本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
老兄,托比,我必须截图这个,因为它提醒我应该心怀感激。
Dude, Toby, I I have got to screenshot this because it reminds me of how grateful I should be.
有时我不得不掐自己一下。
Sometimes I gotta pinch myself.
我找到这个住处,你知道,你可以随便怎么称呼它。
Me finding this place where I live, you know, you could call whatever you want.
神的干预,上帝的旨意,命运的安排。
Divine intervention, god's will, destiny.
我有个阳光露台。
I have a sun deck.
我没付硅谷那种离谱的价格,因为这是个非常质朴的房子。
I don't pay ridiculous Silicon Valley prices because this is a very rustic house.
这完全符合我的口味。
It is right up my alley.
这到底是怎么发生的?
How did how did this happen?
太疯狂了。
It's nuts.
我真是太幸运了。
I'm so blessed.
归根结底,永远记住这一点。
At the end of the day, always remember that.
永远都是这样,有种感觉就是你在你该在的地方。
Always, it's kind of that thing where you're right where you need to be.
奇怪的是,你现在就在那里。
Oddly, you are right now.
我无法向你解释这是怎么回事。
I I can't explain how that is to you.
我知道此刻正有人承受着痛苦,他们会强烈反对我的观点。
And I know that there are people that are in pain as I speak that will strongly disagree with me.
如果我确实处于该在的位置,为何此刻我仍感到如此痛苦,无论是身体上的、精神上的,还是其他任何形式的痛苦。
Well, if I'm right where I need to be, why is it that I'm in so much pain right now, whether it's physical pain, mental pain, whatever it may be.
我不知该如何描述这种感觉。
I don't know how to describe it.
只是当你达到感恩的时刻,像现在这样被朋友提醒的时刻——托比就是我的朋友,尽管我们素未谋面。
It's just that when you get to points of gratitude, moments of gratitude like this, reminded by your friend, like Toby is my friend even though I've never met him.
我唯一能看到的只有他的头像照片。
All I have is a profile pic to go off of.
但没错,你就是我的朋友。
But, no, you are my friend.
我们在这里分享的一切就是友谊的证明。
You are the things that we share here.
这就是朋友的定义。
That's friends.
这甚至比我现实生活中通过篮球联赛或其他方式联系到的朋友关系更深厚。
That's like that's more than friends in real life that I've had that I that I can contact through my basketball league or what have you.
我们在这里讨论的事情都是真实的。
We talk about some stuff here that's, like, real.
而且你必须达到一定标准才能继续在这个频道留言,不是吗?
And, like, you have to pass a certain bar to continue to comment on this channel, do you not?
我们都清楚这一点。
We all know that.
所以,其实我早就明白了。
So, like, I already know.
我早就心知肚明。
I already know.
就像我们在某个频率上共鸣,这很令人兴奋。
Like, we vibe on a certain frequency, and that is exciting.
这就像是我应该多用这些词,因为这正是我们在这里做的事情。
That's like I should use those words more because that's really what we're doing here.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。