本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
我觉得人们期待我赢得一些大型赛事。
I feel like people are expecting me maybe to win some big tournaments.
当然,你知道的,这是网球。
And, of course, you know, it's tennis.
你永远不知道会发生什么。
You never know what's gonna happen.
人们说我会成为世界第一。
People were saying that I'm gonna be number one.
你知道吗?
You know?
我会赢得一些大满贯。
I'm gonna be winning some slams.
我就想,哦,是啊。
And I'm like, oh, yeah.
对吧。
Right.
好吧,就让我好好享受吧。
Well, just let let me enjoy.
欢迎来到网球内参俱乐部。
Welcome to Tennis Insider Club.
我是博尔哈·杜兰,与我的搭档卡罗琳·加西亚一起,这里汇聚了网球故事与人生对话。
I am Borja Duran, and together with my partner, Caroline Garcia, here is where tennis stories and life conversations intersect.
加入我们,一起揭开球场偶像们鲜为人知的个人旅程。
Join us as we uncover the untold personal journeys of the icons of the court.
我希望你们会喜欢这场对话。
I hope you will enjoy this conversation.
对我来说,这真是一种荣幸。
For me, it was a real privilege.
在开始之前,别忘了订阅我们的频道,以免错过下一集。
Before beginning, don't forget to subscribe to our channel so you don't miss our next episodes.
如果你能
Also, it will mean the world to me if you
可以将这一集分享给你觉得会喜欢的人。
can share this episode with someone you think will enjoy it.
谢谢。
Thank you.
米拉,非常感谢你今天来到我们这里。
Mira, thank you so much for being with us today.
很高兴有你在这里。
It's a pleasure to have you.
我们的第一个问题是,你是怎么开始打网球的?
And our first question is, how did you started with Stennis?
我六岁时开始打网球,因为妈妈喜欢看网球。
I started when I was six years old because of my mom who watched tennis.
起初,她和埃里卡以及我们的爸爸在考虑让我们打排球还是网球,因为他们希望我们参与一些体育运动。
And first she had Erica and her and our father, they were thinking either volleyball or tennis because they wanted us to do some sports.
我妈妈告诉我,当她怀埃里卡的时候,晚上会醒来观看网球和排球比赛。
And my mom, she told me that when she was pregnant with Erica, she would wake up at night to watch some tennis matches and some volleyball matches.
所以他们在考虑是让埃里卡打排球还是网球。
So they were thinking whether, you know, they give Erica to volleyball or tennis.
最后,我不知道他们是怎么选中网球的。
And then in the end, I don't know how they chose tennis.
而我其实没有选择,因为从我两岁起,我就经常在网球场上待着。
And then I didn't really have a choice because, you know, I since, like, I think since I'm two years old, I spent a lot of time on a tennis court.
我捡起一些网球,试着打。
I was picking up some tennis balls, trying to play.
我从四岁就开始尝试打球,但我太小了,根本握不住球拍。
And I tried to play since I was, like, four, but I was so small and I couldn't hold a tennis racket in my head.
球拍总是掉到地上。
Then now it was, like, falling on the floor.
所以后来我从六岁左右开始真正地练习和打球。
So then I I started, you know, trying and playing closer when when I was to six.
从那以后,这就不由我选择了。
And, after that, it was not my choice.
你知道,他们有点强迫我。
You know, they kind of forced me.
是的,这就是我们开始打网球的原因。
And, yeah, that's how we got into tennis.
而且因为你姐姐比你大三岁,那感觉怎么样?
And because also with your sister being a bit older than you, three years, How was it?
你一刚开始打,就试图和她一样好吗?
Did you like try to be as good as they are as soon as you called?
还是你们之间互相竞争?
Or you were competitive between each other?
是的。
Yeah.
当我小的时候,她会练习,有时候我们的教练会让我们一起训练。
When I well, of course, when I was younger, she she would practice, and sometimes our coach, she would put us to practice together.
对艾丽卡来说,这就像一种惩罚,你知道的。
And for Erica, it was like a punishment, you know.
她会
She would
如果她得和我打,而对我来说,
if she has to play with me, and for me, it
就是太棒了,太棒了,你知道的。
was like, yay, yay, you know.
我要努力赢她,但我从来没赢过。
I'm I'm gonna try to beat her, and I never did.
而且自从去年在武汉最后一次比赛后,我们就再没对打过。
And we never played against each other since the last time in Wuhan last year.
再之前,我想我们上一次在训练中打过几局,大概是几年前了吧。
And before that, I think the last time we played points at the practice was, like, I don't know, a couple of years ago.
所以,是的。
So, yeah.
当她不得不和我练习、打几局的时候,你知道,她并不开心。
And when she had to practice against me and play some points, you know, she was not pretty she was not very happy with that.
但对我来说,这很棒,因为我要和我姐姐一起训练。
But for me, was like great because, you know, I had to practice with my older sister.
这有多好?
How good is that?
是的。
So, yeah.
但我觉得她对此并不太开心。
But I don't think she was too happy with that.
在巡回赛期间,当你们参加同一个赛事时,会尽量多花时间在一起吗?
On on tour, do you try to spend a lot of time together when you are playing the same tournament?
或者
Or
是的。
Yes.
当我们参加同一个赛事时,我们会住在一个房间。
On the when we play the same tournament, we live in the same room.
所以这对我们的父母来说也是很好的,可以一起度过一些时光,对我们来说也是如此。
So it's also nice for our parents to spend some time together and for us as well.
是的。
And yeah.
嗯,我对此没什么意见。
Well, I'm good with that.
你知道,我没什么问题,但有时候我们会吵架,因为她是个完美主义者,她希望一切都井然有序。
You know, I don't have any problems, but sometimes we can get into a fight because, you know, she's like more like a perfectionist because she needs everything to be, you know, in order.
一切都必须干净整洁。
Everything has to be clean.
而我呢,你也知道,我也是有点完美主义,但主要体现在打包之类的事情上。
And me, you know, I'm also kind of a perfectionist, but in terms of, you know, I don't know, packing or
哦,是整理房间放东西。
Oh, room putting us something.
是的。
Yeah.
没错。
Exactly.
就是房间的事。
Room thing.
我不在乎,你知道的。
I don't care, you know.
我的衣服可以在沙发上放四天。
My clothes can be on the couch for four days.
我更像卡尔·斯坦。
I'm more like Carl Stein.
嗯。
Yeah.
不。
No.
他在外面。
He's outside.
我恰恰相反。
I'm opposite.
她得花三个小时来整理房间。
She has to spend like three hours getting the room ready.
嗯,我嘛,我才不在乎呢,你知道的。
Well, me, I wouldn't care, you know.
所以,是的,我们有时候也会这样吵架,你知道的,她会冲我大喊,然后妈妈就会过来,说:‘姑娘们,别闹了。’
So, yeah, we can get into a fight sometimes like this and, you know, she can scream at me and then our mom would come and say, oh, girls, come on.
别说了。
Stop.
是的。
And, yeah.
但我比较随性,随便扔点东西,你知道的,我就这样生活也无所谓。
But me, I'm more like chill and I can just throw some stuff and, you know, and I would be fine living like this.
嗯,看到两个姐妹同时在巡演中在一起,真不错。
Well, it's nice to to see two sister together at the same time on tour.
我的意思是,有起有落,但挺有趣的
I mean, ups and downs probably, but it's fun to
是的。
Yes.
嗯,起起落落很多,但现在因为我们变得聪明了一点,大多数时候还好。
Well, there are a lot of ups and downs, but most of the time now because we are we became a bit smarter.
我们知道该怎么支持维斯。
We know how to support Wise.
是的。
The Yes.
维斯。
Wise.
因为有时候我会经历一些困难,她也是。
Know because sometimes I I go through some difficult stuff and she as well.
所以我们现在知道该怎么互相支持,知道该说什么。
So we know now how to support each other and know what to say.
而且,是的,现在感觉非常好。
And, yeah, now it's it's great.
很好。
It's good.
你现在还很年轻,你的父母,尤其是你妈妈,一直陪着你旅行。
Now you're you're still very young and your parents and especially your mother is traveling with you.
是的。
Yes.
我不认为是每项赛事,但
I don't think every tournament, but
很多赛事。
many tournaments.
是的。
Yes.
几乎是所有时间。
Almost all the time.
我尽量每次都带她一起去,但有时候她会说:‘算了,你去吧。’
I'm trying to take her with me all the time, but sometimes she's like, oh, come on, you can go along.
春天是重新开始的绝佳时机。
Spring is a perfect time to reset.
不仅是训练,还包括你的饮食。
Not just your training, but your nutrition too.
我以前会吃很多种不同的补充剂。
I used to take a bunch of different supplements.
现在我每天早上只喝AG1。
Now I just start my day with AG1.
它帮助我消化、提升能量,尤其是在旅行或参加早训时。
It helps my digestion boost my energy, especially when I'm traveling or heading to early practices.
AG1帮助我在球场内外都能保持一致性。
AG1 helps me to stay consistent on and off the court.
AG1为新订阅用户提供免费赠品,价值76美元,注册即可领取。
And AG1 is offering new subscribers a free 76 gift when you sign up.
你的第一个包裹中会包含一份欢迎礼包、一瓶D3K2和五个免费旅行装。
You will get a welcome kit, a bottle of d three k two, and five free travel packs in your first box.
所以请务必访问drinkag1.com/denizinsider来获取这个优惠。
So make sure to check out drinkag1.com/denizinsider to get this offer.
网址是drinkag1.com/denizinsider。
That's drinkag1.com/denizinsider.
对你来说,妈妈还在身边有多重要?
How important for you is it to still have your mom around?
是的。
Yeah.
对我来说,我总是尽量带着爸爸或妈妈一起旅行。
For me, I'm always trying to travel either with my dad or with my mom.
因为我不知道,当我训练或比赛结束后回家,能待在家里,和家人待在一起,聊点和网球无关的事情,感觉真的很棒。
Because I don't know, when I come home from the practice or from the match, it's just nice to, you know, be at home, to spend some time with family, and, you know, to talk about something but not tennis, you know.
我可以问问。
I I can ask.
所以我不确定。
So I don't know.
我们的祖父母怎么了?
What's up with our grandparents?
你知道的,给我讲点事情。
You know, tell me some stuff.
然后我们可以给家人打电话,一起和他们聊天。
Then we can call our family and talk to them together.
但正如你所说,生活中有起有落。
But also, you know, as you said, there are ups and downs.
有时候我希望,嘿,我能有点独处的时间,你知道的;有时候呢,她总想和我聊天,我就觉得,我累了。
And sometimes I wish that, you know, man, I wanted to have some time alone, you know, and sometimes, you know, she she keeps, you know, she's trying to talk to me and I'm like, I'm tired.
我就说,好吧。
I'm like, okay.
有时候我会强迫自己回应,也强迫自己和她说话。
And I force myself sometimes, you know, to to answer and also to talk.
但我只知道,有她在我身边很好,她能陪我一起旅行、共度时光,这比我自己一个人要好。
But I just know that it's it's nice to have her close to me, and it's better that she would travel with me and spend some time together than if I would be alone.
所以,我只是尽量忘记自己很累,也忘记我希望她不要在这里。
So, you know, I just try to forget that I'm tired and that I, you know, I wish that she wouldn't she was not be here.
然后,我们就聊天,随着时间推移,那种感觉就慢慢消失了。
And, you know, I just we talk and then with time, that feeling, it it just goes away.
之后,一起聊天、共度时光的感觉真的很棒。
And after, it just feels nice to talk and to spend some time together.
没错。
Exactly.
她有参与你的网球运动吗,还是只是单纯地在那儿?
Is she involved in your tennis or she's just like She is.
她在。
She is.
你希望怎样?
What you would like?
我不知道。
I don't know.
有时候,是的,比我希望的还要多,因为她以前也打过球。
Sometimes, yeah, more than I would like because she used to play herself before.
所以,你知道,有时候,在网球比赛中,如果你错过一个简单的球,我会看向我的包厢里的孔奇塔,然后看她,因为她坐在孔奇塔旁边,我看到她在做
So, you know, sometimes, I don't know, during the tennis match, you know, if I miss some something like an easy ball, you know, I I look at Conchita in my box, and then I look at her because she's she sits close to Conchita, I see her doing
如果你这么说的话,
you know, if you say that,
正手或反手,我就想,哦,对啊。
the forehand or the backhand, I'm like, oh, yeah.
没错。
Right.
所以有时候,是的,这可能会有点难,但我知道她只是想帮我,希望我做到最好。
And so sometimes, yeah, it can be a little bit tough, but, you know, I just know that she wants to help me and she wants me to have the best.
但有时候,就是很难放下。
But, you know, sometimes it's just hard to, you know, to let it go.
我就想,你能别说话吗?
And I'm like, can you not talk?
所以有时候我也会让情绪释放出来,但我正努力把它憋在心里。
And so sometimes I can, you know, let my emotions go as well, but I'm trying to keep it inside.
确实如此。
It's true.
对球员说话风险很高
It's a high risk to talk to a player
从看台上。
from the box.
没错。
Exactly.
你永远不知道会得到什么反应。
You never know what you're gonna get.
我也经历过。
Experienced it as well.
是的。
Yes.
有时候确实是这样。
It's it's sometimes
我正努力能够做到。
you I'm trying to be able.
当你说话时,是因为你在表达。
When you talk, it's because you're talking.
当你
When you
不说话时,是因为你没有支持。
don't talk, it's because you're not supporting.
没错。
Exactly.
没错。
Exactly.
你赢不了。
You're not winning.
不管你做什么。
Whatever you do.
你就是最好别。
You you just it's better to just not
来。
to come.
所以最后,我想知道:你今天需要什么?
So at the end, I was like, what do you need today?
你知道的。
You know?
自己想清楚。
Well, figure it out.
没错。
Exactly.
而且至少在打完网球后,你能把工作放下,好好享受家庭时光,这很好。
And it's good that at least, like, after tennis, you you can, like, still, like, switch it off, no, and just have a good family time.
是的。
Yes.
没错。
Exactly.
这种平衡似乎是大多数运动员最难争取的,而且
That balance seems to be, like, the hardest to fight for most players, and it's
你做得很好,有时候确实很难。
good as you Sometimes it is hard.
但随着时间推移,我们俩都清楚该怎么做,她也知道,如果需要倾诉,就开口;如果最好保持安静,就别说话。
But now with time, we we both know what to do, and she knows if, you know, she she needs to talk or she better, you know, don't say anything and just keep it quiet.
不。
No.
最后,确实如此。
At the end, it's true.
就像,这和其他选手不同,因为从一开始你就已经有了一位外部教练,对吧?这位教练也在帮助维持这种平衡,让你同时扮演好母亲的角色。
Like, it's different from other players because since, like, the beginning, you already already had, like, an external coach, right, which is, like, already, like, helping also on that balance, you know, and, like, staying as a mom.
没错。
Exactly.
是的。
Yeah.
有康奇塔在那里也很好,这样我们就可以把球抛给她,当你……没错。
It's good to have Conchita also there, you know, so we can throw her a ball when you Exactly.
有康奇塔在身边很好,因为
It's good to have Conchita because,
你知道,她也有经验,有时候她能理解,可能看到我有点烦躁。
you know, she's also experienced, sometimes she she understands and she sees maybe, you know, I can get a little bit irritated.
所以,你知道,我有一次看到她这样做了,嗯。
So, you know, I I've seen once that she did this or, you know Mhmm.
有时候确实是这样。
Sometimes it's yeah.
这确实有帮助。
It it helps.
而且他们现在开始建立起这种联系了,因为我妈妈开始更懂英语了。
And just they are now starting to get kind of starting to have this connection because my mom, she starts to understand more English.
她开始说一点点英语了,现在感觉轻松了一些,比如。
She starts to to talk a little bit, and now it's it's a bit easier like
对你来说,拥有像康奇塔这样有经验的支持者有多重要呢?是的。
How important it's been for you to have someone like Conchita, know, like a champion, but already with experience with her Yeah.
你知道吗,去年我在这里比赛时,坐在餐厅里,看到一位女士就在我旁边走过。
You know, last year when I was playing here, I was, you know, sitting in the restaurant and I just saw one woman, you know, just, you know, walking next to me.
我看着她,她微笑着,很友善。
And, you know, I looked at her and she was smiling and friendly.
她跟我打招呼。
You know, she said, hi.
你好吗?
How are you?
我就说,你好。
And I'm like, hello.
我很好。
Like, I'm good.
你怎么样?
How are you?
不。
No.
我不知道她是谁。
I didn't know who it was.
然后每天她都这样,微笑着,非常友好,问我过得怎么样。
And then every day, she did the same thing, you know, smiling, being so friendly, asking me how I am.
而且
And
然后我妈妈说,你为什么不太友好呢?
then my mom, she's like, why are you not so friendly?
我当时想,但我根本不知道她是谁。
I'm like, but I don't know who it is.
她和她就说
She and she's like
你告诉过我一些事。
You told me not something.
是孔奇塔·马丁内斯。
It's It's Conchita Martinez.
我当时想,哦。
I'm like, oh.
他们说,我不知道她长什么样。
And they're like, I didn't know how she looked.
当然,我知道她的名字,但我不认识她,街上碰见也认不出来。
Of course, I knew the name, but I didn't, you know, I wouldn't recognize her on the streets.
之后,我们也在找教练。
And then after that, we were also looking for the coach.
我的经纪人非常了解她。
And my agent, he knows her very well.
然后就这样,我们开始合作了。
And then like that, we started working together.
我跟她说了这件事,还一直跟她说,我们笑得特别厉害,因为她说她以为我不太友好,因为,
And I told her about that, and I keep telling her about this, and we laughed so hard because, you know, she said that she thought that I was not very nice because,
你知道,我并不
you know, I was not
总是笑嘻嘻的。
very smiley.
是啊。
Yeah.
所以,你当时是在听你妈妈的建议,不要跟陌生人说话。
So Well, you were following your mom's advice to not talk to strangers.
对吧?
Right?
没错。
Exactly.
没错。
Exactly.
从我小的时候起,我就这样做了。
Since I was young, I did that.
是的。
Yes.
不错。
Nice.
那你是在鲁昂开始和她合作的,对吧?
And you started working with her in Rouen, no?
是的。
In Yes.
那是我们第一次一起参加比赛。
That was our first tournament together.
在鲁昂之前,我们只有一周的训练时间。
And before Rouen, we had just one week of practice together.
我们决定参加这个比赛。
And we decided to go to the tournament.
我不知道为什么,但从比赛第一天起,我就感觉好像认识她很久了。
And I don't know why, but since the day one of the tournament, it just felt like I know her for so for so long.
我练习起来非常自在,当然,第一场比赛有点尴尬,因为我不知道她会不会说话,是该保持沉默,而我也不确定该不该主动和她交流,还是该自己一个人打球。
And I was just super comfortable to practice and to of course, the first match was a bit awkward because I, you know, she doesn't know if she she says something or she keeps quiet, and I don't know if I should, you know, approach her or I should just, you know, play by myself.
所以一开始有点困难,但我觉得从第二场和第三场比赛开始,我们就像是已经合作了很久一样。
So it was a bit hard, but I would say that from the second and third match, it was just like we worked together for so long.
从马德里开始,一切都变得非常好。
And then starting with Madrid, it was just super super great.
我希望她也有同样的感受。
And I hope that she feels the same way about this.
你看,从外面看,看起来像是。
Look, from the outside, it looks like.
不是吗?
No?
这看起来像一种特别的联系。
It looks like a very special connection.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
你知道吗,从外面看,很多人告诉我们,我们之间有着很好的默契。
You know, from the outside, it looks I think a lot of people are telling us that we have a great connection.
而在我们团队内部,氛围非常温暖舒适,我们聊很多各种话题。
And inside, it's just inside our team, it's just so warm and cozy, and we talk a lot about anything.
所以对我来说,这非常美好。
So it's for me, it's very nice.
是的。
Yeah.
看到这种良好的氛围真不错,当然有时候也会有一些紧张和有趣的玩笑。
It's nice to to see, you know, the good vibe and probably sometimes there is some tension and some some good jokes around.
但没错。
But Yes.
我认为这是一个很好的例子,让其他球员看到这样的关系。
I think it's a good example for other player to see a relation like this.
显然,孔奇塔在自己的职业生涯中,以及与加尔比涅的合作中,积累了丰富的经验。
Obviously, Conchita has a lot of experience of her own career, but also with Garbine.
而你还很年轻,你知道,和一位成熟的球员在一起,每天都不容易,我想。
And yeah, I mean, you're still so young, you know, it's not Already with a mature player, it's not every day easy, I guess.
所以,这并不是轻而易举的事,但每次我们一起训练或做任何事时,看到你和孔奇塔在一起,真的很好。
So, you know, it's not a piece of cake, but you know, like every time we practice together or whatever, when we see you with with Conchita, it's really good.
你知道吗?
You know?
我认为这给网球带来了令人耳目一新的感觉。
It's I think it's refreshing for tennis.
嗯。
Yeah.
哇。
Wow.
是的。
Yes.
是啊。
Yeah.
我觉得这让人耳目一新。
I think I think it's refreshing.
我真的很喜欢。
I really love it.
我觉得这是教练与球员目标之间的一个好例子。
I think it's a good example on, like, coach player goals.
不是吗?
No?
是的。
Yeah.
每次我都很期待米拉的Instagram动态,看我又要出现在德国的哪个地方,我总是想:接下来会是哪里?
Every time I'm looking forward to Mira's Instagram post and see in which German country I'm I trying to keep I'm like, it what is next?
我正在努力,
I'm trying,
你知道的。
you know.
但这次比赛,我得拍些照片。
But this tournament, I have to take some photos.
我还没拍呢。
I didn't yet.
我需要
I need
你没拍?
to You didn't?
我得抓住她。
I need to catch her.
我会的。
I will.
嗯。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
我会集中注意力的。
I will be focused.
嗯。
Yeah.
但这样挺好。
But it's it's good.
你知道吗?
You know?
所以你的突破是在2022年、2023年。
And so your breakthrough was 2022, 2023.
你当时16岁?
You were 16?
2015年。
'15.
是的。
Yes.
嗯。
Yeah.
2015年,然后
'15 and
接着是16岁。
then 16.
16岁。
16.
是的。
Yes.
对你来说怎么样呢?
And how was it for you?
你是怎么这么快就取得这么好的成绩的?
Like, how how you arrived so quickly, so good?
我想说,我不确定,因为他们给了我一个马德里公开赛的外卡。
I wanna say, I don't know because they gave me a wildcard into Madrid Open.
所以我看到第一轮我会对阵莱拉·费尔南德斯。
And so I saw that first round I would play against Leila Fernandez.
我只是,你知道,我刚看了她在欧洲公开赛的决赛,心想,天啊。
And I just, you know, I just watched her playing a final at the EU Open, and I'm like, oh, man.
好吧。
Okay.
嗯,不太走运。
Well, not very lucky.
我能怎么办呢,你知道的?
What can I do, you know?
所以我只是告诉自己,好吧。
So I just told myself, okay.
你知道的,他们在马德里给了我一个外卡。
Well, they gave me a wild card, you know, in Madrid.
我喜欢这些球场。
I like the courts.
我喜欢这里的海拔。
I like the altitude.
我喜欢红土。
I like clay.
所以,你知道的,我就放手一搏吧。
So, you know, I will just go for it.
没关系。
Doesn't matter.
你知道的,我们就享受吧。
You know, we'll just enjoy.
然后我赢了比赛,我就想,好吧。
And then I end up winning the match, and I'm like, okay.
你知道的,那我就继续吧。
Well, you know, I'm just gonna keep going then.
然后我在第二轮对阵比亚。
And then I played against Bia in the second round.
我就想,好吧。
I'm like, okay.
好吧,这就结束了。
Well, this is the end.
那是一次不错的比赛,你知道的。
That was a good tournament, you know.
该说再见了。
It's time to say bye bye.
所以,在我们打完第一场比赛后,第一盘非常激烈,比分是七比六。
So after we I think we played the first match, and the first set was very intense, seven six.
我当时好像在抢七局中以四比六落后,我记得很清楚。
I was losing I think I remember that I was losing four six on the tiebreak.
我不知道怎么的,我打出了一记反手直线制胜球,她说球出界了。
And I don't know, somehow I hit the backhand down the line passing shot, and she said it was out.
主裁判走下来检查了球印,然后说:‘这球是在线上吗?’
And the chair umpire went down and checked the mark and was like, this seat on the line?
我当时想,也许这是个征兆,你知道的。
And I was like, maybe it's a sign, you know.
于是我继续积极进攻,最后也赢下了这场比赛。
So I just continued playing aggressive and then I also ended up winning the match.
我当时想,好吧。
And I'm like, okay.
这变得越来越有趣了。
This is getting interesting.
然后,你知道,每打一场比赛,我都在想:好吧,我还能走多远?
And then, you know, match by match that I played, was like, okay, maybe can I go any further?
也许我能再赢一场比赛。
Maybe I can win one more match.
然后我试着去享受这种氛围,正是在那时,我开始看到像穆雷这样的大牌选手。
And then I tried to, you know, enjoy the atmosphere and that's where I started to see all those big players like in the Murray.
然后我看到,我不知道他有没有参加这个赛事,但我看到了这么多大牌选手。
Then I saw, I don't know if played that tournament, but I saw so many big players.
我当时想:哇。
And I was like, wow.
这真是太棒了。
It's very nice.
嗯,我希望能更经常来这里比赛,你知道的。
Well, I wanna play here more often, you know.
然后我失去了主场优势,你知道,我没有机会了。
And then I lost the arena, you know, I didn't have a chance.
我特别紧张。
And I was so nervous.
这是我第一次在大型体育场比赛。
And it was my first time playing on a big stadium.
所以,你知道,那感觉太震撼了。
So, you know, it was overwhelming.
但没错。
But yeah.
之后,我有了更多参加WTA赛事的机会,然后我参加了法网资格赛。
Then after, I just I had more opportunities to to play more WTA tournaments, and then I played the Roland Garros Qualys.
就这样,我开始更多地参加WTA巡回赛。
And just like that, I kind of started to play more on the WTA tour.
在法网,你能通过资格赛本身就是一项了不起的成就。
Already in Roland Garros, you go through through Qualys, which is a big achievement to make it through Qualys.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
这是三场艰苦的比赛。
It's three tough matches.
当你进入资格赛时,你的目标是什么?
When you enter in those Qualys, what is your goal?
你心里是怎么想的?
What do you have in mind?
对我来说,那是我第一次参加罗兰·加洛斯成人赛,而不是青少年赛。
Well, for me, that was the first time playing Reliance Grosz not not juniors.
我记得那是2023年。
And I remember that it was 2023.
所以2022年,我参加的是罗兰·加洛斯青少年赛,但在四分之一决赛中输了。
So in 2022, I was playing Reliance Grosz juniors, and I lost in quarterfinals.
我当时想,如果输了,我可能两周后还得打青少年赛,你知道的。
And I was like, well, I could be playing juniors in two weeks, you know.
也许如果我早早出局,我就该留下来,你知道的。
Maybe if I lose early, I should stay, you know.
我们队里有个笑话,说我如果早早输掉,就干脆留下来打青少年赛。
And that's what we we had a joke like this in our team that maybe, you know, if I lose early, I just stay to play juniors.
这是我第一次打资格赛。
And, yeah, I I it was the first time for me playing Qualys.
我当时就想,好吧。
And I was also like, okay.
反正也没什么可失去的。
You know, there's nothing to lose.
我就只是去打比赛,尽情享受,因为我的未来还很长。
I will just play and I will just enjoy as, you know, I have a long life ahead of me.
就只是
Will just
抓住这么多机会。
pick up so many opportunities.
完美的心态。
The perfect mindset.
你知道,我就放下了。
You know, I just let it go.
我当时想,好吧。
And I was like, okay.
如果我输了,我就去散散步,之后去餐厅吃点东西。
If I lose, I will go to maybe walk around, go to the restaurant after.
真不错。
It's so nice.
好吧。
Okay.
我就只是享受大满贯赛事,我就是用这种心态打完了所有比赛。
I will just enjoy the the grand slam, and then that's that's how I played all those matches.
决赛中,我对阵了卡米拉·阿索里亚。
And the final match, I played against Camilla Asoria.
那是一场非常激烈的比赛。
That was that was an intense match.
打了两盘,我们打了两个半小时左右。
Think two sets, we played maybe two hours and a half.
比赛打得非常激烈。
It was so played with fire.
你知道,这场比赛超级艰难,超级紧张。
And, you know, the match was super tough, super intense.
当我赢了的时候,我感到一种极大的解脱。
And then when I won, I felt such a relief.
然后,你知道,人们开始更多地谈论我。
And then, you know, people started talking even more about me.
我当时就想,这就是名气的感觉。
And I was like, this is what fame is about.
你知道吗?
You know?
我开始感受到这种滋味了。
And I started to feel it.
但当然,之后我只是继续打球。
But, yeah, after, of course, I just tried to continue playing.
但后来我其实并不在意,因为我的主要目标就是进入正赛,而我已经做到了,所以我就想,好吧。
But then after, I didn't really care because, you know, my main goal was to go into the main draw and then, you know, I achieved it and I was like, okay.
这并不重要。
It doesn't matter.
我们看看会发生什么。
We'll see what happens.
然后我就这样打下去,在第三轮输了,但我对自己的水平和表现感到相当满意。
And then that's how I played and I lost in the third round and, you know, I was pretty happy with my level and my performance.
对此我没什么可说的。
So, there was nothing I could say about that.
所以我对自己的打球方式感到非常非常满意。
So I was super, super happy with the way I played.
你提到你开始感受到名气和期望了。
And you mentioned you started to feel what was fame and expectation.
你听到那些评论了吗,还是我只是觉得
Do you hear hear all those comments or I just like
是的。
Yes.
因为,当然了,我有社交媒体,我尽量不去看评论和私信。
Because, well, of course, I have social media and I try to not to read the comments and the messages.
而且,你知道,我尽量减少在社交媒体上花的时间。
And I, you know, I try to spend less time as possible on the social media.
但当然,有时候,你知道,睡前刷短视频时,我会看到通知,当有人在我的帖子下留言时。
But, of course, sometimes, you know, when I'm scrolling the Reels before I go to sleep, I see the notifications, you know, when some people comment under my posts.
幸运的是,大多数时候都是正面的评论。
And, well, thank God, most of the time they are good comments.
是的。
Yes.
但正如我们都知道的,一旦你输了比赛,你就会被说成最差的、很糟糕。
But as we all know, as soon as you lose the match, you know, you you are with the worst, you are bad.
我们想要你,你知道的,所有那些负面的东西。
We want you, you know, all those all that bad stuff.
所以,是的,在我于法网输给可可之后,我没想到人们真的会写一些负面评论,因为我以为那是一场很棒的比赛。
So, yeah, after I lost to to golf, to Coco in the Roland Garros, I was I didn't expect that people would actually, you know, write some bad stuff also because I thought that, you know, it was a great tournament.
我赢了那么多场比赛。
Like, I won so many matches.
你还想让我怎么样?
What do you want from me?
他就像说,你也没指望我赢下整个比赛吧。
He's like, it's not like you expected me to win the whole thing.
对吧?
Right?
然后人们就开始写下那些可怕的评论。
And then people, you know, started to write those terrible comments.
我心想,天哪。
And I'm like, damn.
人们,你们到底怎么了?
Like, people, what's wrong with you?
你知道的。
You know?
你们想从我这里得到什么?
What do you want from me?
我认为直到今天,很多球员当然都在面对这种情况。
And I think until today, you know, a lot of players, of course, are dealing with that.
这并不好,但这就是体育。
And it's not very nice, but it's it's sport.
我不认为我们能对此做些什么。
I I don't think that there is something we can do about it.
总会有那么一些人,一直支持你。
There are always gonna be some people that, you know, are gonna always support.
但只要你失败或输掉一场比赛,那些负面评论和黑粉就会立刻出现,不停地在评论区和私信里发那些糟糕的内容。
But as soon as you fail or you lose a match, you know, all those bad comments and haters are gonna be right there and, you know, texting all those bad stuff in the comments and in the private messages as well.
我确实遇到过一些非常糟糕的评论。
And I've had some, you know, very bad ones.
我记得当我14岁的时候。
I remember one when I was 14 years old.
我参加了我的第一个ITF赛事,第一轮就输了,当时我有三个赛点。
I played one of my first ITF tournaments, and I lost in the first round having three match points.
所以我输掉了第二盘,也在第三盘输了。
And so I lost the second set and I lost in the third one.
由于我经验不足,我当时感到非常难过,甚至想可怜自己,心想:天啊,我输了。
And because I didn't have a lot of experience, you know, I go I I felt so, you know, so sad and I wanted to feel pity about myself, you know, like, oh, no, I lost.
没关系。
It's okay.
于是我去了社交媒体,开始阅读人们发给我的消息。
Well and I went to social media and I started to read the the messages that people sent me.
我记得有一条评论,我到现在都记得。
And I remember there was one that I still remember.
我记得我当时有多害怕。
And I remember how terrified I was.
我在酒店房间里,和我妈妈坐在一起。
I was in the hotel room, you know, I was sitting with my mom.
她抱着我,说:没关系。
She was, you know, hugging me and saying, it's okay.
没关系。
It's okay.
下一个就是你的了。
You know, next one is yours.
你行的。
You know, you got it.
然后我看到了那条评论。
And then I I see the comment.
那个家伙写道:你永远打不了网球了,你知道的。
So the guy writes, you are never gonna play tennis, you know.
回头看,因为我一定会找到你,然后砍断你的胳膊。
Look around your back because I'm gonna find you and I'm gonna cut your arms.
我当时想,你知道的,我开始哭了起来。
I'm like, you know, and I start, you know, I start crying.
我开始出现一种恐慌发作。
I start to have a kind of a panic attack.
我妈妈问:怎么了?
And my mom's like, what happened?
怎么了?
What happened?
我说:你看那个评论。
I'm like, well, look at the comment.
从那以后,我害怕走出房间,因为我真的以为他会跟踪我到某个地方。
And, you know, since then, I I was afraid to go out of the room because I really thought that, you know, he's gonna follow me around somewhere.
但现在,当然,我有了经验,再也不看那些评论了。
But now, of course, I have experience and I don't read the messages anymore.
是的。
Yeah.
幸运的是。
Luckily.
我们能直接做吗?
Can we just do it?
可以。
Yes.
现在我聪明了,知道在输掉比赛后几天内就不要用手机了。
And now I'm smart enough to, you know, just to not to not use my phone after I lose for a couple of days.
这在网球中是个问题,至少在其他运动中也是如此,但幸运的是,你在很小的时候就得到了妈妈的支持,而且你可能也是一个成熟的女孩,但真的很难做到。
It's a problem that we have in, at least in tennis, guess in other sports but it's good that when you're very young, you have been able to have the support of your mom and also probably you were a mature young girl, but it's tough to That's read true.
而且你
And You
你知道,这太疯狂了。
know, it's insane.
我每次输了,都会打开Instagram,看到九条请求,比如,
Me, every time you lose, I open my Instagram, I see like nine requests, like,
你知道的?
you know?
我还有一个私人的消息账号,你知道吗?
And I have a private mess like, account, you know?
没错。
That's right.
有时候是真的。
And sometimes it's true.
你可以避免被诱惑进入。
You can avoid the temptation of entrance.
像,这他妈是什么
Like, what the fuck
啊?
is this?
是的。
Yeah.
太疯狂了。
It's crazy.
没错。
Exactly.
嗯。
Yep.
但确实,你得希望我首先试着接受他们是病人这一事实。
But, yeah, you have to, like, hope that I will first try to, like, accept that they are sick people.
所以,试图理解他们是没有意义的。
So, there's no point in trying to understanding them.
然后只希望最终这些人是冲动的,并非真正的威胁,否则就太难了。
And just hope that at the end, it's people who are impulsive and it's not a real threat because otherwise it's tough.
那你自己对他们的期望呢?
What about your own expectations?
一旦你在马德里、巴黎开始比赛,内心会发生变化吗?
Once you start delivering in Madrid, in Paris, does something change inside you?
那种享受和乐趣,会不会逐渐变成一种必须交付的压力,还是你依然觉得有趣?
Does, like, that, oh, enjoy and stuff start changing into I need to deliver or you're still having fun?
现在我觉得人们对我的期望很高。
Well, now I feel like people are expecting a lot from me.
以前,我会说,我感觉自己更像是个局外人,因为你知道,虽然每个人似乎都对我有所期待,但其实并没有真的期待什么。
And I well, before, I I would say that I felt more like an more like an outsider because, you know, everyone was kind of expecting something from me, but not really.
他们希望我赢,但他们也知道,可能还不是时候。
You know, they wanted me to win, but they knew that maybe, you know, it's not the time yet.
是的。
Yeah.
那还太早了。
It was still very early.
是的。
Yeah.
而之后,你知道,现在我感觉人们期待我赢得一些大型赛事或拿下一些重要比赛。
And after, you know, now, of course, I feel like people are expecting me maybe to win some big tournaments or to to win some big matches.
当然,你知道,这是网球。
And, of course, you know, it's tennis.
你永远不知道会发生什么。
You never know what's gonna happen.
但那时候,人们都说我会成为世界第一。
But, you know, at that time, I just people were saying that I'm gonna be number one.
你会赢得一些大满贯冠军。
You know, I'm gonna be winning some slams.
你会击败那些优秀的选手。
I'm gonna be, you know, beating all those good players.
我心想,哦,是啊。
And I'm like, oh, yeah.
对吧。
Right.
好吧,就让我好好享受吧。
Well, just let let me enjoy.
你知道的。
You know.
而且我
And I
我只是希望事情能那样
just I wish it was that
简单。
easy.
我不在乎别人怎么说。
And I just didn't care about what people said.
但现在当我参加那些大型赛事,面临一些重要比赛时,有时我会看到那些留言,听到人们说他们相信我,期待我赢。
But now when I play those big tournaments and there are some big matches that are coming up, and, you know, sometimes I see the the messages and I hear people also talking that, you know, they they believe in me and they expect they expect me to win.
有时我会想得太多。
And sometimes I can overthink.
嗯。
Mhmm.
但现在我不知道是怎么做到的,但我成功地不去想它。
But now I don't know I don't know how, but I managed to not to think about it.
也许是因为我生活中除了网球之外还有很多事情,根本没有时间去想这些。
Maybe because I have so much stuff going on outside of tennis that I don't really have time to think about it.
比如,我还要继续上学。
For example, I still have to do my school.
是的。
Yeah.
我还剩几个月,真的没时间去想那些期望和压力。
And I I have a couple of months left, and I don't really have time to think about the expectations and the pressure.
但有时候这些想法还是会冒出来。
But sometimes the thoughts are coming up.
比如,我无法控制这些。
Like, I cannot control that.
当然。
Of course.
因此,说实话,我有时候会想太多,但我很庆幸有孔奇塔在我身边,她帮助我应对压力和期望等各种问题。
So with that, I, you know, I can overthink sometimes, but that's why I'm happy that I have Conchita in my books and by my side because she helps me a lot to deal with the pressure and expectations and all that.
所以,随着时间推移,我也自己学会了如何设法设立一道屏障,不去想这些事。
So, you know, it's just with time, I also learned by myself how to try and kind of put a barrier and not to think about it.
嗯。
Mhmm.
当你有那些想法,或者感到压力更大的时刻,你会不会尝试和团队或孔奇塔聊聊?
When you have those thoughts or those moments where you feel more pressure, do you try to talk about it and share with your team or with Conchita?
会的。
Yes.
比如,我第一次感受到这种压力逐渐增强,是在我赢得第一个冠军之前,罗马尼亚的那场决赛。
For example, the first time where I felt it that, you know, it was coming and it it was getting bigger and bigger, it was before my first final in Romania when I when I won my first title.
我当时觉得自己是头号种子,人们都在说,她肯定会赢,这个比赛就是她的了。
And I felt like I was the number one seed and people were talking, you know, she's gonna win this thing and, you know, she's this tournament is hers.
然后我就想,要是我没做到呢,你知道吗?
And then I'm like, what if I don't, you know?
要是我没赢呢?
What if I don't win?
要是,你知道的,出了什么差错呢?
What if, you know, something goes wrong?
那是我第一次分享这些想法,这些,你知道的,我分享了我内心的想法。
And there is the first time where I shared those thoughts and those, you know, I shared what I think.
我们做了十分钟的冥想,当时她告诉我,好的。
And we did ten minutes meditation when, you know, she was talking, okay.
你呼吸,吸气,一、二、三,然后呼气。
You breathe, you inhale, one, two, three, you exhale.
所以在比赛前的十分钟,我就这样躺在地上,你知道的,呼吸,努力不去想事情,这很有帮助。
And so before the match, ten minutes, I was just laying on the ground like this, you know, breathing and trying to not think and it helped.
有时候当我感到压力很大时,我们就会这么做。
And sometimes when I feel a lot of pressure, we do that.
所以,你知道,如果我们只是试着去学习,她会给我一些建议,教我如何应对这一切。
So, you know, if we just try to learn and she gives me some advice how to try and handle all that.
到目前为止,我觉得效果还不错。
And so far, I think that it works not bad.
很好。
Good.
看到你能和团队一起成长,彼此都感到自信,还能分享那些本可以更坦诚、更脆弱的时刻,真的非常棒。
It's really nice to see, like, how you you are able to work on in a team and you both feel, like, confident and you're able to share some moment where you could be more, like, vulnerable and everything.
我的理想团队就是这样的。
Like, I mean, they're all my dream team.
我只是觉得特别害怕。
I'm just like, I'm so scared.
你希望回到17岁,然后雇用潘奇塔吗?
You would like to go back to 17 and hire Panchita.
不。
No.
我的意思是,我觉得每个人,也许我并不是一个合适的匹配。
I mean, I think everyone, maybe I will not be a good match.
当然。
For sure.
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
有时候看到这种情况真好,我看到一些有毒的环境里,优秀的球员和优秀的教练竟然能相遇,并且彼此激发,取得最佳成果。
It's good to see like in such sometimes, and I see all like toxic environments that like a great player and a great coach like found each other and are able to get the best out for the result.
但同时,你知道,你才17岁,所以你也需要成长,对你来说,拥有一个好的……
But also, you know, like you're 17, so you need to grow also as And for you, it's, like, super important to have, like, a good
身边的人
humans next
对你来说。
to you.
好的人。
Good humans.
而且,这样看真好。
And, like, it's good to see.
你知道吗?
You know?
有时候,这全都是关于职业和
Like, sometimes it's all about professional and
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
就是这样的事情。
That's things like that.
而且她鼓励你继续保持孩子的天性,开玩笑,甚至打扰
And that she encourage you to still be a kid and like jokes around and even bother
她。
her.
有时候她就是她自己。
She's sometimes it's herself.
她是个孩子,你知道的。
She's a kid, you know.
有时候,你知道的,我们在比赛前玩UNO牌。
Sometimes we just you know, we play Uno before the matches.
她输了就会把牌扔向我。
She can throw the cards at me because she lost.
所以我想
So I
我觉得我自己也像个青少年,而她有时也有这种孩子气的行为,我不知道该怎么说。
think that me being also kind of a teenager, and she also has this kind of childish, I don't know, behavior sometimes.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我觉得这也是我们配合得好的原因,因为我们俩都很有活力,能开玩笑,也能互相调侃取乐。
That I think that also that's why we have a good match because we're both energetic, and we can joke around and also, you know, try to have fun and joke about each other.
所以我们之间有种很好的平衡。
So it's it's kind of we have good balance.
是的。
Yeah.
找到在努力训练和非训练或不在健身房时好好享受之间的平衡。
Finding that balance between, like, working hard and still when you're not practicing or in the gym having a good time.
不。
No.
我认为这就是神奇之处所在。
I think that's where the magic happens.
是的。
Yeah.
因为否则的话,倦怠迟早会发生,没错。
Because otherwise, like, burnout ends up happening yes or yes.
如果你整天都闷闷不乐,就不可能实现持久的长期成功。
If you're, like, miserable twenty four seven, it's impossible to have a sustainable long term success.
是的,你重视这一点很好。
Yeah, it's good that you are prioritizing that.
所以你在温布尔登开始后,也取得了非常好的成绩。
So after you started in Wimbledon also, had some very good success.
而且
And
在你对阵麦迪逊·凯斯的比赛中,你感觉紧张了一些。
in in the in your match against Madison Keys, you felt a bit more nervous.
是的。
Yes.
因为实际上,在比赛前,我感觉很好。
Because I actually before playing the match, I felt good.
但在比赛中,我想到,如果赢了这场比赛,我就能进入我的首个四分之一决赛,你知道的。
But then during the match, I had a thought that, well, you know, if I win the match, I can be into my first quarter finals, you know.
这不是很疯狂吗?你知道,这是我第一次在大满贯赛事中打进四分之一决赛,而我却完全忘了自己还在打第一轮,还没进入四分之一决赛呢。
Isn't that insane, you know, playing my first quarter finals at a grand slam, and then I completely forgot that I'm still playing a match of a first round, and I'm not into quarter finals yet.
过度思考通常不是个好主意。
Overthinking usually is not the best idea.
所以我开始想,如果我能打进四分之一决赛该多好,然后你知道,我以6比3、4比1、40比15领先。
So I start to think how great it would be if I would play quarterfinal, and then, you know, I lead six three, four one, forty fifteen.
于是我心想,哦,是的。
And I'm like, oh, yes.
我已经进入四分之一决赛了。
I'm in quarterfinals.
哦,没错。
Oh, yeah.
太棒了。
That's great.
然后我就开始想这些事。
And, you know, I start to think about that.
接着,你知道,我们都了解麦迪逊的打法。
Then she, you know, we all know Madison the way that she plays.
所以你知道,她并没有退缩。
So, you know, she starts to she didn't kind of back down.
她始终保持相同的比赛水平。
She she kept the same level of game.
当我注意到我有点紧张和被动时,她立刻抓住机会,打得更加积极了。
And then when I think when she saw me that I got a little bit nervous and a little bit passive, she just stepped right into it and she started playing even more aggressive.
我甚至没有机会反扑,因为我开始幻想那些根本还没发生的事。
And then after I didn't really have a chance to even come back because I started to think about the future that didn't even happen.
我忘记了,我仍然在打一场网球比赛,必须赢得这场比赛,那个未来才会到来。
And I forgot that, you know, I'm still playing a tennis match and that I have to win for that future to happen.
所以,是的,这场比赛是一次宝贵的学习经历,你必须专注于当下的比赛,不要想其他事情。
So, yeah, that match was kind of one of those learning experiences where you you have to, you know, kind of be locked in at your match and not think about anything else.
不要想昨天发生的事,也不要想着赢了之后会怎样。
Not think about what happened yesterday or not think about what's gonna happen after I win.
因为我有过太多场比赛,总想着‘如果赢了就好了’。
Because I've had so many matches where I would think that, oh, it's so good if I win.
然后我就忘了,我必须先打好这场比赛。
And then I forget that I have to play a match.
所以这也让我学到了一些东西。
So that's that much also taught me something.
而且,我试图从中学到所有积极的一面,但我记得那天我非常非常沮丧。
And, you know, I tried to take all the positives from that, but I remember that day and I was so so depressed.
当我回到我住的伊比斯小房间时,那个房间就这么大,像这样。
And, you know, coming back into that small room I lived in Ibis, you know, the room was like this space, like this.
这里是我的浴室,这里是我的床。
And there here I have a bathroom, here I have my bed.
我会回来,坐在我的床上。
And like, you know, I'll come back, I sit on my bed.
我直到离开那天晚上都没出过房间。
And I didn't leave my room until until the night we left.
所以那段时间有点艰难,但我知道我挺过来了。
So it was it was a bit hard, but, you know, I got through it.
所以一切都好。
So it it's all fine.
对你来说,好消息是你还有二十个温布尔登在等着你。
The good thing is in your case, you still have 20 Wimbledons ahead of you.
是的。
Yes.
我希望如此。
I hope.
我希望如此。
I hope.
也许二十年后,球员们能打到五十岁。
Maybe in twenty years, players play till 50.
所以,是的,三十年。
So, yeah, thirty years.
我们从未
We never
知道。
know.
对吧?
Right?
现在是冠军。
It's the winner right now.
比如,这个赛季你设定什么样的目标呢?
Which kind of goals you try to put, like, on, like, for this season, for example?
你是想设定排名或者赢得多少个锦标赛这样的目标吗?
Do you try to put, like, ranking or winning x tournaments?
还是说,就是一天天来,尽力而为,看看会怎样?
Or it's, like, day by day, try your best and see what
带你去哪?
it takes you?
我真希望能一天天打球,但你知道,比如媒体上总有人问你的目标是什么。
I wish I I I could play day by day, but, you know, there are people, for example, at the media that ask about your goals.
我就想,好吧,我该说什么呢?
And I'm like, okay, what can I say?
从那以后,我开始认真思考我想实现什么目标以及我想做什么。
And, you know, since then, I started to really think about what goals I want to achieve and what I wanna do.
你知道,今年我的目标是进入前十名。
And, you know, for this year, I had a goal to enter top 10.
赢得迪拜赛后,我想,才二月,我就已经进入前十了。
And after I won Dubai, I'm like, it's only February, and I'm already in top 10.
好吧。
Okay.
这很有趣。
That's interesting.
这不错。
That's nice.
赛后新闻发布会,他们问我:你已经进入前十了,接下来的目标是什么?
And, you know, after the press conference, after my final match, they asked me, so you entered the top 10 already.
我还没来得及好好想下一步该做什么
What's your next And I didn't really have time to sing
大约
from about
你想要怎样的日子。
what's your day you want.
一个小时听起来合理。
Makes sense for an hour.
因为我赢得比赛后,才过了大约十五分钟,他们就已经问我下一个目标是什么了。
Because I've had, like, I don't know, fifteen minutes since I won the tournament, and they already asked me about my next goal.
所以我说,到年底能进入前五名就不错了。
So I said, well, it would be nice to be top five, you know, by the end of the year.
但现在积分差距还挺大的。
But now the difference in the points is pretty big.
我知道,伊琳娜有大约8000分,而我只有3000分。
So, you know, I saw that Irina, she has like 8,000 points and me, I have 3,000.
所以,比如说,要进入前五名,我觉得我还需要再积累三四千分。
So, you know, to, for example, to enter top five, I think I need to I need to have three or four more thousand of points.
所以这意味着要赢三四个一千分的赛事,这事儿,你知道的,就像这么简单,你知道的。
So it means to win three or four one thousand tournaments, which is, you know, you know, like, easy like this, you know.
我现在就能做到吗?
I can I can do it just right now?
所以,我不知道这是否可能,但我一定会试试,
So, yeah, I don't know if that will be possible, but I will try, you
你知道的。
know.
嗯。
Mhmm.
如果不是今年,那就明年,不是明年。
If not this year, then next year, not next year.
那就两年后,你知道的,我那时就19岁了,已经很老了。
Then two years later, you know, I will be 19, which is very old.
哦,是啊。
Oh, Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
你知道的,这有点像可可·戈夫。
You know, it's like a bit like like Coco Goff.
感觉她就像个青少年一样持续了十年。
It felt like she was like a teenager for like ten years.
你也会是一样的。
So you will be the same.
永远年轻。
Forever young.
永远年轻。
Forever young.
哦,我真希望如此。
Oh, I wish.
是的,是的,是的。
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
但你赢得了迪拜站,那是你的第1000场比赛。
But, and so you won Dubai, your first 1,000 events.
在比赛结束后的讲话中,你感谢了自己。
And at the end of the tournament, in the talk, you thanked yourself.
是的。
Yes.
这在媒体看来让所有人都感到惊讶,但最终,你才是主要的选手,是你在完成这项工作。
Which in the media looked like everyone was surprised, but at the end, like you're the main the player and you're the one doing the job.
再跟我们讲讲那个评论吧,我觉得那简直疯狂。
And tell us a bit more like about that comment, which I think was insane.
是的。
Yeah.
几年前,我看过Snoop Dogg感谢自己的演讲。
Well, I saw a few years ago, I saw a speech of Snoop Dogg thanking himself.
他说,最后但同样重要的是,我要感谢我自己。
You know, he said, last but not least, I want to thank me.
然后开始播放音乐。
And there's like this music starting to play.
我当时就想,当我赢得比赛时,说这句话会很不错。
And I was like, well, when I win a tournament, that would be a nice thing to say.
所以当我赢得迪拜冠军时,我想,也许这就是我的时刻。
So I when I won Dubai, I was like, well, maybe this is my time.
好吧。
Okay.
我要这么做。
I'm gonna do it.
所以我稍微改了下措辞,以免看起来我完全照搬了。
So I changed the the words a little bit, so it doesn't seem like I copied completely everything.
所以我决定,为什么不呢。
So I decided why not.
你知道,大家都很喜欢。
And, you know, everyone seemed to to like it.
大家都开始笑起来。
Everyone started to laugh.
而且,你知道,我不是认真地说的,我只是真的想说,因为他这么说了。
And, you know, I didn't I didn't say it, like, in a serious way because I just really wanted to to say it because he did.
我当时就想,哦,这么说挺酷的。
And I was like, oh, it would be cool to say it.
但事实上,之后我想,为什么不感谢自己呢,你知道的。
And then after actually, I'm like, well, but why not thank myself, you know.
我才是每天真正努力工作的人。
I'm I'm actually the one working every day.
我才是那个每天训练、流汗、总是感到疲惫、每天花一半时间在网球场上的人。
I'm actually the one who is practicing, who is sweating, who is, you know, always tired, who spends like half of the day in the tennis courts.
所以,你知道,好吧。
So, you know, okay.
我感谢自己,这很好。
It's nice that I thank myself.
好吧。
Okay.
干得好,米拉。
Good job, Mira.
我们喜欢这样,你
We love that, you
知道吗?
know?
是的。
Yes.
我觉得这做得很好,是个不错的榜样。
I think it's a good job and it's it's a good example.
比如,显而易见,你必须感谢你的团队给予的支持,以及在最艰难的时刻陪伴在你身边。
Like, obviously, like, yeah, you have to thank your team for the support and for being there in the toughest moment.
但你也在最艰难的时刻在场。
Being But And you're also there in the toughest moments.
是的。
Yeah.
你才是那个承受痛苦的人。
You're the one suffering.
你才是那个,也许有时半夜会醒来,或者类似的情况。
You're the one, and maybe at night sometimes, waking you up or whatever.
但我认为这真的很好,而且
But I think it's really good and
一份工作。
mean, a job.
很多人喜欢把别人的成功归功于自己,这没问题,但最终,这是一项个人运动。
Lot A of people like to take credit for people's success, which is fine, but at the end, it's an individual sport.
嗯。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
你之所以能有今天,要感谢你自己的努力。
It's thanks to you that you're where you are.
所以,很高兴你能意识到这一点。
So, yeah, it's nice that you're aware.
很好。
Good.
好的。
Okay.
你现在排名前十,压力和期望都更大了,你还能享受网球吗?还是觉得更难享受了?
Do you enjoy like, now that you're, like, having more pressure, like, more expectations at your top 10, Do you do you find it more difficult to keep enjoying tennis or not?
我觉得打网球并不难享受。
I don't find it difficult to enjoy tennis.
嗯。
Mhmm.
但我发现场下休息时反而更难享受。
But I find it a little bit more difficult to enjoy my time off the court.
因为当我打比赛时,我通常不会想别的事情。
Because when I play when I play a tennis match, I usually don't think about anything else
嗯。
Mhmm.
只会想着赢,你知道的,努力赢得比赛。
Than just trying to win and, you know, trying to, yeah, to win the match.
嗯。
Mhmm.
但比如赢了或者输了之后,我会听到,正如我所说,人们在议论和评论,我都能看到这些。
But for example, after I win or after I lose, I can hear, as I said, people talk and the comments, and I see all of that.
有时候我会想太多,觉得自己本可以做些不同的事情。
And sometimes I do I do overthink and I'm like, okay, maybe I should have done something different.
好吧。
Okay.
嗯,好吧。
Well, okay.
好在我赢了。
Well, it's good thing that I won.
或者,如果我输了,嗯,他们说得对。
Or, you know, if I lost, oh, well, yeah, they were right.
这些想法开始在我脑海中不断浮现。
And, you know, that all starts to kind of play in my mind.
但除此之外,我根本没有机会真正感受到期望的全部压力。
But other than that, I just kind of didn't really have a chance to experience the full weight of expectations.
但我认为总有一天我会体会到的。
But I think that someday I will.
但目前来说,我不知道。
But for now, it's I don't know.
我只是,我不知怎么就找到了一种不去想它的方式。
I just I don't I somehow find a way to not to think about it.
很好。
Good.
你在奥运会上赢得银牌并取得最高分,感觉如何?
How was your Olympic experience in winning the silver with the highest?
是的。
Yeah.
你知道吗,当我得知自己能参加奥运会时,我们聊了聊,她说:‘好吧。’
Know, when I I found out that I will be able to play Olympics, We talked with and she's like, okay.
你想参加单打、双打,还是三项都参加?
Do you wanna play singles and doubles or all three?
我说:‘单打和双打吧。’
I'm like, well, singles and doubles.
但混合双打也不错。
But mixed doubles would also be good.
但我觉得我们打不好。
But, well, I don't think we will play good.
但你知道,然后我们决定好了,我会参加。
But, you know And then we decided that, okay, I will play.
于是我们等着丹尼尔表态同意或不同意,最后他同意了。
And so then we we were waiting for Daniel to say yes or no, and then he said yes.
然后我开始犹豫了。
And then I started to hesitate.
我真的想打混合双打吗?
Do I really wanna play mixed doubles?
因为我确实想打,但我太紧张了,怕在场上犯错。
Because I wanted to, but I was so nervous that I would do something wrong on the court.
你知道,我怕自己会彻底搞砸,所以直到最后一天我才给出最终答复。
You know, that I that I would, you know, mess it up completely, that I didn't give a final answer until the last day.
所以我不知道。
So I don't know.
我觉得我让他一直等着答复,自己却什么都没说,这让我有点内疚。
I feel I felt a bit bad that I just left him hanging in there and waiting for the answer.
但没错,我以为奥运会会在巴黎的柏林体育场举行,觉得会像另一场大满贯赛事,但组织方式完全不同。
But, yeah, I thought that Olympics are gonna be well, they were in Paris at Berliner Stadium, and I thought that it's gonna be like, you know, like another slam, but the organization was completely different.
你知道,我本来期待着同样的美食,同样的人。
You know, it was I was expecting the same good food, you know, the same people.
在法网期间,我吃了一道非常美味的青酱奶酪意大利面。
And I during French Open, I ate an amazing pasta with pesto sauce and cheese.
我当时想,哦,对啊。
And I was like, oh, yeah.
我还要再吃一次。
I'm gonna do it again.
然后我走进餐厅,说:‘谢谢,你真好。’
And then I come into the restaurant and Thank I'm you.
而且一切都空空如也。
And and everything is empty.
我在想,我的意大利面在哪?
And I'm like, where is my pasta?
你知道吗?
You know?
他们只有米饭、鸡肉和蔬菜。
And they had just rice, chicken, vegetables.
嗯,其实这些食物都挺全面的,但我还是有点难过,没能再吃到那么美味的意大利面。
Well, it's actually everything you need, but I I felt a bit sad that I don't get don't get another chance to eat this good pasta.
而且,组织方式确实有些不同,我得稍微适应一下。
And, yeah, the organization was a bit different, so I had to get used to it a little bit.
但总的来说,我很享受这段经历和时光。
But overall, I enjoyed the experience and my time.
我没有住在奥运村。
I didn't stay at the village.
我们住在酒店里。
We stayed at the hotel.
但我去过一次村庄,我想说,看到来自不同国家的运动员从事各种运动,真是太棒了。
But I came to the village once and well, I would say that it's it was amazing to see all those athletes from different countries doing different sports.
而且,你知道,我们所有人都像一个大家庭一样,做着同一件事。
And, you know, we we were all like one huge huge family, you know, doing one thing.
每个人都交换徽章,大家都把彼此当成家人一样对待。
And everyone was trading pins, you know, everyone was like treating everyone like a family.
我还从其他国家得到了一些漂亮的徽章。
And, you know, I got some nice pins from other countries.
所以我有一个目标,就是尽可能多地收集徽章,留作纪念。
So I had a had a goal to take all the pins I can to to have a collection after.
所以我尽了最大努力。
So I tried my best.
我有大约十到十五枚徽章,虽然不算多,但是
I have, like, I don't know, 10 or 15, which is not a lot, but
它是
it's
我
I
不住在村里是不好的。
have For not staying in the village is not it's good.
是的。
Yes.
这不仅仅是
It's more than
好。
good.
是的。
Yes.
没错。
Exactly.
是的。
Yes.
我做得非常糟糕。
I did very bad.
所以现在我有点后悔,我们没有留在村子里,而是选择了住酒店,但是……
So now I I regret a little bit that we didn't stay at the village, that I chose to stay at the hotel, but
你会有更多机会的。
You will have more opportunities.
是的。
Yes.
我希望至少还能再有四到五次。
I will have at least four or five more, I hope.
但别担心,这次的组织不会像上一次那样一团糟。
But don't worry, the organization will be as a disaster as that one.
好吗?
Okay?
那个,你可以放心。
That one, you can take it granted.
是的。
Yes.
好的。
Okay.
所以那里的意大利面从来都不好。
So it's never good pasta.
是的。
Yes.
我会记住的。
I will keep that in mind.
但确实,我们打的比赛,单打有点艰难,因为我从罗马尼亚过来根本没时间训练。
But yeah, the matches we played, singles was a bit tough because I didn't have time to practice at all coming from Romania.
然后我本来要训练,结果却下雨了。
And then I have to I had practice, then it was raining.
第二天我本来该上场了。
Then the next day I was supposed to play.
他们把我安排在了最后一场左右的比赛。
They put me, I don't know, one of the last matches.
所以我有时间稍微热身一下。
So I had a time to warm up a little bit.
有点艰难,但你知道,事情就是这样。
It was a bit tough, but, you know, it is what it is.
我没有选择,你知道的。
I didn't have a, you know, a choice.
所以我只是说,好吧,我要全力以赴。
So I just said, okay, I'm gonna go for it.
结果并不如我所愿。
And it didn't go my way.
之后我们打了混合双打。
Then we had a mixed doubles.
我想第二天,我们输掉了混双比赛。
I I think the next day, we lost mixed doubles.
我当时想,唉,这届奥运会真糟心。
And I was like, well, this Olympics sucks, you know.
我只希望至少能赢下一盘。
I hope that I can at least win one set.
当我们和黛安娜开始打双打时,我告诉她:求你了,为了我,尽力打吧,我至少需要赢一盘。
And when we started playing doubles with Diana, I I told her, well, please, for me, try your best because I need to win at least one set.
结果我们赢下了那场比赛,而我们之前从未搭档过。
And we ended up winning a match, and we've never played together.
我们只练习了几次,但我也不知道怎么回事。
We practiced just a few times, and I was but I don't know.
从一开始,我就知道我们的配合会非常好。
From the beginning, I knew that the connection would be so great.
我只是觉得我们会打得很棒。
And I just I felt like we we would have a good match.
第一场比赛当然有点艰难,因为我们刚刚开始搭档,彼此还不太了解,不知道对方喜欢什么、偏好什么。
And the first match, of course, it was a bit tough because we just, you know, we were getting to know each other, what we're gonna do, what she likes more, what she prefers.
但最后我们还是挺过去了。
And in the end, we got through it.
从那以后,我们配合得越来越默契,也越来越容易打球。
And after that, much by much, it was easier and easier to play with each other.
我们玩得越来越开心。
It was we had more and more fun.
到了决赛,我记得那种紧张感。
And then the finals, you know, I remember those nerves.
简直太疯狂了。
It was crazy.
即使我在罗马尼亚打决赛时,也没有过这种感觉。
I didn't experience that even when I played the final in Romania.
当时我们抓住了那么多机会,而且我感受到来自家人的支持,我也听说她的家人也在支持她。
It was like, you know, the the opportunities that we had and the, you know, just the support that we had from that I had from my family and that I also heard that her family was supporting her.
我当时想,天啊,这太疯狂了。
And I'm like, wow, this is insane.
我们正在打奥运会的决赛。
We're playing the final of Olympics.
我们有机会争夺金牌。
We have a chance to fight for the gold medal.
我当时想,天啊。
And I'm like, wow.
然后所有的期望开始涌入我的脑海。
And then all those expectations started to, you know, to to go into my head.
我在想,如果我们没赢怎么办?
And I'm like, but what if we don't win?
至少银牌也不算太差。
Well, at least silver silver is is also not so bad.
所有这些想法都涌了上来。
And all that, all those thoughts.
而且,是的,最终我想说,整场比赛中,不管比分如何。
And, yeah, in the end, I would say that throughout the whole match, doesn't matter what was the score.
我都紧张得要命。
I was so nervous.
简直荒唐。
It was a joke.
我连十个球都打不进场地。
Like, I couldn't put, I don't know, 10 balls in the court.
谢天谢地,我至少打进了五六个,然后
Thank God I could put five, six, and then
那是双打,所以五六个已经很多了。
It was double, so five, six is already a lot.
我当时想,
I'm like,
五六个,然后求求你,迪安娜,在网前做点什么吧,或者求求任何人也行。
five six, and then please, Deanna, do something at the net or please someone.
没接到球。
Miss miss the ball.
没投进。
Miss the shot.
是的,最后,我想是紧张情绪战胜了我。
And, yeah, in the end, nerves, I think, they won the battle against me.
当然,贾斯敏和莎拉打得非常好,完全配得上金牌。
And then, of course, Jasmine and Sarah, they played they played great and completely deserved that they won gold.
当我看到戴安娜哭了,我就对她说:‘没关系。’
And, of course, after I saw Diana crying, and I'm like, oh, I'm telling her, oh, it's okay.
你知道,我们拿到了银牌。
You know, we have silver.
没关系。
It's fine.
开心点就好。
Just be happy.
你知道,这样挺好。
You know, it's good.
我看到她哭了,感觉自己的眼泪也要掉下来了,于是我想,好吧,请别哭。
And I'm like, I see her cry and I feel like the tears are coming and I'm like, okay, please don't cry.
我告诉她,别哭,不然照片会很难看。
And I tell her, okay, we don't cry because the pictures are gonna be ugly.
我们不能哭,因为之后还要发出去。
We cannot cry because after we're gonna post this.
所以,拜托了,把眼泪憋回去。
So, okay, please keep it inside.
然后,我设法让她稍微平静了下来。
And then, like, I managed, you know, to calm her down a little bit.
实际上,在那之后我们笑了一会儿,等颁奖仪式结束,我们顺利度过了那一刻。
We I actually, after had a few laughs, and we got through the when they gave us the medals and we got through the ceremony.
之后,当然,我们看到了我们的团队,他们对这枚奖牌都非常高兴。
And then after, of course, we saw our team, you know, they were all very happy with the with the medal.
他们当然开始支持我们。
They started to support us, of course.
然后我回到房间,坐在床上,突然那些眼泪就止不住了,我哭了整整二十分钟,完全控制不住。
And then after I I go into my room, you know, I sit on the on the bed and I'm like and all those tears, you know, they they started just kicked in and I spent like twenty minutes just crying and those tears were, you know, just I couldn't control it.
眼泪就是不停地从我眼里流出来。
They were just coming out of my eyes.
然后我和爸爸去了餐厅。
And then with my dad, we went to the restaurant.
当时是晚上11点11分,巴黎的所有店铺都快关门了。
It was like 11:11PM and everything was closing in Paris.
我们找不到任何东西吃。
We couldn't find anything to eat.
而我,正赶过来。
And me, I'm coming.
我们边走边找餐厅。
We're walking to find the restaurant.
我的脸红了。
My face is red.
我喘不过气来。
I cannot breathe.
我鼻塞了。
I'm congested.
我的眼睛肿了。
My eyes are swollen.
你知道,那真是太糟糕了。
You know, it was it was terrible.
但后来,当然,大家都很高兴,现在回想起来,感觉真是太好了。
But then after, of course, everyone was so happy, and now I remember it, and it's it's just great.
我甚至不知道自己为什么哭,因为你知道,17岁就拿到银牌,我觉得太棒了。
I don't even know why I cried because, you know, having a silver medal at 17, I'm like, wow.
是啊。
Yeah.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。