本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
大家好,欢迎收听西班牙语播客。
Hello, everyone, and welcome to Hispanic Podcast.
今天,我们将采访克里斯蒂娜·阿奎莱拉,聊聊她的族裔背景、出身以及她是如何走到今天的。
Today, we will be interviewing Christina Aguilera about her heritage, where she came from, and how she got to where she is now.
现在,让我们热烈欢迎大家最喜欢的流行巨星——克里斯蒂娜·阿奎莱拉。
Now I'll give a warm welcome to everyone's favorite pop star, Christina Aguilera.
大家好。
Hello, everyone.
你好。
Hello.
感谢您今天加入我们。
Thank you for joining us today.
你怎么样?
How are you?
我棒极了。
I'm amazing.
你怎么样?
How are you?
我很好。
I'm good.
很好。
Good.
那我们不如
So why don't we
直接开始吧?
get right into it?
你来自哪里?
Where are you from?
我出生在纽约斯塔滕岛,但是在宾夕法尼亚州罗切斯特长大的。
I was born in Staten Island, New York, but I was raised right here in Rochester, Pennsylvania.
太酷了。
That's so cool.
你家里还有哪些人?
And who all is in your family?
我两个儿子,马克斯·布拉特曼
My two sons, Max Bratman
还有夏默·拉特勒和我的未婚夫马修·拉特勒。
and Summer Rutler, and my fiance Matthew Rutler.
你的孩子多大了?
How old are your kids?
马克斯13岁,夏默6岁。
Max is 13, and Summer is six.
真好。
Nice.
你和你的未婚夫订婚多久了?
And how long have you and your fiance been engaged?
我们从2010年就订婚了,大概十一年了。
We've been engaged since 2010, so about eleven years.
太疯狂了。
That's crazy.
恭喜。
Congratulations.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我们聊点别的吧。
So onto another topic.
你家里谁是墨西哥人?妈妈还是爸爸?
Who in your family is Mexican, your mom or your dad?
我父亲出生在厄瓜多尔。
My father was born in Ecuador.
哦,原来是这样。
Oh, okay.
你说你是在罗切斯特长大的。
And you said you grew up in Rochester.
嗯?
Yeah?
嗯。
Yeah.
我确实去过。
I did.
你小时候在哪里上学?
Where did you go to school growing up?
我上过北阿勒格尼中学、罗切斯特地区小学和马歇尔中学。
I went to North Allegheny Middle School, Rochester Area Elementary School, and Marshall Middle School.
有意思。
Interesting.
你小时候遇到过什么困难吗?
And did you have any hardships growing up?
嗯。
Yeah.
我有。
I did.
我父亲曾经多年对母亲实施家暴。
My father was actually an abusive husband to my mom for a few years.
当我六岁的时候,我母亲终于成功离婚,之后我们搬到了罗切斯特。
When I was about six, my mom was finally able to get a divorce, which is when we moved to Rochester.
哇。
Wow.
听到这个我很难过。
I'm so sorry to hear that.
谢谢你分享你的故事。
Thank you for sharing your story.
你有没有至今仍记得的童年回忆?
Do you have any childhood memories you remember to this day?
因为我的童年非常艰难,我不太愿意分享那样的事情。
Since my childhood was so hard for me, I don't feel comfortable sharing anything like that.
最近,由于表演,我的生活变得非常美好,这让我渐渐淡忘了童年时的痛苦经历。
My life has been so great recently with performing that it sort of tunes out the bad things from growing up.
通过你的作品,我知道你已经激励并触动了全球无数人。
I know through your work, you've inspired and touched so many people around the world.
你有没有一些想和我们分享的,关于你如何与粉丝建立联系的故事?
Do you have any stories you would like to share with us about how you reached out to your fans?
我真的深入
I really reached
通过参加各种节目来接触我的粉丝,比如《周六夜现场》、《美国之声》、《深夜秀》和《车载卡拉OK》。
out to my fans by getting onto shows and making a statement se, like Saturday Night Live, The Voice, and The Late Late Show, Carpool Karaoke.
谢谢你,克里斯蒂娜,
Well, thank you, Christina,
感谢你今天来到这里,与我们分享你的一段经历。
for coming out here today to share a little bit of your story.
谢谢你邀请我。
Thank you for having me.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。