本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
假期里,我和家人要去佛罗里达看望我的岳父母。
For the holidays, my family and I are headed to Florida to visit my in laws.
对我来说,让女儿认识她的大家庭成员并有机会与他们共度时光非常重要。
It is super important to me that my daughter knows her extended family and has the opportunity to spend time with them.
虽然我们只是从一个温暖的地区搬到另一个温暖的地方,但我知道我们依然能感受到与亲人团聚的温馨节日氛围。
While we're leaving one warm ZIP code for another, I know we'll still be getting that cozy holiday feeling of being with loved ones.
不太温馨的部分是三个人飞越全国的费用。
The not so cozy part is the cost of flying three people across the country.
我知道每年这个时候我们很多人都有同感。
I know a lot of us are feeling that this time of year.
各种开销很快就累积起来了。
The costs add up fast.
这就是为什么我喜欢在Airbnb上出租我的房子。
That's why I love hosting my home on Airbnb.
这是我们在外出时赚取额外收入的简单方式,而这些额外收入可以帮助支付我们的下一次旅行费用。
It's an easy way to bring in some extra income while we're away, and that extra cash can help fund our next trip.
假设你计划了一次长途旅行,或者正前往世界某个温暖的地方,准备在海滩上工作。
Let's say you have a big trip planned or are escaping to a warmer part of the world to work from the beach.
既然可以让房子为你赚钱,为何还要让它空置着无人问津呢?
Why leave your home sitting empty and dark when it could be making money for you?
今年,得益于爱彼迎的联合房东网络,出租房屋变得比以往任何时候都更简单。
This year, it's easier than ever to host your home thanks to Airbnb's cohost network.
通过联合房东网络,你可以聘请一位当地的联合房东,在你外出期间照看你的房子和客人。
With the cohost network, you can hire a local cohost to take care of your home and your guests while you're away.
联合房东能包办一切:创建房源、处理入住、提供现场支持,让你在外出时无需担心,确保你的家和客人都能得到妥善照顾。
A cohost can do it all, create your listing, handle check ins, provide on-site support, and give you peace of mind that your home and guests are being taken care of while you're away.
所以如果你一直考虑出租房屋但不知从何开始,可以在airbnb.com/host上找到一位联合房东。
So if you've been thinking about hosting, but you don't know where to start, find a cohost at airbnb.com/host.
今天的节目如果只能记住一件事,理财达人们,那就是:
If you take only one thing away from today's episode, money rehabbers, let it be this.
恕我直言,Public是投资债券、股票、ETF、期权甚至加密货币的最佳经纪平台。
In my not so humble opinion, Public is the best brokerage for investing in bonds, stocks, ETFs, options, and even crypto.
你可以亲自尝试一下,看看我为什么如此喜爱它,访问 public.com/moneyrehab。
You can try it out for yourself and see why I love it so much at public.com/moneyrehab.
Public 确实是我唯一用来购买债券的平台。
Public is legit the only platform I use to buy bonds.
在使用 Public 之前,我过去总是用那种费劲的方式购买政府债券。
Before Public, I used to buy government bonds the hard way.
缓慢的网站、令人困惑的界面、设计还停留在2000年代初期的网页。
Slow websites, confusing interfaces, website designs straight out of the early 2000s.
想象一下乐趣消失的地方。
Just picture where fun goes to die.
就是那样。
That was it.
然后大约五年前我发现了 Public,从此再没回头。
And then I found public about five years ago, and I have not looked back.
现在我终于可以购买债券而不用气得想揪自己头发了。
I can now finally buy bonds without wanting to rip my hair out.
Public让债券购买变得如此简单。
Public makes it so easy to buy bonds.
无论你是想买国债还是企业债,都可以直接在手机上浏览数千种选择。
Whether you're into treasuries or corporate bonds, you can browse thousands of options right from your phone.
但就像我说的,Public不仅仅只有债券。
But like I said, Public isn't just all about bonds.
你还可以找到股票和ETF,他们提供年利率4.1%的高收益现金账户,这高于全国平均水平。
You can also find stocks and ETFs, and they offer a high yield cash account with a 4.1% APY, which is higher than the national average.
他们甚至还有退休账户。
They even have retirement accounts.
你现在可以直接在Public上开设传统IRA或罗斯IRA,或者两者都开。
You can now open a traditional or Roth IRA or both right on public.
这样你未来的生活就有保障了。
So your future self covered.
在限时活动期间,你所有的IRA存款、IRA转账和401k转存都能获得1%的匹配奖励。
And for a limited time, you can earn a 1% match on all your IRA deposits, IRA transfers, and four zero one k rollovers.
如果你想获得既智能又简单的投资体验,请访问public.com/moneyrehab。
If you want an investing experience that's both smart and simple, head to public.com/moneyrehab.
再说一遍,public.com/moneyrehab。
One more time, public.com/moneyrehab.
这是Public Investing的付费推广内容。
This is a paid endorsement for public investing.
完整披露和条款可在播客描述中查看。
Full disclosures and conditions can be found in the podcast description.
嘿,家人们。
Hey, fam.
我是妮可·拉平。
It's Nicole Lapin.
显然,你们知道我很关心你们的福祉,特别是财务健康。
Obviously, you know that I care about your well-being, specifically your financial well-being.
所以我想告诉你们,我刚重新上线了我的在线课程《金钱学校》。
So I just wanted you to know that I just relaunched my online force, The Money School.
我已更新课程内容,涵盖我们当前所处的世界形势、利率、市场状况、经济环境等方方面面。
I updated it to include the world we live in right now, interest rates, the state of the market, the economy, all of it.
如果你终于准备好开始升级你的财富计划,并进行有意义的投资,那么我希望你能加入我的课程。
So if you're feeling finally ready to start leveling up your wealth plan and invest in a meaningful way, then I hope you'll join me there.
如果你觉得自己已经错过了时机,那绝对没有这回事。
If you think you're too late, you are absolutely not.
你永远不会比今天更年轻。
You are never as young as you are today.
在我看来,今天和任何一天一样适合开始。
And as far as I'm concerned, today is as good a day as any.
特别为你准备的是,仅需99美元即可获得五个模块课程,以及你制定股票、固定收益、另类投资及整体投资组合计划所需的所有工作表。
And just for you, it's only $99 for five modules and every single worksheet you will ever need to come up with your own plan for equities, fixed income, alternatives, and your overall portfolio.
结账时只需在themoneyschool.com使用优惠码moneyrehab即可。
Just use code money rehab at checkout at themoneyschool.com.
我是妮可·拉平,你唯一不需要查字典就能听懂的理财专家。
I'm Nicole Lappin, the only financial expert you don't need a dictionary to understand.
是时候来点财务康复了。
It's time for some money rehab.
你知道我十分推崇'指数基金+躺平'的投资方式,缓慢、稳定、长期的财富积累。
You know that I am a big believer of the whole index funds and chill approach to investing, slow, steady, long term wealth building.
但即便你不是日内交易者,理解股票为何波动、何时强势以及如何解读市场信号也是一种超能力。
But even if you're not a day trader, understanding why a stock moves, when it's strong, and how to read the signals of the market is a superpower.
这能帮助你看清表象之下的真实情况。
This helps you see what's really happening beneath the surface.
这就像盲目驾驶与拥有满仪表盘指示器的区别,它能准确告诉你何时加速、何时减速,或是调头回家。
It's the difference between driving blindly and having a dashboard full of gauges to tell you exactly when to speed up, when to slow down, or hit reverse and go home.
CNBC底部滚动条上那些PE、vol之类的缩写术语,它们不只是噪音。
Those abbreviations like PE and vol that show up on the ticker tape on the bottom of CNBC, those are not just noise.
它们是一种语言。
They're a language.
今天,我就要教你如何掌握这门语言。
And today, I'm gonna teach you how to speak it.
顺便说一句,如果你正在收听这期节目而没有观看视频版,这是其中一期在Spotify或YouTube上观看会特别有帮助的节目,因为我准备了视觉资料,能让这些图表和模式变得一目了然。
And by the way, if you're listening to this episode and not watching it on video, this is one of the episodes where watching it on Spotify or on YouTube is extra helpful because I've got visuals that will make all of these charts and patterns totally click.
那么让我们开始分析,先来拆解这些数字的实际含义,更重要的是,如何利用它们发现强势股并避开弱势股。
So let's start our analysis by breaking down what these numbers actually mean, and more importantly, how to use them to spot strength and avoid weakness.
对这些数字的研究被称为技术分析。
The study of these numbers is called technical analysis.
让我们从简单的开始——股票代码。
So let's start with something simple, the ticker.
这是指代某家上市公司的昵称。
This is the nickname that references a particular publicly traded company.
有些公司在这方面玩得很开心。
Some companies have fun with these.
芝士蛋糕工厂的股票代码是CAKE(蛋糕)。
The Cheesecake Factory's ticker is c a k e cake.
哈雷戴维森的股票代码是HOG(猪)。
Harley Davidson is h o g, hog.
他们有时候会玩些可爱的花样。
They get cute with it sometimes.
在本期节目中,我会用一个虚构的例子,股票代码是M和N,因为——你懂的。
In this episode, I'm gonna use a made up example with the ticker symbol M and N because duh.
接下来,价格。
Next, price.
这是当前每股的成本。
This is the current cost of one share.
我为M和N制作了一个虚拟股票表格,如果你在看视频就会看到。
I made a fake stock table for M and N, which you will see if you're watching the video.
我会在这里设定一些数值,因为我觉得这能帮助大家更好地理解这些术语。
I'm gonna assign some values here because I think it really helps contextualize these terms.
假设MNN的价格是20美元。
Let's say the price for MNN is $20.
这意味着如果有人想投资,他们需要20美元才能购买一股。
That means if somebody wanted to invest, they would need $20 to buy one share.
开盘价是指当天市场开盘时单股的价格。
Open is the price of one share at the time the market opened that day.
假设东部时间上午9:30开市钟声响起时,MNN股票的交易价格为每股19美元。
So let's say at 09:30AM eastern time, when the opening bell rings, MNN is trading at $19 per share.
仅从这两条信息,我们就知道今天行情非常好。
Already from these first two pieces of information, we know that we had an amazing day.
为什么?
Why?
因为股价正在上涨。
Because the price of the stock is climbing.
当天开盘时股价是19美元,但收盘时已涨至每股20美元。
At the beginning of the day, the stock was at $19, but it jumped up to $20 per share at the end of the day.
好消息。
Great news.
最高价会显示该股票当天的最高成交价格。
High will tell you the highest price the stock reached that day.
以埃米纳姆为例,假设该股票当天最高达到了每股20美元。
So for Eminem, let's say the highest price that the stock reached was $20 per share.
最低价则相反,这很明显。
Low is the opposite, obviously.
在我们查看股票的那天,假设埃米纳姆的股价最低跌至每股18美元。
On the day that we're checking the stock, let's say, Eminem hit a low of $18 per share.
这表明我们的股价在当天并非线性波动,这很合理。
That is a sign that our stock price was not linear throughout the day, which makes sense.
我们知道这一点是因为记得,股票开盘价是每股19美元,现在是每股20美元,但在某个时刻确实跌到了每股18美元。
We know this because remember, we know that the stock opened at $19 a share and is now at $20 a share, but at some point, it did hit $18 a share.
那次下跌可能意味着什么,也可能毫无意义。
That dip could be something or it could be nothing.
股票价格从来都不是直线变化的。
Stock prices are never linear.
它们一直在波动,而我们很高兴看到股票以20美元收盘。
They bounce around all the time, and we are so happy knowing that the stock closed at $20.
换句话说,它以高点收盘。
In other words, it closed on high.
52周高点。
Fifty two week high.
这是该股过去一年达到的最高价格。
This is the highest price the stock has reached in the last year.
比如说,Eminem的52周高点为每股20美元。
Let's say, Eminem has a fifty two week high of $20 a share.
这意味着我们正处于历史最高点。
That means that we're at an all time high.
今天是成为Eminem粉丝的好日子。
It is a great day to be a fan of Eminem.
52周低点则相反。
Fifty two week low is the opposite.
这是该股过去一年中的最低价格。
That's the lowest the stock has been in the last year.
假设Eminem的52周最低价是每股10美元。
Let's say the fifty two week low for Eminem was $10 a share.
这告诉我们什么?
What does this tell us?
如果当前股价更接近历史高点而非低点,投资者可能会评估该股票正在增值。
If the current stock price is closer to the record high than the record low, investors may evaluate that the stock is one that is growing in value.
例如,投资者会查看MNN并发现其价格已从10美元涨至20美元。
For example, an investor would look at MNN and see that the price has gone from $10 to $20.
更多好消息。
More good news.
现在让我们看看净变化。
Now let's look at net change.
这是自上次市场收盘以来股票的变动幅度。
This is how much the stock has changed since the last market close.
它可以显示为美元差额或当日最后价格的百分比。
It can be shown as either the difference in dollars or as a percentage of the day's last price.
除非图表中有百分比符号,否则数据以美元和美分表示。
Unless there's a percent symbol in the chart, the data is in dollars and cents.
如果M和N的净变化是正1,这意味着M和N的当前价格比昨天市场收盘时高出1美元。
If M and N's net change is plus one, that means that the current price of M and N is $1 higher than it was when the markets closed yesterday.
现在让我们深入一些更数学化的内容。
Now let's get into some more mathy stuff.
MKTCap代表市值,它反映了一家公司的价值。
MKTCap stands for market capitalization, which represents the value of a company.
在华尔街的世界里,市值被用作对公司进行分类的指标。
In the world of Wall Street, market cap is used as a metric to classify companies.
假设Eminem的市值是2000万美元。
Let's say, Eminem's market cap is $20,000,000.
这对任何个人来说都是一大笔钱,但在股票市场中这并不算突出。
That would be a lot of money for any one person, but in the stock market, that's not so impressive.
市值低于3亿美元的公司被称为微型股或便士股票。
A company with a market cap of under $300,000,000 is called a micro cap or a penny stock.
小型市值公司是指市值在3亿至20亿美元之间的企业。
A small cap company is a company with a market cap between 300,000,000 and 2,000,000,000.
市值在20亿至100亿美元之间的公司被视为中型市值企业,而大型市值地位则保留给市值在100亿至2000亿美元之间的公司。
Companies with a market cap value between 2,000,000,000 and 10,000,000,000 are considered mid cap, and large cap status is reserved for companies with market caps between 10,000,000,000 and 200,000,000,000.
难以置信的是,还有超大型市值公司,指的是市值超过2000亿美元的企业。
If you can believe it, there's also a mega cap company, which is everything more than $200,000,000,000.
这类公司包括像苹果这样的商业巨头,其当前市值已接近4万亿美元。
That's for giant giant companies like Apple that currently has a market cap of nearly $4,000,000,000,000.
传统观点认为,随着市值规模增大,风险会相应降低。
Conventional wisdom is that risk decreases as the cap gets larger.
换句话说,像苹果这样的超大型市值公司被认为'大而不倒'。
In other words, a mega cap company like Apple is considered too big to fail.
另一方面,通常认为小型市值公司风险较高但增长空间最大。
On the flip side, it's generally suggested that smaller cap companies are riskier but have most room for growth.
这些观点有时成立,但并非总是如此。
Sometimes these things are true, but not always.
以安然公司为例,当其破产时,其市值高达650亿美元,属于大盘股范畴。
When Enron went under, for example, its market cap was $65,000,000,000, putting that company in the large cap category.
现在我们来看VOL。
Now we have VOL.
VOL代表在一定时间范围内(通常是一天)的股票交易量。
VOL stands for volume of shares traded within a time frame, typically one day.
我说M和N的交易量是100万,意味着今天交易了100万股。
I'm saying M and N volume is 1,000,000, meaning 1,000,000 shares were traded today.
理解交易量对你的投资意味着什么有点复杂。
Understanding what volume means for your investment is a little bit tricky.
高交易量意味着市场活跃,但它不会告诉你人们是在买入还是卖出,而这才是关键信息。
High volume means a lot of activity was going on, but it doesn't tell you whether people were buying or selling, and that's an important one to know.
DIV或股息显示公司每年从其利润中支付给股东的金额。
DIV or dividend shows the amount that companies pay shareholders per year from their profits.
如果你想通过股息赚更多钱,显然了解这些信息对你很重要。
If you're looking to make more money from dividends, obviously, this is important intel for you to know.
如果在股息栏看到破折号或空值,这并不一定意味着公司没有盈利。
If you see a dash or an empty value in the div column, that doesn't necessarily mean that the company made no profit.
这可能只是表示公司不发放股息,而并非所有公司都会这么做。
It could simply mean that the company does not issue dividends, and not every company does.
贝塔系数是最难理解的一个,所以请集中注意力听我讲。
Beta is the funkiest one, so stay with me here.
贝塔系数衡量的是个股相对于整个股票市场的波动性。
Beta is the measure of a stock's volatility within the greater context of the stock market as a whole.
整个股票市场的波动性或贝塔系数被设定为1。
The volatility or beta of the entire stock market overall is assigned the value of one.
这某种程度上代表了市场基准。
So that sort of represents the norm.
贝塔系数大于1意味着该股票比市场波动更大。
A beta greater than one means the stock is more volatile than the market.
贝塔系数小于1,你猜对了,意味着该股票比整体市场波动更小。
A beta less than one, you guessed it, means the stock is less volatile than the overall market.
例如,一家处于相当稳定行业的公司,比如日用品、清洁产品等商品类别,其贝塔值会较低。
For example, a company that falls into a pretty steady industry like, let's say, goods, categories like groceries, cleaning products, is gonna have a low beta.
威瑞森(Verizon)是价值股的典型例子,其贝塔值为0.3。
Verizon is a go to example for a value stock and has a beta of 0.3.
这意味着威瑞森的波动性低于整体股市。
That means Verizon is less volatile than the stock market overall.
但处于更不稳定行业的公司,比如能源行业,其贝塔值会更高。
But a company within a more variable industry like energy, let's say, is gonna have a higher beta.
英伟达(NVIDIA)的贝塔值超过2。
NVIDIA has a beta of over two.
这意味着它的波动性是整体股市的两倍,对于经常登上头条的热门股票来说,这并不罕见。
That means it is twice as volatile as the overall stock market, which isn't necessarily unusual with a hot stock that is always in the headlines.
但当然,事情永远不会那么简单。
But, of course, nothing is ever easy.
还存在负贝塔值的情况。
There are also negative beta values.
负贝塔值意味着该公司股票走势与市场相反。
A negative beta value means that the company's stock moves opposite to the market.
换句话说,当股市下跌时,具有负贝塔值的公司股票反而上涨。
In other words, in moments that the stock market is going down, companies with negative beta values go up.
黄金就是典型的例子。
An example for this is gold.
当股市下跌时,黄金价格往往会上涨。
When the stock market declines, gold prices tend to rise.
投资者倾向于寻找具有负贝塔值的投资作为市场对冲工具。
Investors tend to look for investments with negative beta values as hedges against the market.
或者换句话说,如果市场崩盘,这些投资将会升值,有望抵消部分损失。
Or in other words, if the market crashes, these investments will rise in value and hopefully cancel out some of the losses.
我觉得贝塔是所有指标中最奇怪的一个,所以如果你能跟我一起理解它,那就恭喜你了。
I think beta is one of the weirdest of all of these metrics, so congratulations if you got through it with me.
我保证,从这里开始只会越来越简单。
It only gets easier from here, I promise.
EPS即每股收益,是衡量公司盈利能力的指标。
EPS or earnings per share is a measure of the company's profitability.
它告诉你公司每股的盈利能力。
It tells you how profitable a company is per share.
对于所有通过数字学习的量化分析师来说,EPS的计算方法是用总利润除以流通股数量。
For all of you quants out there who learned by numbers, EPS is calculated by dividing total profit by the numbers of shares outstanding.
你可能会注意到很多表格上并没有专门列出EPS,所以你可能在想我为什么要提这个。
You might notice that not a lot of tables have EPS specifically on them, so you might be wondering why the heck I'm mentioning it.
原因是EPS用于计算市盈率(PE ratio)。
The reason is EPS is used to calculate the PE ratio.
市盈率是个重要指标。
PE ratio is an important one.
PE代表股价与每股收益之间的关系,简单来说它显示了投资者愿意为每美元收益支付多少。
PE represents the relationship between the stock price and the earnings per share, or simply it shows how much investors are willing to pay for each dollar of earnings.
市盈率帮助投资者评估投资回报率,或者判断公司是否真的值人们支付的价格。
PE ratios are used to help investors gauge how much bang they're getting for their buck or whether the company is really worth how much people are paying for it.
再次提醒各位量化分析师,市盈率是通过股价除以每股收益来计算的。
Again, for you quants out there, PE ratios are calculated by dividing the stock price by EPS.
这就是为什么我们一直需要每股收益这个指标。
That's why we needed EPS all along.
那么让我们用埃米纳姆的数据来填充这个公式。
So let's fill in the equation for Eminem's data.
假设埃米纳姆的每股收益是10美元,股价是20美元。
Let's say Eminem's EPS is 10 and the stock price is $20.
所以埃米纳姆的市盈率是二。
So Eminem's PE ratio is two.
你其实不需要在这里做数学计算。
You don't really have to do the math here.
市盈率通常在这些股票图表上直接给出,我们刚才算着玩的。
The PE ratio is normally just given on these stock charts, but we did it for funsies.
总之,低于20的低市盈率通常意味着更好的投资价值。
Anyway, low PE ratios like the sub 20 range usually mean better value.
例如,目前威瑞森的市盈率是9倍。
For example, right now, Verizon's PE ratio is nine.
摩根大通的市盈率是15倍。
JPMorgan's is 15.
高盛的市盈率是16倍。
Goldman Sachs' is 16.
这些都是被投资者视为价值股的公司。
These are all companies that investors consider to be value stocks.
更高的市盈率意味着投资者在为更少的收益支付更多,但这并不总是坏事。
Higher ratios suggest investors are paying more for less earnings, but that's not always a bad thing.
微软作为全球最大企业之一,也是蓝筹股公司,其市盈率达到38倍。
Microsoft, one of the biggest companies in the world and a blue chip company, has a PE ratio of 38.
但显然,微软是一家极具价值的公司。
But obviously, Microsoft is a very valuable company.
那么我们来详细分析一下这个案例。
So let's unpack this one.
一般来说,一家公司市盈率低可能有两个原因。
Generally, there are two reasons that a company might have a low PE ratio.
第一,它们表现糟糕且没有盈利。
First, they suck and they're not making any money.
这就是我们可能假设的情况。
That's what we may have assumed.
但显然,微软并不糟糕。
But obviously, Microsoft does not suck.
第二个原因是,公司可能因为将赚取的利润重新投资回公司而导致市盈率较低。
The second reason is that a company might have a low PE ratio because they're taking the money that they're making and then they're reinvesting it, putting it back into the company.
它们基本上把所有收入都进行了再投资。
They're basically reinvesting all of their revenue.
它们不公布任何利润,而这可能是非常明智的举措。
They don't post any profit, and that could be an amazing move.
也许公司的全部收入都直接投入了人人都会想购买的全新技术中。
Maybe all of the company's revenue is going straight into brand new technology that everyone is gonna wanna buy.
我会考虑投资那只股票,你呢?
I'd consider investing in that stock, wouldn't you?
这就是为什么被投资者视为成长股的股票往往有更高的市盈率。
That's why stocks that investors consider growth stocks tend to have higher PE ratios.
投资者押注的是公司通过自我再投资,未来盈利能力会不断增强。
Investors are betting on the fact that because the company is reinvesting in itself, it will get more profitable over time.
如果利润逐年增长,市盈率就会下降,显示出更强的投资价值。
If profits increase year over year, the PE ratio should shrink, showing stronger value.
否则投资者可能会失去信心并撤资,导致股价下跌。
If not, investors might lose faith and cash out, pushing the stock price down.
就是这样。
And that is it.
这些就是股票图表的关键要素。
Those are the key components for a stock chart.
到目前为止我用的都是虚构案例,现在让我们用今天学到的知识来分析一个真实案例。
So far, I've been using a made up example, but let's take everything we went over today and apply it to a real life example.
我不会告诉你这是哪家公司,只给你这些数据。
I'm not gonna tell you which company this is, just give you the numbers.
好的。
Okay.
当前股价是每股161美元。
The price is a $161 a share.
成交量为220万股,52周最高价483美元,52周最低价约4美元。
It has 2,200,000 volume, a fifty two week high at $483, a fifty two week low is $4 ish.
贝塔值为负2,每股收益为负1.8。
The beta is negative two, and the EPS is negative 1.8.
你是不是在想,我完全看不懂。
Are you thinking, I don't know.
这到底什么情况,听起来不太妙啊。
WTF is going on, but this kinda doesn't sound good.
嗯,你的感觉完全正确。
Well, you are absolutely right.
这就是2020年GameStop股价狂潮过去约八个月后,其股票的模样。
This is what GameStop stock looked like about eight months after the GameStop craziness went down in 2020.
这里有三个明显的危险信号,我打赌你已经注意到了。
There are three big red flags here that I bet you picked up on.
第一,每股收益(EPS)为负值。
Number one, the EPS is negative.
有些金融人士会称之为负收益,但我们还是实话实说吧。
Some finance folks will call this negative earnings, but let's just call it what it is.
这就是亏损。
It is a loss.
负的EPS意味着公司正在亏钱。
A negative EPS means that the company is losing money.
第二,贝塔系数为负。
Number two, beta is negative.
这意味着GameStop与市场呈反向关系,虽然像黄金那样未必是坏事,但这个贝塔值也表明该股票的波动性是整体股市的两倍。
That means GameStop had an inverse relationship with the market, which isn't necessarily a bad thing like gold, but this beta also indicates that the stock was twice as volatile as the overall stock market.
如果你的风险承受能力不高,这种与市场走势相反的剧烈波动可能会让你感到紧张。
If you don't have a high risk tolerance, the idea of intense volatility moving the opposite way of the market probably makes you nervous.
第三点,它目前的交易价格几乎正好是52周最高价的三分之一,这意味着股价已大幅下跌。
Number three, it's currently trading at almost exactly a third of the fifty two week high price, meaning that the stock price has dropped significantly.
如果你注意到了这些危险信号中的任何一个,说明你正在像专业人士一样进行技术分析,我为你感到骄傲。
If you picked up on any of these red flags, it means that you are doing technical analysis like a pro, and I am so proud of you.
这意味着你正在使用华尔街的语言,这为你和你的财富打开了大门。
This means that you're speaking the language of Wall Street, which opens up doors for you and your wealth.
你应该为此感到非常、非常高兴。
You should feel really, really good about that.
让我再说一件事。
Let me say one more thing.
所有这些指标基本上都是在特定时刻对一只股票进行'体温测量'。
All of these metrics basically take the temperature of one stock at one particular moment in time.
你需要观察这些数字跨越几个季度或几年,才能真正评估一只股票是否适合你投资。
You'll need to look at these numbers across several quarters or several years to really evaluate if a stock is a good investment for you.
这就是我对人们仅凭投资应用或ChatGPT上显示的几项统计数据就做出重大投资决策的担忧。
That's my issue with people making big investment decisions based on a handful of statistics that show up on investing apps or On ChatGPT.
你无法通过观察一家公司在某一时刻的统计数据来判断它是否在增长。
You cannot determine whether a company is growing by looking at its stats at one moment in time.
所以不要只看这些股票当前的表现。
So don't just look at where these stocks stand right now.
要观察它们随时间的变化趋势。
Look at how they change over time.
这将帮助你真正理解股票的走向,或者说,尽可能接近预测未来。
That's gonna help you really understand where a stock is going, or in other words, come as close to seeing the future as you're going to get.
今天的建议你可以直接采纳。
For today's tip, you can take straight to the bank.
今天我们讨论了技术分析,但还有另一个你应该了解的工具——基本面分析。
Today, we tackled technical analysis, but there is another tool that you should know more about, which is fundamental analysis.
可以把技术分析想象成读取股票的生命体征:价格、成交量、心跳。
Think of technical analysis as reading stocks, vitals, its price, its volume, its heartbeat.
而基本面分析则像是进行实验室检测。
Fundamental analysis on the other hand is like running lab work.
它深入挖掘公司的实际健康状况,包括收入、债务、现金流、领导层和商业模式。
It really digs into the company's actual health, the revenue, the debt, the cash flow, the leadership, the business model.
当你结合这两种分析方法时,你将不再猜测市场动向,而是开始理解其波动的原因。
When you combine both types of analysis, you stop guessing what the market will do, and you start understanding why it moves the way it does.
《财务康复》是Money News Network出品。
Money Rehab is a production of Money News Network.
我是主持人妮可·拉平。
I'm your host, Nicole Lapin.
《财务康复》的执行制片人是摩根·拉沃伊。
Money Rehab's executive producer is Morgan Lavoie.
我们的研究员是艾米丽·霍姆斯。
Our researcher is Emily Holmes.
你需要一些财务康复指导吗?
Do you need some money rehab?
说实话,我们都需要。
And let's be honest, we all do.
所以把你的财务问题发邮件给我们,moneyrehab@moneynewsnetwork.com,你的问题可能会在节目中得到解答,甚至有机会与我进行一对一咨询。在Instagram上关注@moneynews,在TikTok上关注@moneynewsnetwork,获取独家视频内容。
So email us your money questions, moneyrehab@moneynewsnetwork.com to potentially have your questions answered on the show or even have a one on one intervention with me, and follow us on Instagram at money news and TikTok at money news network for exclusive video content.
最后,谢谢大家。
And lastly, thank you.
不。
No.
我是认真的。
Seriously.
谢谢。
Thank you.
感谢你们的收听,感谢你们投资自己——这是你们能做的最重要的投资。
Thank you for listening and for investing in yourself, which is the most important investment you can make.
假期里,我和家人要去佛罗里达看望我的岳父母。
For the holidays, my family and I are headed to Florida to visit my in laws.
对我来说,让女儿认识她的大家庭成员并有机会与他们共度时光非常重要。
It is super important to me that my daughter knows her extended family and has the opportunity to spend time with them.
虽然我们只是从一个温暖的地方搬到另一个温暖的地方,但我知道我们依然能感受到与亲人团聚的温馨节日氛围。
While we're leaving one warm ZIP code for another, I know we'll still be getting that cozy holiday feeling of being with loved ones.
不太温馨的部分是三个人横跨美国的机票费用。
The not so cozy part is the cost of flying three people across country.
我知道每年这个时候很多人都有同感。
I know a lot of us are feeling that this time of year.
各种开销会迅速累积。
The costs add up fast.
这就是为什么我喜欢在Airbnb上出租我的房子。
That's why I love hosting my home on Airbnb.
这是我们在外出时轻松赚取额外收入的方式,而这些额外收入可以帮助支付我们的下一次旅行。
It's an easy way to bring in some extra income while we're away, and that extra cash can help fund our next trip.
假设你计划了一次长途旅行,或者想去世界上更温暖的地方在海滩边工作。
Let's say you have a big trip planned or are escaping to a warmer part of the world to work from the beach.
与其让房子空置着,为何不让它为你赚钱呢?
Why leave your home sitting empty and dark when it could be making money for you?
今年,得益于爱彼迎的联合房东网络,出租房屋变得比以往任何时候都更容易。
This year, it's easier than ever to host your home thanks to Airbnb's cohost network.
通过联合房东网络,你可以聘请当地的联合房东在你外出时照看你的房子和客人。
With the cohost network, you can hire a local cohost to take care of your home and your guests while you're away.
联合房东可以包办一切:创建房源、处理入住、提供现场支持,让你在外出时无需担心房子和客人的照料问题。
A co host can do it all, create your listing, handle check ins, provide on-site support, and give you peace of mind that your home and guests are being taken care of while you're away.
所以如果你一直考虑出租但不知从何开始,请访问airbnb.com/host寻找联合房东。
So if you've been thinking about hosting, but you don't know where to start, find a cohost at airbnb.com/host.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。