本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
我讲话不像高级经理。
I don't speak like a senior manager.
我说英语时并不像高管那样说话。
I don't talk in an executive way in English.
听起来熟悉吗?
Sound familiar?
在这一集中,我将重点介绍11种改进方式,帮助你改变说话方式,从而在高级层面沟通时感觉更有自信。
Well, in this episode, I'm gonna focus on 11 upgrades you can make to how you speak to feel more confident communicating at a senior level.
我们开始吧,好吗?
Let's crack on, shall we?
你好,欢迎回到《自信商务英语》。
Hello, and welcome back to Confident Business English.
我叫安娜。
My name is Anna.
我是一名神经语言教练,每天都在与来自世界各地的像你这样的高级经理合作。
I'm a neuro language coach, and I work with senior managers like you from all around the world every single day.
如果你已经在工作中能用英语交流,但主要目标是增强自信,那么这个播客就是为你准备的。
And this is the podcast if you can already speak in English at work, but your main goal is to build confidence.
正如我在介绍中所说,我经常听到的一个最大问题是,你对自己的声音缺乏自信。
As I said in the introduction, one of the biggest things I hear is a lack of confidence in how you sound.
我听起来不像高管。
I don't sound executive.
我听起来不像一位高级经理。
I don't sound like a senior manager.
我明白。
And I get it.
对吧?
Right?
因为也许,像我的许多客户一样,你已经具备了相当不错的功能性英语或实用英语——本质上,你是在职业生涯中边干边学的。
Because maybe, like many of my clients, you have got a really good functional English or a practical English, which is essentially you've learned it as you've gone along in your career.
而且你能够把工作完成。
And you can get the job done.
你主持会议。
You hold meetings.
你做演讲。
You give presentations.
你都能做到,但不知为何,总觉得还不够。
You can do it all, but for some reason, it doesn't feel like enough.
你听到别人说话的方式,心想:我听起来不像那样,或者他们用了一些我从未用过的表达。
And you hear the way that other people speak, and you think, I don't I don't sound like that, or there's something that they're saying that I'm not using.
如果我能说得更像他们那样,走进房间前我会更有自信。
And if I could speak a little bit more like that, it would make me feel much more confident before I walk into the room.
我想首先要明确的是:确实有一些表达可以让语言听起来更像高管、更有领导力,但并没有一种固定的方式让高级经理听起来必须如何。
I think the first thing to get across here is, yes, there are phrases you can use that can sound more executive or have more of a leadership touch, but there is no one way that a senior manager sounds.
这没有一刀切的标准。
There's no one size fits all for this.
但归根结底,你本来就已是高级经理。
And at the end of the day, you already are a senior manager.
你已经像一位高级经理那样说话了,因为你本来就是。
You already talk like a senior manager simply because you are one.
我想让你记住的另一件非常重要的是,我今天要与你分享的这些内容都不是成为高级经理所必需的或强制性的。
Another really important thing that I want you to keep in mind here is that none of the things I'm gonna share with you today are obligatory or mandatory to sound like a senior manager.
最重要的是清晰简洁的信息。
The most important thing always is a clear and simple message.
用最少的词、最简单的方式告诉我你需要知道什么。
Tell me what I need to know in as few words as possible, as simply as possible.
然而,如果你使用了一些这些词语和表达,可能会帮助你在进入房间时感觉更自信。
However, perhaps if you use some of these words and phrases, it will help you feel more confident when you go into the room.
我常用来打比方的是衣服。
The analogy I like to use here is always with clothes.
我们都有一套特别的服装,穿上它去上班时,你会想:哇。
We've all got that special outfit that you put on, you go to work, and you think, wow.
我感觉非常自信。
I feel super confident.
你不必非得穿它。
You don't have to wear it.
你可以只穿普通衣服,或者随便什么都可以。
You can just wear a normal outfit or whatever.
但你知道,如果你穿上那套西装、裙子、衬衫或其他任何衣服,走进房间时感觉会更好。
But you know that if you wear that suit or dress or a shirt or whatever, you're just gonna feel better when you walk into the room.
这种词汇也是如此,有点像那样。
It's a little bit like that with this type of vocabulary.
你不需要使用那些高级词汇。
You don't need to use the advanced stuff.
这完全不是强制性的。
It's really not mandatory at all.
但如果它能帮助你在现场获得信心提升,那就值得花时间去学习。
But if it's going to help give you a confidence boost when you're there, then it could be something that's worth investing the time to learn.
所以,让我们带着这种态度进入今天的节目,开始吧。
So let's take that attitude into the episode today, and let's get on with it.
我将逐一介绍我的11个要点,包括一些背景信息、一些例子,然后我会请你们也进行练习。
I'm gonna go through my 11 points here, a little bit of background, some examples, and then I'm gonna ask you to practice as well.
作为一位高级经理,我可以想象,你经常会在说:还有其他问题吗?
As a senior manager, I can imagine that many times you're saying, are there any more questions?
或者我需要更多细节。
Or I need more details.
或者需要进一步讨论,直到我们达成一致。
Or more discussion is required until we come to an agreement.
但与其使用‘more’,我建议你换成‘further’,f-u-r-t-h-e-r,进一步。
But rather than using more here, I would encourage you to swap it for further, f u r t h e r, further.
为什么呢?
Why?
这里的区别很小,但‘more’更侧重于数量。
Well, the difference here is small, but more really focuses on volume.
对吧?
Right?
更多问题,更多细节。
More questions, more details.
但‘further’侧重于进展、发展和下一步。
But further focuses on progression, development, the next step.
它听起来稍微更正式、更具战略性,这当然能让表达更具高管风范。
It sounds a little bit more formal and also more strategic, which, of course, can help it sound more executive.
因此,不要说‘我需要更多细节’,试着说‘我需要进一步的细节’。
So rather than saying I need more details, try saying I need further details.
接下来,当你需要对某事进行反思时,我经常发现人们会说:我觉得非常好。
Next, when you have to give a reflection about something, often, I find people say things like, I think it was really good.
我觉得非常有帮助。
I think it was very helpful.
但这里有一个你可以替换使用的短语,当你想对某次演讲、在会议上,或有人向你或团队展示的内容进行反思时,这个表达非常出色。
But here's a phrase that you could use instead, which sounds great when you wanna give a reflection perhaps about a presentation, if you're at a conference, or maybe something that somebody has presented to you, like the team, for example.
我觉得这非常有趣,你也可以使用其他任何形容词。
I found it really interesting, or you can use any other adjective.
我觉得这非常有见地。
I found it really insightful.
我觉得这非常有帮助。
I found it very helpful.
我觉得这非常有用。
I found it very useful.
结构就是:我觉得这。
The structure is just I found it.
这个‘这’是形式主语,后面可以接任何形容词。
The it is like a dummy it, and then any adjective you want.
你甚至可以说:我觉得你的演讲有点令人困惑。
You could also even say, I found it a little confusing, actually, your presentation.
为什么这样说比‘我觉得’听起来更有高管风范?
Why does this sound more executive than just saying I think?
因为它更具反思性。
Well, it's more reflective.
这是基于一种反应。
It's based on a reaction.
当你想表达一个非常明确的观点时,我觉得这很棒。
I think is wonderful when you want to give a very clear opinion.
它非常直接且坚定,但这种方式更具反思性。
It's very direct and assertive, but this is more reflective.
它更关乎反馈,非常适合这种可能需要你进行反思的情境。
It's more to do with feedback and very, very nice for this type of situation where maybe you have to give a reflection.
谢谢你,安娜。
Thank you, Anna.
我觉得这非常有洞察力。
I found it very insightful.
谢谢大家。
Thank you, everyone.
拥有这些信息我觉得非常有用。
I found it very useful to have that information.
下一个。
Next.
作为高级经理,你经常需要表达你认为最佳前进方向的偏好。
Another thing that you need to do all the time as a senior manager is express a preference for what you think is the best way forward.
现在我想象,当你想这么做时,你可能会说:我想这么做,或者我希望能够这么做。
Now I imagine that often when you want to do this, you say, I want to do this or I would like to do this.
但这里有一种表达偏好而不完全承诺的方法,我们可以使用。
But here's something we could use that expresses a preference without being a 100% committed to something.
因为在项目的早期阶段,你并不想百分之百肯定地说这就是正确的方向。
Because often at the early stages of a project, right, you don't want to a 100% definitely say that this is the right way to go.
你可能需要更多时间来理清这个问题。
You might need a little bit more time to work that out.
我接下来要与你们分享的句型是:我热衷于,或者我们热衷于。
The sentence structure I'm gonna share with you here is I'm keen to or we are keen to.
Keen 的拼写是 k-e-e-n。
Keen is spelled k e e n.
这是一个很优美的表达,但我认为使用得不够多。
This is a beautiful phrase I do not think is used enough.
它的意思是,我们对此感兴趣。
What it means is we're interested.
我们愿意。
We're willing.
而且,它还带有一种热情,但没有那种义务感或承诺感。
Also, it has that level of enthusiasm in there, but there's not, like, an obligation or a commitment.
这并不是说我们绝对想做这件事。
It's not like we absolutely want to do this.
这个表达对你们来说效果很好,因为它在商业语境中依然保持积极的语气,但又不过于情绪化。
The reason why this works really well for you is it still has that positive tone in a business context, but it's not overly emotional.
它不是说我们迫不及待想做这件事,或者我们非常热情,因为这类表达在商业场合其实并不常用。
It's not like we can't wait to do this or we're really enthusiastic because those types of sentences we don't really say in a business context.
因此,这是一种绝佳的方式,能在表现积极的同时,保持中立和专业的态度。
So this is a beautiful way to strike that balance between sounding positive, but also at the same time very neutral and professional.
例如,明年我们非常希望提升客户满意度,或者客户满意度是我们明年非常想关注的一个方面。
For example, next year, we're really keen to improve our customer satisfaction, or customer satisfaction is something that we are really keen to take a look at next year.
我们有兴趣。
We're interested.
我们愿意。
We're willing.
但你知道,我们并没有说一定会做。
But, you know, we're not saying we're absolutely gonna do it.
我们只是说我们很希望去做。
We're just saying that we're keen to do it.
这不一样,我们得稍微玩点策略,对吧?
That's different, and we've gotta play the game a little bit, haven't we?
继续。
Moving on.
我清单上的下一件事,这本身就是高级经理职责的一部分,那就是你必须与人意见相左。
Next thing on my list, and this is just part and parcel of being a senior manager, is you have to disagree with people.
但这里的关键是,你在与人意见不同时要维持关系。
But the key part here is that you have to disagree with people whilst maintaining the relationship.
我经常听到人们说类似这样的话:我不这么认为。
Often what I hear people say are things like, I don't think so.
那是不对的。
That's not right.
我不同意。
I don't agree.
这些说法都管用,但可能显得有点生硬。
They all do the job, but they can come across as a little bit abrupt.
我建议这里可以做一个小改动,使用‘恐怕’这个短语。
One small change I would recommend here is using the phrase I'm afraid.
恐怕我不同意。
I'm afraid I disagree.
恐怕我对这个问题的看法不一样。
I'm afraid that's not the way that I see it.
恐怕我们的意见有所不同。
I'm afraid that we have a difference in opinion.
这种说法听起来更有领导力,是因为你明确地表达了拒绝,同时仍然保持了关系的完整。
The reason this comes across as more executive is because you're allowing yourself to say no clearly, but you're still keeping that relationship intact.
这对你来说是绝对必要的。
It's an absolute must for you.
强烈建议你使用它。
Highly recommend that you use it.
小小的改变,带来的效果却大不相同。
Small change, big difference in how it comes across.
接下来,延续我们之前的观点,你不仅需要与人意见相左,还需要能够应对异议。
Next, following on from our previous point, not only do you need to disagree with people, but you need to be able to manage objections.
对吧?
Right?
在谈判中,面对团队的质疑,你需要在保持中立的同时,让对方感到自己被倾听。
Negotiations, challenges from your team, you need to be able to manage these objections while staying neutral, but also making people feel like they're being listened to.
你可以使用的一个关键短语是这个。
A key phrase that you can use for that is this.
我理解你的看法。
I appreciate that.
然而,想象一下,当你不同意某人,而他们在谈论预算,比如说,他们认为你需要更少的资源,而你却觉得不行。
However, imagine if you're disagreeing with somebody and they're talking about the budget, for example, and they're saying that you need fewer resources and you're like, no.
我们需要更多的资源。
We need more resources.
你可以说:我理解你的看法。
You could say, I appreciate that.
我欣赏你的观点。
I appreciate your perspective.
然而,我认为我们确实需要更多的资源。
However, I feel that we do need more resources.
为什么这更显领导力?
Why is this more executive?
只是简单地加上那句话,而不是说‘是的,但我们必须这样做’。
Well, just simply by adding that sentence there rather than saying something like, yeah, but we need to do it like this.
是的,但我们需要更多资源。
Yeah, but we need more resources.
你是在认可他们的观点。
You're acknowledging their point of view.
他们感到自己被倾听了。
They feel listened to.
我感谢你的看法。
I appreciate that.
然而,你是在认可他们的视角。
However so you're acknowledging their perspective.
你是在肯定他们的立场,然后表达你的观点。
You're validating their position, then you're giving them your point of view.
这正是体现领导力的地方,因为你是一个团队建设者。
That is what comes across as executive because you are a team builder.
你是一位领导者,这些细微的细节在管理大型全球团队时至关重要。
You are a leader, and these are the little touches that matter when you're managing big global teams.
接下来,一个微小的改变。
Next, tiny, tiny change.
当你开启会议时,我经常听到人们说:‘你好。’
When you open meetings, I hear a lot of people say something like, hello.
你怎么样?
How are you?
但如果你这样开启会议,尤其是在小组会议上,听起来你并不是在对整个团队说话。
But if you open meetings like that, especially group meetings, it doesn't sound like you're speaking to the group.
因此,这里的一个小改动是,在欢迎团队时,务必加上‘大家’或‘所有人’。
So one small change here is to make sure that when you're welcoming the group to add either all or everyone.
例如:‘大家好。’
For example, hello, all.
今天你们怎么样?
How are you doing today?
大家好。
Hello, everyone.
大家今天怎么样?
How is everyone doing today?
大家都还好吗?
Are you all good?
这个小改变会让语气显得更有包容性,而且你可能会得到更好的回应。
This small change is gonna help it sound more inclusive, and you'll probably get better responses as well.
因为有时候当人们说,嗨。
Because sometimes when people say, hi.
你好吗?
How are you?
对一群人说时,没人知道什么时候该回应或说什么。
To a group, nobody really knows when to speak or say anything.
所以用这种方式,你甚至可能获得更高的回应率。
So you might even get a better response rate with that approach too.
接下来,这一点对你非常重要,因为作为高级经理,你需要引导和掌控对话,但又不希望像个独裁者。
Next, this point is really important for you because as a senior manager, you have to lead and direct conversations, but you don't wanna be like a dictator.
对吧?
Right?
因此,你必须精通使用‘我们来’这样的句式。
Therefore, you absolutely need to be a master of let's sentences.
我们开始吧。
Let's get started.
我们继续下一步。
Let's move on.
我们暂时先放一放。
Let's leave it for now.
我们稍后再回来讨论。
We can come back to it later.
我们明天再继续。
Let's pick it up tomorrow.
我们时间不多了。
We're running out of time.
使用‘让我们’这种说法能让你掌控对话并推动其前进,同时不会显得像独裁者或过于专横,尽管你实际上是在引导对话朝着你想要的方向发展。
Let's is gonna allow you to take control of the conversation and to move it forward without sounding like a dictator and that you're being really bossy even though you are steering the conversation towards what you want.
那么,为什么它听起来很有领导力呢?
So why does it sound executive?
这是因为这是一种指令性语言,因为你明确表达了你的想法,但又几乎伪装成一种协作方式。
Well, it's directive language because you are actually saying what you want, but it's almost disguised as collaboration.
因此,它能帮助你果断地引导对话并保持掌控力。
So it helps you lead the conversation really decisively and keep control.
所以这是一种绝对有用的表达方式,你必须精通‘让我们’这种说法。
So it's an absolutely useful one, and you need to be a master of let's.
接下来是我的下一项。
Next on my list.
作为高级经理,你总是参加会议。
As a senior manager, you're always in meetings.
对吧?
Right?
你在引导对话,但总会遇到时间不够的时候。
And you're leading the conversation, but there's always times when you're running out of time.
对吧?
Right?
而且人们说得太多之类的。
And people are talking too much or whatever.
现在你可能想说,抱歉。
Now maybe you wanna say, sorry.
你需要停下来。
You need to stop.
抱歉。
Sorry.
没时间了。
There's no time.
抱歉。
Sorry.
停下。
Stop.
或者类似这样的话。
Or something like this.
嗯,你可以在这里做一个小小的调整,说:我注意到了时间。
Well, a little swap that you could make here is to say, I'm conscious of time.
我注意到了时间。
I'm conscious of time.
我们能继续吗?
Can we move on?
我在这里注意到了时间,所以我们继续吧。
I'm conscious of time here, so let's move on.
为什么这是高管该做的?
Why is this executive?
嗯,这比其他说法要温和一些。
Well, it's less abrupt than the other versions.
比如,‘现在停一下’,这当然也没问题。
Like, oh, stop now, which is absolutely fine.
每个人都会理解你,但这种方式能让你礼貌地打断,同时让会议保持正轨。
Everybody's gonna understand you, but it allows you to interrupt politely and keep that meeting on track.
这是高级经理管理会议时必备的标志性表达。
And it's an absolute hallmark phrase for senior managers that need to manage meetings.
所以,如果你的词汇库中还没有这句话,那一定要加进去。
So if you don't have that in your vocabulary already, then definitely add it.
这是一种一旦掌握就可以反复使用的表达方式。
And it's one of those ones that you've once you've got it, you can just use it time and time again.
接下来,快速说一个。
Moving on here, quick one.
我经常看到的一个大问题是过度依赖使用‘好’和‘坏’这两个形容词。
One of the biggest things I see is an overreliance on using the adjectives good and bad.
意思是不错的。
The meaning was good.
这个提案不好。
This proposal is bad.
这不是一个很好的方法。
This is not a very good approach.
但我真的希望你能尝试扩大你在这些方面使用的词汇量。
But I would really like to challenge you to try to broaden your vocabulary around those areas.
坐下来想一想,头脑风暴一下,在日常工作中描述事物时,有哪些替代‘好’和‘坏’的形容词可以用。
Have a sit and think about and brainstorm what are some alternative adjectives I can use for good and bad when I'm describing things in my day to day job.
因为每个人的情况都不同。
Because it's different for everybody.
对吧?
Right?
如果你是建筑师或者IT销售人员,使用的形容词会不一样。
If you're an architect or you're an IT salesperson, the adjectives are gonna be different.
但真的坐下来想想你该如何拓宽这些表达。
But really sit and think about how you could broaden that.
为什么?
Why?
因为你的形容词越丰富,效果就越好。
Well, because the richer your adjectives are, the better.
好和坏绝对没问题。
Good and bad are absolutely fine.
它们能胜任。
They do the job.
这没什么不对的。
There's nothing wrong with that.
但如果你能给我更多细微的差别,比如高效、有效、成本效益高、清晰、复杂、简洁、顺畅,那你提供的就是更深层次的细节,这会显得非常出色。
But if you can give me a little bit more nuance on that, efficient, effective, cost effective, clear, complex, streamlined, smooth, then you're giving a different level of detail, and that comes across really, really well.
下一个。
Next.
这是一个非常经典的问题,我建议所有高级经理都将其设为自动处理,那就是当你需要让人去与他人沟通时。
This is an absolutely classic question that I recommend all senior managers get on autopilot, and that is when you need to ask people to speak to other people.
这句话是:‘你能去跟某人谈谈吗?’
And this is the phrase, can you take it up with someone?
这是替代‘我需要你跟某人谈谈’或‘我需要你与某人沟通’的一种说法,后者是非常常见的表达。
This is an alternative for saying, I need you to talk to somebody or I need you to speak to, which is a very common phrase.
同样,这句话虽然能达意,但如果说‘听好了,约翰,你能去跟人力资源部谈谈吗?’,听起来就更有高管风范。
Again, does the job, but sounds more executive if you say, listen, John, could you take it up with HR?
‘去跟某人谈谈’。
Take it up with.
因为当我们说话速度快时,我们会把它当作一个词来说,所以听起来就像连在一起的。
And it sounds like I'm saying it all as one word because that's how we say it when we're speaking quickly.
它的意思仅仅是:‘你能跟某人谈谈这件事吗?’
All it means is could you talk to somebody about something?
这其实很简单,但这种说法听起来更有高管气质,因为它意味着在正确的地方、找对的人提出问题。
It's really simple, but this version sounds more executive because it's about raising the issue in the right place with the right person.
这很礼貌。
It's polite.
这在高级职位的环境中既中性又非常常见。
It's neutral and super common in a senior role environment.
最后但同样重要的是,你可以做的另一件事是提升表达你认为正确做法的方式,使其更具领导力。
Finally, last but not least, the other thing that you can do to upgrade and sound more executive is about how you get across what you think is the right thing to do.
我经常看到人们在这方面严重不足,那就是未能展现出他们对自身想法或观点的坚定信念。
Often, I see people really lack in this area, and that's about showing their conviction in their ideas or thoughts.
比如,说‘我觉得也许我们应该这么做’。
So things like saying, I think maybe we should do this.
或许这是一个好主意。
Perhaps it could be a good idea.
这些句子都没问题,但当你需要说服或让别人相信你真的认为这是最佳前进方向时,该怎么办呢?
Those are all fine sentences, but what about if you need to convince or persuade people that you really think this is the best way forward?
简单的一句话,比如‘我坚信’,就能彻底改变你表达内容的语气。
Simply a sentence like, I'm confident that really changes the tone of what you're talking about.
我坚信这是对组织而言正确的方向。
I'm confident that this is the right direction for the organization.
我非常确信这是正确的道路。
I'm really confident this is the right path.
我对团队及其能力充满信心。
I'm very confident in the team and their abilities.
为什么这听起来很有高管风范?
Why does this sound executive?
因为它展现了明确的信念,而这正是我们在高级职位上所期待的,且不失分寸。
Because it shows clear conviction, which is what we're looking for at a senior level, but without aggression.
它还为你提供了一个替代选项,而不是反复使用那句被用滥了的‘我觉得,我觉得’。
And it gives you another option rather than using this overused, I think, I think.
让我们做个总结。
So let's wrap up.
我会给你一句话,让你针对我今天提到的每个要点进行重复练习,从第一点开始。
I'm gonna give you one sentence to repeat focusing on each of the points I've said today, starting with number one.
我需要更多细节。
I need further details.
谢谢你的演示,约翰。
Thanks for the presentation, John.
我觉得非常有趣。
I found it really interesting.
我们希望在2026年进一步探索这一点。
We're keen to explore this further in 2026.
恐怕我不同意。
I'm afraid I disagree.
我感谢你的看法。
I appreciate that.
然而,我认为我们需要考虑另一个选择。
However, I feel we need to consider another option.
大家好。
Hello, everyone.
大家今天怎么样?
How are you all doing today?
我们开始吧。
Let's get started.
我注意到时间有限,所以我们继续吧。
I'm conscious of time, so let's move on.
你能去和人力资源部门沟通一下吗?
Could you take it up with HR, please?
我有信心,这对组织来说是正确的方向。
I'm confident that this is the right path for the organization.
好的。
Alright.
那我们今天就先到这里吧。
Let's leave that there for today then.
我真的希望你们喜欢这一集,并从中有所收获,也许能学到一些东西并付诸实践,帮助你们更自信。
I really hope that you enjoyed the episode and you took something away that maybe you could learn and implement and might help you feel more confident.
你现在能做的最好的事情就是采取行动,尝试将这些表达付诸实践。
The best thing that you can do now is to take action and try to put some of these phrases into practice.
即使只选一个也好,挑一个专注于它,看看能否把它融入你的日常用语中。
Even if it's only one or whatever, pick one and focus on that and see if you could try to implement it into your vocabulary.
这是今年《自信商务英语》的最后一集,但我将在2026年1月14日回归,带来下一集。
This is the last episode of Confident Business English of this year, but I will be back on the 01/14/2026 for the next episode.
一如既往,感谢您每周收听。
Thank you as always for tuning in every week.
我知道您还有无数其他事情可以做,因此我非常感激您抽出时间来参加《自信商务英语》的培训。
I know there's millions of other things that you could be doing, so I really appreciate you tuning in to get your training here on Confident Business English.
如果在未来几周您正与朋友和家人共度节日,请祝您度过一段美好的时光,我们新年再见。
If you're celebrating with your friends and family over the next couple of weeks, I hope you have a wonderful time, and I will see you in the new year.
保重。
Take care.
再见。
Bye bye.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。