本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
这里是雅思能量播客的第一期节目。
This is an IELTS energy podcast episode one.
专业人士如何备战雅思考试。
How the pros prepare for the IELTS.
您正在收听的是来自All Ears English的雅思能量播客。
You are listening to the IELTS energy podcast from All Ears English.
我们坚信沟通重于完美,在此为您展示如何在下次雅思考试中斩获所需的7分。
We believe in connection, not perfection, and we are here to show you how to get the seven that you need on your next IELTS exam.
订阅我们的节目,结识卓越考官杰西卡·贝克与英语冒险家林赛·麦克马洪,她们将从美国俄勒冈州波特兰市和马萨诸塞州波士顿为您带来精彩内容。
Subscribe to our show and join Jessica Jessica Beck, the examiner of excellence, and Lindsay McMahon, the English adventurer, coming to you from Portland, Oregon and Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
在本期节目中,您将听到卓越考官杰西卡·贝克揭示通过雅思考试的核心关键。
In today's episode, you'll hear from Jessica Beck, the examiner of excellence, and she'll tell you what the one key is to passing the IELTS exam.
今年黑色星期五,别再拼凑那些毫无章法的TikTok和YouTube视频了。
This Black Friday, stop piecing together random TikToks and YouTube videos that don't lead anywhere.
加入我们的2026英语精通套装——专为您这样目标明确的学习者设计的9-12个月完整课程体系。
Join our twenty twenty six English Mastery Bundle, a complete nine to twelve month curriculum designed for goal oriented learners like you.
你将沿着一条清晰的结构化路径,从中级到中高级,甚至达到流利的高级水平,每门课程都自然衔接下一门。
You'll follow a clear structured path from intermediate to high intermediate and even to advanced fluency with every course flowing naturally into the next.
没有知识缺口,无需猜测,也无需额外寻找学习资源。
No gaps, no guesswork, no searching for extra resources.
此外,你还将获得实时口语练习、学习社区和教师支持。
Plus, you'll get live speaking practice, community, and teacher support.
这是一套为你量身定制的学习方案。
It's a done for you plan.
所有你需要的资源都集中在一处,只需一次性投资即可全部解锁。
Everything you need in one place, all unlocked with a single one time investment.
仅在本次黑色星期五期间,为你的英语能力打下长远基础。
This Black Friday only, build your English for the long term.
立即开始行动。
Start today.
访问allersenglish.com/blackfriday,即可享受半价优惠。
Go to allersenglish.com/blackfriday to save 50% off the normal price.
周五午夜截止。
Expires at midnight on Friday.
Allersenglish.com/blackfriday。
Allersenglish.com/blackfriday.
嘿,杰西卡。
Hey, Jessica.
最近怎么样?
How's it going?
太棒了。
Fantastic.
说实话,我今天过得非常愉快。
I'm having a really good day, actually.
你呢?
How are you?
真的吗?
Are you?
很高兴听到我今天过得很愉快。
I'm glad to hear that I'm here having a great day.
非常美好的一天。
Very good day.
是啊。
Yeah.
而且我很兴奋今天能在这里和你讨论雅思考试。
And I'm excited to be here today to talk with you about the IELTS exam.
没错。
Yeah.
关于雅思考试有很多问题。
There are so many questions about IELTS.
这确实不是最容易通过的考试。
There's it's it's not it's not the easiest test to take.
这不是最容易的考试。
It's not the easiest test.
但现在有很多人都在参加这个考试。
But a lot of people are taking it nowadays.
是不是这样?
Isn't that true?
数量庞大。
Tons.
它实际上是由英国剑桥大学和澳大利亚IDP共同设计的。
It's it's actually designed by Cambridge in England and IDP in Australia.
这是进入英语授课大学最广泛认可的考试。
And it's the most widely accepted test to get into universities that teach in English.
所以现在除了雅思,任何英语国家的大学都认可。
So universities in any English speaking country except IELTS now.
有意思。
Interesting.
有意思。
Interesting.
这真是太好了。
That's good to know.
那么专业人士呢?
And what about also professionals?
是否也有专业人士为了在世界各地找工作而参加这个考试?
Do some professionals end up taking it to get jobs in different parts of the world too?
哦,当然有。
Oh, for sure.
有趣的是,移民也需要考雅思。嗯。
Interestingly enough, immigration also requires people to take IELTS Mhmm.
在他们移居澳大利亚或英国之前。
Before they move to Australia or England.
比如,如果你要在另一个国家当护士,即使你英语已经很好了,也必须参加雅思考试。
Like, if you're gonna be a nurse in another country, even if you already speak English, you have to take the IELTS test.
而且,是的,越来越多的雇主意识到他们需要员工的英语水平必须相当高。
And, yeah, more and more employers as they realize the level they need from their employees, the the English level has to be pretty high now.
所以托业考试并不总是够用。
So TOEIC doesn't always cut it.
而雅思考试确实更难一些。
And IELTS is IELTS is more difficult.
它更侧重于测试学术英语能力。
It tests more academic English.
所以现在连雇主们也开始要求雅思成绩了。
So, yeah, even employers are are starting to require it now.
没错。
Right.
那您觉得比起托福,雅思是否更注重测试口语交流能力,还是两者差不多?
And does IELTS really test those those spoken communication skills more even than TOEFL, would you say, or is it about the same?
噢,不是的。
Oh, no.
我绝对是站在雅思这边的。
I'm I'm I'm on the IELTS side for sure.
我认为这是一场更有效的考试。
I think I think it's a more valid exam.
我是说,你一生中有多少次会对着电脑自言自语并录音呢?
I mean, how often in your life do you sit and talk to a computer and record yourself?
说得好,有道理。
Like that Good point.
是啊。
Yeah.
那种情况根本不会发生。
That's that doesn't happen.
我的意思是,你不可能靠盯着电脑录语音备忘录来达成交易。
I mean, you're not gonna close a deal by staring at a computer and recording a voice memo or something.
这是需要面对面进行的。
It's it's in person.
必须得是当面交流。
It's face to face.
那是一个
That's a
非常好的观点。
really good point.
是啊。
Yeah.
没错。
Yeah.
所以我认为雅思考试在这方面做得很好。
So I think I think the IELTS test is in that way.
我觉得它比托福更容易,因为它更真实。
I think it's easier than TOEFL because it's more real.
我的意思是,你是在和真人对话。
I mean, you're talking to a real person.
你是用纸笔写作的。
You're writing with pen and paper.
所以,是的,我认为这实际上是一种有效的英语水平测试方式。
So, yeah, I think I think actually it's a valid test of one's English level.
是啊。
Yeah.
我是说,你说得对。
I mean, you're right.
我们不会通过和电脑交谈来做生意或交朋友,你知道的,建立任何形式的交流或关系。
We don't talk to computers to make business deals or to make friends, you know, to establish, you know, any kind of exchange or relationship.
所以测试我们与电脑对话的能力没有意义。
So it doesn't make sense to test our ability to talk to a computer.
更有意义的是在考试中融入非语言技能和眼神交流,使其成为一个真实的对话场景。
It makes more sense to integrate the nonverbal skills and the eye contact and make it a real speaking situation in the exam.
没错。
Yeah.
正是如此。
Exactly.
我认为这对学生参加考试时也有帮助。
And that's I think it it helps it helps students as well when they when they get to the test.
如果他们见到考官,意识到这是个真实的人,他或她并不是来让我紧张或问刁钻问题的。
If they meet the examiner and they realize that this is a real person and she or he is not is not here to, you know, make me nervous or ask me really tough questions.
他们实际上只是在那里与你交谈,看看你的口语水平如何。
They're they're actually just there to have a conversation with you and see how well you speak.
这...这正是我想问你的问题之一。
That was that was one of my questions for you.
我是说,很多跟我学英语(不是雅思培训,就是普通英语)的学生常说,面对母语者时会紧张得说不出话。
I mean, sometimes a lot of students that I work with, not for IELTS, but just for general English skills, say that they tend to freeze up when they're in front of a native speaker.
所以我一直在想哪种情况更让人紧张,是面对电脑还是真人,不过我想通常是电脑吧。
So I was wondering which could be more nerve wracking, you know, the computer or just being in front of the real person, but I guess it's generally the computer.
哦,那当然。
Oh, for sure.
我觉得可能在考试前,他们会觉得跟电脑对话更容易些。
I think, maybe before they're taking the exam, they think it's gonna be easier to talk to a computer.
也许他们不会,你懂我的意思吗?
Maybe they won't you know what I mean?
就像,他们不会紧张,也不会因为不是和真人说话而感到害羞。
Like, they won't get nervous, and they or they won't feel shy because they're not talking to a real person.
但我认为这太虚假又太真实,而且这不是我们平常会做的事,这使得成功变得更加困难。
But I think it's just so fake and so real, and it's not something we ever do that that makes it a lot harder to be successful at.
是的。
Yeah.
没错。
Yeah.
完全同意。
Absolutely.
对。
Yeah.
而且确实。
And yeah.
在雅思考试中,口语测试分为三个部分。
The on the IELTS test, the there's three parts of the speaking test.
第一部分是最简单的问题。
And the first part is the the easiest question.
这部分主要是让学生放松下来,就像进行普通对话一样。
So it really is just there to get the student relaxed, you know, and just to have a conversation.
比如:你喜欢购物吗?
Like, do you enjoy shopping?
你常去哪家
What mall do
商场?
you go to?
哦,比如
Like Oh, like
这样。
that.
是的。
Yeah.
所以他们算是让你慢慢进入状态?
So they they kind of ease you into it then?
对。
Yeah.
没错。
Yeah.
不只是那些难懂的科学问题。
It's not just tough scientific questions.
主要就是日常对话。
It's mostly just a conversation.
很好。
Good.
不错。
Good.
那太好了。
That's great.
这样的话,我们肯定能在这方面帮助听众。
Well, we can definitely help our listeners with that in that case.
太棒了。
Excellent.
那么为什么大多数人没能获得他们需要的分数呢?
And so why do most people not get the score that they need?
老实说,我认为是因为他们没有均衡的练习。
I think it's because they don't have balanced practice, honestly.
我觉得学生们往往走向极端。
I think I think students tend to go in extreme directions.
要么他们过度依赖教材——我知道你在另一个播客里也讨论过这个问题。
Either they're they're doing too much of the textbook, which I know that you've been talking about on the other podcast.
对吧?
Right?
对。
Right.
这确实是备考时的一个重大误区。
And that's that's a really big mistake actually when you're doing test prep.
因为要在雅思或任何考试中取得好成绩,你当然需要研究考试并使用练习册,但同时也必须平衡这些练习与实际生活中的英语应用,比如与母语者交谈、看电影、听音乐、读报纸。
Because in order to do well on IELTS or any test for that matter, you, of course, have to study the test and and use practice test books, but you also have to balance that practice with real life English, talking to native speakers, watching movies, listening to music, reading the newspaper.
所有这些都能帮助你在雅思考试中获得更高分数。
All of those things will help you score higher on the IELTS test.
好的。
Okay.
所以就是要平衡备考内容,确保各项技能都能综合运用。
So balancing out your preparation, making sure you're kind of integrating all the skills.
这很有道理。
That makes sense.
我喜欢这个观点。
I like that.
很容易一头扎进教科书里。
It's easy to get sucked into a textbook.
对吧?
Right?
我是说,这样压力比较小,我们可以待在家里,就这么做。
I mean, it's it's kind of low pressure, and we can stay home, and we can just do it.
也许这样我们就不用面对自己的恐惧了。
And maybe it doesn't cause us to kinda face our fears.
对吧?
Right?
因为我们都知道,在说一门新语言时都会有些恐惧。
Because we know we all have some fears when it comes to speaking a new language.
但最终,确实。
But in the end yeah.
没错。
Right.
是啊。
Yeah.
当然。
Of course.
作为教材作者,我认为我们有时会做出教材无法兑现的承诺。
And speaking as a textbook author, I think, we make promises that the textbooks textbooks can't can't keep keep sometimes.
有时候确实如此。
Sometimes.
所以
So
不要总是相信封面上的宣传,说什么这本书就是你所需的一切,因为那并不真实。
don't don't always trust the cover that says that this book is all you need because it's not true.
这只是很好的营销手段。
It's good marketing.
我觉得
I think
我不小心泄露了一个秘密,不过我的书确实不错。
I just gave away a secret, but my books are good.
只是哦,
Just oh,
这太有趣了。
that's so funny.
这太有趣了。
That's so funny.
嘿。
Hey.
我是说,他们总得卖教材吧。
I mean, they have to sell textbooks.
对吧?
Right?
真有意思。
So interesting.
如果你即将参加雅思考试,你需要了解口语部分考官想要什么。
If you are taking the IELTS exam soon, you need to know what the examiner wants on the speaking section.
所以现在立刻访问allearsenglish.com/evaluation,了解雅思口语考试中考官会考察并评分的四个要点。
So go right now to allearsenglish.com/evaluation and find out the four things that the examiner is going to look for and grade you on in the speaking section of the IELTS.
请前往allearsenglish.com/evaluation。
Go to allearsenglish.com/evaluation.
那么听众在准备雅思时真正应该考虑的主要问题有哪些?
So what are some of the main issues that listeners should actually think about when they prep for IELTS?
让我们深入探讨一下。
Let's get down to it.
他们在备考时应该考虑做些什么?
What should they think about doing when they prepare?
当然。
Sure.
正如你刚才提到的,你应该进行综合练习,但也需要分部分进行测试。
So, you should have an integrated practice like you just mentioned, but you also have to take the test part by part.
以听力为例,你确实需要具备很强的理解能力。
So for listening, for example, you really just have to have a strong level of comprehension.
所以看电影、听音乐、看电视剧都会很有帮助。
So watching movies, listening to music, watching TV shows, that will really help.
你还必须加强边听边写的能力,这确实很难。
You also have to strengthen the ability to listen and write at the same time, which is really hard.
做笔记这个想法对学生来说确实很困难,也相当令人畏惧。
The idea of note taking is really difficult for students and and quite intimidating.
所以,边听播客边做笔记,仅此一项就能帮助你提高听力测试的分数。
So, listening to a podcast and taking notes while you listen, just that is gonna help improve your score on the listening test.
阅读也是同样的道理。
And reading, same thing.
阅读报纸、杂志,但你还必须加强略读和扫读的能力,因为雅思考试的阅读部分难度很大。
Read newspapers, read magazines, but you also have to strengthen your skills of skimming and scanning because the IELTS test is the reading is difficult.
没有足够的时间逐字阅读并回答问题。
There is not enough time to read every word and answer the questions.
这简直不可能。
Like, that's impossible.
即便是母语者也无法全部读完并回答问题。
Even a native speaker cannot read everything and answer the question.
哦,真的吗?
Oh, really?
是这样吗?
Is that right?
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
所以速读和跳读技巧
So the skimming and scanning skills
确实非常重要。
are really important.
我明白了。
I see.
有个问题。
One question.
关于听力我有个问题想请教你。
I have one question for you about listening.
那么当我们的听众为雅思或普通学习选择听力练习材料时,Jessica,你怎么看?
So when our listeners go and choose material for listening practice for IELTS or just for general learning, what do you think, Jessica?
他们应该以理解多少比例的材料为目标?
What percentage of the material should they aim to understand?
比如,他们是否应该...
Like, should they just you
你知道,你对这个问题有什么看法?
know, what what's your thought on that?
这是个好问题。
That's a good question.
我认为最重要的是诚实地面对自己,100%理解是不现实的。
I think the most important thing is to be honest with themselves that a 100% is not gonna happen.
好吧。
Okay.
你知道,当学生无法听懂每个单词时,他们会非常沮丧。
You know, students get really discouraged when they can't understand every word.
但你知道吗?
But you know what?
你并非母语者,现阶段听懂每个单词不应该是你的目标。
You you're not a native speaker and understanding every word should not be your goal right now.
你需要设定一个可达成的目标,一个诚实且能在短期内实现的目标。
You have to have an attainable goal, something that that is is honest, that you can achieve in the near future.
所以根据你的学习阶段和时长,也许可以先从理解大意开始。
So, depending on your level of study and how long you've been studying, maybe just start with understanding the general idea.
明白吗?
You know?
如果你能理解他们谈论的大意,那就太棒了。
And if you can get the general idea of what they're talking about, awesome.
做得好。
Good job.
然后,两个月后,试着理解他们所说内容的一半左右。
And then, you know, two two months from now, try and understand maybe maybe half of what they're saying.
是啊。
Yeah.
这总是个难以把握的平衡,对吧?
It's always a tough balance, isn't it?
因为听众或学习者需要找到能持续激励他们的东西。
Because listeners, they they want to or learners, they need to find something that's gonna stay motivating for them.
所以他们想理解得刚好足够保持动力,但又不能太多以免变得太简单。
So they wanna understand just enough so that they stay motivated, but not too much so that it's too easy.
对吧?
Right?
所以这很棘手。
So it's tricky.
棘手。
Tricky.
我认为他们还必须认真考虑选择听什么样的材料。
I think they really have to think about what type of material they're choosing to listen to as well.
比如,如果你处于中高级水平,刚开始尝试加强听力技能,就别下载TED演讲来听。
So, if you're, say, intermediate to upper intermediate, and you're just beginning to try and strengthen your listening skills, don't download a TED talk.
我是说,别...别...对。
Don't I mean, don't don't Right.
不要一开始就挑战最难的素材。
Don't go for, like, the most difficult thing.
用...当然。
Use Sure.
试试情景喜剧,懂吗?
Try sitcoms, You know?
试试看一部可以打开字幕、同时阅读英文的情景喜剧。
Try try a sitcom where you can turn on the subtitles and read it in English as well.
对。
Yeah.
试试像《全神贯注学英语》这类专为非母语者制作的播客。
Try podcasts like All Ears English that are made for non native speakers.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我知道有个适合初级或初中级听力者的好播客叫ESL pod。
And I know one good podcast for more beginner or beginner to intermediate listeners is ESL pod.
这个很受欢迎,因为语速相当慢。
That's a nice one that a lot of listeners really like because it's quite slow.
而且... 对。
And Yeah.
太好了。
That's great.
是啊。
Yeah.
没错。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
所以有很多资源可以选择。
So there's lots of stuff out there.
是啊。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
我觉得还有一个叫Breaking News English的,它使用真实新闻文章但会读得很慢。
I think there's another breaking news English that uses real authentic news articles but reads it very slowly.
我喜欢那个。
I like that.
我喜欢那个。
I like that.
是的。
Yeah.
有时候,平衡一些更适合高中级学习者的内容,然后挑战一些更难的材料是很好的。
Sometimes it's good to balance with some more kind of high beginner intermediate level content and then stretch yourself to something harder.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
让我再问你一个关于这个测试的问题,杰西卡。
Let me ask you one more question about the test here, Jessica.
如果我们的听众想最大化利用时间,而且他们只有很短的时间来准备雅思考试,他们能做的最有效的事情是什么?
So if our listeners want to maximize their time and if they only have a short time to prepare for the IELTS, what's the most effective thing they can do?
比如,他们应该如何分配时间?
Like, how should they spend their time?
哦,这是个棘手的问题。
Oh, that's that's a tough question.
我认为你首先需要与自己制定一个诚实的计划。
I think you you first have to, make a make a an honest plan with yourself.
举个例子,如果你一个月后要参加考试,那就每天安排一次模拟测试和一项通用英语练习。
So for example, if you are taking the test in one month, then sit down and and every day plan one test practice and one general English activity to do.
比如周一是听力日,你可以看两集情景喜剧并边看边做笔记。
So for example, if Monday is your listening day, then you're going to, watch two sitcoms and take notes while you watch it.
然后针对考试练习,可以在网上做一套第一部分的模拟题。每天都这样坚持。
And then for the test practice, go ahead and do a section one test practice online And just do that every day.
要在通用英语和考试练习之间取得平衡。
Balance the general English with with test practice.
当然,也要给自己几天休息时间。
And and, of course, give yourself a couple days off as well.
当然。
Of course.
对吧?
Right?
我喜欢这个建议。
I like that.
我喜欢这个建议。
I like that.
所以你是将练习与学习结合起来。
So you're integrating the practice with the work.
你并不是说我们要先学习一周,然后在周末做模拟测试。
You're not just saying we're gonna work for a week, and then we're gonna take a test at the end of the week, a practice test at the end of the week.
你是将练习融入到实际学习中。
You're integrating the practice into the actual studying.
是的。
Yeah.
我认为如果你能亲眼见证自己逐步进步,这会大大增强你的信心。
I think if you if you watch yourself get better as you go, then that that helps to increase your confidence.
而且,如果你突然面临一场考试却对内容毫无预期,表现自然会打折扣。
And, if you're faced all of a sudden with a test at the end and you you don't know what to expect, then you're not gonna do as well.
所以我想,慢慢适应就好。
So just get just get used to things slowly, I guess.
完全同意。
Absolutely.
哇。
Wow.
这次对话太棒了。
This has been great.
非常感谢你的建议,杰西卡。
Thank you so much for this advice, Jessica.
我们非常兴奋,接下来几期节目将重点讨论雅思考试。
We're so excited to we're gonna be focusing guys on IELTS for the next couple of episodes.
我们期待与听众朋友们交流,了解你们在雅思备考中遇到的最大挑战。
And we're looking forward to having conversations with you guys, our listeners, about what your biggest challenges are with IELTS.
好吗?
Okay?
现在你们可以立即做一件事,如果想赢得与我们的优秀考官Jessica进行15分钟评估的机会,
So one thing that you guys can do right now, if you want to have a chance to win a fifteen minute evaluation with Jessica, our examiner of excellence on
通过Skype,这真是个超棒的机会,对吧Jessica?
Skype, which is such a cool opportunity, isn't it, Jessica?
我超级期待能与
I'm super excited to be able to to meet with
一位听众见面。
a listener.
希望未来我们能提供更多类似的奖励机会。
And, hopefully, we'll be able to do more prizes like this later.
我也希望如此。
So I hope so.
我是说,这听起来是个绝佳的机会。
I I mean, this sounds like a great opportunity.
杰西卡,你还准备了一份小抄。
So, Jessica, you've also prepared a little cheat sheet.
这是为雅思准备的,对吧?
Isn't that right for the IELTS?
是的。
Yeah.
这份小抄主要针对口语考试。
This cheat sheet is focusing on the speaking test.
要记住,即使是母语者参加口语考试,也拿不到满分,因为他们不知道考官想要什么。
So, something to remember that even native speakers, when they go into the speaking test, they don't get a perfect score because they don't know what the examiner wants.
所以我准备了这份小抄,告诉你考官想要什么才能给你7分或更高分数。
So I have prepared a cheat sheet that will tell you what the examiner wants in order to give you a seven or higher.
这正是许多人追求的目标。
That's what a lot of people are aiming for.
所以是这样吗?
So Is that?
是的。
Yeah.
如果你想拿到高分,达到七分或以上,这份指南会告诉你如何做到。
If you're trying to score score up there, score a seven or above, this is gonna tell you how to do it.
太棒了。
Excellent.
那可是热门分数,对吧?
That is the hot number, isn't it?
我们会帮助大家达到七分。
So we're gonna get you guys to the seven.
要获得所有这些丰厚奖品,你们需要访问allearsenglish.com/evaluation。
So what you guys need to do to get all these awesome prizes is you need to go to allearsenglish.com/evaluation.
那就是allearsenglish.com/evaluation。
So that's allearsenglish.com/evaluation.
输入你的电子邮箱获取速查表,然后你会被重定向到一个可以完成我们调查问卷的页面。
Enter your email to get the cheat sheet, and then you'll be redirected to a page where you can complete our survey.
如果你完成问卷,将自动获得与杰西卡对话并接受评估的抽奖机会。
If you complete the survey, you'll be entered automatically to win a chance to speak with Jessica and get evaluated.
听起来怎么样,杰西卡?
How does that sound, Jessica?
听起来很棒。
It sounds great.
我已经等不及要见到你们中的一位,帮助你们在雅思考试中取得所需分数了。
I can't wait to meet one of you guys and to to help you get the score you need on IELTS.
好的。
Alright.
非常好。
Very good.
我们正在
So we're on
正确的轨道上。
the right track here.
谢谢你今天加入我们,杰西卡。
Thanks for joining us today, Jessica.
这次很愉快。
This has been fun.
谢谢你,林赛。
Thank you, Lindsey.
祝你今天接下来的时光愉快。
Have a wonderful rest of the day.
你也是。
You too.
保重。
Take care.
谢谢。
Thanks.
再见。
Bye.
非常感谢您收听来自All Ears English的IELTS能量播客。
Thanks so much for listening to the IELTS energy podcast from All Ears English.
如果您想每周获取Lindsay和Jessica关于如何在下次雅思考试中取得7分的建议,请务必在电脑或智能手机上订阅我们的播客。
And if you want to get tips from Lindsay and Jessica every week on how to get a seven on your next IELTS exam, be sure to subscribe to our podcast on your computer or on your smartphone.
再次感谢,我们很快再见。
Thanks again, and see you soon.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。