本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
你好,欢迎来到一站式合作社商店,这里是桌游资讯和评测的终极目的地。
Hello, and welcome to One Stop Co op Shop, your one stop for board game news and reviews.
抓紧你的
Hold on to
裤子。
your pants.
是时候播出一集特别节目了。
It's time for a special episode.
嘿。
Hey.
我是彼得。
It's Peter.
我和迈克在一起。
I'm here with Mike.
大家好。
Hey, everybody.
欢迎来到重头戏。
Welcome to the big one.
这是One Stop Co-op Shop播客2025年游戏榜单。
It's the one stop co op shop podcast games of 2025 list.
第一名游戏。
Top game.
所有游戏。
All game.
不管是不是榜首,它们都在名单上。
Whether they're top or not, they're on there.
嗯,就是我们今年做过的所有播客游戏,或者至少是你和我今年一起做的那些播客游戏,我们会给它们排个名并讨论一下。
Well, it it's it's every game that we did a podcast on this year or at least that you and I did a podcast on together this year, and we're gonna rank them and talk about them.
人们喜欢给游戏排名。
People love ranking games.
哦,没错。
Oh, yeah.
我也喜欢。
I I like it too.
而且,其实我几分钟前刚调整了我的排名。
And, actually, I I changed my ranking just a couple minutes ago.
我的排名可能不算正式,但它就是正式的。
And my ranking might not be official, but it's official.
这不重要。
It doesn't matter.
今天它是正式的。
It's official for today.
是的。
Yes.
今天它是正式的。
It's official for today.
如果我明天多玩了这些游戏,排名可能会变。
It might have changed tomorrow if I had played some more of these games.
我确实回去看了些视频。
I definitely went back and had to watch some videos.
如果你听我们上一期节目的最后部分,就会发现有些游戏我根本不知道是什么。
If you listen to the last of our or the end of our last episode, you will see that some of these games, I didn't even know what they were.
这可能表明我喜欢这些游戏,也可能不表明,所以我们看看今天在至少观看了所有我不太确定的游戏视频后,我会怎么想。
And that may or may not be an indication of whether I like them or not at the So we will see what I think about them today after at least watching videos on all the ones I wasn't quite sure of what they were.
没错。
Yep.
我应该没问题。
I should be good.
我应该没问题。
I should be good.
好的。
Alright.
但在进入正片之前,我们要感谢一些我们的赞助人。
But before we get into the big episode, we're going to thank some of our patrons.
我们有一个Patreon账号,地址是patreon.com/1stop。
So we have a Patreon at patreon.com/1stop.
你可以获得我们视频的提前访问权以及独家视频内容。
You get early access to our videos and exclusive videos.
截至上个月,我们已累计发布了100个仅限Patreon会员观看的附加视频。
As of last month, we crossed the 100 bonus videos mark that you can only see on Patreon.
而我今天刚刚发布了第101个视频,这个视频实际上是对本集内容的很好延续——因为当这个播客发布时,我已经完成了我2025年最爱游戏的第40至第21名排名,这个列表要长得多,因为我玩了很多从未在播客中提及的游戏。
And, I just posted today actually the one hundred and first video, which is actually a pretty good follow-up to this because this by the time this podcast is up, my ranking number 40 through 21 of my favorite games of 2025, which is quite a bigger list because I play a lot of stuff that never gets on the podcast.
这个排名将在本播客发布时同步上线。
That will be up as of this podcast airing.
而Patreon的附加视频,即第55至第41名游戏——接近前40名的榜单——已经上线了。
And the Patreon bonus video, which is games 55 through 41, the almost top 40 is already up.
下周,我将发布我的前20名榜单,以及2025年排名第一的游戏。
And then next week, I'll have my top 20, the number one game of 2025.
我的剧透是:很多出现在播客里的游戏都在这前20名之中,因为我总是努力把我的最爱推荐给彼得。
I mean, spoiler, a lot of the games that are on the podcast are in that top 20 because I try to push my favorite games on Peter.
然后下周我还会发布另一个Patreon独家视频,内容是我2025年最喜欢的20款众筹游戏。
Then and then I'll have another Patreon bonus video next week, which is my top 20 crowdfunding games of 2025.
也就是那些尚未完成、预计将在2026年或2027年推出的项目。
So ones that have not finished yet and are theoretically coming in 2026 or 2027.
所以有很多很棒的理由来支持我们的Patreon。
So lots of cool reasons to support the Patreon.
除此之外,它还能帮助我们完成所有工作,支付各种账单,解决所有重要事项。
Besides that, it just helps us to do everything we do and helps us to pay the bills, all the important stuff.
我们非常感谢所有赞助者。
So we really appreciate all our patrons.
对了,你知道吗?
And, hey, you know what?
因为这期是特别节目,我们本周要感谢三位,而不是两位。
Let's thank three this week instead of two because it's a special episode.
所以我们要感谢诺曼·弗里斯或弗里尔斯(不太确定拼写)、蒂莫西·弗兰克和雅各布·贾德尔。
So we're gonna thank Norman Friess or Frills, not quite sure what those letters are, Timothy Frank and Jacob Jardell.
所以,诺曼、蒂莫西和雅各布,感谢你们的支持。
So Norman, Timothy, and Jacob, thanks for your support.
感谢所有了不起的赞助者帮助我们。
Thanks to all our amazing amazing patrons for helping us out.
即使 Patreon 不在你的预算内,也没关系。
And even if Patreon is not in your budget, no worries.
你可以订阅我们的 YouTube 频道,在播客上给我们留下评价。
You can subscribe to the YouTube channel, leave a review for us on the podcast.
只需加入 Discord 并打个招呼。
Just join the Discord and say hi.
这些都是免费的,但依然能帮上忙。
That's all free, and it still helps out.
嘿。
Hey.
猜猜怎么着,迈克?
And guess what, Mike?
在这集结束后,片尾字幕过后,我会给你们一个盲选排名列表。
After this episode, after the end credits, I'm gonna have a blind ranking list for you.
我整理了一个,我觉得会很不错。
I put together one, and it'll it'll be a it'll be a good one, I think.
这集难道还不够多排名吗?
As though this episode does not have enough ranking already.
是的。
Yes.
好吧,我们会在结尾再做一些排名,这个列表是这样的,我告诉你们,要在这类里找到五款游戏都很困难,我们会在本集结束前揭晓,但目前我还不打算透露。
Well, we're gonna do some more ranking at the end of it, and it's a list that is I will tell you, it's hard to find five games in this category, and and we'll reveal it before we get to the end of the episode, but, yeah, I'm not gonna reveal it quite yet.
但没错。
But yeah.
听起来很有趣。
Sounds fun.
我很期待。
I'm excited.
我喜欢你做的第一个,也喜欢上周为你制作的那个。
I I've I've liked I liked the first one you did, and I liked making the one for you last week.
是的。
Yeah.
所以,在过去几集中,我们一直在添加。
So we've been we've been adding in, I guess, the last couple episodes.
我们一直在为设计讨论集制作盲选排名列表。
We've been doing blind ranking lists for our design discussion episodes.
如果你们还没听那些节目,去听听吧。
So if y'all aren't listening to those, go listen to them.
它们很有趣。
They're fun.
但是,彼得,我们在开始排名去年我们覆盖的这22款游戏之前,你对过去一年有什么想说的吗?至少根据我的列表,我们去年涵盖了这些游戏。
But, yeah, Peter, do you wanna say anything about the previous year before we just jump into ranking the 22 games that, at least according to my list, we covered last year?
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,我会说我在列表里买了两款游戏,而且这两款游戏都在我的前三名之中。
I mean, I will say I bought two of the games on the list, and I will say those two games are in my top three.
所以这大概已经能告诉你我的前三名游戏中有哪两款了,而通常我是不会说的。
So that probably will already tell you at least what what two of my top three games are, which normally I don't.
对吧?
Right?
通常我不会买这些游戏,因为你已经有副本了。
They're usually I will not end up buying the games because you have a copy of it.
很多时候你最后会把游戏留在我家。
A lot of times you end up leaving them at my house.
但我觉得我们俩都非常喜欢这些游戏,所以我最终还是决定买一份自己的,这样我可以和我儿子或者家里其他人一起玩。
But I think both of us like these games so much that I ended up needing a copy for myself, I could either play with my son or someone else in my house.
所以这挺让人兴奋的。
So that's pretty exciting.
实际上,彼得,你提到的这两款游戏分别是我的第22名和第21名。
Actually, Peter, both games you're talking about are my number twenty two and twenty one.
对不起,伙计。
I'm sorry, buddy.
我真的现在讨厌它们了。
I just I hate them now.
好吧,我会拿走你的副本,然后,我不知道,烧掉我的那份。
Well, I'll take your copies and and, I don't know, burn mine.
不。
Nope.
没关系。
That's fine.
有一个惊喜游戏。
There is a surprise game.
我之前跟你聊过一些我想不起来的游戏,然后我就想,嗯。
So I I talked to you a little bit about, you know, some of the games I didn't remember, and I was like, yeah.
我觉得它们都不会排在我列表的前半部分,但肯定有一个会。
I don't think any of them will be in the top half of my list, but one of them is, for sure.
实际上,我名单上半部分有两款我连名字都不知道的游戏,这有点出人意料。
Actually, two of the ones that I didn't even know by name are in the top half of my list, so that's a little surprising.
是的。
Yeah.
我认为总体来说还不错。
I think overall, it was pretty good.
我的意思是
I mean
对我来说,今年最重要的一点是,这22款游戏中的任何一款,我现在玩起来都会很开心。
I mean, a a big thing for me looking at this year is that any of these 22 games, I would be happy to play right now.
我觉得我不太想玩第21或第22款。
I don't think I'd wanna play 21 or 22.
但除此之外,是的,我会玩。
But beside that, yes, I would play.
对我来说,即使是第22和第21款也不错,我和它们度过了愉快的时光。
For me, even twenty two and twenty one are, like, fine, and I had a good time with.
我们之前在其他播客节目中也讨论过这个话题。
Now we we've talked about this in other podcast episodes.
我通常会给你一些我拿到评测副本的游戏,用来做播客内容,而且我通常会挑选那些我认为你一定会喜欢的游戏。
I try I'm usually the one giving you games that I've gotten review copies of to do for the podcast, and I usually try to pick games that I actively think you'll enjoy.
所以,你知道,我们不会像在YouTube频道那样发布那么多负面评价,一般来说,播客里的负面评价会少一些。
So, you know, we're we're not gonna I I have more negative reviews on the YouTube channel, generally speaking, than we'll have on the podcast.
但有时候,彼得讨厌一款我觉得他会喜欢的游戏,今天可能会有一些负面评价出现。
But sometimes Peter hates one that I think he'll like, we might have some negativity going on today.
或者,我们觉得它可能会非常受欢迎,因为某些原因。
Well, or we think it's gonna be super popular because whatever.
我也认为,即使是因为热门IP或其他原因,去审视这些游戏也是有价值的。
And I I do think it's valuable to look at those games as well, whether it's because of a popular IP or whatever else.
有时候,仅仅因为人们感兴趣,无论我们是否喜欢,去排名或审视这些游戏都很重要。
Sometimes it's just important to rank or or look at those games because I think people are interested, you know, whether we like them or not.
有时候,你不得不去体验一些你并不喜欢的游戏。
Sometimes you have to meander through some games you don't like.
嗯。
Yep.
嗯。
Yep.
好吧。
Alright.
那么,话不多说,我们开始吧。
Well, so with that, let's jump in.
所以彼得和我将轮流来。
So Peter and I are just gonna alternate.
我会记录彼得的选择,以便说出年度官方第一名游戏,尽管我觉得我已经知道答案了。
I'll keep track of Peter's picks so I can say what the official number one game of the year is, although I feel like I already know it.
所以,彼得,你先来吗?
So Peter, you wanna start?
当然。
Sure.
我会从一个迈克会讨厌我的原因开始。
I will start with one of the reasons Mike's gonna hate me.
我的第22名,可能在迈克的列表里更高,是《合金装备》。
My number 22, probably higher on Mike's list, is Metal Gear Solid.
哦,不。
Oh, no.
没关系。
That's fine.
不过公平地说,我不是那种……嗯,我不是粉丝。
Now, to be fair, I am not a fan of the well, not I'm not a fan.
我对这个IP不太了解。
I don't know the IP very well.
我并没有玩过这些游戏。
I have not played through the games.
我玩过其他游戏,比如《刺客信条》,据我了解,它们至少有点相似,都是潜行做事情。
I've played other games like Assassin's Creed that I feel like, at least from my understanding, are a little bit similar, where you're stealthing around doing things.
潜行游戏并不是我特别喜欢的类型。
Stealth games are not particularly my favorite thing.
我没有耐心玩这类游戏。
I don't have the patience for them.
无论是电子游戏还是桌游形式,我知道有些人最爱这类游戏,但我不喜欢。
Both in video game form and board game form, I know for some people, these are, like, their favorite games, not for me.
所以这个主题对我来说没什么吸引力。
So the theme didn't do it for me.
游戏玩法还可以,但我就是不喜欢偷偷摸摸地行动。
The gameplay was fine, but I I don't like sneaking around.
通常我们玩潜行游戏时,迈克会生我的气,因为我一看到人就开枪。
Typically, when we play a stealth game, Mike gets mad at me because I just go shoot the first guy I see.
所以 definitely
So definitely
我的意思是,上次我们玩《Burn Cycle》时,结果完全对你有利。
I mean, so somehow, last time we played Burn Cycle, that worked out a 100% in your favor.
所以在某些游戏中,这并不是一个糟糕的策略。
So it's not a bad strategy in some game.
并不总是如此。
Not always.
但没错。
But yeah.
所以潜行真的不是我的菜。
So stealth's just not my thing.
我不认为这对每个人都会适用。
I don't think it would be here for everybody.
但对我来说,个人而言,《合金装备》排在最后。
But for me, personally, Metal Gear Solid at the bottom.
而且关于它的一个奇怪之处是,它并不总是合作模式。
And the other weird part about it is it's not always co op.
对吧?
Right?
你一开始会做一些单人任务,然后你会喜欢上
You start off with some solo missions, and then you like
哦,是的。
Oh, yes.
是的。
Yes.
对。
Yeah.
这真的很奇怪。
It it's very odd.
比如,如果你带着三个人或四个人的团队一起通关剧情,很多情况下你都会闲坐着等待。
Like, if you come in with a group of three or a group of four trying to play through the story, you're gonna a lot of you are gonna be sitting around for several scenarios.
对。
Right.
这也正是让我把它排在这款下一款游戏下面的原因,因为它真的很奇怪,我明白。
Which is also what put it below this next game for me was the fact that it just it was just a weird I I understand.
它们遵循了电子游戏的主题。
They're they're following the theme of the video game.
非常棒。
Absolutely great.
喜欢这款游戏的人会爱上它。
People who like the video game are gonna love it.
我不知道该怎么以这种方式向人们介绍这款游戏。
I don't know how you introduce the game to people that way.
所以,这就是我的第22名,《合金装备》。
So so that's my number 22, Metal Gear Solid.
好的。
Alright.
我的第22名是《命运:格里姆海姆的守护者》。
On my number 22 is Fate, Defenders of Grimheim.
这是一款城镇防御类的、基于掷骰子的冒险战斗游戏。
This is a town defense, like, adventure dice based combat game.
这个游戏有很多很酷的地方。
Really cool things about this one.
我特别喜欢升级系统,你有一些专属角色的小任务,完成这些任务可以获得不同的卡牌。
I really like the leveling up, how you have these, like, little mini quests that are unique to your character to achieve to get the different cards.
你可以提升自己的能力。
You can get, like, your abilities leveled up.
你可以变得非常强大。
You can get super powerful.
但对我来说,这个游戏最大的缺点是,我觉得它太不稳定了,有时让人很沮丧。
But I found the game the the big negative for me of it is that I just found the game way too swingy and kind of frustrating at times.
有些游戏会完全一边倒。
Some games would just be total blowouts.
有些游戏则不会。
Some games would not.
这其中很大一部分取决于哪些任务生成了、哪些敌人出现了,以及你的骰子战斗结果等等。
And a lot of that was like which quests spawned, which enemies spawned, and how your dice combat went and things.
但正如我所说,这22款游戏我每一款都乐意玩。
But like I said, all 22 games are games that I'd be happy to play.
我仍然觉得这款游戏相当有趣。
I still found this one quite fun.
只是这种波动性,以及游戏可能走向多种不同方向的感觉,并不是因为我自己的策略造成的。
It's just that, swinginess and, like, just not feeling the game could go in many different directions, not really because of my own strategy.
这让我在长期游玩过程中觉得没那么刺激了。
That made it feel less exciting for me over the long haul.
所以这是第22款,《命运:格里姆海姆的守护者》。
So that's number 22, Fate Defenders of Grimheim.
好的。
Alright.
我的第21名可能是另一款迈克会讨厌的游戏,他会说我记不清了,但我记得。
My number 21 might be another game Mike hates me for and is gonna say I don't remember it, but I do.
我完整看完了视频。
I watched through the video.
我记得这个游戏。
I remember it.
我还记得它在我游戏桌上放了整整两周,因为我太害怕去玩它。
I also remember that it sat on my game table for like two weeks, because I was too scared to play it.
这个游戏叫紫色迷雾。
That is the game Purple Haze.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得这个游戏会排在后面。
I figured this one will be far back.
没关系。
That's fine.
是的。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
我的意思是,故事还不错。
I mean, the story was good.
我喜欢做我正在做的事情。
What I I liked doing what I was doing.
所以我之前说我不再玩这个游戏了,但其实那不是真的。
So I said I wouldn't play this again, but that's not actually true.
如果你想和我两个人一起玩,而且你负责所有设置和那些繁琐的细节,我会很乐意玩这个游戏。
If you wanted to play this two players with me, and you did all the setup and all the fiddly bits, I would be perfectly happy playing this game.
但我自己不想做这些事。
But I don't wanna do any of that stuff myself.
即使我觉得,实际玩起来也没那么糟糕,但自己玩的时候还是觉得压力很大。
I found it overwhelming to play by myself even though I guess, I was in gameplay, it wasn't that bad.
我只是觉得面对这么多角色,要决定给每个角色装备什么物品,还要搞清楚那些小机制,实在太让人不知所措了。
I just found it overwhelming to look at all these characters, figure out what items I wanted to put on all of them, just figure out the little mechanics of it.
只是那种情况,而且我对战争主题也不感兴趣。
Just it was one of those and I'm not into the war theme either.
所以出于很多原因,这个游戏排在了我的清单末尾。
So for a lot of reasons, this made it to the bottom of my list.
但我确实记得玩的时候也特别开心。
But I do remember also having a lot of fun playing it.
所以话虽如此,如果你要玩这个游戏,尤其是像我们第一次那样,你、我和杰里每人控制两个角色,我会非常乐意参与。
So with all that said, if you were to run it, and especially the way we played it the first time, with you, me, and Jerry, where we're each controlling two characters, I would be perfectly happy to do that.
但问题是,每次玩你都得控制六个角色。
But the problem is you have to control six characters every time you play.
而对于单人模式,这对我来说太繁琐了,再加上其他那些繁琐的规则。
And for solo, that was overwhelming for me along with the other little rules that were built.
嗯。
Yeah.
完全合理。
Totally fair.
所以那是Purple Haze,你21岁?
And so that was Purple Haze, you're 21?
没错。
Yep.
我的21岁是Toriki。
My 21 is Toriki.
这是一款带有应用辅助的幸运鸭子冒险生存游戏。
This is a lucky duck adventure survival game that is app assisted.
我和我的孩子们一起完整玩过一遍。
I played through the entire thing once with my kids.
我和彼得、杰里又完整玩了一遍。
I played through the entire again with Peter and Jerry.
和我孩子们玩的时候,这事儿持续了好几天。
My kids, it was like a multi day affair.
和彼得、杰里玩的时候,我想我们一晚上就通关了吧?
Peter and Jerry, I think we didn't we just crank through it in a single night, I think?
嗯。
Yeah.
我们可能玩了,但不是全部,不过我们已经进行得很深入了。
We we might have played and not the whole thing, but we were pretty far in.
不。
No.
我们把整个游戏通关了,兄弟。
We beat the entire thing, dude.
我们通关了吗?
Did we?
是啊。
Yeah.
我们确实把整个游戏通关了。
We definitely beat the entire thing.
我不记得我们一夜之间就通关了。
I did not remember beating it all in one night.
但没错。
But Yes.
所以这个游戏有很多有趣的探索内容。
So this is it's got a lot of fun exploration stuff.
它是半开放的,我的意思是,它并不是完全线性的,但如果你想通关,到最后你几乎肯定会完成大部分主要任务。
It is semi I mean, it's not really linear, but you are if you're gonna beat the game, you're gonna do most of the major stuff by the end in order to beat the game.
但我玩得非常开心。
But I had a lot of fun with it.
它非常适合孩子,但也有一些有趣的逻辑谜题。
It's very kid friendly, but it's also got some fun, like, logic puzzles.
道具的使用非常巧妙,但对我来说,这是一次性的,或者说是两次性的。
The use of items is really clever, but it is a one off thing or in my case, two off.
当我和彼得和杰里一起玩的时候,我几乎没看到什么新东西,但他们看到了不少新内容,而我则享受了看他们发现新事物的过程。
Like, I didn't see almost anything new when I played with Peter and Jerry, but they gotta see nice new stuff, and I got to enjoy them seeing new stuff.
因此,与许多其他更可重玩或高度可重玩的游戏相比,这一点降低了它的吸引力。
So that does bring it down, compared to a lot of these other games, which are more replayable or heavily replayable.
但我还是玩得很开心。
But I still had a great time with this one.
再次,足够玩两遍了。
Again, enough to play it twice.
那是托里基。
That is Toriki.
它有个副标题,但我忘了是什么。
It's got a subtitle, but I forget what it is.
不是《被诅咒的岛屿:托里基》。
It's not Toriki the cursed island.
那是《鲁滨逊漂流记》。
That's Robinson Crusoe.
是《托里基什么岛》。
It's Toriki something island.
但那是我的第21名。
But that's my number 21.
但主题上确实很相似。
But definitely similar theme wise then.
这对你来说好多了。
That's way nicer to you.
你在托里基是死不了的。
You you can't die in Toriki.
不。
No.
不。
No.
当然。
For sure.
所以我的第20名,迈克已经提过了。
So my number 20, Mike's already mentioned it.
命运:格里姆海姆的守护者。
Fate defenders of Grimheim.
在我看来,这是一款挺有趣的城镇防御游戏,但我完全同意迈克的观点。
This is a in my opinion, it was a pretty fun town defense game, but I totally agree with Mike.
随机性让这款游戏在这类游戏中排名靠后。
The randomness was what kinda put it near the bottom here.
玩这款游戏我很开心。
I had fun playing it.
无论我用它做什么,我都玩得很开心。
I had fun doing whatever I was doing with it.
但说到底,我的意思是,我随时都乐意再玩一次,不过确实如此。
But at the end of the day, I I mean, I would happily play it at any point, but yeah.
这种波动性让我有点困扰。
The swinginess bothered me a little bit on this.
但只要我在玩的时候运气不错,就不会感到沮丧,玩得非常开心。
But it was super fun while I was playing it, and as long as I wasn't rolling bad, I wasn't getting frustrated.
所以这还不错。
So that was good.
好的。
Alright.
所以对你来说是20分。
So that's 20 for you.
对吧,彼得?
Right, Peter?
正确。
Correct.
没错。
Yep.
好的。
Okay.
彼得的命运值是20。
Fate is 20 for Peter.
我的20是嘿。
My number 20 is hey.
说到命运,还有魔戒大流行游戏中的护戒同盟的命运。
Speaking of fate, fate of the fellowship, the Lord of the Rings pandemic game.
我还没能像希望的那样多玩,因为我们主要在棋盘游戏竞技场上玩。
I still haven't gotten to play as much as I would like because we mostly played on board game arena.
我真的很喜欢这款游戏的很多方面。
I really like a lot of stuff about it.
我觉得控制多个角色很有趣。
I think it's fun to control multiple characters.
作为一个狂热的魔戒粉丝,我觉得这个游戏的主题做得非常好。
I think the theme is pretty well done as a big Lord of the Rings fan.
我喜欢那些让你在棋盘上四处行动的多样化任务。
I like the varied quests that are sending you around the board.
战斗机制设计得相当酷。
The battle is working a pretty cool way.
你只是在做各种有趣的事情。
You're just doing fun stuff.
对我来说,一个很大的问题是把这玩意儿排在第20位。
A big thing is that put this down at 20 for me.
这是一款疫情主题游戏,而我不太喜欢危机作为核心机制。
It's a pandemic game, and I don't love crisis as a rule.
到了游戏后期,玩法会变得有点重复,我觉得这相当无趣,尽管确实很贴合主题——佛罗多必须把魔戒扔进火山里。
And it does get a little samey in the end game in a way that I found pretty uninteresting even though, yes, it is very thematic that Frodo has to throw the ring in the fire.
但没错,这并不是我最喜欢的这类近期流行的疫情主题衍生游戏。
But, yes, it's not my favorite of these more thematic recent pandemic kind of offshoots.
我觉得我更喜欢《魔兽世界》和《星球大战》版本,尤其是我最近玩的《星球大战》版,我认为我更享受它,比《命运远征》更好,但它依然是一个非常扎实且优秀的游戏。
I think I like the World of Warcraft and the Star Wars one better, and especially the Star Wars one I played recently, and I did enjoy it better, I think, than Fate of the Fellowship, but still a very solid entry and a good game.
所以,这就是我的第20名,《魔戒:命运远征》。
So that is my number 20, Lord of the Fate of the Fellowship.
好的。
Alright.
接下来是我的第9名。
Going to my number nine.
19,就是这个。
19, that is.
这并不是说。
That's not to say.
这是名单的一半。
That's the whole half of the list.
我直接跳到这儿了,伙计。
I'm jumping right ahead here, buddy.
这个播客已经太长了。
Is like, this podcast is taking too long already.
没错。
Exactly.
没错。
Exactly.
我的第19名是《一击英雄》,这是一款卡牌游戏,你要对抗英雄。
My number 19 is One Hit Heroes, which is a card based game where you're fighting against heroes.
你有一副自定义的卡组,在玩游戏时,你可以将一些卡牌作为道具放置在你的道具区域。
You have a you're a customized deck of cards, whereas you are playing the game, you can play some down as items in your item area.
当你受到伤害时,你必须弃掉其中一件道具或进行格挡。
When you take a hit, you either have to discard one of those items or block it.
这很有趣。
It was interesting.
其中一个更有趣的机制是你需要造成重击或轻击伤害。
You are one of the more interesting mechanics is you have to you're doing either heavy or light damage.
但无论你造成哪种伤害,这些伤害都会累积在你的伤害追踪条上,使敌人对你造成更强的攻击。
But no matter what kind of damage you do to them, that damage goes on this track of yours, which builds up and makes the enemy hit you harder.
但另一个让我觉得有点随机的机制,是我玩得挺开心的部分。
But another one that was a little bit random for me, and I had fun doing what I was doing.
但还有其他一些游戏我更愿意玩,今年有些游戏甚至排在我列表的更高位置,我在玩那些游戏时全程都乐在其中。
But there are other games that I would rather play, and some of them even higher up on my list this year, where I I enjoyed what I was doing the whole time.
我的意思是,今年的游戏确实很不错。
I mean, again, this was a good year for games.
对吧?
Right?
所以这个排在最后,是因为我喜欢其他所有游戏。
So this one just ends up low because I liked all the other games.
这个我本来现在想和我的第18名游戏调换一下,但它们因为不同的原因确实处于完全相反的两端。
This one probably I I thought about changing it right now with my number 18 game, but they are definitely on opposite ends of the spectrum for different reasons.
但《一击英雄》我还是玩得挺开心的,不过它还是排在这里,因为今年还有些更好的游戏做了类似的事情。
But One Hit Heroes, I did have fun with, but, yeah, ends up down here because they're just, I think, better games that even came out this year that do similar things.
好的。
Alright.
所以这是彼得的第9名,2019年。
So that's Peter's nine for 19.
我的第19名是《漫威骰子王:任务模式》。
My 19 is the Marvel Dice Throne Missions Mode.
这是一个扩展包。
This is an expansion.
你可以使用漫威骰子和角色,或者任何其他骰子角色来玩。
You can play with the Marvel dice and characters or really any dice thrown characters.
这是一种替代冒险扩展包的单人合作模式,是与漫威反派进行的独立战斗。
It's an alternative solo co op mode to the adventures expansion, and it's one off battles against Marvel villains.
说实话,这个可能本该排在我的21或22名,但我13岁的孩子玩得特别开心。
And I'll be honest, this one maybe should be my 21 or 22, except that my 13 year old had such a fun time with it.
而且我认为这确实是玩《骰子王座》我最喜欢的方式,因此它的排名提升了不少。
And I do think it is far and away my favorite way to play dice throne that it bumped it up quite a bit.
这份榜单上有很多游戏排名更高,因为我的孩子们特别喜欢它们。
And there are a lot of games on this list that are gonna be higher because my kids love them.
但这是一种很酷的玩《骰子王座》的方式。
But this is a cool way to play dice throne.
所有行动都是同时进行的。
All the action is simultaneous.
你知道,我们很喜欢这样,因为它让游戏节奏紧凑、充满活力。
You know, we love that, so it keeps it moving around really punchy.
尽管我不太喜欢它,但骰子王座的核心基本玩法依然有趣。
It's still you know, the the core basic idea of dice throne is fun even if I don't love it.
就是做一些掷骰子的事情,玩一些有趣的组合,发动攻击。
Just doing Yahtzee stuff and doing fun combos and firing off attacks.
你可以雇佣帮手。
You can, like, hire helpers.
Boss和关卡的种类相当丰富。
There's some pretty good variety in the bosses and the stages you go through.
所以这是一种不错的玩骰子王座的方式。
So this is a solid way to play dice throne.
最大的缺点是它仍然是骰子王座,和我玩的其他类似游戏(比如Boss战游戏或小规模战斗游戏)相比,它对我来说没那么有趣。
Biggest negative is that it's still dice throne, and it's just not that interesting to me compared to other games that I could play that sort of do kinda similar things, like boss battlers and skirmish battle games and that kind of thing.
但我玩《漫威骰子王座任务》时还是非常开心。
But I still had a great time with Marvel Dice Throne Missions.
这是我排名第19的游戏。
That is my number 19.
我会说,这在一定程度上启发了我今天列出的这份榜单。
And I will say this is partially what inspired the list for today.
所以当我们最后做盲评排名时,这个游戏不会出现在榜单上,但它的主题或甚至不一定是主题上是相似的。
So when we do our blind rankings at the end, that will not be one of the games on the list, but it is similar as far as thematically or or not even thematically.
它在本质上是相似的。
It is similar as far as what it is.
这是一个扩展包。
It's an expansion.
对吧?
Right?
所以我们即将对扩展包进行排名。
So we're gonna be ranking expansion.
哦,原来如此。
Oh, okay.
这很酷。
That's cool.
这改变了游戏,从欧洲竞争类游戏变成了合作类游戏。
That changed games from Euro competitive games to cooperative games.
哦,是的。
Oh, yes.
那是个不错的清单。
That that is a good list.
好吧,算是给本集结尾的一个小小剧透吧。
Well, little preview for the end of the episode, I guess.
没错。
Exactly.
所以,虽然这并没有真正促使我这么做,但当我已经把这个游戏列入清单时,我就想,哦,这和《漫威骰子王座》的任务很契合,因为那正是这样的类型,只是我没把它当成欧洲游戏,所以没列入清单。
So I that that didn't actually inspire me to do it, but when I already had put that in the list, I'm like, oh, this ties in well with Marvel Dice Throne, the missions, because that is exactly that, except I didn't consider that a euro, so that's not on the list.
我的第18名,和第19名的《一击英雄》截然不同,那是《被遗弃的王国》。
My number 18, very different from one hit heroes, which is number 19, which is Kingdoms Forlorn.
如果这是一份我不愿拿出来自己玩、甚至不想教给别人的游戏清单,那它几乎和《紫色迷雾》一样,排在最顶端了。
And if this is a list of games that I don't want to take out and play by myself or even teach to someone, this is probably near the top right there with Purple Haze.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
嗯,这一点可能在我这个特定方面的列表里也排在最顶端。
Well, that that might be it might even be near the top of my list for that particular aspect as well.
我是说,我会真的把它拿到桌面上玩吗?
Like, would I actually get it to the table?
也许不会。
Maybe not.
这绝对是《国王詹姆斯·福特》。
That's definitely King James Ford.
而我排列表的方式,老实说,是根据哪些游戏我想玩,而不是哪些游戏我认为设计得最好。
And that's how I rank my list, honestly, is on which of these games would I like to play, not which do I think are the best design.
所以对我来说,这就是为什么这个游戏排得这么低。
So for me, that's why this one's this low.
这是一款我一直很喜欢玩的游戏。
It is a game I've always enjoyed playing.
我甚至很喜欢它所启发的《王国死亡怪物》。
I really even like Kingdom Death Monster, which had inspired it.
是的。
Yes.
这些游戏有点随机。
These games are a little bit random.
是的。
Yes.
它们都非常耗时。
They're very long.
我认为这两点的结合正是让我很少把它们拿到桌面上玩的原因。
And I think the combination of those two things is really what keeps me from getting them to the table more often.
不过这一款,你可以在一个session内完成,我真的很喜欢。
This one, though, you can finish in a sitting, which I really enjoyed.
当我玩它们的时候,我真的很享受。
I really enjoyed playing them when I was playing them.
它排这么低的唯一原因是,它的分量和复杂度相对于随机性来说太高了。
The only reason it's this low is because of the weight and complexity versus the randomness factor.
所以这真的是唯一的原因。
So that's really the only reason.
《失落的王国》,我的第18名。
Kingdoms Forlorn, my number 18.
这仍然是个很棒的游戏。
Still a great game.
嗯。
Yep.
好的。
Alright.
我的第18名,我把《合金装备》放在这里。
My number 18, this is where I put Metal Gear Solid.
这个最近排名下降了。
This one did drop recently.
我玩了一点。
I played through it a bit.
我实际上对这些我仍然拥有的几款游戏都这么做过,只是为了更好地巩固我的排名。
I I did that actually with several of these games that I still owned to just kind of try to solidify my rankings.
而且,是的,我仍然认为潜行玩法和《合金装备》非常出色。
And, yeah, I I still think the stealth and Metal Gear Solid is great.
和彼得不同,我真的很喜欢潜行类游戏。
And unlike Peter, I do love stealth games.
我也非常投入于这个IP。
I'm also heavily invested in the IP.
我玩过大多数《合金装备》游戏好几遍。
I played most of the Metal Gear games multiple times.
所以我喜欢这一点,而且我认为埃默森做得非常出色。
So I I like that, and I think Emerson did an amazing job.
我认为这是对电子游戏的一次绝佳改编。
I think this is a great adaptation of the video game.
但再次通关时,节奏有点奇怪。
But playing through it again, the pacing is a little weird.
就像彼得说的,玩家数量。
Like Peter said, the player count.
还有,Boss战虽然很酷、多样,而且如果你想要还原游戏体验的话,它们确实是游戏的必要部分,因为游戏中有很多Boss战。
Also, the boss battles, while they are cool and varied and they are kind of a necessary part of the game if you're trying to do the video game because there are lots of boss battles.
但我发现它们远不如游戏中的潜行部分有趣。
I I found them much less interesting than the stealth portion of the game.
不过积极的一面是,它们有VR任务,能提供更多潜行内容,还能让你自由控制玩家数量。
Although on a positive side, they do have the VR missions that give you more stealth and also let you control player count in whatever way you want.
所以这是一个不错的补充。
So that's a nice addition.
但没错,再次玩的时候,乐趣还是不如我第一次体验时那么强烈。
But, yeah, still it was not quite as fun when I played it again as when I had first been experiencing it.
重玩任务并没有那么令人兴奋。
Replaying missions was not that exciting.
因此,我把《合金装备》排在第18位。
So that puts it down at 18, Metal Gear Solid.
是的。
Yeah.
我注意到这些排在底部的游戏,我想我们今年玩了很多剧情向游戏。
I noticed that some of these ones near the bottom well, I guess we played a lot of story games this year.
我本来想说
I was
正要说那些以剧情为主、重玩性很重要的游戏。
gonna say to the story ones, where replay is a big factor.
但不,我们还没谈到所有剧情类游戏。
But no, we haven't gotten to all the story based ones.
我正想说,你还没提到那些纯粹只能玩一两次的游戏。
I was about to say, you haven't named any of the games that are like straight up one or two play games.
没错。
Exactly.
还没呢。
Not yet.
不。
No.
它们对我来说排名更高。
They're they're higher for me.
嗯,其中一些对我来说确实排名更高。
Well, some of them are definitely higher for me.
好吧。
Alright.
所以我的第17名,就是我的《漫威骰子王座》任务出现的地方。
So my number 17, this is where my Marvel Dice Throne Missions shows up for me.
我很喜欢掷骰子的系统。
I do like the dice thrown system a lot.
不过,就我个人而言,这不是我最喜欢的玩法。
Although, personally, this is not my preferred way to play it.
我其实更喜欢两人对战,而不是这种模式,因为我觉得AI部分没什么意思。
I actually prefer two player head to head better than this because I didn't find the AI stuff that interesting.
不过,再说一遍,如果你只是想玩点合作类的游戏,这确实是个不错的方式。
Although, again, if you just wanna play something cooperatively, this is a great way to do it.
在移动到某些特定位置方面,有一些很酷的设计。
There were some cool things as far as moving to certain spaces.
它们给了你这样做的理由。
They gave you reasons to do that.
你可以在棋盘上任意移动。
You can move anywhere on the boards.
移动本身根本不是问题,但你可能想移动到某些位置,以便处于特定角色的攻击范围之内,或者其他原因。
The movement wasn't even an issue, but you might wanna move to certain spaces to be in range of certain characters or whatever else.
所以他们在这一点上做得不错,但我仍然觉得对战模式更有趣。
So they did a good job doing that, but I still think it's more interesting head to head.
不过,这款游戏的随机性很强,也许对战时会更依赖运气且更令人沮丧,而去掉这部分、改为合作模式反而更好。
Although, there's so much swinginess in the game that maybe it's more lucky and frustrating head to head, and taking that part out and making it cooperative is good.
所以我认为,取决于我当天的心情,我喜欢这种合作模式,和对战模式一样多,而且我觉得对战模式也非常棒。
So I think depending on my mood for the day, I I like this just as much as the head to head game, and I think the head to head game's very cool.
所以,没错,漫威骰子王任务。
So, yeah, Marvel Dice Throne Missions.
这对我来说相比他们上次尝试单人合作模式是一个巨大的飞跃,因为那一次实在太复杂了。
It is a huge jump for me from the last time they tried to do solo co op because that one was just too convoluted.
这一次,他们去掉了所有那些乱七八糟的东西,做得简洁流畅。
This one, they took out all that crap and made it nice and streamlined.
不过,我想他们应该收到了这个反馈,因为我好像在Discord上看到有人讨论过这个。
Although, I believe I guess they got that memo because I think I've seen people talk about this on the Discord.
我觉得他们推出了一款扩展包,把一些冒险内容、敌人和首领整合进来,同时还做了一个独立模式。
I think they came out with an expansion that takes, like, some of the adventurous content and enemies and bosses, but made, a one off mode for that as well.
所以现在你可以以奇幻或漫威主题进行单次游戏,我认为是这样。
So now you can play in, a fantasy or Marvel theme with one off play, I believe.
这很有趣,因为尽管我喜欢漫威,但我不确定这就是我想玩漫威的方式,因为这些角色都非常独特。
And it's interesting because as much as I like Marvel, I don't know that this is the way I wanna play Marvel because the characters are are very unique.
对吧?
Right?
当他们设计角色时,Dice Throne 最棒的一点就是创造了非常酷且独特的角色。
When they make characters, one of the best things they do in Dice Throne is they make really cool unique character.
但我不确定这些角色是否让我感受到他们是真正的漫威角色,你懂我的意思吗?
But I don't know that I felt like they were the Marvel character, if that makes sense.
我的意思是,我觉得他们在 Dice Throne 里的角色也没那么独特。
I mean, I also don't feel like they're that unique in Dice Throne.
我觉得他们在一些漫威角色上的表现更好。
I think they did a better job with some of the Marvel characters.
比如金刚狼就做得挺酷的。
Like Gambit did pretty cool stuff.
幻影猫也挺有意思的。
Psylocke was kinda cool.
但,没错,我不确定。
But, yeah, I don't know.
比如金刚狼,根本没让我觉得他就是金刚狼。
Like, Wolverine didn't feel like Wolverine to me.
这正是我想说的。
Well, that's what I'm saying.
但那个牛仔角色确实让我觉得像个牛仔。
But, like, the cowboy kinda felt like a cowboy to me.
哦,当然。
Oh, sure.
当然。
Sure.
谁在治疗?这感觉有点像
Who's healing up kinda feels like
你知道吗
you know what
我的意思是?
I mean?
我觉得他们在这一点上做得不错,但我觉得这些漫威角色在我其他地方看到的版本中表现得更好。
Like, I think they they do a good job with it, but I think these Marvel characters are I guess I've just seen them way better represented in other places.
所以对我来说,我几乎更愿意玩那种加入牛仔或其他元素的奇幻设定,而不是觉得漫威宇宙里的反派特别有趣,相比之下,奇幻宇宙里能做的东西更多。
So for me, I'd almost rather play the fantasy with bringing a cowboy in or whatever else rather than I also, I guess, don't find the the villains that interesting in the Marvel universe compared to, like, what you could do in a fantasy universe.
好吧。
Alright.
那这就是彼得的第17号。
So that's Peter's number 17.
我的第17号是SETI,即搜寻地外智能生命。
Mine 17 is SETI, the search for intelligent or extraterrestrial life.
这个我感觉最近确实没怎么玩了,因为我有一阵子没碰了。
This one, I think, did drop because I haven't played it in a while.
我一直在等。
I've been waiting.
他们本该寄给我扩展包的评测版,我特别期待,因为据说它会加入不对称的派系,或者至少是不对称的开局设定,我认为这会极大提升游戏体验,但他们还没寄过来。
They're supposed to send me a review copy of the expansion, which I'm really excited for because it adds, I think, like asymmetric factions or at least asymmetric starting stuff to the game, which is I think will drastically improve the experience, but they haven't gotten it yet.
所以我已经有一阵子没上桌玩了。
So I haven't gotten to the table in a while.
我仍然记得非常喜欢它。
I still remember liking it a lot.
我记得那种得分方式真的很酷。
I remember the, the ways you can score being really cool.
我喜欢可以互动的外星种族的多样性,以及它们在每局游戏中的变化。
I like the variety of the alien races that you can, interact with and how that changes from game to game.
单人模式很不错。
The solo mode was good.
我记得自己有时会玩得不太一样,有时会过于专注于某些类型的动作,但整体仍然是非常扎实的德式游戏。
I remember doing, like, things a little differently and sometimes over focusing on some types of actions, but still really solid euro.
今年我更喜欢其他几款德式游戏,包括彼得和我最近刚玩过的几款,我也刚在频道上介绍过。
I liked a few other euros this year better, including a few that Peter and I played very recently, and I covered on the channel very recently.
但SETI依然很棒,我相信一旦我玩了扩展包,它又会重回我的高期待榜单。
But SETI is still great, and I do think once I play the expansion, it'll be up in my hype again.
这就是我的第17名。
That's my number 17.
嗯。
Yep.
这个在我这里排名更高。
That one's higher on mine.
不过第16名是《Vantage》。
Number 16 though is Vantage.
这是Stonemaier公司的一款游戏,玩家要从不同的视角进行观察。
So that's the Stonemaier game where you are looking at different vantages.
你们可以各自在不同的地方进入游戏。
You can all drop in in different places.
这款游戏同样非常注重故事性。
It is, again, very heavily story based.
你们会去探索不同的地方。
You're going exploring different places.
但在每个地方你只能执行一个行动,这促使你尝试各种不同的做法。
You can only do one action in each place though, so it kinda encourages you to do different different things.
这是一款非常开放世界、自由形式的游戏。
It's very open world, free form.
是的。
Yes.
有很多事情可以做,但并不总是那么直接明了,比如去某个地方、找某个人、做某件事。
There's stuff for you to do, but, like, it's not always the most straightforward, like, go to this place, talk to this person, do this thing.
你只是在四处探索。
You're just kind of exploring around.
虽然这对有些人来说很对胃口,但未必适合我。
And while that is some people's bag, that is not necessarily my bag.
我不是那种喜欢浪漫的人。
I am not a lovey dovey.
我们就一直探索下去吧。
Let's just explore forever.
我讨厌开放世界游戏。
I hate open world games.
当我感到迷茫、没有方向时,我会很沮丧。
Like, I I feel frustrated when I feel lost, and I don't have direction.
这款游戏确实给你指明了方向,有些人就喜欢这种类型。
Well, this game definitely gives you direction, and some people love that kind of stuff.
这通常不是我的菜。
That is typically not my thing.
现在我觉得它做得非常好。
Now I think it's very well done.
我觉得它用来做测试的系统非常巧妙,但这种游戏是为别人设计的,不是为我设计的。
I think the systems that it uses to do tests are very clever, but it's a type of game that is designed for someone else, not for me.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以这就是它在我列表中排名这么低的原因。
So that's why it's this low on my list.
第16名,《Vantage》。
Number 16, Vantage.
我的第16名也是《Vantage》。
My number 16 is also Vantage.
嘿。
Hey.
我们的第一个协同选择。
Our first synergy pick.
是什么?
What is it?
另一款我最近刚玩过的《合金装备》类型的游戏。
Another one like Metal Gear Solid that I played very recently.
我就是三四天前和我13岁的孩子一起玩的。
I played it with my 13 year old just, like, three days ago or four days ago.
玩得很开心。
Had a good time.
我特别喜欢这款游戏的一些地方,我认为它对冒险和生存游戏有着极其独特的诠释。
Some things I really like about this, I think it's a extremely unique take on adventure and survival gaming.
我非常喜欢这个世界中那些疯狂的插画,我觉得和别人合作玩这个游戏非常有趣,因为我儿子和我会互相描述各个地点。
I love the crazy illustrations of the world, and I I find this very fun to play cooperatively because my son and I will describe the locations to each other.
听他说话简直太好笑了。
And it's just hilarious to hear him.
他说:‘有个五只手臂的红色生物正在湖边玩掷骰子。’
He's like, there's a five armed red being playing craps, next to a lake.
你知道的吧?
You know?
我就说:‘好吧。’
I'm like, alright.
所以我觉得这个游戏充满了奇思妙想。
So I I I find it has a lot of whimsy in it.
我认为,杰米和他的团队创造了一个非常引人入胜的世界。
I think, Jamie and team made a very engaging world here.
我也喜欢这种不会失败的骰子系统,无论你想做什么,你总是能成功。
I also like the kind of no fail dice system, how you always pass your test, whatever you wanna do.
你根本不知道它会有多消极。
You just don't know how negative it'll be.
我喜欢这种系统。
Like, I like that kind of system.
但我在长时间没玩之后重新体验时,发现它没那么令人兴奋了,我其实更喜欢那种方向性更强的冒险游戏。
But I did find playing it again after a long hiatus that it was, like, less exciting, and I kinda do like adventure games that are a bit more directed.
我不是特别喜欢开放世界类型,所以这个游戏不太符合我的口味。
I'm not as much of an open world person, so this doesn't fit my likes as much.
它的设计依然非常出色。
It's still a good really good design.
杰米做得非常棒。
Jamie did a great job.
我的第16名也是《Vantage》。
That's my number 16 as well, Vantage.
好的。
Alright.
我的第15名,这可是我们开始进入真正优秀游戏的阶段了。
My number 15, this is I mean, we're getting to really good games now.
我的意思是,从这一点开始,要区分这些游戏真的很难。
I mean, it was really hard to separate a lot of these games starting at this point for me.
我想这算是一个新的档次。
I guess this is a new tier.
这是我能想到的最贴切的描述。
It's the best way to describe it for me.
从我的第15名开始,那就是《发现的核心》。
And it starts with my number 15, which is core of discovery.
这个游戏基本上就是翻牌。
That's the one where you are basically flipping over tiles.
还有一点是尽量避免翻到某些牌。
There is a little bit of trying to not flipping over tiles.
你其实是在移除阻挡画面的物体,因为这张地图是预设的,存在某些特定条件,比如木头必须紧邻水源之类的。
You're you're really removing a thing blocking a picture because you're this map is, like, preset because there are certain conditions, like, wood always has to be next to water or something like that.
我记不清具体是什么条件了。
I can't remember exactly what the conditions were.
我很久没玩了,但我觉得还挺有趣的。
It's been a while since I played it, but I thought it was kinda fun.
嗯,这个或那个可能是木头。
It's like, oh, this or this could be wood.
在这个地图里,这个总是和这个呈对角线关系。
And in this map, this is always diagonal from this.
我记得每个任务感觉都完全不同。
And I remember every mission feeling very different.
话虽如此,我真的很享受其中的解谜乐趣,但我对整个主题完全没有任何代入感,哪怕真有什么主题的话,除了探索之类的东西。
With that being said, I I really enjoyed the puzzle of it, but I didn't feel connected at all to the theme, if there was even a theme to it, except for exploring or whatever.
但这对我来说并不是什么大问题。
And that's not really a big deal for me.
更大的问题是,对我来说,这个游戏时好时坏。
The bigger situation was it was more hit or miss for me.
有时候会让人沮丧,但我大部分时间玩的时候还是挺享受的。
Sometimes it could be frustrating, but I did enjoy it most of the times I was playing it.
我会想,你知道,有时候你会陷入五五开的局面,而我现在想起来,计时器确实挺严苛的。
I would just like, oh, you know, sometimes you'd be down to like a fifty fifty scenario, and you really I I guess the timer was pretty harsh is what I'm remembering now.
当我快接近结尾的时候。
Is that I I'd be getting near the end.
哦,我得去弄点吃的,但我还得做这个。
It's like, oh, I gotta get food, but I gotta do this.
我得做那个。
I gotta do that.
当我快到结尾时,我几乎希望它能再简单一点,不过这纯粹是我个人的倾向。
I almost wanted it to be a little bit easier when I was get you know, that is just me in general, though.
我不想让自己压力太大。
Like, I don't I don't wanna be stressed out.
现在这游戏变得超快了。
Now it's a super quick game.
这个游戏非常容易上手,也非常好教。
It's super easy to play, super easy to teach.
所以这部分还不错。
So that part's not bad.
但我当时有点紧张,这大概就是为什么我对它的评价稍微低一点。
But I think I was a little stressed out on that, and that's probably why it's a little bit lower for me.
但我确实记得,玩游戏时我享受了每一个过程。
But I do remember enjoying everything I was doing while I was playing.
所以这是十五岁时候的核心发现。
So that's core discovery at fifteen.
好的。
Alright.
我的第15名是这个:你刚才提到过没有?
My number 15 is this is where I put did you mention no.
没有。
No.
没有。
No.
你还没提到。
You didn't yet.
德克斯是我的第15名。
Deckers is my number 15.
这是重新实现还是什么?
This is the reimplementation or what?
这并不是真正的重主题,而只是对原版游戏的改进版,它最初由里基·罗亚尔推出时叫《叛逆者》。
It's not really a retheme, and it's just a fixed up better version of the original game, but it was called Renegade back when from Ricky Royal.
这是一款卡牌构建游戏。
This is a deck building game.
你在移动过程中应对危机,类似全球性的疫情,同时努力完成任务。
You're moving around, putting out crises, sort of pandemics throughout while trying to complete missions.
是的,这是一款很棒的游戏。
And, yeah, it's an awesome game.
我喜欢里面的卡牌构建。
I love the deck building in it.
任务的多样性很棒。
The mission variety is great.
你可以和其他玩家打出大量的战术组合。
There's tons of tactical combos you can pull off with other players.
它单人玩起来也非常好。
It also works really well solo.
它也是一种我不太确定的游戏。
It's also the kind of game that I don't know.
比如,有时候找出这些组合会让我感到压力,我并不总是想把它拿出来玩得那么频繁。
Like, sometimes figuring out the combos just kinda stresses me out, and I don't necessarily wanna get it to the table as often as I would otherwise.
但它的设计非常出色,我很高兴在《Renegade》消失这么久之后,这个改进优化的新版本终于问世了,或者至少即将广泛上市。
But it is a fabulous design, and I'm really glad after Renegade being gone for so long that this new better fine tuned version is in, or at least going to be in wide availability.
所以,这就是我的第15名,《Deckers》。
So that's my number 15, Deckers.
有趣的是,我们的第15名都是那种我们非常喜欢、但有时又让我们感到沮丧的游戏。
It's interesting that our fifteens were both games we really liked and also frustrated us at some point.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
有点让我们望而却步。
Like, scared us away from a little bit.
我的第14名,我相信这在你的列表里排名会高得多,不过也许我在这方面想错了。
My number 14, which is I'm sure gonna be much higher on your list, but maybe I'm wrong on this.
这是一款仅限单人玩的游戏,叫《坠落之天》。
It's a solo only game, and it's Under Falling Sky.
虽然我喜欢这款游戏,我喜欢这个谜题。
And while I did like this, I like the puzzle.
我知道这是款非常受欢迎的、以骰子为核心的单人游戏。
I know this is a very popular solo game with the dice puzzle.
你在推进进程。
You're moving things forward.
这是一款仅限单人玩的游戏。
It's a solo game only.
这是一款掷骰子游戏,你需要把骰子放下去。
It is a dice game where you're putting your dice down.
你必须把它们放在不同的列中,这决定了敌方舰船移动的距离。
You have to put them in different columns, which determines how far down the enemy ships move.
有时候你希望它们移动特定的距离。
Sometimes you wanna move them a certain amount.
你把它们放在特定的位置上。
You're putting it on certain spaces.
我在玩这款游戏时确实很享受。
I did enjoy this while I was playing it.
它非常快就能摆上桌开始玩。
It's very quick to get to the table.
但我认为我连续玩了太多遍,以至于后来有点厌倦了,不过这也没关系。
But I think I played it so much in a row that I got bored with it after a while, and it was good.
别误会我的意思。
Don't get me wrong.
当我玩的时候,我是很喜欢的。
I enjoyed when I was playing it.
但我真的很喜欢它。
But I I really liked it.
我享受了我做的每一件事。
I enjoyed everything I was doing.
但不知为什么,它并没有让我觉得特别有趣。
But for some reason, it just didn't hit that, like, super fun button for me.
它更像是一种解谜类的乐趣。
It hit more of the puzzle y button.
我从来不会说,天啊,太糟糕了。
And I I never would say I was like, oh, man.
我真的很,真的很喜欢这个游戏,或者我有这个难忘的游戏,我真的很爱这个游戏。
I really, really or I had this memorable game, or I really, really love that game.
我不知道为什么。
I don't know why.
我经常喜欢解谜类游戏,但这个游戏,虽然我确实享受了解谜部分,它却没有像其他一些游戏那样触动我的情感。
I I like puzzle y games a lot of times, but this one, while I did enjoy the puzzle, it didn't really hit me in the feels the way some of these games do.
所以我不知道为什么。
So I don't know why.
我知道它非常受欢迎,但对我来说,它只是稍微逊色于其他一些游戏。
I know it's very popular, but for me, it was just a little below these other games.
而且,今年的游戏整体质量也很高。
And again, it's a good year of games too.
所以,我的第14名是《Under Falling Sky》。
So that's my number 14, Under Falling Sky.
是的。
Yeah.
这是我排名时觉得最奇怪的一款游戏之一,因为我们只是随便把它加进来,因为你之前没玩过,我觉得你会喜欢。
This was one of the weirdest ones for me to rank just because it was like a game that we kinda threw in because we'd you had never played it before, I thought you'd enjoy it.
但我已经玩了它很多年了,而所有其他游戏对我来说都是全新的。
But I've been playing it for years and years, whereas all the recipes are new to me.
好吧。
So, alright.
当然。
Sure.
我的第14名,我把《紫色迷雾》放在这里。
My number 14, this is where I put purple haze.
我非常喜欢这款游戏里那种选择自己的冒险、残酷的越南战争题材的涌现式故事。
I really dug the choose your own adventure kind of harsh Vietnam war emergent story you had in this one.
我也觉得这个战斗系统非常酷。
I also thought that combat system was really cool.
但我认为对某些人来说,把这两者结合起来可能会有点奇怪,因为战斗系统实际上相当复杂。
I do think for some people, it might be weird to combine the two because the combat system is actually kind of involved.
这可不是你对一款选择式冒险游戏的快速体验所期待的样子。
Like, it's not what you would expect for a quick thing from a choose your own adventure narrative game.
我同意彼得的看法,这款单人玩起来更难。
And I agree with Peter that it is tougher to play this one solo.
我确实觉得,和两到三个人一起玩时最享受,因为可以分工扮演不同角色。
I definitely enjoyed it most playing it two or three players where you can divide up the characters.
但除此之外,这是一款非常独特且令人愉快的游戏。
But besides that, it's a really unique game and a great experience.
我和《紫色迷雾》度过了非常愉快的时光,它排在我的第14位。
I had a great time with Purple Haze, my number 14.
好的。
Alright.
说到我的第13名,这款游戏在我的榜单上本可以排得更高或更低。
And getting to my number 13, this is game that could have been much higher or much lower on my list.
这款游戏确实有一些变化性,但我玩得非常开心。
This one definitely has some variability, but I just really had fun with it.
我其实很惊讶它在你的榜单上比我这里排名更高。
And I'm actually surprised it's higher on your list than mine.
我以为这个对你来说可能会排在底部。
I thought this could be near the bottom for you.
那就是《起义》。
And that's Uprising.
是《帝国的诅咒》吗?
Was it Curse of an Empire?
是那个
Is that the
是《最后皇帝的诅咒》。
Her Curse of the Last Emperor.
《最后皇帝的诅咒》。
Curse of the Last Emperor.
所以这是一款类似文明类的游戏,你是在建立一支队伍,更像是‘棋子上桌’类型的游戏。
So this is a kinda civilization game where you're building up I guess it's more of a dudes on a board game.
你在发展你的文明。
You're building up your civilization.
你在对抗另外两个文明。
You're fighting off two other civilizations.
不过有点欧洲风格,我的意思是,仅在得分这一点上算欧洲风。
Kinda Euro, though, in the fact that well, I mean, Euro only in the fact that you're scoring points.
除此之外,你主要是在战斗、杀戮,诸如此类的事情。
Beside that, you're doing mostly fighting, killing, things like that.
我真的很喜欢这个游戏。
I really enjoyed this one.
即使这是一款规则较复杂的游戏,而且你要操控两个AI对手,但这些都没让我感到困扰。
Even as a game with a heavier rule set and where you're controlling two AI opponents, none of that stuff really bothered me.
我喜欢组建军队。
I like building up armies.
我喜欢战斗。
I like fighting stuff.
战斗很有趣。
The combat was interesting.
不过,它的时间稍微长了一点。
It's a little bit longer, though.
所以我觉得它在我列表中的位置可能应该再低一点,或者再高一点。
So that's why I think it could have been either a little lower on my list or a little bit higher on my list.
我觉得这个取决于当天的心情,但我记得我曾把它带去了冰球锦标赛。
And I think it's gonna depend on the day for this one, but I remember taking it to a hockey tournament with me.
你知道,有时候我带游戏去的时候,并不怎么想把它们拿出来玩。
And, you know, sometimes when I bring games, I'm not excited to get them to the table.
我 definitely 把这个游戏拿上了桌。
I definitely got this one to the table.
我不只玩了一次,而是在整个周末玩了好几次。
And not only did I play it once, but I played it several times throughout the weekend.
通常情况下,我会和家人待在一起,做其他事情。
And usually, I'm hanging out with families, doing whatever else.
因为我带着这个游戏,所以社交活动少了一些。
I was kinda less social because I had this game with me.
我有多喜欢它,由此可见一斑。
That's how much I was enjoying it.
这就是《起义》。
So that's Uprising.
第13名。
Number 13.
好的。
Alright.
我的第13名是《圣托里尼:斯芬克斯之谜》扩展包。
My number 13 is Santorini's Riddle of the Sphinx expansion.
我玩得非常开心。
I had a blast with this one.
我还和我13岁的孩子一起玩过另一款游戏。
There's another one I played heavily with my 13 year old.
我非常喜欢原版的圣托里尼。
I like the original Santorini a ton.
这是一款非常有趣的抽象游戏。
It's a really fun abstract game.
我很高兴能拿到这个新版。
I was very happy to get this newer edition of it.
然后我认为《斯芬克斯之谜》……我的意思是,这并不完全符合彼得在最后排名列表中说的计划,因为这个……哦,不。
Then And I think Riddle of the Sphinx is I mean, it's not exactly what Peter said he's gonna do for the ranking list at the end because this oh, no.
我想是的。
I guess it is.
它不是一个加入了合作模式的德式游戏,而是一个加入了合作模式的竞速游戏。
It's a well, it's not a euro game that got a cooperative mode, but it's a competitive game that got a cooperative mode.
我认为这是一个很棒的谜题。
And I think it's a great puzzle.
我觉得任务的多样性非常出色。
I think the variety in the missions is awesome.
我觉得你使用神卡之类的方式真的很酷。
I think the way you have to use, like, god cards and things is really cool.
我认为确实存在在游戏中重复使用类似组合、在某些情境下施展相似战术的可能性,我不确定这些场景的重玩价值有多大。
I do think there is the potential for kind of using similar combos game to game and pulling off similar, like, tactics in some scenarios, and I don't know how much replay scenarios have.
不过,我确实喜欢多次玩同一个场景。
Although, I have enjoyed playing the same scenario several times.
但有这么多场景啊。
But there's so many scenarios.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
而且说实话,我为了教别人玩,把前五个场景反复玩了三四遍,但从未遇到过糟糕的游戏体验。
And and honestly, I played through this for the first five scenarios, like, three or four times just because I was teaching it to other people, and I never had a bad game.
我每次玩都很开心。
I never didn't have fun.
所以我认为这体现了游戏的持久魅力。
So I think that speaks to the game's longevity.
是的。
Yes.
所以这是一个非常有趣的玩法。
So that is a really fun one.
《斯芬克斯之谜》是《圣托里尼》的单人扩展包。
The Riddle of the Sphinx solo cop expansion for Santorini.
我的第12名是一款我既喜欢合作玩也喜欢竞争玩的游戏。
My number 12 is a game I've enjoyed both cooperatively and competitively.
我不是合作玩。
I or not cooperatively.
我想它只能单人玩。
I guess it's solo only.
这款游戏在你的列表中可能会排得更高。
This is a game that's probably gonna be higher on your list.
我知道你非常喜欢它。
I know you really enjoyed it.
我觉得有扩展包的话会更好。
I think it is better with expansions.
我不知道自己会不会在没有扩展包的情况下玩,这很正常。
I don't know that I play without expansions, and that is nature.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我真的很喜欢它。
And I really enjoyed it.
我觉得单人模式可能是它最弱的部分,所以它在我的列表中稍微靠后了一些。
I think the solo is probably the weakest part of it, and that's why it fell a little bit on my list.
我的意思是,不是说它不好。
I think I mean, not that it's bad.
没关系。
It's fine.
你知道的,敌人会逐渐增强并采取行动,他们还给敌人一点小优势,因为他们的升级有点随机,但我觉得这没问题。
The, you know, the enemy, you know, builds up and it does stuff, and they give them a little bit of a cheat because it's a little bit random how they level up, but that was fine.
我的意思是,我觉得做得挺好的。
I mean, I think it was done in a good way.
我觉得这是玩游戏的完美方式。
I think it's a perfectly good way to play the game.
每次玩我都玩得很开心,而且我玩了很多次。
I did enjoy every time I've played it, and I played it quite a bit.
但最酷的部分是构建这些组合,来理解你所处的环境——比如食物是否丰富,或者是否稀缺,当你单人游玩时,你必须仔细揣摩对手或AI的行为。
But the coolest part is building these combos of things to figure out the the environment you're in, whether there's a lot of food and it's very prevalent, or whether it's not, you have to really read your opponents or the AI when you're playing it solo.
你必须想出办法,让你的物种比他们的更优秀。
And you've really gotta figure out a way to make your species better than theirs.
我认为这相比前一版游戏有了巨大的改进,不管那版叫什么名字。
And I do think it is a vast improvement over the previous version of the game, whatever that was called.
我现在想不起来了。
I can't think of it right now.
进化,然后是海洋。
Evolution and then oceans.
嗯。
Yeah.
确实有那么几个。
There there were a few.
我觉得这个比那些都好得多。
I I think this is much better than all of those.
但没错,就单人游戏而言,它排在这个名单上是因为今年又有太多好游戏了。
But, yeah, as far as solo goes, it's where it is on this list because there were so many good games again this year.
所以这就是自然。
So that's nature.
每次玩我都非常享受,今天我依然乐意独自玩它。
Really enjoyed every time I played it, and I'd happily play it solo today.
不错,兄弟。
Nice, man.
我的第12名是《Storyfold Wildwoods》。
My number 12 is Storyfold Wildwoods.
彼得,我没想到你还没提到这个游戏。
I'm I'm surprised this one hasn't come up for you yet, Peter.
我和我妻子一起玩完了整个游戏。
I played through this entire thing with my wife.
它本质上是一款单人叙事游戏,但带有相当丰富的动作元素。
It's technically a solo kind of story narrative game, but with a pretty crunchy action river.
我们最近刚讨论过这个游戏。
We talked about this very recently.
我妻子非常喜欢它。
And my wife loved it.
我也非常喜欢它。
I loved it.
用骰子的时候真的特别让人沮丧。
It is incredibly frustrating with dice.
哦,彼得,我还没告诉你呢。
Oh, Peter, I didn't tell you.
故事折叠荒野的制作方在他们的Discord上发布了两种可能的非官方规则或简化变体,你可以使用。
They posted on their Discord, the makers of Storyfold Wildwoods, two potential house rule or not house rules, easier variants you can use.
我马上把这两个规则告诉你,听听你的想法。
Let me hit you with them both real quick and get your thoughts.
好吗?
Okay?
因为你最近刚玩过这个游戏。
Because you played this pretty recently.
没错。
So Yep.
可选变体一:使用水晶时,你只需要刚刚用过骰子进行行动,而以前你必须实际掷出成功才能使用水晶来增加成功次数。
Optional variant number one, to use crystals, you need to have just used a die for the action, whereas before, you would have to actually roll a success to use your crystals to add successes.
而且我不
And I don't
知道为什么会有这个规则。
know why that rule was in there.
是的。
Yes.
我觉得这太奇怪了。
That was so weird to me.
我同意。
I agree.
嗯,我认为他们不想让你直接获得成功,他们希望你通过增加几颗骰子来制造紧张感,至少确保你能掷出一次命中,但实际玩起来我就是不喜欢。
Well, I I think it was I I think they didn't want you to have auto successes, and they had and they wanted to give you the tension of having to add a couple of dice to, like, at least make sure you roll a hit, but I just didn't like it in practice.
对。
Correct.
是的。
Yep.
然后是第二个选项,这个更简单。
And then option two, this is even easier.
我觉得这个可能太过分了,除非他们做一些限制,比如每回合只能使用一次之类的。
This one I think might be too far, unless they limit it in some way, like once per turn or something.
受到两点伤害,你知道的,那个小灵体轨道,可以在任何时候向任何卡牌添加一个水晶,即使在进行检定的过程中也可以。
Take two damage, you know, that little spirit track to add a crystal to any card at any time, even in the middle of doing a test.
但同样,这并不能解决你掷骰子表现极差的问题。
But again, it doesn't fix if you roll really poorly.
对。
Right.
然后得到‘不’。
And get No.
不。
No.
如果在你失败时也能使用水晶,那另一个选项就可以。
It does with the other one if you can use crystals even when you fail.
或者如果你把它们两个加在一起。
Or if you add them both together.
对。
Yeah.
正确。
Correct.
嗯。
Yeah.
嗯,我觉得这就是这个设计的意图。
Well, I think that's the idea.
所以我觉得,我认为这个效果应该限制为每回合一次,或者增加更多的伤害。
So I think I think that one would I would have I would wanna limit that one to once per turn or make the damage even more.
哦,差不多。
Oh, it's about the same.
改成三点伤害。
Make it three damage.
当然。
Sure.
改成四点伤害。
Make it four damage.
但我认为这会剥夺我和妻子玩这个游戏时经历的大量负面体验。
But I think that would make I I think that would take away a ton of the negative experiences my wife and I had playing the game.
是的。
Yeah.
我还是想找到一种方法,当我miss时,能获得当然。
I'd still like to just figure out a way that when I miss, I get Sure.
每miss三次就获得一颗水晶。
A crystal for every three misses.
是的。
Yeah.
不。
No.
我觉得类似萨德勒兄弟那样的骰子系统也会不错。
I I think something like that, like sort of a Sadler Brothers ish dice system would be good too.
但无论如何,这些都不是我评价故事的依据,我评价的是我实际玩过的、目前正式发布的游戏。
But, anyway, all of that is not how I'm ranking story for what I'm ranking what I actually played, the official game as published right now.
我觉得这个故事太棒了。
I thought the story was fabulous.
我觉得核心玩法和骰子机制都非常吸引人。
I thought the core action and, like, dice stuff was really engaging.
插画非常精美。
The illustrations are beautiful.
骰子的运气让我感到沮丧,我们好几次作弊只是为了继续玩下去,以免我妻子放弃。
The dice luck is what frustrated me, and we did cheat several times just to keep going so my wife wouldn't quit.
但抛开这一点,我们玩得非常愉快。
But putting that aside, we had an awesome experience with it.
我妻子很少玩游戏,所以这一点更让我对它喜爱有加。
My wife does not play games very often, so that definitely endeared it to me further.
所以这是我的第12名,彼得,我们已经走完一半了。
So that's my number 12, and we are halfway through the list, Peter.
现在我们进入后半段,来看你的第11名。
So now we're on the bottom better half with your number 11.
我决定在这里结束这个列表。
I decided to cut the list here.
请下周回来,和我们一起观看2025年最佳游戏。
Come back next week and join us for our top games of 2025.
不过,我把那个盲评列表放在了片尾之后,所以别走开,稍后还有。
Although, I did put that blind ranking list after the outro, so stay tuned for that.
下周我们将带来这份列表的后半部分。
We will see you next week with the second half of this list.
希望到目前为止你享受了这个过程。
I hope you're enjoying it so far.
再见。
Bye.
感谢您再次收听我们的《一站式合作社》播客。
Thanks for joining us again for the One Stop Co op Shop podcast.
请访问我们的YouTube频道:一站式合作社。
Check out our YouTube channel at One Stop Co op Shop.
同时,加入我们的Discord频道,一起玩游戏和讨论。
Also, join us for games and discussion on our Discord channel.
您可以通过Patreon支持我们,网址是patreon.com/1stop,或在iTunes上给我们留下评价。
You can support us on Patreon at patreon.com/1stop, or leave us a review on iTunes.
再次感谢,我们下周再见,带来另一个五佳榜单。
Thanks again, and we'll see you next week for another top five list.
嘿,迈克。
Hey, Mike.
嘿。
Hey.
你准备好看我们的盲选排名列表了吗?
You ready for our blind ranking list?
嗯。
Yeah.
走吧。
Let's go.
好的。
Alright.
我来掷骰子。
I'm rolling the dice.
我有六款游戏,但我们只选其中五款。
I have six games, but we're just gonna do five of them.
所以我们会看看哪一款被排除。
So we'll see what's left out.
好的。
Okay.
一、二、三、四。
One, two, three, four.
好的。
Okay.
我不太清楚,但你确实玩过这个。
I don't well, you did do this one.
这个游戏我其实从来没玩过。
This is a game I've actually never played.
哦,你确定我玩过吗?
Oh, you sure I played it?
是的。
Yes.
因为你拍过视频。
Because you had a video.
哦,原来如此。
Oh, okay.
这正是唯一的原因。
That's the only reason.
哦,你来了。
Oh, there you go.
对。
Yeah.
你有个轻松的研究方法。
You got an easy way to research.
说得对。
Good point.
没错。
Exactly.
痴迷,角色扩展。
Obsession, the character expansion.
我还没玩过角色扩展。
I have not played the character expansion.
哦,那是单人模式吗?
Oh, was that the solo mode
哦,等等。
Oh, wait.
所以《执念》有个合作扩展内容?
So they have a co op expansion for Obsession?
我想是的。
I guess so.
我那时候他们说有合作扩展内容。
They said co op expansion when I was
这很酷。
That's cool.
是啊。
Yeah.
我还没玩过最新的扩展内容。
I I I have not played the most recent expansions.
好了,换一下。
Well, here, switch out.
你说你还有另一款游戏。
You said you had another game.
好的。
Okay.
嗯。
Yep.
嗯。
Yep.
嗯。
Yep.
我有。
I do.
好的。
Okay.
好吧,来吧。
Well, shoot.
这样会更容易。
This would be easier.
好吧。
Alright.
我要倒着来,而不是往前。
I'm gonna I'm gonna go backwards and not forward.
好的。
Okay.
因为如果我往前,这会成为对
Because if I go forward, it'll be an obvious choice for
我的明显选择。
me.
好的。
Okay.
千禧之刃,轮换机制。
Millennium Blades, the set rotation.
哦。
Oh.
你管这个叫欧洲游戏?
That's you you call that a euro?
我的意思是,是的。
I mean, yeah.
这是一款工人放置游戏。
It's a worker placement game.
对吧?
Right?
在那里
Where
不。
No.
不是的。
It's not.
你是在考虑《Argent: The Consortium》第99级吗?
Are you thinking of Argent the consortium for level 99?
不是。
No.
我在想《Millennium Blades》,那是一款卡牌构建游戏,你就像
I'm thinking Millennium Blades, the deck builder game where you're like
对。
Yeah.
完全没有任何工人放置机制。
There's zero worker placement at all.
把这个游戏称为欧风游戏简直疯了。
That is a that's an insane game to call a euro.
那是有史以来最疯狂、最具主题性、最古怪的游戏。
That's like the craziest, thematicest, weirdest game ever.
那你玩过它的合作模式吗?
So have you played it cooperatively or no?
哦,当然。
Oh, of course.
我喜欢合作玩。
I love it cooperatively.
我的意思是,是的。
I mean, I yeah.
它在这份列表里显得很奇怪,因为其他都是有合作模式的德式游戏,而这个太
It's it's just weird on this list because the rest are euros that got co op most, it's it's so
嗯,我觉得你还没玩过其他那些德式游戏。
Well, I don't think you've played any of the other euro euro ones.
哦,是吗。
Oh, okay.
好吧。
Okay.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,你选了一个很难的排名。
I I mean, you picked you picked a hard ranking.
我的意思是,我就直接把它排第一。
I mean, I'm gonna just gonna put it at one.
我觉得它肯定能打败其他所有游戏,因为我真的很喜欢《千禧之刃》。
I I think it's easily gonna beat everything else because I really like Millennium Blades.
哦,我不确定你知不知道。
Oh, I don't think I know you know what.
好吧。
Alright.
嗯。
Yep.
第一名,《千禧之刃》。
Number one, Millennium Blades.
这和我上次的策略不一样。
This is this is different than my strategy last time.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。