本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
救救我,玛格丽特。救命。玛格丽特。我的天啊。
Help me. Margaret. Help. Margaret. Oh my god.
你还好吗?谁把你绑成这样的?
Are you okay? Who tied you up like this?
搞什么鬼,戴安娜?你毁了我的视频。
What the fuck, Diana? You ruined my video.
你的视频?等等。等一下。你是
Your video? Wait a minute. Wait. Are you
我在为我的角色马特奥的OnlyFans录制内容。
I was recording content for my character, Matteo's OnlyFans.
内容?真的吗?哦,这是什么这是什么?性爱地牢?
Content? Really? Oh, in a what what what is this? A sex dungeon?
这叫游戏室,戴安娜。天啊,你有时候说话真粗俗。
They're called playrooms, Diana. God, you sound so brutish sometimes.
在所有的事情中,我没想到会在伊莎贝拉的密室里发现这个。
Of all the things, I imagined finding in Isabella's secret room.
我知道。我也很震惊。她平时一副比我们圣洁的样子。难道她不喜欢被绑起来打屁股这些疯狂的事吗?
I know. I was shocked too. She gave off this holier than our energy. Wouldn't she enjoy getting tied up and spanked and all those crazy things?
好了。好了。好了。你你在这里做什么?
Okay. Okay. Okay. What what are you doing here?
嗯,我我知道。我知道时机不太合适,但是
Well, I I know. I know it's not totally appropriate timing, but
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
我只是在为我角色的私人频道收集些素材。呃,你知道的,就是封面上那个没穿上衣的Mateo?这个场景太棒了,不能错过
I was just getting bit of content for my character's private channel. Ugh. You know, Mateo, the shirtless hung from the cover? This was too good of a set to pass up
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
有各种装备、蜡烛,还有那些情趣玩具可以玩。
With all the gear, candles, and all the kinky toys to play.
但你怎么知道它在这里?你得用那个送菜升降机才能
But how did you know it was here? You have to use the dumbwaiter to
送菜升降机?
The dumbwaiter?
大楼梯顶端的书店里有个隐藏把手。楼梯?对,Isabella在第一天晚上就给我看了。
There's a hidden handle in the bookshop at the top of the grand staircase. Staircase? Yeah. Isabella showed me on the first night.
你和Isabella一起进来过?
You and Isabella were in here together?
哦,天哪。不是那样的。不。这是...这是我以为她会投资我的成人产业的地方。我是说,她约我在楼梯顶端见面,然后带我进来的。
Oh, gosh. Not like that. No. So this is where Where I thought she would invest in my adult franchise. I mean, she asked to meet me at the top of the staircase and brought me in.
看看这地方。她当时在戏弄我。我怎么能不以为她真的对我有兴趣呢?
Look at this place. She was teasing me. How could I not think she was actually interested?
但她拒绝了你。
But she turned you down.
哦,因为我不认识一个叫维罗妮卡的人。
Oh, because I didn't know someone named Veronica.
维罗妮卡。她问你关于勒索的事。我当时不知道
Veronica. She asked you about the blackmail. I didn't know
她在说什么。但我觉得我能说服她,所以我跟着她沿着
what she was talking about. But I thought I could convince her, so I followed her down
走廊走。就在那时你看到她进了道格拉斯的房间。
the hall. That's when you saw her go into Douglas's room.
好了,福尔摩斯。侦探游戏到此为止。能帮我个忙吗?这手铐太紧了。昨晚我差点把手腕弄断才挣脱出来。
Okay, Sherlock. That's enough sleuthing. Can you give me a hand? These handcuffs are so tight. Almost broke my wrist trying to get out of them last night.
你的手腕。哦,你不必这么粗暴。
Your wrist. Oh, you don't have to be so brutish.
你在车里给我看的淤青不是衣柜弄的。是这副手铐造成的。
The bruise you showed me in the car wasn't from an armoire. It was from these cuffs.
认罪。我本来不想解释这些,但没错,我的手表卡住了而且
Guilty. I didn't want to explain all of this, but yeah, My watch got stuck and
你的手表?
Your watch?
哎哟,小心点。
Ow. Be careful.
它停在晚上11:40。你确定午夜前没把它弄坏吗?
It's stuck at 11:40PM. Are you sure you didn't break this before midnight?
没有。我告诉过你了,是钟声吓了我一跳。
No. I told you. It was the chimes that made me jump.
那手表走时准吗?
And the watch is accurate?
这是瑞士手工制作的,既精准又昂贵。
It was handmade in Switzerland. It's as accurate as it is expensive.
那就意味着有人动了钟表。我一直以来都在错误的时间线上工作。
Then that must mean that someone tampered with the clock. I've been working with the wrong timeline all along.
《蒙特西托谋杀案》第七集,维罗妮卡。
A Murder in Montecito. Episode seven, Veronica.
新的时间线?这意味着什么?
A new timeline. What does that mean?
我的工作理论全错了。我就知道见过伊莎贝拉后,我不可能螺旋沉睡那么久。感觉只过了十分钟,因为确实只有十分钟。我得找到那个保险箱。你在这儿见过什么隐藏的柜子吗?
My working theories are all wrong. I knew I wasn't spiral sleeping for that long after seeing Isabella. It only felt like ten minutes because it was ten minutes. I need to find that safe. Have you seen any hidden cabinets in here?
还是保险箱?
Or safe?
什么?你说的我一个字都听不懂。
What? I don't understand a single thing you're saying.
橱柜。你和伊莎贝拉在这里时,有没有看到她打开橱柜或保险箱?
Cabinet. Did you see Isabella open a cabinet while you were here with her or a safe?
我、我记得她在那个圣安德鲁十字架旁边的壁橱里打开了什么东西。
I, I think there was something she opened in that closet, next to the Saint Andrew's Cross.
旁边是什么来着?
Next to what now?
那个大木十字架。用来绑住人的脚踝和手腕,好让多米尼克施展那些把戏
The large wooden cross. It's used to tie people's ankles and wrists so that the Dominic tricks can
好吧。嗯。嗯。好的。明白了。
Okay. Yeah. Yeah. Okay. Yeah.
我懂了。我懂了。谢谢你。天啊。找到了。
I get it. I get it. Thank you. Oh, my God. Here it is.
里面是什么?伊莎贝拉的终极武器。
What's inside? Isabella's ultimate weapon.
支票本?哦亲爱的,用苹果支付吧。
A checkbook? Oh, honey. Use Apple Pay.
她昨晚开了最后一张支票。收款人是一个叫埃尔南德斯的人。马特奥·埃尔南德斯。
The last check she wrote was last night. Made out to someone named Hernandez. Mateo Hernandez.
马特奥?等等。玛格丽特。什么?
Mateo? Wait a second. Margaret. What?
这不是你角色的名字吗?不是。
Isn't your character's name? No.
不。不。不。不。不。
No. No. No. No. No.
我发誓。我我对此一无所知。夫人是个很常见的名字。对吧?不。
I swear. I I don't know anything about this. Madame is such a common name. Right? No.
不。这一定是某种巧合。戴安娜,我向你保证我绝不会。不。
No. This is some sort of coincidence. Diana, I promise you that I would never No.
我闭嘴。还有别的事。
I Shut up. There's something else.
是什么?
What is it?
是一份手稿。维罗妮卡·埃尔南德斯的《赫尔曼诺斯》。维罗妮卡。这是维罗妮卡的原稿。快看。
It's a manuscript. Hermanos by Veronica Hernandez. Veronica. It's Veronica's original manuscript. Quick.
上面写了什么?
What does it say?
这是拼图的最后一块,玛格丽特。什么?我知道是谁杀了伊莎贝拉。电力。它恢复了。
This is the final piece of the puzzle, Margaret. What? I know who killed Isabella. The power. It's back.
终于恢复了。
It's finally back.
我的服务也恢复了。WiFi,哦,我们得救了。
And my service is back. The the WiFi, oh, we're saved.
哇哦。我的手机快炸了。这些都是?通知、电话、短信、@我的消息?
Woah. My phone is blowing up. Are those all? Notifications, calls, texts, mentions?
哎呀。我没想到你现在还这么受欢迎。我懂什么?
Oy. I didn't think you were that popular anymore. What do I know?
戴安娜,戴安娜,发生什么事了?我刚在Twitter和TikTok上看到了一切。
Diana, Diana, what is going on? I just saw everything on Twitter and TikTok.
伊莎贝拉死了?你做了什么?
Isabella is dead? What did you do?
他在说什么?
What is he talking about?
戴安娜,《今日秀》刚刚报道了这件事。萨凡纳·格思里在直播中哭了。哦,不。是关于你的。请告诉我这是个噱头。
Diana, the Today show just picked it up. Savannah Guthrie cried on air Oh, no. About you. Please tell me this is a stunt.
什么什么什么上了新闻?他到底在说什么?
What what what made it to the news? What what is he talking about?
他给我发了个TikTok账号的链接。点开看看。
He sent me a link to a TikTok account. Click on it.
我知道BookTok上的每个人都坐立不安地在想,为什么伊莎贝拉·史密斯会给戴安娜·罗萨莱斯第二次机会?什么?但我真没想到会是这样。好吧,我们来看看这个。
I know everyone here at BookTok was on the edge of their seats wondering why the hell would Isabella Smith ever give Diana Rosales a second chance? What? But I could not have seen this one coming. Okay, let's check this out.
哦。知情人士透露,在伊莎贝拉著名的蒙特西托静修会第一晚,气氛就变得紧张起来,而她
Oh. Insiders claim things got tense the first night at Isabella's famous Montecito Retreat and that she
出了意外?哦,不。我们
had an accident? Oh, no. We
刚刚收到了戴安娜·罗萨莱斯和伊莎贝拉·史密斯在伊莎贝拉坠亡前交谈的画面。
just received footage of Diana Rosales and Isabella Smith having conversation moments before Isabella fell to her death.
只有对谋杀如此熟悉的人才会
Only someone so intimately familiar with murder would
尝试这种事。戴安娜·罗萨莱斯?不。不。不。
try something like this. Diana Rosales? No. No. No.
不。不。不。
No. No. No.
天啊。你做到了。你真的做到了。不。戴安娜。
Oh my god. You did it. You actually did it. No. Diana.
戴安娜。你是?哈利。嘿。大家。
Diana. Are you? Harry. Hey. People.
你以为你要去哪儿?
Where do you think you're going?
我觉得这是个集市。
I it's a fair.
如果你以为我们会让你就这样逃脱,我相信这其中必定有完全合理的解释。
If you think we're letting you get away with this, I'm sure there is a perfectly reasonable explanation for this.
所有人,去图书馆。我
Everyone, to the library. I
不认为你有资格对我们发号施令。我
don't think you are in any position to tell us what to I
会在那里解释一切。那是安娜·露西亚会做的事。
will explain everything there. That's what Ana Lucia would do.
至少雨终于停了。
At least it finally stopped raining.
感谢主的小小仁慈。
Thank the Lord for little mercy.
抱歉。我们非得聚在这里,而伊莎贝拉的尸体就这么躺着吗?
Sorry. Do we have to gather here with Isabella's body just lying there?
恐怕伊莎贝拉是她自己死亡的关键人物。天啊。看看她。她应该见证这件事的解决。
I'm afraid Isabella is a key player in her own death. God. Look at her. She should be present for its resolution.
好吧,说吧。你有什么要为自己辩解的?我的直升机随时会到。
Well, go ahead. What do you have to say for yourself? My helicopter will be here any minute.
你为什么这么做,戴安娜?我没有做。你说得对。我没有杀伊莎贝拉。我不否认我经常有这个念头。
Why did you do it, Diana? I did not do it. You're right. I did not kill Isabella. I won't deny that I often thought about it.
但如果希望她死是犯罪,这房间里的每个人都该被判刑。好吧,那是你的想法。事实上伊莎贝拉自己也知道。这就是她把我们聚在一起的原因。所以我被邀请了,你也是。
But if wanting her dead was a crime, every single person in this room would be convicted. Okay, speak for yourself. In fact, Isabella knew this herself. That's the reason she brought us all together. That's why I was invited and so were you.
什么?你什么意思?她利用静修会的名义作为借口,聚集那些她知道想害她的人。
What? What do you mean? She used the prestige of the retreat as an excuse to gather the people that she knew were out to get her.
只是在为自己开脱。
Just trying to cover yourself.
她邀请我们所有人来是因为有人一直在勒索她。而且她有理由怀疑我们每一个人。好吧。她想面对那个人。而昨晚,她没能做到。
She invited all of us here because someone had been blackmailing her. And she had reason to suspect each one of us. Okay. She wanted to face that person. And last night, she didn't.
哦,不喜欢你这样。现在,你们都给了我看似合理的不在场证明,告诉我你们整晚的行踪,但没人告诉我全部真相。伊莎贝拉昨晚私下见了我们每个人。和我是在抽烟的时候。我猜她也是用同样的方式引诱你们所有人的。
Oh, don't like you. Now, you all gave me your plausible alibis, told me your whereabouts throughout the night, but none of you told me the whole story. Isabella met with each one of us privately last night. With me, it was over a cigarette. I imagine she'd lured you all in in the same way.
她一开始让你觉得自己很特别。不是吗,玛格丽特?当她邀请你进入她的密室时?
She made you feel special at first. Didn't she, Margaret? When she invited you into her secret room?
伊莎贝拉。我不知道你还有
Isabella. I did not know you had
这么变态的一面。亲爱的,我可是要维持形象的。但如你所见,我对性市场了如指掌。确实如此。而且我知道你有个一直坚持的提案。
a kinky side. Well, dear, I have an image to maintain. But as you can see, I know the sex market quite intimately. Sure do. And I know you have a proposal you have been quite insistent about.
哦,我吗?是的。是的。这是一个非常简单的17步提案。让我去房间拿我的活页夹,然后我们可以坐下来详谈所有细节。
Oh, I ever? Yes. Yes. It is a very simple 17 step proposal. Let me go get my binder from my room and then we can sit down and discuss all the details.
暂时还不需要那个。在我们开始任何谈判之前,我需要先建立明确的信任关系。你不会把我绑起来吧,
No need to get that just yet. Before we do any negotiating, I need to establish a clear line of trust between us. You're not gonna tie me up,
你会吗?
are you?
别来这套。我需要你告诉我关于维罗妮卡的一切。维罗妮卡?别装傻了,玛格丽特。我现在就可以给你开张支票。
None of that. I need you to tell me everything you know about Veronica. Veronica? Let's not play dumb, Margaret. I am ready to write a check for you right this moment.
什么?看到了吗?你只需要告诉我你知道的。
What? See? You just have to tell me what you know.
她是投资人吗?我不太了解,但我会让我的商务经理立刻跟进这件事。
Is she an investor? I'm not familiar, but I will have my business manager get on that immediately.
算了。你可以走了。
Forget it. You can leave.
好的,太好了。我去拿我的商务计划书然后
Okay, great. I'll go get my business planner and
不,不,不。怎么回事?你可以回家了。这次静修不再需要你了。凯莉会安排你离开。
No, no, no. What is it? You can go home. You won't be needed at the retreat any longer. Kelly will arrange your departure.
什么?真是浪费。
What? What a waste.
伊莎贝拉,等等。我能查出任何你
Isabella, wait. I can find out whatever you
需要我查的事。没用的。
need me to. It's no use.
你跟着她穿过走廊,但无济于事。于是你回到密室去录制些内容。
You followed her down the hall, but it was no use. So you went back to the secret room to record some content.
结果被手铐困住了。
And got stuck in the handcuffs.
与此同时,伊莎贝拉已经开始勾引下一个嫌疑人了。
Meanwhile, Isabella was on to seducing her next suspect.
嘿,斯坦。
Hey, Stan.
你疯了吗?现在不能进来。哦,屋里全是人。
Are you crazy? Can't come in here right now. Oh, the house is full of people.
哦,得了吧。他们都是作家。他们的鼻子都翘到天上去了,哪还闻得到别人的脏衣服。
Oh, come on. They're writers. Their noses are so far up their asses, they can barely sniff anyone else's dirty laundry.
哦,我忍不住了。嘿,嘿,嘿,我也是作家啊。
Oh, I can't stop it. Hey, hey, hey, I am a writer too.
这正是我想跟你谈的。我觉得它准备好了。你的书。
That's exactly what I wanted to talk to you about. I think it's ready. Your book.
你是
Are you
认真的吗?真的?你终于读了它?
serious? Really? You you finally read it?
是的。
Yes.
当然。亲爱的,你体内藏着一本畅销书,我已经准备好向全世界大肆宣扬它了。
Yes. Of course. You've got a bestseller in you, darling, and I am ready to rave to the world about it.
伊莎贝拉,你不知道这对我意味着什么。如果我
Isabella, you have no idea what this means. I If
你能为我做件事。
you do something for me.
好的。
Okay.
我需要你仔细回答下一个问题
I need you to answer this next question
非常小心。哦,当然。任何事都可以。
very carefully. Oh, sure. Anything.
告诉我你所知道的关于维罗妮卡的一切。
Tell me everything you know about Veronica.
嗯,我是说,我知道她是一只印度环颈鹦鹉,而且她适应在诺特生活得出奇地好。
Well, I mean, I know she's an Indian ringneck, and that she's adapted surprisingly well to living in Not
那只鸟。真正的
the bird. The real
维罗妮卡。你又养了一只环颈鹦鹉?
Veronica. You got another ring neck?
那不是一只鸟。我猜你不知道。真遗憾。抱歉,亲爱的。但恐怕我们到此为止了。
It's not a bird. I guess you don't know. That's a pity. I'm sorry, darling. But I'm afraid we're done.
结束?
Done?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
收拾你的行李吧。凯莉会安排好一切。这段时光很有趣。
Pack your bags. Kelly will make the arrangements. This was fun while it lasted.
伊莎贝拉,你是要和我分手
Isabella, are you breaking up
吗?你早知道这一天会来的
with me? You knew it was bound to
但在某些
end at But some
我的书怎么办?
what about my book?
你不是作家。
You are not a writer.
杜鲁。
Dulu.
你落下了外套。
You left your coat.
她伤了你的心,道格拉斯,不止一处。这是个相当强烈的杀人动机。但若没有畅销小说,你就只能依赖你的超级英雄系列了。所以你做了正确的事,敷上面膜保持这张赚钱的脸光彩照人。伊莎贝拉转向了她的下一个嫌疑人。
She broke your heart, Douglas, in more ways than one. It's a pretty strong motive to kill. But without a hit novel, you'd have to rely on your superhero franchise instead. So you did the right thing and applied your face mask to keep the moneymaker glowing. Isabella moved on to her next suspect.
拉里在道格拉斯的卧室外等候,而伊莎贝拉直接将他引入了狮穴——她的卧室。
Larry was waiting outside Douglas's bedroom, and Isabella invited him straight into the lion's den, her bedroom.
就这样?搞这么多就为了能再发些傻乎乎的小视频?
That's all? All of this so you can post silly little videos again?
我已起草这份协议将账户所有权归还于我,只要你签字,一切就都结束了。
I have this agreement drafted to revert ownership of the account back to me, and if you just sign it, it will all just go away.
当然,亲爱的。我很乐意签字。什么?哦,天啊。
Sure thing, darling. I'd be happy to sign. What? Oh, oh my god.
谢谢你,伊莎贝尔。我...我就知道你会回心转意。
Thank you, Isabelle. I I knew you'd come around.
好吧,你让我别无选择。我只想知道,关于维罗妮卡你到底知道些什么?维罗妮卡?维罗妮卡?
Well, you left me very little choice. All I want to know is, what exactly do you know about Veronica? Veronica? Veronica?
我对此毫无印象。
I that that doesn't ring a bell.
哦,别这样。你们中总有人知道些什么。看,我已经准备好我的小笔了。直接说出来吧。而且这是支非常——
Oh, come on. One of you has to know something. Look, I have my little pen ready. Just spell it. And it's a very
漂亮的笔。但很抱歉,伊莎贝拉。我真的不明白你在说什么。
nice pen. But I'm sorry, Isabella. I really don't know what you're talking about.
你们真是没用。可悲。懦弱。
You really are useless. Pathetic. Spineless.
不。
No.
带着你那愚蠢的小纸条滚出去。静修结束了。凯莉很快就会把你们全部——
Get out of here with your stupid little letter. The retreat is over. Kelly will be sending you all
遣送回家。
home shortly.
那份协议就在你卧室里那堆文件中,还有你英勇但徒劳地伪造伊莎贝拉签名的尝试,以及维罗妮卡的讣告。什么?不,我发誓我从没听说过维罗妮卡。我知道的,拉里,因为我还知道你是个该死的优秀悬疑作家。而一个试图掩盖谋杀案的悬疑作家,绝不会把这么多证据直接留在桌上,除非是被栽赃。
The agreement was among the collection of papers I found in your bedroom, along with your valiant, but ultimately useless attempts at forging Isabella's signature signature and and Veronica's obituary. What? No, I swear I've never heard of Veronica. I know that, Larry, because I also know you're a damn good mystery writer. And no mystery writer trying to cover up a murder would leave so many pieces of evidence right on their desk, unless they were being set up.
现在,伊莎贝拉让凯莉立刻把所有人送回家。这在深夜断电的孤立宅邸里本不可能实现。但'不可能'这个词是伊莎贝拉最不爱听的。
Now, Isabella made Kelly send everyone home immediately. Something that would prove impossible in the middle of the night with no power and in an isolated mansion. But impossible was not a word Isabella liked to hear.
凯莉,我不在乎。不在乎你怎么做或需要做什么。如果你做不到,你就自己想办法离开这里。够了。
Kelly, I don't care. Don't care how you do it or what you have to do. If you can't do this, you will be looking for your own way out of here. Enough.
于是她把任务留给凯莉,却不知道这最终将她逼上了绝路。
So she left Kelly with her task, unaware that she had finally sent her over the edge.
伊莎贝拉,我为占用的时间道歉
Isabella, I apologize for the time
也为邮件主题道歉,
and for the subject line,
但我知道这是唯一能
but I know this is the only way
获得你全部注意力的方式。
I can get your undivided attention.
现在随着人员被调离,伊莎贝拉明白不必主动寻找嫌疑人——对方会直接找上门来。于是她去了个足够显眼的地方——匹克球场,等着被人发现。
Now, with people being sent away, Isabella knew she wouldn't have to find the suspect. They would come directly to her. So she went somewhere flashy enough to be found by someone looking for her, the pickleball court.
不知道你还会打球。
I didn't know you played.
巴勃罗,怎么说呢?我喜欢击打的感觉。要加入吗?当然。
Pablo, what can I say? I like to hit things. Care to join? Sure.
看?我就知道我们能找到共同点。不过一起打匹克球可不等于拥有相同的核心价值观。
See? I knew we could find common ground. Sharing a game of pickleball is not the same as sharing fundamental values.
踏入法庭直面对手需要相当的胆量。不是所有人都生来善战。大多数人会选择逃避,尤其是当胜算渺茫时。如今的年轻作家缺乏这种魄力,所以他们无法成功。
Jumping into the court to face our opponent takes a particular amount of chutzpah. Not everyone is built to fight. Most people run away, Especially if the fight seems stacked against them. Young writers these days don't have what it takes. That's why they don't make it.
我记得有个叫维罗妮卡的女孩。
I remember this one girl, Veronica.
别提起她的名字。
Don't say her name.
永远不要。所以
Ever. So
果然是你。那些匿名纸条都是你寄的。没错,它们奏效了。让你感到害怕了。害怕?
it is you. You've been the one sending me those little notes. Yeah, they worked. It made you afraid. Afraid?
亲爱的,想用杂志剪报吓唬我?你还差得远呢。现在告诉我,你到底想要什么?
Darling, you need more than some magazine cutouts to rattle me. Now tell me, what do you want?
我要正义。我要我的家人不再为你对她做的事承受痛苦。
I want justice. I want my family to stop suffering for what you did to her.
那是她自找的。
What she did to herself.
你...你粉碎了她的梦想,把她贬得一文不值。她只是个女孩啊。你...你本不必那样残忍地摧毁她。
You you shatter her dream, reduce her to nothing. She was just a girl. You you didn't have to tear her apart like that.
她违抗了我。
She defied me.
她本应有机会的。经历了那么多苦难后,她理应得到一次机会。但你夺走了这一切。你把她从我们身边带走了。
She should have. After everything we she she had been through. She she deserved a shot. But you took that from her. You took her from us.
你他妈杀了她。
You you fucking killed her.
我对此表示愤慨。提醒你一下,我可是给你们家寄过钱的。
I resent that. And let me remind you, I sent your family money.
那点钱连葬礼都不够。我们还得偿还她出版社的预付款,这彻底毁了我们。
Barely enough to cover for the funeral. We had to pay her publisher back for her advance. It fucking ruined us.
哦,真是戏剧性。如果你们只是想要点小钱,好好开口求我不就行了?在这儿等着,我去拿支票簿。
Oh, the melodrama. If all you wanted was some petty cash, you all had to do was ask nicely. Wait here. I'll get my checkbook.
你要把我锁在这里?
You're locking me in?
你情绪不稳定,我可不想冒险。
You're unstable. I won't be taking any risk.
哦,稳定。记住,如果你午夜前不带着支票回来,我就能也一定会把这个故事发给媒体。嘿Siri,设定午夜发送草稿邮件给TMC和每日邮报。倒计时开始了。
Oh, stable. Just remember, I can, and I will send this story to the press if you're not back here by midnight with my check. Oh. Siri, send draft email to TMC and the Daily Mail at midnight. The clock is ticking.
哦,我要写给马特奥。马特奥会记住这一切的。
Oh. Oh, I'm making out to Mateo. Mateo will remember this.
当然。
Of course.
你被困住了。除了耐心等待别无选择。直到你看见她和我一起在阳台上抽烟,丝毫没有回到你身边的意思。所以当停电时,你趁我离开后从窗户逃出去再次找她对质。因此,阳台上留下了泥泞的脚印。
You were trapped. You had no choice but to wait patiently. That is until you saw her smoking on the balcony with me and no intention to come back to you. So when the power went out, you escaped through the window to confront her again after I had left. Hence, the muddy footprints on the balcony.
多谢这道疤。嘿。巴勃罗。我是说,马特奥,你刚踩着泥巴穿过我的房间吗?
Thanks for the scar. Hey. Pablo. I mean, Matteo, did you just track mud through my room?
我不会再等了。
I won't be waiting any longer.
知道吗,我用红笔写了支票。看,墨水溅得我小手指上到处都是。
You know, I wrote the check with my red pen. See, the ink exploded all over my little fingers.
现在它在哪儿?
Now where is it?
但后来,我改变了主意。
But then, I thought better of it.
把它交出来,我就永远消失。
Just hand it over and I'll disappear forever.
我有个提议。
I have a proposal.
我不是来谈判的,伊莎贝拉。
I'm not here to negotiate, Isabella.
我会为你写下我职业生涯中最耀眼、最热情洋溢的评论。把你塑造成下一个狄迪恩。你将获得超乎想象的认可。
I will write the brightest, most glowing review of my career for you. Present you as the next Didion. You'll have more recognition than you ever dreamed of.
这一切都是假的,你心知肚明。
All of that is fake and you know it.
但你依然渴望得到。每个人都想,维罗妮卡也是。
But you still want it. Everyone does. Veronica did.
我警告过你别提她的名字。
I told you to never speak her name.
她求之不得,最终在得不到时结束了自己的生命。
She wanted it so badly, she took her own life when she couldn't get it.
闭嘴。他妈的给我闭嘴。插我的腿。你的脾气总是害了你,巴勃罗。而这次,它让你成了杀人犯。
Shut up. Shut the fuck up. Stick my leg. Your temper has always gotten the best of you, Pablo. And this time, it led you to murder.
你本无意杀她,但现在必须掩盖痕迹。你得迅速行动。你把钟调快二十分钟制造不在场证明。去厨房往烤箱扔了几张冷冻披萨——但压根没烤它们。
You did not intend to kill her, but you had to cover your tracks now. You had to act fast. You move the clock twenty minutes ahead to create an alibi. You went to the kitchen and threw some frozen pizzas in the oven. Only you didn't actually cook them.
因为玛格丽特发现时,
Because when Margaret found them,
披萨还是冻着的。
they were still frozen.
然后你返回阳台抛尸。
Then you went back up to the balcony and through the body.
什么?全是臆测。你毫无证据。
What? This is all speculative. You have no proof.
直到我发现这个和伊莎贝拉的保险箱之前,我都不知情。巴里洛切铺着鹅卵石的街道上晨雾尚未散去,我几乎看不清走在前面的弟弟。维罗妮卡手稿的开篇就是我所需要的一切证据。
I didn't until I found this and Isabella's safe. The morning fog hadn't yet lifted from the cobbled streets of Bariloche. I could barely see my brother walking ahead. The opening line of Veronica's manuscript was all the proof I needed.
抱歉,我现在完全搞不清状况。到底发生了什么?是啊。
I'm sorry. I am just completely lost right now. What is happening? Yeah.
巴里洛切在阿根廷。维罗妮卡是阿根廷人,巴勃罗也是。我知道这点是因为静修开始时,他曾因我说西班牙语而羞辱我。但后来他在匹克球场上愤怒地蹦出几句西班牙语。
Bariloche is in Argentina. Veronica was Argentinian and so is Pablo. I know this because at the beginning of the retreat, he had shamed me for speaking in Spanish. But then he angrily blurted out some Spanish at the pickleball court.
那
That
是典型的阿根廷口音。我以为他是原则性不想和我说西班牙语,其实是口音问题。你早知道我会立刻察觉你不是古巴人,但你的脾气总是坏事。你不是巴勃罗·维森特,你的名字是马特奥·埃尔南德斯。
was distinctly Argentinian. I thought it was a matter of principle that he didn't want to speak Spanish with me, but it was a matter of accents. You knew I would have noticed right away that you aren't Cuban, but your temper has always gotten the best of you. You're not Pablo Vicente. Your name is Matteo Hernandez.
维罗妮卡·埃尔南德斯是你姐姐。她的讣告上写着,她身后留下了母亲、父亲和弟弟。
Veronica Hernandez was your sister. And her obituary reads, she was survived by her mother, father, and brother.
本不必以这种方式结束。但她打动了我。更糟的是,她在莉卡身上打动了我。
It didn't have to end like this. But she moved me. Worse, she moved me on Lica.
年轻人,你逃不掉的。
You won't get away with this young man.
噢,我想我能。出入口仍然封闭着。多亏了你,玛格丽特,现在正有架私人直升机赶来。
Oh, I think I will. The rows are still closed. And thanks to you, Margaret, there's a private helicopter arriving as we speak.
那是我丈夫。没有我他哪儿都不会飞。
That's my husband. He won't fly anywhere without me.
看啊,亲爱的玛格丽特,我觉得他可能会为我破例。
See, sweet Margaret, I think he might make an exception for me.
你一直都有武器。
You've had a weapon this whole time.
我真的不想用它。但迫不得已时我会用的。不。好吗?现在,我要接受玛格丽特·霍斯曼提供的搭车去墨西哥。
I really didn't want to use it. But I will if I have to. No. Okay? Now, I will take that ride that Margaret Hosman is offering me to Mexico.
而你们其他人就耐心在这里等着。
While the rest of you wait here patiently.
我什么都不会做。不,这不是个问题。
I am not doing anything. No, that wasn't a question.
今晚对所有人来说都是个教训。现在,在我离开房间前谁都不许动。否则我就开枪。好吧。我会开枪的。
This was a night for everyone. Now, nobody move until I'm out of the room. Or I will shoot. Okay. I will shoot.
他有枪。他一直都带着。
He has a gun. He's hit with them the whole time.
我们现在怎么办?我在想。
What do we do now? I'm thinking.
我们可以去厨房拿刀。我们不能让他逃走。
We can go to the kitchen and grab the knife. We we can't let him get away.
不。绝对不能。我知道。一定一定有办法解决这个困境。总有办法摆脱的。别回答。
No. We cannot. I know that. There's there has to be a way out of this. There's always a way out of Do not answer.
谁在打电话?
Who's calling?
我是伊莎贝卢斯,凯莉·彼得斯女士。
Isabelus, missus Kelly Peters speaking.
他在说什么?
What's he saying?
莫利纳先生?等等。爱德华多,别过来。我什么?
Mister Molina? Wait. Eduardo, don't come here. I What?
发生什么事了?什么?什么?不。不。
What happened? What? What? No. No.
你什么意思?什么?
What do you mean? What?
不。你信号断断续续的。我发生什么事了?如果控制中心正在限制进入蒙特西托。他被送回去了。
No. You're breaking up. I What happened? If control is restricting access to Montecito. He was sent back.
这不可能。等等。那谁在开那架直升机?快点。
That's impossible. Wait. Then who's flying that helicopter? Come on.
我们走。去哪?外面?你要去哪?
Let's go. Where? Outside? Where are you going?
去屋顶。还能去哪?这太糟糕了嘿。他带着武器,戴安娜。是的。
To the roof. Where else? This is a terrible Hey. He's armed, Diana. Yeah.
而且我们人数比他多。凯莉,屋顶还有其他入口吗?
And there's more of us than him. Kelly, is there another entrance to the roof?
有有有,从伊莎贝拉的房间可以上去。
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. From Isabella's room.
好的,你们走那条路。什么?我会拖住巴勃罗,时机到了就叫你们解决他。天啊。
Alright. You all take that route. What? I will distract Pablo and call you when it's time to take him down. Oh my god.
就像安娜和葡萄牙海盗那样对吧?他们抓住安娜·露西亚逼她跳海,但她的园丁厨师开着救生艇来救人。正是如此。
Like, Ana and the Portuguese pirate. Right? They captured Ana Lucia and are making her walk the plank. But her gardening cook comes to the rescue in the lifeboats. Precisely.
拉里,你等我信号。嘿,小心点。你也是。
Larry, you wait for my signal. Hey. Be careful. You too.
我让你待在楼下的。
I told you to stay downstairs.
你现在应该知道了,我讨厌被人指使,巴勃罗。
I think you should know by now. I don't like being told what to do, Pablo.
我叫马特奥。
My name is Mateo.
马特奥,凭什么栽赃我?你想淹死我,把拉里推下楼梯,还企图放火烧房子。
Mateo, why blame things on me? You tried to drown me. You pushed Larry down the stairs. You tried to set the house on fire.
我也试图警告过你,想让你停止调查,可你执意离开
I also tried to warn you. I tried to get you to stop digging, but you left
我别无选择。你还能挽回这一切。
me no choice. You can still fix this.
是啊,具体怎么做?到目前为止事情都没按我计划发展。
Yeah. How exactly? Things haven't gone as I planned so far.
我不知道,但你只会让事情更糟。这是你姐姐希望看到的吗?别告诉我她会怎么想。我明白这有多难,但这不是解决办法。
I don't know, but you're just making things worse. Is this what your sister would have wanted? Don't tell me what she would have wanted. I understand how hard it is, but this is not the solution.
看来接我的车到了。很高兴认识你黛安娜。我期待读到无论你
Seems like my ride is here. It was a pleasure Diana. I look forward to reading whatever you
对这个周末的解读。不,我很抱歉。真的。什么?你为什么要道歉?
make out of this weekend. No, I'm sorry. I really am. What? Why are you sorry?
只是擦伤。
Just a scratch.
天啊,伤得相当...相当严重。
Oh, god. It's pretty Pretty badly.
走吧。这还不是这个周末最糟的事。
Going. That's not the worst thing that happened this weekend.
所有人慢慢后退,双手举过头顶。
Everyone step away slowly and keep your hands in the air.
我们成功了。
We did it.
给,把我的录音机交给警官们。它一直在录下这一切。是你干的,戴安娜。
Here. Give my tape recorder to the officers. It's been recording this whole time. You did it, Diana.
你做了安娜·露西尔会做的事。
You did what Anna Lucille would do.
拉里,请快去。叫个医护人员来。对。抱歉。对不起。
Larry, please go. Get a medic. Yeah. Sorry. Sorry.
我们在这边。我们...我们在这边。我们...我们在这...
We're over here. We're We're over here. We're We're over
我说过别让任何电话打扰我。非常抱歉。那么你的腿怎么样了?
I told you to hold all my calls. I'm so sorry about that. So how is the leg?
我告诉你,那只是擦伤,罗比。已经全好了。
I'm telling you, it was just a scratch, Robbie. Good is new.
我的收件箱里塞满了采访请求。
I have interview requests pouring out of my inbox.
已经过去两个月了。我觉得世界准备好翻篇蒙特西托发生的事了。
It's been two months. I think the world is ready to move on from what happened in Montecito.
哦,但他们没有。远远没有。只要你点头,我就能安排为期三个月的全美媒体巡...等等。欧洲,还有南...
Oh, but they aren't. Not even remotely. And once you say the word, I will have a three month press tour across America, Stop. Europe, and I South
我想把今年剩下的时间都休假。
want to take the rest of the year off.
这是个玩笑吧?对吧?太搞笑了。我
That's a joke. Right? That's a joke? It's so funny. I
想再写一次。什么?
wanna write again. What?
嗯。怎么...为什么?我我是说,是的。是的。是时候了。
Mhmm. How how why? I I mean, yes. Yes. Yes, it's about time.
能问问是什么改变了吗?
Can I ask what changed?
伊莎贝拉说得对。我怀念那种亲眼目睹故事展开的感觉。我不能再逃避了。
Isabella was right. I missed it. That feeling of seeing a story unfold right in front of my eyes. I can't run from it any longer.
好吧。或许可以把它和《阿纳利西亚》系列联系起来。观众喜欢回归戏码。
Okay. Maybe tie it to the Analicia series. People love a comeback.
黛安娜·罗萨莱斯会怎么做?
What would Diana Rosales do?
《蒙特西托谋杀案》是索诺拉制作公司出品,编剧扎卡里·格雷迪和豪尔赫·莫利纳,导演贝蒂娜·洛佩兹,制片人路易斯·爱德华多·卡斯蒂略,故事开发豪尔赫·莫利纳与贝蒂娜·洛佩兹,剧本编辑尼克·米兰尼斯。
A Murder in Montecito is a Sonora production written by Zachary Grady and Jorge Molina. Directed by Bettina Lopez. Produced by Luis Eduardo Castillo. Developed by Jorge Molina and Bettina Lopez. Story editing by Nick Milanese.
执行制片人吉娜·托雷斯、卡米拉·维克托里亚诺和约书亚·温斯坦(索诺拉公司)。主演吉娜·托雷斯、艾伦·图代克和康斯坦斯·玛丽。联合出演吉迪恩·格利克、安妮·汉克、萨尔瓦多·查孔、安娜·加西亚、菲利普·巴尔金、卡莉斯瓦·布鲁斯特、莎拉·杰米·斯特恩、弗朗哥·马查多·佩斯和霍尔格·蒙卡达·朱尼尔。监制卡伦扎·柴特斯。录音、工程与音效设计卡桑德拉·蒂纳赫罗和安德烈斯·巴埃纳。
Executive produced by Gina Torres and Camilla Victoriano and Joshua Weinstein for Sonoro. Starring Gina Torres, Alan Tudyk, and Constance Marie. With additional performances by Gideon Glick, Annie Henk, Salvador Chacon, Anna Garcia, Philippe Balgin, Caliswa Brewster, Sarah Jamie Stern, Franco Machado Pesce, and Holger Moncada Junior. Our supervising producer is Carenza Chaites. Recording, engineering, and sound design by Cassandra Tinajero and Andres Baena.
选角与协调安斯利·马丁内斯和亚历克斯·冈萨雷斯。原创音乐及主题曲由本杰明·多明格斯和埃米利亚诺·金塔纳尔创作。配音录制于洛杉矶隐形工作室与DGE工作室、纽约遗迹室,录音工程师查尔斯·卡罗尔、史蒂文·乔治、莎伦·卡尼、尼尔·沃甘森、伊万·科雷耶斯、加里·福布斯和布雷特·图班。若您喜欢《蒙特西托谋杀案》,请订阅、评分并在收听平台留下评论。
Casting and coordination by Ainsley Martinez and Alex Gonzalez. Original music and main theme composed by Benjamin Dominguez and Emiliano Quintanar. Voices recorded at the Invisible Studios and DGE Studios in Los Angeles and the Relic Room in New York with engineering by Charles Carroll, Steven George, Sharon Carney, Neil Wogansson, Ivan Correyes, Gary Forbes, and Brett Tuban. If you're enjoying a murder in Montecito, please subscribe, rate, and review our show wherever you're listening.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。