本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
直说吧。
Off top.
多米尼克,你知道仓鼠喝不醉吗?
Dominique, did you know that hamsters can't get drunk?
它们的肝脏有多强大,由此可见。
That's how powerful their livers are.
事实上,仓鼠日常摄入的酒精量,相当于人类喝下一点五升190度的Everclear烈酒。
In fact, a hamster can regularly down the alcoholic equivalent of a human drinking a liter and a half of 190 proof Everclear.
放音乐。
Play the music.
那
That
这是来自大家最爱的大学橄榄球达人,巴姆·奇利普斯,也就是斯宾塞·霍尔,提供的惊人事实。
was an outstanding fact from everybody's favorite college football man, Bum Chillips aka Spencer Hall.
这有争议,问号。
This is debatable, question mark.
这是《有争议》节目正式合并到多米尼克·福沃特秀之前的最后一期官方节目。
This is the last official episode of debatable before it fully merges with the Dominique Foxworth show.
从今往后,节目将会是这个样子。
This is what it's gonna look like going forward.
这可以说是我们的第一期节目,但也是最后一期带有‘有争议’名称的节目。
This is kind of our first show, but it's the last one debatable something.
我不知道。
I don't know.
随便吧。
Whatever.
我们开始吧。
Let's get it going.
象牙白。
Alabaster.
哦,对。
Oh, yeah.
你不再是阿拉巴斯特了。
You're not Alabaster anymore.
你有张脸了。
You have a face.
我是吗
Am I
我现在是查理了吗?
I'm I'm Charlie now?
看看
Look at
他。
him.
你毕业了。
You've graduated.
从今以后,你在所有节目中都是查理了。
You're Charlie on all shows from here on out.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
好了,各位。
Alright, guys.
第一个话题。
First topic.
话题。
Topic.
现在是橄榄球赛季。
It's football season.
我们将从争冠球队开始,也就是49人队和酋长队。
And we're going to start with the contenders, the 49ers and the Chiefs.
他们双方都有处于合同纠纷中的明星防守端锋。
Both of them have star pass rushers in contract disputes.
如果他们的明星防守端锋缺阵,哪支争冠球队会陷入更大麻烦?
Which contender will be in more trouble if their star pass rusher sits out?
没有尼克·博萨的49人队,还是没有克里斯·琼斯的酋长队?
The 40 without Nick Bosa or the chiefs without Chris Jones?
没错。
Yeah.
在我看来,很明显,没有尼克·博萨的49人队会更麻烦。
I think it's obvious to me that it's gotta be the forty niners without, Nick Bosa.
克里斯·琼斯已经明确表示,即使合同谈不拢,他也会在第八周回归,我们假设酋长队在此之前并不需要他。
Chris Jones has made it clear that even if they don't get a contract, he'll be back at week eight, which we assume that the, chiefs will not need him before then.
你知道的吗?
You know?
他们需要他在季后赛中发挥作用。
Like, they need him for the playoff run.
当我想到酋长队时,我想到的是他们靠进攻获胜,这和我想到49人队时完全不同。
And when I think about, the chiefs, I think about them winning because of their offense, which is very different than when I think about the 49ers.
尽管我们总被沙纳汉的名气吸引,但49人队获胜不仅靠防守,更靠他们的锋线。
Although we get caught up in the Shanahan hype, the 49ers win not only because of their defense, but because of that d line.
而这条防线的出色之处在于尼克·博萨。
And that d line is made special by Nick Bosa.
你敢在《有争议》的最后一集、同时也是多米尼克·福沃特节目新格式的第一集中这么说?
How dare you on this final episode of debatable and the first episode of the Dominique Foxworth show in this format?
你竟敢让我跟你辩论?
How dare you make me debate you?
因为我就是要这么做。
Because I'm going to do that.
我不认为你是对的,但我还是会直接站到对立面。
I'm not I think you're right, but I'm also going to just go ahead and take the other position.
坦白说。
Full disclosure.
谁比酋长队更需要防守?
Because who needs defense more than the Chiefs?
就这样。
That's it.
面对酋长队的进攻不断冲击防线,防守方会承受巨大压力。
That's stressful on a defense, putting yourself out there time and time again with the Chiefs offense running up and down the field.
我认为防守线球员对他们的成功更为重要,因为在边际上,这些防守阻止和擒杀对他们的帮助更大。
I'd argue a defensive lineman is more important to their success because at the margin, those stops and sacks add up faster for them.
我知道49人队还有其他球员,嗯。
I know the 49ers have other guys Mhmm.
能产生影响。
Who can make a difference.
我不确定酋长队有没有这样的球员。
I don't know if the Chiefs have that.
我不小心把自己说服了,我就这么定了。
I accidentally talked myself into a take here, and I'm gonna go ahead and go
继续吧。
with it.
你可能也让我放弃了自己的立场。
You you might have talked me out of my position also.
这真是个不错的观点。
Like, it's a good it's a quality take.
我认为你说得对,他是酋长队防守端的关键球员。
I think you're right in that he is the player on the Chiefs defense.
所以我认为,关键是这样。
So I think if the here it is.
如果问题是哪个防守阵容更需要这名球员,我肯定说100%是克里斯·琼斯。
This if the question was which defense needs the player more, I'd say a 100% is Chris Jones.
他是那里唯一一位达到职业碗级别、全联盟最佳级别, arguably 是联盟第二优秀的防守截锋。
He is the only guy over there that is, like, pro bowl level, consist all pro level, second best d tackle in football arguably.
他是他们的核心。
He's their guy.
所以,如果他们的防守想表现良好,达到平均水平或以上,那他们必须有他。
So if their defense has a chance of being good, average to above average, you assume you they need him.
49人队的防守即使没有博萨,也能达到平均水平或以上。
The forty niners defense can be average or above average without Bosa.
但当你把这扩展到整个球队时,事实是酋长队的防守不会差到让帕特里克·马霍姆斯在第四节无法接近比分。
But when you spread it out to the team, the fact of the matter is the chiefs defense won't be so bad that that that Patrick Mahomes won't be in striking distance in the fourth quarter.
有可能假设普尔迪在第四节也能接近比分,或者他能利用这种接近比分的机会做点什么。
It's a possibility that assuming Purdy is gonna be in striking distance in the fourth quarter or he can do anything with that striking distance.
这让我稍微更担心一些。
It makes me a little bit more concerned.
在他们两队的赛程中,我凭第一印象觉得,酋长队的早期赛程——我们或许应该查一下官方的赛程强度排名。
In both of their schedules, I I feel like the Chiefs early schedule, just at my own first glance, I guess we should look up to see what the official strength of schedule looks like.
但我主要看前八周,我觉得相比49人队,我对酋长队的早期赛程更有信心。
But the first eight weeks is what I look at, and I feel more comfortable with the Chiefs early schedule than I do with the 49ers.
好吧。
Alright.
我想我们继续下一个吧。
I guess we'll move on to the next one.
我们说准了。
We nailed it.
我们达成了共识。
We agreed.
没什么好争论的了。
There was no no more to debate.
嗯,这确实有点难。
Well, it's it's also sort of hard.
我的意思是,帕特里克·马霍姆斯去年在没有外接手、防守也一般的情况下赢得了超级碗。
I mean, Patrick Mahomes did win the Super Bowl last year with no wide receivers and a mediocre defense.
所以,是啊。
So Yeah.
这一点很难办。
Tough on that one.
好吧。
Alright.
我们继续讲那个我们认为已经结束、但实际上还没结束的故事吧。
Let's move on to the story that we thought was at a conclusion, but it's not really at a conclusion.
那是乔纳森·泰勒。
That's Jonathan Taylor.
他现在被交易了。
He's on the pup.
他效力于印第安纳波利斯小马队,但我们有个劲爆的小细节。
He's on the Colts, but we got a juicy little detail.
迈阿密海豚队曾想交易得到乔纳森·泰勒。
The Dolphins wanted to trade for Jonathan Taylor.
小马队索要杰伦·沃德尔和选秀权,这太离谱了,不禁让人怀疑:小马队是不是因为没给乔纳森·泰勒设定一个合理的要价而搞砸了?
The colts asked for Jalen Waddle and draft capital, and that is ridiculous and makes begs the question, did the colts blow it by not having a legitimate asking price for Jonathan Taylor?
嗯,他们没搞砸,因为他们还留着乔纳森·泰勒。
Well, they didn't blow it because they still have Jonathan Taylor.
我觉得这属于那种情况,就是,嗯。
I think it's in one of those situations where it's like, yeah.
我不知道别人有没有收到过这种短信,但你可能会收到一条短信,写着:‘我们愿意买你的房子。’
I don't know if anybody else gets these text messages, but you get a text message just like, you're we're willing to buy your house.
这就像垃圾信息一样。
It's like a spam thing.
我会自动忽略这些信息。
And, like, I'll automatically assume or automatically ignore those.
但如果有人给我发短信说,‘我愿意出三倍价格买你的房子’,我就会认真听。
But if somebody sent me a text message like, yeah, I'm willing to buy your house at three times the value, I would listen to it.
所以我觉得,印第安纳波利斯小马队的情况也是这样,如果你能给吉姆·厄斯一些理由和逻辑,那这就是一个合理且合乎逻辑的立场。
So I feel like that's the same thing that the Colts if you are willing to give some reason and logic to Jim Erse, that is a reasonable and logical position.
就像我说,我不想在我们有一个年轻四分卫、需要他配合的时候,把队里最好的进攻球员送走。
It's like, I don't wanna get rid of the best offensive player we have while we have a young quarterback who we need to work in.
我根本不想放走他,但如果你愿意把所有东西都给我,我也可以考虑交易。
I don't wanna get rid of him at all, but I would move on from him if you wanna give me everything.
所以,看起来他们并不想放走他。
So, yeah, it it seems like they didn't wanna get off of him.
对吧?
Right?
我的意思是,部分原因在于乌尔赛经营球队的方式太疯狂了,让人怀疑这是否曾经是认真的事。
I mean, part of it is the, like, insanity of Ursay running a franchise that makes you question as to whether this was ever the serious thing ever.
然而,如果你想对任何人施展这一招,那对海豚队下手反而是相当理智的选择。
However, if you're gonna try to pull it on anyone, it's a remarkably sane move to try to pull it on the dolphins.
真的没错。
It really is.
因为我们都已经忘了他们做出过的一连串真正明智的决定。
Because I know we've all forgotten with the slew of actual good decisions that they've made.
这个球队本来就容易这样。
This is a franchise prone to that.
所以,没错,去试试吧。
So, yeah, try it.
嗯。
Yeah.
这就像是玩大富翁时,去对你侄子说:我知道你很想把公园和地产让给我。
This is like going to your nephew when you're playing monopoly and saying, I know you wanna give me part and place.
没那么好。
It's not that good.
看看它。
Look at it.
它在最末尾。
It's all the way at the end.
它在最末尾。
It's all the way at the end.
你为什么不跟我换韦特纳大道呢?
Why don't you trade me for Vetner Avenue?
你干脆直接给我算了。
Why don't you just go ahead and give me that?
他们就是在这么做。
That's what they're doing.
我们有个借口,不好意思。
We got a allo excuse me.
我们有个制片人插话。
We got a producer interjection.
嗯。
Mhmm.
什么
What's
事?
up?
不过,考虑到吉姆·厄萨曾说过,如果乔纳森·泰勒离开联盟,没人会注意到他,而现在他却想要杰伦·沃德尔和选秀权,这从印第安纳小马队的角度来看是不是很难推销?
Isn't this a tough sell from the colts, though, considering Jim Ersea is the one who said that if Jonathan Taylor's out of the league, no one will notice, and now he wants Jalen Waddle and draft capital.
是的。
Yeah.
吉姆·厄萨的这套说辞太荒谬了,我猜吉姆·厄萨他啊,他总是做这种荒谬的推销。
It's an absurd sell from Jim Ursay, which I assume that Jim Ursay like, he he he swims in absurd sales.
反正这套说辞对他有用。
Like, it it works for him.
这一笔交易不会成功,但你关于海豚队的观点很有趣,或者说是准确的,因为他们去年没有首轮签。
This one is not gonna work out, but your point about the dolphins is an interesting one or an accurate one Because they didn't have a first round pick last year.
因为他们的老板在幕后干着各种阴险愚蠢的事,还公然搞种族歧视。
Because their owner was running around doing nefarious foolishness behind closed doors and also actively racisming.
当时那个球队里发生了所有这些事。
All that stuff was happening at that organization.
所以如果你要坑人,我并不介意你坑芬兰人。
So if you're gonna fleece somebody, I'm not mad if you if you fleece the Finns.
但没错,这看起来就是毫无道理。
But, yeah, that it just seems like it doesn't really make any sense.
这一切都毫无道理。
None of this makes sense.
他现在还在PUP名单上,所以目前不能为任何球队打球。
He's still on Pup, so he can't play for anybody now.
嘿,斯宾塞,怎么了?
What's up, Spencer?
这感觉像是那种父亲式的交易,他们希望童年时的约定规则能起作用,比如你说‘是的’。
Does it seem like one of those dad those deals where they would, where they were kind of hoping that childhood rules of agreement would play where you said, like, yes.
哦,我的意思是,不是的。
Oh, I mean, no.
你会说,哦,是你先答应的。
You're like, oh, you said yes first.
那就是有约束力的协议。
That's the binding agreement.
对吧?
Right?
感觉他们是在试图钻这个空子。
It feels like they were trying to get away with that.
我觉得和你聊乔纳森·泰勒可能是最合适的,因为他的巅峰时期是在大学,而你是大学橄榄球专家。
I feel like talking about Jonathan Taylor with you is probably the best person to talk to about because he his best years of football were in college, and you are a college football expert.
嗯哼。
Like, Uh-huh.
回顾乔纳森·泰勒的大学橄榄球生涯,再看他进入NFL后的表现,虽然他的表现非常出色,但我们并不想陷入这种令人难过的情境——NFL跑卫的困境。但看到乔纳森·泰勒,你确实会想,是啊。
It's looking back at Jonathan Taylor's college football career and looking at what he's done in NFL, although it's been really impressive, this is like and we don't wanna have to go to this sad place, the plight of the NFL running back, But this feels like one of those situations where you look at Jonathan Taylor, and you're like, yeah.
他很出色。
He's great.
他刚从伤病中恢复,但想想他为威斯康星大学贡献了这么多持球进攻。
He's coming off an injury, but look at all these carries that he gave the Wisconsin for free.
确切地说是920次。
920 to be exact.
哦。
Oh.
嗯。
Mhmm.
职业生涯累计6000码。
Six, 6,000 yards of career.
他还因新冠缺席了一段时间。
And he sat out a for COVID.
他因为新冠疫情缺席了一年。
And he sat out a year for COVID.
是的。
Yeah.
如果你想了解这些里程数的来源,我的朋友们,那就是乳制品之州。
If you wanna know where all of the mileage on those tires came from, the dairy state, my friends.
跑着过时的进攻战术,让我们
Running antiquated offense, let's
或者说是过时的橄榄球。
just or antiquated football.
我们就直接打吧,这是什么?
Let's just play, what is it?
上世纪九十年代我成长时的十大联盟橄榄球。
Big ten football from the nineties when I was growing up.
下巴。
Chin.
密歇根大学是我当年被招募时考虑的球队之一。
They Michigan was one of the teams I was considering going to when I was being recruited.
然后我一看,发现那里根本没人传球。
And then I looked up there and was like, nobody throws the football.
我就想,我只能当个边线安全卫了。
Like, I'm just gonna be a safety on the edge.
不。
No.
谢谢。
Thank you.
嗯。
Mhmm.
现在马里兰大学也加入大十联盟了。
And now Maryland's in the Big Ten.
是啊。
Yeah.
真想看到这一幕。
Love to see it.
大十联盟的橄榄球。
Big Ten football.
现在他们满场都是传球。
And they slinging it around the, yard now.
好吧。
Alright.
好吧。
Alright.
接下来是什么,阿拉巴斯特?
What's next, Alabaster?
好吧。
Alright.
真是该死。
So Damn it.
我得改掉这个习惯。
I gotta break myself with that habit.
对不起,
I'm sorry,
查理。
Charlie.
接下来呢,查理?
What's next, Charlie?
所以我忘了打印这张卡片,我真的在改掉这个习惯。
So I forgot to print the card for this one, so I am really breaking the habit.
但好吧。
But okay.
我们有老前辈的橄榄球新闻,这是乔·蒙塔纳的一段采访录音。
We got old old guy football news, and that's a sound bite from Joe Montana.
乔·蒙塔纳说,丹·马里诺是有史以来最伟大的四分卫。
Joe Montana said that Dan Marino is the best quarterback of all time.
你的想法。
Your thoughts.
谁更年长?
Who's older?
我和斯宾塞,谁来决定谁先上?
Me or Spencer to determine who gets the start?
我。
Me.
我。
Me.
好的。
Okay.
我更年长,所以我觉得我该以老大哥的身份带头。
I'm I'm older, so I feel like I get to lead with the old guy.
就是这样。
There you go.
不管你是不是最年长的,关键是这把胡子。
Whether you're oldest or not, it's the beard.
这胡子,我觉得如果我把这胡子剃了,你可能看起来才24岁。
The beard, I feel like if I shave that beard off, you might look 24.
哦,别啊。
Oh, no.
但愿如此吧。
Let let's hope.
但我们不会去证实这一点,对吧?
But we're not gonna find that out, are we?
这是我们要保守的秘密。
That's a secret we're gonna keep.
我觉得这个观点很好,因为我们并没有说谁是最成功的四分卫。
I think this is a fine opinion because we're not saying the winningest quarterback of all time.
我们并没有说谁的胜率最高、超级碗冠军最多或传球成功率最高。
We're not saying the quarterback with the best win percentage or most Super Bowl titles or best completion percentage.
你只是说,好吧。
You're just saying, alright.
那是有史以来最好的四分卫。
That's the best QB of all time.
对吧?
Right?
是啊。
Like Yeah.
如果我要在现代时期选一个,我会选阿隆·罗杰斯,因为我喜欢他投球的方式。
I I if I had to make that pick for the modern era, I take Aaron Rodgers because I like the way he throws that thing.
就这样。
That's it.
那就是一个
That's a
完美的比喻。
perfect that's the perfect analogy.
嗯,这并不完美,但也很完美,因为亚伦·罗杰斯确实赢得过超级碗。
Well, it's not perfect, but it is perfect because Aaron Rodgers did win a Super Bowl.
但你说得对。
But you're right.
丹·马里诺的精彩集锦,嗯。
He Dan Marino's highlights Mhmm.
在他的时代,根本没人能比。
Like, there's nobody in his era.
当我看乔·蒙塔纳的精彩集锦时,我不确定会不会想,嘿。
Like, I I don't know that when you put on a highlight reel of Joe Montana, you're like, hey.
那家伙一定是个赢家,因为那些传球本身并不特别。
That guy must be a winner because it like, the passes themselves are not special.
嘿。
Like, hey.
我敢打赌,他有个很棒的教练和一些出色的接球手。
I I bet that guy had a great coach and some great receivers.
对乔·蒙塔纳没有不敬。
No disrespect to Joe Montana.
他显然完成过多次关键进攻,带领球队多次逆转,赢得了四座超级碗。
He obviously did the drive and let many great comebacks won four Super Bowls.
但当你看他比赛时,并不会觉得:‘天啊。’
But you see him play, you don't feel like, oh, damn.
我不会跟我的孩子们说:‘看这一记传球。’
I'm a tell my kids about this pass.
但丹·马里诺确实就是那样的球员。
But Dan Marino kinda is that guy.
我不知道还有谁比他更出色。
I don't know if there's a better person.
我想,乔什·艾伦现在也给人一种类似的感觉——如果他退役十五年后还没赢过超级碗,我们还是会说:‘嘿。’
I guess, Josh Allen kinda feels like he's in that category right now where if he never wins a Super Bowl fifteen years after his career is over, we'll be like, hey.
你知道谁真的特别吗?
You know who was really special?
乔什·艾伦。
Josh Allen.
还有丹·马里诺,感觉确实如此。
And and Dan Marino, feel like yeah.
我想你得称他为最优秀的四分卫,但不是历史上最伟大的。
I guess you would have to call him the the best quarterback, but not the greatest of all time.
是的。
Yeah.
好吧,我们可以
Well, we could
再深入探讨一下这个话题。
go down this go a little bit further down this rabbit hole.
首先,想想他所处的进攻体系,以及他作为一名以传球为主的四分卫,即使不满足于仅仅当个控场者,依然交出了怎样的数据。
One, consider the offenses he was playing in and the numbers that he still put up as a pass first quarterback who was not happy to just be a game manager.
其次,我想让你考虑一下他所打的战术体系。
Two, I want you to consider the schemes he was playing in.
第三,我想让你考虑一下他的职业生涯,由于早期膝盖受伤导致移动能力受限,在当今的医疗条件下,我认为他的伤势本可以得到更好的处理,他也会更健康。
Three, I want you to consider a career that was, in some senses, somewhat limited by mobility issues after an early career knee injury, which under current medical circumstances, I think would have been handled a lot better, and he would have been healthier.
你去看看他37岁左右时,单腿作战的录像,依然能精准地把球扔到对面的中线附近。
You go out and watch footage of him on one leg at the age of, like, 37, absolutely ripping throws to the opposite hash.
明白吗?
Alright?
在现代橄榄球环境中,他会是个噩梦,很可能赢得更多冠军。
In the modern era, he would have been a nightmare and probably would have ended up with more championships.
他最终效力于那支球队,并不是他的错。
Not his fault that he ended up on the team that he was.
顺便说一句,他乐在其中也不是他的错。
Not his fault that he was happy there, by the way.
当人们说,他只是
Like, when people go, well, he was
在海豚队效力。
with the dolphins.
海豚队没有你
The dolphins didn't you
你知道,他们最终什么也没赢得。
know, they didn't end up winning anything.
好吧。
Okay.
不错。
Cool.
他们面对的是历史上最伟大的王朝之一,这些王朝都是巨大的障碍。
They went up against some of the greatest dynasties of all time in terms of roadblocks.
此外,整个组织本身也是一个障碍。
And, additionally, the organization itself is a roadblock.
他之所以在那里,唯一的原因是他喜欢那里。
Only reason he was there is because he liked it.
他喜欢那里。
He liked it.
当你批评丹·马里诺时,你的一半说法归结起来就是:真是个失败者。
That's when you say when you your critiques of Dan Marino, half of them add up to, oh, what a loser.
他喜欢自己所处的位置。
He liked where he was.
我的意思是,我同意你所说的每一点,但我有一个具体的不同意见。
I I mean, I agree with everything you said, but I have one particular pushback.
嗯。
Mhmm.
现代进攻战术变得有点复杂。
Modern offenses get a little bit complicated.
该死的马里诺。
Damn Marino.
听好了。
Listen.
那里那里
There there
等一下。
hold on.
等一下。
Hold on.
原始编号。
Original No.
为了我们那些不喜欢多次阅读、只想直接开干的大老哥们。
For our big old boys who don't like to do multiple reads and who just like to rip it.
明白吗?
Okay?
我的意思是,我无法进入丹·马里诺的脑海。
I mean, I I can't jump into Dan Marino's head.
但当我观看原始的“丹尼·迪姆斯”录像时,他总是锁定目标,然后心想:我要狠狠地扔出去,嗯哼。
But when I look at the original Danny Dimes film, he locks on a And he's like, I'm gonna throw it hard Uh-huh.
而且要扔得准确。
And throw it accurately.
防守是什么情况?
What's the coverage?
防守?看看我的臂力。
The coverage is look at my arm strength.
我的手臂。
My arm.
嗯。
Yeah.
这太棒了。
It's it's awesome.
这是个合理的批评,多米尼克,但我以摇滚的名义拒绝它。
That's a valid critique, Dominique, and I reject it in the name of rock.
让它摇滚吧。
Let it rock.
嘿,制作人,最近怎么样?
What's up, producer?
我能告诉你我关于丹·马里诺踢足球的唯一悲伤回忆吗?
Can I tell you the sad only memory I have of Dan Marino playing football?
好吧。
Alright.
听杰克逊维尔队以百万分的优势获胜。
It's Listen to the Jags by a million points.
2000年,62比7输给马克·布伦内尔和杰克逊维尔队。
62 to seven in 2,000 against Mark Brunell and the Jaguars.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得你得像个教堂粉丝一样,可能吧。
We gotta get you like a church fan, I think, maybe.
因为这就像不,不是为了降温,而是为了举着。
Because it's like no, not to cool yourself off, like to hold up.
哦。
Oh.
你知道,就像拿根棍子举着,因为你只是尴尬地举着这个制片人插话,但你尴尬地试图举着一个制片人插话,我不知道。
Know, on Like on a stick to hold up because you like awkwardly with this just for the producer interjection, but you awkwardly trying to hold a producer interjection is I don't know.
也许我们该做个教堂粉丝,像国王医生那样。
Maybe we go church fan, doctor King on it.
我肯定你记得你小时候在教堂里见过的那些东西,查理。
I'm sure you remember those from the churches you grew up in, Charlie.
好吧。
Okay.
大学橄榄球的故事线。
College football storylines.
所有这些话题都是斯宾塞·霍尔给我们的,他今天的主题是大项目,新问题。
All of these topics given to us by Spencer Hall whose theme for today is big programs, new problems.
好的,斯宾塞。
Alright, Spencer.
你给我准备了什么?
What you got for me?
没错。
That's right.
我们开始吧。
We're gonna roll.
首先,佐治亚队,显然是全国排名第一的球队。
One, Georgia, obviously, number one team in the nation.
那样的话没问题。
That would be fine.
他们依然非常非常出色。
They're still very, very good.
他们做了一些有趣的调整。
They have a couple of interesting tweaks.
第一,他们失去了进攻协调员,而这位协调员后来证明了自己有能力带领一支复杂的现代风格进攻体系,以至于巴尔的摩乌鸦队聘请了他,以帮助拉马尔·杰克逊更好地发挥。
One, they lost their offensive offensive coordinator who now went on and and proved his bona fides to run a complex modern style offense to the point where the Ravens hired him in order to put Lamar Jackson in a better chance to succeed.
他由迈克·博博接替,博博是佐治亚的老将,曾在此前马克·里克执教时期担任过协调员,并且毕业于这所大学。
He's replaced by Mike Bobo, who is an old boy at Georgia, has already been the coordinator there under Mark Rick, and who graduated from the university.
这有点像一种模式。
It's kind of a pattern.
所以,如果你想了解除了四分卫之外进攻端会不会有些不同,那是因为他们确实换了一位新四分卫,卡森·贝克。
So if you wanna know if things are gonna look a little bit different on offense at anything other than the QB, that's why they do have a new QB, Carson Beck.
好事。
Good things.
个子很高。
Real tall.
显然,他比斯泰森·贝内特更符合传统四分卫的体型。
Obviously, more of a prototypical quarterback than Stetson Bennett.
他的名字正着读和倒着读都一样。
And his name reads forward and backwards.
对吧?
Right?
无论怎么读都通顺,这意味着他可以成为佐治亚大学的首发四分卫。
Makes sense either way, which means he can start for the University of Georgia.
这是我对于佐治亚 bulldog 四分卫的准则。
That's my rule for Bulldog quarterbacks.
名字必须正着读和倒着读都行,然后你才能首发。
The name has to work forward and backward, and then you can start.
等等。
Hold on.
等等。
Hold on.
别急着往下说。
Don't move on yet.
我想请你再告诉我一下进攻协调员的名字。
I would like you to tell me the offensive coordinator's name again.
迈克·博博。
Mike Bobo.
哦,我太爱大学橄榄球了。
Oh, I love college football so much.
我热爱大学橄榄球。
I love college football.
你说话的时候,我突然想到另一件事:让蒙肯去执教拉马尔·杰克逊。
The only other thing that hit me while you were talking is it hiring Monken for Lamar Jackson.
我对这个决定感到很高兴。
I've been happy about it.
天啊,你觉得怎么样?
Man, what do you what do you think?
比如
Like
嗯。
Yeah.
我一直对此感到高兴,也对这个决定印象深刻,但刚才听到你说他们聘用了他,我才想起来他曾和斯泰森·贝内特一起打造进攻体系,这让我觉得或许马里兰队对拉马尔的重视程度并没有我想象的那么高。
I've been happy about it and impressed with the decision, all of that stuff until just now hearing you say that they hired him and reminding me that he made offense with Stetson Bennett suggests that maybe the Ravens don't believe in Lamar as much as I thought they did.
你知道吗,你知道我们会请谁来当你的教练吗?
It's like, you know you know you know who we're gonna get to coach you?
一个曾与斯泰森·贝内特一起赢得全国冠军的教练。
A guy who won a national championship with Stetson Bennett.
但不管怎样,你接下来要说什么?
But anyway, what
你接下来有什么?
you got next?
如果你是巴尔的摩乌鸦队的球迷,并支持你的观点,那他在使用近端锋方面做了很多出色的工作,但在外接手方面却缺乏显著的战绩吗?
Can I can I bring you back a little bit if you're a Ravens fan of the ledge and and for your argument, did a lot of really cool things with tight ends and not a lot of proven work at wide receiver?
我认为这就是他的短板所在。
That's I think that's where he falls
转向外接手,但不管怎样,你继续说。
into wide receiver, But anyway, go ahead.
对。
Right.
此外,佐治亚大学需要在防守端补充大量人才,因为费城老鹰队一直在挖走他们整个防守阵容。
Also, Georgia has to replace a lot of talent on the defense because the Eagles keep taking their entire defense.
展开剩余字幕(还有 158 条)
我知道他们不是重建。
And I know they don't rebuild.
他们是补充力量。
They reload.
每年都是新的。
Every year's new.
会有一些新的问题出现,一个球队连续三年夺冠非常困难,在现代几乎前所未有。
There's gonna be slight new issues, And a program winning three in a row, very difficult, nigh unprecedented in the modern era.
如果他们真的做到了,那确实很了不起,但其中存在重大问题,我们拭目以待。
It'd be cool if they did it just for the achievement, but major issues there in terms of we'll see.
潜力是有的,我们走着瞧。
Potentials there, we'll see.
俄亥俄州立大学。
Ohio State.
俄亥俄州立大学也在启用一位新教练和一位新四分卫,同时需要在进攻锋线位置上替换大量球员。
Ohio State, also breaking in a new coordinator, also breaking in a new quarterback, has to replace a lot along the offensive line.
而且这个防守必须避免重大失误。
And that defense has to avoid the big mistakes.
比如,如果你看俄亥俄州立大学和密歇根大学的比赛,很多时刻比分是持平的。
Like, if you watch Ohio State, Michigan, a lot of that game's even.
但当比分不持平的时候,往往是俄亥俄州立大学的防守犯下严重错误,过于激进,导致被对手打出长距离跑动,最终在哥伦布惨败。
But when it's not even, it's Ohio State's defense making massive mistakes, being overly aggressive, and allowing these long runs that led to the massive loss in Columbus.
所以这些对他们来说都是大问题。
So those are big issues for them.
至于南加州大学,强队,但防守完全不存在。
And then, in terms of USC, big dog, no defense whatsoever.
这仍然是林肯·莱利的球队。
That is still a Lincoln Riley team.
这仍然是林肯·莱利的球队。
Still a Lincoln Riley team.
你在那儿还是会面临同样的问题。
You're still gonna face the same issues there.
阿拉巴马队一切都不确定。
Alabama, everything's up in the air.
我们真的不知道他们的进攻会是什么样子。
Like, we we don't we don't really know what the offense is gonna look like.
我有个问题,我
I got a question I
我有个问题要问你。
got a question for you.
我很感谢你提到的这些故事线。
So I appreciate all of those storylines.
我非常期待。
I'm looking forward to it.
我知道阿拉巴马队的进攻和防守会是什么样子,因为每年都是这样。
I know what the Alabama offense and defense is gonna look like because it looks the same every year.
关于阿拉巴马队的进攻,他们会派米尔罗当四分卫吗?他们会回到以前的模式吗?也就是说,过去十年他们一直拥有顶级的大学/NFL选秀级四分卫,而这次我们或许第一次看到阿拉巴马队像早期的萨班时期那样?
Well, about the Alabama offense, they're are they gonna play Milrow at quarterback, and are they gonna go back to the pre I mean, they've had a top line college NFL prospect quarterback now for about the last decade, and this is the first time where we're maybe seeing Alabama be like the early Saban teams?
是的。
Yeah.
泰勒·巴特勒是另一个主要的首发人选,他是一名来自圣母大学的转学生。
Tyler Butler's the the other main option there in terms of someone who might start, and he's a Notre Dame transfer.
汤米·里斯也是新上任的进攻协调员,同样来自圣母大学。
Tommy Reese is the new offensive coordinator there also from Notre Dame.
目前正有一股来自爱尔兰球队的潮流涌向塔斯卡卢萨。
There's a weird sort of Irish pipeline into Tuscaloosa right now.
目前还不清楚谁会承担进攻端的大部分产出。
There's not a lot that's known about who will be who will be giving the lion's share of the production on offense.
对吧?
Right?
但你可以自己算一算。
But you can go ahead and do the math.
我认为有一件事让尼克·萨班感到高兴,那就是这个。
And I think there is one thing about this that makes Nick Saban happy, and it's this.
他有理由跑球。
He has an excuse to run the ball.
他有借口。
He has an excuse.
他是一名防守协调员,
He's a defensive coordinator,
防守搭档教练。
defensive buddy coach.
不,不是。
The, no.
他不需要借口,但他很希望有一个。
He doesn't need an excuse, but he'd love to have one.
我本来想说点什么,但我的过渡太尴尬了,我看到查理紧张起来,然后我也紧张了。
I was I was going somewhere with my awkward transition, but I saw I I saw Charlie get nervous and then it made me nervous.
但我想说的是,阿拉巴马的防守,你知道它是什么样子的,因为它总是看起来一模一样。
But what I was gonna say is the defense of Alabama, you know what it looks like because it always looks the same.
但全国有一名球员让我非常兴奋,我的好朋友、也是你的朋友巴马尼·琼斯一直给我转发大量推文和视频,没错。
But there is one player in the country that I'm very excited about, and my good friend and your good friend, Bamani Jones, has been forwarding me lots and lots of tweets and videos Yes.
没错。
It is.
这位球员恰好在梅尔·凯珀的前20名名单中,是一名预计的防守后卫、角卫,名叫库珀·德让?
Of a particular player that happens to be in Mel Kuiper's top 20, a projected defensive back, a cornerback whose name is Cooper Dejean?
是德让?
It's Dejean?
他是个白人,却是大学橄榄球中顶尖的角卫,当我听到巴马尼说大学橄榄球里有个顶级角卫时,我猜到了——当然是爱荷华。
He's a white dude who's a top level cornerback at and I guessed it, of course, when Bomani told me that there was a top corner in college football.
我说,肯定是爱荷华。
I said it's Iowa.
除了他是个出色的运动员,而且人们终于不再因为种族偏见而质疑他担任角卫之外,我还需要了解这个家伙的哪些信息?
So what do I need to know about this guy other than he's an amazing athlete and people have finally stopped being racist at least to this one person about playing cornerback?
不。
No.
你知道吗?
You know?
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
因为我们会提一次,然后就不再提了。
Because we're gonna mention that this once, then it's gonna go away.
不。
No.
这就是种族主义的运作方式。
That's that's how racism works.
你难道不记得杰基·罗宾逊打棒球的时候,然后就结束了?
You don't you don't remember when Jackie Robinson played baseball and then it ended?
现在我们有了一个白人角卫。
Like, now we have a white corner.
白人再也不用受压迫了
No more oppression for white
角卫。
cornerbacks.
未来一年半最有问题的橄榄球电影题材
The most problematic football film pitch of the next year and a half
将没有人相信它。
will be no one believed in it.
顽强的弱者。
Scrappy underdog.
但他去了爱荷华。
But he went to Iowa.
盲侧的反面是什么?
What's the opposite of the blind side?
我想要那个,我希望那部电影就是那样。
I wanted that I want that to be the movie.
它叫前侧。
It's called the front side.
哦,天哪。
Oh, man.
这真有趣。
This is fun.
哦,但愿结果能好很多,是啊。
Oh, let's let's hope that turns out a lot better Yeah.
比《盲侧》的结果要好。
Than the blind side turned out.
是啊。
Yeah.
他是个出色的角卫。
He's a phenomenal corner.
爱荷华大学就是培养这种家伙,他们能找到能把干草捆扔到二十英尺高空的人,是啊。
Iowa just develops these dudes, and they find guys they find guys who can throw hay bales 20 feet in the air, which yeah.
顺便说一下,我不知道你知不知道这件事。
I don't know if you know about this, by the way.
爱荷华州有一个干草捆投掷节,每年 inevitably 都会有三四个爱荷华队的线卫出现在多米尼。
There is a festival in Iowa that's a hay bale throwing festival, and inevitably three four Iowa linemen show up in Domini every year.
当然。
Of course.
他们不是因为去爱荷华后才开始举重,而是因为他们本来就一直在做这个,也因此被招募去了爱荷华。
Not because they went to Iowa and lift weights, but because they were doing this anyway and that's how they got recruited to go to Iowa.
哦。
Oh.
是啊。
Yeah.
真的。
That's real.
好吧。
Alright.
在我们结束之前,最后一件事不在我们的节目单上,但我还是想挤进来,因为我得从这儿一路小跑赶去停车场,然后开车去足球场,那里将是我作为福克斯教练的第一次训练。
Well, the last thing before we go is not on our show sheet, but I wanted to cram it in there because I'm sprinting from here to my car and driving to a football field where I will have my very first practice as coach Fox.
我需要向这些10到11岁的橄榄球小明星灌输什么样的理念?
What is the message that I need to instill in these 10 year old, 10 and 11 year old flag football superstars?
我会说,因为我知道这些话不可能从你嘴里说出来。
I'm gonna do it because I know these words can't come out of your mouth.
好的。
Okay.
好的?
Okay?
好的。
Okay.
这些话不能从你嘴里说出来。
They can't come out of your mouth.
你想录下我说这句话吗?
You wanna record me saying it?
好的。
Okay.
嗯。
Yeah.
你可以打回去。
And you can play
回放一下。
it back.
我们有几台摄像机。
We got some cameras.
好的。
Okay.
好的。
Okay.
给你。
Here you go.
就录这个。
Just record this.
嘿,孩子们。
Hey, kids.
出去吧。
Go out there.
玩得开心点。
Have some fun.
出去玩吧。
Go out there and have fun.
真不错。
That's nice.
因为我知道你不会说的。
Because I know you won't say it.
我知道你们明天会去,我们明天要去
I know you're gonna be, tomorrow, we're gonna go
出去。
out there.
我们要
We're gonna
杀了你。
kill you.
不。
Nope.
看到了吗?
See?
你把我搞混了。
You got me mixed up.
你完全把我搞混了。
You got me all mixed up.
那就是我
That is I
哦,不。
Oh, no.
这正是你现在所说的。
This is what you're saying now.
你抓住了那个瞬间。
You're get that moment.
你说得对。
You're right.
你眼中那种职业运动员特有的疯狂光芒会闪现出来,然后你会说:
And that little psychotic gleam of the professional athlete behind your eyes gonna light up, and you're gonna be like,
你们余生的每一分每一秒都只有三十分钟。
thirty minutes for the rest of your lives.
三十分钟。
Thirty minutes.
我觉得你可能比我自己还了解我。
I think you might know me better than I know myself.
总之,感谢斯宾塞和所有人的加入。
Anyway, Spencer and all, thank you so much for joining us.
你可以关注我们,账号是 debatable。
You can follow us at debatable.
你可以在 Twitter 上关注 Spencer,账号是 At e d s B S。
You can follow Spencer at At e d s B S on Twitter.
我不会用那个新名字。
I ain't calling it the new name.
每一天都应该是星期六。
Every day should be Saturday.
暂时再见。
Goodbye for now.
再多一天就是
One more day is
这有争议,但如果你在这些账号上关注我们,就会变成关注多米尼克·福沃思秀了。
debatable, but if you follow us on those accounts, it will become following the Dominique Foxworth show.
是的。
Yeah.
用我的名字命名一档节目,感觉有点吓人。
Creepy having a show named after me.
很好。
Great.
我身后那张照片得换掉了。
That picture behind me has got to behind you has got to change.
斯宾塞,你能看到这个吗?
Spencer, can you see this?
这只是
It's just
那是多米尼克摔倒了吗?
Is that Dominique falling down?
是的。
Yeah.
差不多吧。
Pretty much.
看起来像是查德。
It's it looks like Chad.
查德·奥乔辛科接住了球,而我正在扑倒他。
Chad Ocho Cinco caught a pass, and I'm tackling him.
他接住球这件事并不让我困扰。
That doesn't bother me that he caught a pass.
我的意思是,人们都会接球。
Like, people catch passes.
让我困扰的是,我家里没有一张自己踢足球的照片。
It what bothers me is I don't have any pictures of myself up in my house playing football.
我的意思是,我根本不会在墙上挂自己踢足球的照片。
Like, I just I just would not put up a picture of myself playing football.
感觉很奇怪,很恶心。
It feels weird and gross.
是的。
Yeah.
但你确实。
But you yeah.
我不会挂出
I wouldn't put up
一张我打字的照片。
a picture of me typing.
你看吧。
There you go.
你知道的?
You know?
对,就是这样。
Like, that's Exactly.
这很奇怪。
That's weird.
就是,我不知道。
It's just I don't know.
我觉得我内心已经破碎了。
It I'm broken inside, I think, is what it is.
看着它让我感到不舒服。
It makes me uncomfortable to look at.
如果你不为自己感到骄傲
If you're not proud of yourself
那
that
我们
we
是啊,来吧,开枪吧。
are, hey, shoot.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。