本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
伙计们,你们知道劳伦和我有多爱我们的Patreon社区。
Guys, you know how much Lauren and I love our Patreon community.
我们在那边有很多活动。
We have so much going on over there.
我们有竞赛、赠品活动、群聊功能,还会上传照片,也会写博客,对吧?
We have competitions, giveaways, we've got a group chat, we put pictures in there, we do blogs as well, don't we?
没错。
We do.
非常热闹有趣
It's very bing bong
他们。
them.
哦,那边可热闹了。
Oh, there's a lot going on in there.
你还能收听无广告的剧集,每周五还有额外福利内容。
You get to listen to ad free episodes and you get the bonus episode on a Friday as well.
各位,试试Patreon吧。
You guys, give Patreon a go.
我们保证你一定会爱上它。
We promise you will absolutely love it.
这真的就像一个大型女生群聊。
It really is one big girls group chat.
所以我们想和大家分享本周加更片段。
So we wanted to share a little snippet of this week's bonus episode with you guys.
加更啦,宝贝。
Bonus, baby.
哦。
Oh.
这就是加更内容,宝贝。
This is the bonus, baby.
刚才你们听到我们聊到同居了。
So you heard us talk about shacking.
是啊。
Yeah.
现在我可得他妈的小心了,因为Ed的同事都在听。
Now I've gotta be fucking careful because people from Ed's work listen.
所以如果你以为我在那种情况下会闭嘴,不,别担心。
So if you thought I shut up in that situation, no, don't worry.
我是个下贱的荡妇。
I'm a filthy whore.
所以我现在和闺蜜们在一起,希望没有家人在场,这样我就能
So I am with my close friends and hopefully no family here, so I can
跟你聊聊:你妈妈有Patreon账号吗?
talk to you about Does your mom have Patreon?
懂那种婊子类型吧。
Know the type bitch.
不,我很庆幸她没有。
No, I'm glad she doesn't.
不。
No.
我不想让贝丝听到这些。她每周都听,还会给我反馈。
I don't want Beth listening to this She listens every week and she gives me feedback.
她每周都听。
She listens every week.
是啊。
Yeah.
她说关于生育能力的那期很棒,
She said the The fertility one, she said it was amazing and
她很喜欢。
she loved it.
那她有没有说过'太恶心了,我不想听这些'之类的话?
About, does she ever say that's disgusting, I didn't wanna hear that?
没有。
No.
因为她知道我会直接说
Because she knows I'd just go
滚开。
fuck off.
你爸爸会听吗?
Do your dad listen?
想想当
Think when
妈妈不会,我也不能。
mom No, and I I can't.
我妈妈绝对不会听,我也不想让她听,她没必要听这些。
It my mom absolutely doesn't and I don't want her to, she shouldn't need to hear that.
对,我们现在在讨论口交。
Right, we are talking now about blowjobs.
你还记得第一次给人做口交吗?
So do you remember giving your first blowjob?
因为我肯定把那段记忆屏蔽掉了,那一定是个创伤性经历,因为你会想,
Because I must have blocked that out of my head, it must have been a traumatic experience because you're like,
这东西该怎么处理?
what do you do with this?
我有个相关的故事。
I've got story about this.
对着它吹气。
Blow on it.
什么?
What?
比如,为什么叫吹箫(口交)呢?
Like, why is it called a blow job?
我有个关于这的故事,这就是我失去...我觉得我之前说过,老实说我都忘了我们聊过哪些没聊哪些。
I've got a story about this, and this is how I lost, I think I've said it to be fair, I forget what we've said and what we haven't.
这就是我失去童贞的经过。
This is how I lost my virginity.
因为对方要求我口交,我太害怕了,所以选择了坐上去
Because I was asked to give a blow job and I was that frightened that I chose to sit on
阴茎上。
the penis instead.
合理。
Fair.
这样更容易。
It's easier.
那是我的第一次,我就是这样失去童贞的。
It was my first time, that's how I lost my virginity.
因为对方问,能给我口交吗?
Because the person was like, can I have a blowjob?
我当时想,我完全不知道该怎么处理那个。
And I thought, I do not know what to do with that.
或者不是在学校的迪斯科舞会上吗?
Or wasn't it at school disco?
看着那阴茎,我看着那阴茎心想,我完全不知道该怎么办。
Looked at the penis I looked at the penis and thought, I've got no idea.
所以我就直接坐了上去。
So I just sat on it.
这就是我有多害怕口交。
So that's how frightened I was of blowjobs.
我不记得——在
I don't remember- At
至少你没把它放进屁股里。
least you didn't put it in your ass.
放进我屁股里。
In my ass.
我不记得第一次给人做口交——我也是。
I don't remember giving my first ever blowjob- Same.
我记得第一次被用手指插入的感觉。
I remember getting fingered for the first time.
那是在曼彻斯特的AMC影院。
It was in the AMC cinema in Manchester.
我不记得被指交过,而且我当时穿着第一条Miss Sixty牛仔裤。
I don't remember getting fingered And I was wearing Miss for first 60 jeans.
知道。
Know.
但那确实很紧身,对吧?
But that was a tight fit, yeah?
我不记得我的第一次口交。
I don't remember my first blowjob.
我不记得我的第一次指交。
I don't remember my first finger.
这类事情我全都不记得了。
I don't remember anything like that.
真的完全不记得。
I really don't.
好吧,我们这里有男性写的关于口交的建议。
Right, well, we've got tips for blowjobs written by a man.
那让我们看看他们怎么说。
So let's see what they're saying.
好的。
Right.
慢慢开始,劳伦。
Start slowly, Lauren.
好的。
Okay.
即使它变硬了,也别以为已经完全勃起。
Even if it's hard, don't assume it's a full erection.
啊,好的。
Ah, okay.
所以我们慢慢开始。
So we start slowly.
我们不会一开始就直奔主题。
We don't go all straight in.
慢慢来,让血液流动起来。
Get glowing slow and like, get the blood moving.
用手指轻拍。
Tap with your fingers.
哦。
Oh.
用舌头挑逗并轻轻捏几下。
Tease with your tongue and apply some light pinches.
捏?
Pinches?
沿着阴茎上下移动。
Up and down the shaft.
我们正在捏阴茎的
We're pinching the shaft at
我们正在捏住轴部。
this We're pinching the shaft.
对。
Right.
这些,我是说,没错。
These, I mean, yeah.
所以它说当变硬时要用更大力度开始吸吮。
So it's saying start sucking with more force when it's got hard.
等我们准备好的时候。
When we're ready.
结合使用手和嘴。
Use a combination of hands and mouth.
我觉得这相当明显。
I think that's quite obvious.
我觉得这样挺好的。
I think that's quite okay.
因为你也需要休息一下。
Because also you need a break.
是啊。
Yeah.
会疼的。
It hurts.
如果需要
If need a
休息,就用手吧。
break, just use your hand.
谢谢你,双手。
Thank you, hands.
你省去了动作。越湿越好 越好。
You've saved moving The wetter, the better.
我觉得那是
I think that's
我认为,这是我的最佳建议。
That is, I think, my top tip.
是的,我会说越湿越好。
Yeah, the wetter, I would say.
你觉得呢?
What do you say?
我认为这很明显。
I think that's obvious.
就像我们之前说过的,如果你喝了酒,可能不是最佳时机,附近最好准备些低度水。
And I think you, like we've said before, if you've had a drink, maybe not a great time to And have have some some low drop water if nearby.
你是
You're
模仿你伴侣自慰的方式,但用你的嘴。
Emulate how your partner masturbates, but with your mouth.
在他自慰或你们做爱时多加留意。
Pay attention when he's masturbating or when you're having sex.
公平。
Fair.
没错,确实是这样。
Yeah, that's right actually.
我做过那种事。
I've done that.
当他快要
When he's about
到达高潮时,他会像兔子一样加快速度吗?
to climb, does he go faster like a rabbit?
他会全程保持稳定的节奏吗?
Does he keep a steady tempo throughout?
但如果是一次性的情况,你可能没有
But if it's a one off or a situation, you might not have
见过那种情况。
seen that.
你还注意到什么?
What else do you notice?
他动作慢吗?
Does he go slow?
他的手动得快吗?
Does he move his hands quickly?
快得都看不清了。
They become a blur.
而其他人只专注于阴茎头部,完全忽略了茎干部分。
Whereas others solely focus on the head of their penis, ignoring the shaft entirely.
你要用嘴和手模仿他们大师级的节奏。
You want to copy their master butchery rhythm with your mouth and hands.
所以基本上,就是看他自慰然后
So basically, watch him having a whack and then
然后模仿。
And then copy.
用上你口腔里的所有触感。
Use all the textures in your mouth.
提供不同角度和感觉。
Provide angles and sensations.
你不需要一直吸吮。
You don't need to suck the whole time.
再回到手的动作上。
Goes back to the hands.
你不需要一直吸吮。
You don't need to suck the whole time.
不需要。
No.
我们
Are
真的在吸吗?
we actually sucking?
我确实在吸。
I do suck.
是啊。
Yeah.
有点,因为这样会让...或者
Bit because then it makes makes Or
一个客人来创建频道。
a guest to make a channel.
去
To go
进入另一个空间,我的引擎室。
into the other dime, my engine room.
为了让火车进入
For the train to go in the
嗯,那就会创造一个
Well then it creates a
对,是的。
right, yeah.
是啊。
Yeah.
因为否则隧道就会像
Because otherwise a tunnel, like a
风洞一样,就像伦敦地铁穿行的那种管道。
wind tunnel, like the tube London going through.
没错。
Right.
是的。
Yeah.
别忘了睾丸和会阴部。
Don't forget the testicles and the perineum.
我们要对睾丸和会阴部做什么?
What are we doing with the testicles and the perineum?
会阴部我习惯称之为'股沟'。
The perineum is what I would call a gooch.
什么
What
我们要怎么处理它们?
are we doing with them?
对,基本上有些男性不喜欢你快速触碰他们的睾丸,所以你觉得
Right, so basically some men don't like you touching their balls fast So do you think
你就
you just
先试试看反应如何?
give it a go and see the reaction?
只要让他们感到安全就行,也许。
Just make them feel safe, maybe.
也许吧。
Maybe.
要
Do
我们要观察反应吗?
we gauge the reaction?
确保你的手能上下滑动。
Make sure your hand can slide up and down.
这里也写着。
It says on here as well.
尝试不同的口交姿势,蜘蛛侠式。
Try different blowjob positions, Spider Man.
现在谁他妈还用69式啊?
Who the fuck does 69s now?
不。
No.
不。
No.
乱七八糟的事情太多了,应接不暇。
There's too much shit Too much going on.
你刚才说什么?
You're like, what?
比如说,别怕用力吸。
Like, don't be afraid to suck hard.
哦,好吧。
Oh, okay.
边缘控制。
Edging.
边缘控制?
Edging?
什么是边缘控制?
What's edging?
你难道不知道什么是边缘控制吗?
Do you not know what edging is?
是啊。
Yeah.
什么是边缘控制?
What's edging?
你会戏弄他们吗?
Do you tease them?
就是当他们快要高潮时,他们会说'我要来了',你就说'不行'。
So when they're about to come, they're like, I'm gonna come, you go, No.
对,但如果你这样做太多次,确实。
Yeah, but if you do that too many times, Yeah.
显然这非常危险。
So apparently it very risky.
如果是第一次的话我是不会尝试边缘控制的
I would not be edging if it's a first time My
我朋友在约会快结束时,她真的很讨厌那个男的。
friend got to the end of seeing someone and she like really hated him.
所以每天他准备做饭时,她就会说‘对,加入前列腺’
So every day he's about to cook, she'd be like yeah, incorporate prostates
对我来说。
to me.
没错,我对这个很感兴趣。
Right, I'm interested in this.
所以这就是
So this is
古驰区和混蛋就这样进去了
the Gucci area and the arsehole So going in the
这是另一回事。
this is another thing.
如果你给某人吹箫,但你们关系没那么熟,或者熟到可以做这个,你会用手指插入吗?还是
If you're giving somebody a blowjob and you don't know them that well, or you know them well enough to do that, do you put the finger in or is
就那样不插?
that just not?
嗯,这里说,劳伦,很多男性会用前列腺刺激器或类似的东西来自慰。
Well, says here, Lauren, many men masturbate with a prostate stimulator or a Yeah.
它被叫做Pokemonk。
It was called a Pokemonk.
是啊。
Yeah.
但前列腺刺激器是什么?
But what's a prostate stimulator?
我猜就是塞进屁股的东西吧。
I guess just something that goes up your bottom.
如果你有elixir bummer的话。
If you have elixir bummer.
对。
Yeah.
那东西又叫什么来着?
What's that called again?
Rimin。
Rimin.
边缘和舔肛。
Edge and rimming.
用振动棒。
Use a vibrator.
我猜那是个舒适点。
I'm guessing that's a peace spot.
它小小的,上面有个东西防止被吸进去。
It's like a little, and it's got a thing on it so it can't get sucked up.
不过我有个问题。
I've got a question though.
如果我们处于恋爱关系但未完全确立,且有性行为,在给对方口交时,是否要把手指伸入他们后庭
If we are in a relationship but not a full on relationship and we're sexual and we're giving them a blow job, are we putting a finger in their bottom
是啊,或者那也算一种测试。
Yeah, or is that way test too it.
不,你应该试试看。
No, you should test it.
我的意思是,这取决于你。
I mean, it's up to you.
你做
You do
我认为这是个因人而异的事情。
your I think it's a personalized thing.
不知道你是否应该直接尝试。
Don't know if you just go for it with that.
你会吗?
Would you?
你需要试探一下,因为有些人可能会非常生气
You test the water because some of them would absolutely be mad
你肯定有像Cardi B那样的夸张指甲。
sure you've got like fucking Cardi B nails.
在他即将达到高潮时施加更多压力。
Apply more pressure as he starts to reach an orgasm.
在整个高潮过程中保持刺激。
Keep stimulation throughout the orgasm.
所以当他快射的时候,你不能直接停下。
So when he's coming, you don't just stop.
是啊。
Yeah.
但你必须知道何时停下,因为他可能会持续太久,然后他
But you have to know when to stop because then he can carry on for too long and he
就会,哇哦。
go, woah.
对啊。
Yeah.
詹姆斯有时候就会这样。
James will do that sometimes.
他会说,哇哦。
He'll go, woah.
既然今天我们聊到了性和各种话题,如果你有什么随机的怀孕故事,也请告诉我。
So given the topic of sex and all sorts of things we've been talking about today, also do tell me if you've got any random pregnancy stories.
没错,我有一套很风骚的衣服。
Right, I've got a slutty suit.
嗨姑娘们,超爱这个播客,请继续关注我哦。
Hi girls, love the pod, please keep me an on.
所以在我和男友刚约会那会儿,我决定开始尝试蘑菇松露。
So in the early days of dating my boyfriend, I decided to start experimenting with mushroom truffles.
哇。
Wow.
不,听我说。
Not, listen to this.
如果你还没试过这个,我强烈推荐。
If you've not tried this, I highly recommend it.
做爱时,感觉就像你们的灵魂相连,合为一体。
It feels like your souls connect and turn into one body when you have sex.
什么?
What?
谷歌搜索‘蘑菇松露’。
Google's mushroom truffles.
总之,在这些美妙的性觉醒体验后,我们决定加大剂量来提升体验。
Anyway, after these amazing sexual awakening experiences, we decided to take it up a notch by upping our dose.
哦,不。
Oh, no.
又加了半块松露。
With another half a truffle.
哦,不。
Oh, no.
大错特错。
Big mistake.
哦,不。
Oh, no.
我们彻底完蛋了。
We were absolutely fucked.
与我们平常安静、感性而亲密的体验不同,我们喝着酒,在房间里飞来飞去,墙壁都在移动摇晃。
Rather than our usual quiet, sensual, and intimate experience, We were drinking alcohol, flying around the house as the walls were moving and shaking.
我们决定更进一步,试试看吸着气球做爱会是什么感觉。
We decided to take it up a notch and see what it would be like to have sex while doing a balloon.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
你是怎么拿到那个的?
How did get that?
是啊,但当你这么做的时候
Yeah, but then when you do
吸气球时,你会感觉自己脱离了
a balloon, you feel you're outside of your
对,这就是重点。
Yeah, that's the point.
沉浸其中。
In it.
就像是
It's like Have
你以前试过吗,克里斯蒂娜?
you done one before, Christina?
哦,糟糕。
Oh, shit.
比如什么?
Like, what?
我喜欢搞笑的东西。
I like laughing stuff.
至少第五天晚上你还有精力出去玩。
That you have on nights out at least day five.
我爱它们。
I love them.
我喜欢它们。
I like them.
其实没什么感觉。
Don't really feel anything.
而你,你那些Poppers之后会让你头疼欲裂。
And you you Poppers are gonna give you crippling headache after.
是啊。
Yeah.
她被逮到吸食高级货了。
She's caught high grade.
知道这个会让人头疼欲裂,我记不清我童年的那些事了。
Know this is giving crippling I can't remember butch of my childhood.
想知道为什么。
Wonder why.
我弯着腰趴在沙发上,一边被干一边吸着气球。
I was bent over the sofa, Being shagged while sucking on a balloon.
我们看起来可能就像你在暗巷里会见到的那种场景。
And we probably looked like something that you might see down a dark alley.
然后我骑到上面上下晃动,同时还在玩气球。
I then got on top and was bouncing up and down and doing a balloon.
我的肌肉可能因为气球放松了,因为我放了个超响的屁。
And my muscles must have got loose from the balloon because I let out the biggest fart No.
我试图继续装作无事发生,但那味道实在太臭了。
I tried to carry on and pretend it didn't happen, but it really stunk.
蘑菇肯定会导致臭屁,那味道直接把我熏清醒了。
It soaked, mushrooms must give you smelly farts, and it sobbed me right up.
我立刻清醒了过来。
I snapped out of it immediately.
我们都默默起身穿好了衣服。
We both got up and got dressed silently.
我们上床时又亲热了一次。
We had a piece when we went to bed.
我们至今从未提起那个屁,但我们现在还在一起。
We never ever mentioned the fart, but we're still together now.
哦。
Oh.
但从那件事中我得到的是,我现在对蘑菇鲨鱼有点兴趣了。
But what I've taken from that is I'm quite interested now in a little mushroom shark.
现在人人都在追捧蘑菇。
Everyone's on the mushroom hype.
我挺感兴趣的
I'm interested
关于蘑菇这玩意儿。
in the mushroom thing.
就像我们上次聊过大麻之类的,对吧?说到我对什么都特别敏感,所以我真的不...
Like we spoke about weed and stuff, didn't we, last time, and how sensitive I am to everything, so I'm No, really
我昨晚服用了蘑菇,但这些都是合法的,合法的蘑菇,因为西耶娜·米勒说‘试试这个’,不过我当时已经喝了几杯葡萄酒。
I took mushrooms last night, but these are legal, legal mushrooms, because Sienna Miller was like, take these, but I'd had a few glasses of wine.
我已经服用它们大约一周了,我给你发过消息,说它们真的很不错,而且我睡得很好,因为我在尝试戒掉褪黑素。
And I've taken them for like a week, I sent you them, and I was like, they're really good, and I had a really nice sleep off them because I'm trying to get off the melatonin.
你觉得
How did
醒来时感觉如何?
you feel when you woke up?
还好。
Fine.
有点迷糊。
Bit foggy.
不过
But
昨晚我喝了大约半瓶葡萄酒。
last night I had about half a bottle of wine.
我们那天压力很大,对吧。
We'd had a stressful day, hadn't Yeah.
我需要放松一下。
And I needed to unwind.
总之,我在为自己找借口
Anyway, justifying my
听着,这没什么大不了的。
Listen, it doesn't matter.
如果你想喝半瓶酒,亲爱的,那就喝吧。
If you wanna drink half a bottle of wine, hon, you do that.
我昨天喝了一杯,平时不这样的,所以
I had a glass yesterday and I don't normally, so
所以我吃了那些蘑菇,做的梦可不妙。
So I took the mushrooms and the dream I had was not okay.
所以我觉得人们说得对,你可以吃蘑菇,但别碰酒。
So I think that people are right in saying you can do the mushrooms but don't go near the alcohol.
就像我们之前讨论大麻时说的那样。
It's like what we were saying with the weed.
所以你不能碰它。
So you can't have it.
好吧,你梦到
Well, you dreamt that
你是杰玛·柯林斯的替补舞者,所以没错。
you were Gemma Collins' backup dancer, so Yeah.
嗯,我当时在她的节目上。
Well, I was on her thing.
杰玛需要做心肺复苏,还有个长着时钟脸的男人。
Gemma had to have CPR, and there was a man with a face that was a clock.
他们还试图偷我的手提包。
And they tried to steal my handbags.
我的膝盖真的很疼。
My knees are really sore.
你知道吗
You know
当你醒来时想着,我没睡觉是因为一直在做这些疯狂的事。
when you wake up and you think, I didn't sleep because I was doing all these mad things.
是啊,因为我是Gemma Collie的伴舞,所以没睡觉。
Yeah, because I was Gemma Collie's backing dancers, I didn't sleep.
老实说,不过我认识一些抽THC电子烟的人。
Honestly, but yeah, I know people that do the THC vape.
不。
No.
害怕。
Scared.
在美国很多人都因为害怕而抽这个。
A lot of people in America do them as Scared.
对,基本上就是大麻里的那种成分。
Yeah, it's basically like the bit of what's in weed.
是真的,我跟你说过我拿错东西的故事。
It's real I've told you the story when I took the wrong one.
电子烟。
Vape.
胶囊。
Capsule.
胶囊。
Capsule.
大麻胶囊。
A weed capsule.
听着,我之前告诉过你。
Listen, I've told you before.
真有这种东西吗?
Is that a thing?
我想我以前用过烟弹,但我可以再告诉你一遍。
Had pod before I think, but I'll tell you again.
展开剩余字幕(还有 150 条)
当时我和一个男朋友在一起,我正难以入睡,还有其他一些情况。他有个朋友得了癌症,所以那个朋友...
So I was with a boyfriend and and I was struggling to sleep and a few different things and he had a friend who had cancer So the friend Oh,
他们用的是THC
they have that THC in
注射器里的...其实是个胶囊,但没错。你可以获取...可能我记错了,大麻中有部分成分是有害的。
the syringe It a was capsule, but yeah And you can get, so I might be wrong here, there's a part of weed that's not good.
对,那个成分就叫THC,没错。
Yeah, and that's called THC, yeah.
什么会让你
What makes
变得晕乎乎的,对吧?
you go loopy loo, isn't it?
然后其中一个是...然后CBD就没了。
And then one of them's And then CBD is gone.
没错,
Right,
所以在这个国家能买到的CBD软糖都只是纯CBD成分的。
so all the CBD gummies you can get in this country are just CBD.
而在美国,比如那些致幻饮料,
Whereas in America, like the trip drinks,
在美国,含有所有我称之为有害成分的东西。
In America, have all what I would call the bad stuff.
现在在美国,你可以买到那些不含致幻成分的饮料。所以,
And in America, now you can get the drinks with like no tropics in and So,
他的朋友得了癌症,一直在服用帮助缓解的药片,因为人们确实说它能缓解症状。
his friend had cancer and his friend had been taking tablets to help because people do say relief.
它是止痛的。
It's pain relief.
我们不可能...
We can't be.
我一直在挣扎——
I've been struggling-
它对关节炎也有好处。
It's good for arthritis as well.
所以他跟我说,听着,我现在那个患癌症的朋友,我经常和他聊天,他告诉我这东西简直太神奇了。
So he said to me, look, my friend who's got cancer now, I've talked to all the time, told me that this is just absolutely amazing.
我当时就说,不行,我不能吸大麻。
And I was like, no, I can't smoke weed.
我不能碰任何跟大麻有关的东西。
Can't do anything to do with weed.
我对它特别敏感。
I'm really sensitive to it.
他就说,不不,这是CBD。
He went, no, no, it's the CBD.
不是。
No.
是纯胶囊。
It's the pure capsule.
是那种油。
It's the oil.
是上等货。
It's the good stuff.
你对劣质货有反应。
You're reacting to the bad stuff.
所以我就说,好吧,行吧。
So I was like, okay, fine.
于是他给我买了那种胶囊。
So he got me the capsule.
颜色是黑的。
And it was like black in color.
不过我觉得颜色越深越不好。
Although the darker the worse, I think.
它是黑色的。
It was black in color.
总之,他把胶囊给了我,然后自己出去过夜了。
So anyway, he gave me the capsule and he went on a night out.
我当时想,太棒了。
And I thought, fantastic.
安迪整晚都没睡。
Didn't And have didn't sleep all night.
是啊,我当时没法呼吸。
Yeah, I didn't have the air.
我想我可以躺在这里,我就吃了一粒,然后躺下,给自己泡了杯茶。
I thought I can lie here, I'm gonna, so I took one, and I lie down, got myself a cup of tea.
大约二十分钟后,我看了看四周,心想,
And then after about twenty minutes, I was like, I looked through and I was like,
天啊,这就是正在发生的事吗?
thought, god, this is what's happening?
所以记住我对大麻有多敏感。
So bear in mind how sensitive I am to weed.
我之前告诉过你们,吸一口我就完蛋了。
I've told you guys before, one drag, I'm done.
我想,去他妈的。
I thought, fuck it up.
好吧,我要上楼去。
Right, I'm gonna go upstairs.
我开始往楼上走。
I start going upstairs.
然后我就想,哦糟了。
And I was like, oh fuck.
我觉得我不对劲。
I thought I'm not right.
药效还没发作。
I still hadn't worked.
我状态很不好。
I'm not all right.
躺到床上去。
Get in bed.
呜呼。
Woo.
我在房间里,然后连自己的手都看不见了。
I was in the room and then I couldn't see my hand.
真的就是,我什么都看不见。
I was literally like, I couldn't see any.
我当时感觉,哦,我感觉自己就像床一样。
I was, oh, I felt like the bed.
我感觉床就像装在转盘上,像烤肉架那样旋转。
So what I felt like the bed was on a rotator and it was spinning round like a rotisserie.
就像烤肉架,就是他们烤猪用的那种。
Like a rotisserie, what they call pig.
烤鸡。
Chicken.
鸡肉。
Chicken.
我当时就像只鸡什么的。
I was chicken or whatever.
旋转烤架。
Rotisserie.
然后我听到,不,然后,所以当时我觉得这不对劲,我不喜欢这样失控的感觉。
Then I could hear, no then, so then I thought this is not good and I don't like being out of control like that.
这不对劲。
This is not good.
于是我给他发消息说,
So texted him and I was like,
我打赌你手机当时肯定,当你真的挣扎着
I bet your phone was like, when you really fought at
你的手机,而你当时,我害怕极了。
your phone and you're like, I was so frightened.
然后情况开始变得不妙,我是说,现在回想起来好笑,但当时并不好笑。
So then it started getting not, I mean, funny now, but it wasn't.
接着我听到Theia在哭。
And then I could hear Theia crying.
她不在房子里,我也没法接近她。
She wasn't in the house and I couldn't get to her.
情况开始变得...
It started getting.
于是我给他打了电话。
So I rang him.
我说,好像出问题了,我对那个油产生了不良反应。
I was like, something's, I've had a bad reaction to the oil.
我对CBD油产生了不良反应。
I've had a bad reaction to the CBD oil.
他却说,闭嘴。
He was like, shut up.
你不可能对CBD油产生不良反应。
You cannot have a bad reaction to CBD oil.
你没事的。
You are fine.
我当时在电话里哭着说,不。
And I was like, no, I was crying down the phone.
我是不是说,菲娅在哭,我过不去她那边。
Was I like, Fia's crying, I can't get to her.
我能听到婴儿的哭声却无法靠近。
And I could hear this baby and I couldn't get to it.
老实说,我当时哭得厉害,那绝对是我经历过最糟糕的事情之一。
And I was sobbing, honestly, I would say that was one of the worst things that I've ever been through.
但情况就是,我始终无法靠近。
But it was like, and I couldn't get to it.
我当时说,你必须得回家一趟。
I was like, you're gonna have to come home.
然后他说,你太荒谬了。
And he was like, you're being ridiculous.
我不会回家的。
I'm not coming home.
你只需要去睡觉。
You just need to go to sleep.
我当时说,他们开始心悸了。
And I was like, they'll start palpitating.
总之,他回到家就说,天啊,你一团糟。
Anyway, comes home and he was like, fucking hell, you're a mess.
我说,我告诉过你的。
And I was like, I told you.
我已经在那里待了好几个小时。
And I've been there for hours and hours.
然后他说,哦我的天。
And he was like, oh my god.
我说,我没有。
I was like, I don't.
所以他不得不抱住我,而我也只能把头靠在他心跳同步的位置
So he had to hug me and I had to put my head on his heartbeat sync
我的
my
心跳,因为我的心跳表明这是我经历过最糟糕的事情之一。
heartbeat because my heartbeat was that it was one of the worst things I've ever been through.
第二天早上醒来时,妈妈打电话来说她还是不舒服。
The next morning, I wake up, mom rings me, said, mom's still not alright.
我还是得睡到午饭时间。
I still had to sleep till lunchtime.
总之,起床下楼。
Anyway, get up and go down.
而他看起来确实有点内疚的样子。
And he's looking really a bit like guilty.
我当时就想,天哪,这太糟糕了。
And I was like, fucking hell, that was awful.
他说,我有件事要告诉你。
He went, I've got something to tell you.
哦不。
Oh no.
我给错了,我给你的全是茶碱。
I have given you the wrong, I gave you pure tea seats.
管他呢,一点好东西都没有。
Whatever the fuck None
他说那是黑色的。
of the good stuff.
他说我给了你一整份,我以后再也不会碰那种东西了。
He said it was black in color.
(注:原文第8条与第7条内容重复且不完整,根据上下文推测翻译)
He said I gave you So I had an entire full, full thing of it, and I will never ever touch anything like that again.
太糟糕了。
It was awful.
有一次我和朋友出去吃饭,有个家伙
So me and my friend were out for dinner once, and this guy
说,我
was like, I'm
正在投资这个CBD软糖生意,肯定会大赚。
investing in this CBD gummy business and it's gonna be huge.
你还记得当时所有人都追捧CBD的时候吗?
Do you remember when everyone was on the CBD hype?
我想那是在新冠疫情期间或刚结束的时候。
I think it was in COVID or just after COVID.
然后他说,我有这些软糖,效果不错。
And he was like, I've got these gummies, they're fine.
你想尝一个吗?
Do you wanna try one?
幸好我当时已经离开了,不然我肯定会吃一个。
I'd left luckily by this point because I definitely would've had one.
她拿了一个吃下后突然说,就像你说的那样,然后药效发作,她不得不一路下坡走回家,
And she took one and she said, all of a sudden, like, what you said, And it hit she had to walk home downhill,
就像在街上,她边走边说,我的头。
like, street, and she was going like, my head.
我的脚好大。
My feet are big.
我的头。
My head.
她说自己就像爬着穿过
And she said, she just like crawled through the
前门然后
front And
她丈夫问:你他妈住哪?
her husband was like, where the fuck are you living?
她无法表达清楚,但他以为她是中风了。
And she couldn't articulate But he thought what she was having a stroke.
是的,然后她说她在呕吐。
Yeah, and then she said she was vomiting.
你当时吐了还是没吐?
Were you vomiting or not?
我不确定我可能...
I don't think I It would might have
呕吐对你来说可能是好事,只是...
been good for you to vomit, It was just
情况真的很糟糕。
really bad.
而她...
And she
吐个不停,身体不适持续了大约一周。
was vomiting and she wasn't well for about a week.
是啊,
Yeah,
我真的没事,挺好的。
I have a really, it was fine.
就是
It was
真的,然后她说她感觉,这些事
really And she said she was like, these things with
对,我当时试图说些什么,我以为我说了,但其实我根本没说出来之类的。
Yeah, I was like trying to say things and I thought I'd said it, but I hadn't said it and stuff.
然后我会这样问,你说什么?
And then I'd go like this, what'd you say?
他会回答没什么,但在我脑子里他确实说了些什么。
And he'd be like, nothing, but in my head he'd said something.
我就说,嗯,我懂你的意思。
I'd go, yeah, I know what you mean.
无论他说什么,我都会接话回应。
And he'd said anything and I would answer to a conversation.
我会说,别再这样了。
I'd be like, don't do that again.
他说他什么都没做,而我却坚持认为他做了,然后我会反驳说我没那么说过。
And he said that he was doing nothing and I was like, hold up to his chest like, and then I'd go, I didn't say that.
他就只是表示他知道了,结果第二天早上他给那哥们发消息说,兄弟,我女朋友变得超诡异。
He'd just be like, he said that he knew, and then in the morning he texted the guy like, mate, my bird's gone fucking weird.
而我还躺在床上。
And I was still in bed.
第二天我妈打电话给我,我说我得挂电话了,我还在嗨劲上。
And my mum rang me the next day and I said, I'm gonna have to hang up, I'm still off my tits.
等我下午回电话时,她一副见鬼了的语气。
And when I rang her back at o'clock and I was like she's like, what the hell?
从昨天下午起我就没你消息了。
I haven't heard from you since yesterday afternoon.
我说,妈,你绝对不会相信发生了什么。
I was like, mom, you're not gonna believe what's happened.
我说,我已经神志不清十二个小时了。
I said, I've been off my head for twelve hours.
天啊
Oh my
天哪。
gosh.
真有趣。
Very funny.
这可不行。
That's not alright.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。