本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
怎么了,老爹帮?
What is up, daddy gang?
我是你们的开山鼻祖,亚历克斯·库珀。
It is your founding father, Alex Cooper.
叫她老爹,老爹,老爹,老爹。
Call her daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy.
终于。
Finally.
我们。
We.
我们做到了。
We did it.
我们做到了。
We did it.
我们来了。
We're here.
你的麦克风感觉怎么样?
How's your mic feeling?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我听不到自己说话。
Can't hear myself.
好吧,但你觉得距离够近吗?
Well, but you like is it close enough?
哦,我是说,没问题。
Oh, I mean, it's fine.
听着,通常我都是戴耳机录的。
Listen, normally I do it with headphones.
所以这有点让人困惑。
So you're it's a little mind fuck y.
是啊。
So yeah.
所以我感觉不像在做真正的播客
So I don't feel like I'm doing a real podcast
我们是不是应该不用耳机?
Should we without be doing headphones?
不。
No.
我这样看起来好多了,
I look so much better like this,
我以前用耳机时,感觉更像食人魔风格,因为就像...好吧,我说你像食人魔是因为你戴着耳机在口袋里,但你懂我意思吧?
I I used to do headphones, and was like, it's giving like more ogre vibe because it's just like so well, I'm like just calling you an ogre because you wear headphones in your pocket but you know what I'm saying?
不,确实如此,但我觉得我无法...好吧,我不是这个播客的主持人,你才是。
No it does but I feel like I can't well I'm not leading this podcast, you are.
如果我能听到其他声音,就无法正确引导话题。
Can't lead properly if I can hear other things.
哦好吧,你是不是有注意力缺陷多动症?
Oh okay, like do you have ADHD?
我 你就像在说'不'。
I You're like no.
我是说我曾经对阿得拉上瘾,但我觉得我只是在滥用它。
I mean I used to be addicted to Adderall but I think I was just abusing it.
我不认为我真的... 没有医生给我开过阿得拉。
I don't think I actually like Like no doctor prescribed me Adderall.
是我自己搞来的。
I did it myself.
是我干的。
I did it.
这太糟糕了。
That's terrible.
我刚意识到我甚至没介绍你。
I just realized I didn't even introduce you.
史黛西·施罗德,欢迎来到《Call Her Daddy》。
Stasi Schroeder, welcome to Call Her Daddy.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我太兴奋了。
I'm so excited.
不。
No.
虽然大家都这么说,但我真的超级兴奋。
Like I know everyone says that, but I'm ridiculously excited.
这个房间太时髦了。
And this room is so chic.
我完全迷上了这个颜色,它简直太...
I'm just so obsessed with the color of this, the way it just It's so to
橙色的,我把它们拿进来就觉得必须立刻换掉。
orange and I got them in here and I was like, this needs to immediately change.
你不觉得这里有《Call Her Daddy》的氛围吗?
Like you don't feel Call Her Daddy vibes from this?
那是什么声音?
What is that noise?
一架该死的飞机。
A fucking plane.
你什么意思?
What do mean?
抱歉,抱歉。
Sorry, sorry.
不。
No.
因为我们空调最近有点问题,听起来像是...哦。
Because there has been something happening with our air conditioner recently that it sounds Oh.
就像...然后我就无法集中注意力。
It's like and then I I don't focus.
好吧。
Okay.
我可能应该戴着耳机。
That's probably I should be wearing headphones.
你今天是怎么挑选衣服的?
How did you pick your outfit today?
我们刚才还在聊
We were just talking
好吧。
about Okay.
等等。
Wait.
不行。
No.
我得告诉你这件事。
I have to tell you this.
好吗?
Okay?
因为我从没为一件该死的衣服这么焦虑过。
Because I haven't stressed out this much about a fucking outfit.
我甚至无法形容。
I can't even tell you.
现在挑选这件衣服比参加巡演、走红毯选礼服还难,让我解释一下。
It was harder to pick an outfit for this right now than it is to like go on tour, go on a red carpet, fancy outfits, because let me explain.
好吧。
Okay.
我想配合你的气场。
I wanna match your vibe.
你知道的,我不是来假装参加什么高级晚宴的,但是
You know, I'm not here to like act like I'm going to some fancy gala But
你可以啊。
you could.
而你却穿着运动裤和T恤。
While you're wearing sweatpants and a t shirt.
但是Alex,不是所有人都能像你穿运动裤配T恤这么可爱。
But Alex, not everyone looks as cute No.
像你这样穿运动裤配T恤还这么好看。
As you do in sweatpants as a t shirt.
尤其是当你怀孕时感觉自己像头野兽,这感觉就更难了。
And when you're pregnant and you feel like you look like a beast, it's extra hard.
所以对我来说,直接找件时髦得体的漂亮裙子或套装可能更容易,比如带点商务感的。
So like, it would have been easier for me to just like, really like find a nice dress or outfit that's chic and nice and cool like maybe like you know a little bit business y.
我也不知道,随便吧。
I don't know, whatever.
但这身真的是,我觉得这套H&M的才10美元。
But this, these are literally, I think this is like $10 from H and M.
我觉得这样挺好的。
Think It's this is good.
不,我没开玩笑。
No, I'm not kidding.
这是孕妇打底裤。
These are maternity leggings.
而且我说真的,我一开始都没注意到你怀孕了。
In and I said I literally didn't notice you were pregnant for a second.
我对你怀孕这事本来有疑问但我忘了问。
Like I have questions about you being pregnant but I forgot.
谢谢夸奖。
Thank you.
我不是在故意奉承你。
And I'm not just gassing you up.
我的意思是,你看起来确实怀孕了。
Like I'd like, you look pregnant.
全世界的孕妇都需要听到这种话。
Pregnant women everywhere need to hear that.
你知道吗,如果你在街上看到孕妇,就直接说'根本看不出你怀孕了'。
You know what, if you see a pregnant woman on the street, just be like, you didn't even look pregnant.
你甚至没意识到,我花了好一会儿才明白这正是我们想听的话。
You didn't even it took me a while to realize that's what we wanna hear.
这是真的,而且这套衣服很棒,因为你之前还在担心‘我这样坐着行吗?’
It's true and the outfit is great because you were worried like am I sitting?
能看出我的肚子吗?
Can you see my belly?
首先,随它去吧,而且因为你穿了一身黑,其实根本看不出来。
First of all, let it rock but also because you're wearing all black you can't really see it.
这就是我在这儿的原因。
That's what I'm here for.
椅子也是——谁在乎你怀孕了,这明明超棒的好吗。
And the chairs are like, also who gives a fuck you're pregnant, that's amazing.
我知道,但我不是那种...真希望我能像布丽安娜那样的女性,你知道的,就是大方露着孕肚,我总觉得‘天啊她看起来太美了’。
I know, but I'm not one of those who I wish I was one of those women like Brianna that like, you know, wears has her belly out, I'm like, God, she looks so good.
有太多女性那样展现孕肚时都美极了。
There's so many women that look so great like that.
我从来没有那种感觉。
I've never felt that way.
我穿宽松衣服时感觉最自在。
I feel best when I'm in bags.
你还好吗?
You okay?
你知道吗?
You know?
不过,今天这件宽松装看起来棒极了。
Well, this bag is looking phenomenal today.
谢谢。
Thank you.
所以你怀孕了。
So you're pregnant.
你怎么样
How are
你感觉怎么样?
you feeling?
说实话,我感觉非常好,因为这次怀孕不是在疫情期间,感觉像是我的第一次怀孕,因为第一次怀孕时正值新冠疫情。
Honestly, I feel really good because this pregnancy isn't during, it feels like it's my first pregnancy because my first one was during COVID.
所以我当时不被允许出门。
So I wasn't allowed to leave my house.
明白了。
Got it.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
所以这次我能好好过自己的生活了。
So I'm able to live my life this time around.
我能工作,能旅行,还能去餐厅吃饭。
I'm to work, I'm able to travel, I'm able to go to restaurants.
你可能没遇到过有人对你特别温柔,比如帮你开门之类的
You You probably didn't have anyone being like super sweet to you and like holding the door and
没有,从未有过那种体验。
moving No, never got that experience.
我从未体验过,你知道,作为孕妇被当作女王般对待的那种仪式感。
I never got you know, and that is like a rite of passage as a pregnant woman to be treated like a fucking queen.
哇。
Wow.
你居然没享受到那种待遇。
You didn't get that.
现在我可算体验到了。
Now I'm getting it.
所以我正在尽情享受这种能量,你懂吗?
So I'm just like feeding off that energy you know?
好吧,我真心为你高兴,因为我确实同意你的观点,疫情期间怀孕显然也有好处,比如不用出门,可以随时休息。
Okay I do love that for you because I do, I agree with you, pregnancy and COVID obviously probably had pros of like you don't have to leave the house, you can just leave.
是啊,所以当你看起来一团糟时也没关系,反正没人在场。
Yeah so when you did look like a beast, it didn't matter, no one was there.
但我确信你的
But I'm sure your
丈夫依然深爱着你。
husband still loved you so much.
他说他确实爱过。
He says he did.
哦。
Oh.
我们还没离婚呢。
We're not divorced yet.
那他是怎么照顾你孕期的?
So how does he handle your pregnancy?
你怀孕时他表现如何?
What is he like when you're pregnant?
说实话,他真的非常棒。
I mean, he really is great.
我确实在这方面很幸运,但他不能...他说...他总是说,我一直在赞美你。
I really did luck out with that, but he can't He says that He's like, I give you compliments all the time.
我经常告诉你你有多美。
I tell you how beautiful you are.
我无时无刻不想和你做爱。
I wanna have sex with you all the time.
我总是追着你跑。
I'm always coming after you.
而我觉得这些都无所谓。
And I'm like, it doesn't matter.
我需要从其他女人那里听到这些话。
I need to hear those things from other women.
我需要
I need
听到其他女人说我漂亮。
to hear I look beautiful from other women.
我需要
I need
来自其他女性的赞美。
the compliments from other women.
他非常努力地让我自我感觉良好。
He tries so hard to make me feel good about myself.
当然,我希望我的丈夫渴望我、需要我,认为我很美丽,所有这些都很重要,但来自其他女性的赞美确实能滋养我的灵魂。
And of course, I want my husband to desire me and want me and think I'm beautiful and all those things but there's just something about a compliment from another woman that really is what feeds my soul.
那才是我前进的动力。
That's what keeps me going.
不,我明白你的意思,这就像物化我们和我们接受赞美之间是有区别的,显然有些男人也喜欢女人怀孕的样子。
No I get what you're saying, it's like there's a difference between objectifying us where we get it and obviously some men also love when women are pregnant too.
不,波就是那样的人。
No, Bo's like that.
所以波会说,我希望我能——是的,你在谈论性
So Bo is like, I wish I could mean, yeah, you talk about sex
经常如此。
a lot.
是啊,不知道为什么。
Yeah, don't know why.
等等,我搞不清楚这种脑雾现象。
Wait, I don't know This brain fog.
抱歉,脑雾。
Sorry, brain fog.
跟着那家伙走。
Go with the guy.
不,他会说'我爱你的孕肚,太性感了'。
No, he's like, I love your pregnant body, it's so sexy.
我最爱看你在我面前换衣服的样子。
I love when you change in front of me.
我爱这一切。
I love all this.
而且我只觉得恶心。
And I just feel gross.
所以我直接拒绝了。
So I'm just like, no.
我是说,谢天谢地。
I mean, thank God.
因为想象一下如果他是个不喜欢孕妇的人,那会怎样
Because imagine if he was somebody who didn't like a pregnant Which
这其实是我思考过的问题。
that is actually something I've thought about.
我听过有女性说她们的伴侣对怀孕这件事完全不感兴趣,我心里就想:我不知道自己能不能和一个连装都不愿意装的伴侣在一起——不过你肯定能看出来对方是不是在假装。
I've heard women say he really just wasn't into the pregnancy thing and in my mind I'm like, I don't know if I could be with a partner that doesn't at least fucking fake it but I guess you could probably tell if they fake it.
你绝对能看出来。就像我伴侣马特,我甚至还没怀孕——虽然我祈祷能怀上——但他整天都在说'天啊要是你怀孕了我都不知道该怎么控制自己'之类的话。
You totally would be Like Matt, like my partner, I don't even I'm not pregnant and I pray to God I can get pregnant but like if I get pregnant, all he talks about is like, oh my God, like don't know how I'm gonna control myself.
然后我就说:
And I'm like,
什么?
what?
是的,听起来很合理。
Yes, sounds met.
但至少你有这样的伴侣,所以无论怀孕带来什么副作用,他依然会对你充满热情。
But see at least you have that so it doesn't matter what pregnancy side effects, he will still be so into you.
但与此同时,这也是一种负担,因为我完全没有任何性欲。
But at the same time, it's a burden because I don't feel sexual whatsoever at all.
这就像我...
That's like I
我正想问你如何处理——我觉得网上谈论孕期的女性很棒,但根据我听一些妈妈说的,有些过度美化了,实际上并非一切都那么美好,有时你会觉得自己糟透了,有时你完全感受不到性感。你能聊聊真实的感受吗?比如你的性生活状态如何?
was gonna ask you how do you handle I think women are great online that talk about their pregnancy but there's a little too much glamorization from what I've heard from some moms of like it's not all fucking great and sometimes you feel like shit about yourselves and sometimes it's not the sexiest that you're feeling and so like can you talk about the real shit of like how are you feeling with your sex life?
天啊,完全没有。
Oh my god, no.
我真的毫无性欲,但我要说我是个战士,为了家庭我会勉强配合,绝不会让间隔超过一周半。
I literally have zero sex drive, but I will say that I am a champion and I take one for the team in my household, and I don't let it go a week and a half.
如果超过一周零三天,我就会想,我可能该做这件事了。
If it's a week and three days, I'm like, I should probably do this.
我太自私了
I'm being selfish
现在。
right now.
可怜的Bo。
Poor Bo.
不,但我觉得这很能引起共鸣,而且我觉得人们不愿意谈论这个。
No, but I think that's so relatable and I feel like people don't like to talk about that.
有时候你就是得这样——如果对方是个随便的男人,你可能会想‘我猜我得和他上床’。
Sometimes you gotta just and it's different if you're cooking up with a random guy and you're like, I guess I have to sleep with him.
不不不,这可是你丈夫,是你们的关系。
No no no, this is your husband, it's your relationship.
有时候你会想‘我知道自己完全没有性欲’。
Sometimes you're like, I'm aware I have no sex drive.
我依然爱你并且被你吸引
I still love you and I'm attracted
我也希望他对自己感觉良好,这确实能增进我们的感情
And I to want him to feel good about himself and it does bond us.
就像一旦我们做了,我就会想,哦,真高兴我
It's like once we do it, I'm like, oh, so glad I
这么做了
did this.
我应该更经常这样做
I should do this more.
性方面更糟,有时候你想太多,或者那个月没有性欲之类的,你会觉得,我连让自己进入状态都做不到
Even worse with sex, you're like, if sometimes you're too in your head or you have no sex drive that month or whatever it is, you're like, I literally can't even get myself there.
我知道我爱他,但我就是不在状态
I know I love him but like I'm not there.
然后事后你会想,我们应该多这样做,而他们却会说去你的
And then afterwards you're like, we should do that more and they're like fuck you.
我知道。
I know.
去你的。
Fuck you.
我明明经常问你的。
I literally ask you all the time.
我知道。
I know.
有时候就是需要先行动起来。
Sometimes it just takes like going through the act.
对,百分百同意。
Yes, 100%.
没错。
Yes.
好吧。
Okay.
你怀孕时会感觉自己有另一个人格吗?
Do you have like an alter ego when you're pregnant?
这就是我对自己的认知。
This is how I think of myself.
好吧。
Okay.
怀孕时我感觉自己就像圣诞老人。
When I'm pregnant, I feel like I'm I'm Santa.
我没在开玩笑。
I'm not joking.
我就是觉得这样圆滚滚的很开心。
I just feel like this round jolly.
你的另一个人格是什么?
What is your alter ego?
我从里到外都是圣诞老人。
I'm Santa through and through.
真的,我看着镜子里的自己,一切都圆滚滚的,我很快乐,你知道的,我对宝宝充满期待,而且我清醒得很。
For real, like I look in the mirror and I'm like everything's round and I'm jolly and I'm just, you know, I'm so excited about the baby that that like and I'm sober.
所以我怀孕时不容易感到抑郁。
So you don't I don't get depressed that easily when I'm pregnant.
对。
Right.
没错。
Right.
你不会经历那种前一晚喝得烂醉、醒来后悔的起起落落,你简直就是每日穿搭女王。
You're not like having the up and down of getting hammered one night waking up like regretting your Backing up, you are like the queen of OOTDs.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我记得以前大家都会开始用这个话题标签,你真的驾驭得很好。
I I remember literally like back in the day, like everyone would start hashtagging it, you really like owned it.
你会说'这就是老娘今天的穿搭'。
You're like this is my motherfucking outfit of the day.
我国法定假日。
I national holiday.
真是浪费钱。
What a waste of money.
是啊。
Yeah.
说实话,这太尴尬了。
Honestly, that's so cringe.
你真的买了?
You actually bought it?
你必须买下来。
You have to buy it.
你不能就这样免费独占节日,亚历克斯。
You don't just get to like own holidays for free, Alex.
大概花了多少钱?
Like how much did it cost?
这会很尴尬吗?
Is this gonna be embarrassing?
太尴尬了。
It's so embarrassing.
我记得大概是4万美元。
I think it was like $40,000.
不,这真的太尴尬了。
No, it was No, it's so embarrassing.
说实话,我绝不会再做这种事了。
And you guys, I would not do it again.
明白吗?
Okay?
我绝不会为了一个节日就白白扔掉那笔钱。
I would never just throw away that money to have a holiday.
但当时觉得,哦,这是个不错的品牌宣传。
But at the time, was like, oh, this is good branding.
我当时完全处于工作状态。
I was just in like business mode.
我的书即将出版。
My book was coming out.
我当时觉得这是很好的品牌宣传,就像是在为我的事业投资,我就是这么想的。
I'm like, I think that this is good branding so it's like I'm putting money into my career, that's how I felt.
不,我
No, I
等等,这感觉就像人们买天上的星星一样,我们能不能都老实点,说到底就是同一回事。
mean Hold on, what exactly That feels like when people buy a fucking star in the sky, can't we all just Honestly, point that this same one fucking thing.
今天是几号?6月30号。
Like what day is It's it's June 30.
好吧。
Okay.
而且
And it's
不像我们所有人的日历上都有的,像是苹果公司没上传。
not like on all of our calendars, like Apple didn't upload.
那我们要怎么确认这东西真是你的?
Like, so how do we even know you own it?
买这东西到底图什么?
Like what was the point of buying it?
呃,我能说点实话吗?
Well, can I tell you something?
好吧。
Okay.
这东西你只买了一年使用权,我之前不知道。
That like you own it for a year and I didn't know that.
结果第二年他们又来找我,说要么续费要么收回,价格还他妈跟之前一样。
And so the next year came around and they were like, alright, you gotta pay for it again or like, the dude, I think it was just the same amount of money.
我当时就骂这他妈疯了吧。
I'm like, you're out of your fucking mind.
你以为我会每年都花这笔钱,这简直是一辈子的承诺。
This is a lifetime commitment that you think I'm gonna spend this every year.
所以现在从技术上讲,如果你搜索名单,我的名字甚至都不在上面了。
So now technically, I think on the list, if you were to like search the list, my name isn't even up there anymore.
但Instagram上的每个人都已经打上了标签,诸如此类。
But everyone on Instagram, it's already been hashtagged and all of that.
但你真的觉得你有必要
But do you really think you had to
买它吗?
buy it?
他们以为我会买的。
They thought I would.
说实话Alex,我觉得太丢人了。
Honestly Alex, I like I'm so embarrassed.
我太尴尬了。
I'm so embarrassed.
不,等等,我想说的是我不在乎别人针对我,因为我活该被针对。
No, wait, I think it's I don't care if people come for me because I deserve to be come for.
我同意,但我觉得这也多少证明了你确实很投入,对OTT是认真的。
I agree, but I think it also gives though a little bit of credit to you really were committed and you are To the OTT.
我还是不敢相信
I also just can't believe
一年要四万美元。
it was $40,000 for a year.
是啊。
Yeah.
不。
No.
一年。
A year.
可能不是最明智的商业决策。
Maybe not the best business decision.
不。
No.
但我尊重这一点。
But I respect it.
你很喜欢它。
You loved it.
你知道我尊重谁吗?
You know who I respect?
想出这个生意点子的人
The people who came up with this business.
那些人就是,他们就像是,你知道吗,我要拥有一个全国性的社交媒体日历
I those would People who are just, who are like, you know what, I'm gonna own a national social media calendar.
一个人怎么获得这种权威呢?
How does one get the authority?
你当时是不是就像个小姑娘一样谷歌搜索'怎么拥有自己的纪念日'?
And were you just like little miss like googling like how do I get my own day?
就是,你知道,我觉得
Like, you know, I think
我问了我的经纪人或者公关,我说,怎么
I asked like my agents or my publicist and I was like, how
才能找到属于我自己的节日?
do I find my own holiday?
然后他们说
And they were
我真的很想要一个。
I like want one.
好吧。
Okay.
不过,这确实能给你增加可信度。
Well, this does go give you credibility.
为什么?
Why?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我只是觉得这能给你某种可信度。
I just feel like you that gives you some type of credibility.
就像在时尚界,你表现出一种专注的态度。
Like in the fashion world, like you're giving like you're you're dedicated.
首先,
First of all,
时尚圈的人不会说OOTD(今日穿搭)。
the fashion world, they don't say OOTD.
不会。
No.
你说得对。
You're right.
你是
You are
我简直是被时尚圈彻底排斥了。
I like just literally ostracized myself from the fashion.
你就像永远不会被邀请参加任何活动。
You're like never getting invited to anything.
百分之百。
100%.
但你喜欢时尚。
But you like fashion.
我超爱时尚。
I love it.
是啊。
Yeah.
好吧。
Okay.
你过去常穿但如今死都不会再碰的必备单品是什么?
What clothing staple did you used to wear that you would not be caught dead in now?
比如有什么东西你曾经觉得‘我他妈爱死这玩意儿了’
Like what's something that you were like, I fucking love this shit.
现在你却觉得
Now you're like,
宣言项链。
Statement necklaces.
我当年可是宣言项链的死忠粉,我记得这事
I rode so hard for statement I remember that.
但你知道吗?
But you know what?
它们总会卷土重来的
They will come back again.
不过不会像我以前那种戴法
Not in the way that I wore them before.
嗯哼
Mhmm.
但我是说它们让我不堪重负,就像它们是...是战斗装备,像是要穿着上战场的盔甲板。
But I mean like they weighed me down, like they were, They were battle, to wear into battle, plates of armor.
如果你回顾Vanderbumpurl的采访就会觉得太疯狂了,我当时觉得,多么巨大啊。
It's insane if you look back on Vanderbumpurl's interviews, I'm like, how Huge.
我有没有想过那个
Did I think that that
就像你整个前胸那样。
Like your whole chest.
那个就是那个
That it was that was
整套穿搭。
the outfit.
但它会卷土重来的。
But it will come back.
这就是我想问你的,有什么潮流是你完全不感冒的?不过我其实不在乎潮流,因为我觉得它们总会卷土重来。
That's what like I I was gonna ask you like, what's a trend that you're like so not into but I don't really care about trends because I'm like, it always comes back.
是啊。
Yeah.
这不算真正的潮流。
It's not an actual trend.
时尚就是这样,流行什么不流行什么说不准,但总会卷土重来。
It's like this is fashion and it's just what's in what's not sure but it's gonna come back.
确实,潮流总是循环往复。
It does, it always comes back.
而你
And you
现在我已经到了这个阶段——天啊我太爱Z世代了,真心实意。
know now I'm to the point, God I love Gen Z, I really do.
我特别欣赏他们那种'穿衣百无禁忌'的态度,简直爱死这种理念了。因为他们虽然也追潮流,但同时又像是...
I really appreciate them because they have this anything goes mentality about fashion and clothing that I just really fucking love because I feel like while they do follow trends, they don't.
在说'做自己就好',穿你觉得舒服的、喜欢的衣服。我找到了自己钟意的风格,不管过时与否都不太在乎——是Z世代给了我这种底气。
At the same time, it's kind of like just express yourself and wear what you feel comfortable in and what you like and and I've found what I what looks I like and whether they're dated or not, I kind of don't care and Gen Z gave me permission so.
你知道吗,我完全同意这点,因为我觉得在我成长的那个年代,如果你没有双翻领的Abercrombie Polo衫配上紧身裤,那你就是个失败者。
You know what, I agree with that because I feel like back in the day when I was growing up, if you didn't have like the double popped Abercrombie polo with like the leggings and the a loser.
你就是个无名小卒。
You were nobody.
确实如此。
Exactly.
你就是个失败者。
You were a loser.
你根本不属于那个圈子。
You weren't in the in crowd.
所以我记得我苦苦哀求我妈,说我知道这很贵,但这真的关系到我的社交地位。
And so like I remember begging my mom like I know this is so expensive but like this is literally for my social equity.
如果我不能穿这个,在便装日我就得不到尊重。
Like I'm not gonna be respected on dress down days if I can't wear this.
百分百同意。
100%.
没人在乎
No one
实际上现在已经没那么重要了
actually cares that much anymore.
没人在意这些
No one cares.
你可以随心所欲
You can get away with so much.
这真是个美好的时代
Like, what a glorious time to live in.
你说得对
You're right.
而且大家都喜欢平价替代品
And everyone loves a dupe.
现在大家都觉得,如果是真货反而会觉得有点恶心
Like, everyone's like down for like, if it's real, actually people are like, that's like nasty.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
为什么要花钱?
Why are spending money?
为什么要买国定假日?
Why are you buying national holidays?
这感觉如出一辙。
That's giving the same energy.
等等,我能直接说‘是’吗?
Wait, can I just say Yes?
所以你在米兰的时候,是为了普拉达去的。
So when you were in Milan, you were there for Prada.
是的。
Yes.
对吧?
Right?
我刚和我的化妆师聊过这个。
I was just talking to my hair and makeup person about this.
Alex和Prada的组合简直是天作之合,氛围和关系都超棒。
I was Alex and Prada is such a good mix and vibe and relationship.
你真是Prada的完美代言人,希望这种合作能持续下去。
You are such a good Prada girly, so I hope that that Keeps going.
希望这种合作能持续发展并壮大,因为我完全没想到会这么成功
That keeps going and just builds into something bigger because that was like I would not have thought that
我也没想到。
Neither.
直到我看到你的照片。
Until I saw your photo.
我也是,Sassy。
Me neither, Sassy.
因为我平时看你都很随意,但看到你的造型后我立刻觉得:就是她了。
Because I just see you just being casual and everything but then I saw you in your looks and I'm like, yes.
真的很感谢你这么说,因为说实话我当时很紧张,我自己也从没想过会和哪个时尚品牌最合拍。
I really appreciate that because I will say I was nervous because I too never envisioned like what fashion house would I like jive with the most.
是啊。
Yeah.
当我遇到普拉达的那一刻,感觉特别契合,我其实感到非常舒适自信——要知道我参加这类活动从来都他妈没自信过,因为我总觉得自己是个冒牌货,平时根本不穿这些玩意儿。
And when I found the Prada moment, it felt so mean and I actually felt so comfortable and confident which like I never fucking going into these type of events feel confident because I'm like I'm a poser, I don't wear this shit all the time.
没错。
Yeah.
但现在普拉达,我开始自己买普拉达的东西了,感觉如果我要盛装打扮,普拉达就是最适合我的选择。
But now Prada, I've started to like buy my own shit from Prada and be like I actually feel like if I'm dressing up Prada feels right for me.
确实如此。
No, it does.
非常合身。
Really fit well.
我超爱这种感觉。
I loved it.
这是我在《日落豪宅》里学到的冷知识,不知道是否适用于所有女性,所以得问问你。
This is like a really random fact that I learned on selling Sunset and I don't know if it's true for every woman so I need to ask you this.
好的。
Okay.
在《日落豪宅》里,有个第一次怀孕的孕妇。
On selling Sunset, there was a woman that's pregnant and it was her first time being pregnant.
对。
Right.
她向其他妈妈请教建议,那位妈妈说,顺便告诉你,姑娘,怀孕到一定阶段后就不能修剪下面了。
And she was asking advice from other moms and the other mom was like, oh by the way girl, yeah you can't shave your v after like a certain amount of time.
不行,我看不见,只能凭感觉乱来。
No I can't see, I go rogue.
真的,就像今早我就是随便弄的。
No literally like this morning I just I guess.
你就瞎猜着来。
You just guess.
我真的是靠手感摸索,心想差不多得了。
I literally feel around and I'm like okay.
好的,这很有用,原来你真的看不见,但那位女士说她干脆就不碰它。
Okay that's good to know so you actually can't see it but then that woman was like so I just didn't touch it.
我觉得那样我会很痒,然后她又说或者让你男朋友帮你弄。
Think it'd be way too itchy for me and then she was like or have your man do it.
哦不,我不信任任何人...不,我不放心让他拿剃刀,听起来就不舒服。
Oh no, I don't trust any No, I don't trust him with a razor, that just does not sound enjoyable.
不行,到某个阶段就看不见了,你只能靠感觉摸索。
No, you can't see at a certain point, you just have to feel for it.
是啊,我不能留长,实在太痒了。
Yeah, I can't grow it out, it's way too itchy.
没错,我也是这么想的,就算因为肚子太大看不见下面,你至少会自己处理,但不会剃得精光,只是修到让你不觉得痒的程度。
Right, because that's what I was thinking, like at least if you can't see your vagina over the belly, you're at least gonna go rogue but you're not getting it completely bald, you're just getting it down to a place where you're comfortable that you're not itchy.
我是想尽量弄干净,但只能尽力而为
I mean I try to get it but I try to do it
我也是。
as well.
你会觉得什么都看不见
And you're like you can't see
操。
shit.
我他妈啥都看不见。
I can't see shit.
我是说我们这么做太久了,确实如此。
I mean we've done it for so long that like That's true.
就像肌肉记忆一样。
It's like muscle memory.
没错,确实有很多女性写信来问能不能教教她们怎么刮毛,我就说姐妹们,我们
No that's true, I do have a lot of women that still write in that are like can you give us a tutorial on how to shave and I'm like girls, let's let's We
真的
got really
很简单。
easy.
就像这个节目,你可以来这里解决很多问题,但我觉得你可以自己查查资料,我们没必要深入讨论。如果你是孕妇在做这件事,而旁边的人不是孕妇,你能明显看出区别,那就慢慢来。
Like this show you can come here for a lot of things but I feel like you can look it up somewhere and we don't need to go that into okay and if you're pregnant doing it, someone with that's not pregnant and you can see that shit, just take your time.
没有借口。
No excuse.
是啊。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
你已经写了两本《纽约时报》畅销书。
You have written two New York Times bestsellers.
恭喜。
Congratulations.
谢谢。
Thank you.
你这个小机灵鬼。
You little brainiac over there.
这真的很令人兴奋。
It is really exciting.
当我听到它,当听到别人这么说时,我心想:天啊。
When I hear it, when I hear other people say it, I'm like, God.
我们都深受冒名顶替综合征的困扰。
We all suffer from imposter syndrome.
我觉得我们所有人都是这样。
I feel like all of us.
我们确实都是如此。
We all do.
因为就像,嗯,如果我不上节目就不会有这些,巴拉巴拉巴拉...
Because it's like, well, I wouldn't have that if I wasn't on the show and blah blah blah blah.
如果这件事没发生,我也不会有那些。
And I wouldn't have that if this didn't happen.
但你知道,不,那真的他妈太酷了。
But like, you know, no, that's really fucking cool.
是啊。
Yeah.
不,这真的很酷。
It's No, it is really cool.
而且我觉得你已经完成两本了,这也很了不起。
And I think it's also amazing that you've done two now.
嗯,我现在正在写第三本。
Well, I'm working on my third right now.
是的。
Yeah.
等等,你写一本书要花多长时间?
Wait, how long does it take you to write a book?
很长时间。
A long time.
光是提案我就写了六个月。
I worked on the proposal six months.
我花了六个月时间,但第二本书的情况并非如此。
Six months I worked and it wasn't like that for my second book.
其实我的第一本书写得快得多。
And like my first book actually came a lot quicker to me also.
这第三本更难写,因为我真的在尝试改变写作方式,必须围绕一个核心论点展开,然后所有内容都由此延伸。
This third one, it's harder because I'm really trying to be the way that I write, it's like I have to be specific about with one thesis and then everything spiders from that.
我一直在纠结,当时有点找不到那个核心点。
And I'm just like struggling I was struggling a little bit with what that was.
所以光是提案就花了我很长时间。
So it took me a really long time just to do the proposal.
我想说的是,好莱坞有太多人只写了一本书就销声匿迹了。
Well, I was gonna say like, I think there's so many people in Hollywood that have like that one book and they're like peace out.
我就想说'我写过书'而已。
I just wanted to say I wrote a book.
显然你是真心喜欢写作这件事。
Clearly you really like doing this.
哦不,我超爱写作的,这就是我写第一本书的初衷——我想把它做成一本手册,这样如果我想继续写下去,主题可以随时变换。
Oh no, I love it and that's why I started for the first one, was like I want it to be a handbook so that if I wanted to keep going, the theme could change.
所以它始终会是某个主题的《基础入门手册》。
So it's always still a basic bitch handbook to something.
具体内容取决于我生活中发生的事情。
It's just depending on what's going on in my life.
这主意太棒了,不过我现在想玩个游戏。
It's such a good idea until I wanna play a game.
好的。
Okay.
那么关于《基础入门手册》这个主题,第一个问题显然是:你能帮我们解析一下'Chewy'和'基础款'之间的区别吗?或者说这两者真的有区别吗?
So the whole like basic bitch handbook clearly, first question is can you help us all decipher what is the difference or is there a difference between Chewy and basic?
好的。
Okay.
嗯,个人觉得...好吧。
Well, personally Okay.
我的
What I
我觉得Chewy有点让人尴尬。
I think Chewy is kind of cringe.
就像是,你知道的,那种让人尴尬的衣服或者尴尬的东西,我也说不清楚。
It's like, you know, like cringe clothing or cringe, you know, things that I don't know.
Chewgie身上有种令人尴尬的特质。
There's a cringe element to Chewgie.
我个人认为,任何所谓基础的东西,就是对你真正热爱的事物毫无保留地投入。
I personally think that anything that's basic, it's just like leaning in so hard to something that you really love and doing that unapologetically.
就像如果你真的喜欢浪漫喜剧或者真实犯罪纪录片,然后全身心投入其中,别人会说'天啊,你也太基础了'。
It's like if you really love rom coms or if you really love Murder Docs and just leaning in and it's like, oh God, you're so basic.
但这让我快乐。
But it makes me happy.
它给我带来欢乐。
It brings me joy.
全身心投入那些真正给你带来快乐的事,毫不在乎别人的眼光
It's leaning into the things that really bring you joy and not giving a fuck
不管它是否时髦
if it's what's cool.
对我来说,'基础款'更像是一种永恒的状态——虽然很多人都在用,但正因如此才成就了它的经典
Basic to me kind of is a timeless situation where basic also means that a lot of people though are doing it and it's just something that kind of is timeless.
没错,这些东西流行是有原因的
Yeah and there's a reason those things are popular.
因为它们让人感觉良好,或是带来快乐,或者天知道——它们他妈的就是能点燃快乐
Because they feel good or they make you happy or I don't know they fucking spark joy.
所以我要说:我爱当个俗人
So saying I love being basic.
圣诞老人附体了属于是
Santa over here.
你就像在说:'我能说这话,但你不可以,亚历克斯'
You're like, I can say it, you can't say it, Alex.
好的,我们在玩游戏
Okay, we're playing a game.
你要告诉我这个算不算基础款
You're gonna tell me if it's basic or not.
好
Okay.
你也可以直接告诉我你对这个话题的看法
And also you can just give me your thoughts on the topic in itself.
第一题:阿佩罗橙光
Okay, number one, Aperol spritz.
你他妈居然说这是最基础的
Are you fucking that's the most basic.
不,这是我最爱的
No, it's my favorite
饮品
drink in
全世界都喜欢。
the whole world.
我每天都渴望喝它,这就是怀孕最糟糕的部分。
I crave it every day, that's the worst part of pregnancy.
最糟糕的是我不能每天无节制地喝阿佩罗橙光。
The worst part is that I can't have multiple Aperol spritzes all day every day.
老兄,我让Bo给我调酒,所以我打算喝三口,然后真的在嘴里含得越久越好。
Dude, I make Bo make them, so I'm like, I'm gonna have three sips, and I literally swish it around my mouth for as long as I can.
吐出来?
Spit it out?
不,我咽下去了。
No, I swallow it.
哦,好吧。
Oh, okay.
就像我的宝宝能喝几口阿佩罗橙光,但我真的会含在嘴里含着
It's like my baby can handle a few sips of an Aperol spritz, but like I literally swish it and hold it in there and
我就觉得,哦,这感觉真不错。
I'm like, oh, that felt good.
这感觉真好。
That feels good.
感觉太棒了,我超爱它们,虽然有人认为它们很普通,但我觉得它们很棒。
That feels So I love them so much and I think people consider them basic, but I think they're great.
所以这很棒。
So that's great.
好的。
Okay.
跟我一起准备视频。
Get ready with me videos.
天啊。
Oh my god.
所以我之前不知道这是什么。
So I didn't know what this was.
我是TikTok的忠实粉丝。
And I'm a big TikTok fan.
好的。
Okay.
好吗?
Okay?
好的。
Okay.
突然之间,我到处都看到g r w m这几个字母。
And all of a sudden I just kept seeing g r w m.
到处都是M,我当时就想,成熟女性?
M everywhere and I was like, grown woman?
我当时的反应真的是:大家到底在写什么成熟女性?
I literally was like, what the fuck is everybody writing Grown Woman?
这到底是什么意思?
Like what is this stuff?
因为并非所有'跟我一起准备'的视频都千篇一律,它们不全是化妆内容。
Because not all Get Ready With Me videos look the same, they weren't all makeup.
有些视频是关于挑选服装的,所以一开始并没有固定主题。
Some of them are like picking outfits so like there was no theme right away.
而且大多数
And most of the
时候是由女性拍摄的。
time it's a woman doing it.
没错。
Yes.
所以我以为'成熟女性'是主题氛围,大概花了几个月才意识到这其实是'跟我一起准备'。关键是——我试拍了一个。
So like I thought grown woman was the vibe and like it took me like a few months to realize I feel like that it was get ready with me and this is the thing, I tried one.
我三周前发布了一个,效果如何?
I put one out like three weeks ago and How'd it do?
我觉得年轻人们很喜欢它。
I feel like the kids loved it.
真的吗?
Really?
不过我得说,大家都在评论说像是2016年的风格。
Although I will say, everyone was commenting being like, twenty sixteen.
不是吧。
No.
我就想,等等,我本来是想做个尝试的。
And I'm like, oh wait, I was trying to do a thing.
你知道,我真的很想拍个'跟我一起准备'的视频,结果大家都在说这太怀旧了。
You know, I was really trying to do a get ready with me and everyone's like, this is so nostalgic.
你化妆的方式像2016年。
You do your makeup like it's 2016.
但我觉得,因为这对我很有效啊。
But I'm like, that's because it works for me.
对吧,谁在乎呢?
Right, who cares?
至少你没有试图假装自己不属于这个时代。
At least you're not trying to pretend you're in a generation you're not.
是啊,把粉底液直接滴在脸上,我实在受不了那种方式。
Yeah, putting the foundation, letting it drop on your face and like I can't fuck with that.
每次看到别人在化妆视频里直接把液体滴在脸上,我都觉得难以接受。
Like it kills me every get ready with me that I see that people are just dropping the liquid on their face.
对吧。
Right.
这样一点都不吸引人。
It's so not appealing.
等等,那你是怎么做的?
Wait, how do you do it?
别那么做
Don't do it
你是说你会直接滴吗
like Are telling me you drop it
在你脸上?不,我没有,我只是好奇,你是怎么做的?
on your No, I don't, I don't, I'm just interested, like how do you do it?
好吧,我拿出粉底液,倒一些在锡盒里,然后用工具
Okay, well I take my foundation and I have a tin and I pour some out and then I use In
用手吗?
your hand?
不,倒在锡盒上
No, on a tin.
哦,锡盒
Oh, tin.
然后我用刷子或海绵,就像正常人那样
And then I use a brush or a sponge and like a normal fucking person and then
完成这个步骤
do the damn thing.
你觉得他们是不是发现了什么我们不知道的窍门?
Do you think they're on to something that we don't know though?
不。
No.
我也不知道。
I don't either.
我觉得她们只是无聊了,在现有的化妆方法已经够用的情况下,硬要发明新花样。
I think they're bored and I think that they're just coming up with new ways to do makeup when like what works already is there.
所以我不理解。
So like I don't get it.
你居然以为那是成熟女性。
The fact that you thought that it was grown woman.
成熟女性。
Grown woman.
不,听着亚历克斯,我也收到很多评论说别人也这么想。
No, listen Alex, I also got a lot of comments from people being like I thought the same thing.
所以有很多千禧一代女性都以为那是成熟女性。
So there are lots of millennial women out there who are thinking that it is grown woman.
我明白了。
I get it.
GRWM,成熟女性。
GRWM, grown woman.
怎么会有人自动理解为'和我一起准备'呢?
How would anyone just automatically know, get ready with me?
GR这两个字母哪里让你联想到'成熟'了?
What about GR makes you think grown?
很好我喜欢,我觉得这样更有趣。
Good I like it, I think it's funnier.
我觉得我们应该开始倾向这种说法,比如'成熟女性视频马上为你呈现'。
I think we should start leaning in and be like grown woman video coming right at you.
好的TomTom。
Okay TomTom.
基础款?
Basic?
不普通。
Not basic.
你知道吗,我还是要说我觉得这很普通。
You know what, I'm gonna say but I think it's basic.
但我其实很喜欢普通的东西。
But like, I love things that are basic.
但说真的,没有什么比把《范德普规则》具象化成酒吧形式更普通的了。
But like, you can't get any more basic than like the representation of Vanderpump Rules in bar form.
你会去那里吗?
You Do you go there?
我不太去,因为去那里等于是在求关注。
I don't really because I'm asking for attention if I go there.
你懂我意思吗?
Do you know what I mean?
我真的很喜欢那里,如果是有人过生日我就会去,所以我是为了别人才去的。
Like, I really love it, and I'll go there if it's someone's birthday, so I'm going for someone's Yeah.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know I mean?
但如果我去那里,所有人都会拍照,我就觉得不行。
But if I go there, everyone's gonna take photos, and and I'm like No.
我才不要。
I'm not.
你说得对。
You're right.
我理解。
I get it.
明白。
Get it.
Ozempic(一种糖尿病药物)。
Ozempic.
天啊。
Oh my god.
等等,我真的想尝试
Wait till like, I really wanna try
等我生完孩子再试
it when I give birth.
你就像,我现在就想用,但我怀孕了,所以不行。
You're like, I wanna go on it now, but I am pregnant, so I'm gonna No.
这个数量
The amount of
我研究过很多次,我觉得它是安全健康的。
times I've researched this being like, I mean, I think it's safe and healthy.
我觉得它对你有好处。
Like, I think it's good for you.
就像吃维生素一样。
It's like taking vitamins.
斯塔西。
Stasi.
我们该怎么加免责声明?
I how do we put a disclaimer?
比如,本播客中提到的内容
Be like, nothing that
在医学上均未经证实。
was said in this podcast medically.
请勿轻信这些言论。
Please do not listen to this.
但是拜托,
But like, come on.
这很基本啊。
It's basic.
每个听说Ozempic的人都会他妈的好奇吧。
Anyone who hears about Ozempic has to fucking be curious.
你要是说自己从没想过这事,那绝对是在撒谎。
You are a liar if you tell me that you have not thought about it.
想过要跟风尝试一下。
Thought about jumping on the train.
我是说你不必需要它,不是说不行。
I I mean that you don't need it, don't mean No.
就像你应该考虑一下。
Like You're like you should think about it.
不行。
No.
我明白你的意思。
I get what you're saying.
我觉得这是
I think it's this is
我开始意识到的事情,可能只是随着年龄增长。
what I've started to realize and maybe it's just like with age.
我记得我在这里提过骨汤的事,当时我在想关于格温妮丝的所有争论,大家都在说你这是在提倡不健康的饮食,对普通人来说根本不现实之类的。
Like I remember one of my things on here was bone broth and I was thinking about the all the debate with Gwyneth when everyone was like, you are like promoting bad eating that like for people that's not realistic and whatever.
我就想,大家为什么要在意这些?
And I'm like, why does everyone care?
不。
No.
她并没有说你们只能喝骨汤。
She didn't say to only eat bone broth for you.
她只是实话实说。
She was just being honest.
难道你宁愿听假话吗?
Would you rather lie?
她只是在讲述自己的经历。
She's telling her story.
她真的只是在努力保持透明,这正是大家对公众人物的要求。
She's literally just she's trying to be transparent, is what everybody is asking of people.
请诚实和透明。
Please be honest and transparent.
那么当别人保持透明或诚实时,你就不能对听到的内容生气。
So then you can't get mad about what you hear when someone is being transparent or honest.
所以我有没有谷歌搜索过Ozempic以及它的效果?
So have I Googled Ozempic and what it would be like?
我是否在考虑它?
And am I thinking about it?
是的,我在考虑。
Yes, I am.
因为你刚才提到了骨汤。
Because you were just talking about bone broth.
我怀第一胎时,产后连续六个月晚餐都喝他妈骨汤,我实在不想再来一次了。
My first pregnancy, I ate bone broth for dinner for six fucking months after I gave birth and I kinda don't feel like doing that again.
我很欣赏
I love that for
你这一点。
you.
我就是不想那样。
I'm like I don't want to.
我想要速战速决,我想要奥赛德(Ozempic)。
I want a quickie, I want an Ozempic.
没错。
Yes.
我是奥赛德女孩,不是骨汤女孩。
I'm an Ozempic girl not a bone broth
我们女孩就爱这种坦诚,因为
We girl love that, I love the honesty because that's
我当时就很恼火,觉得人们反应过度了。
what I I got annoyed where I was like, I think people are really getting too triggered.
格温妮丝又没说所有人都该这么做。
Like Gwyneth wasn't like, everyone should do this.
她只是被问到日常饮食,没有假装晚餐吃芝士汉堡,而是如实相告——你本就不必效仿。
She was asked what she eats in a day and instead of being like a cheeseburger for dinner in a day, she just told you, you don't have to do it.
是啊,你没必要这么做。
Yeah, you don't have to do it.
我就想,难道你希望她对你说谎吗?
I'm like, would you want her to lie to you?
然后你就会疑惑,等等,为什么我吃汉堡的时候身材没她好?我想知道格温妮丝也是费了很大功夫的。
And then you're gonna wonder like, wait, why don't I look like this when I'm eating a cheeseburger for I wanna know that it's a struggle for Gwyneth.
我想知道这确实不容易。
I wanna know it's a struggle.
我也是。
Me too.
而且我还想说,人们需要意识到——虽然'影响者'这个词已经泛滥了——但如果你被网上每个影响者严重左右,就该反省自己了。
And I also love, people need to realize, I know the whole world influencer has really taken over, but look inward if you're being really heavily influenced by every single influencer on the internet.
完全同意。
Let's Totally.
直接
Just do a
简单确认一下。
little check.
是的。
Yes.
只是
Just a
简单核对一下。
little check-in.
对自己负责就好。
Just be responsible for yourself.
嗯。
Mhmm.
对自己负责。
Be responsible for yourself.
好的。
Okay.
所以Ozempic。
So Ozempic.
Ozembi。
Ozembi.
好的。
Okay.
所以她准备用Ozempic了。
So she's gonna go on Ozempic.
你要告诉我们效果如何。
You're gonna tell us how it goes.
你会用它的。
You'll go on it.
其他人确实如此。
Someone else Exactly.
没有k。
Doesn't have k.
是的。
Yeah.
然后你会感受到你想要的感受,他们也能感受到他们想要的感受。
And then you're gonna be feel how you wanna feel and they can feel how they wanna feel.
当他们在椭圆机上锻炼时,你会像我一样,看看现在的我。
While they're on the elliptical, you're I'm like, look at me now.
你觉得你会像正在使用它那样去推广它吗?
Do you think do you think you'll be promoting it that like you're on it
还是你不会谈论它?
or you won't talk about it?
我希望自己能成为那种会推广并谈论它的人,因为再次强调,我真的很喜欢别人的坦率和诚实,所以我也想为他人树立这样的榜样。
I would like to to think that I would be somebody that promotes it and talks about it because again, I really do I love when other people are transparent and honest, so I wanna be that for other people.
但是,天啊,人们真的很难应付。
But like, god, people are really hard.
人们真的很难应付。
People are really hard.
类似这样的事情,我是否愿意承受所有即将到来的恶意?唉,现实就是如此。
Things like that, and it's like do I feel like going through all of the hate that I'm gonna get Well, unfortunately.
如果我要诚实面对的话。
If I'm honest about it.
不幸的是,你现在正在Caller Daddy节目上说你要...你知道最糟的情况是什么吗?
Unfortunately, you're on caller daddy right now saying you're gonna You do know what would be the worst?
如果你其实没用Ozempic减肥药,然后去了健身房,结果所有人都觉得'这婊子肯定打了Ozempic'。
If if you actually don't go on Ozempic and you're like And everyone to gym and they're like, that bitch is on Ozempic.
你会说:'不是的,大家听我说'。
You're like, no, guys.
我可能已经彻底把自己坑了。
I'm actually I totally probably just fucked myself.
没错。
Right.
无论如何,他们要么觉得药没效果,要么觉得有效果但你应该通过自然方式减肥。
No matter what, they're all either either like, it's not working or it's working and you could have been doing it like organically.
是啊。
Yeah.
好的,记得随时告诉我们最新进展。
Okay well keep us updated.
你怎么看待显化法则?
What do think about manifesting?
我太普通了,因为我
I'm so basic because I
把生活过得风生水起。
the shit out of life.
我觉得我这辈子都在无意识地显化,只是以前不知道这个概念。我们小时候'显化'这个词还没像现在这样流行。
I think I've naturally been manifesting my whole life and just like not know When we were growing up, manifesting wasn't a word that we like really Yeah.
像我们现在这样使用这个词。
The way that we use it now.
完全同意。
Totally.
但我认为我一直都是这样,我真的非常坚信显化的力量,因为我觉得显化的原理就是:你先设想自己想要的事情会发生,然后不知不觉中你就会开始朝那个方向努力。
But I think that I've always just been that way and I really I really do fucking ride so hard for manifesting because I feel like what works with manifesting is you just envision that the things that you want are gonna happen and then you slowly start working towards those things whether you realize it or not.
确实。
True.
这就是显化,非常简单。
And that is manifesting, it's quite simple.
没错,给我们举个例子。
That's true, okay give us an example.
有什么大事是你显化后突然就实现了的?
What's something like big you manifested and like boom it happened?
我这一生都梦想住在山上的西班牙风格房子里。
My whole entire life I wanted to live in a Spanish style home in the hills.
好的。
Okay.
好的。
Okay.
当我开始看房子时,一切就这么自然而然地发生了,我意识到哇,原来我一直在为这个目标计划和努力,我总把这话挂在嘴边,然后我就想,我本应该许愿更大的——一栋价值1000万美元的好莱坞山庄西班牙风格豪宅,难道我没顺便许愿要个带院子的吗?
And I when it got to the point where I was looking at at houses, like it just so seamlessly happened, and I realized that wow, I had been planning for this and working towards this, and I'd always just said it, and then I was like, I should have manifested bigger, I should have been a $10,000,000 house, Spanish style house in the Hollywood Hills, didn't I manifest a yard attached to that house?
靠。
Fuck.
我明白你的
I get what you're
意思,但好吧,所以你有这个愿景,现在它实现了。
saying but okay so you had this vision and now it's come true.
没错,然后我就开始存钱准备,我接受了这份工作并把钱存起来,开始想着这事一定会成真,所以我得做好准备
Yes, then I saved the money in order, I started or I would accept this job and put that money away to start being like this is gonna happen for me so I need to prepare for it
等它实现时。
when it does.
这有点像过去人们常说的梦想成真。
So kind of like back in the days they would just say a dream you have.
现在我们有了更高级的说法,听起来更积极主动些。
Now we have like a better word that's like a little bit more like proactive.
简直太基础了。
Basic as fuck.
简直太基础了。
Basic as fuck.
好吧。
Okay.
你在看真人秀节目吗?
Are you watching reality TV shows?
嗯,我最近刚开始看《Banner Puffles》。
Well, I've just recently started watching Banner Puffles.
老兄,你难道没在看吗?
Dude were you not watching it?
没有。
No.
那你可就跟不上潮流了。
And then you wouldn't catch up.
然后斯坎威尔事件发生后,我就想着必须得补上进度。
And then once Scanwell happened I was like I gotta catch up.
虽然没补完,但我会的,我已经看了最后三集,所以我在想,我应该补完,我很感兴趣,想看。
Didn't catch up but like I will I've seen the last three episodes so I've been like, I should probably, I'm interested, I wanna see.
那整个戏剧性事件,
That whole drama,
我无法想象这对你有多烦人,因为有多少人想听你的看法?
I can't imagine how annoying it was for you because how many people wanted to hear your take on it?
不,你根本想象不到。
No, you have no idea.
事实上,你说这话很有趣,你能意识到这点。
In fact, it's interesting that you say that, that you can see that.
你能看出这可能很烦人。
That you can see that that would maybe be annoying.
对吧。
Right.
当事情发生时,我常拿这个开玩笑,就像遇到自然灾害或世界大事时,你永远记得那天自己在哪——可能在上班或上学,然后停下手中的事,和同事聚在一起找最近的破电视看。多年后你会说:我永远忘不了当时和谁在一起、在做什么。
When it happened, it's one of those things I joke about this, you know it's like when there's a natural disaster or a world event and you never forget where you were that day and you could be at work or at school and then you stop what you're doing and you get with your coworkers and you find the nearest fucking TV and then years later you're like I'll never forget who I was with and what we were doing.
我对Scandivall就是这种感觉,真的。
That's how I feel about fucking Scandivall, like truly.
我简直无法想象。
I can't imagine.
你当时是什么看法?
Like what was your take?
一开始我觉得这不可能是真的,但后来我开始给认识的人发短信。我的反应和大家一样——天啊这太疯狂了。
Well at first I was just like I don't think that this is real but then I'm like this is I start texting the people that I And know I was like like, I mean, just like I think everyone's the same as everyone's reaction, like holy fuck.
然后我感觉自己突然被拽回远离已久的事情里,但不确定自己是否还有立场参与其中。
And then I was like, I feel like I'm thrown right back into something that I've been away from for so long, but it's like is it my place to be a part of it or is it not my place?
我不知道。
I don't know.
接着就有无数人开始私信我。
And then I have all of these people just DMing me.
我是说,我从未因为任何事情收到过这么多私信,人们都在评论、@我,说什么'需要Stasi来发表意见'、'需要Stasi来评评理'。
I mean I've never been DM'd more about anything than I was about like I'm gonna or commenting and attaching or tagging me in it being like, I'm gonna need Stasi to weigh in, I'm gonna need Stasi to weigh in.
我就想,但我不确定现在是否还该我插手,毕竟我已经离开这么久,要是我突然在Instagram上发个'这是我的看法',感觉会他妈的很奇怪。
I'm like, but I don't know if it's my place anymore and I've been of this for so long that like, I think it would be kind of fucking weird if I'm going on my Instagram and being like, this is my take on Yeah.
这感觉就像一场精神折磨,说来也怪,毕竟这事压根没发生在我身上。
And it's been kind of like a mind fuck, which is weird to say because it's not even happening to me.
我有点赞同,当时的情况确实很诡异,因为那么多人都在说'操'。
I kind of agree and that's sort of when had on, was like it was actually so weird because the amount of people that were like, fuck.
比如,我们其实挺想让你请Raquel上节目的。
Like, we kinda wanted you to have Raquel on.
我当时就觉得,这也是我为什么这么讨厌互联网——每次我请反派上节目,所有人就叫嚣着要封杀。
And I was like, this is why I also hate the Internet so much because whenever I have villains on the show, everyone's like canceled.
我不请他们吧,观众又生气。
When I don't have them on, then they're pissed.
请了他们吧,观众还是生气,随便吧。
But when I have them on, they're pissed, whatever.
但你曾经喜欢过汤姆·桑多瓦尔吗?
But did you ever like Tom Sandoval?
没有。
No.
我是说,
I mean,
他也从没喜欢过我。
and he never liked me.
这就是问题所在。
And that's the thing.
我要说,没参加上一季节目,感觉我的才华
Will say this, not being on this last season, it's like my talents
被浪费了,因为这本该是我大展身手的时候
were wasted because I could've you know, this was when I could've really just like given
然后就可以说,我早就知道。
and it to been like, I've always knew.
对,对。
Right, right.
大家肯定在他身上看到了什么,但我觉得他一直都是个卑鄙小人。
There's gotta be something that everyone is seeing in him but like he, I feel like has always been a slime ball.
你这么说很有意思,因为我一直觉得他很受大家喜爱。
Well that's interesting that you say that just because I felt like he was always so beloved.
所以我甚至会对制片人说,他什么时候才能得到我们其他人眼中的那种剪辑效果?
And so, and I would even, I would say to my producers, I'm like, when is he gonna get the edit that I feel like the rest of us see?
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
就是,
Like,
为什么他总是能逃脱惩罚,装作一个只想给予和帮助别人的好人?
why does he keep getting away with being just this dude who just wants to give people things and help people out, man, and all of that.
我觉得我看到的情况根本不是这样。
I'm like, that's not what I'm seeing.
我看到的是一个不断把责任推给别人、总是翻旧账、不停转移话题的人。
I'm seeing somebody who's constantly blaming others for things and dredging things up from the past and just deflecting constantly.
如果我们其他人看起来很糟糕,那他就显得很好——我一直有这种感觉。
If the rest of us look bad then he looks good I've always felt that way.
所以没错,这季我没参加,感觉真他妈糟。
So yeah, fact that I'm not on it this season, it's like fuck.
你想念真人秀吗?
Do you miss reality TV?
有时候我会想念真人秀,比如我喜欢拍摄,那是我二十多岁时的全部生活。我喜欢那种团队精神,爱我的制作人、团队和演员们,那很有趣。
I miss reality TV at times, like I loved filming, I love, that was, it was like all my twenties were spent doing that and you know I love the camaraderie of it and I loved all my producers and the team and the cast, like it's fun.
没错。
Right.
真的很有趣。
It's really fun.
但你知道,离开这么久后我发现,节目成功与否直接取决于演员之间互相伤害的程度,这感觉很奇怪。
But you know, there's something about being out of it for so long and I watched it like the success of a show is like directly tied to how badly the cast hurts each other and that like feels weird.
我同意,我觉得这正是我们现在纠结的问题——因为有社交媒体的存在,看这类节目变得复杂了。
I agree it's like I think that's something that we're struggling with now is like watching it because there is social media.
我觉得人们现在更难真正选出一个反派角色了,因为这事变得很诡异——那个人的生活在社交媒体上真的会被毁掉,人们会被封杀,甚至收到死亡威胁。而过去你根本见不到这些人,只会觉得‘哇,这节目真精彩’。
I feel like people are having a harder time like actually choosing a villain because it's also weird of like but then that person's life is actually ruined on social media and people are getting canceled and people are getting death threats where like back in the day, you kinda like never saw the people and it was like, woah, that was a great show.
但现在情况有点像是,人们必须精心算计才能搞砸一切,而且人们会为了毁掉彼此的生活做到什么程度?这是真实的吗?老实说我不知道。
Where now it's like a little bit like, oh, people have to be really calculated to fuck shit up and like how how far are people going to ruin each other's lives and is it honest, is it real, like I don't know.
是啊,当你仔细想想,这事真的挺阴暗的。
Yeah, it's like when you really think about it, it's fucking dark.
对,我感觉——
Right, like I feel
我觉得你现在已经过上了脱离那个圈子的美好生活,与其深陷其中,不如怀念过去,看看现在都变成什么样了
like there's a I think you have a good life now outside of it and it's almost better to be nostalgic for it than be still in it and like look what's happening
现在。
right now.
不,我也这么想。你知道总有人问我‘你会回归真人秀吗?会回到《范德普规则》吗?’之类的问题。我总觉得...或许将来某天我会觉得‘是时候了,这种真人秀适合现在的我’,能真实反映我的生活状态。
No I think so too because I think you know obviously I get asked all the time like would you go back to reality TV, would you go back to Vanderpump Rules, all that stuff and I'm like I don't I you know there might come a time when I'm like oh makes sense, this type of reality TV makes sense for me or whatever and this is a reflection on what really my life is like.
是啊。
Yeah.
你知道这可能比你习惯看到的要平淡一些。
You know it might be a little more boring than what you're used to seeing.
没错,但至少更真实,不用再去刻意塑造那个人设了。
Right but it's at least a little bit more authentic where you're not having to like really create that character again.
是啊。
Yeah.
但我不想让家人再次陷入那种成功建立在互相伤害之上的处境。
But I don't think I'd wanna put my family in a position to be in something where again the success is tied to how much you can hurt each other.
那真的不是一个健康的状态。
And I just don't It's not like a healthy place to be.
对人际关系也不好。
Like it's not good on relationships.
你可以
You can be
在最牢固的关系中。
in the strongest relationship.
我是说,如果你仔细想想,《范德普规则》就像是看谁在背叛谁?
I mean if you think about it, it's like Vanderpump rules is like who's betraying who?
谁在欺骗谁?
Who's cheating on who?
谁在耍心机?
Who's being shady?
有时候他们甚至会编造从未发生过的事情,把这种压力加在关系上,如果还有孩子的话,我真的不确定这对我是最健康的选择。
And like sometimes they, you know, things are invented that never even happen and so to put that stress on a relationship and then if you have children on top of that, I'm just not sure that that's the healthiest thing for me.
我确实怀念那种日子。
I do miss it.
不,真的怀念。
No, I do.
明白吗?某种程度上真人秀应该适龄观看,因为你的生活本身就已经够混乱有毒了。
Get it like it's almost like reality TV to a certain age should be appropriate because you actually your life is toxic and chaotic.
第一季的时候,你简直是以最棒的方式放飞自我,口无遮拦,但我在二十出头时和男友们相处也是这样。
Season one, it was like you were so like in the best way unhinged and like saying shit but like I was like that with my boyfriends when I was in my late like early twenties.
然后我觉得到某个年纪后,你就会发现这简直是在毁掉自己的人生
Then I think when you get to a certain age it's like, you're just fucking your life up
是啊。
Yeah.
为了镜头。
For camera.
没错。
Yes.
对。
Yeah.
没有什么比听到别人夸我'Alex,你闻起来真香'更让我开心的了。
There is nothing that makes me happier than when I get a compliment from someone and they say, Alex, you smell delicious.
懂吗?
Okay?
我是说,还有什么比被人夸好闻更棒的事吗?
I mean, is there anything better than someone telling you you smell good?
没有。
No.
想知道我用的是什么吗?
And you wanna know what I'm wearing?
你早就知道我用什么了。
You already know what I'm wearing.
圣罗兰美妆。
Yves Saint Laurent beauty.
好。
Okay.
走吧。
Let's go.
如果你在寻找一款引人注目的新香水,圣罗兰经典的Lieb系列正是你梦寐以求的——让你成为焦点,展现最自信的一面。
If you are looking for a new statement fragrance, Yves Saint Laurent's iconic Lieb collection is everything you've been looking for to turn heads and feel your most confident.
香草调香水正风靡一时,而圣罗兰的Lee Vanille Couture是其中最佳之选。
The vanilla fragrances are all the rage, and Yves Saint Laurent's Lee Vanille Couture is the best one out there.
听我说,爸爸帮的各位。
Listen to me, daddy gang.
这是Leeb首款限量版香水。
It's Leeb's first ever limited edition fragrance.
它甜美又大胆,融合了浓郁香草鱼子酱、朗姆利口酒、纯正薰衣草和橙花精华。
It's sweet yet bold with rich vanilla caviar, rum liqueur, absolute lavender, and orange blossom.
这是最令人陶醉的Liebe版本。
The most delectable version of Liebe.
当然,原版Liebe淡香精也从不让人失望。
Of course, the original Liebe eau de parfum never misses either.
其标志性香调融入了薰衣草与橙花。
Its iconic fragrance is infused with lavender and orange blossom.
这是最适合日常使用的绝妙温暖花香调,你们之前听我介绍过。
It's the most amazing warm floral for every day, which you've heard me talk about.
但老爹帮的各位,这就是你们的信号。
But daddy gang, this is your sign.
懂了吗?
Okay?
利布香草高级定制款。
Lieb Vanilla Couture.
砰。
Boom.
这就对了。
Here we go.
你肯定想闻起来棒极了,现在机会来了。
You are gonna wanna be smelling amazing, and there you go.
立即在丝芙兰选购。
Shop now at Sephora.
你现在还和剧组里的哪些人是朋友?
Who are you friends with still from the cast?
凯蒂是我在世界上最好的朋友之一。
Well, Katie's one of my best friends in the world.
她是哈特福德的教母。
She's Hartford's godmother.
她曾是我的伴娘,我现在和拉拉依然很亲近。
She was my maid of honor and I'm still really close with La la.
说实话,我和制片人相处的时间比大多数人都多。
And honestly the producers, like I hang out with the producers more than most people.
他们是我最亲密的朋友。
Like they're some of my closest friends.
真的吗?
Really?
是啊。
Yeah.
和他们一起出去玩却很少谈论这件事,感觉挺奇怪的。
It's so weird to like be hanging out with them and we kinda don't talk about it that much.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道
You know
我的意思吗?
what I mean?
就像节目那部分,但现在既然《Scan them All》播出了,我们聊这个就多多了,我想。
Like the show part of it but now that like Scan them All's happened, we talk about it a lot more, I guess.
你对汤姆在网上遭受这么多仇恨怎么看?
How do you feel about how much hate Tom is getting online?
我的意思是,显然我曾经也处于一个收到大量仇恨的位置,我不喜欢我们社会现在这种用仇恨来惩罚人的状态。
I mean, obviously I've been in a position where I've received so much hate before and that's I don't like where we're at in society where that's how we punish people.
这就像是在情感上对人处以极刑。
It's like emotionally beheading people.
是啊。
Yeah.
你懂我意思吗?
You know what I mean?
又该由谁来决定惩罚应该是什么?
And who's to decide what the punishment should be?
谁赋予某人这种裁决权?
Who makes someone the authority on that?
凭什么让电脑前这个人来决定他认为汤姆该承受多少仇恨?
What makes this person on their computer the authority on on what they think is enough hate for him to receive?
对吧。
Right.
我不认同这种做法。
I don't get down with that.
说真的,我非常反感这样。
Like, I really I don't like it.
我喜欢汤姆·桑多瓦尔吗?
Like, do I like Tom Sandoval?
不喜欢。
No.
我认为他的所作所为确实令人作呕,这种人渣活该,但现在我感觉自己也在推波助澜——网络上那些言论
Do I think what he did is disgusting and like fuck him but see now I feel like I'm even adding to it like There's the online
某种程度上,如果有人问起你可以谈论这事,朋友之间讨论也无可厚非。但那些专门跑去他照片下留言'快去死吧恶心货'的人,我们和他们一样恶劣。
a level of like if you're being asked about it you can talk about it and I think everyone with their friends can talk about it but I do think there's level of we're just as bad of people that are going out of their way to comment on his photos or something and be like go fucking kill yourself you're so disgusting.
那种行为...我们作为群体就不该那么做。
That, it's like that no one let's just not do that as a group of people.
当年你爸出轨导致你们家庭破裂时,你恐怕都没对他放过这么狠的话吧?
You probably didn't say that fully to even your dad when he cheated on your mom and you guys have a divorced family now.
太多人经历过类似的背叛伤痛,这确实很糟糕。但我们并不认识当事人,虽然他们公开了私生活,可跑到他家蹲守或恶意留言?和朋友在群里吐槽是一回事,但刻意攻击只会让人陷入重度抑郁——
There's so many people that have gone through sadly something very similar like cheating, affairs, that and it's awful but we don't know these people so yes they've put their lives out there for us but like at what point is it like talk shit to your friends in your group chat but to actually make an effort to like go wait outside of his house or to go make comments it's like let's And at some point that is how people become incredibly depressed
最终产生轻生念头。如果真酿成悲剧,我们该如何自处?
and then suicidal and it's like how would we all react if we knew that's how It ended.
确实。
Yes.
这怎么...就是不对。
How what it just it's not right.
你当年显然和我们所有人一样,二十出头时和现在坐在这里的状态完全不同。
You were obviously so different back in the day as we all are of like in your early twenties versus where you're sitting now.
在剧里你大概是我最喜欢的角色之一,因为今早我重温片段时还在和朋友说,我要和你坐下来聊聊——没人比Stasi更经典了,她那些暴怒失忆的戏码在屏幕上看起来就像'我他妈就是恶魔本魔'。
On the show you were probably one of my favorite characters because it was like I was watching a scene this morning, I was trying to I was like telling my friend I was gonna sit down with you, I'm like no you don't understand like no one was more iconic than Stasi like she would go into these like rage blackouts basically that looked like it on screen where you were just like I am the devil motherfucker.
而且你那些台词简直绝了,我就想:你会让你女儿看这部剧吗?
And just the shit you said was so gold and I'm like, are you gonna ever let your daughter watch the show?
我不可能永远瞒着她。
I can't hide it from her forever.
所以当然会。
So of course.
说实话我只希望她能从我犯的错里吸取教训。
I honestly just hope she learns from my mistakes.
我希望她看到后尴尬得直皱眉,然后说'你太糟糕了,我两周都不想理你'。
I hope she sees it and cringes and is like, you are fucking awful and I don't wanna talk to you for two weeks.
然后我说,公平吧?
And I'm like, fair?
然后她真的就,直接走向另一个极端,只想做个可爱善良的孩子——不过那也公平。
And then she just literally goes, that just swings her in the opposite direction and she just wants to be this like lovely kind child but like That's fair.
你懂吗?
You know?
好吧,你会怎么
Okay, how would
描述过去的自己与现在的区别?
you describe yourself back then versus now?
比如对没看过节目的人?
To someone maybe that didn't watch the show?
不认识你的人。
Didn't know you.
天啊,我是说,我的老天。
Oh my God, I mean, oh my God.
我觉得自己简直自私得不可思议。
I think so incredibly selfish.
我现在依然有自私的倾向。
Like I still have selfish tendencies.
百分之百确定这会是我永远的性格特质。
Like 100% that's always gonna be a personality trait.
抱歉,但这就是真实的我。
Sorry if Love it is.
我当时真心以为整个世界都围着我转。
Like I really truly thought the world revolved around me.
我以为自己经历的所有事情对别人都很重要。
I thought that everything that I was going through mattered to everyone.
我总觉得我要说的话无比重要。
I just felt like what I had to say was so important.
我以前也是那种'我说话就是这么直,你们得忍着'的人。
I was also one of those people that's like, I just tell it like it is, you gotta just deal with it.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。