本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
讨论让世界运转不息。
Discussion keeps the world turning.
这里是圆桌论坛。
This is Roundtable.
随着中国电动汽车市场的持续繁荣,诸如前备箱(被亲切称为'frunks')和零重力座椅等创新功能正在重新定义汽车与驾驶体验。
As the electric vehicle market continues to boom here in China, features like front trunks or frunks as they're affectionately called, and zero gravity seats are redefining the car and the driving experience.
但这场设计革命正面临严格审视,它引发了全球关于这些创新是真正进步还是带来了我们未曾要求的新安全风险的辩论。
But this design revolution faces some serious scrutiny and it sparked a global debate about whether these innovations represent real progress or they're just introducing new safety risks that we didn't ask for.
这里是圆桌论坛。
This is Roundtable.
我是史蒂夫。
I'm Steve.
非常感谢大家今天的参与。
Thank you so much for being with us today.
本期节目由我和肖恩、雨书共同主持。
And for the show, I'm with you, Sean and Yushud.
首先关注。
Up first.
随着电动汽车取代传统燃油车,工程师们正在重新思考电动汽车设计的方方面面。
As electric vehicles replace traditional gasoline cars, engineers are rethinking everything about EV car design.
中国汽车工业协会最新数据显示,10月中国新能源汽车销量首次占全国新车总销量半数以上,印证了市场的蓬勃发展。
The China Association of Automobile Manufacturers recently announced that for the first time ever, China's new energy vehicles or NEV sales accounted for over half of all nationwide new car sales in October, proof that the market is booming.
在市场保持强劲增长势头下,我们现在看到了诸如零重力座椅等大胆的未来主义设计。
With the market continuing its strong momentum, we now see bold futuristic features like zero gravity seats.
然而这些吸睛的设计也引发了一些批评,尤其是关于安全性的质疑。
Yet some of these eye catching features have drawn some criticism especially around safety.
当我们加速进入汽车工程的新时代时,有几个问题需要思考。
So as we speed into this new era of automotive engineering, there are a couple of questions.
第一,我们真的需要这些东西吗?
Number one, do we need these things?
第二,它们都安全吗?
And number two, are they all safe?
我们将再次讨论这些问题以及其他相关内容。
We'll discuss all of those questions again and more.
那么让我们先从'前行李箱'说起吧——其实选它只是因为这个名字是我们今天要讨论的所有东西里最有趣的。
So let's start with the frunk, actually, just because it has the most fun name of all the things that we'll talk about today.
就是前置行李箱。
That's a front trunk.
没错。
Precisely.
我们经常听说后备箱。
And we hear about back trunk all the time.
而前行李箱说白了就是放在前面的行李箱。
And the front trunk is some it's just a trunk at the front, apparently.
但这个'前行李箱'的概念并非新能源市场最近才提出的,它并非全新创意,也非电动车专属。
But this frunk idea is not it's brought up, let's say, by the NEV market lately, but it's not entirely a new new idea or exclusive to the electric vehicles.
可以追溯到上世纪七八十年代。
Take back in the nineteen seventies to nineteen eighties.
有一款非常经典的车型叫大众甲壳虫。
There's a very old school car model called the Volkswagen Beetle.
是啊。
Yeah.
这款车历史上有个特点,就是前脸下方有个储物舱。
That one that one's historically featuring cargo compartment under the front head.
在前面。
In the front.
我朋友高中时就有一辆那种车。
My friend had one of those in high school.
那辆车特别不靠谱。
It was incredibly unreliable, that vehicle.
不过当时它已经非常非常老旧了。
But it was really, really old at the time.
我不是在责怪厂家什么的。
I'm not blaming the company or anything.
只是那辆特别款确实很漂亮。
Just that that particular beautiful, though.
没错。
Yeah.
绝对的。
Absolutely.
好吧。
Okay.
是的。
Yeah.
这就是前备箱被使用了几十年的一个例子。
So that's one example of of where the Frunk has been used for decades and decades.
没错。
Right.
而且它不仅适用于普通日常用车,还适用于一些豪华车或跑车。
And it's not just for just common day to day cars, but also for some luxurious cars or sports cars.
以保时捷9
Take the Porsche nine one one for
911。
911.
911。
911.
抱歉纠正一下,但这是必要的。
Sorry for the correction, but it's necessary.
请继续。
Go ahead.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我让自己听起来好像很懂车,其实并不懂。
I'm I'm making myself sound like I know cars when I don't.
但对于保时捷911来说,其后置发动机布局使其前备箱容量超过100升,有些型号甚至达到150升,相当不错。
But for Porsche nine eleven, its rear engine layout gives it a front trunk capacity of over a 100 liters, which is quite nice with some models reaching as much as a 150 liters.
是的。
Yeah.
绝对没错。
Absolutely.
你们还有超级豪华车。
You've got your super luxury cars too.
奥迪R8有前行李箱,宝马i3电动掀背车,捷豹I-PACE,保时捷911。
The Audi r eight has a frunk, the BMW I three electric hatchback, the Jaguar I PACE, the Porsche nine eleven.
你提到过这个。
You mentioned that.
还有你们的超高性能车,比如布加迪、兰博基尼和迈凯伦的车型。
And you've got your ultra performance cars like Bugatti and Lamborghini and McLaren models.
它们前面都有这个设计。
They all have it in the front.
不过不只是汽车。
Not just cars though.
我昨天其实在YouTube上看了个相关视频。
I actually showed YouTube a video of this yesterday.
福特F-150叫什么来着?
The Ford f one fifty what's it called?
应该是F-150 Lightning吧。
The f one fifty Lightning, I think.
我可能记错了。
I could be wrong about that.
卡车。
Truck.
这是一辆巨型卡车,它的前行李箱比我住过的一些公寓还要大。
It's a huge truck and it has a frunk that is bigger than some apartments I've lived in in my life.
我觉得它简直大得惊人。
I think it's absolutely huge.
所以我想说的是,前行李箱这个概念并不新鲜,远非如此,但电动车制造商仍在试图利用它来获得优势。
So I I guess the point here is is that the frunk isn't necessarily new, not by a long shot, but still EV makers are trying to use it to their advantage.
怎么利用?
How?
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
是啊。
Yeah.
如今电动车制造商正竞相扩大行李箱尺寸——无论是前行李箱还是常规后备箱,并以此作为卖点。
Nowadays, the EV makers, they're trying to increase competition over the sizes of their trunk, the whether the frunk in of their cars and use it as a selling point.
举个例子,中国国家广播电台报道了12款新车型,包括燃油车和新能源车,这则新闻发布于八月份。
And one example could be this is China National Radio News that of the 12 new models that include both gas cars and NEV that's launched in the well, the news came out in August.
这里说的过去两个月,指的是今年六月至八月推出的12款新车型,其中半数配有前行李箱且全是新能源车。
So I guess here by saying in the past two months, that refers to those 12 new model types that came out from June to August this year, half of them has a frunk and all of them are NEVs.
更惊人的是其中部分空间超大——这六款中有三款容量超过100升,甚至有一款达到240升,我查过这差不多相当于一个垃圾桶的容量,就是那种超大号的...或者说半人高的...
And that and some are just surprisingly spacious because three of out of those six can fit more than a 100 litters and one model even reached 240 litters, which I checked is about the same size as the garbage bin, like the giant over or like half Okay.
一米高的那种,就跟垃圾桶差不多大。
One meter tall That's like garbage bin.
二二三件行李。
Two two three luggage luggages.
对吧?
Right?
随身行李。
Carry on luggages.
没错。
Right.
那也是500个棒球。
It's also 500 baseballs.
好的。
Okay.
我发现了一个对比清单,因为当你用米或立方升或立方米等单位解释时,没人明白你在说什么。
I I found a list where it was compare because when you explain something in meters or cubic liters or cubic meters or something, nobody knows what you're talking about.
事情是这样的。
So here's the thing.
关于那个240升的容量,有新闻说电动车车主们用前备箱当水箱来养活鱼。
With that 240 liter size, some news has it that EV owners, they use their frunk as a water tank to raise live fish in it.
哇。
Wow.
我们不知道是谁。
We don't know who.
我们不知道这事发生在哪里,但确实有人这么做。
We don't know where this happened, but, yeah, people are doing it.
是啊。
And yeah.
当然。
Of course.
这正成为许多汽车制造商设定的卖点功能,越来越多的车型正在扩大前备箱容量。
And this is kind of a feature that a lot of these car manufacturers are setting as a selling point, and more and more cars are making their frunk bigger.
《经济观察》的数据还显示,2025年前七个月,近40%配备前备箱的新车容量超过100升。
Data from Economic View also indicates that in the first seven months of 2025, nearly 40% of new cars equipped with a front trunk had a capacity of over 100 liters.
相比2024年同期的仅10%,这一比例急剧上升。
That is a sharp rise from just 10% during the same period in 2024.
增加了30%。
30% more.
对。
Yeah.
这证明电动车制造商正试图将前备箱作为客户卖点,我多少能理解这种策略。
That's evidence that the EV makers are trying to use the frunk as a selling point to customers, and I kinda get it.
我在美国看到的一些广告虽然有点傻,但同时也挺有趣的。
Some of the advertisements that I saw from The United States were actually kinda dumb, but kinda fun at the same time.
他们拼命想向你推销额外配置。
They're trying so hard to sell you extra.
好吧。
Okay.
我举个例子,这是我看到的其中一个案例。
Here's one here's one of the examples that I saw.
这个前备箱,很多这种前备箱底部都设计有排水孔。
The the frunk, and a lot of these frunks will have a drain at the bottom.
对吧?
Right?
因为它们是用...我不确定具体材质,但应该是硬塑料制成的。
Because they're made out of, I don't know what materials, but hard plastic.
而且底部基本上就像个水槽。
And at the bottom, it's like a sink, essentially.
我看到有家公司的广告,他们把前备箱装满冰块,上面铺满虾,还点缀着几处鸡尾酒虾酱。
So the advertisement that I saw for one company, they had it filled with ice and then a bunch of shrimp on on top with some shrimp cocktail sauce located at various points sitting on the ice.
他们基本上把前备箱改造成了移动寿司吧,围观的人们都显得特别开心,仿佛这是他们人生中最棒的事情。
They had turned the frunk essentially into a mobile sushi bar of sorts, and you know, the people standing around the car were all looking super happy like it was the greatest thing that's ever happened to them in their lives.
但这只是汽车公司如何利用这个原本闲置空间的例子。嗯。
But this is just an example of how car companies are trying to use that otherwise empty space Mhmm.
在潜在电动车买家做决策时,用这个设计让他们的车脱颖而出。
To put their car over the top when EV potential EV buyers are making a decision.
是啊。
Yeah.
我觉得这种方式也很聪明。
I guess it's very smart in this way too.
尤其对新能源车来说很方便,因为新能源车的电池或发动机通常位于车尾或底盘区域,所以车头那么大空间——特别是较大型新能源车——就会浪费掉。
And particularly for NEVs, it's quite convenient because for NEVs, their battery or the engine often locate in the rear end or the the floor area of the car so that that huge space at the front, especially when it comes to larger size of NEVs, would be wasted.
如果不是前备箱,也可以设计成其他用途。
And if if not a frunk, then it could be something else.
但在这里,前备箱可以成为那种能提供一点额外空间、帮你装载更多物品的设计。
But here, a frunk can be something that's that it can provide that little bit of size that just help you to carry more things.
是啊。
And Yeah.
抱歉打断一下,不过它到底有多实用呢?
Sorry to interrupt, but how how practical is it though?
因为你看,我不知道你怎么想,但我大概不会每个周末都把前备箱塞满寿司和鸡尾酒虾酱。
Because, you know, I don't know about you, but I'm probably not going to fill my frunk with sushi and and shrimp cocktail sauce every weekend.
所以实际用途到底是什么?
So what is the actual practical use?
对。
Yeah.
我正要说这个——有时候你就是需要那一点点额外的空间。
I was just getting to that, which is sometimes you just need that little bit of additional space.
作为偶尔会去露营的人,我完全能理解这种需求。
As someone who tend to go camping maybe once in a while, I could totally just see that.
想象你和家人朋友准备公路旅行时,车前部那点额外储物空间能让你多塞些食物,而不必占用后备箱放行李装备的位置。
Imagine you're out there settle setting for setting off for a road trip with friends or family, and then that little extra storage at the front of your car just help you to just stuff in a little bit more food instead of luggages and camping gear that you keep at the back of the the trunk.
所以前备箱可以成为零食、饮料、小冰桶或急救包等物品的理想存放点——这些东西现在正占着我的后座呢。
So the frunk can be that ideal spot, that ideal extra little bit of space for items like snacks, drinks, small cooler, or first aid kit that right now occupies my back seat.
嗯。
Yeah.
因为你知道,当你用车旅行时,多出空间总是有好处的,尤其是独立分隔的空间。这意味着存放对温度敏感的物品时,这种空间能延长保存时间,而且不用担心车辆颠簸会影响存放。
Because, you know, when you are in a car and you are using the car for, let's say, a trip, it is always kind of beneficial when you're having more space, especially that is a separated space, which means when you need some space for a, like, temp temperature sensitive items, that kind of space, it can actually help you to store that maybe longer, or it is a space that can that that they don't need to worry about, like, the the car not not accident, but a little shake of of your car space.
对吧?
Right?
所以当你拥有那个区域时,它当然不是大多数汽车制造商的主要卖点,但这些公司总能将其作为提供给买家的额外福利。
So when you're having that area, of course, it's not that kind of main selling point of all a lot of these car manufacturers, but they can always be that kind of bonus thing that these thing companies are offering buyers.
我在网上看人们对储物空间的评价,它们确实有各种尺寸。
Was looking at opinions online that people had about their francs, and they do come in various sizes.
对吧?
Right?
有些可能是旧款车型,或者一些新款车型也不太在意储物空间的大小。
Some of them in in maybe older models or perhaps some newer models too who don't really care about the size of it.
有些储物空间非常非常小。
Some of them are very, very, very small.
大概只能放个健身包,嗯。
They'll fit a gym bag maybe Yeah.
差不多就这样了。
And that's about it.
这是人们抱怨的一个方面,不过他们对大储物空间也有一些正面评价。
So that's kind of one of the complaints that that people had, but they did have some positive things to say as well about the bigger ones.
有时会配有可移动的隔板。
Sometimes they'll come with dividers that are movable.
对。
Right.
这样你可以分隔出小空间和大空间。
So you can create a smaller space and then a bigger space.
你可以随意移动它,这样就能根据自己的个人需求进行调整。
You can move it around so you can kind of adjust it to your own personal needs.
嗯。
Mhmm.
还有一个我觉得非常非常有趣的点。
And another one that I thought was really, really interesting.
这个人说当他们去杂货店购物,把车停在车库时,房屋的门总是正对着车头。
This was a person who said when they go to the grocery store and they park in their garage, the house door is always in front of the front of the vehicle.
对。
Yeah.
所以通常要把杂货从车里拿出来,他们得绕到车尾取出东西,然后再绕到前面。
So to take their groceries out of the car, typically, they would have to walk around to the back, get them, and then take them around to the front.
但如果有个足够大的前行李箱,你只需打开引擎盖,杂货就正对着门放着。
But when you have a sizable frunk, you just pop the hood of the car and the groceries are right in front of the door.
虽然这对很多人来说可能是件看似有点傻或无用的小事,但这些细微之处确实可能影响人们决定购买哪款电动车。
I mean, it's a small thing that might seems a little bit silly or useless to a lot of people, but again, these are little tiny details that could make a difference when someone's making a decision about which EV to buy.
尤其是在市场竞争如此激烈的情况下。
That's Especially when the market is so competitive.
没错。
Yep.
很多
A lot
这些车可能配置相似,而你只需要那一个小亮点就能……
of these cars just having the same maybe features, and you may just need that one little point to
致了不起的人们。
to amazing people.
这些是部分优点,但除了某些车型尺寸较小之外,人们还常抱怨哪些问题呢?
So those are some of the positive things, but what are some of the headaches that people talk about other than perhaps the smaller size of some?
首先存在安全隐患,因为前行李箱结构会影响车辆正面碰撞安全架构,自然也需要相应的操作安全措施。
Well, first of all, there is the safety issue because frunk stay can impact the vehicle's frontal collision safety structure and, of course, require operational safety measures.
驾驶员需确保引擎盖安全锁牢,即关闭到位不会在行驶中突然弹开。
The drivers themselves need to ensure that the hood is safely latched, like it's shut in a way that it's not going to flip open while you're driving it.
平心而论,这是首要的
That's the first To be fair,
对于前置发动机的车辆同样适用。
that's true of a car with an engine in the front too.
你必须确保引擎盖固定牢靠。
You have to make sure your hood is securely fastened.
但以我为例,用车三四年间从未打开过前引擎盖,所以这不算问题。
But for example, in my case, I've never opened the front hood in the three to four years I've been using my car, so it's not really a concern.
它有发动机吗?
Does it have an engine?
当然。
Of course.
没有。
No.
我是说,这不是电动车。
I mean, it's not an electric vehicle.
哦,哦,是的。
Oh, oh, yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我是说,对。
I mean, yes.
我没有新能源车。
I don't have an NEV.
有辆燃油车。
Have a gas car.
但你还没打开过引擎盖吧,哪天该打开看看底下有什么。
But you still haven't popped you should pop the hood, see what's under there someday.
好吧。
Okay.
就在下面那儿。
Just down there.
是啊。
Yeah.
那挺机械挺酷的,
That's quite mechanical and cool,
说实话。
to be honest.
对啊。
Yeah.
你。
You.
但无论如何,这是首要的安全隐患。
But either way, that's the first safety concern.
其次,我们知道人们有时会冒出各种不同的想法。
And secondly, you we know people come up with all different ideas sometimes.
甚至在某些广告中,我们看到孩子们坐在前行李箱里拍照、录像、玩耍。
And even in some advertisement, we see kids sitting inside the frunk and taking pictures and taking videos and having fun.
这可能带来潜在的意外风险,特别是当孩子们在你不知情的情况下进入,而你像那样关闭了前盖。
And that can pose potential accidental risks, especially if kids get inside without your knowledge and you have the hood shut like that.
然后... 不。
And and let No.
不。
No.
有一个... 抱歉。
There's one Sorry.
我理解,因为那确实是个极端例子。是的。
I I get that because, yeah, that's an extreme example Yes.
有人被困在前行李箱里。
Having someone get stuck inside the frunk.
虽然我之前提到的F150卡车,他们在前行李箱内设置了紧急按钮以防有人被困。
Although that f one fifty truck I was talking about before, they have an emergency button inside the frunk in case you do get stuck in there.
这算是前行李箱的常见设计。
That's like a common practice for frunks.
对吧?
Right?
它们总是配有内部紧急按钮。
They always have interior emergency buttons.
是啊。
Yeah.
但我读到一篇更深入的报道,他们说的很有道理。
But I was reading a a more in-depth story about this, and what they said made a lot of sense.
工程师们,汽车工程师们,当他们把引擎放在汽车前部时,他们清楚前部装了什么。
Engineers, car engineers, when they put an engine in the front of the car, they know what's in the front of the car.
所以在发生事故时,引擎显然会从车架上脱离,这意味着工程师们某种程度上掌控着局面。
So in the case of an accident, apparently, engines will release from the chassis of the vehicle, meaning the engineers are kind of in control.
他们知道一旦事故发生会有什么后果。
They know what to expect should an accident take place.
但有了前行李箱,工程师们就完全失去了这种掌控。
With a frunk, engineers have lost all that control.
他们不知道你会往里面放什么。
They don't know what you're going to put inside there.
比如说,一个燃气罐。
For example, a gas canister.
对吧?
Right?
汽油罐、易燃物品之类的东西。
A gasoline canister, something flammable, something like that.
因此,在那些情况下,这些因素确实可能成为安全隐患。
So those in those cases absolutely can become a safety issue for sure.
是的。
Yeah.
但前备箱并非汽车设计中唯一的变化。
But frunks aren't the only thing changing in car design.
那这些零重力座椅呢?
What about these zero gravity seats?
对了,我还看到关于隐藏式门把手引发安全担忧的报道。
And maybe oh, I saw something too about hidden door handles that are causing safety concerns.
对。
Yeah.
我们提到过这种零重力座椅。
We mentioned this zero gravity seats.
它们能让乘客大幅后仰,专注于实现类似宇航员在太空失重状态下的中立脊柱姿势。
These are they allow passengers to recline very significantly, and it focuses on achieving a neutral spinal posture like the one astronauts experiencing the weightlessness of space.
不过多数情况下,车辆只允许在停放时使用该模式,所以很适合午休时想在车里小憩的人。
So but mostly, the cars will only allow you to use this mode when the car is parked, which means it's probably a good choice for people who would like to have a little nap during the lunch break.
对吧?
Right?
这是为许多可能有短暂车内休息需求的人设计的。
It is designed for a lot of people to maybe have a little rest in the car and when they have that kind of need.
另一个就是我们之前提到的无把手设计——隐形车门把手。
And another one is, like, what we mentioned before, the the the handleless car handle Invisible Invisible car handle.
车门把手。
Door handle.
是的。
Yeah.
我记得我们在圆桌会议上也详细讨论过这个话题,电动车或任何电动汽车采用隐形门把手的理念,往往与人们认为其美观有关。
I think we discussed precisely about this topic previously on Roundtable too that this whole idea of having invisible door handles for electric cars or any EVs was often aligned with people finding it beautiful.
这非常具有未来感,同时还有空气动力学功能。
It's so futuristic, and also there's aerodynamics functions.
比如,它能减少汽车行驶时的风阻,帮助车辆更快达到理想速度。
Like, it reduces the the wind flowing by the car so that it helps the car to reach to ideal faster speed.
没错。
Yep.
但现在专家们认为,这可能对乘员逃生构成重大风险。
But now experts, they argue that they can pose significant risks regarding occupant escape.
就是说事故发生时,车内人员试图逃生时——
So that's the people inside the car when they try to es escape from the car when accidents happen.
那些完全电子化的隐形门把手可能难以开启或手动操作,嗯。
It can be hard for those totally electronic invisible door handles to be opened or to manually handled Mhmm.
在很多方面都是如此。
In so many ways.
而且电子门把手在事故断电时可能会失效。
And, also, electronic door handles, they can fail if power is completely cut during the accidents.
国内汽车技术研究院CIRI进行的2024年碰撞测试显示,采用纯电子隐藏把手的车型在侧面碰撞后车门开启成功率仅为67%。
One twenty twenty four collision test done by CIRI, which is a domestic auto technology institute, found that models with pure electronic hidden handles and a door opening success rate of only sixty seven percent post side impact.
这还不够好。
That's not good enough.
与传统普通门把手的98分相比,这完全不够好。
That's not good enough at all comparing with 98 of traditional normal door handles.
嗯。
Mhmm.
是啊。
Yeah.
你有没有走到车旁边时,看着它想过该怎么进去?
Have you ever walked to the side of a car and kind of looked at it and thought, how do I get in?
对。
Yeah.
对吧?
Right?
完全同意。
Totally.
因为这并不明显。
Because it's not obvious.
想象一下急救人员试图救你出来的场景,那一两秒、两三秒或三十秒——无论他们需要多久才能弄明白怎么把你救出来——可能就是生死之别。
So imagine that scenario when first responders are trying to get you out that second or two or three or thirty seconds or however long it takes them to figure out how to get you out of there could make the difference between life and death.
你提到的零重力座椅,我理解那个设计。
The zero gravity seats that you mentioned, I mean, I get the design.
你知道它们在我看来像什么吗?
It puts you you know what they look like to me?
它们看起来像牙医椅。
They look like a dentist chair.
对吧?
Right?
你去牙医那里时,椅子有点弯曲,你的脚有时不能完全放平。
When you go to the dentist, it's kind of curved and your feet kind of it doesn't you don't go all the way flat sometimes.
顺便说一句,这画面可不怎么赏心悦目。
That's not a pleasant view, by the way.
嗯,是啊。
Well, yeah.
我猜如果你把它联想成
I guess if you're associating it
汽车座椅放倒时的样子。
with car seats when you recline them.
其实不太像,因为底部会稍微突出来一点。
Well, not really because the bottom will come out a little bit.
哦,对。
Oh, yeah.
而且它会支撑你的小腿。
And it'll support your calves.
人们怎么会那样开车?
How do people drive like that?
其实你不会的。
Well, you don't.
嗯。
Mhmm.
你没有。
You don't.
这才是重点。
And that's the point.
但人们对那些零重力座椅的抱怨在于,如果你坐在副驾驶位置,而你的车没有那个安全功能的话...嗯。
But the complaint about those zero gravity seats is that if you are in the passenger seat and your car doesn't have that safety feature that Mhmm.
你提到的,Yushin,关于需要挂停车档,否则安全带可能无法起到保护作用。
You mentioned, Yushin, about it needing to be in park, then the seat belt might not do its job in protecting you.
是的。
Yeah.
所以这就是为什么很多新款车会设置停车档位才能操作座椅。
So that's why a lot of those newer cars will have the park designation in order to operate the seat.
我想,就像我们现在注意到的许多其他新设计一样,比如不规则形状的方向盘,有些设计得非常有趣,不再是圆形。
And I guess, like many other new designs that we notice nowadays, such as the irregular shaped steering wheels, some come with very interesting shapes instead of being round.
所有这些设计,包括零重力座椅,目前还没有经过那种能证明它们完全安全的碰撞测试,一旦这些设计成为我们日常驾驶或乘坐的汽车的现实。
So all of these designs, including the zero gravity seats, they currently don't really have the kind of collision tests that can can prove that they're completely safe once these designs become reality in the cars that we're driving day by day or or that we're riding day by day.
所以我想这就是这些NUV设计近来引发的一些争议。
So I guess that's one controversy that some of these NUV designs are attracting these days.
是的。
Yeah.
那些门把手也是。
Those door handles too.
你之前提到过这个吗?
There's no did you mention this already?
现行标准并未强制要求车辆在碰撞后必须解锁车门,这很关键,因为这意味着若车门保持锁定状态,制造商将无需承担责任。
The the the current standards, they don't mandate that car doors must unlock after a collision, and that's a big deal because it means manufacturers cannot be held liable if the doors remain locked.
确实。
True.
这是个非常重要的观点。
That is a really important point.
那为什么是现在?
So why now?
我是说,为什么我们现在要讨论这个问题,或者说为什么那些当权者现在要讨论这个?
I mean, why is this important that we're having this discussion or that they, the powers that be, are having this discussion now?
安全担忧在全球范围内引发了怎样的影响?
What kind of impact is safety concerns causing around the world?
我认为近年来,当汽车制造商设计车辆时,在设计理念或设计概念方面出现了一种趋势性的变化。
I think in recent years, there has been some kind of a trend, a change in, like, the design or the concept of design when these car manufacturers are trying to design car.
但我不是说哪种方式是错的,因为对许多汽车公司而言,这是在当今高度竞争的汽车制造市场中的一种生存策略——有些厂商侧重宣传驾驶性能或安全性,比如稳定性这类特性,更迎合驾驶者的需求。
But I'm not saying which one is wrong because this is a kind of a survival strategy for a lot of these car companies because they in today's high competitive car manufacturing market, some car makers, they focus on promoting driving performance or safety, let's say, stability, that kind of thing, catering more to drivers.
而另一些厂商可能更强调车载娱乐系统。
And others may emphasize in car entertainment systems.
比如说他们配备了大量投影设备。
Let's say they they have a lot of projectors.
是的。
Yes.
甚至还有冰箱,以及一些旨在服务乘客的智能AI系统。
Have and refrigerators even, and some smart AI systems aiming to serve passengers.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我认为他们在设计汽车时走的是两条不同的路线。
These I think they are two different paths when they're trying to design cars.
但哪种方法才是正确的呢?
But which approach is right?
因为人们完全可以依据自身需求做出选择。
Because people can simply just choose according to their own needs.
对吧?
Right?
嗯。
Mhmm.
但在几年前或几十年前,人们设计汽车主要是为驾驶员创造那种安全空间,并了解各种花哨功能的不同之处。
But when we are, like, maybe, like, several years ago or decades ago, people designed cars mainly, I think, for car drivers to create that kind of safe space and know that kind of function different fancy features.
是啊。
Yeah.
这很难。
It's tough.
你在节目开始前告诉我们,至少有一款新型电动车配备了无人机。
You were telling me before the show, you were telling us at least one new EV model has drones Yeah.
这些无人机可以在车顶起降。
That can land and take off from the roof of the vehicle.
是的。
Yes.
我是说,这太棒了。
I mean, that's amazing.
那还挺酷的。
That's kinda cool.
对啊。
Yeah.
这与车辆的安全性毫无关系。
That has nothing to do with the safety of the vehicle.
还有一些出于安全考虑的设计,很多人也在质疑那些设计。
And then some other designs that are designed for safety purposes, many are questioning those as well.
用摄像头取代车辆的侧后视镜,是的。
The side mirrors of the vehicle being replaced by cameras Yes.
车内屏幕的设计也存在一些问题。
With the screen inside, there are some issues with that.
首先,它们的设计初衷是提供更广的视野以消除盲区。
Well, number one, they're designed to give you a wider field of view to eliminate the blind spot.
你知道的,盲区问题,你必须扭头才能看清全部视野。
You know, blind spot, you have to look over your shoulder to get a full view.
嗯。
Mhmm.
这个设计就是为了解决这个问题。
It's meant to eliminate that.
但正如我们在节目开始前聊天时,Yushin,你提出了一个很好的观点。
But as we were chatting before the show, Yushin, you brought up a great point.
如果停电了怎么办?
What if the power goes out?
是啊。
Yeah.
如果他们断电了,你突然就失去了所有侧面的视野。
If they lose power, you suddenly lose all your side view.
如果下雨、泥土、积雪或其他东西覆盖了摄像头镜头怎么办?
What if it's raining in the or dirt or dirt or snow or something covers that camera lens?
在这种特定情况下你会怎么做?
What do you do in that particular instance?
所以这很棘手。
So it's tough.
实际上在十月份,他们举办了2025年世界NCAP会议。
They had in October, actually, they had the twenty twenty five world NCAP conference.
会议在上海举行,全球领导人与汽车领域的专家齐聚一堂讨论所有这些关键问题。
It was held in Shanghai, and that's where global leaders got together with experts in the automobile field to discuss all of these key issues.
所以这绝对在关注范围内。
So it definitely is on the radar for sure.
监管机构方面呢?
What about regulatory bodies?
抱歉。
Pardon me.
说到人们聚在一起做决定,嗯哼。
Speaking of people getting together to make decisions Mhmm.
安全组织正在采取哪些措施来应对我们讨论过的这些风险?
What are safety organizations doing to deal with these risks that we've talked about?
是的。
Yeah.
我注意到一个好消息,可以解决电子门把手带来的安全风险:9月24日,中国工业和信息化部发布了一份名为《汽车门把手安全技术要求》的征求意见稿,面向公众征询意见。这意味着我们所有人都可以对这项即将实施的、关于未来取消隐形门把手的新政策发表看法,表明是否同意。
One thing that I noticed, which is a good news to address the safety risk brought by electronic door handles, is that on September 24, China's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, they released a draft for a comment document that's titled safety technical requirements for automobile door handles for public consultation, which means that everybody we can give comments and say if we agree with the to be implemented new policy on erasing invisible door handle in the future,
也许吧。
perhaps.
他们正在征求公众反馈。
They're asking for public feedback.
是的。
Yeah.
你喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
你
Do you
讨厌它吗?
hate it?
比如,你同意这项新政策吗?
Like, do you agree with the new policy?
一旦实施,这项新标准将要求外部门把手在所有条件下(包括断电时)都必须为手动操作提供足够空间。
Which implemented which, once implemented, the this new standard will require that exterior door handles, they must provide sufficient space for manual operation under all conditions, including when powers are shut off.
此外,即便车辆在碰撞或事故后车门锁死,救援人员仍应能从外部开启,以确保有足够安全时间破门救人。
And, also, even if the doors, they are locked after a crash or or an accident, rescuers should still be able to open them from the outside to ensure safe amount of time for just cracking door open and dragging people out.
因此这在紧急情况发生时至关重要。
So that's something really important when emergency happens.
除此之外,部分中国汽车制造商也意识到了电子门把手存在的潜在风险。
And some apart from that, some Chinese automakers, they also realize the potential risks going on with the electronic door handles.
因此他们正尝试开发新型门把手,确保即便在极寒天气等极端条件下仍能轻松操作。
So they are trying to develop their own door handles that remain easy to operate even in extreme conditions such as just the freezing weather.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我们之前讨论过中国东北地区冬季低温对电动车运行的挑战。
We we talked about how in Northeastern China, it it can be hard due to low temperature in winter times for EVs to run and operate.
我想这或许能成为解决该问题的希望。
That could be the hope in solving that issue, I I think.
中国正在升级其法规标准体系,据中国汽车标准化研究院副主任刘恒述介绍,共出台了10项强制性法规,其中7项仅在2024至2025年间颁布。
And China has, like, has been upgrading its regulatory and standards framework, introducing 10 mandatory regulations and seven of which were issued in 2024 and 2025 alone are an explained by I mean, as explained by Liu Hengshu, deputy director of the China Automotive Standardization Research Institute.
展开剩余字幕(还有 54 条)
随着智能电动车的兴起...
Yet with the rise of smart electric vehicles Mhmm.
中国道路交通安全正面临复杂挑战,业内仍缺乏完整评估体系——传统燃油车的安全评估标准已无法满足当今智能车辆需求,相关工作者正在推进这项工作。
China's road safety landscape is facing or and facing that kind of complex challenges in the industry still lacks a comprehensive evaluation framework when people are working on it since traditional safety assessment standards designed for conventional cars are no longer sufficient for today's intelligent vehicles.
确实。
Yeah.
而且这种变化正在加速,电动车市场可能是整个汽车市场中变化最快的领域。
And it's changing, and the EV market is probably the fastest changing in all in all of the the car markets.
所以你必须跟上形势发展,这很重要。
So it's it's a big deal that you have to keep up with what's going on.
我们在节目中提到过中国国际进口博览会(CIIE)。
We talked about CIIE on the show, the China International Import Expo.
展会最近刚刚闭幕。
It wrapped it it it wrapped up recently.
汽车制造商们在那里展示了他们在被动和主动安全技术方面的最新进展。
And automobile manufacturers, they were there demonstrating their latest advancements in passive and active safety technologies.
他们都讨论或展示了哪些具体内容呢?
What are what are some of the things that they were talking about or put on display?
对。
Yeah.
要是今年让我去那个汽车展厅转转,说不定能带回些有趣的东西。
If you throw me in that automobile exhibition hall this year, I might be able to bring back something interesting Hold your own.
嗯。
Yeah.
和我去年介绍的内容做个对比。
Comparing with what what I how I presented it last year.
不过你说得对。
But, yeah, good point.
无论是主动还是被动安全技术。
Both active and passive safety technologies.
被动安全技术指的是车内装置,比如安全气囊或安全带——从碰撞发生瞬间开始,这些装置能在事故中及碰撞后减轻伤害。
So by passive safety technologies, I mean, those that are gears inside the car, like airbags or seat belt that mitigate the consequences of an accident during and after impact as from the moment that first contact is made.
在智能电动汽车时代,我认为被动安全现在更注重增强结构刚性,特别是保护电池组。
And in the era of smart EVs, I think passive safety is now featuring enhanced structural rigidity and also specifically protecting the battery pack.
例如,本田的ACE车身结构就在今年的CIE展会上进行了展示。
So for example, there's a Honda ACE structure that's showcasing via this year's CIE.
他们展出的ACE车身结构——先进兼容性工程车身结构,旨在保护车内乘员的同时,减少对碰撞车辆的冲击力。
So they accept exhibited its ACE, which is advanced compatibility engineering body structure, which aims to protect the vehicle's occupants, that's passengers inside, while simultaneously reducing the impact force on the opposing vehicle.
这种结构采用了多种强化金属材料组合,包括68%的高强度钢和25%航空级热成型钢。
So this structure, it's a combination of hardened metal resources, 68% of high strength steel, and 25% of aerospace grade hot form steel.
听着就觉得很安全,虽然这些术语让我读起来有点吃力
See, it's really hard for me to read it because sounds pretty safe
是啊。
Yeah.
毕竟他们用的是航空材料。
By the fact that they're they're using aerospace materials.
没错。
Yeah.
丰田也在做类似的事情。
There's another company that's doing that as well, Toyota.
嗯。
Mhmm.
他们同样采用高强度钢,其中某款车型的车身结构占比高达72%。
They're using high strength steel as well, where it accounts for up to 72% of the structure of one of their models.
他们还在努力降低碰撞中电池被挤压的风险。
And another thing that they're trying to do is to reduce the risk of the battery being crushed in a collision.
打扰一下。
Excuse me.
有家公司正在给电池加装保护壳,嗯。
There's a company that is kind of putting a protective case around the battery Mhmm.
这样电池就不会有被挤压的风险,对所有人来说也更安全。
So that it doesn't have any risk of being crushed, and that'll be safer for everyone involved as well.
还有防火功能。
And also fire prevention.
我认为这对新能源汽车尤其重要。
I think that's important for NEV especially.
所以拥有高刚性抗冲击车身很重要。
So having a high rigidity that's impact resistant body is important.
这不仅能防止电池在碰撞中变形,还能降低事后起火的风险。
But it not only prevent the battery cells from being deformed in a crash, but also helps lower the risks risk of a fire afterwards.
所以这点也很重要。
So that's important too.
这就是为什么要在电池外加装壳体,防止这类事故的发生。
That's why you put that casing around the battery to help it help protect it from that type of thing from happening.
确实。
True.
是的。
Yeah.
我是说,车里放些酷炫的东西,比如前备箱里放虾或车顶放无人机。
I mean, cool stuff in a car having shrimp in your frunk or drones on your roof.
是啊。
Yeah.
我是说,这太棒了。
I mean, that's pretty awesome.
或者养些活鱼。
Or raise live fish.
或者我我我不太明白这个。
Or I I I don't get that one.
你就这么把它们留在里面了?
Did you just leave them in there?
也许吧。
Maybe.
它
It
对鱼来说一点都不安全。
doesn't seem safe at all for the fish.
没错。
Yeah.
这些东西都很酷,但安全必须是首要考虑。
All these things are cool, but safety has to be a priority.
对电动车制造商来说,难点在于如何推销安全性?
The hard part for EV makers, how do you sell safety?
当你向客户展示车内所有这些超酷的创新科技时,如何把安全性作为卖点?
How do you make that your selling point to customers when you're showcasing all this really cool innovative tech inside the vehicle?
这是个艰难的平衡。
It's a tough balance.
他们正在走钢丝,希望他们能逐渐精通此道。
It's a it's a tightrope that they're walking, and hopefully, they'll get, become experts at doing just that.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。