本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
讨论让世界运转不息。
Discussion keeps the world turning.
这里是圆桌会议。
Is Roundtable.
您正在收听的是圆桌会议。
You're listening to Roundtable.
我是牛红林,与Steve和菲菲一起主持。
I'm Niu Hong Lin with Steve and Fei Fei.
对许多中国学生来说,冬天曾意味着冰冷的教室、校服里多加的几层衣服。
For many Chinese students, winter used to mean cold classrooms, extra layers under the school uniform.
而今年,它意味着免费滑雪票、额外的家庭时光,以及爱上十二月的全新理由。
This year, it means free ski passes, extra family time, and a whole new reason to love December.
冰雪假期的兴起正契合年轻人对运动、体验和实践学习的渴望。
The rise of snow holidays taps straight into young people's appetite for movement, experience, and hands on learning.
今天,圆桌会议邀请您探讨:那些从免费滑雪课程到冰钓节活动一应俱全的城市,是否真正成功将冰雪转化为机遇。
Today, Roundtable invites you to discuss with cities offering everything from free ski lessons to ice fishing festivals are really doing a good job turning snow into opportunity.
谁能想到犯罪——我在这里做引号手势——竟然可以这么酷。
And who knew that crime, I'm doing air quotes here, could be so awesome.
2025年,成千上万的成年人自愿在甘蔗田间冲刺,躲避NPC守卫,在玩得不亦乐乎的地方大声喊叫,还为此付费享受特权。
In 2025, thousands of grown adults voluntarily sprinted through sugar crane fields, dodged NPC guards, and shouted shouted into the places where they're having a lot of fun, and they are paying for the privilege.
这个最初作为俏皮营销点子诞生的活动,如今已变成流行的消遣方式。
What started as a cheeky marketing idea has turned into a popular pastime.
但在笑声和滑稽照片背后,讲述的是成年人如何在这个常常过于严肃的世界里,重新找回愚蠢、游戏和快乐的故事。
But behind the laughter and the ridiculous photos is a story about how adults are reclaiming silliness, gameplay, and joy in a world that often feels too serious for its own good.
不过首先——
But first.
今年十二月,中国北方正通过学生冰雪假期将冬季变成游戏时间。
This December, Northern China is turning winter into playtime with snow holidays for students.
除了雪橇和滑冰,这些短假旨在让孩子们动起来,提振冬季旅游业,并刺激本地消费。
Beyond the sledding and skating, these short breaks aims to get kids moving, booster winter tourism, and jump start local spending.
各级政府还通过旅行补贴、额外交通服务和大型营销活动来提升吸引力。
Governments are sweetening the deal with travel subs subsidies, extra transport, and big marketing pushes.
但这一举措不仅仅是为了雪中取乐。
But the move isn't just about fun in the snow.
背后还有更大的战略考量,我们今天就来探讨这个话题。
There's a bigger strategy at work, and we're talking about it today.
首先,他们正在增加假期数量。
So to start with, they're they're having more holidays.
说真的,我们在圆桌会议上讨论过。
Seriously, on roundtable, we've talked.
在中国,我们已经有暑假了。
Here in China, we already got summer holiday.
我们还有寒假。
We've got winter holiday.
许多学校还设有春假和秋假。
We have spring and autumn holiday for in many different schools.
虽然时间不长,但确实是额外的假期。
It's not long, but it's an extra holiday.
现在他们假期更多了?
Now they're getting more holidays?
是的。
Yes.
今年开始,比如新疆的阿勒泰和乌鲁木齐等城市,当地宣布了为期约五天的冰雪假期。
Starting this year, for cities, for example, in Alutai and Wurmchi in Xinjiang, they are they announced the local snow holidays for about five days.
本周从周一到周五面向中小学生实施。
And from Monday to Friday this week for primary and secondary students.
如果算上这五天前后的两个周末,意味着学生们可以享受长达九天的冰雪乐趣。
And if we add those two weekends before and after these five days, that means nine days off for the students to enjoy snow fun.
此外,本周吉林省也宣布全省义务教育阶段一至九年级学生统一放冰雪假期。
And also, later within this week, the province of Jilin also announced a province wide ice and snow holiday for all students in its compulsory education from year one to year nine.
从周三开始持续到周日。
And it starts in on on Wednesday till Sunday.
同时,教育部门建议学校暂停课堂教学,不布置任何书面作业。
And also, the the authorities advise schools to stop classroom teaching and not assign any written homework for the school.
没有作业吗?
No homework?
没有作业。
No homework.
就是纯玩。
Just no fun.
想象一下这些孩子有多开心。
Imagine the happiness of these kids.
我记得小时候在蒙古长大时。
I remember when I was a kid, I grew up in Mongolia.
我们学校的假期是放一天假,然后清扫校园里的积雪。
My school holiday is to have one day off and clean the snow on the on on our campus.
哦,是啊。
Oh, yeah.
我们也这样。
We do that too.
为了我们的校园。
For our campus.
对吧?
Right?
你现在听起来就像每个人的爷爷。
That's You sound like everybody's grandfather right now.
我像你这么大的时候,可没有这九天的雪假。
When I was your age, I didn't have those nine days snow holidays.
但我记得上学时,体育课就是专门在操场上玩雪。
But as I remember when I was in school, it was having PE classes designated for snow snow related fun on the playground.
我们会以清扫操场积雪为名。
We would use the name of cleaning or sweeping the snow on the play ground.
但最后,每个人都会堆个漂亮的雪人,打场雪仗。
But at the end, everybody would a beautiful snowman, would have a snow fight.
打雪仗。
Snowball fight.
那是一段相当美好的时光。
It's it's a pretty nice time.
这不是假期。
It's not a holiday.
这不是假期。
It's not a holiday.
不如假期那么美好,特别是当我们细看假期的安排,看地方政府如何接待游客、规划目的地、组织各种活动和娱乐时。
Not as nice as a holiday, especially if we look at the details of the holidays, of what local governments are doing with the tourists, with the destination, with all the activities and fun.
是啊。
Yeah.
这很令人兴奋。
This is exciting.
我是说,对年轻学生而言,这很新鲜。
I mean, for young students, this is new.
这可能是他们人生迄今为止最辉煌的时刻。
This this might be the single greatest moment of their life so far.
这听起来像是嫉妒的言论。
That's jealous talking.
一些正在发生的事情。
Some some of the things that are happening.
学生们将能享受到大量补贴优惠。
There's gonna be a lot of subsidies in place for students to take advantage of.
许多不同的滑雪场、溜冰场以及各类旅游景点。
A lot of different ski resorts and skating rinks and and different tourist attractions.
他们为学生提供限时免费入场或2-3小时的冰雪体验活动。
They're offering time limited free entry or free two or three hours, up to two or three hours of some sort of ice and snow experience for students.
当然,学生需要携带身份证件证明身份。
They have to bring their ID to prove that they are a student, of course.
乌鲁木齐旅游局官员表示,有六家大型滑雪场参与。
The officials with tourism with the tourism authority in Urumqi, they said six major ski resorts.
新疆各地将有大量滑雪场为中小学生提供免费滑雪通行证。
There's a bunch of them there that will be offering free ski passes for all primary and secondary school students all across Xinjiang.
所以这对孩子们来说是个绝佳的机会。
So it's just a great opportunity for kids.
这将会非常、非常受欢迎。
It's gonna be really, really popular.
那些滑雪场将会人满为患。
Those ski resorts are going to be crowded.
还有家长们。
And also parents.
家长也能享受折扣优惠。
Parents can also receive, like, discounts.
例如,如果他们带孩子去这些滑雪场和溜冰场,部分优惠可达七折。
For example, some are up to 30% off if they are also, they they need to take the kids to these ski resorts and skating rinks.
而且,他们在餐厅消费时也能享受补贴。
And, also, they they can enjoy there are also, you know, subsidies when it comes to restaurants.
他们用餐或在超市购物时可享受八折优惠。
They can have, like, a 20% discounts over meals or in supermarkets.
此外,还有融合当地文化的旅游和活动项目。
And there are also tours and activities incorporating local cultures.
例如,他们推出了一项关于当地馕饼的游览活动,这样那些可能对滑雪或滑冰不太感兴趣,或者已经滑了三小时雪感到疲倦的学生们,也能学习一点当地文化。
For example, in, they they they launched a tour to about their local naan bread so that children who are maybe students who are not really into skiing or skating or they're tired of, you know, skate skiing for three hours, they can also learn a little bit of about their local culture as well.
所以这是一整套的优惠方案。
So so it's it's a it's a whole bunch of deal.
菲菲提到了吉林。
Fei Fei mentioned Jilin.
在吉林,12月3日雪季假期首日,梅河口市教育局组织了3000名小学生。
In Jilin, on the December 3, which is the first day of their snow holiday, Meihekou, which is a city, the the education authority in that city has organized the 3,000 primary school students.
他们进入滑雪场。
They get into a ski resort.
可以免费体验三小时滑冰等项目。
They can experience three hour skating free of charge, anything.
雪场还临时开辟了四条路线作为学生教学体验区。
And the resort decided to temporarily having four routes as the students teaching and experience area.
他们实际上还安排了120名教练陪同学生,确保安全并提供免费课程。
They have actually also located 120 trainers with the students to make sure they're safe, give them free classes.
据估算,设备费用约为180元,教练费用约为120元。
And according to estimation, it takes around 180 for the equipment and 120 for the trainers.
因此,每位学生的成本大约为300元,全部由当地政府承担。
So each student's the cost is supposed to be around 300 yuan, yet all of it is covered by the local government.
家长只需支付10元作为孩子的保险费。
The parents only need to pay for 10 yuan as a insurance fee for their kids.
我现在真是羡慕极了。
I am so jealous right now.
孩子数量也很多。
It's a lot of kids too.
而且,仅此一项就将覆盖73万名学生。
And I'll take and I'll take it's gonna cover 730,000 students alone.
是的。
Yes.
在长春,他们覆盖的范围很广,我这里只是列举具体案例。
And in Changchun, they're covering well, I'm only naming specific cases.
我并不是说只有吉林这3000名学生享受到了这项政策。
I'm not saying only these 3,000 students in Jilin are enjoying this.
这只是其中一项活动
It's just this is one of the campaigns
对。
Right.
他们正在实施。
They're doing.
而在长春,他们也安排得很好,他们选定毛香山的一个滑雪场,决定确保义务教育阶段的学生全部免票。
And in Changchuan, they have also arranged well, they've decided one of the ski resorts in Mao Xiangshan, they decided to make sure that all the tickets are free for these students in the compulsory education period of time.
陪同孩子前往的家长也能享受折扣。
And the parents who are going with the kids can also enjoy discount.
首日他们就接待了270个家庭,与去年同期相比增长了25%。
And in the very first day, they have welcomed 270 families, which is a 25% compared to previous year.
去年对他们来说也是不错的一年。
Previous year, it was a good year for them as well.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以无论是度假村、滑雪场、旅游目的地,还是学生和家长都在享受这一政策,而我是唯一一个讨论此事并为他们感到高兴的人,但我也想做同样的事情。
So they are really, really both the resorts, the ski resorts, the destinations, the students and parents are enjoying this, and I am the only person who are discussing this and feel happy for them, but kinda wanna do the same thing.
另外,考虑到雪季才刚刚开始,今年很多滑雪场都是新开业的。
Well, also, if we consider that the snow season has just started, a lot of the ski resorts has just opened this year.
许多分析师表示,未来中国北方城市可能会为这些孩子们推出类似的冰雪假期活动。
A lot of analysts say maybe more northern cities in China will have similar snow holidays for these young children in the future.
新疆11月底发布的公告显示,该地区冰雪旅游产品的搜索量和预订量——我很喜欢这个说法——显著上升。
The announcements that came late November in Xinjiang, the searches and bookings for ice and snow tourism products for that region, I love the quote, rose significantly.
是的。
Yeah.
我敢打赌肯定大幅增长了。
I bet it rose significantly.
立刻,可能暴涨了大约30000%之类的。
Immediately, probably up, like, 30000% or something like that.
航空公司也是。
Airlines too.
这背后还有个有趣的小插曲,就是一方面有当地居民想留下来享受冰雪和他们提供的精彩文化。
And this is kind of an interesting little side note to this is that, yeah, you've got the people from those regions who wanna stay there and take advantage of the snow and the ice and the really wonderful culture that they have to to offer.
另一方面也有当地人想着,没错。
Then there's the people who who live there and think, yeah.
这其实是我去享受温暖阳光的机会。
This is my chance to get some warm sun, actually.
是啊。
Yeah.
因为乌鲁木齐和阿勒泰出发的航班预订量同比分别增长了5199%。
And travel out because bookings on flights departing Urumqi and Altay, they increased by 5199% year on year, respectively.
年轻旅客正成为当地的主要乘客群体。
Young travelers there are becoming the main passenger group.
是的,这影响的不仅仅是一个地区,我
Yeah, this is affecting more than just one region, I
猜想。
suppose.
我们说的是打九折。
We're talking about 90 off.
为什么不带上全家人一起出游呢?
Why not take the whole family out?
你知道的,去不同的城市或省份旅行,体验不同的文化。
You know, travel to different cities or different provinces, experience in different cultures.
这也很有道理。
That also makes sense too.
但回到冰雪活动的话题。
But back to snow and ice activities.
我记得2020年我们第一次谈到要让超过8亿人参与冰雪相关活动。
I remember in 2020 when we first talked about bringing more than 800,000,000 people to ice and snow related activities.
当时我们讨论过在南方地区建造冰道,这是可行的,而且他们发现不仅是经济上可行,相对而言,在环保方面也是较为友好的方式。
At that time, we were discussing building ice tracks in southern part of the country, which is doable, and they're finding not only economic ways, but also environmentally, relatively speaking, environmentally friendly ways.
我们谈到带孩子们接触冰雪,但当时也讨论过,滑雪、滑冰和单板滑雪等冰雪运动仍被视为相对昂贵的项目。
We're talking about bringing kids to snow, but we're also discussing that at that time, snow related sports, skiing, skating, and also snowboarding, these are still considered something that are relatively expensive.
并非所有家庭都能享受,尤其是滑雪,因为这需要前往滑雪场,更不用说装备和教练费用了。
Not all the families can enjoy it, especially skiing because it would mean that you have to travel to ski resorts, not to speak about the gadgets, the trainers.
还有餐饮开销。
The food.
餐饮以及如果你真的热爱这项运动,就必须年复一年地持续参与。
The food and the fact that if you are really into it, you have you will have to do it again and again every year.
但现在看到这些新政策,看到让孩子们更接近体育运动的决心,重点不在于让他们每年免费参与。
But now seeing all these new policies, seeing the the dedication of bringing kids closer to the sports, It's not about giving them the opportunity to do it every year free of charge.
而是为孩子们打开一扇窗。
It's about opening a window to the young kids.
这也是他们这么做的原因之一——让孩子们走出去。
And this is one of the reasons that they've done this is that it gets the kids out there.
这能让孩子们活动身体,做些运动,同时还能体验冬季在某些地区进行体育活动的文化内涵。
It gets them moving their bodies, exercising a little bit, but also the cultural experience related to sports when it's done in winter, in certain regions.
这对孩子们的身心健康都有益处。
And this is good for the kids' well-being.
确实关乎锻炼身体,但菲菲你也提到,这其中还蕴含着可学习的文化知识。
It's about exercising, yes, but you mentioned too, Fei Fei, that there's cultural knowledge to be learned there.
而且这个假期安排,也是为了让那些强调'不上课、不布置作业'的地方教育部门能够实施。
And and the break from school, it's designed too to allow local education departments that have, you know, emphasized no classes, no homework.
这也给了孩子们一个喘息的机会。
It gives them a break as well.
是的。
Yeah.
此外,当我们讨论城市和地方为学生提供这类冰雪假期时,这些地方的本地文化本身就包含冰雪元素。
And also, when we're talking about, you know, cities and places offering these kind of snow holidays to students, they are local their local culture has this snow and ice element in it.
比如阿勒泰,这里不仅是中国,可能是世界上历史上最早有人滑雪的地方之一。
For example, in Altai, it's one of the earliest places in China not only in China, probably on the earth to have people skiing in in history.
这非常重要。
And it's very important.
这是学生们真正体验和学习当地文化这一部分的宝贵机会。
It's it's the chance for these students to really experience and learn this part of local cultures.
还有,比如在吉林,他们还提供冰钓等活动,这也是青海省许多民族的重要文化组成部分。
And also, for example, in Jilin, where they also they're offering activities like ice fishing, which is also a big part of a lot of ethnic groups in the province of Xining as well.
所以这不仅关乎运动——当然这很重要——还关乎了解你当地的文化。
So it's not only about, you know, getting sporty, which is important, of course, but it's also about getting to know your local cultures.
是的。
Yeah.
顺便说一下,如果你在阿勒泰并且对此感兴趣,目前已有50条不同类型的免费巴士线路往返于市中心和滑雪场之间。
By the way, if you're in Aotai and you're interested in it, there are already five oh, 50 different types of bus free, bus shuttles between the city center and the ski resorts.
所以如果你是学生,从家里去享受滑雪乐趣的话,可以乘坐免费班车。
So that if you're a student, if you are going from your home to, you know, enjoying a little bit skiing, free shuttle for you.
有什么想法吗?
Is there any thought?
你几分钟前开玩笑提到,Nyong Lin,关于给孩子们更多假期的事,真的。
You mentioned it just kind of as a joke a few minutes ago, Nyong Lin, about, you know, more vacation days for the kids, really.
有没有人觉得这可能有点过头了?
Is there any thought that this might be a little bit too much?
因为对父母来说,我记得读到过鼓励他们所在公司允许带薪休假陪孩子,但从家长角度看,他们仍需安排一切、支付费用并搞定住宿。
Because for the parents, I think I read that the companies that they work for are encouraged to allow them to take paid time off to go with the kids, but yet still, you know, from a parent's point of view, they still have to organize and, you know, get everything paid for and and get the accommodations all set up.
有没有人觉得这可能有点过头了?
Is there any thought that this might be a little bit too much?
这是个非常合理的问题。
That is a very valid question.
但我想我们几个月前有过类似讨论。
But I think we had the similar conversation several months ago.
那是在各地首次宣布春秋假的时候。
That is when the autumn and spring and autumn break was first announced in different places.
但那主要是在国内其他省份,尤其是南方地区。
But that was in other majorly other provinces, majorly in the southern part of the country.
许多省份决定设立这类短假,因为只有三到五天,这与现在推行的雪假情况类似。
Many provinces decided to have those kind of breaks because it's only three to five days, and it's the similar occasion here for the snow holidays.
只有五天而已。
It's only five days.
老实说,这对孩子们的学业表现影响并不大。
So to be to be honest, it does not affect the academia performance of kids that much.
这给了他们享受生活、多些体验、与家人共度时光的机会。
It gives them an opportunity to enjoy life, to experience a bit more, to spend time with family.
当时我们也为家长们感到些许担忧。
And at that time, we also worried for the parents a little bit.
但显然,这一举措取得了巨大成功,我认为这个成功案例也推动了北方地区冬季——更准确说是雪假的实施。
But apparently, it has been a great success, and I think that successful example has also pushed a little bit for this winter or, to be more precise, snow holidays in the northern part of the country as well.
对于那些确实无法带孩子去这些地方的家庭,这仍然不是强制性的。
And for the kind of families that really couldn't take their kids to these places, it's it's still not mandatory.
并不是说你必须带孩子去滑雪。
It's not saying you have to take your kids to ski Yeah.
对。
Right.
那时候。
In those days.
嗯,而且我认为他提到了一个在中国被讨论多年的关键问题。
Well and and also, I think he addressed a key issue that's been talked around China for many years now.
这关乎全年假期的长度安排。
It's about the the length of holidays throughout the year.
在中国,仅有的两个长假一个是国庆节假期。
For in China, the only two long haul public holidays is around one is around the National Day holiday.
另一个则是春节假期。
The other way and the what other one is around the Chinese New Year.
每个假期大约持续一周,有时甚至更长。
And each of them is about a week long or sometimes longer than a week.
这基本上是全家人唯一能真正外出的时候。嗯。
And that is basically the only time that a whole family can really go out Mhmm.
真正享受与家人共度的假期时光。
And have a truly day off at family time together.
这导致了诸如拥挤等问题。
And that leads to problems like crowding.
比如,你知道的,对基础设施的负担,像交通系统。
The like, you know, burdens on infrastructure, like transportation systems.
自那以后,不仅很多人,还有专家们一直在呼吁我们需要更多的假期。
And now a lot since then, a lot of not only people, but also experts been calling for, you know, we need more holidays.
弹性假期。
Flexible holidays.
是的。
Yeah.
这样人们可以根据自己的意愿休假,而不是所有人都挤在那两个长达一周的假期里。
So that people can take time off as they want so that they not everybody is crowded within those two, you know, week long holidays only.
我来中国才一年。
I've only been in China for a year.
不管你们推出多少假期,春节期间的拥挤现象都不会消失。
I don't care how many holidays you introduce, those crowds are not gonna disappear during spring festival.
你在糊弄谁呢?
Who are you trying to kid?
不。
No.
确实不会。
They're not.
但孩子们可以享受秋假、春假和雪假。
But with kids enjoying their autumn and spring and autumn holidays and also snow holidays.
而且如果你注意菲菲说的,这些省份把假期安排在不同时段,确保一年级和二年级学生错峰休假。
They will oh, and if you notice what Fei Fei said, these provinces are giving these days off in different time slots, making sure that first grade, second grade are enjoying their holidays separately.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以至少这类假期期间不会过度拥挤。
So it's not overly crowded, at least during these kind of holidays.
是啊。
Yeah.
这其实挺聪明的。
That's smart, actually.
没错。
Yes.
而且你想啊,我们这里的成年人其实并没有真正享受暑假或寒假,我们是根据自己的意愿选择年假时间,但孩子们却没有同样的自由。
And if you think about it, adults here, we do not enjoy really a summer holiday or winter holiday, but we take our annual leaves within the time that we want with our it's our own decision, but kids are not enjoying the same kind of freedom.
所以给他们一些专属的假期可能也是个好主意。
So giving them some holidays that are, you know, only theirs could be also a good idea.
对。
Yeah.
我那些有孩子的朋友经常讨论的就是,当孩子上小学后,你唯一能休假的时间就是暑假或寒假,因为学期中间没有短假。
That's the conversation that my parent friends always share is that is that when your kids entering primary school, you the only time that you can have days off is either in summer holidays or winter holidays because there is no short breaks during during, you know, a school semester.
学期。
Semester.
你不能就这样独自外出享受时光,把孩子留在家里学习。
They you can't just go out and enjoy your time alone, teach the kids at home and studying.
现在他们中的一些人确实这样做了,希望他们能充分享受寒假。
And now some of them do, and hopefully, they will be able to enjoy the snow holidays till its fullest.
充分。
Fullest.
您正在收听的是《圆桌论坛》,接下来请继续关注。
You're listening to Roundtable coming up next.
你有没有偷过糖鹤?
Have you stolen some sugar crane?
别走开。
Don't go away.
在寻找激情吗?
Looking for passion?
来场激烈的辩论如何?
How about fiery debate?
想从不同视角了解中国时事吗?
Wanna hear about current events in China from different perspectives?
那就收听《圆桌论坛》吧,这里东西方交汇,以增进理解为宗旨。
Then tune in to Roundtable, where East meets West and understanding is the goal.
这里是《圆桌论坛》,我是尼尔·霍兰德,还有史蒂夫·哈瑟利和菲菲。
It's Roundtable with myself, Neil Holland, Steve Hatherley, and Fei Fei.
还记得十五年前那个偷菜游戏吗?
Remember the old steal the vegetables game from over fifteen years ago?
记得。
Yes.
那是款能和社交媒体好友在虚拟农场里互动的网络游戏。
That was an online game you enjoy with your social media friends with your virtual farms.
如今这种乐趣已延伸到了现实生活。
Now the fun has made its way into real life.
最近中国一家农场将甘蔗地改造成互动游戏中心,游客支付少量费用就能体验所谓的'偷甘蔗'游戏。
Recently, a farm in China transformed its sugarcane field into an interactive game center where visitors pay a small fee to, quote, unquote, steal the sugarcane.
这个起初只是古怪营销点子的事情,如今已演变成几乎席卷全国的风潮,甘蔗田、柑橘园甚至苹果园都纷纷效仿。
What started as a quirky marketing idea has now turned into a almost nationwide trend with sugarcane fields, orange grooves, and even apple orchids jumping on the bandwagon.
但这种疯狂流行背后究竟有什么原因呢?
But what's behind the crazy popularity of this?
我、我、我真的很好奇。
I I I'm really curious.
在他们明知你在偷东西的情况下,你怎么偷呢?
How do you steal stuff when they know you're stealing stuff?
嗯,你知道的,这是个游戏中心。
Well, you know, it's a game center.
就像是很多
It's like a lot
密室逃脱那样。
of the escape room.
你会遇到些扮演着...呃...那个...NPC角色的人。
You sort of have these people, NPC characters who play the the the the I don't know.
是警察还是保安?
The policeman or guard?
对。
Yeah.
保安试图抓住你,而你扮演小偷的角色,在深夜潜入甘蔗田,试图砍下那些甘蔗并在午夜时分将其偷走。
The guard and to trying to catch you, and you play the thieves who are sneaking into the fields in the middle of the night and trying to cut down those sugar canes and take it away in in the midnight.
实际上,很多这类所谓的游戏都是从凌晨3点左右开始的。
Well, actually, a lot of these these games, quote unquote, started in at, like, 3AM.
是的。
Yeah.
第一个发明‘偷甘蔗’活动的人名叫王永龙,他是一名大学毕业生。
The the first person to invent the steel sugarcane event was a person by the name of Wang Yong Long, and who who was a university graduate.
他回到位于浙江省的家乡,想要创业。
And he went back to his hometown, which is in Zhejiang province, and he wanted to start a business.
于是在十月份,当他在网上推销自己用玫瑰酶肥料种植的甜甘蔗时,一位网友评论回忆起了小时候偷甘蔗的乐趣。
So in October, while he was recommending the sweet sugarcane that he grew using rose enzyme fertilizer online, one netizen commented recalling the fun of stealing sugarcane as a child.
这就是这个想法的来源,王永龙因此受到了启发。
This is where this idea came from, and Wong was inspired by this.
于是他在田地边缘立了块牌子,上面写着'偷甘蔗区',并注明自助偷甘蔗服务时间为晚上7点至凌晨5点,每根18元(约合2.5美元),甘蔗任吃。
So he set up a sign at the edge of his field that read, steal sugarcane area with the details that said self-service sugarcane theft, 7PM to 5AM, 18 yuan or about $2.50 per stock, eat all the sugarcane you want.
结果甘蔗地被'偷'光后,他通过这种'赃款'收入了超过4万元(约5660美元)。
And then after the sugarcane field was completely stolen, he raked in over 40,000 yuan or about $5,660 in, quote unquote, stolen funds.
之前我去草莓园时,
So previously, I go to a strawberry field.
可以边摘草莓边吃,最后再付钱。
I pick my own strawberry while eating them while I was doing it and pay for it.
现在不仅要自己采摘想买的水果,还得'偷'它们。
And now, not only do I have to harvest my own fruit that I wanna buy, I also have to steal them.
这就像半夜玩捉迷藏外加摘水果。
So it's like hide and seek in the middle of the night and also fruit picking.
是啊。
Yeah.
总之。
Altogether.
总之。
Altogether.
那真是乐趣无穷。
That's a lot of fun.
与后续发展相比,黄先生的想法只能算初级水平,因为之后全国越来越多的甘蔗地开始转型为'偷甘蔗区',其他种植者还加入了新元素,比如用狗看守田地或安排NPC(非玩家角色)抓小偷。
Now that mister Wong's idea was like basic level compared to what followed because after that, more and more sugarcane fields across the country started to transform into sugarcane stealing zones and other growers started adding new elements like dogs guarding the fields or NPC's non playable characters catching the thieves.
表演,把被抓的小偷变成一场表演。
Performance, turning it into a performance, for the caught thieves.
他们会把小偷绑在电线杆上,可能有点过分了,嗯。
They would tie them to a utility pole, maybe taking it a bit too far Yeah.
还让他们大喊'我保证再也不偷了',这与全国各地涌现的其他'偷水果'活动如出一辙。
And and making them shout out, I promise I won't steal again, similar to the steal the fruit activities that popped up across the country in other spots.
嗯。
Yeah.
特别是在四川眉山的一片甘蔗地里,园主不仅设立了这片甘蔗偷采区,还开始在线直播抓贼活动。
In particular, in one sugarcane field in Meishan Sichuan province, the owner not only set up this sugarcane stealing area, he also started live streaming online and live streaming the thief catching activity.
这也是他评论区里的另一条建议。
That's also another recommendation from his comment section as well.
所以哪里有需求,哪里就有商机。
So there if there is a demand, there is business.
于是有些小偷也开始在这些田地里发布他们的偷窃视频日志。
So some thieves started to post their theft vlogs on those fields as well.
正因如此,这件事在网上引起了轰动,让人们开始怀念起曾经在中国风靡一时的'开心农场'游戏里的偷菜时光。
And that's why it got all the online sensations from here that people started to think, you know, you know, old time old good time flushing bag of the Happy Farmer games that used to be so popular in China.
是的。
Yeah.
对于不熟悉'开心农场'游戏的朋友们,这是款你拥有自己虚拟农场的游戏,在特定时间,你农场里的水果、蔬菜等作物会成熟。
And for those of you who are not familiar with the Happy Farmer game, it's you have your own virtual farm and you well, at a certain time, your fruits and also the vegetables and everything in your farm would ripe.
当它们成熟可收获时,你可以进行收割,同时你那些玩同一游戏的朋友们也可以来偷你的菜。
And after they're there, we're ready to be harvested, you can harvest them so as your friends who are playing the same game and they can steal from you.
它最初被设计成一种所谓的'偷菜'玩法。
It started as something, well, quote unquote steal.
他们可以收割你种植的水果。
They can harvest the fruit that you grow.
其流行部分原因在于那种不劳而获的刺激感——无需亲自播种、浇水和施肥就能获得大量收成。
And the popularity of it was partly because of the thrill of getting a lot of harvest that you didn't really sold and water and fertilize and everything.
另一个乐趣在于能和朋友们互动,互相比较各自的农场。
And another is having a conversation with your friends, compare each other's farms.
我觉得这和现实中的偷甘蔗游戏很相似。
And I think it's similar here with the real life stealing sugarcane game.
就是说,一旦形成风潮,就变成了大家都想尝试的事情。
That is, once it's trendy, it's kinda like something that you have to try.
这有点像游戏化设计。
It's kind of gamification.
就是把普通行为变得有趣——相比只是停在路边,下车砍几根甘蔗再回到车上
It's just turning it into a fun activity as opposed to just, you know, pulling up roadside and going in and getting some sugar cane and back back to your car.
这有点天才,因为它在社交媒体上正流行。
It's kind of genius because it's trending on social media.
人们在拍照讨论这件事,这是一种安全又有趣、带点刺激的活动。
People are taking pictures and talking about it, and it's a safe kind of fun, a little bit thrilling activity.
是啊。
Yeah.
你知道,某种程度上有点像彩弹射击那种感觉,
You know, kind of like paintball in a sense where
哦,对。
Oh, yeah.
你不想被射中,对吧。
You don't wanna get shot Yeah.
但这也是其中的一部分。
But it's part of it.
没错。
Yeah.
你不想在所谓的'偷甘蔗'过程中被抓到,但这也是乐趣的一部分。
You don't wanna get caught during your sugarcane quote, unquote theft, but it's part of it.
这样你会感到精力充沛,心跳加速。
So you get the energy up, you get your heart pumping.
我觉得这真的很有趣。
It's really quite fun, I think.
非常聪明。
Really smart.
同时也是朋友们聚在一起的机会。
And also an opportunity for friends to get together.
嗯。
Mhmm.
你知道,今天一起去偷点甘蔗怎么样?
You know, to how about stealing some sugarcane today?
没错。
Right.
这对话真有趣。
That's a fun conversation.
在中国这里,年轻人不断创造出有趣的新游戏。
Here in the well, here in China, young people create fun new games all the time.
在圆桌派上,我们讨论过现代版的捉迷藏,那种在公共场所玩猫捉老鼠的游戏。
On roundtable, we talked about the modern day hide and seek, but playing cat and playing mice kind of game in other play well, in public places.
我们还讨论过在超市拿一大堆商品,然后设置倒计时,比赛谁能最快把所有东西放回原位。
We talked about getting a whole bunch of stuff in the supermarket and put a time countdown to see who can return all the things to the right spot the fastest as a competition.
这些游戏都很棒,其中一些还成了热门。
And all these games are well, some some of them are a fan.
有些游戏可能只会流行一阵子,但它们展现了当下年轻人那些有趣的创意。
Some of them would only stay for a while, but I think they show the fun things or the fun ideas young people are having at this period of time.
而且完全无害。
Totally harmless too.
对吧?
Right?
完全无害。
Totally harmless.
您正在收听《圆桌论坛》。
You're listening to roundtable.
节目到此结束。
That is the end of it.
我们很想听听您对今天话题的看法。
We'd love to hear your thoughts on today's topics.
请给我们留言或发送邮件至roundtablepodcast@qq.com。
Leave us a comment or send us an email to roundtablepodcast@qq.com.
我是林叶好,与菲菲和史蒂夫一起主持。
I'm Yeoho Lin with Fei Fei and Steve.
感谢您的收听。
Thank you for listening.
再见。
Bye.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。