本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
我是珍娜·费舍尔,我是安吉拉·金赛。
I'm Jenna Fischer, and I'm Angela Kinsey.
我们曾一起出演《办公室》,也是最好的朋友。
We were on the office together, and we're best friends.
现在我们要做一档终极办公室爱好者播客。
And now we're doing the ultimate office lovers podcast
大家好。
Hello, everyone.
嗨。
Hi.
欢迎来到《办公室女郎》6.0版。
Welcome to Office Lady six point o.
今天我们要讨论《办公室》里所有与食物相关的内容。
Today, we are gonna be discussing all things food on the office.
在幕后和镜头前,你们会听到一些演员分享他们的美食记忆。
So behind the scenes, in the scenes, you're going to hear from some of our cast members about their food memories.
另外,我们出色的餐饮供应商塞尔吉奥·贾科曼将在节目后半段加入我们。
Plus, Sergio Giacoman, our awesome caterer, is going to be with us later on in the episode.
他会讲述他为《办公室》剧组提供餐饮服务的经历。
He's going to tell us all about his time feeding the cast and crew of The Office.
没错。
Yes.
和他交谈真是太愉快了。
It was so wonderful talking with him.
他对这部剧有着美好的回忆。
He has such fond memories of the show.
而且,你知道的,Dunder Mifflin公司发生过一些相当精彩的美食时刻。
And, you know, there were some pretty epic food moments that happened at Dunder Mifflin.
我们需要讨论这些,还有我在DVD花絮里发现的一些难以置信的美食内容。
We're going to need to discuss those and some unbelievable food content I found in the bonus features on the DVDs.
我等不及要分享了。
I can't wait to share.
先来个预告。
Here's a teaser.
其中一个是关于一位Dunder Mifflin员工开办烹饪节目的故事。
One involves a Dunder Mifflin employee who starts a cooking show.
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
另外还有一些John Krasinski为NBC拍摄的美食公益广告。
And the other are some food PSAs that John Krasinski did for NBC.
女士,我可能在我的数字垃圾堆里找到了一些东西。
Well, lady, I might have found something in my digital clutter.
你说这话,我简直不敢相信。
You said that, and I can't believe it.
首先,你居然会有数字垃圾。
Like, you have digital first of all, you have digital clutter.
其次,这还和食物有关。
And secondly, it's about food.
好的。
Okay.
等我们讲到的时候我会全部解释清楚。
I'll explain it all when we get to it.
不过首先,今天我们演播室迎来了一位特别嘉宾,同时也是《办公室女郎》的忠实听众。
But first, we have a very special guest in the studio with us today and also a loyal Office Ladies listener.
而且你在笑呢
And you are smiling
因为是的。
because Yes.
因为今天的嘉宾是我的丈夫,一位自学成才的杰出厨师兼烘焙师,约书亚·斯奈德。
Because today's guest is my husband and an amazing self taught chef and baker, Joshua Snyder.
你好,乔希。
Hello, Josh.
谢谢。
Thank you.
非常感谢你们。
Thank you guys so much.
哦,天啊。
Oh, man.
能来到这里感觉太不真实了,因为我是你们的超级粉丝,也是这个播客的忠实听众。
It's it's surreal to be here because I I am such a fan of you guys and the podcast.
所以真的能来到这里就像做梦一样。
And so it's just like to actually be here.
我简直不敢相信。
I'm like, oh my gosh.
这太疯狂了。
It's it's crazy
在这里。
out here.
他每一期《办公室女士》都听了。
He has listened to every single episode of office lady.
每一期。
Every episode.
包括我们的第二杯酒。
Including our second drinks.
哦,第二杯酒很棒。
Oh, second drinks are great.
我超爱第二杯酒。
I love the second drinks.
我喜欢
I love the
你们做的第二杯酒特别节目。
top show you guys do with the second drinks.
是啊。
Yeah.
他非常鼓舞人心。
He's very encouraging.
他说,我喜欢这些小道消息。
He's like, I like the tidbits.
是啊。
Yeah.
重新听一遍感觉太棒了。
And relistening to it has been great.
我,我好像重新发现我有多爱你们的播客,一遍
I I've, like, rediscovered how much I I love your podcast over
又一遍。
and over.
太棒了。
It's great.
你应该给办公空间做广告。
You should do ads for office space.
我同意。
I agree.
我们觉得以和你、Josh以及Angela聊天的方式开启这期美食节目会很有趣,因为你们俩昨天刚出了一本烹饪书。
Well, we thought it would be a really fun way to kick off this food episode by talking with you, Josh, and Angela, because the two of you had a cookbook come out yesterday.
是的。
Yes.
10月21日,你们的新烹饪书《你也能做到》发布了。
October 21, your new cookbook called You Can Make This.
昨天刚出的。
It came out yesterday.
这对我们来说非常超现实。
It's very surreal to us.
我们正在为它做宣传。
We're we're, like, doing press for it.
我们上了《今日秀》节目。
We're on the Today Show.
我是说,这就像一阵旋风,而且我很高兴它终于面世了。
I mean, it's been a whirlwind, and it's so I'm so happy it's finally out too.
这已经酝酿了很长时间。
It's been such a long time coming.
你知道吗?
You know?
我们一直在做这个项目。
We've been working on this.
你们都知道的。
You guys know it.
写一本书要花很长时间,比你以为的要长得多。
Writing a book takes a long time, like, a lot longer than you think it it does.
明白吗?
You know?
是啊。
Yeah.
不。
No.
当我们最初决定时,好吧。
When we very first decided, okay.
我们要收集所有我们最爱的食谱。
We're gonna take all of our favorite recipes.
你知道的,我们有YouTube上的《与Josh和Ann一起烘焙》节目,而且Josh多年来一直在我们的网站上精选食谱。
You know, we had the YouTube baking with Josh and Ann show, and then Josh has been curating recipes for years on our website.
然后我们就觉得,是时候出我们的烹饪书了。
And we were like, it's time to do our cookbook.
我当时就说,亲爱的。
And I was like, babe.
我告诉他,Jenna,你告诉我的那些话。
And I told him, Jenna, what you told me.
你说,你要推销这本书。
You're like, you're gonna pitch this book.
三年后,你会拿着它
In three years, you'll hold it
在手里。
in your hand.
这也太准了吧。
It's so accurate too.
我是说,我我我当时就觉得,真的需要那么久吗。
I mean, I I I was like, seriously, it's gonna take that.
我无法想象要花那么长时间。
I can't imagine it taking that long.
你知道吗?
You know?
就像,我已经把食谱都准备好了。
It's like, I have the recipes ready to go.
比如,还有什么别的吗?
Like, what what else is there?
你懂吗?
You know?
还在等什么呢?
What's the hold on?
这太棒了,安吉拉。
This is amazing, Angela.
你就是我食谱里的那个我。是的。
You were me in the cookbook Yes.
就像我对我们的书那样。
The way I was with our book.
我当时就想,天啊。
I was like, oh gosh.
系好安全带,女士。
Buckle in, lady.
系好安全带。
Buckle in.
还会有修改、摄影这些事。
There's gonna be revisions, photography.
太多修改了。
So many revisions.
很多
A lot
会有很多人对你从未想过要讨论的事情发表意见,比如字体大小和颜色。
of people are gonna weigh in on things you never even imagined you'd be talking about, font size and color.
而且
And
是啊。
yeah.
这本烹饪书真是你们俩的美好写照。
Well, this cookbook is such a lovely reflection of the two of you.
我之前说过,我的孩子们总是很兴奋去你们家吃饭,或者当你们来我们家时,他们知道你们会带些东西来。
I have said this before, but my kids always get so excited to come to your house for dinner or when you come to our house and they know you're gonna bring something.
因为食物总是那么棒,而且你们的家总是那么温馨。
Because the food's always so great, and, also, your home is just so welcoming.
我真的在这本烹饪书中感受到了这一点。
And I really felt that in the cookbook.
你们能分享一下你们是如何开始这段美食之旅的吗?
Can you guys share a little bit about how you started this food journey?
我是说,我记得你们俩约会时,从安吉拉那里听说,你们总是在厨房里忙活。
I mean, my memory of you two dating and hearing from Angela was that you were always kinda in the kitchen.
哦,是啊。
Oh, yeah.
我是说,事情是这样的。
I mean, I here's the thing.
乔什总是能做出学校里所有妈妈们都在谈论的甜点。
Josh was always whipping up some dessert that all the moms at the school were talking about.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
他会为活动带来这些糖霜饼干,它们看起来像艺术品,但味道也非常好。
He would bring these sugar cookies for events, and they looked like works of art, but they also tasted really good.
所以我就想,这家伙到底是谁?
So I was like, who's who's this guy?
是啊。
Yeah.
我是说,我开始做饼干和蛋糕,你知道的,那时候孩子们还小。
I mean, I started, like, making the cookies and cakes, you know, when the kids were small.
我想主要是因为我是个预算有限的爸爸。
And I think mostly I was a dad on a budget.
你懂吧?
You know?
所以我想在他们生日时能满足他们的愿望。
So I wanted to be able to give them what they wanted for their birthday.
明白吗?
You know?
而且,你知道,他们想要一个忍者蛋糕,或者某种主题角色蛋糕。
And and, you know, they wanted, like, a Ninjago cake or, like, some sort of, like, themed, like, character cake.
我想为他们做到这一点。
I wanted to be able to do that for them.
而且,你知道的,商店里的蛋糕很贵。
So and, you know, cakes are expensive at the store.
所以我觉得,不如自己动手做。
So I really thought that I could just, you know, make it myself.
这很像他的作风,就像他的家人一样。
This is very much him being also just like his family.
他们就是自己动手。
They just do it themselves.
你知道吗?
You know?
他们在堪萨斯和科罗拉多州,会自己想办法解决的。
They're Kansas and Colorado, and they're just gonna figure it out.
他们不会花钱请人代劳。
They're not gonna pay someone to do it for them.
嗯,很中西部作风。
Well, very Midwest.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
我是说,你所有关于圣路易斯的故事,我都觉得,哦,对。
I mean, all of your stories about Saint Louis, I'm like, oh, yeah.
那是那是那是堪萨斯。
That's that's that's Kansas.
那是一样的,完全一样。
That's the same it's the same thing.
所以是的。
So yeah.
但我我它它一开始真的只是个爱好。
But I I it it started out like it's just a hobby, really.
后来随着我越来越投入,就买了更多装备。
And then as I got more into it, I got more gear.
然后突然间,我就变成了那个拥有两抽屉不同裱花嘴的人。
And then all of a sudden, I'm the person with, you know, two drawers of different icing tips.
你知道吗?
You know?
我就想,我这是怎么了?
I'm like, who what what happened to me?
我也不知道。
I don't know.
嗯,你当时为我孩子的生日做了那些蛋糕和饼干。
Well, you made those cakes and cookies then for my kids' birthdays.
你还为明迪的女儿做了一些。
You made some for Mindy's daughter.
就像,你一开始大家就会说,等等。
Like, you started then people were like, hold on.
因为很多时候,就像你说的,安吉,它们看起来不错,但味道不怎么样。
Because a lot of times, like you said, Ange, they look good, but they don't taste good.
乔什的东西两者兼备。
Josh's stuff is both.
是啊。
Yeah.
而且,你知道,乔什,我觉得对你来说,烘焙就像是你的禅意花园。
And, you know, I I think for you too, Josh, like, baking is kind of like your zen garden.
完全同意。
Absolutely.
就像是你去放松的地方。
It's like where you go to relax.
绝对是这样。
Absolutely.
其实挺有意思的,这本食谱书我大部分都是在听《办公室女士》时完成的。
And, actually, it's it's funny because, this cookbook I did so much of this cookbook listening to office ladies.
因为我超爱听有声书和播客,可以说这些食谱大部分都是我在听《办公室女士》某一期时做的。
And because I I'm a huge audiobook person, a podcast person, and I would say I mean, majority of these recipes, I was listening to an office ladies episode.
哦。
Oh.
或者两期。
Or two.
是的。
Yeah.
哇。
Wow.
不客气。
You're welcome.
谢谢。
Thank you.
办公室女性是这本书的重要组成部分。
Office ladies is a huge part of this book.
我们加入
We're in
这本书。
the book.
我们在
We're in
这本书。
the book.
我喜欢它。
I like it.
还有另一件事。
And here's the other thing too.
乔什不仅是个出色的面包师,还是个很棒的厨师。
It's not only is Josh a great baker, but he's also a great chef.
我们家总是很热闹。
So one of the things we have a busy household.
我们有很多孩子。
We have lots of kids.
他们经常带朋友来家里玩。
They always have friends over.
所以我们特别注重简单的晚餐、美味的零食以及早餐和午餐。
So we're big on easy dinners and great snacks and breakfast and lunches.
所以这里真的应有尽有。
So there's really everything in here.
我们希望这本书能让你感觉就像来我们家做客一样。
And we wanted it to feel like you were just coming home with us and hanging out.
是啊。
Yeah.
安吉在个人故事方面做得太棒了。
And Ang did such a great job with the the personal stories.
对吧?
You know?
因为每道食谱背后都有故事,对我们来说都意义非凡。
Because every every recipe does have a story because it means something to us.
要么是我们家经常做的菜,要么是我奶奶或她奶奶传下来的食谱。
It's either something that we've you know, we make all the time in our house or was, you know, my grandma's recipe or her grandma's recipe.
安吉的写作方式让你感觉就像是我们厨房和家庭的一员——事实上你确实已经是了。
And Ange just had a way of, like, you know, writing the book to make it feel like you're part of our kitchen and part of our family, which you, you know, are.
是的。
Yes.
没错。
Exactly.
而且我确实在我们的书中向珍娜点头致意了,因为我喜欢我们之间的互动交流。
And I I did take a nod to our book, Jenna, because I love that we had a back and forth.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以我们在烹饪书中实现了这一点。
So we did that with our cookbook.
如果有对乔什特别重要的食谱,他会写一小段话,或者我来写一小段。
If there was a recipe that was special to Josh, he would write a little thing or I would write a little thing.
这样你们就能看到这种互动。
So you have this back and forth.
但我同样非常期待我们的孩子能拥有这本书。
But I'm just so excited also for our kids to have this book.
它真的让我感觉像我们的家。
It really feels like our home to me.
希望大家会喜欢它。
I hope everyone likes it.
书里有精美的食物摄影作品。
There's beautiful food photography.
我要特别感谢维多利亚·哈里斯和她的整个团队,书中还有我们在生活和家中的一些自然随性的照片。
I wanna give a shout out to Victoria Harris and her whole team, but then there's also these candid pictures of us in our life and our home.
是的。
Yeah.
我们的孩子也是在厨房里长大的,这些食谱,对,就是伴随他们成长的食谱。
Our kids grew up in the kitchen too, and these are the recipes that that, yeah, that they grew up with.
所以我非常高兴我们能给他们留下这份纪念。
And so I'm so happy that we have this keepsake for them.
而且,你知道,除了分享给大家,这些对我们孩子来说真的很重要,这些都是我们成长过程中熟悉的食谱。
Besides, you know, putting it out for everyone else, this for our kids was really important for us to have these you know, these are the recipes we grew up with.
是啊。
Yeah.
嗯,你知道,最后想说的是,我们把食谱书命名为《你能做到》的原因之一,是因为我在厨房里真的不擅长。
Well and, you know, just to wrap up, one of the reasons we named the cookbook You Can Make This is because I am not a natural in the kitchen.
我在厨房里简直一团糟,而乔什总是对我说,你能做到的。
I'm pretty much a hot mess in the kitchen, and Josh would always say to me, you can make this.
他也会对我们的孩子这么说。
And he would also say that to our kids.
比如,他们尝试做菜时,他就会说,孩子们,你们能做到的。
Like, they would try a recipe, and he'd be like, guys, you can make this.
所以当要给书起名时,我就说,亲爱的,我们必须叫它《你能做到》,因为你总是对我们这么说。
So when it came time to name the book, I was like, babe, we have to call it You Can Make This because that's what you say to us all the time.
确实如此。
It's true.
是的。
Yeah.
我也想提一下你的食谱书,这些菜真的可以吃,因为你的食谱和烹饪确实如此,乔什,比如你的一锅法吉塔。
I would also like to call your cookbook, you can eat this, because this is true about your recipes and your cooking, Josh, is, for example, you have your one sheet fajitas.
那是我们全家人的最爱。
That is a family favorite of ours.
这个在食谱书里吗?
Is that in the cookbook?
当然。
Absolutely.
太好了。
Yay.
没错。
Yep.
好的。
Okay.
上面的香料混合不会对孩子来说太辣,但对大人来说依然层次丰富。
And the spice mix on that, it's not too spicy for the kids, but it's still complex for the adults.
所以它是温和但复杂的。
So it's, like, mild but complex.
我认为你所有烹饪的共同点是确实可以放心吃。
And something that I think is true of all your cooking is you really can.
我会告诉我的孩子们,这个可以吃。
I would tell my kids, you can eat this.
是乔什做的。
Josh made it.
我会说,好吧。
And I'd be like, okay.
那我试试看。
Then I'll try it.
这让他们尝试了新事物。
And it got them to try new things.
所以你可以做这个,你的孩子们也能吃这个。
So you can make this, and your kids can eat this.
这是一本适合全家人的烹饪书。
This is a cookbook for the whole family.
乔什,请告诉我你今天给我们带了什么东西来。
And, Josh, please tell me that you brought something in for us today.
哦,你知道我看到旁边有个盒子,我就带了。
Oh, you know I see a box next to know I did.
好吧。
Alright.
所以我带了格兰诺拉麦片来。
So I brought in the granola.
乔什自制的格兰诺拉麦片。
Josh's homemade granola.
这是我最爱的格兰诺拉麦片。
It's my favorite granola.
如果你喜欢格兰诺拉麦片,各位,这个就是为你准备的。
If you love granola, y'all, this is for you.
食谱在烹饪书里。
The recipe is in the cookbook.
我花了好几年完善这个格兰诺拉麦片食谱,可以说这是...这是最棒的食谱之一。
I spent years perfecting this granola recipe, and it's like, I can say it's it's one of, like, it's one of the best recipes in the
书。
book.
有点惊讶你把它收录进烹饪书了。
A little surprised you included it in the cookbook.
我说过他不该这么做。
I said he shouldn't.
我当时就说,宝贝,你应该把这个配方放到超市去卖。
I was like, babe, you need to sell this at the grocery store.
我同意。
I agree.
但他想分享出来。
But he wanted to share it.
他希望你们也能自己做。
He wanted you guys to be able to make it too.
我愿意。
I do.
我愿意。
I do.
我想...而且,你知道,我还是会继续为你们做这个。
I want and and, you know, I'll still make it for you too.
你知道吗?
You know?
我知道。
I know.
我知道。
I know.
没有
Don't have
必须的。
to be.
我们开玩笑说等老了以后,要住在一个小镇上,他会做格兰诺拉麦片,用棕色小纸袋包装,在街角的咖啡店售卖。
We we sort of joke that when we grow old, we're gonna, like, live in some little town, and he's gonna make granola, we're gonna put it in little brown paper bags and sell it at the corner of little coffee shop.
是的。
Yes.
你们还应该做些香料混合包。
And you should also do, like, spice mixes.
比如,乔什的法吉塔香料混合包。
Like, Josh's fajita spice mix.
乔什的塔可香料混合包。
Josh's taco spice mix.
嗯。
Mhmm.
是的。
Yes.
你很擅长用香料。
You're good with the spices.
谢谢。
Thank you.
非常感谢。
Thank you so much.
辛辣又健康。
Spicy and granola.
这是你的自传。
It's your autobiography.
最后还有,
And then lastly,
你可以做肉桂曲奇。
you may cook snickerdoodles.
是啊。
Yeah.
哦,太好了。
Oh, yay.
这些可能是我真正意义上第一个,我觉得,完美掌握的曲奇
And these were these were probably the first cookie that I actually, I think, perfected
嗯。
Mhmm.
也是。
Too.
就是,我当时就觉得,好吧。
Like, where I was like, okay.
这个,就是,这个饼干真的超赞。
This is, like, this is just Dang good cookie.
饼干,我对它超级有信心。
Cookie, and I'm super confident with it.
所以我给凯西和萨姆也各带了一个。
So I brought one for Cassie and, Sam too.
从包厢那边传来一些欢呼声。
Getting some cheers from the booth.
耶。
Yay.
嗯,我们非常高兴你能来。
Well, we're so happy to have you here.
我们对我们的烹饪书感到非常兴奋。
We're so excited for our cookbook.
大家如果还没买的话,赶紧去买吧。
You guys, go out and get it if you haven't.
书名叫《你也可以做到》。
It's called You Can Make This.
我们真的是怀着满满的爱意制作了这本书。
We really just made this with, with, like, a lot of love in our hearts.
是的。
Yeah.
我们希望你喜欢它。
We hope you like it.
大家帮帮乔什和安吉登上畅销榜吧。
Help Josh and Ange get on the bestseller list, y'all.
买这本烹饪书。
Get this cookbook.
好的。
Alright.
我们要休息一下。
We will take a break.
等我们回来,就开始讨论办公室里所有的食物。
And when we come back, we're gonna start talking about all the food on the office.
没错。
Yep.
嘿,朋友们。
Hey, friends.
我是莎伦·麦克马洪,《序言》的主持人。
I'm Sharon McMahon, host of the preamble.
听着。
Listen.
我知道你正在应对很多事情,当周围的世界一片混乱时,情况就更难了。
I know you're dealing with a lot, and it's even harder to do it when the world around you feels chaotic.
但我在这里提供帮助。
But I'm here to help.
每周,我和特邀嘉宾们都会放慢节奏,聊聊那些塑造我们世界的故事,新闻背后的真相,它们为何重要,以及这一切如何相互关联。
Each week, my expert guests and I slow things down to talk about the stories shaping our world, what's really happening behind the headlines, why it matters, how it all connects.
如果你准备好寻求真正的理解,甚至是一丝希望,请关注并收听我们的开场白,无论你在哪里获取播客。
And if you're ready for real understanding and maybe even a little bit of hope, follow and listen to the preamble wherever you get your podcasts.
我们回来了。
We are back.
那对我来说太有趣了。
That was so fun for me.
我知道。
I know.
他当时特别紧张,我就说:乔希,就我和珍娜在啊。
He was really nervous, and I was like, Josh, it's just me and Jenna.
你懂吗?
You know?
但他就是想把事情做好,而且他这个人特别真诚。
But he just wanted to do a good job, and he's so earnest, you know, as a person.
能邀请他上播客我真的很开心。
I was so delighted to have him on the podcast.
你们俩在一起太可爱了。
You guys are so cute together.
好吧。
Alright.
我想现在是时候聊聊《办公室》片场内外最有趣的饮食片段了。
Well, I think it's time to dig into some of the most fun food moments both on and off set of the office.
我们从开头说起。
Let's start with onset.
好的。
Okay.
你知道,剧中有很多情节都是以食物为关键元素的。
You know, there are so many ways that food served as a plot point in episodes.
是啊。
Yeah.
非常多。
Like a lot.
从试播集开始,就有果冻里的订书机。
Starting with the pilot, with the stapler in Jell O.
哦,我其实查过我们在剧里往果冻里放东西的次数。
Oh, I actually looked up how many times we put things in Jell O on the show.
你准备好听了吗?
Are you ready for this?
超过两次吗?
Is it more than two?
是的。
It is.
如果把模拟场景算上,这是个提示。
Well, if you count a simulation, that's a hint.
首先是德怀特的订书机。
So you have Dwight's stapler.
对吧?
Right?
那是在试播集里。
That's in the pilot.
你有迈克尔那个'全球最佳老板'的杯子。
You have Michael's world's best boss mug.
也是在试播集里。
Also in the pilot.
在试播集里。
In the pilot.
你在'同性恋猎巫行动'那集里有安迪的计算器。
You have Andy's calculator in gay witch hunt.
哦,哇。
Oh, wow.
我都忘了这事了。
I forgot about that.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
没错。
That's right.
然后你在'本地广告'那集里有德怀特的火箭发射器。
And then you have Dwight's rocket launcher in local ad.
记得那集吗?德怀特在玩那个网游《第二人生》。
So remember in that episode, Dwight is playing that online game, Second Life?
噢,是的。
Oh, yes.
吉姆在里面也有个角色,德怀特在果冻0里找到了他的火箭发射器。
And Jim has a character in it too, and Dwight finds his rocket launcher in Jell 0.
最后还有德怀特在经理和销售员身份时的电话。
And then lastly, Dwight's phone in manager and salesman.
哦,是啊。
Oh, yeah.
所以那绝对是个贯穿始终的食物梗。
So that was definitely a running food gag.
嗯,还有好多呢。
Well, there are so many more.
我正在回忆往事,突然想到迈克尔对培根的热爱,这后来导致他烫伤了脚。
I was going down memory lane, and I thought of just Michael's love of bacon, which then leads him to burning his foot.
经典。
Classic.
然后,你知道,有些被删掉的场景又被加回到超级粉丝集里了,比如瑞安从加油站给迈克尔带的所有食物造成的伤害。
And then, you know, there's those scenes that were deleted that have been added back to the super fan episode for the injury of all the food that Ryan brings Michael from the gas station.
这简直太不可思议了。
It's pretty incredible.
然后我想到了德怀特为了把口香糖弄出来,不得不往迈克尔头发上抹花生酱,还有迈克尔带去大卫·华莱士派对上的商店买的土豆沙拉。
And then I thought of the peanut butter that Dwight has to put in Michael's hair to get the gum out or the store bought potato salad that Michael brings to David Wallace's party.
还有菲莉丝的微波爆米花打断了精致物品俱乐部的会议呢?
How about Phyllis's microwave popcorn that interrupts the finer things club meeting?
太棒了。
So good.
这些都是食物被用作剧情点的方式。
These are all ways that food is used as a plot point.
比如凯文的辣椒、安吉拉的布朗尼,还有安迪做的樱桃朱比利。
I mean, Kevin's chili, Angela's brownies, Andy making cherries jubilee.
当然,还有瑞恩引发火灾的奶酪皮塔饼。
And, of course, Ryan's cheese pita that started the fire.
是啊。
Yeah.
例子太多了,但我想我最喜欢的食物剧情线可能是让我们认识‘壁灯苹果酒’的那段。
There are so many, but I think maybe my favorite food plotline is the one that led us to meet sconcey cider.
哦,壁灯苹果酒啊。
Oh, sconcey cider.
而且你知道吗,我在准备这期‘美食特辑’时,特意去超级粉丝集里重温了命名那一段。
And, you know, lady, I went to the super fan episode for christening when I was prepping this episode of all about food.
我本来希望能看到更多关于壁灯苹果酒的内容。
I was just hoping there was more sconcey cider.
结果并没有。
There's not.
哦。
Oh.
就这样。
That's it.
你只能得到这些
You get what you
得到。
get.
你得到的。
What you get.
嗯。
Mhmm.
嗯,我在想所有的圣诞派对。
Well, I was thinking about too just all of the Christmas parties.
所有的派对。
All the parties.
嗯。
Mhmm.
食物。
The food.
是啊。
Yeah.
太多了。
So much.
当然,还有我们实际不得不吃的那些东西,比如梅雷迪思的冰淇淋蛋糕、椒盐脆饼日的脆饼。
And then, of course, there are all the things that we actually had to eat, like Meredith's ice cream cake, pretzels on pretzel day.
内莉不得不吃掉所有那些玉米卷。
Nelly had to eat all those tacos.
凯文吃了一根生西兰花梗,克里德的绿豆芽,克里德的生土豆,迈克尔的蛋黄酱橄榄,迈克尔的阿尔弗雷多宽面,呃,还有趣味跑步时德怀特吃的那个让大家反感的煮鸡蛋,当然,最后我们还在破产风波中一起吃了派。
Kevin ate a stalk of raw broccoli, Creed's mung beans, Creed's raw potato, Michael's mayo and olives, Michael's fettuccine Alfredo, ugh, and fun run, Dwight eating a hard boiled egg that made everyone sick, And then, of course, we all got to eat pie in Workbust.
哦,是啊。
Oh, yeah.
那个派太好吃了。
That pie was so good.
是啊。
Yeah.
我回想了一下办公室里我最喜欢的美食场景,那个派绝对是其中之一。
I was thinking back to some of my favorite office food scenes, and the pie is definitely one of them.
比如,我永远忘不了那个派。
Like, I'll never forget that pie.
我永远忘不了那个派,因为我们为了得到它经历了那么多。
I'll never forget that pie because of what we went through to get it.
我知道。
I know.
但你知道还有什么我永远忘不了吗?就是楼顶上的烤奶酪三明治。
But you know what else I'll never forget is the grilled cheese on the roof.
吉姆和帕姆的烤奶酪约会。
Jim and Pam's grilled cheese date.
那真是太棒了。
It was so good.
你提到过那个烤奶酪三明治。
You've talked about that grilled cheese.
我知道。
I know.
我觉得你一直在追寻那个特定的烤奶酪三明治。
I feel like you're chasing that one particular grilled cheese.
你吃过接近那种口感的吗?
Have you ever had anything come close to it?
这是个好问题。
That's a good question.
比如,
Like,
自从?
since?
是啊。
Yeah.
我吃过和那个烤奶酪三明治一样好吃的吗?
Have I had a grilled cheese like that grilled cheese?
我不确定有没有。
I don't know if I have.
我要告诉你一个我妈妈做的特别好吃的版本。
I'm gonna tell you one my mom made that was so good.
她用她的煎锅。
She had her skillet.
她在锅里放了一小块黄油。
She put a little pat of butter in there.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
她准备了厚实的德州吐司,就像美式切达奶酪一样。
She got that thick Texas toast and just like American cheddar cheese.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
她还给我做了烤奶酪三明治,面包烤得有点脆脆的。
And she made me a grilled cheese, and that bread got a little crispy and crunchy.
然后奶酪变得黏糊糊的,她是在煎锅里做的。
And then the cheese was gooey, and she did it in the skillet.
你知道吗,我儿子有个朋友。
You know, my son has a friend.
每次他去朋友家,朋友的妈妈都会做烤奶酪三明治,听起来跟你说的很像。
And whenever he goes to his friend's house, the mom makes some grilled cheese, and it kinda sounds like that.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
我要大声喊出来
And I'm gonna shout
她的名字。
her out.
斯蒂芬妮,我在《办公室女郎》里提到你的烤奶酪三明治,因为它在我们家可是传奇。
Stephanie, I'm talking about your grilled cheese on Office Ladies because it is legend in our house.
对我儿子来说,斯蒂芬妮的烤奶酪三明治就像吉姆和帕姆在屋顶上吃的那份一样特别。
Like, Stephanie's grilled cheese is to my son what Jim and Pam's rooftop grilled cheese is.
我在想那天是谁给你做的。
I wonder who made it for you that day.
我很想知道。
I'd love to know.
可能只是菲尔·谢做的。
It might have just been Phil Shea.
很可能。
Probably.
我是说,对啊。
I mean, yeah.
他会为我们准备东西。
He would whip up stuff for us.
是啊。
Yeah.
为了那些场景。
For those scenes.
因为我知道是菲尔·谢在迈克尔公寓为梦之队做了我吃的法式吐司,同样非常美味。
Because I know that Phil Shea made the French toast that I ate in dream team at Michael's condo, and it was likewise delicious.
菲尔·谢给我做了花生酱果酱三明治。
Phil Shea made me peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
当我在背景里需要吃东西时,他会给我做最棒的花生酱果酱三明治。
When I would have to eat something in the background and I needed a sandwich, he would make me the best dang PBJ.
它有什么特别之处?
What was so good about it?
你知道,我觉得是面包的原因。
You know, I feel like it was the bread.
他刚买了很棒的面包。
He just got great bread.
是啊。
Yeah.
是白面包还是全麦面包?
Was it like white bread or wheat bread?
是比较厚的那种面包吗?
Was it like thicker bread?
给我描述一下。
Describe it to me.
他问我的。
He asked me.
伙计们,这简直变成了一集美食节目。
You guys, this is turning into, like, this is like food porn episode.
抱歉。
Sorry.
但请告诉我吧。
But tell me, please.
他列举了所有我可能想要的面包种类。
He listed all the breads I could possibly want.
我就说,菲尔,我其实就想要个普通白面包。
And I was like, Phil, I just like, you know, a basic white bread.
他买的那种,我都不知道是什么。
And the one he got, I don't know what it was.
它有点,怎么说呢,软软的。
It was, like, kinda squishy a little.
你知道的,不是那种湿漉漉的软,而是那种很棒的软。
You know, not damp squishy, like the good Yeah.
弹弹软软的,而且超级好吃。
Bouncy squishy, and it was so yummy.
你知道是哪个吗
You know what one
我另一个最喜欢的童年食物记忆是什么?
of my other favorite onset food memories is?
是奶酪泡芙。
Is the cheese puffs.
它们好吃吗?
Were they good?
不好。
No.
抱歉。
I'm sorry.
我应该说奶酪泡芙给我的生活带来了什么。
I should say it's what the cheese puffs brought to my life.
那很有趣。
It was a lot of fun.
它们有点不新鲜了。
They were kind of stale.
陈腐。
Stale.
我觉得你们好像把所有东西都染成了橙色,
And I think you guys like everything was stained orange,
就像你的指尖一样。
like your fingertips.
是啊。
Yeah.
但拍摄那段时我们玩得很开心。
But we had so much fun shooting that.
安吉拉,我有个问题要问你。
Well, I have a question for you, Angela.
你有没有遇到过必须吃自己讨厌食物的场景?
Did you ever have, like, a scene where you had to eat something that you hated?
倒不是说有多讨厌,
It wasn't so much that I hated.
是它突然让我反胃的时候。
It's when it turned on me.
好吧。
Okay.
事情是这样的。
Here's the thing.
我之前说过这事——我们在拍摄梅雷迪斯生日那集的冰淇淋蛋糕时(她根本不想吃乳制品),那天早上7点就开拍了。
I've talked about this before, but when we have that ice cream cake in the alliance for Meredith's birthday who didn't even want dairy, We started filming that at 7AM.
早上7点,有人递给你一大块冰淇淋蛋糕。
7AM, someone hands you a plate of a big slice of ice cream cake.
你什么都没吃,因为你不是吃早餐的人。
You haven't eaten anything else because you're not a breakfast person.
所以你吃的第一样东西就是一大块冰淇淋蛋糕,然后你花了三个小时才吃完那块蛋糕。
So the first thing you eat is a big honking piece of ice cream cake, And then you eat that piece of cake for three more hours.
是啊。
Yeah.
到最后,你这辈子再也不想吃冰淇淋蛋糕了。
And by the end of it, you don't ever want another piece of ice cream cake again in your life.
我是说,女士,那件事之后好几年,我都没法吃冰淇淋之类的任何东西。
I mean, for years, lady, for years, I could not eat, like, ice cream, anything like ice cream related after that episode.
它真的让我反胃。
It really turned on me.
他们不得不给我拿了个桶。
They had to get me a bucket.
哦,女士,我也是。
Oh, lady, same.
是啊。
Yeah.
一样。
Same.
那真的很艰难。
That was really tough.
然后你记得我试图找出那一集,派对策划委员会那集,我想是圣诞特辑,里面有各种巧克力和巧克力盒。
And then you remember I was trying to figure out the episode where the party planning committee I think it was a Christmas episode where they had all the chocolates and chocolate boxes.
哦,对。
Oh, yeah.
艾德·赫尔姆斯和敏迪这两个以偷吃道具食物出名的家伙开始翻找巧克力,结果有一盒里面居然有蛆。
And Ed Helms and Mindy, who were notorious for eating prop food, started digging into the chocolates, and one had maggots in it.
哦,没错。
Oh, yes.
我记得这事,因为那些巧克力本来就不是给我们吃的。
I remember this because they did not intend for us to eat them.
是的。
Yes.
那些本来只是气味装饰品。
It was supposed to be scent decoration.
结果敏迪和艾德就开始大吃特吃。
And Mindy and Ed started going into them.
然后我们...我懂的。
And we I know.
我的天啊。
Oh my god.
我们都吓疯了。
We freaked out.
我们当时都尖叫着'啊'。
We're like, ah.
哦,那真是太恶心了。
Oh, it was so disgusting.
嗯,这让我想起一件事,但我记不清具体是什么了。
Well, now that's bringing up a memory for me where I can't remember what it was.
我觉得是因为我和BJ在场。
I feel like because it was me and BJ.
BJ也特别爱吃道具食物。
BJ also loved to eat prop food.
当时就像有个大型自助餐。
And there was like a big buffet of food.
天啊,可能是...
Gosh, it might have been.
是排灯节那次吗?
Was it Diwali?
不,不,不,不是。
No, no, no, no.
是在会议室里。
It was in the conference room.
真希望能想起来,那是个会议室场景,摆满了食物。
Oh, I wish I could remember, but it was a conference room scene and there's tons of food.
但剧情设定是我们其实不想吃那些东西。
But like the storyline is that we're actually not wanting to eat it.
我记不清原因了。
I can't remember why.
这是什么。
What this is.
现在可能就有人在那边大声喊这个。
Someone out there is probably like shouting it out right now.
但因为那些食物要长时间摆放,他们喷了些东西保鲜,比如在灯光下防止变质发臭。
But because that food was going to stay out for a long period of time, they had kind of sprayed something on it to keep it safe, like under the lights so it wouldn't get super nasty and smell.
但你们本来就不该吃它。
But you were not supposed to eat it.
而BJ和我,在拍摄间隙,我们一直在自助餐区挑挑拣拣。
And BJ and I, like between takes, we were like picking at the buffet.
他们不得不跑过来阻止说,不行不行不行。
And they had to run over and be like, No, no, no, no.
别吃那个。
Do not eat that.
那甚至不是道具食品。
That is it's not even prop food.
那是装饰性食物。
It's like decorative food.
是啊。
Yeah.
他们就说,别吃装饰用的食物。
They're like, don't eat the decorative food.
他们还给它上了亮光漆
And they had shellacked it
用某种东西,就像那些巧克力一样。
with something, which is like what those chocolates were.
那些就像是装饰品。
Those were like decoration.
是啊。
Yeah.
是啊。
Yeah.
嗯,
Well,
我觉得大部分时候,我都很幸运不用吃任何恶心的东西。
I feel like for the most part, I was really spared from having to eat anything gross.
比如,我想起你们在沙滩游戏上吃的那些热狗。
Like, I I think about you guys and those hot dogs on beach games.
我的角色是个素食主义者。
My character is a vegetarian.
嗯。
Mhmm.
当她需要的时候是。
When she needed to be.
我是说,我们讨论过这个。
I mean, we've discussed that.
有时候她是。
Sometimes she is.
有时候她不是。
Sometimes she isn't.
但我确实没吃那些热狗。
But so I did not eat the hot dogs.
我也没吃,因为我在认真做笔记。
I didn't either because I was taking my diligent notes.
是啊。
Yeah.
但有一大群人吃了,结果他们真的觉得恶心坏了。
But a bunch of people did, and they got real grossed out.
我记得食物变质的那一刻。
I remember when it turned on them.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
A
A
热狗变质了。
hot dog turning on you.
在户外,大热天在烈日下吃那么多热狗。
Outside, and it was hot out there eating all those hot dogs in the hot sun.
在我们节目里吃得最多的人之一是雷恩·威尔逊。
Well, one of the people who had to do the most eating on our show was Rainn Wilson.
等等。
Wait.
我能打断你一下吗?
Can I just stop you right there?
怎么了?
What is it?
是不得不吃很多,还是选择吃很多?
Had to do a lot of eating or chose to do a lot of eating?
我觉得两者都有。
I think both.
绝对是两者都有。
Definitely both.
因为他一旦认真起来就会全力以赴,其实他本不必吃那么多的。
Because when he commits, he goes all out, and he didn't have to eat as much as he did.
我离城前和Rain共进了午餐。
Well, before I left town, I had lunch with Rain.
午餐后我们坐在车里,他和我分享了他在片场内外的饮食记忆。
And after our lunch, we sat in my car, and he shared his on and offset food memories with me.
真的很温馨。
It was really sweet.
我想让你们都听听。
I want you guys to hear it.
好的。
Okay.
嘿,办公室女士们,各位,听众们。
Hey, office ladies, people, listeners.
这是Rain。
This is Rain.
你好,Rain。
Hi, Rain.
是Jenna。
It's Jenna.
Jenna Fischer。
Jenna Fischer.
我和你一起。
I'm with you.
我们刚吃过午饭。
We just had lunch.
然后Jenna带了她的录音设备,一台非常高档的Tascom录音机,配了很多高档线缆和一个大麦克风,结果她忘了把
And and Jenna brought her sound recording equipment, this very fancy Tascom recorder with lots of fancy cables and and a big mic attached to it, and then she forgot to put
快。
Quick.
我想是没插SIM卡。
I guess the SIM card thing in it.
卡插进去。
The card in it.
所以我们现在用我的手机录音。
So we're recording it on my phone.
然后这是
And this is
是的。
Yes.
嗯,我们刚吃过东西。
Well, we just ate food.
我说,我们正在做一期关于办公室食物的节目,你有些好故事可以分享,因为你既经历过为你设计的疯狂食物剧情——不得不吃些古怪的东西,也主动做出过一些可能...
I said, we're doing an episode about office food, and you have some good stories because you had the very unique position of having both insane food storylines written for you where you had to eat crazy things, but then also you made some choices that you maybe
确实。
I did.
确实。
I did.
不得不应付。
Had to deal with.
但首先,我想说你今天午饭吃的是早餐。
But first of all, I want to say that you had breakfast for lunch today.
没错。
I did.
对。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
所以我们吃了午饭,然后珍娜点了牛油果吐司配水波蛋和培根。
So we had lunch, and then Jenna had the avocado toast with poached eggs and bacon.
我想要牛油果吐司上同时加鸡蛋和培根。
I wanted both eggs and bacon on my avocado toast.
在凌晨1点30分。
And At at 01:30 p.
她豁出去了。
She went for it.
那真是,真是,真是令人赞叹的景象。
And it was it was it was glorious to say to see.
我就喜欢这样有胃口的女人。
I love a woman with with that appetite.
我确实。
I yes.
我从不掩饰自己的欲望。
I've never denied my appetite.
我做不到。
I can't do it.
这个,我喜欢,我喜欢这样。
It I like I like it.
太过了。
Too much.
德怀特也有他的胃口。
And Dwight has his appetite.
没错。
Yes.
他确实如此。
He certainly does.
是的。
Yeah.
不是。
No.
你的问题问到了点子上,因为关键在于。
Your question was right on because here's the thing.
还有一件事让我对演员特别不满,就是看电影时你会发现,在用餐场景中演员们并不是真的在吃东西。
One other thing that really bugs me about actors is when you're watching a movie and you can see that the actors aren't really eating in a meal scene.
他们只是在盘子里拨弄食物。
They're, like, pushing the food around on their plates.
比如把豌豆拨来拨去之类的。
They're pushing the peas around or whatever.
因为你知道,拍摄一个场景需要反复拍很多条不同版本,可能要拍12遍。
Because, you know, when you're shooting a scene, you have to shoot, like, 12 different takes and lots of different versions.
这个我理解。
And, you know, and I get it.
演员们不愿意大口吃东西,毕竟拍12条就意味着要重复吃12次那么多口食物。
People don't wanna, like, be eating enormous mouthfuls of food because you if you do 12 takes, then that's, you know, 12 times however many mouthfuls of food.
但这确实是让我一直很在意的一点。
But that's one thing that's always bugged me.
所以作为演员,我一直以认真真吃为荣。
So I've always kind of, as an actor, prided myself on, like, committing to eating.
嗯,我很欣赏这一点。
Well, I appreciate it.
我是说,看那些伟大的演员在《好家伙》和《教父》里狼吞虎咽地享用意大利大餐和牛排,这多有意思啊?
I mean, how fun is it to watch all of those great actors and, like, Goodfellas and the godfather just, like, devour devour their big Italian meals and their steak?
看起来真是让人满足。
Like, it's so satisfying to watch.
是啊。
Yeah.
没错。
Yeah.
他们总在想办法让德怀特吃东西,因为他们发现我完全像饿狼扑食一样投入这个角色。
And they were always trying to think of ways to have Dwight eating because I think they saw that I fully committed kind of ravenously to the enterprise.
我觉得最难忘的美食记忆是和简吃早餐那次,当时我正在策划克伦蒂斯那集剧情,计划推翻迈克尔。
I think my favorite food memory was the breakfast that I had with Jan when I was planning to that the Crentiss episode when I was planning to overthrow Michael.
我吃了煎饼、鸡蛋、吐司和华夫饼,然后我把所有东西都浇上了糖浆。
And I had pancakes and eggs and toast and waffles, and then I cover the whole thing with syrup.
这可是你自己的选择。
Now that was your choice.
剧本里可没写你要把所有东西都浇上糖浆这么久。
That that was not in the script that you covered it all with syrup for a long time.
对吧?
Right?
还是说不是这样?
Or was it?
我们记不清了。
We don't remember.
我想那是在剧本里。
I I think it was in the script.
我还记得保罗·利伯斯坦跟我讨论过这个场景,就是那种四目相对然后倒糖浆的创意。
And I remember Paul Lieberstein talking to me about it, about the idea of, like, locking eyes with her and then just pouring syrup
为了
for
太久太久。
far too long.
但我觉得他并没有坚持要我像实际拍摄时那样吃那么多煎饼,不过我当时确实大快朵颐了。
But I don't think he insisted that I eat as much as I actually ate in the course of the scene, and I did dig in to those pancakes.
我永远忘不了那个味道。
I'll I'll never forget that flavor.
我很庆幸自己那么做了。
And I'm so glad I did.
那真是太有趣了。
It was so much it was so much fun.
我觉得玛劳拉当时肯定惊呆了,没想到我在那场戏里吃了那么多磅煎饼。
And I think Malaura, I think it kinda blew her mind exactly how many pounds of pancakes I ate during that scene.
但德怀特吃那些快变质食物的场景呢?
But what about the scene where Dwight is eating all of his, like, about to spoil food?
他所有的
All of his
没错。
Right.
是从那种防空洞还是他的避难所里拿的?
From, like, the fallout shelter or his survival shelter?
是啊。
Yeah.
那里有很多大罐头,本来装的应该是甜菜之类的,但我觉得他们往里面放了桃子。
There there were big cans, and I think they were supposed to be canned beets or something, but I think they put peaches in them.
我只记得我当时在吃那种糖浆罐头食品。
I I I just remember I was eating, like, syrupy canned goods.
好吧。
Okay.
不过话说回来,我吃了很多糖浆罐头食品。
But there again, I ate a lot of syrupy canned goods.
我最喜欢的德怀特台词之一就是:'经过一夜缠绵后我饥肠辘辘'。
And one of my favorite Dwight lines is, like, I'm ravenous after a night of of lovemaking.
我忘记桌上有什么了。
I I forget what was on the table.
我记得那场戏里,其实看不清我在吃什么,但我就是在猛吃薯条和汉堡之类的。
I think in the scene, you don't really see what I was eating, but I was just pounding french fries and and hamburgers, I I don't even know what.
但我很喜欢德怀特这个角色的一点是,他从不吝于展现自己面前堆满食物的样子。
But I I love that about Dwight's character that he he did not shirk committing to having a full plates of food.
那Offset呢?
And then what about Offset?
你有收到Sergio的早餐订单吗?
Did you have a breakfast order from Sergio?
你吃过早餐了吗?
Did you have a go to breakfast?
你今天早上吃早餐了吗?
Did you eat breakfast in the morning?
你要点早餐吗?
Would you order breakfast?
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
我吃过早餐了。
I had breakfast.
塞尔吉奥和他的餐车,简直超凡脱俗。
Sergio and his food truck, they were just otherworldly.
他们太出色了。
They were magnificent.
我们在《办公室》片场吃到的食物,说实话有点离谱。
The the food we got on The Office set was it was it was kind of ridiculous.
像第一季这种成功剧组的片场餐食,通常就是些老金枪鱼三明治、煮老的鸡蛋之类的东西。
The food that is on the set of a successful TV show, like season one of a TV show, it's kinda like some old tuna sandwiches and some hard boiled eggs and and stuff like that.
但等到第四五季真正盈利时,伙食就变成龙虾卷了。
But then when you get to, like, season four or five and it's really profitable, like, it's lobster rolls.
我只记得里面有火鸡培根、黑豆和牛油果。
And all I know is it involved turkey bacon, black beans, avocado.
没错。
Yeah.
我想就是这些了。
I think that was it.
但还有一些鸡蛋。
But and some eggs.
我不记得鸡蛋是怎么做的,但我清楚地记得在那档节目期间,我吃了超多的火鸡培根。
I don't remember how I had the eggs, but I remember I really truly, over the course of that show, I ate a hella lot of turkey bacon.
我吃了很多火鸡培根。
I ate a lot of turkey bacon.
我就是在那时发现了火鸡培根。
It's where I discovered turkey bacon.
没错。
Right.
我不知道是谁先点的,但它真的很好吃。
I don't know who ordered it first, but it was so good.
它几乎和普通培根一样美味,他们应该这样宣传。
It's almost as good as bacon, and that's how they should advertise it.
我今天吃了真正的培根。
I had real bacon today.
看起来不错。
It it looked good.
确实很好吃。
It was good.
你有提供
You did you offer
能给我点你真正的培根吗?
me any of your real bacon?
不行。
No.
不行。
Nope.
一口都不行。
Not even one bite.
不行。
No.
一小口都不行。
Not even one nibble.
好吧,谢谢你,Rain。
Well, thank you, Rain.
我吃了沙拉,因为我有点胖,我需要我需要
I had a salad because I'm chubby, and I need I need to
Wilson,要
Wilson, be
你一点都不胖。
you are not chubby.
我是个我是个胖家伙。
I'm a I'm a chubby guy.
没关系的。
It's okay.
我是个中年男人,这就是我必须背负的十字架。
I'm a middle aged man, and this is this is the cross that I bear.
你的新陈代谢在变慢。
Your metabolism is slowing.
它在逐渐放缓。
It's slowing down.
这个年纪,我们都会经历这些。
Age where it's happening to all of us.
是的。
It's.
对。
Yep.
对。
Yep.
对。
Yep.
唉。
Aw.
谢谢,弗兰克。
Thanks, Frank.
好吧。
Alright.
祝这期节目顺利。
Good luck with the episode.
爱你,珍娜。
Love you, Jenna.
爱你。
Love you.
太有趣了。
It was so fun.
你们刚才就在车里。
You guys were just in your car.
在我车后座。
In the back of my car.
要是,比如说有人...我是说,那个没发生的狗仔瞬间,就是你和雷恩在你车后座的场景。
What if, like, someone I mean, that's the paparazzi moment that didn't happen where it's like you and Rayne in the back seat of your car.
你是在跟谁说话呢?
Like, are you talking to?
麦克风。
Microphone.
太棒了。
That's awesome.
安吉拉,好笑的是我和他录那段视频的两天后,就发生了那个疯狂的酷玩乐队大屏幕时刻。
Well, what's funny about that, Angela, is that I recorded that with him, like, two days before that crazy, like, jumbotron cold play moment.
是的。
Yes.
然后你看到了吗?那件事发生后,人们开始给我发他们cos成潘和德怀特的照片。
And then did you see after that happened, people started sending me pictures where they had made it into Pam and Dwight.
我当时就想,天哪。
And I was like, oh my gosh.
两天前我和雷恩还在车后座呢。
Rain and I were just in the back of a car two days ago.
我告诉你,人们都疯了,因为他们做了那么多乱七八糟的表情包。
I'm telling you, people went off because they made so many whatever meme things.
是啊。
Yeah.
我是说,有一个场景,你知道的,就是菲莉丝发现德怀特和安吉拉的时候
I mean, there's the one where, you know, when Phyllis discovers Dwight and Angela
对。
Yes.
我看到那个了。
I saw that one.
你看到那个《权力的游戏》版的吗?就是兰尼斯特家兄弟姐妹那个?
Did you see the, Game of Thrones one with the Lannister brothers and sisters?
看到了。
Yes.
有很多呢。
There was a lot.
哦,你知道吗?
Oh, and you know what?
说到雷恩分享的早餐话题,我敢肯定火鸡培根是从拉希达开始的。
Speaking of Rain's share about breakfast, I'm pretty sure the turkey bacon started with Rashida.
哦,看,这真有意思,我还以为可能是约翰起的头。
Oh, see, that's funny because I thought maybe it started with John.
我就是这么想到的。
That's where I got the idea.
不过我们的通话时间很接近,而且我在他的车牌上看到了。
I but we had similar call times, and I saw it on his plate.
我当时就想,哦,我也想要那个。
And I was like, oh, I want that.
嗯,这倒是说得通。
Well, that would make sense.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
是啊。
Yeah.
呃,我不确定啊女士,因为你早上总是和拉希达同时到。
Well, I don't know, lady, because you would be in at the same time as Rashida in the mornings.
对。
Yes.
所以可能是拉希达起的头。
So maybe Rashida started it.
要么是拉希达,要么是约翰。
It was either Rashida or John.
好吧。
Okay.
好吧,我们终于搞清楚了这件事。
Well, we got to the bottom of that.
哇。
Wow.
我们很好。
We're good.
事情是这样的。
Here's the thing.
当Rain谈到我们的食物以及我们有多幸运时,我不禁想起了我爸爸和他来片场的那次。
When Rain was talking, though, about our food and how lucky we were, I couldn't help but think of my dad and the time he came to set.
我的姐妹们问他,在《办公室》片场是什么感觉。
And my sisters asked him what was it like being on the set of The Office.
他能谈论的只有食物。
All he could talk about was the food.
这有点传奇色彩,所以我们今天要做一整期节目来讨论它。
It was kinda legendary, which is why we're doing a whole episode about it today.
好吧,伙计们,我联系了Creed Bratton,问他关于片场食物的回忆,以下是他的回答。
Well, you guys, I reached out to Creed Bratton and asked him his memories about food on the set, and here's what he had to say.
是的。
Yes.
有一场戏是大家都在办公室里呕吐,而我正用筷子吃着一碗面条,享受着整个过程,但这完全没让我感到恶心。
There was the scene where everyone was throwing up in the office, and I was eating a bowl of noodles, I believe with chopsticks and just enjoying the whole process but didn't make me sick at all.
塞尔吉奥。
Sergio.
是啊。
Yeah.
塞尔吉奥很棒。
Sergio was great.
到最后,我午餐基本上就只吃一块鸡肉和一些西兰花。
Toward the end, I basically ate at lunch just a piece of chicken and some broccoli.
早上我会吃蛋白、香肠和一片吐司。
In the morning, I'd have egg whites and sausage and a piece of toast.
我觉得约翰也很喜欢鸡肉和西兰花。
I think John was a big fan of the chicken and the broccoli too.
你得去问他。
You'd have to ask him.
我记得有几次注意到他也在吃同样的东西。
I recall a few times noticing that he was eating the same thing.
可以说是鸡肉对决了。
Dueling chicken as it were.
好吧。
Alright.
爱你们姑娘们。
Love you girls.
再见。
Bye.
那真有趣。
That's very funny.
约翰早上会在蛋白里放西兰花,味道特别难闻。
John would put broccoli in his egg whites in the morning, and it was stinky.
太难闻了。
So stinky.
他能把整个拖车房都熏臭。
He would stink up the whole trailer.
是啊。
Yeah.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
不过这也让我想起人们吃蛋白的那些日子。
But this is also reminding me of all the egg whites people ate.
当时早上流行吃蛋白,大家都跟风。
Like, people we had a big, like, egg white trend in the mornings.
那些蛋黄都怎么处理了?
What did they do with all the yolks?
那么多蛋黄都去哪了?
Where'd all the egg yolks go?
我不知道。
I don't know.
难道我们当时存了一大桶蛋黄吗?
Did we just have a giant bucket of yolks?
我不知道该不该问塞尔吉奥这个问题。
I don't know if we should ask Sergio that.
真希望我们当时问了他。
I wish we would have asked him.
我知道。
I know.
你怎么处理所有的蛋黄?
What do you do with all the yolks?
你怎么处理所有的蛋黄?
What do you do with all the yolks?
好吧,剧透警告,我们已经和塞尔吉奥谈过了,但忘记问他关于蛋黄的事。
Well, you know, spoiler alert, we already spoke to Sergio, and we failed to ask him about the yolks.
也许下次
Maybe next
吧。
time.
下次再说。
Next time.
你知道,克里德在《办公室》时期最爱的美食记忆。
Well, you know, Creed's favorite food memory from his time on the office.
面条吗?
The noodles?
就是面条那一段。
Is the noodles one.
他讲的是尼亚加拉瀑布那场著名的呕吐戏。
And he's talking about that famous barfing scene in Niagara.
你知道吗?
You know?
但是,女士,你知道那个场景在网上有个名字吗?
But, lady, did you know that that scene has a name online?
它叫什么?
What's it called?
煮鸡蛋呕吐链。
The boiled egg vomiting chain.
什么?
What?
是不是很有趣?
Isn't that so funny?
是的。
Yes.
对啊。
Yeah.
不过,我很喜欢克里德分享的那个,那是让他印象深刻的一幕。
But, I love that Creed shared that one, and that's the one that stood out to him.
接下来这期美食节目我们准备了有趣的内容。
So we've got something fun coming up next in this food episode.
这是我在花絮内容里发现的真正宝藏。
It's the real gem that I found in the bonus content.
对于拥有DVD的观众,这是第三季的第二张碟片。
For those of you that have the DVDs, it is disc two season three.
女士,你想猜猜谁在Dunder Mifflin办过烹饪节目,或者谁曾试图办烹饪节目吗?
Lady, do you want to guess who had a cooking show at Dunder Mifflin or who tried to have a cooking show?
如果要我猜的话,我可能会说是迈克尔。猜得不错。
If I had to guess, I would say maybe Michael Good guess.
或者是凯文。
Or maybe Kevin.
叮。
Ding.
叮。
Ding.
叮。
Ding.
叮。
Ding.
凯文。
Kevin.
是凯文。
It is Kevin.
你准备好听他的烹饪节目名字了吗?
Are you ready for the name of his cooking show?
好的。
Okay.
很简单。
It's simple.
这很切中要点。
It's to the point.
他的节目叫《凯文烹饪秀》。
His show is called Kevin Cooks Stuff.
好的。
Okay.
我正在看那个节目。
I'm watching that show.
我特别想知道他做了什么菜。
I'm dying to know what he cooked.
整个片段大概五分钟。
So this whole bit is about five minutes.
我来分享一小部分。
I'm gonna share a little bit of it.
从厨房开始,他不断被打断。
It starts in the kitchen, and he keeps getting interrupted.
我们来听听看。
Let's hear it.
欢迎收看《办公室里的凯文烹饪秀》。
Welcome to Kevin Cooks Stuff in the Office.
我是主持人凯文。
I am your host, Kevin.
好的。
Okay.
有时候我的未婚妻斯泰西会忘记给我准备午餐。
So sometimes my fiance Stacy, she forgets to pack me lunch.
我该怎么办呢?
What do I do?
我不得不在办公室做饭。
I have to cook things in the office.
相信我,这并没有听起来那么糟糕。嘿。
And trust me, it is not as bad as it Hey.
什么?
What?
我正在做我的烹饪小节目。
I'm doing my cooking show thingy.
我要
And I'm going
去洗手间。
to the bathroom.
好的。
Okay.
这是我们的主要烹饪区。
So this is our main cooking area.
我们有一个烤面包机和微波炉。
We have a toaster and a microwave.
我们以前还有个搅拌机,但很确定是被梅雷迪思偷走了。
We used to have a blender as well, but we're pretty sure that Meredith stole it.
嘿,斯坦利。
And hey, Stanley.
-我该做什么?
-What am I supposed to do?
-你应该等我讲完。
-You're supposed to wait until I'm finished.
-我不这么认为。
-I don't think so.
-你洗手了吗,斯坦利?
-Did you wash your hands, Stanley?
我打赌你没洗。
I bet you didn't.
好吧。
Okay.
我们要去自动售货机收集食材,或者按我的叫法——‘只收25美分的超市’。
We will gather ingredients at the vending machines or as I like to call them, the supermarket that only takes quarters.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。