本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
是赖斯。
It's Rice.
多么精彩的进球。
What a goal.
德克兰·赖斯用一记任意球直接破门。
Declan Rice with an absolute rocket with a free kick.
阿森纳1-0领先。
Arsenal lead one out.
内切。
Cut inside.
萨卡。
Saka.
我知道足球运动员不该成为榜样,所以今早我抱着脚踝在厨房地板上打滚。
I know that football isn't supposed to be role models, so I rolled around on the kitchen floor this morning holding my ankle.
但就像凯萨托一样,
But much like Kaisato,
这并没能阻止我妻子因为我没有倒垃圾而生气。
it did nothing to keep my wife from being mad at me for not taking out the garbage.
这里是阿森纳视角赛后播客。
This is the Arsenal Vision post match podcast.
我是埃利亚斯·史密斯。
My name is Elias Smith.
你可以在推特上拉黑我。
You can block me on Twitter.
我倒在垃圾桶旁的地上,翻滚着,抱着脚踝,哭了一小会儿,大声呼喊,伸手向天。
Got on the ground by the garbage cans, rolled around, grabbed my ankle, cried a little bit, shouted out, reached to the stars.
救救我。
Help me.
救救我。
Help me.
而她只是走到我面前。
And she just walked up to me.
她说,你在干什么?
She's like, what are you doing?
你为什么没把垃圾拿出去?
Why didn't you take the garbage out?
我说,但我我试过了然后我的脚踝,但是没用。
I said, but I I tried and then my ankle, but no.
没用。
Didn't work.
就像对凯萨托那样,没用。
Just like with Kaisato, didn't work.
所以我,你知道,我也学他的样子,在房子里走来走去,撞我的孩子们,把他们推倒,还踢了狗两脚。
So I, you know, I also followed his lead, walked around the house, bashing my kids, pushing them down, kicked the dog twice.
没有。
No.
我开玩笑的。
I'm kidding.
我不会做那些事,因为我不是——这一点很重要——像莫伊塞斯·凯塞多那样的超级混蛋。
I wouldn't do those things because I am not, and this is important, like Moises Caicedo, a massive see you next Tuesday.
那不是我的本性。
That is not what I am.
亲爱的听众,你也不是那样的人。
And neither are you, dear listener.
我们爱你。
We love you.
感谢你的陪伴。
Thank you for being here.
这次我们将尝试分析一场几乎称不上比赛的比赛。
This is going to be an attempt to analyze a game that wasn't much of a game.
说实话,昨晚和克莱夫、保罗做即时反应时,我很难理性分析,因为当时满脑子都是情绪。
I will say, I I went into the instant reaction last night with Clive and Paul struggling to address it because all I felt was emotion.
现在情绪稍微平复了些,希望能加入些分析,这也正是我们要尝试做的。
Now that the emotion has receded a little bit, hopefully, some analysis can creep in, and that is in fact what we will attempt to do.
给大家快速通知一下,我们终于终于有了一些周边商品。
Just a quick note for you that we finally finally have some merch.
所以如果你一直在说,天啊,你知道吗,生活感觉真不错。
So if you've been saying, gosh, you know, Life feels pretty good.
真不错。
Pretty good.
阿森纳高居榜首,冠军之师。
Arsenal top to tabletop, the champions.
就是还没有AVP的周边。
Just don't have any AVP merch.
我们早就料到这会是你担心的问题。
Well, we we knew that would be a consideration that you'd be worried about it.
你可以访问shop.arsenalvisionpodcast.com购买一些。
You can go to shop.arsenalvisionpodcast.com and get some.
这样你生活中唯一还在担心的那件事,就解决了。
And then that one concern, the only thing left in your life that you were concerned about, resolved.
我我对此感到非常兴奋。
I I am excited to talk about this.
我对围绕它的反响感到兴奋。
I'm excited to talk about the reaction around it.
我很想讨论我们本可以如何更好地解决问题,或者为什么我们没能更好地解决问题,以及目前的处境。
I'm excited to talk about how we could have solved problems better or why we weren't able to solve problems better, where it leaves us.
也许可以稍微前瞻一下对布伦特福德的比赛。
Maybe a little peek ahead to Brentford.
现在赛程确实很密集,但我觉得我们算是得到了一个小礼物——一场主场作战的比赛,应该能顺利拿下,为周末另一场艰难的客场之旅做准备。
It is relentless right now, but I think we've been handed just a little bit of a gift with a home fixture that we should be able to navigate ahead of another difficult away fixture at the weekend.
所以这个赛季,你知道的,不会轻松。
So the season just you know, it's it's not gonna let up.
他们不会直接把冠军拱手相让。
They're not just gonna give us the title.
恐怕我们必须靠实力去赢得它。
We're gonna have to go earn it, I'm afraid.
那我们直接开始吧,我想一起投入讨论的唯一人选就是克莱夫·帕尔默,恨不得跳进他的怀抱里畅谈。
So let's just jump right in, and we're jumping in with the only man I want to jump in with into his arms and into the discussion is Clive Palmer.
你好,克莱夫。
Hello, Clive.
你好。
Hello.
你好。
Hello.
我渴望被你的分析温暖包裹,受其熏陶并从中学习。
I want to be wrapped in the warmth of your analysis and cradled by it and educated by it.
我很乐意效劳。
I am glad to do that.
克莱夫,让我先从这个话题开始,因为我认为这本质上是对话的切入点。
Let me just start with this, Clive, because I think this is fundamentally the entry point to the conversation.
你认为这是个好观点还是坏观点?
Do you regard that as a good point or a bad point?
我认为这是个好观点。
I regard it as a a good point.
我听了蒂姆从现场发来的语音留言,完全明白你的意思。
I listened to Tim's voice note from the ground, and I understand exactly what you mean.
有时候你走进一个地方,立刻就知道今天不会顺利。
Sometimes you walk into a place that you just know this is not gonna be our day.
那接下来会怎样呢?
So how's this gonna go?
这很难用文字描述或量化。
And it's very hard to write that down and quantify it.
但对于那些去看比赛的人,尤其是客场作战时,有时你会感觉能在这里有所收获。
But for those that go to games, particularly away games, you get a feeling sometimes that you can get out of here with something.
一切都会好起来的。
It's gonna be fine.
你懂我的意思吧?
You know?
我认为,如果你把这周看作三场比赛的一周,上周末我们对阵热刺,那对我们来说是一场关键比赛。
And I think it's if you look at this this week as a three game week, last weekend, we had Spurs, massive game for us.
我走进去时感到恶心。
I felt sick walking in.
我们取得了结果,情绪高涨,全球范围内产生了大量相关内容,搞定。
We get the result, big emotions, lots of content around the world, Tick.
然后我们面对的是世界上最好的球队,在酋长球场我们痛击了他们,场上场下都击败了他们。
Then we have the team that's the best team in the world, and we bosh them about the Emirates, beat them on and off the pitch.
太棒了。
Fantastic.
在欧洲全体观众面前的一场重大赛事。
A massive event in front of the in front of the whole of Europe.
鲜花如潮。
Loads of flowers.
完成。
Done.
搞定。
Tick.
接下来我们客场对阵切尔西,他们本周也有重要比赛。
Then we have Chelsea away, who also have a big week.
但他们的大赛周上周末从伯恩利开始,那场比赛中他们让凯·塞纳休息了。
But their big week started off with Burnley last weekend, and they rested Kai Sena in that game.
根本没让他上场。
Didn't play him at all.
他们在半场时换下里斯·詹姆斯,因为他们知道接下来对阵巴恩斯利和阿森纳的两个主场比赛才是目标。
They took Reece James off at halftime because they knew the next two home games against Barstow and Arsenal was their target.
我觉得有趣的是我们前两个主场比赛都表现得非常非常好。
And I think it's interesting that we had the first two home games, which we've done really, really well.
而最后一场比赛在战术上同样复杂,对我们来说很艰难。
And the last game, equally complex tactically, was, you know, it was a tough one for us.
对吧?
Right?
因为我们有三场更艰难的比赛,你知道,伯恩利对切尔西来说相对轻松些,我觉得他们取得了很棒的成绩,顺便说一句。
Because we had three tougher games, you know, Burnley being a slightly easier game for Chelsea, which I thought they got a great result, by the way.
所以,是的,他们有机会,埃利奥特。
And so, yeah, they had an opportunity, Elliott.
从他们的角度想想看。
Think about it from their perspective.
我们连中后卫都没有,也没有真正的中锋就来了。
We rock up without our center backs, without a true center forward.
你知道吗?
You know?
到处都是临时拼凑的组合。
Partnerships everywhere that are different.
在一周密集赛程的尾声,如果你是对方,看到我们这样的阵容,会觉得今天稳操胜券。
On the end of a big week, if you're them, we see the teams here thinking, we're gonna take them today.
我认为他们确实带着十足的侵略性和热情上场了。
And I think they came out like that with real aggression and gusto.
所以在这些情况下能拿到一分,我觉得还算可以。
And and so to get the point in those these circumstances, I think is okay.
好吧。
Okay.
勉强可以接受。
Just about okay.
这样说得通吗?
That makes sense?
是啊。
Yeah.
顺便告诉你一件事。
And I'll tell you something, by the way.
我可不是个肮脏的穴居人,所以我不会混切尔西的圈子,也不会看他们的文章或浏览他们的社交媒体。
I'm not a filthy troglodyte, so I don't travel in Chelsea circles or read their articles or peruse their social media.
那我可真要大吃一惊了。
I'd be pretty surprised.
嗯,我不会感到惊讶,因为这是切尔西。
Well, I wouldn't be surprised because it's Chelsea.
但如果一个理智的球迷群体不对莫伊塞斯·凯塞多感到愤怒,我会相当惊讶,因为你知道,我所看到的都是切尔西将这场平局当作英雄主义来庆祝。
But I would be pretty surprised if a reasonable fan base wasn't furious with Moises Caicedo because, you know, all I've seen is Chelsea celebrating this draw as heroism.
我们在他们的主场踢球,没有我们的明星中后卫——他们是我们球队的象征,而他们多休息了一天来准备,拥有更多火力支援。
We played without our star center backs who are the identity of our team on their pitch with an extra day's rest for them to prepare with more of their firepower at their disposal.
比赛一开始他们就压制我们,看起来对我们来说是一场非常艰难的比赛。
And they were getting into us to start that game, and it looked like a really tough game for us.
而莫伊塞斯·凯塞多只是选择了懦夫的方式逃避。
And Moises Caicedo just took the coward's way out.
如果我是他们,我会非常愤怒。
I'd be furious if I were them.
就是这样。
That that's it.
我是说,他选择了懦夫的方式退出比赛,让他们的下午变得更加艰难。
I mean, he took the coward's way out of the game and and made it a much tougher afternoon for them.
我知道如果角色互换,比如米哈伊尔·马里诺或其他球员,我简直无法想象我们队里会有谁像莫伊塞斯·凯塞多那样犯蠢——在推搡他人后还伸直腿去恶意犯规,明显就是故意想被罚下场。
I know if if the shoe was on the other foot and, you know, Mikhail Marino or someone I can't even imagine any of our players being idiots in the way Moises Caicedo is, but steamed into a challenge straight leg that way after, you know, pushing people around and clearly wanting to be sent off.
我要是他们肯定气疯了。
I'd be furious with them.
所以事情就是这样了。
So it is what it is.
顺便说,现在他们必须继续比赛。
Now they have to play, by the way.
他们这重要的一分在争冠大局中毫无意义,反而导致他们接下来三场比赛都失去了号称世界最佳球员的莫伊塞斯·凯塞多。
Their their big point, which gets them nothing in the context of the title race, means that they now have to play three games without Moises Caicedo, who supposedly is the best player in the world.
所以,取决于他们的目标是什么,我不认为这对他们是个好结果。
So, you know, I I don't regard it as a good point for them depending on what their ambitions are.
我也不确定这对我们是否算好结果——毕竟对手少打一人整整一小时,我们本该把握机会解决问题。
I just don't know if I regard it as a good point for us for the obvious reason that with 10 men for an hour, you'd like to solve the problem.
但我要说的是,接下来这点才是我真正想讨论的重点。
But I will say this, and this is the next thing that I kinda wanna bring up into the conversation.
嗯。
Mhmm.
首先,如果你回顾这一周并认为曼城是我们最大的争冠对手——如果你真的这么想的话——他们要在客场对阵纽卡斯尔,主场迎战利兹联。
First of all, if you look at the week and you say City are our biggest title rivals, if you really believe that, they've got Newcastle away leads at home.
我们则是主场对热刺,客场战切尔西。
We've got Spurs at home, Chelsea away.
我对这两场比赛的目标原本是保持住现有优势。
My goal would have been for that little two game stretch, let's hold serve.
我们在这两场比赛中将领先优势扩大了一分。
We stretched our lead by a point over those two games.
这是个不错的结果。
That is a good outcome.
另外我想说的是,听着。
The other thing I would say is, look.
人们不太喜欢我们的防守成为球队的标识。
People don't love that our identity is our defense.
有很多人希望我们的特色是进攻,我认为我们的进攻也相当出色。
There's a lot of people that want our identity to be an attack, and I think we're pretty good attacking team too.
但我们的特色是防守,而我们这场比赛没有展现出这一特色。
But our identity is our defense, and we played without our identity.
萨利巴和加布里埃尔是我们精神上的支柱。
Saliba and Gabrielle are our emotional identity.
他们是我们在防守中的定海神针。
They're our calmness in our defending.
他们能粉碎对手的希望。
They rob the hope from the opposition.
他们为我们的定位球增添了威胁。
They add threat to our set pieces.
他们帮助我们防守定位球,并在防守中营造出一种这场比赛所缺乏的从容感。
They help us defend set pieces, and they create a calmness in the way we defend games that was absent in this game.
在这场被对手将对抗强度提升到全新水平的艰难客场比赛中,我们派出了两名年轻且经验不足的中卫组合。
We played two young and experienced players together at center back in a tough fixture away in a game where the temperature was taken to a totally new level by the opposition.
因此,我们始终无法平息比赛的激烈程度,因为我认为在某些方面最能为我们做到这一点的球员——中后卫们——缺席了。
And so we were never able to chill the heat of the game because the players who I think are most capable of doing that for us in some respects are center backs weren't there.
所以,克莱夫,接下来非常重要的讨论点当然是威廉·萨利巴的缺席。
And so, Clive, the next really important talking point, of course, is the absence of William Saliba.
这是你在赛前最不愿听到的消息。
And it's news you hate to get right before a game.
我确信我们对此的准备时间甚至可能只有一晚上。
I'm sure it's not something that we prepared for more than just maybe even overnight.
我知道他差点就能赶上这场比赛了。
I know he was close to making it in this game.
所以选择马卡林和卡皮尔当然是对的,但这极大地影响了我们应对这种比赛的方式。
So going with Mascarin and Capier is, of course, I think the right call, but it very, very powerfully influences the way we can approach a game like this.
当你看到这个消息时,你是怎么看待它对我们即将面临的比赛类型的影响的?
So when you saw that news, how were you thinking about the the way that influences the the type of game we're gonna be in?
是的。
Yeah.
嗯,显然,有两位关键球员。
Well, obviously, there are two major players.
可以说他们是欧洲最佳搭档组合,大家都知道这一点。
They're the they're the best partnership in Europe, shall we say, and everyone knows about them.
我们很少会连其中一位都缺席。
It's not very often that we don't have one of them at least.
你明白吗?
You know?
所以我觉得这确实影响了我的信心,因为我醒来时还相当有信心。
So and I think it did sort of affect my confidence because I was pretty confident when I woke up.
我原本真以为有他们在我们就能完成任务。
I really thought we'd go and do the job with them.
这确实让我有点受挫。
So it did sort of knock me back a little bit.
但观看比赛时,重点不在于谈论他们的特点。
But watching the game, it's not about saying about their identity.
他们为什么这么出色?
Why are they so good?
你知道吗?
You know?
他们发起一切攻势,也终结一切进攻。
And they start everything off, and they stop everything.
这确实是...没错。
That's a that's a Yeah.
这份履历很漂亮,不是吗?
That's a good CV, isn't it?
对吧?
Right?
这些年来加布里埃尔的传球数据飙升,传球质量也大幅提升。
So Gabriel's passing numbers have gone through the roof over the years, and his pass quality has gone up as well.
所以这是关键所在,他就站在那里。
So it's a major thing, right, where he he's there.
他提前的行动会让对手觉得,我们对他们毫无办法。
And what he does earlier is it it makes the other team think, well, we've got no solutions against them.
因为在这场比赛中,莫斯基托持球很多。
Because in this game, Mosquito had a lot of the ball.
但萨利巴控制着球权。
But Saliba has that ball.
他正带球突入中场,吸引防守队员。
He's driving into midfield, attracting people.
有时在进攻组织阶段,那些你看不见的主动行为其实存在,防守时的主动行为也同样存在。
And so sometimes it's almost like the proactive things you get in buildup that you don't see are not there, but also the proactive things in defense that you that you get.
想想下半场刚开始的时候。
And think about the start of the second half.
对吧?
Right?
球被大脚开出,凯佩争顶——顺便说下,切尔西整场比赛都在重点盯防他。
A ball will just booted up, and Keppe goes up for it whose bill was targeted by Chelsea all day, by the way.
他没能干净利落地争到那个头球。
He doesn't quite win that header cleanly.
他们获得了一个任意球。
They get a free kick.
这个任意球传到远门柱可能有点大了。
The free kick is maybe a bit big on the far post.
雷被吸引过去,最终不得不做出扑救。
Ray gets attracted, ends up having to make a save.
我不确定贾罗德·佩德罗的头球是否能进。
I'm not sure the header was going in for Jarrod Pedro.
他们因此获得一个角球,并利用这个角球得分了。
They get a corner from that, and from the corner, they score.
你知道吗?
You know?
就像是,天啊。
It's like, oh my god.
最初只是一个直线球?
What started off as one straight ball?
你知道吗?
You know?
如果你能赢下那个直线球并回传,他们就得不到那个角球了。
And if you win that straight ball and send it back, they're not getting that corner.
他们能得分吗?
And are they scoring?
我不知道。
I don't know.
对吧?
Right?
这些就是细节。
These are the details.
对吧?
Right?
细节。
The details.
加布里埃尔会直接突破那道防线,贾雷·佩德罗。
Gabriel would just tear through that, Jarre Pedro.
也许他不会上前争抢。
May he wouldn't go up for it.
这就像在事情开始前就将其阻止。
This is like stopping things before they start.
在这场比赛中,我感受到许多多米诺效应源于朱尔斯身上发生的事,未能完全控制局面,也未能尝试主导比赛。
And I felt in this game, there's lots of domino effects from things that were happening in Jules, not quite controlling them, not trying dominating them.
我们这支球队曾被形容为对阵拜仁慕尼黑时的蟒蛇绞杀战术——一旦占据上风就持续压制,将他们限制在特定区域,并在下半场彻底击溃了他们。
We are a team that was being talked about as a bow constrictor against Bayern Munich when we just got on top, dominated, and kept them in areas, and this ran all over them in the second half.
我们未能持续做到这一点。
We weren't able to do that continuously.
所以大家都散场了。
So everyone's walked away.
哦,切尔西表现得相当不错。
Oh, Chelsea are quite good.
不。
No.
我们当时并没有那么强的统治力。
We weren't quite as dominant.
关于切尔西我想说的是,他们的攻防转换非常快。
And I what I will say about Chelsea is I think they're very fast on the transition.
他们在不同区域间的转移速度确实很出色。
Their speed going from one zone to another was really good.
里斯·詹姆斯、古斯托、内托,这些球员速度很快。
Reece James, Gusto, Neto, they're quick.
他们都是速度型球员。
They're quick players.
对吧?
Right?
他们能非常快速地推进到前场,并且坚决执行攻防转换。
And they get up the pitch very fast, and they commit to transitions.
他们让我们疲于奔命。
And they make us work.
他们迫使我们回防。
They make us work backwards.
所以我们吃了几张攻防转换时的黄牌。
So we had a few transition yellow cards.
所以,是的,我觉得我们后防线缺人太明显了,因为我正盯着电视看。
And so, yeah, I I think we miss us in the back so much because I'm looking at my TV.
我总是关注球场尺寸,但我不觉得我们压缩了空间。
I always look at pitch size, and I didn't feel I didn't think we squeezed the pitch.
我认为我们缺乏足够信心去压缩阵型。
I didn't think we were confident enough to squeeze the pitch.
我感觉当时存在空档和距离问题,这影响了门迪的站位,也影响了赖斯的站位。
I felt there was a gap and a distance, and that affected Mendy's positioning, and that affected Rice's positioning.
因此我们球队的阵型不够紧凑。
And so we weren't as compact as a team.
我们没能为马丁内利提供控球支持。
We didn't have a control in for Martinelli.
所以有几件事变得很明显。
So there's a few things that became apparent.
我们的结构被破坏了,但这没关系,埃利奥特。
Our structure was destabilized, but that's okay, Elliott.
我知道这听起来很疯狂。
I I know I know it sounds crazy.
对吧?
Right?
你不可能每场比赛在战术结构上都做到完美。
You can't be perfect structure wise every single game.
没关系。
It's okay.
实际上,我认为今天对教练组来说是非常好的学习机会,可以了解当我们再次缺少某些球员时该如何比赛,我们的配合关系会怎样,组合方式会如何。
I actually think this is a really good day for our coaches to learn and and how we will then play when we don't have certain players in the pitch again, what our relationships will be, what our combinations will be.
从这个角度看,我认为这是非常积极的一天,而且没有造成太大损失,如果这说得通的话。
I think it's a really positive day from that angle without too much damage, if that makes sense.
是的。
Yeah.
当然。
Of course.
我的意思是,两件事可以同时成立——虽然这话听起来像酒吧里的闲聊,但我还是要说。
I mean, two things can be true is a tap the mug comment, but I'll I'll say it.
一方面我们确实非常幸运,拥有克里斯蒂安·马斯卡拉和皮耶罗·恩卡皮尔这样的球员,他们能在斯坦福桥的激烈比赛中临时顶替中卫位置;另一方面又因为迈尔斯不得不替补上场而失去卡利富里作为边卫,接着又失去他们身前的祖巴门迪,最终却只丢了一个角球。
It can be true that we are very, very lucky to have Christian Mascara and Piero Encapier who can just come in and play center back at Stamford Bridge in a hot game, then lose Califurri at fullback because Miles has to come on, then lose Zubamendi in front of them and still only concede to a a corner kick.
对吧?
Right?
而且确实没有暴露出太多破绽。
And and really not give too much away.
我们非常幸运。
We're very lucky.
但萨利巴和加布里埃尔是世界上最好的中卫搭档,也是全球最顶尖的两名中后卫,毋庸置疑。
But Saliba and Gabriel, the best center back partnership in the world and two of the best center backs in the world, full stop.
因此水平不会下降80%,但只需下降15%或20%就能产生明显差距。
And so the level doesn't drop 80%, but it only has to drop 15 or 20% for there to be a difference.
但按你说的,威廉·萨利巴每90分钟完成的传球比阿森纳队其他球员多20次,且成功率高达94%。
But I think to your point, William Saliba completes more passes per 90 than anyone on the arsenal team by 20 passes, and he does it at 94%.
知道这意味着什么吗?
You know what that does?
这能让局势稳定下来。
That calms things down.
这能缓解紧张气氛。
That takes the tension out.
这能消除球场上来回奔忙的混乱局面。
That takes the helter skelter basketball up and down the pitch dynamic out.
即便在红牌出现前这未必是最关键的因素,但我确信红牌之后,这正是你需要的。
And even if that wasn't necessarily the most important thing before the red card, I definitely think after the red card, that's the kind of thing you want.
知道11人应战时真正有益的是什么吗?
You know what's actually good when you have 11 men?
适度的控场压制。
A little sterile domination.
我们稍后会详细讨论,但这种适度的控场压制,就是逐步迫使对手防线后撤,减少他们的出球选择。
We'll come on to this more, but, like, a little bit of the sterile domination, a little bit of just getting them to sink deeper and deeper and have less of an out ball.
你能明显感觉到场面比平时更混乱慌乱,这完全情有可原——毕竟场上缺少了两位世界顶级中卫。
And and you just see that it was a little more helter skelter, a little more panicked than it would have been, which is totally fair because two of the best center backs in world football were not on the pitch.
要知道,这可不是你希望在重要比赛中面对的局面,尤其当防守是你们的核心战术时。
And that's you know, that that is something you don't wanna go into a lot of big games with, especially when your identity is you're defending.
但值得思考的是,如果利物浦、曼城或任何英超球队失去两名主力中卫——特别是当这两人是战术核心时,你可以想象会是怎样的情形。
But I I I think it is worth noting that if Liverpool or City, you know, or any team in the league played without their two starting center backs, especially if those two were their identity, you can you can think about what what that experience would be like.
总而言之,能拥有现在的配置,我们实在非常幸运。
So all things being equal, we're we're very lucky to have what we have.
这场比赛在很多方面显然是由前30分钟决定的。
The game is obviously defined by the first thirty minutes in a lot of ways.
这对我来说是个棘手的问题,克莱德,因为,嗯,让我想想
And this is a tricky one for me, Clyde, because well, let me just
要我说的话,其实是前五分钟最关键。
I think it's the first five minutes if you ask me.
嗯,是啊。
Well, yeah.
继续
Go
说吧。
ahead.
这很有趣。
Well, it's funny.
我会做笔记,你看,因为我记性不好,记不住比赛细节。
So I take notes, right, as I watch because I have a a crappy memory for what happens in games.
这确实不是我的强项。
It's just not my strong suit.
所以我记下这些笔记,几乎记录了所有细节。
And so I take these notes, and I note almost everything.
而我前三十分钟的笔记几乎全是:库库拉亚对萨卡的一次严重犯规。
And almost all of my notes for the first thirty minutes, Kukuraya hard foul on Saka.
凯塞多在重新开球后紧追马里诺。
Kaiseido goes after Marino with the restart.
祖比黄牌。
Zubi yellow.
卡利夫拉亚黄牌。
Califuraya yellow.
凯塞多无故从背后推搡廷伯,但裁判未判犯规。
Kaiseido shoves timber for no reason in the back, no foul.
库库拉亚对萨卡的恶意犯规,黄牌警告。
Kukuraya nasty challenge on Saka yellow card.
马斯卡拉黄牌。
Mascara yellow.
马斯卡拉·祖贝门迪传球失误。
Mascara Zubamendi gives it away.
廷伯解围。
Timber makes a clearance.
接着凯萨托对埃泽犯规,又一次任意球。
Then Kaisato on Eze, another free foul.
卡尔·菲奥里黄牌。
Cal Fiori yellow.
然后库卡雷亚对萨卡犯规,接着凯萨托红牌罚下。
And then Kukareya foul Saka, and then Kaisato red card.
这些基本上就是我前三十分钟的笔记内容。
Those are my my notes basically from the first thirty minutes.
这是一场充满碰撞、充满侵略性的比赛。
It was a game of collisions, a game of aggression.
中场形同虚设。
There was no midfield.
球总是越过中场,但我很好奇你对切尔西试图把比赛变成监狱斗殴而非足球赛的看法。
It was going over the midfield, but I'm curious what you think about Chelsea trying to turn it into a prison brawl more than a football match.
如果你认为这是有意为之,如果他们太过亢奋,那这背后的原因究竟是什么?
If you think that was by design, if they were too wound up, what what what was the reason for that?
从情感角度来说确实引人入胜,但从足球角度来看却并非如此。
It was really, I guess, engrossing emotionally, but not engrossing from a football standpoint.
是啊。
Yeah.
这就是比赛的一部分。
It's just it's part of the game.
对吧?
Right?
他派出了他的队伍,切尔西开局很快,他们全力以赴了。
He sent out his troops, and he they're they're quite a fast start in Chelsea, and they and they went for it.
所以第一个犯规可能是——我不确定那是否是我记录的第一个犯规,可能是凯·塞达被犯规了
So there was the first foul may I'm not sure if it was the first foul I noted really, it may have been Kai Seda was on
是库卡雷亚在第二分钟对萨克犯规
It was Kukarea on sack in the second minute.
严重犯规
Hard foul.
砰的一声
Boom.
立刻就发生了
Right away.
是的
Yep.
我认为那可能就是第一个犯规
I think they might I think it was the first foul.
可能最开始是对马里诺犯规
May have been on Marino first.
然后,那是第一个犯规。
And then and that's the first one.
我说,好吧。
I said, okay.
没关系。
That's fine.
他很快就站了起来。
He gets up quite quickly.
库库雷拉对萨卡犯规,然后,好吧。
And Cucureira on on Saka, and it's like, okay.
萨卡在地上躺了一会儿。
Saka stayed down for a bit.
从接触点到比赛重新开始之间有大约45秒的间隔,所以你知道这是什么类型的比赛了。
There was, like, a forty five second gap between point of contact to when we restart again, so you know what sort of game this is.
但在第一次犯规,就是最开始那次犯规时,里斯·詹姆斯已经在和安迪说话了。
But during that first foul, the very first foul, Rhys James is already talking to Andy.
你会看到安迪·泰勒。
You'll see Andy Taylor.
安迪·泰勒。
Andy Taylor.
嗯。
Mhmm.
是的。
Yes.
抱歉。
Sorry.
他已经开始和他交谈了。
And he's already talking to him.
所以他正在他耳边说话。
So he's in his ear.
所以他试图影响他。
So he's trying to he's trying to influence.
他试图影响的第一个犯规,最终导致萨卡对他犯下了第二次犯规,一个严重的犯规。
The very first foul he's trying to influence, and then eventually leads to Saka getting a a a second foul against him, a hard foul.
库库雷拉因此被记名警告。
And he got Kukwuella got booked.
我对那个判罚相当震惊。
I was quite shocked by that.
你知道吗?
You know?
是啊。
Yeah.
但即使在我们犯规或再次被犯规时,萨卡也一直在裁判耳边嘀咕。
But even when we were making fouls or getting fouled again, Saka was in the referee's ears.
顺便说一句,这是双向的。
It goes two ways, by the way.
对吧?
Right?
所以裁判成为了众矢之的。
And and so they they were the referee was being targeted.
然后他面临的问题——关键就在于,我认为他本不必先给祖比门迪黄牌。
And then the the issue that he had, and this is just the issue, I think he did not need to book Zubamendi first.
从裁判角度来看,我认为那是比赛的关键时刻。
I think that was a key moment of the game from a referee perspective.
顺便说一句,我并不是在批评他。
And by the way, I'm not criticizing him.
那是一场在极其艰难环境下难以掌控的比赛。
That was a very difficult game to manage in a very difficult environment.
我们踢得好像没人愿意协助他。
We play as none of them were helping him out.
对吧?
Right?
所以咱们得承认这点。
So let's hold our hands up here.
我们试图影响他,因为我认为那张首张黄牌可能让他有些被诱导了。
We are trying to influence him because I think he may be slightly invited that by that first card.
我知道那张首张黄牌可能是为了控制比赛节奏,但他选错了对象。
And I know that first card is probably one to manage the game, but he picked the wrong guy.
你知道的,他选了那个安静的西班牙小个子中场球员。
You know, he picked the quiet little pivot Spanish guy.
嗯。
Mhmm.
他并不会因此改变,但这极大地影响了我们的比赛。
He there's not gonna go and he sort of affected our game massively.
这影响了他的站位选择,使他无法真正冒险实施高位逼抢。
He affected where he could stand, and he couldn't really gamble on the press.
他无法真正前压。
He couldn't really push in.
他不得不表现得更加被动。
He had to be a bit more passive.
他选错了人。
He picked the wrong guy.
而且,我们队里还有其他球员可能——切尔西队里肯定有——被允许做更多小动作而不受罚。
And, there were other players in our team maybe, you definitely in Chelsea's team, who were allowed to get away with more things.
我觉得他之后就把局面布置好了,伙计。
And I think he set him he set his table after that, mate.
他掌控了局面,比赛开始围绕他转。
He set his table, and it became about him.
我这么说不是指...你知道的,就像我们过去看到麦克·奥利弗把比赛变成个人秀那样。
And I don't mean that from, you know, like, we've seen Mike Oliver in the past make it about him.
在我看来,这场比赛因为他对第一张黄牌的处理方式而变成了裁判的表演。
This was a game that was about the referee because of how he managed that very first yellow card in my opinion.
不过我得说球员们也不够配合。
But I will say the players were not helpful.
是啊。
Yeah.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
我确实认为,黄牌情况显然与我们最终做出的换人决定以及球员的场上表现息息相关。
I I do think, obviously, the yellow card situation is relevant to the the substitutions we wind up making to the way the players played.
祖比门迪,我之前就曾为此表扬过他。
Zubamendi, I have praised him for this in the past.
所以我想明确表示,我并非过分苛责。
So I I wanna be clear that I I'm not being overly critical.
他具备罗德里那种特质,懂得如何在对方半场通过不招致黄牌的犯规来破坏进攻。
He has that thing that Rodry seems to have where he kinda understands how to break up play high up the pitch with a foul that doesn't become a card.
这是他防守策略的重要部分,能避免自己被迫冲刺回防补救。
And it's an important part of what he does to prevent himself from having to go sprint back to rescue things.
但这次他吃到了黄牌。
But in this instance, he got the card.
现在我要澄清一点。
Now I wanna be clear.
我还是要给安东尼·泰勒一些肯定。
I'm gonna give Anthony Taylor some credit.
你可以对安东尼·泰勒的裁判表现吹毛求疵。
You can say you you can pick the bones out of the Anthony Taylor refereeing performance.
明白吗?
Okay?
我理解。
I get it.
你可能会说,这张黄牌不该给或那张该给,这场比赛的裁判工作难度极大。
You could say, well, this should have been a yellow or that shouldn't have been this was an incredibly difficult game to referee.
我不知道你还能要求他做得更多。
And I don't know that there's much more you can do.
因为如果他不及早出牌,比赛就会失控,人们会指责他放任局面。
Because if he doesn't give cards early, this game gets out of hand, and he is accused for letting it get out of hand.
如果他出牌太多,又会被指责抢了风头。
And if he gives too many cards, he's accused of being the focal point.
有人会指出,根据犯规次数,我们比对方吃到更多黄牌,这不公平。
Some people will call out that based on the number of fouls given, we had more yellows than they did, and that wasn't fair.
但就个人而言,我并不认为这些黄牌本身有什么问题。
But individually, I don't have any of the yellows as poor yellows per se.
真的没有。
I really don't.
祖巴门迪的黄牌确实是黄牌。
So the Zubamendi yellow is yellow.
马斯卡拉的黄牌也是黄牌。
The Mascara yellow is a yellow.
卡利福里的黄牌同样是黄牌。
The Califurri yellow is a yellow.
明白吗?
Alright?
我对这些判罚都没有异议。
I don't have any of those.
迈尔斯的黄牌就是黄牌。
The Miles is Miles is yellow is a yellow.
约克鲁斯作为黄牌就是黄牌。
Yokruss is yellow as a yellow.
如果你要挑剔的话,他本可以且应该做的唯一最重要的事,就是应该早点给凯塞多出示黄牌,因为他推搡他人。
If you wanna be critical, the single biggest thing he could have done and should have done is he should have carded Kaiseido earlier for pushing people around.
讽刺的是,那样的话也许凯塞多就不会像他那样冲动行事,也就不会吃到红牌了。
And then ironically, maybe Kaisato would not have gone steaming in the way he did and not gotten his red card.
听着,我我我什么
See, I I I What
不过,你希望安东尼·泰勒采取什么不同的做法呢?
would you want Anthony Taylor to do differently, though?
我是说
I mean
我不同意。
I don't agree.
他能有什么不同的做法?
What could he do differently?
我告诉你我不同意。
I I tell you what I don't agree.
因为祖巴本迪那次犯规,本不必给黄牌。
Because the Zubabendi one, it does not have to be a yellow.
如果单独看那次冲撞,那确实可以给黄牌。
If you look at that challenge in isolation, that that could be a yellow card.
其实不必
It doesn't have
如果你在管理比赛 嗯。
If you're managing the game Mhmm.
你可以直接拦住他说:喂,伙计,立刻停下。
You can just stand him up and say, oy, mate, stop that now.
对吧?
Yeah?
他当时正在横穿球场跑动。
He wasn't he was running across the pitch.
他并不像马斯卡拉那样横冲直撞。
He wasn't running through like Mascara was.
他是在向外跑。
He was running out.
现在就停下。
Stop that now.
我要跟你谈谈。
I'm having a word of you.
把队长叫过来说,好了。
Pull the caption over and say, right.
我们到此为止吧。
Let's stop this.
再有任何这类过渡失误,就要吃黄牌了。
Any more of those transition fails, it's gonna be a yellow.
他甚至没机会做错什么。
He didn't get a chance to even do anything wrong.
所以他不需要那张首发黄牌来为整场比赛定调。
So he didn't have to that first card set the table for the rest of the game.
这奠定了基调,让你有权威说:好吧,这是一张黄牌。
It sets the tone that gives you the authority to say, well, that was a yellow.
是的。
Yes.
安东尼·泰勒的判罚标准就是黄牌尺度。
There's a yellow base in Anthony Taylor and what he gave us.
他明确告诉我们那是个黄牌动作。
He told us that's a yellow card challenge.
我个人认为莫斯克拉那次犯规应该给黄牌。
I happen to think Mosquera one was probably a yellow.
我觉得卡福尔那次也够得上黄牌。
I think Cafeuille one was probably yellow as well.
对吧?
Right?
但他在第一张牌时就奠定了基调。
But he set the table in that first one.
他需要把第一张牌拿得更久一点。
He need to hold that first card a little bit longer.
他还没跟任何人说过话。
He never spoke to anybody yet.
他还没跟任何球员交流过。
He never spoke to a player yet.
他就只是说,你被记牌了。
He's just like, you're in.
你被记牌了。
You're in the cook.
库克·雷耶斯拿到了他的第二张牌。
Cook Reyes got down his second card.
他肯定对此感到震惊。
He must have been shocked by that.
是啊。
Yeah.
你知道,他每周都能免费拿到五张牌。
You know, he he gets five for free every week.
明白我的意思吗?
Do know what mean?
说实话,如果公正评判,库克·雷耶斯在第二分钟对萨卡的犯规就该吃牌了。
Mean, Cook Reyes should have gotten a card for the the second minute foul on Saka, if we're being honest.
真要追究的话,那本该是张黄牌,
That could have been I if anything,
奇怪的是,我反而希望他吃牌。
the weirdo is, I want that for him.
我本不想让他吃牌的。
I wouldn't want that for him.
你可以说他本可以做得更好,但我觉得你们至少该得一张牌——不,你们确实至少该得一张。
You can you could say he could have done, but I think you all deserve at least not one, but you deserve you deserve one at least.
如果你是边后卫还这样冲撞,你在后场随便哪里放铲,那肯定要吃黄牌,这样你的边后卫每场比赛十五分钟就会被罚下。
If you're a fullback and you go, you you just pile through somewhere at the back, that's a yellow, and, like, your fullbacks will be off after fifteen minutes every single game.
明白我的意思吗?
Do see what I mean?
你需要通过和裁判沟通、和球员交流来掌控比赛节奏,让他知道情况。
You just gotta you gotta manage the game and just by talking to the ref just by talking to the player and letting him know.
所以我觉得他对库库雷利亚是这么做的,但对苏维门迪却没有。
And, and so I think he did that with Cucurella, but he didn't do that with Zupemendi.
我觉得这奠定了整场比赛的基调。
And I felt that set the tone.
因为之后所有人都在说'但你给他出牌了'。
Because then after that, everyone's saying, but you booked him.
明白我的意思吗?
Do see what I mean?
你给他出牌了,而切尔西整场比赛都在试图从红牌角度找平衡。
You booked him, and and that's what Chelsea spent a lot of the game doing, trying to even up from a red card perspective.
一样。
Same.
等等。
Hold on.
你把凯·塞达罚下场了。
You sent off Kai Seda.
为什么不能罚下伊恩·卡皮?
Why can't you send off Ian Kappi?
莫斯基耶呢?
What about Moskieh?
这个频道呢?
What about this channel?
还有说,是啊,
What about and saying, yeah,
他们在地上打滚试图让比赛变得公平。
they were rolling around on the floor trying to get the game evened up.
看。
Look.
但那得怪切尔西,不是安东尼·泰勒的问题。
That but that's on Chelsea, not on Anthony Taylor.
我想说的是,祖阿门迪那次判罚确实处于边界线上。
I I guess what I would say is, right, the Zupamendi one is certainly borderline.
这是一场以快速转换为主的比赛。
This was a game that was played in transition.
是长传冲吊的比赛。
It was a long ball game.
是直来直往的比赛。
It was a direct game.
是攻防转换频繁的比赛。
It was a transition game.
所以他决定对破坏转换机会的行为出牌。
And so he made the decision to show cards for breaking up transition opportunities.
看吧。
And look.
无论你同意与否,我想说的是,只有当裁判在重大判罚上出错并因此扭曲比赛结果时,我才会真正感到愤怒。
Whether you agree with it or disagree with it, I think all I'm trying to say is I don't have when I'm gonna get really upset with a referee is when I think a referee gets big things wrong in ways that distort an outcome.
首先,我认为安东尼·泰勒对凯萨托的红牌判罚是错误的。
And I think Anthony Taylor first of all, you could say, well, he got the red card on Kaisato wrong.
他本应出示红牌却没有给。
He didn't give it to him.
但他出示了黄牌。
But he shows a yellow.
他知道VAR会介入。
He knows he's gonna hear from VAR.
他去看回放。
He goes to the monitor.
他做出了正确的选择。
He makes the right choice.
好吧。
So fine.
比赛没有被扭曲。
The game wasn't distorted.
那是个红牌动作。
That's a red card.
这应该怪凯萨托,而不是安东尼·泰勒。
It should be, and that's on Kaisato, not on Anthony Taylor.
我不想在安东尼·泰勒身上花太多时间,只想说基本上,当你的球队像切尔西这样踢得如此具有侵略性,而比赛又像这场开局那样开放、来回拉锯、不断攻防转换时,他本可以把战术犯规的黄牌揣在口袋里不掏出来。
I don't wanna spend too much time on Anthony Taylor except to say that basically, like, when you have a team that is playing with the level of aggression Chelsea was playing, and you have a game that is as open and back and forth as this game started where it's just end to end, I I he could have kept his cards in his pocket on the the tactical fouls.
我同意。
I I agree.
但考虑到比赛的激烈程度,局面也可能失控。
But given the temperature of the game, that could have gotten away from him too.
所以我不认为安东尼·泰勒用任何误判决定了这场比赛
So I don't regard Anthony Taylor's deciding this game with any kind of wrong calls
或者其他什么。
or anything.
我认为这场比赛需要一位强硬的裁判。
I think there it need a strong referee this game.
我只是对第一张黄牌感到失望。
And I I just I was disappointed in that first card.
这是唯一让我失望的地方。
That's the only thing that disappointed me.
我觉得在出示第一张黄牌前,总可以先和球员沟通一下。
I think you can always talk to people before you give the first card.
他直接就把牌掏出来了。
He just botched it out.
就这样吧。
There you go.
结束了。
Done.
嗯,如果祖帕姆·门迪没有吃到黄牌,这场比赛可能会完全不同,因为不得不在下半场将他换下,我认为这对我们所有人来说都是个大问题。
Well, Zupam Mendy not on a yellow would have changed this game because having to take him off in the second half, I think, was a big a big problem for us all.
是啊。
Yeah.
我...我觉得你被换下肯定很失望。
I I think you're disappointed to come off.
而且,你知道的,这场比赛确实有些非常精彩的部分。
And, you know, there there were some really good things in this game.
顺便说一句,切尔西表现不错。
Good things from Chelsea, by the way.
他们很好地组织了阵型。
They lined us up nicely.
他们的中场管理得相当出色。
They they managed their midfield well.
他们让凯塞多获得了自由发挥的空间。
They had Kaiseido free.
他们派上了恩佐和苏伯·门迪。
They used Enzo and Suber Mendy.
他们利用里斯·詹姆斯稍微盯防赖斯,并且确保凯塞多能够前插。
They used Reece James to sort of track Rice a little bit, and they had just had, you know, made sure Kaiseido could go over.
如果萨卡内切,就由芒什负责盯防。
Munch, Saka if he came inside.
查洛巴也重点盯防萨卡。
Chalobah was keyed in on Saka as well.
下半场他们换上内托协助防守萨卡,清楚我们的威胁来自廷贝尔和萨卡这一侧。
They brought on Neto's second half to help on Saka as well, knowing that our danger was Timber and Saka on that side.
这是继对阵拜仁慕尼黑之后的又一场战术较量。
It was a tactical battle after the tactical battle against Bayern Munich.
热刺那场算不上战术较量,因为他们连影子都怕。
Spurs wasn't really a tactical battle because they they were scared around shadows.
对吧?
Right?
所以从阿森纳的角度来看,这是两场非常非常复杂的比赛,我们必须设法应对。
So so two very, very complex games from the Arsenal perspective, and we had to manage it.
奇怪的是,这些红牌从切尔西的角度制造了一种愤慨的情绪。
And in strange way, the cards sort of created a cloak of indignation from a Chelsea perspective.
你们怎么敢这样?
How dare you?
你们怎么敢罚下我们的球员?
How dare you send off one of our players?
但实际上,被罚的是我们这边。
Well, actually, we're the ones getting booked.
就像我之前说的,安迪·泰勒花了半场比赛时间为罚下球员道歉。
And like I said earlier, I think, Andy Taylor spent half the game apologizing for sending off the player.
你懂我的意思吗?
Do know what I mean?
并通过确保让阿瑟承担责任来做到这一点。
And by making sure that he held Arthur to account.
我认为这影响到了我们,这很遗憾。
I think it affected us, and it it was a shame.
我们可能有点软肋,因为桑德兰队相当激进,可以这么说吧?
There there's a there may be a chink in us in our arm a little bit because Sunderland were quite aggressive, shall we say?
你知道的,他们在对抗中相当强硬,切尔西也是如此,而我们以不同方式应对了这两场比赛。
You know, quite physical in the challenges, and Chelsea were the same, and we've joined both of those games, right, in different different ways.
我认为我们在某些方面表现得非常好,但有些遗憾没能赢得比赛,不过切尔西配得上那一分。
I thought we were really good at something and unfortunate in some ways not to win that game, but Chelsea deserved their point.
所以他们算是有点软肋。
So they're a little bit of a chink then.
可能有两方面原因。
There's probably two things.
上赛季给我们所有人留下两道伤疤:伤病和红牌。
There's two scars that run through all of us from last season are the injuries and the red cards.
我认为正因为红牌,我们对被罚下一人非常谨慎,因为我们知道这会对比赛产生什么影响
And I think because of red cards, we are we are very cautious about going down to 10 men because we know the impact it has on the game
是的。
Yep.
还有接下来的比赛。
And on the upcoming games.
没错。
Yep.
你知道吗?
You know?
这可能会延续到下一场比赛,导致我们丢分。
It can drag into the next game that we can drop points.
至于伤病问题,我完全支持这一点,我们似乎没有在球员身上冒险。
And on injuries, and I and I I'm all for this, we don't seem to be taking risks with players.
明白吗?
You know?
所以当席瓦不在时,我的心沉了下去。
And and so my heart sank when Siva wasn't there.
我完全没预料到。
I never expected it.
对吧?
Right?
你明白我的意思吗?
Do you see what mean?
我觉得那本来会很有用的。
I think it would have been useful.
显然,非常有用。
Obviously, very useful.
我认为上赛季的伤病情况完全主导了我们的引援策略,也决定了我们在派球员上场时会冒什么样的风险。
And I think we're everything about last season's injuries have driven our recruitment strategy, and it's driven how we what risks we take regarding putting players out there.
上赛季的话,我觉得萨利巴会踢那场比赛。
Last season, I think Saliba plays that game.
谁知道这未来会导致什么结果呢?
And who knows what it could lead to down the road?
但目前我们的处境让我们无需冒这个险。
But we're in a position right now where we don't have to take that risk.
没错,新来的两名中卫可能永远达不到那种水平,但我们也不再依赖罗伯·霍尔丁了。
And, yes, the two center backs that came in can never be as good, but we're not rocking out Rob Holding anymore.
你明白我的意思吗?
Do you see what I mean?
我们派上了实力强劲的球员,他们能让我们保持竞争力,最后差点用一记传中帮我们赢得比赛。
And we rock out really good players that can keep us in games and nearly won us a game with a cross at the end.
你知道吗?
You know?
所以我觉得我们有些伤痕。
So I think we have some scars.
我们或许还有些东西要学习,而我认为我们会学会的。
We have some things to maybe learn, and I think we're gonna learn them.
我有些想法,相信你很快就能从我这里套出来。
I got some thoughts, so I'm sure you're gonna dig them out of me quite quickly.
是啊。
Yeah.
嗯,你看。
Well and look.
我认为当比赛身体对抗激烈,频繁中断,出现黄牌和争议点,裁判不得不反复沟通时,比赛节奏就会被打断。
I think one thing that happens when you have a very physical game with a lot of stoppages and yellows and and talking points and the referee has to have a conversation is you don't build flow.
或许对切尔西有利的是,这种断断续续的比赛节奏更符合他们的战术需求,而不是我们的。
And maybe a benefit for Chelsea is a stop start game, I think, benefits the way they wanna play a lot more than the way we wanna play.
对吧?
Right?
如果你想控球并创造持续压制局面,最忌讳的就是每分钟都因裁判找人谈话而中断。
If you wanna get your foot on the ball and you wanna create periods of dominance and control, the last thing you want is a stoppage every minute for the referee to have to go have a chat with people.
无论你是否认为这是裁判的过错,我认为这都不如比赛本身的情况有趣。
Whether you regard that as the referee's fault or not, I think is not as interesting a conversation as what was happening with the game.
阿尔特塔对此的评论很到位。
And Mikel Arteta, I think, spoke well on it.
他说,首先,我认为这是一场正宗的伦敦德比。
He he said, first of all, I think it was a proper London derby.
比赛非常紧张,从一开始你就能感觉到每一次对抗、每一个动作都充满火药味。
It was really tense, and you could sense from the beginning that every duel, every action has something on it.
两支球队都极度渴望胜利,但真正的足球内容并不多。
Two teams very willing to win and not much football.
比赛充斥着大量中断、任意球和黄牌,流畅性严重不足。
A lot of stops, free kicks, yellow cards, so not a lot of fluidity.
但显然,在红牌出现后,我们想要稳住比赛局面。
But, obviously, after the sending off, we wanted to settle the game.
我们没能做到这一点。
We didn't manage to do that.
我认为这准确反映了当时的比赛状况。
And I think that is an accurate reflection of what was happening.
我觉得我们还是应该重点讨论那个关键事件——凯·塞多的红牌。
I I think we should just talk about the key incident, though, the the Kai Sedo sending off.
克莱夫,我认为这名球员对同行职业球员极度缺乏尊重。
And, Clive, this is a player who I think has very little respect for his fellow professionals.
顺便说一句,我们曾目睹他对马丁内利也做过同样的事。
We've seen him do this to Martinelli, by the way.
这是个在重大比赛中情绪绷得太紧的人。
This is someone who goes into big games wound way too tightly.
他被情绪左右,让情绪支配着他在场上的行为。
He is controlled by his emotion, and he lets that emotion govern what he does on the pitch.
我认为裁判对他的判罚方式很荒谬。
I think the way he's refereed is absurd.
他就是在场上到处推搡球员。
He was just pushing players around.
你能看出事态会如何发展。
You could see what's running on.
其实本周早些时候我进了我们的比赛日Discord群聊,当时我就说过这场比赛最可预见的事就是凯·塞达会故意伤人。
I actually went into Discord in our match day chat earlier this week, and I said the most predictable thing about this game is that Kai Seda will be out to injure somebody in this game.
果不其然,那个人最终成了米克尔·马里诺。
And sure enough, that somebody wound up being Mikel Marino.
这是一次恶劣的犯规。
It's a terrible challenge.
他懦弱地试图在地上打滚来转移注意力。
It's a cowardly attempt to roll around on the ground and distract from it.
美国解说提到一个有趣细节,如果你没听到,我现在转述一下。
And one thing that was interesting on The US commentary, if you didn't hear it, I'll just mention it now.
显然VAR和安东尼·泰勒沟通时提到:'我们认为莫伊塞斯·凯塞多并未受伤'。
Apparently, when Var was talking to Anthony Taylor, part of the communication was they said, we do not believe that Moises Caicedo is hurt.
我们认为他倒地是为了转移对其恶劣行为的注意力,因为他清楚犯规的严重性。
We believe that he has stayed down to distract from what he's done because he's aware of the severity.
我确信这个因素实际上导致了他被红牌罚下。
And I'm sure that that aspect of it actually played into him getting sent off.
干得漂亮啊,莫伊塞斯。
So good for you, Moises.
你让事情变得更糟了。
You made it worse.
看。
Look.
我们本可能几个月都见不到马里诺了。
We could have been without Marino for months.
我觉得马里诺的评论...是的。
He I thought Marino's comment yeah.
他说什么我的脚踝非常灵活之类的。
He said, like, I have very flexible ankles or something.
你知道,要是这种事发生在我身上,我得拄拐杖八个月,但这可不是开玩笑的事。
You know, I I I would be on crutches for eight months if something like that happened to me, but it's not a laughing matter.
这是一个极其恶劣的犯规,来自一个对同行职业球员毫无尊重的球员。
It's it's a terrible foul from a player who just does not have enough respect for his fellow professionals.
是啊。
Yeah.
他缺乏自控力,我亲眼目睹了马希·马哈内利那次事件,老兄,他确实对他下了狠手。
He lack he lacks control, and I did see the Mahi Mahanelli one live, and, mate, he he he did him.
他试图伤害他,也确实这么做了,而且毫不在乎。
He tried to do him, and he'd and he'd done him, and he didn't care.
他根本不在乎。
He didn't care.
对吧?
Right?
说实话,他现在不是我欣赏的球员,虽然那会儿我挺喜欢他的。
And he's not a player I admire, actually, because at that time, I really liked him.
但当我直视他眼睛时,我就不喜欢他了。
But when I saw when I looked into his his eyes, I didn't like him.
我不喜欢他对待自己技艺的方式。
I didn't like how he approached his his craft.
我觉得他打球时带着很强的威慑力,可以这么说吧?
I I think he he plays with a lot of intimidation, shall we say?
如果说这场比赛有什么启示的话,我觉得切尔西这支年轻无畏的球队本打算通过对阵阿森纳和巴塞罗那的双重胜利来宣示自己。
And and what if there's anything that comes out of this game, I feel Chelsea have been this young plucky team that were up for making a double statement against Arsenal and Barcelona.
但他们真正做到的,是向更广泛的观众展示了他们对待足球比赛的方式。
But what they've really done is made themselves transparent to the wider watching world about how they approach football matches.
你知道,我们赛前会做预测,讨论各种可能性。
And I couldn't you know, we do previews, and we talk about things.
但赛前有谁预料到会是这样激烈的对抗和碰撞程度?
And did anybody say it was gonna be that level of intensity and collisions pregame?
我知道他们开局很快,但我确实没料到会这样。
You know, I knew they had some fast starts, but I I didn't expect that.
我没想到会有这样的氛围。
I I didn't expect that atmosphere.
我认为切尔西的球迷们又重拾了信心。
I think Chelsea's crowd has become more confident again.
可以说,他们正在重新唤醒自己曾经在重大赛事中的那种身份认同。
You know, they've they remind themselves who they who they used to be, shall we say, regarding the big trophies.
而且他们一直很年轻,球队模式有点不稳定,无法保持阵容的连贯性和团队建设。
And they've they've been young and a bit the model's been a little bit inconsistent and it hasn't allowed for any consistency of selection and and building of a team.
现在他们能看到一支正在成型的队伍,队内有一些非常优秀的球员。
And now they can see a team which is starting to build with some really good players within it.
埃斯特贝尔作为新援,是一位非常令人兴奋的球员。
And Estebell being a a really exciting player that come in.
这场比赛对他来说有点大场面,但他上场了,球迷们又开始兴奋起来。
This game is a bit big for him, but he came in, and they're starting to get excited again.
全队都打得激情四射。
And the team played excited.
凯·赛达是最兴奋的那个。
And Kai Zaida was the most excited one.
他兴奋起来时,动作会有点粗暴。
And the way when he gets excited, he gets a little bit violent.
我很庆幸这没有被判黄牌,而是得到了相应的处理。
I am so glad that this didn't stay as a yellow, and it was dealt with accordingly.
他们已经领到了六张红牌。
They are sitting there on six red cards.
我们阿森纳足球俱乐部之前一直是裁判针对的对象,而且那些裁判们会互相通气。
We have been the butt of the referees before, Arsenal Football Club, and those referees talk.
他们会讨论你如何与他们相处、如何与他们交谈、在场上如何表现,这需要一些魄力,因为恐怕他们确实需要被管理。
They talk about how you behave with them, how you speak to them, how you behave on the pitch, and it needs some strength because they need managing, I'm afraid.
你知道吗?
You know?
他们被允许在自己的主场营造任何他们想要的环境。
They are allowed to create any environment they want to create in their home ground.
纽卡斯尔在这方面也做得非常非常好,不是吗?
Newcastle do it very, very well as well, don't they?
而且他们身体对抗很强。
And they are physical.
如果你处理不了这种情况,那也没关系。
And if you don't manage that, that's fine.
但当他们吃到红牌时,他们不能抱怨。
But they can't complain when they get the when they get the cards.
这就是他们的身份标识。
That's their that's their identity.
这就是他们想做的,完全没问题。
That's what they want to do, and that's absolutely fine.
你只需要在规则范围内掌控比赛。
You just manage the game within the rules.
我很高兴裁判处理得当。
And I'm so glad that the referee managed that properly.
我认为他处理黄牌的方式很到位,甚至要判断谁犯规了,考虑到凯·萨利满地打滚的样子,这对裁判来说本是个挑战。
I thought the way he dealt with it with the yellow, even working out who made a foul, because that would have been a challenge for him given the way Kai Saly was rolling around.
借助技术手段,通过耳机里团队人员的协助做出正确判罚,我觉得他做得非常好。
And using the technology, using the per people in his ear to arrive at the right decision, and I thought he did really well.
我记得这是他们本赛季在所有赛事中吃到的第七张红牌了。
I believe that's seven red cards for them in all competitions this season.
而且其中很多都是直接红牌。
And a lot of them are straight red cards.
这绝非偶然。
That doesn't happen by accident.
你明白我的意思吗?
You you know what I mean?
你可以说,我们上赛季也有很多红牌。
And you can say, we had a lot of red cards last season.
你在任意球后踢球就会吃到红牌。
You get a red card for kicking the ball after a free kicker.
你知道的,在重新开球时把球踢走之类的。
You know, kicking the ball away on a restart or whatever.
那种情况是一回事。
Like, that's one thing.
禁区内头部的碰撞。
A clash of heads in the box.
这些都是暴力行为导致的红牌。
These are violent play red cards.
这是缺乏控制的表现。
This is a lack of control.
讽刺的是,阿森纳会因为这场比赛我们拿到的黄牌数量被罚款——你知道的,因为超过了六张黄牌。
The irony, of course, that Arsenal will be fined for the number of yellow cards we got in this game versus you know, because it was over whatever was six yellow cards.
我只是觉得切尔西除了让比赛变得肢体冲突不断,并指望能赢得第二落点球、对抗和重新开球外,没有其他战术解决方案。
I I just think Chelsea Chelsea didn't have a tactical solution beyond making the game physically messy and hoping that they could win the second balls and the duels and the restarts.
而且你看。
And look.
我们赢得了对抗、球权、重新开球和第二落点球。
We win the doll the ball the duels and the restarts and the second ball.
所以我对此没什么可抱怨的,只是在这种方式下必须保持一定程度的冷静。
So I can't complain about that too much except that there has to be a level of composure with the way that that's done.
是啊。
Yeah.
就是现在
It's just Now
我很享受。
I enjoyed it.
我很享受。
I enjoyed it.
对吧?
Right?
是啊。
Yeah.
其中有些部分确实令人愉快。
There are aspects of it that were enjoyable.
听着。
Look.
我我想说的是,在红牌出现之前,切尔西表现得还不错。
I I wanna just say that before the the red card, I think Chelsea were doing okay.
我认为那段时期现在被夸大为某种统治性表现,但我并不觉得当时有任何统治力可言。
I think that period has now been elevated to somehow be dominance, and I don't think that there was any dominance in that period.
我觉得人们谈论它时有点夸大其词,仿佛它比实际情况更具统治力。
I think people are talking about it a little bit like it was more dominant than it was.
上半场,切尔西有五次射门,预期进球值为0.29。
In the first half, Chelsea had five shots worth point two nine expected goals.
我们则有两次射门,预期进球值为0.25。
We had two shots worth point two five expected goals.
实际上,布卡约·萨卡有一个非常好的机会,加布里埃尔·马丁内利也有一个绝佳机会。
And in fact, Bukayo Saka had a really, really good chance, and Gabriel Martinelli had a really, really good chance.
可以说那是两个最好的得分机会。
You could argue they were the two best chances.
马丁内利的机会来自他与厄德高、赖斯之间的精妙配合。
The Martinelli chance came from really nice interplay with Eza and Rice and Martinelli.
萨卡的机会则来自一次长距离界外球,他第一时间将解围球卸下并分到边路。
And the Saka chance came from a long throw where as it takes the sort of clearance down first time and pops it out wide.
萨卡突入禁区,但他的射门角度稍正,被桑切斯扑出。
And Saka's in, and he hits it just a little too close to Sanchez.
我觉得如果他再横向带一点,远端还有两名阿森纳球员包抄。
I think if he goes across him a little more, there's two arsenal players at the back post.
但在我们讨论11对11阶段转为10人应战的情况前,关于11对11期间,你有什么特别想强调的重要战术或球员个人表现吗?
But is there anything you wanna pick up before we get to the 10 men situation during the period when it was 11 v 11 that you think is really an important tactical or or individual component of that period of the game?
因为我印象最深的只有比赛的中断和混乱场面。
Because mostly all I can take from it is the stoppages and the the chaos.
你懂我意思吗?
You know?
嗯。
Yeah.
是的。我们始终没能进入节奏,他们开局很快并长时间控球,迫使我们频繁防守,那些五五开的拼抢,裁判每次都会吹停比赛。
So we weren't able to get into any flow, and they started quite quickly and held the ball for a while, made us defending certain challenges, fifty fifty challenges, referee every time it stops.
这是个非常关键的节点,值得深入讨论。
It's a big big moment, big conversation.
比赛又开始了。
It starts again.
然后我们开始找到一些进攻节奏。
And and then we started to get some parts to go.
有时候在比赛中,你必须认清眼前的形势,并设法应对对手的开局攻势。
Sometimes when you're playing a game, you have to recognize what's in front of you, and you have to manage their start.
我觉得赖斯和迪维梅迪稍微多控了些球,你知道的,就这样缓解了压力。
And I think Rice and Divmedi just got on the ball a little bit more, you know, and just took took the pressure away.
一旦你开始这样做,当你有这么多球员回撤防守,而你的出球路线基本只剩廷贝尔和萨卡时,我们就会变得很像上赛季的自己。
Once you start doing that, once you have so many people behind the ball and your exit route becomes basically Timber and Bukaya Saka, basically, that was our exit route, you become very much a little bit like us of last season.
明白吗?
You know?
因为这赛季我们经常讨论进攻的多样性,现在我们的进攻更加双翼齐飞了。
Because we spoke a lot this season about diversity of attack, and we are far more dual sided now.
我们在左路有固定的轮转战术,但可能因为赖斯不得不更多参与组织进攻而受到些影响。
And we have a set rotation on left hand side, and that was maybe a little bit upset by the fact that Rice had to do a little bit more buildup play, shall we say.
而且,是的,我觉得他站的位置不太对。
And, and, yeah, I felt he's I felt position.
我不太确定他选择的某些站位。
I wasn't too sure about some positions that he took up.
这些站位可能是教练安排的,但就这场比赛而言,我更希望他能稍微往内线靠一些。
They may have been positioned that he was told to take up, but, actually, for the game that was here, I wanted him slightly more inside.
我不确定这是否只是我的担忧,还是我们在左路战术上确实存在问题。
I'm not sure if that was my my fear talking there versus tactically what we could do on the left hand side.
我实在不喜欢左路的整体表现。
And I and I just didn't really like how that left hand side looked at all.
因此我们在中场失去了一些一对一的对抗机会。
So we lost a little bit of man on man in the middle of the pitch.
但就像你说的,我不认为这是中场球员的重大失误。
But as you say, I don't think it's a massive game for midfield.
我觉得中场区域几乎成了对手随意穿行的通道。
I think midfield was near that people ran through.
你知道吗?
You know?
而这种情况发生的原因。
And the reason why that happened.
是的。
Yeah.
至于为何会发生这种情况,我得说我还没亲眼见过,但我对我们的防线高度感到放心。
And the people why that happens, and the way I will say I haven't seen this yet, I do feel comfortable with our line height.
明白吗?
You know?
我觉得它稍微偏低了些。
I felt it was a little bit lower.
懂我意思吗?
You know?
这给我的感觉就是如此。
It just felt that way to me.
得了吧。
Come on.
如果我错了,大家会告诉我的。
People will tell me if I'm wrong.
感觉稍微低了一点。
It felt a bit lower.
分布得更开。
Were more spread out.
所以我感觉防线压得更低,但我们的前场逼抢却相当靠前。
So I feel like the defensive line was lower, but the but we were pressing quite high.
这非常奇怪。
It was very weird.
阵型线之间不够紧凑。
The lines were not compressed.
我们没有保持好
We didn't have our
盯着看。
eye on.
我不喜欢这样。
I didn't like it.
我没有刮胡子。
I didn't shave.
完全没有紧凑性。
There was no compactness.
是啊。
Yeah.
我不喜欢这样。
I didn't like it.
我感觉不太好。
I didn't feel good about that.
再说一次,当你拿到牌时,稍微站远一点。
And, again, when you have got a card, you stand away a little bit.
你知道吗?
You know?
而且这就是事实。
And and that's the truth.
你明白吗?
You know?
是啊。
Yeah.
还有你的中后卫,因为他们年轻,你知道的,当你有年轻的中后卫时,他们就会主动站到我前面。
And and your center backs, because they're young, you know, when you have young center backs, they just sell to send me fuel to stand in front of me.
干杯。
Cheers.
非常感谢。
Thanks a lot.
我会接受的。
I'll I'll accept this.
当你面对加布里埃尔和西巴这样的人时,别踩我的脚。
When you're someone like Gabriel and Siba, get off my toes.
往前站10码去。
Get up there 10 yards.
我不需要你在这儿。
I don't need you here.
我一个人就能应付你。
I can handle you on my own.
走开。
Get away.
而这神奇地推动了事情发展。
And that amazingly pushes things forward.
这就是经验。
It's just experience.
这就是经验。
It's just experience.
这不是对球员的批评。
It's not a critique of the players.
这只是足球比赛,难免会发生的事。
It's just it's just football, what happens.
所以,是的,我当时感觉,哦,他们是来真格的了。
And so, yeah, I felt I felt, oh, they've come to play.
我们需要处理好这种情况。
We need to manage this.
你明白我们需要处理好这个局面吗?
Do know that we need to manage this?
最终,你知道,切尔西的瓶盖被冲开了,因为他们基本上做得太过火,这在某种程度上让比赛暂时平静了下来。
And, eventually, the, you know, the bottle top came out of the bottle for Chelsea because, basically, they went over the top and literally and and that sort of quietened the game for a little bit.
是啊。
Yeah.
我是说,这很有意思。
I mean, it's interesting.
我知道保罗不喜欢我们在即时反应中的策略,我们决定采取非常高位和激进的压迫。
I know Paul didn't like our approach on the instant reaction, and we we made a decision to press very high and aggressively.
平心而论,我认为他们确实容易被压迫战术打穿。
And to be fair, I think they can be gotten at with a press.
但他们没有试图突破我们的防线,而是选择直接大脚解围。
But instead of trying to play through us, they were willing to just hoof it.
我认为如果你有加比和萨利巴在场,这种策略的效果会大打折扣。
And I think if you have Gabby and Saliba, you're gonna see a lot less joy from that strategy.
首先,可能需要更多勇气站得更高一些。
First of all, there's probably a little more bravery to stand a little higher.
对吧?
Right?
将防线压缩得更紧凑一些。
Compress the lines a little bit more.
保持更高的防线。
Hold that higher line.
但考虑到缺席的球员,你觉得这样做是否更有道理?我知道看起来...
But do you think that it would have made more sense, especially given who was missing, to be and I know look.
也许也许也许,米克尔耳边还回响着对他安菲尔德表现的一些批评,或者那些关于保守主义的指责。
Maybe maybe maybe, Mikkel had ringing in his ears some of the criticisms of how he played at Anfield or, you know, the the conservatism claims.
但在没有萨利巴和加比的情况下,这是否更适合采用一个强硬的442阵型,不是低位防守,而是中场阻截,让他们难以突破并伺机反击?
But would this have been a situation without Saliba and Gabi for more of a nasty four four two, not low block, but maybe a mid block, frustrate them, make them try to find solutions, and hit them?
我的意思是,考虑到缺席情况,你觉得决定高位逼抢并让比赛如此开放是否给我们带来了更多麻烦?
I mean, do do you think that the decision to press high and let the game get stretched the way it did caused us more problems, especially given the absences?
我我我其实挺高兴看到——我去斯坦福桥时也看到——赖斯高位逼抢,埃泽高位逼抢,几乎像前场四人压迫,真的在冲击他们。
I I I was quite pleased to see I also go to Stamford Bridge and have Rice up high, Eze up high, almost like a front four press and really going for them.
萨卡放掉了右肩侧的空间,那边有点空档,可以自由活动。
Saka leaving his over his right shoulder, a little bit of space, naked travel out there.
我我对此没意见。
I'm I'm fine with that.
我们我们不是胆小鬼。
We're we're not we're not scaredy catch.
对吧?
Right?
我们是来比赛的。
We come we come to play.
你懂吗?
You know?
我觉得我们遗漏了一点,就是那种压制性对抗的缺失。
And I think where I think we missed something, it's just the dominance of that challenge.
橄榄球里有个概念叫压制性擒抱。
You know, there's something in in rugby called dominant tackles.
你可以拦截对方,但压制性擒抱能把对手撞退三码远。
You can tackle somebody, but dominant tackles, where you send them back three yards.
对吧?
Right?
这正是我们需要的。
And that's what we have.
我们拥有占据优势的中后卫。
We have dominant center backs.
我觉得我们的中后卫表现尚可,但在挑战的下一阶段——即争夺控球权的环节中,他们并未展现出统治力,埃利奥特,那时胜负概率各半。
And I felt our center backs were fine, but they weren't dominant until the next phase, the retaining phase of winning a challenge, was fifty fifty, Elliott.
你知道的,我们交换了意见,讨论了一下球场上的事,伙计。
You know, we exchanged and get about a pitch, mate.
明白吗?
You know?
这是五五开的机会。
It's fifty fifty.
太棒了。
Excellent.
明白吗?
You know?
边裁和中场球员,一人身兼两职。
And Assistant referee and midfielder, all in one.
是啊。
Yeah.
没错。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
真的,真的很棒。
Really, really good.
而且他他在场上跑动得真的非常非常好。
And he and he and he got around the pitch really, really well.
你懂吗?
You know?
他还抢到了一些二点球。
And he he read some second balls.
我们有几个二点球高手,而他绝对是五五开的水平。
We had a second ball kings, and it was very much a fifty fifty with him.
你知道吗?
You know?
所以,是的,对我们来说真正把握住那些机会确实是个挑战。
And and so, yeah, it was a it was a challenge for us to really get those waves.
明白吗?
You know?
这就是我们唯一欠缺的。
That and and that's all we miss.
但这就是赛季的一部分,不是吗?
But but that's part of a season, isn't it?
我们不可能一直拥有所有顶尖球员。
We won't have all the top boys all the time.
有时候感觉,我相信大家都有同感。
It just feels like sometimes, I'm sure everyone feels the same.
我们什么时候才能让至少大部分主力球员上场,这样他才能真正考察我们的实力?
When will we have at least most of our top boys on the pitch so he could really have a look at us?
不过话说回来,醒来后发现史蒂夫不在场,而我们做了那些事,现在回想起来我觉得还好。
And but, yeah, to wake up and see Steve and not be there and do what we did, I'm I'm okay in hindsight.
我确实这么觉得。
I am.
是啊。
Yeah.
我同意。
I agree.
我想谈谈我们在10打11那段时间的处理方式,特别是某些换人决定。
I wanna talk about how we handled the ten ten v 11 period of the game and especially some of the substitutions.
我先给你透露一点看法。
I mean, I'll just give you a a bit of a sneak preview.
我认为那些换人没有奏效。
I don't think they worked.
我理解当时的动机,但觉得那些选择并不适合那个场合。
I understand why we made them, but I think they were the wrong choices for the occasion.
现在我有了后见之明的好处,这非常方便,但我会解释这一点,并听取你的看法。
Now I have the benefit of hindsight, which is super handy, but I will explain that and get your take on that as well.
克莱夫,我想谈谈某些球员。
Clive, wanna talk about certain individuals.
我认为我们进攻的左路确实需要稍作检讨。
I think the left side of our attack certainly needs a little bit of an investigation.
我还想谈谈萨基特比赛。
I wanna talk about the sacket game as well.
另外也想简单聊聊我们现在对德克兰·赖斯的依赖程度——我甚至开始考虑他是否需要去迪拜休几天假,或者办个签证什么的,因为这家伙对我们来说简直是擎天柱。
And also just a little bit about how dependent we are to Declan Rice at the moment because I'm starting to wonder if maybe he needs a trip to Dubai or a visa or something for a few days just to rest and recover because that guy is an absolute colossus for us.
这些都是我想探讨的话题。
So all things that I wanna get to.
不过——我觉得这可能是听众最期待的节目环节——现在到了我告诉你哪些品牌会改变你生活的时刻(当然除了我们官网shop.arsenalvisionpodcast.com的品牌)。
But, and and I I think this is probably the the section of the pod that people are here for, and that is the time when I tell you which brands are going to change your life apart from, of course, our brand at shop.arsenalvisionpodcast.com.
第一个要介绍的品牌你们其实早就知道了。
So the first brand I'm gonna tell you about is a brand that you know all about already.
事实上,不如你来念这段广告吧,听众朋友?
In fact, why don't you do the ad read listener?
给你。
Here you go.
是关于NordVPN的。
It's about NordVPN.
告诉我需要了解什么。
Tell me what I need to know.
我听不见你说话,所以还是我来说吧。
I can't hear you, so I might as well just tell you.
尽管我们都知道NordVPN是个应用程序。
Even though we all know that NordVPN is an app.
把它装到你手机上。
Put it on your phone.
也可以装到平板上。
You put it on your tablet.
把它安装在电脑上,点击按钮,想浏览哪里就浏览哪里。
Put it on your computer, you click a button, you browse where you wanna browse.
首先,我想强调Nord的一点是,它在速度方面获得了极高的评价。
First of all, one thing that I wanna emphasize about Nord, they get really good ratings for the speed.
你肯定不希望VPN拖慢网速,而Nord在这方面备受赞誉。
You don't want the VPN to slow down your Internet speed, and Nord gets highly regarded for that.
它使用起来极其简单。
It is extremely easy to use.
完全不需要任何技术专长。
There's no technical expertise required.
所以当有人说你必须看这个视频,你点开后却显示在你所在地区不可用时,这种问题将成为历史。
And so when someone says you have to see this video and you click it and it says not available in your area, that is literally a thing of the past.
问题解决了。
It's done.
几周后我去英国时,如果想看那些被屏蔽的足球比赛,我就会用NordVPN连回美国,通过我的订阅观看比赛。
When I go to England in a couple of weeks and I wanna watch some of the football that's blacked out, I'm going to use NordVPN to VPN back to The States to watch my subscription so that I can watch that football.
你可以通过在非你所在地区注册流媒体服务来省钱,支付更少的费用,或者观看尚未在你地区上线的剧集或电影。
You can sign up for streaming services for less money by signing up in regions that are not your region and pay less or see shows that aren't out in your region yet or movies that aren't out in your region yet.
它还具备威胁防护功能,如果你访问不安全的流媒体网站时会需要这个,因为作为足球迷,我们经常会在那些试图让你电脑感染恶意软件的流媒体网站上。
And it has threat protection, which you're gonna need if you're on dodgy streams because from time to time, as football supporters, we are often frequently found on streams that want you to put nasty, nasty stuff on our computer.
所以请访问nordvpn.com/arsenalvision。
So nordvpn.com/arsenalvision.
除了折扣外,你还能额外获得四个月的免费使用期。
You get four bonus months in addition to your discount.
四个月免费加折扣优惠。
Four bonus months and a discount.
nordvpn.com/arsenalvision。
Nordvpn.com/arsenalvision.
nordvpn.com/arsenalvision。
Nordvpn.com/arsenalvision.
nordvpn.com/arsenalvision。
Nordvpn.com/arsenalvision.
现在就行动。
Do it now.
这是BetterHelp的广告。
And this is an advertisement by BetterHelp.
BetterHelp不仅仅是线上治疗。
BetterHelp is not just online therapy.
它并非如此。
That's not what it is.
这就是治疗,句号。
It is therapy, period.
我是说,现在有研究表明,即使是短信治疗对参与者也有可衡量的益处。
I mean, there are studies coming out now saying that even text message therapy has measurable benefits for people who do it.
毫无疑问,我们正生活在一个最艰难的时期——当然不是指中世纪那种。
There is no question that we live in one of the hardest times, I think, that exists, you know, not like medieval times.
我也不清楚。
I have no idea.
那些可能确实是很艰难的时期。
Those were probably pretty hard times.
但关键在于屏蔽外界干扰、保持内心平静,因为我们的设备在不断推送更新。
But, like, in terms of blocking out the noise and keeping yourself centered because our devices are beaming update.
我是说,现在连天气应用都会发送‘气候危机将导致史上最严冬’这类消息。
I mean, even the weather app now sends you things like climate crisis will lead to worst winter ever.
是的,这很可怕,我们确实应该重视。
And, yes, that's horrible, and we should worry about it.
但你手机里的每个应用都在向你贩卖焦虑。
But every single app on your phone is pushing you anxiety.
所以生活确实艰难,而有个倾诉对象真的很有帮助。
So it is hard, and having someone to talk to can really help.
更不用说节假日本身就容易让人情绪波动。
Not to mention that the holidays can be tricky.
如果你正在挣扎,如果节假日对你来说是道坎,请记住你被爱着,事情总会好起来的。
And if you are struggling, if the holidays are hard for you, know that you are loved, that that things will get better.
但有人倾诉确实能帮上忙。
But having someone to talk to can help.
所以今年十二月,从关爱自己开始建立新传统吧。
So this December, start a new tradition by taking care of you.
我们的听众在betterhelp.com/vision可享9折优惠。
Our listeners get 10% off at betterhelp.com/vision.
网址是betterhelp.com/vision。
That's betterhelp, help.com/vision.
别鼓掌。
Do not clap.
因为我知道。
Because I know that.
确实如此。
Indeed.
明白了。
Got it.
好的,克莱夫。
Alright, Clive.
只剩10个人了。
Down to 10 men.
嗯。
Mhmm.
这场比赛没有按照我们预期的发展。
This game did not go the way we wanted to.
麦凯尔说过了。
McKell said it.
他直截了当地说我们没能控制住比赛局面。
He said it point blank that we did not manage to settle the game.
他原话说:‘我们又吃了四张黄牌,那些球员明显是被针对的,就是为了在人数上拉平比赛。’
He said, quote, we had four more yellow cards, and those players were obviously targeted in order to even the game in terms of numbers.
中场休息时我们说过,现在要加把劲。
At halftime, we said, let's push now.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。