本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
这家伙用150美元开发出了一款价值200万美元的AI应用。
This guy turned $150 into a $2,000,000 AI app.
但更疯狂的是他几乎不懂编程。
But what's even crazier is he barely even knew how to code.
二月份我花150美元买下selfgpt.ai域名,看了一堆YouTube教程,三月份就迎来了首批客户。
In February, I bought the domain selfgpt.ai for a $150, watched a bunch of YouTube tutorials, and we got our first customers in March.
他邀请我们到佛罗里达州莱克兰的家中,详细展示了作为独立创业者如何起步,以及实现20万美元月经常性收入的营销策略。
He invited us into his house in Lakeland, Florida to show us exactly how he started this thing as a solopreneur and the marketing strategy he used to grow to $200,000 MRR.
我们开始重点投入这个渠道,并因此取得了巨大成功。
We started leaning a lot into and just found a tremendous amount of success through that channel.
在成功之前,约瑟夫尝试过多个商业点子都以失败告终。
Before the success, Joseph tried and failed several business ideas.
不幸的是其中一个是加密货币项目,这让他被联邦政府罚了15万美元。
Unfortunately, one of those was crypto, and it left him with a $150,000 penalty from the federal government.
我们聊到他从中吸取的教训,以及这些经历如何让他获得新视角,最终催生改变人生的新商业构想。
We talk about what he learned from this and how it gave him new perspective that eventually led to a new business idea that would change his life.
试用了几天后,我就搞定了。
After a few days of, like, trialing it, I cracked it.
在本视频中,约瑟夫将分享他构建月入20万美元AI应用时使用的具体构思、产品开发和营销蓝图。
In this video, Joseph shares his exact ideation, product development, and marketing blueprints that he used to build a $200,000 per month AI app.
我是帕特·沃尔斯,这里是《创业故事》。
I'm Pat Walls, and this is Starter Story.
嗨,约瑟夫。
Hi, Joseph.
谢谢你邀请我来你美丽的家做客。
Thank you for having me in your beautiful home.
跟我聊聊你创建的这家企业吧。
Tell me about this business that you built.
好的。
Yeah.
我们开发了Stealth GPT。
So we made Stealth GPT.
它是一个基于订阅模式的网页应用,类似SaaS服务。
It's a web app subscription based model like a SaaS.
基本上它的功能是生成无法被检测出的人工智能文本,或者将来自Claude、ChatGPT、Gemini等平台的文本处理成不可检测的形式。
And basically what it does is it can generate AI generated text that's undetectable, or it can take text from things like Claude, ChatGPT, Gemini, and make that undetectable.
我们最近达到了19万美元的月度经常性收入。
We got to $190,000 MRR recently.
我们花了大约15个月实现这个目标。
Took us about fifteen months to do it.
哇。
Wow.
我们来聊聊相关的财务状况吧。
Let's talk about some of the financials around this.
比如营收有多少,利润情况如何?
Like how much revenue, how much profit is this doing?
扣除所有开支后,我们每月利润大约在1万到3万美元之间。
Profits, we're doing about 10 to $30,000 a month after all of our expenses and everything.
我们大部分资金都投入到了新客户的营销获取上。
Most of our money goes into marketing a new customer acquisition.
这是对我们现有业务的大量再投资,以维持当前的增长速度。
It's a lot of reinvestment into the current business that we can continue growing at the rate that we're growing at.
我们每月大约花费10万美元,而且这个数字还在不断上调。
We spend about $100,000 We're on a pace like it always is adjusting upward.
我们还组建了一个6到7人的团队。
We've also brought in a staff, so six to seven people.
实际上我们现在正在再招聘两个人。
We're actually hiring two more people right now.
光是工资支出,每月就要5万到6万美元。
We spend, I think about like 50,000 or $60,000 a month on salaries alone.
除此之外,数据库、服务器托管和AI技术栈等支出大概还要额外5000美元左右,这样总共给你描绘了约16万美元的支出图景。
Other than that, it's like our database and our hosting and our AI stack and everything like that kind of composes of probably about an additional, I want to say like $5,000 So I think that gave you about $160,000 worth of a picture.
Stealth产品上线以来,我们已有40万注册用户,总订阅用户约1.5万到2万。
So in the lifespan of Stealth, we have had 400,000 signups, about 15,000 to 20,000 subscribers as a whole.
活跃订阅用户,我们目前大约有8500人。
Active subscribers, we're looking at about 8,500.
哇。
Wow.
是啊。
Yeah.
太厉害了。
That's amazing.
嗯。
Yeah.
能说说你是如何开始学习编程的吗?
Can you give me a timeline of how you get into coding?
你是怎么
How you
进入独立开发领域的?
get into indie hacking?
我小时候是《RuneScape》的超级粉丝。
I was a big fan of RuneScape when I was a kid.
可以说是《RuneScape》的狂热爱好者。
Like giant RuneScape head.
我记得大学毕业时,又开始关注《RuneScape》了。
And I remember when I was coming out of college, I started looking at RuneScape again.
当时觉得自己年纪稍长,也成熟了些。
I was like, now I'm a bit older, I'm a bit more mature.
我不想再每天花13小时玩《RuneScape》了。
I don't want to spend thirteen hours a day playing RuneScape anymore.
我有点喜欢编程这个想法。
And I kind of like the idea of coding.
我知道这是项重要技能。
I know that's something it's an important skill.
于是我想,不如学写个机器人脚本在《RuneScape》里自动打金。
So I'm like, let me figure out how to make a bot to do some gold farming in RuneScape.
我开始学习哈佛大学的CS50课程,看了很多YouTube教程,开始为自己开发项目。
I started Harvard's CS 50 class, watched a bunch of YouTube tutorials, started building for my for myself.
比如,我为自己建了一个网站,还做了一个二十一点纸牌游戏。
Like, so for example, I built a website for myself and I built like a blackjack game.
花了几年的时间学习这类编程,并开发了Stealth GPT。
Took a few years to, you know, learn how to code that kind of thing and build stealth GPT.
好的。
Alright.
我们稍微聊聊失败这个话题。
Let's talk about failure for a second.
我知道在你的成长过程中,曾遭遇过重大挫折。
So I know that in your journey, you had something that kind of really set you back.
能详细说说那件事吗?
Can you tell me a little bit more about that?
那时我23岁。
I was 23 years old.
我创办了我的第一家公司J平方投资,起因是我开始涉足加密货币这类领域。
I started my first company, J squared Invest, and I started because I was getting involved with, like, crypto and stuff like that.
我发现市场对不了解如何进入比特币或以太坊的人有很大需求。
I saw there was like a huge market need for people who didn't understand how to get into Bitcoin or Ethereum.
他们不知道Coinbase是什么。
They didn't know what Coinbase was.
他们不知道如何开通钱包。
They didn't know how to open up a wallet.
所以我就像其他创业者一样看到了这个机会。
So I just saw an opportunity like any other entrepreneur.
我当时身无分文,于是向父亲借了贷款,请了律师,做好了公司成立的所有准备。
I had no money, so I got a loan from my father, got the lawyers, got the company ready, all that kind of stuff.
然后我们就开始接收客户了。
And we just started taking in clients.
2017年市场行情很好,非常看涨。
2017, markets were great, very bullish.
一切顺风顺水直到2018年到来,我几乎赔光了所有钱。
Everything went to the moon until 2018 came around and pretty much I lost all my money.
我在加密货币上投了很多钱,公司自然也就垮了。
I had a lot of money in the crypto Of course, the company got rinsed.
然后几个月后,我突然收到了CFTC发来的邮件。
And then a few months later, I get hit with this email out of nowhere from the CFTC.
大概有些指控说我挪用了客户资金之类的。
I guess there was like some, like, accusations of like, oh, I took client money or stuff like that.
每次收到这些人的邮件,都感觉天塌地陷。
Every time I got an email from these people, was like, it was devastating.
收到他们的邮件很崩溃,但每天想着'他们今天会不会采取行动'同样令人崩溃。
It was devastating to get an email from them, but it was also devastating every day thinking like, Are they going to do something today?
他们今天会给我发邮件吗?
Are they going to email me today?
他们会...谁知道要干什么呢?
Are they gonna, who knows what?
因为你完全受制于他们。
Because you're at their full mercy.
那时你完全受政府摆布,一无所有。
You're at the full mercy of the government at that point and you got really nothing.
我们后来与他们达成了和解,我记得处理这个问题花了大概两三年时间。
We later settled with them after I think like two or three years of dealing with this issue.
总和解金额大约是40万美元。
It was like a $400,000 total settlement.
直到今天我还在为此偿还。
I'm still paying for it to this day.
整个流程在进入审判阶段前就花了我们5万美元。
The whole process cost us $50,000 before we even got to a trial, before anything like that.
因为当时我已经破产,根本无力支付。
Because I was broke at the time, I couldn't pay any of it.
我不得不全部向我父母借。
I had to completely borrow it from my parents.
不得不这样做真是令人崩溃。
Just having to do that was devastating.
你知道,就像个孩子一样。
You know, was like a child.
你想让父母为你骄傲,想让他们开心。
You wanna make your parents proud and you wanna make them happy.
当我刚创办公司时,大家都真心为我高兴,他们非常钦佩我之类的。
Everyone was really happy for me when I first started my company, and they were very impressed and all that kind of stuff.
而现在我却要乞求他们的帮助,否则就会被政府像碾死虫子一样压垮。
And then here I am having to beg for their help or else I'm gonna get crushed like a bug, like, by the government.
那真是可怕的处境,但感谢上帝,我很幸运有爱我的父母,他们一直支持我,始终如一。
And it was, it was a horrific situation, but, thank God my parents, I'm blessed to have loving parents and they're always there for me, and they always have been there for me.
所以我真的很感激。
So really appreciate that.
是啊。
Yeah.
从那段经历出发,你是怎么想到Stealth GPT这个点子的?
Coming off that, how do you find this idea for Stealth GPT?
你是怎么构思出这个创意的?
How do you come up with the idea?
时间来到2022年,Chat GPT突然火了起来。
2022 rolls around and Chat GPT is like a thing.
我当时就觉得,这玩意儿将主宰网络内容。
And I was like, okay, this is gonna dominate online content.
人们会用AI生成大量内容并发布到网上。
People are gonna produce all this content with AI and they're going to play it online.
自然会出现某种抵制反应。
Naturally, there's going to be some kind of pushback.
总会有人在意这个问题。
There's going to be people who care.
我现在读的内容到底是人类写的还是AI生成的?
Is the content that I'm reading right now human or is it AI?
还有TikTok,我猜它大概是通过监测大脑神经活动之类的,竟然知道我在想这个,直接在我的时间线上推送了相关视频。
And TikTok, because it, I guess, spies on the neural nets of your brain or something like that, just knew I was thinking about this and served me up a video in my timeline.
视频内容大概是:嘿,有个叫GPT0的AI检测工具。
It's like, Hey, there's this AI detector called GPT0.
他们能以99%的准确率进行扫描。
They're able to scan with a 99% accuracy.
判断内容是否由AI生成。
Is this content AI generated or not?
于是我开始着手研究,通过逆向工程,真正试图找出:我能否持续骗过这个AI检测器,让它始终认为这是人类生成的内容?
So I started going to work, just reverse engineering it, really trying to figure out, can I consistently beat this AI detector and keep making it say that this is human generated?
经过几天的测试,我成功破解了它。
After a few days of trialing it, I cracked it.
最终,我输入的每一条内容通过AI检测器时,都被判定为人类创作。
Eventually, single response I was throwing through the AI detector was coming up human.
我当时就想:好,我们这下有戏了。
And I was like, okay, we got something here.
大约在一月份,当我看到那个TikTok视频后,第一次萌生了创建stealthgpt的想法。
And so around January is like when I first had the idea for stealthgpt after seeing that TikTok video.
然后在二月份,我以每年70美元的价格购买了stealthgpt.ai域名,他们要求至少购买两年。
And then in February, I bought the domain stealthgpt.ai for $70 a year, and they make you buy two years minimum.
所以总共花费150美元。到了三月份,我们用next.js和React搭建了第一个正式网站上线,并在三月获得了首批客户。
So it's $150 By March, we had our first real website with next.js and React live, we got our first customers in March.
约瑟夫因为将一个简单的SaaS想法转化为数百万财富,从而改变了自己的人生。
Joseph was able to change his life because of one simple SaaS idea he turned into millions.
他向我们证明,真正需要的只是愿意向他人学习的态度,再加上一个待解决的实际问题。
He showed us that all it really takes is a willingness to learn from others, paired with a solid problem to solve.
如果你真心想尝试类似的事情,但还在寻找灵感,那么你很幸运。
If you're serious about doing something similar, but you're still looking for an idea, well, you're in luck.
你可以下载我们的《52个微SaaS创意报告》,里面提供了类似约瑟夫这样的创意,能为你启动自己的项目带来启发。
You can download our 52 micro SaaS idea report to show you ideas just like Joseph's that will give you inspiration to get started on your own project.
只需点击描述中的第一个链接,就能免费获取全部内容。
Just click the first link in the description and you'll get it all for free.
如果你真心想与其他成功创始人一起实际构建项目,考虑加入Starter Story,我们会在这方面帮助你。
And if you're serious about actually building it alongside other successful founders, consider joining Starter Story, and we'll help you with that.
送上满满的爱,希望大家喜欢视频的剩余部分。
Much love, and hope you guys enjoy the rest of the video.
你构建了你的最小可行产品(MVP)。
You build your MVP.
你如何获得第一个客户?
How do you get your first customer?
我把网站列在了Futurepedia上,我看到有些人在讨论这个平台。
I listed the website on Futurepedia, which I saw some people talking about.
我们某种程度上允许人们免费试用服务,比如免费10次,之后他们就需要付费订阅。
We kinda let people use a service for free, like 10 tries for free, and then they would have to pay for a subscription.
所以我们提供了三种不同的定价层级,最低约4.99美元到15美元不等。
So we offered like three different tiers of pricing for as low as like $4.99 to like $15.
是的。
Yeah.
然后我们获得了这两位客户。
And then we get these two customers.
我记得当时在想,
I remember thinking at the
时间,就像是,怎么
time, was like, how the
这些家伙在浩瀚的互联网海洋中找到我们的?
heck do these guys find us in the wide ocean of the internet?
他们说,哦,其实我们是在一个TikTok博主的节目里听到有人提到你们。
And they're like, oh, well, we actually heard about you mentioned on the show from this TikTok guy.
这个叫Phil的家伙几乎每天都会疯狂地报道各种产品,对每个项目都特别痴迷。
This guy named Phil covers a lot of products basically every single day, obsessively over every project.
所以当我们在Futurepedia上列出时,我猜他关注并追踪了这个平台。
So when we listed on Futurepedia, I guess he follows that and tracks that.
那是个挺酷挺可爱的小视频,就这样我们获得了第一个客户。
And it was like a cool little cute video and that's how we got our first customer.
所以菲尔,谢谢你,无论你在哪里,真的非常感谢你。
So Phil, thank you, wherever you are, thank you so much.
这就是发布内容的力量。
That's the power of just posting your stuff.
你永远不知道会发生什么,对吧?
You never know what's gonna happen, right?
没错。
Exactly.
是的,确实如此。
Yeah, that's true.
所以你有了这个产品,它已经基本得到验证,现在你正试图扩大规模。
So you got this product, it's pretty much validated and now you're trying to scale it.
你实际上要如何扩展这样的业务?
How do you actually scale a business like this?
是的,我们采用了类似UGC的策略,在TikTok和Instagram上谈论这项服务,当时主要是进行市场教育,因为像这样的东西以前从未存在过。
Yeah, we kind of went at it with like a UCG type strategy on like TikTok and Instagram, talking about like the service and just kind of letting people know at that point, it was like market education because something like this has never existed before.
我们需要告诉人们:嘿,什么是Stealth GPT?
We needed to tell people like, Hey, what is Stealth GPT?
它能做什么?
What does it do?
就是激发他们的好奇心
Just kind of intrigued them into it.
所以重点在于解释这个产品是什么,以及为什么人们需要像Stealth GPT这样的产品
So a lot of focus on just explaining what the product is and why people need a product like Stealth GPT.
过了夏天后,我们开始大量投入谷歌广告,深入研究谷歌广告,结果发现这个渠道带来了惊人的成功
When we got past the summer, we started leaning a lot into Google Ads and really investigating Google Ads and just found a tremendous amount of success through that channel.
早期每个转化的成本低得离谱,10美元、15美元、20美元都有
They were converting like insanely low cost per conversion, 10, dollars 15, dollars 20 in the early days.
这让我们得以大规模扩张
And that allowed us to scale a ton.
所以我们获得大量资金后,就继续往谷歌广告里投入更多
So we would get a lot of money in and then we just pour more into Google Ads.
这就像往火上浇油,势头一直持续不断
And it was just like putting gasoline on a fire just kinda kept going and So going and
你已经将这个软件发展到了拥有数十万用户。
you've built this software to hundreds of thousands of users.
你打造优秀产品的策略是什么?
What's your approach to building a great product?
当你试图构建一个解决问题的方案时,既要实现盈利,又要建立业务,就必须针对尽可能广泛的问题提供解决方案。
When you're trying to build a solution to a problem, you're trying to make money on it, you're trying to build a business, you need to make a solution to as broad of a problem as possible.
是的,我会与用户交流。
And so, yes, I talk to my users.
我会收集他们的反馈意见。
I do get their feedback.
我会询问他们:'你希望在这些不同工具上看到哪些功能改进?'之类的问题
I do ask them like, hey, what would you wanna see on these different tools and whatnot?
有时我会觉得:'嗯,这是个不错的建议'
Sometimes I'm like, okay, that's a good suggestion.
我们来试着玩玩这个想法吧。
Let's kinda play around with that.
这可能会帮助很多其他用户。
That could help a lot of other users.
但有时候我会觉得,那可能只是你个人喜欢的,对你来说很棒。
But then sometimes I'm just like, that's something that maybe you would like, and that'd be great for you.
不,我不会花几百个小时去构建你想要的这个复杂方法或功能。
And no, I'm not gonna spend hundreds of hours building this whole complex method that you want or feature that you want.
所以实际上,我听取客户反馈主要是看质量如何。
So really what I use our customers for as far as feedback goes is how is the quality?
还有就是使用体验,比如使用这个应用感觉怎么样?
And then also with the experience, like how is it using the app?
是否容易理解这个工具是做什么的,那个工具又是做什么的?
Was it easy to figure out what this tool does, what that tool does?
这就是用户参与的价值所在,他们提供了很大帮助。
And that's where the users come in and they're very helpful.
至于其他功能和核心内容方面,工程师和程序员们总想构建最复杂、最高效的应用程序,给用户极大的自由度。
As far as like other features and stuff like that, like core stuff, engineers out there and coders, they really wanna build like the most complex, like high powered application out there and give the user so much freedom.
这太糟糕了。
That's horrible.
人们希望这样使用互联网。
People wanna use the Internet like this.
我希望能够向你提出我的问题,然后一键解决。
I wanna be able to give you my problem and then one click, get that problem solved.
对。
Yeah.
别搞得太复杂。
Don't make it complicated.
别添加那些多余的东西。
Don't add all that stuff.
当然,并非所有问题都能一键解决,但尽可能做到一键化处理。
Now, not every can be solved in one click, but as much as it can be, try to get it to one click.
是啊。
Yeah.
我们来聊聊工具和语言吧。
Let's talk about tools and languages.
对。
Yeah.
这家公司是基于什么技术构建的?
What is this company built on?
我们用的是Next。
We're built on Next.
Js和React。
Js and React.
我认为这是目前最优秀的技术栈了。
I think that's like the best stack that you can work with these days.
对我们基础设施非常关键的一点是Vercel。
One thing that was very critical to our infrastructure was like Vercel.
Vercel与Next配合得天衣无缝,让我们能在几分钟内完成部署。如果用户遇到问题,我们可以快速回滚,找出问题所在,然后重新上线。
Vercel works really well with Next and allows us to like deploy something out there in like a few minutes and hey, if a user has a problem with it, can roll it back, figure out what the problem is, and then push it back into production.
我们使用Supabase作为数据库,它的表现非常出色。
And we use Supabase for our database and they've been phenomenal.
我们主要通过Discord进行团队沟通,用Buffer管理各营销渠道,包括Instagram、TikTok、Facebook等平台。
We use Discord a lot for our communication and we use Buffer for our marketing management for like our different channels, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, whatever.
客户支持用Zendesk,日常文档处理则用Google Sheets和Google Docs等工具。
Zendesk for like support, Google sheets and Google docs and whatnot.
我是说,Google这套工具完美满足了我们协同处理文档的需求。
I mean, they have a perfect suite for like us to collaborate on our documents and stuff like that.
还有GitHub,这个当然。
You know, GitHub Yeah.
肯定少不了要用
Of course, gotta be in
它。
there.
酷。
Cool.
所以你最初是作为独立创业者开始的,所有事情都是自己一个人完成的。
So you started this thing as a solopreneur, you did it all by yourself.
跟我聊聊那段经历吧。
Tell me a little bit about that experience.
当我最初开始构思这个想法时,我并没有觉得需要太多资源,你知道,这只是一个非常基础的想法雏形,先看看是否可行。
When I first started out building the idea, I didn't really think I needed too much, know, it's gonna be like a very basic rudimentary idea, let's see if it works.
在头两个月后,当我真正看到实际进展时,那一刻我就心知肚明——我们这里有个好东西。
And after the first two months, once I actually started to see like real traction, I knew at that point in time, I knew it in my gut, we got something good over here.
如果能多些帮手参与进来,对推进这个项目会有很大帮助。
And if I can just get some more hands in the cookie jar, that'd be really helpful to help me build this thing.
要知道,在那之前我甚至完全不懂编程。
Because remember, I mean, before that I didn't even know how to code.
于是我们就出去找人并实现了这个目标。
So we went out there and did that.
我们这么做了,我真的很开心。
I'm so happy that we did.
我们的团队非常出色。
Our team is phenomenal.
我们所有的开发人员都是通过Twitter招聘来的。
All of our developer hires have come through Twitter posts.
所以没有人有显赫背景,在开发这个产品之前都没什么经验,但我们正在这里打造一款惊艳的软件。
So no one has a pedigree, no one has really done anything before we've built this thing and we're kind of just building an amazing piece of software over here.
我们来聊聊创意。
Let's talk about ideas.
很多观看这个视频的人都在寻找合适的创意。
A lot of people watching this are looking for the right idea.
对于想找到像你这样能赚钱的创意的人,你有什么建议?
What advice would you give to someone who's looking for an idea that can make money like yours?
最好的方法就是思考你生活中遇到的问题。
So the best way to kind of go through this is like think about problems in your life.
我见过这种常见建议,确实如此。
And I've seen that as like common advice and it's true.
想想你遇到过的问题,比如那些让你烦恼、生气、浪费时间、浪费金钱之类的事情。
Think about a problem that you have dealt with, like something that bothered you, something that pisses you off, something that wastes your time, waste your money, everything like that.
每个人都有这样的问题。
Everyone's got problems like that.
或者与人交流,询问他们在你感兴趣的领域遇到的问题。
Or talk to people and ask them like problems in areas that are kind of passionate to you.
因为显然,如果你从事的是你关心、热衷的事情,你会比不感兴趣时做得更好。
Because obviously if you're working on something that you care about, you're passionate about, you do it so much better than if you didn't care.
它单调又乏味。
It was monotonous and it was boring.
此外,你需要诚实地评估自己的想法,扪心自问:这真的好吗?
Also, you need to honestly be able to critique your idea and be honest with yourself to say, is this actually good?
人们真的会为此买单吗?还是我只是在自我陶醉,以为自己想出了下一个大创意?
Will people actually buy this or am I just kind of hyping myself up and thinking I just came up with the next big thing?
好的,我们来聊聊日常生活吧。
All right, let's talk about day in the life.
全职经营这家公司是什么感觉?
What is it like to have built this business and run this business full time?
早上第一件事就是系统性地检查所有系统,确保一切正常运转,大家都安好。
First thing in the morning is just systematically checking all the systems, making sure everything's green, everyone's good.
现在这部分工作已经完成了。
Now we're done with that.
让我们看看广告表现如何。
Let's check on our ads performance.
我会查看当前广告的运行情况。
So I go look at what our ads are doing right now.
再看看昨天广告的表现数据。
I look at what our ads were doing yesterday.
处理完这些事务后,剩下的时间主要就是构思创意、与团队沟通,确保每个人都在做自己该做的事。
After we get through all that kind of stuff, the rest of the day is just kind of a lot of ideation, a lot of talking with the team, making sure everyone's doing what they're supposed to be doing.
我大部分时候都采取放手不管的方式。
I'm very like hands off for the most part.
我不会像这样:'嘿,你在干嘛?'
Like, I'm not like, Hey man, what are you doing?
更像是:你清楚自己的职责,明白自己的角色,然后在我们推进过程中不断获取更新和反馈,同时学习。
It's more like, you know what your role is, know what your role is, you know what your role is, and then constantly kind of getting updates and feedback as we kind of go through it and learning.
实际上,我花相当多的时间刷Twitter的时间线。
Like, I actually spend like a considerable amount of time, like scrolling the timeline on Twitter.
我在上面看到很多你的帖子。
I see a lot of your posts on there.
我还看到很多其他优秀的独立开发者和创始人等等。
I see a lot of other great, like indie hackers and founders and whatever.
甚至有些账号,比如非官方账号,用动漫头像,没什么关注度,可能只得到一两个点赞。
And even some accounts like a non account, anime profile picture, get no traction, they get maybe one or two likes on them.
我就想,你知道吗?
I'm like, you know what?
那是个好主意。
That's a that's a good idea.
我可能会试试看。
Like, I might give that a shot.
需要大量学习,比如时刻保持对日常动态的关注。
A lot of learning, like always trying to stay up on the, like the day to day.
我们永远不会落伍。
We're never out of the loop.
这对整个流程非常重要。
And that's very important to the process.
是啊。
Yeah.
好的,最后一个问题,我们会问所有创建了这些出色企业的创始人。
Well, last question that we ask all of our founders, who built these amazing businesses.
如果你能坐在刚起步时的约瑟夫肩上,你会给他什么建议?
If you could sit on Joseph's shoulder, you know, when you're just starting out, what advice would you have for him?
我想说,营销真的非常重要,甚至可能比产品本身还要重要。
I would say like the marketing really is just important, if not more important than the product itself.
归根结底,如果你无法获得分销渠道,无法让人们看到你在打造的东西,你就完蛋了。
At the end of the day, if you cannot get distribution, if you cannot get eyeballs on what you're building, you're toast.
此外,现在正是创业的最佳时机。
Also, there's never been a better time to build.
你只需要一台笔记本电脑和网络,即使没有网络,街角也有星巴克之类的场所提供。
You can, if you have a laptop and wifi, even if you don't have wifi, there's a Starbucks down the street or something that does.
借助AI技术,以及Vercel、Supabase这些平台的免费服务,你拥有强大的工具。
You have the power with AI, with things like Vercel and Supabase and the free tiers out there.
你今天就有能力把产品上线。
You have the power to put something online today.
别浪费这个机会。
Don't waste this opportunity.
我非常赞同。
I love it.
我太爱你了。
You so much.
你打造的东西太棒了。
What you built is amazing.
遵循这些建议,你就能赚大钱。
Follow this advice and you'll make millions.
用AI你就能赚大钱。
You could make millions with AI.
祝你好运。
Good luck.
好的。
Alright.
再见。
See you.
嘿。
Yo.
大家好,最近怎么样?
What's up, guys?
感谢大家观看约瑟夫的故事。
Thank you all for watching Joseph's story.
我觉得最酷的部分是他如何将一个非常简单的想法发展成了一项庞大的事业。
I think the coolest part is how he took just a very simple idea and turned it into a massive business.
多亏了这股疯狂的AI热潮。
Thanks to this crazy AI trend.
他证明了只需要一个简单的想法加上一些努力,你就能创建改变人生的业务。
He's proof that all it takes is a simple idea and some hard work, and you can build a life changing business.
如果你认真考虑创业但还不知道从何开始或需要灵感,请点击描述中的第一个链接,我们将免费提供我们的微SaaS深度报告——52个不同的SaaS创意、它们的具体收益以及其他你想了解的实用信息。
If you're serious about starting your own thing, but you still don't know where to start or you need some inspiration, head to the first link in the description, and we're gonna give you our free micro SaaS deep dive report, 52 different SaaS ideas, exactly how much money they make, and a bunch of other cool information you'd want to know.
只需点击描述中的第一个链接,我们就会发送给你。
Just click the first link in the description and we'll send it over.
另外,请在评论区留言告诉我们你还想看到我们覆盖哪些其他类型的内容。
Also, leave a comment on some other types of that you want us to cover or any other content you'd like to see us do.
我很想听听你们的想法。
I'd love to hear your ideas.
好了,就到这里吧。
Alright, that's a wrap.
非常感谢大家,我们下期再见。
I appreciate you guys a ton and I'll see you in the next one.
再见。
Peace.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。