本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
这是IELTS Energy播客第1485期。
This is the IELTS Energy Podcast episode fourteen eighty five.
减轻你肩上负担的词汇。
Vocabulary that lifts a weight off your shoulders.
欢迎收听来自All Ears English的IELTS Energy播客,已下载超过2200万次,由前IELTS考官杰西卡·贝克和IELTS达人奥布里·卡特为您主持。
Welcome to the IELTS Energy Podcast from All Ears English, downloaded more than 22,000,000 times with former IELTS examiner Jessica Beck and Aubrey Carter, the IELTS whiz.
如果你分数卡在低位,我们的内部方法将帮助你获得实现梦想所需的分数。
If you are stuck with a low score, our insider method will help you get the score you need to unlock your dreams.
立即通过我们的两分钟测验获取你的预估分数。
Get your estimated band score now with our two minute quiz.
访问 allearsenglish.com/my-score。
Go to allearsenglish.com forward slash my score.
在IELTS考试中,你可能会遇到许多需要回答关于压力与放松问题的情境。
There are many places on the IELTS exam where you might need to answer a question about stress and relaxation.
今天,掌握三个能立即提升你分数的词汇。
Today, get three vocabulary terms that will elevate your score immediately.
花五分钟完成我们的调查,告诉我们什么对你的英语学习有帮助,什么阻碍了你,以及你希望在2026年从All Ears English获得更多什么。
Take our five minute survey and tell us what's helping your English, what's holding you back, and what you want more of from All Ears English in 2026.
如果你完成调查,就有机会赢取一次与你选择的All Ears English主持人免费线上见面的机会。
If you complete the survey, you'll be entered to win a free virtual meet and greet with the All Ears English host of your choice.
你的反馈直接塑造了我们的播客和课程,你的声音在这里真的很重要。
Your feedback directly shapes our podcast and courses, and your voice truly matters here.
立即前往allairsenglish.com/survey参与调查。
Take the survey now at allairsenglish.com/survey.
调查。
Survey.
我们迫不及待想听到你的声音。
We can't wait to hear from you.
嘿,林赛。
Hey, Lindsey.
你怎么样?
How are you?
嘿,奥布里。
Hey, Aubrey.
我很好。
I'm doing great.
很高兴来到《IELTS Energy》这里。
Glad to be over here in IELTS Energy.
谢谢你的邀请
Thanks for having
今天我们有很棒的词汇和一些九分范例答案。
We have amazing vocabulary today and some band nine sample answers.
是的。
Yes.
林赛,最近有什么事让你如释重负?
Lindsey, what has happened lately that lifted a weight off your shoulders?
任何事吗?
Anything?
嗯,有一件事是今天是星期五。
Well, one thing is today is Friday.
这让我肩上的负担轻了一点。
That kinda lifts a little bit of a weight off my shoulders.
星期五确实能减轻压力。
Friday does lift a weight.
对吧?
Right?
周末来了。
The weekend is here.
周末来了。
The weekend is here.
但更好的例子是,我最近把 monday.com 整理得更好了。
But a better example, I recently organizedmonday.com a little bit better.
它之前有点失控了。
It was getting a little out of control.
你知道吗,如果你不及时更新monday.com,就会堆积大量逾期事项,这让我感到压力巨大。
You know, if you don't keep up to date with monday.com, you have pages of overdue things, which really evoked a lot of stress from me.
这是一个任务管理系统,确实会出现所有任务都逾期的情况,这会让人更加焦虑。
This is like a task management system, and that can happen where you have all of these past due, and then it's just more stressful.
所以,一旦我把这些整理好,就感觉如释重负。
Was really So, once I got that organized, it was a big weight off my shoulders.
是的。
Yes.
这是一个形容某种感受的绝佳习语——如释重负。
This is a great idiom for something, a weight to be lifted off your shoulders.
接下来我们会深入探讨这个表达的含义和一些例子,但你今天学到的词汇在口语考试中非常实用。
We're going to dive into what this means and some examples, but the vocabulary you're learning today is so flexible on everywhere on the speaking exam.
你遇到的很多问题,都能用上今天这期内容。
So many questions you're asked, you're going to be able to fit in today's episode.
我们的社群里有人问过这个习语:如释重负。
We were asked in our community about this idiom, a weight lifted off my shoulders.
他们问,能不能简写成‘a weight lifted’?
And they were asking, can it be shortened to just a weight lifted?
这样还能保持同样的意思吗?
Does it still mean the same thing?
我们先来讨论这个问题,然后再深入看看在雅思考试中哪里可以用到这个表达。
So let's talk about that first and then dive into where you can use this on IELTS.
是的,我很高兴我们的听众、我们的学生会提出这么具体的问题,对吧?
Yeah, I'm glad that our listeners are our students are asking such specific questions, right?
真正彻底理解这些表达非常重要。
Really important to really fully understand these expressions.
是的。
Yeah.
我们讲很多习语时都是这样做的,比如‘篱笆另一边的草更绿’。
And this is a lot of idioms we do this, like the grass is greener on the other side of the fence.
我们只是简略地说成‘草更绿’。
We just shorten it and say grass is greener.
这个也是一样的。
This one is like that.
无论你是说完整版‘我肩上的重担被卸下了’,还是简略版‘我感到重担被卸下’,它们的意思完全相同。
They mean the exact same, whether you use the whole thing, a weight was lifted off my shoulders or I felt a weight lifted.
它们的意思一样,我们只是缩短表达以减少字数。
They mean the same thing and we just shorten it to have less words.
我喜欢这个。
I love that.
好的。
All right.
那么,接下来我们去哪儿呢,奥布里?
So, where do we go from here, Aubrey?
对。
Yeah.
那我们来举一些你可以使用这个表达的问题例子吧?
So, let's give some examples of questions you could use this on, right?
在第一部分,你可能会被问到:你是如何应对焦虑的?
In part one, maybe you're asked, how do you deal with anxiety?
或者,你做什么来放松?
Or what do you do to relax?
今天的词汇非常适合用来谈论减压的方法。
Today's vocabulary will be perfect to be talking about ways to reduce stress.
是的。
Yes.
这是一道第一部分或第二部分可能会出现的问题。
That's a part one question or a part two question you might see.
描述一个你在经历压力后感到极大解脱的情境。
Describe a situation where you felt a great sense of relief after a stressful experience.
描述一项帮助你放松的活动。
Describe an activity that has helped you relax.
对吧?
Right?
这些都是第二部分的问题。
These are all part two questions.
是的。
Yeah.
在第二部分,你需要用整整两分钟来描述一件事。
On part two, and you need a full two minutes to describe something.
所以,这些习语和你今天要学的词汇将帮助你提供更多的细节。
So these idioms, this the vocabulary you're going to learn today is going to help you provide more details.
对吧?
Right?
你不想只是简单地说说什么是压力以及你是如何放松的。
You don't wanna just share what was stressful and how you relaxed.
你还可以谈谈这让你有什么感受。
You can also share how that made you feel.
是的。
Yes.
那种影响是什么,你知道的,加上今天学的词汇。
How that, you know, what effect it had and add today's vocabulary.
我太喜欢了。
I love it.
那第三部分呢?
What about part three?
什么样的
What would a
问题会用到这些词汇
question look like where we could use this vocab
对于第三部分,你可能会被问到:如今青少年比过去更容易焦虑吗?
for part How you might be asked, do teenagers experience anxiety more today than in the past?
或者在你的国家,心理治疗有污名化吗?
Or is there a stigma around therapy in your country?
像这样的问题,你肯定能用上今天学的词汇。
Questions like this, you'll definitely be able to use today's vocab.
是的,第一部分、第二部分和第三部分的问题类型都完全不同。
Yeah, all the types of questions are so different across part one, two, and three.
而这正是我们准备过程中非常重要的一部分,
And that's such an important part of our preparation,
对吧,奥布里?
right Aubrey?
没错,对吧?
Exactly, right?
所以我们会详细跟你讲讲这些表达可以在哪里使用。
So we'll definitely talk to you about where you can use these.
我们第一个要分享的是‘如释重负’,或者说‘我肩上的重担卸下了’、‘他肩上的重担卸下了’,或者简单说‘重担卸下’。
The first one we're sharing is that weight lifted off one's shoulders, or we'll say a weight off my shoulders or his shoulders or just weight lifted.
嗯。
Yeah.
所以,比如我找到工作的时候,就感觉如释重负。
So, for example, when I got the job, I felt a weight lifted.
是的。
Yes.
没错,这意味着立即缓解了焦虑,很多压力都消失了。
Yeah, and that just means immediate anxiety release, a lot of the stress just went away.
我们想象中压在肩上的压力负担消除了,对吧?
That weight of stress that we imagine on our shoulders lifts off, right?
你们可能会说,当我通过雅思时,我会感到肩上的重担卸下了,或者会感到压力消失了。
You guys might say, when I pass IELTS, I'll feel a weight off my shoulders or I'll feel a weight lifted.
这指的是对雅思所需分数的那份压力。
This means this stress of needing the scores you need on IELTS.
一旦你拿到分数,就可以想象那份重担从肩上卸下了。
Once you get your scores, you can envision that weight lifting off your shoulders.
我知道很多我们的听众在拿到目标分数时都会有这种感觉,100%。
And I know a lot of our listeners will feel that when they get their target score a 100%.
当然。
Absolutely.
但如果你在回答第二部分或第一部分的问题时需要更多表达方式,你仍然在谈论压力消失时你的感受。
But if you aren't answering a part two question or even a part one and you need more ways to say this, you're still talking about how you felt when stress went away.
你需要多种方式来表达这一点。
You need multiple ways to say this.
另一个词就是动词‘放松’。
Another is just the verb relieved.
你可以说:我去看医生之前压力很大,但拿到检查结果时感到非常放松。
You could say, I was so stressed before my doctor appointment, and then extremely relieved when I got the test results.
没错,‘放松’是个很好的词。
Yep, relieved is a great one.
非常好的词。
Great one.
非常清晰。
Very clear.
或者我长长地松了一口气。
Or I let out a big sigh of relief.
这个说法更描述性一些。
This one's a little more descriptive.
对吧,奥布里?
Right, Aubrey?
对,没错。
Right, exactly.
想象一下,你得知了某种信息,身体上有了反应,仿佛肩上的重担被卸下,你长舒一口气,我们会说:‘当她原谅我时,我长舒了一口气。’
Imagine yourself, you find out some kind of information and you have that physical response of like, the weight lifted off your shoulder and you have that sigh, we say this, I let out a big sigh of relief when she forgave me.
你也可以用这个表达未来的情况,比如:‘当我通过雅思时,我会长舒一口气。’
You could also use this for the future say, I will let out a big sigh of relief when I pass IELTS.
对吧?
Right?
我们也可以用这个表达未来的情况。
We can use this in the future as well.
我太喜欢了。
I love it.
你能负担得起多次参加雅思考试吗?
Can you afford to take IELTS multiple times?
即使你能负担,也不必这么做。
Even if you can, you don't have to.
在这个播客中,我们希望你在考试当天就能取得所需分数,然后去追求你未来的梦想。
On this podcast, we want you to get the scores you need on test day and be on to your future dreams.
这就是为什么我们在 allearsenglish.com/myscore 上创建了免费的雅思分数测验。
That's why we created our free IELTS band score quiz at allearsenglish.com/myscore.
免费了解你可能在雅思考试中获得的分数,并获取我们免费的资源来提升你的成绩。
Find out for free what you'd likely get on the IELTS exam and get our free resources to increase your score.
allearsenglish.com/myscore。
Allearsenglish.com/myscore.
好的,Aubrey,我们回来了。
Okay, Aubrey, we are back.
所以我想我们接下来要做一些题目和示范回答。
So I think we're gonna do some questions, some sample answers.
对吗?
Is that right?
没错。
Exactly.
我们今天要用这些词汇来回答几个第一部分的问题。
We are going to use today's vocabulary in a couple of part one answers.
记住,这些词汇也可以用在第二部分和第三部分。
Remember, you could use this on part two, on part three.
考试中会有很多口语回答场景。
There are going to be so many speaking answers on the exam.
这些词汇在写作测试中也可能很有用。
This vocabulary could also be useful on the writing test.
如果你写一封通用任务一的信,可以想象一下,有人让你投诉航空公司的服务差。
If you're writing a general task one letter, you could def like, imagine you're asked to complain to an airline because of poor service.
你完全可以表达什么让你感到焦虑、什么让你压力大,使用今天的词汇,或者告诉他们,你会感到如释重负。
You could definitely share what gave you anxiety, what stressed you out, and use today's vocabulary, or tell them, would feel a sense of relief.
如果你们能解决这个问题,我会感到松了一口气。
I would be relieved if you could address this issue.
是的。
Yeah.
我真的很喜欢学习这种核心词汇,并思考它们在雅思考试中可能用到的各种场景。
I really love the idea of learning some essential vocabulary like this and thinking about all the places it could be used on IELTS.
对吧?
Right?
当然。
Absolutely.
嗯。
Mhmm.
因为这很重要。
Because this important.
对。
Right.
你不知道会遇到什么。
You don't know what you're going to get.
当你创建雅思词汇本并学习这些词汇时,你需要明白:我是不是应该尝试回答口语问题?
And when you are creating an IELTS vocabulary notebook, and you're studying this vocabulary, you need to know, should I be trying to answer speaking questions?
我是不是应该在作文中使用这些词汇?
Should I be trying to include this in essays?
很多词汇足够灵活,可以在作文和口语回答中都使用。
And a lot of vocabulary is versatile enough, flexible enough that you'll be able to use it in both essays and speaking answers.
我喜欢这个。
I love it.
那我们直接开始第一个口语Part 1的示范回答吧?
So shall we go ahead and dive right into the first speaking part one sample answer?
好的。
Yeah.
林西,你能给我一个问题吗?
Lindsey, wanna give me a question?
嗯。
Yeah.
这是你的问题,奥布里。
So here is your question, Aubrey.
你很容易感到压力吗?
Do you easily get stressed out?
过去,我是个相当随性快乐的人,那时候不会。
In the past, I was a pretty happy go lucky person and I didn't.
我没有感到太多焦虑。
I wasn't I didn't feel a lot of anxiety.
后来我有了孩子,现在有一大堆待办事项,经常当我完成一项任务时,会感觉肩上的重担卸下了。
Then I had children and now I have a whole long to do list and often, when I accomplish a task, I'll feel a weight lifted off my shoulders.
我只是感到无比轻松,终于能划掉一件必须做的事。
I'll just feel extremely relieved to be able to check off one thing that I had to do.
这和我年轻时无忧无虑的孩子时代截然不同。
It's a huge difference from when I was a young carefree kid.
是的。
Yes.
你真的描绘得很生动。
You really painted a picture there.
对吧?
Right?
非常明显,这确实如此。
Huge This is really yeah.
是的。
Yes.
这是一个很好的技巧和策略,将过去与现在进行对比。
This is a good tactic, a good strategy to compare the past to now.
当你遇到这样的问题时,尤其是当你一时不知道如何回答时,先谈谈过去的情况。
When you get a question like this, and especially if you aren't sure how to answer right away, share what this used to be.
然后在你讲述的过程中,慢慢思考现在的情况对你来说是怎样的?
And then as you're talking, you sort of think about how is it for me now?
因为这是一种常见的人类特质。
Because this is a common human trait.
是的。
Yeah.
我们并不总是停下来思考:我发生了哪些变化?
We don't always stop to ponder, how have I changed?
现在这种情况对我而言如何?
How is this for me now?
我们更清楚地记得过去是什么样子。
We're sort of more aware of what it was in the past.
所以你可以先分享过去的情况,然后在说话的过程中思考并分享现在的情况。
So you can kind of share that first, and then think about as you're talking and share what it is now.
是的。
Yeah.
我喜欢这一点。
I love that.
这太聪明了,因为它建立了一个框架,为内容的填充创造了空间。
That is so smart because that creates a framework, creates space for content to be filled in.
这简直就像你为自己创建了一个小模板。
It's almost like you create a little template for yourself.
我要谈谈我过去是什么样子,然后再讲我现在是什么样子。
I'm gonna talk about what it used how I used to be, and then I'll go into how I am now.
对吧?
Right?
太棒了。
It's amazing.
我喜欢这个。记住,如果考官问你这样的问题:你容易感到压力吗?
I love that And keep in mind, if the examiner asks you like this question, do you easily get stressed out?
这明显是关于我现在的情况。
This is clearly specifically about me now.
只要我回答了这个问题,我就可以接着谈论过去、未来,或者任何相关的内容。
As long as I answer that question, I can then talk about the past, the future, anything related at all.
当然。
Absolutely.
然后你实际上给了考官一个机会,让你展示你能使用这些不同的时态。
And then you're actually giving a chance to show the examiner that you can use these different tenses.
事实上,你可能会遇到需要谈论过去的问题,但不要回避这一点。
And in fact, you likely are going to get questions where you're going to have to talk about the past, but don't avoid that.
对吧?
Right?
不要觉得我必须只讲现在。
Don't feel like I have to stick to the present.
你完全可以分享过去你当时的经历。
You can absolutely share what this was like for you in the past as well.
是的。
Yes.
我喜欢这个想法。
I love that idea.
我喜欢。
I love it.
好的。
All right.
好的。
All right.
琳赛,你准备好回答我们的问题了吗?
Are you ready to answer a question for us, Lindsey?
嗯。
Yeah.
我们开始吧。
Let's do it.
我们开始吧。
Let's do it.
好的。
Okay.
你的第一部分问题是,你做什么来放松?
Your part one question is, what do you do to relax?
天哪。
Oh my gosh.
对我来说,我最常用来放松的方式就是到户外去。
For me, my number one go to way to relax is to get outdoors.
对吧?
Right?
所以我喜欢到户外去。
So, I like to go outdoors.
这让我感觉非常轻松。
It makes me feel so relieved.
我周末的时候,喜欢开车去山上,坐进车里,感受海拔逐渐升高。
What I do on the weekends, I like to drive up to the mountains, get in the car, and feel that altitude going up.
当我爬升到山里时,肩上的重担立刻就减轻了。
It's immediately a weight lifted off my shoulders as I climb the altitude into the mountains.
我喜欢去徒步旅行。
I like to go hiking.
通常,只要一进入森林,我就能深深松一口气,彻底放松下来。
Usually, as soon as I get into the forest, I can let out a big sigh of relief and just relax.
大自然有一种神奇的力量,能让人脑得到按摩。
There's something that nature does that just massages the brain.
我不知道那是什么,但真的很神奇。
I don't know what it is, but it's amazing.
很棒的回答。
Amazing answer.
很好。
Good.
我太喜欢了。
I love that.
我想特别提一下,你是用‘go to’这个词来开头回答的。
I wanna highlight how you started your answer by using go to.
比如,我放松的首选方式。
Like, my go to way to relax.
这有点是俚语。
This is kind of slang.
这是非正式的表达。
It's informal.
与其只说‘我最喜欢的’或‘终极的’,不如说‘我的首选方式’。
Instead of just saying my favorite or the ultimate, to say my go to way.
你的首选餐厅,就是你总是选择的那家餐厅。
And this can be your go to restaurant would be like your favorite, the restaurant you always choose.
你的首选词汇、你的首选回答,意思就是你最倾向选择的那个。
Your go to vocabulary, your go to answer, it means the one you would choose above all else.
这是一种非常地道的俚语,能为你提供考官所期待的词汇多样性。
That's really slang that gives you that variety of vocabulary the examiner is looking for.
是的。
Yeah.
这对第一部分来说太完美了,对吧,奥布里?
And perfect for part one, right, Aubrey?
对于口语来说,是的,第一部分
For speaking Yes, part
当然。
absolutely.
然后你就会用上我们今天分享的所有这些很棒的词汇,对吧?
And then you use all of this great vocab we shared today, Right?
你可能会想,比如,动词“relieved”似乎更正式一些。
And you may be thinking like, oh, I feel like the verb relieved is more formal, for example.
不一定,对吧?
Not necessarily, right?
所有这些词汇都非常适合第一部分。
All of this vocabulary fit really well in this part one.
很多词汇比你想象的要灵活得多。
A lot of vocabulary is more flexible than that.
我们会在对话中随意使用它,然后在讨论影响社会的问题时,也可以在第三部分使用。
We'll use it casually in a conversation, and then it could also be used in part three when we're talking about issues that affect society.
很多词汇都可以同时适用于这两种情况。
A lot of vocabulary works for both.
好的。
Alright.
我喜欢这个。
I love it.
我喜欢这些口语示例,供我们的听众学习我们如何运用这些词汇。
I like these sample speaking you know, speaking sample answers here for our listeners to learn from our use of the vocabulary.
太好了。
So good.
太好了。
So good.
当然。
Absolutely.
自己练习回答这些问题。
And practice answering these yourselves.
用这些词汇来练习这些问题,以及其他你可以谈论自己是否感到压力或如何放松的问题。
Use this vocabulary to practice these questions and others where you could talk about whether you feel stressed out or how you relax.
很高兴和你分享一项最近的民意调查,林赛。
Excited to share a recent poll, Lindsay.
我们得到了一些确实如此的回复。
We had some really Yes.
一些有趣的结果,我想稍微聊一聊。
Interesting results that I wanna chat about for a second.
嗯。
Yeah.
这很有趣。
This is fun.
这来自第1458期节目:口语英语足以应对雅思口语吗?
So this came from episode fourteen fifty eight, is conversational English enough for IELTS speaking?
我们问了你们一个问题:你们每天说英语吗?
And we asked you the question, do you speak English every day?
奥布里,敲鼓预热一下。
Aubrey, drum roll.
结果是什么?
What are the results?
这些结果令人惊讶。
These results are surprising.
是的只有33%。
Yes was only 33%.
否有66%。
No was 66%.
所以我们想强调一点。
So we want to highlight something.
我们最近在播客中提到过,很多学生会和我们做一次模拟雅思口语考试,然后对自己的低分感到非常惊讶。
We talked about this recently on the podcast that a lot of students will do a mock IELTS speaking test with us and be really surprised at their low scores.
当我们问他们:那你平时怎么练习口语呢?
And then when we ask them, well, what are you doing to practice speaking?
他们会说:我经常听英语,对吧?
And they'll say, well, I listen to a lot of English, right?
我读很多英语内容。
I read a lot of English.
我看英文电视,但我们发现他们并没有每天大声说英语。
I watch TV in English, and we find out that they're not speaking out loud every day in English.
这对你的雅思口语分数至关重要。
This is really vital for your IELTS speaking score.
所以那些选了‘否’的人,我们挑战你们每天说英语。
So those of you who marked no, we challenge you to speak in English every day.
你不需要有对话伙伴。
You don't have to have a speaking partner.
可以对自己大声说出来。
Can speak out loud to yourself.
对吧,林赛?
Right, Lindsey?
嗯。
Yeah.
我可以告诉你我常怎么做,我很难只是站着说话。
You can what I like to do with that, I have a hard time just kind of standing and speaking.
所以我喜欢给自己正在做的事做旁白。
So what I like to do is narrate what I'm doing.
我觉得我脑子里本来就会这么想,所以这很自然。
I feel like I do that anyways in my head anyways, so it's normal.
很自然。
It's natural.
所以我在家里走来走去的时候,我要泡杯咖啡。
So going around the house, I'm gonna make some coffee.
对吧?
Right?
我在煮咖啡。
I'm making a coffee.
我想我会吃燕麦片当早餐。
I'm gonna I think I'll have oatmeal for breakfast.
这是一个对话。
It's a dialogue.
我们已经有了这些对话。
We already have these dialogues.
对吧?
Right?
所以请把它翻译成英文。
So just put that in English.
是的。
Yes.
这是个好主意。
That's a great idea.
你不必总是练习回答雅思口语问题。
And you don't have to always practice answering IELTS speaking questions.
你只需大声说出来即可。
You can just speak aloud.
另一个好方法是,你正在听的播客和你读的所有内容,听完或读完后立即大声总结出来。
Another good thing to do is those podcasts you're listening to, everything you read, summarize them out loud after immediately.
无论你是在散步还是独自一人,都要大声说出你刚刚读过或听过的总结。
And whether you're on a walk or just by yourself, out loud, say a summary of what you just read or listened to.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,对于母语者来说,谈论他们刚听过的播客是非常常见的对话话题。
I mean, it's a very common conversation topic between native speakers to talk about a podcast they just listened to.
哦,我刚听了一个播客,你经常听到这种说法。
Oh, I was listening to a podcast, and I you hear it a lot.
对吧?
Right?
所以就这样开启一段对话吧。
So open up a conversation like that.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
分享一下
Share
跟别人说说。
it with someone.
问问他们怎么看。
Ask what they think.
好吗?
Okay?
当然了。
For sure.
然后回来回答今天斯波蒂福的投票问题。
And then come back and answer today's Spotify poll question.
雅思是不是让你感觉像肩上的重担?
Does IELTS feel like a weight on your shoulders?
我们知道这对很多学生来说都是如此。
We know this is the case for a lot of students.
当我备考一场重要考试时,也有过这种感觉。
I have felt this way when studying for a high stakes exam.
我们非常期待你能取得所需的成绩,彻底卸下这副重担。
We are so excited for you to get the scores you need and feel that weight lifted off your shoulders.
是的。
Yes.
非常期待。
So excited.
别忘了在这里关注IELTS Energy。
Don't forget to hit follow right here on IELTS Energy.
还有,奥布里,谢谢你今天邀请我做客。
And, Aubrey, thanks for, having me on today.
是的。
Yes.
太棒了。
Awesome.
下次见。
I'll see you next time.
好的。
Alright.
保重。
You take care.
再见。
Bye.
再见。
Bye.
感谢收听IELTS Energy。
Thanks for listening to IELTS Energy.
立即订阅,并别忘了在 allearsenglish.com/myscore 查找你的预计分数。
Hit subscribe now, and don't forget to find your estimated band score at allearsenglish.com/myscore.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。