本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
你的下一个职业机会正在等着你。
Your next career move is waiting for you.
无论你是准备提升自我、彻底转行,还是想为技能库增添硬实力,阿德莱德大学的100%在线课程都能满足你。
Whether you're ready to level up, switch lanes completely, or wanna add some serious skills to your toolkit, Adelaide University's 100% online programs have got you sorted.
涵盖商业、建筑管理、健康科学、心理学等多个领域。
Think business, construction management, health sciences, psychology, and more.
最棒的是什么?
The best part?
你可以穿着睡衣学习,利用午休时间充电,甚至在小憩时进修。
You can study in your pajamas, during nap time, or on your lunch break.
这些课程专为现实生活设计——你的现实生活,让你能按照自己的节奏,在澳大利亚任何地方学习。
These programs are built for real life, your real life, so you can learn at your your own pace from literally anywhere in Australia.
立即搜索阿德莱德大学100%在线课程。
Search Adelaide University 100% online now.
让我们诚实地聊聊假期这件事。
Let's be real about holidays for a hot minute.
Instagram上的美景和实地体验通常存在差距。
There's usually a bit of a gap between what you see on Instagram and what you see when you're there.
对吧?
Right?
但关键在于——
But here's the thing.
在北昆士兰的汤斯维尔,色彩无需滤镜修饰,瞬间无需二次捕捉。
In Townsville, North Queensland, the colors don't need a filter, and the moments don't need a retake.
从大堡礁到热带雨林,从海岛到内陆,在这里你能把真实感注入超现实假期。
From the reef to the rainforest and the islands to the outback, this is where you can put the real into your unreal holiday.
探索北昆士兰汤斯维尔真实而意外的美。
Discover real unexpected in Townsville, North Queensland.
非常感谢
Thank you so
你。
much.
你正在收听的是《妈妈咪呀》播客节目。
You're listening to a Mamma Mia podcast.
《妈妈咪呀》向本播客录制地所在土地和水域的传统所有者致意。
Mamma Mia acknowledges the traditional owners of land and waters that this podcast is recorded on.
在我看来,我们保持着摇摆关系,同时也可以开放关系,拥有主要伴侣。
The way that I see it is we have, like, our swinging relationship, and then we can open that up and have, like, our primary partner.
所以劳伦斯是我的主要伴侣,而我同时在探索与女性和男性的亲密关系。
So Lawrence was my primary partner, and I was exploring my sexuality with both women and men.
那时我有一位女友,同时还有几位男友。
I had a girlfriend, and I had a couple boyfriends at the time too.
你好。
Hello.
我是凯特·朗布鲁克。
I'm Kate Langbrooke.
在今天的《无滤镜》节目中,我将与杰斯·卡泰利对话。
On today's No Filter, I'm talking to Jess Catelli.
今天的谈话将探讨一个大多数人只曾耳闻的神秘世界。
Today's conversation is about a world most of us have only ever heard whispers about.
那就是换偶俱乐部的世界。
It's the world of swingers clubs.
年仅20岁时,杰斯·卡泰利在一次第三次约会中迎来了人生转折点。
When she was just 20, Jess Catelli went on a third date that would change her life.
她的约会对象劳伦斯提议共同开办换偶俱乐部,而她答应了。
Her date, a man named Lawrence, suggested that they open a swingers club together, and she said, yes.
十年后,那个俱乐部——我们的秘密基地,已成为澳大利亚最知名的场所之一,供人们以非传统方式探索性、欲望与连接。
A decade later, that club, our secret spot, has become one of Australia's best known spaces for people exploring sex, desire, and connection in unconventional ways.
杰西现在和她的丈夫杰米一起经营着这家俱乐部。
Jess now runs it with her husband, Jamie.
他们共同建立的事业挑战了羞耻观念,颂扬自愿原则,并鼓励成年人对自己想要的东西保持彻底诚实。
And together, they've built a business that challenges notions of shame that celebrates consent and invites adults to be radically honest about what they want.
这是一个关于20岁的零售经理如何成为繁荣的性开放社群领袖的故事,以及摇摆俱乐部紧闭大门后的真实景象。
This is the story of how a 20 year old retail manager became the of a thriving sex positive community and what it's really like behind the closed doors of a swingers club.
这位是杰西·卡泰利。
This is Jess Catelli.
杰西·卡泰利,欢迎来到《无滤镜》节目。
Jess Catelli, welcome to No Filter.
谢谢。
Thank you.
这节目名字起得恰如其分,考虑到今天的主题和我们要谈的内容——当然就是关于你。我深深感到你过去和现在都必定是个非凡的人。
An appropriately named show, I think, given the subject matter and what we're going to talk about today, which is, of course, you, and I'm struck by what a remarkable person you must have been and still are.
看我理解得对不对。
See if I've got this right.
当时你20岁。
So you're 20 years old.
这是十年前的事。
This is ten years ago.
对。
Yep.
刚过十年没多久。
Just a little bit over 10.
好的。
Okay.
好的。
Alright.
但你们已经是第三次约会了
But you're on your third date
嗯。
Mhmm.
对方叫劳伦斯。
With a guy called Lawrence.
对。
Yep.
然后他对你说,
And he says to you,
‘我们成立个换妻俱乐部吧’。
let's start a swingers club.
是啊。
Yeah.
好吧。
Okay.
我觉得很多人要是十年前听到这种话,肯定会觉得——这是个危险信号。
So I'm I I think a lot of people would be like, if we had that expression ten years ago, they would have been like, red flag.
危险信号。
Red flag.
没错。
Yeah.
但你看到并听出了机遇。
But you saw and heard opportunity.
是的。
Yeah.
看。
Look.
我显然没有完全理解那些疯狂的事情,因为正如你所说,我看到了机会,同时也看到了一个我想学习的成长领域,而我当时对摇摆生活方式还没有全面的认识。
I I clearly didn't understand what something crazy was because I like you said, I saw an opportunity, but I also saw an area of growth that I wanted to learn about, and I didn't actually have a full understanding on what swinging all the lifestyle was yet.
所以当遇到一个既能促进心智成长又能体验有趣身体接触的机会时,我非常乐意接受。
So being presented with an opportunity to both grow mentally and also experience some fun physical things, I was very much on board.
现在看来,20岁的我是个非常积极主动的人,非常热衷于新冒险。
I was a very proactive 20 year old as it seems and very into new adventures.
所以当时的想法(这至今仍是我的信条)就是抓住每个可能的冒险机会并坚持下去。
So back in the day, my mentality, which is still my mentality, is grab every adventure that you can and continue with it.
那确实是一次重大冒险,而幸运的是,它成为了我经历过最棒的冒险之一。
So it was a very big adventure, and it's thankfully been one of the best adventures that I've gone on.
请简单谈谈你的家庭背景,因为人们可能会认为你肯定来自非常非传统的家庭才能对性如此开放。
Tell me a little bit about your family background because I think the the belief would be that you must have come from a very unconventional background to be this open sexually open.
其实我来自一个非常普通的基础型家庭。
So I came from a very normal and very basic style family.
我们家不信教,但做着所有普通家庭都会做的事,比如每周日共进晚餐。
So we weren't religious, but we did everything every normal family does, you know, have Sunday dinner together.
我参加课外活动。
I did after school activities.
虽然不算特别优秀,但我认真完成了学业。
I was an exceptional in school, but I did school.
我们都有朋友。
We all had friends.
在我的家庭环境中,没有任何在性方面或身心发展上特别前卫的行为。
There was nothing really sexually proactive or physically or mentally proactive that I did as a family.
事实上我经营摇摆俱乐部两年后,才告诉家人这件事。
I actually didn't end up telling my family that I opened a swingers club until two years into running.
所以刚开始的时候我对此有点保密。
So I kinda kept that a little bit of a secret when we started.
二十岁的时候。
Being 20.
我觉得自己本来就是个异类,性格外向又张扬,一直做着各种大胆冒险的事。我不想让家人担心我涉足太深或太过投入,直到我觉得这件事已经站稳脚跟,可以持续发展下去。
I think I was already a bit of a black sheep just being so outgoing and so over the top and continuing to do all these big adventurous stuff that I I didn't really want to, I guess, worry my family that I was in something that might've been a bit too deep or a bit too full on until I felt like it had some established legs and it was there to continue growing.
是的,为了稳妥地开办俱乐部,那时我才坐下来和家人商量这件事。
Yeah, to ease into opening the club, that's when I sat down with my family and discussed it.
所以我的童年或家庭生活中并没有什么特别促使我去开俱乐部的经历。
So nothing really stuck out from my childhood or from my family life that made me pursue opening the club.
你认识劳伦斯时在做什么工作?你们是怎么认识的?
What work were you doing when you met Lawrence, and how did you meet him?
劳伦斯和我在大卫琼斯百货工作时认识的。
Lawrence and I met when we both were working at David Jones.
我当时是Mimco品牌的零售运营经理。
I was a retail operations manager for Mimco.
他是大卫琼斯的保安,有天经过时在桌上放了朵可爱的小玫瑰,还写了张约会纸条。
So he was a security guard at David Jones, came past one day, dropped a really cute little rose on the desk and wrote a note asking to go out on the date.
我觉得这个举动非常甜蜜可爱。
I thought that was really sweet and really cute.
然后第二周我们就去约会了。
And then the next week, we went on a date.
所以那是你们三次约会中的第一次。
And so that was your the first of the three dates.
嗯。
Mhmm.
然后第三次...我都不敢想象这话是怎么聊起来的。
And then on the third I can't even imagine how this comes up in conversation.
给我们描绘一下当时的情景。
Paint the picture for us.
是啊。
Yeah.
劳伦斯非常擅长以充满自信且令人安心的方式讨论事情。
So Lawrence is very good at, I guess, portraying a very confident and calming way of discussing things.
他在第一次约会时就告诉我他是个换妻游戏爱好者,向我描述了他与前伴侣的生活方式,以及他想继续这种生活方式的意愿。
He, on the first date, told me that he was a swinger, told me about the lifestyle that he'd been living with his ex and how he wanted to continue pursuing that.
当时我才20岁,觉得这太棒了。
Being 20, I thought this is great.
我可以和很多人发生关系。
I get to have sex with multiple people.
我都等不及了。
I can't wait.
明白了。
Got it.
我只了解到最初的部分,所以只简单听说了换妻游戏的事。
I only got the cusp of the beginning part, so I only got the brief talk about swinging.
他谈到了知情同意,但没详细说明这种生活方式会如何深入影响生活等等。
I got all the consent talk, but then I didn't get a lot of their, like, how much it can involve into your life and whatnot.
毕竟是第一次约会,所以只是简单提及了所有事情。
I guess it's the first date, so it was just a brief touching on everything.
第二次约会碰巧是他生日。
On our second date, it actually happened to be his birthday.
我们一起喝了酒吃了晚餐。
So we went out for a drink and a dinner.
第三次约会时,他带我去宜家,然后说...
And then on the third date, he took me to IKEA and said, hey.
比如,让我们一起规划开一家换偶俱乐部,挑选家具,讨论整体布局。
Like, let's plan out owning a swingers club together, pick out furniture, and let's discuss what the layout will look like.
所以我们真的在精神和身体上都加速了关系发展,因为三个月后我们就签合同接管第一家俱乐部,开始摆放所有家具。
So we really fast tracked our relationship both mentally and physically because within three months after that, we were signing on the contracts to take over the first club and start putting all the furniture in.
所以进展非常快。
So it went really quickly.
所以这时候你已经和劳伦斯确立了稳定的恋爱关系。
So at this time so you're in a committed relationship with Lawrence.
显然你觉得这家伙很棒。
Obviously, you're like, this guy's great.
是的。
Yep.
一切条件都很理想。
All the lights are green.
没错。
Yep.
但你家人肯定问过:你们到底要开什么店?
But your family must have been like, what what kind of business are you setting up?
怎么回事?
What's happening?
某种程度上是的。
Somewhat.
所以我继续在Mimco全职工作,担任零售运营经理。
So I continue to keep my full time job still at Mimco as a retail operations manager.
我每周要做40到50小时的本职工作,同时还要筹建新俱乐部。
So I was doing the forty to fifty hours of that a week on top of trying to set up the new club at the same time.
我会穿着全套工作装,白衬衫配西装,利用午休时间去刷墙,然后再走回去上班。
So I would go down in my full outfit and my work suit and my white button up blouse and go and paint walls during my lunch break and then walk back to work.
所以我的家人只知道Mimco那边的事,直到两年后他们才知道我拥有这家俱乐部。
So my family only knew about the Mimco side of things, and they didn't know about me owning the club until the two years in.
是啊。
Yeah.
没错。
Right.
那么你到现在为止,连摇摆俱乐部或摇摆派对都没踏进去过?
So you have, at this point, like, never even set foot in a swingers club or a swingers party?
完全没有。
Not at all.
所以我第一次进俱乐部就是自己的俱乐部。
So my first time in a club was my own.
我的第一次摇摆派对,更像是化妆派对而不是真正的摇摆派对。
My first swingers party, I guess, was more like a dress up party rather than a swingers party.
那里有很多摇摆者,所以我得以和他们交谈,了解他们的生活和生活方式,因为我对摇摆的所有认知都来自劳伦斯。
There was a lot of swingers there, so I got to have conversations with them and talk to them about just the life and their lifestyle and how they live it because all the knowledge that I have from swinging came from Lawrence.
在开俱乐部前我做了一些调研,了解人们在摇摆俱乐部里想要什么,我的很多网络搜索关键词都是'女性友好'、'性感但不低俗'。
So I'd done a bit of research before we opened the club into what people were looking for in a swingers club and a lot of my online searches was female friendly, sexy, non sleazy.
我觉得作为一个20岁的人,我能展现那种气质。
And I felt as a 20 year old, I was able to portray that.
而且劳伦斯也没有给人低俗的感觉。
And Lawrence didn't come across sleazy either.
他完全没有那种低俗 creepy 的气质。
He doesn't have any of that sleazy, creepy vibes.
所以我觉得我们作为团队一起开业配合得很好。
So I think we worked really well as a team to open that together.
所以并不是说之前没去过俱乐部或摇摆派对。
So it wasn't not going to a club before or not going to a swings party.
我并不觉得受到限制,反而认为这给了我一个全新的视角,能够开创一个前所未见的俱乐部,因为我没有借鉴任何之前见过的模式。
I didn't feel like hindered, but I think it also gave me a newer perspective to be able to open a club that no one else had seen or done because I didn't base it off anything else that I'd seen before.
是的。
Yeah.
因为正如你所说,你的重点非常明确,你希望它对女性友好。
Because your focus was very like you said, you wanted it to be female friendly.
没错。
Yeah.
而且你希望创造一个女性可以自由出入、展现自我并参与其中的场所。
And you wanted it to be a place where women would feel free to go and be seen and participate.
对。
Yeah.
但你怎么知道那具体意味着什么?
But how did you know what that meant?
你是完全按照自己理想中的样子来设计的吗?
Were you just guided by what you would have liked?
我觉得很大程度上是基于我个人的喜好,以及我在那种环境中会感到舒适的标准。
I think a lot of it was guided by what I'd like and what I would feel comfortable in that environment.
当时我才20岁,经常和朋友去夜店,但我很讨厌那些地方。
Being 20 as well, I was going out to nightclubs with friends and I hated them.
总觉得有人在盯着看,或者氛围很龌龊。
I'd always felt people were looking or it was slimy.
我能感觉到周围人的气场不对劲。
I'd feel people's energies were a bit off.
总是充满捕食者的气息。
It was always very predatory.
所以我想确保,如果我们开设一个可能涉及性的场所,必须让它安全到任何人都可以进来,且完全不必感到有参与的义务。
So I wanted to make sure that if I we opened a venue where sex was a possibility, I wanted to make it feel so safe that anyone could come in and not feel obliged to have to participate.
因此要确保有区域让人们可以放松、交谈,这些开放区域都是安全的。
So ensuring that there was areas where people could have time to chill, times to have conversations, safe areas where it was in the open.
所以如果你坐在沙发上,周围会有很多空间让人们能看到你。
So if you sat down on a couch, there was a lot of space around you so people could see.
还有就是安排工作人员来照顾你,而不是整晚只会给你倒酒的服务员。
And also just creating things like staff members who were there to look after you rather than staff members who just kept feeding you drinks all night.
虽然酒吧里的调酒师很棒,但他们无法在所有情况下都提供帮助,所以我希望确保我们为男女顾客准备了所有这些选择,让他们在空间里感到安全。
So just little things that I know at a bar, bartenders are great, but they can't help you in every situation where I wanted to ensure that we had all of these options around for women and for men just to feel safe in a space.
说到工作人员,你们刚开始营业时,这个地方是叫'我们的秘密基地'吗?
So when you talk about staff members, when you started, so when you first opened, it was called our secret spot then?
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
那你们是怎么开业的?
And then how did you open it?
比如,对于我这种从未踏足过换偶俱乐部的人来说,那是什么性质的场所?
Like, what was the nature of for someone like me who's never set foot in a swingers club.
嗯。
Yeah.
虽然我去过有地牢之类设施的俱乐部。
Although I've been in clubs where they've got this dungeons and stuff.
你知道的,就是带点BDSM元素的那种。
You know, where they've got a a bit of BDSM staff.
没错。
But Yep.
当时有哪些工作人员?场所是什么样子的?
Who were the staff, and what did it look like?
我们的开业之夜圆满结束,没有出现混乱。
So our opening night was complete and not a chaos.
我们也没预料到日期问题,当时只是太兴奋要开俱乐部了。
We also unforeseen to us looking at the dates, I think we were so just excited to open the club.
我们在狂欢节那天开业。
We opened on Mardi Gras.
哦天啊。
So Oh.
不仅身处达令赫斯特要应对狂欢节的混乱,还有90人同时涌来参观这家新开的换偶俱乐部。
So not only did we have the absolute chaos of being in Darlinghurst and having Mardi Gras around us, we also had 90 people trying to come and see this new swingers club that had just opened up all at once.
到处都是人。
So it was people everywhere.
开业前最后一刻我们还在往墙上钉东西。
We were nailing things to the wall just before it opened.
当时员工中除了招聘的几位,很多是劳伦斯的朋友或这三个月来建立的生活方式圈内人,他们对这种充满性活跃人士的刺激环境游刃有余。
The staff at the time, we'd hired a few people, but a lot of them were friends of Lawrence or friends of the lifestyle that we kind of built over that three months who were confident and comfortable within a very, I guess, very fuelled environment full of sexually active people.
有这些朋友帮忙确实让我们能快速调整细节,并获得改进的真诚建议。
So I guess also having them as friends as well helped us to kind of work out the tweaks and get honest feedback on what we could improve on.
不过我发现换偶群体特别直率。
However, I find swingers being so honest.
他们非常乐意当场就给我们坦诚的反馈。
They were very and more than happy to give us honest feedback then and there.
所以俱乐部需要改进的地方都很快得到了完善。
So anything that we did need to improve from the club was improved on pretty quickly.
但我认为任何企业任用朋友都是件好事。
But I think any business using friends and hiring friends is great.
是啊。
Yeah.
但雇佣朋友也可能是个问题,确实。
But hiring friends can also be a problem Yes.
当你需要和他们沟通某些事情时。
When you have to address something with them.
是的。
Yes.
确实可能。
It can.
幸运的是,这种情况大多是暂时的。
Thankfully, a lot of this was temporary.
所以我们的朋友只是临时帮忙,直到我们站稳脚跟并找到合适的员工。
So our friends were in just until we could find our feet and find the right staffing.
我们雇佣的很多朋友每月只来工作一两个晚上。
A lot of the friends that we did hire would only do one or two nights a month.
那时我们只在周五和周六营业。
At the time, we were only opening on a Friday and a Saturday.
头几年里,我们的客流量并不大。
And for the first couple years, we weren't getting an excessive amount of people.
所以场地基本能坐满。
So it was filling up.
我们还在摸索该举办什么类型的活动来吸引客流。
We were still working out what type of events to host to get it to fill up.
因此头几年的大部分夜晚,基本上都是劳伦斯和我从开门干到打烊,再加上一个我们雇用的员工,或是后来聘为经理的另一位员工。
So a lot of the nights for the first couple years was mainly Lawrence and myself working from open to close and then having one other staff member who we'd hired or another staff member that we eventually hired as a manager.
你说你第一次接触摇摆舞是在自己的俱乐部?
So you said that your first time going to, like, swinging was in your own club.
对。
Yeah.
那是在开业时发生的,还是后来发生的?
Did that happen at the opening, or did it happen Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
沿着轨道?
Down the track?
你的第一次是什么时候?
When was your first time?
我第一次作为顾客是在俱乐部,那是一个我们称之为'杰西卡的男人们'的活动。
So my first time as a patron was at the club, and it was an event we called it Jessica's Men.
那是个有半裸侍者的活动,前半场以女性为中心。作为双性恋女性,我真的很喜欢女性的能量,所以我想让前半夜只有女性,调整她们的氛围,之后伴侣或男性才能加入。前两小时是女性专场,之后男性才进来。
So it was an event where we had topless waiters, and, it was female centric for the beginning part, because me identifying as a bisexual woman, I really do like the energy of women, so I wanted to have the beginning night where it was just women and adjust their energy and then partners or men could come in afterwards, so the first two hours was women, then men came in.
那是我第一次以顾客身份参与,从那个角度观察非常有趣。作为顾客,我意识到有很多细节会影响舒适感——比如入座前要询问,要确保邻座的人不被打扰,这些是我之前没意识到的。
That was my first time participating and being a patron to see it from that side of things, it was very interesting because there was definitely little stuff that as a patron, I didn't realise how many things go in and play into your mind of feeling comfortable and having to have these conversations and making sure that, you know, you asked before you sat down or making sure the person next to you was comfortable and they're not in the middle of another discussion.
而工作时你只想隐形,默默在人群中收拾整理。
Whereas when you're working, you're just trying to make sure you're, like, not seen and trying to clean up around people.
所以体验非常不同。
So it was very different.
这让我更理解俱乐部里物品的摆放位置为何如此设计,也明白了这种环境会让人多么紧张。
It did help me understand a lot about where things are positioned in the club and how nerve wracking it can be.
我至今都向所有踏入这种环境的人脱帽致敬——这需要勇气,很艰难也很可怕。但正是这种紧张感,在你突破心理障碍推门而入后,会让夜晚更加美妙。
I take my hat off and still to this day to anyone that comes into this sort of environment, it is daunting, it's hard, it's scary, but I think that nervous energy really helps you enjoy your night even more when you are able to break down that barrier of nerve and come through the doors to experience it.
那么具体是怎样的?
Well, what happens?
多数人是独自来还是结伴来?
Do most people come through on their own or do they come through as part of a couple?
目前我们的顾客约90%是情侣,10%是单身人士。
So currently, we sit about 90% couples and 10% singles.
我们每场活动通常会有五名单身男性参加。
We normally get about five single men per event.
这是我们特意安排的,因为我们觉得场馆内更多男性的能量会改变活动氛围。
This has been curated by us just because we feel that energy of more men within the venue does shift how it goes.
我们主要推广的其实是许多面向情侣的活动,但很多情侣会和其他情侣或单身人士一起参加。
We also predominantly promote a lot of our events for couples, but a lot of couples do come with other couples or other singles.
所以我们发现这正是我们转向侧重情侣活动的原因,不过我们也有专门为单身人士设计的社交活动。
So we find that's kind of why we've shifted towards a lot of couples, but we do have designated events for just singles to mingle.
没错。
Right.
而且在所有与性有关的事情上都是如此。
And it tends to be in all matters sexual really.
你搭建好平台,他们自然就会来。是的。
You build it and they will come Yep.
方方面面都是这样。
In every way.
不过确实如此。
But Yep.
男性真的会来参加。
The men really come.
是的。
Yes.
所以你们不希望女性被男性人数压倒。
So you don't want the women to be overwhelmed by the men.
对吧?
Correct?
是的。
Yes.
确实。
Exactly.
男性无疑具有更强的支配性能量。
Men definitely have a lot more of a dominant energy.
因此,控制每次活动参与的男性人数上限,能有效减轻伴侣和单身人士的压力与焦虑——每位参与活动的男性都经过严格筛选。
So being able to control the limit of how many men we have per event really helps relieve a lot of stress and a lot of anxiety for couples and singles where every single male that does come into our event is vetted.
我们只会询问一些基本问题,比如:您之前参加过吗?
So we ask them just basic questions like, have you been before?
您能带来什么价值?
What are you bringing to the table?
如何理解'同意'的含义?
What does consent mean?
这些都是我们需要他们理解的基本准则。
So just the basics that we really need them to understand.
多数参与的男性要么曾是伴侣关系,要么参加过其他活动,他们非常沉稳,擅长营造氛围而非制造混乱。
And a lot of the men that do come have either been a couple before or they've come to other events and they're very, very calm and very good at adding rather than creating chaos.
因为你之前提到过'同意'的概念。
Because, of course, you you talked about consent earlier.
你们是如何向参与者说明这点的?
How do you brief people about that?
新人到场时是否有——我知道会有场地导览环节。
Is there a when people first come, I know that you get a tour.
我听过你和劳伦斯的播客节目。
I've heard your podcast that you do with Lawrence.
参与者会先进行场地参观。
And people are given a tour.
之后你们如何进行关于'同意'的对话?
And then how do you have that consent conversation with them?
我们确保每位到场者都能理解同意原则的方式,就是始终坚持告知人们:在俱乐部的所有活动中,获得同意都是必要前提。
The way that we ensure that consent is delivered to everyone that turns up is that we always rely on telling people that consent is necessary in all aspects of the club.
因此无论是主动与人攀谈,我们总说‘获得同意的过程本身就很迷人’。
So whether it's going up to have a conversation with somebody, we always say consent is sexy.
我们试图用这种方式引导人们开启初次对话。
So we try and use that as a way for people to have a first time conversation.
在新人之夜活动中,劳伦斯和我总会进行宣讲,教大家些简洁话术、俱乐部注意事项,以及关于同意原则的基础知识——它对你的人际关系或特定情境意味着什么。
On newbie nights as well, Lawrence and myself will always get up and do a talk to give people some one liners, some ins and outs of the club and just basics on what consent means and what it can do for your relationship or for that scenario that's happening.
我认为在这个圈子里,我们接触到很多受过良好教育的人,他们甚至在到来之前就做过大量调研。
I think also with the lifestyle, we get a lot of well educated people who before they even turn up, a lot of people do research.
在这方面我们很幸运,人们喜欢主动探索这种生活方式,并了解如何确保获得最佳体验。
So we're very fortunate in that aspect where people like to do their own digging into the lifestyle and what is necessary to ensure that they have a really good experience.
所以他们带着问题来到俱乐部时,通常问的都是‘寻求同意的最佳方式是什么’,而非‘什么是同意’这类基础问题。
And so if they come to the club with questions, they're normally questions around what's your best way of asking for consent rather than what is consent.
你刚才提到了新人之夜。
So you talked about newbie nights.
假设我是个准备参加的新人。
So say I'm a newbie and I'm coming.
你会教我什么简洁话术呢?
What one liner are you gonna give me?
我的标准话术是:带着体验而来,而非预设期待。
My one liner is come looking for an experience, not an expectation.
要带着体验新对话、新友谊、新时刻的心态前来,并确保你所有的交流——无论大小——都始于询问他人是否接受你的行为,或是否愿意与你交谈。
So come in looking to experience a new conversation, a new friendship, a new moment, and ensure that all conversations that you have, matter whether it be small or big, starts with asking if everyone's okay with something that you're doing or if you are people would like to have a conversation with you.
我认为只要以这种方式开启互动,人们就会自然养成习惯,连触碰肩膀这种微小动作都会主动征求同意。
And I think once you lead or you start with that, people just automatically go into asking for consent for even the littlest thing like touching someone's shoulder.
所以对某些人来说,这也是一种个人层面的连接吧。
So it's a personal for some, I guess, it's a personal connection as well.
对其他人来说,这纯粹是性方面的事情。
And for others, it's just a purely sexual thing.
他们会感到兴奋,然后就想参与其中,不管发生什么。
They're, like, aroused and they're like, I wanna be a part of whatever's going on.
是的。
Yeah.
这是一种非常幸运的生活方式,就我个人而言,我从中获得了美好的友谊,我的一些最好的朋友就是因为这种生活方式认识的。
It's a a very lucky lifestyle where me personally, like, I've gained wonderful friendships from this where some of my best friends have been because of this lifestyle.
但我也结交了一些朋友,我们之间只有性关系,我会加入他们,或者他们加入我和我丈夫的关系中,我们只是发生性关系,或者我们会出去喝一杯,进行轻松愉快的交谈,然后最终发生关系。
But then I've also gained friends where we have a solely sexual relationship where I will come in or they'll come into the relationship with me and my hubby and we just have sex with them or we, you know, we will go out for a drink, we'll have a really like lightheaded and fun conversation and then we end up having sex.
还有一些朋友,我们共同生活在这种生活方式中,但从未发生过性关系,但我与他们进行过最深刻、最有意义的对话,他们帮助我度过了许多需要倾诉的时刻。
And then there's friends who were in the lifestyle together and we've never had sex together, but I have some of the most deep and meaningful conversations with them and they've helped me through situations that I just I need that sounding board.
所以我认为,因为这种生活方式的定义非常广泛,你可以建立不同类型的友谊和关系,并不总是与性有关。
So I think because a lifestyle is so broad in how you can perceive it, you you're able to build different types of friendships and relationships, and it isn't always just about sex.
所以你和劳伦斯在建立...这其实是双重的,因为你们一起在建立这个事业,而且你们显然发现了市场上真正引起共鸣的东西。
So you and Lawrence were building so it's twofold, really, because you were building this business together, and you've obviously found something that's, like, resonating in in the market.
这个市场的规模可能远超你们的预期,或者人们对此的开放程度比实际证明的要高得多。
A market that really probably you didn't even know was gonna be as big as it was or that people would be as open to it as they've proven to be.
但同时你也在经营与他的关系。
But you're also running your relationship with him.
是的。
Yes.
而且你们还在进行换偶活动。
And you're swinging.
是的。
Yes.
就像我说的,我不喜欢半途而废或慢慢来,这很明显。
Like I said, I don't like to do things in halves or slowly as it appears.
我非常擅长把自己扔进深水区。
I'm very good at throwing myself into the deep end.
我认为这实际上帮助我更快地学习,也让我在这些对话中更有信心,去了解我从一段关系中想要什么,从俱乐部中想要什么,以及为自己想要什么。
And I think that actually helped me learn quicker and also be a bit more confident in the way that I had these conversations to learn about what I wanted from a relationship, what I wanted from the club, and what I wanted for myself.
直到今天,劳伦斯和我仍然是好朋友。
Laurence and I still to this day, we're good friends.
我每周大约见他三次,因为我们经常一起工作。
I see him like three times a week because we work together so often.
我认为正是因为在初期一起建立我们的关系并共同创建俱乐部,我们进行了非常深入和开放的对话,这让我们能够在个人关系和企业两方面持续成长。
I think because of that building our relationship together at the beginning and building the club together, we had really good in-depth and open conversations that it allowed us to continue to grow both as a relationship and as a business.
休息过后,杰西将分享她第一次体验摇摆的感受。
After the break, Jess shares what her first experience of swinging was like.
如果你准备彻底改变职业生涯,或者终于获得应得的晋升,不妨看看阿德莱德大学的100%在线课程。
If you're ready to completely switch things up in your career or finally get that promotion you deserve, check out Adelaide University's 100% online programs.
100%在线学习的美妙之处在于你可以随时随地学习,比如早晨上班前、午休时间,或者晚上孩子们终于睡着后。
The beauty of studying 100% online is you can do it when and where it suits you, like first thing in the morning before heading off to work, on your lunch break, or after the kids are finally asleep at night.
这些课程围绕你的实际生活安排,让你更容易实现一直考虑的改变。
These programs work around your actual life, making it easier to make the switch you've been thinking of.
现在就搜索阿德莱德大学100%在线课程。
Search Adelaide University 100% online now.
你知道当你只是
You know when you just
需要倾诉生活中、世界里或手机上发生的某些事情时?
need to debrief about something that's happened maybe in your life, in your world, on your phone?
这就是《Mama Mia大声说》的用武之地。
That's where Mama Mia out loud comes in.
我是霍莉·温莱特,与杰西·史蒂文斯和米娅·弗里德曼一起,我们是你们耳机里有很多想法的朋友。
I'm Holly Wainwright, and along with Jesse Stevens and Mia Friedman, we're the friends in your ears who have a lot of thoughts.
正在复盘那些让你在群聊里热议的故事,你看到这个了吗?
Debriefing on the stories that have you messaging your group chat, have you seen this?
我们并非总是意见一致,远非如此,但我们以保持尊重分歧且不过分较真为傲。
We don't always agree, far from it, but we pride ourselves on keeping our disagreement respectful and taking ourselves just seriously enough.
每周五次,和杰西、米娅以及我一起收听《妈妈米娅脱口秀》。
Join Jesse, Mia, and I five times a week on Mama Mia Out Loud.
这是每日的小小享受。
It's a little daily treat.
无需准备。
No prep.
甚至不用穿裤子。
No pants required.
在所有播客平台均可收听。
Available wherever you get your podcasts.
因为他已习惯这种生活方式,而你当时还不适应。
Because he was experienced in this lifestyle, but you weren't.
但你看起来确实如鱼得水般融入了进来。
But you do seem like you took to it like a duck to water.
是啊。
Yeah.
但最初是否因为——我认为这是人之常情——对心仪之人产生的领地意识,引发过什么问题吗?
But did you have any issues initially because of what I consider to be a natural tendency to be territorial about the person that you are attracted to?
嗯。
Yep.
你们刚开始时,或者你第一次见到他和其他人在一起时(反之亦然),有过这类问题吗?
Did you have any issues like that when you started or the first time that you saw him with someone else or vice versa?
有的。
Yeah.
看。
Look.
直到今天,我仍然认为嫉妒在任何关系中都非常普遍。
I even to this day, I think jealousy is very prevalent in any sort of relationship that you have.
我们都可能经历这种情绪。
We can all experience it.
刚开始时我确实经常感到嫉妒,但幸运的是,我能很好地沟通,因为劳伦斯总说要把事情说出来,无论它们多么棘手、令人不适或难以启齿。
I definitely experienced it a lot at the beginning, but thankfully, I was able to communicate quite well because Lawrence had always said talk about things, whether they're going to be sticky, icky, or hard.
所以确实有些时刻我会感到不安,或者被某些事情弄得有点措手不及。
So there was definitely moments where I didn't feel comfortable or I had these, like, icks, and I was a bit a bit thrown by things.
然后我就会觉得自己在倒退两步,因为...我目睹过一些事情。
And then I'd feel like I was taking two steps back because, like, I've seen stuff.
你记得第一次是在什么情况下经历这种情绪的?
In what sort of situation do you recall first experiencing it?
我第一次是在和劳伦斯玩耍时,我说了'好的'。
My first was when Lawrence and I we were playing, and I'd said, yep.
没关系。
That's okay.
你可以自己去玩,因为当时我以为自己准备好了。
You can go and play by yourself because I thought I was ready.
但刚开始时对我来说还是有点太新鲜了。
It was a little bit too fresh for me at the beginning.
你说让他去玩,意思是和其他人一起?
When you said he can go play, so in other words, with other people.
是的。
Yeah.
当时我们处于一个群体环境中,通常我们都会尽量在彼此视线范围内一起玩。
So we were in a, like, a group situation, and, generally, we always try to play together where we were in sight of each other.
劳伦斯曾问他是否可以和别人一起玩。
And Lawrence had asked if he could go and play with somebody else.
我说,可以。
And I said, yeah.
看吧。
Look.
我对此感到自在。
I'm I'm comfortable with that.
去吧。
Go for it.
后来当我的性兴奋感逐渐消退,回到现实世界时,我走出去看到他正和另一个女孩玩,突然感到一阵不适,心想:等等。
And then once my, I guess, my sex high had kind of stopped to where I'd come back down into the land of the living, I walked outside and then I'd seen him playing with another girl and I got kinda got that ick and I was like, oh, wait.
我明明同意了这件事。
I'd said yes to this.
或许我还没准备好迈出这一步。
Maybe I wasn't ready for this step yet.
所以结束后,我们就此事进行了交谈。
So once he'd finished, we'd had a conversation about it.
他并没有生气。
He was not upset.
我们俩谁都没生气。
We like, neither of us were upset.
他能察觉到我脸上流露出的担忧。
He could sense that I'd had this kind of this worry on my face.
我记得那时我们恋爱大概有两年了。
I think this was maybe two years into our relationship too.
所以这并非初期阶段,但我确实还没准备好接受这种开放式关系。
So it wasn't it wasn't early on, but it was enough that I was wasn't ready to have that open play yet.
所以我们刚才通过对话解决了这个问题。
So we just worked through that as a conversation.
我们没有让其他人参与,只是我们自己进行了这次对话。
We didn't involve anyone other than ourselves to have this conversation.
没有必要把其他人牵扯进来。
It wasn't necessary to bring other people into that.
我认为因为事情刚发生还记忆犹新,我们才能及时讨论并解决,最后决定暂时退后一步,在我准备好之前不再进行开放式游戏。
And I think because it happened and it was so fresh at the time, were able to talk about it, get through it, and we worked out that we would just pull back again and we wouldn't do open play until I felt I was ready.
所以我一直觉得是我让大家退后了,但这其实是最好的处理方式——承认自己还没准备好,就暂时退回安全区。
So I'd always kept feeling like I'd pulled us back, but I think it was one of the best things to be able to like, okay, I'm not ready for this, so let's just jump back for a bit.
这并不意味着要停止一切。
It's not stopping everything.
我觉得很多人会忘记这点:发生不愉快并不意味着要全盘否定。
And I think a lot of people sometimes forget that where just because something icky happens doesn't mean the whole entire thing stops.
你说得对。
You just Right.
只需后退一步。
Just step backwards.
回到你们之前的状态就好。
You just go back to where you were.
嗯,这个观点很有意思。
Well, that's interesting.
确实有趣,因为很多人会说'看吧,我们试过了'之类的。
That's interesting because I think a lot of people would go, oh, look, we tried this or Yeah.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
你知道,很多女性都曾和伴侣去过脱衣舞俱乐部。
You know, a lot of people have been to the strips with their partner, a lot of women.
事实证明这种经历会引发强烈不适感,唤起她们内心深处的抵触情绪。
And even that's been proven to be really confronting and brought up feelings that they're, you know, deeply uncomfortable with.
是的。
Yeah.
然后他们从那个世界退却了。
And then they retreat from that world.
没错。
Yep.
所以他们觉得,我们尝试过了。
So they go, we tried that.
那没有奏效。
That didn't work.
那不适合我。
That's not for me.
但你内心深处有某种东西驱使你继续前进,尽管你有那些感受
But there was something in you that that went even though you you had those feelings
是啊。
Yeah.
你选择了坚持。
You went, but I'm gonna persist.
我要和劳伦斯谈谈这件事,我们会解决的。
I'm gonna talk to Lawrence about this, and we're gonna sort that out.
那种驱动力是什么?
What was that drive?
我认为有俱乐部的支持确实很有帮助。
I think it really helped having the club as well.
我们当时也是倡导者。
So we were advocates at the time as well.
我想这促使我不断自我提升而不是放弃。
I think that kind of pushed me to ensure that I was bettering myself rather than giving up.
我也非常善解人意,因为我不认为每个人都是完美的。
I'm also a very a very understanding because I don't think everyone's perfect.
我深知自己一直在努力改进,因为我不认为自己完美无缺。
I know for a fact I always continue to try and improve on things because I don't think I'm perfect.
这种心态让我坚持认为,我真的很想在这方面努力,因为它让我成为了更好的人。
And I think that mentality stuck being like, I would really like to work on this because I think this has made me a better person.
我只是有点不舒服,但我想解决它。
I've just got an ick, but I'd like to fix it.
没错。
Right.
这很有趣。
That's interesting.
开放式关系在哪些方面让你成为了更好的人?
In what way has swinging made you a better person?
我认为它让我对自己更有信心,明白自己会有小起伏和小缺陷,而这些缺陷帮助我成长,或让我学会与之共处。
I think it's allowed me to be more confident in myself and understand that I have like little ups and downs, I have little imperfections and my imperfections have helped me become a better person or I've been able to find ways to work with my imperfections.
它还让我成为了家人和朋友之间更好的沟通者。
It's also allowed me to be a better communicator both to my family as well as to my friends.
我曾与高中认识的非开放式关系朋友交谈,感觉对话总是浮于表面,缺乏深度和意义。
I've had conversations with friends who aren't in the lifestyle who I've known from high school and I do feel like I get really top line conversations and then nothing, there's no depth, there's no meaning to it.
很多对话都空洞无物。
And it's a lot of there's nothing to it.
没有实质内容。
There's no grit.
我很庆幸现在无论去哪里,我都能与任何人展开对话。
And I just I'm really fortunate that I can now have conversations with anyone wherever we go.
而且我能从一些对话中获得意义和目的。
And I'm able to get meaning and purpose from some of the conversations that I'm having.
嗯,这是一个人构成中如此核心的部分,关乎他们的性取向或任何形式的感性。
Well, it's such an essential part of a person's makeup, their sexuality, or any sort of sensuality.
但感觉两年的节点非常重要,意义重大,因为正是在这两年你产生了那些被劳伦斯排斥的感受。
But it feels like the two year mark was very important, was significant because it was two years in that you had that those feelings when you felt excluded from Lawrence.
享受着他的游戏。
Enjoying his play.
而正是在两年时,你说你向家人透露了这个俱乐部的事。
And it was at two years you said that you told your family about the club.
是的。
Yeah.
所以这就是你认定'这就是我想要的生活方式'的转折点吗?
So was that the point at which you were like, this is this is the lifestyle for me.
这将是我的事业。
This is going to be my business.
就是这里。
This is the place.
这就是真实的我。
This is who I am.
对。
Yeah.
我认为正是在那时,我彻底确信这件事给我的生活带来了比其他任何事都更多的机遇和信心。
I think it was where I kinda cemented the fact that this has given me more opportunities and more confidence in my life than anything else.
而且在那段时间里,我建立的友谊至今仍在延续。
And I was building friendships that I still have to this day during that time.
我想正因如此,我从他们那里获得了推动力和信心,真正努力追求这种生活方式。
And I think because of that, I was getting that boost and confidence from them to really strive to be in this lifestyle.
我也通过这种生活方式明白,这并不意味着我必须完全开放。
And I think I also learnt with this lifestyle that it doesn't mean I have to be open.
我必须和每个人发生关系。
I have to have sex with everyone.
在这种生活方式中,我可以拥有那种友谊。
I can have that friendship in this lifestyle.
在这种生活方式中,我可以只保持性关系。
I can have just a sexual relationship in this lifestyle.
我也可以加深与劳伦斯的联系。
I can also build my connection with Lawrence.
这种生活方式包含了许多我学到的不同元素,我开始逐一触及这些方面,这让我能够与家人、与父母坦诚交流,告诉他们我现在是一家换妻俱乐部的老板。
There were so many different elements to this lifestyle that I'd learnt, and I was starting to touch on each of one of those, which I think then allowed me to have that conversation with my family, with my mom and my dad about the fact that I'm now an owner of a swingers club.
我仍有白天的工作,但也有夜晚的工作。
I still have my day job, but I also have my night job.
等等。
Hang on.
等等。
Hang on.
等等。
Hang on.
等等。
Hang on.
等等,杰西。
Hang on, Jess.
倒回去说。
Back up.
倒回去说,因为事后回想起来一切似乎都很清晰。
Back up because, I mean, everything seems clear in retrospect.
但那天晚上你原本要在家庭晚餐上谈这件事吗?
But the night that you were going to have that was it at a family dinner?
事情是怎么发生的?
How did you how did it play out?
那时候我父母已经离婚了,他们不常在一起。
So my mom and my dad were divorced at this stage and they didn't spend a lot of time together.
所以其实是在我父亲家里。
So it actually was at my dad's house.
我妈妈来到父亲家,让我坐下,我们隔着餐桌面对面坐着。
My mom came over to my dad's house and sat me down and we were sitting across like, a dining table.
就是在某天中午时分。
So it was just during the middle of the day.
你事先通知家人了吗?
Had you called the family?
你有没有说'我有事要告诉你们'?
Did you say, I've got something to tell you?
还是
Or
嗯。
Yeah.
那天我本来就和妈妈约好要一起吃个简餐,突然有种直觉想告诉她,转念一想不能把爸爸排除在外,就问她能不能一起谈谈。
So I'd I'm I was already going to meet up with my mom for the day to have just a light lunch, and I just kind of got this stomach feeling where I just wanted to tell her and then I was like, wait, would not wanna leave my dad out of this, so I asked her if we could have a conversation together.
我说不是什么严重的事,但有件事很想告诉你们。
I said it's nothing too serious but it's something I'd really like to tell you guys.
当然,为人父母的第一反应总是往最坏处想。
Of course, parents being parents thought something horrific had happened to me.
对。
Right.
实际上那次谈话进行得非常非常顺利。
It was actually the conversation went really, really well.
我不认为他们松了一口气,因为我父母其实并不明白什么是换偶俱乐部。
I don't think there was a sigh of relief because both my parents didn't really understand what a swingers club was.
我确实花了一年时间才让他们真正理解,换偶俱乐部是关于自愿、伦理非单一伴侣关系的。
It did take me a year to really help solidify the idea that a swingers club is about consent, ethically non monogamous people.
我向他们解释各种术语,让他们明白女儿并不是在那种——我想老一辈人可能会觉得——类似于脱衣舞俱乐部那种低俗不雅的场所。
It was giving them all the terms that they could use to understand that their daughter wasn't in some sort of, I guess, back in the day people thought, you know, you're at a strip club, it's a bit dirt, it's a bit sea like sleazy.
所以能进行这样的对话很重要,告诉他们:不,我很安全。
So being able to have that conversation and being like, no, I'm safe.
我真的很幸福。
I'm really happy.
后来他们开始接触我在这个圈子里的一些朋友,我想这确实帮助他们理解,我的选择和人生道路完全没有问题。
And then they started meeting some of my friends from the lifestyle, and I think that really helped them understand that this this decision, this path that I was on wasn't a bad path at all.
他们当然认识劳伦斯,毕竟那时你们已经在一起两年了。
So they knew Lawrence, obviously, because you'd been together for two years at this point.
是的。
Yeah.
显然他们认可劳伦斯作为你的伴侣。
And they obviously were on board with Lawrence as a partner for you.
他们最初的第一反应是什么?
What was their first their first reaction?
你还记得自己说出口时的情形吗?
Can you remember when the words came out of your mouth?
我爸以为我在妓院工作。
My dad thought I was working at a brothel.
好吧。
Right.
所以需要澄清根本不是那么回事。
And so just clarifying that that was not what was happening.
我妈妈性格比较安静。
My mum was a bit more of the quiet type.
所以她会和我交谈,但更多只是确保我的安全。
So she'd had a conversation with me, but it was more around just ensuring I was safe.
无论我做什么,妈妈一直都是我最大的支持者之一,她只是想确认我安全无恙,没有做伤害自己的事。
My mum has always been a really good supporter in anything I do, one of my biggest advocates, but she just wanted to make sure I was safe and I wasn't doing anything to harm myself.
我觉得能笑着讲述这件事,而且我对于向他们介绍俱乐部感到非常兴奋,这帮助他们理解我所做的既是事业,也是我的热情所在。
And I think just being able to like say it with a smile and I was really excited about telling them about the club, I think that helped them understand that what I was doing was something of a business, but also something that I had a passion for.
每当我决定开始或投入某项充满激情的冒险时,父母都给予了我极大的支持。
And my parents have both been very good supporters anytime I've decided to start or embark on some sort of passionate adventure.
我想他们知道我天生爱冒险,从不是那种坐以待毙的人,所以一开始就非常接纳。
So I think knowing that I was such an adventurous person and never the person that sat on my hands and did nothing, I think they were very accepting at first.
那他们有没有来看过你工作?
And did they ever come have they come to see you at work?
他们来过现场看
Have they come to see the
俱乐部吗?
club?
没有。
No.
现在的话,我不在场时可能会允许他们来俱乐部,但我觉得这不是我父母的风格。
So and now what I've I probably would allow them to come come to the club when I was not there, but I don't think that's in my parents.
我有两个妹妹来过俱乐部支持我。
I have two younger sisters who have come and supported the club.
每逢重大活动,比如生日派对或我在那里过生日时,她们都会来俱乐部支持。
So anytime we have a big event like the birthday or I have my birthday there, they've come and supported the club.
其他家庭成员还没来过俱乐部。
Family members, haven't seen in the club.
我觉得我的家人不会那样,但这完全没问题。
I don't think my family swing that way, but that's completely fine.
我确实见过不少朋友。
I have definitely seen a bunch of friends.
我在俱乐部见过同事。
I have seen work colleagues in the club.
家人我还没在俱乐部遇到过,对此我很庆幸。
Family I still haven't ticked off and seen in the club, which I'm happy with that.
我不介意
I don't mind
没有
not having
见到我的家人。
to see my family.
是啊。
Yeah.
没错。
That's right.
没错。
That's right.
这让我想起TikTok上那个女孩,她发现自己的订阅者里竟然有她的继父之类的,那种感觉就是...有时候你真的不需要家人亲临现场支持你。
I'm reminded of that girl who on TikTok who had known me fans and realized that one of her subscribers was her stepdad or whatever, and it was just like, oh, there's sometimes that you don't necessarily want your family to support you by physically being there.
嗯。
Yep.
是啊。
Yeah.
有精神支持我就很满足了。
I'm happy with the just the moral support.
说到支持,目前你和劳伦斯的关系发展得如火如荼。
And speaking of support, at this point, your relationship with Laurence is going great guns.
是的。
Yep.
但后来,这种关系开始出现裂痕,是分离、情感疏远还是渐行渐远?
But at some point, that started to was it a separation, an emotional separation, or a growing apart?
对我和劳伦斯来说,绝对是渐行渐远的过程。
So with Lawrence and I, it was definitely a growing apart.
在我们交往大约六年后,我们开了第二家俱乐部。
So we probably six years into our relationship, we'd opened up the second club.
哦。
Oh.
同时我们也开放了彼此的关系。
We'd also opened up our relationship as well.
我们开始和其他人约会,这种状态持续了约两年。
So we were starting to date other people, and we've been doing that for about two years.
所以...哦。
So Oh.
我们确实极大地拓展了彼此的关系边界。
We'd really expanded on our relationship.
杰西,这点你也需要向我解释清楚。
Jess, you need to explain this to me as well.
嗯。
Yeah.
交换伴侣并不等同于开放关系。
So the swinging is not opening the relationship.
交换行为本身并不算。
Swinging itself is not.
是的。
Yeah.
所以摇摆本身是指你可以来与伴侣或独自在那一刻获得性体验或情感与性结合的体验。
So swinging itself is where you can come and have a sexual experience or an emotional and sexual experience with your partner or by yourself in that moment.
开放关系意味着你有一个主要伴侣或通常回归的对象,然后你可以在此基础上拥有多重关系。
Being in an open relationship means that you have a primary partner or you have somebody that you normally go back to, and then you can have multiple relationships from that.
没错。
So Right.
在我看来,它们有点像不同的阶段。
They're kinda like stages is how I see it.
我相信有人持不同观点,但我的理解是:我们有摇摆关系,然后可以将其开放并保留主要伴侣。
I'm sure there's people out there who have it in a different perspective, but the way that I see it is we have, like, our swinging relationship, and then we can open that up and have, like, our primary partner.
劳伦斯是我的主要伴侣,而我当时正在探索与女性和男性的性关系。
So Lawrence was my primary partner, and I was exploring my sexuality with both women and men.
我那时有个女朋友,还有几个男朋友。
I had a girlfriend, and I had a couple boyfriends at the time too.
我想这需要格外谨慎处理。
And this, I imagine, is where requires some extra care.
是的。
Yeah.
因为你谈论的现在涉及真正的情感层面
Because you what you're talking about now is a real emotional level
对。
Yes.
不仅是身体层面。
As well, not just physical.
没错。
Yeah.
这里面有很多门道。
There's a lot there is a lot to it.
我和现在的伴侣之间,我们不是开放关系。
I with my current partner, we are not open.
我没有精力去经营那种情感关系。
I do not have the capacity to have that emotional relationship.
我现在很清楚这一点。
I know that in myself now.
我确实更偏向于性关系模式,但我实在没有多余的精力分给伴侣以外的人。
I I'm definitely a more of a sexual relationship style, but I don't I just don't have the emotional capacity to give somebody else other than my partner more of my time and emotional capacity.
你是怎么意识到这一点的?
And so how did you come to that realization?
因为你和劳伦斯在一起时,你是有这个能力的?
Because when you were with Laurence, you did have that capacity?
是的。
Yeah.
你看。
Look.
和劳伦斯在一起时,我确实有。
With Laurence, I did.
我认为我和劳伦斯从一开始就建立了以对话为基础的关系,能够进行这些开放的对话,真心想一起探索各种可能。
I think Laurence and I built a relationship from the beginning about conversations and being able to have these open conversations and really wanting to explore things together.
我想正是因为我们本来就充满探索精神,开放关系对我们来说就像是水到渠成。
I think because we were so explorative already, opening up our relationship really did feel like the stage for us.
当时我们已经订婚了。
We were also engaged as well at this stage.
所以我觉得和他订婚后,我真的把他当成了我的主要伴侣。
So I think having been engaged to him, I really did feel like I had that primary partner.
因此我拥有那种安心的安全感。
And so I'd had that comfortable ability to The security.
是的。
Yeah.
去探索自我,包括与女性和男性的性向探索。
To go and explore myself, both sexually with women and sexually with men.
我由此建立了各种关系。
So I built relationships from that.
与此同时,劳伦斯也经历了同样的过程。
During that time also, Lawrence had done the same.
实际上我们都在这个阶段遇到了各自的新伴侣。
We actually both met our respective new partners during this stage.
所以我遇到了我丈夫,劳伦斯遇到了他妻子。
So I've I met my husband and Lawrence met his wife.
好的。
So Okay.
这是个美妙的交叉点。
So it's a nice little crossover.
是啊。
Yeah.
没错。
Right.
而且这些事情几乎是同步发生的。
And it happened sort of concurrently.
所以很明显你们同时感受到了相同的情绪。
So you were obviously both feeling the same thing at the same time.
是的。
Yeah.
劳伦斯在遇到他现任妻子时,我还没遇到我的伴侣。
So Lawrence had met his current wife before I'd met my partner.
所以我遇到我的伴侣大概是在我们同时认识劳伦斯妻子的一年之后。
So I'd met my partner maybe maybe a year after we'd we both met Lawrence's wife together at the same time.
他们建立了关系,这都是双方自愿的,因为我们都在经营开放式关系。
They built a relationship, which was all consensual because we were building on open relationships.
嗯。
Mhmm.
你和劳伦斯的妻子发生过关系吗?
You've had sex with Lawrence's wife?
是的。
Yep.
是的。
Yep.
好的。
Okay.
是的。
Yep.
好吧。
Alright.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
其实劳伦斯也是在俱乐部认识她的,顺便提一下。
And Lawrence actually met her in the club as well just to add into that.
所以劳伦斯是在我们俱乐部里和我同时认识她的。
So Lawrence had met her in our club with me at the same time.
我们俩是同时认识她的。
We both met her at the same time.
所以,是的,这确实让关系与开放式关系交织在一起,尤其是劳伦斯那边,不是我这边。
So, yeah, it's it does really intertwine quite a bit relationships and swinging and especially Lawrence and not mine.
就像你说的,你必须非常敏锐地感知那种身体上的连接。
And because you must be so attuned to like you said, there's like a physical connection.
这涉及到多个层面。
There's a number of levels to it.
首先是身体层面的连接。
There's a physical connection.
还有情感层面的连接。
There's an emotional connection.
没错。
Yep.
很多人认为性行为中还存在着精神层面的连接。
Many people believe that there's also a spiritual connection in sexuality.
那么当你和劳伦斯在一起时,你们同时遇见了他现在的妻子,你当时感觉到他们之间有什么特别的东西吗?
But so when you were with Lawrence and you both met who's now his wife at the same time, did you sense that there was that something between them?
我绝对能感觉到他们之间有更强烈的联系。
I could definitely tell there was a stronger connection.
我不认为从一开始就察觉到了,我当时...我在观察。
And I don't think I saw it from the beginning that I was I I was look.
我从不担心他们的关系,但就像你说的,我们当时都在默契地保持些距离。
I was never worried about their relationship, but I think, like you said, we were both in tune of checking out a little bit.
我觉得我们当时只是在按部就班地建立关系,打勾完成任务,而不是真正培养我们正在建立的关系。
I think we both were building on the relationship and just ticking off boxes rather than nurturing that relationship that we were building.
我的意思是,这种培养方式让我们至今仍是很好的朋友。
I mean, it it's nurtured in the way that we are still really good friends.
所以我认为这就是我们投入关爱的地方。
So I think that's where we were putting the nurturing into.
但性、爱以及所有那些,并没有得到滋养。
But the sex and the love and all of that, that was not getting nurtured on.
所以我觉得我们已经在别处寻找那些了。
So I think we were already seeking that somewhere else.
所以我想我确实注意到了他们的情况,但我从未因此感到威胁。
So I think I did notice it with them, but I I was never threatened by it.
所以我觉得这一切都是自然而然发生的,结果其实很好,因为这样我就能让自己先发展友谊,然后爱上我现在的伴侣——从我们开始约会时起。
So I think it just kind of fell naturally, which actually worked out great because I think I was able to then allow myself to develop the friendship and then the love for my current partner from when I started dating him.
这位是杰米,对吧。
So this is Jamie Yep.
就是你现在的丈夫,你们有个一岁的儿子。
Who you're married to now, and you have a one year old son.
其实是两岁了。
I got a two year old, actually.
两岁了?
A two year old?
是的。
Yeah.
他刚满两岁。
He just turned two.
劳伦斯和他伴侣也有个两岁的孩子?
And Lawrence also has a two year old with his partner?
确实如此。
He does indeed.
所以,我们的孩子出生时间只相差一个月。
So, we have kids a month apart.
哦,哇。
Oh, wow.
你们之间确实有种默契。
You do have something simpatico between you.
确实如此。
We do indeed.
这是一种非常有趣的关系,虽然现在说起来有点奇怪,但我觉得我们的关系就像兄妹一样,彼此非常了解对方。
It's it's a very interesting relationship because it's weird to say it now, but I think I say that our relationship is like a brother and sister relationship where we just know so much about each other.
但归根结底,我们都会在对方做的每个决定上互相支持和维护。
But at the end of the day, we both defend and support each other in every decision that we make.
但我觉得我们的人生选择和愿望在很大程度上仍然是一致的,因为我们早就在共同构建这些了。
But I think a lot of our life decisions and our wants are quite still in the same line because we were already building that together.
现在我们只是找到了其他伴侣来共同构建。
We've now just found other partners to build that with.
你们还是商业伙伴吗?
You're still business partners?
是的。
Yep.
是的。
Yep.
仍然是商业伙伴。
Still business partners.
所以这也是一个考虑因素?
So there's that consideration as well?
对。
Yeah.
所以我们基本上每周还是会见面三次。
So we still we pretty much see each other still three times a week.
我们通常在俱乐部里为生意处理新事务。
We're generally at the club working on new stuff for the business.
我们对生意仍抱有相同的目标和期望。
We continue to have the same goals and hopes for the business as well.
所以想要扩展业务,想要跨州发展。
So wanting to expand the business, wanting to go interstate.
我们对此进行了非常坦诚的交流。
We have very good open conversations about this.
这确实帮助我们建立了——我想说——作为商业伙伴共同的生活基础,因为我们与主要伴侣构建的生活让我们感到非常幸福。
So it's really helped build our, I guess, our our life together as business partners because we're so happy in the lives that we've developed with our primary partners.
别走开。
Don't go anywhere.
接下来,杰西会讲述她将伴侣杰米带入俱乐部的经历。
Next, Jess explains what it was like bringing her partner Jamie into the club.
渴望找到一个能让你完全沉浸的播客吗?
Craving a podcast you can truly get lost in?
《真实罪案对话》将带你深入探索全球最臭名昭著的案件,成为你新的‘无罪’享受。
True Crime Conversations is your new not guilty pleasure into the world's most notorious cases.
我们会让你身临其境,接触与案件最相关的人物。
We pull you right onto the scene with the humans closest to the case.
沉浸在这些故事中吧。
Lose yourself in the stories.
现在就在你获取播客的地方收听。
Listen now wherever you get your podcasts.
你是怎么认识杰米的?
How did you meet Jamie?
我在Tinder上认识他的。
I met him on Tinder.
老派作风。
Old school.
非常,对,非常老派。
Very, yeah, very old school.
在Tinder上认识的他。
Met him on Tinder.
我在Tinder上也很坦诚。
I was very transparent on Tinder too.
我说过,我来这里是为了找个上床对象。
I said, I'm here to find somebody to have sex with.
我想要一个以性为基础的伴侣,并不想发展成男朋友或那种层面的恋爱关系。
I wanted to have a partner that was based off sex, and I didn't wanna build a boyfriend or a relationship in that aspect.
显然这计划完全
So that clearly didn't work at
没成功。
all.
哇。
Wow.
但他居然回应了这种要求。
And yet he responded to that.
他当时就说,好啊。
He was like, yeah.
我也是冲着这个来的。
I'm here for that.
是啊。
Yeah.
那你是什么时候意识到感情超越了原本的预期?
And then at what point did you realize it was more than than that?
我觉得在早期阶段,我确实从一开始就感受到更多,因为杰米·杰米也是刚离婚不久,我还得向他解释我仍和劳伦斯在一起。
I think early on, I definitely felt like there was more from the beginning, because Jamie Jamie was also just recently divorced, and I had to be also explained to him that I was still with Lawrence.
我认为我们从一开始的对话就非常透明和诚实。
I think a lot of our conversations from the get go were very transparent and very honest.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以当我们俩都很早就开始产生感情时,大概是在第三次或第四次约会时,我们就已经在进行非常深入、有意义的对话,讨论如果关系发生变化会怎样,多重关系会是什么样子?
So when we both started developing feelings quite early on, I think it was, like, into date three or date four, we were having really long, deep and meaningful conversations about what would happen if the relationship changed, what would a polyamorous relationship look like?
因为在那个阶段,我和劳伦斯还在一起,我们仍在努力维系我们的关系继续下去。
Because at that stage, Lawrence and I were still together and we were still working on our relationship to continue through.
所以我们确实在尝试勾选很多选项,看看我们对哪些感到舒适。
So we were definitely trying to tick off a lot of boxes to see what we'd feel comfortable with.
我想这就是我确立观点的地方——我认为自己不适合多重关系,因为我无法始终全身心投入给每个人,也无法很好地平衡。
I think that's where I'd kind of found the establishment that I don't think I would be comfortable in a polyamorous relationship because I wouldn't be able to give my full self 100% to each person all the time and I wouldn't be able to balance it well.
因此我不得不重新在脑海中确立一些关于我真正想从关系中获得什么的想法。
So that's where I had to reestablish some ideas in my mind of what I really wanted from a relationship.
我认为劳伦斯也是如此,他对自己想从关系中获得什么也有了一些想法。
I think that's also the same with Lawrence where he had some thoughts about what he wanted from a relationship.
当我们分手时,我们的分手方式非常...这真是个有趣的分手方式。
I when we broke up as well, we had a really it was it's such an interesting way that we broke up.
我们在他的生日派对上分手,一起开车回家,又一起住了几天,然后他就搬出去了。
We broke up on his birthday party, drove home together, spent a couple of days together, and then he moved out.
没有任何敌意。
There was no animosity.
没有愤怒。
There was no anger.
头几个月确实有些低落时刻,但我们有段分开的时间,而且分手时我们非常友好。
There was a little bit of, like, you know, those down moments for the first couple months, but we had some separation time, but we were really amicable when we broke up.
我想我们都明白我们的道路不再一致,至少作为恋爱关系是这样。
I think we both understood our paths weren't didn't align anymore, at least as a romantic relationship.
所以我们的分手出乎意料地顺利。
So our split was surprisingly easy.
他听起来非常务实,劳伦斯。
He sounds very pragmatic, Laurence.
是的。
Yep.
但当他察觉到你和杰米之间的连接,而你又表示不想维持多角关系时
But when he sensed the connection between you and Jamie and when you were like, oh, I don't wanna be polyamorous or whatever Yep.
这对他来说肯定是个明确的信号——杰米将成为你选择的方向。
That must have been for him a real sign that Jamie was the course that you were going to be following.
没错。
Yeah.
听着。
Look.
我认为这很像我之前察觉到他与妻子关系更密切时的情况。
I think quite similar to when I'd picked up, there was more with his wife.
我确信劳伦斯也察觉到了我和杰米之间的特殊关系。
I definitely think Lawrence picked up on the Jamie aspect too.
我们确实讨论过我对杰米感情更深这件事。
We did have conversations about how I felt a bit more stronger towards Jamie.
我对很多事情都很坦诚,劳伦斯也是。
I was quite transparent with a lot of things as was Lawrence.
再次说明,我认为这种开放的沟通方式在我们之间非常牢固,这要感谢我们的生活方式。
Again, I think that open communication was very strong in us, thankfully, because of the lifestyle.
所以我觉得这确实帮助我们不会因彼此进行这些对话而感到羞耻。
So I think that really helped us not feel ashamed for having these conversations with each other.
我认为这也有助于我们在分手时真正明确一点:我们分手不是因为不喜欢对方这个人。
And I think that also helped allowed us when we did break up, have it really solidified that we understood we weren't breaking up because we didn't like each other as people.
只是我们彼此并不合适。
It's just we weren't the right people for each other.
所以当你遇到杰米时,我猜——可能我猜错了——他来自更传统的那种关系模式。
So when you met Jamie, and I'm imagining maybe I'm wrong, but he had come from a more traditional sort of model of relationship.
你说他离过婚。
You said he was divorced.
是的。
Yep.
你是怎么把他介绍给你们所有人的?
How did you introduce him to all of you?
我直接把他扔进了深水区。
I threw him in the deep end.
我从一开始就告诉了他我的喜好。
So I told him from the get go what I what I was into.
我告诉了他关于俱乐部的事。
I told him about the club.
我对经营俱乐部这件事一直非常坦诚。
I was always very transparent about owning the club.
嗯。
Mhmm.
基本上,那是我们俱乐部九周年庆,我邀请他以单身男士的身份来参加。
Basically, we it was our ninth birthday at the club, and I invited him to come along as a single guy.
那时候我还和劳伦斯在一起。
At the time, I was still with Lawrence.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我们让他独自待了一会儿,想看看他如何适应这种情境和生活方式。
And he was kind of left by himself for a little bit just to see how he'd suit in the situation and how he would be around this lifestyle.
杰米似乎游泳游得非常好。
Jamie seems to swim so well.
他和每个人都能相处融洽,善于交谈,非常自在,能够随遇而安,在任何情境中都感到舒适。
He just gets on with everyone, has conversations, is very comfortable in his own self and able to just float around and be comfortable in whatever situation.
我认为这对我帮助很大,因为在这种生活方式下,我无法总是及时满足他的所有需求,因为我需要经营生意。
I think that really helped me because with this lifestyle, I'm not always able to give everything I need to to him at the time because I need to be running the business.
我需要随时处理各种事务。
I need to be checking on things.
而知道他能够自得其乐且不会感到被冷落,这让我更加确信他就是对的人。
And knowing that he was comfortable just doing his thing and not feeling left out really helped solidify the fact that he was the one.
那他具体做些什么呢?
And what was his thing?
他是在等你吗?
Was he waiting for you?
还是
Or
是的。
Yeah.
我们总说杰米是个讨人喜欢的家伙。
So Jamie, we always call him a pleaser.
杰米的存在就是为了确保每个人都玩得开心。
So Jamie's there to ensure that everyone has fun.
他喜欢给每个人带来愉悦的体验和美好的情感连接。
He loves being able to give everyone that really nice high and that really beautiful connection.
如今杰米和我都更认同‘半开放式关系’,如果情境合适,我们都会投入其中。
Jamie and I both identify now more as monogamish where if the situation arises, then we're into it.
我们并没有给自己设定某种标签,比如一定要保持开放关系。
There's no set label that we fall under where, you know, we wanna both be open.
杰米自己也接受不了开放关系,所以那次关于多元关系的谈话最终没能达成一致。
Jamie couldn't see himself either being open, which is where that conversation about the poly didn't really work out.
我们之前都有过与多人发生关系的经历,包括夫妻、群体以及单身人士。
We've had sex with multiple people before, both with couples, in groups, with singles.
所以我们一起探索过很多这方面的可能性。
So we've explored a lot of those elements as well together.
在我们刚开始约会时,他就在探索什么样的关系模式最适合自己。
He was exploring it while we were still dating at the beginning to see what he felt suited him.
最终我们发现彼此非常契合,我们喜欢共同探索新事物,但更倾向于让这些体验自然发生,而不是刻意安排这周要找对夫妻或参加什么特殊活动。
At the end, we figured we felt really well matched together and we enjoyed exploring things together, but having them as spontaneous moments rather than set plans where this week we're gonna go and have a couple or this week we'll go and do an ordeal, we'll go to a party.
这种即兴发挥的方式对我们来说效果最好。
Like, was just a spur of the moment sort of situations that worked best for us.
那么杰西,现在回想起来——或者当时你是否就有意识——第一次邀请杰米去俱乐部时,算不算是一种考验?
So, Jess, if you think about it now or maybe you were conscious of it at the time, inviting Jamie to the club that first time, was it kind of a test?
对我来说绝对是考验,因为我已经在俱乐部和这种生活方式中建立了自己的圈子。
Definitely for me because I I'd already established myself in the club and in this lifestyle.
我特意想观察他如何与我生活中的这类人相处,同时也想确认如果他感到不适,是否能坦然与我沟通。
It was very intentional to see how he was with the type of people that I was building my life with and also to understand if he was comfortable being able to communicate with me if he wasn't.
明白。
Right.
然后呢?
And?
值得庆幸的是,他表现得非常非常出色。
And thankfully, he succeeded very, very well.
他确实令人印象深刻。
He was very much impressive.
那天反而让我发现了他更多可爱之处,因为他在场地布置和收尾时帮了我大忙。
It actually helped me find more things to love about him on that day because he was able to help me out during the venue setup and the close down.
当我在俱乐部忙着表演我的杰西卡桥段时,他还能自如地和人交谈。
He was also able to hold conversations while I was off doing my Jessica spiel at the club.
而且我想我们最后还在后储藏室做了爱,纯粹是因为他冲浪者的气质太性感了,完全不是那种沉闷的类型。
And he was I think we actually ended up having sex in the back storeroom just out of being so sexually attracted to the fact that he was a surfer, not a sinker.
嘿。
Hey.
对了,他当时穿什么?
What did he wear, by the way?
他总是穿那身——我称之为经典杰米造型。
So he wears his I always call it the classic Jamie look.
黑色牛仔裤配黑色纽扣衬衫,永远套着件黑色西装外套。
He wears black jeans with a black button up shirt and always a black blazer.
我男孩的衣柜里根本找不出一件彩色衣服。
My boy doesn't have anything colorful in his wardrobe at all.
不是黑就是白或灰,再加上他那头盐胡椒色的头发,特别配他的气质和形象。
It's black, white, or gray, and he's got the salt and pepper hair, so I think it really suits his demeanor and his look.
那你穿什么?
And what do you wear?
哦。
Oh.
如果是去工作场合会不会不一样?虽然工作最后可能变成玩乐?
Is it different if you're going if you're working, but then work might end up being pleasure as well?
听着。
Look.
我穿什么全看心情。
I wear whatever my mood is feeling.
我学会了在舒适的同时保持性感。
I've learnt to be comfortable but be sexy.
所以我通常会选择穿裤装套装或小黑裙,这是我现在的首选。
So I try and wear generally, like, a pantsuit is my go to right now or a black dress.
我最近特别钟爱纯色裤装套装。
I'm really loving, like, block colored pantsuits.
前几天我就穿了一套绿色的。
So I wore a green one the other day.
我还有一套漂亮的酒红色套装。
I've got a beautiful burgundy colored.
我总是穿着我信赖的路易威登。
I always wear my trusty Louis Vuittons.
如果是特殊场合,你总会发现我穿着亮片网纱裙。
And if it's a specialized event, you always find me in a glow mesh dress.
啊。
Ah.
亮片网纱,很冷吧。
Glow mesh, very cold.
确实很冷,但我特别容易过热,总是大汗淋漓。
It is very cold, but I overheat extremely quickly, and I'm always sweating up a storm.
所以我发现冰冷的金属面料穿在身上反而很舒服。
So I find it actually the cold metal on me is amazing.
另外我好奇的是,我丈夫曾经营过几家夜店。
The other thing I'm curious about is my husband had a couple of nightclubs.
生意好的时候确实很棒。
And when they're flying, they're great.
不过大部分收入显然来自酒水销售。
But most of the money is obviously from booze.
但由于许可证限制,你们属于自带酒水场所。
But because you because of licensing restrictions, you're a BYO venue.
是吗?
Yeah?
是的。
Yeah.
所以你们不从酒水上赚钱。
So you're not making money from booze.
那你们如何盈利?目前的业务收入是否足以维持你和合伙人的生计?
How do you make money, and is the business lucrative enough to sustain you now and your partners?
没错。
Yeah.
出人意料的是,确实如此。
So surprisingly, yes.
这个行业利润极其丰厚。
It is extremely lucrative.
这让我们能雇佣一名全职经理、一名全职行政人员和17名员工。
It allows us to have a full time manager, a full time admin person, and 17 staff members.
哇。
Wow.
是的。
Yeah.
我们主要靠门票收入赚钱。
So we make a lot of our money basically through entry.
嗯。
Mhmm.
但我们还有周边商品销售和线上会员专区。
But we also have merchandise and we also have an online members area.
拥有这些不同的元素确实有助于吸引顾客,不过我们每周只营业四天。
So having those different elements does help keep it coming in, but we also do operate four days a week.
对。
Right.
那人们可以加入会员吗?比如以订阅方式成为俱乐部年度会员,还是按次付费参加活动?
And do people join can people join as, like, a subscription so they're a member of the club for a year, or do they pay per event?
是的。
Yeah.
我们是按次收费的。
So people pay per event.
所有门票都在线上发售,我们会提前一个月发布。
All our tickets are found online, and we post them all a month out.
大多数活动在开始前两三天就会售罄。
Most events are sold out two to three days before the event actually happens.
会员制仅限于一个在线论坛,人们可以在那里交流讨论——无论是想来的、没来过的,还是在考虑参加特别活动的,都可以在那里畅所欲言。
When it comes to membership, it's solely for an online forum where they can talk and communicate with people who want to come to the club or haven't been to the club or are deciding to come to the club on a special event, and they can discuss and talk about it there.
嘿。
Hey.
你们有什么小吃?
What snacks do you have?
性爱会让人饿。
Sex makes you hungry.
怎么回事?
What happens?
我们那里其实有个空气炸锅,特别擅长做炸饭团和芝士条。我的经理非常贴心,会给客人切胡萝卜条配蘸酱。
So we actually have an air fryer there, and we love a good, like, arancini ball, mozzarella stick, and my manager is exceptional and will cut up carrot sticks for people and have dip and carrot sticks for everyone.
所以
So
胡萝卜条最后去哪儿了,杰丝?
Where do the carrot sticks end up, Jess?
噢,我希望是进他们嘴里,不过在俱乐部里一切皆有可能。
Oh, I'm hoping in their mouth, but anything's possible in the club.
我感兴趣的是,我发现自己在生完孩子后——我有四个孩子——特别是在产后初期,我与自己身体的关系与生育前截然不同。
Something I'm interested in is I found for me that after I had children, and I've had four of them, that my relationship certainly in that immediate postpartum period, my relationship with my body was very different than it had been previous to having children.
我感觉自己变得更有保护欲,或者更脆弱,不过我还没仔细分析这对你意味着什么。
And I felt kind of a bit more protective or a bit more vulnerable or I really haven't analyzed it in terms of what it would mean for you.
你在生完儿子后有过这些变化吗?
Did you experience any of those changes after you had your son?
说来有趣,生完奥利弗后我和杰米可能和更多人发生过关系。
Funny enough, I probably have had sex with Jamie with more people since having Oliver.
没错。
Right.
我觉得主要是机会变多了,因为现在我们遇到的都是有孩子的夫妻或人士。
I think it was just our opportunities have become a little bit easier because now we're finding couples or people who have kids as well.
所以我们的对话感觉自在多了。
And so our conversations feel a lot more comfortable.
因此我觉得这很快就能自然过渡到性话题的讨论。
And so I think that kind of flows really quickly into being able to have sexual conversations.
不过我确实因为选择了剖腹产而非顺产——
But I definitely because I opted to have a C section rather than giving a vaginal birth.
而且在生下奥利六周后,我还坚持出国三周参加了两场婚礼。
I also pushed myself when we traveled six weeks after giving birth to Ollie to go overseas for three weeks for two weddings.
所以我觉得,说到底我就是个意志特别坚定的人。
So I think, again, I'm just very strong minded and very strong willed.
只要我想做的事,就一定会去做。
If I wanna do something, I'm gonna do it.
在生奥利之前我就读到过,人们成为母亲后多少会迷失自我,或者对事物的看法会发生很大改变。
I read up before having Ollie that people did somewhat lose themselves into becoming mothers or there was a lot of shift in how they saw things.
我觉得自己确实变得更会养育、更有爱心了,但我并没有试图抛弃过去的自己。
I think I've definitely become a lot more nurturing and a lot more caring, but I've not tried to lose the person that I was.
我想这也有赖于我工作时间的极端不规律。
I think it does also help that I work extremely crazy hours.
我会工作12小时然后回家,晚上陪奥利,最后工作到凌晨1点才睡觉。
I'll do twelve hour days and then come home, see Ollie throughout the nighttime, and then end up working until 1AM and go to sleep.
所以我觉得我只是在努力适应,而不是退缩或给自己时间去尝试不确定能否胜任的事情。
So I think I've just made it work rather than pulling back and giving myself time to take on things that I didn't know if I could.
母亲身份确实让我变得更温柔体贴,但丝毫没有削弱我对性的热情。
Motherhood's definitely changed me in a way of making me more loving and caring and considerate, but it definitely didn't take away any of my drive for my sexuality.
如果你发现自己倾向不同方向——毕竟你和杰米是'半开放关系'。
And if you did find that you were pulling in a different direction, so you're monogamish, you and Jamie.
但如果你想要一夫一妻制,这种关系会如何发展?
But if you wanted to be monogamous, how would that play out within the relationship?
是的。
Yeah.
我们之前就讨论过,有时会遇到某些人或伴侣与我们的气场不合,或者性互动方式不匹配,这时我们就会收手。
So we've had that conversation before where sometimes we'll feel like, you know, maybe we've had an experience where that particular person or that couple didn't really suit our vibe or how we sexually wanted to interact and we've pulled back.
我们自称'半开放关系',更多是因为我这辈子只和杰米做爱也很幸福,但有时我们都会觉得'这样可能很有趣'——毕竟我们有相关经验。
When we say we're monogamish, think it's more because I would be happy to just have sex with Jamie for the rest of my life, but then there's times and moments where we both go, oh, this could be fun because we've experienced it before.
所以我们早就尝过这种滋味了。
So we have that taste already.
这不是我们刚开始尝试的新鲜事物。
So it's not something new that we're just starting to embark on.
我们都清楚,尽管选择权在手,但未必总要行使它——因为我们建立了如此稳固的关系,在性探索方面也很默契:有时我更倾向于拿个性玩具和杰米玩,而不是约其他伴侣或去换妻俱乐部。
I think we've both sat there and understood that even though the option's there, I don't think we always want to choose it because we have solidified such a great relationship together, and it's very compact in how we sexually explore because sometimes it's I'm more inclined to grab a toy out and play with a toy with Jamie than call up a couple or go to a swingers club.
但我觉得开一家换妻俱乐部也确实给我带来了困扰。
But I think also I get hindered by the fact that I own a swingers club.
是的。
So Yes.
我只想去我自己开的这家。
The only one I wanna go is mine.
但如果我去了那里,最后有一半时间都在工作。
And if I go there, I end up working half the time.
所以想随便去玩一下没那么容易。
So it's not as it's not as easy to just slip that one in.
嗯,就像你在可口可乐工作的话,喝百事可乐会被开除。
Well, also, because if you work for Coca Cola, you get sacked for drinking Pepsi.
是啊。
Yeah.
所以某种程度上你必须支持自己的生意。
So you kind of have to you have to support your own business.
不过话说回来,如果你在俱乐部过夜时正玩得尽兴
But in in light of that, if you're at a night at the club and you're getting amongst it
对。
Yep.
然后杰米在场,劳伦斯也在场。
And then Jamie's there, Lawrence is there.
嗯哼。
Mm-mm.
你和劳伦斯现在还有肉体关系吗?还是说分手后就结束了?
Do you and Lawrence still get physically involved, or did that end with your relationship ending?
有的。
Yeah.
那随着我们关系的结束而结束了。
That ended when our relationship ended.
劳伦斯和我现在完全是纯粹的柏拉图式关系。
Lawrence and I are strictly strictly platonic now.
所以我们只是朋友。
So we're just friends.
哦,这挺有意思的,不是吗?
Oh, that's interesting, isn't it?
是啊。
Yeah.
你们做出这个决定是为了关系明确,还是像你说的那样,吸引力自然转变成了兄妹般的情感?
Did you make that decision for clarity, or did attraction kind of just, like you said, become brotherly and sisterly?
这个决定是怎么形成的?
What what was the decision making?
对我来说,他确实变了,我开始更多把他看作兄长而非性伴侣。
I think definitely for me, he changed in the way that I did see him more as, like, that older brother rather than as a sexual partner.
我觉得很关键的一点是,他始终是我在探索开放式关系时寻求建议的对象,可以说是我的引路人。
I think it really helped that he was always that person I got advice from when I needed stuff about swinging, being the person that mentored me, I guess, into it.
我给他戴上了更多兄长般的光环。
I put him into more of a like a brotherly hat.
这确实帮助我们快速重建了友谊,并彻底剔除了性关系,让友情更加牢固。
I think it also just really helped with our relationship to build us back up quickly as friends and to really strengthen that to not involve sex into it at all.
我觉得性有时会让关系变得混乱,尤其是前任之间。
I think sex sometimes, especially with exes, can get a bit messy.
你觉得呢?
Do you?
有一点吧。
A little bit.
没关系。
And it's okay.
一切都会好起来的。
It's just gonna be fine.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得这样很好,我们可以把全部精力投入到俱乐部上,而不是费力去维持那样的关系。
And I think we just it was nice being able to put all of our energy into the club rather than trying to put into energy of making something like that work.
我想我们也都找到了能满足所有需求的性伴侣,所以并不觉得彼此之间缺少什么。
I think also we both had found sexual partners that were ticking all the boxes that we needed, so I don't think we felt like we were missing that in each other.
那你们会刻意避开对方吗?
So then do you actively avoid each other?
因为我知道
Because I know
不会。
No.
我们不会刻意避开对方。
We don't actively avoid each other.
好的。
Okay.
有趣的是,现在我们的社交圈基本不重叠了,不过确实有些共同朋友会让我们偶尔碰面。
Thankfully, we kind of swing in different circles now, funny enough, but we do have mutual friends that we cross over with.
我们从未遇到过必须同处一个群体场合的尴尬情况。
We've not ever had to be in group situations where it's gonna be awkward.
我们讨论过,如果真的遇到群体场合,我们需要处理好这种情况。
We have had conversations about if we are in a group situation, we need to make that work.
是的。
Yes.
我们都是成年人了。
We're both adults.
我们一起经营这个俱乐部已经超过十年了。
We've both run the club together for over a decade now.
所以我认为我们非常有信心,如果劳伦斯想和他妻子在房间里玩,而我想和杰米玩,我们中任何一个人都能处理好,换个地方就行。
So I think we're very confident in the way that if Lawrence wanted to play with his wife in the room and I wanted to play with Jamie, we would just one of us would just make it work and just go somewhere else.
这没什么难的。
Like, it's there's nothing difficult to it.
那杰米和劳伦斯的妻子会在一起玩吗?还是不会?
And then would Jamie and Lawrence's wife ever get together or no?
不会。
No.
他们从没在一起过,我也不认为会有这种可能。
So they've never got together, and I don't see that ever happening.
不是因为我觉得他们互相没有吸引力或觉得对方不迷人,只是我认为我们四个人的关系不是那种运作方式。
Not out of I think they both have attraction and they both think they're attractive, but I just don't think our relationship, the four of us, works that way.
嗯。
Yeah.
我想问你这个问题,因为我对人如果没有一定的智性和情感连接,就很难产生强烈的身体吸引力。
I wanted to ask you about because I'm someone who doesn't feel a great degree of physical attraction to people without having some intellectual and emotional connection.
对。
Yep.
那么在换偶俱乐部里,什么更占上风?
So at a swingers club, what is stronger?
是身体吸引力先起作用,然后你就完全沉浸在肉体欢愉中了吗?
Is it the physical attraction, and then you get immersed in the physical?
看。
Look.
我认为两者兼而有之。
I think it's a bit of both.
那些更常去俱乐部的人会发现,心理层面的因素更重要。
People who have been to the club a lot more regularly find it's the more mental.
而对于初次体验者来说,身体层面更突出,因为你们从最容易的部分入手,视觉刺激总是比深入长谈更简单。
And I think for first timers, it's more of a physical because you work off the easiest thing, and sight is always easier than having long in-depth conversations.
对。
Right.
我确实发现身体互动在大家的相处或共度时光中仍占很大比重。
I do find physical does still take a big chunk into a lot of everyone's play or time with each other.
身体吸引通常是最容易让人产生好感的因素。
Physical is normally the one that people get attracted to the easiest.
但我认为人们留下来或建立更深层次联系,往往是因为心理层面的共鸣,比如有共同点或双方都想尝试的性体验。
But I think people stay or people build those extra connections with those mentally because they have similarities or they have something that they both sexually wanna try together.
我想这就是为什么他们会倾向于维持这样的关系。
And I think that's why they kind of deviate to stay in relationships like that.
这很有趣,因为我听播客时,你和劳伦斯正在采访一对去过俱乐部的夫妇。
It's interesting because I was listening to the podcast, and you you and Lawrence were talking to a couple who'd been to the club.
他们算是以新人的身份去的。
And they went it's kind of as newbies.
他们之前约人喝过酒,然后去了俱乐部。
They'd met some people before for a drink, and they went to the club.
他们当时都说'我们只是来看看'。
And they were both like, when we're just coming to look.
我们只是想
We just wanna
是啊。
Yeah.
能够在别人面前做爱。
Be able to have sex in front of other people.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。