本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
这是一档iHeart播客,《保证人类》。
This is an iHeart podcast, Guaranteed Human.
我是罗伯特·史密斯,这位是雅各布·戈尔茨坦。
I'm Robert Smith, and this is Jacob Goldstein.
我们曾主持过一档名为《金钱星球》的节目。
And we used to host a show called Planet Money.
现在我们回归制作这档名为《商业历史》的新播客,讲述历史上最伟大的创意、人物和企业。
And now we're back making this new podcast called business history about the best ideas and people and businesses in history.
也包括商业史上最恶劣的人物、最糟糕的创意和最具破坏性的公司。
And some of the worst people, horrible ideas, and destructive companies in the history of business.
首期节目:西南航空如何用廉价机票和免费威士忌杀入航空业
First episode, how Southwest Airlines used cheap seats and free whiskey to fight its way into the airline
的故事。
business.
这简直是最具德州特色的故事了。
The most Texas story ever.
请在iHeartRadio应用、Apple播客上收听《商业历史》
Listen to business history on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts,
或任何你获取播客的地方。
or wherever you get your podcasts.
我是马库斯·格兰特。
I'm Marcus Grant.
我是迈克尔·F。
And I'm Michael F.
弗洛里奥,我们共同主持《NFL梦幻橄榄球播客》。
Florio, and together, we host the NFL Fantasy Football Podcast.
准备好在本赛季主宰你的梦幻联赛了吗?
Ready to dominate your fantasy league this season?
那么你需要《NFL梦幻橄榄球播客》,这是获取球员动态、选秀技巧和制胜策略的终极资源。
Then you need the NFL Fantasy Football Podcast, your ultimate source for player news, draft tips, and winning strategies.
无论你是新手经理
Whether you're a rookie manager
无论你是幻想游戏的新手还是老将,我们都能为你提供击败对手的深度见解。
or a fantasy vet, we've got the insight to help you crush your opponents.
在iHeartRadio应用、苹果播客或任何你获取播客的地方收听NFL幻想橄榄球播客。
Listen to the NFL fantasy football podcast on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
亚特兰大是一种精神。
Atlanta is a spirit.
它不仅仅是一座城市。
It's not just a city.
这里是克朗克在西区俱乐部诞生的地方。
It's where Cronk was born in a club in the West End.
在世界之星之前,这里是五月。
Before World Star, it was May.
在这里,传教士走红网络,学生们在HBCU将心碎转化为重生。
Where preachers go viral and students at the HBCU turned heartbreak into resurrection.
在这里,梦想家将好莱坞带到南方,而奋斗者则用他们的愿景创造黑人财富。
Where dreamers brought Hollywood to the South and hustlers bring their visions to create black wealth.
没人急着和你建立关系。
Nobody's rushing into relationships with you.
我是大鲁伯。
I'm Big Rube.
在iHeartRadio应用、Apple播客或任何你获取播客的地方收听《亚特兰大之耳》。
Listen to Atlanta Ears on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcast.
NBA冠军斯蒂芬·库里带来《投篮就绪》,以前所未有的视角展现改变比赛格局的思维模式。
From NBA champion Stephen Curry comes shot ready, a powerful never before seen look at the mindset that changed the game.
我爱上了这种苦练。
I fell in love with the grind.
你必须在自己独处时,从所做的工作中找到乐趣。
You have to find joy in the work you do when no one else is around.
成功绝非偶然。
Success is not an accident.
我要把球传给你了。
I'm passing the ball to you.
我们开始吧。
Let's go.
斯蒂芬·库里重新定义了篮球。
Steph Curry redefined basketball.
现在他正在改写成功的定义。
Now he's rewriting what it means to succeed.
立即前往stephencurrybook.com订购《纽约时报》畅销书《投篮准备》。
Order your copy of the New York Times bestseller, Shot Ready, today at stephen curry book dot com.
我是伊娃·隆博吉亚。
I'm Iva Lomborgia.
我是麦特·戈梅斯约翰。
And I'm Maite Gomesjohn.
本周我们的播客《历史饕客》将探讨牡蛎文化,还有迈阿密部落首领做客节目。
And this week on our podcast, Hungry for History, we talk oysters plus the Miambi chief stops by.
如果你不是牡蛎爱好者,
If you are not an oyster lover,
别跟我说话。
don't even talk to me.
古雅典人曾在牡蛎壳上刻名字,用这种方式投票放逐政客。
Ancient Athenians used to scratch names onto oyster shells to vote politicians into exile.
所以我们英语中'ostracized(放逐)'这个词与'oyster(牡蛎)'有关联。
So our word ostracized is related to the word oyster.
不
No
会吧。
way.
把牡蛎投票制度带回来吧。
Bring back the Ostercon.
请在iHeartRadio应用、Apple播客或你常用的播客平台收听《历史饕餮》。
Listen to Hungry for History on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
欢迎回到《唇枪舌战》第六季。
Welcome back to All the Smoke season six.
伙计,我们一开始就来个重磅炸弹,现在又有一个。
Man, we we started off with the banger, and we we got another one.
我要告诉你们,接下来要见的这位,可能是我除了布雷克·格里芬之外追得最久的人了。
I'm gonna tell you guys, this person that we're about to meet right now, I've probably been chasing the longest outside of Blake Griffin.
她和布雷克·格里芬,哇哦。
Her and Blake Griffin, whoo.
虽然晚了些,但总比一直烦他们俩强,不过我很感激。
Better late than bothering the fuck out of both of them, but I appreciate it.
她终于从繁忙的日程中抽空来和我们一起放松了,老兄。
She finally found time in her busy schedule to come down and and kick it with us, man.
所以我是我们俩都超级崇拜的人。
So I was someone we're both a huge fan of.
欢迎来到节目,坎迪斯·帕克。
Welcome to the show, Candace Parker.
谢谢。
Thank you.
感谢大家
Appreciate y'all.
独一无二的
The one and only.
感谢你
Appreciate you.
我们刚才在镜头外聊到为人父母的事,所以你是四个孩子的母亲
When we were just talking about parenthood off camera, so you're a mother of four.
三个
Three.
三个
Three.
抱歉
Excuse me.
年龄跨度是多大?
What's the age range?
所以我们有16岁、三岁半和17岁的孩子。
So we got 16, three and a half, and 17.
哦,太小了。
Oh, too little.
是啊,我决定重新开始。
Yeah, I just decided to start over.
再次重新开始。
Start over again.
你对这方面应该有所了解。
You know a little bit about that.
男孩的生活是怎样的?
What's boy life like?
我有四个儿子,他们都傻乎乎的。
I have four boys and they're dummies.
就像是什么
Like what is
他说的是碰撞测试假人。
He said crash dummies.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
牵着儿子的手,走下楼梯。
Holding your son's hand, walking down the stairs.
他就想跳下去。
He just wants to jump.
现在当个男孩妈妈是什么感觉?
Like, what is it like being a boy mom now too?
首先,我们昨天去了迪士尼,我让他玩了银河护卫队项目。
Well, first, we went to Disney yesterday and I stuck him on Guardians of the Galaxy.
他三岁半,但身高已经有43、44英寸了。
He's three and a half, but he's like forty three, forty four inches tall.
他个子很高,所有游乐设施都能玩。
He's really tall and can go on all the rides.
所以这种乐趣来自于那种动态关系,但我90%的时间都不知道他们在想什么。
So it's from fun from that dynamic, but I don't know what they're thinking 90% of the time.
比如,我们
Like, We
我们有时候根本没在思考
we're not sometimes we're not thinking It's at
让男孩们活着。
keeping boys alive.
我们根本就没在思考。
We're not thinking at all.
这就是男孩妈妈。
It's the boy mom.
是啊。
Yeah.
我们呢。
Do we.
我太喜欢了。
I love it.
是啊。
Yeah.
篮球界的荣誉。
Basketball accolades.
你的履历太惊人了。
Your list is incredible.
我要好好夸夸你。
I'm gonna I'm gonna toot your horn a little bit.
2008年最佳新秀兼常规赛MVP。
2,008 rookie of the year and regular season MVP.
太厉害了。
Incredible.
三届总冠军,16年、21年和23年。
Three time champ, sixteen, twenty one, and 23.
唯一一位在三支不同球队夺冠的球员。
Only player to win it with three different teams.
天啊。
Lord.
2016年总决赛MVP,七次全明星,两次NCAA冠军,两枚奥运金牌得主。
2016 finals MVP, seven time all star, two time NCAA champ, two time gold medalist.
我是说,
I mean,
靠。
shit.
你还奇怪为什么你的背不疼。
You wonder why your back It doesn't hurt.
疼。
Hurt.
我告诉你
I'll tell
这就是原因所在。
you That's why right there.
该死的。
God damn it.
你有点坐着,我是说,很明显,你刚刚走开了。
You kinda sit I mean, obviously, you just stepped away.
所以,你知道,在这个过程中,运动员们总是在期待什么?
So, you know, in the process, athletes were always, what look forward?
接下来是什么?
What's next?
我怎样才能继续进步?
How can I continue to get better?
你现在终于到了一个地方,做母亲是首要的,在事业和生活中都是最重要的。
You're finally in a place now where being a mom is first and foremost importance of of importance in business and life.
但你有机会去回忆一下你所经历的那段时光吗?那可是史上最伟大的征程之一。
But would do you ever kinda have you had the chance to kind of just reminisce on the run you've had, which is one of the greatest runs of all time?
这真的很疯狂,因为你知道,当一名球员在打球时,你会看到那些退役运动员回来,他们说这些是你人生中最美好的日子。就是那些大巴旅程,就是那些晚餐时光,还有
It's so crazy because, you know, when you're a player is playing, you see these old heads, you know, the retired athletes that come back and they say like, these are the best days of your And it's the bus rides and it's the dinners and
那些事情,还有
things And
我想我最怀念篮球比赛的是,没错,就是那些大巴旅程。
I think the thing that I miss the most about the game of basketball and yes, it was the bus rides.
是队友间的情谊,是胜利的喜悦,是在更衣室里的所有点点滴滴。
It was the teammates and comradery and winning and being in a locker room and all this stuff.
那就像比赛开始前,大家围成一圈的时刻,那种你有机会主宰比赛的感觉,而我最怀念的就是那种感觉,看着篮球现在的样子。
It was like the moment before the ball was tipped when you're like around the circle and it's like this opportunity that you have to dominate the game or to, and I miss that feeling most about the game of basketball watching where it's at now.
这让我内心无比快乐,因为我觉得有很多人知道这项运动能达到今天的高度。
It just makes my heart so happy because I feel like there are a lot of people that knew that the game could get to this point.
但同时我也感到无比感激,因为有些人从一开始就陪伴我走过这段旅程,从田纳西时期,甚至从高中时期就关注着我。
But I also feel super grateful because there are those ones that were a part of the journey from the get go that watched me from Tennessee, really from high school.
我对我的职业生涯充满感激。
And I'm grateful for my career.
我也很庆幸自己不用再在球场上奔跑了。
I'm also grateful I don't have to run up and down the court anymore.
确实挺辛苦的。
It's a lot.
你知道吗,随着年龄增长,我开始把比赛和疼痛联系在一起——我得先热身激活身体,做完战术演练后又要冷敷恢复。
You know what it is, as you get older, I started associating the game with like pain and I was activating to activate, to activate, to do walkthrough, to then deactivate, to then cold plunge.
我整个24小时都在为第二天的比赛做准备,代价实在太高了。
And it was just my twenty four hour day was around trying to prepare for a game the next day and it just became the price was too high.
现在当妈妈是第一位的,能参加女儿的球赛,带着调皮的儿子去练体操,在户外踢足球,让他知道妈妈还能偶尔露两手。
So being a mom is number one for me now, being able to be at my daughter's games, be able to take my crazy son to gymnastics and play soccer outside and show him that, you know, mommy can hoop a little bit still, just a little bit.
我是说,你从事这行这么久,现在退役了。
Is, I mean, you've only known this for so long and you're retired.
那么你退役后第一年左右过得怎么样?
So what is your first year or so of retirement been like?
这是我第一次在夏天旅行,因为WNBA赛季就在夏季。
It was my first time traveling this past summer because the WNBA is in the summer.
嗯。
Yep.
所以整整十七年就这么过去了。
So that's seventeen years gone.
再往前追溯,AAU联赛也在夏天,加上我们现在还有NIL协议,所以我手头宽裕了。就像我夏天在诺克斯维尔那样。
And then you rewind even further and it's like AAU is in the summer plus we have NIL, so I have money So like I was in Knoxville in the summer.
那就是我们的生活方式。
That's what we did.
所以这是我人生第一个可以旅行的夏天,去了希腊、去了墨西哥几次、去了法国、去了南法——现在我终于懂了。
And so this was my first summer traveling, went to Greece, went to Mexico a couple of times, went to France, went to the South Of France and I get it now.
明白为什么人们夏天都要往欧洲跑了。
Like why people travel to Europe in the summer.
这真是一种前所未有的体验,能去各种地方尝试新鲜事物。
And so it was just an experience to be able to go places and do things which I had never I had never had before.
前几天你还在本垒板后见证了传奇选手大谷翔平的精彩表现。
You were behind the plate the other night of a legendary performance by Shohei Ohtani.
给我那种能量,那种兴奋感。
Give me the energy, the excitement.
告诉我那个夜晚是怎样的。
Tell me what that night was about.
嗯,首先我是带家人去看比赛的。
Well, first I was taking my family to the game.
我儿子喜欢棒球,因为我们会看比赛,我们是小熊队的粉丝。
My son is into baseball because we'll watch, we're Cubs fans.
那是
It was
我们原谅你。
We forgive you.
那很难。
It was hard.
看着酿酒人队在第五场获胜很难受,因为梦想成真本该是他们来这里对阵道奇队。
It was hard to watch the Brewers win in game five because a dream come true would have been them coming out here to play against the Dodgers.
不过我还是告诉我儿子,今天他为道奇队加油没关系。
But anyway, I told my son it was okay for him to cheer for the Dodgers on this day.
当我告诉你那场表演有多史诗级时,我是说整整10次三振、转战中外野、轰出第三支全垒打——不是普通安打,而是直接把球轰出球场那种。
And when I tell you to witness just how epic that performance was, I mean, talk about just 10 strikeouts, switching to center field, hitting that third homer and not just like hitting it, like knocking it out the park.
光是亲眼见证这一切,我妻子完全不懂棒球都忍不住说‘他挺厉害的’。
And just to witness that, I mean, my wife knows nothing about baseball and she was like, he's pretty good.
要我说这简直是年度最保守评价,没有之一。
I'm like the understatement of the year, the understatement of the year.
但能在本垒板后亲眼见证,那种感觉简直——
But to witness that from home plate, I mean, was You
你当时就在本垒板正后方对吧?
were right behind home plate too, right?
就在那儿。
Right there.
哇哦。
Oh wee.
是的。
Yes.
我只能想象那简直太棒了。
I can only imagine that's dope.
被提名
Was named
进入NBA转播团队。
on the NBA on broadcasting crew.
我知道那也值得祝贺。
I know that's congratulations on that too.
你在TNT期间从肯尼、查克他们那里学到了什么可以带到下一站的东西吗?
What did you, did you pick up anything from the time at TNT from Kenny and Chuck and those guys that you can carry for to your next, next stop?
我注意到你没提奥尼尔。
I noticed you ain't say Shaq.
奥尼尔也是。
Shaq too.
你就像,你有没有
You're like, did you
学到
pick up
从沙克那里学到任何篮球分析技巧?
any basketball analysis from Shaq?
没有。
No.
我深刻认识到了文化的重要性。
I really picked up how important culture is.
无论是参与一档特别的节目,还是加入一支冠军队伍,任何成功都始于人的因素。
Like whenever you're a part of a special show or a championship team or whatever it is, like it starts with like the people.
这正是我对在Prime平台建设团队文化感到兴奋的原因,能够与泰勒保持良好的工作关系,我们在Bleacher Report共事多年。
And I think that that's something I'm really excited about building at Prime is just being able to have a great relationship with Taylor from working at Bleacher Report for a number of years.
很明显,韦德和我这赛季会搭档解说部分比赛,我们早从2004、2005年就相识了。
Obviously D Wade and I are calling some games together this season and we've known each other like back to 2005, 2004.
所以我认为这就是我们与布雷克·格里芬建立的战友情谊,同样如此。
So I think it's just the comradery that we've established Blake Griffin, same thing.
他就像我的大哥一样。
He's like an older brother to me.
因此,我非常期待与他共事、讨论篮球的这群人。
So I'm really excited about the people working with him, talking about basketball.
演播室简直太棒了。
The studio is sick.
疯狂至极。
It's crazy.
全力以赴
Went all in
在技术方面,你们将科技公司引入了体育领域。
on With technology, you bring a tech company into sports.
而我认为,能够向观众传授知识是最让我兴奋的部分。
And I think the ability to be able to teach the audience is what I'm most excited about.
就像在橄榄球比赛中,我是个超级橄榄球迷,但我并不了解防守和覆盖战术那些东西。
Like in football, I'm a huge football fan, but I don't know defense and coverages like that.
而现在多亏了亚马逊在周四夜赛上展示的闪电战覆盖等战术,我能识别防守了,并能将之应用到比赛中——谢伊就喜欢在球场上跑到那个位置。
And to be able to now recognize defenses because of the blitz coverage and all those things that Amazon does on Thursday Night Football, to be able to apply that, Shay likes to get to that spot on the court.
他喜欢突进,也喜欢及时回防。
He likes to go, he likes to come back right.
这将能向球迷展示防守方试图阻止他到达的位置,以及他自己想要占据的位置。
It'll be able to show fans the spot that the defense is trying to keep him from going and the spots that he wants to get to.
我觉得这一定会非常有趣。
I think it's just, it's gonna be so much fun.
你在海外遇见了你的妻子。
You met your wife overseas.
你们是怎么认识的?
How did y'all meet?
实际上她曾是俄罗斯国家队的奥运选手。
So actually she was an Olympian for the Russian national team.
我是在那里正式认识她的,不过她是俄罗斯人。
And so I officially met her there, but then, she's Russian.
她在海外打球时,我们有过几次交集,最后在我海外打球的最后几年里真正相识并保持联系。
So she played overseas, crossed paths a bit and then met her my last couple of years playing overseas and stayed in touch.
那时候她已经有男朋友了。
She had a boyfriend at the time.
看看怎么
Look at how
然后
And
她当时很坚决,就像传球一样,她把球传了出去,就这样结束了。
hard she's so then it was kind of like passing the ball, she passed it and yeah, that's all it was.
这真的很酷,因为我的孩子们——你知道的,我的前夫在联盟打了很多年球。
So it's really cool because my kids, you know, my ex husband played in the league for a number of years.
她是奥运选手,我也是奥运选手。
She's an Olympian, I'm an Olympian.
比如我的孩子们——
Like my kids-
DNA真是神奇。
DNA is crazy.
正在成长的过程中,就像——
Are growing up with like that's-
那种思维方式。
Mindset.
就是那种必备的思维方式。
The mindset that it takes.
所以看到她和我的女儿相处并帮助她,同时也让我的儿子们能有这样一个榜样可以仰望,这让我感到非常兴奋。
And so it's exciting for me to see, you know, how she is with my daughter and helping her, but also with my sons to be able to have that as, you know, somebody to look up to.
我有个问题。
I have a question.
显然,你知道,你之前有过丈夫,还和他生了孩子。
Obviously, you know, you had a husband before and you had a child with him.
那种情况是什么时候,它是什么时候,什么时候开始活出真实的自己变得真实的?你不
When did that kind of, when did it, when did start living in your truth become real You don't
需要粉饰它。
have to sugarcoat it.
是啊。
Yeah.
我看到我在努力,就像哟。
I saw I'm trying to, like Yo.
那非常
That was very
我想说的是
I'm trying to say
搞笑的方式。
hilarious way.
那就像是,
That was, like,
我能想到的最企业化的方式
the most corporate way I would
问。
ask.
所以当
So like when
我是不是在看
I'm did you drop looking at
他时,
him like,
谁
who
是这个人?
is this?
这家伙是谁?
Who is this guy?
通常来说,通常来说
Normally, normally
他从来不会试图那样做。
he don't never try to do that.
我看着他,心想:怎么了?
I'm looking at him like, what up?
知道吧,那是谎话。
Know, that's a lie.
你得小心翼翼地走那条线,也许不是和她一起,但总的来说,你得谨慎行事。
You gotta you gotta walk del maybe not with her, but just in general, you gotta walk delicately on that line.
有时候你能看出对方是个16岁的孩子,因为我女儿会跟我说:你不能那样说。
Sometimes you could tell you got a 16 year old because my daughter be telling me like, you can't say that.
你得这样说才行。
You have to say it like this.
我就说:抱歉啦,我们是80年代出生的孩子。
I'm like, sorry, we're eighties babies.
就这么说
Just say it like
那么这种转变是什么时候发生的?
So when did that kind of switch, click on, flip on?
那个开关是什么时候打开的?
When did that switch flip?
不,就像我说的,我一直都在和男性约会,并且对此保持开放和诚实。
No, again, like I said, I had always dated men and was open and honest about that.
然后我想我只是遇到了我妻子,一切就变得疯狂了。
And then I think I just, I met my wife and it was crazy.
我开始用不同的眼光看待事物。
I started looking at things differently.
有意思。
Interesting.
她真的是我最好的朋友,然后我们的关系更进一步了。
She was my best friend genuinely and then it became more.
因此,我感激身边的人,因为我认为你必须首先自己接纳这种生活方式的改变。
And from that, I'm grateful for the people around me because I think you have to first be okay with this yourself, this lifestyle change.
就像你带回家见家人的任何人,他们也都必须能接受。
Like anybody you bring around your family, have to be okay with.
所以我花了一段时间才适应。
And so it took me a while.
实际上是我哥哥第一个表态的,他说无论如何我们都会爱你。
It was actually my brother was the first person that was like, you know, we gonna love you like no matter what.
老天,说得太对了。
God damn right.
安东尼在这其中起了很大作用。
And Anthony was huge in that.
我觉得我的侄子和侄女们,对这个过程都挺接受的。
I think my nieces and nephews like, being okay with the process of what it is.
再说一次,我认为关键在于坦诚沟通。
And again, I think it's just talking about it.
我认为关键在于人们要开放和诚实,就像能坐下来和两个家伙在这样的节目里聊这个,这很酷。
I think it's people being open and honest, like to sit and talk with two dudes on a show like this about this and it'd be cool.
我觉得这很重要,因为还有很多地方对此并不包容。
I think it's important because there's a lot of different places that aren't okay with it.
我妻子来自俄罗斯。
My wife is from Russia.
相信我。
Trust me.
在那里这是不被接受的。
It's not okay there.
这不是一场你无法参与的游戏。
It's not a game where you can't.
不是的。
It's not.
对吧?
It's right?
是的,这是非法的。
Yeah, it's illegal.
这被视为极端主义。
It's considered extremist.
正因如此,我意识到自己能生活在这个时代很幸运,同时也觉得未来未必能一直如此。
And so with that being said, I realize like I'm lucky the time period I live in, I also feel like it's not for certain that it's gonna be like that in the future.
所以,能够拥有选择自己生活方式的权利很重要。
And so to be able to have your own choices, way you live your life is important.
所以我认为展开对话很重要,我曾经觉得,我不应该需要出柜,对吧?
And so I think having conversations is in, I used to be like, I shouldn't have to come out, right?
就像我不会特意声明,这是我的丈夫。
Like I don't come out and be like, this is my husband.
我是异性恋。
I am heterosexual.
所以我过去常想,我不需要出柜,但其实你需要稍微做一点,因为你不知道你正在影响那些没有自由选择权利的人。
So I used to think like, I don't have to come out, but you do a little bit because you don't know the people that you're impacting that don't have that ability to have a free choice.
我这么说是因为我经济上已经独立了。
And I say that and I was financially set.
我能照顾好自己。
I could take care of myself.
我不依赖任何能决定我生活方式的人。
I didn't depend on anybody else that could determine my lifestyle.
对吧。
Right.
在这个过程中,我遇到了很多人,他们的情况就像是'我妈妈不赞成这个'。
And there are so many people through this process that I've met that have been like, my mom doesn't approve of it.
而我不能(做自己)是因为我还和她住在一起,诸如此类的原因。
And I can't because she, I'm living with her or whatever.
于是我就和那些支持者交流——那些支持他人更公开地谈论自己生活并做出类似决定的人。
And it's like, I talk to the people that are supporting those that are trying to talk more openly about their lives and making decisions like that.
因为仅仅因为别人做的决定就拒绝沟通或断绝关系,我觉得这太疯狂了。
Because to just not talk to somebody or to cut somebody off or whatever, because the decisions they make, think is just crazy.
嗯,我觉得你提到了这一点,那些通过你的经历得到帮助的人们。
Well, I think you touched on it, the, the, the, the people that you were helping through your experience.
因为我认为作为运动员,人们会仰望我们,无论对错,我们的行为都会影响很多人。
Because I think as athletes, people look up to us and, you know, right or wrong, whatever we're doing, like we influence a lot of people.
所以当你终于能够坦然出柜并公开谈论这件事时,你根本不知道你为多少人卸下了心理负担。
So for you to finally be comfortable enough to come out and speak on it, don't you know how much of a burden you're lifting off other people.
就像在说'看啊,坎迪斯都这么做了'。
Like, okay, shit, Candace is doing it.
你懂我的意思吧?
Let me, you know what I mean?
所以我觉得这是个非常重要的对话,尤其是在当下,活出真实的自我。
So it's just like, I think it's a very important conversation, especially today and I mean, living in your truth.
这个世界已经够疯狂了,如果在这疯狂之上还不能做真实的自己,那简直会让人发疯。
The world is so crazy, but to not be able to live in your truth on top of this crazy world would be maddening.
在WNBA里还有什么比做真实的自己更疯狂的事吗?
What's crazier in the WNBA to be other?
长久以来,我一直被当作那个肤色较浅的直女。
And for so long I was the straight light skinned girl.
哦没错,凯拉,我很多朋友都暗恋你。
Oh yeah, Kayla, a lot of my friends have crushes on you.
很大程度上我也在与之抗争,因为人们会带着偏见对我说‘我们很高兴你和男人约会’。
A lot of that was me fighting that as well because the stigma of people would come up to me and be like, we're so happy that you date men.
而那时我正和我的妻子在一起。
And I was with my wife at the time.
有个故事要告诉你,关于这件事的。
Got a story to tell you, of thing.
所以当时也在与那种世界对你的期待和你真实身份之间的污名化作斗争。
So it was also battling that stigma of what is the world wants you to be and what have you been and all of these things.
对我来说,关键是我的女儿,因为我总是告诉她:过你想要的生活,做你自己的选择,不要后悔,勇往直前,诸如此类的话,做你自己,爱你所爱,无论怎样。
And so for me, it was my daughter because she's the main one that I tell her like, you live what you want, you make your choices, you don't regret, you go forward, those types of things, be who you are, love who you love, whatever.
我就想,既然我每天都这样告诉她,那我自己也必须做到。这就是我们主要的对话内容。我特别感激我的家人、我的社区以及所有人,因为显然会有人发表评论、说三道四,但通过这个过程,我觉得自己的脸皮变厚了。
And I'm like, I have to do that if I'm telling her that every So single that was kind of main conversations and I'm super grateful for my family, my community, and the people, because I obviously like people are gonna make comments, they're gonna say things, but I think through this process, I've gotten thicker skin.
这些再也不会困扰我了,因为他们不会每天跟我回家。
Doesn't bother me anymore because they're not going home with me every single day.
他们不是我生活的参与者。
They're not living my life.
所以我不会让他们的看法影响我——那太疯狂了。
So I'm gonna let their opinions of me impact Like how I that's crazy.
有些人对你的看法跟你本人毫无关系。
Some of the opinion on you ain't got nothing to do with you.
那些人在你生活中自断双足 他们做了交易。
Those same people cut both they feet off of your life They traded.
我告诉你。
I'm telling you.
他们中一半人45岁了还在家自慰。
Half of them at home, still jacking off, 45 years old.
另一些人三周没洗脸,满脸都是痘痘。
Other ones, they washed they face in three weeks and they got all kinds of bumps.
不想跟你们废话。
Don't wanna talk to y'all.
你知道,我见过他们。
You know, I've seen them.
你了解这个群体,
You know the demo,
我见过他们。
I've seen them.
这是第二个吗?
That's the second one?
本周第二集,那些话
Second episode this week, the words
打飞机。
jack off.
好的。
Okay.
是啊。
Yeah.
没错。
Yeah.
那是失败者才会做的事。
That's what losers do.
我打过飞机。
I've jacked off.
还在吗?
Still?
还在吗?
Still?
大概吧,对,不久前的事。
Probably, yeah, not too long ago.
哦,哇。
Oh, wow.
你还握着麦克风吗?
You still gripping the mic?
太疯狂了。
That's crazy.
我的麦克风?
My mic?
太疯狂了。
That's crazy.
我喜欢我们一开始还保持政治正确。
I love how we started off politically correct.
然后...然后...然后...太疯狂了。
And and and That's crazy.
渐渐地,我们就...我实在...
And gradually, we just keep I can't
不敢相信你还在游戏中。
believe you're still in the game.
得了吧。
Come on now.
你想和我握手吗?
You wanna shake my hand?
不要。
No.
这家伙疯了。
This guy is nuts.
不过他最近一直在路上奔波。
He's been on the road lately, though.
好吧。
Alright.
你曾试图把WNBA带到纳什维尔。
You tried to bring the WNBA to Nashville.
他们宣布克利夫兰、底特律和费城作为扩张城市,没有田纳西。
They announced Cleveland, Detroit, Philadelphia as the expansion cities and no Tennessee.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
你对此有什么感受?
How you felt about that?
我的意思是,显然我认为田纳西州整体上应该拥有一支球队。
I mean, obviously I think Tennessee deserves a team just in general.
我认为女子篮球能在地图上占有一席之地,田纳西州功不可没。
I think women's basketball is on the map because of Tennessee.
毫无疑问。
No question.
田纳西州在2004年至2014年间引领了全国的上座率。
Tennessee led the country in attendance from 2,004 to twenty fourteen.
我从04年到08年在那里,亲眼见证了客场和主场的上座情况。
I was there from 'four to 'eight and I saw like the road attendance, the home attendance.
我是说,曾有24,000人爆满场观看康涅狄格对阵田纳西的比赛。
I mean, had 24,000 people sold out to watch Connecticut and Tennessee.
这就是宿敌对决的魅力。
It was the rivalry.
我是说,我亲眼见证了田纳西大学篮球在高校层面对整个篮球运动的意义。
I mean, I saw what Tennessee basketball from a college level has meant to basketball in general.
所以,我想说的是,迟来不等于不来。
And so, I mean, I feel like what's delayed is not denied.
我认为这件事终究会发生。
I think it'll still happen.
我理解,底特律这些城市之前都有过球队。
I understand, those are cities Detroit has had a team before.
克利夫兰之前也有过球队。
Cleveland has had a team before.
费城之前没有过球队,但他们现在都是NBA老板。
Philly has not had a team before, but they're all NBA owners.
所以,我们...你懂的,我理解这个流程。
And so we, you know, I understand the process.
我认为田纳西最终会获得一支球队,我希望自己能参与其中。
I think Tennessee will get a team eventually and I hope to, you know, be a part of that.
是啊。
Yeah.
你应该的。
You should.
没错。
Yep.
大哥,AP,我们有机会和你哥哥交手了。
Big bro, AP, we got a chance to play against your big brother.
你们相差多少岁来着,十岁吗?
You guys were what, ten years apart?
十一岁,对。
Eleven, yep.
相差十一岁啊。
Eleven years apart.
成长过程中,谁是你的偶像?
Growing up, who was your, your idols?
你最崇拜谁?
Who did you look up to?
作为一个中西部女孩,你崇拜过哪些人?
Obviously being a Midwest girl, who were some of the people you looked up to?
嗯,我九十年代在芝加哥长大。
Well, I grew up in the nineties in Chicago.
有点难说。
Kinda hard.
我在伊利诺伊州的内珀维尔长大,芝加哥的体育就是一切。
Like, I grew up in Naperville, Illinois, Chicago sports are everything.
公牛队就是全部。
The Bulls were every single thing.
小时候就像Hi-C果汁盒一样无处不在。
It was like, as a kid, it was like Hi C juice boxes.
就像...该怎么说呢?
It was like, what is it?
那些小小的萤火虫。
The little lightning bugs.
我们得在小巷子里捉住它们。
We had to catch them in a little lane.
那就像格兰特公园的公牛庆祝游行。
And it was a Grant Park bull celebration parade.
就像六月我们要做的这三件事,
Like those are three things that we were gonna do in June,
市场。
Market.
就像
Like
就是那样。
That's what it was.
作为孩子,那就是你所期待的。
And as a kid that was what you look forward to.
公牛队当时所向披靡。
The Bulls were winning every single thing.
所以我从小就崇拜迈克尔·乔丹,但罗恩·哈珀才是我最喜欢的公牛队球员。
So I grew up idolizing Michael Jordan, of course, but Ron Harper was like my favorite Bulls player ever.
我喜欢这个说法。
I like that.
我爱罗恩·哈珀,因为我觉得他在骑士队时能成为公牛队员,就是因为他曾对乔丹稍加防守。
I love Ron Harper just because I feel like when he was with Cleveland, the reason why he became a Bull is because he used to D up Mike a little bit.
天啊,不过
Oh man, but
他
he
又是个20分选手。
was a 20 again.
人们不知道克利夫兰时期的哈珀有多强。
People don't know how Cleveland Harper was.
他膝盖受伤了。
And he hurt his knee.
是的,后来他膝盖受伤了。
Yeah, then he hurt his knee.
场均20分,没错。
20 points a game and Exactly.
哈珀打球很硬朗。
Played Harp was tough.
没错,哈珀很硬朗。
Exactly, Harp was tough.
所以我有一张和他的合影。
And so I have a picture with him.
我八九岁时曾把他的照片挂在我墙上,但我哥哥在97年我11岁时被选秀选中。
I used to have it on my wall of him when I was like eight or nine, but my brother got drafted in '97 when I was 11 years old.
当时艾弗森是90后
And Allen Iverson at the time was 90
七。
seven.
没错,97年。
Yep, 97.
那是我的偶像,阿伦·艾弗森。
It was my hero, Allen Iverson.
我哥哥被篮网队选中,又在选秀夜被交易到了76人队。
And my brother got drafted to the Nets and traded on draft night to the Sixers.
所以阿伦·艾弗森就是我的一切。
So Allen Iverson was everything to me.
我穿3号球衣就是为了阿伦·艾弗森。
I wore number three for Allen Iverson.
我还戴着小指套。
I had the little finger bands.
我去看我哥哥比赛时见过他。
I met him when I went to watch my brother play.
那是什么感觉?
What was that like?
慢点说。
Slow down.
那次经历对你来说是什么样的?
What was that experience like for you?
我跟你说,我觉得那时候人们都不了解艾伦·艾弗森。
When I tell you, I don't think people understand Allen Iverson at that time.
那时候,每个人都想穿得像他,成为他那样。
Like he, everyone was trying to dress like him, be like him.
说到要直率。
You talk about being straight.
我梳着玉米辫往后直梳的发型。
I had the cornrow straight back.
人们都在问,你是不是,你是不是,你是不是?
People were like, are you, are you not, are you?
我当时想,我才不在乎呢。
I was like, I don't care.
AI梳着小盒辫,我也梳着同样的发型。
AI wore the little box braids, I was wearing them.
所以我觉得在那个时期,艾伦·艾弗森的形象超越了生活本身,还有他那颗心和他矮小的身材。
So I think just during that time, Allen Iverson was larger than life and his heart and him being undersized.
而且我喜欢他按照自己想要的方式打球的样子,一个六尺四寸的人运球的样子。
And I love the way he played the game the way he wanted to play the game and being six foot four, dribbling the ball.
那时候人们都说,去篮下练右手勾拳。
People at that time were like, go down to the basket and work on a right hook.
而我说,但我有左手啊。
And I was like, but I have a left hand.
他们就说,不行,就练右手。感觉就像被关在盒子里。而艾伦·艾弗森,他做的全是那些被认为不该做的事。
They're like, no, So work on a right it was like being put in a box and I just, with Allen Iverson, he was doing all these things he shouldn't be doing.
所以这就是,没错,我崇拜的人。
And so that's kinda, yeah, who I idolized.
当然还有我的兄弟们,无论是在场上还是场下。
But of course my brothers, I mean, on and off the court.
AP就是个酷家伙,
AP just a cool cat,
老兄。
man.
安东尼绝对是我见过最好的人之一,
Anthony is literally one of the best humans I've is
是个酷酷的猫狗混血。
a cool cat dog.
这很烦人
It's annoying
因为他人真的很好。
because Good dude.
没错,他就是个好人。
Yeah, like he is just a good person.
从上到下。
Top to bottom.
我渴望成为安东尼那样的人。
I aspire to be like Anthony.
我和安东尼相差甚远。
I'm far from Anthony.
我们相差十一岁长大。
We grew up eleven years apart.
所以算是两个不同的家庭环境,这可能就是我们不同的原因。
So kind of two different households I would So that's maybe that's why we're different.
我这辈子从没听他说过一句脏话。
I've never heard him say a cuss word in his entire life.
他真的很
He's pretty
酷毙了,
cool as shit,
老兄。
man.
我从未听过他说脏话。
I've never heard it.
所以他就是一个好榜样。
And so he's just a good example.
我的二哥马库斯是约翰霍普金斯大学毕业的放射科医生。
My middle brother Marcus is a doctor radiologist went to Johns Hopkins.
所以我们的父母非常重视让我们找到自己的热情所在。
So our parents were just really big on us figuring out what our passions were.
我现在还能听到父亲说:帕克家的人做事不做第二。
And I can still hear my dad say, Parkers don't go into things to be second.
我们做事就要做到最好。
Like we go in things to be the best.
这就是我们餐桌上的讨论内容:你是帕克家的人,你就得咬牙坚持,加倍努力,诸如此类。
And so that was like our dinner table discussions of like, you're a Parker, like you suck it up, you work harder, you do things like that.
于是这几乎成了一种信条。
And so it kind of became like a mantra of that.
我爱
I love
它。
it.
所以,是的,我很感激我的父母给予的这些。
And so, yeah, I'm grateful for my parents for that.
除了你哥哥和艾伦·艾弗森一起打球之外,你最难忘的是什么?
What do you remember most about outside of your brother playing with Allen Iverson?
作为一个青少年甚至更小的孩子,观看你哥哥在NBA打球,你最难忘的是什么?
What do you remember most about just being a teenager or even preteen watching your brother play in the NBA?
用那种视角回想起来感觉很疯狂,因为我只记得看着他穿着力量鞋在球场上跑来跑去。
It's wild to think about through that lens because I just remember watching him in strength shoes running up and down the court.
然后就是那些力量鞋,我当时就想,我迫不及待要轮到我上场了。
And then yeah, strength shoes and me being like, I can't wait till it's my turn.
我记得坐在车后座时,爸爸因为某场比赛或其他什么事训斥我哥哥的场景。
I remember the car rides in the back where my dad was chewing my brother out about a game he played or something, whatever.
而我就想着,迫不及待要轮到我坐在那个被训的位置上。那种感觉就像看到了自己渴望成为的样子,包括所有疯狂的事情——那些折返跑训练,精疲力尽的状态,我简直等不及要经历那些。
And me being like, I can't wait till it's my turn to be in the seat being So chewed it was kind of like seeing something you knew you wanted to be, all the crazy stuff, the line drills, being exhausted, like I couldn't wait to do that.
还有看着他始终保持谦逊的样子。
And just watching him be humble in those moments.
说实话,他高中毕业时其实根本没被大学球队招募。
I mean, he was not recruited out of high school really.
爱荷华大学是我父亲的母校,他在1972至1976年间效力于爱荷华大学校队。
Iowa, which was my dad's alma mater, my dad played at the University of Iowa, 'seventy two to 'seventy six.
他们没招募我哥哥,这让他非常生气。
They didn't recruit my brother and he was pissed at it.
所以当他们准备招募我时,我父亲态度很明确:'她不会去那儿,因为你们当初没要我儿子。'
So when it came time for them to recruit me, was like, she's not going there because y'all didn't recruit my son.
就这样看着他进入布拉德利大学——从几乎被低估到成为大三那年全美头号得分后卫,后来脚部骨折,重返布拉德利。换作现在所有人都会劝他直接参加选秀。
So it's just watching him at Bradley go from almost being under recruited to then being the number one shooting guard his junior year, breaking his foot, going back to Bradley, which now everybody would tell him to go pro.
但在那时,他选择继续留在学校。
But that time it was like staying school.
只为见证他的成长历程。
Just to watch his journey.
他去了海外,在联盟打了三年球后又转战海外,效力于马卡比队,赢得三个冠军,回国后先后为多伦多和克利夫兰效力。
He went overseas, he played in the league for three years and went overseas, played for Maccabi, won three titles, came back, played for Toronto, then Cleveland.
他就是这样不断重塑自我。
Like it was just, he kept reinventing himself.
作为妹妹,我觉得这真的很激励我。
And I think it just inspired me as a little sister.
你拿了三个冠军?
You won three titles?
拿了三个欧洲联赛冠军。
Won three titles, Euro League.
你凭借海外经验打败了安东尼,既然你
You beat Anthony with your overseas experience since you
天啊,没错,百分之百。
were a Oh man, yes, a 100%.
但在海外,我是安东尼·帕克的妹妹。
But overseas, was Anthony Parker's sister.
在这里,他是我哥哥。
Here, he's my brother.
有意思。
Interesting.
所以这很疯狂。
So it was wild.
人们会走过来对我说,我记得他对阵切斯卡时投进的那个关键球。
Like people would walk up to me and be like, I remember the shot he hit against Cesca.
而且我记得所有这些事。
And like, I remember all this stuff.
所以在海外时人们会说:不,那是安东尼·帕克的妹妹。
And so overseas it was like, no, that's Anthony Parker's sister.
然后你来到美国。
And you come to America.
我就说,那是我兄弟。
I'm like, that's my brother.
你十五岁就在比赛中扣篮了。
You dunked in a game at fifteen.
我十五岁时还不会扣篮。
I wasn't dunking at fifteen.
你十五岁就会扣篮了。
You were dunking at fifteen.
别装了。
Stop it.
我在联盟里都勉强能扣篮。
I was barely dunking in the league.
他的小腿肌肉很发达。
He got heavy calves.
是啊。
Yeah.
根本跳不起来。
Wouldn't have jumped.
跟你说实话,我大概...大概是从11年级左右才开始轻松扣篮的。
I'm telling you, I probably, I probably start dunking comfortably probably around 11 grade.
没错。
Yes.
就像毫不费力那样。
Like just with no effort.
确实,兄弟。
Yes, bro.
我是得分手。
I'm a scorer.
不是跳跳人。
I'm not a jumper.
你是个得分手。
You a scorer.
全部
All
好吧。
right.
是啊。
Yeah.
我告诉你吧。
I'll tell you that.
我得找些视频片段出来。
I gotta pull up some clips.
我最喜欢做的事就是看我哥哥板球手比赛的旧视频。
My favorite thing to do is like see old videos of my brother's cricket hand contest.
然后我们把它发到群聊里。
And then we put it in the group chat.
所以这是我最爱的事——当他们播放那些老片段,比如看到他为科比或D-Way辩护,安东尼在这边,D-Way在那边投篮。
So it's like my favorite thing when they show old like clips of whatever and you see him like defending Kobe or D Way's little, and Anthony would be over here and D Way be shooting over there.
这是我们最爱往群聊里发的东西。
That's our favorite thing to put in the group chat.
这是你吗?
Is this you?
对啊。
Yeah.
等等啊。
Like, hold on.
18号带着歪斜的比赛姿势,因为他当时在防守你们所有人。
Number 18 with the crooked contest because he was guarding all of y'all.
不过那是我兄弟。
That's my boy, though.
太疯狂了。
That's crazy.
二十五年来,我一直在探索治愈的意义,不仅是为了自己,也是与他人同行。
For twenty five years, I've explored what it means to heal, not just for myself, but alongside others.
我是迈克·德拉·罗查。
I'm Mike Della Rocha.
这里是《神圣课程》,一个供人反思、成长与集体疗愈的空间。
This is Sacred Lessons, a space for reflection, growth, and collective healing.
你会对那些正在受伤的男性说些什么?
What do you tell men that are hurting right now?
一切都会在风雨后好起来的,你要知道,坚持住就好。
Everything's gonna be okay on the other side, you know, just push through it.
而颇具深意的是,'精神'一词的词根正是'呼吸'。
And, you know, ironically, the root of the word spirit is breath.
哇。
Wow.
这就是为什么作为人类,我们能做的最具革命性的事情之一就是——呼吸。
Which is why one of the most revolutionary acts that we can do as people is just breathe.
伤口旁边就是他们的天赋。
Next to the wound is their gifts.
除非你经历创伤,否则无法发现自己的天赋。
You can't find your gifts unless you go through the wound.
这就是困难之处。
That's the hard thing.
你会想,好吧,我要得到我的天赋。
You think, well, I'm gonna get my gifts.
我不想经历那些痛苦。
I don't wanna go through all that.
你必须经历生命中的创伤。
You gotta go through the wounds of your life.
倾听他人的濒死经历,他们说的都是这些。
Listening to other people's near death experiences, and it's all they say.
总之,爱就是答案。
In conclusion, love is the answer.
请收听My Kutura播客网络上的神圣课程,可在iHeartRadio应用、苹果播客或任何你获取播客的平台找到。
Listen to sacred lessons as part of the My Kutura podcast network available on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
iHeartRadio应用上的《Lines and Tines with Spencer Graves》是为猎人和渔夫设计的播客,助您收获成功。
Lines and Tines with Spencer Graves on the iHeartRadio app is a podcast designed for hunters and fishermen to enjoy success.
我喜欢这个主意,比如说,嘿。
I like the idea of, like, hey.
给我来头大鹿。
Put me on a big deer.
你知道吗?
You know?
嘿。
Hey.
外面有只大鹿。
There's a big deer out here.
他正在这样做。
He's doing this.
留意这头鹿的动向。
Be looking for this deer.
但我同样享受独自行动。
But I also love doing it on my own.
我喜欢外出布置我的相机。
I love going out there and running my cameras.
我热衷于研究鹿的活动规律。
I love patterning the deer.
我喜欢在正确的时间出现,观察风向,知道该去哪个位置蹲守,当所有因素都完美配合时,那种满足感无与伦比。
I like showing up at the right time, checking the wind, knowing what stand I need to be in, and then whenever it all comes together and it happens, that's the most satisfying thing ever.
所以当你独自完成时,就像可以自豪地挂起我的帽子。
So when you do it on your own, it's like, I then can hang my hat.
但如果有人告诉我,嘿。
But if I had somebody say, hey.
按照这些标记点过来,在这里蹲守,你就能成功。
Pull up on these dots and catch them right here, and you're gonna win.
然后当我进去时,感觉就像,没错。
And then when I go in, it's like, yeah.
这很酷。
It's cool.
我赢了比赛。
I won the tournament.
终极目标达成了。
The ultimate goal is done.
但这就像,老兄,当你找到它们并让它们上钩时,那才是解谜的乐趣。
But it's like, dude, I when you find them and you make them bite, that's the puzzle.
我超爱这种感觉。
I love it.
请在iHeartRadio应用、Apple播客或任何你获取播客的地方收听Spencer Graves主持的《Lines and Tines》节目。
Listen to lines and tines with Spencer Graves on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
嘿,大家好。
Hey, y'all.
是我,你们的老伙计MG马库斯·格兰特。
It's me, your man, MG Marcus Grant.
我是迈克尔·F。
And I'm Michael F.
弗洛里奥。
Florio.
我是拉昆·琼斯。
And I'm Laquan Jones.
如果你想赢得梦幻橄榄球联赛,就必须收听NFL梦幻橄榄球播客。
If you're looking to win your fantasy football league, you need to tune in to the NFL fantasy football podcast.
名字里就说明了一切。
It's right there in the name.
每周,弗洛里奥、LQ和我都会为你带来联盟最新动态。
Every week, Florio, LQ, and I bring you the latest news from around the league.
我们解析每场比赛,提供分析和建议,让你清楚该启用谁、替补谁、放弃谁、交易谁,把冠军奖杯带回家。
We break down every matchup, give you our analysis and advice so you know who to start, sit, drop, and trade to bring that championship trophy home.
我只是想提醒大家拉希·莱斯上个赛季表现有多出色。
I just wanna remind everyone how good Rashee Rice was last season.
在他健康出战的三场比赛中,他是梦幻橄榄球中的二号外接手。
In his three healthy games, he was the wide receiver two in fantasy.
我认为拉希·莱斯本周会迎来爆发。
I think Rashee Rice just goes off this week.
酋长队给莱斯传了个反向传球。
The Chiefs come on a flip pass to Rice.
这边,达阵得分。
This side, touchdown.
拉马德雷·史蒂文斯是我本周看好的黑马选手。
Ramadre Stevens is my sleeper this week.
这场比赛我觉得可以把史蒂文斯放进我的弹性位置,他本周可能会贡献两位数得分。
This is a matchup where I think I can slide in Stevens into my flex position, and he could deliver double digit points this week.
德雷克接过中锋开球。
Drake takes the snap.
将球递出。
Hands it off.
拉马德雷向右冲球,直奔达阵区。
Ramadre running it right and running into the end zone.
达阵得分。
Touchdown.
扭转你的梦幻赛季永远为时不晚。
It's never too late to turn your fantasy season around.
订阅NFL梦幻橄榄球播客,可在iHeartRadio应用、苹果播客或任何你获取播客的平台收听。
Subscribe to the NFL fantasy football podcast on the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcast, or wherever you get your podcasts.
亚特兰大是一种精神。
Atlanta is a spirit.
它不仅仅是一座城市。
It's not just a city.
我原本对出镜真的没什么兴趣。
I didn't really have an interest of being on air.
我上去其实只是想潜入那栋大楼。
I kinda was up there to just try and infiltrate the building.
克朗克就是在西区的一家俱乐部出生的。
It's where Cronk was born in a club in the West End.
四星世界。
Four world star.
那是五五九。
It was five five nine.
一家小酒吧孕育了一代说唱明星。
Where a tiny bar birthed a generation of rap stars.
传教士在这里走红,传统黑人大学的学生们将心碎转化为重生。
Where preachers go viral and students at the HBCU turned heartbreak into resurrection.
你如何让人们相信已经消亡的事物?
How do you get people to believe in something that's dead?
追梦者将好莱坞带到了南方,而实干家们则用他们的远见创造了黑人财富。
Well, Dreamers brought Hollywood to the South, and hustlers bring their visions to create black wealth.
没人急着和你建立关系。
Nobody's rushing into relationships with you.
你来自哪里?
Where are you from?
他们想直视你的
They wanna look you in the
眼睛。
eye.
未来即怀旧之处。
Where the future is nostalgia.
我和我的聊天机器人聊过。
I talked to my chat GPT.
她说,你可是第一个在佐治亚州亚特兰大搞出Gangsta Girls风潮的女士。
She like, you really the first lady to have a Gangsta Girls take in Atlanta, Georgia.
这就是你与众不同的地方
Like, that's what separates you from a lot
和其他人不同。
of people.
我当时就想,你知道吗?
And I was like, you know what?
你还行吧。
You aight.
亚特兰大从不等待许可。
Atlanta doesn't wait for permission.
它自己创造聚光灯。
It builds its own spotlight.
我是大鲁比。
I'm Big Rube.
让我们带你了解亚特兰大最具标志性时刻背后的故事。
Let us guide you through the stories behind Atlanta's most iconic moments.
请在iHeartRadio应用、Apple播客或任何你获取播客的地方收听《亚特兰大之耳》。
Listen to Atlanta Ears on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcast.
你知道这里的八卦总是最劲爆的。
You know the shade is always shadiest right here.
播客第六季《适度八卦》由吉赛尔·布莱恩和罗宾·迪克森主持,每周一更新。
Season six of the podcast, reasonably shady with Giselle Bryan and Robin Dixon is here dropping every Monday.
作为《波托马克娇妻》的创始成员,我们将为你带来所有你能承受的笑料、戏剧和真人秀新闻。
As two of the founding members of the Real Housewives of Potomac, we're giving you all the laughs, drama, and reality news you can handle.
你知道我们从不保留,所以每周一加入我们,一起适度或放肆地八卦吧。
And you know we don't hold back, so come be reasonable or shady with us each and every Monday.
我正在社区里散步。
I was going through a walk in my neighborhood.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
突然,我看到某户人家旁边立着个巨大的标志。
Out of the blue, I see this huge sign next to somebody's house.
好。
K.
那个牌子啊。
The sign Yeah.
上面写着'我的邻居是个事儿精'。
Says, my neighbor is a Karen.
不会吧。
No way.
我笑死了。
I died laughing.
我当时就想,我必须知道你在撒谎。
Was like, I have to know You are lying.
超大号的,各位。
Humongous, y'all.
他们可真是闲得慌。
They had some time on their hands.
请在iHeartRadio应用、苹果播客或任何你收听播客的平台,收听来自黑人效应播客网络的《适度八卦》。
Listen to reasonably shady from the black effect podcast network on the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcast, or wherever you get your podcast.
我是说,显然现在'女性专属Dunkin'已经不新鲜了,但在15年前你做这件事的时候,那真是让人震惊的。
I mean, obviously, Dunkin' for Women is is not new now, but it was it was kinda like a real jaw dropping thing back when you I mean, 15 you were doing it.
我是说,像丽莎·莱斯利这样的,能完成扣篮的女性屈指可数。
I mean, Lisa Leslie, there's a hand there's only a handful of people that were Dunkin'.
所以作为当时的女性或少女,那种感觉是怎样的?
So as a woman or you were a teenage girl at that time, what was that like?
她自带气场。
She had swag with her.
我觉得她是第一个自带气场的,其他人都还在学习阶段。
I think she's first one who had swag with everybody else was like getting it.
就像她完成扣篮那样。
Like she was dunking it.
她自带
She had swag with
气场。
it.
我只希望自己没有在金钱上犯错。
I just wish that I wouldn't have messed up money.
因为以前我的扣篮很轻松,膝盖受伤前我都能双手轻松扣篮。
Because my bunnies before were like, I was two hand easy two hand before I blew out my knee.
但疯狂的是在我家,我在那个年纪比我兄弟们更早学会扣篮。
But what was crazy was in my household, it was like I dunked before my brothers dunked at that age.
所以我比哥哥们先学会扣篮时特别兴奋。
So I was more excited about dunking before my older brothers did.
这样我就能在餐桌上炫耀了。
So I could brag at the dinner table.
因为我兄弟们,你知道的,他们比我矮一点。
Because my brothers were, you know, they were a little shorter than me.
所以我们都是同时开始上高中的。
So we'd all started high school at the same time.
我高一那年身高六尺二寸(约1米88)。
I was six'two my freshman year.
安东尼当时五尺七寸,马库斯是五尺五寸。
Anthony was five'seven and Marcus was five'five.
所以我就想,你们真走运。
So I was like, y'all lucky.
你们比我年长那么多。
Y'all that much older than me.
你能想象开车送你刚上高中的妹妹去学校吗?
Can you imagine driving your freshman sister to high school?
是啊,她把你给揭穿了。
Yeah, she busted you out.
她下车后你就...没错,但我觉得那正是我最自豪的事。
She'd out the car and you Exactly, but I think that was what I was most proud of.
我只希望我当时能在落地时更努力一点,因为我觉得那才是真正的全力以赴。
I just wish I would've worked a little harder on the landing because I think that's what ultimately all gas, no brakes.
但我的意思是,能够走出去做一些人们不习惯看到的事情是很令人兴奋的,你知道,一个十几岁的女孩
But I mean, it was exciting to be able to go out there and do things that people hadn't been accustomed to seeing, I you know, a teenage girl
我是说,你在镜头外告诉我们这件事时,我简直惊呆了。
mean, you told us off camera and it blew me away.
你已经做了14次手术了。
You're 14 surgeries deep.
这太疯狂了。
That's crazy.
在高四那年ACL受伤时,萨米特教练就在场看着,跟我们说说你当时的情况吧。
In an ACL, your senior year of high school with Coach Summit watching and tell us what you were telling.
我觉得这简直不可思议。
I mean, I thought it was incredible.
我是说,这段旅程还没开始就几乎结束了。
I mean, journey was almost over before it started.
这太疯狂了。
It's crazy.
我从17岁开始就一直是骨头磨骨头的状态。
I've been bone on bone since I've been 17 years old.
我为了能参加高中最后一年比赛,在ACL手术后五个月就复出了。
I came back in five months from ACL because I wanted to play my senior year.
所以当你看到我在麦当劳全美扣篮大赛和比赛中的老片段时,我膝盖上戴着个笨重的护具。
So when you see the old McDonald's All American clips of me in the dunk contest and playing the game, I have a big bulky knee brace.
那时距离ACL手术才九个月。
Was nine months from ACL surgery.
我做了手术。
I had surgery.
当你
When you're
通常应该要等更久才复出,但你提前回来了
normally kind of supposed to come back, but you came back in front
是啊,我觉得这直接导致第二年我在田纳西大学大一赛季被迫红衫休战。
of Yeah, and I think that's what ultimately caused the next year where I had the red shirt my freshman year at Tennessee.
我做了全膝关节重建术和股骨髁表面置换术。
I had total knee reconstruction femoral condyle resurfacing.
是的,我的意思是,这确实很艰难,因为篮球是我唯一的挚爱。
And yeah, I mean, it definitely was difficult because basketball was my only love.
我是说,我愿意做任何事情只要能继续打球。
I mean, would do anything to bounce the ball.
所以当这一切被剥夺时,真的非常困难。
And so to have that kind of taken away, it was really difficult.
我觉得心理上离开家乡,经历手术这类事情。
I think mentally moving away from home, going through surgeries and things like that.
但随着职业生涯的发展,我逐渐意识到自己过度忍受疼痛了。
But then progressively through my career, I just realized I was pushing through pain too much.
这发展到不健康的程度,就像你忍着膝盖疼痛反而会伤害其他部位。
And it got unhealthy at a point where it was like, you're hurting other things because you're pushing through knee pains.
最终当我停止打球时,我的脚其实已经骨折了。
And ultimately like my foot was broken when I stopped playing.
所以我必须停止将忍受痛苦与运动员的坚韧划等号。
And so I have to stop associating, like pushing through stuff as being tough and an athlete.
过度代偿。
Too much compensation.
现在我的背也垮了,这太疯狂了。
It's crazy because now my back is jacked up.
所以当你逐渐接近40岁时,你会意识到自己所有的行为给身体带来的损耗。
And so as you get to knocking on the door, I'm knocking on 40, you realize like all the stuff you're doing, the mileage you put on your body.
迟早会找上门的。
It's gonna catch up.
全年无休地打球。
Playing all year round.
是啊,终究会付出代价的。
Yeah, it catches up with you.
我觉得你说得很有意思,因为我们这代人被教育要咬牙坚持、硬扛到底。
I think you said something really interesting because our generation was taught to push through it, fight through it, tough it up.
现在你看看我们——比如你和杰克在镜头外比较各自的伤病经历
And then now you're seeing us, I mean, you and Jack were comparing back war stories, you know, before we were on camera.
我想说的是,情况正在转变,那些老派球员和老派作风的人,他们变得娇气了。
It's just like the one thing I will say, I think it's starting to switch, kind of the old school players in the old school, man, they're soft.
他们不是,他们需要那样做。
They're not, they need to do that.
不,他们是在保护资产。
No, they're protecting the asset.
是的,他们是那些身体。
Yeah, they're the bodies.
身体本身。
The body.
我以前不理解人们说的,等你40岁时就会明白,因为当时我还在季后赛里往臀部注射托里多止痛针坚持上场。
I didn't understand when people were like, when you're 40, you will, you know, because you just, I was taking the torridal shots in the butt to play in the playoff games.
我接受注射治疗,膝盖、脚部、髋关节和肩膀的皮质醇剂量逐渐增加。
And I was doing the injections with a little bit of cortisone that became a little bit more of cortisone in my knees and in my feet, in my hips, in my shoulder.
这些我都经历过了。
So I've done all of that stuff.
我真心坚信要给自己足够的时间。
And I just really am a firm believer in like taking your time.
我现在甚至还在学习,比如在Peloton上硬撑到底是为了什么?
And I'm even learning now, like pushing past stuff on the Peloton for what?
我硬撑着忍受疼痛是为了什么?
What am I pushing past pain?
我最美好的日子就是这样的。
My best days are about it.
在Peloton上。
On the Peloton.
就像是,但这
Like, but it's
就是一种心态。
just, it's a mindset.
你不能
You can't
把它关掉。
turn it off.
我在想,我正在上的是嘻哈骑行课。
I'm like, I'm on the, this is a hip hop ride.
我是什么
What am
在做什么?
I doing?
冷静点。
Chill out.
就像你
Like You
提到过,被射中,我被一只乌龟射中了。
touched on it, getting shot up, I got shot up with a tortoise.
我有那个,你刚才说的另一件事是什么,我的脚趾注射了可的松。
I had the, what was the other thing you were saying slipped The my cortisone in my toe.
你做过最痛的一次是什么?
What was the most painful one you did?
我在凤凰城接受可的松脚趾注射时,不得不去了急诊室。
I had to go to the emergency room when I got my toe shot up in Phoenix with cortisone.
感觉我的脚要爆炸了,而且肿得厉害。
It was felt like my foot was gonna explode and it's swollen.
整个都变红了。
It got all red.
我以为它要坏死了。
I thought it was gonna die.
对天发誓
Is Word to God
那玩意儿疼死了。
that shit hurts.
它要坏死了。
It's gonna die.
疼得厉害。
It hurt bad.
这就像一种快乐的平衡,因为你之后会更快地适应它们。
It's like a happy medium because then you start getting them faster in between.
对我来说最艰难的一次是骨头挫伤,突然就开始疼了。
The toughest one, I think for me was I had a bone bruise and my it just started hurting.
是在膝盖上吗?
In your knee?
是的。
Yes.
在我的膝盖上。
In my knees.
当时我们正在对阵明尼苏达队。
And we were playing Minnesota.
记不清具体年份了,但那年季后赛我们对阵明尼苏达队时膝盖开始疼痛。
I don't know what year it was, but we were playing Minnesota that year in the playoffs and it started hurting.
然后突然有一天,我就没法参加训练了。
And then all of a sudden, one day I just couldn't practice.
就是完全没法训练。
Like, just couldn't.
再说一遍,我们那时候不会缺席训练。
And again, we didn't sit out of practice.
根本不会有'哦,你昨晚打了37分钟'这种说法。
There was no like, Oh, you played thirty seven minutes last night.
更不会有'也许你今天不该训练'这种话。
Maybe you shouldn't practice today.
那时候就是全队一起训练。
It was like, the team is practicing.
这就是我们的规矩。
That's what we did.
所以不管怎样我都坚持训练了。
And so I practiced whatever.
然后情况就变成了,好吧,你有这个骨挫伤,核磁共振显示出来了。
And then it was like, okay, you have this bone bruise, it's on the MRI.
所以我让明尼苏达山猫队的医生在赛前给我打了封闭针,试图上场打球。
So I was getting a toroidal shot by the doctor for Minnesota Lynx, one of the doctors before the game to try to play.
那是最痛苦的经历之一,因为你以为熬过那四十分钟就没事了,但真正的折磨是之后整个晚上。
And that was one of the most painful things because you think you get through those forty minutes, but then it's the whole evening after that.
太可怕了。
Horrible.
醒来时那种抽痛感和其他不适。
Waking up and the throbbing pain and all that stuff.
所以这些都是人们不常谈论的事,但作为运动员,我们都记得这些时刻。
So It's the stuff that people don't talk about, but as athletes, remember those.
有些时候确实很难熬,疼得要命,但那些针剂——因为托拉多让你感觉像超人、女超人一样。
Some of those times were tough, painful as hell, but them shots were, because that Toradol make you feel like Superman, Superwoman.
哦,是啊。
Oh yeah.
就像我跳起来
Like I was jumping up the
健身房。
gym.
忘记一切 是的。
Forget anything Yes.
有问题 它让我 我有一次 我在季后赛中肩膀脱臼了 当时在快船队 那是我的投篮手臂。
Is wrong with It made me I had a I separated my shoulder going in the playoffs one time ago with the Clippers and I couldn't was my shooting arm.
你知道,我甚至无法投篮。
You know, I couldn't even shoot.
我没有投篮。
I wasn't shooting.
我没有
I wasn't going
经历 你
through You
投出那一球后,你会惊呼‘天呐’。
get that shot and you're like, holy shit.
是啊。
Yeah.
就像‘什么情况’?
Like what?
这不可能
This can't
我想是好事吧,什么?
be I guess good what?
疼痛依然存在。
The pain is still there.
你只是感觉不到它。
You just don't feel it.
感觉太棒了,虽然我知道这球投得糟透了。
Like, feel so good that this shot, I know this shot is fucked up.
是啊。
Yeah.
因为我不该这样,不该有这种感觉
Because I shouldn't be, not A feel
百分之百。
100%.
不,确实如此。
No, that's true.
药效太强了,简直难以置信。
It's so strong, it's unbelievable.
我懂你的感受。
I feel you.
如今我看着所有不该做的事都后悔,因为作为运动员,你只考虑当下。
And nowadays I look at all the things that I shouldn't have done and I wish, because as an athlete, you're just thinking about now.
有时候我们得保护自己不受自己伤害。
We gotta be protected against ourself at times.
是的,我当时确实需要那样做。
Yeah, and I needed that.
因为那根本不可能,比如2008年那场晋级四强的比赛中,我的肩膀就脱臼了。
Because there's no way, like I dislocated my shoulder in 2008 in the game to go to the final four.
有个女孩从我身后冲过来,我伸手去抢球,她却把球带走了,我摔倒在地,肩膀脱臼了,就这样吊着胳膊继续运球前进。
And girl drove behind me, I reached, she came up with the ball, I went down, my shoulder came out, like just hanging as I'm dribbling down the court.
于是我走向裁判,把球交给他,然后退到场边。
So I go to the ref, I hand him the ball, I go in the back.
我当时就想,不,我要重新上场。
I'm like, no, I'm going back in.
这可是要打进四强的比赛。
This is to go to the final four.
这可能是我整个职业生涯的最后一场比赛,我必须回去。
This could be my last game in my entire career, I'm going back in.
所以他们就说,好吧好吧好吧。
So they're like, okay, okay, okay.
他们帮我把肩膀复位了。
They put my shoulder back in.
我又回到场上,像个傻子一样用左手去够球,结果又脱臼了。
I went back in, reached with my left hand like an idiot, dislocates again.
同一场比赛?
Same game?
同一场比赛。
Same game.
天啊
Oh my
呐。
God.
于是我回去找Summit教练,她说如果你不能继续上场...我当时就想,好吧,我的队友之前肩膀也受过伤。
So I go back and coach Summit is like, if you can't come back in to the the I was like, okay, well my teammate had had a shoulder injury.
所以他们就说,我们有个护具可以给你戴,但如果再脱臼,你就得退赛。
So they're like, we have a brace that you can wear, but if it disocates again, you're out.
如果再脱臼,这就是一场比赛里第三次了,我只能坐着干瞪眼没法上场。
If it disocates again, this will be the third time in one game Tell I just sit my ass me I can't play.
回来后继续比赛。
Came back in, played.
我们打进了四强,但天啊,这简直就像——
We went to the final four, but like, geez, it's just like-
你就是这么倔。
That's how you wired.
我只希望没有浪。
I just wish there ain't no wave.
莱拉,我坐下了。
Layla, I sit down.
不。
No.
作为她妈妈,不行,绝对不行。
Like as her mom, no, no way.
在我们继续之前,简单说一句。
Real quick before we move on.
如果她说,
What if she say,
妈妈,是你做的吗?
mom, you did it?
没错。
Right.
我会说,但我这是在保护你免受自己的伤害。
I'll be like, but I'm protecting you from you.
真希望当年也有人这样保护我免受自己的伤害。
I wish somebody would've protected me from me.
我是认真的。
I'm serious.
在你继续之前简单问下,做了多少次手术?分别在哪些部位?
Real quick before you move on, how many surgeries and where?
所以10次膝盖手术,2次足部手术,其中最可怕的是在足部手术时,外科医生切断了我脚部的神经。
So 10 knee surgeries, two foot surgeries, which actually one of the scariest things is during my foot surgery, the surgeon severed my nerves.
所以我感觉不到我的脚了。
So I couldn't feel my foot.
我当时用了那种,叫什么来着?
And I had like one of those, like, what is it called?
神经阻滞麻醉。
The nerve blocks.
所以我本不应该能感觉到我的脚,但我却感觉到了。
So I shouldn't have been able to feel my foot, but I felt my foot.
这很奇怪。
It was weird.
于是我们半夜去了急诊室。
So we went to the ER in the middle of the night.
他们不得不把石膏拆掉。
They had to cut off the cast.
真是够折腾的。
It was a whole thing.
所以那是
So that was
哦,你甚至没...所以那位外科医生不知道自己做了那个?
Oh, you didn't even, so the surgeon didn't know he did that?
不知道。
No.
哇。
Wow.
或者他知道,总之。
Or he did and, anyway.
是啊。
Yeah.
对,所以后来我又做了重建手术跟进,他们做了导管并重新连接了神经。
So yeah, so just got, I had the reconstructive surgery again to follow that surgery up and they did a conduit and reconnected the nerves.
所以现在感觉还是有点怪怪的。
So it's still a little weird.
比如我的脚趾还有点不灵活,但医生说你差点就患上足下垂了。
Like my toes are a little weird, but they were like, you were so close to having drop foot.
所以先做了两次足部手术,然后是肩部手术。
So like two foot surgeries then the shoulder surgery.
天啊。
Damn.
是盂唇损伤。
So labrum.
没错,我现在就是个改造人。
So yeah, I'm a bionic.
我希望科学能实现软骨再生之类的技术,但不知道我的膝盖置换手术能不能等到那时候。
I'm hoping science can grow cartilage and stuff, but I don't know if I can wait for the knee replacement.
我已经迫不及待想去打沙滩排球了,但现在还不行。
I'm ready to get out and start playing beach volleyball, but I can't.
所以我就说
So I'm like
悠着点儿,坎迪斯。
Slow your ass down, Candace.
是啊,但我想
Yeah, but I wanna
放慢节奏。
Slow it down.
听着,我得为这些男孩保持状态,因为想想看,半年前他们还在问‘你打篮球吗?’
Listen, I gotta stay right for these boys because think half year old right now is like, do you play basketball?
我当时就‘哇哦’。
I'm like, woah.
没错,真的。
Right, for real.
哇哦,哇哦,哇哦。
Woah, woah, woah.
他们完全不知道我们之前做过什么。
They got no clue on what we did before.
快速给我们讲讲你的大学篮球生涯。
Run us through your college career quickly.
我是说,荣誉满载,传奇教练帕特·萨米特(愿她安息)。
I mean, very decorated, the legendary coach, Pat Summitt, rest in peace.
那是什么感觉?
What was it like?
记得简短说个故事就行。
Remember just quick story.
那时你已经离开了或者还没来,但我记得你们来UCLA和我们比赛时,她会在我们校园里散步。
You were already gone or you weren't even there yet, but I remember when you guys would come to UCLA and play us and she would walk around our campus.
哦,是啊。
Oh yeah.
就那样悠闲地,心想那是帕特·萨米特吗?
And just chill and kind of, is that Pat Summit?
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。