本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
关于昨天那期节目,我快速整理并匆忙发布了一个小更新,因为当时有个关于8万比特币转移的趣闻——正如我在节目中解释的,这似乎是一个非所有者获取了比特币访问权限,并试图为其建立法律框架来主张所有权并寻求法律保护。
So a little update on the episode that I kinda pulled together really quickly and tried to rush out yesterday because there was such an interesting story going on with the 80,000 Bitcoin moved that appeared to be, as I explained in the episode, that appeared to be someone who was not the owner gaining access to the coins and trying to defend, create, like, a legal framework for this is this is how I can claim this and be legally defended against it.
我阅读了大量不同的帖子。
And I had read through a bunch of different posts.
我读过一篇相关文章,它整合了许多细节,我本打算核实一下。
I had read an article about it that was, like, pulling a bunch of the details together, I was going to check it.
有趣的是,在昨天的节目中我甚至犯了这个错误,并指出我经常犯这类错误——当你观察人们在区块链空间操作时,由于某些原因,他们很难区分哪些是转入地址的交易,哪些是由该地址(或私钥)签名转出的交易。
And what was funny in yesterday's episode, I even made this mistake and pointed out how common the how often I make this mistake and how, like, when you're looking at men pull that space, it's for some reason their visual distinction between what is kind of going into the address versus what is being signed by that address or signed by that private key and going out is hard to distinguish.
实际上是罗利见面会小组里有人指出了这个问题,或者说是转发了某条指出这点的推文,因为我之前查看资料时没注意到——这个关键细节彻底改变了事件性质。
And it was somebody actually in the Raleigh meetup crew, that pointed it out and or I think linked to a tweet that had pointed it out because I did not catch this in the stuff that I was looking because it it appeared the assumption and this is, like, a key thing that completely changes.
正是这个微小细节完全扭转了局面:那些OP_RETURN消息才是理解事件真相的关键。
It's one little detail that completely changes the it pivots the entire understanding of what actually happened here is those op return messages.
那份写着'你有90天期限'的法律通知,以及看起来像律师事务所的Solomon Bros网站。
The legal notice, you have ninety days, the Solomon Bros website that, like, you know, looks like a law firm or whatever.
所有这些信息都是发送到那个地址的。
All of that was sent to the address.
这些信息是随着1万比特币一起发送到该地址的。
It was sent to the address with 10,000 Bitcoin.
他们并不持有该地址的私钥。
They do not have the private keys of that address.
这和多年来积累的各种垃圾小额交易没什么区别。
It's no different than all the little spam and dust transactions sent to them over the years and years that had accumulated.
完全是另一个与此事毫无关联的第三方所为,与那1万比特币完全无关。
It was somebody entirely different entirely different who had nothing to do with the 10,000 Bitcoin at all.
显然,这个我之前没注意到,但人们深挖后发现了一大批其他1万比特币或大额比特币地址,这些地址年代久远,都收到了完全相同的信息——说白了这根本不算诈骗。
And, apparently, this I had not seen, but, apparently, people went digging and found a whole bunch of other 10,000 Bitcoin or just huge Bitcoin addresses that were, like, super old that were sent this exact same thing, which means it was just I mean, it wasn't really a scam.
纯粹是虚张声势。
It was just fluff.
这就像...我自己都能编出这种信息。
It was it was just some like, I could have sent that message.
我也可以发法律声明。
I could have sent legal notice.
这是我的比特币。
This is my Bitcoin.
视作已放弃。
Consider this abandoned.
若10月5日前未获回复,我们将视其为己有财产。
If you don't respond by October 5, we're going to take it as our property.
但我根本没有获取途径。
But I had no I had no way to take it.
这完全毫无意义。
It is completely meaningless.
而刚刚可能发生的情况是:那8万比特币转移的真正原因,或许只是有人看到附带OP_RETURN消息的转账后,说了声'好吧'。
And what may have just happened, the reason that 80,000 Bitcoin moved may literally just be someone who saw that come in with with the op return message, and then they said, okay.
以防万一,我还是转移到新密钥吧。
Well, maybe just in case, I'm gonna move it to new keys.
于是他们就这么做了。
And so that's what they did.
现在看来,这似乎是最合理的解释。
That actually now seems like the most plausible explanation.
这是一位长期持有私钥并拥有这些比特币的持有者。
It's a holder who's just had his keys the whole time and has owned this Bitcoin.
让我们再回去看看。
Let's let's go back just so we can see it.
所以你可以看到,这1万枚比特币是从这里转出的。
So you can see, like so this is where the 10,000 Bitcoin goes out.
这是从这个地址转出的。
So this is from this address.
而且,我真希望能有更明显的区分标志。
And, I wish there was some very clear distinction.
虽然用了红色标注,但还是很难分辨哪个是源地址哪个是目标地址。
I mean, yes, it's red, but it's it's still it's so hard to know which which address is the origin and which is the destination.
这些与BC1QCS完全无关。
And so these have nothing to do with this is BC 1 QCS.
这根本不是这个地址。
This is not this is not this address at all.
这是个P2PKH交易(或地址)。
It's a it's a p two p k h transaction or or address.
这个则是P2WPKH地址。
This one is a p two w p k h address.
这是更新的标准。
This is a this is a newer standard.
这是一笔隔离见证(Segwit)交易,发送了548个比特币——即粉尘限额,附带一个OP_RETURN操作且未被遗弃,可通过链上交易证明,诸如此类。
This is a Segwit transaction that sent 548 Bitcoin, the dust limit, with an op return, not abandoned, prove it with an on chain transaction, etcetera, etcetera.
因此我们要继续推进,他们现已将其更新至新标准,并发送到一个隔离见证地址。
And so we're going to go and they now they updated it to the new standard, and they sent it to a Segwit address.
他们只是转移了自己的比特币。
And they just moved their own Bitcoin.
所以现在问题在于另一个OP_RETURN操作。
And so now the question is that other op return.
那个OP_RETURN操作里丢失的数字完全无关紧要。
The op return with the lost the numbers from lost, completely irrelevant.
它是从一个完全不同的地址发送到该地址的。
It was sent to the address from a completely different address.
这和人们发送大量垃圾信息并乞讨比特币没什么区别。
It's no different than the people sending in a bunch of spam and begging for a Bitcoin.
是啊。
And yeah.
所以这些全都与此无关。
So none of this none of this was tied to it.
我不明白为什么这么容易犯错,在查看时误以为这些是相关联的。
I don't know why why it was so easy to make that mistake and assume that those were tied together when looking through this.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我打算把责任全推给Mimpul。
I'm just gonna blame it on Mimpul.
我要把责任推到Mimpul那个空间上。
I'm gonna blame it on Mimpul that space.
老兄,是你的视觉效果问题。
Your visuals, man.
你得区分清楚哪些人签署了消息,哪些人只是被发送了消息。
You gotta you gotta make a distinction between the ones that signed the message and the ones that are just sent to it.
不知怎么的,这好像是你的错。
It's somehow somehow this is your fault.
绝对不是。
It's definitely not.
绝对不是我的错。
Definitely not my fault.
嗯哼。
Mm-mm.
不是。
No.
不过确实。
But yeah.
其实这件事比大家说的要清楚得多。
So this is actually a whole lot clearer than everybody is making it out.
只不过是一个持有密钥十四年的人因为收到可疑的OP_RETURN而转移了它。
It's just it's just somebody who's had their keys for fourteen years moving it because somebody sent them an op return that's looked a little fishy.
实际上,这可能是个试探,想让他们移动代币,看看能否进行分析,并确认哪些地址仍活跃,比如谁还持有密钥。
And, actually, it could be an attempt to get them to move the coins just to see if they can, you know, do analysis on it And a, see if, you know, which addresses are still active, like, who still has their keys.
其次,如果他们拥有足够大的影响力或足够谨慎,或许能根据交易广播来源推测出某人的IP地址。
And b, maybe if they have a large enough presence or they're very careful, they could see potentially get somebody's IP address off the network based on where that transaction is broadcast from.
这可能是通过吓唬他们,让他们以为真的需要转移密钥或代币来获取信息的手段。
It could be an attempt to get information from them by spooking them into thinking that they really need to move their keys or move their coins.
总之,这只是个最新情况通报。
So, anyway, that's just an update.
我原本很兴奋能深入调查这个看似很酷的谜团,结果发现完全是因为听信了其他人的说法,把本不相关的事情强行联系在了一起。
I was excited to dig into what looked like a really cool mystery and completely attach things that were actually not attached just because of what a bunch of other people were saying.
嗯,事情就是这样。
And, you know, there you go.
别轻信Verifi。
Don't trust Verifi.
你必须仔细核查才能确保正确。
You gotta take a closer look to make sure you get it right.
以上就是我给101课程学员的更新汇报。
So that's my update for guys take one zero one.
虽然仍是个值得深挖的有趣小故事,但实际情况比我假设的还要简单。
Still a fun little story to kinda dig into, but it looks like it's even simpler than I had assumed.
只要不犯低级错误,整件事就合理多了。
And it just kinda makes a lot more sense if you don't make a silly mistake about it.
不过就这样了。
But that was it.
我只是想和大家分享这个发现。
I just wanted to share that.
显然,没有黑客入侵。
Clearly, no hack.
不不,那台旧笔记本电脑有人拿到了密钥。
No no old laptop that someone got keys to.
甚至看起来都不像有人在试图建立法律辩护。
Doesn't even look like somebody's trying to create a legal defense.
看起来只是有人给他们发了些垃圾邮件和一条愚蠢的消息,可能稍微吓到了他们,然后他们就想,我已经十四年没更新这些密钥了,或许值得转到一个新钱包。
It just looks like somebody sent them some spam and a silly message that probably maybe spooked them just a little bit, and they were like, I haven't updated these keys in fourteen years, so maybe it's worth sending it to a new wallet.
我们来生成新的助记词,更新密钥吧。
Let's make a new seed phrase, and let's update our keys.
现在看来这是最可能的情况,而且时间链不会说谎。
That now seems like the most likely story, and the time chain doesn't lie.
它不会说谎。
It doesn't lie.
没有一个持有1万比特币余额的人签署过任何写着法律通知、要没收这些币、或是关于失落季节神秘数字与世界末日之类的消息。
Nobody with 10,000 with a 10,000 Bitcoin balance has signed any message that says legal notice or we're going to take these coins or here's some secret mystery of lost season whatever with special numbers about end of the world.
所以这个谜团很快就解开了。
So that mystery closed quite quickly.
我们...我刚收到,林·奥尔登刚发布了一篇新文章,实际上我马上...我们现在就要开始深入研究它。
We, I've got, Lin Alden just released a new piece, and, I'm going to be actually, we'll be digging into it, like, literally right now.
我已经读了一部分,但还没录制,所以我得去完成录制。
I've read a little bit of it, but I haven't recorded it And so I'm gonna get on that and record it.
希望明天能带给你们。
Hopefully, I have it for you guys tomorrow.
我真的很兴奋。
We've got a real I'm really, really excited.
我们邀请了丹尼尔·巴顿上节目,将深入探讨能源、比特币与挖矿,以及清洁能源理念背后的结构与思考,所谓'绿色环保'的概念——现在是时候彻底颠覆这些认知了,因为其中蕴含着强大的细微差别和经济现实。
We have Daniel Batten coming on the show, and we're gonna be talking about all about energy and and Bitcoin and mining and how the the structure and the thinking around the idea of clean energy and, quote, unquote, being green, like, it's time to flip that whole thing on its head because there's some really powerful nuance and economic realities there.
我们在节目中曾以某些方式涉及过这些内容,但最近我看到他发布的一系列讨论和材料,觉得非常有趣,这些内容比我长期以来的理解要深入一个层次。
Many that we've, like, kind of covered in some respects on the show, but recently, I saw a thread and some conversations and stuff produced by him that I thought were really interesting, and they kinda went a level deeper than I had in a really long time.
因此我认为是时候重启这场对话了,而丹尼尔似乎是最合适的嘉宾人选。
And so I think it's time to renew that conversation, and Daniel seems like the perfect person to have on.
所以我对此感到非常兴奋。
So I'm I'm really excited about this.
我认为这期节目会非常非常精彩。
I think this is gonna be a really, really cool show.
敬请期待。
So stay tuned for that one.
那期节目可能会先发布。
That'll probably be out.
我猜我们会先发布解读内容,然后可能在周五进行对话。
I assume we'll have the read out first and then probably the chat on Friday.
这取决于我录制林恩那篇内容需要多长时间。
It depends on how long it takes me to get Lynn's piece recorded.
其实还有另外几篇非常优质的内容。
And a couple other really good pieces actually.
当然,还有关于聚合签名的那期节目也即将推出。
And, of course, the one with the aggregate signatures that'll be coming too.
敬请关注。
So stay tuned.
请保持订阅。
Stay subscribed.
别忘了查看Chroma,了解光线健康与蓝光防护。
Don't forget to check out Chroma for light health and blue blocking.
你需要调控荷尔蒙来维持昼夜节律。
You need to control your hormones for circadian rhythm.
如果你还没尝试过,它带来的改变可能比你想象的更大。
It it makes a bigger difference than you might think if you haven't done it.
别忘了查阅HRF的财务自由报告——这是我最爱的资源之一,能帮你及时了解全球争取自由的斗争及相关工具;还有Synonym和PubKey,这些正是构建新型主权网络的工具。
Don't forget to check out the HRF and their financial freedom report, one of my favorite resources for staying up to date on the fight for freedom and the tools to gain and protect that from around the world, and Synonym and PubKey, which is one of those tools to build a new and sovereign web.
快去看看吧。
Check those out.
详情和链接见节目备注。
Details and links in the show notes.
我们下期节目再见。
And I'll catch you on the next episode.
感谢大家的收听。
Thank you guys for listening.
这是对《Guy's Take 101》的简短后续更新。
This has been a short update, a follow-up to Guy's Take one zero one.
我是Guy Swan。
I am Guy Swan.
各位,我们下次见。
And until next time, guys.
这就是我的看法。
That's my two sats.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。