本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
你有没有过去了某个地方,然后突然意识到自己本该去别处的情况?
Have you ever gone somewhere and then realized you should have been somewhere else?
或者你去了某个地方,现在想解释这件事,但语法就是说不对。
Or maybe you went somewhere, and now you're trying to explain that, but the grammar just won't come out right.
别担心。
Don't worry.
很多英语学习者都会遇到这种情况。
This happens to a lot of English learners.
所以今天,我们要把这一切都讲清楚。
So today, we're gonna clear it all up.
欢迎收听另一期快乐英语播客,本期节目来自纽约市。
Welcome to another happy English podcast coming to you from New York City.
接下来是你的英语老师,迈克尔。
And here's your English teacher, Michael.
好吧。
Alrighty.
谢谢你,约翰,也谢谢大家。
Thank you, John, and thanks, everyone.
我是来自Happy English的Michael,我帮助人们更好地说英语。
It's Michael here from Happy English, and I help people speak English better.
这是Happy English播客第955期。
And this is Happy English podcast episode nine fifty five.
went、gone还是been?
Went, gone, or been?
真正的区别是什么?
What's the real difference?
嘿。
Hey.
感谢收听。
Thanks for tuning in.
让我问你一个问题。
Let me ask you.
你去过东京吗?
Have you ever been to Tokyo?
或者你去过东京吗?
Or have you gone to Tokyo?
等等,也许你2019年去过那里。
Wait, maybe you went there in 2019.
是的,我知道。
Yeah, I know.
这些词看起来很相似,甚至母语者有时也会混淆,但它们是有规律的。
These words seem similar and sometimes even native speakers mix them up, but there is a pattern.
使用went、gone和been时是有逻辑可循的。
There is a logic when we use went, gone, and been.
所以今天,我会用清晰简单的方式,结合大量例子,为你逐一解析,让你彻底掌握。
So today, I'm gonna break it down for you in a clear simple way with a bunch of examples to make it all stick.
我们先从went开始。
Let's start with went.
这个很简单。
This one's easy.
它是go的过去式。
It's the past of go.
当我们谈论的动作已经完成且发生在过去时,就用went。
We use went when the action is finished and in the past.
例如,你可以说:我昨天去了商场。
For example, you can say, I went to the mall yesterday.
这意味着你昨天在那里,但现在你已经回来了。
That means you were there yesterday, and now you're back.
你去过了。
You went.
事情结束了。
It's over.
完成了。
Done.
或者像这样。
Or like this.
他们去年夏天去了意大利。
They went to Italy last summer.
他们去年夏天去旅行了。
They took a trip last summer.
一般过去时。
Simple past.
这一切都发生在过去,我们不是在谈论现在。
It's all in the past, and we're not talking about right now.
由于这是简单过去时,当你说到你去了某地时,必须说明时间。
And since it's the simple past tense, when you say you went somewhere, you need to say when.
简单过去时就是这样运作的。
That's how the simple past works.
我昨天去了商场。
I went to the mall yesterday.
他们去年夏天去了意大利。
They went to Italy last summer.
我们上星期五去的。
We went last Friday.
好的。
Alright.
现在我们来谈谈 been。
Now let's move on to been.
been 是 b e e n,但我们通常发音为 been,而不是 been。
That's b e e n, but we usually pronounce it as been and not been.
Been 是 be 动词的过去分词,我们用 have been 来谈论经历,尤其是人生经历。
Been is the past participle of the be verb, and we use have been to talk about experience, especially life experience.
比如,我去过伊斯坦布尔五次。
Like, I've been to Istanbul five times.
这意味着在我迄今为止的一生中,我有过五次这样的经历。
That means during my life up until now, I had that experience five times.
而我现在不在那里。
And I'm not there now.
使用 'have been' 意味着我之前曾经有过那种经历。
Using have been means I just had that experience sometimes before.
再举一个例子。
Here's another example.
珍妮去过迪士尼乐园两次。
Jenny's been to Disneyland twice.
可能是在她小时候,也可能最近去的。
Maybe when she was a kid or maybe recently.
重点是她有过在那里经历的经验。
The point is she had the experience of being there.
与使用一般过去时不同,当你说到某地 'have been' 时,你不会说明具体时间。
And unlike using the simple past, when you say you have been somewhere, you don't say when.
珍妮去过迪士尼乐园两次。
Jenny's been to Disneyland twice.
我们知道珍妮有过那种经历,但完全不知道它是什么时候发生的。
We know that Jenny had that experience, but we have no idea when it happened.
我们只知道,在她生命中的某个时候,珍妮去过迪士尼乐园两次。
All we know is that sometime, twice in her life, Jenny has been to Disneyland.
好的。
Okay.
那‘gone’呢?
So what about gone?
‘Gone’是‘go’的过去分词,关键区别就在这里。
Gone is the past participle of go, and here's the key difference.
当一个人去了那里并且现在还在那里时,我们就用‘have gone’。
We use have gone when the person went there and is still there now.
比如,嘿,杰克在哪?
Like, hey, where's Jack?
哦,他去银行了。
Oh, he's gone to the bank.
这意味着他离开了,现在还在银行,还没有回来。
That means he left, he's still at the bank, and he hasn't come back yet.
他去银行了。
He's gone to the bank.
他现在不在这里。
He's not here now.
再看另一个例子。
Here's another one.
我的朋友埃德去意大利待了一个月。
My friend Ed has gone to Italy for a month.
这意味着他现在在意大利。
That means he's in Italy now.
旅行正在进行中。
The trip is happening.
他还在那里。
He's still there.
将这个与‘埃德去过意大利三次’比较一下。
Compare that to Ed has been to Italy three times.
这说的是经验。
That's about experience.
你看出区别了吗?
You see the difference?
让我们来分析一下。
So let's break that down.
埃德在2019年去过意大利。
Ed went to Italy in 2019.
这是他当时一次具体的旅行。
That's one particular trip he took at a particular time.
他去过那里。
He went there.
埃德去过意大利三次。
Ed has been to Italy three times.
这是他一生中某段时间的经历。
That's his experience sometime in his life.
然后,埃德去了意大利。
And then Ed has gone to Italy.
这意味着他不在这里。
This means he's not here.
他还在意大利。
He's still in Italy.
这就是我们使用'gone'的方式。
That's how we use gone.
旅行正在进行中。
The trip is in progress.
好的。
Alright.
还有一件事。
One more thing.
在日常的美式英语对话中,母语者有时会稍微打破这些规则。
Sometimes in everyday American English conversation, native speakers bend these rules a little.
所以你可能会听到有人说:哦,我去过那儿好多次了。
So you might hear someone say, oh, I've gone there so many times.
我都数不清了。
I can't count.
当然,从语法上讲,更好的说法是:我去过那儿好多次了。
Of course, grammatically, it's better to say, I've been there so many times.
对吧?
Right?
这说的是经验。
That's talking about experience.
但在日常对话中,我们并不总是严格遵守语法规则。
But in daily conversation, we don't always follow the grammar rules exactly.
我敢肯定,你的母语中也会发生这种情况。
I'm sure that happens in your native language as well.
日常对话并不总是像教科书那样。
Casual conversation is not always like a textbook.
但请记住我在这里提到的规则,尤其是当你参加托福或雅思等考试时。
But keep the rules I talked about here in mind, especially if you're taking an exam like TOEFL or IELTS.
另外,请记住,记住英语这种表达方式以及任何其他英语单词或短语的最佳方法是:把这个单词或短语写成一个对你真实或对你所处世界真实的具体句子,然后背诵你的句子。
And hey, keep in mind, the best way to remember English like this and any other word or phrase in English is to take that word or phrase, write it in a sentence that's true for you or true in your world, and then memorize your sentences.
这才是你建立流利度的方法。
That's how you build fluency.
嘿,谢谢收听。
Hey, thanks for listening.
请记住,学习另一种语言并不容易,但也不是不可能的。
And remember, learning another language is not easy, but it's not impossible.
我会在这里帮助你踏上这段旅程。
And I'm here to help you on your journey.
本播客由
This podcast is brought to you by
快乐英语。
Happy English.
请访问 myhappyenglish.com。
Please visit myhappyenglish.com.
通过给我们留下评价来支持快乐英语。
Show your support for happy english by leaving us a review.
学习英语。
Get english.
变得快乐。
Get happy.
快乐英语。
Happy english.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。