本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
Wandry Plus 订阅用户可以提前且无广告地观看《Carelist》的所有剧集。
Wandry Plus subscribers can binge all episodes of Carelist early and ad free.
请在 Wandry 应用程序或 Apple 播客中加入 Wandry Plus。
Join Wandry Plus in the Wandry app or on Apple Podcasts.
有这么一个人,我只知道他的名字和他居住的城市。
There is one guy, and I only have his name and the city he lives in.
我该如何雇人去杀了他?
How can I hire a killer to kill him?
如果我告诉你,全世界有数百人根本不知道有人想要他们的命,你会怎么想?
What if I told you that all over the world, there are hundreds of people with no idea that somebody wants them dead?
我想让她死,但要看起来像是意外死亡,而不是谋杀。
I want her to be killed, but it should seem she is dead because of accident, not by murder.
在互联网黑暗的角落里,有一份秘密的杀人名单。
Out there in the dark underbelly of the Internet, there is a secret kill list.
寻找有人居住的房屋,意图纵火焚毁。
Seeking house to be burned down with occupants inside.
没有幸存者。
No survivors.
我能看见它。
And I can see it.
我是卡尔·米勒。
I'm Karl Miller.
我是一名记者和作家。
I'm a journalist and author.
自2020年以来,我一直参与一个秘密团队,致力于阻止人们被谋杀。
And since 2020, I've been part of a team working in secret to stop people getting murdered.
我们处于我所能想到的最糟糕的境地。
We're in the worst possible position I could think.
就像世界正在燃烧一样。
Like, the world is on fire.
我们正经历一场全球大流行,这意味着我们不能离开家。
We're in the middle of a global pandemic, meaning we can't leave our houses.
我们发现自己置身于一个实时的暗杀市场中,而我们甚至还没有任何政策或道德准则来指导我们究竟该怎么做。
We found ourselves in the middle of a live assassination market, and we don't even have any policy or moral guidance yet in terms of what we actually do.
我不知道,伙计。
I don't know, man.
这看起来像是我们打开的一个巨大的潘多拉魔盒。
It looks like a big Pandora's box that we're opening.
一旦打开,就再也关不上了,伙计。
And once you open it, it's open, man.
我觉得我们没法把它再关上。
I don't think we can put it shut.
告诉完全陌生的人,有人出钱要杀他们,这将成为我的工作。
It would become my job to tell complete strangers that someone has paid to have them killed.
你好。
Hello there.
请问可以和您说话吗?
Can I speak to please?
是的,是我。
Yes, me.
等一下。
Hold on.
你好,是我。
Hello, it's me.
你是谁?
Who are you?
这是我们保护杀戮名单上人员安全的任务故事。
This is the story of our mission to keep the people on the kill list safe.
只是太累了。
Just so tired.
这太耗人了。
This is so draining.
我的意思是,我都没好好睡过觉。
I mean, I haven't been up to sleep properly.
我不确定自己还能坚持多久。
I'm not really sure how much long I can keep doing this.
讲述这个故事时,我揭开了人们只有在以为没人注视时才会显露的最黑暗的欲望。
Telling this story, I uncovered the darkest desires that people only reveal when they think nobody's watching.
我最害怕的是,他会疯狂到想结束自己的生命,但他不会让我好好活下去。
My biggest fear is that he's gonna go so nuts that he's gonna wanna take himself out, but he's not gonna let me live my life.
这就像是我置身于某种恐怖电影中。
It's like I'm in some sort of, like, horror movie.
他家里有武器。
He's got weapons at home.
如果他要做什么,他会亲自去做。
If he's gonna do something, he'll do it himself.
我认为他当时已经准备好杀她了。
I think he was ready to kill her.
我认为在那个阶段,对他来说这只是一个实际的问题。
I think it was just a practical question for him at that stage.
《Kill List》现在已在亚马逊音乐、苹果播客或您正在收听的任何平台上线。
Kill List premieres on Amazon Music, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you're listening right now.
您可以通过在苹果播客或Wondery应用中订阅Wondery Plus,提前收听新集数且无广告。
Or you can listen to new episodes early and ad free by subscribing to Wondery Plus in Apple Podcasts or the Wondery app.
就在那一刻,那一秒,我感到生命受到了威胁。
At that moment, that second on, I was scared for my life.
如果您喜欢《Kill List》,现在就可以通过在Wondery应用或苹果播客中加入Wondery Plus,无广告地一次性观看全部剧集。
If you like Kill List, you can binge all episodes ad free right now by joining Wondery Plus in the Wondery app or on Apple Podcasts.
Prime会员可以在亚马逊音乐上无广告收听。
Prime members can listen ad free on Amazon Music.
在离开之前,请花几分钟填写wondery.com/survey上的简短调查,告诉我们关于您的情况。
Before you go, tell us about yourself by filling out a short survey at wondery.com/survey.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。