本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
如果你每次拿起手机开始刷屏时都会生气,那问题不只是你一个人。
If you get mad every time you pick up your phone and start scrolling, it's not just you.
愤怒诱导内容是一种货币,也是我们所看到的许多内容背后的动力。
Rage bait is kind of the currency or the power that's behind a lot of the content we might see.
本周在Vox的《给我解释一下》节目中,我们来探讨互联网为何故意惹你生气。
This week on explain it to me from Vox, why the Internet is pissing you off on purpose.
新节目每周日上线,你可以在任何收听播客的平台找到。
New episodes at Sundays wherever you get your podcasts.
什么是“冰球小兔”?
What's a puck bunny?
那就像曲棍球纹身吗?
Is that like a lacrosse tattoo?
大家好。
Hi, everyone.
这是来自《纽约杂志》和Vox媒体播客网络的《Pivot》。
This is Pivot from New York Magazine and the Vox Media Podcast Network.
我是卡拉·斯威舍,欢迎来到2026年。
I'm Kara Swisher, and welcome to 2026.
斯科特目前仍在一处未公开的地点。
Scott is still away at, undisclosed location.
我不能细说,但发生了太多事情,所以我召集了一群聪明的人来帮我全面报道。
I can't go into it, but there's so much going on that I've assembled a super group of smart folks to help me cover it all.
我们有唐·莱蒙(来自《唐·莱蒙秀》)、斯蒂芬妮·鲁尔(来自MS Now《第十一小时》)、布罗克·哈默林(沟通专家、播客主持人和文化达人),以及泰恩(《流行文化星期一》通讯作者)。
We've got Don Lemon from the Don Lemon Show, Stephanie Ruhl from MS Now's the eleventh hour, and Brooke Hammerling, communication specialist podcaster and culture guru, Tyne, the pop culture Mondays newsletter.
我想谈谈2026年及未来,所以我组建了这支能畅谈任何话题的团队。
I wanna talk about 2026 going forward, so I put this team together that could talk about anything.
欢迎各位。
Welcome, everybody.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我们也是朋友。
We're also friends.
我们都是朋友。
We're all friends.
实际上,唐和我不认识,但唐
Well, actually, Don and I don't know each other, but Don
你不知道吗?
You don't?
不知道。
No.
哦,但我们是朋友。
Oh, but we're we're friends.
我们现在是朋友了。
We're friends now.
我们是通过其他人成为朋友的。
We're friends through through other people.
别担心,唐。
Don't worry, Don.
我们三个都曾在你背后议论过你。
We've all the three of us have talked about you behind your back.
是啊。
Yeah.
一直都在。
Constantly.
一直。
Constant.
上帝会说,你需要三个人来取代他,卡拉。
God is gonna say you needed three people to replace him, Kara.
你知道他的
You know his
是的。
Yes.
不是。
No.
我不认为我知道。
I don't think I do.
我们不会说斯科特在做什么。
And we're not gonna say what Scott is up to.
天啊。
Oh my god.
你为什么不读一读,或者你们的听众写信告诉我们,你觉得斯科特现在在做什么?
Why don't you why don't you read or why don't you listeners write in what you think Scott is up to right now?
好吗?
Okay?
天哪。
Oh, boy.
是的。
Yes.
然后我们会在他回来时读给你们听。
And then we'll read them when he returns.
总之,他很快就会回来。
Anyway, he should be back soon.
他一直在旅行,做了各种有趣的事情。
He's been traveling and doing all kinds of fun things.
大家,你们的假期过得怎么样?
So how was your holidays, everybody?
你们每个人,布鲁克。
Each of you, Brooke.
你和我学了麻将。
You and I learned mahjong.
我们学了。
We learned
好的。
Okay.
是谁坚持让你在假期期间学麻将的?
Who insisted that you learn mahjong over break down?
斯蒂芬妮·鲁尔。
Stephanie Ruhl.
斯蒂芬妮·鲁尔。
Stephanie Ruhl.
我只是想告诉你我为什么喜欢玩美国麻将,我喜欢麻将的原因是,你面对的是一片混乱,而你的任务就是创造秩序。
And just tell you why I love I play I play American mahjong, and the reason I love mahjong is because it just you you are presented with chaos, and your job is to create order.
我爱它,因为它特别适合内向又爱社交的人——你身处一群人之中,但不需要太多闲聊,也不用当个聪明绝顶的人,更不会遇到什么傻乎乎的家伙。
I love it's a perfect activity for antisocial social people because you're in an environment with others, but there's not too much chitchat, and there's no total ding you don't have to be a smarty pants, but there's no total ding dongs.
等等。
Wait.
这是复古的吗?
Is this is this retro?
我感觉我像是在看一部七十年代的情景喜剧,因为你们都……
I feel like I'm in a nineteen seventies sitcom because all you
看室内
see indoor
我要把责任推给马里翁,马蒂。
I'm going to blame Marziong, Marty.
这就像
Is this like
约翰,让我明确一下,100分。
John, a 100 per let me be clear.
马里翁、卡纳斯塔和匹克球,我正全力拥抱我的金色女孩时代,而且非常享受。
Marjong, Canasta, and pickleball, I am leaning into my golden girl era in a big way and loving it.
马里翁就是室内匹克球。
Marjong is indoor pickleball.
他们就是这么叫匹克球的。
That's what they're called pickleball.
他们就是这么称呼的。
That's what they're calling.
这非常时髦。
It's very on trend.
我玩纸牌。
I play spades.
嗯,你
Well, you
喜欢纸牌。
like spades.
我喜欢纸牌。
I like spades.
纸牌,所以是
Spades So is
那么,你的假期过得怎么样?
so, beyond how was your holidays?
你在新年那天喝醉了。
You were drunk on New Year's.
我当时出现了,
I was I appeared,
斯蒂芬妮也上了你的节目。
and so did Stephanie was on your show.
我有点醉了。
I was tipsy.
我的意思是,我只想告诉你,这有点儿……
I mean, I'll just give you I mean, it's a little bit of
安迪·科恩喝醉了,但你玩得很开心。
Andy Cohen drunk, But you enjoying yourself.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
我刚才几分钟前才听说安迪·科恩的事。
I don't I've heard just It was just a couple of minutes ago about Andy Cohen.
我没看成,因为我忙着自己的事,但你知道,这有点像迪恩·马丁的表演。
Didn't get to watch because I was doing my own thing, but I wasn't You know, it's a little bit of an act like Dean Martin.
我没拿杯子在手边。
Know, I don't have a glass with me.
我手里确实拿着杯子,但你知道的,我完全沉浸其中,玩得很开心。
I'm carrying the glass kind of, but, you know, and I'm just into it, but I had a great time.
我工作了
I worked
你在YouTube上做这个成功了吗?
on Did that work out doing it on YouTube?
因为你已经在网络上做过,也在CNN上做过。
Because you've done it on the net you did it on CNN.
对吧?
Right?
谢谢你问这个问题
Thank you for asking
他是原版的。
He was the original.
咱们说清楚点。
Like, let's be clear.
任何现在把这变成派对庆典的电视网络,唐都是原创者。
Any TV network that's now making it this, like, party celebration, Don is the orig.
对。
Right.
原创,宝贝。
The orig, baby.
元老级人物。
The OG.
是的。
Yes.
元老级人物。
OG.
我带头喝酒、敬酒、喝香槟,让大家玩得开心,气氛也渐渐热烈起来。
I started the drinking and shots and champagne toasts and just having a good time and people getting a little bit edgy.
我的意思是,凯西·格里芬才是真正开启这种尖锐言论的人。
I mean, Kathy Griffin actually started the edgy talk.
她不喝酒。
She's not a drinker.
对吧?
Right?
然后我就跟着凯西学样。
Then I would just sort of rip off of Kathy.
但没错,我觉得作为一名独立媒体人,这对我来说非常成功。
But yeah, I think it was very successful for me as an independent media person.
这对我来说是一次测试。
This was a test for me.
我说过我会去做,但并没有真正打算做,只是想看看能不能成功。
I said I was going to do it with no intention just to see if it could work.
我觉得这很棒。
And I thought it was great.
太美了。
It was beautiful.
那是一团混乱,一团我热爱、人们也热爱的混乱局面。
It was a hot mess, a hot chaotic mess that I loved and people loved it.
我在新奥尔良和机场被很多人拦下,他们说:我超爱这个,麦克风倒着拿。
I got stopped so much in New Orleans and in the airport by people saying, I loved it, the mic upside down.
你知道,我当时是……你知道的?
And, you know, I was you know?
嗯。
Yeah.
他们超爱这个。
They loved it.
我觉得它
I I thought it
很棒。
was great.
现在是新媒体先生了。
Are mister new media now.
当然。
Of course.
你是说,这样可以吗?
You're, like Is that okay?
我的意思是,这样 okay 吗?是的。
I mean, is it okay to Yes.
不行。
Nope.
我觉得
I think
很棒。
it's great.
我觉得这就是你的风格。
I think it's the way you are.
我觉得这就是你的风格。
I think it's the way you are.
所以,斯蒂芬妮,你和那些老人在佛罗里达哪儿呢?
So, Stephanie, where were you in Florida with the old people?
我在佛罗里达和老人、年轻人一起打帕德尔球、匹克球和网球。
I was in Florida with old people, young people playing Padel and pickle and tennis.
还有在除夕夜和我一起度过。
And joining me on New Year's Eve.
和唐娜一起在除夕夜,和家人一起跑了五公里。
Joining Donna on New Year's Eve, doing a five k with my family.
那真是太棒了。
It was great.
我特别喜欢圣诞节和新年之间的那一周——完全不知道今天是几号、几点钟、身在何处,真正地享受那种重新开始的时光。
I happen to love that week between Christmas and New Year's of having no idea what day it is, what time it is, where you are, and and truly just having that reset time.
是的。
Yeah.
斯威舍一家都感染了甲型流感。
All had flu A in the Swisher family.
斯威舍家的每个人都一个接一个地感染了甲型流感。
Everybody had flu A from one to the next.
但我能说说你吗,卡拉?
But can I say something about you, Kara?
好的。
Yes.
好的。
Yes.
卡拉是个特别棒的妈妈。
Kara's such a great mom.
她把孩子们教得非常好。
She raised such great kids.
我给她发消息,说:嘿,你怎么样?
When I texted her, said, Hey, how are you?
最近怎么样?
What's going on?
圣诞快乐,管他呢。
Merry Christmas, whatever.
她说:‘我没回复你,因为我卧床发烧了。’
And she said, I haven't responded to you because I'm in bed with the flu.
但她儿子让她——他不是给你做了自制汤吗?
But her son made her Didn't he make homemade soup for you?
是的。
He did.
他做了。
And he did.
他做了。
He did.
他做得太棒了。
He made amazing.
路易,最棒了。
Louie, the best.
但一个英雄。
But a hero.
他是个英雄。
He's a hero.
我跟你说,新年夜我在那里,晚上8点他们降下一个球,然后午夜又来一次。
I'll tell you, on on New Year's Eve, I where I was, they drop a ball at 8PM, and then they do it again at midnight.
我当时在那儿赶八点。
And I was there for eight.
晚上8点?
8PM?
我当时在那儿赶八点。
I was there for eight.
那太……
That's so
我想搬去佛罗里达。
I wanna move to Florida.
太好了。
So good.
太好了。
So good.
但到了11:45,我躺在沙发上和丈夫一起看《兰曼》,或者他在另一台电视上看体育节目,这时我的孩子们打来了电话。
But then at 11:45, I'm laying on my couch watching Landman with my husband, or he's watching sports on another TV, and my kids called.
他们在海滩上,烟花又开始倒计时了。
And they were on the beach, and the ball was dropping again.
他们说:‘你真的不在这里吗?’
And they were like, are you really not here?
我赶紧穿上衣服,冲到海滩,心想:我的孩子们还能再喊多少年‘十分钟后烟花就要放了’呢?
And I quickly put my clothes on, and we ran to the beach, and I thought, how many more years are my kids going to be saying, the ball's gonna drop in ten minutes.
快过来。
Get here.
对我来说,这真是太棒了。
And that for me was just awesome.
太棒了。
Fantastic.
好的。
Alright.
我来带你们一起推进。
I'm gonna move you all along.
这真美好。
This is lovely.
我们都有美好的假期。
We all have lovely holidays.
不过,我们很高兴回来,因为很多事情正在发生。
We're glad to be back, though, because a lot is happening.
新闻当然没有停止。
The news, of course, didn't stop.
每个人都会关注斯蒂芬妮的商业、唐的政治、布鲁克的文化,但任何人都可以就任何话题发表意见。
Each everyone's gonna sort of focus on Stephanie with business, Don politics, Brooke with culture, but anybody could weigh in on anything at all.
所以任何想法都会很有帮助。
So any thoughts would be great.
因此,特朗普总统表示,美国在本周末逮捕了委内瑞拉总统尼古拉斯·马杜罗及其妻子后,已接管了委内瑞拉的控制权。
So president Trump says The US is in is, quote, in charge of Venezuela following the capture of Venezuelan president Nicolas Maduro and his wife over the weekend.
在我们录制时,这两人即将在曼哈顿联邦法院就贩毒和武器指控出庭。
As we record, the two are set to be arraigned in a Manhattan federal court on drug trafficking weapons charges.
特朗普还对委内瑞拉的代理领导人施加压力,警告她如果不行事正确,将付出巨大代价。
Trump is also putting pressure on Venezuela's acting leader, warning if she doesn't do what's right, she's gonna pay a very big price.
我不知道这到底是什么意思。
I don't know what that means.
他并没有支持委内瑞拉的反对派领导人,据称是因为她获得诺贝尔奖时没让他也得奖,这让他很不爽。
He's not backing Venezuela's opposition leader, reportedly because he's annoyed she won the Nobel Prize over him and then didn't give it to him.
特朗普现在威胁哥伦比亚,说古巴看起来即将崩溃,并再次提及要拿下格陵兰。
Trump is now threatening Colombia Colombia, saying and saying Cuba looks like it's, quote, ready to fall and talking about taking Greenland again.
我不知道他吃了什么麦片。
I don't know what's in his Wheaties.
这似乎是他所称的‘唐·罗 doctrine’的一部分,他用这个词来类比了解历史的人所熟知的门罗主义。
It seems to be part of his Don Roe doctrine, as he's coined it, after the Monroe doctrine for those who know history.
听起来和它表面一样愚蠢。
It sounds just as idiotic as it seems.
唐,我们先从你开始。
Don, let's start with you.
有很多内容要讨论,但让我们先从大局说起。
There's lot to get through, but let's start with the big picture.
白宫那边到底发生了什么?你对此怎么看?
What is happening over there at the White House, and what do you make of all this?
显然,他可能想回避 Epstein 事件、经济问题和医疗保健问题。
Obviously, there's Epstein issues, economy issues, health care issues that he may be trying to avoid.
但你的看法呢?
But thoughts?
我认为很明显,这是一片混乱。
Well, I think the obvious is that it's chaos.
我的意思是,这对国家来说很混乱。
I mean, it's chaotic for the country.
这对国家来说很糟糕。
It's it's bad for the country.
我认为,我相信,卡拉,也许你也说过,如果你说了,我同意你的看法,我认为唐纳德·特朗普对自己能逍遥法外的程度感到惊讶。
I think that I believe, and I think, Kara, maybe you you said this as well, I agree with you if you did say it, is that I I think that Donald Trump has been surprised by how much he's been able to get away with.
每次他都能逃脱惩罚,都会让他更有胆量去做更糟糕的事情。
And every time he gets away with something, it emboldens him to do something else, to do something that's even worse.
假期期间我听了一个播客,里面引用了巴拉克·奥巴马的话。
I was listening to a podcast over the holidays, and it had quotes from Barack Obama in there.
他说的关于唐纳德·特朗普第二任期将发生的一切,都真的应验了。
Everything he said about what was going to happen in the second Donald Trump administration really came true.
他说——我这里只是转述——我们以前看过这部电影,我们知道续集总是更糟。
And he said, and I'm paraphrasing here, he said, We've seen this movie before and we know the sequel is always worse.
所以,如果唐纳德·特朗普继续逍遥法外,比如他被允许赦免他人,而人们没有足够强烈的抗议,也没有任何后果,他可能会在没有正当程序的情况下逮捕街头的人,或拘禁他们,即使他们是美国公民,或者他可能会入侵主权国家。
And so the more Donald Trump gets away with, if he is allowed to pardon people and there's not enough uproar about it and nothing happens, and he's gonna pick he's gonna arrest people without due process on the streets or detain them, even if they're American citizens, or he's going to invade sovereign countries.
现在我认为,这个小组的每个人以及所有人都同意,必须对马杜罗采取一些行动。
Now I think everyone on this panel and everyone can agree that something needs to be done about Maduro.
他是个坏人,但问题在于他做事的方式。
He's a bad person, but it's just the way that he did it.
那么,一个暴君如何能逮捕或拘留另一个暴君呢?
And, how can a tyrant arrest or detain another tyrant?
这说不通。
It doesn't make sense.
事实证明,这其实很容易。
Rather easily as it turns out.
很容易。
Rather easily.
不过,他正在做的,我认为是在树立一个先例,因为根据他所说,马杜罗是这样那样的,是个暴君,是个罪犯,做了所有这些事情。
Just real quickly, what he's doing though, I believe is setting a precedent because from what he said is that Maduro was this and that, he's a tyrant, and he was a criminal, and he did all these things.
他试图推翻选举,或者确实影响了选举,而这正是唐纳德·特朗普试图做的事情。
He tried to overturn an election, or he did, he influenced an election, which is the very same things that Donald Trump tried to do.
他也是一个罪犯。
And he's also a criminal.
所以加文·纽森在网上指出了这一点。
So Which Gavin Newsom pointed out online.
那么为什么唐纳德·特朗普可以逍遥法外,而马杜罗却不行?
So why does Donald Trump get to get away with it and Maduro doesn't?
这说不通。
It doesn't make sense.
所以斯蒂芬妮,让它说得通。
So Stephanie Make it make sense.
让它说得通。
Make it make sense.
嗯。
Yeah.
让我觉得它说得通。
Make it make sense to me.
这说得通。
It make sense.
美国石油公司曾谈到进入委内瑞拉重建该国石油产业,这件事发生在1998年左右。
US oil companies, they've talked about that into Venezuela to rebuild the industry, and that happened in, I think, '98.
截至本录音时,石油股价正在飙升,油价保持稳定。
As of this recording, oil stocks are surging, the price of oil is holding steady.
谈谈商业影响吧,因为大多数人觉得这关乎石油,但显然,这远不止石油那么简单。
Talk a little bit about the business implications because most people feel like it's about oil, but I think it's about a whole lot more than just that, obviously.
这跟毒品无关。
What it's not about is drugs.
对吧?
Right?
唐纳德·特朗普这个周末多次提到石油。
Donald Trump, over a dozen times this weekend, said oil.
我们听到马可·卢比奥说,这是为了为人民释放石油。
We heard Marco Rubio say this is about freeing oil for the people.
哪些人?
What people?
对我来说,最明显的迹象之一是在空军一号上,当唐纳德·特朗普被问到:‘你之前是否与美国石油公司沟通过?’
And to me, one of the biggest tells was on Air Force One when Donald Trump was asked, did you speak to American oil businesses before?
他回答说:‘我之前和他们谈过,之后也谈过。’
And he said, I spoke to them before, and I spoke to them after.
明白吗?
Okay?
国会没有得到通知,但企业却得到了。
Congress was not notified, but businesses were.
这就是专制政权的运作方式。
That's how autocracies run.
这可不是民主国家的运作方式。
That is not how a democracy runs.
重要的是要记住,美国石油公司多年前就冒险与委内瑞拉开展石油开发合作了。
And it's important to remember that American oil companies entered into risky deals to develop oil, Venezuelan oil, years and years ago.
这些协议被委内瑞拉政府取消了。
Those deals were canceled by the Venezuelan government.
是查韦斯取消的。
By Chavez.
没错。
Correct.
在马杜罗之前。
Before Maduro.
现在发生的情况是,我们正在采取一项积极行动,将投入巨额资金和人力,派遣美军前往当地,为美国石油公司服务——顺便说一句,目前尚不清楚这些公司是否真的向总统提出了请求,但毫无疑问,他们都会赶去,想办法从中大赚一笔。
What's happening now, we are now making an aggressive move that are gonna we're now gonna spend an enormous amount of money and human capital sending American troops down there for US for US oil businesses, who, by the way, it's unclear if they actually asked the president for this or not because, yes, they're all gonna shuffle down there and figure out how we gonna make a whole lot of money out of this.
但请记住,这并不像唐纳德·特朗普今天说的那样:我们现在控制了委内瑞拉。
But remember, it's not like Donald Trump saying today, we now control Venezuela.
他们不会立刻打开油阀,让资金大量涌入这个国家。
They're not gonna turn on the spigots, and money's now gonna pour into this country.
这将使我们的政府现在不得不花费数十亿美元,前往当地。
This will now cost our government billions of dollars, right, to to to now go down there
保护好它。
secure it.
为了保护它。
To to secure it.
现在这些公司要决定,未来十年他们是打算投入数千亿美元,至少一千亿美元吗?
And now these companies are going to decide, are they gonna spend hundreds of billions of dollars or at least a $100,000,000,000 in the next decade?
因为要让这个石油业务机会真正实现,需要这么长的时间。
Because that's how long it's gonna take to then get this oil business opportunity to come to fruition.
我的问题是,美国人民是谁?
My question is, who are the American people?
我们知道,在过去十个月里,唐纳德·特朗普为讨好科技界所做的一切,或者他试图讨好华尔街的所有举措,我认为这是一个及时而重要的提醒。
We know in the last ten months all that Donald Trump has done to please the tech community or all that he's trying to do to please Wall Street, and and I think this is a quick important reminder.
当他们说华尔街支持这一点时,我昨天与一位银行首席执行官交谈,他说我们已经为此做好了准备。
When they say Wall Street loves this, I spoke to a bank CEO yesterday that said we were positioned for this.
我们做多委内瑞拉。
We went long Venezuela.
我们一周前做多佩德韦萨,这是家国有石油天然气公司,当时我们布局了,因为市场上的投资者明天就可以抛售一切。
We went long Pedevesa, which is the state owned oil and gas company, a week ago, and they were positioned because the market's going investors can sell everything tomorrow.
对吧?
Right?
那里存在某种冲突。
Something there's a there's a conflict.
他们今天可以买入。
They can buy today.
他们明天可以卖出。
They can sell tomorrow.
他们出局了。
They're out.
损害政府和美国人民利益的是,我们无法做出巨大的长期决策,你知道,政府必须做出巨大的长期决策。
What hurts government and the American people, we can't make giant long term dis you know, we have to make giant long term decisions as a government.
我们无法运作
We don't operate
还有。
as well.
就像日内交易者。
Like day traders.
所以当华尔街说这对我今天有效,它对他们今天有效,直到明天中国说:等等。
And so when Wall Street says this works for me today, it works for them today until China tomorrow says, oh, hold on.
你准备好我们对台湾要做什么了吗?
Are you ready for what we're gonna do with Taiwan?
如果这是特朗普的强人之举,那我们就上吧。
If this is Trump's strong man move, giddy up.
看看我们在这里能做什么。
Look what we could do here.
所以这就是华尔街的情况,我现在不说了。
And so that's where Wall Street and I'll stop talking now.
那就是华尔街有些犹豫不决的时候。
That's when Wall Street is sort of of two minds.
一方面,他们觉得钱正在进来。
On one hand, they're like, money's coming in.
这是一个机会。
This is an opportunity.
太好了。
Great.
我们要释放这个力量。
We're gonna unleash this.
但另一方面,现在丛林里没有规则了,对吧?我们现在正在违反国际法和世界规范,这可能会在全世界引发什么后果?
But on the other, now that there's no rules in the jungle, right now that we're in we're breaking international law and and world norms, what could happen around the world?
这就是为什么
And that's what has
另一件事是,目前因为他在这里的时间很短。
The other thing is for now for now because he's got a short amount of time here.
只有几个月,然后就是道格了。
It's only a couple of months, and then there's Doug.
布鲁克,他刚刚在社交媒体上提到正在发生的事情。
Brooke, he was just saying on social, like, the things that are going on.
MAGA群体对此的反应非常不同。
MAGA really reacted in very different ways.
显然,玛乔丽·泰勒·格林反对,但
Obviously, Marjorie Taylor Greene was against it, but
很多
a lot
首先是美国优先。
of were first.
美国优先。
America first.
但有些人并不是这样。
But some of them weren't.
他们确实也有很多内容在TikTok上疯传,比如马德罗的穿搭。
They were they were, there was also a lot of there was a ton of stuff going viral on TikTok, such as Madero's outfit.
他的名字,我的意思是,我们说清楚点。
His name I mean, let let's be clear.
因为孩子们正在主导文化与舆论。
The because because the kids are driving the culture the cultural conversation.
马杜罗现在是个时尚博主。
Maduro is now a fashion influencer.
这简直难以置信。
It's unbelievable.
他在飞机上的那张照片,结果发现是耐克的服装。
That picture of him on the airplane, and then it turns out to be a Nike suit.
那是耐克的科技款服装,他戴的东西人们以为是眼罩,但明显是护目镜,用来遮住眼睛。
It's a Nike tech suit, and he had what people were saying where it was like an eye patch, but it was clearly goggles to cover his eyes.
但关于他穿搭的梗太多了。
But there are so many memes about his fashion.
这些病毒式传播的梗已经疯了。
The viral memes have gone crazy.
他们把他当作时尚偶像。
They have him as a fashion icon.
我的意思是,你的朋友巴拉图德发了一张自己穿着运动服的照片,说
I mean, your friend, Baratunde, posted a picture of himself in the sweatsuit saying
穿着运动服。
In the sweatsuit.
我早就有了这件。
I already own this.
所以这变成了喜剧。
So it's become becomes comedy.
而这变成了喜剧。
And that's become comedy.
系列。
Series.
这简直一点都不好笑。
And it couldn't be less funny.
核心
The core
在我们批评总统的行为或方式的同时,马杜罗是个恶劣、可怕、极其糟糕的人
of all of this could we can't while while we're criticizing what the president did or the way he did it, Maduro is a horrible, awful, awful man
谢谢
Thank you
以及一个压迫性的领导人。
so and oppressive leader.
因此,委内瑞拉人和委内瑞拉裔美国人看到这个人下台都感到欣喜若狂。
And so Venezuelans and Venezuelans Americans are thrilled to see this man out of power.
但是,卡拉,你现在问的是最关键的问题:接下来怎么办?
But, Cara, you're asking the most important question with now what?
但他现在成为时尚偶像的荒谬性实在太荒谬了,典型的荒谬。
But the absurdity of him now being a fashion icon is so absurd Typical.
方方面面都是如此。
In every way.
是的。
Yeah.
典型的。
Typical.
但这表明了我们的文化走向,我相信这展示了MAGA群体给社会和文化带来的那种令人作呕的粗鄙。
But that shows you where our culture is going, and I believe it it shows you what the the the just the the grossness that the MAGA folks have just injected into society and the culture.
而且社交媒体也是如此。
And it's also social media as well.
这是社交媒体。
It's social media.
我的意思是,对我来说,这与其说是MAGA,不如说是那些年轻人,他们创造了一个关于他的DJ混音,现在他成了类似切·格瓦拉那样的人物,年轻人觉得他值得崇拜。
I mean, I for me, it's not as much MAGA as it is the kids that are turning you know, they have they've created, like, a DJ set with him, and he's now become this sort of, you know, Che Guevara kind of person that the kids are like, you know, he's somebody to now look up to.
唐,我认为这更多是TikTok一代的问题,而不是MAGA,这对美国优先的MAGA来说将极具挑战性。
Don, I think it's way more TikTok nation than it is MAGA, and this is gonna be so challenging for America First MAGA.
我在想我母亲路易丝·鲁尔,她总是争论说,对不起,斯蒂芬妮。
Like, I'm thinking about my mother, Louise Rule, who always argues like, I'm sorry, Stephanie.
我们不能只考虑外交政策。
We can't be thinking about foreign policy.
西弗吉尼亚的孩子们甚至无法上
There's kids in West Virginia who can't even go to
一所好学校。
a good school.
住在西弗吉尼亚的人们当然不会想到,那些原本的MAGA支持者所说的‘被遗忘的美国人’,在我们所做的事情中根本没被记起。
People who live in West Virginia aren't thinking certainly or or around the you know, that original MAGA base who says, I'm a forgotten American is not being remembered when it comes to what we're doing.
MAGA正在发生变化。
MAGA is morphing right now.
别忘了,TikTok正在变成MAGA。
Don't don't forget that MAGA that TikTok is becoming MAGA.
记住谁将掌控TikTok的算法。
Remember who's going to take over the algorithm of TikTok.
那将是埃里森们。
That's going be the Ellisons.
他们就是MAGA。
They are MAGA.
嗯,如果你在TikTok上,没错。
Well, If you are on TikTok yeah.
他们会拥有
Well, they're going to have
嗯,甲骨文将拥有15%。
Well, they Oracle will own 15%.
让我
Let me
说清楚。
be clear.
但让我说明一下,如果你在TikTok上,并且你注意到了你的算法已经变了。
But let me say, if you are on TikTok and if you are, you've noticed that your algorithm has changed.
如果你发现,支持MAGA的内容比反对MAGA或真实报道唐纳德·特朗普的内容获得更多推荐。
And if you are, if there's more pro MAGA stuff that gets elevated than stuff that is anti MAGA or that just tells the truth about Donald Trump.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
所以,根据我在TikTok上的体验,我认为TikTok是支持MAGA的。
So TikTok, I believe from my experience with TikTok that it is MAGA.
它就是MAGA。
It is MAGA.
它是一回事。
It's one of same.
唐,我最后问你一个问题,也许斯特凡你也可以补充一下:国会到底做什么?
Last question for for you, Don, and maybe, Stefan, you can add to it, is what is what does congress do?
他们这周会回来,对吧?在某个时候。
They come back this week, right, at some point.
这里会发生什么?
What happens here?
他们会做什么?
What do they do?
因为他们一直相当沉默。
Because they've been rather quiet.
当然,鲁比奥在电视上和各个地方都在大谈特谈,说了一些理由,虽然和唐纳德·特朗普的理由不同,但他们一直在炒作这个话题。
And, of course, Rubio was all over the all over the TV, all over the place talking about, you know, justifications, which are different than Donald Trump's just but they were talking it up.
这毫无疑问。
That's for sure.
那么接下来会发生什么?
So what happens next?
我认为国会会制造很多噪音,但最终什么也不做,就像他们一贯做的那样,真令人遗憾。
Well, I think congress will make a lot of noise and then do nothing as they always do, sadly.
我的意思是,他们需要做更多。
I mean, they need to do more.
他们可以启动某种程序。
They could start some sort of procedure.
他们完全可以举行听证会。
They can just do hearings.
他们可以要求采取某些行动。
They can demand something.
实际上,你知道,查克·舒默确实说了那个F词,但他早就该有这种劲头了。
Actually, you know, Chuck Schumer, you know, actually said the F bomb, but he should have been he should have had that energy a long time ago.
早就该是几年前了。
Should have been Years ago.
在罗伊案被推翻之前。
Years ago before Roe was overturned.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
在唐纳德·特朗普第二次当选之前,他们就应该有勇气,如你所说,采取行动。
Before Donald Trump got elected the second time, they should have had the balls, as you said, to do something.
他们?嗯,也许问题就在于‘勇气’,因为如果由女性掌权,我们知道如何同时处理多件事。
They're Well, maybe balls are the problem because if women were in charge, we know how to multitask.
对吧?
Right?
而且想想看,我们知道如何同时处理多件事。
And when think about we know how to multitask.
而且虽然委内瑞拉非常重要,但它将占据国会的注意力。
And and while Venezuela is hugely important, it's gonna occupy congress.
它并没有占据美国人民的日常生活,而美国人民即将面对飙升的医疗成本和负担能力问题,虽然我绝不会说这是一场劳动力危机,但目前我国确实正面临一个脆弱的劳动力状况。
It's not occupying the daily lives of the American people, and the American people are about to wrestle with soaring health care costs, affordability problems, and we've got I'm not I'm certainly not gonna say a labor crisis by any means, but we've got a tenuous labor situation happening in this country right now.
所以立法者们将要回去处理这些问题。
So so lawmakers are gonna go back.
他们必须处理委内瑞拉问题,以及我们在那里投入的巨大精力、时间和金钱,然后还要应对美国人民日常生活中面临的种种问题——正是这些问题导致唐纳德·特朗普在年底之前的民调数字持续下滑。
They've gotta deal with Venezuela, the amount of effort and time and money we're gonna spend there, and then the the issues facing American people's daily lives, which are the reason Donald Trump's poll numbers were getting lower and lower in the months leading into year's end.
最后,布鲁克,除了这个荒谬的马杜罗服装事件之外,下一个病毒式传播的话题会是什么?
And step finally, Brooke, what's the next viral thing besides this ridiculous Maduro outfit thing?
我认为我们会看到更多这种荒谬的行为。
I think we're gonna see more of the ridiculousness.
我认为我们会看到,现在他被关进了曾经关押P·迪迪和路易吉的监狱。
I think we're gonna see, like, the the right now, we're seeing the fact that he's in the prison that P Diddy was in and Luigi.
但接下来有个问题,卡拉。
But then here's the question, Kara.
两周后,在达沃斯,届时所有世界领袖和商业领袖将齐聚一堂,讨论我们如何合作让世界变得更美好、更强大,今年的主题会是什么?
Two weeks from now in like, truly, two weeks from now in Davos, when every world leader and business leader all gets together and talks about how we're gonna collaborate and make the world better and stronger together, what's gonna be the theme this year?
那个强势人物做到了?
Strong man who done it?
我,是的。
I I Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
那到底是什么?
Well, what is it?
你要去吗?
You're going?
我不去。
I am not.
我真想看看杰夫·贝佐斯会穿什么,因为这才是我们都在关心的。
I can't wait to see what Jeff Bezos wears because that's what we all care about.
好吧。
Alright.
继续。
Moving on.
好好想想。
Have think on.
谁
Who
我真心觉得参加达沃斯的人其实都心知肚明。
I honestly think the people who attend Davos are are sort of in on it.
你知道的。
You know?
他们想要钱。
They want the money.
所以,是的,我不觉得会有什么主题,或者你知道的?
So, yeah, I don't think there's gonna be a theme or you know?
好的。
Okay.
这是个很好的观点,但是但是但是好吧。
That's a great point because but but but okay.
但问题是,唐。
But here's the problem then, Don.
达沃斯的理念本应是关于深思熟虑的领导力。
The idea of Davos is supposed to be about thoughtful leadership.
而如果我们现在的企业和政治领袖们的态度是:如果你打不赢他们,就加入他们。
And if where we are right now with our business and political leaders is, if you can't beat them, join them.
让我也来参与这场忙碌。
Let me get in on the hustle.
那这就是我的问题了。
Then I guess that's my question.
每年都是,达沃斯人究竟是谁?
Every year, it's what is the Davos man?
那么,如果他只是一个参与加密货币投机的人,他到底算什么?
Well, what the heck is he if he's just somebody who's in on the crypto hustle?
我认为他们会听起来很像唐纳德·特朗普在空军一号上,林赛·格雷厄姆站在他旁边,准备跪下来,给你擦鞋或者做点别的什么。
I think they're gonna sound a lot like Donald Trump on Air Force one with Lindsey Graham standing next to him about to drop to his knees and, you know, shine his shoes or whatever he's gonna do.
他们把这话说出口了。
They said it out loud.
他们说,这关乎
They said, this is
是关于石油的。
about oil.
他说,唐纳德·特朗普说这关乎石油。
He said, Donald Trump said this is about oil.
林赛·格雷厄姆说,随着这些交易和一切的发生,我们将因为这些新机遇变得更加繁荣,这就是重点,这也是达沃斯将要关注的。
And Lindsey Graham said, with all of the deals and all of this happening, we're gonna become more prosperous with all of these new so that's what it's about, and that's what Davos is gonna be about.
就是这样。
That's it.
好的。
Okay.
那我们什么时候谈债务和赤字呢?
Then when are we gonna talk about debt and deficits?
如果我们以这种方式变得更富裕,那将花费我们巨额资金。
If we're gonna become more prosperous this way, it's going to cost us an enormous amount of money.
所以在达沃斯——那些最大的投资者和债券大亨们聚集的地方——他们对这种支出怎么看?
So in Davos, where the biggest investors and bond daddies go, what do they think about this kind of spending?
好吧。
Alright.
我们继续吧。
Let's go
先休息一下。
on a quick break.
回来后,我们会聊聊一部低成本加拿大热门剧集对娱乐业未来意味着什么。
When we come back, we'll talk about what a buzzy, low budget Canadian show means for the future of entertainment.
我知道你们都喜欢这个。
I know you guys love this one.
在电视的大部分历史中,如果你错过了某个节目,那就真的错过了。
For most of the history of television, if you missed a show, you just missed it.
它结束了。
It was over.
它消失了。
It was gone.
但后来,一家名叫TiVo的小公司出现了,赋予了人们超能力。
But then this little company called TiVo came along and gave people superpowers.
你可以暂停直播电视。
You could pause live television.
你可以倒回播放。
You could rewind it.
你可以保存下来,稍后再看。
You could save it and watch it later.
这太不可思议了,拥有它的人根本停不下来谈论它。
It was incredible, and the people who had it could not stop talking about it.
本周《版本历史》——一档关于旧科技的全新访谈节目——我们将探讨TiVo的历史,以及一家实际上从未有人真正拥有或使用过其产品的公司,如何成为科技界最传奇的故事之一。
This week on Version History, a new chat show about old technology, we talk about the history of TiVo and how it is that a company whose products actually no one ever really had or used became one of the most iconic stories in tech.
所有内容尽在您收听播客的平台上的《版本历史》。
All that on Version History wherever you get podcasts.
我再次与唐·莱蒙、斯蒂芬妮·鲁尔和布鲁克·哈默林相聚。
I'm back with Don Lemon, Stephanie Ruhl, and Brooke Hammerling.
现在我们要聊点轻松一点的话题。
Now we're gonna get into something a little lighter.
假期期间,我们有更多时间观看电视节目和电影。
We have we had a lot of time to take in more TV shows and movies over the holiday break.
让我们聊聊过去几周的爆款明星——激烈竞争,这可是你最喜爱的话题。
Let's talk about the breakout star of the past few weeks, heated rivalry, which is your favorite thing.
还有,唐似乎也喜欢。
Also, Don's, apparently.
斯蒂芬妮,你也可以发表一下看法。
Stephanie, you can weigh in too.
请简要解释一下这部剧的文化影响,并谈谈它从商业角度意味着什么。
Explain very briefly the cultural impact of the show and talk what it means from a business perspective.
这是一部低成本的加拿大制作,类似于K-pop恶魔猎人。
This was a low budget Canadian production, not unlike k pop demon hunters.
一样的情况。
Same thing.
没错。
Right.
加拿大的,
Canadian and
斯蒂芬妮之前提到过,当时美国人关心的是什么。
Stephanie said earlier what was the occupying the minds of American people.
现在占据美国人思绪的就是《激烈对决》,一部来自加拿大的同性恋冰球剧集。
This is what's occupying the minds of American people, which is Heated Rivalry, a gay hockey drama series coming out of Canada.
很多人以为这是HBO的节目,因为它由HBO发行,但实际上它是加拿大这个流媒体平台制作的。
A lot of people think it's HBO because it's been distributed by HBO, but it was made by this streaming country.
没错。
Yeah.
在美国。
In The US.
它是由加拿大一家名为Crave的流媒体平台制作的,每集成本高达300万到500万美元。
It's just it was made by this streaming platform in Canada called, Crave, and it costs 3 to 5,000,000 an episode.
对比一下《怪奇物语》,我觉得它的最终集成本大约是5000万美元。
Compare that to stranger things, which I think was, like, 50,000,000 sense finale.
没错。
Yeah.
每集。
Episode.
那么,目前主导讨论的是什么?
And what is what is dominating the conversation?
现在,各个方面都存在着激烈的竞争。
Right now, it's heated rivalry in every aspect.
我的意思是,人们都说,唐,你又重看了一遍。
I mean, people are like, Don, you've rewatched it.
对吧?
Right?
这已经成了一种现象。
This is a phenomenon.
人们正在反复观看它。
People are rewatching it.
人们不仅仅是在看一部剧集。
People are not just watching a series.
作为小组讨论中那位专家级的同性恋男士。
As the expert gay man on on a panel.
但是
Well, but
你知道吗
you know what's
有趣的是什么?
so interesting?
就是。
Just.
那就是你称它为一个同性恋故事的时候。
That's when you said it was a gay story.
这实际上是一个爱情故事。
It's actually a love story.
这是一个爱情故事。
It's a love story.
这确实是一个爱情故事,但人们称它为‘同性恋冰球剧’。
It is a love story, but people are calling it the gay hockey show.
但它确实有很多性内容。
But it is sex heavy.
它确实有很多性内容。
It is sex heavy.
但那一集第五集最重要的部分却没有任何性爱场面。
But the most important episode of that episode five had no sex.
而你所看到的,我认为这是一件非常有趣的事情。
And what you're seeing, I think it's a really interesting thing.
我的意思是,首先你知道吗?根据Pornhub的数据,47%的同性恋色情内容观看者是异性恋女性。
I mean, first of all, do you know that according to Pornhub, 47% of viewers of gay porn are straight women?
对。
Right.
是的。
Yeah.
这,你知道,就是这样。
That's, you know, that's just the way
事实如此。
it is.
直女们在讨论这个剧。
Straight women are talking about this show.
直女们非常喜欢这个剧。
Straight women love this show.
但是,布鲁克,让我挑战一下你的观点。
But, Brooke, let me let me let me I wanna challenge you on this.
这是性内容过多,还是只是人们不习惯看到同性性爱?
Is it sex heavy, or is it just people or is it just that people are not used to seeing gay sex?
不。
No.
我的意思是,我觉得卡拉
I mean, I I feel like Cara
我看过很多直男剧,性爱场景比这个剧多得多,但没人说它们性内容过多。
I've seen straight shows that have lots of sex, more sex than this show, and no one says it's sex heavy.
只是人们可能不习惯看到同性男性以这种方式在屏幕上展现亲密。
Just that they're they're maybe not used to seeing gay men being intimate on screen that way.
好吧,
Well,
我觉得卡娜最喜欢的节目是《狩猎妻子》,所以这些男孩才能跑起来。
I think Cara's favorite show, Hunting Wives Walked, so so that these boys could run.
那正是对这个的有趣回应。
That was the that was the amused boosh to this.
我正要说,我之所以觉得它性内容多,是因为我看《狩猎妻子》时,会离开客厅,到私密的地方看,我也有同样的体验。
I was just about to say the reason I said sex heavy is because my experience in watching hunting wives where I would leave, like, my family room and watch it in a private area, I had the same experience.
为什么?
Why?
因为我家里有孩子跑来跑去。
Because I have kids running around my house.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,没错,你确实会在我家
I mean, yeah, you would nail in that in my
昨晚在飞机上发生抢劫时,我就想
in robbery on the plane last night, I was like
天哪。
Oh my god.
等等,所以。
Well, so wait.
我不知道那是什么。
I I don't what it is.
等等。
Wait.
你知道吗
You know
那是什么?
what it is?
你回来了,道格。
You're back, Doug.
嗯,没有。
Well, no.
当你意识到正在发生口交时,那种氛围确实存在,是的。
When there's the presence when you're aware that oral sex is taking place Yeah.
而且你家里还有孩子,嗯。
And you have children in your house Uh-huh.
对我来说,那种电视内容性暗示太重了。
Like like, that's sex heavy TV for me.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我们已经确认了,电视上常出现传教士体位的性行为,而这两部剧展现的是不同的风格。
We've established regular missionary sex happens on TV, and both those shows feature a different flavor.
是的。
Yeah.
很多,是的。
A lot of yeah.
你说得对。
You're right.
你
You're
对。
right.
来谈谈他们俩吧,因为你知道,《猎杀之眼》要拍第二季了。
Well, talk about the two of them together because, you know, he hunting watch is coming back for a second season.
《竞争的热度》有
Heat of rivalry is Has
再拍两季。
two more seasons.
是这样的。
So here's the thing.
我认为你面临很多未知因素,而且我们尤其在关注这一点。
I think it's you have a bunch of unknowns, and we're also watching in particular.
我的意思是,有三位主要角色,其中康纳·斯托里饰演伊利亚,如果你看俄语对话,你会发现俄罗斯网友在TikTok上因为他的口音和俄语而疯狂——不只是他讲英语时的口音,还有他的俄语。
I mean, the there are three main guys, which are Connor Story, who plays Ilya, who speaks if you watch Russian talk, which is TikTok with Russians, they lose they're losing their minds over his accent and his Russian when not just his accent speaking English, but his Russian.
这是一个在德克萨斯出生并长大的人,却在开拍前一周才开始学习俄语。
This is a Texan born and raised who started taking Russian lessons a week before filming.
这太惊人了。
It's phenomenal.
你正在见证康纳·斯托里成为明星。
You're watching, Connor's story become a star.
就在我们眼前,一颗新星诞生了。
And right before our eyes, star is born.
我们希望名气不会腐蚀他。
We hope that fame doesn't corrupt him.
哈德森·威廉姆斯饰演的肖恩·霍兰德是一位新人,正经历着非凡的时刻。
Hudson Williams, who is plays, Shane Hollander, is an unknown that is just having an unbelievable moment.
然后是最有名的那位,我非常喜欢他在《富家穷路》中的表现,他就是弗朗索瓦·阿尔诺,饰演斯科特·亨特。
And then the more the most known, I loved him in Schitt's Creek, was Francois Arnaud, who plays Scott, Hunter.
他主演了关键的一集,也就是第五集,这一集完全没有性爱场面。
And he is the one who had that pivotal pivotal episode, which is episode five, which has zero sex.
所以我认为他们把你吸引进来了。
So I think the they bring you in.
这很性感。
It's sexy.
它很性感,所以让我来谈谈斯蒂芬妮和布鲁克刚刚提到的关于新人和降低成本的想法。
It's sexy and so let let me Stephanie, Brooke just brought up this idea of unknowns and lower costs and stuff like that.
从这个角度聊聊吧,因为现在好莱坞的制作成本非常高,但有时这些投入是值得的。
Talk a little bit about this from a like, because right now, the costs of Hollywood are massive, and sometimes they pay off.
看吧。
Look.
《阿凡达》在票房上大获成功,尤其是在海外。
Avatar is killing it at the box office, especially abroad.
但当我几年前采访泰德·萨兰多斯时,他说,未来只有大型作品和小型作品,中间部分将不复存在。
But there's a lot of these something when I interviewed Ted Sarandos years ago, he was like, there's no there's only gonna be the big ones and the little ones, and the middle is gone.
但这也正是这部剧的魅力所在,就像独立媒体的美妙之处一样。
But that's why the beauty of this show is the same stroke of beauty of independent media.
对吧?
Right?
在独立媒体出现之前,当只有几个巨型支柱时——比如只有三个电视网络、三家重要报纸、三家电影公司——你必须一步步往上爬,成为这个庞大 conglomerate 和营销机器的一部分,这才是内容传播的唯一途径。
Before independent media existed, when there was just giant pillars, right, when there was three television networks, when there was three papers of note, when there was three movie studios, you had to work your way up and be part of this giant conglomerate and marketing machine, and that's the only way that content could be distributed.
但现在,如果你创作出一些神奇的东西,它自己就能找到出路。
Now if you make something magical, it can find legs.
它能找到自己的归宿。
It can find a home.
而这正是它的美妙之处,对吧?
And that's sort of the beauty of right?
我们总是谈论社交媒体的问题,比如那些不良行为者等等。
We talk so much about the problems of social media and all the, you know, the bad actors and so on and so forth.
但当现在系统被打破,这些无名之辈可以在小平台上创作内容,然后获得传播时,在我看来,这非同寻常,而这种事在几十年前根本不可能发生,那时只有三位好莱坞制片厂主管双臂交叉,掌控着整个行业。
But when you now have the system broken and these unknowns can create something on a small platform and then it gets distributed, to me, like, that's extraordinary, and that's something that couldn't have happened decades ago back when there were, you know, three studio heads with theirs with their arms folded running Hollywood.
曾经有过突破。
There were breakouts.
他们
They
是突破。
were breakouts.
是的。
Yes.
她说得对,卡拉,你继续。
What she said, Kara Go ahead.
说吧,医生。
Go, doc.
卡拉,我想说,记得我们之前聊过这个话题,我们谈到了你在独立媒体、独立记者和播客上看到的一些东西。
Kara, look, I wanna say, remember when we had this conversation, we talked about, you know, some of the things you see on independent media and independent journalists and podcasts.
你知道,这都是由一支精简团队完成的,就像传统广播那样。
You know, it's done by a skeleton crew, what you would call for broadcast.
当你走进一个大型广播工作室的办公室时,你会想:这些人在这里做什么?
And you walk into a big broadcast studio office and you go, what are all these people doing here?
所以斯蒂芬妮说得对。
And so Stephanie is right.
这就是媒体的未来方向。
This is where the media is going.
将会出现重大的突破。
There will be big breakthroughs.
会有大公司出现。
There's gonna be the big guys.
而我仍然认为自己是个小人物。
And then I still consider myself a little guy.
也会有像我这样的小人物。
There's gonna be a little guy like me.
但这就是趋势所在。
But this is where it's going.
我认为这实际上很棒,因为像你所说的,小的东西也能产生影响力,而那些大的东西往往过度思考,正如斯蒂芬妮提到的,那些人围坐在一起,觉得必须通过这种方式扩张之类的,但我们现在已不再如此。
And I think it's actually fantastic because something that's small can have lift, as you say, and something that's big where it's overthought, what Stephanie says with these guys and people sitting around going, it's gotta grow through this or whatever, that's not where we are anymore.
我们已经不再那样了。
We're not there anymore.
人们想要的是有点混乱但真实的东西。
People want it a little messy and authentic.
我同意。
I I agree.
我是一个坚定的完美主义者,我认为两者都有空间。
I'm a great period, and I think there's space for both.
我认为这正是它的精彩之处。
And I think that's what's awesome about it.
你们觉得呢?我担心的是,随着成功和流行,它已经成为了文化潮流。
What do you guys think what I'm afraid, and so I'd love your thoughts, is that with the success and the popularity, I mean, it's become the cultural zeitgeist.
你有斯蒂芬·科尔伯特谈论他自己是个爱发号施令的底层人物。
You have Stephen Colbert talking about he was a bossy bottom.
你昨晚在颁奖典礼的红毯上看到杰夫·戈德布卢姆被问到他是否
You had Jeff Goldblum asked last night on the red carpet at the awards show whether or not he's
你提到了一个很好的观点。
You bring up a good point.
我相信,这将像《威尔和格蕾丝》一样改变社会。
This is gonna change society, I believe, like Will and Grace did.
我觉得这
I think that's
如果它改变了节目,他们可能会说:‘现在我们这么受欢迎了,我们不再只是吸引三到五百万观众,而是要达到两千万到三千万观众?’
gonna What happens if it changes the show where they're like, oh, now that we're so popular, we're gonna instead of three to 5,000,000, we're gonna go to 20 to 30,000,000?
我觉得,这会改变节目的核心脉搏
That, I feel, will change the heartbeat
那些节目的核心脉搏。
of those show.
现在这些剧集的生命周期都变短了。
Short these all these shows now have such a shorter life.
对吧?
Right?
但如果真这样,预算会翻三倍。
But if it doesn't budgets go triple.
对吧?
Right?
这些被剪掉的孩子现在都成了大明星。
These cut kids are now huge celebrities.
或者
Or
《欢乐合唱团》就发生过这种情况。
Well, it happened with Glee.
或者你提到的例子是,还记得《没人想要这个》第一季吗?
Or maybe the example that you're pointing to is remember the first season of Nobody Wants This.
好吧?
Okay?
没错。
Exactly.
早就料到了。
Expected it.
你享受了每一刻。
You loved every minute of it.
这到底是什么?
It was like, what is this?
它打动了我。
It's touching me.
它与我产生了共鸣。
It's connecting me.
然后第二季
And then the second season
那是个广告。
Was an ad.
当时炒作得沸沸扬扬。
Which had which had so much hype.
这是品牌营销。
It was branding.
充满了品牌植入和产品推广。
Had so much branding and product placement.
呃。
Ugh.
所有像我一样喜欢这部剧、与这部剧产生共鸣的女性,都感觉你在被推销一种爱彼迎的体验。
All the people like all the women like me who felt that show, who are connected to that show, then felt like you were being sold an Airbnb experience.
还有唐恩都乐。
And Dunkin' Donuts.
它
It
太糟糕了。
was awful.
我觉得他们曾经拥有某种魔力,我并不是在贬低这部剧,但他们失去了那种独特的魅力。
Felt like I I felt like they had this magic, and it's still I'm not knocking the show, but they lost their magic of being this.
我们就直接做这个吧,根本没人想要这个,标题就是如此。
We're just gonna make this the nobody wants this, literally the title.
根本没人想要这个,但我们还是要做。
Nobody wants this, and we're just gonna make it.
而它却引起了所有人的共鸣。
And it connected with everybody.
当第二季到来时,他们疯狂地植入广告,当时我就觉得,我真是。
And then when season two came and they product placed the hell out of it, there was a lot more like, I'm a
你知道的?
you know?
考虑到流媒体平台漫长的制作周期,尤其是像《Pluribus》这样热门的剧集,这确实是个难题。
Is the difficulty of having, you know, the long timelines, especially with the streamers, like, thinking of Pluribus, another popular show.
天哪。
Oh, for god's sake.
听好了。
Listen.
关于《Pluribus》,你知道的,别再提了
I Pluribus, you know, just shut your blood
而且你
and you're
你只是在推销这部剧。
trying to sell this show.
不。
No.
不。
No.
不。
No.
不应字面上的
Shall not literally the
它赢得了什么?
what did it win?
它赢得了
What did it
昨晚赢了奖项吗?
win the award last night?
这无关紧要,就五个人而已。
It doesn't matter, like, five people.
我喜欢这个节目,但你不能把它和《Heated》相提并论,尤其是在完整长度方面。
I love the show, but you cannot put it in the same breath as Heated by the way in terms of the full length like us.
你完了。
You're done.
确实是。
It is.
这太疯狂了。
It is nuts.
确实是。
It is.
我能插一句吗?我觉得这不会改变,因为雅各布·蒂尔尼——你知道的,布鲁克——他是这部作品的加拿大创作者,他们正在改编一本书?
Can I jump in here and tell you, I don't think it's going to change because Jacob Tierney, who you know, Brooke, he's a Canadian creator of this, they're adapting a book?
他们必须保持
They have to stay
一本由女性撰写的书。
somewhat A book written by a woman.
忠于原著,一本由女性撰写的书。
To the book, a book written by a woman.
我一直关注他,因为我着迷了。
And I've been watching him because I'm obsessed.
我丈夫说:你对这个着迷了。
My husband's like, you're obsessed with this.
所以我认为雅各布·蒂尔尼知道这不能改变。
And so I think that Jacob Tierney knows that it cannot change.
它必须真实,而且必须继续保持这样。
It's gotta be authentic and it's gotta hope stay so.
但我想说一件事。
But here's what, I just wanna say this one thing.
你知道《威尔和格蕾丝》是如何改变文化,让同性恋者在电视上接吻或出现同性恋剧情变得被接受的,我相信这件事正在对文化产生同样的影响,因为正如布鲁克提到的,直男们也在谈论它。
You know how Will and Grace changed the culture and made it okay for gay people to kiss on TV or just to have gay plot lines on television, I believe that this is doing the same thing to the culture because as Brooke mentioned, straight guys are talking about it.
冰球播客和谈话类播客都在谈论它。
Hockey podcast are are talk podcasters are talking about it.
那些
People who
做这件事的人
do this they're
都在谈论它。
about it.
嗯。
Yeah.
所以,是的。
And so yeah.
进入净人。
Into Netters.
进入净人。
Into Netters.
一个由一群白人男性组成的播客,他们都是体育和冰球狂热粉丝。
Podcast with a bunch of white boys who are sports hockey fanatics.
他们最不可能做的事情就是哭。
They are last thing expect, they are crying.
这是我见过的男性最明显的积极信号。
They it's the biggest green flag of men I've ever seen.
我从未感到过好。
I've never been Okay.
会制作
Will make
现在就做。
it now.
我能说一件事吗?
Can I say one thing?
说吧。
Go ahead.
我能给你讲个故事吗?
Can I can I tell you a story?
好的。
Yes.
说吧。
Go ahead.
请讲。
Please.
好的。
Okay.
很好。
Good.
我我没事。
I I okay.
我打算
I'm gonna
给你讲个故事。
tell you a story.
布鲁克要
Brooke's gonna
拿到它。
get it.
所以我完全没有体育背景。
So I don't have a sports background whatsoever.
当我大学四年级时,我去新奥尔良参加狂欢节,有个男孩带我去了一位当时也是大四学生——佩顿·曼宁——家吃晚餐。
When I was a senior in college, I went to Mardi Gras in New Orleans, and a boy took me up to a dinner at then senior in college's house, Peyton Manning.
那时他非常出名,但我根本不知道他是谁。
It was a big I at the time, I didn't even know who he was.
狂欢节结束后不久,他就即将赢得海斯曼奖。
He was about to win the Heisman right after Mardi Gras ended.
我坐在一张超长的餐桌旁,周围全是密西西比大学的橄榄球队球员。
I'm sitting at a long, long, long dinner table of all of these Ole Miss football players.
我对密西西比大学一无所知。
I know nothing about Ole Miss.
我对大学橄榄球也一无所知。
I know nothing about college football.
但看着一桌45个男生,我问旁边的人:感觉怎么样?
But looking at a table of 45 boys, I say to the guy next to me, what is it like?
球队里有同性恋球员和异性恋球员,他们之间相处得怎么样?
What does the mix go with, you know, like, gay players on the team and straight players on the team?
好吧。
Okay.
这个问题源于我是个不懂体育的女生,但我懂数学。
This question came because I'm a girl who doesn't know sports, but I know math.
概率和统计学告诉我们,当几十个、几百个男人聚在一起时,里面总会有一些同性恋者。
And probability and statistics would tell you when dozens and dozens and dozens and dozens of men are in a group, there's some gay ones in there.
当我在这场1990年或1997年于佩顿·曼宁家或他父母家的晚宴上问出这个问题时,我的约会对象差点把我扔进沼泽,掀了桌子。
When I asked this question at this dinner at Peyton Manning's house in '90 or his parents' house in 1997, my date practically threw me in the bayou, flipped the table.
被赶了出去。
Escorted out.
对吧?
Right?
真的。
For real.
嗯。
Uh-huh.
真的。
For real.
我的意思是,一个男人用双手拍了桌子。
I mean, a guy hit the table both hands.
什么?
Like, what?
你在开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding me?
我的意思是,我当时正坐上回新泽西的快车,而我们现在都过去三十年了。
I mean, like, it was I was on the fast train back to Jersey, and here we are thirty years later.
是啊。
Yeah.
而且没人说让
And nobody's saying Let
让我来说。
me say.
你打曲棍球。
You play hockey.
你是同性恋。
You're gay.
是的。
Yeah.
这是概率与统计。
It's probability and statistics.
让我这么说,那从来就不是球队。
Let me say that's never the team.
这是女子体育的问题。
An issue for women's sports.
我们说的是谁是直的。
Who's straight here is what we say.
但布鲁克,这能说明点什么吗?
But may it point something out, Brooke?
你以为我错了。
Erroneous as you think I am.
我们当中谁被邀请去参与这场激烈竞争的客串呢?
Who among us has been invited to do a cameo on heated rivalry?
卡拉·斯威舍。
Kara Swisher.
我忘了这一点。
I forget that.
卡拉,你在哪里?
Kara, where are you?
是的。
Yeah.
你正在做这件事吗?
And are you doing it?
是的。
Yes.
你简直是个十足的傻瓜。
You were a total mother pucker.
顺便说一句,我年轻时是个冰球迷。
I was, by the way, a puck bunny when I was in
高光时刻啊,朋友。
high cameos, my friend.
什么是冰球迷?
What's a puck bunny?
我们父母说:如果你能搞到游骑兵队的票,就去玩吧。
Our parents were like, if you can get us ranger tickets, have fun.
哇。
Wow.
去你的。
Puck you.
不。
No.
卡拉。
Kara.
布鲁克,我能问你一下,你喜欢伊莉娅吗?
Brooke, can I ask you, do you like, Iliya?
你记得的是哪一个?
And which is the that you remember?
你更喜欢哪个爱情故事?
Do you what love story do you like more?
你喜欢伊莉娅,还是喜欢斯科特的?
Do you like Ilya, or do do you like Scott's?
嗯,我曾经是斯科特的粉丝,因为那个场景,但我并不喜欢斯科特的男朋友。
Well, I was a Scott hunter because that scene but I don't love Scott's boyfriend.
我就直说了。
I'm just gonna be honest.
他就像个矮个子国王。
He's like a short king.
他很棒,但他不是我的类型。
He's great, but he's not my guy.
但我对伊利亚和谢恩着迷了。
But Ilya and and Shane, I'm obsessed with.
但伊利亚,我的意思是,康纳的故事里,有一段视频是他接受《采访》杂志采访时穿的,你知道的,一件金氏健身T恤,还对着麦当娜的《祈祷》在假唱。
But Ilya I mean, I Connor's story, there's this video of him that he did with interview magazine where he's wearing a, you know, a Gold's Gym T shirt, and he's lip syncing to Madonna's like a prayer.
嗯。
Yeah.
而且他确实喜欢这一切。
And he does I love all of that.
而且他,呃,不是。
And and he well, no.
那是另一个,但这个是他做过的那个,没错。
That's a different one, but this is the one where he does this yeah.
总之,他就是,这东西太魔性了,我说不清为什么,但这段视频已经火遍全网了。
He's anyway, he's he's it's very I I can't explain it, but this thing has gone so viral.
他们在夜总会播放这个视频。
They're showing it in nightclubs.
DJ们在视频中插入内容。
DJs are interjecting in video.
体育酒吧里也在放。
Sports bars.
他们正在播放这个视频。
They're showing it.
是的。
Yeah.
在我的文化里,有一个特别搞笑的TikTok视频。
They're they're there's a very funny TikTok in my culture.
这周的通讯里提到,有两个女人说,她们和闺蜜们坐在地板上,用筷子吃中餐,一遍又一遍地看这个三十秒的片段。
In newsletter this week that is these two women that are saying, like, dinner and a movie and their girlfriends eating Chinese food out of with their chopsticks on the floor watching this thirty second clip over and over again.
我好奇Tina Mels会不会因为这个重新流行起来,Brooke。
I wonder if Tina Mels are gonna make a comeback because of this, Brooke.
我没事。
I okay.
从未离开。
Never left.
我们现在停一下。
We're stopping now.
我就说
Me just say
我不知道这是否是我的最爱。
I wonder if it's my favorite.
我猜唐纳德·特朗普
I wonder if Donald Trump
正在观看激烈的勇敢场面。
is watching heated bravery.
你知道那本杂志吗?我简直能想象出他们之间的对话,比如
You know that mag the I can just imagine the conversation that, like, they've
带来了林赛·格雷厄姆正在观看它。
brought Lindsey Graham is watching it.
有这么多
There's so
天
many days
在MAGA和共和党人中。
in MAGA and Republicans.
当然,
Of course,
他们正在观看它。
they're watching it.
据称。
Allegedly.
好吧。
Alright.
我们来短暂休息一下。
Let's go on a quick break.
回来后,我想知道你们对2026年最重要的新闻有什么看法。
And when we come back, I wanna know what you all think about the biggest stories of 2026.
唐、斯蒂芬妮·布鲁克,我们回来了。
Don, Stephanie Brooke, we're back.
接下来,新的一年到了。
Moving along, it's a new year.
我想知道你们每个人认为2026年最重要的新闻会是什么。
I want, to know what each of you think will be the biggest stories of 2026.
我希望你们能展望未来。
I want you to spin it forward.
唐,你先说,不管是政治还是别的什么。
Don, you'll start politics or whatever.
我不在乎你怎么想。
I don't whatever you think.
但让我们谈谈政治,这会很好,不过无论你认为未来最大的新闻是什么。
But let's politics would be great, but whatever you think is the biggest story going forward.
我认为未来最大的新闻将是MAGA运动的分裂。
Well, think the biggest story going forward is gonna be the fracturing of MAGA.
这已经开始了。
It's already started.
MAGA媒体,从梅根·凯莉、坎迪斯·欧文斯和本尼·约翰逊等人开始。
The MAGA media, starting with the Megan Kellys and the Candace Owens and the Benny Johnsons
是的。
and Yeah.
世界在争吵。
World beefing.
是的。
Yeah.
他们在互撕,我认为这正是MAGA走向终结的开端。
They're beefing, and I think that that is that is the beginning of the end of MAGA.
这就是我相信未来最大的新闻。
That's what I believe the biggest story is going to be moving forward.
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
好吧。
All right.
对我来说,
For me,
你知道,我会选择经济,因为归根结底,我认为人们的投票方式真正取决于他们的钱包和生活状况。
you know, I'm gonna pick the economy because at the end of the day, I think how people vote is truly rooted in their pocketbook and and how they live.
有趣的是,经济正在增长,但其增长十分脆弱,实际上完全掌握在特朗普手中。
And what's interesting is the economy is growing, but its growth is fragile, and it's really in the palm of Trump's hands.
也就是说,经济是增长还是衰退,完全取决于特朗普的去全球化政策。
Like, whether the economy builds or weakens depends entirely on Trump's deglobalization agenda.
对吧?
Right?
关税,大规模驱逐。
Tariffs, mass deportations.
所以我只是觉得,在这种K型经济中,富人越来越富,穷人越来越穷,而且今年这种情况更加加剧了,我们未来的走向才是我关注的焦点。
So so I just think where we go in this K shaped economy, right, where the rich have gotten richer and the poor have gotten poorer, and we have and that's only getting exaggerated this year, where we're headed, is is where I'm laser beam focused.
是真的在增长,还是只是表面现象?
Is it really growing or is it Astroturf?
就是因为这个K型现象,我在想,这种增长是真实的吗?
That's why because that K thing, I'm like, is that growth real?
因为人们实际上更穷了,而需要更多人有能力购买商品,而不是少数人购买。
Because people are a lot poorer and you need more people being able to buy things than fewer people being able to buy them.
所以我不确定这是否
So I don't know if that
是的。
Yes.
但他可以通过委内瑞拉来刺激经济。
But, well, he could be goosing it with Venezuela.
他可以通过一些方式来刺激经济,
He could be there's ways to goose it,
对,来刺激经济。
right, to goose the economy.
经济确实在被刺激着。
Economy is certainly being goosed.
我们可以有更多联邦干预。
We could have more federal intervention.
我们可以有更多类似的农业援助法案。
We could have more farm aid bills of the like.
但请记住,当你所面临的商业监管越来越少时——这正是我们目前的情况——你会看到企业增加支出和扩张。
But remember, when you're facing less and less regulation in your business, which is what we're facing right now, you're going to see businesses spend and grow.
阻碍经济的是关税,而特朗普正稳稳地坐在其中。
The thing that's standing in the way is tariffs, and Trump is fat right fat in the middle of it.
但你说得对。
But you're right.
这仅仅是虚假的草根运动吗?
Is it just astroturf?
因为卡拉经常谈到这一点。
Because Kara talks about this all the time.
当你看那七大巨头公司——那些不受影响、反而受益于人工智能的大科技公司,它们并未受到大规模驱逐移民的影响——但当你深入查看时,许多这些公司其实正在挣扎。
When you look under the magnificent seven, under those big giant tech companies that aren't getting hurt, they're being helped by AI, they aren't getting hurt by mass deportations, when you look under there, lots of those companies are struggling.
如果消费者没有钱消费,或者他们花的钱购买力下降了,也就是说,只有富裕的消费者才有能力消费,这说明经济很脆弱,而此刻掌握方向盘的人是唐纳德·特朗普,我们且看他接下来会怎么做。
And if consumers don't have the money to spend or the money that they're spending doesn't go so far So only rich consumers are point is it's a fragile economy, and the person who has his hands on the steering wheel is Donald Trump, and let's see what he does.
那么,你认为对他而言最好的情况和最坏的情况分别会是什么?
So what do you what do you imagine being the best case for him and the worst?
我实际上认为,对他而言最好的情况是关税被裁定为非法。
I actually think the best case for him would be if the tariffs were to be ruled, illegal.
那将是他最体面的退场方式。
That would be his most graceful exit.
他可以说,我想让美国再次伟大。
He could say, I wanted to make America great.
我想把制造业带回美国,但他们不让我这么做。
I wanted to bring manufacturing back, but they wouldn't let me.
公司会说,太好了。
Companies would say, great.
我们不必面对这些关税。
We're not having to face these tariffs.
好日子又回来了。
Happy days are here again.
我不认为这会发生,或者即使发生也会一团糟。
I don't think that's going to happen, or it's going to be super messy.
我们很快就会知道。
We'll soon find out.
对吧?
Right?
特朗普是第一个说市场就是经济的人。
Trump is the first to say the market is the economy.
其实不是。
It's not.
市场表现非常好。
The market has done very well.
它本可以表现得更好。
It could do even better.
但在那背后,当毕业生找不到工作、我们的
But under that, what is the world gonna look like when kids coming out college can't get jobs when our
医疗成本正在造成伤害时,世界会变成什么样?
health care costs are hurting?
为了说明。
For saying.
其中一件事是,我们昨天在找睡衣,值得注意的是,商品更少了,更难找到,而且更贵了。
One of the things is we were looking for pajamas yesterday for something, and one of the things that's noticeable is there's fewer items harder to find and more expensive.
即使你不知道,但现在每个商店都能明显感觉到。
Even if you're you know, it was kind of no it's noticeable in every store now.
这是在线还是线下?不是。
Was this online or in No.
是线下的。
Was offline.
它就是
It was
在实体店里。
in offline.
很明显,卡拉。
Noticeable, Kara.
大多数人购物就是这样。
That's like That's how most people shop.
大的变得更大,小的变得更小。
Noticeable is the big have gotten bigger, and the smaller getting smaller.
小型和中型企业无法承受关税。
Small and biz sized businesses could not survive tariffs.
如果你是一家大公司,你可以提前囤货。
If you're a giant company, you could front load your inventory.
你可以
You could
下调。
down.
是的。
Yeah.
如果你在乔治城经营一家小企业,卖玩具、书籍和睡衣,你无法承受这样的冲击。
If you're a small business in Georgetown and you're selling toys and books and pajamas, you can't weather storms like this.
这是塔吉特。
This was Target.
我能说一句吗?
Can I I just wanna say this?
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。