双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
嘿,大家好。
Hey, everybody.
K。
K.
所以今天,我要谈谈一见钟情,以及我对此的哲学观点。
So today, I'm gonna be talking about love at birth sight and, more of the philosophy on that, I believe.
我真的很想深入探讨一下灵魂伴侣是否存在。
I I really wanna touch more on whether soulmates exist.
我觉得这有点相关。
I feel like that kinda correlates.
我不太确定你们怎么看这个问题。
Not too sure what you guys think about that.
但在我看来,我认为一见钟情是假的。
But in my opinion, I believe that love at this site is fake.
这是假新闻。
It's fake news.
这说法到底是从哪儿来的?
Like, where did that even come from?
我不相信你只是偶然遇到一个人,就能知道你们会共度余生。
I don't believe you can just suddenly bump into somebody and, know, know that you're gonna spend the rest of it.
或者也许你真的可以。
Or maybe you maybe you can.
我有什么资格说三道四呢?
Who am I to say anything really?
但对我来说,我觉得爱归根结底是努力。
But to me, I feel that love, it comes down to effort.
是双方共同努力让这段关系维系下去。
It comes down to working together to make the relationship work.
我觉得一见钟情太老套了,简直是一种幻觉。
I just feel that love at first sight is very cliche, and it's, it's like an illusionary.
它只是对完美关系的一种幻想,算了吧。
It's like an illusion of what the perfect relationship is, but come on.
谁真的拥有完美的关系呢?
Who has a perfect relationship, really?
真的吗?
Like, really?
我的意思是,想想看。
I mean, think of it.
所以你正以一种典型的、刻板的方式在超市里走着。
So you're walking in the grocery store your typical stereotypical way.
你掉了一个凯洛牌意大利面。
You drop a chef boy RD.
它开始滚啊滚,一直滚到过道尽头。
It starts rolling and rolling until the end of the aisle.
你抬起头。
You look up.
你看到一个男人或一个女孩,不管你偏好哪种。
You see a man or a girl, whatever your preference is.
他抬起头来。
And he looks up.
她抬头看了你一眼,把罐头还给了你。
She he she looks up and passes you back the shift boiry.
你们对视着,彼此凝视,你知道,你就是知道。
You stare and give into each other's eyes, and you know, you just know.
得了吧。
Oh, come on.
这简直太梦幻了,完全是幻想。
Like, that is just so fan that's such a fantasy.
我觉得,关键在于是否合得来。
Like, I feel like you find it's all about being compatible.
我甚至都不相信灵魂伴侣的存在。
I don't even know if I believe in soulmates.
我只是觉得,归根结底在于是否合得来,以及你们是否选择去面对彼此、共同努力经营这段关系。
I just feel like it comes down to being compatible and whether you guys choose to choose not to deal with each other and work with each other and work on the relationship in general.
所以,举个例子,在我的关系中,我其实并不在乎我的伴侣。
So, for example, in my relationship, I did not really care for my significant other.
我根本不太在乎他。
I didn't really care for him.
在关系刚开始时,他确实对我表现出兴趣。
He did show interest in me at the beginning of the relationship.
我们其实不算……我的意思是,我们只是朋友。
We're not really I mean, we were friends.
对吧?
Right?
他就突然联系了我,而我其实也没太把他放在心上。
And he just kind of hit me up and I didn't really care for him much.
我的意思是,他根本不是我喜欢的类型,你知道的。
I mean, he wasn't really my type, you know.
他特别迷恋电子舞曲的生活方式,而我却是个乖女孩。
He was really into like the EDM life and I was just very good girl.
我真的不太喜欢那个圈子。
Didn't really care for that scene.
不知为什么,他被我吸引,一直不停地试图约我出去。
And, he, for some reason, was attracted to me and he just kept on trying and trying to, you know, take me on a date.
我最终还是沦陷了,姐妹们,我就想,算了,你知道吗?
And I eventually fell victim gals and I just, you know, I was like, you know what?
我的意思是,我到底会失去什么呢?
I mean, what am I gonna lose out on really?
所以我决定试一试。
So I ended up trying it out.
我觉得我很喜欢他的魅力。
I, you know, felt that I liked I really liked his charisma.
我想,那就是吸引我的地方。
I think that's what attracted me.
所以,我们又约了第二次、第三次,然后就像现在说的那样,交往了几个月,直到最后决定正式在一起。
So, I mean, we ended up going in another date and then another date and then we were what they say now as talking for a couple of months until we decided to kind of finally make it official.
一旦我们正式在一起,事情就变得有点困难了。
And then once we made it official, I mean, it got a little bit more difficult.
但没错,我们在一起了一段时间,这真的需要每天付出努力。
But yeah, so we were together for a while and, it's, it's really an everyday effort.
你每天都要醒过来,努力经营这段关系,因为毕竟不可能总是五五开。
You have to wake up and, you know, work on the relationship because, I mean, it's not always gonna be fifty fifty.
有时候可能是六四开。
It's sometimes gonna be sixty forty.
有时候甚至得是八二开。
Sometimes it's gonna have to be eighty twenty.
我觉得一见钟情就像一种……我不知道,对我来说,那是一种幻觉。
Like, I I feel like a love at first sight is just kind of a, I don't know, like an to me, it's an illusion.
我觉得那只是电影里发生的事。
I feel like that's just what happened in the movies.
我怀疑我从未见过任何一对情侣是那样相遇的,至少没见到过任何长久相处的情侣。
I I wonder I don't think I've ever met any couple that has met in such a way, you know, and at least any, you know, long lasting couple.
我的意思是,也许这确实是真的,也许这只适用于短暂的陪伴。
I mean, maybe that is true, and maybe it's just for short lived companionship.
我的意思是,我不知道该怎么解释,但我觉得非常抱歉。
I mean, you know, I don't really know how to explain this, but to me, I feel that I'm so sorry.
我一边说话一边在整理思绪。
I'm just collecting my thoughts as I'm speaking.
我觉得灵魂伴侣并不存在。
I feel that soulmates don't exist.
一见钟情并不存在,但契合与努力是存在的。
Love at first sight doesn't exist, but compatibility and effort do.
你知道,契合度,你就是能感觉到。
You know, compatibility, you kind of just know.
你知道你们俩很合得来。
You know that you guys click together.
你知道你们喜欢彼此的笑话,当你们彼此生气时,你们都想要去解决这些问题,诸如此类。
You know that you guys like each other's jokes and that you guys, you know, when you guys get upset at each other, you guys wanna want to work it out and stuff like that.
一切都在于努力。
It's all about the effort.
我每天都会醒来。
I, I wake up every day.
请注意,我处于一段异地恋中。
I'm in a long distance relationship, mind you.
我每天醒来都要面对现实,不知道还要多久才能见到我的另一半。
I have to wake up every day knowing that I can't see my significant other for God knows how long.
他在海军服役。
He he's in the Navy.
对吧?
Right?
所以我可能有六个月见不到他。
So, I mean, I can go six months without seeing him.
我甚至可能一年都见不到他。
I I can go maybe even a year.
我的意思是,我根本不知道什么时候就得硬着头皮去面对。
I mean, I really never know when I just kind of have to deal with it.
我的意思是,归根结底还是靠努力。
And I mean, it really just comes down to the effort really.
我每天都得努力,比如说,不去在意他说过的话,为了这段关系而克制自己,因为我真的想和他在一起。
I, I have to work every day to, let's say, not get bothered by something he said and to just conserve for, you know, the sake of the relationship to conserve it because I want to be with him.
我想和他把问题解决好。
I want to work things out with him.
我认为这正是问题的核心。
And I think that that's what it all comes down to.
我不确定有没有回答到点上,但归根结底还是努力,我不相信什么凡尔赛式的爱情。
I'm not sure if I answered the question or not, but really it just comes down to effort, and I don't believe in love at Versailles.
谢谢。
Thank you.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。