本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
欢迎回到Naval播客,我记得我们自2020年起就断断续续更新节目。
Welcome back to the Naval podcast where we post intermittently since the year 2020, I believe.
我们要讨论一些关于如何获取财富内容的话题。
We are going to talk about some how to get rich content.
我从Naval去年的推特中精选了一些内容,还得到了Super Grock的一点帮助。
I've pulled out some tweets from Naval's Twitter from the last year, and I got a little help from Super Grock as well.
我们这就开始逐条讨论。
And we're just gonna go through them.
其实这是我的第一个问题。
Here's actually my first question.
你告诉过我你从Eric Jorgensen那里提前拿到了埃隆传记。
You told me that you got a early copy of the Elon book from Eric Jorgensen.
书里有什么令人惊讶的内容吗?
Anything surprising in there?
我才读了大约20%的内容。
I'm only about 20% of the way through.
写得非常好。
It's really good.
完全是埃隆自己的原话,我觉得最震撼的是贯穿全书的那种独立自主、行动力和紧迫感。
It's just Elon in his own words, and I think what's striking is just the sense of independence, agency, and urgency that just runs throughout the whole thing.
我觉得读这类书未必能学到按部就班的成功方法。
I don't think you necessarily learn a step by step process by reading these things.
你无法复制他的成功路径。
You can't emulate his process.
这是为他设计的。
It's designed for him.
这是为SpaceX设计的。
It's designed for SpaceX.
这是为特斯拉设计的。
It's designed for Tesla.
这是情境化的。
It's contextual.
但光是看到他如何不让任何事物阻挡脚步、如何狂热地质疑一切、以及如何强调速度与迭代、还有毫不拖泥带水的执行力,就非常鼓舞人心。
But it's very inspiring just to see how he doesn't let anything stand in his way, how maniacal he is about questioning everything, and how he just emphasizes speed and iteration and no nonsense execution.
这会让你想立刻行动起来,在自己的公司里践行同样的理念。
And so that just makes you wanna get up and run and do the same thing with your company.
对我来说,这就是好书的魅力所在。
And to me, that's what the good books do.
如果我听史蒂夫·乔布斯的演讲,它会激励我变得更好。
If I listen to a Steve Jobs speech, it makes me want to be better.
如果我阅读埃隆关于执行力的见解,它会促使我更高效地执行,然后我会找到自己的方式。
If I read Elon on how he executes, it makes me want to execute better, and then I'll figure out my own way.
具体细节未必完全适用,但更重要的是,我认为这种激励才是驱动力。
The details don't necessarily map, but more importantly, I think just the inspiration is what drives.
是啊。
Yeah.
这很有趣,因为人们确实视你为精神榜样,但更重要的是你提出的原则确实被大家所践行。
That's pretty interesting because I think people look to you as inspirational, yes, obviously, but also laying out principles that people actually do follow.
我将原则保持高度概括且不完整,部分原因是这样听起来更好且更容易记忆,但更主要的是因为这样更具适用性。
I keep my principles high level and incomplete partially because it just sounds better and it's easier to remember, but also just because it's more applicable.
关于'如何致富'内容的一个问题是,人们常在推特上用140或280字符问我非常具体的问题,而我往往缺乏足够背景来回应。
One of the problems I have with the how to get rich content is people ask me highly specific questions on Twitter in a 140 or 280 characters, and I just don't have enough context to respond.
这些事情需要具体情境。
These things require context.
这就是我喜欢Air Chat的原因。
That's why I liked Air Chat.
这就是我喜欢Clubhouse的原因。
That's why I like Clubhouse.
这就是当年我做Periscope直播时喜欢语音形式的原因。
That's why I like spoken format back when I used to do Periscopes.
当人们向我提问时,我可以反过来追问他们。
When people would ask me a question, then I could ask a follow-up question back to them.
他们也能继续向我提问。
They could ask me another question.
我们可以层层深入,试图抓住他们问题的核心,然后我就能说:根据已知信息,如果我是你,我会这么做。
We could dig through and try to get to the meat of what they were asking, and then I could say, well, given the information that I have, if I were in your shoes, I would do the following thing.
但大多数情况都高度依赖具体情境,所以很难照搬别人的细节做法。
But most of these situations are highly contextual, so it's hard to copy details from other people.
真正适用的是那些基本原则。
It's the principles that apply.
正因如此,我才始终保持内容的宏观视角。
And so that is why I keep my stuff very high level.
事实上,我认为作者埃里克·约根森做得很好,他努力将那些可引用的小片段提取出来,使它们成为独立的句子,所以他在从埃隆的作品中提炼推文。
In fact, I think Eric Jorgensen, the author, has done a good job of trying to break out the little quotable bits and put them in their own standalone sentences, so he's pulling tweets out of Elon's work.
但我不知道。
But I don't know.
我只是坚持自己的风格。
I just do my style.
埃隆有他的方式。
Elon does his.
他以自己的方式激励他人。
He inspires in his own way.
或许我也以自己的方式激励着某些人。
Maybe I inspire someone in my own way.
我从他身上获得灵感。
I get inspired by him.
我也从其他人那里获得启发。
I get inspired by others.
灵感无处不在。
Inspiration all the way down.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。