本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
这里是AskCast Extra。
This is AskCast Extra.
大家好,欢迎收听新一期的AskCast Extra。
Hello, and welcome to another AskCast Extra.
和往常一样,我是Gunnar Blog的詹姆斯。
As always, we're James from Gunnar Blog.
詹姆斯
James
早上好。
Goodly morning.
祝你有最美好的早晨。
The goodliest morning you can have.
然后然后
And and
又发生了。
It's happened again.
又发生了。
It's happened again.
你知道接下来会发生什么。
You know the rest.
你知道接下来会发生什么。
You know the rest.
我们都知道接下来会发生什么。
We know the rest.
我们都知道接下来会发生什么。
We know the rest.
谢谢你们,吉尔伯特和沃伊切赫。
Thank you, Gilbert and Wojciech.
我这么说对吗?
Am I right in saying?
你说得对。
You are right.
吉尔伯特和沃伊切赫。
Gilbert and Wojciech.
就像拉斯维加斯的双人魔术师组合。
It's like a Las Vegas duo magician.
我们这对搭档
Double act we
被抢走了。
were robbed off.
但我还能说什么呢?
But what can I say?
是的。
Yes.
早安,安德鲁,还有大家。
Goodly morning, Andrew, and everybody.
在昨天那场精彩绝伦、美丽至极的德比大胜之后,今天醒来真是个美妙的早晨。
What a fantastic morning to wake up to today after a brilliant and beautiful, Derby demolition yesterday.
天啊。
My god.
真是太棒了。
It was so good.
你知道吗,这就是那种让我反复回味的比赛。考虑到前一天利物浦和曼城的表现,暂且抛开德比本身——当然,这永远是每个赛季至关重要的对决,谁都渴望胜利。
You know, it was one of those games when I was thinking about it, And because of what had happened the previous day, you know, with with Liverpool and then with Manchester City, sort of leaving aside the the the derby itself, right, which, of course, is a huge a huge huge game in any season and you wanna win it.
但昨天我一边做早餐洗碗,脑海里不断浮现阿森纳在北伦敦德比中碾压热刺的画面。
But, you know, I was sort of imagining in my head making breakfast yesterday and then doing the dishes and stuff like that, and I was sort of like, you know, I love a bit of Arsenal destroyed Tottenham in the North London Derby.
我当时在想,这是不是太贪心了?
I was going, you know, is that too much?
我是不是太贪婪了?
Am I being greedy?
我这样是不是太不知足了?
Am I being avaricious here?
但转念一想,阿森纳必须抓住这个机会。
And there was all this sort of like, well, Arsenal have to take advantage.
这正是那种能让他们立威的比赛。
This is the kind of game where they can make a statement.
我当时在想,要是我们不仅能击败他们,还能羞辱他们,那我真的、真的、真的会非常开心。
And I was going, but, like, if we could actually destroy and humiliate them as well, I'd really, really, really like that.
所以这就像梦想成真,你知道,从各个方面来说都是。
So it was like a dream come true, you know, in in all kinds of ways.
从各个方面来说,尤其是对埃伯瑟而言——说实话,这个人让我都想皈依宗教了。
In all kinds of ways, not least for Eberse who I mean, the man makes me want to become religious, to be honest.
他就是祈祷最好的活广告。
He is the greatest advertisement for prayer going.
祈祷要个帽子戏法。
Prayed for a hat trick.
就实现了。
Got it.
我需要多祈祷,安德鲁。
I need to pray more, Andrew.
这就是我学到的。
That's what I'm learning.
也许吧。
Maybe so.
也许吧。
Maybe so.
我是说,听着。
I mean, listen.
或许这其中存在某种选择性因素,因为我确信这不是他第一次为帽子戏法祈祷了。
Perhaps there's a, you know, a selective element to this thing, because I'm sure this isn't the first time he's prayed for a hat trick.
那么我只能祝贺上帝在这特殊的日子里做出了绝妙的判断,决定赐予他这个恩典。
Well, then I can only I can only congratulate God on his excellent judgment on deciding it to award it on this day of all days.
上帝是阿森纳球迷。
God is a gooner.
我们是在这么说吗?
Is that what we're saying?
我在听。
I listen.
我不知道我们还需要什么更多的证据。
I don't know what more evidence we need.
不过说真的,我觉得这些年来他可能一直在跟我们玩些小把戏。
I feel like, he might have been playing some tricks on us down the years, though, to be fair.
这都是他计划的一部分。
It's all part of his plan.
噢,他的行事方式神秘莫测,简直了
Oh, he moves in mysterious ways like fucking
是啊。
Yeah.
我是说,这某种程度上确实是个超自然的、精神层面完美的时刻。
I mean, it sort of was a kind of supernatural, spiritually perfect occasion.
而且,没错,我是说,我们彻底把热刺队打垮了。
And, yeah, I mean, we we completely took Spurs apart.
德比大战的妙处,温恩,在于它带来双重享受。
The great thing about Derby, Wynn, is that there's kind of a twofold enjoyment to it.
显然,首先是作为球迷的个人满足感
Obviously, there's your own satisfaction
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
作为胜利俱乐部的粉丝,能够沉浸其中,观看精彩集锦和分析评论。
As a fan of the triumphant club and being able to sort of, you know, soak that in, watch the highlights, watch the analysis.
但另一方面,看着对手球迷彻底崩溃的样子——没错。
But there's the whole other aspect of seeing them, their fans in absolute meltdown Yes.
那感觉简直妙不可言。
Which is so delicious.
就像在主菜击败他们之后,又奉上一道美味的甜点。
It's a beautiful dessert to follow the main course of beating them.
这就是你今早稍微迟到的原因吗?
Is that why you were slightly late this morning?
你刚才在看球迷反应视频。
You were just watching fan reaction videos.
我是说,你在开玩笑,安德鲁,但这种情况确实一直在发生。
I mean, you kid, Andrew, but a lot of that has been going on.
就像你知道的,显然我们阿森纳球迷遍布全球,但不幸的是我们都认识一个热刺球迷。
Like and obviously, you know, we're across the world as a nation of Arsenal fans, but we all unfortunately know a Spurs fan.
所以,醒来看到他们如此痛苦真是太美妙了。
And so, it's just wonderful to wake up to them in this degree of pain.
是啊。
Yeah.
噢,很爽,不是吗?
Oh, is good, isn't it?
确实很爽。
It is good.
那我就不那么基督教式地表达观点了。
It's less Christian message from me then.
爱你的邻居,除非他们是热刺球迷,那他们就可以滚蛋了。
Love thy neighbor unless they're a Tottenham fan, in which case they can go fuck themselves.
在上帝开始赐予我帽子戏法之前,我还有很长的路要走。
I've got a long way to go before god starts granting me hat tricks.
发誓。
Swear.
一次进一个球对你来说就够了。
A single goal at a time will work for you.
你现在还不需要帽子戏法。
You don't need the hat tricks at this point.
跟我讲讲赛前的氛围、球场内的气氛是怎样的,因为俱乐部这次确实下了很大功夫,试图纠正上个赛季在赛前预热等方面出现的问题。
Tell me about, you know, the the buildup, the atmosphere, what it was like inside the stadium because there was a a very concerted effort on on the part of the club to maybe put right some of what went wrong last season when it came to sort of pregame buildup and everything else.
有个TFO(战术分析视频),我必须特别感谢丹·埃文斯,他是这个视频的设计者。
There was a TFO, and I have to give a huge shout out to Dan Evans, who is the guy who designed that.
你可以在Instagram上找到他。
You'll find him on Instagram.
让我看看。
Let me see.
他在Instagram上的账号是Dan x Draws,如果你想关注他的作品的话。
He's Dan x Draws on Instagram if you wanna go follow his stuff.
我得说,那看起来太他妈棒了。
It looked fucking great, I have to say.
那些灯光与黑暗的效果,然后TFO升起,烟花绽放,还有人群的喧嚣声。
And the the sort of the lights and the dark and then the TFO coming up and the firework y things and the noise of the crowd.
我知道你在记者席,但你依然能感受到球场内的氛围。
I know you were in the press box, but you're still adjacent to to how it felt in the stadium.
所以那一定非常特别。
So it must have been must have been really something.
确实如此。
It was.
而且,你知道,俱乐部显然意识到了大家对上次对阵巴黎圣日耳曼时的Tifo表演相当失望。
And, you know, I I think the club certainly were aware of the fact that people were pretty underwhelmed with the the Tifo against was it against PSG?
那更像是块茶巾,上面只有阿森纳的标志,我不确定他是否称之为Tifo
It was I don't know if he called a Tifo more like a tea cloth with just the arsenal
一个茶包
A teabag.
对,茶包
A tea yeah.
四月份俱乐部就用茶包糊弄过我们
The club teabagged us back in April.
是啊
And Yeah.
不是吧
Is that no.
我们换个方向说
We go a different direction.
但你知道吗
But you know what
我是说。
I mean.
而且我,我听着呢。
And I and I and listen.
向所有参与的人致敬。
Hats off to everybody involved.
这太棒了。
It was brilliant.
他们这次真的,真的做到了。
They they really, really delivered this this time.
我认为他们进行了大量与支持者和球迷团体的协商,以确保万无一失。
There was a lot of consultation, I think, with supporters and fan groups to make sure they got it right.
在制作和执行上可以说是不惜成本。
There was kind of no expense spared in the in the production and the execution.
这是个绝妙的设计。
It was a brilliant design.
我认为把索尔·坎贝尔的形象放在那里非常恰当合适。
I think seeing Saul Campbell's image up there was absolutely right and fitting.
是啊。
Yeah.
我是说,你不得不... 是啊。
I mean, you had to Yeah.
你不能
You couldn't
不,那太棒了。
not It was great.
而且,你知道,那些TFO在北看台前展示、背后烟花绽放的镜头。
And, like, you know, those shots of the TFO displayed in front of the North Bank with the fireworks going off behind.
再加上现在已经是十一月底,天都黑了。
Add in that we're deep into November now, so, like, it was dark.
感觉就像夜场比赛一样。
It felt like a night game.
要知道,虽然是下午4:30开球,但整天的氛围营造得就像晚上8点一样。
You know, it was a 04:30 kickoff, but it really felt like at 8PM, you know, in terms of sort of the atmosphere built across the day.
现场气氛非常热烈,我们都知道阿尔特塔有多重视把阿森纳主场打造成我们的堡垒。
And it was electric, so, you know, we know how how big Mikel is on Arsenal's home being a fortress being our house, and I think
是啊。
Yeah.
这些因素确实起到了作用,效果很棒。
Those elements really contributed and delivered and yeah.
是啊。
That yeah.
我觉得俱乐部这次做得太棒了。
The I think the club nailed it this time.
哦,百分百同意。
Oh, 100%.
百分百。
100%.
当然,除了对这场比赛的所有期待和兴奋之外,再回到上周六利物浦与曼城的比赛,阿森纳确实有机会在冠军争夺中发出强有力的声明。
And that, of course, you know, on top of all the anticipation and the excitement about this game and, again, going back to what happened on Saturday with Liverpool and Manchester City, the opportunity for Arsenal to really make a statement in in the title race.
那么,让我们进入比赛环节吧。
So let let's get into the game.
在开始之前,球队名单显然有些新闻,一些球员回归了,我认为这确实给大家带来了一点提振。
Thing before we do, there was obviously a bit of news with the team sheets in terms of some players back, again I think, you know, gave everybody a little bit of a boost.
整天都有各种议论,人们一直在关注#WalkWatch标签,看哪些伤员球员回归了。
Was obviously chatter throughout the day, people have been on hashtag WalkWatch seeing which of the walking wounded were indeed walking and potentially not wounded, and then we got Madueke Martinelli backing on the bench.
就这些吗?
Was that was that it?
就这些
Was that
没错。
That's right.
是的。
Yeah.
我是说,马丁·厄德高当时和球队一起在酒店。
I mean, Martin Martin Odegaard was there with the squad at the team hotel.
根据我从米克尔·阿尔特塔赛前谈话中了解到的,他大致表示厄德高还没有100%准备好参加这样高强度比赛,考虑到他已经缺席了相当一段时间,谨慎起见逐步让他复出可能是正确的做法,但这确实让替补席看起来更有活力,以备不时之需。
Think from what I gathered from Michel Arteta when he was talking pregame, he sort of said he wasn't a 100% ready for a game like this, a game of this intensity, which, you know, I understand having been out for, you know, quite a while, And caution is probably the right thing when we're bringing these guys back and bringing them back gradually, but it did make the bench look a bit a bit more lively if we needed it.
你会觉得我们在比赛中是有调整余地的。
You felt like there were things that we could do in the game.
当然,也许我们稍后再讨论这个问题。
And, certainly, even maybe we'll talk about it a bit later.
你知道,当比赛在下半场呈现那种态势时,我们是否可以用场上的球员做些不同的安排?
You know, when the game was the way it was in the second half, could we have done things slightly differently, you know, with the the players that we had on the pitch?
不过我觉得这其实是个无实际意义的问题。
But, you know, I think it's a moot point, really.
但我们确实对此有些疑问。
But but we did have a couple of questions about that.
当然,最大的问题是——谁来顶替加布里埃尔的位置?
The big the big issue, of course, was, like, who was gonna play in Gabriel's position?
而选择方面,你知道,里卡多·卡利弗里打左后卫时,备选是克里斯蒂安·莫斯奎拉和皮耶罗·恩卡皮耶。
And the options, you know, with Ricardo Califurri in at left back, the options were Christian Mosquera and Piero Encappier.
米克尔·阿尔特塔选择了皮耶罗·恩卡皮耶,保持了中卫组合的左脚右脚平衡。
And Michel Arteta went for Piero Encapier, kept that left foot, right foot balance at the heart of the defense.
我想这基本就是你上周谈到时说的,你的直觉——我记不清你说直觉是选恩卡皮亚还是莫斯奎拉了。
I think that's more or less what you had said last week when we talked about this, that your gut feeling I can't remember if you said your gut feeling was in capia or mascara.
我想我说的是恩卡皮亚。
I think I said in capia.
我觉得你是对的。
I think you're right.
嗯。
Yeah.
我也这么认为。
I think so.
就当是我说的吧
Let's say that I did
确实如此。
regardless Exactly.
现在没人能查证了。
Nobody can find out now at this point.
都已经是过去的事了。
It's all in the past.
没有存档记录。
There's no archive.
之后
After
我们录完播客后,有人在Discord上说,他们大体上同意关于恩卡皮耶的看法,但可能德比战对他来说太重要了,直接让他上场有些操之过急,这种量级或强度的比赛对他来说可能太勉强了。
we did the podcast, somebody, I think, in the Discord was saying, oh, that they sort of broadly agree about Nkapier, but maybe the derby was sort of too big a game to throw him straight into, you know, that, you know, playing him in a game of this magnitude or this intensity might have been a step too far.
其实我认为他的经验,加上他曾在德国和南美赢得联赛冠军并参加过重大国际比赛的经历,反而让他在这方面更具优势。
I mean, I actually think his experience and the fact that he has won a league title and played in huge games in Germany and in South America as well internationally sort of gave him the edge here.
而且不得不说,他的融入确实非常顺利。
And he did step in pretty seamlessly, I have to say.
你知道,虽然他显然不是当天抢头条的球员,但米克尔·阿尔特塔特意在赛后新闻发布会上提到了他。
You know, he he obviously he wasn't the player who took the headlines on the day, but Michel Arteta made a point, I think, of referencing him in his post match press conference.
而且
And
在天空体育上也是。
And on Sky.
是啊。
Yeah.
我觉得他表现得非常出色。
I thought he was very good.
非常出色。
Very good.
我也这么认为。
I did too.
我也这么认为。
I did too.
我是说,我觉得你可以从头到尾分析这支球队,谈谈每个人的出色表现。
I mean, I think you can go through this team from front to back and talk about how good people were.
确实如此。
True.
我们可能会这么做,因为我认为值得重点提一下那些为这场比赛做出重大贡献的球员,除了显然会成为本期节目焦点人物的埃伯·埃斯·埃泽。
We'll do that probably because I think it's it's worth highlighting some of the people that made big contributions to this game aside from Eber Ece Eze, who's obviously gonna be the headline guy in this particular episode.
但是,我是说,他是不是一开始就用那脚传给德克兰·赖斯的传球定下了基调?
But, I mean, did he sort of set the tone early on with that pass to Declan Rice?
你知道,那种轻轻挑传过顶的小技巧,我觉得我们的球员还挺喜欢的。
You know, the little scoopy over the top kinda thing, which I think our players kinda like.
你懂吧?
You know?
我想这是一种试图突破密集防守的方式,当对手像热刺那样退守得很深时。
I guess it is a way of trying to get beyond a a packed defense when an opposition team is sitting as deep as Spurs sit.
他策划了这次进攻。
He set it up.
球落到了德克兰·赖斯脚下。
It fell for Declan Rice.
就像解说员常说的那样,也许他那一脚踢得太完美了。
It was one of those, you know, when they say on commentary, maybe he's hit that too well.
某种程度上,我觉得确实如此。
Sort of like, actually, I think that's right.
你看,如果他当时把球蹭到地面,说不定球就从守门员两腿间穿过了。
You know, if he sort of scuffs it into the ground, maybe it goes between the keeper's legs as it was.
他这记凌空抽射真的处理得非常好。
He caught it really, really well on the volley.
维卡里奥出击扑救得很漂亮。
Vicario came out well to save.
球击中防守队员后偏出底线,但这正是埃泽在本场比赛中崭露头角的时刻。
It hit a defender and went just wide, but that was sort of Eze announcing himself in this game.
是啊。
Yeah.
是的。
It was.
我是说,我觉得他在比赛中传了几次那种轻巧的短传,这一脚传得真漂亮。
I mean, I think he had a couple of those little scoot passes in the course of the game, and this was a lovely one.
你知道,也许赖斯会觉得他应该在那里得分。
You know, maybe Rice would think he should score there.
嗯,我是说,我们没在阵容里讨论的一件事是热刺显然用了五后卫。
Well, I mean, one thing we didn't talk about in the lineups was Spurs obviously went with five at the back.
对吧?
Right?
所以我
So I
认为这说明了他们比赛计划的一切,他们的意图和野心,或者说缺乏这些。
think that told you everything about their game plan and their gay their intentions and their ambitions maybe or or or lack thereof.
而且,你知道,我想我们需要在禁区边缘那种巧妙的传球,正如我刚才展示的那样,这预示了接下来的发展。
And, you know, us I guess we needed that sort of ingenuity on the edge of the box, and and as I showed that showed that in that moment, which was a sign of what was to come.
是啊。
Yeah.
显然,我们压根不在乎热刺或者他们的战术安排。
Clearly, we don't give a fuck really about Spurs or the way they set up.
说说他们的不足之处吧。
Talk about their failings.
嗯,完全同意。
Well, absolutely.
不过我倒是很好奇你对他们的战术布置有什么看法。
But I was I was sort of curious as to what you thought of the way that they set up.
因为很明显,他们就是来给阿森纳制造麻烦的。
Because, obviously, they came to frustrate Arsenal.
他们说,听着。
They said, listen.
阿森纳有时候在破解密集防守时会遇到些困难。
Arsenal sometimes have a bit of an issue with breaking down low blocks.
我们就摆出低位防守,像托马斯·弗兰克之前带领布伦特福德那样,让他们踢得极其艰难。
Let's sit in a low block and make life really difficult for them in the way that Thomas Frank's teams have done before, you know, with Brentford.
他们来到酋长球场时,过去确实给我们制造过不少麻烦。
And when they've come to the Emirates, they've made it really difficult for us in the past.
但我看了看热刺的阵容和替补席,不是说我对他们任何球员垂涎三尺,但他们有佩德罗·波罗这样高效的球员,库卢塞夫斯基、布伦南·约翰逊、马蒂亚斯·泰尔、哈维·西蒙斯这些替补席上的球员,再加上场上已有的里沙利松等人。
But I sort of looked at the I looked at the Spurs team and the bench, and I'm not saying I I covet any of these players, but, you know, they had Pedro Porro, who's been quite effective for them, Kolomuwani, Brennan Johnson, Matthias Tell, Chavey Simons, sort of on the bench on top of what they already had on the pitch, you know, with Richarlison and whatever other guy they had up top there.
奥托和奥托。
Ottobre and Ottobre.
是啊。
Yeah.
确实。
Yeah.
没错。
Exactly.
还有库杜斯。
And Kudos.
你知道,他对阵阿森纳时又一次毫无表现。
You know, another nothing performance from him against Arsenal.
但,你知道,我并不是说我希望他们采取不同的策略,只是感觉这与他们阵容构建的方式有些矛盾。
But, you know, it was I'm not saying I I wanted them to do anything different, but it felt sort of at odds with the way that their squad has been built.
不过显然,托马斯·弗兰克认为这是他们能从比赛中有所收获的唯一途径。
But, clearly, that's the way Thomas Frank thought that they could get something from this game.
而且,公平地说,他们的计划在失效前确实奏效了。
And and I I suppose to be fair, their plan worked until it didn't.
是啊。
Yeah.
我是说,看他们那样的布阵,我当时就觉得,这比赛不会好看。
I mean, the way that they set up, I was thinking, oh, this isn't gonna be pretty.
懂我意思吗?
You know?
了解托马斯·弗兰克的风格,知道他球队惯用的组织纪律性——有时甚至是‘肮脏战术’——我当时就觉得这会是一场苦战。
And knowing Thomas Frank and knowing the level of organization and sometimes shithousery that his teams have deployed, I was thinking this is gonna be a slog.
前二十五分钟左右,除了赖斯那次机会,可能特罗萨德还有次机会,比赛确实有点沉闷。
And I think that first twenty five minutes or so, with the exception of maybe that chance for Rice or there might have been another opportunity for Trossard, was a bit of a slog.
那段时间相当艰难。
It was quite hard work.
实际上我觉得这场比赛并不精彩。
I don't think it was a particularly good game actually.
虽然现在听起来有点疯狂,因为最终结果对我们来说像美梦成真,但我想热刺前二十五分钟确实执行了他们的战术——让比赛变得零碎、频繁中断、令人沮丧。
I mean, I know it sort of sounds crazy now because it sort of all ended like a bit of a dream for us, but I think that first twenty five minutes, I suppose Spurs were doing what they set out to do, right, which was make the game bitty, stop start, be frustrating.
我认为他们战术的问题在于,计划仅止步于此。
The problem I suppose with their plan is that it never really extended further than that.
在我看来,他们基本上是冲着0-0来的,一旦落后,所有赛前准备都付诸东流了。
As far as I could see, they basically come for a zero-zero and as soon as they went behind, everything they'd prepared went out the window.
嗯。
Yeah.
确实,就是这么回事。
I mean, that's that's exactly it.
你知道吗?
You know?
我认为在这种比赛中,如果你处于热刺这样的位置,作为对手教练,想到酋长球场来试图挫败阿森纳,这种想法是有道理的,对吧?
I think you can when you're playing a game like this and if you're in the position that Tottenham are in, the idea that you might come to the Emirates and try and frustrate Arsenal, I think makes sense, right, for an opposition manager.
让比赛变得断断续续。
Make the game stop start.
制造挫败感。
Make it frustrating.
比如在任意球上拖延时间。
You know, take time over the the free kicks.
对吧?
Right?
所以他们获得任意球时,
So they get a free kick.
会在球前站一会儿,然后维卡里奥过来把球大脚开向我们的禁区——不过我觉得我们处理得非常好。
They stand over it for a bit, and then Vicario comes to sort of lump it towards our box, which, you know, I think we dealt with really, really well.
我认为这个计划根本性的缺陷在于,你不仅要能挫败对手,还得在有机会将球攻入对方半场时敢于主动出击,而他们完全做不到这一点。
I think where the the sort of fundamental flaw in that plan was is that you've got to frustrate the opposition, but also be prepared to have a go yourself when you can get the ball in the opposition half, and they just could not do that.
而我,这可能要归咎于他们的无能。
And I, it might be down to their ineptitude.
也可能是因为阿森纳对比赛的控制太出色,根本不允许他们在我们半场有任何发挥空间,要知道,比赛基本上都是在热刺的半场进行的。
It might be down to how well Arsenal controlled the game and simply did not let them play in our half at all because, you know, it was predominantly played in in the Tottenham half.
所以这就像个半吊子计划。
So it was like half a plan.
对吧?
Right?
挫败对手的部分。
The frustration part.
好吧。
Okay.
我明白了。
I get it.
而且会有越来越多的球队来尝试这样对付我们。
And there are gonna be teams who come and try and do that to us more and more.
我认为我们越强大,就会有更多球队说,如果我们去阿森纳主场放开打对攻,看看他们拥有的这些球员,我们会被彻底打爆。
I think the better we get, the more teams are gonna say, well, if we go to arsenal and open up and try and play them, we're gonna get fucking ripped apart by look at this team that they have with the players they have.
他们会把我们撕成碎片。
They're gonna tear us to pieces.
所以我觉得这种情况我们会越来越多地遇到,但不能只做半吊子的计划。
So I think this is something that we're gonna play we're gonna face more and more, but you can't have half a plan.
我认为至少应该展现出一些进攻的企图心。
You have to try, I think, at least show some kind of attacking endeavor.
这非常有趣。
It was very interesting.
蒂埃里·亨利对蒙斯凯的批评相当尖锐。
Thierry Henry was quite scathing of the Monskai.
不知道你有没有看到相关报道
I don't know if you you saw any of it or catch or caught up with any
的片段。
of pieces.
但是
But
你知道,他有点像是在说,看看他们。
You know, he he sort of was saying, look look at them.
他们,像是,在踢五二三阵型。
They're, like, playing five two three.
托马斯·弗兰克赛后接受了天空体育的采访,他说,是的。
And Thomas Frank came out after did the interview on Sky Sports, and he said, yeah.
我们踢的是五四一阵型。
We played a five four one.
亨利就说,那根本不是五四一。
And Henri was like, that's not a five four one.
你知道,他们踢的是五二三,而且那三个前锋根本没怎么前插。
You know, they're playing five two three, and, like, the three aren't getting anywhere.
而且,你知道,他对他们采用的战术相当尖刻。
And, you know, he was quite scathing about the tactic that they had.
所以感觉上——我当然对此非常高兴——这种战术很不平衡,你知道,因为他们打得很保守。
So it it felt, and I'm obviously very happy about it, quite imbalanced, you know, in the sense that they sat deep.
我认为我们还应该讨论阿森纳对热刺这种打法的应对方式,显然大家都预料到他们会采取这种策略。
And I think another part of what we should probably talk about is the way that Arsenal responded to Tottenham playing in that way, that there are obviously expectations that this was gonna be the approach.
阿尔特塔赛后谈到这点,说他早有准备时间,然后我们看到了首发阵容。
Arteta spoke about it afterwards, when he said he had time to prepare, and then we saw the lineup.
我们做了一些调整。
We made a couple of adjustments.
你知道,面对一支深度防守的球队确实存在困难。
There is, you know, obviously, a difficulty with playing, a team that sits really deep.
但阿森纳利用比赛控制权的方式,某种程度上让热刺产生了虚假的安全感——虽然前半小时机会不多,但突然我们就找到了空档,问题就变成了:在热刺五后卫加双后腰的阵型下,阿森纳是如何在我们取得进球的区域找到空间的?
But the way maybe that Arsenal use the control they had in the game to sort of lull Tottenham almost into a a false sense of security in some ways because that first half an hour wasn't replete with chances, but then all of a sudden, we start to find space, and then the question becomes, how are Arsenal finding space in the in the positions that we did given the setup that Tottenham had, which was basically five at the back and two holding midfielders sitting in front?
我们是如何在比赛最后十分钟那个阶段获得那些进球空间的?
How do we have the space to find the goals that we did in in that sort of period in the in the last ten minutes of the the first half?
是的。
Yeah.
而且我认为米克尔·莫雷诺在其中起到了很大的作用。
And I and I think Mikel Moreno was quite a big part of that.
显然,他创造了开场进球,但他没有只是简单地与三名中后卫对抗,而是回撤到空当,这让热刺感到不安,并在球场的其他区域为我们创造了人数优势。
Obviously, he he creates the opening goal, but the way that he you know, instead of just sort of posting himself up against three center halves was dropping into space was unsettling Tottenham and and giving us overloads in other areas of the pitch.
所以我觉得他作为中锋的位置选择其实相当聪明。
So I thought his positional play from center forward was was pretty intelligent actually.
而且通过时不时地让出那个九号位空间,他为其他球员创造了移动和跑动的区域。
And and by vacating that number nine space at times, he created areas for others to to move into, to run into.
这一点在第一个进球中表现得非常漂亮,当时马里诺在大概30码、35码外接到球,然后莱昂德罗·特罗萨德从左路内切,完成了一个你只能称之为弗雷迪·永贝格式的斜线跑动,
And you see that beautifully on the first goal where, you know, Marino picks the ball up, what, was it 30 yards out, 35 yards out, and it's it's Leandro Trossard from the left hand side dying in, making, you know, what you can only really call a a Freddy Ewenberg diagonal run into
进入禁区。
the bouncy box.
我是说,我们上半场在WhatsApp上稍微讨论过马里诺,对吧?
I mean, we we were talking a little bit, weren't we, in the first half about Marino on WhatsApp?
我当时看着他,注意到他回撤得很深,控球非常稳健,而且还经常拉到右侧活动。
And it was sort of like, I was looking at him, and I could see him dropping deep, and he was very secure in possession, but he was dropping out to the right hand side as well.
所以这背后肯定有战术安排。
So sort of like that there has to be a tactical plan.
这不是米格尔·马里诺在擅自行动,因为他不会这么做,也不是米克尔·阿尔特塔对他的要求。
This is not Miguel Marino going rogue because that's not what he does, and it's not what Miguel Arteta would want from him.
这显然是战术布置,但你看,当他在那边游走时,三个中卫就陷入了无人可盯的境地——本该牵制他们的球员根本不在附近。
So it was clearly a tactical, thing, but then, you know, you see the the the fruits of that, the fruition of that is that when he drifts out there, the three central defenders have not that they don't have anyone to pick up, but the guy who ostensibly is supposed to be occupying them is nowhere near.
于是那三个防守球员就站在那里发愣:我们到底该盯防谁?
So you have three guys sort of standing going, well, who are we supposed to mark here?
正如你所说,当马里诺策动第一个进球时,他实际上出现在类似10号位的位置上。
And when Marino, as you said, creates that first goal, he's a good you know, he's playing in sort of the position you would expect a number 10 to be.
却没人跟防他,因为防守方在想:如果跟出去就会失位。
And nobody nobody's gone with him because they're like, well, if we go with him, then we're dragged out of position.
而一旦失位,阿森纳就可能给我们致命一击。
And if we get dragged out of position, then arsenal might hurt us.
所以,我是说,你觉得他是不是有点像这样,我也不确定。
So, I mean, do you think there's a is he like this I don't know.
某种程度上,他就像个诱饵角色,无论是他的踢球方式还是米克尔·阿尔特塔对他的要求——他具备的技术稳定性以及我认为他所拥有的球场意识,能根据比赛发展判断何时需要移动位置。
He's sort of like a decoy guy in some ways, the way that he plays or the way that he's asked to play by Michel Arteta that the the technical security that he has and the intelligence I think he has to recognize where he needs to move on the pitch as and when the the play is developing.
而且我觉得这一点相当明显,不是吗?
And I think it's it's quite noticeable, isn't it?
我们表现好的大部分——不是大部分,但相当一部分,尤其是上半场,当然还有前两个进球,都源于阿森纳在右路对热刺施加的巨大压力?
The most of what we did well, not most, but quite a lot of what we did, particularly in the in the first half and certainly the two goals, the first two asset goals, come from Arsenal really putting pressure on Spurs down that right hand side?
哦,确实。
Oh, yeah.
我是说,整场比赛右路的表现简直太出色了。
I mean, the right hand side was absolutely terrific, I thought, throughout the game.
你懂吧?
You know?
说真的,我们讨论阿森纳这场大胜这么久还没提到布卡约·萨卡挺少见的,有趣的是今天其实算不上属于他的日子。
It's unusual really for us to get this far into a big arsenal win without mentioning Bukayo Saka, and it's interesting because it sort of wasn't his day really.
故事的主角不是他,但我仍认为他在比赛中展现了一些精彩表现,非常努力,确实是个威胁。
The story isn't about him, but I still thought he had some really great moments in the game and and worked so hard was a was a real menace.
他身后的朱利安·廷伯,天哪。
Julian Timber behind him was Fucking hell.
太出色了。
Outstanding.
好得离谱。
Preposterously good.
我觉得,换个场合,我们可能会把他当作主角。
I think, you know, on another day, we're we're we're talking about him as maybe the main man.
他表现惊人地好,但显然,埃泽的帽子戏法和其他表现抢走了头条。
He was unbelievably good, but, obviously, the the the hat trick for Eze and everything else gets the headlines.
但他一直非常非常令人印象深刻。
But he has been so so impressive.
我以为他就在禁区外。
I thought he was just outside.
我是说,他并不孤单。
I mean, he's not alone.
我的意思是,我们可以详细聊聊这个。
I mean, we we can go through it.
不过,你说得对。
But, yeah, you're right.
这其实是我们最近可能讨论过的话题之一,你知道,阿森纳右边路本·怀特、布卡约·萨卡和马丁·厄德高的组合确实非常、非常重要。
That that sort of one of the conversations we might have had over the last little while, you know, was the combination on the right between Ben White and Bukayo Saka and Martin Odegaard was really, really important for Arsenal.
对吧?
Right?
感觉这需要一些时间磨合,或许需要在训练场上多下功夫,也可能是米克尔·阿尔特塔需要调整尤里恩·廷伯的位置安排。
And then it it feels like it's taken a little bit of time and maybe some work on the training ground or maybe an adjustment for Mikel Arteta in terms where Jurrien Timber plays.
但他现在和皮卡尤·萨卡的连线简直太出色了。
But the way that he connects with Pikayu Saka now is is just outstanding.
是啊。
Yeah.
而且他们在那一侧的体能强度简直惊人,真的。
And and their physical intensity on that side is is monstrous, really.
我是说,他们一起防守、一起进攻的方式。
I mean, the way that they defend together, attack together.
是啊。
Yeah.
赛后我也在想,长久以来那个由怀特、厄德高和萨卡组成的三角配合对我们多么关键。
I was having the same thought after the game about how for so long that kind of white odegaard, Saka, triangle was so integral to everything we did.
而这场比赛,所有攻势都集中在右路,但那三名球员中有两人缺席。
And, you know, this is a game where everything came down that right hand side, but two of those players were absent.
我认为这确实展现了球队的进化方向,同时也特别体现了尤里恩·廷伯个人取得的巨大进步。
And I think it does sort of demonstrate the way in which the team has evolved, but also just the the massive progress that Jurrien Timber particularly has made individually.
我觉得...是啊。
I think Yeah.
老实说,我不确定英超现在还有哪个边后卫踢得比他更好。
I'm not sure I'm not sure there's a fullback, you know, playing better football in the Premier League right now, to be honest.
我认为他在所有方面都表现出色,现在他还增添了一种进攻威胁和活力
I think he's just top marks in all areas, and he's adding a kind of attacking threat and dynamism now
在
on
常规基础上,这可能是他拼图的最后一块
a regular basis that was probably the kind of last piece of the puzzle for him.
我认为他一直都是一名出色的防守型球员
I think he's always been an outstanding kind of defensive player.
他向来在控球方面表现优异,处理球非常干净利落,但现在他在那一侧也成为了真正的威胁
I think he's always been, like, very good on the retention side, very clean in his use of the ball, but now he's a a genuine bona fide threat on that side too.
是的
Yeah.
本赛季至今他已经打进两球并有三次助攻
Two goals and three assists for him so far this season.
没错
Yeah.
还不错。
Not bad.
对一名边后卫来说不错了。
Not bad for a fullback.
不过,回到那个进球的话题,我是说,听着。
But, yeah, that to come back to the goal, I mean, listen.
谁在乎热刺队啊?
Who cares about Spurs?
但米克尔·马里诺在球场中央获得了异常长的持球时间。
But Mikel Marino is granted an unusual length of time in the middle of the pitch.
知道吗?
You know?
他持球大约有三四秒,这在英超比赛中可不常见。
He has the ball for sort three or four seconds, which in Premier League games doesn't really happen.
话虽如此,他处理球的方式真是绝妙。
That said, the way he uses it is brilliant.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
这真是一记传给特罗萨德的绝妙传球,而特罗萨德又一次在关键时刻站了出来。
Like, it's a really beautiful pass through to Trossard, and there's Trossard delivering again in a big moment.
是啊。
Yeah.
他就是能持续做到这一点。
He he just keeps on doing it.
他确实持续表现出色。
He keeps on doing it.
他就像,你知道的,是个优秀球员,这赛季对阿森纳非常有用。
It's almost like, you know, he's a good player who, you know, is very useful to Arsenal this season.
我不确定。
I don't know.
我不想老调重弹,但关于特罗萨德我稍后可能有点疑问,或许我们会谈到他。
I don't wanna keep beating that drum, but, you know, I think I think I have a little bit of a question about Trussard later, so maybe we'll we'll come to him.
不过我想,你是对的。
But I I think, yeah, you're right.
跑位很聪明,也许射门时带点运气成分,但你知道,你得先把自己置于那个位置。
The movement is smart, Perhaps a touch of good fortune on the finish, but, you know, you get yourself into a position.
俗话说得好,不在其位,不谋其利,我认为他的跑位得到了回报。
If you're not in, you can't win, as the old saying goes, and I think he was rewarded for his movement.
我认为马里诺的传球真是非常出色。
I think the pass from Marino is is really, really excellent.
我是说,第二个进球就来了,我是说,蒂姆伯太强势了。
I mean, the the second goal then comes I mean, it's Timber just being too strong.
特鲁萨德在右边路。
Trussard is over on the right hand side.
蒂姆伯传中,球被头球解围。
There's a cross from Timber, which is headed away.
我得说,德克兰·赖斯昨天,有时候你会看到球员...你有没有见过,一支球队不去争抢第二落点?
I have to say, Declan Rice yesterday, sometimes you you can see a player do you ever see, like, a a team that isn't there for the second ball?
你知道吗?
You know?
无论那天发生了什么,他们就是不够积极。
Whatever it is about the day in question, they're just not active.
他们没有意识到比赛中那些需要全力以赴的关键时刻。
They they don't recognize the moments in the game where they need to be on it.
而昨天的德克兰·赖斯从第一秒开始就完全进入了状态。
And Declan Rice yesterday from the first second was absolutely on it.
他的反应速度之快——无论是争顶解围还是第一时间将球传给阿巴雷奇·埃泽——都令人惊叹。
The the reaction times, how quick he is to get to that ball, to that headed clearance, to play it first time, by the way, into Abarecchi Eze.
你知道,他那种半凌空抽射的方式传给禁区内的埃泽,对吧。
You know, it's sort of one of those where he he plays it just on the half volley, doesn't he, to to Eze inside the box.
德克兰·赖斯这脚传得太棒了。
It's it's great from Declan Rice.
当然,埃泽的表现是画龙点睛之笔,但我认为赖斯在那个瞬间值得称赞,他预判了球的落点并确保传到埃泽脚下。
Obviously, the the Eze stuff is what caps it all off, but I think Rice deserves credit in that moment for for being aware of where that ball is gonna be and making sure that it gets into Eze.
随后经过几次触球完成射门,球应声入网,比分变为二比零。
And then the the touches and the finish, and it's in the back of the net for two nil.
是啊。
Yeah.
我是说,这其实是个很棒的画面——当蒂姆伯斯头球解围时,禁区边缘根本看不到热刺球员的身影。
I mean, it's a great shot actually of when Timbers Cross is headed away, and there's not really a Spurs player in sight on the edge of that box.
但赖斯就在那里。
But Rice is there.
莫雷诺又一次出现在距离球门30码处,当传中球进入禁区时,这显示了他回撤得有多频繁。
Moreno, again, is there 30 yards from goal when a cross has gone into the box showing how regularly he was sort of dropping deep.
卡利福里也在那里。
Califuri is there.
阿森纳抢到了所有那些二点球。
Arsenal were first to all those second balls.
我认为一旦他们取得第一个进球,你知道,他们就士气高涨了,对吧?
And I think once they got the first goal, you know, their their tails were up, weren't they?
我是说,从热刺的角度来看,他们肯定在想,好吧。
I mean, I think Spurs, from their perspective, they they must have thought, right.
我们落后了。
We've gone behind.
如果我们能撑到中场休息,或许可以做出调整,改变策略,适应局面,但阿森纳紧接着又进一球,你知道,那一刻比赛几乎就结束了。
If we can just get to halftime, maybe we make a change, maybe we shift the strategy, maybe we adapt, and then Arsenal go and score a second, you know, right off the back of it, and it's almost game over at that point.
是啊。
Yeah.
这球展现了绝妙的个人技术——禁区内的脚下功夫、敢于挑战的勇气。我认为这场比赛,或许也是埃兹拉和特罗萨德作为射手的共同特点,赛后米哈伊尔也提到过,就是他们那种即便机会不完美也敢于起脚的决心。
And there's a just brilliant individual quality, the footwork in the box, the bravado to take that on, And I think a real theme of this game and maybe of Ezra and Trossard as goal scorers, it's something Mikhail touched on after the game, is their their willingness to take the shot on when it's not necessarily the Yeah.
完美的角度或完美的触球。
Perfect angle or perfect connection.
明白吗?
You know?
就像这个球,虽然是用惯用脚,但他在球几乎要失控时用脚尖捅射。
Like, even this one, it's with his strong foot, but he sort of toe pokes the ball when it's almost got away from him.
嗯。
Yeah.
他不得不跳起来,对吧?
He kinda has to jump, doesn't he?
还要转个身,你懂吗?
And twirl and you know?
正是如此。
Exactly that.
还有特罗萨德,你看他的进球,球在他转身时已经落后于他,他却用左脚射门。
And and Trussard, you know, his goal, the ball's of he turns, it's behind him, he hits it with his left foot.
两名球员的双足能力在这些进球中也至关重要。
The two footedness of both players is really important in these goals as well.
而且,确实,对于我们这样一支球队——在温格执教多年期间常被批评总想通过传球渗透进球,甚至更倾向于横向传递——我觉得我们的进攻套路曾显得过于固化。
And, yeah, I do think for a side who, you know, we had a lot of years under Arsene Wenger of being accused of trying to sort of walk the ball in, even more laterally, I think there was a sense of like our patterns of play were sort of so set in stone.
但我认为这两位球员,他们就是赌徒。
And I do think both these guys, they're just they're they're gamblers.
他们愿意冒险尝试,而有时就会得到回报。
They're willing to take that chance, and sometimes you get your reward.
我是说,对他而言这也是个重大时刻,我们或许可以从更广泛的背景来讨论。
I mean, it's a it's such a big moment for him as well, and we'll we'll maybe talk about it in the wider context.
但是,要知道,作为一名阿森纳球员,在职业生涯的首场北伦敦德比中主场攻入这粒2-0的进球,考虑到他的经历,这或许已经足够了。
But, you know, to to score that goal, to make it two nil at home in your first senior North London Derby as an arsenal player, you know, given his story, you know, that that might have been enough.
虽然事实并非如此,但这确实是个关键进球,尤其是在紧随第一球之后这么快就攻入的。
It wasn't the case at all, but it was a it was a big it was a big goal, particularly given how quickly it came after the first one.
是啊。
Yeah.
对他来说意义重大。
It was big for him.
你说得对。
You're right.
因为,我们不该篡改历史。
Because, you know, we shouldn't rewrite history.
关于他的影响力确实存在一些讨论和争议。
There has been some discussion and debate around his impact.
他为阿森纳做得够多了吗?
Is he doing enough for Arsenal?
让他发挥出最佳水平。
Getting the best out of him.
我是说,他在昨天的德比中给出了相当有力的回答。
I mean, he delivered a pretty emphatic answer to that in the derby yesterday.
他确实做到了。
He certainly did.
但你知道,我认为这第一个进球本身就是一个重要时刻。
But, you know, I do think this first goal was a big moment in isolation.
而且,你知道,再次体现了那种机缘巧合的性质。
And, you know, again, the sort of serendipitous nature of it.
他刚加入球队,就面对老东家水晶宫取得了进球。
He he's he's come in, and he's got a goal against Crystal Palace, his former club.
他不仅进了球,还在同一场比赛中对他拒绝加盟的球队梅开二度
He's got a goal and then two more in the same game against the team he turned down.
确实有种命中注定的感觉。
There has been something that feels sort of fated about Yeah.
整个转会过程以及他在阿森纳的时光至今
The entire transfer and his time at Arsenal thus Even
这场比赛,我是说,我周五在ArceCast节目上跟Tom Canton提到过。
this game, I mean, I I said it to Tom Canton on the ArceCast on Friday.
我就是有种预感,这场比赛埃泽会有所表现。
I just have a feeling we're gonna get something from from Eze in this game.
不过我确实没预料到会上演帽子戏法。
I didn't quite predict a hat trick or expect a hat trick.
顺便说下,Blue Sky上有位网友告诉我,为阿森纳官网工作的Nicole Holiday——就是主持那个直播节目的——
Someone on Blue Sky, by way, told me that Nicole Holiday, who works for for arsenal.com and does the the Oh, yeah.
她预测到了埃泽会帽子戏法。
Live show, she predicted and Eze had trick.
我得向Nicole脱帽致敬,这种精确预测确实是我没能做到的。
So I I have to doff my cap to Nicole there because that's a level of specificity that I certainly didn't didn't reach.
但我在赛前就有种预感,觉得这场比赛不会是他作为阿森纳球员崭露头角的时刻——因为他已经做到了。
But I I I sort of had this feeling before this game that that this was kinda gonna be not where he announces himself as an arsenal player because that's kind of you know, he's done that.
他已经很好地融入了球队。
He's he's he's slotted in.
我认为他是球队非常重要的补充,但关于最终成效和更多表现的疑问始终存在。
I think he's been a really important addition to the team, but there was always that question about end product and more.
但我就是感觉,他今天——确切说是昨天——会有所表现。
But I I I just felt, you know, that there was something gonna come from him today or yesterday rather.
显然,他自己也有同样的感觉。
And clearly, that was something he was feeling too.
他肯定研究过这场对决,考虑到夏天发生的一切,以及事情可能和实际的发展轨迹,觉得这场比赛有些特别意义。
He must have looked at this fixture and thought, you know, given everything that happened in the summer and given the way it could have gone and the way that it went, that there was something a bit extra.
就连阿尔特塔在赛前发布会上也提到过这一点,嗯。
Mean, even Arteta said it in Mhmm.
他的赛前新闻发布会。
His pregame press conference.
他说,对于这样的比赛,你必须更加专注或投入。
He said, for games like this, you have to be just a little more at it or on it.
记不清是‘专注’还是‘投入’了。
Can't remember whether it was at or on.
我可不想被介词警察盯上。
I don't wanna have the preposition police after me.
但你知道,这对埃泽来说这场比赛肯定也是如此。
But, you know, that must have been true for Eze going into this game.
哦,毫无疑问。
Oh, undeniably.
而且米哈伊尔也提到过,他们在国际比赛日后放了两天假。
And and and Mikhail also spoke about how, you know, they gave, as a two days off after the international break.
休息一天后,他就迫不及待想回来训练,希望保持状态。
And after one, he was kind of knocking on the door to come back into training, and he wanted to be ready.
他一心想要做好准备。
He wanted to be prepared.
要知道,艺术性背后需要付出大量努力。
There's a lot of work that goes into, you know, the artistry.
而且,是的,我是说,对他来说这是一个特别的时刻。
And, yeah, I mean, a a special moment for him.
还有,赛前那些球员抬头看着那幅巨型Tifo,他们看到了佩卡伊斯·萨卡、马丁·厄德高、蒂埃里·亨利、索尔·坎贝尔和托尼·亚当斯。
And and, you know, those players before the game, they're looking up at that Tifo, and they're seeing Pekkais Saka and Martin Odegaard and Thierry Henry, Sol Cabell, Tony Adams.
但我认为埃泽昨天创造的时刻意味着,有一天他也能跻身其中。
But I I think what Eze produced yesterday is a moment that means one day he could find himself on one of those.
我是说,一场德比战的帽子戏法。
I mean, a a a derby hat trick.
确实。
Sure.
疯狂。
Crazy.
据我所知,他是第四位做到这一点的球员。
Only the fourth man to do it, I believe.
自1978年以来,阿森纳队中第一个做到这一点的球员。
First Arsenal man to do it since 1978.
是啊。
Yeah.
当你考虑到从1978年到2025年间我们拥有的那些球员水准,以及那些为阿森纳踢前锋的不可思议的球员们,那些天才,那些世界级的天才,我们应该停下来认识到这一成就有多么罕见,对埃伯·埃切泽尔来说昨天创造了多么了不起的事情。
And when you when you consider the caliber of some of the players that we have had in the intervening period between 1978 and 2025 and some of the incredible players who have played up front for Arsenal, the the talent, the world class talent that we have had, you know, we should stop and recognize how rare an achievement this is and what an amazing thing it is for Eber Echiezer to have produced yesterday.
好好享受并细细体会,但我想,也要庆幸我们见证了这种真正不常发生的事情。
You know, enjoy it and let it sink in, but also, I guess, just enjoy the fact that we have witnessed something that really doesn't happen all that often.
哦,老兄。
Oh, mate.
是艾伦·萨瑟兰吧?
Alan Sutherland, wasn't it?
9078年是上一个。
9078 is the last one.
我们昨天见证了历史。
It's we that was history yesterday.
要知道,蒂埃里可没拿过这个荣誉。
You know, Thierry's not got one of those.
丹尼斯也没拿过。
Dennis hasn't got one of those.
伊恩·赖特同样没拿过。
Ian Wright's not got one of those.
所以,是的,非常、非常、非常特别。
So, yeah, very, very, very special.
没错。
Yeah.
我们还有两位姑娘要聊,这很棒。
We've got two two more girls to talk about, which is lovely.
确实如此。
We do.
那就开始吧。
So look.
显然,看到他们的计划泡汤后,他们不得不在中场休息时做出调整。
They obviously, having seen their plan go out the window, had to change something at halftime.
他们换上了切维·西蒙斯,撤下一名舞者(我记得是这样),改为四后卫阵型,显然意识到必须采取些不同的策略。
They brought Chevy Simmons on, took a dancer off, I think it was, went to a back four, and obviously realized that they had to do something a little bit different.
我、我、我爱这个进球,因为你能想象热刺更衣室在中场休息时的场景。
I I I love this goal because you can imagine the Tottenham dressing room at halftime.
大概就是那种‘好吧’的氛围。
And it's like, okay.
我们要做出改变。
We're making a change.
改成四后卫阵型。
Go into a back four.
兄弟们,保持紧凑防守。
Keep it tight, lads.
别给对手任何机会。
Don't give anything away.
如果我们在十到十五分钟后进一球,比分就是二比一,然后紧张情绪就会开始蔓延,你知道的,他们就会开始慌乱,也许我们能趁机扩大优势。
If we get a goal after ten, fifteen minutes, it's two one, and then the nerves, they you know, they they'll start to kick in, and maybe we can take advantage of that.
所以千万别做傻事。
So just don't do anything silly.
不要,你知道的,给对手任何机会。
Don't, you know, give anything away.
结果下半场开始才三十秒,我们就三比零领先了。
And within thirty seconds of the second half starting, we're three nil up.
而且,这次进攻又是阿森纳从右路彻底击垮了热刺。
And, again, this comes from Arsenal just monster in Tottenham down the right hand side.
你看,蒂姆伯就在那个位置。
You know, Timber is there.
我觉得他可能是被犯规了或是摔倒了,但萨卡硬是把球抢了回来,回传给蒂姆伯。
I think he gets maybe fouled or falls over, but Bakayu Saka just wins the ball, gives it back to Timber.
然后球就传到了禁区。
The ball comes across then.
我认为他得到了第二次机会将球传给埃泽。
I think he gets a second bite of the cherry to put the ball to Eze.
我觉得这个射门简直是一流的,因为球在弹跳。
And I think this finish is, like, absolutely top class because the ball is bobbling.
球正从他身体侧面飞来。
It's coming across his body.
这是他的非惯用脚。
It's on his wrong foot.
他必须调整姿势,用所谓的'非惯用脚'完美地将球送入底角,而他做到了。
He has to adjust, and he has to sort of guide that ball perfectly into the bottom corner with his, in inverted commas, wrong foot, and he does that.
我们谈论的是毫秒级的反应。
And we're we're talking, like, split second stuff here.
他在那一刻展现出的技术,我认为绝对是非凡的。
The quality that he produced in that moment, I think, is absolutely exceptional.
非凡。
Exceptional.
而且,你知道,这正是热刺最不愿看到的局面,这让进球显得更加辉煌。
And and, you know, it it's everything Tottenham did not want, and that's what makes it even more glorious.
他调整步伐处理那个卡在脚下的球,几乎是在行进间完成射门的方式。
The way that he kind of adjusts his stride to deal with that ball that's kind of stuck under his feet and almost hits it in his stride.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
就像,他确实做到了。
Like, he yeah.
这记射门太漂亮了。
It's a beautiful finish.
说真的,我挺惊讶这球没引起更多讨论。
I I I'm surprised that I've not seen more talk about it, actually.
我想当你进了三个球时,关注度会被分散,但那记射门确实精彩绝伦。
I suppose when you score three goals, it kind of dilutes the the focus, but that that is a brilliant, brilliant finish.
他说那是他最喜欢的一个进球。
He said that was his favorite.
他在赛后立刻接受了斯科特的采访。
He was interviewed on Scott, like, straight after the game.
他们快速采访了他,当被问及最喜欢的进球时,他说,我想第二个进球才是。
They had a quick interview with him, and he was asked about his pick of the goals, and he said, I think the second one, you know, was the one.
让我看看能不能在这里找到它。
Let me just see if I can get it here.
精选进球。
Pick of the goals.
他说,都很棒,伙计。
He said, they're all good, man.
我不知道。
I don't know.
也许吧。
Maybe.
也许是第二个,伙计。
Maybe the second one, man.
就是那个时机恰到好处。
Just the timing of it.
那个时机刚刚好。
It was just the right time.
是啊,老兄。
Yeah, man.
说实话,那是个特别的进球。
Honestly, it's a special goal.
所以
So
说得好。
Great quote.
不得不说,我特别喜欢那个庆祝动作。
I have to say I particularly loved the celebration.
就是那个用手捂嘴的动作。
That was the hand over the mouth.
我称之为伯坎普式庆祝。
What I would call the Burkamp celebration.
是啊。
Yeah.
伯克,那是桑德兰的伯坎普吗?
Burk was that that was Burkamp at Sunderland?
对。
Yeah.
当他舞动着穿过禁区角落,将球旋入远角时。
When he kind of danced through the corner of the box and curled it into the far corner.
哦,多么精彩的进球。
Oh, what a goal.
手捂嘴巴。
Hand over the mouth.
我一直记得,我想保罗·默森当时也在学他的动作。
I always remember, I think Paul Merson was doing it back to him.
我想史蒂芬·休斯当时也在场。
Stephen Hughes as well, I think, was there.
对。
Yeah.
就像,我猜,某种程度上这象征着什么?
Like, I guess, kind of sort of what does it signify?
我想
I suppose
我不知道。
I don't know.
也许也许他,你知道,试图做一个虔诚的人,不公开嘲笑托特纳姆。
Maybe maybe he's, you know, trying to be a a good man of faith and not laugh openly at Tottenham.
是啊。
Yeah.
这有点像假装的谦逊。
It's sort of like a faux humility.
总之,我很喜欢这一点。
Anyway, I love that.
知道他在偷笑。
Know he's laughing.
我们
We
知道他心里乐开了花。
know he's We know he's got that big smile underneath.
我得说,那是伯克汉姆式的庆祝,虽然这个类比听起来很疯狂,毕竟他们是如此不同的球员。
I've gotta say, it was the Birkham celebration, and and this parallel is gonna sound mad because they're such different players.
但蒂埃里当时在演播室里,我也觉得,这很蒂埃里风格。
But Thierry was up in the studio, and I also thought, it's very Thierry that.
这非常蒂埃里——从20码外把球滚进角落,然后
It's very Thierry to just sort of roll the ball into the corner from 20 yards out and sort of Yeah.
耸耸肩笑着慢跑离开,还拿这事开玩笑。
Jog off shrugging and smiling and joking about it.
而且他不是前锋。
And he's not a striker.
他并非像蒂埃里那样是短跑选手,但在自信程度和那种漫不经心的比赛风格上,确实让我感觉很有蒂埃里的影子。
He's not, you know, a sprinter in the way that Thierry was, but there is something in the level of confidence and sort of the insouciance with which he plays that actually does feel quite Thierry to me.
我懂你的意思。
I know what you mean.
有点像他打进布拉格斯巴达的那个进球,对吧?
It's sort of like the remember the goal he scored against Sparta Prague, was it?
就是那个他打破纪录或至少追平纪录的进球,他只是轻轻卸下球,然后用外脚背轻巧一挑——让这看起来像是世界上最简单的事。
The one where he broke the record or at least equaled the record, where he just sort of brought it down and then just sort of dinked it with the outside of he made it look like the easiest thing in the world to do.
就像你看着那个球会说,当然,他就该这么踢。
Like, you look at it and go, well, of course, he did that.
换谁不会这么处理呢?
Why wouldn't you do that?
那种情况下就该这么做。
That's just what you do in that situation.
然后你才意识到,等等。
And then you realize, hang on.
那在那种情况下实际上真的非常非常困难。
That's actually really, really, really difficult in those circumstances.
我不认为情况完全相同,但他确实没有让那个机会溜走。
And I don't think it was quite the same, but but certainly the way that he did not let that opportunity pass him by.
你知道吗?
You know?
也许这可以回溯到你之前说的关于阿尔特塔的观点,谈到他和特罗萨德在可能不是最佳时机时选择射门——因为如果球在你的非惯用脚上,你会尝试调整回惯用脚再射门吗?
Maybe it goes back to what you were saying about Arteta, talking about him and Trossard taking the shot when it's maybe not the perfect time to take the shot because maybe, you know, if it's on your wrong foot, do you try and bring it back onto your right foot and have a go there?
正是如此。
Exactly that.
你明白吗?
You know?
他身上有种漫不经心的冷酷感。
It's like there's like a casual ruthlessness to him.
随性的冷酷无情。
Casual ruthlessness.
我喜欢这个说法。
Love that.
太完美了。
That's perfect.
是啊。
Yeah.
这正是蒂埃里所具备的特质。
And that's what Thierry had.
我认为在门前,埃泽也拥有这种特质,他带着同样优雅的气质展现出来。
And I think in front of goal, Eze has it, and he carries it with a similar sort of very classy air.
所以,是的,我非常喜欢这个进球。
So, yeah, I love this goal.
就我个人而言,这不是我最喜欢的。
Personally, not my favorite.
我最喜欢的还在后面呢。
My favorite is still to come.
还在后面呢。
Still to come.
好的。
Okay.
我们会讲到的。
We'll get there.
我是说,当时已经是三比零了,气氛自然是一片欢腾。
I mean, it was three nil, and the mood was was jubilant as you would expect.
然后他们进了一球,我觉得这让气氛有点冷下来了,因为就像总有人要扫兴一样。
And then they got a goal, which I think sucked a little bit of the atmosphere out of things because it's always just like, what do have to go and do that for?
是啊。
Yeah.
而且那球进得挺突然的。
And it was sort of a really out of the blue kind of a goal.
我认为马丁·祖巴门迪奥本赛季在阿森纳的表现非常出色。
Martin Zubamendio, I think, has been exceptional for Arsenal this season.
这次丢球非常不符合他的特点。
Caught on the ball, which is very uncharacteristic.
他先抢断了理查利森的第一脚射门,大卫·拉亚因为站位靠前——毕竟当时我们控球,他的位置提得很高。
He's tackled Richarlison first time shot, David Raya off his line because, well, you know, we were in possession, and he plays high up the pitch.
就是那种,你知道的,'我能做到'的感觉。
It's a you know, I can do it.
今早我勉强可以做个大度的人——咬牙切齿地。
I can be a big enough man this morning Through gritted teeth.
我咬牙切齿、心不甘情不愿地承认,那确实是个非常漂亮的终结。
Through gritted teeth, grudgingly, I can admit that that was a very good finish.
但你看,这不正是热刺的本质吗?他们进的这种球放在其他日子会被谈论很久很久,但实际上毫无意义——就像热刺这支球队本身一样。
But, you know, isn't that just the the sort of essence of Tottenham in that they score a goal that on any other day would be talked about for a long, long time, but which is essentially insignificant and meaningless, much like Tottenham themselves.
是的。
Yes.
从很多方面来说,这粒进球对他们而言堪称完美。
I suppose in many ways, it's the perfect goal for them.
是啊,我实在不明白祖比当时在想什么。
Yeah, I don't really know what was going on with Zuby in that moment.
我反复看了好几遍,因为这完全不像他的风格——蒂姆伯明明就在接应位置啊?
I've watched it a few times because it's so unlike him and there is a pass on to Timber isn't there?
没错。
Yeah.
就在他正前方。
Like directly in front of him.
我觉得可能是他触球稍重了一些,结果把自己带入了险境。
I think it may be one of his touches is a little bit heavy and it just sort of runs him into trouble.
不过,我和阿尔特塔聊过,现在是三点半。
But yeah, I was chatting to Art D'Rosche, know, it's three and a half.
当时我们正在讨论选题方向以及报道计划,然后我俩同时抬头看到了那个进球。
I think we were discussing ideas for pieces and what we were going to do in our coverage, and we both sort of looked up to see which Allison launch that shot.
我得说,当球落入网窝时,我简直难以置信。
And I have to say, I I couldn't quite believe it when it drops into the back of the net.
我们经历过好几次这种情况了,对吧?
We've had a few of these, haven't we?
我是说,上个赛季梅特塔那记同样精彩的射门就很明显。
I mean, obviously, Mettetta last season, which was a similarly superb finish.
我记得拉姆斯代尔在欧联杯某场比赛中也被这样进过球。
I remember Ramsdale getting done in Europa in in some game or other.
是对阵里斯本竞技那场吗?
Was it Sporting Lisbon?
里斯本竞技。
Sporting Lisbon.
没错。
Yeah.
安德鲁·艾伦刚才还在问我这些事来着。
Andrew Allen was just sort of asking me about these earlier on.
我是说,听着。
I do think I mean, listen.
这些都是极其精彩的射门,也许我们只是有点不走运。
They're exceptional finishes, and maybe we're just a bit unlucky.
但这是否也是我们要求门将踢法带来的职业风险,比赛中总会有这样的时刻。
But is there all is it also a kind of occupational hazard of how our goalkeepers are asked to play that that is gonna be on at some point in games.
是啊。
Yeah.
我是说,听着。
I mean, listen.
这就像是场完美风暴,如果你愿意这么说的话,因为那是对祖比门迪的一次铲抢。
It's just sort of the perfect storm, if you like, because it's a a tackle on Zubamendi.
球刚好滚到理查利松脚下让他能第一时间起脚。
The ball just rolls perfectly for Richarlison to have a go first time.
就像...是啊。
Like Yeah.
换作其他时候,那个球他必须先停好控制住,拉亚就能回撤,那样就完全不会构成威胁了。
Another day, that ball, he has to take a touch and control it, and Raya can backpedal, and all of a sudden, that's not a dangerous situation at all.
这次却正好让他可以直接起脚。
It's just perfectly set up for him to have a go.
而且说实话,他这脚射门处理得极其、极其、极其漂亮。
And to be fair, you know, he finishes it very, very, very well.
安德鲁还提到,这类射门你几乎记不起有多少次是打偏的。
Andrew also Andrew also says said something about, like, you don't really remember too many of those that miss.
它们似乎总能命中目标。
They all seem to go in.
就是这样。
That's it.
你根本不会再去想它第二次。
You'd never think twice of it ever again.
是啊。
Yeah.
要知道,理查利森在那里拿到了球,但立刻就有三名阿森纳防守球员在六码范围内包围着他。
And, you know, Richarlison, he gets the ball there, but there's three arsenal defenders within six yards of him immediately.
我觉得,在那个位置他几乎不可能有其他得分方式。
Like, I doubt very much there's any other way he can score from that position.
所以,我很好奇这是否会成为对手球队讨论的话题,因为你不可能专门计划从中场线得分。
So, yeah, I I I'd be curious to know if it's something opposition teams talk about, because you can't exactly plan to score from the halfway line.
但你可以说,如果在40码外发生球权转换,拉亚很可能会站在禁区边缘。
But you might say, if there's a turnover 40 yards out, there's a chance Rai will be on the edge of his box.
是的。
Yeah.
我认为这确实是个讨论点,因为他通常就站在那个位置。
I mean, that's a I would imagine that is a talking point because that's generally where he is.
只是这种情况很少发生。
It's just that those things don't happen.
它们极其、极其罕见。
They very, very rarely happen.
我们不会在自己的半场那样丢球。
We don't get caught in possession in our own half that way.
嗯。
Mhmm.
你知道吗?
You know?
这种情况确实罕见。
It just is is rare.
所以,我想这就像我刚才说的,完全不是什么反常现象,但你不会再看到这种情况发生了。
So, I mean, I think it is, again, like I said, just one of those completely not freakish, but, like, you won't see that happen again.
如果我说的不对请纠正我,安德鲁,但通常情况下,如果阿森纳这样完全压制对手,却在三圈内被进了一个这么诡异的球。
And and and correct me if I'm wrong, Andrew, but but normally, if Arsenal would dominate an ex an opponent to this degree and three and a lap and they conceded a kind of freak goal really like that.
我真的觉得大家都会耸耸肩说,这有点烦人。
I really do think that everyone would just sort of shrug it off and go, that's a bit annoying.
你
You
知道,没能继续保持零封。
know, didn't didn't get keep another clean sheet.
但我认为德比战本身就带着一种不稳定的氛围,就像你说的,无论热刺表现多差,阿森纳表现多好,两队差距有多大,在德比中什么都有可能发生。
But I I think there is something in the air around a derby that that kind of lends an element of volatility to proceedings where you're like, anything you know, as bad as Spurs have been, as good as Arsenal have been, as big as The Gulf is between these two teams, in a derby, anything can happen.
你可能还记得几个赛季前,我们在德比中三球领先。
Well, you might remember a couple of seasons ago, we were three nil up in a derby.
最终比分是三比二,最后阶段简直惊心动魄。
It ended up three two, and it was all very hairy in the last sort of Yeah.
十分钟。
Ten minutes.
伤停补时阶段,我记得拉亚犯了个致命错误,传了个糟糕的球导致对方进球。
There was an injury time, and I think we gave away Raya gave away a golden knee, sort of played a really bad pass, and they scored.
然后还有个点球,如果你还记得的话。
And then there was a penalty, if you remember.
那场比赛的最后十分钟简直煎熬至极。
And then the last ten minutes of that game were excruciating.
所以我猜想,对现场许多观众来说,三球领先的舒适局面突然变成三比一,某种程度上又揭开了那道旧伤疤或唤起了那段记忆。
So I'm I'm imagining that for many people in the crowd, being three nil up and comfortable, and then all of a sudden it's three one sort of scratched at that old wound or memory, if you like.
你知道吗?
You know?
我想是吧。
I guess so.
所以可能就是这样,我也这么认为。
So maybe that was it, I think, as well.
是啊。
Yeah.
如果是踢伯恩利(无意冒犯),你大概会想'去他妈的'。
If it's against Burnley, with all due respect, you're probably going, fuck it.
你懂吧?
You know?
嗯。
Yeah.
我也觉得有那种感觉,尽管热刺表现糟糕透顶,他们还是得硬着头皮上,其他球队可能就直接放弃了,但当时隐约有种他们至少得拼一把的氛围,你懂的,足球是圆的什么都有可能发生。
I I think there's that sense as well that, again, as desperately poor as Tottenham were, they have to like, other teams might just sort of not play at that point, but there was there was a slight feeling of, like, they have to at least go for it, you know, which you never know what can happen.
但我们稳操胜券。
But we were in safe hands.
毕竟是热刺嘛。
It was Spurs.
伙计们,那可是热刺啊。
Lads, it's Spurs.
我之前看到的那个绝妙数据是哪来的?
Where was the great stat I saw?
可能是在...可能是在语录汇总里看到的。
Might have been on the might have been on the quotes roundup.
我不太确定。
I'm not sure.
是关于热刺的预期进球数(XG)的数据,好像是...
It was something about the XG that that Tottenham had, and it was like
这简直荒谬至极,不是吗?
It's something ludicrous, isn't it?
大概是零点
It was like point.
零零零七,所以他们可以踢17场比赛。
Naught naught point zero seven, so they could play 17 games.
哦,是啊。
Oh, yeah.
这是来自XG哲学的数据。
This is from the XG philosophy.
根据创造的预期进球值,热刺如果重踢那场比赛,平均每17场才能进一球。
Based on the XG they created, Totten would only score once every 17 games if that match were replayed.
前提是每场比赛都跟那场一模一样。
That's if every game you play is the same game.
你懂我意思吧?
You know?
实际上,我简单插一句,显然灰烬杯板球赛正在进行,而我其实对板球一窍不通。
So I fact, I just as a quick side note, obviously, the Ashes are taking place and I don't know anything about cricket really.
但我看到澳大利亚在首场测试赛中重创英格兰后,就请粉丝用足球术语帮我解释。不少澳大利亚球迷回复说,这就像澳大利亚队在更衣室里对热刺球员说'小伙子们'——这对英格兰板球迷来说肯定很扎心,但确实让我秒懂了局势。
So but I asked I saw Australia sort of battered England in the first Test and I was asking my followers to explain that to me in football terminology so that I would understand it and quite a number of Australian fans came back and said basically it's like Australia were in the dressing room and said lads at Spurs, which is brutal for fans of the English cricket team to hear I'm sure, but did enable me to understand the picture very quickly.
你看,现在是三比一,他们确实有过短暂的小高潮,像是被进球鼓舞了一下。
So, look, it is three one, and they had, like, a small miniscule spell where they were slightly buoyed by the goal.
我觉得我们当时很明智地选择回撤防守,心想:好吧。
I think what we did quite sensibly was sit back and say, okay.
放马过来吧,我们保持阵型,突然间就能稳住局面。
Come and have a go, we'll stay organized, and all of a sudden, we'll we'll just stabilize.
明白吗?
You know?
我们会做到热刺下半场开场没做到的事——滴水不漏,毕竟我们的防守实力摆在那里。
We'll do what Tottenham didn't do at the start of the second half and give nothing away, you know, because of how good we are defensively.
那现在跟我说说第三个进球吧。
So tell me then about the third goal.
为什么第三个进球是你最喜欢的?
Why is the third goal your favorite?
首先,这是帽子戏法的进球。
Well, it's the hat trick goal for a start.
嗯。
Mhmm.
而且,我的意思是,在拒绝加盟的球队身上,在首次北伦敦德比中就上演帽子戏法,这种极度不可能的事情发生了。
And, I mean, just the sheer implausibility of getting a hat trick against the team you declined to join in the summer in your first North London Derby, I don't know.
这其中充满了魔力。
There's so much magic in that.
显然,这也是那个让你放松下来的进球。
Obviously, also, it's the gay it's the goal where you relax.
是的。
Yes.
在某种程度上,它重新点燃了欢乐的氛围,不是吗?
It sort of reignited the the joyous atmosphere in a way, didn't it?
是啊。
Yeah.
它让派对重新开始了。
It restarts the party.
这个进球是特罗萨德传给埃弗茨·希拉扎德的,我觉得他们可能——听着。
It's a goal where Trossard lays it on for Evertz Sheerzade, and I think they were maybe well, listen.
虽然有很多表现突出的球员,但他们俩是那天我最喜欢的两位,所以看到他们配合我很开心。
There's a lot of contenders, but they were two of my favorite performances on the day, so I love seeing them combine.
但最重要的是,我喜欢这个进球是因为它让那个热刺后卫冲出去滑铲,结果完全扑了个空。
But above and beyond all else, I love it because it sends that Spurs defender careering through shot, sliding to absolutely nowhere.
你知道那个曾经流行的梗图吗?
What is that do you know that you know that meme that used to do the rounds?
就是有人滑铲,然后直接滑到外太空去了,还配着那首歌,你懂的。
And it would be like somebody sliding, and then they go into outer space, and it would be that song, you know.
对。
Yeah.
是啊。
Yeah.
对啊。
Yeah.
就是那个。
That one.
他就是那个人。
He was that guy.
还在滑行。
Still sliding.
是命运小狗吗?
Is it Destiny's Doggy?
我不是
I'm not
我不太清楚它可能是什么样子。
I'm not in touch with what it looks like it could be.
是啊。
Yeah.
我想是的。
I think it is.
你知道吗?
You know?
但你看那球传过来,埃扎德轻轻一碰,那触球简直美如画,然后命运小狗冲进禁区,结果摔了个四脚朝天。
But the way so the ball comes across and and Ezzard just takes a touch, beautifully taken touch, and Destiny Doggy comes flying through the penalty area and ends up on his ass.
而且,这又是一个精彩的终结。
And, again, it's a great finish.
就像,把球扫进了底角。
Like, sweeps it into the bottom corner.
嗯。
Mhmm.
是啊。
Yeah.
我是说,听着。
I mean, listen.
是啊。
Yeah.
你最喜欢的是哪一个?
What was which was your favorite?
我觉得是第二个。
I think the second one.
我认为是因为那个进球的时机,以及它在中场休息后立即对他们产生的影响,再加上他完成的方式,我觉得第二个进球是我最喜欢的。
I think it's because of the timing of of that goal and and what it did to them straight after the the halftime break and the way he finished that, think the second one is is my favorite.
这个也很小众。
This is niche as well.
我特别喜欢球在球网里弹跳的样子,不知道你懂不懂我的意思。
I love the way that the ball kind of bounces in the net, if that makes any sense.
就像,球击中球网后又弹出来,但某种程度上又停在那里,我也说不清楚。
Like, it kind of hits the net, comes back out, but sort of stays I don't know.
就是有种难以言喻的满足感。
There's just something incredibly satisfying.
好吧。
Okay.
我要我要
I'm gonna I'm gonna have
如果我在FIFA游戏里踢进这种球,我肯定会放下手柄站起来,高举双臂等待掌声。
a If I'd scored it on FIFA, I would have put the control down and stood up, arms in the air, awaiting applause.
我要再看一遍这个镜头。
I'm gonna have a look at it again here.
好的。
Okay.
维卡里奥大脚开球。
Vicario launches it.
顺便说一句,皮耶罗的头球太漂亮了。
By the way, great header from Piero Encapier.
这记头球真漂亮。
Really good header.
猛兽们,拉查尔森传给马里诺,再传给特鲁萨德,他冲上去了。
Monsters, Racharlison, Marino to Trussard as a there he goes.
砰。
Boink.
好的。
Okay.
我,对,我非常非常喜欢。
I, yeah, I like I like it a lot.
真漂亮。
It's pretty.
这是个
It's a
漂亮的进球。
pretty goal.
漂亮的进球。
Lovely goal.
但是詹姆斯,我们是否过于依赖运动战进球了?
But are we, James, too reliant on open play goals?
是啊。
Yeah.
确实有不少人问过这个问题。
A few people have asked about that.
这确实是个值得担忧的问题。
It's it's it's a worry for sure.
对阵拜仁慕尼黑时定位球将成为焦点。
All eyes on set pieces against Bayern Munich.
我是说,就连这个进球的组织方式也很有意思。
I mean, even this goal is interesting sort of in the way it's built.
对吧?
You know?
莫雷诺在距离球门40码处,将球传给前插的特罗萨德和埃泽。
Moreno's there, 40 yards from goal, playing in Trossard running ahead, Eze running ahead.
有趣的是,米克尔一直说我们要求他踢九号位,他经常这么说。
It's interesting because Mikel keeps saying we're asking him to play as a nine, and he says it a lot.
穆里尼奥?
Mourinho?
是的,他总说,你知道,我们要求他踢九号位。
Yeah, he keeps saying, you know, we're asking him to play as a nine.
我总怀疑,他是不是在蒙蔽我们?
And I always wonder, is he pulling the wool over our eyes?
你看,我们确实这么要求,但很多时候其实是伪九号。
You know, it's like, we are, but it is a false nine a lot of the time.
实际上,根据他的部署位置和活动空间,用九号位来解释马里诺的任务过于简单化了。
Like, the way that he's deployed, the spaces that he's occupying, a nine is a simplistic explanation of what Marino's being asked to do, actually.
是啊。
Yeah.
我是说,提到九号位,你大概会想象他是球队的锋线尖刀,就是那个永远冲在最前面的那个人,而他显然不是那样的。
I mean, a nine you sort of envisage just like the the the tip of the team, if you like, the guy who's gonna be the furthest forward at all times, and he's certainly not that.
他真的不是那种角色。
He really is not that.
你懂吗?
You know?
但我觉得听着,
But I I think listen.
也许有其他球员更值得称赞,但他在阿森纳的成长确实令人惊叹。
There are other players maybe who deserve more plaudits, but I think his his development there has been fantastic for Arsenal.
上赛季可能在某些方面有点消耗战的意思,因为我们缺兵少将。。
And maybe last season was a bit of a was a bit attritional in some ways because of who we didn't have.
但这个赛季,当我们失去凯·哈弗茨,失去维克托·约查雷斯时,他站出来了,他正在改变比赛,用进球做出实实在在的贡献。
But, you know, this season when we're without Kai Havertz, when we're without Victor Jocharese, he he's there, and he's making a difference, and he's making a solid contribution with goals.
即使不一定是助攻——虽然他为特罗萨德那个进球送出了助攻——但他的组织串联能力
And even if not necessarily assists, he got an assist for the Trussard goal, obviously, but, you know, his build up play.
我们会讨论其他球员在串联进攻中的出色表现。
We'd be talking about other players linking that play really well.
你知道吗?
You know?
所以上个赛季简直就是一场噩梦,对吧?
So Last season was a nightmare, wasn't it?
说实话。
Let's be honest.
就像,很多方面都彻底没戏了。
Like, a lot of it was a write off.
伤病情况实在太严重了,简直让人崩溃。
The injuries were so, so debilitating.
嗯。
Mhmm.
但如果没有那个赛季,没有那些伤病问题,我们就不会发现米歇尔·马里诺这个解决方案。
But without that without that season, without those injury problems, we don't find Michele Marino as a solution.
你明白我的意思吗?
Do you know what I mean?
就像,是的。
Like Yeah.
如果哈弗茨和约卡雷缺阵,我们可能就无人可用了。
With with Havertz and Jokare's out, we might not have that to call upon.
我们可能根本不知道马里诺具备这种能力,更准确地说,不知道他储备了这种技能。
We might not know we have that or he has that more specifically in his locker.
所以我确信米克尔·阿尔特塔也会这样反思和看待,认为即使在更艰难的赛季,那些未能如愿的时期,也蕴含着教训。
So even and I'm sure that's how Michal Arteta will have reflected and looked at it and thought, know, even in the more difficult seasons, the ones where it didn't go the way we wanted, there's been lessons.
我们从中汲取的经验,为未来的成功奠定了基础。
There have been things that we've learned that set us up for future success.
是的。
Yeah.
对福雷萨来说可能也是如此?
Could have been for Faureza as well?
本可能是。
Could have been.
那是个很轻松的漂亮扑救
Very easily a good save, that
那次。
one.
确实是个漂亮的扑救,但京坂在他们右路半场再次出色地拦截了皮球,那个位置正是他们防守最薄弱的环节。
It was a good save, but Kyosaka did really well to intercept the ball in their half on the right hand side again where they were really, really weak.
传给埃兹后,门将做出了扑救动作。
Played it into Eze, and the keeper made keeper made a save.
然后,你知道,那一刻我觉得比赛基本上已经结束了,对吧?
And then, you know, at that point, I think the game is is basically done, isn't it?
阿森纳球迷们发出了欢呼。
There were Oleys from the Arsenal fans.
有段时间气氛变得有点紧张。
Got a little bit tetchy at one point.
关于下半场我确实有个问题,所以我们先等等看。
I do have a question about that for second half, so we'll wait on that.
不过,你知道,比赛在4比1时就已毫无悬念,我认为这真实反映了两队的战术取向。
But, you know, game was done and dusted at four one, and I think it really was a reflection of the approaches of both teams.
明白吗?
You know?
一支球队是抱着避免输球的心态来的,而另一支球队——显然作为主场方本应如此——是真正努力并渴望胜利的。
There was a team who came to try not to lose, and there was a team who, you know, obviously, at home, the onus is on you to do that, but there was a team that really tried and really wanted to win.
懂我意思吗?
You know?
天空体育的莱斯·费迪南德在演播室里还在惋惜球队缺乏斗志。
The Sky Les Ferdinand was in the studio just sort of bemoaning the lack of any kind of fight.
维卡里奥赛后接受电视采访时也提到,他们没能赢得任何荣誉。
Vicario was on TV afterwards talking about how, you know, they didn't win any jewels.
球队的精神面貌不对,诸如此类的问题。
The character wasn't right, all this kind of stuff.
但我觉得这种自我反思对我来说有点过头了。
But I think that's sort of too self reflective for me.
我认为阿森纳昨天让热刺显得很糟糕。
I think Arsenal made Tottenham look bad yesterday.
我不认为热刺是故意不去赢得对抗的。
I don't think Tottenham sort of set out to not win tackles.
我只是觉得他们无法适应阿森纳为这场比赛准备的强度以及执行比赛计划的方式。
I just think they could not live with the intensity with which Arsenal prepared for this game and then carried out that game plan.
是啊。
Yeah.
我认为两队之间存在巨大差距。
I think there's a gulf between the teams.
确实如此。
I think there is.
你知道,热刺现在排名第九对吧。
You know, Tottenham are, what, down in ninth at the moment.
这个结果让他们落后了11分。
They're 11 points behind after this result.
我觉得这某种程度上反映了他们的表现。
And I think that's kind of what they what they looked.
而阿森纳目前是联赛中最出色的球队,即便有球员缺阵。
And Arsenal are the league's outstanding team at this point in time, even with players missing.
我坚持认为这是本赛季最令人垂涎、引人入胜且耐人寻味的部分——我不断审视并想着:虽然进展顺利,但我们还有那么多即将归队的球员,他们可能还未达到最佳状态。
And I maintain that that is the most sort of mouthwatering, compelling, intriguing part of this season is that I keep looking at it and thinking, oh, it's going very well, but I look at the players we have still to come back to add to the group who maybe haven't quite hit their top form yet.
我依然认为我们应该会变得更强。
And I I I still think that we should get better.
如果你是热刺球迷,赛前你会说他们没有加布里埃尔、没有凯·哈弗茨、没有维克托·约卡雷斯、没有马丁·厄德高、也没有加布里埃尔·热苏斯。
I mean, if you're if you're Spurs going into this game and you're saying they don't have Gabriel, they don't have Kai Havertz, they don't have Victor Yokarez, they don't have Martin Odegaard, they don't have Gabriel Jesus.
是啊。
Yeah.
马图克和马丁·阿利虽然回归了,但他们基本都在替补席上。
Matuake and Martin Alley are back, but they're sort of on the bench.
要知道,这可能是个时机。
You know, this could be a time.
你懂吧?
You know?
卡皮埃尔首次在中卫位置首发,在这个特别的赛季里,如果真有所谓的好时机的话,现在或许就是?
In Capierre making his first start at at center half, you know, is it potentially a good time if such a thing exists in this particular season?
现在是对阵阿森纳的好时机吗?
Is there a good time to play arsenal?
你可能会想,就阿森纳现有的人员缺席情况来看,很难找到比这更好的机会了。
And you might think, well, it's probably not gonna get much better than that in terms of the personnel that arsenal don't have available.
而且我认为非常值得一提的是,我们这场表现是在缺少多名真正高质量、能首发的球员情况下完成的。
And I think that is well worth mentioning that this is a performance that we put in without, like, really, really good high quality players who could start this game.
要知道,我们提到的那些球员本都可能在这场比赛中首发。
You know, all of those players that we mentioned are potential starters in this game.
确实如此。
Very true.
确实如此。
Very true.
热刺也有自己的伤病问题,但你说得对,这可能是他们迎战我们的一个有利时机,而我们彻底击败了他们。
And Spurs have got their own injury issues, but you're right to point out, you know, this was maybe an opportune moment for them to play us, and we demolished them.
我们真的彻底击败了他们。
We really demolished them.
我是说,
I mean,
说到德比战的帽子戏法可不常见。
talk about derby hat tricks not coming around too often.
德比战4比1的胜利并不常见。
Four one wins in derbies don't come around too often.
这是一场彻底的碾压,是的。
This was a a thrashing Yeah.
而且这是一场完全一边倒的比赛,所有数据都偏向阿森纳。
And a really one-sided contest where all the numbers are in Arsenal's favor.
所以,是的,这场比赛真的近乎完美。
So, yeah, it was it was kind of perfect really.
我是说,当然,你会希望保持零封,你会希望理查利森这辈子都别有什么开心时刻。
I mean, obviously, you'd like to keep the clean sheet, you'd like to Richarlison to not have a happy moment in his life really.
但除此之外,这场比赛简直棒极了。
But everything else about this was just fantastic.
而且在如此关键的一个周末——要知道,我盯着这个周末已经看了大概六周,想着曼城客场对纽卡斯尔,这对任何球队都是严峻考验。
And on such an important weekend, you know, I've been looking at this weekend for, you know, about six weeks now and thinking, Newcastle away for City, that is a tough test for any team.
他们能挺过去吗?
Are they gonna come through it?
如果挺过去了,这会对争冠形势的氛围和格局产生什么影响?
If they do, how will that affect the mood, the complexion of the title race?
显然,他们输了。
Obviously, they got beat.
这带来了额外的压力和期待,而阿森纳以如此华丽的姿态,在这样一场重大比赛中把握住了机会。嗯。
That adds its own pressure and expectation, and Arsenal capitalized in such style, in such a big game Mhmm.
然而,除了巨大的满足感之外,几乎不可能感受到其他任何情绪。
Yet, it's impossible to feel anything other than immense satisfaction.
确实。
Sure.
我知道有个关于德克兰·赖斯的问题,可能还涉及他在比赛中的某个事件,这与我接下来要说的有些矛盾,但赛前有个采访。
There was I know I've got a question about Declan Rice and maybe an incident with Declan Rice in this game, which is sort of at odds with what I'm about to say, but there was a a pregame interview.
我记得他是和B体育做的采访,被问到本赛季阿森纳有何不同之处。
I think he did it with B in Sports, and he was asked about, you know, what what's different about Arsenal this season?
他回答说,基本上球队内部有一种平静的氛围,这种氛围让他们能够保持所需的专注力去比赛。
And he said that, basically, there's a sort of a level of calm within the group, within the squad that allows them to play with the kind of focus that they need.
我认为这一点在本赛季中清晰可见,随着赛季推进,越来越明显的是,过去对阿森纳情绪化的指责已不成立。
And I think you can see that in in this season, and over the course of this season, it's become more and more apparent that the accusations at Arsenal were too emotional.
暂且不谈赛后的庆祝——顺便说一句,我觉得那些庆祝简直完美。
Now leave aside the celebrations at the end, which I think were absolutely perfect, by the way.
在那样重要的比赛和时刻,你们理应尽情庆祝,也要向埃贝雷查·埃泽以及其他表现出色的球员致敬。
You should celebrate a big game like that in a moment like that and and sort of Lord Eberrecha Eze and all the players who who did so well.
音乐在播放。
Music's playing.
大家都玩得很开心。
Everyone's having a great time.
好好享受吧。
Enjoy that.
你绝对应该这样。
You absolutely should.
但关于阿森纳在前几个赛季过于情绪化的指控,与这支球队、这个阵容以及他们本赛季的表现完全不符。
But this accusation that Arsenal have been too emotional in previous seasons absolutely does not stack up with this team, with this squad, and the way that it has played this season.
你刚才说的'不经意的冷酷'是什么意思?
What did you say about casual ruthlessness?
这是你对埃泽的评价吗?
Was that what you said about Eze?
我觉得有种...我不太知道该怎么形容。
I think there's a sort of I don't quite know how to describe it.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。