本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
可汗。可汗。可汗。可汗。可汗。
Khan. Khan. Khan. Khan. Khan.
这是《星际迷航》中的可汗,讲述《星际迷航》中最传奇反派人物的未公开故事。
This is Star Trek Khan. The untold story of Star Trek's most legendary villain.
西韦尔船长,从我在SETI Alpha五号站获取的日志中,这个谜题新增的片段只让我更加确信,可汗远不止是一个疯狂的暴君。
Captain Sewell, the new pieces added to this puzzle by the logs I retrieved on SETI Alpha five only confirm my belief that Khan was much more than a mad tyrant.
你希望在这里实现什么?可汗和他的族人都已经死了。
What is it you hope to achieve here? Khan and his people are dead.
我的目的是寻找真相。帮我找到这个故事的其余部分。
It is my intention to find the truth. Help me find the rest of the story.
由纳文·安德鲁斯饰演可汗。
Featuring Naveen Andrews is Khan.
柯克帮了我们一个忙。从这尘埃中,我们将重生。
Kirk did us a favor. From this quintessence of dust, we will rise.
武器准备就绪。开火。伦·施密德饰演中尉玛拉·麦金尼斯。
Weapon ready. Fire. Ren Schmid as lieutenant Marla MacGyvers.
简单的事实是,我们现在都还活着,必须找到一种方式来共享这个世界及其日益减少的资源。
The simple fact remains that we are both here now and must find a way to share this world and its dwindling resources.
索尼娅·卡西迪饰演罗莎琳德·利尔博士。
Sonya Cassidy is Doctor. Rosalind Lear.
根据我的经验,怪物是被制造出来的,而不是天生的。
In my experience, monsters are made, not born.
蒂姆·罗斯饰演见习生图沃克。他很难说谎。为什么这使我们对别人的谎言特别敏感,我也不清楚。乔治·戴凯饰演苏鲁船长。可汗是人类最大的错误之一,是轻率的基因改造所产生的产物。
With Tim Ross as Ensign Tuvok. Difficult to lie. Why this renders us especially sensitive to the lies of others, I am not aware. And George Decay as captain Sulu. Khan was one of humanity's greatest mistakes, a product of ill advised genetic manipulation.
如果这个宇宙还有任何正义的话,总有一天我们会复仇,就从詹姆斯·T·柯克船长开始。
If there is any justice in this universe, one day we might avenge ourselves, starting with captain James t Kirk.
《星际迷航》专题讨论会即将上线,你可以在任何播客平台收听。
Star Trek Con coming soon wherever you get your podcasts.
我是神。
Am God.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。