本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
我是珍娜·费舍尔,我是安吉拉·金赛。
I'm Jenna Fischer, and I'm Angela Kinsey.
我们曾出演
We were on
《办公室》这部剧,而且我们是挚友。
the office together, and we're best friends.
现在我们专门为你们制作了这档终极办公室爱好者播客。
And now we're doing the ultimate office lovers podcast just for you.
每周我们都会通过独家访谈、幕后花絮和大量VFF故事,更深入地探索《办公室》的世界。
Each week, we will dive deeper into the world of the office with exclusive interviews, behind the scenes details, and lots of VFF stories.
我们是Office Lady 6.0版本。
We're the Office Lady six point o.
你好呀。
Hello there.
嗨。
Hi there.
嗨,你好。
Ho there.
这感觉真不错。
This is nice.
我们又回到录音室了。
We're back in our studio.
这是我去芝加哥后第一次在录音室录制。
This is our first in studio recording since I went to Chicago.
我知道已经好几个月了,我
I know it's been months, I
知道。
know.
我喜欢和你线下见面。
I like being in real life with you.
我知道。
I know.
在现实生活中。
In the IRL life.
是的。
Yes.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
我也对今天的节目感到非常兴奋。
I'm also really excited about today's episode.
我也是,因为它纯粹是欢乐。
I am too because it's just joy.
就是这样。
It's what it is.
如果你想在生活中获得一点快乐,你来对地方了。
If you want a little bit of joy in your life, you're here.
你找对地方了。
You're at the right spot.
这是我们感谢粉丝的特辑。
This is our fan appreciation episode.
我们将分享在办公室大会和阿什兰大道舞台门口与大家相遇的经历。
We are going to share about getting to meet all of you at the office convention and at the stage door of Ashland Avenue.
但在那之前,安吉拉,你说有个特别的粉丝感谢要宣布。
But before we do that, Angela, you said you have a special fan appreciation shout out.
确实如此。
I really do.
我对此感到非常开心,首先我要感谢一位在电视游戏节目《危险边缘》工作的办公室女郎粉丝。
I'm so tickled by this, and the first shout out I wanna give to goes to an office ladies fan that works on the television game show, Jeopardy.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
事情是这样的。
So here's the thing.
她的名字叫凯蒂。
Katie is her name.
凯蒂·鲁斯基斯。
Katie Ruskis.
她主动联系了我们。
She reached out.
她是《危险边缘》节目的办公室制作助理,她想告诉我们《办公室女郎》将成为《危险边缘》的一个问题。
She is the office production assistant at Jeopardy, and she wanted to tell us that Office Ladies was going to be a question on Jeopardy.
我简直不敢相信。
I can't believe it.
在我和她互发消息的过程中,我发现她爸爸是《办公室女郎》的超级粉丝。
And as I began to trade messages with her, I found out that her dad is a huge Office Ladies fan.
向她爸爸克里斯致敬。
Shout out to Chris, her dad.
嗨,克里斯。
Hi, Chris.
是她爸爸让凯蒂开始听《办公室女郎》,现在他们一起收听这个节目。
And her dad got Katie listening to Office Ladies, and now they listen to it together.
我太喜欢这个了。
I love that.
是不是很可爱?
Is that adorable?
是的。
Yes.
凯蒂真是个开心果。
Katie is such a delight.
所以这集已经播出了。
So the episode already came out.
是的。
Yes.
这期节目是在10月22日播出的。
This aired on October 22.
我们有一段片段。
We have a clip.
这就是我们在《危险边缘》节目中的亮相。
This is how we appeared on Jeopardy.
来听听看。
Give it a listen.
电视节目,十二题。
Television for twelve.
播客节目《办公室女郎》曾讨论过《办公室》中人力资源部的这个角色是否就是斯克兰顿扼杀者。
A podcast episode from Office Ladies debated whether or not this character in HR from The Office was the Scranton Strangler.
汤姆。
Tom.
谁是托比?
Who's Toby?
没错。
Right.
是不是很酷?
Isn't that so cool?
是的。
Yes.
我是说,那真的很酷。
I mean, that's really cool.
我记得我曾经是某个填字游戏的答案,类似那种。
I remember when I was the answer in one of the, like, people crossword puzzles.
太有趣了。
So fun.
现在又是《危险边缘》。
And now Jeopardy.
我知道。
I know.
这可是大场面。
It's the big time.
这可是大场面。
It's the big time.
你知道吗,我祖母以前每天都看《危险边缘》,我觉得她要是知道这事肯定会高兴坏的。
Well, you know, my grandmother watched Jeopardy every day, and I just think she would have been so thrilled with this.
更酷的是,《危险边缘》节目组还给我们每人寄了一份裱框的题目副本,上面标注了播出日期。
And if that wasn't cool enough, the folks at Jeopardy sent us each a framed copy of our Jeopardy question and the day it aired.
我给你们每人都准备了一份。
I have one for each of you guys.
我们拍张照片分享给大家看。
We'll get a picture and share it.
多有意思啊。
But how fun.
我太喜欢了。
I love it.
谢谢你凯蒂,也请代我感谢你父亲收听听了我们的播客。
Well, thank you, Katie, and please thank your dad for listening to the podcast.
现在我们要聊聊一些关于办公室粉丝大会的故事。
Now we're gonna get into some stories about the office fan convention.
是啊。
Yeah.
你知道吗?
You know what?
这是我和卡西一起度过的一次非常有趣的公路旅行。
This was a really fun road trip that Cassie and I took.
就在刚过去的八月。
It was this past August.
那是新泽西州举办的大型《办公室》粉丝大会。
It was the big, big The Office fan convention in New Jersey.
我得告诉大家,我没能去成《办公室》粉丝大会,因为当时我在芝加哥排练我的话剧。
Well, we should tell everyone that I couldn't go to The Office fan convention because I was in Chicago rehearsing my play.
不过就像你说的,你和卡西确实一起去了。
But like you said, you and Cassie did go together.
没错。
Yeah.
这是凯西第一次参加《办公室》粉丝大会,每个人都特别友善。
It was Cassie's first The Office convention, and everyone was so lovely.
我们见到了很多人,现场还有很多《办公室女郎》的粉丝。
We got to meet a ton of people, and there were a lot of Office Ladies fans there.
嘿,女士,我在阿什兰大道的舞台入口也见到了好多《办公室女郎》的粉丝呢。
Well, lady, I got to meet so many Office Ladies fans at the stage door for Ashland Avenue.
是不是特别有意思?
Isn't it so fun?
因为他们一说女士,你马上就能认出来。
Because they say lady and you know right away.
我知道。
I do.
如果有人提到女士,我就知道他们听的是《办公室女郎》播客。
If someone said lady, I knew they listen to Office Ladies.
不过确实,每场演出结束后,我都会出来。
But yeah, after each performance, I would come out.
我想我们在阿什兰大道演出了39场,我有37次都能出来见大家。
And so I think we had like 39 performances of Ashland Avenue, and I was able to come out 37 times.
这太棒了,我去过一些演员不露面的地方。
That's fantastic because I've been to place people don't come out.
我是说真的。
I'm saying.
我明白。
I know.
这真的很棒。
That's really great.
有两场演出他们不让我出来。
There were two I wasn't allowed to come out for.
如果你参加了那两场演出,我向你道歉。
So if you were at those performances, I apologize.
首演夜之后他们没有安排舞台门见面会,因为紧接着有个特别活动,需要演职人员尽快赶到。
They don't do a stage door after opening night because there's this special event immediately following, and they want the cast and crew to get there quickly.
还有一次,日场演出结束后,一位男士在大厅楼梯上摔倒了,他们不得不叫救护车并清空大厅。
And, also, one day after a matinee, a man fell down the stairs in the lobby and they had to call an ambulance and they had to clear the lobby.
所以那天我没能出来。
So I wasn't allowed to come out.
他没事。
He's Okay.
好的,那就好。
Okay, good.
不过,女士,我得分享个故事,因为有几周我不得不禁声——一周八场演出让我的嗓子不堪重负,特别是那些连续多场演出的周末。
But, lady, I have to share a story because a few times I was on vocal rest because my voice with eight shows a week, it was getting strained and I would have these big weekends with so many shows in a row.
于是剧组说,你可以去舞台门见观众,但不能说话。
So they said, you can do the stage door, but you can't speak.
他们会派一位叫劳伦的姑娘向人群解释我正在禁声期。
And so they would send this gal, Lauren, out to the crowd, and she would explain that I was on vocal rest.
如果人们准备好相机或签名笔,我还是会出来合影签名的。
If people got their cameras ready or if they had their pens ready, that I was gonna come take pictures and sign things.
这场景特别有趣,因为通常我走出后台门时,大家都会欢呼雀跃地打招呼
And it was just very funny because every time I came out, normally, I would come out the stage door and people be like, hey.
耶!
Yay.
那种氛围真的很暖心
And it was so sweet.
他们会为每个从后台门出来的
They would cheer for every cast
剧组
member who
成员喝彩
came out the stage door.
但在我需要禁声的日子,一推开门大家就会轻声说'嗨'
But if it was a vocal rest day, when I opened the door, people would go, hi.
仿佛整个 crowd 也集体进入了禁声状态
As if the crowd was also on vocal rest.
这太可爱了。
It's so cute.
然后当我和人们互动时,他们也会低声细语或者做手势。
And then when I would interact with people, they would whisper as well or, like, mime.
这是非常自然的
It's such a natural
人们会这样做,因为即使我打电话给你时你说‘我不能说话’,但你可以说话。
thing that people do because even when I called you because you were like, I can't talk, but you can talk.
然后我就会说,嘿。
And I'd be like, hey.
是的。
Yes.
我在干什么?
What am I doing?
我知道。
I know.
确实如此。
Exactly.
说吧。
Talk.
不过,这只是其中一个故事。
But, that's just one story.
我还有很多故事呢。
I have so many stories.
但是,女士,你先开始吧。
But, lady, you start.
好的。
Okay.
光是想象那些在外面等你的众人,就让我心里暖暖的。
Well, that just warms my heart just picturing all those people out there waiting for you.
知道吗,我也想分享乔希和我在食谱书巡回签售时遇到了很多超棒的《办公室》剧迷。
You know, I also wanna share that Josh and I met so many wonderful Office Ladies folks on our cookbook tour.
我真的很感动。
I was so moved.
我深受感动,人们不远万里赶来支持我们实现出版烹饪书的梦想。
I was so moved that people traveled far distances just to support us in our dream of having a cookbook.
是的,那真的很特别。
And, yeah, it was really special.
有位女士给我带了个篮子。
One lady brought me a basket.
就像,你知道,我
Like, you know, I
喜欢篮子。
love baskets.
因为你喜欢篮子。
Because you love a basket.
是的。
Yes.
里面什么都没有。
Nothing in it.
里面什么都没有。
Nothing in it.
她叫奥拉,她说,我支持你对篮子的这份热爱。
Her name was Orla, and she was like, I support this passion of yours for baskets.
但你猜怎么着?
But then guess what?
我们往里面放了
We put a
一堆东西。
bunch of stuff in it.
你们当然会这么做。
Of course, you did.
总之,我想现在就开始办公室粉丝大会。
Anyway, I wanna start right now with the office fan convention.
是的。
Yes.
我想听听这些故事。
I wanna hear these stories.
对我来说,这
So for one, for me, it
凯西能来真的很特别,因为凯西和山姆是我们办公室大家庭的重要成员。
was really special that Cassie got to go because Cassie and Sam are such a big part of our office ladies family.
当我告诉大家‘凯西来了’的时候,很多人都特别开心。
And so many people were so tickled when I was like, Cassie's here.
他们喊着‘凯西’。
They're like, Cassie.
然后他们问‘山姆在哪?’
And then they were like, where's Sam?
他们还说‘我们需要山姆。’
And they were like, we need Sam.
Sam,坊间传闻说你喜欢参加展会,大家都准备好迎接你的到来了。
Word is on the street, Sam, also that you like conventions, so they're ready for you to turn up at things.
不过对于那些没去过展会的人,我正试着向我妹妹描述那种场景。
But for those of you that haven't been to a convention, I was trying to describe it to my sister.
你知道的,就是影迷剧迷们聚集的地方,可以见到影视剧里的演员,还有各种超棒的周边商品。
You know, that's where people go when you're fans of movies and TV shows, and you can meet people in the movies, and there's all kinds of great merch.
天啊。
Oh my gosh.
如果你喜欢周边商品的话。
If you love merch.
但这次是专门为《办公室》粉丝举办的。
But this one was specifically just for The Office fans.
现场没有漫威电影的人,纯粹是《办公室》的粉丝圈。
Like, there weren't people from the Marvel movies or it's just The Office community.
现场的氛围简直正能量爆棚,美妙得不可思议。
And the energy was so profoundly positive and wonderful.
我有个展位。
I had a booth.
你知道的,就是那种人们可以排队见你的展位。
You know, you have booths where people can wait in line to meet you.
我的展位就在雷恩·威尔逊旁边。
Mine was right next to Rainn Wilson.
我们之间隔着一道帘子,他不停地拉开帘子冲我喊话。
We had a curtain between us, and he kept opening the curtain and yelling things at me.
比如,你是不是话太多了?
Like, do you talk too much?
快点。
Speed it up.
他整天都在,怎么说呢,找我的茬。
He was, like, kind of, like, giving me shit all day.
真的很有趣。
It was really funny.
但你会遇到来自美国各地、甚至世界各地的人们,他们会与你分享《办公室》对他们意味着什么。
But you meet people from all over The United States and, honestly, all over the world, and they share with you what the office has meant to them.
那天的安排是这样的:你要在一条队伍中与粉丝见面,但也会抽空去和剧组不同组合的成员合影,这些环节特别有趣。
And the day is kind of structured so you have this line where you meet people, but then you also pop off and you go do photo ops with different configurations of the cast, and those are so fun.
所以你们会拍一张大合照。
So you do a big group photo.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
但后来他们就说,好的。
But then they were like, okay.
现在只和会计部门的人单独拍一张。
Now one just with the accountants.
就是我和奥斯卡、布莱恩一起。
So it'd be me and Oscar and Brian.
还要加上一位粉丝吗?
And then a fan as well?
是的。
Yes.
然后他们突然出现。
And then they pop in.
好的。
Okay.
然后它会说,好的。
And then it will say, okay.
有人想和Dwight与Angela合影吗?
Does anyone want a picture with Dwight and Angela?
于是我们就有了一群Dwangela粉丝,向我的Dwangela伙伴们致敬。
And so then we have all these Dwangela fans, which shout out to my Dwangela people.
然后你做完这些,还会有一个问答环节。
And and so you do that, and then you have a q and a panel.
全体演员上台,粉丝们可以提问。
And the whole cast gets up there and fans ask questions.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
女士,我当时无法到场,所以录了个视频在问答环节播放,他们把它剪辑进去了。
Lady, I sent in a video to play during that panel because I couldn't be there, and they edited it together.
那真是太可爱了。
It was so cute.
对了,特别感谢
Well, shout out
《办公室联盟》的马特。
to Matt from The Office Alliance.
那是个Instagram账号。
It's an Instagram account.
专门发布关于《办公室》的一切内容。
That's all things the office.
他确实帮忙剪辑了你的视频,大家都很喜欢。
He really helped put your video together, and people loved it.
耶!
Yay.
你一出现在屏幕上,我真希望录下了观众的反应,他们都在欢呼'耶'。
The minute you popped up on the screen, I wish I had video of the audience because they were like, yay.
珍娜来了。
Jenna's here.
噢。
Aw.
我太高兴了。
I'm so glad.
我一直很喜欢参加《办公室》的座谈会。
I always love doing the office panels.
比如,我很喜欢那些问答环节。
Like, I like those q and a's.
我知道。
I know.
是啊。
Yeah.
那些真的很有趣。
They're really fun.
大家总是能提出最棒的问题。
People always have the best questions.
不过我确实要分享一个问答环节中有趣的可爱瞬间。
But I do have to share one cute fun moment from the q and a panel.
当时有位粉丝问了个问题,比如你在节目中有没有感到紧张的时刻之类的?
So a fan had asked a question about, you know, is there a moment where you got nervous on the show or something like that?
然后我就分享了我不喜欢在众人面前唱歌的事。
And I shared how I don't like to sing in front of people.
你知道吗?
You know?
然后突然间,我不得不在全体演员面前唱《小鼓手》。是的。
And then all of a sudden, I had to sing the little drummer boy in front of the whole entire cast Yes.
我当时真的很紧张。
And how I was really nervous.
于是我站起来,和Rain一起重现了那个瞬间。
So I got up, and Rain and I recreated the moment.
你确实这么做了。
You did.
是的。
Yes.
他单膝跪地,完整地表演了整段。
And he dropped to his knee and did the the whole thing.
那真是太...人们超爱这个。
It was so People love it.
观众们都疯狂了。
People went nuts.
我想我有那段视频可以分享给大家。
I think there's video of it that I'll share.
大会的周六那天,来了超过7000人。
On Saturday of the convention, over 7,000 people came.
是不是很惊人?
Is that amazing?
这人数真不少。
That's a lot.
剧组大部分成员都来了,还有一些工作人员也到场了。
A huge amount of the cast came and some of our crew.
这太棒了。
That's so amazing.
多有趣的经历啊。
What a fun experience.
所以这不仅让《办公室》剧组成员、工作人员与热爱这部剧的粉丝们有了绝佳的互动机会,这些大会还为喜爱《办公室》并创作相关同人艺术的艺术家们提供了极好的平台。
So not only do you have all of this really great engagement between the cast of The Office, the crew of The Office, and fans that love the show, but these conventions are also an amazing opportunity for artists that love The Office and do The Office fan art.
嗯。
Mhmm.
包括纹身师,女士。
Including tattoo artists, lady.
你可以在展会上纹身。
You could get a tattoo at the convention.
等等。
Wait.
是临时纹身还是永久性的?
Like a temporary tattoo or a permanent tattoo?
不。
No.
是真的纹身。
A real tattoo.
而且全是《办公室》主题的,比如'救救班迪特'、'监狱迈克'纹身、邓迪奖杯、茶壶,或者像安吉拉·马丁那种犀利风格的纹身。
And and they would be all office themes like save bandit or or prison Mike tattoo or a Dundee or a teapot or like a tattoo with Angela Martin that's, like, sassy.
我是说,我遇到了很多纹有《办公室》主题纹身的人。
I mean, I met so many people that had office inspired tattoos.
那些纹身太棒了。
They were amazing.
我拍了几张照片,但最喜欢的是一位女士,她小腿上纹着一列火车,火车上有块牌子写着‘慢车’。
I took a few pictures, but my favorite was this lady I met who had a tattoo on her calf of a train, and the train had a sign on it that said slow.
然后牌子旁边还写着‘费城’。
And then and then next to the sign, it said Philly.
就像你正坐着慢车进入费城。
Like, you're coming into Philly, but you're on the slow train.
没错。
Yes.
简直太酷了。
It was so awesome.
我会把它发到我们的故事里。
I'll put it in our stories.
嗯,女士,我知道你很喜欢看别人的办公室主题纹身。
Well, lady, I know that you love seeing people's office tattoos.
你经常给我发消息,讲那些向你展示办公室纹身的人。
You often send me text messages of people you've met who have showed you their office tattoos.
我是觉得这太有意思了。
I mean, I find it so fascinating.
人们居然这么喜欢这部剧。
People love the show that much.
喜欢到要去纹身。
They get a tattoo.
我在后台遇到观众时,如果他们给我看办公室纹身,我都会询问能否拍照,然后把照片发给你。
Well, when I met people at the stage door, if they showed me an office tattoo, I would ask if I could take a photo, and then I sent them to you.
你确实这么做过。
You did.
我确实有个最中意的纹身。
I did have a favorite.
好的。
Okay.
我...我想那是一个纹了'嗨,老兄'小热狗图案的人。
I I think it was someone that got the little hot dog that said, hiya, buddy.
嗨,老兄。
Hiya, buddy.
是的。
Yes.
但还有位女士整条手臂都纹满了办公室相关的纹身。
But there was also a woman who had a whole arm, like a sleeve of all office tattoos.
我拍了视频。
I took a video.
我当时说:'如果我把你手臂拍下来发给安吉拉会不会很奇怪?'
I was like, would it be weird if I took a video of your arm so I can send it to Angela?
她说:'不会。'
She was like, no.
太不可思议了。
It was incredible.
嗯,卡西可以逛遍所有不同的摊位了。
Well, Cassie was able to walk around to all the different booths.
我当时有点,你知道,在我那排队伍里卡住了。
I was sort of, you know, a little bit stuck in my line.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
所以我没能探索太多地方。
So I didn't get to explore quite as much.
她拍了很多照片和视频。
And she took a lot of pictures and videos.
凯西其实就在工作室里和我们一起。
And Cassie is actually in here in the studio with us.
凯西,你见到了很多人,询问他们对《办公室》和办公室女士的热爱,还整理了所有这些音频片段。
And, Cassie, you got to meet a lot of people and ask them about their love for the office and office ladies, and you compiled all these audio clips.
你花了很多时间。
You spent a lot of time.
那真是太棒了。
It was really wonderful.
我们今天会分享其中的一些内容。
We're gonna share some of them today.
但在开始播放之前,我想你能不能先跟我们聊聊你在大会上的经历。
But before we start playing them, I was wondering if you could tell us a little bit about your experience at the convention.
好的。
Yeah.
当然可以。
Of course.
能见到所有这些《办公室》剧迷和播客粉丝真是太棒了,真切感受到他们对这部剧和播客的热情。
It was so nice meeting all these, like, office ladies fans and office fans and, like, really feeling how passionate they are for the show and the podcast.
是的,我和很多人聊过天。
And, yeah, I talked to so many people.
我当时还带着一个小麦克风。
I had, like, a little microphone.
确实。
You did.
你还有自己的专属队伍呢。
You had your own line.
我往那边一看,见到人们后,他们就会走过去。
I looked over, and, like, I would meet people, and then they'd go over.
然后我们会问,你想和卡西打个招呼吗?
And we'd be like, do you wanna say hi to Cassie?
我觉得几乎每个人都答应了。
I feel like almost everybody said yes.
是啊。
Yeah.
基本上每个人都这么做了。
Pretty much everyone did.
要从这么多片段中选出我最喜欢的真的很难,因为每一个我都爱,不过我觉得有个片段很适合作为开场。
So it was really hard to, like, pick my favorite clips because I loved them all, but there is one that I think is a good to start with.
好的。
Okay.
太棒了。
Great.
我们能听听吗,山姆?
Can we hear it, Sam?
谢丽尔和伊丽莎白。
Cheryl and Elizabeth.
嗨。
Hi.
来自康涅狄格州。
From Connecticut.
不错。
Nice.
是的。
Yep.
办公室对你来说意味着什么?
And what does the office mean to you?
轻松。
Levity.
我认为
I think
她现在每天都会给办公室带来轻松的氛围
she brings levity to the office every
现在。
day now.
是啊。
Yeah.
真的,
Literally,
我不被允许说她就是那个
I'm not allowed to say that's what she
之前说过的。
said before.
是啊。
Yeah.
等等。
Wait.
你们
Do you
俩一起工作吗?
two work together?
我们是最好的朋友。
We're best friends.
而且我们
And we're
最好的朋友。
best friends.
是啊。
Yeah.
太酷了。
That's so cool.
就像是办公室和办公室女士们的结合体。
It's like the office and office ladies combined.
哇。
Aw.
谢丽尔和伊丽莎白,她们是工作中的闺蜜。
Cheryl and Elizabeth, they're BFFs that work together.
真温馨。
So sweet.
我喜欢这样,不过她们是有规矩的。
I like that, they have rules, though.
你不能说‘她就是这么说的’。
You can't say that's what she said.
那个
The
我想先播放的另一段视频来自茱莉亚,她是《办公室女郎》的超级粉丝。
other clip I wanted to start off with is this clip from Julia who is a huge office ladies fan.
太棒了。
Great.
我叫茱莉亚。
My name is Julia.
你穿的是什么?
And what are you wearing?
我戴了茶壶耳环。
So I've got my teapot earrings.
我穿着这条裤子,当然还有我的播客周边,这条围巾。
I've got the pants, and then, of course, my podcast merch here, my scarf.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
你有最喜欢的《办公室女郎》剧集或片段吗?
Do you have a favorite Office Ladies episode or moment?
我最喜欢游船派对那集,格雷格·丹尼尔斯谈到人们言行不一以及如何捕捉这种反差。
I I love the booze cruise episode where Greg Daniels talks about, you know, what are people saying they're doing versus what they're doing and how to how to catch that.
你在播客中学到了很多。
You learned so much on the podcast.
《办公室》对你来说意味着什么?
What does the office mean to you?
《办公室》就是家,
The office is home,
当我周三散步听播客播客时感觉最像真实的自己。
and I feel most like myself when I'm listening to the podcast on my Wednesday walk.
耶!
Yay.
每次听到有人说他们在散步或通勤时听我们的播客,知道我们充实了他们的时间,嗯哼。
Every time I hear when someone shares that they listen to the, you know, podcast on their walk or in their commute and just know that we fill that time for them and Mhmm.
我们是他们快乐的源泉。
And we're a happy place for them.
我实在太喜欢了。
I I I love it so much.
我觉得她穿着我们这么多周边商品真是太贴心了,安吉拉,因为你为此付出了那么多努力。
I think it's so sweet that she was wearing so much of our merch, Angela, because you worked so hard on it.
我确实很喜欢周边商品。
I do love merch.
每当我看到有人穿着办公室女郎连帽衫或任何周边,我都会特别兴奋。
And when I see anyone in an office lady sweatshirt or anything, I do geek out.
我总是会对此发表评论。
I always comment on it.
在后台入口处,人们会穿着我们的周边,还有那些纹身。
Well, at the stage door, people would wear our merch and like the tattoos.
如果有人穿着我们的周边,我会问能否拍照发给你。
If anybody was wearing our merch, I asked if I could take a picture and send it to you.
有位女士穿着我们的办公室围裙。
One woman wore our office ladies apron.
我们的围裙女士是穿越时空的那位。
Our apron lady was That's traveling back in time.
我知道。
I know.
我记得她叫薇拉,她还给了我一些圣路易斯的奶油蛋糕。
I believe her name was Vera, and she also gave me some gooey butter cake from St.
路易斯。
Louis.
所以谢谢你,薇拉。
So thank you, Vera.
要不我们休息一下?
Well, why don't we take a break?
等我们回来后,会分享更多大会和舞台门的趣事,包括一些超棒的粉丝邂逅,凯西和我还要讲一个在大会上结婚的情侣故事。
And when we come back, we're gonna share some more stories from the convention and the stage door, some really amazing fan encounters, including Cassie and I have a story for you about a couple that got married at the convention.
在大会上吗?
At the convention?
是的。
Yes.
而且可能有位办公室剧组成员担任了司仪。
And there might have been an office cast member that officiated.
哦,我的天啊。
Oh my goodness.
我们马上回来。
We'll be right back.
本节目由BetterHelp赞助播出。
This show is sponsored by BetterHelp.
我们就在这里。
So here we are.
现在是假期。
It's the holidays.
节日是传统习俗的时刻。
Holidays are a time of traditions.
我想当你想到节日传统时,通常考虑的是,哦,我们怎么装饰?
I think when you think of holiday tradition, you're usually thinking about, oh, how do we decorate?
我们如何交换礼物?
How do we exchange gifts?
但我在想,我们是否应该为节日增添一项新传统,那就是自我关爱的传统。
But I wonder if we should add something, a new tradition to the holidays, which is the tradition of self care.
哦,我喜欢这个想法。
Oh, I like that.
对吧?
Right?
是啊。
Yeah.
因为这段时间可能会非常忙碌和混乱。
Because it can be a hectic and chaotic time.
确实如此。
Absolutely.
而且,这也可能是一段孤独的时光。
And, also, it can be a lonely time.
你明白吗?
You know?
是的。
Yes.
在节日期间优先考虑自我关爱的传统。
And prioritizing the tradition of self care at the holidays.
我觉得我们需要把这个加入清单。
I feel like we need to add that to the list.
我真的很喜欢这个提议。
I really like that.
要知道,节日期间你可能需要应付很多人际往来,而心理治疗能帮助你学习积极的应对技巧,如何重置或设立个人边界,让自己成为最好的自己。
Well, you know, you're probably having to deal with a lot of folks around the holidays, and therapy can be a way for you to learn positive coping skills, how to reset your boundaries or just set your boundaries and empower yourself to be the best version of yourself.
所以考虑在十二月尝试BetterHelp在线治疗,以清晰而非混乱的状态为这一年画上句号。
So consider trying BetterHelp online therapy in December as a way to close the year with clarity rather than chaos.
这个十二月,通过关爱自己来开启一个新的传统。
This December, start a new tradition by taking care of you.
我们的听众可在BetterHelp.com/office ladies享受九折优惠。
Our listeners get 10% off at BetterHelp dot com slash office ladies.
网址是betterhelp.com/officeladies。
That's better,help,.com/officeladies.
好的。
Alright.
我们回来了,Jenna、Cassie和我有个精彩的故事要和大家分享。
We are back, and Jenna, Cassie, and I have quite a story for you all.
这是办公室大会上首次有两个人结为夫妻。
It was the first time ever at the office convention that two people got married.
嗯。
Mhmm.
安迪·巴克利担任了主婚人。
Andy Buckley was the officiate.
大卫·华莱士。
David Wallace.
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
太棒了。
Amazing.
所以,扮演德怀特的莱恩与他的未婚妻科拉结婚了,科拉也是一位角色扮演者。
So Ryan, a Dwight cosplayer, got married to his fiancee, Cora, who is also a cosplayer.
婚礼上,他们俩分别装扮成安吉拉·马丁和德怀特·舒特的样子。
And for the wedding, the two of them dressed up as Angela Martin and Dwight Schrute.
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
太棒了。
Amazing.
对于在听但没参加过漫展的朋友们,角色扮演(cosplay)非常流行。
And for any of you guys listening who haven't been to conventions, cosplaying is very popular.
人们会装扮成自己最爱的角色。
People dress up as their favorite characters.
他们可投入了。
They go all out.
是啊。
Yeah.
瑞恩甚至还预定了一个展位,布置了德怀特的办公桌。
And Ryan even reserved a booth, and he set up a Dwight desk.
桌上摆着德怀特的小名牌、电脑电话,还有装着订书机的果冻模具。
And it had Dwight's little placard and computer phone, a Jell O mold with a stapler in it.
简直太酷了。
It was so cool.
人们可以和他一起在桌前合影,我也超爱和他聊天。
People could take pictures with him at the desk, and I loved talking with him.
这里有一段视频,是他解释自己如何在周日早晨的展会上结婚的。
And here's a clip of him explaining how he ended up getting married at the convention on Sunday morning.
所以我今年有计划要结婚。
So I have plans to get married this year.
实际上我去年是在Weird Al面前求婚的。
I actually proposed in front of Weird Al last year.
我让他成为了求婚的一部分。
I I made him part of the proposal.
他算是帮了我一把。
He he kinda helped me out.
大约一个半月前,我联系了安迪·巴克利,本来没抱什么期望。
About a month and a half ago, I I reached out to Andy Buckley, not expecting anything.
我就简单打了个招呼。
I I just said, hey.
你有兴趣吗?
Would you be interested?
毕竟这是最后一次重聚了,我真的很想做些特别的事。
Like, it's the last reunion, and I really wanna do something special.
反正我本来就计划要结婚的。
I'm planning on getting married anyway.
这将是我们相遇两周年的纪念日。
It'll be the two year anniversary of when we met.
你觉得你有兴趣在重聚会上为我们主持婚礼吗?
Do you think you would be interested in marrying us at the reunion?
我本以为他会说:很荣幸你能想到我,
And I expected him to say, you know, I'm really honored you thought of me.
但我实在抽不出时间,
I don't really have the time.
恭喜你们,
You know, congratulations.
祝你们生活幸福。
I hope you two have a great life.
但他对此表现得非常非常兴奋。
But he got very, very excited about it.
他可能和我们一样兴奋。
Like, he might be as excited about it as we are.
温顿自己取得了牧师资格,是的,他像我们一样迫不及待地等待着那一天。
And Wynton got himself ordained and yeah, he can't wait for the day just like us.
是啊。
Yeah.
这太棒了。
It's so amazing.
我真为你们所有人感到兴奋。
I'm so excited for you all.
好几个人过来跟我说,你应该去跟他聊聊,因为他们要在大会上结婚。
Several people have come up to me and like, you should come talk to him because they're getting married here at the convention.
这成了本周末最热门的话题。
Like, it is a huge buzz this weekend.
我是说,
I mean,
我们会发布大量照片。
we're gonna post tons of photos.
你们打算以角色扮演的形式结婚,还是做真实的自己?
Are you planning to cosplay as you get married, or will you be yourself?
哦,不。
Oh, no.
我们要扮演德怀特和安吉拉。
We're going to be Dwight and Angela.
是的。
Yeah.
今晚我要用泡沫板和胶带临时做个棺材。
I'm tonight, I I'm using foam board and duct tape to make a makeshift coffin.
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
这就是我们结婚时要站在里面的东西,因为在坚硬的会展地板上,这已经是你能做到最好的了。
And, that's what we're gonna be standing in when we're married because that's the best you can do on a hard convention floor.
你知道吗?
You know?
天啊。
Oh my gosh.
我知道。
I know.
对吧?
Right?
哇。
Wow.
太神奇了。
It's amazing.
安迪·巴克利真是太棒了,他直接说'这个我来搞定'。
And how great that Andy Buckley was just like, I got this.
我在这儿陪着你。
I'm here for you.
那天我提前到了,他们刚结完婚就在拍婚纱照。
I was able to arrive early that day, and they were doing all their wedding photos right after they got married.
我还和他们合了影。
And I took pictures with them.
太棒了。
Amazing.
他们有两个伴郎,分别打扮成莫斯和迈克尔·斯科特的样子。
And they had two best men who were dressed as Moes and Michael Scott.
哇。
Wow.
这太酷了。
That is so cool.
你也拍了照片啊。
You got pictures too.
你能把它们发到动态里吗?
Can you put them in stories?
可以啊。
Yeah.
我肯定会发的。
I absolutely will.
不过很多人都装扮成办公室里的不同角色。
But a lot of people are dressed up as different office characters.
帮我照看展位的一个姑娘贝蒂·琼,她人超级好。
One of the gals that helped work my booth, Betty Jean, she's the sweetest.
她告诉我她第一次参加漫展时cos了帕姆。
She told me that she first attended a convention doing cosplay of Pam.
山姆,你在漫展上也玩过cosplay吧。
Sam, you've done cosplay at conventions.
虽然我有点不敢问这个问题,但你想分享一下你cos过哪些角色吗?
And while I'm slightly afraid to ask this question, would you like to share some of the characters you've dressed up as?
我知道大胸甘道夫是其中之一。
I know big titty Gandalf is one.
这是那个角色的正式名称吗?
Is that the official name of that one?
是的。
Yes.
大胸甘道夫就是这个角色的名字。
Big titty Gandalf is the name of the character.
我个人最喜欢的是,我见过布鲁斯·坎贝尔时cos了《鬼玩人》里的艾什。
My personal favorites are, I went as Ash from Evil Dead when I met Bruce Campbell.
上周末我刚见过蒂姆·库里,当时cos了《小丑回魂》里缺只胳膊的乔治,还穿着
I just met Tim Curry last weekend dressed as Georgie from It with the missing one arm and
那件
the
血迹斑斑的黄色雨衣。
bloodied raincoat.
除此之外,我想这些就是我最喜欢的了。
Other than that, I think those are my favorite.
你有计划去参加什么展会吗?
Do you have any plans to go to a convention?
你接下来还有别的安排吗?
Do you have another one coming up?
有的。
I do.
我一月份要见罗伯特·英格兰德,他既是弗雷迪·克鲁格也是方兹(同一天见)。
I'm meeting Robert Englund, who was Freddy Krueger in January, and the Fonz in the same day.
所以我打算打扮成
So I'm gonna try and go as
你要去见亨利·温克勒?
You're gonna meet Henry Winkler?
是的。
Yeah.
我打算去
I'm gonna go Do
你知道他是这世上最友善的人吗?
you know he's the nicest person on the whole earth?
好的。
Okay.
我知道。
I do.
几年前,我们在Earwolf有个叫《朗读》的节目。
Years ago, we had a show at Earwolf called Reading Aloud.
那是Nate Cordray主持的一档朗读播客,Henry Winkler是嘉宾。
It was a a reading podcast that Nate Cordray hosted, and Henry Winkler was the guest.
他打电话进来时,录音棚突然关闭了。
He called in, and the studio shut down.
当时火警警报响了。
There was a fire alarm that went off.
显然,大楼里的火警响起时,所有电力设备都会自动关闭。
And apparently, when the fire alarm goes off in the building, everything shuts down electricity wise.
于是控制台断电了,我们就和他断联了。
So the board shut down, so we lost him.
电话通话中断了。
We lost the phone call.
我收到了这条超棒的语音留言。
I have this great voicemail.
内容是这样的:嗨,
It goes, hi.
我是演员亨利·温克勒。
It's Henry Winkler, the actor.
我演过方兹。
I was the Fonz.
他说,我刚刚还在通话中。
He goes, I was just on the call.
就像,他把整个简历都说了一遍,
Like, he gave his whole resume, like,
他是谁
his who it was
因为他最友善了,是啊。
because he's the nicest Yeah.
最,怎么说呢,谦逊的人
Most, like, just humble person
在世上。
on earth.
是啊。
Yeah.
所以我打算试着拼凑一套弗雷迪·克鲁格混搭方兹的装扮。
So I'm gonna try and put together a a Freddy Krueger slash Fonz outfit.
哦,你得发些照片看看
Oh, you have to show some pictures
两者兼备。
with both.
正是如此。
Exactly.
是啊。
Yeah.
现在这是你的挑战了。
This is your challenge now.
没错。
Exactly.
好的。
Okay.
你在看或者看过《巴里》吗?
Are you watching or have you watched Barry?
看过。
Yes.
是啊。
Yeah.
没错。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
他在里面演得太棒了。
He's so good in it.
他是最棒的。
He's the best.
他在那部剧和《发展受阻》里都是最出色的。
He's the best in that and Arrested Development too.
我超爱他在《发展受阻》里的表演。
I love him in Arrested Development.
好吧。
Alright.
好的,谢谢你,山姆。
Well, thanks, Sam.
谢谢你,山姆。
Thank you, Sam.
哦,女士。
Oh, lady.
说到角色扮演,我给你发过那位打扮成帕姆来看我演出的女孩的照片了吗?
Speaking of cosplay, did I send you the photo of the gal who came to my play dressed as Pam?
打扮成帕姆。
As Pam.
她叫凯莉。
Her name was Kelly.
我走到后台门口时,她就在那儿。
I walk out to do the stage door, and there she is.
她穿着,嗯,一件纽扣衬衫、铅笔裙和运动鞋。
She was in, like, a a button down blouse, a pencil skirt, sneakers.
太棒了。
It was amazing.
我和她合了影。
I I took a photo with her.
我会把照片发给你发动态用。
I will give it to you for stories.
我喜欢这样,珍娜。
I love that, Jenna.
你知道吗,卡西有个很棒的故事,一个粉丝告诉她遇到了办公室剧组的成员。
You know, Cassie has a great story where a fan told her about meeting an office cast member.
卡西,你能
Cassie, can you
分享一下吗?
share it?
天哪。
Oh my gosh.
这太独特了,我有一段录音。
It's so unique, and I have a clip.
我们来听听看吧。
So let's listen to it.
我是索菲亚。
I'm Sofia.
我来自纽约。
I'm from New York.
我是苏珊。
I'm Susan.
我是她妈妈,来自纽堡,新
I'm her mom from Newburgh, New
约克。
York.
耶!
Yay.
是啊。
Yeah.
爱了爱了。
Love it.
这是你们第一次参加办公室大会吗?
Is this your first office convention?
这是第二次,
This is our second,
其实。
actually.
好的。
Okay.
我们
We were
参加了首届大会。
at the inaugural.
是啊。
So yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
不错。
Nice.
你上次来参会时,有没有什么特别喜欢的瞬间?
Do you have, like, a favorite moment from last time you came to the convention?
我遇到了Creed,特别有趣。
I met Creed, and it's funny.
我前一天刚拔了智齿。
I got my wisdom teeth out the day before.
所以我当时还吃着止痛药,感觉特别嗨。
So it was like I I was, like, on pain meds, I was like, is awesome.
这样度过时光真是棒极了
This is a great way to spend
但她又一次硬撑过来了,是啊。
But she she muscled through it again and so yeah.
所以绝对是读克里德的书。
So definitely reading Creed.
那太棒了。
It was awesome.
是啊。
Yeah.
对啊。
Yeah.
能
Can
你能想象在止痛药作用下见到克里德吗?
you imagine meeting Creed on painkillers?
不能。
No.
不。
No.
克里德说的话,就算你完全清醒时都很难相信。
I you can barely believe anything Creed says when you're 100% sober.
我知道。
I know.
太神奇了。
That's amazing.
卡西,这次大会有什么让你意外的事情吗?
Cassie, was there anything about the convention that surprised you?
有。
Yeah.
有两件事让我印象深刻。
Two things really stood out to me.
首先是让我惊讶的是,有这么多家庭一起参加了这次办公室大会。
The first is I was surprised by how many families attended the office convention together.
是啊。
Yeah.
有好多家庭都来了。
There were so many families.
我看到有妈妈、爸爸、小孩子、青少年,看到他们都在那里真的很温馨。
I'm talking like moms, dads, little kids, teenage kids, and it was really sweet to see them all there.
安吉拉,你的家人不是也来参加大会了吗?
Angela, wasn't your family at the convention?
他们来了。
They did.
乔希和孩子们都顺道过来了。
So Josh and the kids stopped by.
我们把这次纽约之行当作家庭旅行,之后还去了冰岛。
We made this sort of a family trip to New York, and then we went on to Iceland.
对。
Yeah.
但他们确实来了半天,参加了问答环节。
But they did come for half a day, and they were there for the q and a panel.
他们对这一切有什么看法?
What did they think of all
?
of it?
太疯狂了。
It was wild.
我觉得,首先当人们看到他们走进来时,大家都鼓掌欢呼,像是说'真高兴你们能来'。
I think, people first of all, when they saw them walk in, people, like, clapped, they're like, oh, it's so glad you're here.
你知道吗?
You know?
所以我觉得他们真切感受到了《办公室》粉丝对剧组全体成员的温暖与热爱。
And so I think they really felt the warmth and love of the office fandom for the cast and the crew.
而且我认为这对他们来说真的很特别。
And I I think it was really special for them.
我觉得这有点像那种情况,就是,嗯,那只是我妈妈而已。
I think it was also kind of that thing where it's like, well, that's just my mom.
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
你知道吗?
You know?
是啊。
Yeah.
你知道,我的孩子们不常看到那种粉丝互动的场面。
You know, my kids, they don't see that kind of, like, fandom interaction very often.
所以我觉得他们有点被震撼到了。
And so I think they were a little bit like, woah.
比如当后台门打开时,人们为他们的妈妈欢呼的场景。
Like, when that door stage door would open and people were cheering for their mom.
没错。
Yeah.
你知道吗?
You know?
我明白。
I know.
这种事可不是天天能遇到的。
You don't get that every day.
就像,你知道的,好吧。
Like, you know, like, alright.
该吃晚饭了。
It's dinner.
谁下来帮忙?
Who's coming down?
帮忙摆餐具。
Help set the table.
他们可不会这样。
They're not like.
确实如此。
Exactly.
嗯,卡西,我看到你和几个我见过的家庭在交谈。
Well, Cassie, I saw you talking to a few of the families that I got to meet.
你能和我们分享一下吗?
Can you share with us about that?
天啊。
Oh my gosh.
是的。
Yeah.
有好多家庭,我喜欢和他们所有人聊天。
There are so many families, and I love talking with all of them.
我只想分享几个例子。
I just wanna share a couple.
这是一段来自新罕布什尔州的马克斯、艾米丽、艾拉和他们的父母艾米与迈克的视频片段。
Here's a clip of Max, Emily, Ella, and their parents, Amy, and Mike from New Hampshire.
我叫马克斯。
My name is Max.
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
我来自新罕布什尔州的萨默斯沃思。
And I'm from Summersworth, New Hampshire.
新罕布什尔州。
New Hampshire.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
艾米。
Emmy.
艾米。
Emmy.
我是艾拉。
And I'm Ella.
艾拉。
Ella.
你们是父母吗?
And are you the parents?
是的。
Yeah.
艾米。
Amy.
迈克。
Mike.
太好了。
Great.
我猜你们都喜欢《办公室》这部剧?
And I take it you all love The Office?
噢,当然。
Oh, yeah.
是啊。
Yeah.
我是看着这部剧长大的。
I've been raised on it.
真的吗?
Yeah?
你们有特别喜欢的某一集吗?
Do you have a, like, a favorite episode?
我特别喜欢德怀特用消防演习差点把大楼烧着的那一集。
I really like the one where Dwight almost burns down the building with a fire drill.
我看到你们有《办公室》主题的纹身。
I saw you have office tattoos.
家里就你一个人有《办公室》纹身吗?
Are you the only one in the family with office tattoos?
是的。
Yes.
是啊。
Yeah.
确实是。
Sure is.
你能告诉播客听众你的办公室纹身是什么吗?
Can you let the pod cats know what your office tattoos are?
对。
Yep.
我小腿上有一个纹身是监狱麦克风,另一只小腿上是德怀特假扮吉姆的形象。
So I've got one, prison mic on one calf and on the other calf is Dwight as Jim.
哇。
Wow.
太棒了。
That's amazing.
说到家庭,我有个关于一对父女听《办公室女郎》的故事要分享。
You know, speaking of families, I have a a share about a dad and his daughters who listen to Office Ladies.
所以我没有见到那位父亲,但他的女儿们在后台门口,她们非常可爱。
So I didn't get to meet the dad, but the daughters were at the stage door, and they were so sweet.
她们给我讲了这个温馨的故事,我问她们是否愿意再说一遍让我录下来。
They told me the sweet story, and I asked if they would say it again if I could record it.
以下是她们说的话。
Here's what they said.
好的,女士们。
Okay, ladies.
报上你们的名字。
Say your name.
德琳。
Deline.
布里奇特。
Bridget.
现在你们得把刚才告诉我的话再告诉办公室女士听众和安吉拉,因为这是全世界最可爱的事情。
You have to now tell the office ladies listeners and Angela what you just told me because it's the cutest thing in the whole world.
我和爸爸只要一起开车就会听办公室女士播客。
My dad and I listened to the office ladies podcast whenever we're in the car together.
他叫布拉德,他和我家其他人——卡特和我妈妈斯泰西都是最忠实的粉丝。
His name is Brad, and he and the rest of my family, Carter, and my mom, Stacy, were the biggest fans.
我们家整天循环播放这个节目。
It's on repeat in our house all the time.
我爱你们。
I love you.
你得说说为什么今晚会来芝加哥看这场演出?
And you have to say, why are you here tonight in Chicago seeing this play?
当然是因为你给我们买了票来看,演出太精彩了。
We're sure because you bought us tickets to come and see it, and it was amazing.
你爸爸买了票对你们说:女士们,去看这场演出吧。
Your dad bought you tickets and was like, ladies, go see this show.
谢谢。
Thank you.
你爸爸叫什么名字?
What's your dad's name?
布拉德。
Brad.
布拉德?
Brad?
谢谢。
Thank you.
是不是很暖心?
Isn't that so sweet?
她说她爸爸在播客上听说了这部剧,然后他说,姑娘们,你们得去看看,还给他们买了票。
She said her dad heard about the play on the podcast, and he said, girls, you gotta go see it, and he got him tickets.
真是太暖心了。
That is so sweet.
嗯。
Mhmm.
这是凯蒂和克里斯。
This is Katie and Chris.
没错。
Exactly.
所以我真的很喜欢这样。
It's so I just love it.
我喜欢这个节目和播客把家人聚在一起的感觉。
I love the show bringing families together and the podcast.
凯西,还有吗?
Cassie, any more?
有的。
Yeah.
我再分享一个。
I'll share one more.
我真的很享受与这个家庭——来自南卡罗来纳州和佐治亚州的艾莉丝、布里奇特和安德森的交谈。
I really enjoyed talking to this family, Elise, Bridget, and Anderson from South Carolina and Georgia.
我是Elise Scarborough,来自南卡罗来纳州查尔斯顿。
I am Elise Scarborough, and I'm from Charleston, South Carolina.
Bridget Scarborough,乔治亚州萨凡纳。
Bridget Scarborough, Savannah, Georgia.
Anderson Scarborough,乔治亚州萨凡纳。
Anderson Scarborough, Savannah, Georgia.
太棒了。
Love it.
你穿的是什么?
And what are you wearing?
我是一只熊。
I am a bear.
我是一颗甜菜。
I am a beet.
而我是《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》。
And I am Battlestar Galactica.
太爱了。
Love it.
太爱了。
Love it.
这是你第一次参加办公室大会吗?
Is this your first office convention?
是的。
Yes.
《办公室》对你来说意味着什么?
And what does The Office mean to you?
一切。
Everything.
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
我想我每天都在看这部剧。
I think I I think I watch it every single day.
它就像我入睡时的背景音。
It's like what I fall asleep too.
我知道只要一放《办公室》,就该睡觉了。
I know if I put The Office on, it's time for bed.
它给我们带来了太多欢乐。
It just brings us so much joy.
我们喜欢在聚会时一起看这部剧。
We like to watch it when we all hang out together.
我们今天早上还在看这部剧,做准备呢。
We're watching it this morning, getting ready.
这真的让人感到舒适。
This is really gets Comfort.
我们确实如此。
Us Yeah.
烦人。
Annoyed.
是啊。
Yeah.
说实话。
Not gonna lie.
我很久都不喜欢《办公室》这部剧。
I did not like The Office for the longest time.
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
我不喜欢是因为他们俩,特别是Elise,她总在车里做饭时放这部剧。
I did not like it because them two, especially Elise, she would always throw it on in the car during making dinner.
它总是开着,我就想,哟,这也没那么好笑啊。
It was always on, and I'd like, yo, it's not even that funny.
然后不知怎么的,我看了一两集后突然觉得,哇。
And then I think, like, I don't know, I caught, like, an episode or two, and I was like, dang.
这其实真的挺搞笑的。
This is actually really funny.
我把整季都看完了,记得当时凌晨三点坐在我妈家看完大结局,因为那天晚上我必须把它看完。
And I watched through the whole season, and I I remember sitting at my mom's house watching the finale at, like, three in the morning because I just had to finish it that night.
当史蒂夫·卡瑞尔回归时,我哭了。
And when Steve Carell came back, and I I cried.
我哭得稀里哗啦的,兄弟。
I bawled my eyes out, dog.
我哭得可惨了。
Like, I cried so bad.
这个结局真是太棒了。
It was such an amazing finale.
是啊。
Yeah.
我经常说,如果有外星人降临地球,要求我们推荐一部能描述美国的电视剧,我觉得《办公室》就是最完美的选择。
And I always say that if aliens were to ever come down and they were like, yo, give us a TV show to watch to describe America, I think The Office would be, like, the perfect thing.
这部剧能全面展现美国的整体面貌。
Like, that's the show that would describe America as a whole.
让他们沉浸在速度中。
Get them caught up in speed.
是啊。
Yeah.
我能说说我为什么喜欢安德森吗?
Can I tell you what I love about Anderson?
安德森从'关掉那个节目'转变了。对吧。
Anderson went from turn off that show Right.
从我的生活中摆脱出来,穿着三人版的《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》服装参加办公室大会。
Get it out of my life to being dressed as Battlestar Galactica in a three person outfit at an office convention.
没错。
Right.
就像,
Like,
这就是他所经历的一段旅程。
that is a journey that he has gone on.
还有就是说,好吧,外星人。
Also to say, okay, aliens.
这就是我们给你的礼物。
This is what our gift to you.
现在你理解我们的世界了。
Now you understand our world.
那真是太棒了。
That was awesome.
凯西,你提到还有一件事让你特别惊讶。
Cassie, you said there was one other thing that really surprised you.
是什么
What was
事?
it?
我不断问粉丝他们最喜欢《办公室》的哪一集,结果好多粉丝都反复提到某一集,这完全出乎我的预料。
I kept asking fans what their favorite office episode was, and so many fans kept saying this one episode, and I wouldn't have ever guessed it.
你们想试着猜猜看吗?
Do you guys want to try to guess?
好的。
Okay.
所以这是我不会猜到的,因为我的第一反应可能是像'晚宴派对'或'游船狂欢'之类的。
So it's something I wouldn't guess because my first instinct would be, like, dinner party or booze cruise or something.
所以这个是我不会想到的。
So this is one I wouldn't guess.
嗯。
Mhmm.
呃。
Ugh.
我在想。
I'm thinking.
我也在思考。
I'm thinking too.
再见,迈克尔。
Goodbye, Michael.
这是我的猜测。
That's my guess.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我选第一季,我要说是多元化日那一集。
I'll go season one, and I'll say diversity day.
哦,不。
Oh, no.
马克斯其实已经暗示过了。
Max actually hinted at it.
是压力缓解那集。
It's stress relief.
压力缓解。
Stress relief.
人们都喜欢开场。
People love open.
是啊。
Yeah.
是啊。
Yeah.
和防火强盗一起。
With the fire safe bandit.
我们应该看看压力缓解的超级粉丝版。
We should watch the super fan version of stress relief.
当然。
Sure.
是啊。
Yeah.
如果这是大家的最爱,也许我们应该看看。
Maybe we should if it's everybody's favorite.
我知道。
I know.
我想知道那个版本里有什么新的小彩蛋。
I wonder what new little nuggets are in that one.
我也想知道。
I wonder.
我们可能得去找大卫·罗杰斯问问。
We might have to hit up David Rogers.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我注意到你开始把戴夫·罗杰斯叫大卫·罗杰斯了。
I've noticed you've started calling Dave Rogers David Rogers.
这是他现在的首选名字吗?
Is this his preferred name now?
不是。
No.
我想是因为我有个叫大卫的姐夫,我一直叫他戴夫,后来听到我嫂子和他的一些家人总是叫他大卫。
I think it's because I have a brother-in-law named David who I called Dave constantly and then sort of heard my sister-in-law and some of his family always say David.
然后我问乔希,他是戴夫还是大卫?
And then I said to Josh, is he Dave or David?
然后他说,他是戴夫。
And then he was like, he's Dave.
我说,好吧。
I'm like, okay.
行吧。
Fine.
然后他妹妹说,不对。
And then his sister was like, no.
他是大卫。
He's David.
哦,但戴夫·罗杰斯现在是大卫了吗?
Oh, but is Dave Rogers now David?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我觉得我现在有个默认模式,就是两个名字我都会叫。
And I think I have this default now where I'm like, I'm gonna say both.
我要五五开。
I'm gonna do fifty fifty.
有时候我会叫他戴夫。
Sometimes I'm gonna say Dave.
有时候我会叫他大卫。
Sometimes I'm gonna say David.
我只是确认一下。
I was just checking.
我这叫全面覆盖。
I'm covering all my bases.
好吧,下次和他一起吃午饭时,也许我们该问问清楚。
Well, the next time we have lunch with him, maybe we should ask.
好的。
Okay.
安吉拉,你提到你遇见了来自世界各地的人。
Well, Angela, you mentioned that you met people from all over the world.
我很好奇谁是从最远的地方来的。
I'm curious who traveled the furthest.
我们知道是谁来参加大会的吗?
Do we know to the convention?
我记得我和谁聊过,可以让亚当来回答。
I remember who I talked to, and I can let Adam answer.
哦。
Oh.
哦,好的。
Oh, okay.
来自英格兰的亚当。
Adam from England.
是啊。
Yeah.
哇哦。
Woah.
你是专程赶来参加今天的活动吗?
Did you travel all the way to be here today?
没错。
Yeah.
就为了这个。
Just for this.
天啊。
Oh my gosh.
我看过之前活动的照片,一直想着要是能参加就好了,而这次是最后一届了。
I've seen I've seen pictures of the past ones, and I've oh, I've got wish I could go, and then this is the last one.
所以,没错,必须得来。
So, yeah, had to do it.
是啊。
Yeah.
必须来。
To do it.
太棒了。
It's amazing.
没错。
Yeah.
太赞了。
Awesome.
是啊。
Yeah.
你说你听过这个播客。
You said you listen to the podcast.
你有特别喜欢的某一期或某个片段吗?
Do you have, like, a favorite episode or moment from the podcast?
我特别喜欢最近一期与露西·戴维斯的对谈,显然也因为其中有些英国元素的关联。
I really enjoyed one of the latest ones with Lucy Davis, obviously, because of the sort of British connection as well.
是啊。
Yeah.
那期节目非常引人入胜。
That was fascinating.
没错。
Yeah.
确实很棒。
Really good.
对。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
我记得亚当。
I remember Adam.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。