本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
我们的主要观点是:作为母亲,不会有很多人赞美你或喜欢你,人们不常为你庆祝。
Our main message is not many people will celebrate you or like as a mom, people don't celebrate you often.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我当时就想,随便找个周二就把那瓶放了七年的香槟开了吧。
I was like, just go pop that champagne that's been sitting there for seven years on a Tuesday.
不要等待什么,因为你只会一直等下去。
Don't wait for something because you'll be waiting.
回家就把它开了。
Go home and pop it.
然后庆祝一下。
And like celebrate.
如果你想要那个礼物又没人买给你,别抓狂。
And if you want that gift and no one's gonna buy it for you, don't go mad.
自己买给自己。
Go buy it for yourself.
你知道吗?
You know?
我觉得你的孩子能感受到你的能量。
I think your kids feel your energy.
确实如此。
They do.
像扔帽子一样放下它。
Drop it like a hat.
像扔帽子一样放下它。
Drop it like a hat.
像扔帽子一样放下它。
Drop it like a hat.
我该怎么做?
What do I do?
不行。
Nope.
真是让人兴奋不已。
It's giddy giddy.
好了,各位。
Okay, guys.
我们真的非常激动。
We're really excited.
我们现在在洛杉矶,请到了莫莉·西姆斯上我们的播客节目。
We are in LA, and we have Molly Sims on our podcast.
我们有很多问题想问,对很多事情都充满好奇。
And we have so many questions, and we're interested in so many things.
你最近可是忙得不可开交。
And you have a lot going on.
我确实忙得不可开交。
I have a lot going on.
我刚刚在两周半前推出了一个名为Wise Beauty的美妆品牌。
I just I just launched a beauty company called Wise Beauty about two and a half weeks ago.
Wise代表什么含义?
What does Wise stand for?
Wise的拼写是y s e。
Wise, it's spelled y s e.
发音上要读作wise,你知道的,就是明智的意思。
It's pronounced to be, you know, wise.
某种程度上是为了纪念我母亲,象征大多数时候能做出明智判断。
It's kind of for my mom in terms of showing good judgment most of the time.
从错误中学习,从经历中成长,保持智慧并照顾好自己。
Learning from your mistakes, learning from what to do and being wise and taking care of yourself.
听着,wise是一个社群。
And listen, wise is a community.
它是一种理念。
It's a saying.
也是一种存在状态。
It's also a being.
就像我希望我的社区既感觉良好又看起来很棒,看起来很棒又感觉良好。
It's like I want my community to feel good and look good and look good and feel good.
我妈妈就是那样的女性,她是个连接者。
My mom was very much that woman, she was a connector.
她他妈的爱美,热爱美容、护肤和化妆。
She fucking loved, she loved beauty, she loved skincare, makeup.
她时尚。
She fashion.
她就是那样的女孩。
She was just that girl.
哦,真的吗?
Oh, really?
所以你是在这样的环境中长大的
And so you grew up watching that
哦,是啊。
Oh, yeah.
算是吧
Kind of
一个女人
a woman.
这是属于你的回忆
That's a memory for you.
这就像是你的核心记忆
That's like a core memory of you.
我知道
I know.
我看着她每天早上锻炼
I watched her work out every morning.
我看着她 嗯哼
I watched her Mhmm.
经营三家企业,出现在棒球场,庆祝每一个节日
Have three businesses, be at the baseball field, celebrate every holiday.
你几乎每场比赛都在场。
You're at literally every game.
你刻薄,真的,我才没有。
You're mean, literally I'm not.
是的。
Yes.
我尽力了。
I try.
你们表现得很好,你们有三个...我们昨晚赢了。
You were well, you have three We we won last night.
所以我们要进入季后赛了。
So we're going into the playoffs.
棒球。
Baseball.
棒球。
Baseball.
我看着你下了飞机就直奔球场。
I watched you, like, get off a plane and run to the field.
我们下了飞机
We got off a plane and you went into bed.
你还记得吗?
Do remember?
当你觉得他还会再打一场比赛的时候。
When you're you're like, he'll have another game.
是啊。
Yeah.
那是上周末的事
It was last weekend.
我正为此事处理
I'm just fixing that for
你那边
you there.
不。
No.
但我也有过从飞机直奔冰场的经历。
But I've also gone from a plane to a rink.
是啊。
Yeah.
我们确实这么干过,但当时你是有选择的。
We have done that, but You had you had a choice.
所以
So
很多。
many.
我不知道。
I don't know.
冰球?
Hockey?
确实很多。
It's it's a lot.
有点像曲棍球,但装备甚至更多。
It's like lacrosse, but, like, even more gear.
嗯,是的。
Well, yeah.
然后装备还要更多。
And then, like More gear.
这就像加拿大特色一样。
It's just like a Canada thing.
我最近还在说,我丈夫来自马萨诸塞州,他打棒球。
I was saying recently, my husband is from Massachusetts, he played baseball.
他从来没打过冰球。
He never played hockey.
所以当他搬到加拿大后,他就觉得,我们不会让孩子打冰球的。
And so when he moved to Canada, he's like, well, we're not gonna have our kids aren't gonna play hockey.
就是说,我们对那个不感兴趣。
Like, we're not into that.
我说,我完全赞成那个。
I'm like, I'm totally down for that.
我们还是别那样做。
Let's not do that.
但这就是加拿大文化,已经渗入他们的血液里了。
But it is this Canadian thing that seeps into their blood.
我们有三个儿子,猫也有个儿子。
And we have three boys, and cat's got a son too.
就这么自然而然地发生了。
And it just it just happened.
我们无能为力。
There's nothing we could do.
但这让他们一直忙着。
But it keeps them busy.
我觉得现在更需要毒品。
And I think more of drugs for now.
现在毒品用完了。
Out of drugs for now.
是的。
Yes.
这比戒毒治疗便宜多了。
Like, it's cheaper than rehab.
绝对如此。
It's absolutely.
我...我希望是这样。
I I I hope so.
我...我有三个孩子。
I I have one three children.
是啊。
Yeah.
是啊。
Yeah.
不。
No.
我们还有很长的路要走,伙计们。
We we got a long way to go, guys.
他们还年轻。
They're just young.
我有个问题想问你,就像,我们社区里很多人常常感到迷失了自我。
I have a question for you that, like, so many the our community so often feels like they lose themselves.
她们成为了母亲,却不知如何转变,或者已不再是曾经的自己。
So they become moms, and they don't know how to transition or they just aren't who they were.
她们也不知道自己将会成为怎样的人。
And they're they don't know who they are going to be.
而在这个过程中,她们正在老去。
And then in the process, they're aging.
然后你因为不知道穿什么而觉得自己很土。
And then you feel so uncool because you don't know what to wear.
你不知道该往脸上抹什么。
You don't know what to put on your face.
嗯哼。
Like Mhmm.
一切都在变化,但我觉得你从未那样过。
Everything's changing, but I feel like you never did that.
就像你有年幼的孩子,却依然坚持做真实的自己。
Like you have young kids and you kept going with who you are as a person.
我认为这也是我个性的一部分,定义了我这个人。
I I think that's also part of my personality on who I am.
我一直充满好奇心。
I've always been curious.
我总是想尝试不同的事情。
I've always wanted to do different things.
我确实热爱讲故事。
I do love storytelling.
所以如果你看看我的生活,无论是制片还是表演,可能模特工作不算太多。
So if you kind of look at my life, it's whether it be producing or acting, maybe not modeling so much.
但我确实喜欢创意工作。
But I do love being creative.
我有这一面的大脑,同时我也继承了父母那种非常商业化的思维方式。
I have that side of my brain, but I also have kind of a very business side of my brain from my parents.
很明显。
Clearly.
很明显。
Clearly.
你父母是做什么的?
What did your parents do?
他们拥有一家叫东南图书公司的图书批发公司。
They owned a wholesale book company called Southeastern Book Company.
就是每年年底那个人,你把书退回去时他会说'哦,这些书现在只值一美元了'
So you know the guy at the end of the year when you would you would put your books back in and be like, oh, they're worth like a dollar.
那就是我父亲
That was my dad.
他会回购所有书籍,因为他觉得批发价合适,然后他会一直这样做直到第一版、第二版、第三版
And so he would buy back all the books because he felt like wholesale and then he would keep doing it until first edition, second edition, third edition.
好的
Okay.
后来他们还开了家叫蓝草的再生印刷公司
And then they had a recycling printing company called Bluegrass.
知道
Know.
好吧
Alright.
所以你从没想过,从没真正花时间去进入那种完全沉浸的状态
So you just never thought, you never spent the You never actually took a moment to like go into that place where it's like all consuming.
就像你无法思考其他任何事情一样。
Like you can't even think of anything else.
你知道,我想给出的建议是——其实我听到这个观点,我有幸采访到Tinks,Emisha和我们两周年时,她是我们第一位嘉宾。
You know I think the advice I would give is that, I heard this actually, I got to interview Tinks, Emisha and I had our two year and she was our very first guest.
她说了一些非常有趣的话。
And she said something so interesting.
这是针对更年轻的孩子们的。
It's for younger kids.
重点不在于你必须充满激情,而在于你必须保持好奇心。
It's not about you have to be passionate, but you have to be curious.
所以要追随那份好奇心。
And so follow that curiosity.
但要彻底地追随那份好奇心。
But follow through with the curiosity.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我认为这才是最关键的,因为人们总会冒出各种想法,想做这个或那个。
And I think that is the biggest part because someone will have an idea or they'll wanna do this or will they wanna do that.
但往往坚持两周后就会觉得太难了。
But then like, oh, two weeks or it gets hard.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我是说,我刚推出这条产品线,说实话,我从未经历过如此频繁的恐慌发作。
I mean, I just launched this line and I I mean, I've never had more panic attacks.
我夜不能寐,你知道的,因为一切都在快速变化。
I have sleepless nights, you know, because it's Moving.
你从不停歇。
You don't stop moving.
你一直没有停下脚步。
You have not stopped moving.
我确实从未停下过脚步。
I have not stopped moving.
但我觉得,听着,一旦你给自己一次机会,就更容易第二次、第三次、第四次给自己机会。
But I I think, listen, I think once you take a chance on yourself, it's easier to take a chance on yourself a second time, a third time, a fourth time.
非常,我不回避风险。
Very, I'm not risk averse.
对吧?
Right?
就像我非常愿意押注自己,你懂的。
Like I'm very, I'll bet on myself, you know.
没错。
Right.
这就是最重要的连接点。
That's the biggest line link right there.
我押注自己。
I'll bet on myself.
我押注自己。
I'll bet on myself.
是的
Yeah.
某种程度上
It's kind
就像是
of like
你知道,我觉得某种程度上这就是已经发生的事情。
You know, and I think that's kind of what's kind of happened.
我只是想做些有真实故事、真实问题的事情,并且我想亲自解决它,而不是把自己的名字挂在别人的东西上。
I think I just wanted to do something that had a real story, had a real problem, and I wanted to solve it as opposed to putting my name on something else.
对
Right.
就像随便贴个标签一样
Like slapping a label on it.
但我绝不会真的随便贴个标签。
But I would never really slapped a label on it.
但我可能会,你知道的,去做推广。
But I would, you know, be Promote.
你知道的,推广或代言,我依然热爱做这些事。
You know, promote or represent or and I still love doing that.
但我认为从零开始创业,就像从婴儿期开始,有时直到最后阶段才介入——比如梳妆打扮后出席活动,这感觉截然不同。
But I think starting something from, you know, a baby until sometimes I just come into like the end, wear hair and makeup, you show up, you It's do very different.
但我认为女性往往...我觉得女性容易陷入困境。
But I think I think women have I think women get stuck.
嗯。
Mhmm.
百分0%。
A thousand like a thousand percent.
我们昨晚刚去参加了新剧《柏拉图式》的首映礼。
We were just we went to the premiere of the new show called Platonic last night.
我们看了前几集。
And we saw the first couple episodes.
剧中的妈妈们,她们表达自己作为母亲所处人生阶段的方式,
And it was like like the moms in it, just the way how they were expressing where they were in life as a mom.
就像,我完全无所事事。
And like, I got nothing going on.
我真的不知道该怎么打发时间。
I don't really know what to do with myself.
我当时就想,太多妈妈会对这种状态感同身受。
And I was like, so many moms will relate to that.
我认为这会逐渐变成一种恶性循环,因为它会导致你忽视自我照顾。
And I think it becomes a little bit of a roller coaster because it feeds into not taking care of yourself.
嗯。
Mhmm.
是啊。
Yeah.
反正我也哪儿都不去。
I'm not going anywhere anyway.
我哪儿也不去。
I'm going anywhere.
我就穿上我的瑜伽服或者直接套上运动裤。
I'll just put on my my yoga clothes or I'll just put on sweatpants.
我其实什么都没做。
I'm not really doing anything.
是啊。
Yeah.
我几年前想写一本书,叫《如何摆脱困境》。
I I wanted to write a book a couple years ago called How to Get Unstuck.
对。
Yeah.
因为我觉得你会经历
Because I think you go
低谷期够久了。
valley enough time.
好的。
Okay.
明白了。
Got it.
也许吧。
Maybe.
不过我会来上你的播客。
But go I'll come on your podcast.
但某种程度上,你知道,人生有低谷,你会陷入其中也会走出来。
But kinda go in and, you know, you have valleys and you come in them and you come out of them.
我认为关键在于你如何走出这些低谷。
And I think it's how you come out of them.
我觉得有时候我们就是会困在山谷底部、山脚下。
I think sometimes we just get stuck at the bottom of the valley, at the bottom of the mountain.
那你要怎么让自己重新振作起来呢?
And how do you kind of like get yourself back up?
对吧?
Right?
我认为这真的非常非常困难。
And I think it's really, really difficult.
确实如此。
It is.
我必须说,我认为这要从自我关爱开始。
I have to say, I think, you know, it starts with self care.
我觉得如果你开始对自己感觉良好,就能先爬上一级阶梯,再爬上另一级。
I think if you are starting to feel good about yourself, it you climb one ladder, then another ladder.
这关乎凝聚你的社群,跳出思维定式。
And it's about pulling in your community, getting outside of the box.
完全正确。
Totally.
比如说,你真的他妈想去吃午饭吗?
Like, do you really wanna go fucking lunch?
你是认真的吗?
Do you really?
因为到了一定时候,那就会变得老套。
Because at one point, that gets old.
对吧?
Right?
或者去上个课也不错。
Or maybe go go take a class.
去吧,对。
Go Yeah.
试着去做些事,比如我参加了我们每年举行的大型董事会会议,真的非常鼓舞人心。
Try to do like, I went to baby to baby this big board meeting we have every year and it was so inspiring.
所有董事会成员、天使投资人都在畅所欲言、倾听交流,我的意思是,真的在创造改变。
And all the board members and the angels and everyone talking and listening and, I mean, making a difference.
你不需要开创什么事业才能产生影响。
You don't have to start something to make a difference.
确实如此。
It's true.
成为你想成为的改变。
Be the change you wanna be.
对吧?
Right?
我经常这样告诉我的孩子们。
I tell my kids that.
成为你想成为的改变。
Be the change you wanna be.
我认为你刚才说的存在一个很大的误解,比如必须去上课或做某件事。
I think and there's a big misconception when you said, like, you have to do something like do a class, do a thing.
我内心0%想锻炼的欲望。
Like 0% of me ever feels like working out.
我一点都不兴奋。
Like I'm not excited.
0%。
0%.
我并不热衷。
I'm not passionate.
就像晚上睡前洗脸一样,我根本不想做。
I don't feel like Just kinda like washing my face at the end of the night.
我不想做,但你知道这事必须得做。
I don't wanna do that, but you know you kinda have to do it.
嗯,你不得不强迫自己去做。
Well, you kinda have to force yourself.
我就是这个意思。
That's what I mean.
而且我认为很多人有个误解,以为你必须热爱它才行。不。
And I think a lot of people have a misconception that you have to love it in order No.
你可以享受结果,但执行的过程很糟糕。
That you can love the after, but the action of doing it sucks.
然后
And then
不过当有人说'我就是爱健身'时,确实会让人困惑
confusing though when there's people who are like, I just I love working out.
就像'这是我最爱做的事'
Like, it's my favorite thing
我觉得人们看到别人健身、做自我护理时,就会想'哦他们很享受,所以对他们来说和对我来说不一样,因为我不喜欢就不会去做'
to I think people see people work out, do self care, and then they're like, oh, I they love it, so it's not different for them than for me because I don't love it, I'm not gonna do it kinda thing.
但很多自我护理就是需要强迫自己
But a lot of self care is kinda have to force yourself
去做
to do it.
确实如此
You do.
我是说,有时候你知道,当我特别累的时候,比如今早我简直累成狗
I mean, sometimes, you know, when I'm really really tired, like this morning I was fucking dog.
我刚看到我们新领养了一只小金毛。
We got a new newborn golden I just saw.
它又感染了贾第虫。
He's got giardia again.
我真不敢相信你竟然这么做了。
I cannot believe you did that.
顺便说一句。
By the way.
我知道。
I know.
我在5点50分弄疼了它,本来我计划6:30才去锻炼的。
And I hurt him at like five fifty and I wasn't gonna work out till 06:30.
我当时就想,天啊我真想宰了这小家伙。
And I'm like, oh, I'm gonna fucking kill him.
等到6:30的时候,我已经完全清醒了。
By the time 06:30, I'd already been up.
我当时就想,好吧。
I'm like, okay.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
是啊。
Yeah.
对吧?
Right?
我就想,我是因为魔力起床的,现在我在做了,而且已经进入状态了。
I'm like, I got up because of magic, now I'm doing it and now I'm in it.
而且我觉得不在家做事真的对你有帮助。
And I also think not doing something at home really helps you.
你得坐进车里。
You gotta get in your car.
还得买杯咖啡。
Gotta get your coffee.
你得坐进你的车里。
You gotta get in your car.
你得开车去某个地方。
You gotta drive somewhere.
你得去见个人或者去上课。
And you gotta meet someone or you gotta do a class.
没错。
Yep.
然后这种能量会带来更多能量。
And then that energy brings energy.
是的。
Yep.
你知道我做了什么吗?我报名了大概四个月的课程,我想把学费赚回来甚至更多,因为你知道你付了钱,然后你知道每节课多少钱。而且你看起来棒极了。
And you know what I did is I signed up for like like four months so and I wanted to make my money back and then some because you know you pay the money and then you know how much class like each And you look incredible.
我是说你感觉很好。
Well I'm saying you feel good.
我确实这么做了,但我的意思是我是为了让自己负起责任,而不是像付了钱那样
I do but it's my point is I I did that to hold myself accountable versus, you know, if I paid
钱 因为你地下室里就有个完整的健身房
money Because you have a full gym in your basement
是的。
Yes.
用啊。
Do.
但根本没在用 因为没用。
That isn't used because Nope.
只是它并不
It just wasn't it
没有 说实话那里几乎没有 完全没有责任感可言。
wasn't there's little bit there's not a there honestly, it's there's no accountability.
那里 哦,是啊。
There's oh, yeah.
而且你会想,最后十分钟我就不做了。
And you can think, I'm not gonna do the last ten minutes.
我要从这里溜走,去找孩子们
I'm a bounce off of here and go the kids
需要需要点什么。
needs needs something.
是的。
Yes.
或者我知道 或者像来个电话,或者狗叫着想出去,你就会想,我得...我没办法
Or I know Or like a phone call or the dog's barking to get out and you're like, I gotta I can't
做这个。
do this.
但我确实认为这很难。
But I do think it's hard.
我确实认为女性会陷入困境。
I do think women get stuck.
我认为,尤其是当你已经离开职场很长时间后,又遭遇了新冠疫情。
I think I think especially when you've been out of the workforce for a really long time, then COVID happened.
但我确实认为许多疯狂又绝妙的想法来自50岁以上的女性。
But I do think a lot of crazy fucking amazing ideas come from women at over the age of 50.
嗯,这正是我想说的,有时候她们会觉得,'你看,我都这个年纪了,是不是该安分点等着退休?'
Well, that's what I was gonna say is I feel like sometimes they're like, well, you know, I'm this age now, like, is it really is should I, like, should I just sit down and wait it out?
还是说,50岁后依然会有奇迹发生?
Or, like, can magical things happen after 50?
在你回答之前,我们得
I think before you answer it, we're gonna
先稍事休息。
take a quick break.
然后你再回答,奇迹会发生吗?
And then you're gonna answer, can magic happen?
对吧?
Right?
好的。
Okay.
魔法会发生吗?
Can magic happen?
魔法会发生吗?
Can magic happen?
我认为魔法是可能发生的。
I think magic can happen.
我确实这么认为。
I do.
我觉得,要让魔法发生,你的'人生鸡尾酒'里需要加入很多成分。
I think, a lot of things have have to go into your cocktail to make it happen.
我认为工作决心等于大量运气加上一点点魔法。
I think work determination equals a lot of luck and a little bit of magic.
但我确实相信魔法是可能发生的。
But I do think magic can happen.
我个人认为,你必须从内心找到推动自己走出舒适区的动力。
And I think, I personally think you have to have find your find it from within to push yourself to get out of your comfort zone.
这并不容易。
And that's not easy.
不。
No.
就像交朋友一样。
It's like friends.
你真的想交新朋友吗?
Do you really wanna make the new friend?
不想。
No.
你真的想吗?
Do you really want to?
太费劲了。
So much work.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yes.
不。
No.
但之后你会觉得,这个朋友很棒。
But then you're like, this friend's awesome.
是啊。
Yeah.
是的。
Yes.
对吧?
Right?
米歇尔和我讨论过,她说,我宁愿要四个25美分硬币,也不要100个1美分硬币。
And Michelle and I talk about, she's like, you know, I'd rather have four quarters than a 100 pennies.
但你知道,有时候你的便士也是好的。
But you know, sometimes your pennies are good.
是啊。
Yeah.
我知道。
I know.
你知道吗?
I And you know what?
而且这些便士不必非得是两毛五。
And those pennies don't have to be a quarter.
对吧?
Right?
没错。
Yeah.
我觉得有时候朋友能帮你渡过难关。
And I think sometimes with your friends, they can help you get over that hump.
他们能帮你走出舒适区。
They can help you get outside of your zone.
更重要的是,他们能对你诚实。
And they can, more importantly, be honest.
是啊。
Yeah.
你知道吗?
You know?
我要告诉你一件糟糕的事,我们在疫情期间很久以前和社区做过一个愿景板活动,就是想和他们坐下来虚拟聊天。
I will tell you something shitty is that a lot of our we did a like a vision board thing during COVID a long time ago with our community just to like sit down with them and like chat with them virtually.
他们中大多数人,大概90%,甚至都不好意思谈论自己的梦想,因为他们生活中的人会...
And most of them, like, 90% of them said they they were even uncomfortable to talk about what they dreamed about because the people in their life would either, like
比如,我永远不会让我丈夫和家人看到我的愿景板,因为...
Like, I'll never I would never show my vision board to my husband and my family because
他们真他妈该离婚了。
You they need to get fucking divorce.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
是啊。
Yeah.
我明白。
I know.
我我需要
I I need
排毒。
to detox.
或者他们对自己的梦想太过恐惧。
Or they are too afraid of their own dreams.
你知道吗,我觉得我们给自己下了判断,然后投射到别人身上,想着'他们会觉得我很可笑',但其实是因为你不敢为自己真正想要的东西展现脆弱。
You know, like, I think we put judgments on ourselves and then we project it onto other people and we're like, they wouldn't they would think I'm ridiculous, but it's because you're too scared to be vulnerable for what you really want.
对吧?
Right?
你得像看待孩子一样看待自己。
You have to, like, kind of almost look at yourself like a child.
你知道吗?
You know?
就像前几天布鲁克斯来找我,他做了几件有趣的事。
It's like Brooks goes to me the other day, well, he did a couple things funny.
我告诉你。
I'll tell you.
但他在那边。
But he's down there.
他在健身房里。
He's in the gym.
他和艾丽卡在一起。
He's with Erica.
他多大了?
How old is he?
他10岁了。
He's 10.
10岁。
10.
好的。
Okay.
他当时说,埃里卡?
He was like, Erica?
她是我的普拉提老师。
She's my Pilates teacher.
前普拉提老师。
Former Pilates.
很棒。
Great.
太棒了。
Awesome.
她会让你累趴下的。
She kills you.
你不想锻炼,但之后又会爱上这种感觉。
You don't wanna work out, but then you love it after.
他说,妈妈,埃里卡,他说,你知道如果我有机会的话,他说,我就是不知道。
He goes, mom, Erica, he goes, you know if I had the opportunity, the chance that he was like, I just I don't know.
我是想成为职业长曲棍球运动员,还是想进入NBA?
Do I wanna be a PLL, professional lacrosse player, or do I wanna go into the NBA?
对。
Right.
就像,这些选择现在就摆在我面前。
Like, I have these choices right here in front of me.
然后他说,
And he was like,
我就是不知道。
I just don't know.
非常认真。
Dead serious.
认真的要命。
Dead fucking serious.
是啊。
Yeah.
对啊。
Yeah.
非常认真。
Dead serious.
然后
And
他说,我不知道。
he was like, I don't know.
艾瑞卡说,千万别笑。
And Erica was like, please do not smile.
千万别。
Do not.
是啊。
Yeah.
然后他就说,是啊。
And he was like, yeah.
然后他说,我可能就拿这笔钱了。
And he goes, I might just take the money.
是啊。
Yeah.
我可能会。
I might.
你知道
You know
什么?
What?
钱在棒球里吗?
Is the money in the baseball?
长曲棍球。
Lacrosse.
不。
No.
钱可能在NBA里。
Probably the money would be in the NBA.
NBA。
NBA.
哦,对。
Oh, right.
但你知道,对他来说,他进NBA的机会为零,成为职业长曲棍球运动员的可能性也基本为零。
But, you know, for him, there's no chance he's going to the NBA and probably zero chance he's gonna be a professional lacrosse player.
但在他心里,是啊。
But in his mind Yeah.
有可能。
It's possible.
你说得太对了。
You're so right.
这是有可能的。
It's possible.
我
I
比如昨晚我们从棒球场回来时。
Like he's we're coming back from the baseball field last night.
他说,你知道,他问,你觉得你能让你的...他是怎么说的来着?
He goes, you know, he goes, do you think you can get your he's like, how did he say it?
他说得特别完美。
He said it so perfectly.
大概是说,我真的认为你能把Wise Beauty做得和香奈儿一样大。
Something like, you know, I really think you can get Wise Beauty as as big as Chanel.
嗯。
Mhmm.
你当然可以。
For sure you can.
然后他说我说,他说,如果你能做到,我能多拿一双Air Jordan吗?
And he was like I was like, and he goes, and if you do, can I get that extra pair of Air Jordans?
哦。
Oh.
我说,呃,也许两双吧。
I was like, I mean, maybe two.
也许两双。
Maybe two.
到这份上,也许三双。
At this point, maybe three.
我们拭目以待。
We're gonna wait and see.
也许三双因为
Maybe three because
这就是他们全部想要的。
It's all they want.
他们想要的只是一些
It's all they want is some
新乔丹鞋。
new Jordans.
这...你说得太对了。
That's I'm You're so right though.
就像,看着
Like, looking
这样的情况,机会就在那里等着你去抓住,只要你觉得你值得并且坚持到底。
at it like that, like, the opportunity is there for the taking if you think that you're worth it and just continue to follow through.
是啊。
Yeah.
你没理由不成功。
There's no reason you're not.
没有任何理由不让任何人
There's no reason no one
但大脑往往会让我们退缩。
is But the mind kind of shuts us down.
是啊。
Yeah.
而且我父母真的非常开明。
And the I can't And my parents were extremely good.
就算我说想当宇航员——明明知道自己数学不行根本当不了宇航员——他们也会说‘哦,这想法不错’。
If I said I wanted to be an astronaut knowing that I can't really do math and I'm never gonna be an astronaut, they're like, oh, that that sounds good.
没错。
Yeah.
你知道吗,我的人生梦想就是在本地DQ餐厅当服务员。
You know, my dream in life was to be a waitress at my local Dairy Queen.
那就是我的梦想。
That was my dream.
我的愿望是成为
Wanted Mine was to be
一名收银员,这样我就能按按钮了。
a cashier so I could tap the button.
我想按足够久的按钮。
I wanted to tap long enough.
我想当一名收银员。
I wanted to be a cashier.
我只是想体验一下。
And I just wanted to check it out.
我做到了。
I did it.
我曾经想
I wanted to
然后按下。
And press.
咔嗒咔嗒咔嗒。
Click click click.
但他们从没说过,哦,你不能当服务员。
But they never were like, oh, you can't be a waitress.
是的。
Yes.
那样赚不到足够的钱。
That's not gonna make you enough money.
而且我们最近不是在播客里说过吗,别总是问'你打算怎么维持生计?'
And also don't I we said on a podcast recently, don't be like, well, how are you gonna make that work?
那样赚不了多少钱,那样行不通。
And that doesn't make a lot of money and that that doesn't do that.
所以我们说,我们迫不及待想看你实现它。
So we're like, we can't wait to see you do that.
嗯。
Mhmm.
但是,你知道,我迫不及待想看到
But, you know, I can't wait to see
会发生什么。
what happens.
当有人低估我时,尤其是我在努力做事的时候,我想这是我从模特生涯中学到的,因为你知道,我没有六英尺高,也没有一百磅那么瘦。
When someone underestimates me, like, especially when I'm trying to do things, I think I learned that from modeling because I wasn't, you know, six foot, you know, a hundred pounds.
我总是不得不为此付出更多努力。
I always had to work at it.
你知道,我总是被说太漂亮、太保守、太黑、太白、太胖或太瘦。
I always, you know, I was always too pretty, too conservative, too dark, too light, too fat, too skinny.
我的意思是,从来没有一个时刻让人觉得你是完美的。
I mean, like, there was never a moment for like Where you're perfect.
那些年我总在想,哦,是的。
Years where I'm like, oh, yeah.
我对自己感觉良好。
I feel good about myself.
是啊。
Yeah.
没错。
Yeah.
我甚至不知道自己的鼻子是歪的,直到有个摄影师说:'你能往左边转一点吗?'
I didn't even know my nose was crooked until a photographer goes, can you move to the left?
然后又说:'能往右边转一点吗?'
And then I can you move to the right?
'能靠近些吗?'
Can you move in?
那时我才刚入行两三个星期,22岁的我心想
Finally I've been modeling like two three weeks and I'm 22 years old.
我说'你就不能...'结果他说'嗯,你鼻子是歪的'
I'm like can you just and he goes yeah your your nose is crooked.
我反问'真的吗?'
I go Really?
就是
Just
像那样。
like that.
而整整二十一、二十二年来我都不知道这件事。
And for twenty one, twenty two years I didn't know that.
我知道。
I know.
我知道。
I know.
你不需要
You didn't need
知道这个。
to know that though.
但你
But you
知道吗,因为但现在我知道了。
know like because But now I know it.
但现在对吧?
But now Right?
现在我知道了。
Now I know it.
你的小腿太粗了。
Your calves are too big.
是的。
Yes.
对吧?
Right?
我甚至,我记得有次去看整形医生问能不能帮我处理下,因为我想让小腿...能
I even like, I think I went one time to a plastic surgeon and be like, can you just help me with like because I was I was To make your calves Can
他们等等。
they Wait.
等等。
Wait.
他们能吗?
Can they?
不能。
No.
好吧。
Okay.
我不确定那是不是真的,关于阴道什么都能做,我们想做的所有事
I didn't I didn't know if that was a like, can do everything with your vagina, everything that we to
我是说,在哥伦比亚他们大概能做。
I mean, they can probably do it in Colombia.
你懂我意思吗?
You know what I mean?
在哥伦比亚他们大概能做。
They can probably do it in Colombia.
是啊。
Yeah.
但你大概不会想让人把你的猫弄走吧。
But you probably don't want your cats removed though.
那可能不是个
That's probably not a
好主意。
good idea.
走路会很困难。
Have a hard time walking.
你知道我刚才说的是,你开始把所有注意力都放在那些事情上。
You know what I was saying is is you start to focus on all of those things.
我觉得,当我最终成为主持人或演员时,已经听过太多人对我说过难听的话、跟我谈过或告诉过我,那层盔甲已经变得非常...它是隐形的。
And I think, you know, by the time I ended up getting to to become a host or an actor I had had so many shitty things said to me or talked to me or you know told to me that that armor is very it's stealth.
嗯。
Mhmm.
对吧?
Right?
就像,我已经建立起了这种心态,好吧,不在乎。
Like, I've I've built it up like, okay, don't care.
我已经听过那些了。
I've heard that.
是的。
Yes.
因为我的经纪人说过,你可能会收到一些不中听的反馈。
Because my agent was like, you might get some feedback that you might not like.
我当时就想,哦,好吧。
I'm like, oh, okay.
行吧。
Alright.
我没问题。
I'm good.
但我确实在乎。
But I do.
当有人质疑我时,我会更加坚持。
When someone doubts me, I'm I I can dig in.
我觉得这是个优点。
I feel like that's a good trait.
你现在肯定得到了很多支持。
You don't have you must have a lot of support for your line now.
肯定有很多支持,是的。
Like, there must be a lot of Yeah.
我是说,听着。
I mean, listen.
我们已经为此努力了三年。
We've been building it for three years.
这是一个由六部分组成的英雄主导临床试验。
It's it's a six piece hero driven clinical.
而我今天的皮肤比2015年时看起来更好。
And my skin today looks better than it did in 2015.
你最喜欢的产品是什么?
Is your What's favorite your favorite product?
问题解决者系列其实是我对氢醌的颂歌。
The problem solver is really my ode to hydroquinone.
如果你们必须读这篇文章
If you guys have to read this article
氢什么?
Is hydro what?
氢醌。
Hydroquinone.
你从未
You Is never
它就像奇亚籽
it like chia seeds
还是羽衣甘蓝?
or kale?
不。
No.
不。
No.
就像你的皮肤科医生给你开的那种。
Where they're like Your derm gives you a cold.
真漂亮。
It's so pretty.
这就是你的皮肤科医生给你的东西。
It's what your derm gives you.
好的。
Okay.
我们需要
We need to
找个皮肤科医生。
get a dermatologist.
当你什么
And when you what
皮肤科医生给你的时候 现在我们的皮肤科医生是莫莉·西姆斯。
derm give when you when you It's Molly Simms now, our dermatologist.
谢谢。
Thank you.
会给你能淡斑的东西。
Gives you that will lighten.
那些斑点。
The spots.
嗯。
Mhmm.
超级敏感。
Hypersensitive.
那是哪一个?
Which one's that
哪一个?
one?
把它拿掉。
Take it off.
把它拿掉。
Take it off.
洁面乳。
Cleanser.
等等。
Wait.
哦,你会让...这是凝胶洁面乳。
Oh, you're gonna let It's a gel cleanser.
这是油性凝胶洁面乳。
It's an oil gel cleanser.
这是一款油凝胶洁面乳。
It's an oil gel cleanser.
双重洁面。
Double cleanser.
而且你不会觉得特别水润。
And you don't feel super hydrated.
晒斑之类的东西。
Sun spots and stuff like that.
就这些
That's all
是的。
it is.
这是
This is
就这些。
that's all.
用问题解决者打出泡沫。
A lather with the problem solver.
做你的早晨护肤鸡尾酒,对。
Do the, do your morning cocktail Yeah.
就是你的维C产品。
Which is your vitamin c.
我不在乎你用哪个品牌。
I don't care what you do.
即使你不用我的产品线。
Even if you don't use my line.
是的。
Yeah.
你必须使用维C产品。
You have to use a vitamin c.
这太美了。
This is beautiful.
知道。
Know.
等等。
It's Wait.
抱歉。
Sorry.
你能把它涂在腿上吗?
Can you put that on your legs?
所有东西。
Everything.
比如你能穿
Like can you wear
它像是,比如,一个东西?
it like for, like, a thing?
嗯,那是个洁面乳。
Well, that's a cleanser.
那是洁面乳。
That's a cleanser.
很合适。
That's a good fit.
看起来有点像高光身体产品。
It kinda looks like a highlighter body thing.
我知道。
I know.
哇。
Wow.
漂亮。
Pretty.
非常 这就像我们刚刚
Extremely This is like this is like we just
遇到了非常有趣的事情。
came into something really fun right now.
就像,轻盈如羽,丝绒般柔滑。
Like, is weightless, velvety.
我不喜欢涂保湿霜的感觉。
I don't love to wear a moisturizer.
我不想有那种涂了东西的感觉。
I don't wanna feel like I'm wearing one.
哦。
Oh.
试试看嘛。
Just try it.
好烫啊。
It is hot.
真的很浓稠吗?
Is it really rich?
浓稠但依然轻盈。
It's rich but weightless.
哦。
Oh.
是吗?
Did you?
我长过痘痘。
I had acne.
好吧。
So Okay.
嗯。
Yeah.
我得过囊肿性痤疮。
I had cystic acne.
那挺严重的。
That's lot.
所有产品都是非致痘的。
Everything is noncomedogenic.
这是丝芙兰纯净系列,但为了效果做了优化,你可以想象。
It's Sephora clean, but it is putched for efficacy like you can imagine.
视黄醇
The retinol
我太
I'm so
兴奋了 你是成年后还是青少年时期得的囊肿性痤疮?
excited about Did you have cystic acne as an adult or a teenager?
我从二十岁出头就开始长囊肿性痤疮。
I had cystic acne starting in my early twenties.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
然后三十多岁中期又复发。
Then again in my mid thirties.
哦,我对早上这件事超级期待。
Oh, that I'm like so excited for the morning.
我现在的生活简直一团糟。
Can't handle my life right now.
因为很多女性都这样。嗯哼。
Because a lot of women Mhmm.
你也不例外。
Including you too.
只能想象了。
Can only imagine.
你每天早上都用维生素C吗?
You use vitamin c every morning?
不用。
Nope.
我们用。
We do.
不用。
Nope.
我甚至不是你
I'm not even You
必须的。
have to.
所以这些就是英雄。
And so these are the hero.
那就是英雄。
That's the hero.
那叫做你最喜欢的x。
That's called your favorite x.
每个人都有个最喜欢的x。
Everyone has a favorite x.
它叫做去角质棉片。
It's called the exfoliating pads.
是Ectoin。
It's Ectoin.
这是葡萄糖酸内酯。
It's gluconalactone.
它会剥离角质。
It will strip it.
它会做好准备,把那些脏东西全部清除掉
It will get it ready and it will take all that shit off
你的脸。
your face.
所以我想这些护肤品对青少年TS也适用吧。
It's so I would like this is this all of the skincare is okay for like a teenager TS too.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yeah.
我是说,我可能不会给他们用视黄醇。
I mean, I probably wouldn't do the the retinol on them.
他们不需要用视黄醇。
They don't need they don't need a retinol.
但洁面乳和保湿霜效果很棒。
But the cleanser, the moisturizer, amazing.
这个项目最大的障碍是什么?
What was the biggest hurdle of this project?
比如在执行过程中?
Like, doing this?
有没有哪个时刻让你觉得'我撑不下去了'?
Like, where you were like, I I'm done.
是否曾有过想放弃的念头?
Did you ever have a moment where you're like, I'm I'm out.
直接撂挑子。
Peace out.
我们不干了。
We're done.
等等。
Wait.
我要稍微休息一下,然后我想让你告诉我们那件事。
I'm gonna take a quick break and then I wanna I want you to tell us that one.
好的。
Okay.
最大的困难是
The biggest hurdle for
对我来说最大的障碍是,我一直非常想要进行临床试验,却没意识到它们会花费如此之高。
The biggest hurdle for me was think I always I really wanted clinicals and I didn't realize how much they were gonna cost.
我是说,这是...
I mean, it's What
对于我们这些不了解的人来说,临床试验是什么?
is a clinical for us people who don't know a clinical?
针对产品的临床试验,根据试验要求招募30名女性进行测试。
For a clinical trial to do on a product, take 30 women depending on your trial.
30位女性使用三十天。
30 women for thirty days.
我做了四款产品加上套装,亮白套装。
And I did four products plus the bundle, the brightening bundle.
花费超过15万美元。
And it costs upper of $150,000.
美元。
American.
相当于70万加元。
That's 700,000 Canadian.
所以我
That's So I
我想我只是不希望人们认为我只是挂名。
think I just didn't want people to think I put my name on something.
我想要的是能诚实地说,如果你看那个大盒子,把那个盒子递给我。
I wanted something that I can honestly say if you look at that big box, here hand me that box.
这些是去角质棉片。
These are the exfoliating pads.
96%的用户肌肤光泽度提升,90%的用户肤质改善,90%的用户肌肤明显焕新,93%的用户认为适合日常温和使用。
96% increased skin luminosity, ninety percent saw improvement with skin texture, ninety percent experienced visibly resurfaced skin and 93% gentle for everyday use.
这款产品会彻底改变你的肌肤。
Like this product will change your skin.
外面总有些混蛋,你懂我意思吗?
You have dick bags out there, you know what I mean?
就是毫无理由地想拒绝。
Just wanna say no for no reason.
我只是不想那样。
And I just didn't want that.
而且我有点像...我知道我就像贝瑟妮·弗兰克尔那样是个实验小白鼠,这是我的风格。但对于这个产品,你真的想知道它是否有效。
And I also kind of, I mean I know I'm like Bethany Frankel, such a guinea pig, I'm trying part of my thing But for this and doing you really wanna know if it's, if it works.
是啊。
Yeah.
它可能看起来不错,但必须有效才行。
And it might look good but it has to work.
是的。
Yes.
你知道最棒的是什么吗?它们都符合TSA安检标准。
Do you know the best thing too is they're all TSA safe.
没错。
Yeah.
你可以带着它们旅行。
You can travel with them.
它们都不到100毫升。
They're all under a 100 mils.
哦,太完美了。
Oh, perfect.
而且都不到100美元。
And all under a $100.
这真是太棒了。
That's that's so Amazing.
是啊。
Yeah.
我们需要...我需要...
We need to I need to
关注我的颈部。
focus on my neck.
好的。
Okay.
我听说Tinx给我们讲了个很棒的建议。
So I heard a really good Tinx was telling us.
对吧?
Right?
好的。
Okay.
等等。
Wait.
是25岁左右吗?
Is it like 25?
对。
Yeah.
她25岁。
She's 25.
所以我们是从25岁那里获取美容建议吗?
So we're we're taking beauty buys from '25?
32岁。
32.
她32岁。
She's 32.
好的。
Okay.
她当时在谈论那个CO。
She was talking about the c o.
是SIO吗?
It s I o?
是SIO。
Is I o.
S I 对。
S I Yeah.
它们就像是硅胶那种。
And they're like the silicone.
她说产品含有链...我是说她12岁。
And she said it has chain I mean, she's 12.
不过确实。
But Yeah.
这改变了她的皮肤,我其实相信她的话。
It's changed her skin and I actually believed her.
这是什么?
What is it?
你在这里用过它吗?
You used it here?
你觉得它有效吗?
What did you think it worked?
哦,中国的。
Oh, Chinese.
关于那些贴片吗?
About the patches?
是的。
Yeah.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
你用过了吗?
Have you used them?
让我睡不好觉。
Off of my sleep.
是的。
Yeah.
现在我等等。
Now I've Wait.
你觉得它们——我是说,用专业术语来说,你认为这些真的有效吗?
Do we think they I mean, you're the term, do you think these what really works?
我确实相信那个。
I do believe in that.
但我同时也相信视黄醇。
I but I also believe in a retinol.
我相信——相信——相信治疗的效果。
I believe in a in a in a treatment.
还有防晒霜。
And sunscreen.
每晚都要涂防晒霜。
Every night and sunscreen.
是啊。
Yeah.
比如我们需要用视黄醇。
Like we need a retinol.
我们需要一些活性成分。
We need some active ingredients.
你需要活性成分。
You need actives.
没错。
Yes.
确实需要。
You do.
我觉得关键是要避免使用过于刺激的产品。
What like if I think what you don't wanna do is use something so harsh.
我发现自己在做激光、换肤或使用氢醌这类刺激性很强的治疗,效果虽好,但一旦出门接触阳光,皮肤就会变得极度敏感。
I found myself either lasering or doing a peel or doing something so harsh like hydroquinone that it's great, but then the moment you walk out into the sun, you're super hypersensitive.
而且对大多数只想变美但无法每周做激光的人来说,这太昂贵了。
Also, it's expensive for most people who just wanna look good and can't go to do lasers every week.
对吧?
Right?
比如隔周做一次。
Like or every other week.
我发现我们采访了大约10位皮肤科医生,遗憾的是大多数经济条件较好的女性反而更容易破坏皮肤屏障,因为她们护肤步骤过多。
I have found that the derms we interviewed about 10 derms that most women sadly who have more money fuck up their barrier more because they're doing more.
确实如此。
It's very true.
她们过度去角质了。
They're taking off too many layers.
导致皮肤变得干燥。
They're making it dry.
他们让皮肤变得敏感。
They're making it irritated.
他们基本上就是在破坏皮肤屏障。
And they're just basically messing with the barrier.
是啊。
Yeah.
这就是为什么我们的妈妈们看起来状态那么好。
That's why our moms look so good.
她们啥都没折腾。
They didn't teach They did shit.
她们顺其自然。
They just let it go naturally.
我懂。
I know.
但你知道,听着,我确实相信微针疗法。
But I, you know, listen, I I do I do believe in microneedling.
我确实相信。
I do believe.
我也确实相信某些激光疗法。
And I do believe in some lasers.
我只是认为你必须对所做的事情非常非常小心。
I just think I think you have to be really, really careful on what you do.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我们是否因为更多并不意味着更好。
Do we as Because more doesn't mean better.
我知道。
I know.
更多并不意味着更多。
More doesn't mean more.
人们会为了卖东西而卖东西给你。
And people will just sell you stuff to sell you stuff.
或者要350美元,或者就只含一种成分。
Or it's $350, like, or it's one ingredient.
那样从来都不好,所以我特别强调要有多维度的功效。
Like, that's never good, by Like, the that's why I was very specific on it being multidimensional.
它需要含有多种成分来帮助改善。
It having different things to help.
如果你在剥离角质,就必须有舒缓成分来安抚肌肤。
If you're stripping, there has to have ingredients into to calm it.
否则你的脸会他妈的通红。
If not, you're fucking red.
我看到很多女性只用视黄醇,还是错误的那种。
Like, can see I people can see so many women on just retinol, the wrong retinol.
我就想说,你的皮肤太干燥了。
I'm like, you are so dry.
你看起来被忽悠了。
You look sold.
这个观点太到位了。
That is such a good point.
挑我们的脸。
Picking our faces.
赞成还是反对?
Yay or nay?
反对。
Nay.
反对。
Nay.
不过她不得不这么做。
She had to, though.
凯特昨晚,他们...我家里没有镜子。
Kate, last night, they have I don't have a mirror at home.
放大镜。
Magnify a mirror.
在家里。
At home.
而且你不需要
And you don't need
家里有个放大镜 这里曾经有一个
a home magnifying mirror at There was one here and
我当时
I was
天啊,简直了。
like, oh my god.
然后我就疯了。
And I went crazy.
我当时就想,你相信那种你会经历的事情吗
And I was like, do you believe in like the things where you go
当他们 你必须得到
when they You gotta get
把它弄出来。
it out.
就是那种挤痘痘的视频,他们会清理你的毛孔?
The pimple poppers where they like get your pores and clean your pores?
像是要把所有东西都挤出来那样?
Like, do we squeeze in everything out?
我确实有点相信 in that.
I do believe a little bit in that.
确实。
I do.
我也相信简单的去角质。
I also believe in, like, simple exfoliation.
是的。
Yeah.
我这么说没有恶意,但我觉得只要去角质就不用这样了。
I don't mean this in a bad way, but I think just exfoliate and you won't have to.
我认为这就是你问题的根源所在
I think that's where you're finding your problem is
嗯,去健身房后我就不洗脸
Well, go to the gym and then I don't wash my face.
那我们就用化妆棉擦一下好了
We'll just do a pad then.
好的
Okay.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我打算把这些放车里,一上车就马上用
I'm gonna put these in my car and just do the minute I get in and just do it.
这才是尊重
That's Respect.
因为想想你的发色
Because think about your hair color.
对吧?
Right?
比如我今晚要去染发。
Like people I'm getting my hair color done tonight.
看起来不太理想。
It doesn't look very good.
抱歉。
Sorry.
其实很好看。
It looks great.
但人们总夸我说,天啊,你的发色真亮眼。
But people always compliment me and I'm like, oh my god, your hair looks really bright.
听着,我的染发师技术一流。
My listen, I have a great hair colorist.
她太棒了。
She's amazing.
我爱莉兹·杨。
Liz Young, I love her.
但原因在于,每次染发前,她都会先用Malibu水晶去黄洗发水、深层清洁或净化洗发水,去除所有防晒霜残留、干洗喷雾和水垢堆积。
But why is because right before I do, she does my hair color, she does Malibu Crystals or a detoxifying or clarifying shampoo to get all the sunscreen, all the shit, the dry shampoo, the water buildup.
道理是一样的。
It's the same way.
这就是为什么你对着放大镜看时会惊呼:我皮肤表层这些鬼东西到底是什么?
It's why you look in that magnifying mirror and you're like, wait what the fuck is on my top layer of my skin?
没错。
Yes.
所以别用放大镜了,直接买些去角质棉片吧。
So don't get a magnifying glass, just get some exfoliating pads.
对。
Yes.
听着,你必须用自己选择的方式去角质。
And we're You've got to exfoliate however you want to exfoliate.
我是说我不去角质。
I mean I don't exfoliate.
这可能是最简单的方法了。
Could This is the easiest one.
非常容易。
It's very easy.
对我来说,这源于一个我很喜欢但不想透露的产品,不过类似OxiClean那种?
For me, I it came from a product that I love that I'm not gonna say, but string OxiClean?
不是。
No.
开玩笑的。
Joking.
不是。
No.
它效果非常强劲。
It's extremely strong.
怀孕时不能用,它会灼伤你的脸。
You can't use it when you're pregnant and it will burn your face off.
但它效果惊人。
But it's amazing.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
但我想要的是女性们无法坚持使用的东西。
But I wanted something that women are not consistent.
而坚持就是魔法。
And consistency is the magic.
确实如此。
It just is.
你就是
You're the
同一个人。
same person.
你真是太通情达理了,你知道吗?
You're just such a reasonable It's just you know what?
你说得很有道理
You're making a lot
非常有道理。
of sense.
就是这样。关于护垫,我本来想说上周我第一次做了背部护理。
That's just what And for the pads, I was gonna say I had got a back facial last week for the first time.
是的。
Yeah.
感觉太棒了,因为这些事情确实需要有人帮忙。
It was amazing because these things are what you just need someone to help you.
我来帮你护理背部吧。
I'll do your back.
我来帮你做。
I'll do it.
把问题解决霜涂满整个痘痘。
Put problem solver on all over over a pimple.
就像,你挑破那个痘痘。
Like, you pick that pimple.
是啊。
Yeah.
我今晚就动手。
I'm doing it tonight.
嗯。
Yeah.
要再来一次今晚挤破它吗?
Let's do Gonna pop it again tonight?
我要把它涂得满脸都是。
And I'm gonna put it all over shit all over my face.
我都等不及了。
I can't wait.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。