本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
你好,欢迎来到Hello。
Hello, and welcome Hello.
欢迎来到《NipTuck》。
To NipTuck.
我才不在乎呢。
Not giving a fuck.
这是彩蛋,宝贝。
This is the bonus, baby.
这是播客,彩蛋,宝贝。
This is the podcast, the bonus, baby.
哦,这真是太棒了。
Oh, it's well good.
彩蛋,宝贝。
Bonus, babe.
彩蛋。
The bonus.
这是个庆祝积极向上、有抱负的女性的播客。
This is the podcast where we celebrate being positive, aspirational women.
而这一切都是关于做毫不歉疚的自己。
And this is all about being unapologetically yourself.
花絮。
Outtakes.
我得留着我的,因为我可能会把我的手机涂满。
I need to actually, I'm gonna keep mine because I might slather my phone.
然后发个TikTok模仿视频。
And do a TikTok copy.
我妈妈哭了。
And my mom was crying.
所以我当时在试着录点东西。
So I was trying to record something.
我想我不记得那是什么了。
And I think I don't I can't remember what it was.
我当时就想,哦,我就是弄了点这个头发的东西在尝试。
And I was like, oh, so I've just got this this hair stuff I was trying.
我一直在做,一直在做,真是烦死了。
And I kept doing kept going, fuck's sake.
他妈的。
Fucking.
嗯。
Yeah.
然后,我会拍一个特别棒的视频。
And then, like, I'd do a really good one video.
然后我就想,去他的。
And then go and I go, fuck it.
嗯,对。
Well, so Yeah.
然后我说我跟自己对话。
And then I said I I talked to myself.
我就说,好吧,我们再拍一次。
I go like, well, we'll do it again Yeah.
我们再来一次。
Let's go again.
我和我妈妈说,我真受够了。
And I was saying to my mom, I'm fucking sick of this.
她哭了。
And she was crying.
我一直努力做到完美,但接着就把洗发水打翻了,然后我就想,这到底怎么回事?
And I kept I've tried getting it perfect and then I'd knock the shampoo over and I'd like, what the fuck is out?
我的保姆也是这样。
My nanny's the same night.
我走来走去,特别生气,她就问,怎么了?
I walk around and I get really angry and she's like, what's wrong?
我就说,我根本拍不了这个该死的视频。
And I'm like, I can't film this fucking reel that I have to film.
然后我脑子里突然意识到,哦,那是我的
Then and then I realized in my head like, oh, that's my
一个问题。
one problem.
生活中的问题。
Problem in life.
老实说,这真的很有压力。
Honestly, it is quite stressful.
我太差了。
I'm the worst.
我绝对是史上最差的博主。
I am the worst influencer ever.
我不是说我不喜欢播客。
I don't it's I love the podcast.
我绝对喜欢聊天。
I absolutely love talking.
我喜欢尝试,但真的说,那些视频我讨厌拍。
I love trying but actual, like, the the video, I hate doing it.
我有个小更新要告诉你,关于你的蓝标。
So I've got a little update for you and your blue tick.
我知道它又被拒了。
I know it got declined again.
你为什么还试图
Why are you try
对。
Right.
不。
No.
所以你可以每月支付11.99英镑来拥有
So you can pay £11.99 a month to have
你的,嗯。
your Yeah.
账号的话,每个人都会被验证。
Account Then everyone's gonna be verified.
这他娘的有什么意义?
What's the fucking point?
不。
No.
不可能是真的。
Can't be true.
不。
No.
是的。
Is.
首先,我想说,我们当初想让我通过验证的原因是,如果我、阿什和这个播客都被验证了,我们就能得到保护,没人会来找麻烦?
Firstly, can I say the reason we were trying to get me verified is because if me, Ash, and the pod are all verified, we're all protected, no one's gonna come at us?
而且也知道。
And also know.
我们看起来更好了。
We look better.
看起来不错。
It looks good.
看起来像一家正经公司,不是吗?不过算了,是的。
It looks like a proper business, doesn't But anyway, yeah.
而且他们不喜欢我。
And They don't like me.
所以基本上在Twitter上,现在如果你发送你的护照照片和出生日期,就可以通过用户名验证你的账户。
So basically on Twitter now, if you send a picture of your passport and your date of birth and you can verify your account against your username.
所以埃隆·马斯克引入了这个功能。
So Elon Musk bought that in.
所以Instagram显然慌了,你知道的,那些黑客问题都……是的。
So Instagram have clearly panicked and, you know, like the hacking stuff has all Yeah.
而且有很多恶搞,嘟嘟嘟嘟。
And there's a lot of trolling and duh duh duh duh.
所以他们现在推出了,我认为是从新西兰和澳大利亚开始的。
So they've now brought in, I think it starts in New Zealand and Australia.
澳大利亚,但之后他们会观察效果,再逐步推广到这里。
Australia, but then they're gonna see how it goes and roll it out here.
但我们想知道的是,各位,你们愿意每月支付11.99美元来获得认证吗?
But what we wanna know is, guys, would you pay $11.99 a month to be verified?
首先
First
首先,只有当你处于可能被人恶意攻击的位置时,这样做才有意义。
of all, there's only any point doing it if you're in a position where people are gonna troll you.
所以你需要保护好自己。
So you need to keep protect yourself.
其次,如果每个人都这么做,那这个认证就毫无意义了。
Secondly, every if everyone then does it, this means nothing.
通常情况下,你看到一个蓝色勾号,就会觉得:哦,这是真实的,或者这是某位真实人物。
Like, normally, you look at a blue tick and you think, ah, it's genuine or it's like It's someone.
就是某个人。
It's someone.
是真实的。
It's genuine.
好吧。
Okay.
如果每个人都拥有,那就谁都不是了。
If everyone has got no one.
如果每个人都拥有蓝标,那我显然就是个无名之辈,因为我连一个都得不到。
If everyone has got blue well, I am clearly no one because I can't even get one.
如果每个人都拥有蓝标,那就变得无聊了。
If if if everyone's got a blue tick, it becomes, like, boring.
不再有什么特别的了。
It's not it's not a big deal anymore.
它确实有助于确保没有喷子,但我认为这会改变蓝标原有的意义。
It's good for for for making sure there's no trolls anymore, but I think it would change the whole dynamic of having a blue tick.
你知道吗?
Do know?
那就搞个红勾吧
Get like a red tick then
或者别的什么。
or something.
嗯。
Yeah.
这正是我的意思。
That's what I mean.
也许他们会这么做。
Maybe what they'll do.
也许你只要上传了资料就会获得蓝勾。
Maybe you get a blue tick if you have set upload your Yeah.
我觉得每个人都该在社交媒体上这么做。
I think everyone should fucking do that on social media.
当然。
Absolutely.
每个人都应该这么做。
Everyone should do that.
然后,如果你是名人、企业或品牌,也许你会得到另一种类型的勾标识。
And then maybe you get like a different type tick if you're like a celebrity or a business or a brand.
我认为对企业来说,拥有这个真的很好。
I think for a business, it is really good to have.
是的。
Yeah.
但不管怎样,没人想要整容,我们希望你能发出自己的声音。
But anyway, nobody On wants Nip Tuck, we want you to get your voice heard.
你可以通过邮箱 helloniptuckpod dot com 联系我们。
You can email us at helloniptuckpod dot com.
你也可以通过 WhatsApp 向我们发送你的 X 和困惑。
You can also send us your x and dilemmas via WhatsApp.
这也包括语音留言,这样我们可以在未来的节目中播放出来。
That means voice notes too, so we can play them out in future episodes.
但别担心,如果你希望保持匿名,我们绝不会透露你的身份。
But don't worry, if you prefer to remain anonymous, we will never reveal who you are.
我能问你一个问题吗?
Can I just ask you something?
为什么?
Why?
詹姆斯总是笑我怎么念‘w o r r y’这个词。
James laughs at me for how I say the word w o r r y.
你来念一下。
You say it.
Worry。
Worry.
对。
Yeah.
我说 worry。
I say worry.
说这个词 c u r r y。
Say this word c u r r y
咖喱。
Curry
我说 curry,咖喱。
I say curry Curry
是啊,这很罗奇代尔口音。
yeah that's very Rochdale
就是这样吗?是的,因为我没有——我觉得我没有这种口音,但詹姆斯说我发 worry 和 curry 的音,不,我不说 Saskia。
is that what it is yeah because I've not I don't think I have that but James says I say worry and curry and no I don't say Saskia.
好的。
Right.
听这个,就是我们刚才发生的那个事。
Listen to this that that we this that happened.
好些了。
Better.
所以我给阿什利打了电话,不记得是为了什么事,但萨斯基亚也在那儿。
So I rang Ashley, I can't remember what for and Saskia was there.
而且你在抱怨,对吧,阿什?说萨斯基亚开始说‘水’了。
And you were complaining, weren't you Ash, that that Saskia had started saying water.
西奥经历过这么一个阶段。
And Theo went through this phase.
所以西奥和我一起在车里,而萨斯基亚和阿什在一起。
So Theo's in the car with me and Saskia was with Ash.
于是我跟西奥说:‘西奥,你念这个词。’
So I said, Theo, you say this word.
她念得非常好。
And she said it really nice.
她说:‘水。’
She went Water.
水。
Water.
现在你可能不会想到,孩子们的情况正好相反。
Now you would not expect, like, the kids were the opposite.
而萨斯夏一直在说‘水’。
And Saskia was going water.
而西奥则说:‘太糟糕了。’
And Theo was going It's so bad.
水。
Water.
好点了。
Better.
别给四岁孩子搜发音课了。
Not googling elocution lessons for four year olds.
所以艾什说:听好了,萨斯夏。
So Ash was like, listen, Saskia.
听一听Theo是怎么说的。
Listen to how Theo says it.
Theo说:水更好。
And Theo's going water better.
她就说:你得这么做,对吧?
And she's like, you need to do that, don't you?
Theo,告诉Saskia。
Theo, tell Saskia.
Theo说:这才是正确的说法。
And Theo's going, this is how you say it.
Saskia说:
And Saskia was like,
不,不行。
nah, no.
她太调皮了。
She's so naughty.
这会从她嘴里说出来的。
It'll come out of her.
他们只是偶尔这么做。
They just do it for a bit.
Theo的爸爸挺粗鲁的。
Theo's dad is quite mang.
所以时不时地,她就会这样。
So now and again, she'll come on with that.
但说实话,她说话还挺清楚的。
But actually, speaks quite well, to be fair.
Saskia正处于爱撒谎的阶段。
Saskia's in that telling lies phase.
啊。
Ah.
所以
So
昨天我们正处于说谎混蛋阶段。
yesterday we were on the The lying bastard phase.
去参加那个派对时,她说:‘天啊,我刚看到一头大象。’
To this party and she went oh my gosh I've just seen an elephant.
我和埃德都愣住了。
And me and Ed were like.
是啊,温迪,这个阶段真烦人,对吧?
Yeah it's annoying Wendy Dee that phase isn't it?
是啊。
Yeah.
真的非常烦人。
Really really annoying.
实际上,西娅最近表现得很好。
Thea's been lovely at the moment actually.
她非常友善、可爱又甜美。
She's been really nice, really cute, and really sweet.
她现在有了一个iPad,可以跟我视频通话,说实话,等萨斯基亚再大一点,她就会主动找爸爸了。
She's got an iPad now so she can FaceTime me, which honestly, wait until Saskia's a bit older when she's at a dad.
这真可爱。
That's cute.
这太棒了,因为你不用再发消息给爸爸说:我们能聊聊吗?
It's lovely because you don't have to text the dad and say, can we speak?
基本上,她会想:我想跟妈妈说话。
Basically, she'll think, I wanna speak to my mom.
我会直接给她视频通话,然后她就会说:嘿,妈妈。因为她现在长大了,会说:嗨,妈妈。
I'm gonna FaceTime her and then she'll be like hey mom because she's so grown up now, she's like hiya mom.
萨西有了iPad,我该怎么操作?
Sassy's got an iPad, how do I do that?
不过她还太小,可能还看不懂,她得会认字才行。
She's not old enough though to understand it probably and read, she needs to read to
她找到了,我觉得她的账号和我的账号是关联的,因为每次我们的播客一播放。
find She her has, I think her account is linked to my account because every time one of our podcasts come on.
它会转到她的吗?
Does it go on to hers?
然后
And then
她说,有你和劳伦。
she goes, there's you and Lauren.
她知道,我想也许是能听或者我会。
And she knew, I think like maybe can listen or I'd.
Thea 对这个播客了解很多。
Thea knows so much about the podcast so much.
比如,她会说你今天在做播客,她真的很认真,她跟我说:每个人都会听播客吗?
Like, she'll say you're doing the podcast today and she she's really she says she said to me, does everybody listens to podcasts?
是些随机的人。
It's, random people.
她真的因为她看到有人过来问相关的事情。
She's honestly she's because she's seen people come over and ask stuff about.
她真的太可爱了。
She's she's so cute.
真好。
Lovely.
总之,总之,总之,是这样。
Anyway, anyway, anyway, that's
但这不是重点。
not what this is about.
我们收到一条消息。
We've got a message.
你是不是有一天得说,求你了,永远别听这个?
Are you gonna have to have a one day, like, please never listen to it?
嗯。
Yeah.
所以问题就在这儿。
So this is the issue.
当Thea长大后,你知道我们总是说,哦,我绝不会做OnlyFans。
When Thea gets older, you know how we always, say, oh, would never do not that I wouldn't, but I would never do OnlyFans.
我绝不会拍色情片,因为我不想让女儿长大后看到。
I would never do porn because of my daughter when they're older.
老兄,我们做过更糟的事。
Mate, we've done worse.
她们以后会听到更糟的内容。
They're gonna listen to worse.
是啊。
Yeah.
她们会听到我们的性爱故事,简直太糟糕了。
They're gonna hear our sex stories are like, it's bad.
我们该怎么办?
What should we do?
该死。
Shit.
我不知道。
I don't know.
播客一般持续多久?
How long do podcasts do?
它们的寿命是多久?
Like what's the lifespan on them?
我们大概撑不过六个月。
We'll probably be over six months.
我的那个被删了吧?
Mine got deleted didn't it?
我做的那个。
That one that I did.
嗯,不知道。
Yeah, don't know.
所以我觉得我们完全可以。
So I'm sure we could like.
到那时就无所谓了。
By then it won't matter.
操。
Fuck.
他们他妈的和我们住在一起。
They fucking live with us.
他们知道安德鲁变成了一个十足的小版我。
They know what And Theo's turned into a full on mini me.
所以那里没问题。
So there's no issues there.
一样。
Same.
总之。
Anyway.
萨斯基亚,这名字怎么这么特别?
Saskia, what an unusual name is?
哦,你还在为那件事生气,是吧?
Oh, you're still fuming about that, aren't you?
她生气是因为有人用了她知道的婴儿名字。
She's fuming because somebody took a baby name that she knows.
一个不喜欢她的人。
Someone that doesn't like her.
Anyway,Anyway。
Anyway, anyway.
对。
Right.
听众留言。
Listeners' messages.
天哪。
Oh my god.
嗨,各位女士。
Hi, ladies.
我只是想发个消息说,劳伦总是提到她住在佐治亚州,这简直让我笑死。
I just wanted to text in to say how it cracks cracks me up that Lauren keeps throwing in that she lived in Georgia.
我不知道你知不知道,我曾经住在佐治亚州。
I don't know if you know, but I lived in Georgia.
也是。
As well.
我的天啊。
Oh my god.
我八岁的时候从曼彻斯特搬到了第比利斯,待了一年。
Moved from Manchester for a year to Tbilisi when I was eight.
什么鬼?
What the fuck?
这些年来我偶尔提过一两次,但真的没人在乎。
And I've brought it up from time to time over the years, and literally no one gives a fuck.
所以姑娘,你一提这个,我完全懂你。
So girl, when you talk about it, I I got you.
我真的是在认真听。
I'm genuinely listening.
天哪。
Oh my god.
所以不知道大家知不知道,我爸爸以前在国外工作,听好了,人们,这很有趣。
So don't know if everyone knows this, but my dad used to work abroad when he listen, people, this is interesting.
他曾经是一名商业顾问。
He used to be a business consultant.
他以前经常在国外工作。
He used to work abroad.
从我六岁左右到十岁左右,我住在格鲁吉亚。
And when I from when I was about six to maybe 10, I lived in Georgia.
我住在库塔伊西,如果有人知道这是哪里的话。
I lived in Kutaisi, if anybody knows what that is.
我那时能流利地说那门语言,上的是格鲁吉亚的学校,完全用当地语言交流。
And I spoke the language fluently, and I went to a Georgian school and spoke a whole full on language.
所以我其实真的很聪明。
So I'm actually really intelligent.
哦,谢谢你发消息。
Oh, well, thank you for messaging.
这真的很有趣。
That's really interesting.
YouTube频道。
YouTube channel.
我可以在我们的YouTube频道上讲一些格鲁吉亚语。
I could do some I could do talk Georgian on our YouTube channel.
是的。
Yeah.
每个人都会选择听这个。
Everyone would choose a talk to that.
那是编的。
That's made up.
我想我刚刚数到10了。
I think I've just counted to 10.
还有,我知道怎么骂你妈是狗。
Also, know how to say your mom's a dog.
我不明白为什么我还记得这个。
I don't know why I still know that.
无论如何,我很喜欢这个播客。
Anyhow, love the pod.
它总让我笑个不停。
It gives me the giggles.
每当我需要撑过一周的时候,这个播客都特别有共鸣,你们俩让我笑得前仰后合。
I need to get through when I need to get through the week, it's so relatable and you both have me in stitches.
我们肯定会买下下次早午餐的票。
We'll definitely be getting tickets for the next brunch.
明白了。
Got it.
我错过了。
I missed out.
哦,这真好。
Oh, that's really nice.
我喜欢他们这样。
I love them like that.
你知道,当你收到消息时,他们会突然出现,你会说,哦,你好。
Know, they throw you when you get a message, you're like, oh, hello.
有意思。
Interesting.
艾什,你读下一条嗨。
Ash, you read the next Hi
女孩们,喜欢这个播客。
girls, love the pod ofs.
我是来自利物浦的美学从业者。
So I'm an aesthetics practitioner from Liverpool.
一个女孩来找我,我给她做了最棒的唇部注射。
A girl came to me and I gave her the most amazing set of lips.
我向她说明了所有常规的术后护理。
I advised her of all the usual aftercare.
她对自己的新嘴唇欣喜若狂。
She was over the moon with her new lips.
24小时后,她联系我并发给我一张照片。
Twenty four hours later, she contacts me and sends me a picture.
她嘴唇正中间竟然出现了一个缺口,当你为客户提供服务时,最糟糕的情况莫过于此。
She literally had a gap in the center of her There's nothing worse when you do some form of service to clients and you
收到消息时,就知道出问题了。
get that message like something's wrong
所有的填充物都跑到两边去了。
with All the filler had gone to the sides.
我从未见过这样的情况。
I'd never seen anything like it.
就像她的嘴唇正中间有个洞。
Like a hole right in the middle of her lips.
我搞不懂为什么会这样,因为它们看起来完全毁了。
I couldn't figure out why this has happened as they looked absolutely fucked.
所以我问了她无数个问题。
So I asked her a million questions.
你有在用电子烟吗?
Have you been vaping?
她连连说:没有,没有,没有,没有,没有。
She was like, no, no, no, no, no.
我让她回来找我,让我复查一下。
I wanted her to come back in and see me to review them.
几个小时后,她说她出去了,给一个她认识的男孩口交了。
A few hours later, she said she went out and gave this lad she met a blowjob.
从现在起,我会把这个写进我的术后护理须知里。
I'm gonna put that on my aftercare form from now on.
所以,她嘴里真的有个洞,像鸡巴捅出来的。
So yeah, she literally had a dick hole in her mouth.
公平地说,这得是多猛烈的吮吸才能做到。
It must have been an aggressive suck to be fair.
我得纠正她,并建议她两周内别再口交了。
Had to correct them and advise no more blowies for two weeks.
不可能。
No way.
所以她肯定是真的,而且摩擦得都磨出来了。
So she must have literally and it must have like rubbed it out.
我都不知道这居然还能发生。
I didn't know you could even do that.
我的口交可不会这样。
My blowjobs wouldn't do that.
操。
The shit.
他们一定是因为我没法用它们移动一些填充物。
They must be because I wouldn't be able to move some filler with them.
我想不起来上次
I can't remember last
给我口交是什么时候了。
time I gave a blowjob.
我挺频繁的。
I'm quite frequent.
整整十年了。
Ten long years.
整整十年了。
Ten long years.
天啊,这太好笑了。
Oh my god, that's hilarious.
抱歉啊。
Sorry about that.
这太糟了,对吧?
That's shit, isn't it?
她得去修正嘴唇,所以如果你刚做完唇部护理,就别吹了。
That she had to correct the lips for So if you've just had your lips done, don't blowy.
别吹了。
No blowy.
不,但正是这时候男人们喜欢吹箫。
No But that's when men like the blowies.
他们会觉得,哇,看看那饱满多汁的嘴唇。
They get, oh, look at them big juicy lips.
是啊。
Yeah.
是啊。
Yeah.
用嘴唇包住我的阴茎。
Wrap them around my cock.
好的。
Okay.
I级评分。
Ix rated.
下一个,I级。
Next one, Ix.
接着说那个有Lip by Ow故事的女孩。
Following on from the girl with the Lip by Ow story.
你还记得我们讲过一个故事吗?她做爱时咬了他的嘴唇,他喊了一声‘哎哟’。
So do you remember we told a story where she bit his lip during sex and he went, ow.
我曾经和一个约会的男生做爱时,在过程中对他说了句有点污的话。
I was once having sex with a guy I was seeing and said something a bit filthy to him during sex.
爱啊,他没太听清我说的话。
Love He didn't quite hear what I said.
所以他的回应是:什么?
So his response was, pardon?
哦,不。
Oh, no.
他用礼貌而轻柔的声音回应,我那狂野性感的情绪瞬间消失,不久后我就不再见他了。
In a polite, soft voice, my wild sexy mood disappeared instantly, and I shortly stopped seeing him.
我的朋友们现在总是称他为‘请再说一遍’男孩。
My friends now always refer to him as the pardon boy.
我从不知道性爱中竟然会有这种礼貌。
Politeness during sex and I never knew existed.
来个粗犷性感的男人吧。
A rugged sexy man, please.
别来什么‘请再说一遍’男孩。
Not a pardon, boy.
告诉我,
What Tell me,
什么比‘请再说一遍’更好?
would have been better than a pardon?
或者就假装吧。
Or just pretend.
就假装你听到了。
Just pretend you heard it.
比如,原谅?
Like, pardon?
我说了,把你的阴茎塞进去。
I said shove your dick.
原谅?
Pardon?
天哪。
Oh my god.
你喜欢性感的对话吗?
Do you like sexy talk?
我喜欢。
I do.
你知道在这个故事中,最让我印象深刻的是什么吗?
Do you know what has stuck out for me in this story?
那些绰号。
The nicknames.
我和我的朋友们
Me and my friends
都有绰号,我们
have got nicknames We for
可以进行一场完整的对话。
could have a full on conversation.
是啊。
Yeah.
而且一听这些名字就知道每个人是谁。
And know who everybody was by those names.
所以我们有个人叫‘牛奶牙’。
So we've got someone called Milkteeth.
展开剩余字幕(还有 424 条)
哦,牛奶牙。
Oh, Milkteeth.
你知道牛奶牙是谁吗?
Do you know who Milkteeth is?
哦,牛奶牙。
Oh, Milkteeth.
因为他牙齿像牛奶牙一样,还没长出来
Because he's got teeth like Milkteeth, like they've not grown out
呢。
yet.
校车上有个家伙特别烦人,我们管他叫回头侠,因为每次我们都在后面说‘你回头’的时候。
And there was a guy on the school bus who like was really annoying and we used to call him Captain Lookback because whenever all of us would be like, at the back you go.
他就转过身来。
It turned around.
你们都给他们起这些名字,是不是挺有趣的?
Isn't it funny that you all have these names for them?
告诉我们你们的名字,给我们发一些像这样的名字吧,太棒了。
Tell us your names, send us in some names like you Yeah, love that.
你知道吗,我有个小妙招。
Do know what, I've got a quick kick.
让我给你看看这个。
Let me just show you this.
昨天我给你拍了张照片。
Took a picture for you yesterday.
哦,我拍了。
Oh, I did.
我拍了它的照片。
I took a picture of it.
让我在这儿展示一下。
Let me show it here.
等一分钟。
One minute.
这是一个小伤口。
And it's a nick.
我刚在Instagram上上传了你屁股的照片,看起来简直荒谬极了。
I've just uploaded a picture on Instagram of your ass and it looks absolutely ridiculous.
看起来真的很傻。
It looks really silly.
但没错。
But yeah.
看起来很傻。
It looks silly.
不,不好看。
No nice.
这是一个小伤口。
This is a nick.
我和詹姆斯去了日光浴床。
Me and James went on the sunbed.
当他烧到了屁股。
As he burned his bottom.
他还穿着内裤。
And he had his boxes on.
所以我给阿什看了一张詹姆斯光着屁股背面的照片。
So I'm showing Ash a picture of James naked from behind.
他为什么还穿着内裤?
Why would he leave his boxes on?
不是说好了吗?他左脚的内裤上套了只袜子,就算这样他的阴茎还是会烧到,所以我没给你看那张照片。
Aren't they meant to because he put a sock on the left his box, he'd have burnt his cock anyway so the picture I'm No showing
他们就是这么说的。
that's what they say on the
晒太阳的时候,你想看看吗?
sun you wanna see it?
男孩们本来应该在-
Boys are meant to put a sock on the-
盖在阴茎上以保护它。
Over the penis to keep the penis safe.
你不想把你的...
You don't wanna burn your
在日光浴床上把乳头晒伤了吗?
burnt your nipples on the sun bed?
那太糟了。
That's bad.
我把阴道晒伤了。
I burnt my vagina.
不管怎样,对我来说,今晚剩下的时间就这样了,所以我们一起去了。
Anyway, what an it for me is for the rest of the night, so we both went on together.
我只是晒成了漂亮的古铜色。
I'm just a lovely bronze.
嗯。
Yeah.
顺便说一下,不应该躺日光浴床。
Shouldn't go on the sun bed, by the way.
不。
No.
你不应该。
You shouldn't.
他
He
你没把脸凑上去吧?
You didn't put your face in, did you?
我有吗?
Did I?
没有。
No.
没有。
No.
不。
No.
我通常会跳过。他穿着平角内裤,那天晚上我们上床时,他的腿上全是平角内裤的印子,红得发亮。
I normally jump over my He wore boxers, and then we got in bed that night, and he was bright red with boxer marks around his legs.
我对他说:你这是在给我一个惨白的身体。
And I said to him, you're giving me with a white body.
我说:你这简直让我恶心透了。
I said, you're, giving me the fucking ick.
我当时是古铜色的橄榄肤色,他待了多久?九分钟。
And I was like a bronze olive skinned How long did he get on Nine minutes.
我待了十二分钟,然后我就转过身,心想:太恶心了。
I went on for twelve and I just turned, and I was like, that's so icky.
度假时被晒伤的男人,鼻子都是红的。
Men on holiday that are burnt is the with a red nose.
这太幼稚了,就像个孩子一样。
It's so it's like grow up like a boy.
你都这么大了,还用得着说脏话吗?
Are you old enough to use fucking pads?
我被晒伤了。
I was getting burned.
我海湾里的这个泳池在喷洒男人们的肩膀,因为真的会让人觉得——
This pool in my bay at spraying the men's shoulders because it really makes when
他们肩膀红得发亮,不用老婆说就能看出来。
they have bright red shoulders like can tell them away without the wife.
嗯。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
你连自己都不管,任由皮肤严重受损吗?
It's like, can you not even stop yourself from seriously damaging your skin?
你这么怂吗?嗯。
Are you that much of a pussy Yeah.
你连一首歌都受不了,就因为詹姆斯让你有这种感觉——你的皮肤连九分钟的哭泣都承受不了,你真是个懦夫。
That you can't put a song you can skin and the way I felt about James is like, oh, your skin can't even handle nine minutes of sob, you fucking pussy.
我真的是这么想的。
That's literally how I felt.
不管怎样,可怜的简。
Anyway, poor Jane.
我们有个语音留言。
We've got a voice note.
我们有个语音留言。
We got a voice note.
前几天我又发现了一个让人反感的事。
Discovered another ick the other day,
就是男人从购物车里把钱拿回来。
and it's men getting their pound back from the trolley.
你千万别把购物车留在停车场,因为那会
Don't you dare leave your trolley in the car park because that's
很粗鲁,但你为什么这么想要回那一英镑呢?
rude, but but how do want your pound back so bad?
我觉得
I think
最稳妥的办法就是去不用押金就能用购物车的商店购物。
the safest option is just to shop somewhere that doesn't require a pound for the trolley.
我一团糟。
I'm a mess.
因为这真的太恶心了。
Because it's just so icky.
我同意。
I agree.
其实挺搞笑的。
Funny actually.
实际上,你知道吗?
Actually, you know what?
还有其他人,我真的非常抱歉,因为我们应该保护环境,却看到男人带着自己的可重复使用购物袋走进商店。
As well as another and I'm really sorry because we should be saving the environment, men walking into a shop with their reusable bags.
天哪,这太奇怪了。
Oh my god that's so weird.
所以阿什刚说了那番话,接下来卢卡斯的消息也是关于这个的。
So Ash has just said that and the next message Lucas is saying is about that.
别这样,这痒痒的,嗯。
Stop that's an itch yeah.
嗨,女士们,请匿名处理我的名字。
Hi ladies Please keep my name anonymous.
这事儿跟我老板有关。
It's about my boss.
他是个很有魅力的人,还是一支独立乐队的歌手。
He's quite a charismatic guy and a singer in an indie band.
他不是我的类型,但我不得不承认他确实挺有吸引力,而且很有派头。
Not my type, but I can appreciate he's bit of a catch and he's got a bit of a swagger.
我午休散步回来时,大多数人会去当地的莫里森超市买午餐。
I was coming back from my walk on my lunch and most people go to the local Morrisons to buy their lunch.
所有的超市都可以选择。
All the supermarkets are available.
我看到他准备去莫里森超市散步,然后看见他去了
I saw him ready to go for a walk to Morrisons and saw him go
先去他的汽车后备箱
to his car boot first
拿出一个环保袋。
and get out a little bag for life.
甚至是一个高档的环保袋。
Even a premium bag for life.
他带着自己的袋子去购物。
He was taking in his own bag to go shopping.
什么?
What?
就为了他的午餐。
Just for his lunch.
我觉得拿个这样的袋子,就只是装三明治。
I find getting a bag like, just hold your sandwich.
我知道环保袋的本意就是这样,但真的让我觉得‘嗯’。
I know that is the whole point in bag for life, but it really gave me the Yeah.
整个下午我都在想这件事。
I've been thinking about it all afternoon.
如果我之前对他有点好感,看了这一幕后也肯定没了。
And if I did fancy him, I definitely wouldn't after seeing that.
这会不会也让你觉得‘嗯’?
Would it give you the too?
超爱这个播客,上瘾了。
Love the pod, addicted.
男人吃酸奶。
Men eating yogurts.
有人
Anybody
舔酸奶。
licking a yogurt.
当我14岁的时候,我和朋友克里斯曾在一家鞋厂工作。
So me and my friend Chris, when we were 14, we used to work in a shoe factory.
嗯。
Yeah.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
那种工厂现在还存在。
They still exist.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我不这么认为是鞋厂。
I don't think so the shoe factory.
不是,不是。
It's it's No.
不是那个。
Not that one.
一个鞋厂。
A shoe factory.
嗯。
Yeah.
不是鞋厂。
Not the shoe factory.
我们只是在一家生产鞋子的工厂工作。
We just worked in a factory that made shoes.
鞋子。
Shoes.
这真是个典型的罗奇代尔风格。
That's such a fucking Roch dale thing.
确实是。
It is.
因为实际上,那个地区的人本来应该去矿井工作。
Because actually, that area is is a is a Graham Griffiths should work down a mine.
下班后,我们会吃鱼。
And after our shift, we'd have fish fish.
哦,闭嘴。
Oh, shut off.
我们以前工作过,那时候很多人在工厂上班。
We used to work we used to so many people worked in a factory.
总之,别说了。
Anyway, shut up.
事实上,你听好了。
In fact, you Listen.
罗奇代尔不是有个巨大的圣诞工厂吗?
Isn't there a massive Christmas
罗奇代尔有个圣诞工厂吗?
factory in Rochdale?
以前是的,但我不住在罗奇代尔。
There was I don't live in Rochdale.
我不住那儿。
I don't.
我住的地方离罗奇代尔二十分钟车程。
I live I don't I'm from twenty minutes from Rochdale.
我实际上住在罗滕斯托尔,那是个可爱、正在崛起的小镇。
And I actually live in Rottenstorle, which is a lovely, lovely up up and and coming coming town.
总之,他说
Anyway says
它正在崛起。
it's up and coming.
总之,有个和我们一起工作的女士叫多特。
Anyway, there was a lady that worked with us called Dot.
你知道吗?
And do know what?
她当时六十多岁了。
She was she was in her sixties.
对吧?
Right?
她这个年纪还在工厂工作,真是令人难过。
And the fact that she was working in a factory that age is dead sad.
总之,我们吃午饭的时候,她本该说那句话的。
Anyway, what would happen is we'd all have our lunch She should have said that.
我们会围坐在一张桌子旁,每个人都会拿出自己的午餐开始吃。
We'd sit around this table and everyone would get the lunch out and start eating it.
我和克里斯会互相看一眼,甚至都不敢直视。
And me and Chris would look at each other and we couldn't even look.
而多特,我来给你配个音效。
And Dot, I'm gonna do the sound effects for you.
你试着想象一下。
I want you to imagine it.
她六十多岁了,可能都快七十了,真的挺老的。
So she's in her sixties, maybe even early seventies, really quite old.
她拿出酸奶,揭开盖子,把盖子翻过来,放在手里。
She gets the yogurt, peels back the lid, turns over the lid, puts the lid in her hand.
然后一边环顾四周,一边舔酸奶盖。
And then whilst looking around, licked the lid of the yogurt.
好多次。
Numerous times.
好多次。
Numerous times.
一边看着所有人。
Whilst looking at everyone.
每次你和你对上眼神的时候。
And every time you And made eye contact with you.
但并不是故意的。
But not on purpose.
她只是在做自己的事。
Just she was just minding her own business.
每次我和克莉西看到,你都忍不住看。
And every time me and Chrissy go, you couldn't look.
如果她又舔那该死的盖子的话。
If that drops licking the fucking load again.
你都忍不住看。
And you couldn't look.
然后她拿到勺子,吃完的时候,会用勺子做这个动作。
And then when she got a spoon and she'd finish, she'd do this with a spoon.
嗯。
Yeah.
然后转一下,接着吃。
Then turn it and go.
或者当人们把手放在盘子上吃东西时,我打赌你也会这样。
Or when people put their hand on the plate to eat things, you I bet.
你会这样做吗?
Do you do that?
你这么说真是太有趣了。
Really funny that you say this.
这太恶心了。
That's disgusting.
不会。
No.
我从不在公共场合这么做,但当我吃烤土豆、豆子和奶酪时,所有的黄油会融出来,和盐混合在一起,我会用手指舔一口。
I would never do it in public, but when I have jacket potato, beans, and cheese, and all the butter comes out and mixes with the salt and the I will get my finger and have a little lick.
我妈妈会对我发火。
My mom goes mad at me.
而且你他娘的也不洗。
And you don't fucking wash it.
不洗。
No.
别洗。
Don't.
不过我偶尔也会洗。
And again, I do wash them now and again.
如果我要抱一个新生儿,我就会洗。
If I was to pick up a newborn, I would.
让我这么说吧。
Let me just say that.
或者任何我必须面对的情况。
Or any like, any situation that that I had to.
但不洗。
But no.
但你猜怎么着?
But guess what?
我要说的呢?
What I'm about to say?
我会
What am I
说什么?
gonna say?
我从不知道。
I never I know.
在我们的一生中,你什么时候见过我生病过,阿什?
When have you ever known me to be ill in our life, Ash?
我做眼睑手术时,眼睛感染得最严重,像个象人。
When I had my blephs done, I got the worst infection in my eye, a little elephant man.
那是在
That was
抓屁股然后摸眼睛。
scratching your ass and touching your eye.
然后我就做了手术,就像
And I got the work, like
我问她,你觉得这是怎么发生的?
I said to her, how do you think this has happened?
她说,嗯,我用了抽屉里找到的一把发霉的剪刀来剪线。
And she went, well, I did use a pair of musty scissors that I found in the drawer to cut my stitches.
我得了严重的,我们有没有
I got this massive Have we ever
看过它的照片吗,卢卡斯?
seen you a picture of it, Lucas?
我从没提过这件事,因为我不想吓跑别人,怕他们觉得我会得这病
I never spoke about it because I didn't wanna scare people off that I'd be having it
做是因为
done because
太好笑了。
was so funny.
这是我得到它的唯一原因。
It's the only reason I got it.
我自己弄的。
I got it myself.
所以基本上,有一根线让我非常烦,因为我从事这个行业。
So basically, there was a stitch that was really annoying me because I worked in that industry.
我以为我完全知道该怎么做,根本不在乎。
I thought I knew exactly what I was doing and I didn't care.
情况真的很糟糕。
And I was it was really bad.
我去抽屉里找了把指甲剪,自己剪掉了该死的缝线,结果明显感染了。
I went and found some nail scissors from the drawer and cut my own fucking stitch, and I clearly gave myself an infection.
总之,我得了蜂窝组织炎,不得不去医院打点滴。
Anyway, I had cellulitis and I had to go to hospitals on a drip.
我当时病得有多严重,阿什?
It wasn't how ill was I, Ash?
我的眼睛都快掉出来了。
My eye was out there.
你有照片吗?
Have you got any pictures?
我病得可厉害了。
I was so poorly.
我不得不反复往返医院,还得把脓液排出来。
I had to keep going in and out of hospital, and I had to have it drained.
我以为你要死了。
I thought you were gonna die.
我病得真的很严重。
I was really ill.
我当时并不是因为别的,而是担心感染会蔓延到大脑。
I wasn't because I was thinking it was gonna move to the brain.
现在这留下了一个相当厚的疤痕,并且把一侧的皮肤拉紧了。
And what that's done now, actually, is given me quite a thick scar, and it's pulled the skin on one side.
所以那边有点起皱。
So it kind of little wrinkles a bit.
你这是要达到莫菲斯的模特标准了。
You're going into model standards for Morpheus.
你觉得他们能行吗?
Do you think they can do Yeah.
用主针头来做。
To do it with the prime tip.
你觉得这样会有效吗?
Do you think that would work?
因为有一侧几乎已经绷紧了
Because on one side, it's almost tight
像一顶帽子。
like a cap.
你想的话,我会跟你一起进去,然后给你做。
You want, I will come in with you and I will do it on you.
如果那些女孩不愿意做,我就给你做。
If the girls aren't happy to do it, I will do it on you.
我知道我需要做什么
I know exactly what I need to
现在了。
do now.
因为它很紧。
Because it's tight.
你能看到它确实是吗。
Can you see it's Yeah.
它很紧,还有一点疤痕。
It's like tight and It's a little scar.
是的。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
不管怎样,这跟其他任何事都无关,即使我的眼睛快掉下来了,我依然很坚定。
Anyway, that's got nothing to do with anything other than even when my eye was falling off, I'm solid.
我绝对很坚定。
I am absolutely solid.
艾什会自己检查的。
Ash would have checked herself.
艾什会因为这件事选择安乐死。
Ash would have euthanized herself for that.
她可能会写好遗嘱和葬礼计划。
She would have, like, written a funeral plan.
而且我们 anyway 也会找到那张照片,马上给卢卡斯看。
And and we're gonna find the picture anyway and show Lucas in a minute.
对。
Right.
我们去休息一下,我要去洗洗手。
We're going for a break, and I'm gonna wash my hands.
然后我们回来讨论一些难题。
And then we'll be back with some dilemmas.
欢迎回来。
Welcome back.
欢迎回来。
Welcome back.
谢谢你们
Thanks for
继续观看。
hanging around.
本周的难题。
Dilemma of the week.
本周的难题。
Dilemma of the week.
这是语音留言,宝贝!
It's a voice note baby!
嗨,女孩们,希望你们一切都好,我只是想说,我从一开始就一直听这个播客,非常喜欢。我想请问你们能不能帮我解决一个难题。
Hi girls hope you're well and just want to say of course loving the podcast I've been a listener right from the very start and I wondered if you could help me with my dilemma.
好的。
Yes.
这个情况始于今年夏天,我丈夫去参加单身派对,回来后他给我讲了他们做了些什么,告诉我在哪里玩、有哪些有趣的故事,等等。他说那天晚上他们想去一家俱乐部,但因为人太多被拒之门外,于是他们去了另一家像Weatherspoons那样的酒吧。
So this situation started in summer this year, my husband went away on a stag do and when he returned he was giving me sort of the rundown of what they did, telling me about where they went, the funny stories, these sorts of things and his account of the night he said that they went to get into a club which they couldn't get into because there were too many of them, they got turned away so they then went on to a bar that was like a Weatherspoons type bar.
当他这么说时,我立刻觉得这不太对劲,因为众所周知,像Weatherspoons这样的地方——虽然你并不真想待在那里——但一般不会在凌晨四点还开门;一般来说,酒吧也不会在凌晨四点开门,那时候唯一还开着的只能是俱乐部或脱衣舞俱乐部。所以我心想,这有点奇怪。接着我问,你们没给新郎安排脱衣舞表演吗?
Now when he said that I immediately thought well that don't really add up because as we all know Weatherspoon's type places, not that you really want to be in them but they're not going to be open till like four in the morning, bars in general are not going be open till four in the morning, the only places that are going to be open at that time are going to be clubs and strip clubs so I sort of thought oh that's a bit weird and then I went on to sort of say oh so you guys didn't get the stag a stripper for the stag do and
他说:‘我根本不会提这种要求。’
he said wouldn't even ask
我说:‘你们根本没打算去脱衣舞俱乐部?’他连连否认:‘没有没有没有。’我说:‘好吧,那你们去的那家像Weatherspoons的酒吧?’这有点奇怪,因为那种地方根本不会在那个时间开门。但他坚持说他们去的是酒吧,我能看出来他在撒谎——首先,故事本身漏洞百出,而且我从他脸上的表情也能看出他在骗人。于是我又追问了几次:‘你确定没去脱衣舞俱乐部吗?’
I said you didn't plan to go into a strip club, no no no I said all right okay so this bar that you went to it for like a weatherspoon's I said that's a bit weird because they're not really open at that time and he was insisting that they went to a bar and I could tell he was lying I mean yeah the story doesn't add up for one but I could sit all over his face that he was lying so I questioned him a few more times like sure he didn't go to a strip club?
有没有可能?
Any chance.
最后,经过五六次追问,他终于说:‘好吧好吧好吧,我们确实去了。’ 我就说:‘我早知道是这样了。’
Eventually after about five six times he was like oh yeah yeah yeah we did' I was like well obviously I knew that anyway.
所以我有点生气,不是因为他去了脱衣舞俱乐部,而是因为他撒谎——毕竟我们过去就因为信任和谎言问题有过矛盾,我只是觉得,他明明可以坦白,却非要撒谎,这让我很恼火。他去参加脱衣舞派对,我又不是傻子,我们都知道男人最后总会去那种地方,我对这个其实没那么介意,他也清楚这一点,所以我反而惊讶他居然以为我会因此大发雷霆、伤心难过。
So I was a bit pissed off not about him going to the strip club but was lying just because we've had issues in the past with trust and lies on his part and I was just you know pissed off that he would lie about it rather than just tell the truth you know he's gone on a thug day, I'm not an idiot, we all know that Guy's going to end up in shock I haven't got that much of an issue with him going to one, he knows this as well so I was kind of surprised that he acted as though he thought I'd be really pissed off and upset when he knows my stance on them.
我们之前已经在关系里谈过这件事了。
We've had a conversation about it in the relationship anyway.
不管怎样,我们往前看吧,毕竟不能因为一个脱衣舞俱乐部的事就一直耿耿于怀。
Anyway we move forward from this because you know not gonna harbour you know issues on the back of a strip club.
我当时对撒谎这件事很生气,但我们翻篇了,然后现在就到了当下——我正在为朋友策划一次男子告别派对,于是向我丈夫求助,因为他之前帮他朋友操办过整个单身派对,所以我让他帮忙出个主意。
I was annoyed about the lion but we move on and then that brings us to now and I'm currently planning a Hendu for my friend and I asked my husband for some help with this because he organised all of the stag do for his stag so I was asking him to go like the
社区负责人
head of community
因为我想去类似的地方。
because thinking of going to the similar place.
当他翻出他那群朋友的WhatsApp群聊,想参考一些细节时,他把手机转过去,飞快地滑动屏幕,我一看就觉得有点奇怪,他表现得特别心虚,根本不想让我看到屏幕内容。
And when he got up his stag group to kind of reference the details the WhatsApp group would his phone, he turned his phone away from him was scrolling through it really really really fast and I was like oh it looks a bit weird and he was acting really shady with it like he didn't want me to see the screen.
所以这显然让我去看了他的手机,虽然我对此并不感到自豪。
So that obviously prompted me to then look at his phone which I'm not proud about
但如果你不得不的话
but if you needed to
你推动了什么
something You pushed
我知道直觉在那里,行为也很奇怪,这自然会让你想去弄清楚到底发生了什么。结果不出所料,确实发现了些东西,所以我的行为也算是有理由的。
know there's a hunch there and the behaviour is weird It obviously prompts you to kind of sort of find out what's going on and surprise surprise there was something to see so it was kind of justified.
总之,我在这个单身派对群组里看到,他基本上就是在公开指责我,说我因为他在脱衣舞俱乐部的事而生气。
So anyway I see in this stag group he's basically just sort of called me out on you know being upset with him and about me being annoyed that he went to the strip club.
不是因为他撒谎、我对他撒谎感到生气,而是因为我对他去脱衣舞俱乐部感到不爽,他纯粹是在取笑我,让我显得像个傻瓜。
Not about him lying and me being annoyed that he lied, but about me being annoyed that he went and just sort of taken the piss really and making me look like a bit of a twat.
之后他还和其中一个朋友进行了持续三天的进一步对话,还发了语音消息,基本上就是在背后贬低我。
Then there were further conversations with one of his friends that span over the course of three days with voice notes as well basically just slagging me off about it.
他就是让我看起来像个十足的混蛋。
He's just making me look like an absolute dick.
他的朋友非常无礼,他说他认为我有信任问题,而我丈夫也同意了。
His friend has been really rude, his friend said that he thinks I've got trust issues to which my husband agreed.
我丈夫提到,我当时在质问他这件事,但其实我并没有。
My husband referenced that at the point I was questioning him about it which I was not.
他主动提供了关于那个周末的所有信息,我只是对关于Wellerspoon的奇怪可疑说法提出了疑问,然后他说他没去脱衣舞俱乐部,但他却让我看起来像是在审问他是否去了脱衣舞俱乐部,其实根本不是这样。
He offered up all the information about the weekend I just simply questioned the weird shady story about Wellerspoon's and then just said oh he didn't go to a strip club but he made it out as if I was like interrogating him about going to a strip club which it was not.
是的,他故意让我显得像是在逼问他,说我有信任问题,然后他还说,当我质问他时,我喝掉了一整瓶葡萄酒,还用了那种惊恐的表情表情包来表现。
Yeah he was making out like as if I was like digging at him and that I've got yeah I've got these trust issues and then he said oh yeah when I was questioning him I drank half a bottle of wine and he used like the alarm faced emojis like making out
像问题一样
like problems
失控的疯子。
unhinged pithead.
他的朋友还评论我穿的衣服很性感,说这和去脱衣舞俱乐部没什么不同,但在我眼里,他把我比作脱衣舞女郎,我完全搞不懂,但这一切都极其刻薄、恶劣、不尊重,而且持续了整整好几天;我丈夫根本不是在向朋友倾诉或寻求帮助,而纯粹是在背后辱骂我,说些难听的话,所以我直接质问了我丈夫。
His friend had like referenced the clothing I wear as being provocative and basically saying that's no different to going to a strip club but you know in my eyes seeing that he's comparing me to like a stripper I haven't got a clue but it was just all really mean nasty disrespectful stuff and it just went on for days and it wasn't as though my husband was like confiding in a friend or seeking help or anything like that it was just literally slagging me off and just nasty things So I confronted my husband about it
道歉并
apologised and
我们之后确实翻篇了,但我还是忍不住对丈夫怀有深深的怨恨。
again we've since moved on but I cannot help but really harbour these feelings of resentment towards my husband for it.
我感到非常愤怒,非常受伤,非常难过,也为他向别人描绘我的方式感到羞耻。当然,我无法做任何事去纠正,否则只会让我看起来像个偏执的女友或妻子,跑去他朋友那儿说‘你说了这个,你说了那个’,而他却一副‘我没事’的样子。所以我觉得自己完全被当成了笑柄,这些话从我丈夫嘴里说出来,真是令人作呕。我至今仍对这件事抱有同样的感受,尽管我们表面上已经翻篇,但这些情绪依然挥之不去。我知道这不健康,所以我只是想知道,你们女性会怎么看待这件事?你们会怎么做?有什么建议吗?真的非常需要帮助。
I feel just really angry, I feel really hurt, I feel really upset, I feel embarrassed of how he's portrayed me to people and of course I can't you know do anything about that to rectify it because otherwise it just kind of makes me look like some psycho girlfriend, well wife, psycho wife sort of going to his friends and being like oh you said this and you know that I've been looking for he's fine' so I just feel sort of yeah it's just completely made a mockery of me and just these things have been said and you know these things that have come out of my husband's mouth it's just disgusting and I still feel you know the same way about it and even though we sort of moved on from it I still have these feelings inside and obviously I know that's not healthy so I just wanted to know like what your girl's take on it would be like what you would do, how you might deal with it, any advice that you might have would be really helpful.
而且,我现在还怀孕了,这更让情况雪上加霜。
It's also not helped by the fact I'm currently pregnant.
说实话,我现在感觉糟透了,真的很需要帮助,谢谢。
So yeah just feeling a bit shit to be honest I could really do with the help, thanks.
你来找我了。
You came for me.
这里有几个问题。
Few problems here.
我觉得第一个问题是,关于脱衣舞俱乐部的事,还有他撒谎——我最讨厌这个了,直接说就行。
I think the first problem, the strip club thing and him lying like I hate that, just say it.
别只说‘我去过脱衣舞俱乐部’。
Don't just say I've been to the strip club.
他给自己惹了麻烦。
He's caused himself that ag there.
其次,是那个群聊。
Secondly, the group chat.
好的。
Okay.
我同意你的看法。
So I agree with you.
你读到的那些内容太糟糕了。
What you read there was horrible.
这让人不舒服。
It's unpleasant.
这完全没必要。
It's unnecessary.
他真的很刻薄。
He's been really mean.
然而,那是男孩们之间的群聊。
However, that's a group chat between lads.
哦,他们完全活在另一个世界。
Oh, they're on another planet.
他们在
They're on
另一个世界。
another planet.
我们永远无法理解。不。
We're never gonna understand No.
他们互相贬低,但这样让他们感觉更好。
And they talk shit to each other and it makes them feel better.
这让他觉得自己很重要。
It makes him feel important.
比如,我妻子特别想要我,以至于她
Like, my wife wants me so much that she's
一个该死的疯子。
a fucking psycho.
而且他也知道,他对自己撒谎感到有点尴尬。
And also he knows and he's a bit embarrassed about him lying.
所以他改善这种情况的方式就是让你看起来像坏人。
So his way of making this better is making you look like the bad one.
你看起来像是,因为他知道自己确实有点混蛋,不该撒这种谎,他觉得有点蠢。
You look like the because he knows he was a bit of a knob and he shouldn't really have lied about it and he feels a bit silly.
所以他让自己感觉好受一点的方式就是找理由解释自己为什么这么做,把你描绘成疯子和混蛋,不管那是什么,他手机里总是这么想。
So the way he's making himself feel better is to reason with why he did that, make you sound a psycho and alky piss head, whatever that's always going through his phone.
所以这一切都跟他自己有关,确实很不舒服,但我要说的是,你读到了一段你本不该看到的对话。
So that's all about him and it is really unpleasant but what I will say is you've read a conversation that you were never meant to see.
如果它是一些像‘那个你睡过的女人怎么样?’之类的内容的话。
And if it had been something like, what about that bird that you shagged?
那当然。
Then absolutely.
我本来以为会变成那样。
I was thinking it was gonna turn into that.
一样,一样。
Same, same.
我完全不同意他这样做。
So I completely disagree with what he's doing.
我真的认为你的丈夫应该是你最好的朋友和最大的支持者。
And I actually think your husband should be your best friend and your biggest advocate.
你的丈夫应该为你挺身而出。
And your your husband should stick up for you.
群聊是挺疯狂的,但如果出现问题,他们不应该跟别人讨论。
Ads group chats are a wild But if there's problems, they shouldn't be discussing it with people.
你应该尊重你的伴侣,永远不要这样羞辱他们。
You should respect your partner and never ever embarrass them like that.
然而,有些男人是另一种类型。
However, some men are a different breed.
就像你说的,群聊真是疯狂。
And like you say, chats are wild.
我会希望詹姆斯读我的群聊吗?
Now would I want James to read my group chat?
不会,实际上不会。
No, actually.
因为老实说,我永远不会——他们
Because Just trust I would ever they're
发东西,而且他们还会发色情内容,是的。
sending it and they send porn in Yeah.
我永远不会那样谈论他。
Would never ever talk about him like that.
然而,里面会有一些内容。
However, there would be things in there.
我会希望他读吗?
Would I want him to read?
不,大概不会。
No, probably not.
我们的对话,你会希望埃德听到我们说的那些脏话吗?
Our conversation, would you want Ed to hear some of the shit we say?
不会。
No.
而且这些都是说给朋友听的,全都是在朋友之间说的。
And it's all said, Tongji, it's all between your friends.
但有时候如果詹姆斯做了什么惹我生气的事,
But like sometimes if James has done something to piss me off,
如果埃德看了我的手机,我会很生气。
upset if Ed went on my phone.
嗯。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
没什么可看的,但我理解她为什么这么做,因为她觉得这是出轨行为,我能明白。
There's nothing to see But I understand why she did because she thought it was a cheating thing, I get that.
她以为你在隐瞒什么,但我觉得,我理解你的沮丧,不过别太往心里去。
Thought that it was don't hiding something about know but I think, I understand your frustration but I think don't take it to heart.
我觉得你也得想想,我觉得他在这儿有点逗你玩。
I think you need to also think, I think he takes the piss a bit here.
我觉得他有点把你牵着鼻子走。
I think he's got you on a string a little bit.
很明显,你说过你们之间存在信任问题。
He clearly, you said there's trust issues.
关于衣服这件事,我不认为那是他做的。
The clothing thing is I not assume that's from him.
他根本没有真正欣赏你。
He isn't really appreciating you.
他有点把你当理所当然了。
He's taking you for granted a bit.
所以我可能会在这里稍微刺激他一下。
So I would potentially do here is shit him up a little bit.
稍微安静一点。
Go a little bit quiet.
这很难,因为你怀孕了,不能出去放纵。
It's hard because you're pregnant so you can't go out on the piss.
稍微出去一下。
Go out a little bit.
我不该去。
I'm not supposed to.
不要总是随叫随到。
Don't always be at his beck and call.
让他穿
Let him wear
下班后去健身房,嗯。
a Go little the gym after work Yeah.
别告诉他
And don't tell
就从小事开始
Just little things Start
比如穿很漂亮的内衣。
like wearing really nice underwear.
嗯。
Yeah.
就做些小事。
Just do little things.
让他有点惊喜。
Shit him up a bit.
类似这样的事。
Stuff like that.
嗯。
Yeah.
内衣。
Lingerie.
我不是说你应该玩套路,但我感觉他并不懂得欣赏你玩这些小把戏。
Like, I'm not saying you should play games, but I I feel that he doesn't appreciate Play games.
我觉得他不够欣赏你。
I don't feel he appreciates you enough.
我觉得他觉得他已经把你牢牢抓在手心里了。
I think he's got he thinks he's got you where he wants
退后一步。
Take a step back.
退后一步,稍微让他慌一下。
Take a step back and shit him up a bit.
提醒他记住,他是你的宝贝,如果你怀孕了,说实话,人们常说,但这是对你最糟糕的事。
Remind him what remember he's sweetheart, if you're pregnant honestly, know people say this but it's so treat the worst thing for you.
但你不能
But you can't
说说这个男人。
say the man.
一分钟,是的。
Minute is Yeah.
不能那样。
Can't that.
但那并不能阻止你感到压力。
Then that doesn't stop you being stressed.
你有压力,你有压力。
You're stressed, you're stressed.
不。
No.
但我觉得要淡然看待。
But I think take it with a pinch of salt.
我觉得你没有反应过度,但我觉得你对这件事太过情绪化了。
I think you I don't think you're overacting, but I think you're getting in your feelings a bit too much about this
你太认真了。
and you're taking this too much to heart.
对于亨杜,她太
For the for the Hendu, she's So
你可以
you can
把他追回来。
get him back.
你看到大家都去伦敦看《魔法妈妈》了吗?
Have you seen everyone going to Magic Mike in London?
嗯。
Yeah.
我们去吧?
Can we go?
嗯。
Yeah.
我写过了,但你会被允许吗?
I've written, would you be allowed though?
你这么说,好像詹姆斯是个疯子似的。
You're making it sound like James is a psycho.
只是不想让我休息一下。
Just didn't want me to take a sec.
我们可以带卢卡斯去吗?
Can we take Lucas?
Magic Mike 长演到什么时候?
Long's Magic Mike on for?
大概一小时吧?
An hour maybe?
不是,我的意思是到底演到什么时候?
No I mean like till when?
不知道,我们查一下吧。
Dunno let's have a look.
他们本来应该的
They were meant to
原本在曼彻斯特,你知道的,但他们取消了。
be in Manchester you know and they cancelled.
真的吗?
Really?
大概是因为他们觉得太荒唐了,女孩们还去抓男人的那话儿。
Probably because they thought it'd be too leery and the girls were grabbing dicks.
我本来打算给我们所有人都订票。
I was gonna book him tickets for us all.
男的女的都包括。
Guys and girls.
圣诞节去的,结果他们取消了。
For Christmas, and they've canceled it.
我们去看看吧。
Let's have a look at it.
但没错,我觉得你对此太认真了。
But, yeah, I think you're taking it to heart a little bit too much.
我想你只要记住,男孩就是男孩。
I think just remember, boys are boys.
他们说的都是胡话,但我确实觉得他需要被敲打一下。
They talk absolute crap, but I do think he needs shaking up a bit.
他并不害怕失去你,他听起来就像觉得自己是个大人物。
He's not scared of losing you, and he needs he he sounds like he's been a like, thinks he's bit big dick.
因为你怀孕了,你哪儿也去不了。
Because you're pregnant you're not going anywhere as well.
嗯。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
稍微吓唬他一下就好,但我觉得你没必要再把这事放在心上,想想看,你希望他读到你跟朋友说的那些话吗?
Just shit him up a little bit but I don't think you should take this to heart anymore and just think would you want him reading some of the shit that you say to your friends?
不。
No.
我们都不会。
None of us would.
群聊永远不应该与伴侣分享,因为情况可能有所不同。
Group chats should never be shared with partners because it's just it might might be different.
如果我发现詹姆斯读了我们的聊天记录,我会生气。
Angry if I found out James had read our chat.
是的,因为这是私密的,你可能会告诉我一些你不希望他知道的事情,反之亦然。
Yeah because it's private and like you might tell me things that you don't want him to know and vice versa.
是的,另一个建议是定期清理群聊。
Yeah and another tip, clear your group chat regularly.
我每周都会清理我的群聊,这是因为——
I clear mine every week and that's because-
我从不清理我的工作。
I don't ever clear my job.
不,你必须这么做。
No you have to.
想象一下,如果你丢了手机或者手机被黑了,他们不仅能读到你的秘密,还能读到你朋友的秘密,所以作为好朋友,你必须经常清理聊天记录。
Imagine you lost your phone or someone hacked your phone, they would read not only your secrets or your friend's secrets so as a good friend you must clear that constantly.
我们有一个习惯,会在群里说:大家都清理一下,然后截图,从头开始。
We have a thing where we'll say in the group everyone clears and screenshots it brand fresh.
并不是说有什么秘密,但这些内容如果落入坏人手里,大家的秘密就都暴露了。
Only, not that there's anything secret but that could go in the wrong hands and everyone's secrets are out there.
别做那种丢了手机、毁了大家生活的朋友。
Don't be that friend that loses the phone and ruins everyone's life.
一个小建议是
Little tip for
你那儿,记得清理你的群聊。
you there, clear your group chat.
那么,别忘了在《Niptuck》上,我们希望听到你的声音。
Well then, remember on Niptuck we want you to get your voices heard.
你可以发送邮件至 helloniptuckpod dot com。
You can email us at helloniptuckpod dot com.
你也可以通过 WhatsApp 联系我们,这包括语音留言,我们可能会在未来的节目中播放。
You can also get in touch via WhatsApp that means voice notes too which we can play out in future episodes.
不过不用担心,如果你希望保持匿名,我们绝不会泄露你的身份。
Don't worry though if you prefer to remain anonymous, we will never reveal who you are.
请直接前往本集的描述页面获取更多信息。
Simply head over to this episode's description for more information.
而且,请务必给我们一个五星好评。
And please, please also don't forget to give us a glowing five star review.
我们下周三会带来《Knit Tuck》的下一集,朋友们。
And we'll be back with the next episode of Knit Tuck next Wednesday, guys.
祝你周末愉快。
Have a lovely weekend.
再见了,各位女孩和男孩们。
Bye, girls and boys.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。