本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
这里是《卫报》。
This is the Guardian.
大家好,欢迎收听《卫报》足球周刊。
Hello, and welcome to the Guardian Football Weekly.
尼古拉斯·瓦尔托马达在那场诡异的德比战中把自己写进了足球野史,虽然方式可能并非他所愿。
Nicolas Valtomada puts himself into folklore in the weird time derby, but probably not quite how he hoped.
在一个乌龙球频出的周末,他的那记堪称最佳。
In a weekend of own goals, his was the pick.
可怜的家伙,被换下场时甚至得到了桑德兰球迷的起立鼓掌。
Poor bloke, a standing ovation from the Sunderland fans when he was substituted.
现在他必须在新纽卡斯尔队踢出点名堂,才能赢得自家球迷更多的爱戴了。
He'll have to have some Newcastle career now to be loved more by his own fans.
足球就是这么残酷。
Football is brutal.
或许他可以和耶尔森·莫斯克拉组建个互助小组。
Perhaps he can start a support group with Yerson Mosquera.
可怜的狼队。
Poor wolves.
他们在酋长球场坚守到最后时刻扳平比分,结果哥伦比亚人却一头顶进了自家球门。
They dug in at the Emirates equalizing the last minute before the Colombian headed into his own net.
还有比这更糟糕的输球方式吗?
Is there a worse way to lose?
萨拉赫回归利物浦阵容并在上半场登场。
Mo Salah back the squad and on the pitch in the first half for Liverpool.
他踢得还行,但不如埃基塔好。
He played okay, but not as well as Hugo Ekitike.
他又进了两个球。
Another two for him.
恩佐·马雷斯卡作为切尔西主帅度过了最糟糕的四十八小时。
Enzo Maretska has the worst forty eight hours as Chelsea manager.
托马斯·弗兰克作为热刺主帅度过了相当正常的九十分钟。
Thomas Frank has a pretty normal ninety minutes as Spurs manager.
曼城依旧势不可挡。
Man City remain ominous.
维拉持续施压,而富勒姆的主场则更加邪门。
Villa keep the pressure on, and Fulham their turf more hoodoo.
凯尔特人新帅威尔弗雷德·南希的执教开局并不理想。
The new Celtic manager, Wilfred Nancy, hasn't had an ideal start to his tenure.
三战三败,圣莱伦赢得苏格兰联赛杯。
Three defeats in three as St Lyran win the Scottish League Cup.
以上内容加上各位的提问,就是本期《卫报》足球周报的全部内容。
All that plus your questions, and that's today's Guardian Football weekly.
今天的嘉宾是巴里·格伦丹宁。
On the panel today, Barry Glendenning.
欢迎。
Welcome.
你好,马克斯。
Hello, Max.
你好,罗宾·考恩。
Hello, Robin Cowan.
嗨,麦克斯。
Hi, Max.
早上好,纳德姆和努伊哈。
And good morning, Nadem and Nuiha.
早上好,麦克斯。
Morning, Max.
那我们开始吧,光明球场,桑德兰1比0纽卡斯尔。
Let's start then at the Stadium Of Light, Sunderland one, Newcastle nil.
我想是瓦尔托马特在第46分钟的乌龙球。
I think Valtomater's forty six minute own goal.
你当时在场,巴里。
You were there, Barry.
情况如何?
How was it?
我当时在场,马克斯。
I was there, Max.
你把这场比赛放在头条真是太好了,因为这场足球比赛糟糕透顶,但作为桑德兰球迷,对我来说却是个美妙的时刻。
It's very kind of you to give this game top billing because this was a staggeringly bad game of football, but a wonderful occasion for me as a a Sunderland fan.
我周六晚上赶到桑德兰,去酒吧看了富勒姆对伯恩利的比赛——这就是我的风格。
I got up to Sunderland on Saturday evening, and I went to the pub to watch Fulham Burnley because that's how I roll.
嗯。
Mhmm.
或者说伯恩利对富勒姆,我应该这么说。
And or Burnley Fulham, I should say.
确实,那是相当特别的体验。
And, yeah, it was quite the experience.
不知道桑德兰每个周六都这样,还是因为德比大战前夕的缘故,街上人潮涌动,节日氛围浓厚。
I don't know if it's like that every Saturday in Sunderland or just because it was the eve of Derby, but a lot of people out, very festive atmosphere.
工会剧院正在上演《睡美人》童话剧,到处都是穿着圣诞毛衣的人,大家玩得非常开心。
Sleeping Beauty was on in the Union Theater, Panto, and loads of people in Christmas jumpers, everyone having a lovely time.
那场比赛结束后不久,桑德兰传奇人物加里·罗威尔长期患病去世的消息传来。
Not too long after that game ended, news broke of the death of Sunderland legend, Gary Rowell, after a a long illness.
就像有人突然关掉了开关一样。
And it was like someone had flicked a switch.
一切都变得非常平静、沉默而忧郁,你能看出人们普遍为此感到难过。
Just everything went very calm or quiet and maudlin, and you could see people were generally upset by that.
加里...抱歉。
Gary sorry.
在我出生前,但他在泰恩威尔德比中于圣詹姆斯公园球场上演了著名的帽子戏法。
Before my time, but he famously scored a hat trick in Tyneweird Derby at St.
那是在1979年,当时两队都处于二级联赛。
James' Park when both teams were in division two in 1979.
所以他在桑德兰当地备受推崇,这位本土球员享有极高的声望。
So he's held in very high regard local lad held in very high regard at Sunderland.
因此赛前他们为他举行了一分钟的鼓掌致敬,我觉得那掌声持续了很久很久,直到裁判终于吹响哨声,比赛才正式开始。
So they had a a minute's applause before the game for him, and that went I think it was more it went on and on and on and on before the ref finally blew his whistle, the game got started.
糟糕的比赛。
Terrible game.
就像,我今天早上又在《每日比赛》里看了集锦,这一点相当能说明问题。
Like, I watched the highlights again on match of the day this morning, and it was quite telling that.
我觉得他们上半场的集锦内容就是三四张黄牌。
I think their first half highlights consisted of three or four bookings.
桑德兰的Tifo展示,还有丹·伯恩被撞伤不得不因肋骨损伤下场。
The Sunderland Tifo and Dan Byrne getting clattered and having to go off with damaged ribs.
不用说,他得到了桑德兰球迷极其冷漠的对待。
Needless to say, he got a very unsympathetic reception from the Sunderland fans.
然后就在中场休息后不久,尼克·瓦尔托梅德用一记头球攻破自家球门。
And then shortly after halftime, Nick Valtomede scored that bullet header past his own goalkeeper.
结果这球成了制胜球。
It turned out to be the match winner.
两队表现得都不怎么样。
Neither team were particularly good.
桑德兰至少尝试踢了些足球,尽管成效有限。
Sunderland at least tried to play a bit of football with limited success.
我想在瓦尔泰梅德进球时,两队都还没有一次射正,甚至可能连射门都没有。
I think by the time Valttermayde scored that goal, neither neither team had had a shot on target or even a shot maybe.
所以比赛质量很低,但桑德兰球迷根本不在乎。
So very low in quality, but the Sunderland fans didn't care didn't give a hoop.
赛后,桑德兰对纽卡斯尔实施了报复——两年前纽卡曾在光明球场球迷面前拍下那张著名的自拍照,当时他们在足总杯上横扫了桑德兰。
And then after the game, Sunderland exacted revenge on on Newcastle who had famously taken that selfie in front of the fans at stadium alight when they swatted Sunderland to sign the FA Cup two years ago.
于是桑德兰也在自家球迷面前拍了张自拍。
So Sunderland took a selfie in front of their fans.
我记得是杰森·廷德尔策划了光明球场那个噱头。
I think it was Jason Tindle who masterminded that that stunt at the stadium light.
赛后我在媒体室工作,出去抽了几口续命电子烟。
And after the game, I was working in in the media room, and I went outside to have a go on the life giving apparatus that is my vape.
结果看到谁鬼鬼祟祟溜出门,钻进一辆MPV后座,活像被护送离开法庭的黑帮老大?
And who should I see scuttling out the door and into the back of a people carrier like like some mob boss being ushered from a courtroom?
但杰森·廷德尔先生低着头,匆匆钻进车后座,消失在夜色中。
But mister Jason Tindle, head down, scurrying away into the back of the car, and he was driven off into the night.
这还挺好笑的。
So that was kind of funny.
但对桑德兰来说是个绝佳的结果。
But a brilliant result for Sunderland.
我觉得纽卡斯尔球迷会假装不在意,因为他们有更重要的事,但这场失利对他们打击很大。
I I think Newcastle fans will try to pretend they don't care about this because they've got bigger fish to fry, but this was a bad defeat for them.
他们根本就没发挥出水平。
They really didn't turn up.
安东尼·戈登、瓦尔托马德和安东尼·埃兰加,这锋线三人组表现糟糕透顶。
Anthony Gordon, Valtomade, and Anthony Elanga, their front three were dismal, like, so bad.
他们差劲的程度让我震惊。
I was shocked by how bad they were.
不过尼克,还是要感谢你精彩的解说。
But thank you, Nick, for your telling contribution.
能同时成为纽卡斯尔球迷和桑德兰球迷的宠儿,这确实是相当了不起的成就。
It it is quite it's quite an achievement to be a fan favorite with Newcastle fans, but even more of a fan favorite with Sondland fans at the same time.
内特,这一刻将永远铭刻在他的生命中。
That is a moment that will live with him forever, Nate.
这就是足球的残酷之处。
That's the brutality of football.
实际上,足球和竞争的魅力就在于它能瞬间催生各种梗图文化。
Actually, the beauty of football and rivalry is that is it's memes straight away.
会变成T恤图案。
It's T shirts.
从现在起光明球场将永远传唱关于他的歌曲。
There'll be songs about him at the Stadium Of Light now forever.
除非他未来在圣詹姆斯公园对阵伦敦球队时,或是接下来两三年里做出什么非凡表现。
Unless he does something extraordinary when he plays, you know, at St James' Park against London or in the next two, three years or whatever.
那一刻注定成为经典。
Like, that is a moment.
这对一个23岁的德国小伙子来说似乎有点不公平,他才刚来
Like and it sort of feels slightly unfair for, like, some 23 year old German who just tipped up a
几个月而已。
few months ago.
听着。
Listen.
当你谈论公平时,必须时刻保持谨慎。
You've you've always gotta be careful when you bring in fairness.
对你来说公平意味着什么?
Like, what does that mean to you?
你对公平的理解可能和别人不一样。
What that means to you might be different to somebody else.
但你说得对。
But you are right.
那个进球将会被永远铭记。
That goal will be remembered forever.
我认为你在接下来的德比战中可能会表现得很出色,但他在自己的首场德比中就为桑德兰对阵纽卡斯尔打进了制胜球。
I think you could you could be great in the next Derbies to come, but he still scored the winning goal for Sunderland against Newcastle in his first in his first Derby.
你无法逃避这一点。
You won't be able to escape that.
作为一个年轻人,他会一直想着这件事,或许这会激励他在未来做得更好,但历史是无法抹去的。
And, yeah, as a young person, he's gonna be thinking about that and maybe motivate him to do better in the future, but you can't erase history.
那个进球会被一遍又一遍地反复播放。
That goal will be shown over and over and over and over.
某种程度上,这也正如巴里所说,因为比赛本身确实没有太多其他值得回放的画面。
And in some ways, it's kinda because of what Barry said because there's not much else we could show from the game itself.
嗯。
Mhmm.
但在我看来,这场比赛本身算不上精彩的足球比赛,但却是一场精彩的德比战。
But from my perspective, that game in itself, it's not a great game of football, but I think it's a brilliant derby.
我认为比赛结束的方式也很好地概括了这一点。
I think the way that it finished as well kinda summed it up.
补时阶段,所有人都在装模作样地摆出拳击硬汉姿态,这种场面我们都经历过。
In added time, everyone's this, like, fake fisticuffs tough guy routine, which we've all been through.
我们当时都是那么干的。
We're all doing that.
球飞进了禁区。
The ball's coming in the box.
你怎么防守一个厨房水槽?(喻指无法防守的混乱局面)
How'd you defend a kitchen sink?
好吧,显然你只能用头撞它。
Well, you headbutt it apparently.
你就一直这么干。
You just keep doing that.
球出界到了边线。
Ball goes out to the side.
我觉得是特雷·休米。
I think it's Trey Humie.
他上前进行了一次抢断。
He put in a tackle on.
我不知道那是谁。
I don't know who it was.
这一动作也赢得了全场最热烈的欢呼,因为那一刻它所代表的意义。
And that got one of the loudest cheers in the stadium as well because of what it means in that moment.
这种混乱和这种超越足球本身的竞技水平,因为在那一天,场内的每一位球迷都对你这样的行为表示认可。
So that chaos and that level of competitiveness where it goes beyond the football because the every fan in there was alright with you doing that on this day.
我认为你会根据不同的比赛被用不同的标准来评判。
I think you'd be judged according to different standards for different games.
但在那场比赛中,他们想看到你的球员拼搏。
But in that in that match itself, they wanna see your players fight.
他们想看到他们战斗。
They wanna see them battle.
而且,是的,你知道,在某些时候,希望能看到更多创意。
And, yeah, you know, at some point, would like to see a bit more creativity.
但如果没有第一部分,人们不会对你满意。
But without that first part, people aren't gonna be happy with you.
所以,我想对福塔马塔来说,他无法逃避这一点。
So, yeah, from I think to go back to it for Fortamata, like, he he will not be able to escape that.
只要他还住在东北部,他就无法摆脱这个。
While he's living in the Northeast, he will not be able to escape that.
而且只要东北部的人有任何社交媒体之类的联系,他就逃不掉。
And while anyone in the Northeast is gonna have any sort of link to social media or whatever, he will not be able to escape it.
不管他表现得有多好。
Doesn't matter how well he's doing.
不过,不得不说,尴尬的是,他是个头球高手。
But, yeah, I've gotta say, awkwardly, he's a great header.
他的头球技术太出色了。
He's such a good header.
但不幸的是,他只是进错了球门,不是吗?
But, unfortunately, he's just in he's just in the wrong net, isn't it?
我是说,如果他真的往前看,罗宾,他还能再踢个二三十年,退役后参加晚宴演讲之类的,也许对他来说能延续四十年。
I mean, like, if he if he if he really looks ahead, Robin, he can do the twenty, thirty years, the after dinners or maybe forty years for him.
就像,他有个不错的轶事素材,你懂吧?
Like, it's a good he's got an anecdote that you know?
根据我的经验,你只需要两三个这样的故事就能支撑整个职业生涯。
You only need two or three to base a career on, I would in my experience.
所以,这可能是个积极因素。
So, like, maybe that's a positive.
现在很多人,罗宾,都把这个球和伊恩·道伊对阵斯托克波特时的头球相提并论。
And now a lot of people, Robin, are comparing this to the Ian Dowie v Stockport header.
而我...我坚定地认为道伊那个球比这个强得多,强太多了,不过不知道你怎么看。
And I I mean, I'm firmly in the camp that Dowie is superior far superior to this, but I don't know what you think.
我觉得他们可能不得不...他可能...他们可能得卖掉他。
I mean, I think they might have to he might they might have to sell him.
这个...我只是觉得...现在是一月份。
This I just think I don't It's January.
我就是...嗯。
I just yeah.
我知道他表现不错,但我觉得这对伏地魔和纽卡斯尔来说简直糟透了。
I know he's done pretty well, but I just think this is this couldn't have gone worse for for Voldemorta and and for Newcastle.
作为一个桑德兰球迷,还有什么比看到他们的明星前锋为你打入制胜球更美妙的事吗?
I mean, is that is that anything more delicious as a as a Sunderland fan that their sort of star striker gets the winner for you?
这简直太讽刺了。
I just it's just a bit too rich.
简直难以置信。
It's it's just incredible.
是啊。
Yeah.
我是说,那感觉一定棒极了。
I mean, it just must have been great.
格拉尼特·扎卡满脸是血,就像《虎胆龙威》里的布鲁斯·威利斯。
You've got Granit Zjaka bloodied like Bruce Willis in Die Hard.
说实话,这简直是桑德兰的完美一天。
It just it was just honestly, there's, like, the perfect day for Sunderland.
我想说的是,唯一注意到的是布莱恩·布罗比可能本该被罚下场,这挺有意思的。
What I would say is that the only thing I I I did notice was was Brian Broby perhaps could have been sent off, and it's interesting.
我是说,艾登可能会介入这件事,但我不确定。
I mean, Aidan might might come in on this, but I don't know.
你更希望看到哪种情况:有人因挥舞假想黄牌吃黄,还是因铲伤对手脚踝吃黄?我觉得后者连牌都没给。
Would you prefer, a yellow for someone brandishing a a pretend card or for crunching someone's ankle, I think, you know, and that that one didn't get one.
就是...嗯。
It's just yeah.
但...这可是桑德兰啊。
But but I mean, it's Sunderland.
我觉得背景信息有点被忽略了,不是吗?
I mean, I think also the context has been lost a bit, hasn't it?
桑德兰又赢得了一场胜利。
Sunderland, that's another win for them.
要知道,他们排名第七。
You know, they're seventh.
这真是个了不起的赛季。
It's just what a season.
他们这个赛季表现太出色了。
What a season they're having.
这真的非常非常令人印象深刻。
It's it's so so impressive.
我觉得,布鲁斯·威利斯看起来更血淋淋一些。
I think, you know, Bruce Willis is slightly more bloodied.
要是杰克穿着网眼背心、浑身是血,那效果可能会更好。
Had Jack have been in a string vest and literally caked in blood, that would that would have been better.
关于那张红牌的事,我作为前桑德兰球员打算睁一只眼闭一只眼。
I was gonna say in regards to, the card situation, I'm just gonna turn a blind eye to that as a former Sunderland player.
我会说这事完全没问题。
I'm gonna say everything's fine with it.
但就进球层级而言,这显然是个非常精彩的例子。
But in terms of, like, on goal tiers, so this is obviously a very good one.
不过要说最纯粹的九十年代足球,特别是1998年曼城的杰米·波洛克那记进球
But for the purest of nineties football, in particular Man City, Jamie Pollock in 1998
太棒了。
great.
确实。
True.
QPR(女王公园巡游者)。
QPR.
如果这球是前锋打进的,你可能会说这是赛季最佳进球,所以得好好研究下这个。
If a strike would have scored that goal, you'd probably say it's goal of the season, so you need to look into that one.
是啊。
Yeah.
波洛克先是莫名其妙把球挑过进攻球员,然后头球破门。
So so Pollock Pollock lifts the ball over an attacker somehow and then heads it home.
是啊。
Yeah.
我之所以喜欢道威斯,是因为道威斯对阵斯托克港那场比赛。
The the the reason I love Dowies is it Dowies against Stockport.
我认为这是西汉姆联的比赛,而且赞助商应该是九十年代的达根汉姆汽车公司。
I think it is for River West Ham, and I think it's it's the Daggenham Motors, sponsor sort of nineties.
我想这一定是联赛杯的比赛。
I think it must be a League Cup game.
他当时似乎短暂地忘记了自己身在何处。
It's that he, I think, momentarily forgets where he is.
他跳起来,却把球顶回了来球方向。
Like, he he is he rises, and he heads the ball back where it's come from.
就像这个瓦尔托马达,传中球速很快。
It's like, this Valtomada, there is there is pace on the cross.
你能看出瓦尔托马达只是想解围。
You can see Valtomada's just trying to get it away.
对吧?
Right?
他依然是个出色的头球手。
He's still a brilliant header.
但道伊斯的动作绝对纯粹。
But, like, Dowies is absolute pure.
他其实不需要顶这个球,但他跳得最高,并且成功顶进了。
Like, he doesn't need to head it, but he's risen highest, and he's put it in.
还有克里斯·布拉斯值得一提。
And and notable mention for Chris Brass.
我记不清了。
I can't remember.
可能是塔克在比赛中把球踢到自己脸上,我记得他因此撞断了鼻子,然后在足总杯比赛中头球破门。
Maybe playing the Tawke who kicks the ball against his own face, I believe breaks his nose and heads and and heads home in an FA think it's an FA Cup match.
真是精彩的表现。
Really good stuff.
说到纽卡斯尔,内森。
Just on Newcastle, Nathan.
我是说,他们这个赛季有点不太顺利。
Like, there's slight issues about I mean, they're having a bit of a bad season.
我知道他状态不佳,但看看瓦尔托马达,7000万身价,开局表现惊艳,进球如麻,但后来有点下滑。
I know this has not been fit, but when you look at Valtomada, 70,000,000, who did start brilliantly, scores like beautiful goals, but his tail off a little bit.
阿朗加还没能立即进入状态。
Alanga hasn't hit the ground running.
雅各布·拉姆齐被放在替补席上,4000万身价呢。
Jacob Ramsey was left on the bench 40,000,000.
这差不多1.5亿英镑的引援还没能发挥效果。
Like, that's a 150 odd million pounds of recruitment that hasn't clicked yet.
我认为这类签约都是长期投资。
I think as my view on things like this is these signings are long term signings.
你当然希望他们能立即见效,在整个合同期四、五、六年内都表现出色。
You'd want them to click and hit the ground running and be great for the length of the contracts four, five years, six years, whatever it's gonna be.
但实际上,这种情况非常罕见。
But in reality, that's very rarely the case.
考虑到纽卡斯尔的阵容深度,我知道其他球队在新援加盟时也有同样的情况,你完全可以承受他们表现不尽如人意的阶段。
And I think with the quality of Newcastle have, I know that teams have had as well when new transfers come in, you can afford to not necessarily have them play so well.
是啊。
Yeah.
拉姆齐因伤缺阵,有人对此感到失望。
Ramsey's won with injury, and someone's been disappointed.
说实话,我本以为阿朗加会获得更多上场机会。
I thought Alanga would have played more, to be honest.
但出人意料的是,我可能和成千上万的人一样,都在低估墨菲——他几乎每场比赛都能为球队贡献进球或助攻。
But then lo and behold, I'm probably one of thousands of people that, is just, like, disrespecting Murphy who literally continues to get goals and assists for them essentially all the time.
人们总在问:他到底哪里不行?
They're like, what what what does he do wrong?
所以确实,情况不太乐观。
So, yeah, it's not great.
我觉得他们现在完全被困在中游位置了。
I think they're they're very much trapped in mid table here.
这真的很奇怪,但我们看他们在欧冠踢得时也能取得好成绩。
It's really, really weird, but then we watch them play in the Champions League and get some good results in the Champions League as well.
所以我们几乎都对他们重燃信心。
So we almost raise our belief in them all.
他们确实是一支强队,因为能在欧洲各地取得佳绩。
These are a really good side because they can travel around Europe and get good results against good sides.
但说到国内联赛,21个进球,20个失球,排名不上不下。
But when it comes out to domestic football, 21 goals scored, 20 goals conceded, sitting exactly in the table.
你懂我意思吧?
You know?
欢迎再次来到英超。
Welcome to the Premier League again.
我猜罗宾·叶尔辛·莫斯克拉一定以为自己在周六晚上9点45分打进了周末最关键的制胜头球。
I guess, Robin, Yersin Mosquera must have thought he'd scored, like, the most pivotal headed home goal of the weekend, at about 09:45 on on Saturday night.
可怜的狼队。
Poor Wolves.
我是说,他们拼尽全力了。
I mean, they dug in.
他们拿到了两分。
They got two points.
他们对阵榜首的阿森纳。
They go at Arsenal at the top of the table.
阿森纳状态不佳,但狼队表现很好。
They Arsenal aren't great, but Wolves play well.
他们防守出色。
They defend well.
而且,呃,我也不知道。
And, like, I don't know.
可能只是因为那个扳平球释放了压力。
Maybe just the release of that equalizer.
因为当时每个球员都在自己所在的位置上独自滑跪庆祝,你会想,哦,他们在这次庆祝中消耗了太多能量。
Because it was like every player did his own individual knee slide wherever he happened to be on the pitch, and you think, oh, they've expended too much energy in this celebration.
是啊。
Yeah.
不。
No.
这对他们来说绝对是心碎的时刻,对吧?
It was it was absolutely heartbreaking, wasn't it, for them?
而且这可能是罗伯·爱德华兹执教下他们表现最好的一场比赛。
And it probably it was their best performance under Rob Edwards.
我想说的是,我并不太意外,因为当你面对联赛领头羊时,几乎没人对他们抱有任何期望。
What I would say is that I think I'm not that surprised because when you're facing top of the league, it's almost like no one gives them any chance whatsoever.
所以这反而让人集中注意力,或许他们确实会因此提升一些比赛状态。
So it sort of focuses the mind, and and maybe they do raise their game a bit.
所以如果他们之后又恢复原状,我其实不会感到太意外。
So I wouldn't be actually that surprised if they sort of reverted to type.
他们接下来将在主场迎战布伦特福德。
They've got Brentford next at home.
所以罗伯·埃奇伍德会说,你们需要再次打出那样的表现,但我就是不确定他们能否做到。
And so this will raid you know, Rob Edgewood will be saying, you need to play like that again, and I'm just not sure if they will.
但说实话,这种失败方式确实令人心碎,因为他们原本以为至少能拿到一分。
But, yeah, the manner of the defeat was absolutely heartbreaking because, yeah, they think they've got a point.
就像你说的,庆祝场面本来很精彩,结果他们又进了一个乌龙球。
As you say, the celebrations are amazing, and then they score yet another own goal.
所有进球都是他们自己打进的。
They scored all the goals.
所有进球都是他们自己打进的。
They scored all the goals.
唯一进球。
Single goal.
是啊。
Yeah.
我是说,约翰斯顿那个球,真的太不走运了,对吧?
I mean, the Johnston one, again, was just so it's so unlucky, isn't it?
就是,你知道的,先是击中门柱,又弹到他背上,这运气也太背了。
Just, you know, off the post, off his back, just how's your luck?
所以他们庆祝那个进球,他们自己的进球。
So they celebrate that goal, their goal.
抱歉。
Sorry.
那个对他们有利的进球,不是另一个乌龙球,是积极的因为他们整个赛季只进了九个球。
The goal that was helping them, not the other goal, in a positive way because they've only scored nine all season.
你知道,这种事情我们有时候会认为是理所当然的。
You know, that's something that we sort of take for granted sometimes.
就像,大家都在进球,大家都在庆祝,但他们本质上,就足球进球而言,现在简直身处地狱。。
Like, everybody's scoring, everybody's celebrating, but they're essentially, as far as football goals, just in the pits of hell right now.
他们现在没有任何好事发生。
There's nothing good going for them whatsoever.
很遗憾,我不得不仔细研究这个情况。
And I like to unfortunately, I've had to look through this.
当你身处降级区边缘时,最关键的是与安全区的分差有多大。
When you when you're in around the bottom three, the most important thing is what's the gap to get out of the bottom three.
对他们来说,目前这个分差是14分。
And for them at the moment, it's 14 points.
可以说狼队的士气可能正处于历史最低点。
It's fair to say that morale probably is not gonna be as high as it's ever been at wolves.
所以确实需要珍惜这些微小的高光时刻,虽然球队官方尚未放弃保级希望。
So you do need to celebrate those like little moments and people, they won't officially wrap themselves off yet.
但16轮比赛未尝胜绩后,保级基本已成定局。
But after 16 games and you've not won one, the chances are that it's done.
你明白我的意思吧?
You know what I mean?
因此球队现在只能尽力寻找积极因素了。
So you're going out and you're trying to find positives and so on.
现在我们与阿森纳战成1比1平。
And now we're one one with Arsenal.
作为联赛垫底球队,这对我们来说是多么不可思议的时刻。
What an incredible moment for us as bottom of the team.
然后这是个进球机会。
And then it's an on goal.
比赛结束了。
That game finishes.
你走进他的休息室坐下。
You go sit in his restroom.
罗伯·爱德华兹——在这个大局中还算新人——可以试着谈谈积极面。
Rob Edwards, who's in the grand scheme of things new to it, can try and speak of positives.
但对那些球员来说,他们能做什么呢?
But for those players, like, what do you do?
你就像是被邀请参加英超赛季的额外嘉宾,而且你知道,你们就像被遗忘在角落的台球桌。
You're like a very you're almost like the plus one that's been invited to this Premier League season, and, you know, you kind of forgotten about the pool table to the side.
但你要知道,在某些时刻你确实有实力站在那里,但你现在却一无所有。
But you still know, you know, you you are at some point good enough to be there, but you've got nothing going for you at all.
就像我说的,这真是令人心碎。
So like I say, that's heartbreaking.
我也曾经历过那种在比赛最后时刻输球,被卑鄙的进球或其他什么方式击败的情况。
I've been in those situations where you've lost those games late and to snide goals or whatever.
但这就是足球的不幸之处,是的,对他们来说,如果能赢得一场比赛会很好,除了我在QPR的时候。
But this is unfortunate the way that football goes and, yeah, for them, it would be nice to see them potentially win a game except for, I think, when I was at QPR.
直到最近,我们还保持着赛季开局最多场次不胜的纪录,大概是十五、十六场。
Up until recently, we had the record for most games to start a season without a win, and I think it was around fifteen, sixteen.
大概就是每年的这个时候。
It was around this time of year.
但我们当时可不止两分。
But we weren't on two points.
我可以很肯定地告诉你这一点。
I'll tell you that for a fact.
我们的积分比那要多一些。
We had a few more points than that.
好吧。
Okay.
但谢天谢地,谢菲联三年前打破了这一纪录,现在狼队似乎正朝着史上第三糟糕战绩迈进。
But thankfully, Sheffield United took that, I think, three years ago, and now it seems like Wolves well on their way to putting its third worst ever now.
但对阿森纳而言,这是否意味着他们开始学会艰难取胜?
But as for Arsenal, is this a sign of grinding out results?
在曼城紧追不舍的情况下,作为枪迷你会不会因输给维拉而感到些许担忧?
Or with City breathing down their necks, would you as an Arsenal fan get slightly concerned they lost to Villa?
他们在对阵维拉时表现尚可。
They were okay in that Villa game.
但这场踢得并不出彩。
They weren't great in this one.
你看,这是不是他们的小低谷期?
You know, like, is is this is this their little, you know, their little rut?
如果他们在这种低迷期还能赢球,那也算可以接受吧?
And if they're winning in that rut, it's okay?
我不认为这场比赛是他们硬拼出来的结果。
I don't think this particular game was a case of them grinding out results.
我觉得他们运气非常好,你知道的,就接受这个结果吧。
I think they got very lucky and, you know, take it.
接受它。
Take it.
忘掉它。
Forget about it.
把这场表现抛在脑后,继续前进。
Put that performance behind you and move on.
这个...是的。
The the yeah.
这一点毫无疑问。
There's no doubt about it.
他们这次能赢纯属运气好。
They were lucky here to win.
如果这就是所谓的低谷,那能在低谷期还一直赢球,这低谷可真是够美妙的。
If this is the rut, then what a nice rut to be in if you're still winning the games.
如果我是米克尔·阿尔特塔,我对这种表现会暴跳如雷。
If I was Michel Arteta, I'd be furious with that performance.
我记得上周说过,我觉得他坦然接受了维拉那场的失利,觉得情有可原。
I thought I think I said last week, I thought he took the villa defeat on the chin and went, fair enough.
我们并没有表现得特别糟糕。
We didn't we weren't terrible.
我们只是输了,这种事在所难免。
We just lost, and that happens.
但如果他们这场丢分,我猜他肯定会大发雷霆。
But if they drop points here, I I imagine he would have been furious.
要我说他可能已经在发火了,但毫无疑问他们这次就是走运。
I'd say he's probably furious anyway, but there's no question they got lucky here.
阿森纳对我来说,他们依然是本赛季至今联赛中表现最稳定的球队,这就是为什么他们仅以两分优势领跑积分榜让人感觉有些奇怪。
Arsenal, they're still for me, they've been the most consistent team in the league so far this year, which is why it feels strange that they're only two points clear at the top of the table.
但看看他们接下来的赛程安排,我记得上次国际比赛日结束后,我就说过他们将面临一段艰难时期,这将检验他们的真正实力。
But the run of fixtures that are coming up for them, I thought after the last international break, there was gonna be a tough run, and they're gonna see where they were at based on that.
他们刚与拜仁慕尼黑交手过。
And they went against Bayern Munich.
我觉得对切尔西的比赛结果还行吧,无所谓,还有热刺那场。
I think, the result against Chelsea fine, whatever, Mohammed Spurs.
所以我认为他们现在处于不错的位置。
So I thought they're in a good position.
接下来几场比赛,我仔细看了看赛程,突然间感觉形势似乎有些不同了。
The next few games, and this is me looking at it thinking, all of a sudden, it feels a bit different.
他们下周要客场对阵埃弗顿,我记得是周六早上8点开球。
They've got Everton away next week at eight 08:00 on a Saturday, I think it is.
然后主场迎战布莱顿,再次主场对阵维拉,客场对伯恩茅斯,最后主场迎战利物浦。
Then at home to Brighton, at home to Villa again, away to Bournemouth, then at home to Liverpool.
而就在两三周前,你还能感受到他们那种必胜的信念,仿佛能碾压所有对手。
Whereas, say, two, three weeks ago, you can feel there's a sense of belief and they're just gonna steamroll everyone.
突然间,你开始觉得事情可能没那么简单了。
All of a sudden, you start making the case that maybe it's not gonna be that easy.
我认为球员和教练都清楚,夺冠之路从来不会一帆风顺。
And I think the players and the manager know it's never gonna be that easy.
但每次你展现出弱点或给对手可乘之机时,对方就会抓住机会调整战术来对付你。
But for every time you show weakness or you show something that encourages the opposition, the opposition will take that opportunity and set up differently to play against you.
我觉得阿森纳正逐渐陷入这种境地。
And I think Arsenal is starting to drift towards that position.
当然,他们仍有可能夺冠,但需要追赶者保持压力。
And, obviously, they might still win the league title and so on, and they need people behind them to be chasing.
现在这段魔鬼赛程即将到来。
But this runner fixture is coming up now.
这将是对他们的终极考验,特别是在当前伤病困扰下,真正决定他们能否问鼎英超冠军。
Again, we'll test them in a manner which, you know, really decide whether they are gonna be Premier League champions or not, especially with the injuries and stuff that they have at this moment.
利物浦将对阵布莱顿,比分二比零。
Liverpool will be Brighton two nil.
我是说,罗宾,这场比赛本该是雨果·埃基蒂克的主场,但焦点依然全在穆罕默德·萨拉赫身上。
I mean, Robin, the this game should be about Hugo Ekitike, but it's still all about Mo Salah.
就像,无论发生什么——如果萨拉赫像今天这样替补登场表现尚可,这本身就是新闻。
Like, whatever happened like, if he if Salah's, like, came on as he did and did okay, that's a story.
如果他首发出场,那将是爆炸性新闻。
If he started, that'd be a huge story.
如果他坐在替补席却未登场——这其实是我们暗自期待的戏剧性场面,因为会引发巨大话题。
If he was on the bench and didn't come on, which is sort of the one, you know, we kind of wanted because it would have been funny, Like, there would have been a massive story.
最终他在第26分钟替补上场。
In the end, he comes on in the twenty sixth minute.
你不得不为乔·戈麦斯感到遗憾,所有人都在质疑:你们确定要这样安排?
You feel for Joe Gomez, and everyone's going, are you sure?
乔的表现就像在说'我是被要求这么做的'——但显然,你知道事实并非如此。
Is this Joe just going, I've been asked to do this, but, obviously, you know, that isn't what happened.
这对他来说很遗憾,你知道的,他确实饱受伤病困扰。
It's a shame for him because, you know, he's had real injury problems.
但这依然是萨拉赫的故事。
But it's still the Salas story.
我只是好奇你对这一系列事件中的这一插曲有什么看法。
I just wonder what you made of of this this, you know, episode in the series.
我的主要观点是斯洛特处理得极其出色,堪称完美,他的做法无可挑剔。
My main takeaway is I think Slot has played this absolutely brilliantly, perfectly, the way he's done this.
他的言论显得毫无个人主义色彩。
What he said has been sort of without ego.
他表现得非常成熟,而且几乎什么都没多说。
He's been very adult about it, and he's not said much at all.
他只说了最基本的内容,既没有对萨拉赫关上门,也没有火上浇油。
He said kind of the bare minimum, and he's kind of not closed the door on Salah, and he's not added fuel to the fire.
让我意外的是——我平时不太报道利物浦的新闻。
I think what was surprising for me I don't cover Liverpool that much.
我与俱乐部并无直接关联。
I'm not, like, involved in the club.
他受到的欢迎程度让我相当惊讶。
I was quite surprised by the reception he got.
安菲尔德内部几乎一致给予积极反响,不是吗?
It was kind of unanimously positive, wasn't it, from the from inside Anfield.
我认为这再次表明斯洛特处理得多么出色——尽管萨拉赫已非不可或缺,也不该场场首发,但他明白不能激化矛盾,因为球迷依然深爱着这位球员。
And I think that's just illustrates again how well Slot has done because he could probably recognize that that you can't even though he's not indispensable anymore, Mo Salah, and rightly, you know, shouldn't be starting every single game, you kind of can't, as I say, you kind of set fire to this situation because the fans still absolutely love him.
所以我真心觉得斯洛特表现非常出色,不过他可能暗自庆幸萨拉赫即将离队,这样就能把他移出非洲杯名单,不必再应对这个难题了。
So I I just think Slot has really been has been great, and it but he probably is thinking, thank Christ he's going now so I can cut him to the Afghans, and I can don't have to don't have to deal with this anymore.
当然,他仍有贡献价值,不是还送出了助攻吗?
I mean, you know, obviously, he still can contribute, and he got an assist, didn't he?
是啊。
Yeah.
总之我觉得斯洛特在这件事上值得大大褒奖。
So it's just I I feel like Slot deserves a lot a lot a lot of credit for this.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
就像圣诞节时备受爱戴的奶奶,但私下对你尖酸刻薄。然后当她们下午5点离开时,你才终于能松口气享受夜晚。
It's a much loved nan at Christmas, but who's really snide to you just in the And then and then when they leave at 5PM, you're like, oh, you can finally relax and enjoy the rest of the evening.
现在得躺会儿了。
Gonna have a lie down now.
佩里,不知道你看到这个没有。
I mean, I don't know if you saw this, Perry.
《足球星期六》花了五分钟激烈争论萨拉赫走进安菲尔德时看起来是高兴还是难过——他只是没有像个疯子一样咧嘴笑着入场。
Soccer Saturday did about five minutes of, like, raging debate about how happy or sad Mo Salah looked when he walked into Anfield, and he was just sort of like he just wasn't, like, grinning like a madman as he as he wandered into the place.
不过他确实得到了热烈的掌声。
But he did get a nice ovation.
我想这两件事可以同时成立。
I guess the two things can be true at the same time.
他的行为是错的,公开闹翻也是错的,但他依然能被利物浦球迷所爱,毕竟他是队史最伟大的球员之一——而利物浦历史上从不缺顶级球员。
What he did was wrong, and going public was wrong, but he can still be loved by the Liverpool fans because he is, you know, he is one of their greatest players of all time, and Liverpool have had some really good players during all time.
确实如此。
They certainly have.
是啊。
Yeah.
我没看到《足球星期六》上那五分钟的辩论,不过你知道的,《足球星期六》有大量时间需要填充内容。
I didn't see the the five minutes of debate on soccer Saturday, but, you know, they have a lot of time to fill on soccer Saturday.
这是个大约八小时的节目,所以很正常。
It's about an eight hour show, so that's fine.
我可是个热衷于研究球员下车走进球场时状态的资深观察者。
I am a keen student of players getting off the bus and walking into the stadium.
他们戴Beats耳机吗?
Do they wear Beats headphones?
他们戴无线耳机吗?
Do they wear buds?
他们在疯狂嚼口香糖吗?
Are they chewing furiously?
他们会和等候的俱乐部官员握手吗?
Do they shake hands with the waiting club officials?
他们会坚决无视这些人吗?
Do they steadfastly ignore them?
是啊。
Yeah.
我认为通过球员下大巴的方式能看出很多门道。
I think you can tell a lot about players by the way they get off the team bus.
还可以观察他们在通道里如何对待吉祥物。
See also how they deal with mascots in the tunnel.
他们会无视吉祥物吗?
Do they ignore them?
会和他们聊天吗?
Do they chat to them?
会试图让吉祥物放松下来等等之类的吗?
Do they attempt to put them at their ease, etcetera, and so on?
不过这可能只是我个人的怪癖吧。
But that's me just being weird, I guess.
哦,听起来你是在为‘傻瓜星期六’试镜。
Oh, you're auditioning for sucker Saturday, it sounded like to me.
是啊。
Yeah.
我是说,你看。
I mean, look.
这这应该算是家人关系,或者他们怎么称呼来着?
It's it's I suppose it's like a family member or what do they call it?
孩子们管这叫朋友圈。
The the kids call it a friendship group.
如果有人搞砸了大事,你知道的,你会狠狠训斥他们,但不会生气太久,最终会原谅并重新接纳他们。
If someone massively f's up, you know, you you bollock them out of it, but you can't stay mad at them for long and you forgive them and welcome them back into the fold.
而且这种事经常发生。
And and it happens.
人们总是会犯错。
People mess up all the time.
所以我完全理解他们可能对他有点恼火,但继续激怒他毫无意义,毕竟他是萨拉赫啊。
So I I totally get that they might have been a bit annoyed with him, but there's no point in further antagonizing him, and he is Mo Salah.
他为球队做出了很多贡献。
He has done a lot for them.
是啊。
Yeah.
他可能哦,一个艾登。
And he might oh, an Aidan.
一个低...接下来我要说的是
A low What comes after the I'm gonna
首先声明,显然我不是爱情白痴,所以他们的观点会和我这里的看法大不相同。
start this off by saying, obviously, I'm not a love buffoon, so their perspective is gonna be very different to say my one here.
没错。
Yeah.
但我觉得整件事很有趣,因为它表明那些我们原以为根深蒂固的标准其实装有轮子,会根据对象不同而灵活变动。
But I think it's interesting this whole spell because it's shown that those goalposts that we thought were very much stuck in the ground actually have some wheels on them and they will move however you want depending on who it is.
因为从萨拉赫一周前公开表态的角度来看,单就那些言论本身,在所有人都试图无私讨论他们足球俱乐部的背景下,显得相当自私。
Because say from the perspective of what Salah came out and said a week ago, like a lot of that stuff just by itself felt quite selfish within an instance where everyone else is trying to be selfless as they discuss their football club.
很多人都说那是错的。
And a lot of people said that's wrong.
他们理解以他的地位会感到不满,但人们仍认为那是错误的。
Like, they understood that he'd be upset based on his standing, but they said it was wrong.
他也承认了错误并公开做了些事,我完全支持宽恕等等。
And he said it was and he did something that was out in the public, and I'm all for forgiveness and so on.
但我当时想,显然萨拉也会在公开场合道歉吧。
But I thought, well, obviously, Sal's gonna apologize in the public as well then.
但就我个人而言,我还没看到这样的道歉。
But for me, personally, I have not seen that.
这么快就能翻篇,你会疑惑:那他到底受到了什么惩罚?
So the ability to move on that quickly, and then you wonder, well, what was his punishment?
他确实没参加周中对阵米兰的比赛,但隔周就回到了大名单中。
Well, he didn't travel to Milan midweek, but then he was still back in the squad for the week after.
我认为不是每个球员都能享有这种优待。
I think I don't think every player gets afforded that sort of luxury.
如果这是基于萨拉赫至今的贡献,那某种程度上印证了他之前言论的核心——我付出这么多理应首发。
And if it's based on, say, what Salah's done to this point, then it kinda confirms what Salah was saying in his, messaging anyway that I've done so much that I should be starting.
我的贡献如此之大,你们不该这样对待我。
I've done so much that, you know, you can't treat me like this.
某种程度上这让我感到有点不适,就是有点不舒服。
And in some ways, that makes me feel it's a bit uncomfortable, like, just a bit uncomfortable.
但这也再次印证了,正如我所说,标准会因球员的受欢迎程度而改变。
But then, again, it shows, as I say, the goalpost will move if you if you like a player or if you don't.
下次遇到其他球员表达不满时,我们就不得不被指责为双标,因为本质上就是这种情况。
So then the next time we go the opposite way around a particular player that sounds disgruntled, well, we're just gonna have to get called hypocrites because that's essentially what's happened.
是啊。
Yeah.
但我想这也不算先例吧,毕竟可以根据球员水平区别对待。
But then I guess then it isn't a precedent because you can treat different players differently depending on how good they are, I guess.
听着。
Listen.
我完全没问题。
I'm a 100% okay with that.
嗯。
Yeah.
但当人们说这就是标准时。
But it's just when people say this is the standard.
说事情本该如此时。
This is the way it should be.
我就觉得,得了吧老兄。
And I'm like, come on, man.
比如这样如何?那样又如何?
Like, how about this or how about that?
这完全取决于你的立场。
It just depends where your standing is.
我记得和詹姆斯·奥尔科特共事时,他提出了一个关于不同类型参与者的讨论点,我觉得这个观点很棒,因为他实际上将其应用到了职场环境中。
I think I do some work with, like, James Olcott, and he made a he was making an a discussion point about different types of player, and I thought it was a really good one because he said there's the in fact, in fact, he used it in relation to workplaces.
首先是新人群体,他们几乎只是为能参与其中就感到高兴。
There are the newbies who are almost just happy to be there.
然后是普通工作者,他们按部就班地工作,你知道的,这类人总是可以被替代的。
There are the workers who, you know, do what they do, and they're always like, you know, they can always be replaced and so on.
再往上就是处于最高阶层的那群人。
Then there are the ones who are at that highest sort of tier.
就我个人而言,显然我从未在任何足球俱乐部担任过最重要的角色,所以我完全属于工作者阶层。
And for me personally, I like obviously, I've never had the importance of, a most highlighter at any football club, so I'm very much in the worker section.
但当你因为产出不如从前那样出色,开始向工作者阶层下滑时,你的行为举止就应该更像个普通工作者,而不是表现得像不可或缺的人物。
But when you start drifting down towards the worker section because your output isn't as great as, say, it has been in times gone by, then the way that you carry yourself should be looked on a way of more of a worker as opposed to the person that's indispensable.
欢迎加入我们俱乐部。
Welcome to our club.
但现实情况恰恰相反。
But instead, it's the opposite.
你这种人会给萨拉赫扔件荧光背心和一把铲子。
You're someone that's throwing Mo Salah a hi vis and a shovel.
是啊。
Yeah.
过来这边,伙计。
Come over here, mate.
等等。
Wait.
我们在这边工作时间更长,朋友。
We worked longer hours over here, my friend.
你知道吗
You know what
我是说?
I mean?
别走。
Don't go.
听着。
Listen.
各位,我很高兴他开心,利物浦也开心,诸如此类。但在我看来,正因为这是关于萨拉赫的事,人们的处理方式充满了矛盾。
Everyone I'm I'm happy that he's happy, Liverpool happy, so on and so forth, but there's been a lot of contradiction in terms of how people have approached it because of the fact that it's Mo Salah, in my opinion.
当然。
Sure.
是啊。
Yeah.
在非洲杯期间,我们会有大把时间聊利物浦,而不是萨拉赫。
We'll we'll have lots of time to talk Liverpool, and not Mo Salah, during AFCON.
不过,干得漂亮,雨果和卡提卡。
But, yeah, well done, Hugo, Katika.
你们本该获得更多讨论的。
You deserve more conversation than you got.
这部分内容就到这里吧。
That'll do for part one.
第二部分将开始,讲述阿斯顿维拉的持续崛起。
Part two will begin, with Aston Villa's continued rise.
欢迎来到《卫报》足球周刊的第二部分,西汉姆联2比3阿斯顿维拉。
Welcome to part two of the Guardian Football Weeklies at West Ham two, Aston Villa three.
维拉最近四个客场比赛中都曾落后。
Last four away games Villa have gone behind in.
但他们最终都逆转取胜。
They've come back to win.
这是他们连续第六场胜利。
This was their sixth win in a row.
他们目前排名第三。
They are third.
距离阿森纳仅差3分。
They're three points off arsenal.
各项赛事已取得九连胜。
Nine wins in a row in all competitions.
17场比赛中赢了15场。
15 wins in 17.
这波连胜太疯狂了,巴里。
This is a ridiculous run, Barry.
现在大家都在讨论,自从上周他们击败阿森纳后话题就开始了。
And the talk now, it's the chatter started last week when they beat Arsen.
我们该把维拉视为争冠队伍吗?
Do we consider Villa to be title contenders?
他们配得上这个讨论吗?
Are they in the conversation?
我本来想说不可能,但上周我否定这个观点的理由——我记得确实是否定的——首先,维拉队确实不怎么夺冠。
And I would have said no, but the reason I would have said no last week, and I think I did said no, is because, a, Villa don't win titles, really.
在我记忆中他们只拿过一次冠军。
They've won one in my lifetime, I think.
那已经是很多年前的事了。
That was a very long time ago.
我当时应该才九岁。
I would have been nine at the time.
我之所以会说不的另一个原因是,上周击败阿森纳后,如果输给西汉姆联,那才真是维拉队的典型作风。
Another reason I would have said no is because having beaten Arsenal last week, going to West Ham and losing would be a typically villa thing to do.
当时看起来确实要重蹈覆辙,但他们展现了极强的韧性。
And it looked like that was what was going to happen, but they showed great fortitude.
必须承认他们得到了西汉姆联的一些‘帮助’,但他们确实以惊人的韧性实现了逆转获胜。
Had a bit of help from West Ham, it must be said, but they showed great fortitude to come back and win.
所以,是的,或许他们确实在讨论范围内。
So, yeah, maybe they are in the conversation.
我认为他们必须被考虑,但他们目前的状态确实令人瞩目。
I think they have to be, but it's a remarkable run, they're on.
我们看到其他球队在周四和周日的比赛节奏中挣扎。
And we see other teams struggle with the Thursday, Sunday life balance.
维拉似乎完全没有这方面的问题,不像纽卡斯尔或水晶宫这些立刻浮现在脑海中的例子。
Villa don't seem to be having any problems with it at all, unlike, say, Newcastle or Palace who who to that leap immediately to mind.
摩根·罗杰斯,罗宾,第二个进球看起来简直毫不费力。
And Morgan Rogers, Robin, just, that the second goal is just it just looks so effort.
他让这脚射门看起来像是每个足球运动员每次射门都应该能做到的。
He makes it look like every footballer should be able to do that every time they shoot.
是啊。
Yeah.
不。
No.
他确实做到了。
He does.
而且这个技术动作看起来几乎像是折射变线。
And it the technique on it looks like it's deflected almost.
不是。
No.
他简直太离谱了。
It's he he's he's ridiculous.
我是说,他也是那种从城市学院培养出来的球员,对吧?
I mean, he's another one that's come through the sort of city academy, isn't he?
而且他就是,他简直太出色了。
And he's just he he he's fantastic.
他这个赛季表现非常出色。
He's having a great season.
我认为图卡会让他首发,考虑到他这赛季为英格兰和阿斯顿维拉做出的贡献。
And I I think Touca will start him, I think, you know, that his body of work for England and for and for Aston Villa this season.
我只是觉得,可惜接下来要对阵热刺了,马茨。
I just think and it will will come on to Spurs, unfortunately, Mats.
但他们就像早早就给西汉姆送了个进球,里孔斯犯了个大错,对吧?
But it's just like they they obviously gifted West Ham a goal very early on, didn't they, as Riconce are making a big mistake.
但他们现在有那种气场、势头和自信,让人觉得...不
But they have that aura now and that momentum and that confidence that you think, no.
他们会没事的。
They'll they'll be alright.
他们会从这次挫折中恢复过来。
They'll come back from this.
他们确实做到了。
And and they did.
而且,我认为,与其他一些球队相比,你会觉得他们士气低落之类的。
And, I think, yeah, just in contrast to some other teams, you just think, you know, shoulders drop and all that.
是啊。
Yeah.
他们拥有一支强大的阵容。
They have a great squad.
我想,可能唯一的问题是,如果罗杰斯或其他核心球员受伤,可能会影响他们的势头。
I think, yeah, that that might be the only thing is that, you know, an injury to, say, a Rogers or someone who's really integral to them might might put a stop to it.
另外,我认为这仍然是个值得担忧的问题。
Also, I mean, I think it's still it's a bit of a concern.
奥利·沃特金斯在戈德堡面前依然没有找到射门靴。
Ollie Watkins is still not firing in front of Goldberg.
需要他再多贡献一点。
Needs him to do a little a little bit more.
不过,不,我是说,那个
But, no, I mean, that
当时他离马夫罗帕洛斯挺近的,是吧。
near he was quite near Mavropoulos when he's Yeah.
我觉得马夫罗帕洛斯完全可以传给他,对。
I think Mavropoulos would be fine to give that to him Yeah.
马斯卡拉也是这么做的。
As as was Mascara.
不过确实。
But yeah.
不。
No.
这感觉太棒了不是吗?看到你和埃梅里高兴得跳起来。
And it's just love isn't it lovely to see you and I, Emery, jumping for joy?
我我喜欢这样。
I I like it.
我我很享受。
I I enjoy that.
我是说,在林德洛夫传球给他之前,摩根··罗杰斯的瞬间,我真的有一个糟糕的时刻。
I mean, I had a real Barry moment for before the Morgan Rogers second when Lindelof passed him, and I was like, hang on.
我之前被告知过。
I had been told that.
真的吗?
So really?
总之,埃梅里说,我们并没有感到压力。
Anyway, Emery says, we're not feeling under pressure.
我们充满雄心壮志。
We're feeling ambitious.
我们力争在欧洲赛场和英超联赛中有所作为。
We try to challenge in Europe and in the Premier League.
享受每一场比赛,做好准备,然后休息。
Enjoy each match, try to prepare, then rest.
球员们必须感到适应这个过程。
The players must be must feel comfortable doing it.
这就是我们正在进行的流程。
This is the process we're doing.
接下来是曼联,下周日。
Now it's Manchester United, next Sunday.
与此同时,西汉姆联在赛前向比利·邦斯致以温馨的致敬。
Meanwhile, West Ham lovely tributes for to Billy Bonds before the game.
他们下一场将客场对阵曼城。
They've got Man City away next.
纳迪姆,你难道不为西汉姆担心吗?
And don't you worry for West Ham, Nadeem?
我是说,你其实担心的,对吧?
I mean, you do, don't you?
因为看起来有两个席位已经稳了,狼队和,你知道的,伯恩利,如果这对伯恩利不算太苛刻的话。
Because there it looks like there are two slots comfortably filled, Wolves and, you know, Burnley, if that's not too harsh on Burnley.
而西汉姆联,你知道的,他们就在那儿,不是吗?
And then West Ham are, you know, they're there, aren't they?
他们是在那儿,但他们还落后利兹联三分。
They are there, but they're also three points behind Leeds.
你是百分百支持利兹联能
Do are you backing Leeds a 100% to be
不是百分百。
Not a 100%.
现阶段这么肯定有点太冒失了。
That would be quite bold at this stage.
我
I'm
为他们担心。
worried for them.
你知道吗?
Do you know what?
不。
No.
我其实并不太为他们担心。
I'm I'm not I'm not incredibly worried for them.
我认为他们能找回状态,而且有些球队正在悄悄下滑,我们目前还算安全。
I think they can find a good run of form, and there's some teams who are sliding down the table sneakily without you know, we were kinda getting away with it at the moment.
比如说,伯恩茅斯今晚要对阵曼联,但他们只有20分。
So say, for example, Bournemouth play United tonight, but Bournemouth was just on 20 points.
他们是联赛中状态最差的球队之一。
They're on one of the worst runs in the league.
不过因为我们喜欢他们的教练和进攻足球风格,所以觉得一切还好。
But because, you know, we like the manager and, you know, we like their attacking football, everything's fine.
不用太在意他们。
Don't really give them pay them too much mind.
布伦特福德也是,他们现在积20分。
And then Brentford as well, they're on 20 points.
所以西汉姆联在短短一周的好球表现后——这在12月、1月期间非常可行——就可能发现自己处境好转。
So West Ham within the space of, say, a good week's worth of football, which is very doable around December, January time, you could find yourself in a in a better situation.
但对我来说,衡量标准不应该是你们对阵维拉的表现,他们可是整个联赛状态最火的球队。
But I don't think the for me, the the bar such as how you're doing against Villa who are the form side in the whole division.
所以我对此相当淡定。
So I'm I'm quite calm on that.
不过,确实形势很紧张。
But, yeah, it is tight.
保级区竞争非常激烈。
It's tense down there.
你们看到那篇关于伦敦体育场禁止售卖半半围巾的新闻了吗?
And is it did you guys see some news article about there being a ban on, like, half and half scarves at, the London Stadium?
你们看到这个了吗?
Have you seen that?
我没看到这个新闻
I've not seen it.
我不反对这个
I'm not against it.
我是说,虽然觉得这规定有点极端,但
I mean, I think it seems extreme, but
看吧,我就是这个意思
See, that's what I mean.
半西汉姆联半维拉的拼接围巾
Half and half West Ham Villa half and half scarf.
这在我看来完全是亏本买卖
That's seems like a lost leader to me.
是啊
Yeah.
我姐姐发给我看的,一开始我还以为是假新闻。毕竟这种拼接围巾虽然我们大多数人不会买,但直接禁止感觉有点过头了
My my sister, yeah, my sister sent me the thing, and initially, I thought, oh, that, you know, that has to be fake, obviously, because, like, a half and half scarf, as much as most of us don't really get them or would wanna have them, like, be banning them feels like it's a bit much.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
我觉得他们可能还有更重要、更紧迫的问题需要处理。
I feel like they're they're probably bigger and more pressing issues that go on.
西汉姆联董事会需要明白这一点,否则
The West Ham board need to get it or
没错。
Exactly.
是啊。
Yeah.
我当时就想,哦,这可能是政治上的转移视线,背后有其他事情在发生。
Was like, oh, maybe this is like a political diversion and there's some distraction and there's something else happening somewhere.
不过说真的,如果球场里最大的问题就是这种双色围巾,那我可能真要更担心了。
But, yeah, if if that's where we're at to where, like, the biggest issue at the stadium is, you know, the half and half scars, then maybe I will be a bit more concerned.
这就像大卫·苏利文在晃他的车钥匙。
This is like David Sullivan rattling his car keys.
看看这闪闪发光的东西。
Look at the shiny.
看看这闪闪发光的东西。
Look at the shiny.
虽然制片人乔尔曾有个绝妙主意,设计了一款印有我和巴里头像的半半围巾,但在网上的销量不如他预期。
Although producer Joel did once have a great idea of a half and half scarf with me and Barry's face on, which didn't sell as well as he hoped on the Internet.
所以呢
So There
顺便说一下,在《卫报》大厦里大约有5万个这样的东西堆满了体育部,如果你想要的话,Max,可以送给你的领导或亲友
are, by the way, about 50,000 of those in Guardian Towers cluttering up the the sports desk if if you want any, Max, for to give to your leaders and dears
作为圣诞礼物。
for Christmas.
我很好。
I'm fine.
不过,你知道商品页面在哪里吗?
But, you know, what's the merchandise page?
快点。
Come on.
我们应该疯狂地重新开始在网上销售它们。
We should we should start selling them again online feverishly.
去买一条吧。
Go and buy one.
纽约有家著名的酒吧。
There's there's some famous bar in New York.
我不记得名字了,但里面全是体育纪念品。
I can't remember what it's called, but it's full of sports memorabilia.
我朋友送了条巴里和马克斯的双面围巾给他们,现在挂在墙上。
And a friend of mine gave them a Barry and Max half and half scarf, and it's up up on the wall.
所以
So
哦,太好了。
Oh, good.
我很高兴。
I'm pleased.
它不只是在那里。
It's not just there.
这是一把应急马桶刷。
It's an emergency toilet brush.
我们去萨利斯公园吧,宫殿迪尔斯城3号。
Let's go to Salis Park, Palace D'Ills City 3.
奥利弗·格拉斯纳赛后说曼城在两个禁区内外都表现得更好,我认为罗宾在足球中很重要。
Oliver Glasner said afterwards that City were better in and around both boxes, which I feel Robin is important in football.
我是说,他说得对,不是吗?
I mean, he is right, isn't he?
因为双方都有机会,但哈兰德的头球太精彩了。
Because both sides had chances, but Haaland's header is brilliant.
福登的射门也很精彩。
Foden's finish is brilliant.
就这样,曼城赢得了比赛。
And there you are, then City win the game.
但比分并不是三比零。
There but it it wasn't a three nil.
你实际观看时并没有这种感觉。
You didn't feel when you actually watched it.
当我看到比分时,我想,好吧。
When I saw the, the score, I thought, okay.
你知道,他们在这里被轻松击败了。
They've been, you know, comfortably beaten here.
但水晶宫也有不少机会,不是吗?
But Palace had a lot of chances, didn't they?
这表明曼城这台机器在无球状态下可能还不够完善。
And it just shows that the Man City sort of machine isn't quite there in terms of maybe out of possession.
我是说,亚当·沃顿又一次获得了太多空间。
I mean, Adam Wharton, again, was afforded too much space.
他像对阵富勒姆时那样,用外脚背踢出那些漂亮的传球。
He was playing those beautiful outside of the boot passes as he did against Fulham.
皮诺击中横梁,沃滕打中门柱。
Pino hit the bar, Watten off the post.
我觉得他们确实有不少机会,但哈兰德就像我们常见的那样,几乎没怎么表现,然后突然来个精彩的头球。
I think they were you know, they they had quite a few chances, but then, yeah, Harlan, as we've seen so many times, does very little and then a a great header.
福登完成了一记漂亮的终结。
Foden with a with a great finish.
他左脚的精准度简直不可思议。
The accuracy he has with his left foot is is incredible.
不过对我来说,最精彩的部分是图赫尔和他那袋糖果。
The highlight for me, though, was Thomas Tuchel and his bag of sweets.
是啊。
Yeah.
他当时确实在拼命找那个。
And he was really searching for that.
不是吗?
Didn't he?
很久了。
Long time.
这让我觉得是的。
That that suggests to me that yeah.
不。
No.
他并没有自己选择那些糖果,所以他真的在翻找自己想要的那种,看起来里面很少有真正合他心意的。
He was he didn't choose those himself, so he was really rooting around for the ones that he wanted, and it seemed like there was very few in there that that really tickled his fancy.
就像在找哈利波特彩蛋或爱情主题的糖果,但那里
It was, like, looking looking for the egg for the Harrybo or the the love part, and there
这是谁?菲尔·尼尔是谁?
was Who is this who is Phil Neal?
这位安东尼·巴里又是谁?
Who is this Anthony Barry?
你拿错了自选糖果。
You've got the wrong pick and mix.
我猜那是个媒体中心的自选糖果袋。
I I suspect that was a media center pick and mix bag.
有些新闻发布厅会放些糖果袋。
Some press rooms, they leave out bags of sweets.
所以那就是那种袋子,白色配红色或粉色条纹的。
So and that that's the kind of bag it is, the white and red stripe or pink stripes.
这正是人们收听这档播客想获得的深度见解。
So This is the sort of insight people come to this podcast for.
顺便说一句,谈到媒体接待室的餐饮服务——祝贺桑德兰俱乐部的全体人员,昨天午餐提供了美妙的火烟肉派配土豆泥、毯子猪和肉汁,虽然我不太喜欢火鸡。
That that and on by the way, on the subject of Pressbox house media room hospitality, congratulations to all at Sunderland for what was a wonderful I'm not a turkey fan, but turkey and bacon pie with mash and pigs in blankets and gravy for lunch yesterday.
太棒了。
Lovely.
谢谢你,巴里。
Thank you, Barry.
抱歉要把话题拉回足球,梅登,但关于英格兰十号位的情况,你有这么多曼城培养的球员——罗杰斯、帕尔默和福登,还有贝林厄姆。
Sorry to bring it back to football, Maiden, but, on that on that England Ten situation where you have all these Man City graduates of Rogers, Palmer, and Foden, and then you have Bellingham as well.
我不需要你给他们排名,但这确实是个有趣的问题,是个幸福的烦恼。
I I don't need you to rank them, but it's an interesting it's a it's a it's a good problem to have.
我觉得作为教练,我宁愿只有一个真正出色的球员,这样选择就很明显了。
I think as a manager, I'd rather just have one really brilliant one than it was just obvious.
是啊。
Yeah.
所以我认为,从某些方面来看,这确实是个问题,但之所以成为问题,在我看来是因为哈里·凯恩对他们的影响比其他任何人都大。
So I think I think in some ways, it is a problem, but it's only a problem because, in my opinion, Harry Kane is the one that affects them more than any other.
我觉得如果哈里·凯恩更像传统意义上的九号球员,他就不会频繁回撤接球、展现传球视野等等,而是会专注于发挥他那种禁区前沿的终结能力。
I think if Harry Kane was more of like a traditional number nine, he wouldn't be coming short with the and have his passing range and so on and was essentially playing on the shoulder with the finishing that he has.
这种情况下你只能从那些十号位球员中挑选,根据比赛特点决定谁上场合适——但现在问题反而变成了:谁能更好地适配哈里·凯恩的踢球风格。
Then only thing you could say you pick of any of those tens and sort of decide which game was the right one for them, but then instead, it's more so a case of, well, who can complement Harry Kane's tendencies.
当然,我的判断可能并不准确。
You know, I could be off the mark with that.
托马斯·图赫尔可能会有不同的看法。
Thomas Tuchel might see a different way.
但如果你有一些总是回撤接球,试图寻找传球机会的十号位球员,这时抬头发现哈里·凯恩就站在你身边。
But if you've got, say, like, the tens that will always come short and try and look for those three balls, if you're doing that, then you look up and Harry Kane stand alongside you.
他会问:'那这球该传给谁呢?'
Says, well, who's this gonna go to instead?
你知道,我可能说得不对。
You know, seeing Phil Foden doing well, seeing Morgan Rogers doing well, seeing Cole Palmer get back in this weekend and score a goal as well.
托马斯·图赫尔可能会有不同的看法。
And, you know, this forgets even the likes people who've had a chance before, like Morgan Gibbs White, for example, and Jude Bellingham.
但如果你有一些十号位球员,他们总是回撤接球并寻找传球机会,这时抬头发现哈里··哈里·哈里·凯恩就站在你身边。
Although Rambered out at their absolute best, when you see some of his dynamism, you're thinking, okay, this guy's, like, he's back here.
他会问:'那这球该传给谁呢?'
So all of a sudden, like, Tuchel does have too many of them.
你知道,我可能说得不对。
Again, because of the fact you're trying to compliment Harry Kane, it'll be a shame because I reckon probably three of those guys aren't even gonna get in the get in the squad for the summer, and it's a case of, well, who's that gonna be?
当然。
Sure.
而且如果英格兰队没赢,当英格兰队没赢时,那就会成为我们指责图赫尔的理由。
And as and if England don't win, back it's when England don't win, that'll be what we can throw at Tuchel.
就像,除非他赢,否则他无法获胜,我猜是这样。
Like, he can't win unless he wins, I guess.
让我们遗憾地前往城市球场,诺丁汉森林3比0热刺。
Let's go sadly to the city ground for Nottingham Forest three Spurs nil.
感觉上——或许我不认为这只是我作为热刺球迷的偏见。
And it feels like and maybe I don't think this is just my Spurs bias.
无论我们多么努力想给森林队这场胜利应有的赞誉(他们本场表现确实出色),这最终都会变成对热刺的问责——因为他们一旦表现糟糕,就糟糕得彻彻底底。
However hard we tried to give Forrest credit for this win, and they were brilliant in this game, it will turn into a Spurs inquest robin because when they are bad, they are so bad.
这简直就像是,他们毫无作为。
It's sort of it's like like like, they do nothing.
真的,毫无作为。
Like, nothing.
他们就像一群软绵绵的变形虫,漫无目的地游荡,毫无章法地蠕动
They just all just sort of limply wander about, and it just sort of become this, like, a sort of amoeba, just sort of flopping around
足球场上
the football pitch.
这太不可思议了
It's extraordinary.
是啊
Yeah.
乔·哈特在《比赛日》节目中说,他们输球时简直惨不忍睹,对吧?
Joe Hart said on Match the Day is, like, when they lose, it is ugly, isn't it?
这就是问题所在
This is the problem.
他们从没有虽败犹荣的时刻
It's not like there's never a glorious defeat.
简直糟糕透顶
It is bad.
这确实很糟糕。
It is it's it's bad.
是啊。
And yeah.
我是说,我不想因为那个进球责怪阿奇·格雷。
I mean, so I don't wanna blame Archie Gray for that goal.
好吗?
Okay?
因为他看起来才10岁左右。
Because he looks about 10 years old.
不。
No.
但我不想让他...是的。
But I don't want he's ask yes.
他这是自找的。
He's asking for it.
但维卡里姆队非得这么对他吗?
But does he have to does the Vicarium have to give it to him?
他本可以一脚触球处理。
He could he could play it one touch.
他完全可以一脚触球解决。
He could play it one touch.
是啊。
Yeah.
横传到边路。
Cross to the side.
这就是问题所在。
That's that's the issue.
就是
That's
他看起来真的像只有十岁。
the He just he looks he looks like 10 years old.
我只是不想,但无论如何
I just don't want But anyway
真让人难过,不是吗?
so sad, didn't he?
他和我配合得非常好。
And he's played really well with me.
他看起来非常难过。
He looks so sad.
是的。
Yeah.
太遗憾了。
So sad.
但是,你知道,我的意思是,这本来可能听起来像特朗普。
But, know, I mean, it could have been oh, it sounded like Trump then.
他们本可以进更多球,不是吗,诺西和福雷斯特?
It could have been they could have had more goals, couldn't they, Nossi and Forrest?
他们就是...嗯。
They it was just yeah.
这完全是一场溃败。
It was a proper collapse.
而且,热刺自8月开赛两连胜后,就再没在英超连续赢过两场。我承认自己非常偏心,因为我既欣赏托马斯·弗兰克这位教练的执教能力,也喜欢他的为人。
And, yeah, they've Spurs haven't won two in a row in the Premier League since the opening two games in August, and I'm massively biased because I adore Thomas Frank as a manager and also as a person.
我和他打过很多次交道。
I've dealt with him a lot.
但感觉就像...再次声明我不确定纳迪姆是否认同这个观点,我只是很担忧。
And but it just seems like, and, again, I don't know if Nadim has an opinion on this, but I'm just worried.
当一位教练来自所谓的'小俱乐部'——比如布伦特福德——我认为他很难获得足够的时间来证明自己,尤其是球迷们会先入为主地认为'他驾驭不了这份工作'。
When when a when a coach comes from a, you know, so called smaller club, which, you know, Brentford are, I don't think you're afforded as much time, certainly by the supporters, because they're like, well, the job's too big for him.
但球员们也会这么想吗?
But is that the same as the players as well?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't
知道
know.
这是个好问题
It's a great question.
这是个好问题
It's a great question.
最后关于这部分,这是个好问题
Finally on this part, a great question.
是的
Yes.
花了四十分钟,但这是个好问题
It took it took forty minutes, but it's a great question.
我们现在开始吧
We're here now.
我们现在就在这里。
We're here now.
花了八年时间,内森。
Took eight years, Nathan.
嗯,确实。
Well, true.
确实。
True.
确实。
True.
确实。
True.
不幸的是,在我看来,热刺现在的处境开始有点像,比如说,有人对格雷厄姆·波特在切尔西时的看法,或者可以说,就像你之前见过的努诺在热刺时的情形。
Unfortunately, I think as I see Spurs right now, it's starting to feel a little bit like how, say, for example, somebody thought of, like, Graham Potter when he was at Chelsea, or you could argue maybe, as matters may sound, like a Nuno that you've seen before at Spurs.
但热刺现在陷入了这种境地,他们不是那种能赢得联赛的球队,却又背负着某种程度的期望,几乎需要保持一定的威严。
But Spurs are trapped in this position to where they're not, you know, one of those teams that's gonna be winning the league as such, but they carry a level of expectation that, you know, you need to have some level of gravitas almost.
据我所知,托马斯·弗兰克是个非常出色的人,他是一位深思熟虑的教练,对如何开展工作有着清晰规划。
And Thomas Frank, from what I'm hearing, is like an incredible guy, you know, really, like, thoughtful coach in terms of how he wants to do things.
但这并未真正推动球队所需的实质影响和成果——看看现在排名靠前的队伍,他们不仅能技战术碾压你,还个个作风硬朗、身体对抗强悍,随时准备投入战斗。
But it's not really driving the impact and the outcomes that say they need as a side because they as you look at, say, some of the teams up near the top now, one thing about them is, like, they can all outplay you and so on, but they're all, like, really tough and physical and when they wanna go to battle and so on.
不过当热刺崩盘时,你说得对。
But when Spurs do collapse, you're right.
那表现确实糟糕透顶。
It is really, really poor.
补充一点——不知道麦克斯你是否也这么看——几年前有段时间俱乐部说:'我们有过孔蒂,有过穆里尼奥,但现在我们要攻势足球'。
And to add to that, because to link I don't know if you actually see this the same way, Max, but there was a point a couple of years ago where it says, well, you know, we've had Conte, we've had Mourinho, but what we want, we want attacking football.
在托马斯·弗兰克执教时,有些比赛会提前失去悬念。
Are times under Thomas Frank where the game will be finished.
我知道现在流行预期进球值(XG),但他可能会说'只有0.3'。
And I know everyone's into XG, but he might say, like, point three.
而你的反应是:'这算什么数据?'
And you're like, well, what was that?
那就像是有人在比赛第10分钟时从12码外射门,结果被挡出。
That was somebody that, like, had a shot in the tenth minute of the game from 12 yards out and it got blocked.
这就是他们进攻潜力的高光时刻了。
That's the highlight of the attacking potential that's there.
而当防守端也表现不佳时,最终就只能看长传和定位球比赛了——我相信这肯定不是大多数体育迷想看的。
And when the defensive side of things also isn't there, then ultimately watching a game of long throws and set pieces, which I'm sure isn't necessarily what most sports fans would want.
马克斯·里奇顿,你觉得这么说公平吗?
Would you say that's fair, Max Richton?
我认为很公平。
I think that's fair.
是的。
Yeah.
后来他谈到这点时说:'很明显,如果没人给时间,没人能扭转局面。'
Afterwards, he said in terms of he said, I think it's pretty evident that if no one gets the time, no one can turn this around.
这不是能快速解决的问题。
This is not a quick fix.
今天的表现非常糟糕。
Today was a very bad performance.
这一点毋庸置疑。
No two ways about that.
但也要明白,要改变这种状况需要时间。
But also know that to change this will this will take some time.
没人愿意听到这些。
No one would want to hear about that.
但这就是现实,巴里,我想说我作为压力下的经理人。
It's just reality, which, Barry, is what I would say I was a manager under pressure.
本想留下来。
Wanted to stay.
不过,我的意思是,我并不反对。
But, I mean, I don't disagree.
就像,关键在于你...你不能...好吧,你可以解雇...我也不知道。
Like, it's about you you can't well, you can get rid I don't know.
他们赢够了就会想,哦,也许这次不一样了。
They they they win enough to go, oh, maybe it's different.
你知道,他们已经连赢两场了,你就觉得,好吧。
You know, they they'd won the last two, and you're, okay.
也许吧。
Maybe.
然后他们就直接甩出这张‘煎饼’(指糟糕表现)。
And then they just do then they just throw out this pancake.
嗯,这就是热刺队,对吧?
Well, it's it's Spurs, isn't it?
太典型了。
It's textbook.
是啊。
Yeah.
对啊。
Yeah.
是啊。
Yeah.
听着,说你需要时间固然容易,我们稍后再讨论凯尔特人队吧。
See, it's all very well saying you need time, and we we'll get to Celtic later, I guess.
但其他教练不需要时间也能创造奇迹。
But other managers can do perform heroics without needing time.
而且你知道,巴尼曾指出托马斯·图赫尔来到切尔西后,只用了一个下午就解决了他们的防守阵型问题。
And, you know, we we famously have, you know, Barney pointing out that Thomas Tuchu came into Chelsea and sorted them out in an afternoon with their defensive shape.
所以不是每个人都需要时间。
So not everyone needs time.
我只看了这场比赛的高光片段,但看到弗兰克赛后接受采访时,他又一次被问到是否面临压力。
And I I only saw highlights of this game, but watching Frank being interviewed afterwards, he, you know, he was asked if he's under pressure, you know, asked again.
你现在还面临压力吗?
Are you still under pressure?
他说,好吧,不只是我一个人有压力。
And he said, well, it's not just me under pressure.
是我。
It's me.
是我的团队。
It's my staff.
是球员们。
It's the players.
是俱乐部的每个人。
It's everyone at the club.
我在想,不,托马斯。
And I'm I'm thinking, no, Thomas.
主要就是你。
It's very much you.
你有压力是因为他们不可能解雇整个球队。
You're under pressure because they're not gonna sack the team.
董事会也不可能解雇自己。
The board aren't going to sack themselves.
所以无论有多少责任需要承担,被推出去挡子弹的都会是他。
So it's him that's going to be shoved out into a hail of bullets no matter how many or how much blame there is to go around.
我真的很喜欢托马斯·弗兰克。
I I really like Thomas Frank.
我希望他能成功。
I want him to succeed.
我以为他会成功,但他似乎遇到了热刺这个克星,以及那家俱乐部代表的一切。
I thought he would succeed, and I'm he just seems to have met his match in in Spurs and and everything that club stands for.
我认为我们或许应该给诺丁汉森林一些赞誉。
I think we probably should give credit to Nottingham Forest.
森林队的球迷可能正在对我们大喊大叫,因为你知道,他们表现得非常出色。
I think Forest fans might might be shouting at us, just because, you know, they were great.
而且,桑加里的那个横切进球确实很漂亮。
And, I mean, Sangari goal was lovely cutting across.
他显然要去参加非洲杯了。
He's obviously going to AFCON.
我只是想说关于肖恩·戴奇,可能还有埃弗顿球迷会对我感到不满。
I just want with with Sean Deich, someone and also Everton fans might be, might be angry at me.
但这是他带过的最好的阵容吗,尤其是在锋线位置?
But is this, like, the best squad he's had to work with, especially forward areas?
他们拥有非常出色的进攻人才。
They've got attacking like, really good attacking talent.
只是好奇他在诺丁汉森林能有什么作为。
Just wonder what he can do, you know, with with Nottingham Forest.
他们踢得非常漂亮,我是说,他们并没有特别的表现,但他们的足球踢得很赏心悦目。
And and they were playing lovely they were I mean, they weren't playing anything, but they were playing lovely football.
就像他们在场上踢的那样,一脚触球传球非常干脆利落。
Like, they were playing, like, really crisp one touch passing on the deck.
这并非轻而易举,而是真的令人印象深刻。
It was not daisy, and it was this is really impressive.
而且,你知道,他们破解对方压迫的方式等等,我觉得,是的,你会感到非常兴奋。
And, you know, the way match that they broke down sort of their press and stuff, I thought, yeah, I mean, you'd be really enthused.
我的意思是,我并没有感到兴奋,因为我是从一个非常、非常偏颇的角度观看的。
And, I mean, I wasn't enthused because I was watching it from a very, very biased perspective.
值得一读的是托特纳姆昨天发布的推文,他们说:听着。
It is worth reading out Totten's tweet from yesterday, where they said, look.
鉴于今天悉尼发生的恐怖事件,我们意识到在这个时刻祝愿我们的犹太球迷光明节快乐。
Given today's horrific events in Sydney, we recognize wishing our Jewish fans a happy Hanukkah.
在这个极其艰难的时刻,这样的祝福可能显得空洞。
May seem hollow at this incredibly difficult time.
光明节的故事提醒我们,即使在黑暗中,我们也能找到光明。
The story of Hanukkah reminds us that even in darkness, we can find the light.
我们与犹太社区站在一起,为世界和平与团结祈祷,同时向失去亲人的家庭致以最深切的哀悼。
Stand We alongside our Jewish communities and pray for peace and unity across the world while sending our deepest condolences to those who've lost loved ones.
《足球周刊》在澳大利亚拥有大量听众。
Football Weekly has a big audience in Australia.
这个国家遭受了三十年来最严重的大规模枪击事件,我们完全赞同热刺队所表达的一切。
It has been rocked, this country, the worst mass shooting in three decades, and we echo everything that Spurs said there.
但其中一名受害者是NPL联赛的足球运动员,这个联赛比A联赛低几个级别,在新南威尔士州,效力于一支名为Rockdale Illondon的球队,球员名叫Dan Alkyam。
But one of the victims was a footballer in the, NPL, which is a few levels below the Ailey, in New South Wales for a team called Rockdale Illondon, a player called Dan Alkyam.
我刚看到我朋友Mick Stoll的推文,他在足球界工作,他说:Dan曾是我们六人制足球队的成员。
And I just saw a tweet from a friend of mine, who works in football over here called Mick Stoll, who just says, Dan was on my six a side team.
我们原本今晚要一起踢球的。
We were meant to play tonight.
认识他和许多其他人一样,是一种荣幸。
It was an honor to know and play with him like so many.
他来到澳大利亚,用他的存在让这里变得更美好。
He came to Australia and made it a better place with his presence.
向他的家人和朋友致以我们所有的爱。
All loved to his family and friends.
邦迪的足球运动,尤其是在这样一个汇聚了众多民族的地方,是如此美好,因为它让我们这么多人能够如此轻松地跨越任何文化和语言障碍建立联系。
Football in Bondi, especially a place which has so many nationalities, is such a beautiful thing because it allows so many of us to connect so easily despite any cultural or language barriers.
能够在他在这里的时候与丹建立联系,这是我将会珍惜的回忆。
To be able to connect with Dan while he was here is something I will treasure.
这简直令人心碎,我们与每一位受害者及其家人朋友同在,稍后我们将继续为您报道。
It's just totally heartbreaking, and our heart is with every single one of those victims and their families and friends, and we'll be back in a second.
欢迎来到《卫报》足球周刊》第三部分。
Welcome to part three of the Guardian Football Weekly.
接下来是斯坦福桥的比赛,切尔西2比0埃弗顿,一场常规、平淡无趣、意料之中的胜利。
To Stamford Bridge then, Chelsea two Everton nil, a sort of regulation, uninteresting, unsurprising win.
赛后马雷斯卡接受采访时,巴里出来说:‘自从我加入俱乐部以来,,过去48小时是最糟糕的,因为很多人不支持我们。’
And then Maresca afterwards, Barry comes out and says, since I joined the club, the last forty eight hours have been the worst because many people didn't support us.
所以很多人都在说这是个非常隐晦的信息,但在我看来,他这两天确实过得很糟糕。
So lots of people kept saying this is a very cryptic message, but it sounds to me like he had a really bad couple of days.
不知道你怎么看。
I don't know what you think.
嗯,你知道,我们都有不顺心的时候。
Well, we, you know, we all have bad days.
和其他人一样,我对他的言论感到困惑——在赛后发布会上扔出这颗‘手榴弹’却拒绝澄清含义,这显得有点奇怪。
I'm as mystified as anyone else by the comments, for him to roll that grenade out at his post match presser and then refuse to clarify what he meant seemed a bit odd.
看起来他是在和切尔西高层挑事。
It seems like he's picking a fight with the Chelsea hierarchy.
如果真是这样,这场斗争他几乎必输无疑。
And if that's the case, it's a fight he almost certainly won't win.
我一度以为他周一就会被解雇,不过很可能不会。
Part of me was thinking he's gonna get sacked on Monday, and he probably won't.
还有时间。
There's still time.
还有时间。
There's still time.
这是
It's
周一的一大早。
very early on Monday.
是啊。
Yeah.
我觉得切尔西办公室才刚开门。
I'd say the Chelsea offices have only just opened.
密切关注吧,我想。
Watch this space, I suppose.
我们迟早会弄清楚他的问题所在,但我现在毫无头绪。
We'll we'll find out in due course presumably what what his problem is, but I have no idea.
所以我甚至不敢胡乱猜测。
So and I I couldn't even hazard a guess.
有人问过他那位渔夫父亲吗?他人生中最糟糕的四十八小时是什么时候?
Did anyone ask his dad what his his his fisherman dad what was his his worst forty eight hours was?
当然问过。
Of course.
哦,想象一下那场风暴,在...呃,我不确定的地方。
Oh, imagine that storm, in the oh, I don't know.
爱琴海之类的?
What's the Aegean maybe?
不。
No.
那是错误的一边,对吧?
That's the wrong side, isn't it?
反正我也不知道。
I don't know anyway.
地中海。
The med.
就叫它地中海吧,马克斯。
Call it the med, Max.
我我觉得这挺有意思的。
I I suppose it's interesting.
我曾在广播里和纳迪姆讨论过这个,不少切尔西季票持有者主动联系节目表示,我们讨厌现在的踢球方式。
I was talking about this on the radio, Nadim, and quite a lot of Chelsea season ticket holders sort of unsolicited got in touch with the show to say, we hate the football we are playing.
对吧?
Right?
要知道,这可不是我主动要求观众发消息进来的节目。
You know, it's not a show where I, you know, ask for those messages to come in.
所以他们会自发联系确实挺有意思的。
So it's quite interesting that they did.
他说他对球迷很满意,但球迷们对他可未必满意。
And he he said that he was happy with the fans, but the fans aren't necessarily happy with him.
也许他觉得没有得到足够支持,毕竟董事会塞给他一堆年轻球员,而他实际上已经打造出还算不错(虽然不稳定)的阵容。
Maybe he feels like he doesn't get supported given the board have given all these teenagers, and he's actually carved out something sort of reasonably good if inconsistent.
是啊。
Yeah.
我觉得,'还算不错'这个评价可能都算客气了。
I think, I think reasonably good is is prob nice.
说实话,并非如此。
To be fair, no.
他们的表现远超'还算不错'的水平。
They're better than reasonably good.
他们是一支优秀的队伍。
They're they're a good side.
他们确实是一支优秀的队伍。
They are a good side.
甚至就在几周前,在少一人的情况下对阵阿森纳还能取得结果,这证明他们具备在任何足球比赛中都坚韧不拔的素质。
Even, say, a couple of weeks ago, going down to 10 and getting a result against Arsenal, that shows that they are built to be robust in any particular game of football.
对于那些说不喜欢这种踢球风格的球迷,老实说,我并非每场切尔西比赛都看,所以无法断言具体原因。
And for for the fans who say they don't like the type of football, like, I don't watch every Chelsea game to be able to say that this is the reason why and so on.
但当我观看他们的比赛时,能感受到这支球队很扎实,而且有时也极具创造力。
But when I watch them, they feel like they're solid and, you know, they at times, they can be really creative as well.
不久前他们还曾接近联赛榜首位置。
Wasn't too long ago when they were, you know, pretty close to being top of the table.
所以最近的比赛结果确实在某种程度上让我们感到失望,但具体原因我也说不清。
So I suppose some of the recent results have been disappointing to us to a certain extent, but I don't know.
感觉就像是...我记得去年这个时候,他们似乎就不太喜欢莫雷斯卡?
It just feels like it's it was the I think they didn't like Moresca, I think, around this time last year, I believe.
然后赛季以他们赢得世俱杯告终,无论有些人接受与否,为俱乐部举起奖杯总会让你名留青史。
And then the season finished with them winning the Club World Cup, and whether some people accept or don't accept it, lifting a trophy for your club is always gonna, you know, put you in the history books as such.
所以我认为那更多是积极的一面。
So then I thought that was more of a positive.
进入下个赛季,正如你提到的,带着这支年轻队伍,他们看起来即使不算出色至少也表现不错。
And going into this next season, again, with that young squad as you've mentioned, it seemed like they were doing fine, if not well.
但如果那里存在不满情绪,那就很遗憾了。
But if there's discontent and so on there, then it's a shame.
而且我认为对教练们来说,就像巴里刚才说的,发出那种晦涩的信息——就是那种需要时间才能理解其含义的言论。
And I think for the managers, as Barry said there, to be sending out those sort of, cryptic messages, you know, one of those ones where this will make sense in time.
这通常不意味着他与俱乐部的关系会朝积极方向发展。
It's not really one of those things which means it'll make sense in a positive manner for his relationship with the club as such.
我相信球迷们也会急于弄明白他在说什么,因为正如你可能在电台节目中提到和听到的,没多少人可能支持他——也许不管球队踢得多好、取得多少相对成功,他就是不合大众眼缘。
I'm sure the fans will be keen to figure out what he's talking about as well because as you probably mentioned and heard on your radio show, not that many people are probably in a position to support him because maybe his face just hasn't really fit regardless of how well they've played, how much relative success they've had.
或许可以说,他就是不被接受。
Maybe they're just let's say, he's just not having it.
我挺喜欢这种处理新闻发布会的方式,我现在要说些话,过段时间你们就会明白其中的含义,然后继续推进。
I quite like the idea of managing press conferences going, I'm gonna say something now, which will make sense in some time, and then carrying on.
不过话说回来,马尔·奥古斯托在比赛中表现非常出色。
But, look, Mal Augusto was very good in his game.
还进了一球。
Scored a goal.
给科尔·帕尔默的传球也相当精彩。
Wonderful pass for Cole Palmer as well.
埃弗顿开局阶段表现尚可。
Everton did okay at the start.
金和朱尔斯比·霍尔要面对老东家被换下,有点遗憾。
Bit of a shame for Kinn and Julesby Hall to come off against this, former club.
火力不足的问题。
Lack of firepower.
贝托·奥巴里又一次有点拖后腿了。
Beto O'Barry once again sort of letting them down a bit.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。