本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
我觉得我可能是史上最懒却又最努力的人了。
I think I'm, like, the the laziest, like, hardworking person ever.
我觉得在职业体育中,最被忽视的一点就是即使自信是虚假的,也要对自己有很强的信心。
I think one of the most, like, overlooked things in just professional sports in general is having, like, a lot of confidence in yourself, even if it's false.
即使这种自信完全是妄想,但拥有这种自我膨胀和自信,也能让你走得很远。
Like, even if it's completely delusional, just having this ego and having the confidence in yourself will take you very far.
你好。
Hi.
我是卡罗琳·加西亚。
I am Caroline Garcia.
我是莫尔哈杜兰。
And I am Morjaduran.
欢迎来到《俱乐部内网球》。
Welcome to Tennis Inside the Club.
这是一个顶级网球选手前所未有地敞开心扉的播客。
This is a podcast where the top tennis players open up like never before.
从大满贯冠军到新星球员,他们用自己的语言讲述故事。
From grand slam champions to rising stars, they tell their stories in their own words.
辛勤的努力、压力、巅峰时刻与心碎经历。
The hard work, the pressure, the highs, the heartbreak.
还有你 elsewhere 听不到的幕后瞬间。
And all the behind the scenes moments you won't hear anywhere else.
如果你热爱网球,这就是你近距离了解职业球员真实生活的最佳席位。
If you love tennis, this is your front row seat to the real lives of the pros.
现在在您喜爱的平台上订阅,不要错过任何一期。
Subscribe now on your favorite platform and don't miss an episode.
让我们开始吧。
Let's get started.
谢谢
Thank
非常感谢你,泰勒,今天能来和我们在一起。
you so much, Taylor, for being with us today.
第一个问题是,你是怎么开始打网球的?
First question is how did you start with tennis?
对我来说,不打网球几乎是不可能的,因为我从小就在一个网球家庭长大。
For me, it was like kind of impossible to like, not play tennis because I I grew up like just in a, in a tennis family.
我爸爸是前职业球员,也是一名教练。
My dad was a ex pro and he was a coach.
我妈妈曾经是世界前十的选手。
And then my mom was a former top ten player.
我们家院子里就有一个网球场。
And we had a court at our, at our house.
我爸爸总是教别人打球。
My dad was always teaching people.
我爸爸还做过大学教练。
My dad was a college coach as well.
他总是带着他的学生们来我们家。
He always had his, his guys at, at our place.
所以,我是从两岁就开始打网球了,根本不可能不打。
And so I mean, I was playing since I was two, it was impossible for me to like, not be playing.
但说实话,小时候很长一段时间,我真的很讨厌它。
But to be honest for a long time when I was young, I absolutely hated it.
是的。
Yeah.
你从来就不喜欢它。
You never liked it
一开始。
at first.
不。
No.
我爸爸会做各种各样的事情。
My dad would do all types of things.
他就是想让我上球场。
He just tried to get me like on the court.
嗯。
Yeah.
但我喜欢所有运动。
But I liked playing all sports.
我小时候的一天就是,我不知道,打几个小时篮球,打几个小时棒球,打会儿网球,然后去睡觉,接着午睡,再回来继续踢足球,多玩一会儿。
Like my day, my day when I was like a kid would just be like, I don't know, play a couple hours of basketball, play a couple hours of baseball, play some tennis, go go to sleep, then, you know, take a nap, then come back and then play soccer, play more.
但说实话,在我玩过的所有运动中,网球是我最不喜欢的。
But yeah, out of everything I played, tennis was my least favorite.
我爸爸会让我朋友们来给我办免费的网球训练营。
My dad would start getting like my friends to come and do like, give like free tennis clinics to my friends.
这样我就会想和朋友们一起打网球。
So then I would wanna go be with my friends and play tennis.
所以你认为他们从一开始的目标就是想帮你走上职业网球道路吗?
So you think their, like their goal since the beginning was to like, try to help you get a pro career in tennis?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我觉得我爸爸显然希望我打网球,但我不觉得我曾经被强迫只打网球。
I think my dad obviously probably, you know, wanted me to play tennis, but I don't feel like I was ever aggressively pushed towards only playing tennis.
你知道,如果真是那样,我父母不会让我去打其他运动的。
You know, if that was the case, I think my parents wouldn't have let me Yeah.
打所有的运动,因为这才是重点。
Play every because that's that's the whole thing.
我小时候打过很多种运动。
I played I played every single sport growing up a lot.
每个赛季,我总是同时至少打三种运动。
Every every season, I was always playing minimum three different sports at once.
真不错。
Nice.
网球总是有的,但只是稍微 sideline 一下。
And tennis kind of like always, but on almost like on the side a little bit.
大概每天只有半小时到一小时。
Like, maybe only like 30 to an hour a day.
是的。
Yes.
他们很有热情,但没有偏执或 abusive,不像你在网球中看到的某些其他父母那样。
And they were like passionate but not obsessed or abusive or like like some other parents you see in tennis where it's kind of
一种痴迷。
an obsession.
是的。
Yeah.
我一直觉得我可以玩任何我想玩的运动。
I always felt like I play whatever, whatever I wanted.
真好。
Nice.
你爸爸让你……抱歉。
Your dad made you a, sorry.
这又是一个经典例子。
Again, that was a classic one.
你爸爸一开始也教你打球。
Your dad coached too at the beginning.
是的,差不多是这样。
Yeah, pretty much.
我的整个成长过程,直到我转为职业选手、快18岁的时候,才开始自己做主,但在此之前,一直都是我爸爸在指导我。
I mean, pretty much my whole life up until, up until when I turned pro when I was like, basically about to turn 18 is, is when I started doing, you know, my own thing, but pretty much up until then, my dad always coached me.
真好。
Nice.
你和爸爸兼教练之间的关系怎么样?
And how was that relation with dad slash coach?
我也在期待自己将来能有类似的经历。
I have my own that I'm looking forward to.
我的意思是,这很难。
I mean, it's tough.
我总是跟人说,大多数优秀的网球选手背后都有一个...
I I always I always tell people behind most good tennis players.
有一个像疯了一样但很正面的家长。
There's one like crazy parent in a good way.
但,没错。
But, yeah.
我的意思是,这确实很难,因为我的父亲显然对我要求非常严格。
I mean, it is tough because like my dad, obviously, he pushed me really hard.
而且我觉得,成长过程中,我们的关系并不好,因为那时他更多是教练的角色。
And I think growing up, the relationship wasn't, wasn't amazing because it was so much like the coach Mhmm.
作为球员,他做了一切能做的事,就是为了让我上场打球。
Player and, like, he's doing anything he can to, like, get me on the court and, like, play.
当我回过头来看,我觉得那时我们的关系并不理想,但我相信他信任我会足够聪明,明白我现在所处的位置。
And and I think when I look back at it, I think, you know, it wasn't great for our relationship then, but I think he trusted that I'd be smart enough to know where I'm at now.
没错。
Yeah.
我感激他给予的所有严厉的爱和严格要求,因为他从不希望我变得软弱,你知道的,事情就是这样。
I appreciate all of the, I guess the, the tough, the tough love and like the toughness, because he never wanted me to, I guess, be soft or, you know, it can go, yeah.
而且事情可能会朝两个方向发展。
And it can go to, it can go two ways.
比如,可能会让我恨透了他,觉得这太糟糕了;或者我能够回过头来看,意识到如果没有他如此严厉地督促我,我就不会达到今天的成就。
Like it can go into like, god, I I I hate him so much and this is awful and and or to where it's I can I can look back at it and see that I wouldn't be where I'm at if he didn't
是吗?
Yeah?
逼我像他那样拼命训练。
Push me as hard as he did.
对此,我心怀感激。
And I'm I'm thankful for that.
小时候,我会说:我们住在一个非常安全的区域,所以这么做没问题。
Like, would When I was a kid, we'd be like I would say we live I live in a very safe area, so this is okay to do.
但每次打完篮球回来,他都会在公园停下。
But we'd we'd be coming back from a basketball game or something, and he'd stop at the park.
然后他会说:去这儿跑几组冲刺。
And he'd be like, go run sprints on this.
去,那儿有个单杠。
Go there's a chin up bar.
去做引体向上,然后你得跑回家。
Go do chin ups, and then you're gonna go run home.
好的。
Okay.
类似这样的事情。
And stuff like that.
所以当时我觉得,天啊,我真讨厌我爸爸。
So at the time I'm like, wow, I hate my dad so much.
但这也是我今天能有如此成就的重要原因。
But, it's a big reason to why I why I am where I am.
你有没有过刚到一个新国家,却发现没网的情况?
Ever landed in a new country and realized you have no Internet?
有。
Yep.
我们都经历过这种情况。
We've all been there.
没有地图,没有消息,什么都没有。
No maps, no messages, no nothing.
但有了Saili,这一切都成为过去。
But with Saili, that's a thing of the past.
Saili是NordVPN团队推出的新eSIM应用,可在190多个国家保持连接。
Saili is the new eSIM app from the creators of NordVPN, and it keeps you connected in over 190 countries.
无需实体SIM卡,无需可疑的自助终端,无需漫游费。
No physical SIM cards, no sketchy kiosk, no roaming fees.
只需下载一次应用,选择你的套餐,瞬间即可在任何地方获得移动数据。
Just download the app once, pick your plan and boom, instant mobile data wherever you go.
无论你是在欧洲各地旅行、观看网球赛事、在巴厘岛放松,还是探索南美洲,Saili都提供实惠的全球和区域套餐,让你全程无忧。
Whether you're hopping around Europe, watching tennis tournaments, chilling in Bali, or exploring South America, Saili's got you covered with affordable global and regional plans.
结账时使用代码tennisinsider,即可享受Saili数据套餐独家15%折扣。
Get an exclusive 15% discount on your first Saili data plans using code tennisinsider at checkout.
下载Saili应用或访问saili.com/tennisinsider以享受专属优惠。
Download Saili app or go to saili.com/tennisinsider to benefit from the exclusive offer.
那是saili.com/tennisinsider。
That's saley.com/tennisinsider.
嗯。
Yeah.
还有你妈妈,因为你的妈妈也是一位排名前十的网球选手。
And your mom, because your mom was also a top 10 tennis player.
她很投入,所以她让爸爸负责网球方面的事务,当然了。
She was involved, so she was like letting your dad run the show on the tennis side, of course.
嗯。
Yeah.
我妈妈嘛,他们有时会轮流来。
My mom was I mean, she'd still like, they would take turns sometimes.
我妈妈也会带我去参加比赛。
My mom would take me to tournaments as well.
嗯。
Yeah.
实际上我爸爸带我去的锦标赛更多,但当我妈妈带我去的时候,我表现得其实还不错。
I actually did my dad took me to more tournaments, but I actually did pretty well when my mom would take
我去参加比赛的时候。
me to tournaments.
也许那种温柔的风格也有帮助。
Maybe that soft touch was also helping.
但是我的。
But my yeah.
我妈妈对此要放松得多,更加随和。
My mom was much more chill about it, much more like easygoing.
他们一直就是这样。
And that's just how they've always been.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我爸爸特别抠门。
My dad was much like cheaper.
所以当我们旅行或去各地时,总是特别节省,明明没必要这么省,但我们却经常陷入一些相当糟糕的境地,说实话。
So like when we'd be traveling and and going places, it'd be like very much, like, we're, like, on a budget and, like, when I we didn't need to be, but we would end up in some pretty, like, shitty situations to be honest.
而和我妈妈在一起时,感觉要好得多。
And with my mom, it was much more, like, just nicer.
所有经历都更舒适。
All experience was nicer.
他真的很在意把你培养成一个硬汉。
That was like really concerned of making you a tough guy.
你能应付得来。
You could handle.
哦,我妈妈还是老样子,但我觉得他们只是有不同的做事方式,那些事情上
Oh, my mom, my mom was still, my mom was still the same, but, but like, I think there was more, they just had different ways of, of doing That's things with
有个有趣的故事。
funny story.
几年后,当你回想起那些和父母在一起的回忆时,妈妈已经去世了,那也是一个很特别的时刻。
After a couple of years, when you remember it's to be able to have all those memories and with your parents, mom died, it's cool moment also.
但我觉得,正如你所说,一旦你开始成为职业选手,父母就会退到一边,让你自己决定是否需要找个人来帮你更上一层楼。
But then I feel like one of the main differences, like, as you said, once you start being pro, your parents, like kind of stepped aside and they let you like, it was, or was your decision to say like, now I really need like someone to take me to the next level.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得这并不是为了真正把我推向下一个层次。
I think I don't think it's about, it was about really taking me to the next level.
我觉得只是因为我需要一个能让我更加尊重的人。
I think it was just about, like, having someone that I could, like, just respect more.
当这个人是我爸爸时,这很棘手,因为太容易了。
It's tough when it's it's my dad because it's very easy.
他让我做某件事。
He tells me to do something.
我就顶嘴。
I just talk back.
嗯。
Yeah.
我不想听,因为就像你说的,那是你爸爸。
And I don't wanna listen because it's it's like you said, it's it's your dad.
所以对我来说,重要的是要有更多的结构,以及一个曾经打过巡回赛、了解其中运作方式的人,因为以前我和我爸就是随便出现到球场,他随便找个小孩就说,嘿,咱们练练,然后订个球场就完事了。
So I think it was important for me to just have more structure and someone who's also been on tour before knows how it works because my dad before we just would, you know, we'd show up at the courts and he'd grab some random kid and be like, hey, like, let's practice and then we book a court and that's it.
但在比赛中,你不能这么做。
And, like, you can't do that at a at a tournament,
你知道的。
you know.
你需要更有序一些,你知道的,所以我感觉我只是需要一个曾经经历过、打过巡回赛的人。
You need to be a bit more, organized and, you know, so I felt like I just needed someone who had been had had been there before, been on tour before.
所以我想,这就是我决定要做的事。
So I think that's kinda just, what what I decided to do.
而且,你知道,我觉得有一个我能尊重并更愿意听从的教练,会对我有帮助。
And, you know, I think just having a coach that I can, like, just respect and and listen to a bit more, you know, help me.
他让你走的时候容易吗?
Was it easy for him to let you go?
不容易。
No.
我的意思是,他总是这样,我讨厌他来看我比赛,有时候也是。
I mean, he's always like he's always like, I I hate it I hate it when he's coming to my matches sometimes too.
他就坐在前排的包厢里,我一失误,抬头就看到他的脸。
It's like, he's sitting in the box in the front row, I'll, like, miss a shot and I look over and I see his face.
哦,你知道的,他非常完美主义。
Oh, like, you know, he's he's very he he's very much like a like a perfectionist.
而且我觉得,这正是我走到今天的原因之一,因为小时候,我觉得要让自己对击球感觉良好,必须付出很多努力。
And I think and again, I think it's one of the reasons why I've gotten to where I'm at is because I kind of took that of like, as a kid, like, it should take a lot to like get, you know, feel good about how you're hitting or the shots you're hitting.
你不该满足于只是打得一般或者还行。
It's like, shouldn't ever settle for, something that's just like, I don't know, playing average or playing okay.
嗯。
And I think Mhmm.
是啊,他一向很难给出一句夸奖。
Yeah, he he always was very tough to get a get a a compliment out of.
在这样的关系下,你还能享受网球吗?
And are you still able to enjoy tennis, like with these dynamics?
还是说,对你来说,这变得有点太有压力了?
Or for you, it becomes like a bit, I don't know, like too stressful.
我喜欢比赛。
I enjoy I enjoy competing.
我认为,即使小时候我特别讨厌练网球,我还是很喜欢参加比赛和竞技。
That's that's I think what I've even when I was a kid and I, like, really hated, like, practicing tennis, I still loved going to tournaments and competing.
这就是我在体育中发现的。
And that's and that's what I've discovered in sports in general.
这就是我喜欢的。
Like that's just that's just what I like.
这也是我喜欢我玩过的其他所有运动的原因。
That's what I liked about playing all the other sports I played.
即使我不打网球的时候,我也会这么做。
What I what I do even when I'm not playing tennis.
我只是非常喜欢竞争。
It's just like I I love to compete.
我认为这就是我喜欢的东西。
And I think that's what I enjoy.
当我练习时,我喜欢不断进步和提升的过程,当然,当我的表现不佳、找不到问题所在时,那确实会让人非常沮丧。
And I I do enjoy the process of like trying to get better and trying to improve obviously when I'm practicing and things aren't working out in my game and I can't figure it out, then yeah, that's really frustrating.
这也会让人感到压力,因为你心里会想:如果我解决不了这个问题,我就不会在比赛中感到自信。
And then that's stressful too because you're like, if I can't figure this out, then I'm not I know I'm not gonna be confident when you're playing.
但确实,当我打球并且感觉状态特别好的时候,几乎没有其他事情能比这更让我享受了。
But yeah, when I'm I mean, there's not, you know, many things I enjoy more than when I'm playing and I'm feeling great about my game.
我相信,凯也会说,当你感觉状态绝佳时,打球会变得特别有趣。
And I'm sure, Kai would say the same thing when you feel just so good about your game, playing is is so much fun.
是的。
Yeah.
当你看到平时训练的付出在赛场上开始见效,尤其是在关键时刻,感觉自己的击球都顺利得分时,那种感觉简直是最好的。
When you see that the, all the work you did at practice start to pay off and then in court, in tournament, especially in tough moments, feel like your shots are going.
这感觉太棒了。
It's like the best.
是的。
Yeah.
所以一切都在你身上顺利地衔接起来了。
So things are just kind of clicking for you.
我知道,我
Know, I
我知道我说过,如果我能把发球打到另一边。
knew I said that if I can put a serve on the other side.
你总是觉得,男女选手在比赛中的差距很大。
After you always feel the, there is a big gap for men's and women's with competing.
看起来男性选手在竞争中似乎更自在,更能应对压力,而女性选手有时则更容易因为结果之类的事情感到更大压力。
It looks like men's are like way more like comfortable in competing and like having struggle on quote, sometimes women's like with result or stuff like that, get more stress.
你觉得吗?
You think?
我不确定。
I'm not sure.
我见过的情况是,当你实际打球时,这种感觉更容易察觉到。
I've seen the thing is I think that's something that's easier to see when you're actually playing
是的。
Yeah.
当你在场上看到对手时,你会发现,我打过很多场比赛,见过一些人完全崩溃得厉害。
And you're seeing the person you're playing against because I I've played a lot of matches where I've seen guys that are like completely choking their ass off like crazy.
而且我也做过同样的事。
And like, I've done the same thing too.
所以我不确定我是否要
So I I I don't know if I would
是的。
Yeah.
我不确定是否会这么说。
I don't know if I would say that.
嗯。
Yeah.
我也有这种感觉,当她打球时,无论哪一边,你都会觉得人们特别紧绷。
Me, I also kind of have that impression that, when she's playing, like, on both sides, you feel like people like they're like so tight.
当然,如果你打得不好,可能会有负面情绪,但有时候你会看到一些男人更放松、更平静。
Maybe of course, if you're not playing good, maybe you have the negative emotions, but sometimes you see a guy more free, more in peace.
而女性,似乎总是
While women, kind of see
她们有时显得更紧绷。
them sometimes a bit more tight.
嗯。
Yeah.
显然,双方都会有一些紧张的时刻。
After obviously there is some tight moments on both sides.
但这也很好,因为你能看到人性的一面,感受到情绪的流露,而且每个人都对此很在意。
But it's also good because you see the human side and, like, emotions coming and everyone cares about it.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
也许男性更具竞争性,这也有帮助。
Maybe also, like, men are a bit more competitive, so that that helps.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我觉得女性也很有竞争力。
I think women are really competitive too.
不知道。
Don't know.
也许是以不同的方式。
Maybe in a different way.
嗯。
Yeah.
也许吧。
Maybe yeah.
确实如此。
It's true.
我不知道。
I don't know.
当我为这次采访做准备时,我看到过一段你的视频,你说你不得不停止玩FIFA,因为那时候我们变得太...
When I was preparing a bit for the interview, I saw a clip of yours saying that you had to stop playing FIFA, you because we were getting like
嗯,我确实停止了,最初是因为我感觉自己已经状态下滑了。
Well, I stopped well, I originally stopped because I I stopped because I was just I was I was washed up.
我在2017年的时候,玩这个游戏简直厉害到不行。
Like, I was I was so incredibly good at the game in, like, 2017.
好吧。
Okay.
我当时受伤了。
I was injured at the time.
我玩了很多。
I played a lot.
那是他们第一次引入类似竞技排名系统的时候,我因此特别投入,因为这正是我所热爱的。
That was the first year that they introduced, like, a, like, a competitive ranking system, so I got super into it because like, that's like, that's what I love.
我有一周时间打进了北美前100名。
I was like, I had a week where I finished top 100 in North America.
不错。
Not bad.
但随着游戏不断更新,我变得越来越差,而唯一能让我陷入疯狂愤怒的,就是一次特别糟糕的练习——感觉所有射门都糟透了。
And then as the games continue to come out, I just got worse and worse and worse and nothing the only things that can like really like drive me to, an insane level of, like, just just rage is, like, having a really bad practice where I just, like, just shots feel like shit.
我不知道为什么会这样。
And I have no idea why.
我完全找不到原因。
I can't I have no answer for it.
然后就是FIFA。
And like that, and then FIFA.
所以我是
So I
我因为狠狠把控制器砸向桌子,把桌面砸出了一个大洞。
had a massive hole in my desk from just slamming my controller through the
我没法感同身受第一个情况,因为我从不打网球,更别说职业比赛了;但玩FIFA时,我确实砸坏过好多遥控器,和兄弟姐妹一起玩时,有时候真想杀了对方。
I can't relate with the first one because I don't play tennis, like professionally, but with FIFA, have broken like so many, like remotes and with my siblings, like sometimes we wanna kill each other.
这会引发一些非常黑暗的情绪。
It's create some very like dark emotions.
我经常在欧洲出差时,不得不去找地方买新控制器,因为我气得直接把控制器扔了。
The amount of times I'd be on the road somewhere, like in Europe, and I'd have to go find like somewhere where I could buy a new controller, because I was just throwing my controller.
我停下来的原因是,我实在无法接受自己已经远远不如以前了。
Was like so yeah, I stopped because I was like, I just I couldn't deal with the fact that I was like nowhere near as
好到我
good as I
曾经的样子。
used to be.
这让我非常生气。
It made me so mad.
所以我决定,我必须
So I was like, I gotta be I gotta
结束了。
be done.
期望。
Expectations.
我是个非常、非常冷静的人。
I'm I'm like a very, like, extremely calm person.
我从来不会
I, like, never get
是啊。
Yeah.
我从来不会因为任何事情感到生气或烦恼。
I never get, like, upset or bothered by, like, anything.
而那两件事——比如糟糕的实践,或者丢失一笔费用——真的能让我彻底崩溃。
And, like, those are the two thing like, just a really bad practice or, like, losing a fee for the two things that can just like completely send me over
崩溃。
the edge.
知道。
Know.
这太要命了。
That's killing.
你很早就取得了成功,十八九岁的时候就已经有了一些成就,承受了很多期望。
You had success quite early on, like since in your 18, 19, you were already having some success, like a lot of expectations.
当你身处那个位置,被说成可能是美国下一个超级巨星时,你觉得更容易应对吗?
Was it easier for you to handle like being there, like maybe next superstar or being told that you might be the next superstar in The U S and stuff?
更容易应对吗?
Was it easier to handle?
我觉得,我的意思是,当有人这么说的时候,显然会感觉很好。
I think it, I mean, I think it like, obviously when you get those kinds of like people saying that it feels, it feels good.
但对我来说,可能是因为我以前并不是那种从小就被寄予厚望的人。
But I think, I think for me it was just like not being because I I wasn't someone who I guess was, had those expectations when I was younger before that.
很多人从十四五岁开始,就被说成是下一个天才。
I think a lot of people are like from the ages of like 14, 15, 16 people are saying like, they're the next person.
他们是下一个天才。
They're the next person.
我直到十七八岁才真正进入这种状态。
I didn't really step into that until I was like 17 or 18.
好吧。
Okay.
所以我对这种状态并不习惯。
And then so I wasn't used to it.
我觉得最大的问题就是一开始太在意别人怎么说,因为你以前从没经历过这种事。
And I think that the biggest issue was just caring too much in the beginning about like what people are saying, because you're, you're not used to, anyone ever, you're not used to it before.
你以前从不习惯有人谈论你、评论你。
You're not used to anyone talking about you, saying anything about you before.
我认为,这可能是我处理得最差的一件事。
And I think, that's like probably the thing I'm handled the worst.
现在回头看,这大概是我最感到尴尬的事。
And was like the most probably like embarrassed about looking back now.
因为现在我已经到了这样的阶段,
Cause it's now I'm at like,
别管他们说什么。
don't
别在乎别人怎么说。
give a fuck what people say.
这太疯狂了。
Like, it's crazy.
我为什么要在意任何人说什么呢?
Like, why would I ever care what anyone says?
所以我认为,那才是最重要的,年轻时我太过于担心这些事了。
So I think that's, that's the big, that was the biggest thing was just like worrying too much about like that stuff when I was younger.
但除此之外,是的,我的比赛中确实有些问题,但我只是专注于变得更好、不断进步。
But, other than that, like, yeah, I mean, I think I struggle with some things in my game, but I kind of just focused on like getting better and improving.
我觉得,大概花了三年左右的时间,我根本不知道发生了什么。
And I think, you know, it took me, you know, maybe like three or so years where I just didn't really know what was going on.
之后,我安定下来,开始逐渐找回我觉得本该早就开始的东西。
And then after that, I, I settled in and then started kind of, you know, picking up where I feel like I should have maybe started.
你有没有主动找心理医生之类的人来提升这种心理韧性,还是通过失败自己学会的?
Did you work like actively with like a psychologist or something on this mental strength or it's something that you learned by, by failing?
没有。
No.
有。
Yeah.
这可能是一个我不确定是否算 unpopular 的观点。
This is maybe this is something that's a, I don't know if this is probably an unpopular opinion.
嗯。
Yeah.
但在我心里,谈到在球场上应对压力和比赛这些事,我一直觉得这东西你要么天生有,要么就没有。
But in my mind, when it comes to like dealing with pressure on the court and playing and all this stuff, I've always thought it's something you either just like have or you don't have.
我从不理解,那些从未经历过这种情境的人,比如我会去和一位成就卓著的球员交谈,他们完全懂我所说的感受,但像心理学家这样的人,我就不明白了。
And I I I don't I've never understood how someone can that hasn't been in these like situations, you know, I'd I'd be down I'd, you know, I would talk to someone who is an accomplished player who knows exactly the feelings that I'm talking about, but someone like a like a psychologist or something.
嗯。
Yeah.
我很难相信,一个从未亲历过这些的人,怎么能比我更懂得如何应对这种情况。
It's very hard for me to believe how they're gonna tell me, how to handle this situation better than than someone who, you know, as someone who hasn't been there.
嗯。
So Mhmm.
我觉得他们会告诉我,要放松、深呼吸之类的,但说实话,我不确定。
You know, I feel like they're gonna tell me to like relax and and breathe and like like, I I don't know.
我一直相信,这种能力是无法真正被教会的。
I've I've always been had the belief that it's something that you can't really teach.
你也许可以去锻炼它。
You can maybe work on it.
你也许可以去锻炼它,变得好一点。
You can maybe work on it and get a little bit better.
嗯。
Yeah.
但在我心里,这也有点像是……那个词叫什么?
But in my mind, that's also a bit of a what's the word?
我想不起那个词了,但就是那个词。
I'm blanking on the word, but the word for it.
但当有人告诉你一些事,而你相信了,那就是安慰剂效应。
But, like, when someone tells you something and you believe that you placebo.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
我觉得这有点像安慰剂效应,就是你可能会做得更好,因为
I feel like it's a bit of the placebo effect of where it's like, maybe you'll just do better because
是的。
Yeah.
有道理。
Fair enough.
是的。
Yeah.
你觉得你和某人谈过之后,就会觉得自己能更好地应对这种情况。
You think you've, like, talked to someone and you think you're gonna, you think you'll handle the situation better.
也许生活中改变命运的一件事就是,你相信自己能够解决它,这很可能为你提供了应对问题的工具。
Well, probably one life changing thing is already that you have this belief that you could work it out, which probably gives you like the tools to work on it.
如果你一开始就觉得‘我没办法自己解决这个问题’,那当然你就永远无法解决它。
If at the beginning you're already, okay, I'm not capable of fixing it by myself, then of course you will never be able to fix it.
在这种情况下,也许借助外界力量来建立这种信心是好的
In that case, maybe it's good to build that confidence with like maybe outside
是的,有时候仅仅是开始谈论它,或者有人帮你提出一个好问题,就能帮助你理解现状。
Yeah, feel sometimes it's just starting to talk about it or even like someone will help you to ask yourself a good question or just understand the situation.
有时候,确实没有所谓的奇迹解决方案,但至少能让你明白自己身处何处,想要去往哪里。
Sometimes, yes, there is not like, obviously like a miracle solution, but just to understand where you are, where you want to go.
有时候,仅仅是和你的教练、其他运动员,或者巡回赛中的朋友聊一聊,就已经很有帮助了。
And sometimes just already talking with your coach or with other athletes or friends that you have on tour or whatever.
这本身就已经在很大程度上提供了帮助。
It's like already helping out a lot about.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得我是一个相当有自我觉察的人。
I feel I'm a pretty like, I feel like I'm a pretty like self aware person.
我经常和自己进行内在对话,真实地反思自己的表现、心理状态,以及需要改进的地方。
I feel like I'm having those almost like internal conversations with myself all the time of like being real about like how I'm playing, what I'm doing mentally, what I need to fix, all these things.
我觉得我在这些事情上还挺清醒的,不会自欺欺人。
I think I think I'm I'm pretty good at, you know, I guess not being like delusional about that stuff.
比如,如果我需要改进,我能告诉自己需要做出调整吗?
Like, if I need to fix things, you know, I can I can tell myself that I need to fix things?
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,作为一个成熟的人,现在可能更有帮助。
I mean, being a mature person probably helps now.
能够认清自己的弱点,无疑是一项很好的能力。
And being able to understand your weaknesses is for sure a good skill.
现在想想,我记得你曾说过你反对场边指导。
And now I think about it, but I saw you say that you were against the on court coaching.
哦,是的。
Oh yeah.
这太糟糕了。
It's awful.
为什么?
Why?
因为你觉得这对比赛不好,还是因为你只是
Because you think it's bad for the game or because you just
我觉得我明白。
I think it's, I understand.
我觉得这对比赛不好。
I think it's bad for the game.
是的。
Yeah.
网球这项运动确实不好,但也许对于粉丝来说,如果能让观众听到你和教练的对话,教练也能听到你的声音,这样可能更有趣,但我们根本就没这么做。
The game of tennis, it's definitely bad, but for like, maybe for like fans and stuff, if like there's a way to like hear what you're saying to your coach and the coach can hear what like like if fans could could hear that stuff, maybe that's more like entertaining, but we don't even do that anyways.
所以我们已经错过了这一点。
So it's like we're already missing out on that.
所以网球本质上是一项个人运动。
So it's like, tennis is so much like a this is an individual sport.
为什么别人能告诉我该怎么做?网球的策略明明是比赛的重要组成部分啊?
Why why can someone else tell me what to do when the strategy of tennis is, like, such a big part of the game?
比如,我的对手在做什么,也许这就是他们打球的模式。
Like, what my opponent's doing and maybe this is the the pattern that they're playing.
也许我需要打破这种模式。
Maybe I need to get out of this pattern.
也许我组织得分的方式根本不对。
Maybe how I'm structuring the point isn't Mhmm.
这根本不是对我有利的得分结构。
This isn't the way that I'm this isn't a winning point structure for me.
我需要改变其他东西。
I need to change something else.
也许他们正在被我某种方式压制着。
Maybe they're I'm doing something that's beating them.
如果一个人不够聪明,无法意识到自己需要改变打法,却有人告诉他该怎么做,这简直太不公平了。
How how is it fair that someone if they're not smart enough to figure out that they need to change what they're doing, it's complete BS that someone can tell them what to do.
我觉得这就像,我认为比赛中的心理博弈是网球的重要组成部分。
I think it's like I just think that that, like, the mind games that are going on during the match is a big part of tennis.
那么,为什么当教练告诉你时,我们要放弃这一点呢?
And it's like, would we why would we, you know, lose that when a coach can tell you?
当然,我在比赛中会和教练交流。
And obviously I talk I talk to my coach during matches.
你可以,但我从不向他询问‘我该怎么做?’
You can, but I don't think I'm ever talking to him, like, asking him, like, what do I do?
是的。
Yeah.
我只是在告诉他我看到的和我的想法。
I'm, like, telling him what I see and what I think.
而他几乎只是给予我一些确认。
And then he's almost just more so, like, giving me, like, confirmation.
这几乎就像是一个第二意见,没错。
It's almost like a second opinion of, like Yeah.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
我告诉他我看到的情况,他就会说:我同意。
I tell him what I see and he's like, I agree.
然后我就更能确信自己原本的想法。
And then I can feel more confident in kind of what I was already thinking.
我只是,我不知道。
I just, I don't know.
我觉得这样不好。
I think it's, I think it's bad.
训练时也是一样吗?还是说在那里你更愿意接受关于如何改进的反馈,或者你仍然想自己摸索?
In practice is the same or there you're, or you're almost still more willing to get feedback on what to improve, or you still want to figure it out by yourself?
区别在于哪里?
Is the difference?
是一样的。
It's the same.
很多时候教练会告诉我一些事情。
A lot of times the coach tells me something.
我觉得,现在我和教练之间特别有效的一点是,我们看到的是同样的东西,对大多数事情的看法也一致。
Like, that's the thing I think that works great with myself and my coach right now is like, we, we see the same things and we agree on most things.
很多时候,我觉得当任何人指导我时,
And a lot of times I think people can like, anytime I'm getting coached in anything
嗯。
Mhmm.
人们可能会觉得我不太愿意接受指导,但其实并不是我不愿意接受指导。
People might see me as uncoachable, but it's not it's not me being uncoachable.
而是当有人告诉我一些事情的时候,
It's when someone tells me something.
嗯。
Yeah.
我想知道为什么他们会这么告诉我。
I want I want to understand why I'm being told that.
我不想盲目地听从。
I don't wanna just blindly listen.
所以当别人让我做某事时,我想说:这是我脑海中的理解方式。
So when someone tells me to do something, I wanna say, well, here's here was how I saw it in my mind.
这是我这么做的原因。
Here's why I did what I did.
嗯。
Yeah.
这就是我的思考过程。
Here was my thought process.
这样你就能明白我脑子里在想什么。
So you can understand what was going on in my head.
然后你也许就能告诉我,我哪里做错了,或者我本该怎么做才对。
And then maybe now you can tell me where I went wrong or what I should have done differently.
所以我觉得,很多时候人们误解了,以为我不在听。
So I, like, I think a lot of times people take it the wrong way as like, I'm not listening.
我只是希望他们能理解我脑子里的想法。
I just want them to understand what was going on in my head.
比如在球场上,如果我打了一个球,也许那不是一个正确的击球。
For example, on the court, if I hit a shot, maybe it wasn't the right shot.
我会说,嗯,我之所以那样做,是因为我觉得某某情况是这样的,我的意思是,我不会站在这里,因为我以为他已经被拉出球场了。
I'll say, well, well I did, I thought I could do that because so and so, I mean, I wouldn't line here because I thought he was pulled off the court.
我知道那是个难打的球,但你知道的,随便吧。
I knew it was a tough shot, but I, you know, whatever.
所以是的,
So yeah,
类似这样的事情。
stuff like that.
但在我所有的教练指导和训练中,我和教练之间总是有大量的来回交流,我会说出我的想法,问他对我打的某些球有什么看法。
But it is a lot of like any of my coaching, like practice sessions, there's a lot of talking going back and forth with my coach kind of just like saying what I thought, asking, asking his opinion on, on certain shots that I hit.
这种交流真的很多。
It's it's a lot of it's a lot of that.
这样很好。
It's it's good.
而且对于你来说,为了提升自己,如果在比赛后能自己静下心来思考比赛,这也能帮助你获得更清晰的视角。
And also like for you to improve and also like if on call you like to think about the game and the matches by yourself, it help you also to get perspective and
我很喜欢达伦·卡希尔分享的,他和安德烈·阿加西的经历完全一样。
love that Darren Cahill was sharing that with Andre Agassi was exactly the same.
每次他们告诉他什么,他都会说:‘好的,但为什么?’
Every time they were telling him something, he's like, Okay, but why?
然后他会说:‘好吧,这简直一塌糊涂。’
And he's like, Okay, no, this is shit.
但这是事实。
But it's true.
最终,网球是个体运动,你才是自己所做一切的主人。
At the end, it's an individual sport, and you are, the owner of what you're doing.
你明白吗?
You know?
如果打得很好,那就太好了。
If it's great, great.
但如果能具备这种能力,理解自己该做什么,并且能分辨出哪些话是胡说八道,那绝对是件好事。
If not but so having this ability to, like, be able to understand what you have to do and say like, being able to distinguish if whether you're saying it's bullshit or not, it's definitely a great thing.
没错。
Yeah.
我觉得我在球场上最出色的能力之一就是我的头脑和思考能力,我在场上真的能很好地思考,我希望我能有更多击球机会,这样就能做更多事情。
I, I think one of my, like best abilities on the court is my, my, my mind and thinking, I think, I think really well on the court and, you know, I wish I could do, I had more shots so I could do more things.
我受到一些限制,无法运用各种不同的策略,因为我必须以某种方式适应自己的打法。
I'm somewhat limited in all the different strategies and stuff I can do because I have to play it at, you know, in at least in some way play to my game.
嗯。
But Mhmm.
我从不希望教练说什么我就盲目听从。
Yeah, I never want a coach to just tell me something and I just blindly listen.
我想知道他们为什么这么说。
I I want to understand why that they're saying that.
在某些情况下,当我们讨论过后,我仍然会决定,我认为自己的思维方式才是正确的做法。
And then maybe some situations there, once we like talk it through, I still decide that I think my way of thinking is the right way to do it.
不错。
Nice.
你退役后想当教练吗?
Would you like to coach after your tennis career?
我想是的。
I think so.
我绝对不想到处奔波。
I definitely don't want to do all the traveling.
我觉得我可能会先休息一段时间,但同时,如果我不去当教练,那真是太浪费了。
It's like, I'm I'm I think I probably will retire for a bit, but at the same time, I think it would be a waste if I, if I don't coach.
我觉得我会非常擅长这个。
Think I would be, I think I would be very good at it.
而且我觉得,是的,我确实想当教练。
And I think that, yeah, I think that I would want to coach.
只是奔波真的太累了,
It's just the traveling is just,
但现在越来越多像这种双教练咨询角色的存在。
well, but now there's more and more like these two coaches consulting roles.
对于那些不想全职工作的人来说,找到一个合适的位置正变得越来越容易。
Like, it's, it's getting easier for people who don't want to do full time to find a good, a good role in it.
我们终于找到了一个想执教的球员。
We finally found a player we
想执教。
want to coach.
但这是真的。
No, but it's true.
你看到一种趋势,所有这些球员似乎比以往更具分析性,像达伦、布拉德·吉尔伯特之后,他们想回去运用这些策略。
You see a trend of all these players who seem to be more analytical than after like Darren, Brad Gilbert, after they want to go back and use all these strategies.
这很好。
That's nice.
当你开始在排名中上升并赢得你在印第安纳西部的第一个1000分冠军时,感觉如何?
How was when you started to keep moving up in the ranking and you won your first title in Indiana West home first 1,000.
那两周对你来说怎么样?
How was it for you that two weeks?
是啊,真的,那段时间太疯狂了。
Yeah, it was, I mean, it was, it was crazy.
我觉得那一年整体上,我的网球打得非常好,尤其是在2021年底到2022年初的时候,我的状态突然开始好转。
I felt like that year in general, I felt like I was just playing very good tennis, I think towards the end of, because I was like beginning of 2022 at the end of 2021, things really started kind of, like, clicking for me in my game.
我开始感觉,自己好像达到了某种状态,但说不清楚。
I started feeling like I was at, like, a I don't know.
好像是在温布尔登之后。
Was, like, after Wimbledon.
我的排名一直一路下滑,下滑,下滑。
I my ranking had just been, like, down, down, down, down.
我一度跌到了大约第40名左右。
I'd gotten to, like, I think, like, close to 40.
那时候我觉得,这可能是我多年来最低谷的时刻。
And I was feeling like it was, like, probably one of the lowest points I'd been in, like, a while.
然后不知怎么的,事情突然就开始顺利起来了。
And then out of nowhere, like, things just started kinda clicking for me.
所以接下来的休赛期我过得特别棒,因为我对打网球充满了兴奋。
And so then I I had, like, a an amazing off season because I was so, like, excited to be playing tennis.
终于,多年来某些击球动作一直让我感觉不对劲。
Like, finally, like, years of, like, certain shots not feeling good for me.
一切都感觉非常好。
Everything felt great.
我以世界排名第20的身份进入这一年,内心却无比坚定。
I came into the year, like, 20 in the world, and I was, like, so convinced in my mind.
我觉得自己的实力远超现在的排名。
Like, I'm so much better than my ranking right now.
我的水平已经足以稳居前十。
I'm playing at a level where I should a 100% be top 10.
所以进入那些比赛周时,我感觉非常好。
And so going into those weeks, I just I felt really good.
我一直在努力训练。
I'd been working really hard.
我对自己的球技感觉非常好。
I felt really good about my game.
然后,我就这样接连赢下了一些接近的比赛,你知道那种感觉。
And then, I just kinda kept squeezing out these, close matches and, like, you know how it is.
就像那些你总能艰难过关的周一样。
It's like some of those weeks where you just, like, you get through those close ones.
这简直就是命中注定。
It's just, like, it's just, like, kinda, like, meant to be.
你就是觉得,没错。
You feel like Yeah.
当你一次次从这些紧张的比赛中脱身时,随着赛事推进,你会在关键分上感到无比自信。
Almost like when you're you're getting out of those, like, tight matches, you just feel, like, so confident in the big points as the tournament goes on.
而这正是最重要的事情之一。
I, and that's like one of the most important things.
我觉得,是的,赢得冠军简直不可思议,而且还是以这种方式。
I think, yeah, it was unreal to win it and, know, do it in anyone else.
你提到过,在今年早些时候,你处于低谷,你指的是排名,还是心理状态,或者两者都有?
And you, you mentioned like at one point in the year before you were at like, you're lower, you meant just ranking or also mentally?
两者都是。
Both.
因为那时我对自己的表现感到非常糟糕。
Because I was so I felt so bad about my game.
我有个笑话。
Like, I I had this joke.
这其实不算笑话,因为某种程度上也是真的。
It's not really a joke though, because it's, like, also kinda true.
我经常跟我的团队这么说。
I would tell my team all the time.
我总是说,天啊,我17岁的时候,正手打得比现在好太多了。
I would always say, like, god, when I was 17 years old, I hit my forehand so much better than I hit my forehand now.
而且,显然,当我20岁、21岁的时候,我其他所有技术都好得多。
And, like, obviously, all the other parts of my game were much better when I was 20, 21, whatever.
我的发球现在好太多了。
I'm serving way better.
我的移动也进步了很多。
I'm moving so much better.
我的反手可能和以前一样,甚至更好,但我还是会说,天啊。
My backhand is probably the same or better, but I was like, god.
我现在正手的技术比以前差太多了。
My forehand is so much worse now than it used to be.
我就总是跟大家这么说,他们就会说:别说了。
And I'd just tell everyone that, and they'd be like, stop.
别说了。
Like, shut up.
我发誓,真的。
I'm like, I swear to god.
我当青少年时的正手要好得多。
My forehand was so much better when I was a junior.
而且,确实如此。
And and it I it was true.
比如,我觉得我输掉的比赛,比如2021年,我做了膝盖手术。
Like, I felt like the matches I was losing like, I had a in 2021, I had a a knee surgery.
我恢复得很快,但疫情之后,我就是状态不好。
I was back very quick, but, like, I was just having a bad year after COVID.
我觉得疫情真的打乱了我的节奏。
I felt like COVID really, like, disrupted, like, my rhythm a bit.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我觉得在疫情之前,我正逐渐找到状态。
I felt like I got some momentum going right before COVID.
我们在停赛前一周,我打进了阿卡普尔科的决赛。
I made the finals of Acapulco the week before we stopped.
我刚刚达到了职业生涯最高的20多名。
I had just hit a career high of like 20 something.
阿卡普尔科的决赛是我有史以来最好的成绩。
The finals of Acapulco was my best result ever.
然后我们就完全停了下来。
And then we just went full stop.
当我们恢复比赛时,我打得非常糟糕。
When we came back, I was playing awful.
嗯。
Yeah.
然后2021年真的不太好,你知道的。
And then that year 2021 was just not, you know, not a good year.
正如我所说,排名一直在下滑。
Again, like I said, just dropping back in the rankings.
我就是觉得,这还是我职业生涯中第一次感觉自己的方向完全反了。
I was just, just felt like it was like the first time in like my career that I felt like I was moving the wrong direction.
而且
And
突然间,这听起来可能很荒谬,但我开始看我17、18岁时打网球的视频,特别是正手击球。
out of nowhere, this is gonna sound so ridiculous, but I, like, was watching I just started watching videos of me, like, playing when I was, like, 17 and 18 years old, like, forehands.
然后我就试着分解那些动作,并重新模仿出来。
And then I just started trying to, like, break that down and, like, recreate it.
在印第安维尔斯的那周,我突然又开始把正手打得非常好。
And then that week of of Indian Wells, I just started hitting, like, hitting my forehand really good again.
然后一切就开始对上了。
And that started clicking.
一旦正手找回感觉,我整个比赛的其他部分也都跟着顺畅起来。
And then once that started clicking, everything else in my game started to, like, work with it.
嗯。
Mhmm.
因为当我的正手打不好时,我其实没有别的办法来结束回合——我的反手很稳,但正手才是我的制胜 shot。
Because I guess when I'm not hitting my forehand well, I don't actually have, like, a way to, like, finish points and, like because my backhand's solid, but my forehand's like a finishing shot.
所以,当状态不好时,我几乎什么都做不了。
So, like, when it's when it's rough, it's it's there's not much I can do.
在那之前几场比赛我输得很惨,简直就是在关键分上脑子一片空白。
And I was losing matches like a couple tournaments before and, you know, I was just full just choking my forehead.
只要是关键分,我就打得特别糟糕。
Like, just like any big point, like, was just so so bad.
所以,这正是让我走出低谷的原因,之后一切就开始顺利起来了。
So that's kind of just what got me out of that low point and everything just started clicking for me.
从那以后,情况就有点像——
And then, you know, since then it's kind of like
保重。
Stay well.
嗯。
Yeah.
我的底线技术已经达到了一定水平,当然,有些周我某些击球会比其他时候更好。
I mean, I've gotten the baseline for it has gotten to a point and, you know, there's definitely weeks where I'm hitting some shots better than others.
但那确实是我人生中一个重大的转折点。
But that was, I think, the big, like, really the big turnaround for me.
赢得印第安维尔斯之后,你当然不会给自己太大压力,但现在我得每周都做到。
And after winning Indian Wells, like, you don't like start, like, to put too much pressure on yourself, though now I need to do it every week.
你还是坚持一天一天地过,努力变得更好吗?
You still like take it one day by day, trying to get better?
是的,当然。
Yeah, of course.
我觉得那一年对我来说挺艰难的,因为在赢得印第安维尔斯冠军后,我多次受伤。
I think that year was kind of tough for me because I actually got injured a good bit after after the, the Indian Wells title.
但我几乎错过了整个红土赛季,因为我的脚出现了应力性骨折。
But, like I had a missed, like, almost the whole clay court season because I had a a stress fracture in my foot.
我想很大程度上是因为赢球后你打的比赛太多了。
And I think a lot of it was just playing so when you're winning, you're playing so much more tennis.
而我并不习惯这样。
And I wasn't used to that.
所以,打更多的比赛,而且是在更高水平上打,我真的没有准备好面对这些。
So, like, playing more tennis and playing it at a at a higher level, It it just wasn't like, I guess I wasn't ready for that.
嗯。
Yeah.
但即使你做了大量的健身房训练,我觉得还是没有什么能真正替代在场上打高水平比赛。
But, and even if you're doing like a lot of gym work and also, I still think it's like nothing can actually like substitute being on the court, playing the high level matches.
你必须这么做,才能让身体适应这种状态。
Like, you have to do that in order to get your body used to it.
所以,是的。
So Yeah.
我仍然是一周一周地来对待。
I still took it, you know, one week one week at a time.
对我来说,我一直觉得,一旦我做过一次某件事,嗯。
And then for me, I'm I'm someone who I've always felt like once I do something once Mhmm.
再次做起来就会变得容易得多。
It just becomes like substantially easier to do it again.
嗯。
Yeah.
就像去重现它。
Like to recreate it.
我一直都这么觉得。
Like, I've always felt like that.
所以有时候我需要花点时间才能达到某个阶段,但一旦达到了,我就觉得
So if I can just like, sometimes it takes me a while to get to a certain point, but once I can get to it, then I feel like
它随时都可能发生。
It can happen anytime.
只要我做了一次,就能再做一次。
Once I do it once, it's it can do it again.
不错。
Nice.
嗯。
Yeah.
你提到过,感觉自己打出了前20、前10的水平。
And you mentioned, like you felt like you were playing a good level top 20, top 10.
所以,如果你有这种心态,即使赢得一千人的比赛,可能还不是世界顶尖,也不算寻常,但至少方向是对的。
So obviously if you have that mindset, if you win the tournament of one thousand, maybe it's not the world, maybe it's not normal, but it's in that direction.
这只是在印证你内心的感受。
So it's just confirming what you are feeling.
所以,如果你低估了自己,结果没那么令人惊讶也就不足为奇了。
So maybe it's not as much as of a surprise if you underestimated yourself.
是的,当然。
Yeah, of course.
我认为,在职业体育中,最被忽视的一点就是,即使自信是虚假的,也要对自己充满信心。
I think, I think one of the most like overlooked things in just professional sports in general is having like a lot of confidence in yourself even if it's false.
哪怕这种自信完全是妄想,但拥有这种自我膨胀和自信,真的很重要。
Like even if it's completely delusional, just having like this, like having an ego and having the confidence in yourself Mhmm.
我觉得,这能让你走得非常远。
Will take you very far, I think.
是的。
Yeah.
我不喜欢这样,你知道,有时候排名较低或水平没那么高的球员可能会说一些话,别人可能会觉得这很傲慢或自大。
I I I don't like to, you know, sometimes someone maybe who's lower ranked or not as good will say something like, you know, that some people might take as arrogant or cocky.
有些人会告诉我:‘你能相信他居然说了这种话吗?’
And some people will tell me like, oh, can you believe he said that?
我会说:‘我喜欢这样。’
And I'll be like, I like it.
老实说,我不喜欢因为别人说出自己想做的事,就称他们为自大或傲慢。
Honestly, I don't I don't like to call people, I guess, cocky or arrogant for for just saying something that they wanna do.
如果他们是炫耀,那我确实会觉得那是傲慢。
You know, if it's different if they're like, if someone's bragging, then that's that's I take that as arrogance.
但如果有人只是表达一个目标,比如努力实现某事,而别人却打压他们,说‘他怎么可能觉得自己能成为世界第一,或者赢得大满贯?’
But if someone's saying something that is like, you know, almost manifesting a goal or like doing something and people are like shutting them down saying like, oh, how can he even think that he's gonna, you know, be number one in the world or win a slam?
像这样的情况,我从来不会觉得不好,相反,我很喜欢这样。
Like like, I I would never like, I I like that.
这让我相信,这个人具备达到顶尖水平所需的素质,因为你必须有这种信念,甚至有点近乎妄想地相信:我能成为最好的。
That proves to me that that person has what it takes to, like, be at the top level because you have to have that belief and almost that delusion a little bit of, I can be the best.
还有安全感。
And security.
我认为,最常打压他们的人往往是那些缺乏安全感的人,因为最终,如果你付出了努力,并且真正相信自己,为什么不能说出来呢?
I think like people who push them down most of time is like insecure people because at the end, if you're putting the work and you're really believing yourself, why cannot you say it?
这是真的。
And it's true.
有时候,仅仅告诉自己这是可能的,就是一个很好的方式,当遇到困难时,你能继续坚持,不会放弃。
Like sometimes just by telling to yourself that it's possible, it's a good way that when it gets tough, you keep pushing and you don't quit.
但这不仅仅是告诉自己,你必须真正地深信不疑。
But it's not even, it's not even, I guess, telling yourself it because you truly have to like really believe it.
你得有点疯狂,才能真正相信这一点。
You have to be kind of like a little crazy to like actually believe it.
比如,当我十三四岁的时候,我简直太妄想了。
Like, think, you know, when I was 13, 14 years old, I was so delusional.
我当时觉得自己在南加州挺厉害的。
Like I was like, I was good in like Southern California.
嗯。
Yeah.
然后,好吧。
And like, okay.
还有全国范围。
And like the nation.
但就和我同一年出生的孩子来说,可能有二十个比我强的人。
But in terms of people that are born in my year, there's probably like 20 kids better than me.
好吧。
Okay.
对于1997年出生的人来说。
And like for people that are in '97.
所以我离成为职业球员的轨迹还差得远。
So I was nowhere near the trajectory of being a professional player.
人们会问我打算上哪所大学。
And people would ask me what college I'm going to.
我要去打职业。
I'm going pro.
我要去打职业。
I'm going pro.
我记得有个球员特别问过我打算上哪所大学,而当时他的水平远比我高。
And like people would like, I remember specifically one player asked me what call and he, this was way better than me at the time.
好吧。
Okay.
他问我打算上哪所大学。
He asked me what college I was going to do.
我当时说:哦,我不打算上大学。
I was like, oh, I'm not going go to college.
他听了就笑我。
And he just laughed at me.
哦,天哪。
Like, oh no.
我当时很生气,他竟然笑话我,但这就是关键。
And it's like, I was mad that he laughed at me, like, but like, and that's the thing.
后来我当然做到了,但当我去USTA和那些家伙一起训练时,我才真正醒悟了,哇,我根本没自己想象中那么厉害。
Then I ended up, like, obviously ended up doing it, but I think I got a, you know, a rude awakening when I went to USTA and practiced with all those guys and realized like, wow, like I'm nowhere near as good as I thought I was.
是啊。
Yeah.
但因为我当时对成为职业选手有着极其强烈的自尊心,这反而推动我去训练、提升,去和那些人竞争。
But because I had that such a huge, I guess, ego about wanting to be a pro, then I like it pushed me to like train and get better, get better than compete with all those people.
所以我认为,那种近乎荒谬的、发自内心的自信,是所有运动中都无法教授的宝贵品质。
So I think almost having the having that like delusional belief in yourself that you truly believe it, it's like a huge it's a huge thing in in all sports that you can't teach.
你的想法确实有点妄想,但同时你愿意付出所有额外的努力去实现目标。
I mean, you were delusional, but you were at the same time willing to, like, do all the extra work needed to get there.
我认为,只要你愿意这么做,你就还有机会。
I think as as long as you're willing to do that, you maybe have your shot.
嗯。
Yeah.
这就是我说的意思。
That's what that's that's what I'm saying.
如果你没有这种……我觉得,如果你觉得自己特别厉害但实际上不是,而且你也没有那种……就像我说的,那种妄想,当你到了那里,发现有二十个人比你强,你就想,天哪。
If you don't have this, like, I guess these things going, if you think you're really good and you don't, but you don't have that, like, I guess, like I said, the delusion, like, you get to this place and you see there's 20 people better than you and then you're like, oh shit.
我想我只能上大学了。
Well, I guess I'm going to college.
看来我没自己想的那么厉害。
Like, I guess I'm not as good as I thought I was.
就像,要证明这是真实的。
It's like, it's the, it's the, to like prove that it's real.
就像有那么一个
Like there's a
你从来没想过上大学吗?
So you never thought about going to college.
没有。
No.
这从来就不是一个选择。
It was never an option.
所以我说过我会去南加州大学。
So I I said I would go to USC.
嗯。
Mhmm.
如果我去上大学,我口头承诺了要去南加州大学。
If if I went to college, I verbally committed to USC.
好的。
Okay.
但那从来就不在我考虑范围内。
But it was never it was never in in my mind.
没有。
No.
好的。
Okay.
明白了。
Gotcha.
我的意思是,当你参加的时候,我有点困惑。
I mean, when you did the I'm confused.
你赢了美国公开赛。
You won USOP.
青少年组。
Juniors.
你赢了美网,还在法网打进决赛。
US Open and you made final in French Open.
是的。
So Yeah.
在青少年组。
In juniors.
嗯。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
所以挺好的。
So it was good.
我在美网之前做出了决定。
I made the decision right before the US Open.
好的。
Okay.
好的。
Okay.
所以我打了,我确实是在男子资格赛之前做的,因为我拿到了男子资格赛的外卡。
So I played I played I I actually did it right before the men's qualifying because I had a wildcard in the men's qualifying.
好的。
Okay.
而且那可能是我一生中第一次,真的可能是第一次。
And it was, like, the first time it was actually might have been the first time my whole life.
我在一场比赛中真的非常紧张。
I was, like, really nervous in a match.
在那之前,我从来都没有紧张过,从来没有。
Like, before that, I'd never been nervous, like, ever.
嗯。
Yeah.
我出去打了职业生涯中最糟糕的一场比赛,就在男子资格赛第一轮。
And I went out and I played the worst match ever in the first round of the men's choise.
我刚宣布我要转为职业选手。
I just announced I was going pro.
我觉得我当时紧张得要命,以至于我可能做出了错误的决定。
And I think I was, like, so nervous to, like, like, like, that I could have made the wrong could have made the wrong decision.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我记得我输了,简直不知道场上发生了什么。
And I remember I lost, like, I it was one of I didn't even, like, knew know what happened on the court.
我记得我坐在更衣室里同一个位置。
And I remember I sat in the locker rooms in the same spot.
没有手机,就那样一动不动地坐了两个小时。
No phone just sat there like this for, like, two hours.
我只是在想,我到底在干什么?
Just like, what the fuck am I doing?
然后,是的。
And then, yeah.
接下来的一周我拼命训练,你知道的,因为我在青少年赛之前还有一些时间,然后我在青少年赛中表现不错。
And then I I worked really hard the next week, you know, because I had some time before juniors and then I, you know, did well at juniors.
从那以后,一切都解决了,挺好的。
And from there, everything was, you know, I got everything worked out, but Nice.
就是那种比赛,我的意思是,我第一次拿到法网外卡资格赛时,也是压力太大了,3-0领先,结果输了3-6、0-6。
It's the kind of matches where, I mean, me, first time I had a wild card qualies for Roland Garros, same, I was overstressed and I was up three love and I lost six three, six zero.
比赛结束后,我当时想,哦
After the match, I was like, oh
天啊,那
god, that
太痛苦了。
was painful.
所以有时候打这种比赛并不是最好的体验。
So it's not the best experience sometimes playing the slums.
我能谈谈这个吗?
Can I talk about it?
当然。
Yeah.
去年你和汤米·保罗一起在奥运会上获得了铜牌。
And last year you made a bronze medal in Olympics with Tommy Paul.
那是一种怎样的体验?和同年出生的汤米一起分享,感觉如何?
And how was experience and also sharing it with Tommy with same year as you and how was
我觉得是的。
I think it's, yeah.
我的意思是,我们能一起完成这件事真的很棒。
I mean, I think it's really cool that we were able to do it together.
我和汤米一起长大。
Like I grew up with Tommy.
我们从十四岁左右就认识了。
We've known each other since we were like 14 years old.
所以他就像我最好的朋友之一。
So he's like, he's one of my best friends.
所以我觉得我们一起的这段经历真的很棒。
So I think that experience together was really cool.
我觉得整个奥运经历真的很棒。
I think the whole Olympic experience was, was awesome.
你知道,那是我第一次去。
You know, that was my, that was my first time going.
我之前退出了最近两届。
I I'd opted out of the last two.
那是你第一次参赛吗?
And it was your first time playing?
是的。
Yeah.
里约奥运会,我其实不想去。
Rio, I didn't really wanna go.
然后我非常期待去东京。
And then I was super excited to go to Tokyo.
是的。
Yeah.
当所有关于新冠疫情的事情都来临时,我当时就想,我不想让这成为我的
And then when it everything came in with like all the COVID everything, I was like, I don't want this to be my
奥运经历。
Olympic experience.
第一次奥运经历。
First Olympic experience.
这根本不会像真正的样子。
It's just not gonna be like correct.
不是真正的奥运。
Not the real deal.
对。
Yeah.
就像疫情期间,谁都不能靠近别人。
Like COVID no one can like be around anyone else.
奥运村可能根本就不是原来的奥运村了。
Like the village is probably like not going to be like the village.
所以我就想,我真的不想这样。
So was like, I just, I just didn't want to do that.
所以这是第一次,美国队,所有的网球选手都住在一个非常好的酒店,他们为我们预订了非常不错的酒店。
So it's the first time, the the US team, the whole, like, all the tennis players were at like a really nice, they had like a really nice hotel booked for us.
我和汤米说,不,我们就在村子里。
Tommy and I were like, no, like we're in the village.
我们硬撑着,一起分享,你知道的,那个有史以来最小的房间。
We're grinding it out, like sharing, you know, sharing her, like the smallest room ever.
杰罗姆也和我们一起硬撑着。
Jerome also grinded it out with us.
其他人都只来了一天,然后就去酒店了。
Everyone else came for like a day and then went to the hotel.
是啊。
Yeah.
我们觉得,我们已经下定决心了。
We were like, we're committed to it.
然后,是的,直到我在铜牌赛中以40比15发球时,我才真正意识到赢得奖牌对我有多重要。
And then, yeah, I don't think I really realized how, like, important winning a medal was to me until I was serving for the match and the bronze match at, like, forty fifteen.
那时我才意识到,天啊,我真的紧张得要命。
I was like that's when it was like, Oh my God, like I'm actually like tight.
我当时没觉得我
Like, I didn't think I was
是最后一分。
the last point.
没关系。
It's okay.
后来我回来了,当时我们落后了几个破发点。
Well, I got back to do so we were down, we we were down a couple of break points.
有点吓人。
Like it was a little scary.
那是最后的一分。
It was the last point at the end.
有点吓人,但确实,直到那一刻我才意识到,赢得一枚奖牌对我而言有多么重要。
It was a little scary, but, yeah, I didn't realize until that moment, like how much it actually meant to me to get, you know, to win a medal.
真棒。
Nice.
所以你在比赛中很少紧张,还是说
So you rarely get nervous during the matches or like
特别紧张?
crazy nervous?
这要看情况。
It just depends.
这取决于我有多自信,以及我发挥得怎么样。
It just depends on like, think how confident I am and how I'm playing.
如果我觉得自己的表现真的很差,嗯。
If I feel like really, like bad about my game Mhmm.
那我就会更紧张,因为会开始想自己的决策问题。
Then, yeah, then I'll get more nervous because then the thoughts of like my decision making.
嗯。
Mhmm.
因为我的击球感觉没那么顺,我会想一些球,比如我想打这个球或者那个球。
It doesn't flow as easily to me because I think shots that I'd, like, see and I'd be like, I wanna hit this shot or that shot.
如果我打得不好,我就赢不了。
If I'm playing bad, then I'm not gonna make it.
所以当我在压力下时,不能只是随性地做第一个想到的动作。
So then I can't just sometimes do the first thing that comes to my mind when I'm under pressure.
我得控制住自己,不能随便打我想打的球,因为如果球进得少,确实如此。
I have to kind of reel it in and and and, you know, not just hit the shot I wanna hit because if things aren't going in, then Yeah.
你知道的。
You know?
但不,只要我打得顺,我就会在最重要的时刻发挥出最佳水平。
So but no, whenever I'm playing well, I'll I'll play my best in the most important moments.
嗯。
And Mhmm.
我会告诉自己,在压力情况下,你要了解对手,知道他们擅长什么、不擅长什么。
You know, I try to tell myself that, you know, let's make in a pressure situation, you know, obviously, you understand your opponent, you understand what they're comfortable with, what they're uncomfortable with.
那就逼他们用自己不擅长的方式来赢我,对吧?
Let's make them make them beat me with whatever I know that they're uncomfortable with, you know?
嗯。
Mhmm.
我们打他们那边更紧的一侧。
Let's let's let's hit to their their side that gets tighter.
如果,你知道,我打的是一个某侧容易出错的人,我就会把球都打到那边。
Let's if if, you know, so if I'm playing someone who has a side that goes off, I'll hit every ball there.
如果你能靠那个赢我,那我也接受。
If you can beat me with that, then I'm that's cool with me.
我会接受的。
Like, I'll I'll accept that.
对。
So Right.
对我来说,这会变化。
For me, it's it changes.
我觉得奥运会尤其如此,我有点更紧张,因为我和别人一起打。
And I think Olympics, especially, I got a little more nervous in that one because I'm playing with someone else.
所以,
So,
嗯,嗯。
like Mhmm.
我觉得在双打大赛中,我有时会变得稍微更紧张,因为我真的不想让我的队友失望。
I think I found myself sometimes getting a little bit more nervous in, like, a big doubles match because I don't wanna actually let down my my teammate.
我觉得如果是单打,紧张感肯定会少很多。
I think when it's just singles, it's it's it's definitely less nerves.
有意思。
Interesting.
我觉得你在场上更像是一名进攻型选手。
I see you more as an aggressive player on court.
是的,当然。
Yeah, for sure.
这对我来说很有趣,因为你内心的想法,以及你花很多时间去琢磨如何打球——显然,战术始终非常重要。
That's, that's why it's interesting for me to see like everything that goes in your mind and how, I mean, obviously tactic is always very important, I feel you spend quite a lot of time, like trying to figure it out to play.
我一直觉得你是个非常激进的球员,一有机会就立刻进攻。
And I always saw you as a player who were like super aggressive going for the shot right away.
这对我来说要看情况。
It, it depends for me.
这取决于比赛的走势和当时的情况。
It depends on just the flow of the match and how it's going.
如果我遇到一个状态极佳的对手,他们一出手就能击败我。
If I'm playing someone who is playing really well and they're they're when they're pulling the trigger, they're beating me.
那么我就得打得更激进,必须由我来主动进攻。
And then then I'm gonna have to play more aggressive, and I'm gonna have to be the one that takes the shot.
如果在关键分上看到了机会,我就想主动出击。
If I see the shot on a big point, then I'm gonna I wanna take it.
如果我状态很好,我就会直接进攻,因为我相信自己不会失误。
If I'm playing really well, I'm just gonna take it because I don't think I'm gonna miss.
但如果我正在打一局,试图破发,而对方在这一局里已经犯了两三个错误,给了我破发点,那我这时候如果贸然进攻,就太蠢了。
But if I'm playing a match where, you know, maybe I'm in a game, I'm trying to break serve and the person's made two or three mistakes in the game to give me the break point, I think it'd be pretty dumb of me to just pull the trigger on a shot.
是的。
Yeah.
既然我本就擅长积极进攻,为什么还要给这个人一个机会,哪怕我有很大概率能打进这一球?
Because why would I give this person a potential even though there's a good chance that I might make I'll make it, even though it's my game to be more aggressive.
既然他们刚犯了几个错误,我为什么还要冒险送他们一个白送的分数?
Why would I potentially risk giving this person a free point when they're obviously just made a couple of mistakes?
这就像是,让她们自己犯错吧——就像我说的,取决于比赛的走势,嗯。
It's like, let's make them So just depending on kinda how it's going, like I said, the flow of the match Yeah.
我能不能根据情况决定在关键分上要多积极?
I can I can decide how aggressive I wanna be on a big point?
你知道吗,如果我有过几次破发点,而他们却打出了特别好的球,直接压制了我,那我就得想,好吧。
You know, if I feel like I've had some break points, they've come up with really good shots, like they're beating me, Then it's like, okay.
我得在这一分打得更积极些,争取赢下来,因为他们已经证明了,如果我打得太过保守,他们就会赢下这一分。
I need to play in this point more aggressively to try to win it because they're they've shown me that they're gonna beat me in the point if I play too safe.
但要是我觉得他们很紧绷,肯定会失误,你知道的,他们就等着我犯错,那我就像之前说的,往他们觉得更难接的那边打就行。
But if I feel like that they're tight, they're gonna miss, you know, they just they want me to make a mistake, then I'll just, like I said, hit to whatever side I think is a little sketchier from them.
他们会更谨慎一些,看看你能不能赢我。
They're gonna be a little more tight on and, you know, let's see let's see you beat me.
是的。
Yeah.
这是个好观点。
That's a good point.
你觉得这是那种随着时间推移可以学习和提升的东西吗?
And do you think it's something you you learn and improve with time?
因为有时候,刚开始的进攻型选手会太过激进。
Because sometimes aggressive player at the beginning, maybe they go too much for it.
我就属于这种,即使学了一些东西后,我还是会太激进,要平衡好可能需要比更战术型的选手更长的时间。
I'm the first one, I still go too much for it, after like learning sometimes to balance it a bit may take a bit longer than more like tactical.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,对我来说,随着年龄增长,我开始变得更加平衡。
I mean, I think as I, for me, as I got older, I started to have more balance.
我觉得我年轻的时候没有选择更稳打法的余地,因为我速度太慢,根本打不了长回合。
I think when I was younger, I didn't have the option to be more steady because I was extremely slow and like, couldn't play a long point.
所以我总是抓住第一个机会就出手,因为我对自己在长回合中坚持、磨蹭和奔跑没有信心。
So I'm always pulling the trigger the first chance I get because I don't feel I didn't feel confident staying in like a long rally and grinding and like running.
当我提升了移动能力,也增强了稳定性之后,我才开始意识到,这种打法其实也是我的一个选择。
And I think once I improve my movement and improve just like my ability to like be steady, I started to to understand that that's also an option for me.
然后我注意到,无论是看网球还是打网球,当你拥有强大的发球,而且不太可能被破发时,接发球的一方会承受很大压力。
And then I've noticed, yeah, just watching tennis, playing tennis, like, when you have when you're someone who has a big serve and you're probably not gonna get broken, there's a lot of pressure on the person returning.
没错。
Yep.
所以很多时候,我赢比赛根本不需要做太多事情。
So a lot of times I win matches where I don't I I don't have to do much.
我只是管好自己的发球局。
Like, I take care of my serve.
嗯。
Mhmm.
你知道吗,我总是在发球后积极进攻,因为那是进攻的好时机。
You know, I'm always trying to be aggressive off my serve because it's a that's a good time to be aggressive.
我个人认为,当球员是接发球方时,比作为发球方时更能打好回合,因为发球方承受着更大的压力。
I personally believe people play points way better from the baseline when they're the returner than when they're the server because there's more pressure on you as the server.
所以当我作为接发球方时,我往往会迫使对手多打几拍。
So I tend to, like, make people play a bit more when when I'm the returner.
直到今天,我依然惊讶于有多少场比赛,我只是守好了自己的发球局就赢了。
And, I mean, it it still surprises me to this day how many matches I win where I feel like I took care of my serve.
我在接发时把球打回对方场地,他们却不断失误,给了我破发机会。
I put balls in the court when I was returning and they just gave me mistakes and they gave me a break.
这种情况会发生。
It happens.
这种情况经常发生。
It happens a lot.
记下一些东西。
Write down some stuff.
去年你打进了美国公开赛的决赛。
Last year you made it to the final of the us open.
对你来说,那是一种怎样的体验?
How was that experience for you?
是的,那真的很棒。
Yeah, that was, I mean, that was great.
我认为,作为一名美国球员,美网可能是我一年中压力最大的两个星期。
I think us open for me is like probably like the most stressful, like two weeks of the whole year as an American player.
这是我显然最希望取得好成绩的赛事。
It's the tournament that I obviously care about doing the the best at.
比赛前有太多事情要处理,比如拍摄、活动等等。
There's so much stuff going on before the tournament, like shoots, events, like everything.
这绝对是全年最忙碌的一周。
It's like the busiest week of the year by far.
所以事情非常多,而且我当时还在卫冕四分之一决赛的积分。
So it's just like a lot going on, but, I was defending a quarterfinals as well.
所以我想,我当然希望表现得好一些。
So I was like, you know, I definitely wanted to wanted to do well.
嗯。
Mhmm.
总的来说,我觉得这一周最让我明白的是,我在比赛中的发挥并不算特别出色。
And all in all, I think the week what what the week showed me the most was like, I don't think I played like amazing during the tournament.
我只是发挥出了我预期或希望的水平。
Like I played how I would expect or hope myself to play.
你知道的?
You know?
我并没有打得特别好,只是打了一点。
I didn't play like, I played like a little bit.
我觉得我的表现高于平均水平。
I'd say I played above, above average.
我打得相当稳定,这对我来说很棒。
Like I played solid, which, which is great for me.
我觉得,只要我做好了该做的事,赛前有一周良好的训练,我的精神状态就会特别集中和专注。
I feel like that feeling of if I'm taking care of what I need to take care of, I get a good training week before the tournament, like, I'm super mentally just, like, locked in and focused.
对我来说,现在最重要的是那些我感觉精神高度投入、全身心投入、在场外也照顾好每一个细节的周。
And I think for me, that's the biggest thing nowadays is the weeks that I feel like I'm very just, like, mentally turned on and like in it and like taking care of all the little details when I'm like off the court.
嗯。
Mhmm.
一上球场,我就特别专注和投入。
And I get on the court and I'm so just like dialed in and focused.
那些时候,我打出了最好的网球。
Like those are weeks that I'm playing the best tennis.
嗯。
Mhmm.
因为网球水平本身,我觉得一直都在那里。
Because the actual tennis level itself, feel like has just been there.
所以当我感觉把所有这些事情都处理得当的时候
So when I feel like when I'm on top of all that stuff
嗯。
Mhmm.
我平均或略高于平均的网球水平已经足够让我进入决赛。
My average or slightly above average level tennis was was good enough
嗯。
Mhmm.
足以让我进入决赛。
To get me to the to the finals.
显然,这种情况并不总是能奏效。
Obviously, it's not always gonna work like that.
有些人会发挥得特别好,那样你就赢不了他们。
There's some people are gonna play, like, really good against you, and then you're not gonna beat them.
嗯。
But Mhmm.
在这种情况下,美网公开赛,我整个赛事都发挥得很好。
In this situation, the US Open, I played well the whole tournament.
没什么特别的。
Nothing crazy.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我觉得这真的让我明白,我不需要打得多么出色,只要心理上非常专注,发挥稳定,就能走得远,取得好成绩。
And I think that was that was really great to show me that I don't need to play
是的。
Yeah.
或者打得超棒,也能感觉有希望走得深,只要我心理上高度专注,发挥稳定,就能取得不错的成绩?
Or be playing amazing to, like, feel like I can go deep as long as I'm just mentally, like, very locked in and, like, playing solid, then, you know, I can I can have, like, big results?
不错。
Nice.
是的。
Yeah.
这是个很好的态度,既然你已经做到过一次,就继续努力,事情自然会成功。
That's the good approach to, know, if you did it once, just keep working and, and it will happen.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得,有时候我参加比赛时会想,我并没有打出最好的网球。
I feel like, I feel like sometimes I'd show up to tournaments and be like, I'm not playing my best tennis.
我几乎就干脆把这一周放弃了。
And I'd almost kind of just like write the week off.
所以我告诉自己,我来这里是为了走得更远,赢得比赛。
So I'm like, I'm here to, I'm here to like, you know, go deeper, win the tournament.
但我又想,哦,我打得不够好。
And I'm like, oh, I'm not playing well enough.
所以我可能赢不了。
So I'm probably not gonna.
这就变成了一种糟糕的心态,仿佛还没开始,我就已经准备放弃这一周了。
And then it's just like, it's just, it's a bad, like, guess, mentality to be in where it's like, I'm almost just riding off the week before it starts.
我知道其他球员也会这样。
And I know other players do this as well.
如果他们觉得自己打得不够好,嗯。
If they don't feel think they're playing great Mhmm.
那么他们就几乎不太在乎比赛了,因为他们觉得,哦,这根本不是我的状态。
Then they're just like, almost don't care as much about the tournament because they're like, oh, this is just not my week.
我打得不够出色。
I'm not playing like amazing tennis.
我不会的,嗯。
I'm not gonna and yeah.
所以我认为这是我去年学到的最重要的事。
So I think that's the biggest thing that I learned last year.
即使打得不够完美,也照样能深入比赛。
It's like, don't need to be playing amazing tennis to still, you know, go deep in tournaments.
不错。
Nice.
嗯。
Yeah.
另外,网球比赛中,有时候你开局的状态可能很一般甚至很差。
And the other thing also with tennis, sometimes you can start a tournament with a level quite average or slash bad.
是的。
Yes.
然后你一路晋级。
And you pass.
到了最后一场比赛,你可能会打半决赛或决赛。
And then the last match you will play either like semifinal or final.
你会觉得,哦,这简直是两个不同级别的比赛,
You're like, okay, this is like two different division is like,
当然。
for sure.
当然。
For sure.
你完全可以一步步打进去,越打越好,每场比赛都有提升。
You can a 100% always kind of just play yourself into the tournament and get better and get better each match.
你也可以反过来,当然可以。
You can also do the opposite, you of course.
你可能第一场比赛打得非常出色,但下一场比赛却表现糟糕。
You can play an amazing first match and then play horrendous the nice match.
就像在状态良好的那一周。
As in the good practice week.
有时候并不意味着会是一个好比赛,但是
Sometimes doesn't mean it's like going to be a good tournament, but
是的,
yeah,
说得太早了。
speaking too early.
是的。
Yeah.
我确实经历过,是的,我遇到过这种情况。
I've had, yeah, I've had it.
我经历过各种情况。
I've had it go both ways.
所以我不确定。
So I don't know.
有些人说,总是好训练周,坏训练周。
Some people, some people say it's always like good practice week, bad, bad practice week.
好。
Good.
但我经历过最糟糕的训练,最后却赢了比赛。
But I've had the worst practices ever and then ended up winning a tournament.
我也有过训练状态很好、发挥出色的时候,你知道的,各种情况我都经历过,所以我现在不太在意这些了。
I've had good practices, played well, good you know, I've had it in every single different So I I don't look into it too much now.
你会设定一些以结果为导向的目标吗?比如赢得某个特定比赛或达到某个排名,还是你只专注于过程,每天努力进步,看看能走多远?
Did you put like result goals, result oriented, like winning a specific tournament or a specific ranking, or you just focus on the journey and trying to get better every day and see how far that gets you?
我的意思是,我确实会关注一些排名积分,但我倾向于设定目标,并在全年中不断重新评估它们。
I mean, I focus on like, I'd say like there's like ranking points I want to, but I think I like to set my goals almost like I like to reevaluate them throughout the year.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我觉得设定这样的目标其实挺危险的,比如去年,我想打进年终总决赛。
I think it's like a really dangerous thing to do to like set I guess, for example, last year, I wanted to make World Tour Finals.
嗯。
Mhmm.
美网之后,我就基本稳了。
And then after US Open, I was pretty much set.
我几乎肯定会以第六或第七名结束这一年。
I was gonna pretty like almost for sure finish the year, like six or seven.
是的。
Yeah.
我几乎不可能排不到第八名。
It was almost impossible for me to not be eight.
所以这就变得有点危险了。
So that's where it gets, it's, it gets, I guess dangerous.
因为你会想,哦,我达成目标了。
Cause you're like, oh, I got my goal.
嗯。
Yeah.
然后你可能会在这一年剩下的时间里失去动力。
And then you can kind of just like lose the motivation the rest of the year.
所以我就给自己设了一个新目标。
So then I, then I just, I set a new goal.
我说,好吧,现在我想成为前五名,这在当时是个很难设定的目标。
I said, okay, now I want to be, I want to finish your top five, which was a tough goal to set at the time.
嗯。
Yeah.
但它一直激励着我,我想,在这一年剩下的时间里。
But, it kept me, I guess, for the rest of the year.
另外,你知道,如果你在年初就设定一个目标,比如,我想年终排名世界第一。
Then also, you know, maybe if you set a goal at the beginning of the year, it's like, oh, I want to finish the year one in the world.
现在你已经走完了一半的年份,但这件事不会发生了。
Now you're halfway through the year and it's not going to happen.
是的。
Yeah.
你
You
也必须重新评估一下。
have to reevaluate also.
现在你得重新评估,说好吧,那我们目标改为进入年终总决赛之类的。
Now you got to reevaluate and say, okay, now let's, let's make it to world tour finals or something like that.
所以,我从不习惯对某个特定赛事设定期望。
So it's like, but I never, I never like to set expectations on one tournament in particular.
我讨厌那样。
Hate that.
风险太高了。
It's too risky.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。