Restaurant Marketing Secrets - 为何这位餐厅老板对店内营销的看法完全错误——餐厅营销秘诀第936集 封面

为何这位餐厅老板对店内营销的看法完全错误——餐厅营销秘诀第936集

Why This Restaurant Owner Was 100% WRONG About In-Store Marketing - Restaurant Marketing Secrets - Episode 936

本集简介

一位餐厅老板并不满意。 她说:"我以为你们能帮我提升销售额。这种店内营销方案根本没用。我要的是能带来新顾客的东西。" 嗯...她完全错了。不过,在深入探讨原因之前,我先说明一下背景情况。 --- 您是否需要帮助提升餐厅的销售额? 我是"美国最佳餐厅"的首席执行官。我们致力于帮助餐厅老板获得应有的关注,并找到更多回头客!如需帮助,请访问 www.americasbestrestaurants.com

双语字幕

仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。

Speaker 0

这位顾客对我们不满意。

This customer wasn't happy with us.

Speaker 0

我们给了她在自己地盘内建立数据库的工具,她却叫停了。

We gave her the tools to build a database from inside her four walls, and she said, stop.

Speaker 0

我想要吸引新顾客的方法。

I want something to get new people.

Speaker 0

我并不担心那些已经光顾我餐厅的客人。

I'm not concerned with the people already coming to my restaurant.

Speaker 0

今天,我们要探讨她为何100%错了。

Today, we talk about why she's 100% wrong.

Speaker 0

我的目标是帮助餐厅老板最终实现他们的理想。

My goal is to help, to help restaurant owners finally get to where they wanna go.

Speaker 0

更重要的是,我要在这个领域中找到真正懂得拼搏的企业家。

But more than that, my goal is to find entrepreneurs within that segment that actually know what it means to hustle.

Speaker 0

这就是我的目标。

That's my goal.

Speaker 0

跟我一起踏上这段旅程吧。

Come on the journey with me.

Speaker 0

《餐厅营销秘诀》第937集。

Restaurant Marketing Secrets episode 937.

Speaker 0

我是主持人马特·普拉普,今天我们要讨论真实数据。

I'm your host, Matt Plapp, and today we're talking real data.

Speaker 0

或许更准确地说,是基于数据支撑的真实决策。

I guess you could actually say real decisions backed by data.

Speaker 0

正如开场时所说,我们最近有位客户对初始策略不满意。

As I said in the intro, we had a client recently that wasn't happy with the strategy we gave her to start off.

Speaker 0

她认为应该只专注于外部营销来为餐厅引流新顾客。

She was thinking that she needed to only focus on external marketing to drive new people to her restaurant.

Speaker 0

但问题在于她并没有在自己的四面墙内开展营销。

But the problem was she wasn't doing it inside her four walls.

Speaker 0

我喜欢用我父亲很久以前教我的一个比喻。

And I like to use the analogy my dad taught me a long time ago.

Speaker 0

你不能在沙地上盖房子。

You can't build a house on a sand foundation.

Speaker 0

你的营销也是如此。

Your marketing is no different.

Speaker 0

是的,我们可以上Facebook和Instagram。

Yes, we can get on Facebook and Instagram.

Speaker 0

我们可以走进社区,吸引一群可能不了解你餐厅、从未光顾过的人加入你的营销计划。

We can go in the community, and we can get a bunch of people that might not know your restaurant and who have never been to join your marketing program.

Speaker 0

但最好从你的四面墙内开始。

But it's better to start inside your four walls.

Speaker 0

为什么?

Why?

Speaker 0

因为当你利用这些顾客的数据进行营销时,他们未来再次光顾的可能性会高出五倍。

Because those customers are five times more likely to come back in the future when you use their data to market.

Speaker 0

这里有个让你细思极恐的事实。

And here's a really scary thought for you.

Speaker 0

每10个走进你餐厅的人里,有9个不在你的营销计划中。

Nine out of 10 people walking through your doors are not in your restaurant's marketing program.

Speaker 0

你们很多人会反驳说:'哦,马特,我覆盖了所有人'。

And a lot of you are gonna argue, oh, Matt, I've got everybody.

Speaker 0

不,你没有。

No, you don't.

Speaker 0

你连顾客带来的买单宾客都没有覆盖,大部分宾客你都没掌握。

You don't have the guests of your customers paying the bill, and most of your guests you don't have.

Speaker 0

别质疑我的数据,因为我亲自去过餐厅做过这个实验。

And don't challenge me on the data because I've went to restaurants and done this exact experiment.

Speaker 0

我坐在餐厅里,摆弄钱桶,四处走动和顾客互动,目的就是让他们选择加入。

I have sat in the restaurant, did the money bucket, walked around and had some fun with customers with the sole purpose of getting them to opt in.

Speaker 0

你们知道我发现了什么吗?

And you know what I found?

Speaker 0

十个人里有九个不在客户数据库里,而且餐厅里半数顾客实际上都是新客户。

Nine out of 10 were not in the customer's database and half of the customers in the restaurant were in fact brand new customers.

Speaker 0

所以听好了。

So check it out.

Speaker 0

你完全可以在自家餐厅里找到新客户。

You can find brand new customers from inside your four walls.

Speaker 0

只是你还没发现他们而已。

You just don't know about them yet.

Speaker 0

既然已经说明了原因,现在我们来谈谈方法。

Now that I've got the why out of the way, let's talk about the how.

Speaker 0

在我们使用的营销方案中——我们称之为ABR获客计划,用于吸引顾客加入营销数据库,我们有三种策略。

So in our marketing programs that we use, that we call the ABR acquisition program to attract customers into your marketing database, we have three strategies.

Speaker 0

第一,通过店内二维码等方式让顾客选择加入。

Number one, some type of in store opt in, typically with a QR code.

Speaker 0

第二,通过社交媒体帖子互动。

Number two, engaging in a social media post.

Speaker 0

第三,通过定向广告响应。

And number three, responding to a targeted ad.

Speaker 0

现在我们来谈谈餐厅内部的三种获客方式,如果我是你,我会这样安排时间。

Now, let's talk about inside the four walls and the three ways that if I was you, I would spend my time trying to get people into a program.

Speaker 0

第一,我会直接问:您是我们的VIP会员吗?

Number one, I would flat out ask, are you a member of our VIP program?

Speaker 0

他们大多数人都会拒绝你。

Most of them are gonna tell you no.

Speaker 0

卧槽。

Holy shit.

Speaker 0

老兄,扫这个码,我知道你下次来想免费吃披萨。

My guy, scan this code because I know you want a free pizza for your next visit.

Speaker 0

当然,我想要。

Of course, I do.

Speaker 0

太好了。

Great.

Speaker 0

顺便说一句,扫码后会问你几个问题。

And by the way, when you scan this, it's gonna ask you a handful of questions.

Speaker 0

我们不会骚扰你。

We won't spam you.

Speaker 0

我们会保护你的隐私,而且你知道吗?

We keep your data private, and guess what?

Speaker 0

你还能免费得到一份甜点和开胃菜。

You're also going to get a free dessert and a free appetizer.

Speaker 0

你要引导他们完成操作,并充满热情地推销。

You walk them through it and you sell it with excitement.

Speaker 0

第二点是竞赛活动。

Number two is a contest.

Speaker 0

嘿,在我见你之前,想不想赢取本月100美元现金?

Hey, before I see you, do you wanna win 100 cash this month?

Speaker 0

这问题真蠢,你当然想。

Dumb question, of course you do.

Speaker 0

嘿,我们每个月都会给一位VIP会员发放100美元现金奖励。

Hey, every month we give one of our VIP members a $100 cash prize.

Speaker 0

这是参与方式,但猜猜怎么着?

Here's how you join, but guess what?

Speaker 0

这是艾米丽的照片。

Here's a picture of Emily.

Speaker 0

她是上个月获奖的顾客。

She's the customer who won it last month.

Speaker 0

你的账单夹里有张小卡片,展示艾米丽的照片,翻过来扫描二维码。

You got a little insert in your check presenter, you show a picture of Emily, you turn it over, scan the QR code.

Speaker 0

哦对了,完成这个后,你会收到三四个超值的下次光临优惠。

Oh, and by the way, once you do this, you're going to get three to four insanely good offers for a future visit.

Speaker 0

最后还有一项提升参与度的竞赛活动。

And last but not least, a contest to get engagement.

Speaker 0

嘿,尊敬的顾客。

Hey, mister customer.

Speaker 0

想赢取100美元礼品卡吗?

Do you wanna win a $100 gift card?

Speaker 0

当然想啦。

Of course, you do.

Speaker 0

帮我个忙。

Do me a favor.

Speaker 0

访问我们的Facebook主页。

Go to our Facebook page.

Speaker 0

可以扫描这个二维码直达。

You can scan this code to get there.

Speaker 0

你会看到置顶的帖子。

You're gonna see the top pinned post.

Speaker 0

那就是我们本周的竞赛活动。

That is our contest of the week.

Speaker 0

你只需要留言评论。

All you gotta do is comment.

Speaker 0

一旦你留言,你的客人就有机会参与抽奖。

Once you comment, your guests will be entered to win.

Speaker 0

哦对了,你还可以加入我们的VIP计划,为未来光临获取超值优惠。

And oh, by the way, you can also join our VIP program and get amazing offers for future visits.

Speaker 0

朋友们,这又不是什么火箭科学。

My friends, it's not rocket science.

Speaker 0

你必须将营销计划建立在正确的基础上。

You have to build your marketing program on the right foundation.

Speaker 0

正确的基础就是那些已经光顾你餐厅的顾客。

The right foundation are the people already visiting your restaurant.

Speaker 0

他们知道你的位置,了解你,而且很可能已经喜欢上你了。

They know where you are, they know about you, and there's a good chance they already like you.

Speaker 0

但你知道吗?

But guess what?

Speaker 0

你没有他们的电子邮箱地址。

You don't have their email address.

Speaker 0

你没有他们的电话号码。

You don't have their phone number.

Speaker 0

你不知道他们的生日,也没有持续对他们进行营销。

You don't know their birthday, and you're not marketing to them consistently.

Speaker 0

所以别被那些花哨手段分心,别总用各种策略追逐新顾客。

So ignore the shiny object, chasing new customers with every tactic.

Speaker 0

是的,你需要新顾客,但首先你需要抓住餐厅里的现有顾客。

Yes, you need them, but first, you need to chase the people inside your restaurant.

Speaker 0

我要说的就这些。

That's all I got.

Speaker 0

待会儿再聊。

Talk to you later.

关于 Bayt 播客

Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。

继续浏览更多播客