本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
大家好,欢迎收听第251期节目,桌游速递。
Hello and welcome to episode two fifty one, a board game blitz.
这是一档关于桌游的播客,你可以在做艺术的时间内听完。
A podcast of all things board games that you can listen to in less time than it takes to do art.
本周,我和我弟弟将接管一款鸡尾酒。
This week, my brother and I are taking over a cocktail.
我们会聊聊我们玩的新游戏。
We will talk about the new games that we play.
愚蠢的恶作剧和炸弹客的鬼故事二。
Silly Shenanigans and Bombusters Ghost Stories two.
现在,有请我们的主持人。
And now here are your hosts.
罗伊和凯文。
Roy and Kevin.
这个游戏叫愚蠢的恶作剧,在游戏中有一个挂锁和一些玩具,谁拿到最多的玩具谁就赢。
This game is silly shenanigans and in this game, there's a padlock and toys and whoever gets the most toys wins.
好的。
Okay.
你拿到相同颜色或相同形状的玩具。
You get the same color or same shape of the same toy.
你把它藏在石头下面,然后要记住里面有没有适合你的那一个。
You put it underground in the boulder, and then you have to remember if there's one in there that's right for you.
现在,是的。
Now Yeah.
我们可以跳过,现在我们可以把游戏交给凯文。
We can pass This is Now we can pass the game over to Kevin.
把游戏交给凯文。
Pass it over to Kevin.
谢谢。
Thank you.
所以这个游戏叫《家庭恶作剧》,获胜方式是这样的,你知道的。
So this game is called Family Shenanigans and the game whoever, this is how you win, you know.
有时候你可以掷骰子,掷到什么就做什么。
You just sometimes you get to roll a dice and whatever it has, you do.
从袋子里摸东西很有趣,你会拿一个玩具试着感受它的形状,因为你不想拿到和你已有的相同形状或相同颜色的,但你可以通过触摸感知颜色。
And picking out of the bag is fun, then you get a toy that you try to feel the shape because you don't want the same shape that you already have or the same color, but you can feel color.
但你就是得试试看。
But you just have to try.
这就是游戏的玩法。
And this is how it works.
明白了吗?
Okay?
但如果你选错了,就要把它放进这个洞里的‘废弃区’。
But then if you don't get it right, you put it in the dump, which is a hole right here.
那些玩具就在那里。
And those are where they are.
而且这两个玩具都不对。
And neither of the toys.
看起来这个人差点就赢了。
It looks like this guy almost won.
这就是这个游戏的样子。
And this is what the game looks like.
好的。
Okay.
现在我们可以转过去,你愿意多谈谈你为什么喜欢它或不喜欢吗?
Now we can pass it over to Do you wanna talk more about why you like it or not?
嗯。
Yeah.
我喜欢凯文提到的这个游戏,就是我一开始提到的那个。
I like the game that Kevin was talking about and when I talked about that first.
是的。
And yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
我非常喜欢这个游戏。
I like this game a lot.
我有时候会玩。
I play it sometimes.
我的意思是,我还没怎么玩过,但也许有一天会玩。
I mean, I haven't played it that much, but I might someday.
你刚刚玩过,罗伊。
And You just played it Roy.
嗯。
Yeah.
但我认为我只玩过两次,就能直接通关盖侬了。
But I I think I played it like just two times and I can pass it over back to Ganon.
再见。
Bye.
所以我真的很喜欢这个封面的颜色。
So I really like the colors of the cover.
你的孩子可能会喜欢。
Your kids might like it.
这是一款非常有趣且色彩缤纷的游戏。
It's a pretty fun and colorful game.
是的。
Yeah.
确实如此。
It is.
而且它是以儿童为主题的。
And it's kid themed.
是的。
Yeah.
确实是。
It is.
这就是为什么我说它,因为这是一个有很多不同玩具形状的游戏。
This is why I said it because it's a game with lots of different toy shapes.
是的。
Yeah.
我说过,孩子们可能会非常感兴趣。
That kids might be very interested I said that.
他们也可能喜欢那个洞,因为洞穴就像一个三维的洞状结构,你知道的。
They also might like the hole because the cave is like a three d hole thing, you know.
这就是我要说的全部了。
And that's all I have to say.
那么我们可以把它交给谁呢?谁想要这个游戏?
So we could pass it over to who would like the game?
那我们可以把它交给她。
So we can pass it over to her.
这够了吗?
Is that enough?
嗯。
Yeah.
下一个游戏是鬼故事。
Now the next game is ghost stories.
我选了鬼故事,因为我真的很喜欢恐怖题材,我是个恐怖艺术家,你知道的,这就是它。
I chose ghost stories because I really like horrors and I'm a horror artist, you know, which this is it.
鬼故事。
Ghost stories.
我喜欢鬼故事,因为它的艺术风格,我喜欢吓人的东西,而且看起来很酷。
Like ghost stories because of the art and I like the scary stuff and it looks cool.
而且我喜欢玩这个。
And I like playing it.
是的,我要把话筒还给凯文。
And yeah, I'm gonna pass it over back to Kevin.
我叫罗伊。
My name is Roy.
所以,我这里拿到了这个游戏。
So here, I got the game.
这是《鬼故事》。
This is Ghost Stories.
我喜欢这个游戏的原因是我真的很喜欢恐怖题材,我是个恐怖艺术家,我可以给你看看我的一些作品。
What I like about this game is I really like horrors and I'm a horror artist and I can show you some of my art, you know.
这张是我特别喜欢的恐怖主题作品。
This is one which I love horrors.
这是一朵可怕的云。
So this is a scary cloud.
我就是喜欢恐怖题材,但也喜欢玩这个游戏。
I just love horror, but I like to play that game.
但我们很久没玩过了,现在可以把它传回给Roy。
But we haven't played it in a long time, and now we can pass it back to Roy.
嗯。
Yeah.
别忘了我叫Roy,不过没错。
Don't forget that my name is Roy, but yeah.
我喜欢它是因为它的色彩和其他一切。
I like it because of the colors and everything else.
而且,是的,我可以把它传给Kevin,但请记住我叫Roy。
And, yeah, I can pass it over to Kevin, but remember my name is Roy.
好的。
Okay.
如果你看过K-pop恶魔猎人,我刚发现这里这些人看起来像Saudra男孩,他们对我来说是恶魔,因为我真的很喜欢Saudra男孩。
So if you have seen k pop demon hunters, I have just found out that these guys right here look like the Saudra boys, and they're demon for me because I really like the Saudra boys.
我也看到那个看起来像Sodja Boy。
And I also saw that which does look like a Sodja Boy.
现在我们可以玩下一个游戏了。
And now we can do the next game.
好的。
Okay.
这是炸弹破坏者。
This is Bombusters.
但不只是普通的炸弹破坏者。
But not just Bombusters.
这是我的版本的炸弹破坏者。
It's my version of Bombusters.
所以我的炸弹破坏者版本需要我解释整个规则。
So my version of bomb busters is I have to explain the whole thing.
我有一个转盘,然后我们转它,转到的数字决定了你能得到多少颗炸弹。
So I had a spinner and then we spin it and then she was like a number of lots of things that's how many bombs you get.
如果你转到骷髅和交叉骨,那就意味着你可能会得到一颗炸弹。
And if you got a skull and crossbones, that means you might get a bomb.
所以假设我在这里转一下,这意味着两个炸弹、三个炸弹、四个炸弹、五个炸弹,而这个意味着可能得到一个炸弹。
So let's say I spin it here, that means two bombs, three bombs, four bombs, five bombs, and then this means might get a bomb.
这意味着你可以移除一个或两个炸弹。
This means you can take away one or two bombs.
可能得到一个炸弹,然后如果你再转一下并转到这个地方,那就意味着你得到一个炸弹。
Might get a bomb, and then if you spin it again and get here, then that means you get a bomb.
关于炸弹,我想给你们看看这些炸弹。
And for the bombs, I want to show you guys the bombs.
所以有些炸弹是绿色半透明的。
So there are green translucent things of these for some bombs.
还有一些是红色圆柱体和黄色圆柱体。
And there are also like red cylinders and yellow cylinders.
所以这个是,这些是其他的炸弹。
So this is the and these are the other bombs.
还有这些黄色和蓝色的,看到了吗?
And these yellow and blue, see?
而且,如果我们玩大型游戏,这两个甚至这些都是炸弹。
And also, if we're playing a big game, both of these are and even these are the bombs.
明白吗?
Okay?
这就是凯文版炸弹拆除者的工作方式,但还有另一个版本。
And that's how Kevin's version of bomb buster work, but there's a different version.
这才是真正的版本。
That's the real version.
我可以提一下,也许改天再讲,然后交给罗伊。
I can mention that maybe a different time and we can pass it over to Roy.
但我喜欢凯文的炸弹拆除者版本。
But I like Kevin's version of Bombusters.
好的。
Okay.
所以凯文的版本和真正的版本非常不同。
And So Kevin's version is very different than the real one.
我可以把它交给凯文。
And I can pass it over to Kevin.
罗伊正在把它交给凯文。
Roy's passing it over to Kevin.
好的。
Okay.
那么我们现在可以做自我介绍了。
So now we can do the intros.
这也就结束了我们本周的桌游速攻。
And then that's it for our week's board game blitz.
访问我们的网站 boardgameblitz.com 以获取更多内容和链接。
Visit our website boardgameblitz.com for more content and links.
通过点击链接和节目说明,加入我们的 Discord 服务器参与游戏之夜和讨论。
Join us on Discord for game nights, discussions, more by following the link and the show notes.
通过在您的播客平台为我们留下评分或视频来支持本节目。
Support the show by leaving us a rating and or a video on your podcast provider.
如果你支持我们并获得一些福利,请访问我们的合作页面 ko-fi.com/boardgameblitz。
And if you support us along and get some perks, check out our co op at ko-fi.com/boardgameblitz.
今天,我们的主题曲由安德鲁·莫罗创作。
Today, our theme song was composed by Andrew Morrow.
我们下次再见。
Until next time.
如果黑色盒子里有什么热门东西,我们就叫它炸弹破坏者。
If there's something hot in a black box, we're gonna call Bombusters.
再见。
Bye.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。