本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
伯特秀。
The Bert Show.
再次感谢你们帮我安排了与安迪·斯坦利的会面。
Thank you guys again for setting that up with Andy Stanley.
我现在不想细说,但那确实是我需要的征兆。
I don't wanna get into it right now, but it was a sign that I needed.
所以谢谢你们。
So thank you.
这对我意义重大。
It meant a lot.
谢谢。
Thank you.
哇哦。
Whoo.
好吧。
Okay.
伙计,接下来会有很多这样的情况。
It's gonna be a lot of this, man.
过去几天我一直摇摆不定。
I've been I've been teetering the last couple of days.
我感觉自己情绪上真的很困惑。
I feel really, like, emotionally confused.
就像当我开始有感觉时,我就会自动进入我默认的模式,这一直是我人生的常态。
Like and then when I start to, like, get the feels, I have been going into default mode for me, which has been my whole life.
就像,一起上吧,伙计。
It's like, it together, man.
你还有两场半的演出呢。
You still got two and a half more shows.
你可以在周五10:01哭,但我真的很努力不让这种情况发生。
You can cry at 10:01 on Friday, but I'm really trying hard not to let that happen.
如果真要哭,那就哭吧——要哭就哭个痛快。
And if it's gonna happen, it's I'm if I'm gonna cry, I'm gonna cry.
拥抱它吧。
Embrace it.
好的。
Okay.
感受情绪是件好事。
It's it's it's good to feel the emotions.
我昨晚开始写最后一天要说的台词。
I started writing what I was gonna say the last day last night.
只写完了一句话。
I got one sentence in.
我当时就觉得,现在实在没法继续。
And I'm like, I can't do this right now.
我只有一个请求。
I just have one request.
如果你要哭得比我厉害,那你必须做到。
If you're gonna cry more than me, I need you to do that.
我的照片在哪里?
Where are my pictures?
我不认为我做了
I don't think I do
那个。
that.
已经很久没有真正...上次真正痛哭是什么时候?上次真正嚎啕大哭是不得不放下Reagan的时候。
It's been so long since I had a really when's the last time I really boo the last time I really boohooed was when I had to put Reagan's down.
无法控制的泪水。
Uncontrollable tears.
但即便如此,我也不会在家人面前这样。
But even then, like, I wouldn't do it in front of my family.
我冲进主卧,把脸埋进枕头,摔上门,无声地哭泣,但眼泪就是停不下来。
I ran to my into my master bedroom, buried my head in the pillow, and slammed the door behind me and did it in silence, but I couldn't stop crying.
你有在直播时痛哭过吗?
Have you ever boohooed on the air?
我没有
I don't
不只是在你主持Burke Show的25年里,在你四十年的广播生涯中,有没有在直播时出现过泣不成声的时刻?
not just in your 25 on the Burke Show, but in your forty years of radio, have you ever had, like, a sobbing moment on the air?
就是那种完全失控,无法平复的痛哭?
Like, uncontrollably crying where you just can't get it together?
我是说,不一定要到那种程度,但哪怕只是痛痛快快哭一场也算。
I mean, not not not it doesn't even have to be that far, but I'm saying, like, a like, a even just a good healthy cry.
我我我,肯定有过。
I I I there must have been.
我是说,经历了伯特大冒险那些事之后,那才是我哭的时候
I mean, with all the stuff that we've gone through with Bert's Big Adventure, that's when I boohoo
是啊。
Yeah.
在葬礼之后。
After a funeral.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
不。
No.
我说的是在直播时。
I'm talking about on the air.
直播时。
On air.
对。
Yes.
直播时。
On air.
我记不起来了。
I can't recall it.
如果你想看周五哭戏,我觉得没戏。
And if you're looking for a boohoo on Friday, I don't think that's gonna happen.
我不这么认为。
I don't think.
我不知道自己是否能够放弃那种情感控制,但也许吧。
I don't know if I'm even capable of giving up that kinda emotional control, but maybe.
我不
I don't
知道。
know.
你回答了我的问题,因为我爸爸非常相似。
You you answered my question because my dad's very similar.
我是说,我妈妈去世后,他一直在流泪。
I mean, after my mom passed, he was tearing up.
他说,我很抱歉。
He's like, I'm sorry.
我需要振作起来。
I need to get it together.
我当时想,你们是结婚三十五年的夫妻。
And I was like, you're a wife of thirty five years.
就像,这很正常。
Just like, it's cool.
你可以在我们面前哭。
You can cry in front of us.
我们共同面对这一切。
We're all in this together.
所以我总是充满好奇。
So I'm just always curious.
就像他觉得必须为了家人强撑下去。
Like, he felt like he had to hold it together for the family.
你是否觉得必须为所有人强撑,所以才选择叫停这件事?
Do you feel like you have to hold it together for everyone else, and that's kinda why you put the kibosh on it?
嗯,这该去问心理医生。
Well, that's a question for therapy.
为什么我不会?
Why won't I?
我认为,首先,我们这代男性从小被父母——特别是父亲——教育说这不是我们该做的事。
I think well, first of all, this generation, my generation of men were taught by their parents, by their dads specifically, that's not what we do.
懂吗?
Alright?
你要掌控自己的情绪。
You stay in control of your emotions.
如果你能掌控情绪,就能掌控局面。
If you're in control of your emotions and you're in control of the situation.
对我父亲来说,重点是你有任务要完成。
And for my dad, it was, you've got a job to do.
我是说,你不能在众人面前哭哭啼啼的,伙计。
I mean, you can't be boohooing in front of everybody, man.
该做的事就把它做完。
Get done what you have to get done.
那么在你自己的私人空间里,无论身处何地,你都可以释放情绪。
And then in the privacy of your own home or wherever you're at, then you can let it go.
但在人前,你就是不能那么做。
But in front of people, you just don't do that.
所以我觉得,嗯。
So I think as yeah.
我认为作为领导者和试图以某种方式成为管理者的人,我觉得我的团队会更安心,如果我在风暴中保持冷静,而不是真的失控并展现'真实'。
I think as a leader and somebody that's tried to be a manager somehow, someway, I'm like, I think my staff will take more comfort if I'm calm during a storm than really losing it and being authentic.
所以,是的,我通常不会表露情绪,但既然周五我就不再是管理者或领导者了,就这样吧。
So, yeah, I generally haven't given my but since I won't be a manager or a leader Friday, there you go.
你可能会见识到。
You might get it.
是时候来点微醺了
Time to get buzzed on
与艾比一起聊聊好莱坞的热门八卦。
the hot goss from Hollywood with Abby.
这就是伯特
It's the Bert
节目的娱乐热点。
Show's entertainment buzz.
他可能是音乐界最聪明的公众人物,至少据我所知是这样。
He might be the smartest public facing person in music, at least that I'm aware of.
我认为查理·普斯可能是当今音乐行业最聪明的人之一。
I think Charlie Puth might be one of the smartest guys in the music industry right now.
老兄,我超爱他的音乐101视频。
Dude, I love his music one zero one videos.
他在TikTok上发布视频,专门解析音乐的各种知识点。
So he posts them on TikTok, and he, like, just breaks down different things about music.
但他讲解的方式特别棒,就算你对音乐一窍不通也不会觉得无聊。
But the way he talks about it, even if you know nothing about music, you don't care.
简直太迷人了。
It is fascinating.
我超爱听他讲解。
I love listening to him.
他几周前做过一期,大概是泰勒·斯威夫特新专辑发布时,当时他在做对比分析,因为大家都在说她抄袭了别人的歌曲和旋律。
He did one a couple of weeks ago, maybe when Taylor Swift's new album came out, and he was comparing because people are like, oh, she stole this song from somebody else and these notes from somebody else.
他详细解释了为什么这不算抄袭,什么才构成抄袭,讲解方式通俗易懂连我都听明白了。
And he explained exactly, like, why she didn't and what would be considered stealing, and he did it in such a great way that I even understood it.
是啊。
Yeah.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
他开玩笑自称'查理·普斯教授'来科普音乐知识。
He jokingly calls himself professor Charlie Puth when he has to educate.
我后来转发了那条视频,因为包括我在内很多人当时都对泰勒·斯威夫特有同样的误解。
And so I had actually reshared that post because everyone was saying, including myself, the same thing about Taylor Swift.
他说必须连续五个音符相同才能算采样借鉴,而不是简单的旋律相似。
And he said that you have to have five consecutive notes for it to be an interpolation rather than rather than it just kind of sounding very similar.
我觉得她可能在同一个旋律中用了三四个音符。
And I think maybe she had three or four notes in the same sequence.
他说实话,有时候艺术家会无意中这样做,因为可用的音符确实有限。
And he's like, honestly, sometimes artists accidentally do it because there's literally only so many notes that you can use.
所以我昨天看到他又在做那个小教授查理·普斯的片段,他在说:好吧,大家都认为AI会接管音乐产业。
And so I saw this yesterday where he was doing, again, a little professor Charlie Puth segment where he was saying, okay, everyone thinks that AI is gonna take over the music industry.
但他认为,从我的角度来看,这就是为什么我觉得AI可能成为人们使用的工具,但它永远无法取代人类的艺术创造力。
But he's like, from my point of view, this is why I think AI might be a tool that people use, but it will never replace human artistry.
我不认为AI会完全取代人类创作的音乐。
I don't think AI is ever gonna completely take over human made music.
主要是因为人类音乐最特别之处就在于它的不完美。
Mainly because what makes human made music so special are its imperfections.
比如我现在可以让AI立刻创作一首歌,但鼓点听起来很可能很无聊乏味。
For instance, I can tell AI to go make a song right now, and the drums are most likely gonna sound boring and bland.
没什么启发性。
Not very inspiring.
而人类音乐人坎耶·韦斯特创作的《Stronger》中,用开镲声代替了小军鼓的音色。
And the song Stronger made by Kanye West, who is human, has an open hi hat sound as the snare drum.
这就有趣多了。
That's much more interesting.
AI有时会把歌曲中的所有错误都剔除掉。
AI will sometimes take every mistake out of a song.
但有时候这些错误反而增添了氛围感。
Sometimes those mistakes add to the vibe.
当你听披头士的《Hey Jude》时,在2分58秒处,你会听到保罗·麦卡特尼说了句'该死的',因为他弹错了和弦。
When you listen to Hey Jude by the Beatles, at two minutes and fifty eight seconds, you'll hear Paul McCartney say, oh, effing hell, because he played the wrong chord.
如果你不信,这里只有人声部分。
Here's just the vocals if you don't believe me.
斯汀在《Roxanne》一开始就坐在钢琴上。
Sting sat on the piano at the very beginning of Roxanne.
他们保留了这个镜头。
They kept it in.
AI有时会做的另一件事是把每首歌都调成完美节奏。
Another thing AI will sometimes do is make every song a perfect tempo.
一、二。
One, two.
但音乐本该是有呼吸感的。
But music was meant to breathe.
以Earth, Wind & Fire的《September》为例。
Take September by Earth, Wind, and Fire.
歌曲开头是这个节奏。
At the beginning of the song, it starts out at this tempo.
到歌曲结尾时,我们已经快了很多。
By the end of the song, we're much faster.
你可能根本没注意到。
You probably never even noticed.
AI永远无法在创造力上取代人类。
AI is never gonna wipe us off the planet creatively.
就像每十年出现的新技术一样,我们人类必须学会运用它来创作前所未闻的音乐。
Like every new piece of technology that comes around every decade, we humans have to learn how to work with it to make music that no one's ever heard before.
我们都是不完美的存在,但正是这种不完美让艺术产生共鸣。
We are all imperfect beings, but that's what makes art relatable.
我认为他在这两点上犯了错误。
I think he got two things wrong there.
我们仍处于人工智能的婴儿阶段。
We're in still in the infant stages of AI.
所以虽然他目前可能是对的,但我不确定五年或十年后情况是否依然如此——这个想法让所有人都感到恐慌,包括我自己。
So while he might be right now, I'm not sure in another five years or ten years, that'll be the case, which is freaking everybody out, including myself.
第二点我认为他错了,他把坎耶·韦斯特称为人类,我也不确定这个说法是否成立。
And the second thing I think he got wrong was he referred to Kanye West as a human, and I'm not sure that's true either.
要知道,还有一种理论认为人工智能不会因为退化模型而变得超级智能。
Well, you know, there is also a theory that AI won't become super smart because of the degradation model.
人工智能将训练人工智能,但目前如果你从聊天中提取内容,它是有缺陷的。
So AI is going to train AI, but because right now, if you pull something from chat, it's flawed.
它存在错误。
It has mistakes.
但问题在于这些将被用来训练未来的人工智能,它会不断自我训练,变得越来越基础和简化,直到丧失人类所有酷炫的缺陷和特质——因为它在训练自己的模型,而每个版本都越来越不智能。
But the problem is that will be used to train future AI, and it'll keep training itself, and it'll get more and more basic and simplified until it's missing all of the cool flaws and characteristics of humanity because it's training its own model, and each version is less and less smart.
所以,卡西和我的感受不同。
So, Cassie and I have different feelings about this.
如果我是你们,应该听她的——她比我聪明多了。
If I were you guys, she's way smarter than I am.
我希望她能赢。
I would she wins.
是啊。
So Yeah.
只是个理论。
Just a theory.
这可能会发生。
It might happen.
说实话我讨厌AI,但我只是讨厌缺乏相关监管以及...嗯...
I hate AI, if I'm being honest, but I only hate the lack of regulations around it and the fact Mhmm.
它消耗了太多水资源。
That it uses so much water.
请不要用它来列购物清单。
Please don't use it to make your grocery lists.
它正在偷走我们的饮用水。
It's stealing drinking water from us.
我需要你和查理·普斯同处一室。
I need you and Charlie Puth in the same room.
我想听你们讨论人工智能。
I wanna hear you guys have a conversation about AI.
我...好啊,我很乐意。
I, yeah, I would love that.
首场演出。
The first show.
好的。
Alright.
娱乐新闻马上就来,大约九十秒后。
Entertainment buzz here in, like, ninety seconds.
所以如果你不知道第七组,那就意味着你不是第七组的成员。
So if you don't know about group seven, it means you're not in group seven.
但这是目前互联网上最排外的俱乐部,我马上会告诉你所有相关信息。
But it's the most exclusive club on the Internet right now, and I'm gonna tell you all about it coming up.
好的。
Alright.
艾比,这是给你的。
Abby, this is for you.
我想看看你能答对多少。
I wanna see how many of these you get right.
昨天Tinder发布了一项新调查,探讨饮酒与初次约会的关系。
So a new survey comes out yesterday from Tinder talking about drinking and first dates.
有五种饮品最常在初次约会时被点。
There are five drinks that are most likely ordered on a first date.
它们是
What are
哪五种?
the five?
肯定有葡萄酒和啤酒。
Definitely gotta be wine and beer.
一杯红酒位列第三。
A glass of wine is number three.
但啤酒不在上面吗?
But beer's not on there?
不在。
Nope.
那咖啡在上面吗?
Is coffee on there?
没有。
No.
这是个否定答案。
This is a no.
所以都是酒精饮料。
So it's all alcoholic.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
是的。
Yeah.
人们会在初次约会时喝咖啡吗?
Do people drink coffee on first dates?
会啊。
Yeah.
我想...大概是星巴克那种午餐约会吧。
I guess I I guess it's a Starbucks, like, lunch date.
如果选择咖啡约会、午餐约会,或者如果你不喝酒的话,可能感觉就像是比喝水升级了一个档次。
If you do a coffee date, if you do a lunch date, or, I guess, if you just don't drink, maybe it feels like a it's an upgrade from water.
是啊。
Yeah.
我在考虑约会时,首选通常是去酒吧。
I guess when I was thinking about date for me, my go to is, like, we're going to a bar.
好吧。
Okay.
如果是约会的话,伏特加苏打水是标配。
Well, if you're going on a date, it's a vodka soda.
那这个选项在上面吗?
So is that on there?
上面没有这个选项。
It is not on there.
好的。
Okay.
浓缩咖啡马提尼呢?
Espresso martini?
也没有。
Not on there.
马提尼排在第四位。
A martini is number four.
哦,对。
Oh, yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
但就普通的马提尼吗?
But just a regular martini?
对。
Yeah.
是的。
Yes.
我是
I'm
抱歉。
sorry.
没错。
Yeah.
确实。
It is.
玛格丽塔?
Margarita?
第一选择。
Number one.
噢,玛格丽塔已经很性感了。
Oh, margarita's already sexy.
那古典鸡尾酒呢?
And what about a old fashioned?
它就在那下面。
It's down there.
我在清单的某个地方看到过它。
I saw it on the list somewhere.
那是第10号。
That's number 10.
我有多少?
How many do I have?
葡萄酒、玛格丽塔、马提尼。
Wine, margarita, martini.
对。
Yep.
所以我少了两个。
So I'm missing two.
想想早午餐。
Think about brunch.
你早午餐会吃什么?
What would you have at brunch?
哦,含羞草鸡尾酒?
Oh, mimosa?
是的。
Yeah.
那是第5号。
That's number five.
咦。
Ew.
真恶心。
That's disgusting.
我知道。
I know.
我不觉得橙汁会让你的口气这么难闻。
I'm not I'd like orange juice makes your breath smell so bad.
不。
No.
我知道。
I know.
那是最后一个
That's the last
我想要的东西。
thing I want.
好的。
Okay.
含羞草,然后
Mimosa and then
第二种情况是当你感到非常不安,需要立即获得自信的时候。
Number two would be if you're feeling really insecure and you need something that's gonna give you confidence immediately.
来一杯?
A shot?
一杯烈酒是第二选择。
A shot is number two.
哦,我是说,这很合理。
Oh, I mean, that makes sense.
如果我真的很紧张,我肯定会在约会前喝一杯。
I've definitely taken a shot before a date if I was really nervous.
所以顺序是玛格丽塔、随便什么烈酒、一杯葡萄酒、马提尼、含羞草、椰林飘香。
So it goes margarita, shot of something, anything, glass of wine, martini, mimosa, pina colada.
哦,太棒了。
Oh, hell yeah.
这让我很震惊。
It's blowing me up.
那也算是一种酒吗?
Is that even a drink?
是的。
Yes.
当然算,而且很好喝。
It is, and it's delicious.
再来一个。
Here's another one.
这些像是饮品,但又不像饮品。
This is these are like They're they're drinks, but not drinks.
代基里。
Daiquiri.
噁心。
Ew.
谁会在二十七八、三十出头的年纪喝代基里酒?
Who is drink who in the ripe age of being in their late twenties, early thirties is drinking a daiquiri?
点一杯代基里。
Ordering a daiquiri.
去过新奥尔良吗?那里甚至有免下车代基里酒售卖点。
Been to New Orleans where there are literally drive through daiquiri places.
但那属于特定情况。
But that's like a specific thing.
喝。
Drink.
就像...我不会去餐厅...比如不会去休斯顿餐厅点份洋蓟心沙拉,然后配草莓
It's Like, like, I wouldn't go to a restaurant like like, I wouldn't go to Houston's and get, like, my by chart of artichokes and then order a strawberry
代基里酒。
daiquiri.
这简直疯了。
That's insane behavior.
像苏格兰威士忌加冰块这样的烈酒。
A spirit like scotch on the rocks.
苏格兰威士忌。
Scotch.
苏格兰威士忌。
Scotch.
苏格兰威士忌。
Scotch.
苏格兰威士忌。
Scotch.
我爱苏格兰威士忌。
I love scotch.
如果我第一次约会时对方点了威士忌——在这份清单上排第九名——我就会觉得这人
If I'm on a date with somebody, a first date, and they order a whiskey, which is nine on this list, I'm like, you
真酷。
badass.
这是杯威士忌酸酒。
It's a whiskey sour.
里面确实有威士忌。
It's got whiskey in it.
没错。
True.
第十名是老式鸡尾酒。
And number 10 was old fashioned.
好吧。
Okay.
这就对了。
There we go.
行吧。
Alright.
该和艾比一起听听好莱坞的最新八卦了。
Time to get buzzed on the hot goss from Hollywood with Abby.
这是伯特秀的娱乐热点。
It's the Bert Show's entertainment buzz.
你们有些普通人还不知情。
Some of you normies aren't in the know.
你不知情是因为你不在第七组。
You're not in the know because you're not in group seven.
如果你不在第七组,那感觉有点像搏击俱乐部。
If you're not in group seven, it's a little bit like Fight Club.
你不会真正谈论第七组的事。
You don't really talk about group seven.
因为如果你在第七组,你就是天选之子之一。
Because if you're in group seven, you're one of the chosen ones.
这和六七没关系吧?
This doesn't have to do with six seven.
对吧?
Right?
没有。
No.
这种荒谬的事。
This ridiculousness.
我能说实话吗?
Can I be honest?
我不知道六七是什么意思。
I don't know what six seven means.
没人知道。
Nobody does.
没人明白。
Nobody knows.
我甚至觉得詹·阿尔法都不知道六七是什么。
I don't even think Jen Alpha knows what six seven is.
我看到这个爆红视频时,内心那个X世代的我在想,他们在一家汉堡店。
So I saw this viral video, and this is like so the the Gen X in me, right, is watching, and they're at a burger joint.
他们喊着取餐号码,喊到68号。
And they're yelling out the names of the tickets, and they're yelling out 68.
所有人都屏息等待着。
And everybody's waiting with bated breath.
我以为他们听到那人喊六十九号会超级兴奋。
And I thought they were super excited to hear the dude yell out sixty Sixty nine.
当然。
Sure.
但现在他走上前,拿起麦克风,汉堡店里聚集了一大群α世代的年轻人。
But now he comes up, and he grabs the mic, and there's, like, just a ton of gen alpha hanging out in this burger joint.
他们都站了起来,
And they're all standing up, and
他们开始喊:你你你你然后
they're like, you you you you and
那家伙走到麦克风前,然后他说,
the guy comes up to the mic, and he goes,
六,七?
six, seven?
然后我和他们就,爆炸了。
And I and they're like, explode.
我看过这个视频。
I've seen this video.
那个地方爆炸了。
The place explode.
我觉得Jen Alpha很喜欢这件事真的没有定义,但它已经病毒式传播了。
I think Jen Alpha loves the fact that there really is no definition, but it's gone viral.
这是...我觉得是在一首歌里。是的。
It's a I think it's in a song It is.
或者类似的东西。
Or something like that.
这是我见过最模糊的事情,但每次查它都让我觉得自己好老,我就...嗯。
That's the that's the most vague thing I've seen, but it makes me feel so old every time I look it up that I'm just like, I yeah.
它和篮筐的高度有关。
And it has to do with, like, the height of a basket.
总之,继续说吧。
Anyway, go ahead.
我和那个家伙一样困惑。
I'm so perplexed as the guy.
我当时就想,谁会说我在这儿,表现得像他那样
I was like, who is gonna say I'm over here, like, being like, he's
会说69
gonna say 69.
然后呢
And then
他说67,我就觉得,我没懂
he said 67, and I'm like, I don't get it.
这个是对的
This is in.
但是不,第七组和Jen Alpha术语六七完全没关系,管它什么意思
But, no, group seven has nothing to do with the Jen Alpha term six seven, whatever the heck that means.
第七组是TikTok用户Sofia James Music发起的一个社交媒体现象,她在TikTok上推广自己的新歌
Group seven is a social media phenomenon started by TikTok user at Sofia James Music who started this thing on TikTok where she was trying to promote her new song that's out.
为此她在所有发布的视频里都用这首歌当背景音乐
And so by doing it, she would use the song in the background of of all these different videos she would put out.
她基本上就是在测试TikTok算法,因为这有时候很玄学
And she's basically just testing out the TikTok algorithm because sometimes it's a mystery.
比如哪些视频会火,哪些不会
Like, what videos are gonna do well versus the ones that don't do well.
所以她做了大概10个不同视频,分别标为第一组、第二组、第三组、第四组等等
So she made, like, 10 different videos, and she labeled them group one, group two, group three, group four, group you know, and so on and so forth.
有个视频突然爆火,上面写着'看到这个说明你在第七组'
And there's this video that went crazy viral that said, if you're seeing this, you're in group seven.
这就是她说的话。
And this is what she said.
正在看这个视频的你,属于第七组。
Just watching this video, you are in group seven.
我今晚发布了七个视频,这是第七个。
I have posted seven videos tonight, and this is the seventh one.
只是做个小科学实验,看看这七个视频中哪种类型能获得最多曝光。
Just this little science experiment to see what video what kind of video gets the most reach out of the seven.
我不知道这对你意味着什么,但你现在属于第七组。
And I don't know what what that says about you, but you're in group seven.
欢迎。
Welcome.
这就是我如此喜爱TikTok评论的原因,因为这个视频本身其实很平淡。
So this is why I love the TikTok comments so much because it's really a bland video.
她就只是说,对。
She's just like, yeah.
你属于第七组。
You're in group seven.
如果你看到这个,恭喜你。
If you see this, congratulations.
欢迎加入第七组。
Welcome to group seven.
然后评论区的一群人决定把它变成一个梗。
Well, a bunch of people in the comments decided to make it a thing.
他们就像在说,我的天啊。
They're like, oh my god.
我们在第七组。
We're in group seven.
哦。
Oh.
我的天啊。
Oh my god.
我们是所有坏蛋中最坏的那个。
We're the baddiest of all the baddies out there.
后来这就变成了一种他们带着讽刺意味说的话,比如,我的天啊。
And it just became this thing where they're sort of saying it ironically, like, oh my god.
如果你分到第七组,我们就是天选之子。
If you got group seven, like, we are the chosen ones.
这个梗现在彻底火了,你会看到品牌方说'恭喜你分到第七组',奥利奥也在第七组,大家都在跟风玩这个起源于视频评论区关于第七组的内部梗。
And it just started taking off to now where if you see a brand say, congratulations if you're in group seven, Oreo is in group seven, they're just piling on that inside joke that somehow started in the comment section of this video for group seven.
展开剩余字幕(还有 14 条)
这个谎言开始有了自己的生命。
It took a lie it took on a life of its own.
它开始有了自己的生命。
It took on a life of its own.
恭喜她。
And congratulations to her.
我觉得其实没人在玩或者注意她想要推广的那首歌。
I don't really think anybody's playing or paying attention to the song she's trying to promote.
所以你知道
So You know
就像我过去几个月里常说的,有时候我对那些娱乐八卦新闻真的感觉特别抽离,我不想假装感兴趣?
how I said over the course of the last couple of months that sometimes I just feel really detached by some entertainment buzz stories, and I don't wanna fake it?
是啊。
Yeah.
就是这样。
Here we are.
我看得出来。
I can tell.
我在第七组,所以你们
I am in group seven, so you're
都是输家。
all losers.
好的。
Okay.
很好。
Good.
福秀秀。
Furt Show.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。