本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
你好。
Hello.
欢迎收听《故事》播客。
Welcome to Stories podcast.
我是您的主持人,阿曼达·韦尔登。
I'm your host, Amanda Weldon.
今天的故事名为《狗王与泡菜和精灵》,这是一则由丹尼尔·海恩斯为您原创的故事。
Today's story is called dog king and pickles and the elf, an original story written for you by Daniel Hines.
我们有《故事》播客的周边商品,可在 storiespodcast.com/shop 购买。
We have stories podcast merch available at storiespodcast.com/shop.
我们也在 Cameo 上提供个性化视频留言服务,别忘了在 Instagram 上关注我们:stories podcast。
We're also on Cameo for all of your personalized video message needs, and don't forget to follow us on Instagram at stories podcast.
如果你给我们寄来你最喜欢的情节或角色的画作,我们会分享到我们的动态中。
If you send us a drawing of your favorite scene or character, we'll share it on our feed.
现在让我们听听赞助商的广告。
Now here's a word from our sponsors.
在Audible上以从未听过的方式体验备受喜爱的《哈利·波特》系列。
Experience the beloved Harry Potter series like you've never heard them before on Audible.
《哈利·波特》全角色有声剧以一场真正令人着迷的全家听觉盛宴,呈现这一标志性系列。
Harry Potter, the full cast audio additions present the iconic series as a truly spellbinding listening event for the whole family.
这场冒险将包围着你。
The adventure will surround you.
你将听到霍格沃茨墙壁上回荡的脚步声,以及金色飞贼从你耳边掠过的呼啸声。
You'll hear footsteps echoing off the walls of Hogwarts and the whoosh of a golden snitch as it darts past your ear.
此外,制作还融入了激昂的新配乐,强化每一个魔法时刻。
And the production also features a rousing new musical score that heightens every magical moment.
聆听休·劳瑞饰演的阿不思·邓布利多和凯拉·奈特莉饰演的乌姆里奇教授,为老粉丝和初次踏入魔法世界的新听众带来一场令人着迷的体验。
Listen as a list stars like Hugh Laurie as Albus Dumbledore and Keira Knightley as professor Umbridge create a spellbinding experience for not only longtime Harry Potter fans, but also those brand new to the magical world of witchcraft and wizardry.
第一部故事《哈利·波特与魔法石》现已上线,后续每月都将推出新的有声书。
The first story, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, is available now with new audiobooks releasing every month moving forward.
这是你从未听过的哈利·波特。
It's Harry Potter like you've never heard it before.
在Audible上收听。
Listen on Audible.
前往audible.com/hp1,今天就开始收听吧。
Go to audible.com/hp1 and start listening today.
说到节日送礼,我想送人们真正喜欢的东西。
When it comes to holiday gifting, I wanna give things people really love.
美丽而永恒的单品,他们可以穿很多年。
Beautiful, timeless pieces they'll wear for years.
这就是我选择Quince的原因。
That's why I'm going with Quince.
Quince为每个人都有合适的选择。
Quince has something for everyone.
50美元的柔软蒙古羊绒毛衣,看起来和摸起来都像设计师作品;丝绸上衣和裙子,适合正式场合;剪裁完美的牛仔裤,适合日常穿着;还有真正保暖的外套,比如我收到后每天都在穿的Quince无羽绗缝长款羽绒外套。
Soft Mongolian cashmere sweaters for $50 that look and feel like designer pieces, silk tops and skirts for dressing up, perfectly cut denim for everyday wear, and outerwear that actually keeps you warm, like the featherless quilted long puffer coat from Quince that I've been wearing every day since it came in the mail.
最重要的是,每一件产品都采用优质材料,由道德可信的工厂生产,价格远低于其他奢侈品牌。
Best of all, every piece is made with premium materials from Ethical Trusted factories and priced far below what other luxury brands charge.
此外,还有许多精美的礼品选择,我身边有很多喜欢戴帽子的人,所以我盯上了他们的蒙古羊绒帽和贝雷帽。
Plus, there are so many beautiful gift options available from I have a lot of hat people in my life, so I've got my eye on their Mongolian cashmere beanies and berets.
而且他们还有儿童专区,所以我可以在一个地方为我清单上的每个人购物。
Also, have a children's section, so I can shop for everyone on my list in one place.
完美。
Perfect.
找到如此出色的礼物,你会想为自己留下它们,尽在 Quince。
Find gifts so good, you'll wanna keep them with Quince.
前往 quince.com/stories,享受订单免费配送和365天退换服务。
Go to quince.com/stories for free shipping on your order and three hundred sixty five day returns.
现在也已登陆加拿大。
Now available in Canada too.
访问 quince.com/stories,享受免费配送和365天退换服务。
That's quince.com/stories to get free shipping and three hundred sixty five day returns.
Quince.com/stories。
Quince.com/stories.
谢谢。
Thanks.
享受这一集。
Enjoy the episode.
狗王。
Dog king.
他是狗中的国王。
He's the king of the dogs.
狗王。
Dog king.
他是狗中的国王。
He's the king of the dogs.
狗王。
Dog king.
他是狗中的国王。
He's the king of the dogs.
狗王。
Dog king.
他是狗的国王。
He's the king of the dogs.
他的妈妈是一只狗。
His mother was a dog.
他的爸爸是一位国王。
His father was a king.
所以现在他是狗王,也是狗的国王。
So now he's dog king, and he's king of the dogs.
狗王。
Dog king.
他的咬人比吠叫更厉害。
His bite is worse than his bark.
狗王。
Dog king.
因为他咬人像鲨鱼一样。
Because he bites like a shark.
狗王。
Dog king.
你知道他统治着街头。
You know he's ruling the streets.
狗王。
Dog king.
他不会为了零食就打滚。
He won't roll over for treats.
他的妈妈是一只狗。
His mother was a dog.
他的爸爸是一位国王。
His father was a king.
所以他现在是狗王,也是狗的国王。
So now he's dog king, and he's king of the dogs.
狗王。
Dog king.
今天,我们找到了狗中之王,众犬之王,他正躺在王座上,凝视着他的王国。
Today, we find dog king, king of the dogs, lying on his throne, gazing out at his kingdom.
那真是一个美丽的王国。
And what a beautiful kingdom it was.
当然。
Sure.
那只是夹在几家干洗店之间的一条小巷,而王座则是一张几乎和狗王本人一样脏乱凹凸的床垫。
It was just an alley nestled in between a couple of dry cleaners, and the throne was a mattress almost as dirty and lumpy as dog king himself.
但今天,它却是一个闪耀着纯粹美丽的王国。
But today, it was a glowing realm of pure beauty.
让雪落下吧。
Let it snow.
让雪落下吧。
Let it snow.
让雪下吧。
Let it snow.
狗王在白雪纷飞中自顾自地唱着歌。
Dog king sang to himself as the white flurries danced through the air.
雪从早上就开始轻轻飘落,小巷、垃圾桶,甚至狗王自己都覆盖了一层干净、洁白、闪亮的雪。
It had been coming down lightly all morning, and the alley and the dumpsters and even dog king himself were frosted in a layer of clean, white, shining snow.
连一点污渍都没有。
Not even so much as a pea stain yet.
狗王翻了个身,抖落身上的雪,舒畅地叹了一口气,露出了另一侧身体。
Dog king rolled over, sloughing off the snow and exposing his other side with a sigh of happiness.
像许多大型长毛狗一样,雪根本不会让他困扰,反而当一层薄雪积在毛发上时,感觉还挺舒服。
Like a lot of big shaggy dogs, the snow didn't bother him at all, and it actually felt nice when a little layer of it built up on his coat.
快到节日了,所以这条小巷不像平时那么热闹。
It was getting close to the holidays, so the alley wasn't as busy as normal.
狗狗们大多待在家里,在院子里和孩子们玩耍,追着雪球跑,对着雪人吠叫。
The dogs were mostly at home, playing in their yards with their kids, chasing snowballs, and barking at snowmen.
但最终,孩子们会进去喝热巧克力、玩游戏,或者只是暖和一下。
But eventually, the kids would go in for hot chocolate or to play games or just to warm up.
每当这时,狗狗们就会三三两两地走进小巷打招呼。
And when that happened, the dogs would come trickling into the alley to say hello.
但在那之前,狗王翻过身,把没被雪覆盖的肚子朝向天空,让雪花如柔软的白色毯子般落在他身上,他则昏昏欲睡。
But until then, dog king rolled over to show his non snowy belly to the sky and let the snow fall over him like a soft white blanket while he snoozed.
嘿,伙计,一个钟头左右后,传来一个声音。
Hey, buddy, came a voice an hour or so later.
当天空被雪花笼罩,太阳只是云层后模糊的一团时,很难准确判断时间。
It was hard to tell exactly what time it was when the sky was all snow and the sun was just a hazy splotch somewhere behind the clouds.
狗王坐起身,抖落身上的雪,眨掉眼睛里的雪花。
Dog king sat up, shaking the snow from his fur and blinking the flakes out of his eyes.
他看见了拉姆博,那只锈棕色的比特犬,还有布罗德温,那只巨大的圣伯纳犬。
He saw Rambo, the rust brown pit bull, and Broadwin, the big Saint Bernard.
你好,你们也好,狗王笑着说,舔着从嘴角融化的雪。
Hello, you too, dog king said, smiling and licking the melting snow from his chops.
你的雪天过得怎么样?
How is your snow day going?
到目前为止还不错,糖糖,Broadwin说。
So far so good, Sugar, said Broadwin.
作为一只圣伯纳犬,她对雪天完全适应。
Being a Saint Bernard, she was perfectly at home in the snow.
狗王曾见过她在暴风雪中睡在外面,醒来却抱怨自己毛里出汗。
Dog King had seen her sleep outside in a blizzard and wake up complaining she was sweating in her fur.
是啊。
Yeah.
我接住了一百万个雪球,然后一个雪人瞪了我一眼,我就把他推倒了,Rambo兴奋地说。
I caught a million snowballs, and then a snowman looked at me wrong, so I knocked him over, said Rambo, all excitement.
这只比特犬毛短,但他太活泼好动了,根本感觉不到冷。
The pit bull had a short coat, but he was so wild and wiggly that he never seemed to get cold.
我们打算去进行一次撒尿巡游,把所有新下的白雪都尿一遍。
We thought we'd go on a pee tour to hit all this new white snow.
你想一起来吗?
You wanna come?
听起来很棒,狗王说。
Sounds great, Dog King said.
我们先去哪儿?
Where should we go first?
哦,亲爱的,我过来的时候看到公园了。
Oh, darlings, I saw the park on the way over here.
那里还是 pristine 的。
It is still pristine.
我们该赶紧过去,免得最好的地方都被占了。
We should head on over that way before all the best spots are taken.
听起来不错,兰博说。
Sounds good, said Rambo.
我先玩滑梯。
I call the slide.
我想看看我能不能一路尿到底。
I wanna see if I can pee all the way down.
那接下来滑下去的人可就全湿透了,拉姆博,布罗德温说。
Well, then whoever slides down it next will get soaked, Rambo, said Broadwin.
我要和它一起滑下去,拉姆博说,还在扭动着。
I'm going down with it, Rambo said, still wiggling.
布罗德温和狗王笑了。
Broadwin and dog king laughed.
听起来不错。
Sounds good.
那我们出发去公园吧。
Let's head out to the park then.
等等。
Wait.
你听到那个声音了吗?
Did you hear that?
听到什么了?
Hear what?
布罗德温歪着毛茸茸的头,左右张望地说。
Broadwind said, cocking her fuzzy head side to side.
嗯。
Yeah.
我没听到,拉姆博的声音渐渐弱了下去。
I don't, Rambo trailed off.
等等。
Wait.
那是皮克尔斯吗?狗王说道。
Is that Pickles, said dog king.
那小家伙在哪?
But where is the little guy?
他们四处张望,终于看到一个小雪堆正朝他们移动过来。
They looked around and finally saw a little mound of snow heading right for them.
在白色雪毯下,他们听到了皮克尔微弱的哼唧声和呜咽声。
Under the white blanket, they could hear Pickle's little voice grunting and whining.
他在这儿呢,拉姆博说。
There he is, said Rambo.
我找到你了,小团子,布罗德温说。
I got you, Dumpling, said Broadwin.
她把毛茸茸的大脑袋探进雪里,像玩苹果咬咬乐一样翻找了一会儿。
She dipped her big fuzzy head into the snow and rooted around for a second like she was bobbing for apples.
接着,伴随着一声雪块弹开的声响,她抬起头,叼着皮克尔的后颈把它拎了出来。
Then with a snowy pop, she pulled her head out and lifted Pickles by the scruff.
这只小吉娃娃从雪里钻出来,依旧哼哼唧唧,现在大家终于明白原因了。
The little chihuahua emerged from the snow still grunting, and now it was clear why.
就在布罗德温叼着皮克尔的后颈时,皮克尔自己也叼着别的东西的后颈。
Just as Broadwin was carrying Pickles by the scruff, Pickles was carrying something else by the scruff.
乍一看,那像一个旧玩偶,大小跟芭比娃娃差不多,而这种东西特别适合啃咬。
At a quick glance, it looked like an old doll, about the size of a Barbie, which were excellent to chew.
但那东西在小狗的嘴里踢打着。
But it was kicking and thrashing inside the little dog's mouth.
哇哦,拉姆博喊道。
Woah, called Rambo.
她叼到了什么?
What she got?
快把它放这儿,狗王喊道,一边滑到一个旧塑料棚子旁。
Drop it here quick, called dog king, sliding over an old plastic shed.
皮克尔把那小东西吐了出来,接着狗王用一个牛奶箱盖住了它,把它困住了。
Pickles spat out the little creature, and then dog king dropped a milk crate over it, trapping it.
我抓住你了,
I've gotcha,
皮克尔得意地尖叫道。
screamed Pickles triumphantly.
你以为你能抢劫我和我的家人。
You thought you could rob me and my family.
你以为你可以大摇大摆地闯进皮克尔斯家,想拿什么就拿什么。
You thought you could just waltz into the Pickles household and take what you want.
妈,我跟你说过我有朋友,现在猜怎么着?
Ma, I told you I had friends, and now guess what?
你被抓了,而我才是最厉害的。
You're caught, and I'm the best.
布罗德温德盯着皮克尔斯,而狗王则凑近箱子,想看看皮克尔斯给他们叼回来的是什么奇怪生物。
Broadwind herded Pickles while dog king peered into the crate to see what strange creature Pickles had brought them.
你盯着啥呢,你这个大毛球?
And what are you looking at, you big fuzzy galute?
狗王眨了眨眼,那生物竟然敢侮辱他。
Dog king blinked as the creature insulted him.
它站起身来,拍掉身上的雪和泥土,令狗们惊讶的是,这根本不是什么小动物。
It stood up and brushed the snow and dirt off, and to the dog's amazement, it wasn't a little creature or critter at all.
那是一个精灵。
It was an elf.
他大约有一英尺高,穿着红绿相间的工装,像个精灵似的男人。
It stood maybe a foot tall, looking like a pixie ish man in red and green work clothes.
他留着整齐的小棕色胡须,浓密的眉毛,脸上带着你见过的最凶恶的表情。
He had a neat little brown beard and bushy eyebrows and just about the nastiest expression you'd ever seen.
你是个精灵,狗王说。
You are an elf, dog king said.
哇。
Wow.
你有眼睛,精灵透过牛奶箱的栏杆瞪着他说。
You have eyes, said the elf, glaring out through the milk crate bars.
皮克尔斯,狗王喊道。
Pickles, called dog king.
你抓到一个精灵了吗?
Did you capture an elf?
一个精灵,
An elf,
皮克尔斯问,带着布罗德温走了回来。
asked Pickles, coming back over with Broadwind.
更像个小偷。
More like a thief.
我下楼去我爸爸的鞋店拿些皮革来嚼。
I came downstairs to get some leather from my dad's shoe shop to chew.
结果我看到谁在偷他所有的工具?
And who do I see stealing all his tools?
这个小罪犯。
This little criminal.
我
I
我没偷,你这爱叫的小杂种,精灵说。
wasn't stealing, you yappy little mutt, said the elf.
我是在帮忙。
I was helping.
爱叫的小狗
Yappy little mutt,
皮克尔斯说。
Pickles said.
我要让你知道,我的嗓音对于吉娃娃来说已经够低沉了。
I'll have you know my voice is deep for a chihuahua.
我就是喜欢低音。
I'm all about that bass.
不要高音。
No treble.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
还有,小狗,吉娃娃没什么不好,但我是纯种吉娃娃,而你才是纯种小偷。
And mutt, there's nothing wrong with mutts, but I'm pure chihuahua, and you are pure thief.
别闹了
Easy
现在,小笼包,布罗德温说。
now, dumpling, said Broadwind.
我们可以吃它吗?
Can we eat it?
拉姆博透过箱子问道。
Asked Rambo, peering through the crate.
你可以试试,精灵阴沉地说。
You can try, the elf said darkly.
谁也不准吃谁,狗王说。
No one is eating anyone, dog king said.
让我们听听这家伙怎么说。
Let's hear this guy out.
皮克尔斯,先冷静一下。
Pickles, just chill for a second.
哦,我会冷静的,
Oh, I'll chill,
皮克尔斯说。
said Pickles.
像地狱之门一样冷静。
Chill like the gates of heck.
没人能偷我爸爸的东西。
No one steals from my dad.
狗。
Dog
狗王让皮克尔斯一直发泄,直到他喘不过气来,然后才转回身面对箱子里的小生物。
king let Pickles rant until he was out of breath, and then he turned back to the little creature in the crate.
所以你是个精灵,他说。
So you are an elf, he said.
你不该在北极吗?
Shouldn't you be at the North Pole?
精灵翻了翻他那双小眼睛。
The elf rolled his little eyes.
好吧。
Okay.
所以有几种不同的精灵。
So there are a few different kinds of elves.
你想到的是那些为圣诞老人工作的人。
You're thinking of the ones that work for Santa.
他们是好人,非常快乐、友善,充满爱。
They're good guys, real happy and jolly and full of love.
他从栏杆间吐了一口唾沫。
He spat through the bars.
我不是那种精灵。
I'm not one of those.
不是。
No.
你是个小偷,
You're a thief,
皮克尔斯 snapped。
snapped Pickles.
一种小偷类型的精灵,圣诞老人一点都不会喜欢你。
A thief kind, and Santa wouldn't like you one bit.
狗
Dog
国王把皮克尔斯往后推了推,打量着这个小精灵。
king scooted Pickles back a bit and looked at the little elf.
好吧。
Alright.
那你到底是什么类型的精灵呢?
So what kind of elf are you then?
精灵擦了擦胳膊上的皮克尔斯的唾沫,说:
Well, said the elf, wiping Pickle's spit off his arms.
最近,我一直是只咬玩具,但我真正身份是个补鞋匠。
Lately, I've been a chew toy, but what I really am is a cobbler.
拉姆博听到这话立刻来了精神,凑得离小精灵太近了。
Rambo perked up at this, getting a little too close to the elf.
你是个修鞋匠?
You're a cobbler?
像桃子派还是苹果派那样的修鞋匠?
Like a peach cobbler or an apple cobbler?
哦,我得尝一口。
Oh, I need a taste.
小精灵举起双手,往后缩了缩身子。
The elf held up his hands and shrank back in his crate.
不是那种修鞋匠,大个子,他说。
Not that kind of cobbler, big guy, he said.
我是个帮人修鞋的修鞋匠。
I'm a cobbler who helps with shoes.
我做鞋子。
I make shoes.
每年节日期间,我们所有鞋匠精灵都会出去帮助鞋匠们完成工作,让他们有更多时间与家人共度圣诞节。
Every year around the holidays, all us cobbler elves go out and try to help shoemakers get their work done so they have more time for their families at Christmas.
当然,
Sure,
皮克尔斯说。
said Pickles.
你们只是进来白干活。
You just come in and do work for free.
骗人。
Lies.
你们是来偷窃、抢劫的。
You were there to steal, to rob.
你们没料到老皮克尔斯会在这里阻止你们的计划。
You just didn't count on old pickles to be there to thwart your plans.
不
No
糖,”布罗德温说。
sugar, said Broadwin.
我听过这个故事了。
I've heard this story before.
精灵和鞋匠,这是真事。
Elves and the shoemaker, it's a real thing.
你的爸爸是鞋匠吗,皮克尔斯?
Is your daddy a cobbler, Pickles?
哪种鞋匠?
What kind of cobbler?
兰博问,仍只半听半想,流着口水幻想甜点。
Asked Rambo, still only half listening while he drooled and fantasized about desserts.
他不是鞋匠,也不是补鞋匠。
He is not a shoemaker or a cobbler.
他是个艺术家。
He is an artist.
他用皮革工作,制作出市面上最好的靴子。
He works in leather, and he makes the finest boots available.
我一直在劝他应该去米兰参加时装周,但他却满足于待在镇上修鞋、做定制鞋款。
I keep trying to tell him he should be in Milan working fashion week, but he's happy here in town fixing shoes and making custom pairs.
他做鞋就像毕加索画画一样。
He works in shoes like Picasso worked with paint.
他是个天才。
He's a genius.
他接了太多圣诞订单,忙得连平安夜都脱不开身。
Well, he had so many Christmas orders, he was going to be busy straight through Christmas Eve
工作。
working.
不可能。
Impossible.
皮克尔斯说。
Said Pickles.
我们有一个圣诞前夜的传统。
We have a Christmas Eve tradition.
我们会带着孩子们去圣诞公园,我会对着所有滑冰的人吠叫。
We go to the holiday park with the kids, and I get to bark at everyone ice skating.
去年,我让几个人摔得特别惨,结果引发了一场八人连环摔倒。
Last year, I made a couple fall over so bad, it started an eight skater pile up.
那就是
That's
我来帮忙了,”小精灵仍不高兴地说。
where I come in, said the elf, still surly.
每年节日期间,我们都会出去帮助那些太忙的工匠。
We go out every year around the holidays and help craftsman who are too busy.
我们有点在帮圣诞老人和那些人忙活。
We sorta help Santa and those guys out.
当然。
Sure.
我们不制作玩具,但我能做一双出色的便鞋。
We don't make toys, but I can make an incredible pair of loafers.
我被指派去帮助皮克尔斯的爸爸。
I was assigned to Pickles' dad.
本来昨晚应该帮他,这样他就能和家人一起过圣诞前夜了。
Was supposed to help him last night so he would be free to spend Christmas Eve with his family.
哦,你真好心啊,
Oh, that's so nice of you,
皮克尔斯说。
said Pickles.
那你为什么不说呢?
Why didn't you say so?
嗯,我本来想说的,但有个小疯子把我抓起来,摇得我晕头转向,然后拖着我尖叫着穿街过巷。
Well, I was trying, but some little maniac picked me up, shook me senseless, and then dragged me screaming through the streets.
谁会对圣诞老人的朋友做出这种事?
Who would do such a thing to a friend of Santa?
皮克尔斯说完,才意识到自己做了什么。
Pickles said, and then realized what he'd done.
我?
Me?
哦,甜美的佐治亚·布朗。
Oh, sweet Georgia Brown.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
他哭喊道。
He wailed.
我以为你是小偷。
I thought you were a thief.
哦,这下我可要被圣诞老人重重惩罚了。
Oh, this is going to get me in so much trouble with Santa.
哦,我这辈子都要收到煤炭了。
Oh, I'm getting coal for years.
我根本就不喜欢煤。
I don't even like coal.
它弄脏了我的毛。
It gets my fur all dirty.
哦,我犯了个大错。
Oh, I've made a terrible mistake.
哦。
Oh.
皮克尔斯开始过度换气,于是布罗德温把他抱起来,放在自己宽阔的背上让他放松。
Pickles started hyperventilating, so Broadwind picked him up and put him on her broad back to relax.
狗王用同情的爪子拍了拍他,然后转回身面对精灵。
Dog king patted him with a sympathetic paw and then turned back to the elf.
看来我们犯了个大错,他说。
Well, seems like we made a big mistake, he said.
然后他搬开了牛奶箱,让精灵自由了。
Then he lifted off the milk crate so the elf was free.
现在插播一段简短的广告。
Now for a quick ad break.
广告结束后,我们将继续讲述故事的其余部分。
We'll be back with the rest of the story after this.
如果您想无广告收听故事播客和其他喜爱的儿童播客,请在 Apple 播客上订阅 Wondery Plus Kids。
If you'd like stories podcast and other favorite kid podcasts ad free, subscribe to Wondery Plus Kids on Apple Podcasts.
在 Audible 上体验您从未听过的《哈利·波特》系列。
Experience the beloved Harry Potter series like you've never heard them before on Audible.
《哈利·波特》全角色有声剧以令人惊叹的听觉体验,为全家呈现这一经典系列。
Harry Potter, the full cast audio additions present the iconic series as a truly spellbinding listening event for the whole family.
这场冒险将包围着你。
The adventure will surround you.
你会听到脚步声在霍格沃茨的墙壁间回响,以及金色飞贼从你耳边呼啸而过的声响。
You'll hear footsteps echoing off the walls of Hogwarts and the whoosh of a golden snitch as it darts past your ear.
此外,制作团队还加入了激昂的全新配乐,让每一个魔法时刻更加动人。
And the production also features a rousing new musical score that heightens every magical moment.
聆听休·劳瑞饰演阿不思·邓布利多、凯拉·奈特莉饰演乌姆里奇教授等明星带来的精彩演绎,为资深哈利·波特粉丝以及初次接触魔法世界的新听众打造一场令人着迷的听觉盛宴。
Listen as a list stars like Hugh Laurie as Albus Dumbledore and Keira Knightley as professor Umbridge create a spellbinding experience for not only longtime Harry Potter fans, but also those brand new to the magical world of witchcraft and wizardry.
第一部故事《哈利·波特与魔法石》现已上线,后续每月都将推出新的有声书。
The first story, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, is available now with new audiobooks releasing every month moving forward.
这是你从未听过的哈利·波特。
It's Harry Potter like you've never heard it before.
在Audible上收听。
Listen on Audible.
前往audible.com/hp1,立即开始收听。
Go to audible.com/hp1 and start listening today.
对于刚才的一切,我们深表歉意。
We're sorry for all that.
我们以前从未见过精灵。
We've never met an elf before.
通常,小生物只是用来追逐的。
Usually, little creatures are just for chasing.
嗯。
Yeah.
嗯,这也是我的错,”精灵说。
Well, it's my fault too, said the elf.
我工作时不应该被人看见。
I'm not supposed to be seen while I work.
用一点魔法,来去无踪。
In and out with a little magic.
我不知道那个小家伙是怎么看到我的。
I don't know how that little nut saw me.
我眼睛很尖,
I have sharp eyes,
皮克尔斯说,虽然仍很震惊,但忍不住要开口。
said Pickles, still shaken but unable to stop himself.
我姑婆诺曼是侦察狙击手的观察员。
My great aunt Norman was a force recon sniper spotter.
它们能从一英里外就发现骨头,这可是我的天性。
They could spot a bone from a mile away, so it's in my blood.
把我抓起来摇得晕头转向,这也是你的天性吗?
Is picking me up and shaking me senseless in your blood?
精灵问道。
The elf asked.
吉娃娃有着悠久的捕鼠猎手血统,
Chihuahuas come from a proud line of rodent hunters,
皮克尔斯说。
said Pickles.
所以我想确实是这样。
So I guess it is.
不过,我很抱歉。
I am sorry, though.
你不会告诉圣诞老人吧?
You won't tell Santa, will you?
精灵伸了个懒腰,然后第一次露出了微笑。
The elf stretched and then smiled for the first time.
不。
Nah.
你不错。
You're alright.
是我大意了,让你看到了我。
My fault for getting sloppy and letting you see me.
你并不大意,皮克尔斯说。
You weren't sloppy, said Pickles.
我只是太厉害了。
I'm just that good.
嗯,
Well,
精灵说。
said the elf.
剩下的时间不多了,没法帮忙干活了。
Not much time left to help with work.
我想我明天晚上再试一次,但现在已经不可能全部完成了。
I guess I'll try again tomorrow night, but I won't be able to finish it all at this point.
看来你爸爸赶不上圣诞前夜的派对了,皮克尔斯。
Looks like your dad won't be making it to the Christmas Eve parties, Pickles.
抱歉,伙计。
Sorry, buddy.
皮克尔斯开始大哭起来,但狗王用温柔的爪子轻轻按住了他的鼻子。
Pickles started to wail, but dog king stopped him with a gentle paw to the snout.
只有一个骑士,也只有一个你,但如果你有人帮忙呢?
There is only one knight and only one you, but what if you had help?
帮忙?精灵嗤之以鼻。
Help, snorted the elf.
所有精灵都在忙自己的活儿,圣诞老人也在三倍努力地赶制孩子们的玩具。
All the elves are busy on their own jobs, and Santa's doing triple time to finish toys for the kids.
你那毛茸茸的脑子里觉得我上哪儿去找帮手?
Where in your fuzzy brain do you think I'm gonna find help?
狗王看了看自己,又看了看兰博、布罗德温和皮克尔斯,然后笑了。
Dog king looked from himself to Rambo and Broadwin and Pickles and then smiled.
你眼前不就是吗?
You are looking at it.
哪儿?
Where?
兰博转了个圈,问道。
Asked Rambo, spinning in a tight circle.
我没看见。
I don't see it.
它在我后面吗?
Is it behind me?
兰博,亲爱的,布罗德温说。
Rambo, honey, said Broadwin.
我们就是帮助。
We are the help.
哦,拉姆博说。
Oh, said Rambo.
帮什么忙?
Help with what?
狗王说:我路上再解释。
I will explain it on the way, said dog king.
然后他转回身面对精灵。
He then turned back to the elf.
你们有你们的帮手,而我会确保拉姆博不会吃太多皮革。
You have your helpers, and I'll make sure Rambo doesn't eat too much leather.
你准备好完成任务了吗?
You ready to finish the job?
精灵看着戴着歪歪扭扭纸板王冠的狗王,然后笑了。
The elf looked at dog king in his crooked cardboard crown and then smiled.
展开剩余字幕(还有 140 条)
嘿。
Hey.
我明白他们为什么让你在这里负责了。
I see why they put you in charge around here.
我们去把它完成吧。
Let's go get it done.
皮克尔斯停止了抽泣,打起了精神。
Pickles stopped sniffling and perked up.
你的意思是说还有时间?
You mean there's still time?
如果你们都帮忙,我觉得我们能做到,精灵说。
If you all help, I think we can do it, said the elf.
我就知道我们能做到。
I knew we could do it.
哦,你是最棒的精灵,而我是最棒的狗。
Oh, you're the best elf, and I'm the best dog.
而我们一起,能打造出一双美得让女王落下一滴眼泪的鞋子。
And together, we can build a shoe so beautiful it would make the queen cry a single tear.
哦,你能想象吗?
Oh, can you imagine?
哦,如果我们给狗做运动鞋呢?
Oh, what if we did sneakers for dogs?
Broadwind,你能想象我穿着一双高帮鞋的样子吗?
Broadwind, can you just picture me in some high tops?
别激动,狗王说。
Easy there, said dog king.
我们先把手头的正常工作做完吧。
Let's just get the normal work done first.
他转过身,面向精灵。
He turned back to the elf.
你到底叫什么名字?
What is your name anyway?
他说。
He said.
哦,你可以叫我科布,他说。
Oh, you can call me Cobb, he said.
好的。
Okay.
科布,补鞋匠,狗王说。
Cobb the cobbler, said dog king.
你想搭车回店里吗?
You wanna ride back to the shop?
当然,科布说,然后瞪了皮克尔斯一眼。
For sure, Cobb said, then glared at Pickles.
你不是想用嘴叼着吧,对
You don't mean in your mouth, do
吧?
you?
对不起啊,
I'm sorry about that,
皮克尔斯说。
said Pickles.
但顺便说一句,那都是陈年旧事了,你一直提这事其实挺不礼貌的。
But by the way, it was ancient history and it's sort of rude for you to keep going on about it.
我的意思是,我确实撞见你处在一种尴尬的境地,非常尴尬的境地。
I mean, I did catch you in a compromising position, a very compromising position.
你看起来像个贼,而我是世界上最棒的看门狗。
You looked like a thief and I'm the world's best guard dog.
所以说实话,我觉得我们俩都只是在尽自己的本分,而我只是做得更好一点。
So honestly, I think we both were just doing our jobs, and I just did mine a little better.
但别告诉圣诞老人啊。
But don't tell Santa though.
对吧?
Right?
科布看了看皮克尔斯,然后大笑起来。
Cobb looked at Pickles and then burst into laughter.
这会是我们之间的小秘密,老兄。
It'll be our little secret, big guy.
哦,太好了,
Oh, good,
皮克尔斯说。
said Pickles.
然后他指了指布罗德温宽大的毛茸茸的背。
And then he gestured at Broadwind's wide furry back.
跳上来吧。
Jump on up.
我们可以一起骑。
We can ride together.
狗王让他们等到天色稍暗,然后带领他们这支奇特的队伍穿过街道。
Dog king had them wait until it started to get a little dark, and then he led their strange procession through the streets.
有几个人瞥见了那四只狗,但不知是魔法还是运气,没人看到那个精灵。
A couple people caught a glimpse of the four dogs, but whether it was magic or luck, no one managed to see the elf.
他们到达皮克尔父亲的店铺时,天刚黑下来。
It was just after dark when they got to Pickle's dad's shop.
灯都关了,门也关着。
The lights were off and the door was closed.
科布说道。
Said Cobb.
那你们怎么进去呢?
So, how do you lot get in?
我会魔法,但只能对自己生效。
I have magic, but it only works on myself.
他打了个响指,人就消失了,接着出现在店铺内玻璃的另一边。
He snapped his fingers and he was gone, reappearing on the other side of the glass inside the shop.
然后他又打了个响指,站在了布罗德温的背上。
Then he snapped again and was standing on Broadwind's back.
哇,拉姆博说。
Woah, said Rambo.
你能对我在肉铺也来一次吗?
Can you do that to me at the butcher shop?
那里有一块大火腿在召唤我。
There's a big ham there that's calling my name.
等等,狗王说。
Wait, said dog king.
如果你能做到这个,你就永远不会被牛奶箱压住。
If you can do that, you are never really stuck under a milk crate.
拉姆博说:
Rambo, it's saying.
吃掉我。
Eat me.
不,精灵笑着说,我只是想看看你会怎么做。
Nah, laughed the elf, but I wanted to see what you'd do.
吃掉我。
Eat me.
我是一块火腿。
I'm a ham.
嗯,希望我们做得还不错。
Well, I hope we did okay.
干得漂亮,伙计,科布眨了眨眼说。
Aced it, my guy, said Cobb with a wink.
我们在另一边见。
See you on the other side.
他打了个响指,消失在店里。
He snapped his fingers and disappeared into the shop.
那我们呢?
What about us?
布罗德温说。
Said Broadwin.
我后院有个狗洞,
I have a doggy door around back,
皮克尔斯说。
said Pickles.
来吧。
Come on.
那个狗洞实际上更像一个猫洞,只有皮克尔斯能通过。
The doggy door was actually more of a cat door and only Pickles could fit.
幸运的是,在科布的帮助下,他们打开了后门,所有的狗都涌进了鞋店。
Luckily, with a little help from Cobb, they got the back door open, and all the dogs rumbled into the shoe shop.
哦。
Oh.
哦,天哪,兰博说。
Oh, wow, said Rambo.
这简直就像一个咀嚼玩具的天堂。
It's like it's like a chew toy heaven.
他说得对。
And he was right.
皮克尔斯的父亲在他的店里制作和修理各种皮革鞋,到处都是皮革碎片和边角料。
Pickles' dad made and repaired leather shoes in his shop, all kinds of leather, and there were bits and scraps all over the place.
有些皮革经过处理,对狗来说闻起来像化学品,但很多是生皮,非常适合啃咬。
Some of it was treated and stank like chemicals to the dogs, but a lot of it was raw and good to chew.
拉姆博流了太多口水,以至于布罗德温在水洼里滑倒了。
Rambo was drooling so much that Broadwind slipped in the puddle.
好了,糖糖,她对拉姆博说。
Okay, Sugar, she said to Rambo.
现在别激动。
Easy now.
拉姆博兴奋得浑身发抖,于是狗王让他挑了一大块皮革,然后送他到外面去啃咬并看守门口。
Rambo started to shake with excitement, so dog king let him pick a big piece of leather and then sent him outside to chew it and guard the door.
好了,科布说。
Okay, said Cobb.
你们都没有拇指,所以复杂的活我来干,但这是我需要的。
None of you have thumbs, so I'll do the tricky work, but here's what I need.
你们都开始堆叠材料,我去切割。
You all start making the stacks, and I'll get cutting.
好的,皮克尔斯说。
Right, said Pickles.
我们才是这里的专家,所以你们都去堆叠,我们来做重要的事。
We are the experts here, so you all make the stacks and we'll do the important stuff.
对吧,科布?
Right, Cobb?
对,皮克尔斯,精灵微笑着说道,然后他们开始干活。
Right, Pickles, said the elf with a smile, and they got to work.
经过一个漫长夜晚的隆隆声、翻滚声、咀嚼声、刨地声、缝制声和抱怨声,精灵和狗们终于完成了所有工作。
After a long night full of rumbling, tumbling, chawing, pawing, stitching, and complaining, the elf and the dogs finally finished all the work.
每一只鞋都完成了,只有少数几只沾上了口水印。
Every last shoe, and only a few of them had drool marks.
我简直不敢相信我们做到了,
I can't believe we did it, said Rambo, chewing on a loafer that had come out too crooked to use.
我从未怀疑过,
I never doubted it, said Pickles.
我的家族从大多数人还赤着脚的时候就开始制作精致的鞋子了。
My family has been making fine shoes since before most people were even wearing shoes.
哦,他们光着脚,盯着我的曾祖父,仿佛他是什么了不起的人物
Oh, they were barefoot, looking at my great grandfather like he was some kind
鞋类巫师。
of shoe wizard.
突然,前厅的灯亮了。
Suddenly, a light flicked on in the front room.
你好?
Hello?
有人在吗?
Is, someone there?
是我爸爸,
It's my dad,
皮克尔斯说。
said Pickles.
所有人从后门出去。
Everyone out the back.
该我走了,科布说。
That's my cue to leave, said Cobb.
很高兴和你们所有人合作。
Was a pleasure working with you all.
你也是,皮克尔斯说。
You too, said Pickles.
抱歉整个
Sorry about the whole
嚼你的事。
chewing you thing.
你替我跟圣诞老人说句好话。
You'll put in a good word with Santa for me.
为你做什么都行,皮克尔斯,”科布笑着说,还冲狗王眨了眨眼。
Anything for you, Pickles, said Cobb with a smile and a wink to dog king.
明年见。
See you next year.
他化作一团烟雾消失了,空气中弥漫着姜饼的香味。
And he vanished in a puff of smoke that smelled like gingerbread.
皮克尔斯,你又偷偷溜到这里来了?
Pickles, did you sneak down here again?
快跑!
Cheese it,
皮克尔斯尖叫道,所有的狗都冲向后门,只在门口稍作停顿,各自叼走一块不错的碎屑。
screamed Pickles, and all the dogs scrambled out the back door, pausing only to each grab a good scrap to chew on.
于是,在为皮克尔斯和他的家人拯救了圣诞节之后,杂牌军跑回了他们的巷子,狗王一如既往地走在最前面。
And so having saved Christmas for Pickles and his family, the Motley crew ran back to their alley, Dog king, as always, leading the way.
狗王。
Dog king.
他是狗的国王。
He's the king of the dogs.
狗王。
Dog king.
他是狗的国王。
He's the king of the dogs.
狗王。
Dog king.
他是狗的国王。
He's the king of the dogs.
狗王。
Dog king.
他是狗的国王。
He's the king of the dogs.
他的妈妈是一只狗。
His mother was a dog.
他的爸爸是一位国王。
His father was a king.
所以他现在是狗王,也是狗的国王。
So now he's dog king, and he's king of the dogs.
狗王。
Dog king.
他的咬合力比他的吠叫更可怕。
His bite is worse than his bark.
狗王。
Dog king.
因为他咬人像鲨鱼一样。
Because he bites like a shark.
狗王。
Dog king.
你知道他正在统治街头。
You know he's ruling the streets.
狗王。
Dog king.
他不会为了零食就翻身。
He won't roll over for treats.
他的妈妈是一条狗。
His mother was a dog.
他的爸爸是一位国王。
His father was a king.
所以他现在是狗王。
So now he's dog king.
而且他是狗的国王。
And he's king of the dogs.
狗王。
Dog king.
今天的故事《狗王、泡菜和精灵》是由丹尼尔·海恩斯专为您创作的,由艾莉·海恩斯编辑和制作,由我阿曼达·韦尔登为您演绎。
Today's story, dog king, pickles, and the elf, was an original story written for you by Daniel Hines, edited and produced for you by Ellie Hines, and performed for you by me, Amanda Weldon.
如果您想支持《故事》播客,可以在 iTunes 上为我们留下五颗星的评价。
If you would like to support Stories podcast, you can leave us a five star review on iTunes.
请访问 storiespodcast.com/shop 查看我们所有的周边商品,在 Cameo 上定制专属视频,关注我们的 Instagram 账号 stories podcast,或只是向朋友推荐我们。
Check out all of our merch available at storiespodcast.com/shop, commission a special video on Cameo, follow us on Instagram at stories podcast, or simply tell your friends about us.
感谢您的收听。
Thanks for listening.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。