本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
今晚是e新闻的最后一集。
Tonight on the final episode of e news.
我们将回顾我们最难忘的名人采访。
We're taking a look back at our most memorable celebrity interviews ever.
我简直不敢相信。
I can't believe that.
太不可思议了。
That's amazing.
她让我兴奋不已。
She got my panties popping.
我要
I'm gonna
今天已经哭了500次了。
give cried 500 times today.
哦,天哪。
Oh, dear.
那些引发全球热议的红毯瞬间。
The red carpet moments that had the world talking.
我很期待能开启这个全新的时代。
I'm excited to, like, set off this whole era.
这会很有趣的。
It's gonna be fun.
这简直是个让人难以置信的时刻。
It's a pinch yourself moment.
他非常性感,人也特别好。
He's very sexy and he's very nice person.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
但在床上功夫了得。
But amazing in the sack.
你有
You got
我的收藏。
my collection.
非常感谢。
Thank Thank you very much.
谢谢。
Thank you.
还有那些与我们共聚演播室的明星们,我们将永远难忘。
And the celebs joining us in studio that we'll never forget.
他叫我小鸡。
He called me a chicken.
拜托。
Please.
你得告诉我们哪个是约翰尼的。
You have to tell us which one is Johnny's.
好的。
Okay.
端上棉花糖。
Bringing on the marshmallow.
《
The final episode of
E新闻》
E news.
哇哦。
Woah.
现在开始。
Starts right now.
欢迎大家收看《E新闻》的最后一期。
Welcome, everyone, to the final episode of E news.
我是贾斯汀·塞巴斯特。
I'm Justin Sebuster.
我是凯尔西·奈特。
And I'm Kelsey Knight.
好的。
Okay.
各位,很难相信这是我们最后一期节目,这档传奇节目《E新闻》在播出三十年后即将落幕。
Guys, it's hard to believe that this is our last show, this legendary show, E It's coming to an end after three decades.
我们曾一起度过了许多欢乐时光,非常荣幸能为各位带来你们渴望的名人新闻、独家报道和专访。
We've had a whole lot of fun together and have been so honored to bring all of you the celebrity news, exclusives and interviews that you crave.
但今晚,我们要稍微庆祝一下。
But tonight, we're gonna have a bit of a celebration.
不准哭,对吧?
No tears, right?
嗯哼。
Mm-mm.
我们将回顾那些最令人难忘的超级明星访谈。
And we're gonna be looking back at our most memorable superstar interviews ever.
那么让我们开始吧。
So let's get started.
这是我们最具标志性的时刻之一。
Is one of our most iconic moments ever.
我们前往田纳西州鸽子谷的多莱坞,与传奇人物多莉·帕顿对话。
We headed to Dollywood in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee to speak with the legendary Dolly Parton.
你看起来总是那么完美。
You always look perfect.
你是我们的魅力女王。
You are our glamour queen.
对你来说,发型、时尚和魅力有多重要?
How important is the hair, the fashion, the glam to you?
这非常重要,因为我一直想成为明星,而我认为明星就是要闪耀,尤其是在舞台上表演时。
Well, it's real important because I always wanted to be a star and I think stars shine and especially when I perform like on stage.
当我能感受到灯光照射在那些水钻上时,我才真正感到充满活力。
I really feel alive when I can feel the lights hitting those rhinestones.
我感觉多莉·帕顿这辈子从没穿过平底鞋。
I feel like Dolly Parton has never worn a flat in her life.
我说得对吗?
Am I correct?
你不得不承认。
Do you have some have to.
我有几双高跟鞋运动鞋。
I have some high heeled sneakers.
是啊。
Yeah.
《乔琳,乔琳,乔琳》被评为有史以来最棒的乡村歌曲。
Jolene Jolene Jolene named the best country song of all time.
真不敢相信。
I can't believe that.
太不可思议了。
That's amazing.
这首歌似乎每个人都能产生共鸣。
It's a song that everybody just seems to identify with.
这首歌有个朗朗上口的小调,而且很容易唱。
It's got a catchy little hook to it, and and it's easy to sing.
但我确实
But I did
不知道这件事。
not know that.
是的。
Yes.
这太令人兴奋了。
That's exciting.
碧昂丝翻唱乔伊的歌。
Beyonce covering Joey.
我知道。
I know.
我喜欢她对这首歌的演绎,但她不会像我那样去乞求另一个女人。
I love what she did to it, But she wasn't going to go beg some other woman like I did.
别偷我的男人。
Don't steal my man.
她滚出去
She get out
滚开,贱人。
of here, bitch.
你休想偷走我的男人。
You ain't stealing my man.
亲爱的,我们永远爱你。
Mean, we will always love you.
这些年来,我花了大量时间——我是说真的很多时间,在和独一无二的蕾哈娜聊天。
Over the years, I have spent a lot of time, and I mean a lot of time, chatting with the one and only Rihanna.
正如你即将看到的,我们总是玩得很嗨,有时还会有点小疯狂。
And as you're about to see, we always have some major fun, and sometimes it gets a little naughty.
等等。
Wait.
等等。
Hold on.
让我转个圈。
Let me get a little twirl.
哦,呃呃。
Oh, uh-uh.
呃呃。
Uh-uh.
我们今晚是双胞胎装扮。
We twinning tonight.
今晚是双胞胎装扮。
Are twinning tonight.
知道。
Know.
今天是发型日。
It's hair day.
今天是美发日。
It's hair day.
跟我说说,姐妹。
Tell me about it, girl.
咱们聊聊这事。
Let's talk about it.
你得帮我搞定。
You gonna hook me up.
对吧?
Right?
她帮我调好了收音机。
She got my radio together.
她帮我打理好了妆容。
She got my face together.
我现在闻起来像百万富翁一样香。
I'm smelling like a million dollars.
她让我的内裤都惊艳到爆。
She got my panties popping.
有什么是你做不到的吗?
Is there something you cannot do?
我真的很想知道。
I really wanna know.
天哪。
Oh my gosh.
有什么事情是你做不到的吗?
Is there one thing you can't do?
目前为止,我有女儿们。
So far, I have daughters.
关于蕾哈娜有一点,她能自嘲。
One thing about Riri, she can laugh at herself.
尽管她自2016年后就没发过专辑,但这并不妨碍我准确预测到她2023年超级碗中场秀的头条演出,这事我还提醒过她。
Though she hasn't dropped an album since 2016, that didn't stop me from correctly predicting her twenty twenty three Super Bowl headlining gig, which I reminded her of.
好吧,该死。
Well, damn.
你说对了。
You was right.
确实如此。
I did.
这位怀有二胎的准妈妈告诉我她梦想中的Savage x Fenty走秀模特是谁,我忍不住给了个微妙暗示。
The expecting mom of two told me who her dream savage x Fenty runway model is, and I couldn't resist dropping a subtle hint.
我们来聊聊第五季吧,我知道你已经在考虑了。
Let's talk about volume five because I know you're already thinking about it.
你想要什么,想在节目里看到什么。
What you want, be in the show.
哦,首先,当然想。
Oh, first of all, yes.
我看得出来。
I could tell.
我看到了我看到什么
I saw I saw what
你做的
you did
那里。
there.
不,不。
Well, no, no.
我提前跟你说一声。
I'm letting you know.
我准备好了。
I'm ready.
我准备好了。
I'm ready.
但如果你能请到任何辣妹来走秀,不管花多少钱她们都愿意,你会想让谁穿上你的内衣呢?
But if you could have any baddie in the show, no matter the price, and that they would say yes, who would you wanna put in your panties?
我问了这个问题。
I asked it.
这是个陷阱问题。
That's a trick question.
不。
No.
你想把谁印在内裤上?
Who who you wanna pin on panties?
我会选碧昂斯。
I would be Beyonce.
说到底,蕾哈娜也不过是个和我们一样追看真人秀的普通女孩。
At the end of the day, Rihanna is just a girl who's binging reality shows like the rest of us.
任何以《真实主妇》开头的节目。
Anything that starts with real housewives of.
《九日未婚夫》,《狱后爱情》。
Nine day fiance, love after lockup.
我是说,《单身女郎》这种。
I mean, bachelorette.
随便给我什么真人秀,我都会看。
Give me a give me a reality show, and I'm watching it.
你现在就是这样。
You're doing it.
我超爱看真人秀。
I freaking love reality TV.
而且越来越像她父母了。
And it's turning more and more into her parents.
我觉得人们有了孩子后就会变得像自己父母。
I feel like when people have kids, they turn into their parents.
你有没有发现自己开始变得像父母了?
Have you caught yourself turning into your parents yet?
真有这种事吗?
That's a thing?
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
等等。
Wait.
这是真的吗?
Is it a real thing?
说实话,这事发生在我身上了。
Honestly, it happened to me.
说来听听。
Tell me about it.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
这很奇怪。
It is weird.
甚至
Even
那些微小的
the little
她身上让我恼火的小事,我也照做不误。
things that annoy me about her, I do it.
我简直连表情都一模一样。
I I literally make all of the same faces.
说同样的话。
I say the same things.
连清嗓子的方式都相同。
I clear my throat the same way.
这正在发生。
It is happening.
哦,天
Oh, my
天啊。
god.
我真的在变成我妈妈的样子。
I'm literally becoming my mom.
好吧。
Okay.
毫无疑问。
Hands down.
能坐下来与传奇人物雪儿交谈,是我整个生命中最伟大的时刻。
Greatest moment of my entire existence when I got to sit down with the legendary Cher.
我们谈论了爱情、生活和她标志性的职业生涯。
We talked love, life, and her iconic career.
你很有名,显然非常有名。
You're famous, obviously famous.
这是我的人生信条,你知道的,你关于妈妈的引述,我是个富有的男人。
It's my life motto of this, you know, your quote about mom, I am a rich man.
是的。
Yes.
你妈妈对年轻男人有什么看法吗?
Did your mom have any thoughts on a young man?
哦,天啊。
Oh, god.
是啊。
Yeah.
我妈妈...我妈妈有个男朋友,他和我同龄。
My mom my mom had a boyfriend who was he was my age.
所以当我妈妈50岁时,我想他大概30岁。
So when my mom was 50, I guess I he was 30.
真火辣。
Hot.
你可以和任何你想约会的人在一起,但你对年轻男人怎么看
You can date whoever you want, but what do you make of the younger man
戏剧性吗?
drama?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我是说,他太有趣了。
I mean, it's he's so funny.
我跟他说过,这样下去对谁都没好处。
I said to him, this is not gonna work out for in any kind of way.
这对你不利。
This is gonna be bad for you.
对我也没好处。
It's gonna be bad for me.
我们还是只做朋友吧。
Let's just talk about being friends.
然后他就...他真的很特别。
And then he just he's exceptional.
你是如何成为这样一个不断自我激励的人?
How do you become someone who just continually picks yourself up?
芭芭拉·史翠珊曾问我,你为什么要这么做?
Barbara Streisand once said to me, why are you doing this?
当时我正在巡演途中,我们一起开了个电话会议。
I was on the road and we were doing a a telecon together.
她说,分享一下吧。
She said, share.
她会这样倾身过来。
She'll lean over like this.
她问,你为什么要这么做?
She said, why are you doing it?
我回答说,因为总有一天我会力不从心。
And I said, because someday I won't be able to.
这就是我的答案。
So that's the answer.
所以,说真的,你现在其实还算年轻。
And so, really, you're actually sort of young at this point.
我们大概还有二十年的分享时光。
We've got like another twenty years of share.
那你希望未来二十年的分享能带给我们什么?
So what do you hope the next twenty years of share gives us?
哦,我只希望到时候还能到处跑跑,你知道的。
Oh, I just hope I'm running around someplace, you know.
我希望到时候...我想我会知道的。
I hope that it's like I will I think I'll know.
我会知道什么时候该停下,但是
I will know when it's time to stop, but
我可不会喜欢那种感觉。
I won't like it.
我永远忘不了那天——我同时与爱莉安娜·格兰德和辛西娅·里弗坐下来,讨论后来成为全球现象级作品的那段经历。
I will never forget the day that I got to sit down with Ariana Grande and Cynthia Rivo, yes, at the same time, to discuss what would become a global phenomenon.
你们听说过《魔法坏女巫》吗?
Have you ever heard of Wicked?
我要让你们为难一会儿了。
I'm going to put you guys on the spot for a minute.
好的。
Okay.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
听好了。
Hear Okay.
当我在《紫色姐妹花》里看到你时,那一刻我就知道,就是你了。
When I saw you in color purple, I knew from that moment, this is it.
这女孩将会无处不在。
This girl is going to be everywhere.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
当我听到《Imagine》时,我知道这是传奇。
When I heard Imagine, I knew legendary.
这嗓音,这天赋,将永驻人间。
This voice, this talent, it's here to stay.
你记得她哪个作品让你觉得'哇'的惊艳?
What was that project of hers that you remember being like, wow.
这女孩真有
This girl's got so
女人。
woman.
哦。
Oh.
没关系。
That's okay.
对我来说,是在奥斯卡颁奖礼上看到她的时候。
For me, it was when I saw her sitting on the Oscars.
我转头对我妈妈说,那绝对是地球上最棒的女歌手。
And I turned to my mom, and I was like, that is the best female vocalist on on earth.
然后我就成了辛西娅·雷波的铁杆粉丝,排名第一、第二、第三。
And I became Cynthia Rebo fan number one, two, three.
哦,那是我在Reddit上的样子。
Oh, that is me on Reddit.
因为你一直在滔滔不绝地讲述
Because you're just talking all, like, just telling
她所有的优点
me all the good things about her
对。
on Yes.
带着各种预测和评论。
With the predictions and and the reviews.
而且你一直拥有那种A级的魔力
And you've had that magic for A
很久
long
时间。
time.
在业界二十年了?
Two decades in the business?
嗯。
Mhmm.
我们很合拍。
We make a good pair.
我们对此无能为力。
Nothing we can do about it.
我下午四点前不哭。
I don't cry before 4PM.
我们之前做不到,但我们刚刚在停车场私下哭过,我们真的紧紧相依。
We can't do it before But we just had our own private cry in We've the parking really stuck together.
是啊。
Yeah.
那些看不见的东西才是最特别的。
The stuff you don't see is the most special stuff.
没错。
Yeah.
哇哦。
Woah.
停下。
Stop.
哇哦。
Woah.
天啊。
Jesus Christ.
别这么做。
Don't do it.
别杀它。
Don't kill it.
住手,你们几个。
Stop, you guys.
你们会让同性恋群体紧张的。
You're going make the gays nervous.
你们的化妆师在那边都急出汗了。
Your makeup artist is sweating over there.
别过来
Not come
这里。
in here.
回去。
Back.
蒂莉回去。
Tilly back.
我们迫不及待想看《魔法坏女巫》了。
And we cannot wait for Wicked for Good.
好的。
Okay.
我们还没说完天后们的事呢。
We're not done with divas just yet.
我可不只是在说贾斯汀。
I'm not just talking about Justin.
我有机会去了罪恶之城,并与圣诞女王玛丽亚·凯莉本人进行了交谈。
I had an opportunity to head to Sin City and speak with the queen of Christmas herself, Mariah Carey.
玛丽亚·凯莉,我有件事要跟你理论。
Mariah Carey, I have a bone to pick with you.
噢,天哪。
Oh, dear.
没错。
Yeah.
你惹上大麻烦了,我和许多千禧一代都对你很不满,因为你拍了那支《Heartbreaker》的MV。
You're in big trouble with me and a lot of the millennials because you made the heartbreaker video.
没错。
Yes.
你把牛仔裤剪得短到不能再短,成了全世界最低腰的牛仔裤。
You cut your jeans off so they're the lowest little jeans in the whole world.
现在这种潮流又回来了。
And now that trend is back.
所以你生气是因为这种潮流又回来了?
So you're mad that the trend is back?
我生气是因为你当初发明了这种潮流。
I am mad at you for inventing the trend the first time.
谢谢你承认这一点。
Thank you for acknowledging that I invented it.
这些人是怎么搞的?都不给我一点功劳?
What are these people doing when they don't even give me any credit?
我环顾四周的设计师们,发现他们都穿着那种撕破的、上衣被扯掉的牛仔裤。
I looked around all these designers and they all had the ripped off, the jeans with the top ripped off.
有天晚上我在录音室,我和造型师随便剪剪裁裁就把衣服撕破了,当时已经习惯了这样。
I was used to the studio one night doing whatever me and my stylist just slice it and cut it up and ripped it off.
但现在这潮流又回来了。
But now it's back.
我知道。
I know.
我受不了。
I can't.
我们能再来一次吗?
Can we do it again?
你是说,我们穿这种裤子?
I mean, us wearing them?
我会穿的。
I would wear them.
我得找找我那些旧衣服。
I need to find some of my old ones.
天啊,这些衣服都13年了。
Damn babies are 13 years old.
是的。
Yes.
这怎么可能呢?
How is this possible?
你都是青少年的妈妈了。
You are the mother to teens.
嗯,事情是这样的。
Well, here's the thing.
我永远12岁,所以我自己都不知道这是怎么可能的。
I'm eternally 12, so I don't even know how it's possible.
对吧。
Right.
这是怎么发生的?
How did that happen?
养育青少年孩子有多难?
How hard is it to have teen kids?
这是因果报应吗?
Is the karma coming back around?
你青少年时期是什么样子的?
Anything you were like as a teenager?
你现在是不是觉得,哦,哇。
Are you now like, oh, wow.
好的。
Okay.
我们开始吧。
Here we go.
他们真的是好孩子。
They're really good kids.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
这些年来,我在《今日秀》节目中与好友霍达·科特布共同度过了许多时光。
Over the years, I've spent a lot of time sharing the screen with my pal Hoda Kotb on the today show.
在她宣布离职后,我与她进行了一次充满真情实感的坦诚对话。
And I had a very emotional and honest talk with her after she announced she was leaving her spot.
因此,当我此刻坐在这里,在我职业生涯这一篇章的最后时刻、最后一天,我想发自这颗无比充实的心灵深处,为这段毕生难忘的旅程说声谢谢。
So as I sit here today, in my final moments, on this final day, in this chapter of my career, I wanna say thank you from the bottom of my very full heart for the ride of a lifetime.
在你十七年职业生涯中的所有时光...嗯...
Of all your seventeen years Mhmm.
有什么让你永生难忘的瞬间吗?
What's that one moment that you will never forget?
对我和珍娜来说,那是在化妆间的那些准备时刻。
For me and Jenna, it's it's it's in the makeup room before.
曾经参加过那些疯狂的派对。
Have been at those wild parties.
它们可能狂野失控,也可能充满纸巾。
They are they can be wild and out of control or they can be Kleenex filled.
但这是一天中最真实的时刻,我珍视那段时光。
But it's the most real part of the day, and I treasure that.
在6:45到7点之间,也就是我和萨凡娜在片场的时候,你无法想象十五分钟内能进行怎样的心灵疗愈。
And between 06:45 and seven, which is when Savannah and I are on set, you have no idea the therapy session that can go on in fifteen minutes.
你知道,她总说‘带着你的烦恼来,也带着纸巾来’。
You know, she always says bring your issues and bring your tissues.
那些零碎时光,每天这里十五分钟那里十五分钟,这些才是我真正会怀念的
Those two moments, those fifteen minutes here and fifteen minutes there of each day, that's really what I'm gonna miss the
史上最疯狂最难忘的红毯时刻
wildest and most memorable red carpet moments ever.
我们稍后回来
We'll be right back.
欢迎回到电子新闻的最后一期节目
Welcome back to the final episode of e news.
我在世界各地的红毯上都有过一些难以置信的时刻。
I've had some pinch me moments on red carpets all around the world.
我爱红毯胜过世间一切。
Love a red carpet more than I love anything on earth.
来看看那些令人难忘又捧腹的相遇瞬间吧。
Take a look at some of those memorable and hysterical encounters.
我醒来就说今天是金球奖颁奖日。
I woke up and I said it's Golden Globe morning.
我要去见詹妮弗·劳伦斯,我们要聊聊盐湖城的事。
I'm gonna see Jennifer Lawrence and we're gonna talk about Salt Lake.
我有证据。
I have receipts.
证据。
Receipts.
铁证。
Proof.
证据。
Proof.
时间线。
Timeline.
截图。
Screenshots.
我认为这是有史以来最精彩的真实电视节目大结局。
Best reality TV finale I think ever.
我震惊得下巴都掉地上了。
I was jaw on the floor.
我甚至都没发短信。
I didn't even text.
我连手机都没看。
I didn't even look at my phone.
作为奥斯卡得主,网上到处都是这样的梗图:人们说该给这些女性颁奥斯卡。
As an Oscar winner, there's all these memes of people being like, give these women the Oscar.
你觉得他们会接受吗?我宁愿把我的奖给他们。
Do you feel like they did I'll give them mine.
我不在乎。
I don't care.
从一个奥斯卡得主到另一个。
From one Oscar winner to another.
不。
No.
重逢的感觉真好。
Reunited and it feels so good.
我告诉过你不会唱歌的。
I told you wouldn't sing.
对你来说是什么感觉?
What does it feel like for you?
乔治·克鲁尼,你知道的,用玛格丽塔酒款待全世界,作为票房顶流的演员,当你处于劣势时却出现在托尼奖现场。
George Clooney, you know, feeding the margaritas to the world, actor, top box off grossing to be at the Tony's when you're the underdog.
是啊。
Yeah.
我知道。
I know.
嗯,我觉得更像是'没门儿',不过
Well, I think it's more like the no way dog, but
我也算经历过不少帅哥采访了。
I've had my fair share of handsome interviews.
二十七年前在《碟中谍》里看到你穿黑色高领衫时就爱上你了,现在你依然性感得要命。
Fell in love with you twenty seven years ago on the first Mission Impossible in that black turtleneck, and you're still so dead sexy now.
汤姆·克鲁斯,你到底是怎么做到的?
Like, what is going on, Tom Cruise?
你是在喝绿色果汁吗?
Are you drinking your greens?
还是吃蔬菜?
Eating your veggies?
展开剩余字幕(还有 208 条)
发生什么事了?
What is happening?
嗯,那个...谢谢。
Well, that's that's thank you.
你太客气了。
That's very kind.
为这些电影拼命训练。
Work out hard for these films.
对吧?
Right?
但是,就像,什么
But, like, what
东西?
is it?
我这一生,你知道,我的全部重心就是电影,而且我一周工作七天。
Whole life, you know, it's my whole focus is movies, and and I work seven days a week.
你得到了我的祝福。
You have my blessing.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
谢谢。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Thank you.
还有这些出色的女士们。
And fabulous a list ladies.
永远看不够。
Can't get enough.
我超爱这个。
I love that.
我很期待开启这个全新的时代。
I'm excited to like set off this whole era.
这会很有趣的。
It's gonna be fun.
三十九年
Thirty nine years
才实现了这个目标。
it took to get that.
你想让女性了解她们的命脉、希望与梦想,以及我们现在都拥有的这些精彩事业吗?
What do you want women to know about their lifelines and their hopes and dreams and these careers that we all have now, which is fabulous?
我坚信导师制度的重要性。
I believe so strongly mentorship.
我一生中从许多不同领域、不同年龄、不同职业的女性那里获得了智慧的分享和慷慨的帮助。
I've been the recipient of the sharing of wisdom and the generosity of so many women in my life from many different avenues, many different ages, many different careers.
总是提出尖锐的问题。
Always asking the hard hitting questions.
你是我的好莱坞偶像,因为你在大银幕上亲吻过好莱坞最性感的三位男星。
You're my Hollywood icon because you have kissed, it's on screen, the three hottest men in Hollywood.
我认为你是当之无愧的三冠王。
I think you're the you're the triple crown.
瑞恩·高斯林、莱昂纳多和布拉德·皮特。
Ryan Gosling, Leo, and Brad Pitt.
其实我和瑞恩在《芭比》里并没有接吻。
Ryan and I don't actually kiss in Barbie.
那只是你们瞎编的。
That's you just just clumps.
是啊。
Yeah.
你说得对。
You're right.
你说得对。
You're right.
好吧。
Okay.
那就把他排除掉。
So take him out.
但你就像和所有最帅的男星演爱情戏。
But you're like love interest with all the hottest guys.
我太幸运了。
I'm so lucky.
其实我是为了我的姐妹团才这么做的。
I do it for my girl group, really.
我所有闺蜜都会问:你能和某某帅哥演员拍部电影吗?
All my girlfriends are like, can you do a movie with so and so hot actor?
我就说:包在我身上。
I'm like, I'm on it.
我来搞定这事。
Let me work on that.
说真的,你确实是红毯女王。
I mean, you really are a red carpet queen.
那就是我们初次相遇的时候。
That's when we first met.
记得吗?
Remember?
记得。
Yes.
顺便说,那个故事很有趣。
By the way, that story is funny.
我在红毯上也有过不少标志性时刻。
I have also had my share of iconic moments on the carpet.
看看我的风采。
Check me out.
NASA带着时间胶囊来找你,他们说:埃迪,我们需要你的一部电影,而且只要一部。
NASA comes to you with a time capsule and they say, Eddie, we need one movie and one movie only of yours.
你会选哪一部?
Which one are you choosing
为什么选这部?
and why?
成为艾迪教授的意义,就在于我能尽情施展所有才华。
An Eddie professor is, that's where I got to do all this stuff that I could do.
你知道往时间胶囊里放什么会很有趣吗?
You know what'd be funny to put into his time capsule?
《星际冒险王》。
Pluto Nash.
然后这部就会成为唯一入选的电影。
And then and that'd be the only movie.
等到一千年后人们打开胶囊时,他们肯定会困惑:当年人们到底为什么喜欢这家伙?
Then, like, a thousand years from now, they open it up, and he'd be like, why the did they like this guy?
我们得花五分钟聊聊时尚话题,我实在装不下去了。
We've gotta talk a little bit about the fashion for five because I can't pretend.
就像,我们
Like, we
没看到发生了什么。
don't see what happened.
是你提起的。
You brought it up.
来了来了。
Here we go.
路易和汤姆。
Louie and Tom.
路易和
Louie and
汤姆。
Tom.
他是个骗子。
He's a lie.
然后我们就和汤姆在一起了。
And then we're with Tom.
我们只是太
We're We're just so
完美了。
perfect.
哦,不。
Oh, no.
我们不得不表现一下。
We had to show out.
我们知道
We knew
你会这样。
you were gonna.
而且你要告诉大家为什么他们应该和我约会。
And you're gonna tell people why they should date me.
他非常非常...他是个非常性感又非常善良的人。
He's very, very he's he's very sexy and very nice person.
嗯。
Mhmm.
但在床上功夫了得,
But amazing in the sack,
这在很多时候才是最重要的。
which is what's most important a lot of the time.
安吉拉·贝塞特今晚要怎么庆祝这次获奖?
How is Angela Bassett going to celebrate this win tonight?
我们准备好跳舞的鞋子了吗?
Do we have our dancing shoes on?
因为我记得斯特拉有,你知道的,斯特拉有时髦范儿。
Because I remember Stella had the, you know, Stella had the chic.
她当时很,怎么说呢,淡定。
She was, like, chill.
嗯。
Mhmm.
考特尼会跳几步舞。
Courtney got some dance moves.
他会几步。
He got a couple.
他会几个动作。
He got a couple moves.
一、二。
One, two.
有没有你忘了感谢的人,想现在赶紧补上?
Is there anyone that you forgot to think that you just wanna go ahead and get it done now?
我在想,你知道,这有点像记忆断片了。
I I was trying to think, you know, it's it's sort of like you black out.
你忘了感谢另一个人。
You forgot to think one other person.
是谁
Who's
那个?
that?
你忘了说谢谢,贾斯汀·西尔维斯特,
You forgot to say thank you, Justin Sylvester,
是的。
for Yes.
感谢过去
For all the support over the last
几个月来的支持。
few months.
西尔维斯特。
Sylvester.
所以是的。
So yeah.
我现在可以对你说了。
I get to say that to you now.
是啊。
Yeah.
谢谢。
Thank you.
不客气。
You're welcome.
不客气。
You're welcome.
好的。
Alright.
还有一位以红毯风采著称的人物是我们的记者兼好友威尔·墨菲。
One man that has also been known to rule the red carpet is our correspondent and our good friend Will Murphy.
我从他身上学到的采访风格。
My interview style from him.
这些年里有什么特别难忘的瞬间吗?
Are there any favorite moments over the years that stand out?
太多了。
So many.
我在红毯上和人们有过许多有趣、疯狂、精彩的对话,其中不乏一些大明星。
I've had so many fun, wild, interesting conversations with people on the red carpet, some of the biggest stars.
我们就来
Let's just take a
看看。
look.
没错。
Right.
看到你们在《白莲花度假村》首映式上支持帕特里克了。
Saw you guys supporting Patrick at the the White Lotus premiere.
大家在看那些不适合家庭的场景时,眼睛都往哪儿瞟呢?
Where does everybody's eyes go Where during his, like, not safe for family scenes?
老兄,我可知道我的眼睛往哪儿看了。
Man, I know where my eyes went.
我不知道是否和他们有血缘关系,但我当时在看那个兄弟。
I don't know if it I'm not blood related to them, but I was looking at that bro.
很不错,你那件威尼斯风格的衬衫。
Very good, like, Venetian shirt you got.
嘿。
Hey.
你喜欢吗?
You like that?
好吧。
Alright.
我是为你做的。
I did it for you.
是啊。
Yeah.
挺好的。
It's nice.
你们两个都有。
Both of you got.
你有自己最喜欢的表情包吗?
Do you have a favorite meme of yourself?
我最喜欢的自己的表情包。
Favorite meme of myself.
这是个好问题。
That's a good question.
我在意大利拍《亲爱的别担心》时,记得我抬头看着天花板,那些评论简直太疯狂了。
When I was in Italy for the don't worry darling thing and I think I'm looking up at a ceiling and the the comments were out of this world.
我是说,在片场大家必须称呼你为'大老爹G'吗?
Is I mean, is Big Daddy g how you needed to be referred to on set?
不是。
No.
那是加伦。
That's Garen.
如果人们想收听并参与
If people wanna tune in and have
是有故障吗
is there a bug
你的系统里有个故障
There's a bug in your just
太糟糕了
awful.
我正要
I'm just gonna
我真的搞不懂现在是什么情况?
I literally what is going on here?
我们收到了
We got
我们正被蜂拥而至的信息淹没
We're getting Swarmed.
我们被包围了。
We're getting swarmed.
这里到处都是虫子。
Swarmed with bugs here.
我是说,你是怎么筛选出这些的?
I mean, how did you even narrow those down?
它们都太不可思议了。
They're all so incredible.
哦,我让别人帮我做的。
Oh, I had everybody else do it for me.
就像,数量实在太多了。
Like, there were too many.
谢谢
Thanks
不是我做的。
I didn't do it.
去做吧。
Do it.
我爱你们。
I love you guys.
好同事,好朋友。
Good colleagues, good friends.
你们太棒了。
You so much.
来了。
Coming
各位注意,我们将回顾发生在这里的一些最搞笑瞬间,马上回来。
up, everybody, we take a look at some of the most hilarious moments to take place right here on this very We'll be right back.
好的。
All right.
欢迎回到最终节目。
Welcome back to the final show.
虽然我们走遍全球采访您最喜爱的明星,但许多神奇时刻就发生在这个演播室里。
Now, while we have traveled the entire globe to talk to your favorite stars, a lot of the magic happened right here in this studio.
那么让我们回顾一下片场最精彩的瞬间吧。
So let's take a look at some of our best on set moments.
有请惊艳绝伦的莎朗·斯通登台。
Please welcome the amazing incredible Sharon stone.
独一无二的瑞芭·麦肯泰尔。
The one, the only, Reba McEntire.
毫不夸张地说,她是这个星球上最惊艳的女人。
Literally the most stunning woman on the planet.
杰西卡·阿尔芭。
Jessica Alba.
永远充满魅力又美丽的雪莉·谢帕德。
The always entertaining and beautiful Sherry Sheppard.
谢谢
Thank
非常感谢邀请我们。
you so much for having us.
我超爱来这里的,大家。
I love coming here, you guys.
我们听说你拒绝了一部电影,那部电影本来可以让你在镜头前与兰尼·克拉维茨演亲密戏。
We heard that you refused a movie that would have let you make love to Lenny Kravitz on camera.
哦,天啊
Oh, my
是的,确实如此。
gosh, yes.
我当时就想,我做不到。
I was like, I can't do it.
他还说我是胆小鬼。
And he called me a chicken.
如果你要执导《完美音调》的话就眨两下眼。
Blink twice if you're going to direct pitch perfect for.
哦,我的天啊。
Oh, my God.
我会睁大眼睛说,当你认识一个人那么久之后,他们根本不想让你掌管任何事。
Will keep my eyes wide open and say that when you have known people for that long, they have no interest in you being in charge of anything.
拍第一部电影时,我们随便找了家本地廉价酒吧拍了几美元的场景。
That first movie, we were doing dollar shops in whatever local dive bar.
你在游戏之夜遇到过最有胜负欲的人是谁?
Who's the most competitive person you've ever had at a game night?
我要说100%的演员都很有胜负欲。
I would say 100% of the actors, they're all very competitive.
他们超爱玩名人游戏,这有点奇怪。
They love playing celebrity, which is a little weird.
如果要拍一部关于你人生的电影,你会选谁来扮演你?
If there was ever a movie made about your life, who would you pick to play you in the movie?
她刚刚拿了奥斯卡。
She just won the Oscars.
哦,艾玛·斯通。
Oh, Emma Stone.
艾玛·斯通。
Emma Stone.
我们有个
We have
小游戏叫'石头还是秒杀'。
a little game called stone or slay.
看起来绝对喜欢它。
Looking absolutely love it.
好的。
Okay.
我们要放四张名人钞票,你得告诉我们哪一张是约翰尼的。
We're gonna put four celebrity bucks, and you have to tell us which one is Johnny.
我觉得是B。
I think b.
看起来也可能是c,但是
It looks like it could be c too, but
b就是b。
b is b.
珍妮·赖特选了b。
Jenny Wright with b.
我觉得我们真该有个人拿下那张沙发。
I think one of us should really take that couch.
百分百同意。
A 100%.
放我家会特别合适。
It would go great in my house.
我可能会把它挂eBay上卖。
I might put it on eBay.
好吧。
Okay.
我们马上回来。
We'll be right back.
感谢大家今晚的参与。
Thank you all for joining us tonight.
感谢所有在家观看的观众朋友们,每晚的陪伴让我们成为你们生活中如此重要的一部分。
And thank all of you at home for watching every night and letting us become such a big part of your lives.
我们感到无比自豪,能够为大家带来这些名人访谈和新闻,我们喜欢与你们一起欢笑。
We are so, so proud that we've been able to bring you all of these big celebrity interviews and news, and we love laughing with you.
有时我们会与你一同哭泣。
Sometimes we cry with you.
这真是一种荣幸。
It has been such a privilege.
我们也要感谢我们的员工。嗯。
We also wanna thank our staff Mhmm.
还有
And
全体工作人员。
crew.
是的。
Yes.
让我再说一遍。
Let me say that again.
感谢我们的全体工作人员每晚让这档节目得以呈现。
Our staff and crew for making this show happen every night.
我们感谢你们。
We appreciate you.
我们爱你们所有人,无论远近。
We love all of you near and far.
这可能是E新闻的最后一个晚安了。
And this might be the final good night from E News.
晚安。
Good night.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。