本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
嗨。
Hi.
欢迎回到《Eat Your Crest》播客。
Welcome back to Eat Your Crest podcast.
我是Jisoo。
I'm Jisoo.
我是Crystal。
I'm Crystal.
我是Tiffy。
I'm Tiffy.
我是Cindy。
And I'm Cindy.
我们已经有一段时间没做女孩聊天了。
So it's been a while since we've had a girl talk.
这周,我们请来了两位朋友Tiffy和Cindy,聊聊宅家女孩夜和外出女孩夜。
And this week, we brought our two friends, Tiffy and Cindy, on to talk about girls night in and girls night out.
那么我们先来定义一下。
So to start this off, let's first just define.
你们觉得什么是女生居家之夜,什么又是女生外出之夜?
What would you consider a girls night in, and what do you consider a girls night out?
对我来说,女生居家之夜就是我们待在一个地方,非常放松。
I think for me, like, girls night in is us staying in one location, and it's super chill.
大家都穿着睡衣之类的。
Everyone's in their PJs, etcetera.
我们只是聚在一起,吃点零食,像我们四个平时那样唱卡拉OK。
We're just hanging out, eating snacks, doing our usual karaoke as us four do.
女生外出之夜的话,预热环节是必不可少的。
Girls night out would be like pregaming is always a must.
我们会去酒吧之类的地方喝酒、闲逛。
We go out to the bars or something and just drink and hang out.
好的。
Okay.
那如果我们待在家里,也不打算出去,但还是在喝酒呢?
So what if it's like we're inside and we're not planning on going out, but we're still drinking?
这算是女生居家夜还是女生外出夜?
Is that, like, a girls night in or a girls night out?
我想说是的。
I wanna say, yeah.
因为我觉得,通常我们在家的时候,都不会太疯狂。
Because I feel like, usually, when we're inside, we don't really go crazy.
只是小口啜饮我们自己调的可爱饮品,或者常喝白爪威士忌之类的。
Sipping our cute little drinks we made or White Claws usually or whatever else we drink.
烧酒?
Soju?
老兄,这听起来对我来说有点疯狂。
Dude, that sounds kinda crazy to me.
是啊。
Yeah.
我觉得对我来说,重要的不是喝酒,而是穿着。
I feel like for me, it's not so much the drinking, and it's more like, one, the outfit.
我们穿的是什么?
Like, what are we wearing?
如果我穿了坐着不舒服的裤子,比如穿了运动裤,这就会在一定程度上决定是女生外出夜还是女生在家夜。
If I'm wearing pants that are uncomfortable when I sit, you know, if I'm wearing like sweats, that will kind of dictate whether it's a GNO or a GNI.
对我来说,另一个明显的标准就是有没有男生在场。
Also, the obvious one to me is whether there's a guy or not.
我觉得如果主要是我们几个女生,在某人家里,然后那个主人的伴侣进来待一会儿,和我们聊聊天,这仍然算女生在家夜。
I think if it's mostly us girls, we're like at someone's house and then the partner of whoever's home it is pops in for a little bit and hangs out with us, it's still a GNI.
但当他们在场时,那段时间就不算女生夜了。
But when they're with us, it's not a girls night during that duration.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
那么伴侣能进来待多久才算合理呢?
So what is the like time limit that the partner can pop in for?
我的意思是,他们当然受欢迎,但只要他们在,就不是女生之夜。
I mean, feel like they're welcome but while they're with us, it's not a girls' night.
他们一走,女生之夜就又开始了。
The second they leave, it's a girls' night again.
我觉得这取决于伴侣以及他们能为对话贡献多少八卦。
I think it depends on the partner and how much gossip they can contribute to the conversation.
哦,他们是加分项,
Oh, they're an asset,
太疯狂了。
it's crazy.
他们能带来什么。
What they bring to the table.
对啊,你带来什么?
Yeah, what do you bring?
你给我们带了什么八卦?
What tea are you bringing for us?
如果他们能延续女孩之夜的氛围并带来好茶,那我认为这仍然算作女孩之夜。
If they can continue the girls night in vibe and provide good tea, then I think it's still considered girls night in.
是的。
Yeah.
除非你只是坐在那里旁听我们的八卦,否则你并不是助力。
Unless you're just sitting there and just tuning in on our tea, then it's not an asset.
你还是回自己房间去吧。
You're just go back to your room.
没错。
Right.
他们是在占我们的便宜,享受我们的欢乐之夜。
They're taking advantage of our fun night.
是的。
Yeah.
没错。
Exactly.
他们正在考虑我们这个仅限女性的茶话会。
They're considering our girls only tea.
没错。
True.
好的。
Okay.
那我要补充一点,最多只能有一个男生参加。
I'm gonna add to that then that there can only be a maximum of one boy then.
嗯。
Mhmm.
是的。
Yes.
对。
Yeah.
没错。
True.
我
I
同意。
agree.
基本上,主办者的伴侣。
Basically, whoever's hosting's partner.
是的。
Yeah.
他们可以例外。
They get a pass.
是的。
Yeah.
通常是詹姆斯或保罗。
Usually James or Paul.
希望他们能带些零食,并参与对话。
Hopefully, they're bringing snacks and, like, contributing to the conversation.
顺便给我们煮点拉面。
Making some ramen on the side for us.
等等。
Wait.
如果他们提供零食还煮拉面,简直就是我们的管家。
They're like our butler if they're providing snacks and making ramen.
你还想要什么?
They're like, what more do you need?
不过,我能帮忙吗?
However, can I assist?
你是说,需要我出去给你们再买点酒吗?
It's like, do you need me to go out and grab more alcohol for you guys?
当你需要说‘等等’的时候,你就需要这样的人。
They're the person you need when you're like, wait.
你能去厨房拿一下吗?
Can you grab that from the kitchen?
而且他们是
And they're
好吧。
like, okay.
行吧。
Fine.
好的。
Okay.
不过,女生外出夜游倒是很容易定义。
So girls night out is pretty easy to define, though.
对吧?
Right?
就是我们一出门,就有计划去家外面的地方。
It's like the moment we go out, have a plan to go to a place outside of our home.
嗯。
Yeah.
一个花钱的地方。
A place to spend money.
嗯。
Yeah.
我觉得女生夜出更像是一种氛围。
I think girls night out is more of, like, a vibe.
你知道的。
You know?
因为有时候你就是想打扮一下,然后出去,嗯。
Because sometimes you kinda wanna dress up and then go out Mhmm.
和姐妹们喝点可爱的鸡尾酒。
Have some cute little drinks with your girls.
嗯。
Mhmm.
女生夜出的时候,你在外头其实很难聊天,因为音乐通常都特别大。
When it's girls night out, you can't really talk when you're outside because usually the music's hella loud.
我们去那里主要是为了氛围。
We're kinda just there for the vibes.
我们就是随便聊聊,其实没怎么八卦。
We're, like, chitchatting, not really gossiping as much.
对。
Right.
那你觉得什么会
So then what do
你觉得是什么让你想要安排女生之夜在家还是外出呢?
you think makes you crave a girls night in or a girls night out?
我觉得我现在大部分时间都更想在家过女生之夜,95%的时间都是这样。
I think I've been craving, like, girls night in most of the time now, 95% of the time.
我也是。
Me too.
得穿不舒服的牛仔裤、化妆,真的太麻烦了。
Having to, like, wear uncomfortable jeans and put makeup on is a huge hassle.
我总是支持在家办女孩之夜。
I'm always pro girls night in.
我只参加外出的女孩之夜,因为别人都想去外面。
I only participate in girls night out because everyone else wants to go out.
是的。
Yeah.
Crystal从不爽约。
Crystal's no flake.
她总是愿意参加,即使她需要花很多时间。
She's always down even if she takes
很多时间。
a lot to.
那如果女孩之夜外出变成了在家聚会呢?
How about a girls night out that becomes the girls night in?
哦。
Oh.
大家都换上睡衣。
And everyone changes into PJs.
好吧。
Okay.
这挺好的。
That's pretty good.
对吧?
Right?
嗯。
Yeah.
我觉得这样
I feel like that
也经常发生,因为我总是想:我能借条裤子吗?
happens too because I'm always like, can I borrow someone's pants?
或者打一下谁的脸。
Or bat at someone's face.
我觉得这是我最喜欢的夜晚类型。
I think that is my favorite type of night.
你出去的时候打扮得漂亮去吃晚饭,然后就直接回家。
You go out and you dress up cute for, like, dinner, and then you just come back.
然后你可以,嗯。
And you can Yeah.
再穿上你的睡裤。
Wear your slip pants again.
是的。
Yes.
因为我觉得女生外出之夜的回报是递减的。
Because I feel like girls night out has diminishing returns.
我们刚出门的时候,大家都特别兴奋。
When we're first heading out, we're all really excited.
我们会去买饮料,吃好吃的。
We're gonna, like, buy drinks, have good food.
然后大概几个小时后,你会想,哦,等等。
And then maybe a couple hours in, you're like, oh, wait.
这些饮料有点贵啊。
These drinks are, like, kind of expensive.
或者,哦,我真的很饱了。
Or like, oh, I'm, like, really full.
或者我有点醉了,我们却还在这儿晃荡。
Or I'm getting kind of drunk and we're just out here.
我们待会儿还得叫个优步。
Like, we're gonna have to call an Uber later.
对啊。
Right.
所以我觉得女生外出夜游的前两三个小时真的很有趣。
And so I feel like the first two to three hours of girls night out is really fun.
但之后你就开始想,我们是不是该回家了?
And then after that, you're kinda like, should we be, like, heading home now?
每个人都一直在看手机,想知道现在几点了
Everyone keeps checking their phone to see what time
是啊。
it Yeah.
那就是你知道的时候了。
That's when you know.
你是不是想再来一轮?
You're like, another round?
等等。
Wait.
真的吗?
Really?
你还想再来一轮?
You want another round?
当有人提议去另一家酒吧时
When someone's like, should we go to another bar?
然后你就想,哦,我还以为我们要回家了。
And you're like, oh, I thought we were gonna go home.
对啊。
Yeah.
不过我得说,我觉得女生外出夜游有种特别的感觉。
I will say, though, I feel like there is something special about a girls night out.
第一,和闺蜜们一起玩 obviously 很开心。
One, it's obviously just fun hanging out with your girlfriends.
但没错。
But Yeah.
那种感觉来自一群打扮得漂漂亮亮、准备好好玩一场、一起去吃晚餐的女生群体。
There's, like, an energy that comes from, like, a crowd of girls who are dressed up, ready to have fun, getting dinner somewhere.
你知道的。
You know?
而且我觉得,莫名其妙地,服务员对你特别好。
And I feel like in a weird way, waiters are super nice to you.
你在餐厅里就是大声喧哗,和你的闺蜜们一起笑个不停。
You're just, like, loud in a restaurant, like, laughing with your girlfriends.
除非是女生之夜,否则很难再重现那种氛围。
And it's hard to recreate that energy unless you're on a girls' night out.
哦,没错。
Oh, yeah.
同意。
Agreed.
现在我们这个年纪,大家都开始结婚了之类的。
Right now, we're, like, at our age where everyone's, like, getting married and stuff like that.
所以当我们听说‘哦,对了’的时候,也挺有意思的。
So it's also fun when we're always like, oh, yeah.
她刚订婚了,然后我们就得到了免费的香槟。
She just got engaged, and then we get, like, free champagne.
没错。
Yeah.
这是个好观点。
That's a good point.
我觉得单身派对就是完美体现了一场全程嗨翻的女生之夜,因为一群好朋友为了庆祝某个原因聚在一起,所有人都来尽情玩乐。
I feel like also bachelorette parties are, like, the perfect example of a really hype girls night out that stays hype for the whole night because it's just a bunch of really good friends celebrating a cause, and they're all here to show up to have fun.
没错。
True.
好的。
Okay.
既然我们已经明确了女生之夜的样子,无论是在家还是外出,我想让我们快速对五个我认为至关重要的元素进行排名。
So now that we've established what a girls' night looks like, whether it's in or out, I wanted us to do, like, a kind of rapid fire ranking of five elements that I think are very key to a girls' night.
我想让每个人把这些元素按从最重要到最不重要的顺序排列。
So I want everyone to rank these in order of most important to least important.
或者可以说,这是你最喜欢的 versus 你没有它也行的。
Or I guess it's kinda like your favorite versus your you're okay without this happening.
我认为关键的五个元素是:闲聊、八卦(我觉得这和闲聊不一样)、跳舞,还有我觉得可以算进来的卡拉OK。
The five elements I would consider to be key are shit talk, gossip, which is, you know, I would say different from shit talk, dancing, and I guess I would put in, like, karaoke in this as well.
任何一种有趣的、身体性的、音乐类的活动。
Any sort of, like, fun physical, like, musical activity.
嗯。
Mhmm.
主题,比如穿得有氛围,还有深度交谈。
Themes, so like dressing up in a vibe and deep talk.
你们怎么排这个顺序?
How would you guys rank this?
八卦排第一。
Gossip number one.
八卦能点燃整晚的气氛。
Fuels the energy of the night, gossip.
她提了个好观点。
She brings a good point.
不是闲言碎语,是八卦。
Not shit talk, but gossip.
嗯。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
快速跟进一下。
Quick follow-up.
八卦必须是新鲜的,像刚出炉的热点,还是你可以接受偶尔翻炒旧八卦?
Does the gossip have to be fresh, like hot off the press, or are you okay if you sometimes rehash old goss?
旧八卦。
Old goss.
让人回味。
It's reminiscent.
令人怀旧。
Reminiscent.
太有趣了。
It's so funny.
好的。
Okay.
第一个八卦。
So gossip number one.
其他人呢,塔菲?
What about the others, Taffy?
唱歌。
Singing.
对我而言,卡拉OK第二名。
Karaoke number two for me.
我个人的
My personal
偏好。
preference.
而且
And
至于其他的,不管氛围如何,我都不在意。
then the rest, whatever the vibe is, I have no breakings for them.
对。
Right.
我的意思是,这很公平。
I mean, that's fair.
其他的都并列。
The rest are tied.
是啊。
Yeah.
我觉得这就像我们大多数女生之夜的主题。
I feel like that's, like, the theme for most of our girls' night in.
总是嗯。
It's always Mhmm.
八卦、互相更新生活近况,然后唱卡拉OK。
Gossip, updating each other on life, and then karaoke.
没错。
True.
这大概占了70%。
That's, like, 70% of it.
确实如此,因为八卦有时就像你所说的,是我们个人生活动态的更新。
That's true because gossip can sometimes be, what you said, our personal life updates.
嗯。
Mhmm.
是啊。
Yeah.
对。
Right.
我们其实是在议论自己。
Like, we're gossiping about ourselves.
我觉得我大概同意 gossip 占了很大比重。
I think I probably agree with gossip being pretty high.
可能是一两次吧。
Probably one or two.
我喜欢听大家的近况,以及有没有什么新鲜有趣的消息流传。
I like hearing about everyone's updates and if there's any fresh, interesting information floating around.
我其实也喜欢深度交谈。
I actually also like deep talk.
有时候 gossip 会自然地转变为深度交谈,我觉得当这种深度交谈是关于我们有多爱彼此的时候,感觉最好,你知道的,比如。
Sometimes gossip will naturally flow into deep talk, And I feel like it's always the best when it's deep talk about, like, how much we love each other, you know, like,
就是这种事。
that kind of stuff.
实际上,我们有个朋友叫梅丽莎,她喜欢管这叫‘舔狗时间’。
Actually, one of our friends, Melissa, she likes to call it simp hour.
哦,傻瓜时间。
Oh, simp hour.
太可爱了。
It's so cute.
我会把深度对话排在前面。
I'll put deep talk up there.
也许,两三个吧。
Maybe, like, two or three.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我觉得跳舞嘛,排在最后面。
I would say dancing is, like, bottom for
对我而言。
me.
是啊。
Yeah.
但唱卡拉OK还挺靠前的。
But karaoke is up there.
唱卡拉OK和深度聊天可能差不多。
Karaoke, deep talk is probably, like, similar.
主题嘛,我觉得我其实不太在意这个。
Themes, I guess, is I don't really care too much about that.
等等。
Wait.
那闲聊呢?
What about shit talk?
哦,对。
Oh, right.
闲聊嘛,这要看情况。
Shit talk, it depends.
我觉得如果我们是在抱怨一些事情,还挺有趣的。
I feel like it's fun if we're, like, complaining about stuff.
你知道的。
You know?
是啊。
Yeah.
这个月我有过最糟糕的日子,但之后大家都会聚在一起,互相鼓励,让彼此感觉好一点。
I've had the toughest days I worked this month or something, and then everyone, like, rallies together to make each other feel better.
我觉得这种闲聊还挺好的。
I feel like that kind of shit talk is pretty good.
我会把这种排在第四位。
I'll put that up, like, fourth.
挺好的,但在五项里排第四。
Pretty good, but fourth out of five.
因为,
Because,
你知道,我觉得另外三项要更高一些。
you know, I feel like the other three are, like, higher.
嗯。
Yeah.
这意味着主题更高。
That means themes is higher.
这意味着主题或跳舞是第三。
That means themes or dancing are third.
不。
No.
不。
No.
主题和跳舞是垫底的。
Themes themes and dancing are, like, bottom.
但哦。
But Oh.
它们大概是第十。
They're, like, 10.
全部。
All of them.
10?
10?
但只有五个。
But there's only five.
没错。
Exactly.
该死。
Damn.
好的。
Okay.
好的。
Okay.
在这儿。
Here.
我会把排名全部按顺序说出来。
I'll I'll say the rankings all in order.
好的。
Okay.
所以第一个是,比如八卦。
So first would be, like, gossip.
第二和第三是深度交谈和K歌。
Second slash third would be deep talk and karaoke.
然后第四是,比如吹牛扯淡。
And then fourth is, like, shit talk.
然后跳舞和主题就是最后那个了。
And then dancing and themes is whatever's last.
好的。
Okay.
公平。
Fair.
这很公平。
That's fair.
我呢,我觉得我最认同先聊八卦,因为我觉得这通常是咱们开始聊各种事情的方式。
Me, I think I'm aligned with gossiping first because I feel like it's kinda how we, like, start talking about everything.
而且因为我们并不经常聚在一起,所以聊彼此的生活总是很有趣。
And since we don't really, like, meet up all that often, it's always fun to gossip about our lives.
我觉得接下来是跳舞,但可以把卡拉OK算进去。
And I think next would be dancing, but sub in karaoke.
好的。
Okay.
哦,明白了。
Oh, okay.
对。
Yeah.
比如在客厅跳舞,或者开着灯跳舞。
Like, dancing in the living room or dancing with, like, lights blaring
或者不。
or No.
但,比如,氛围怎么样?
But, like What's the vibe?
Jisoo说跳舞也可以意味着K歌。
Jisoo said dancing means can also mean karaoke.
对吧?
Right?
对,没错。
Like Right.
我当时想,任何跟音乐有关的。
I was like, anything musical.
跟音乐相关的。
Music related.
对。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
当辛迪跳舞时,每个人脸上都露出惊讶的表情。
Everyone had shocked faces when Cindy was like dancing.
就像,
Like,
什么?
what?
第二?
Second?
像是,谁是
Like, who are
你和谁在跳舞?
you dancing with?
我从没见过你跳舞。
I've never seen you dance.
这其实是我在家的爱好。
It's, like, my hobby at home.
唱卡拉OK或者跳舞。
Karaoke slash dancing.
我的意思是,公平地说,我也喜欢那种女孩间一起跳舞的感觉。
I mean, to be fair, I do like a good girl's eye out dancing.
接下来可能就是,我想说,深度交谈。
And then next would probably be, I wanna say deep talk.
我觉得我们的对话不容易深入到深层次的话题。
I feel like our conversations don't lead into deep conversations that easily.
所以当这种情况发生时,我就只想说:太好了。
So when it does happen, I'm just like, yes.
这是一种力量。
It is power.
我喜欢这种掌控感。
I love sim power.
因为通常人们开始变得脆弱之类,你会想,天哪。
Because usually, people are starting to be, like, vulnerable and stuff like that, and you're like, oh my god.
大家都在说他们真实的感觉,彼此之间也稍微敞开心扉。
Everyone's saying what they how they truly feel, and everyone's, like, zipping for each other a little bit.
最后两个可能是主题和闲聊。
The last two would probably be themes and shit talk.
我喜欢闲聊的时候,大家都在抱怨同样的事情,彼此的能量互相激发。
I only like a good shit talk when we're all complaining about the same stuff, and everyone just kinda, like the energy is, like, going off of each other.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我觉得有时候,如果有人经历了重大的人生事件,大家就能顺势分享自己的感受。
I feel like what helps deep talk sometimes is if someone has a big life event, and then everyone can, like, chime in on their feelings.
对。
Yeah.
我同意。
I agree.
嗯。
Yeah.
我想深入的谈话有点罕见。
I guess deep talk is kinda rare.
也不是特别罕见,但一旦发生,我每次都能注意到,而八卦或者真的说闲话倒是挺正常的。
It's not super rare, but when it happens, I, like, notice it every time versus gossip or, like, honestly, like, shit talk is kind of normal.
嗯。
Yeah.
这就像列在议程上的事。
It's, like, on the agenda.
更频繁了。
More often.
或者,这周什么让人生气的事?
Or, like, what's been pissing people off this week?
这就像开场白,开胃菜。
It's, like, the starter, like, the appetizer.
嗯。
Yeah.
所以我的排名可能和你们的差别不大,但我会把八卦和闲扯排第一。
So for my ranking, it's probably not too off from your guys', but I would rank gossip and shit talk first.
听我说完关于闲扯的部分。
Hear me out on shit talk.
我喜欢精彩的闲扯,但讨厌糟糕的闲扯。
I like a good shit talk, and I dislike bad shit talk.
有时候闲扯会失控,然后大家就会卡在那件事上整整一个小时,我不喜欢这种状况恶化的情况。
As in sometimes shit talk can get out of hand and then you just all get stuck on that thing for like an hour and I don't like when it devolves into that.
但一次特别过瘾的闲扯,我觉得值得排第一或第二。
But a really satisfying shit talk I think deserves like number one or two ranking.
哦。
Oh.
嗯。
Yeah.
公平。
Fair.
公平。
Fair.
什么是好的闲话例子呢?
What is, like, an example of a good shit talk?
我认为,有些人生活中总会发生一些大家都能认同的倒霉事。
I think there's just certain events that happen in someone's life that everyone that's hanging out can agree was a shitty thing that happened.
于是大家就会一起附和,一方面安慰遭遇不幸的人,另一方面一起吐槽那个肇事者。
So then everyone kind of, like, piles up and is half comforting the person it happened to slash shit talking the perpetrator of what said event.
对。
And Yeah.
如果是一段简短而痛快的、令人满足的闲话,我觉得它能排在很高的位置。
If it's like a really short and sweet burst of, like, satisfying shit talk, I think it's up there.
这很合理。
That's fair.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
是的。
Yeah.
我认为在跳舞主题和深度交谈中,我会把深度交谈排第一,然后是跳舞或卡拉OK,最后是主题。
I would say of dancing themes and deep talk, I would rank deep talk, then dancing slash karaoke, then themes.
但我确实喜欢根据主题打扮,或者从概念上讲,我喜欢这样做的想法。
But I do love to dress up on a theme, or I think conceptually, I like the idea of doing so.
老兄,我实话跟你说。
Dude, I'm not gonna lie.
有时候主题让我压力很大。
Themes stress me out sometimes.
我的意思是,你确实会尝试。
I mean, but you do try.
是的。
Yeah.
尝试。
Try.
水晶确实会尝试参加
Crystal does try out at the
但这些主题让我有点压力。
But they kinda stress me out.
那吸血鬼骑士呢?
How about the vampire knight?
什么吸血鬼骑士?
What vampire knight?
暮光骑士。
Twilight knight.
她打扮成了《暮光之城》的角色。
She dressed up as twilight characters.
水晶打扮成了什么?
What did Crystal dress up as?
等等。
Wait.
我不会骗你。
I'm not gonna lie.
我当时有点紧张,而且我真的没有准备服装。
I was a little stressed about that, and I didn't really have an outfit.
她穿了那种层叠的背心。
She had, like, the you have the layered tank.
不是吗?
No?
哦,对。
Oh, yeah.
对。
Yeah.
哦,对了。
Oh, right.
还有那个工装裤什么的。
With the cargo whatever.
我当时就想,我能做什么呢?
I was like, what can I do?
这简直是太简单了
That's like the I easiest thing
记得詹姆斯来了,我们到处找最紧身的牛仔裤。
remember James showed up and like, we looked for the tightest skinny jeans.
天哪。
Oh my god.
最紧身的,要凸显牛仔裤的线条。
The tightest To reflect the jeans.
时代。
Era.
这是《暮光之城》。
It's the Twilight.
然后我们就到了。
And then we pulled up.
小了五个码。
Five sizes too small.
当我们到达时,我们觉得,哦,我想这算是个宽松的主题吧。
When we pulled up, we were like, oh, I guess it was like a loose theme.
比如,我们做了
Like, we did
宽松主题。
Loose theme.
真的是宽松。
Literally loose.
你们是想赢下比赛吧。
You guys are trying to win the competition.
是的。
Yeah.
每个人都在穿,像是半套睡衣。
Everyone was in, like, half pj's.
詹姆斯穿得整整齐齐的。
And James was in, like, a full fit.
他可能在想:Jisoo,这是什么情况?
He's probably like, Jisoo.
天哪?
What the hell?
老兄,我看到你这样对他了。
Dude, I see you're doing that to him.
太糟糕了。
It's so bad.
我觉得,第一部电影结束后,他就觉得快窒息了。
I think, like, after the first movie, he was like, I'm suffocating.
他的腿都缺血了。
His legs are losing blood.
他真的要变成吸血鬼了。
He's actually becoming a vampire.
好的。
Okay.
这算不算女生之夜,但我们都带了伴侣一起来?
Was that considered a girls' night in, but but we had all of our partners with us?
老兄,完全不是。
Dude, so no.
对吧?
Right?
太多了。
Too many.
对吧?
Right?
不是。
No.
是的。
Yeah.
不。
No.
那简直像一个团体,实际上,
That's like a group Actually,
只有两个男生,因为保罗
there was only two guys because Paul
哦。
was Oh.
还是太多了。
Still too many.
是啊。
Yeah.
多了一个。
Like, one too many.
好吧。
Okay.
只有一个。
Only one.
一个太多了吗?
One too many?
最多一个人。
Max one guy.
我们非常严格。
We're very strict.
我
I
我的意思是,当时已经快达到了。
mean, it was it was nearing it though.
比如,氛围很好。
Like, the vibes were good.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yeah.
但那些男孩对《暮光之城》有点抱怨。
But the boys complained about Twilight a little bit.
哦。
Oh.
所以那就是,你知道的
So that's where, you know
别带那种情绪进来。
Don't bring that energy in.
兴奋。
Excited.
你打算怎么抱怨?
How are you about to complain?
好吧。
Okay.
但这部电影真的很难
But the movie was really hard to
看。
watch.
等等。
Wait.
看这部电影太有趣了。
It's so fun to watch.
我喜欢,我觉得
I love I feel like
它太好笑了。
it was so funny.
是啊。
Yeah.
它太好笑了。
It's so funny.
那晚特别搞笑,因为我觉得,你知道的,不认真地重看《暮光之城》系列电影真的特别有趣。
That night was so funny because I feel like, you know, rewatching Twilight movies without taking it seriously is just really funny.
嗯。
Mhmm.
然后每隔大概十分钟,蒂菲就会说:等等。
And then also every, like, ten minutes, Tiffy was like, wait.
克里斯汀·斯图尔特真漂亮。
Kristen Stewart is so pretty.
天哪。
Bruh.
她当时说:
She was like,
等等。
wait.
她在这部电影里太美了。
She's so beautiful in this movie.
典型的蒂菲。
Classic Tiffy.
她
She
第一部电影里看起来真好看。
looked really good in the first film.
别又来了。
Not this again.
我觉得这很有趣,因为我们都能随便吐槽,毕竟我们都看过很多遍了,没人真把这部电影当回事。
I think it was just fun because we could all make silly commentary because we've all seen it before and no one's taking this movie that seriously.
这就更增添了氛围。
So it just added to the vibes.
我觉得,即使我们没有特意为吸血鬼之夜打扮,单是这种吸血鬼主题本身,也一样会让人兴奋。
I kinda feel like I mean, even if we didn't dress up necessarily for Twilight Night, just the concept of the vampire theme, I think, would have been just as invigorating.
你知道的,比如你准备一些主题小吃、装饰什么的,就单纯让那个晚上专注于某个主题?
You know, like, when you have, like, themed snacks or, like, decor or whatever, like, just that night is dedicated to something?
我觉得这确实会激起很多特定的氛围,而且很有趣。
I think it does stir up a lot of, like, specific energy, and it's fun.
好吧。
Okay.
没错。
That's true.
如果是一个整体性的主题,那会相当有趣。
If the theme is, like, an overall encompassing theme, it can be pretty fun.
但如果要求必须打扮,我可能会觉得这部分不太行。
But if it's, like, you need to dress up, I'll be, like, I don't know about this part.
好吧。
Okay.
我觉得如果是我主办活动并且有主题,会有趣很多。
I feel like if I'm hosting it and there's a theme, it makes it a lot more fun.
不是说打扮的部分,而是像你所说的,主办活动时的零食、装饰之类的。
Not even the dressing up part, like the hosting, like you were saying, like the snacks, the decor or whatever.
我觉得这样让这件事显得更特别,让我更兴奋,提前几周就开始期待那一天。
I feel like that puts it up there and gets me more excited and I look forward to that day for weeks.
我觉得这也更容易让人记住。
I think it also makes it easier to recall.
比如,与其说,还记得我们那晚在水晶坊聚会吗?
Like, instead of, oh, remember that night we hung out at crystals?
不如说是‘暮光之城马拉松之夜’。
It's like twilight marathon night.
你知道的吧?
You know?
对。
Yeah.
没错。
True.
是啊。
Yeah.
我真的很喜欢主持人把主题做到极致的时候。
I actually love it when the host goes all out with the theme.
如果我只需要稍微动一下手,那就更好了。
And if I have to, like, do minimal effort, even better.
在对女生夜出/女生夜聚的这些普通活动进行排名之后,还有没有什么我们还没提到但你特别喜欢的事情?
Coming off ranking these general activities in girls night in slash girls night out, is there anything that maybe we haven't talked about yet that you just love?
这总能让你兴奋起来。
It always gets you excited.
我觉得就是和朋友在一起。
I think it's just being with your friends.
哎呀。
Aw.
不管是在家还是外出。
Whether it's in or out.
有些活动可能比其他的更让人舒服,但关键在于那种氛围。
One's just some of them are just a little more comfortable than the others, but it's, like, all about the energy.
这要看情况。
It depends.
嗯。
Mhmm.
和朋友一起回顾你糟糕的一周或者非常精彩的一周。
And then just recapping your shitty week or very exciting week with friends.
我觉得我们女生聚在一起时,最让我喜欢的是晚上大家都有点醉意的那一刻。
I think my favorite part of, like, us girls hanging out, and then we get to that one part of the night when everyone's kinda, like, tipsy already.
然后我们会说,来开卡拉OK吧,接着Tippy就在后台开始跳舞。
I think then we're like, let's turn on karaoke, and then Tippy starts dancing in the background.
我就在那儿拍下所有东西。
And I'm just, like, filming everything.
我觉得这太好笑了。
I'm like, this is so funny.
那是我一晚上最喜欢的时刻。
That's my favorite part of the night.
当混乱开始的时候。
When the chaos starts.
是的。
Yeah.
当混乱开始的时候。
When the chaos starts.
我只是想,天哪。
I'm just like, oh my god.
我爱你们所有人。
I love you guys.
你们真的太有趣了。
You guys are so fun.
哦。
Oh.
天哪。
Oh my god.
太对了。
That's so true.
我们有一次特别经典,辛迪在拍视频,而我正在拿冰块。
We had an iconic one where Cindy was filming, and I was taking an ice.
对。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
你正在拿冰块。
You're taking ice.
我当时在唱歌,还自己编了舞蹈。
I was singing and, like, making up my own choreography.
然后,Jisoo 在后面某个地方。
And then, like, Jisoo was, like, somewhere in the back.
我觉得我当时拿着麦克风在唱歌。
I think I had the mic and I was singing.
Tippi 在跳舞。
Tippi was dancing.
然后,Crystal,你在做冰。
And then, Crystal, you were doing the ice.
嗯。
Yeah.
Sydney 在拍视频。
Sydney was filming.
就是这样。
There we go.
老兄,这段视频太经典了。
Dude, that's an iconic video.
不,还有那个晚上,Crystal在唱歌。
No, there's also that same night that Crystal was singing.
Tiffy得去上厕所。
Tiffy had to use the bathroom.
歌正在播放。
The song was on.
Tiffy在厕所里大喊。
Tiffy was screaming from the bathroom.
她喊着:等我一下。
She's like, wait for me.
然后有人给她打FaceTime。
And someone FaceTimes her.
所以她在厕所里通过FaceTime唱歌。
So she's singing in the bathroom on FaceTime.
那也一样很经典。
That was that was iconic as well.
太棒了。
It's so good.
天啊。
Oh my god.
我觉得我们大部分标志性回忆都来自《女生之夜》。
I think most of our iconic memories are from Girls Night In.
对吧?
Right?
嗯。
Yeah.
同意。
Agree.
我们能记住的所有那些时刻。
All the ones that we can remember.
我的意思是,我还能记得一些标志性的《女生之夜外出》。
I mean, I can remember some iconic Girls Night Out.
好的。
Okay.
最近一段时间,
As of recently,
过去几年里。
the past couple of years.
好的。
Okay.
是的。
Yeah.
我们二十岁出头时出去玩,留下了很多难忘的回忆。
There's a lot of iconic ones from our early twenties from going out.
对。
Right.
对。
Right.
因为我们那时候没有那么多女生之夜,确实如此。
Because we didn't have as much girls night in That's true.
在我们二十岁出头的时候。
In our early twenties.
总是有女生外出聚会。
There's always girls night out.
天哪。
Shoot.
我本来想说,其中一个经典时刻是Jisoo和James的单身派对,但那里也有男生。
I was gonna say one of the iconic moments was from Jisoo and James' bash slash bachelorette, but there were boys there.
呃。
Ugh.
这就是搞联合派对的结果,男人太多了。
This is what happens when you do a joint joint Too many men.
男人太多了。
Too many men.
好的。
Okay.
我有一个还没提到的。
I have one that wasn't mentioned.
我觉得这和辛迪的那个有点类似,但每晚总会有那么一个时刻,事情变得特别搞笑。
And I think it's kind of similar in energy with Cindy's, but there's always that, like, point in the night where things get really fucking funny.
我记得上一次我们办女孩夜,我们先出去吃晚饭,然后从餐厅步行去另一个地方喝酒。
And I remember the last time we did a girls night, we had gone out for dinner and then we were walking from dinner to get drinks at another place.
我们因为晚饭喝得有点微醺了。
And we were kind of feeling tipsy from dinner a little bit.
所以我们一路快走,不停地聊个不停。
So we're just like walking really fast, Just like yapping.
我都记不清我们在聊什么了,但我们就挽着胳膊,大声说笑,沿着使命街一路狂笑。
I don't even remember what we were talking about, but we were like walking arm in arm like yapping, laughing hella loud down mission.
我当时就想,天啊,这简直就是女孩夜的巅峰时刻。
And I was like, dude, this is like peak girls night right here.
就是那种特别搞笑的过渡表情,一切都让你笑个不停。
Like the transitional faces that are hella funny and everything is just making you laugh.
老天,那次蒂菲让我们一路走到一家玛格丽特酒吧。
Dude, that one time, Tiffy made us walk all the way to a margarita bar.
那真是最干净的一次。
It was cleanest.
那是在
That was
那其实太惨了。
That was actually devastating.
全程都是。
The entire time.
她就说,天啊。
She's like, oh my god.
真的超棒,伙计们。
It's so good, guys.
我迫不及待想让你们试试了。
I can't wait for you guys to try it.
我们到了。
We get there.
那里有个牌子,写着 indefinitely 关闭。
There's a sign that it's like closed indefinitely.
我们说,好吧。
We're like, okay.
它又开门了。
It's open again.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
我们需要
We need
回去。
to go back.
嗯。
Yeah.
不考虑。
No for it.
它超级便宜。
It's super cheap.
我们感觉很糟糕,因为我们本来特别期待去。
We felt so bad because we were so hyped to go to.
她那天也一直给我们打气。
She was hyping us up for, like, half the day too.
但我们自己也信了。
But we were, like, buying into it too.
我们心想,太棒了。
We were, oh, hell yeah.
然后我们却想,等等。
And then we're, wait.
操。
Fuck.
我们现在怎么办?
What do we do now?
我当时想,好吧,那我们就去个破酒吧吧。
I'm like, oh, guess we just go to a dive bar.
我觉得就是那段路。
I think that was the walk.
就是我们在得知它关门之后,心想,好吧。
Like, it was after we found out it was closed and we're like, okay.
咱们随便去个酒吧吧。
Let's just go to some random ass bar.
哦,我们去了。
Oh, we did.
去了个随便的酒吧。
Went to some random bar.
我们去了某个街角小店,把东西塞到Crystal面前,让她付钱。
We went to some random corner store and we just shoved items in front of Crystal and made her pay for it.
就这么一扫而空了。
It just wiped out.
我们说:‘把这些付了。’
We're like, pay for this.
我
I
我其实特别喜欢那种本来计划好要出去玩的女生之夜,结果却变成了女生之夜在家度过。
actually really like when we plan a girls' night out, but then it turns into a girls' night in.
当我们放自己鸽子的时候。
When we flake on our own plan.
对。
Yeah.
当有人突然说:等等。
The moment someone's like, wait.
如果我们干脆就不出去呢?
What if we just, like, didn't go out?
待在家里。
Stayed in.
我心想:太好了,求之不得。
I'm like, yes, please.
大家请都投赞成票吧。
Please, everyone, vote for yes.
待在家里。
Stay in.
最近有过这种情况吗?
Was there a time recently?
我觉得我们最近没这么做过。
I don't think we have done that recently.
通常都是,嗯,对啊。
Usually, it's, like Yeah.
总是要么在家开女孩之夜,要么出去开女孩之夜。
Always gonna be a girls night in or a girls night out.
对。
Yeah.
最近没那么多了。
Not as much recently.
但有时候,当我们出去时,突然间我们就想,咱们回去吧。
But also, like, that point in the night when maybe we're out and suddenly we're like, let's go back.
我就是觉得好。
I'm like, yes.
咱们回家吧。
Let's go home.
对。
Yeah.
水晶最爱说的话。
Crystal's favorite phrase.
嗯。
Yeah.
我记得很清楚,因为在大学时,我们经常计划出去玩。
I remember it so clearly because in college, we used to plan to go out a lot.
对吧?
Right?
嗯。
Yeah.
我们群里有几个人也喜欢待在家里。
There's, like, a couple of people in our group who love staying in too.
其中一个是詹姆斯。
So one of them is James.
所以有一两次,我们在吉苏和詹姆斯的公寓里,我觉得是工作室。
And so there was, like, one or two times we were at Jisoo and James', like, studio, I think.
我们本来计划要出去的。
We were planning to go out.
每个人也都穿得很正式。
Everyone was actually dressed up too.
派对前的气氛已经失控了。
The pregame was getting out of hand.
然后詹姆斯和我互相看了一眼,心想:老兄,希望这意味着我们就要留在这里了。
And then James and I just looked at each other and we're like, dude, hopefully, this means we're about to stay here.
我记得那个确切的夜晚。
I remember that exact night.
我们最后确实留在了家里。
And we did end up staying in.
我们悄悄地试图推动,嗯,就是那样。
We were, like, quietly trying to push the, like, yeah.
如果我
What if I
就留在家里呢?
just stayed in?
事情顺利解决了,我们都非常开心。
It worked out and we were so happy.
我认为理想的夜晚,至少对我来说,是我们都打扮得漂漂亮亮,化个妆,先来个小预热。
I think the ideal night, at least for me, is we all get dressed up, look cute, have a little pregame.
也许智秀会给我们做些小吃。
Maybe Jisoo's making us some sprints.
对。
Yes.
然后我们去餐厅吃晚饭,拍些照片,回家后继续狂欢,最后换上睡衣。
And then we go eat dinner at a restaurant, take some pics, and then go home and continue the night and then change into pajamas.
老兄,这简直和我们之前做的完全一样。
Dude, that's like exactly what we did.
是上个月还是两个月前的事了?
Was it last month or two months ago now?
对。
Yeah.
那就是彩票之夜吗?
Well, the Powerball night?
对。
Yeah.
那天的主题就是彩票。
That was the theme that night.
那个主题是彩票。
That theme was Powerball.
对。
Yeah.
我是唯一一个带现金的人,所以我试着帮大家买彩票。
I was the only one with cash, so I was trying to purchase everyone's Powerball for them.
如果有人中奖,我还想从中抽成。
I was trying to take a cut if anyone won.
如果他当时很吝啬的话。
If he was being green.
佣金很高。
The commission was high.
我觉得是10%。
10% I think.
我中了4美元。
I won $4.
哦,不错。
Oh nice.
我也是,但我从来没去兑奖。
Me too but I never cashed it in.
我也是。
Me too.
但我去搜了一下。
But I googled it.
你有一整年的时间去兑奖。
You can you have a whole year to cash it in.
哦,我以为小奖品的兑奖期限是一百八十天。
Oh I thought the small prizes was one hundred eighty days.
你有的是时间。
You have, like, plenty of time.
是的。
Yeah.
你仍然
You still
你们还有很多时间。
you guys have plenty of time.
好的。
Okay.
所以我觉得,在我们讨论女生夜生活偏好时,我们经常提到一些夜晚,那时我们四个人或者很多亲密朋友一起外出或待在家里,而我们彼此都已经认识很久了。
So I feel like in a lot of our discussion about our girls' night preferences, we're referencing couple of nights where the four of us or, like, a lot of our close friends have gone out or stayed in, and we've all basically known each other for a very long time.
但也有那种女生夜,你会和你的密友一起去,比如她会介绍她的朋友给你认识,或者当晚有一两个人是你不认识的。
But there are girls nights where you go with, like, your close friend and say you meet her friends or there's, like, one or two people at the night that you don't know.
那么,你在女孩之夜认识新朋友的感觉怎么样?
So how do you like that experience of meeting new girls on a girls' night?
我觉得这取决于我的心情。
I think it depends on my mood.
如果我想要出门,结识新朋友,社交互动,尝试与不认识的人继续对话,了解他们的背景。
If I was in the mood to go out and meet new friends and be social and try to continue conversations with people that I don't know and get to know their backgrounds.
但有时候这会让人感到非常社交疲惫。
But sometimes that can be like very socially exhausting.
所以这取决于我那一周工作有多累。
So it depends on like I think how tiring work has been that week.
同时也取决于新面孔有多少,以及我熟悉的人有多少。
And also depends on how many new people there is and how many people I am already familiar with.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我觉得这会在很大程度上决定整个晚上的氛围。
I think that will kinda set the way the night goes.
嗯。
Yeah.
因为和新人聊天和和熟人聊天,感觉总是不一样的。
Because it's always a different vibe, like, talking to new people versus your people you already know.
对吧?
Right?
嗯。
Yeah.
因为你得从闲聊开始,聊些这种话题。
Because you kinda have to start small talk conversations and stuff like that.
对。
Right.
我觉得,假设你这一周过得很糟,你只是期待和闺蜜们聚在一起,好好吐槽一下。
I think also, like, let's say you had a shitty week and you're just looking forward to getting with your close girlfriends so that you can shit talk.
嗯。
Mhmm.
如果有新的人在,就会更难,因为他们不了解背景。
Then it's harder if there's, like, new people because they don't have the context.
而且你可能已经社交疲惫了,因为你心里只想今天抱怨一下。
And then you're kind of already socially exhausted probably because you're like, I just wanna complain today.
有些人无法跟上你的节奏,或者你无法跟上他们的节奏。
Some people can't match your energy or you can't match their energy.
气氛不对,继续或维持对话只会让人精疲力尽。
And the vibes are off and it's just like exhausting trying to continue or maintain that conversation.
是的。
Yeah.
说得对。
Fair.
那就是你悄悄溜走的时候。
And that's when you Irish goodbye.
是的。
Yeah.
但我认为反过来,如果你真的是出去庆祝什么,那就会是很好的氛围,认识新人也会是一段很棒的时光。
I do think on the flip side though, if it's like you're actually out to celebrate something, then it's, like, good vibes, and meeting new people is, like, a great time.
没错。
Yeah.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我觉得我参加过的每一个单身派对,都像是新朋友的聚会,而不是老朋友的重聚,而且每次都特别愉快。
I feel like every bachelorette I've been to is, like, a collection of new people versus old friends, and it's always been like super good vibes.
但我完全同意,有时候那种聊天或八卦并不好,因为信息量太大了,你会觉得:唉,我不想再重复那些烦人的旧事。
But totally agree that sometimes it's like not a good shit talk or gossip session because there's too much context and you're like, ugh, I don't wanna like rehash all this other shit.
或者说实话,有时候新来的人会带来新鲜的八卦,这样重新跟他们讲讲旧事反而挺有趣的。
Or honestly, sometimes that new person can bring in fresh gossip, and then it could be fun, like, rehashing old shit to them.
所以我想,这真的完全取决于当天的氛围。
So I guess it really just depends on the vibes of that day.
我觉得这也取决于有多少新人,就像蒂菲说的。
I think it also depends on how many new people, like Tiffy said.
如果只有一两个新人,我觉得更容易融入八卦环节。
If it's, like, one or two new people, I feel like that's easier to incorporate into, like, the gossip session.
没错。
Right.
我同意。
I agree.
但如果是一整群新人,有时候就会有点难了。
But if it's, like, a whole group, sometimes it gets a little harder.
在这种情况下,自然就会分成几个小团体。
It's, like, more natural to split off into, like, separate groups
是的。
Yeah.
在这些情况下。
In those cases.
没错。
True.
也许这是因为,我的意思是,我们确实去排了下偏好,描述了我们理想中的女生之夜。
Maybe it's also, like I mean, we kind of went and ranked our preferences and described, like, our perfect girls' nights.
我们了解彼此的模式和偏好,我觉得我们想要的氛围也差不多。
We know each other's patterns and preferences, and I feel like we kind of have similar vibes that we want.
但并不是每个人都有和我们一样的愿望。
But not everyone has the same, like, wish as us.
所以也许强行把这些事情对齐,会让人感到有点压力。
So maybe it's just, like, trying to force align those things can be kind of stressful.
嗯。
Mhmm.
比如,如果有人讨厌KTV和迪士尼歌曲?
Like, if someone hates karaoke and, like, Disney songs?
哦,确实。
Oh, true.
迪士尼的歌。
Disney me songs.
那我们就需要重新评估这段友谊了。
Then we need to reevaluate the friendship.
哦。
Oh.
是的。
Yeah.
即使他们不喜欢,也应该试着配合这种氛围。
Like, even if they don't love it, they should try to match the vibe.
对。
Right.
你有没有和一群女生一起出去玩过?
Have you ever hung out with, like, a group of girls?
你们一群人出去了,结果你只认识一半人,另一半都不认识。
You guys went out and then, like, you know half of them and there's, another half that you don't know.
而且总会有那么一个人,明显对团体的活动感到不高兴,根本不肯参与,也不配合气氛或节奏。
And there's like that one person who like is obviously upset at whatever activity the group is doing and doesn't even try to play along or match the energy or vibe.
我觉得在这种情况下真的让人很不舒服。
I feel like it's just so off putting in those situations.
而且感觉很尴尬。
And it feels awkward.
很不自在。
Uncomfortable.
嗯。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
因为大家都注意到了。
Because everybody noticed.
就像你注意到一对情侣在吵架时一样。
Like, it's like when you notice a couple is fighting.
即使他们低声吵架,也非常明显。
It's really obvious even if they're fighting softly.
实际上,抛开这些女孩之夜的内容不说,你觉得是什么让人成为这些女孩之夜中的好参与者?
Actually, so moving away from maybe the content of these girls' nights, what helps you determine if someone is a good participant in these girls' nights?
是什么让人从一个新朋友变成能被邀请参加女孩之夜的人?
What helps someone cross the threshold from being like a new friend into someone who gets invited to like girls' nights?
哦。
Oh.
如果他们能跟群体的氛围和能量保持一致的话。
If they can match the vibe of the rest of that group, match the energies.
我认为这绝对是最重要的。
I think that's number one for sure.
嗯。
Mhmm.
对我来说,我总是喜欢有趣的人。
I feel like for me, I always love a funny person.
那种能让你开怀大笑的人。
Someone who just makes you crack up.
这有点难定义,我想,但我最喜欢女孩之夜的地方是,你可以聊一些你不想或不能跟伴侣聊的事情。
And this is kind of hard to define, I guess, but my favorite part of a girls night is like you get to talk about shit that you don't want to or can't talk about like with your SO there.
不是说那些是禁忌话题,但就是你知道的,一些只有女生才懂、你不想在男生面前聊的事情。
Not that it's like taboo shit, but it's just like, you know, things that girls get that you don't wanna talk about in front of a guy.
我觉得如果一个人能带来那种感觉,比如天啊。
I feel like if someone is able to bring that energy of, like, oh my god.
我们正在享受一场特别的女孩之夜,那我就会考虑以后邀请他们。
We're having, like, a girls night and it's special, then I would consider inviting them for future ones.
我觉得另一个有帮助的因素是,我能想象他们和我的其他朋友相处,或者已经试过且证明可行。
I feel like something else that helps is if I can imagine them hanging out with my other friends or if it's already been tried and true.
比如说,他们参加过另一个派对或聚会,那里已经有很多你的朋友在了。
Like, let's say they were at another party or gathering where maybe it's not a girls' night, but a lot of your friends are already there.
然后你看到他们和你的朋友们相处得很好。
And you see them do well with your friends.
对。
Yeah.
我同意。
I agree.
因为我觉得,有时候当你把他们引入朋友圈时,看到他们相处得很融洽。
Because I feel like sometimes, especially when you're bringing them into the friend group and you see them how they vibe well.
而且,还有一点是,你感觉好像不需要一直陪着。
And, also, one thing is, like, you feel like you don't have to be there.
我不知道。
I don't know.
‘家长’这个词不太准确,但就像要当他们融入朋友圈的引路人。
Not parent isn't the right word, but, like, be their host into the friend group.
也许一开始是这样。
Maybe, like, in the beginning.
当然。
Sure.
但你不想一直充当你和她以及你朋友们之间的中间人。
But, like, you don't wanna constantly be being the middleman to your you and her your friends.
对。
Right.
嗯。
Yeah.
他们得能自己撑得住,嗯。
Like, they have to be able to hold themselves Mhmm.
后来。
Later on.
嗯。
Yeah.
比如,在介绍完之后,再过一段时间。
Like After the intro and, like, a couple of
等等。
Wait.
这真是个很好的观点。
That's such a good point.
希望他们能尽快站稳脚跟,和你的朋友们合得来。
Hopefully, they're able to find their footing and like click with your friends.
是的。
Yeah.
快速融入女生之夜。
Onboard quickly into the girls' night.
融入。
Onboard.
对。
Yes.
我们确实遇到过这种情况,比如我们中有人带来了一个朋友,大家可能之前只见过一次,但那次玩得很开心,因为大家的气场很合。
And we've had some situations like that where like one of us brought like this one friend that like maybe everyone has like kinda met once and then it was pretty fun because they vibed.
basically 我们只需要匹配彼此的气场。
Basically we just need to match our vibes.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
而且就像我之前提到的,如果一次只带一个人,我觉得对他们和整个群体都更容易一些。
And kind of like what I mentioned earlier, if it's maybe just one person at a time, I think it's easier for them and also for the group.
是的。
Yeah.
我无法想象把两个我认识的人带进朋友群体,这虽然不算禁忌,但确实感觉很难做到。
I can't imagine bringing, like, two people that I know into the friend group because it feels like not taboo, but it also feels very, like, hard to do.
嗯。
Mhmm.
你把两个不同的人带进来。
You bring two separate people into it.
对我来说,每当我带新人加入群体时,我都会留意每个人的情绪。
I feel like for me, I like check everyone's emotions too whenever I bring new people into the group.
我觉得如果群体规模小,比如我们四个人,我们经常举办女生之夜,无论是外出还是在家。
I think if the group is small, like for example, like us four, we we do a lot of girls night out and girls night in.
带两三个甚至四个人进来就太多了,因为你得逐一介绍每个人,还要让他们融入群体。
Bringing like two, three, four is kind of a lot because then you have to introduce every individual person and try to get them to hash it out with the group.
对。
Right.
但只带一个人就容易多了。
But one person's a lot easier.
但如果是一个更大的群体,比如我们十个人,带两个人进来可能还好。
But if it was like a larger group, like 10 of us, we bring like two people in.
那可能没那么糟,因为如果这两个人认识,他们可以互相照应,互相
That might not be too bad because the two people, if they know each other, they can keep each other like close, keep each other
作伴。
Company.
对。
Yeah.
互相作伴。
Keep each other company.
在这种情况下,一大群人见面对那些人来说会让人感到很紧张,是的。
And in that case, like a big group meeting a big group is a lot more intimidating for those Yeah.
人们也需要带着自己的人一起来。
People too So they have to come with their numbers too.
嗯。
Mhmm.
这引出了我的下一个问题。
This leads into my next question.
嗯。
Mhmm.
你们喜欢大群体聚会还是小群体聚会?
Do you guys like big group hangouts or smaller group hangouts?
大的,比如七人以上,还是小的,比如四人及以下?
Big, like, seven plus or, like, smaller, like, four and less?
对我来说,现在我更喜欢小团体,因为我觉得我能真正地进行对话,而不是在七人或更多人的情况下。
I think for me now, I like smaller groups because I feel like I can actually have a conversation versus, like, with seven or more.
和每个人交谈都更难。
It's harder to talk to each and every one of us.
但当我同意的时候。
But then when I agree.
不过和更大的群体一起玩游戏也更有趣。
But it's more fun to play games with bigger groups too.
所以各有优缺点。
So pros and cons.
确实如此。
That's true.
但更大的规模是指七人,还是十人、十一人那样的规模?
But, like, bigger as a seven or, like, bigger as in, like, ten, eleven?
比如七个人。
Like, seven.
我觉得七个人是玩游戏的好人数。
I think seven is a good size for games.
我同意辛迪的看法。
I agree with Cindy.
我也倾向于选择小一点的团体,但如果像辛迪说的那样有安排好的活动,比如游戏之类的,稍微大一点的团体确实更有趣。
I also tend to go for more, like, small groups, but a slightly bigger group is definitely fun if we have activities planned, like games and stuff like you said, Cindy.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得这取决于我的心情。
I feel like it depends on my mood.
我的意思是,我喜欢像我们刚才讨论的那样,和一大群人一起玩游戏。
I mean, I love a large group hangout for games like we all talked about.
但大团体的氛围有时会更热烈,可能更兴奋一些。
But just like the vibe of a larger group is sometimes more high energy maybe, like high excitement.
嗯。
Mhmm.
但同时,我觉得和特别亲近的人在一起时,四个人是最理想的,因为你们能深入交流,聊很多私密的话题。
But at the same time, I think when you're hanging out with really close people, four is the ideal because you really get deep and like talk about a lot of shit when it's four people.
在餐厅里更容易感到难过。
And it's easier to get sad at restaurants.
天啊。
Damn.
不过确实如此。
So true, though.
那你有不同的朋友陪你做不同的活动吗?
Then do you have different friends for different activities?
对我来说,是的。
For me, yes.
我有一些朋友特别喜欢外出,他们充满活力。
I have friends who, like, love going out and they're like full of energy.
他们从他人的能量中汲取动力,喜欢酒吧巡游。
They thrive off of other people's energy and they love bar hopping.
他们必须待在嘈杂、人多的地方。
They have to be out in like loud places with a lot of people.
所以当我有这种心情时,我第一反应就是找他们,因为我知道如果他们有空,更可能会答应。
So when I'm feeling that type of way, they are the people I immediately hit up first because I know they're more inclined to say yes if they're free.
听你这么描述,我心想:天啊,我们可不是这样的。
As you were describing, I was like, damn, that's not us.
确实不是我们。
It ain't us.
但如果我想玩桌游,或者只是安静地在家和朋友们过个简单的女孩之夜,聊聊天,那我就会倾向于找你们这样的朋友。
But if I like wanna just play like board games or have like a really simple girls night in and just chat with friends, then that's another group of friends I will lean towards like you guys.
天啊,我们就很简单。
Damn, we're just simple.
好吧,不是简单,是特别舒服,非常舒服。
Okay, not simple but like comfortable, very comfortable.
我知道不管我们做什么,不管是办个大型主题派对,还是直接穿着睡衣出门吃快餐,或者做任何事,我们都会玩得很开心。
And I know no matter what we do, whether it's like a big theme party or if it's like literally show up in PJs, get fast food or whatever, we'll have a good time.
针对不同的心情,或者想出去或待在家,我都会找不同的朋友。
There are different friends that I go to for different types of moods I have or if I wanna go out or in, etcetera.
嗯。
Yeah.
不。
No.
我同意塔菲的看法,因为我觉得朋友们喜欢的东西不一样。
I agree with Taffy because I feel like some friends like different things.
你只需要根据活动类型选择相应的朋友。
You just gear towards whichever depending on the activity.
完全同意。
Totally agree.
我觉得有时候其实也取决于具体情况。
I think sometimes it's also circumstantial, actually.
如果我们待在南湾,可能就不会出去玩,因为南湾的酒吧没那么多是我们喜欢的,而如果去旧金山就不一样了。
If we were hanging out in, say, South Bay, we might not necessarily, like, go out because there's not as many bars that we like to go to in South Bay versus if we're going to SF.
而且,我有些朋友在旧金山。
And, you know, I have some friends in SF.
我们会出去,在他们家外面做点事情。
It's like, we'll probably go out and do stuff outside of their home.
所以我觉得这也取决于地点。
So I think it also depends on location.
我认为另一个可能影响这种情况的情况是,有人是来访者,而不是常客。
I think another situation that might affect this, if someone is visiting versus, like, the usual suspects.
你知道的?
You know?
常客。
The usual suspects.
是的。
Yeah.
有时辛迪从纽约来看望我们,那就很令人兴奋,我们会想,是出去玩还是待在家里?
Sometimes when Cindy's visiting from New York, then it's exciting and we're like, oh, should we go out or should we stay in?
不管怎样,气氛都很热烈。
I think it's high energy either way.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。