The Cardone Zone - 财富与富贵 封面

财富与富贵

WEALTH VS. RICHES

本集简介

在本期《卡多内地带》节目中,格兰特·卡多内深入探讨了财富的真正定义——不仅仅是金钱或物质,而是丰裕、自由和无忧生活的能力。真正的财富是拥有远超你所需所愿的一切,而大多数人却止步于生存而非追求繁荣。 格兰特清晰划定了富有与富足之间的界限,揭露了《邻家的百万富翁》这类理念所鼓吹的稀缺思维的局限性。节俭度日、削减开支和小富即安不会让你变得富足——只会让你活在恐惧中。你无法通过节流走向成功,必须通过开源实现目标。大多数人之所以 paycheck to paycheck(靠工资度日),是因为他们专注于防守而非进攻——竭力守护那点微薄所得,而非拓展可能创造的财富。 通过贝索斯、马斯克、盖茨和Jay-Z等现实案例,格兰特阐释了真正的富足者如何聚焦于创造、扩张和贡献。他们明白金钱是实现自由与增长的工具,而非囤积的对象。当你从控制成本转向创造价值时,你的人生就从忧虑模式切换到了丰盛模式。 这是唤醒你的号角:停止用成本衡量人生,开始用贡献、成长和产出来丈量生命。当你停止忧虑并开始创造的那一刻,你就踏入了真正的富足之境。 收听SiriusXM商业广播电台《卡多内地带》,或访问GrantCardone.com获取更多洞见、工具和资源。关注@GrantCardone所有社交平台,获取每日激励策略,让你的事业和生活实现10倍增长。

双语字幕

仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。

Speaker 0

嘿。

Hey.

Speaker 0

欢迎来到卡多恩地带,这是我的全新播客节目,每周我都会为你带来一位新名人、艺术家、运动员、各领域的顶尖人物、来自世界各地运营全球企业的CEO们,分享他们的见解、知识与突破性经验。

Welcome to the Cardone Zone, my newest podcast where every week I'll bring to you a new celebrity, artist, athlete, some of the top people in their field, CEOs from around the world running the world to give you their insights, their knowledge, and their breakthroughs.

Speaker 0

听着。

Look.

Speaker 0

这些人像我一样白手起家,所以准备好跟G叔一起出发吧。

These people came from nothing just like I did, so get ready with uncle g.

Speaker 0

你将经历人生中最刺激的旅程,我们将让你日常的思维方式、工作方式、行为方式和处事方式全部提升十倍。

You're in for the ride of your life where we're gonna 10 x everything you think, way you work, the way you act, and the way you roll every single day.

Speaker 0

记得订阅并留言评论。

Make sure you subscribe and comment.

Speaker 0

很期待看到你们的讨论内容。

Love to see what you're talking about.

Speaker 0

准备好迎接今天的节目吧。

Get ready for today's show.

Speaker 0

如果你想拥有财富,首先必须明白财富是什么。

If you want wealth in your life, you have to know what it is.

Speaker 0

根据定义,财富就是拥有远超所需的丰裕。

Wealth is having more than enough by definition.

Speaker 0

远超生存所需的一切重要事物的充足储备。

More than enough abundance of everything that is vital to your survival.

Speaker 0

财富并不依赖于单一事物——不是银行账户的限额、不是一辆车、一栋房子、一份工作、一段感情,也不是你的收入。

Wealth is not dependent upon one thing, the limit of a bank account, a car, a house, a job, a relationship, your income.

Speaker 0

它是拥有超出你所需所想的一切。

It's having more than enough of everything that you want and need.

Speaker 0

它是丰裕与富足。

It's abundance and affluence.

Speaker 0

财富不同于富有,当然也不同于隔壁的百万富翁。

Wealth is different than rich and certainly different than the millionaire next door.

Speaker 0

注意,财富并不包含忧虑。

Notice that wealth does not include worry.

Speaker 0

隔壁的百万富翁则充满了忧虑。

The millionaire next door is all about worry.

Speaker 0

他们买二手车,不去星巴克消费。

It's buy a used car and don't go to Starbucks.

Speaker 0

这是关于不该做什么,而非如何创造丰裕与繁荣。

It's what not to do, not how to create abundance and prosperity.

Speaker 0

如今地球上最富裕的国家里,76%的美国人过着月光族的生活。

76% of Americans today are living paycheck to paycheck in the richest country on the planet.

Speaker 0

也许你正为能否负担5美元的咖啡、餐厅买单、学生贷款发愁,或是为偿还30年房贷、支付子女学费而忧虑。

Maybe you're worried about whether you can afford $5 coffee, picking up a check at the restaurant, about your student loans, or maybe you're worried about paying the thirty year mortgage off, or about paying your kids school tuition.

Speaker 0

你读这本书很可能是因为心有忧虑,或觉得自己尚未达到应有高度,又或者像我一样,深知自己本可致富。

Chances are you're reading this book because you're worried or because you're just not where you know you could be or maybe because you, like me, know you could be wealthy.

Speaker 0

你只是试图找出阻碍你的因素。

You're just trying to figure out what's holding you back.

Speaker 0

真相在此。

Here's the truth.

Speaker 0

你无法通过忧虑走向富足。

You cannot worry your way to abundance.

Speaker 0

你无法通过忧虑获得财富。

You cannot worry your way to wealth.

Speaker 0

真正富有的人从不忧虑。

The truly wealthy do not worry.

Speaker 0

我说的不是你那位80岁的邻居——他经过79年的担忧和节俭才终于攒下百万身家。

I'm not talking about your 80 year old neighbor who finally had a net worth of a million dollars after seventy nine years of worrying, saving.

Speaker 0

我说的不是他。

I'm not talking about him.

Speaker 0

今天,我要和你谈谈真正的富人。

Today, I'm talking to you about the truly wealthy.

Speaker 0

据说杰夫·贝索斯要花6亿美元办他的第二次婚礼。

It said that Jeff Bezos is gonna spend $600,000,000 on his wedding, on his second wedding.

Speaker 0

这确实疯狂、离谱、荒谬又浮夸,我绝不会这么做——但你看他根本不担心钱的问题。

Now that is crazy and insane and bodacious and ridiculous and so bougie and I would never do it but see he's not worried about money.

Speaker 0

他身价2500亿美元,6亿不过是零花钱。

He's worth $250,000,000,000 600,000,000 is nothing.

Speaker 0

比尔·盖茨、沃伦·巴菲特、埃隆·马斯克、杰夫·贝索斯、Jay Z,他们从不忧虑,拥有完全自由,并对数十亿人的生活产生巨大影响——而隔壁的百万富翁,告诉你吧,那家伙可焦虑得很。

Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Jay Z, they ain't worried and they have total freedom and massive impacts on billions of lives but the millionaire next door, let me tell you, that dude is worried.

Speaker 0

为什么?

Why?

Speaker 0

因为他执着于控制开支,而非创造财富。

Because he's obsessed with controlling his cost instead of creating his wealth.

Speaker 0

听我说,隔壁的百万富翁痴迷于控制成本和削减开支,而非创造财富、富足、繁荣与丰盈。

Listen to what I just said, the millionaire next door is obsessed with controlling costs and lowering expenses instead of creating wealth, abundance, prosperity and plenty.

Speaker 0

你可能知道我写过一本书叫《要么痴迷,要么平庸》。

You probably know I wrote a book called Be Obsessed or Be Average.

Speaker 0

而隔壁的百万富翁痴迷的正是平庸。

Well, the millionaire next door is obsessed with being average.

Speaker 0

只为几十年后或五十年后,你能达到百万富翁这个神话般的地位,结果到达时却发现依然面临金钱问题。

Just so that someday decades later or maybe fifty years later, you could reach this mythical status called millionaire only to find out when you get there that you still have money problems.

Speaker 0

对忧虑的痴迷并非我在《要么痴迷,要么平庸》一书中鼓励的那种痴迷。

An obsession with worrying is not the kind of obsession that I'm encouraging in my book, Be Obsessed or Be Average.

Speaker 0

我鼓励你痴迷于成功、生产、创造和富足。

I'm encouraging you to be obsessed with success, with production, with creation, with abundance.

Speaker 0

对忧虑的痴迷正是隔壁百万富翁的陷阱,而你可能已深陷其中。

Obsession with worry is the millionaire next door trap and you might be in it.

Speaker 0

如果你是个储蓄者,规划401k退休账户和个人退休账户,为退休计划缴满额度,还清房贷,听戴夫·拉姆齐的建议远离债务——你已陷入为达到'隔壁百万富翁'这个虚幻地位而错误忧虑的陷阱。

If you're a saver, planning your four zero one k, your IRA, maxing out your contributions to your retirement plan, paying your house off, listening to Dave Ramsey stay out of debt, you're trapped into worrying over the wrong thing just to reach some arbitrary status called the millionaire next door.

Speaker 0

真正的财富是无忧无虑。

True wealth is the absence of worry.

Speaker 0

你是否明白,仅仅痴迷于控制成本是个必败的公式?

Can you see how solely obsessing over controlling costs is a losing formula?

Speaker 0

就像整场比赛只打防守。

It'd be like playing defense the entire game.

Speaker 0

整个人生只剩下成本。

All of life is just cost.

Speaker 0

想象一下你的一生都在为成本担忧。

Imagine spending all your life always worried about cost.

Speaker 0

你用金钱购买的每样东西,用时间做的每件事,都在不断衡量你的每个行为和每笔开销的成本。

Everything that you buy with your money, the things that you do with your time, constantly measuring everything you do, everything you spend as to what it costs you.

Speaker 0

现在拿出一张纸,列出你今天做的每一件事。

Now take a piece of paper out and list out every single thing that you did today.

Speaker 0

尽可能详尽地列出清单。

Make the list as exhaustive as you can.

Speaker 0

这大概需要三分钟时间。

This should take about three minutes.

Speaker 0

完成后,列出每项活动的成本。

When you're done, list out what each activity costs you.

Speaker 0

你去星巴克消费了多少钱?

You went to Starbucks, what did it cost?

Speaker 0

你去加油站给车加油花了多少钱?

You went to the fuel station and filled up your car, what did it cost?

Speaker 0

你今天修剪草坪花了多少成本?

You cut your lawn today, what did it cost?

Speaker 0

或者你请人修剪草坪花了多少钱?

Or you had somebody cut your lawn, what did that cost?

Speaker 0

你开车送孩子上学花了多少成本?

You drove your kids to school, what did that cost?

Speaker 0

你今天去上班花了多少成本?

You went to work today, what did that cost?

Speaker 0

这是要付出代价的。

It cost you something.

Speaker 0

要么耗费时间,要么耗费精力,要么耗费资源,或者三者兼而有之。

It either cost time, it cost energy, it cost resources or it cost all three.

Speaker 0

你会很快发现,你生活的每一天都是由代价构成的。

What you'll quickly see is that every day your life is made up of cost.

Speaker 0

有句老话你可能听过:别为小事烦恼,其实所有事都是小事。

There's an old saying that you might have heard before, don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff.

Speaker 0

这句话也可以说成:别计较代价,反正一切都是代价。因为如果你总是斤斤计较、反复权衡每件事的代价,那你就是在质疑整个人生。

Well that saying could be don't sweat the cost and by the way it's all cost because if you're constantly nitpicking and second guessing cost and measuring the cost of everything you're second guessing your whole life.

Speaker 0

这听起来像是美国梦吗?

Does that sound like the American dream to you?

Speaker 0

这听起来像是繁荣富裕、丰盛富足的生活吗?整天不停地计算代价、忧心忡忡?

Does that sound like prosperity or affluence, abundance, a life of total and constant measuring of cost, worry?

Speaker 0

听着,对大多数人来说,忧虑是自然而然的事。

Look worrying comes naturally to most people.

Speaker 0

我理解。

I get it.

Speaker 0

但你应该欢迎这些代价。

But you should welcome the cost.

Speaker 0

你应该渴望更多代价,而非更少。

You should want more cost not less cost.

Speaker 0

曾有个人打电话给我说可以帮我减少Facebook广告支出,我说:我不想减少广告,我想增加投入,而不是缩减开支。

I had a person call me once and said I can reduce your Facebook ads and I'm like I'm not interested in reducing the ads, I'm interested in increasing how much I spend, not lessening what I spend.

Speaker 0

关键在于能够正确支付你的成本,这一点我们稍后会在链接里详细讲解。

See the trick is to being able to properly pay for your cost which we're gonna cover at link later.

Speaker 0

因为生活的本质就是成本,你所做的每件事都需要付出代价。

Since all of life is just a cost, everything you do costs something.

Speaker 0

通过正确理财和创造财富来承担生活中越来越多的成本,意味着你实际上可以活得更充实。

Being able to handle more and more costs in your life by getting your money right by creating wealth means you could actually live more.

Speaker 0

我是根据亲身经历说的,即便现在坐在这里和你交谈,我仍在衡量每件事的成本,而这本身也是有代价的。

I'm speaking from experience here even while I sit here and talk to you I still measure the cost of everything and there's a price to that.

Speaker 0

在我成长过程中观察母亲的行为,这就是我学会衡量万物成本的方式。

I watched my mom as I was growing up this is how I grew up measuring the cost of everything.

Speaker 0

记得第一次读《邻家的百万富翁》时,我被那种'忧患致富'的理念所吸引。

I remember when I first read the millionaire next door I was attracted by the idea of worrying my way to wealth.

Speaker 0

我确实被这个观念深深吸引。

I was actually attracted to it.

Speaker 0

我像你们一样被错误教育,被灌输中产阶级思维,困在所谓的百万富翁中产阶级里。

I was miseducated, indoctrinated like you were to be stuck in the middle class, the millionaire middle class.

Speaker 0

随后五年里,我整天忧心忡忡地省吃俭用,终于达到了百万富翁地位——顺便说,我确实做到了。

And for the next five years, I spent my time worrying and saving my way to millionaire status and by the way, I achieved it.

Speaker 0

有人会说:看,这本书对你很有效。

Some would say, well, the book worked for you.

Speaker 0

也许吧,但我那时过得抠抠搜搜。

Yeah, maybe, but I was pinching pennies.

Speaker 0

如果去旅行,我肯定只住假日酒店。

If I traveled, was sure to stay at the Holiday Inn.

Speaker 0

我总是乘坐经济舱。

I would always fly coach.

Speaker 0

如果他们不给我升舱,我就坐在后排。

If they didn't give me an upgrade, I sat in the back.

Speaker 0

没错,我确实达成了目标,但这一路走来很痛苦。

And yes, I did hit my goal but I was miserable along the way.

Speaker 0

说实话,当我真正达成目标时,我才意识到那根本不是我的目标——百万富翁并非终点。

And let's be real, once I hit the goal, I actually realized I hadn't hit my goal because millionaire was not the target.

Speaker 0

当我成为百万富翁时,我发现这远称不上富有,更谈不上财富自由。

When I hit millionaire status, I realized I still wasn't rich much less wealthy.

Speaker 0

咱们现实点说。

Let's be real.

Speaker 0

你更愿意住假日酒店还是丽思卡尔顿?

Would you rather stay in a Holiday Inn or a Ritz?

Speaker 0

再现实点说,我在哪里能遇到新客户?

Let's be even more real, where would I have opportunities to meet new clients?

Speaker 0

在假日酒店还是丽思卡尔顿?

At the Holiday Inn or the Ritz?

Speaker 0

听着,就算《邻家的百万富翁》那套理论对我有用,你们这些住假日酒店的依然是百万富翁——我认识太多这样的人了。

Look, even if the millionaire next door worked for me, you'd still be millionaires staying in a Holiday Inn, and I know plenty of them.

Speaker 0

他们都是节俭的人。

These are frugal people.

Speaker 0

守财奴。

Misers.

Speaker 0

你们中有多少人认识一个有钱却吝啬的叔叔,他什么都不愿意付钱?

How many of you know a rich uncle that is a miser that won't pay for anything?

Speaker 0

和他一起吃饭时,明明有12个人在场,却要每个人都掏信用卡分摊账单,而这顿饭钱他付一千次都绰绰有余。

You go to dinner with him and there's 12 people and everybody's gotta throw a credit card in there and he could buy this meal a thousand times.

Speaker 0

真正的财富意味着你可以随心所欲地住在任何地方,而不用担心花了多少钱。

Meanwhile, being truly wealthy would allow you to stay wherever you want when you want and not worry about how much you're spending.

Speaker 0

我不想慢慢耗费时间和精力去省下那点小钱。

I don't wanna slowly and gradually spend time and energy saving small amounts of money.

Speaker 0

这不是致富之道。

That is not the way to wealth.

Speaker 0

我不希望苦熬八十年后,还得祈祷股市别崩盘,才能勉强攒够钱——何况那时根本无福享受。

I don't wanna hope that one day after eighty years of suffering that I finally, if the stock market didn't go up in flames, I might scavenge enough money to, by the way, never enjoy it.

Speaker 0

让我问你一个问题。

Let me ask you this.

Speaker 0

你买二手车、连星巴克5美元的咖啡都舍不得喝,是因为相信这样能省出财务自由吗?

Are you buying used cars and avoiding $5 coffee at Starbucks because you believe you're gonna save your way to financial freedom?

Speaker 0

你总在担心储蓄不够吗?

Are you worried about saving enough?

Speaker 0

如果是这样,你的担忧很合理——因为这根本行不通。

If you are, you're right to be worried because it's not going to happen.

Speaker 0

这就是《邻家的百万富翁》理论失效的地方,它误导了无数人,因为目标设定本身就是错的。

This is where the millionaire next door doesn't work and failed so many people because the target was wrong.

Speaker 0

你必须彻底转变对目标的认知。

You have to shift your mindset on the target.

Speaker 0

听着,我不想活得战战兢兢、怒气冲冲、四处乞讨、吝啬小气,为了省每一分钱而追逐蝇头小利,却在大把流失财富的同时虚度人生。

Look, I wanna don't be scared, angry, mooching, miser, saving every penny, chasing nickels, and losing dollars while your life passes you away.

Speaker 0

这就是为什么我总说永远别向百万富翁讨教。

That's why I say never get advice from a millionaire.

Speaker 0

要向亿万富翁取经。

Get your advice from billionaires.

Speaker 0

既然要问路,何必找那些刚走到财富半山腰的人?

Now why ask for the view from someone only halfway to wealth creation?

Speaker 0

百万富翁根本没资格指点迷津。

The millionaire is not the right position to give advice.

Speaker 0

一个净资产百万美元的人——虽然这对你来说可能难以置信——但相信我,这样的人根本谈不上财务安全。

A person with a million dollars, even though that might sound unbelievable to you, trust me, a person with a million dollars in net worth is not financially secure.

Speaker 0

他们还没真正实现财务自由。

They have not financially arrived yet.

Speaker 0

他们自以为成功了,直到现实给他们当头一棒。

They only think they have until they haven't.

Speaker 0

一场意外就能让他们重新破产。

They're one emergency away from being broke again.

Speaker 0

太多人对财富增长持两种极端态度。

Too many people take one of two attitudes toward growing wealth.

Speaker 0

要么模仿隔壁的百万富翁或有钱亲戚(就像我当年那样),而不是研究那些拥有牢不可破的九位数十位数财富的人;要么干脆认为像自己这样的人根本不可能致富。

They model their financial life after the millionaire next door, maybe their rich uncle, like I did, rather than studying people who have indestructible 9 and 10 figure wealth or they simply think becoming wealthy is not even possible for someone like them.

Speaker 0

他们相信致富是幸运精子俱乐部成员、企业主、淘金者、彩票中奖者、运动员、说唱歌手或科技创客的专利。

They believe that becoming wealthy is for the lucky sperm club, business owner, gold diggers, lottery winners, athletes, rappers or tech innovators.

Speaker 0

这些都是同一个问题的症状:格局太小、研究错了对象、设定了错误的目标。

Both of these are symptoms of the same problem, thinking too small and studying the wrong people and setting the wrong target.

Speaker 0

听着,我以前也格局太小,直到摆脱了这种中产阶级的思维陷阱。

Look I used to think too small before emancipating myself of this middle class trap.

Speaker 0

事实上,我这辈子最大的财务错误就是格局太小,而非做得太少。

In fact, it's the biggest financial mistake I made in my life was thinking too small, not doing too little.

Speaker 0

这是我一生中犯过的两个最大的财务错误。

These are the two biggest financial mistakes I've made in my entire life.

Speaker 0

听信了错误的人,并且格局不够大。

Listening to the wrong people and not thinking big enough.

Speaker 0

这个星球上从不缺钱,只缺格局够大的人。

There's no shortage of money on this planet, only a shortage of people thinking big enough.

Speaker 0

这套公式根本行不通。

The formula just simply doesn't work.

Speaker 0

小格局思维只会带来小格局结果。

Small think gets you small think.

Speaker 0

胸怀大志无需任何成本。

There is no cost to thinking big.

Speaker 0

这对我母亲显然不适用——她总是谨小慎微,收集优惠券,为我们每笔开销忧心忡忡。虽然她确实把忧虑这门功课做得很好,确保我们从未破产,但她始终活在焦虑中。

It certainly didn't work for my mom who thought small constantly, clipped coupons, she worried about everything we ever spent and by the way, she did a good job of worrying and she made sure we never went broke or bankrupt but she was always worried.

Speaker 0

她选择了以忧虑模式积累财富,付出了代价却始终与财富无缘。

She chose the worry mode of wealth building and paid the price and never ever had the wealth.

Speaker 0

百万富翁和超级富豪来自各行各业。

Millionaires and the super rich come from all walks of life.

Speaker 0

事实上,为了揭穿一个迷思,我要告诉你如今五分之四的百万富翁都在为别人工作。

In fact, just to debunk one of the myths, I'll tell you that four out of five millionaires today work for someone else.

Speaker 0

你知道吗?

Did you know that?

Speaker 0

事情的真相是这样的。

Here's the truth of the matter.

Speaker 0

你变得富有的可能性并非只是幻想。

The possibility you becoming wealthy is not just a fantasy.

Speaker 0

大多数人从未创造真正财富的原因是他们从未认为这有可能。

The reason most people never create true wealth is that they never considered it possible.

Speaker 0

你只是没有真正去追求它。

You just simply didn't go for it.

Speaker 0

你追求成为百万富翁并积累了三四百万资产,但你没有创造财富因为你没有瞄准正确的目标。

You went for millionaire and became worth 3 or 4,000,000, but you didn't create wealth because you didn't go for the right target.

Speaker 0

他们在财富创造计划一开始就确信,最终只要对财务状况满意就够了。

They're convinced on the start of their plan to wealth creation that by the close simply to be satisfied with their financial situation.

Speaker 0

天啊。

Oh my god.

Speaker 0

如果我能成为百万富翁,那我就成功了。

If I could just be a millionaire, then I will make it.

Speaker 0

你为自己设定的目标是不正确的。

The destination you have set for yourself is incorrect.

Speaker 0

另一个原因是人们从根本上不理解金钱。

The other reason is that people fundamentally do not understand money.

Speaker 0

记住,我们这里讨论的是陷阱。

Remember, we're talking about traps here.

Speaker 0

你是想要刚刚够用,还是想要多得永远花不完的富足与繁荣,甚至能传承给下一代?

Do you want just enough or do you want so much abundance and prosperity that can never be destroyed, you can pass it on to your next generation.

Speaker 0

我们从根本上就不理解金钱,甚至连最基本的数额概念都没有。

We fundamentally do not understand money even as simple as how much is there.

Speaker 0

很少有人知道如何获取金钱。

Very few people know how to get money.

Speaker 0

大多数人不知道金钱的总量有多少。

Most people don't know how much money there is.

Speaker 0

知道如何守住金钱的人更少,而懂得让钱生钱的人几乎不存在。

Even fewer people know how to keep money and almost no one knows how to multiply it.

Speaker 0

只要环顾四周,你会发现这种现象无处不在。

Just look around and you will see signs of this everywhere.

Speaker 0

痴迷于控制和削减成本的唯一原因,是你真的相信金钱是稀缺的。

The only reason to be obsessed with controlling and cutting costs is that you actually believe there's a shortage of money.

Speaker 0

嘿,回想起来,我意识到我的父母总是在为钱发愁。

Hey, looking back, I realized that my parents were constantly worried about money.

Speaker 0

我父亲花了十年时间才让我们家稳固地进入中产阶级,也许二十年。

It took my dad ten years to firmly secure our family into the middle class, maybe twenty years.

Speaker 0

然后他的心脏在胸腔里爆炸了。

Then his heart exploded in his chest.

Speaker 0

我坚信,正是他对赚钱的过度忧虑最终要了他的命。

It's my belief that it was his obsession with worrying about making it that eventually killed him.

Speaker 0

当我跟你说这些时,我意识到自己也深受其害。

As I say this to you, I realize I suffer from the same thing.

Speaker 0

痴迷于控制成本,削减一切开支——房子、自行车,我们花的每一分钱都让我们提心吊胆。

Obsessing over controlling cost, reducing the cost of everything, the house, the bicycles, everything that we ever spent we were worried about.

Speaker 0

他去世后,我们立刻又回到了忧心忡忡的状态。

After he died, we went right back to worrying again.

Speaker 0

我母亲不知道如何获得收入,她没有任何能在市场上变现的谋生技能,也不清楚钱会从哪里来。

My mom didn't know how to get income, she didn't have any income generating skills that she could use in the marketplace and didn't know where the money would come from.

Speaker 0

完全不知所措。

Didn't know what to do with it.

Speaker 0

老兄,我每天都活在这种氛围里。

And dude, I was surrounded by this every day.

Speaker 0

把灯关掉。

Turn your lights off.

Speaker 0

别浪费任何东西。

Don't waste anything.

Speaker 0

把食物吃干净。

Eat all your food.

Speaker 0

如果你正在看这段话,可能正过着月光族的生活。

If you're reading this right now, you might be living paycheck to paycheck.

Speaker 0

你可能正经历和我一样的困境,那些陷阱。

You might be suffering from the same things I did, the traps.

Speaker 0

也许你的境况比这好些,但仍终日惶惶不安。

Maybe you're doing better than this but still constantly worrying.

Speaker 0

问题是,你能不能问问自己,怎样才能达到不再忧虑的境界?

The question is, could you ask yourself, how do I get to a place where I'm not worrying?

Speaker 0

那个数字是多少?

What is that number?

Speaker 0

看吧,你需要的是创造财富的公式,而不是勉强过活的公式。

See, you need a formula to create wealth, not a formula for getting by.

Speaker 0

你是谁并不重要。

It doesn't matter who you are.

Speaker 0

听着,我25岁时还一贫如洗。

Look, was broke when I was 25.

Speaker 0

我讨厌我的工作,没有个人品牌,没人相信我,我也不相信自己,没有父亲,没有钱,没有名气,没有技能,但我知道我想变得富有。

I hated my job, I had no brand, nobody believed in me, I didn't believe in myself, I had no dad, no money, no name, no skills but I knew I wanted to be rich.

Speaker 0

《邻家的百万富翁》那条路对我来说没有意义,因为我知道它不会让我富有。

The millionaire next door route didn't make sense to me because I knew it wouldn't make me rich.

Speaker 0

我计算过了。

I'd done the math.

Speaker 0

25岁时拥有100万美元,你得靠这笔钱活50年,也就是每年2万美元,每月1800美元,这样的生活根本没法过。

25 years old and you get a million dollars, you got to live fifty years on a million dollars that's what $20,000 a year, $1,800 a month, you can't live like that.

Speaker 0

是其他东西让我摆脱了这些陷阱,我将在接下来的章节中分享那个公式。

Something else freed me from those traps and I'll be sharing that formula in the following chapters.

Speaker 0

不过多亏了我的方法,我现在拥有价值大约50亿美元的地产。

Thanks to my approach though, I now own, I don't know, $5,000,000,000 worth of real estate.

Speaker 0

我们每年新增的营收大约有10亿美元。

We do about a billion dollars worth of new revenue every year.

Speaker 0

我已为慈善机构筹集了数亿美元,我知道你也能做到这些甚至更多。

I've raised hundreds of millions of dollars for charities, and I know you can do all this too and more.

Speaker 0

伙计,要是我能早点以正确的心态开始就好了。

Man, if I'd have started just a little earlier with the right mindset.

Speaker 0

我想向你展示我是如何彻底改变生活的——从身无分文但未放弃,到成为百万富翁,再到登上财富链顶端。

I wanna show you exactly what I did to turn my life around going from broke but not broken, I hadn't quit, through millionaire status, deck a millionaire, and all the way up the food chain.

Speaker 0

若想人生富足,你必须将对忧虑的执念(这是个陷阱)转变为对财富成功的执着。

If you want affluence and wealth in your life, you have to change your obsession with worry, a trap, into obsession with wealth success.

Speaker 0

如今无论走到哪里,我都在寻找机会。

I look for the opportunity everywhere I go today.

Speaker 0

无论身处何地,我都在寻找能为我连接财富繁荣与富足的人。

Everywhere I go, I'm looking for who can connect me with wealth prosperity and affluence.

Speaker 0

这里我并不总是指金钱。

And I'm not always talking about money here.

Speaker 0

谁能让我生活得更轻松?

Who can just simply make life easy for me?

Speaker 0

或许你现在的处境让你眼中只有匮乏而非丰盛。

You might be at a place in your life today where all you see is scarcity instead of abundance.

Speaker 0

就像我母亲教导的那样:吃光盘中餐、存下每分钱、满足现状——因为孩子你比所有人都幸运。

You're told to eat all your food like my mom told me, to save all your money like my mom told me, to be happy with what you have like my mom told me because son you're better off than everybody else.

Speaker 0

这类话语或许出于好意,但本质是匮乏思维的产物。

Statements like these might be well intentioned but they come from scarcity.

Speaker 0

听着,你需要彻底扭转这种思维,培养创造财富的心态。

Look you need to flip that and develop a wealth creation mindset.

Speaker 0

如果你致力于培养财富创造思维,就在X上联系我,只需发些关于Grant Cardone的内容。我致力于财富创造思维,我会在X上找到你并关注你。开始在任何事物、任何关系中看到财富,而不是看着某人节俭就猜想隔壁是否藏着秘密百万富翁,要寻找世界上处处充满富足的印证。

If you're committed to a wealth creation mindset hit me on X just post some Grant Cardone Grant Cardone I am committed to a wealth creation mindset I'll find you on X and I'll follow you start seeing wealth everywhere in everything in every relationship instead of looking at someone being frugal and wondering if there's a secret millionaire next door, look for signs of confirmation that there's abundance everywhere in the world.

Speaker 0

寻找私人飞机,寻找游艇,寻找豪宅,他们是怎么生活的?

Look for the private jet, look for the yacht, look for the big houses, How do they live?

Speaker 0

这些人是谁?

Who are these people?

Speaker 0

为什么他们无忧无虑而我却在担忧?

Why aren't they worried while I am?

Speaker 0

通过观察街上驶过的车辆来强化这种认知。

Reinforce this by looking at the cars that you pass on the streets.

Speaker 0

看看那些7万、8万、12万的车,看看40万的车,看看百万豪车,无论走到哪里都要寻找繁荣与富足。

Look at the 70,000, the 80,000, the 100 20,000, look at the 400,000, look at the million dollar cars, look for prosperity and abundance everywhere you go.

Speaker 0

让眼中充满财富,意识到它无处不在、无比充裕。

Fill your eyes with wealth, realize that it is abundant, it is everywhere.

Speaker 0

敞开心扉去看世界上存在多少金钱。

Be open to seeing how much money exists in the world.

Speaker 0

这个星球上有价值35万亿美元的房地产。

There's $350,000,000,000,000 worth of real estate on this planet.

Speaker 0

有价值12万亿美元的股票。

There's a $120,000,000,000,000 worth of stocks.

Speaker 0

仅在美国就有价值8、9万亿美元的国债。

There's another 80 or $90,000,000,000,000 worth of treasury bills just in America.

Speaker 0

寻找任何能证实繁荣的证据。

Look for anything that will substantiate prosperity.

Speaker 0

问问自己,我生活中谁是思维宏大且富足的人?

Ask yourself, who's a big and abundant thinker in my life?

Speaker 0

如果你身边没有这样的人,让我来当那个人。

You don't have anybody, let me be that guy.

Speaker 0

让自己痴迷起来。

Become obsessed.

Speaker 0

记住,因为痴迷于财富的代价,与痴迷于担忧匮乏的代价是相同的。

Remember because obsessing over wealth cost, the cost to get there is just as much as obsessing over worrying over having too little.

Speaker 0

但一种痴迷会让你成为痛苦的守财奴,另一种痴迷则会让你富足,拥有远超生活所需和所爱之人所需的财富。

But one obsession leaves you miserable miser, the millionaire next door and the other obsession leaves you wealthy with more than enough of what's vital for your life and those that you love.

Speaker 0

努力想想你生活中的某个人。

Think hard to find someone in your life.

Speaker 0

甚至可以是一位虚拟导师。

It could even be a virtual mentor.

Speaker 0

如果你看我的视频、阅读我的资料、反复听这些内容,我可以成为你生活中的那个人。

If you watch my videos, read my material, listen to this over and over, I can be that person for you in your life.

Speaker 0

面对现实吧,我们大多数人都被思维局限的人包围,因为他们总是担忧,且一生都被灌输稀缺性是现实的观念。

Let's face it, most of us are surrounded by people that have limited thinking because they're worried and have been told their whole life that scarcity is a reality.

Speaker 0

有人会告诉你,不是每个人都能富有。

Not everybody can be rich, you'll be told.

Speaker 0

你必须做出决定:财富属于每个人,当然也属于你。

You have to make a decision that wealth is for everyone and certainly it's for you.

Speaker 0

世界上总会有人变得富有,问题是,那个人会是你吗?

Someone out there will become wealthy, the question is, could it be you?

Speaker 0

当你决定变得富有时,当你每天坚持这个决定并不断强化它,我向你保证,只要你不放弃,就一定能实现目标。

When you decide to become wealthy, when you make this commitment and reinforce that decision every day, I promise you, if you don't quit you will get there.

Speaker 0

对自己说:我要在我的生活中创造财富。

Say to yourself, I am going to create wealth in my life.

Speaker 0

没错,我要在我的生活中创造财富,或者更准确地说,我就是富有的。

That's right, I am going to create wealth in my life or even better, I am wealthy.

Speaker 0

当你说'我不需要钱'或'金钱不会让我快乐'或'钱没那么重要'时,你实际上是在把金钱推开。

When you say I don't need money or money won't make me happy or money's not that important, you're basically pushing money away from you.

Speaker 0

你实际上是在告诉自己:钱不够分,我当然没那个运气拥有它,或者我不配拥有它。

What you're actually saying, you're telling yourself there's not enough money to go around, I'm certainly not lucky enough to have it or I'm not worthy to have it.

Speaker 0

你告诉自己必须主要关注所有东西的成本,通货膨胀会成为恶魔,你担心政府、税收和一切成本上涨。

You're telling yourself you need to primarily focus on the cost of everything, inflation will be the devil, you're worried about governments and taxes and the cost of everything going up.

Speaker 0

你厌恶生活,因为你正在放弃生活。

You're hating life because you're quitting on life.

Speaker 0

要明白,你需要更多金钱来创造生活中的财富。

And understand that you will need more money to create wealth in your life.

Speaker 0

记住,财富就是繁荣和丰盛,甚至可以说是满溢的状态。

Remember, wealth is prosperity and abundance of everything and overfloweth, if you will.

Speaker 0

也许你现在不需要更多钱,但你的家人和教会可能需要。

Maybe you don't need more money now but your family and your church probably need it.

Speaker 0

当你说不需要时,难道不是只考虑自己而显得自私吗?

And when you say you don't need it, aren't you being selfish only thinking about yourself?

Speaker 0

当你安于现状时,实际上就是自私的表现。

You're actually being selfish when you settle.

Speaker 0

如果你致力于节俭而非追求更多。

If you commit to being frugal instead of committing to getting more.

Speaker 0

一旦你决定要创造更多生活价值、机会和财富,就需要改变谈论金钱的方式。

Once you've committed to making more of life and opportunities and more money, you need to change how you start talking about money.

Speaker 0

别像个守财奴那样说话。

Don't talk like a miser.

Speaker 0

你如何谈论金钱?

How do you talk about money?

Speaker 0

你如何看待金钱?

How do you think about money?

Speaker 0

你是消极还是积极?

Are you negative or are you positive?

Speaker 0

那些过分忧虑金钱的人会贬低它,说着诸如'我不需要钱'、'我不在乎钱'、'钱不会从天上掉下来'、'金钱不能让我快乐'之类的话。

People who are obsessively worrying about money demean it by saying things like, I don't need money, I don't care about money, money doesn't grow on trees, Money doesn't make me happy.

Speaker 0

金钱会改变人。

Money changes people.

Speaker 0

只有贪婪的人才整天想着钱,认为金钱是万恶之源,是世上坏人和可怕事情的根源。

Only greedy people think about money and money is the root of all evil and bad people and terrible things in the world.

Speaker 0

我曾经对金钱抱有所有这些想法。

I used to think all these things about money.

Speaker 0

这些念头都曾在我脑海中盘旋。

Every one of these I had going in my head.

Speaker 0

你思考和谈论金钱的方式会告诉你是否已经放弃了金钱游戏,更不用说财富游戏了。

How you think and talk about money will tell you if you've given up on the money game, much less the wealth game.

Speaker 0

倾听你所说的话,然后改变它。

Listen to what you say then change it.

Speaker 0

倾听你所想的,然后改变它。

Listen to what you think and change it.

Speaker 0

我绝不会说金钱是邪恶的。

I would never say money is bad or evil.

Speaker 0

金钱不过是一张纸。

Money is a piece of paper.

Speaker 0

不可能是邪恶的。

Can't be evil.

Speaker 0

3万美元不过是一堆纸。

$30,000 is just a bunch of paper.

Speaker 0

它怎么可能本质上是坏的?

How can it inherently be bad?

Speaker 0

这就像说便利贴是坏的一样。

It's like saying sticky notes are bad.

Speaker 0

听起来很荒谬,对吧?

That sounds ridiculous, right?

Speaker 0

如果我现在给你100万张便利贴,会改变你这个人吗?

If I gave you 1,000,000 sticky notes right now, would that change you as a person?

Speaker 0

当然不会。

Of course not.

Speaker 0

但它会给你很多便利贴。

But it gives you plenty of sticky notes.

Speaker 0

那么你在感恩节或圣诞节与朋友家人聚会时,周末闲聊时会聊些什么关于金钱的话题呢?

So what conversations you're having about money with your friends and family over Thanksgiving or Christmas when you're hanging out on the weekends?

Speaker 0

你都会对朋友和家人说些什么?

What are you saying to your friends and family?

Speaker 0

要知道,我成长过程中是不被允许谈论金钱的。

You know, I wasn't allowed to talk about money when I was growing up.

Speaker 0

实际上我被告知有三不谈:不谈政治、不谈金钱、不谈宗教。

I was actually told you don't talk politics, you don't talk money, and you don't talk religion.

Speaker 0

金钱曾是个非常私密的话题。

It was this private topic, money.

Speaker 0

我必须先改变内心的自我对话,才能真正改善财务状况。

I had to change what I was saying to myself before I could actually get myself in a financial situation.

Speaker 0

相信我,超级富豪们喝酒时都在谈论金钱。

The super wealthy, trust me, when they're having drinks, they're talking about money.

Speaker 0

穷人才不谈论金钱。

It's poor people that don't talk about money.

Speaker 0

恰恰是那些避谈金钱的人没有钱。

The very people they don't talk about it don't have it.

Speaker 0

如果你避而不谈甚至厌恶金钱,又怎能获得生活中真正需要、想要且能改善生活的东西?

How can you expect to get the very things you need in life, that you want in life, that could actually benefit your life if you don't talk about it and if you're hating on it.

Speaker 0

如果你总告诉自己'我没钱'或'永远没钱',这将限制你获得财富的能力。

If you're telling yourself I don't have money or I never have money, it's going to limit your ability to ever have money.

Speaker 0

你脑子里在想些什么?

What's going on in your brain?

Speaker 0

你脑海里现在可能有很多声音在告诉你格兰特错了,金钱不是好东西,金钱是万恶之源,金钱不会让我快乐。

You probably have a bunch of voices in your head right now telling you Grant's wrong, money's not good, money is the root of all evil, money won't make me happy.

Speaker 0

你从未拥有过足够多的钱来知道它是否能让你快乐,而且它绝对不是邪恶的。

You ain't never had enough money to know if it'll make you happy or not, and it's definitely not evil.

Speaker 0

人可能是邪恶的,但金钱本身不可能是。

The person might be evil, the money can't be.

Speaker 0

记住,你周围10个人中有7.6个人——可能更多——都存在金钱问题。

Remember that 7.6 people out of 10 that you're surrounded by maybe more have problems with money.

Speaker 0

仔细听我刚才说的,你交往的人中76%甚至90%都存在金钱问题。

Listen to what I just said, 76% maybe 90% of the people that you hang out with have problems with money.

Speaker 0

你谈论金钱的方式反映了你的思维方式,你的思维方式决定了你的言论,而你的言论最终决定了你的行动。

How you talk about it is how you think about it, how you think about it determines what you say about it and what you say about it is what you end up doing about it.

Speaker 0

思考它,说出它,实践它。

Think it, say it, do it.

Speaker 0

我已经为慈善事业筹集了数亿美元,并亲自捐出了数千万美元的个人财富。

I've raised hundreds of millions of dollars for charity and personally given tens of millions of my own money.

Speaker 0

这是好事还是坏事?

Was that good or bad?

Speaker 0

由你决定。

You decide.

Speaker 0

由你来判断:能够赚到足以捐出这么多钱的能力,到底是好事还是坏事。

You decide if being able to get enough money to give away that much money is good or bad.

Speaker 0

在接下来的72小时里,审视你对金钱的想法和言辞。

Audit your thoughts and your language about money in the next seventy two hours.

Speaker 0

监控你对金钱的想法和言论。

Monitor what you're thinking and saying about money.

Speaker 0

每次你对金钱产生负面想法时,我要你把它写下来。

Every time you have a negative thought about money, I want you to write it down.

Speaker 0

每次你说出关于金钱的负面言论时,我要你在接下来的72小时内记录下来。

Every time you say something negative about money, I want you to write it down for the next seventy two hours.

Speaker 0

痴迷于收入而非支出。

Obsess over income not expenses.

Speaker 0

看看《邻家的百万富翁》陷阱是否聚焦在削减开支上——这会助长你的忧虑,解药是创造更多收入。

See if the millionaire next door trap is focused on cutting expenses that builds your worries, the antidote is generating more income.

Speaker 0

也就是说,我会痴迷于创造更多收入,这将建立我的信心。

That is, I become obsessed with generating more income and that will build my confidence.

Speaker 0

忧虑会让你自我怀疑,进而让你想要进一步削减开支。

Worry makes you doubt yourself, which makes you want to cut back even more.

Speaker 0

对创造新收入的信心能帮助你意识到财富是可能的,最终会让你创造更多收入,而更多收入会让你意识到自己的财富。

Confidence in creating new income helps you realize wealth is possible which makes you eventually generate even more income and more income helps you realize your wealth.

Speaker 0

我可以告诉你,我人生中赚过最重要的钱,是我在做同样工作的情况下,月收入从3000美元涨到4000美元的时候。

I can tell you the most important money that I've ever earned in my life was when I went from $3,000 a month in income to $4,000 at the same job by the way doing the same work.

Speaker 0

我只是因为工作更成功而获得了更高报酬。

I was simply paid more because I was more successful at the things that I did.

Speaker 0

多赚的那一千美元是我人生中最重要的钱,之后我还赚过数十亿,但正是这额外的一千美元给了我信心和动力,最重要的是,它让我明白我能掌控自己创造新收入的能力。

Making that extra thousand dollars was the most important money I ever earned in my life and I would earn billions more after this but it was the first thousand dollars that extra that gave me the confidence and the momentum and most importantly, this showed me I was in control of my ability to produce new income.

Speaker 0

我从未因为省钱而建立过更多信心。

I have never created more confidence because I saved money.

Speaker 0

它教会了我可以做得更多,应该做得更多来创造更多收入。

It taught me that I could do more and that I could do more and should do more to produce more income.

Speaker 0

如今,我在地球上的唯一目标和使命,就是向所有人展示如何摆脱你们所处的这些陷阱,从而解放自己,达到生活的新高度——不仅为你、你的妻子、孩子和你爱的人创造更多财富,更能让你成为创造者而非储蓄者,从而建立更多自信。

Today, my single purpose and mission on this planet is to show everyone how to get out of these traps that you're living in and to free yourself from these traps so that you can hit levels of life that don't just produce more money for you and your wife and your kids and the people you love, but also creates more confidence for you to be a creator, not a saver.

Speaker 0

有些人认为不可能人人都有钱,说他们是吝啬鬼。

Some people suggest that everyone can't have money, they're misers.

Speaker 0

看,有些人声称不可能人人都有钱。

Look some people claim that everyone can't have money.

Speaker 0

实际上有位记者这么问我:'格兰特,你是说人人都能致富吗?'

I actually had a reporter tell me this, well what are you saying Grant, everybody can be rich?

Speaker 0

没错,我就是这个意思,记者小姐,人人都能致富。

Yeah exactly, that's exactly what I'm saying Miss reporter, everyone can be rich.

Speaker 0

还有人认为富人都是吝啬小气的——顺便说一句,他们确实如此。

And then other people suggest that rich people are misers and cheap and they are by the way.

Speaker 0

懂吗?

Okay?

Speaker 0

但超级富豪除外。

But not the super wealthy.

Speaker 0

他们既不吝啬也不小气。

They're not misers and they're not cheap.

Speaker 0

要知道,他们的思维方式与百万富翁或更穷的人不同。

See, they think like a millionaire or someone even poorer.

Speaker 0

你明白我的意思吗?

You understand what I'm saying?

Speaker 0

百万富翁都是吝啬鬼。

Millionaires are misers.

Speaker 0

他们是储蓄者。

They're savers.

Speaker 0

他们必须保护和捍卫财产,必须埋藏金钱,必须——用华尔街的话怎么说来着——分散到无数投资中,因为他们生怕损失一分一毫。

They have to protect and defend, they have to bury money, they have to, what's the word on Wall Street spread it out over many many investments because they don't want to heaven forbid lose anything.

Speaker 0

他们认为地球上没有足够的钱能让你承受亏损或过度消费。

They believe there isn't enough money on the planet for you to have a loss or to spend too much.

Speaker 0

听着,这可是亿万富翁的忠告。

Look, take it from a billionaire.

Speaker 0

如果你向亿万富翁而非百万富翁请教理财之道,就会发现根本不存在资金短缺这回事。

If you ask billionaires instead of millionaires for advice on money, you'll realize there are no shortages.

Speaker 0

比如沃伦·巴菲特、贝索斯,还有Jay Z这些人,明白吗?

The Warren Buffets, the Bezos, the Jay Z's if you will, okay?

Speaker 0

像埃隆·马斯克这样的富豪,他们专注于赚钱而非存钱。

These people, the Elon Musk, they focus on earning money not saving it.

Speaker 0

顺便说一句,这并不意味着他们在挥霍金钱。

That doesn't mean by the way they're out blowing money.

Speaker 0

事实上,亿万富翁在T恤、鞋子和汽车上的开销可能比普通人还少,但他们把大部分时间都用在赚取新收入、进行新投资和扩大业务规模上。

In fact, the billionaires probably spend less on their t shirts and their shoes and their cars than others but it's where they spend most of their time on earning new income, making new investments, and scaling their operations.

Speaker 0

关键在于扩张而非收缩。

It's about expansion not contraction.

Speaker 0

接下来我们会逐步讲解具体操作方法。

Now look, we'll cover how to do all this in due course.

Speaker 0

我花了三十多年时间试图弄清楚这一切的运作原理。

I've spent the last thirty plus years trying to figure out how all this works.

Speaker 0

什么是可复制的?

What's duplicatable?

Speaker 0

什么是简单的?创造财富实际需要多长时间?

What's simple and how long does it actually take to create wealth?

Speaker 0

我想向全世界普及财富与丰盛的理念,但首先你需要确保自己的格局足够大。

I want to educate the planet about wealth and abundance but first you need to make sure you're thinking big enough.

Speaker 0

你的目标够宏大吗?

Are your targets big enough?

Speaker 0

你考虑的是财富还是金钱?

Are you thinking about wealth or money?

Speaker 0

你的每个行动和梦想都需要放大格局。

Everything you do and every dream needs to go bigger.

Speaker 0

如果你觉得某个想法不错,就把它放大十倍来思考。

If you thought you had a good idea, 10x that idea and think bigger.

展开剩余字幕(还有 473 条)
Speaker 0

如果你想办派对,就办场盛大的派对。

If you want to throw a party, do a big party.

Speaker 0

如果你想要更大的问题,相信我,你需要的是关于金钱的大问题而非小成本烦恼。

If you want bigger problems, trust me when I tell you, you want bigger problems not little problems, you want bigger problems with money not lower cost.

Speaker 0

挑战越大,收益就该越丰厚。

The bigger the challenge, the bigger the interest should be.

Speaker 0

美国作为全球最富裕的国家之一,如果你还没达到理想状态,说明你的格局不够大,日常产出也不足以实现目标。

America, one of the richest countries in the world, if you're not where you want to be, you haven't thought big enough and didn't produce enough each day to get what you want.

Speaker 0

看。

Look.

Speaker 0

挑战越大,你的兴趣就应该越大。

The bigger the challenge, the bigger your interest should be.

Speaker 0

美国是世界上最富裕的国家之一。

America is one of the richest countries in the world.

Speaker 0

你生活的地方拥有巨大到难以置信的繁荣与富足。

Where you live has tremendous, unbelievable prosperity and abundance.

Speaker 0

你只需要去找到它。

You just gotta go find it.

Speaker 0

如果你还没达到理想状态,残酷的事实就是你还没敢想得足够大,或者你每天做得还不够多来实现它。

If you're not where you wanna be, the cold hard fact is you haven't thought big enough or you haven't been thinking big enough and you're not doing enough each day to produce that.

Speaker 0

这种思维方式对我们这些在贫穷和匮乏中长大的人来说很难接受。

This thinking is hard for those of us who are brought up in poverty and scarcity.

Speaker 0

我是说,这很重要。

I mean, it's a big deal.

Speaker 0

你想得太小。

You think small.

Speaker 0

你被培养成想得太小。

You were made to think small.

Speaker 0

你被培养成要节约。

You were made to save.

Speaker 0

你没有被培养成相信自己能成就任何事。

You weren't made to believe you could accomplish anything.

Speaker 0

大多数人会反感更大的问题。

Most people would resent bigger problems.

Speaker 0

我想要更大的问题。

I want bigger problems.

Speaker 0

大多数人反感更高的成本。

Most people resent bigger costs.

Speaker 0

我想要更高的成本。

I want bigger costs.

Speaker 0

大多数人都不想要员工。

Most people don't want employees.

Speaker 0

我想要更多员工。

I want more employees.

Speaker 0

大多数人认为员工是个问题,因为你人手不足。

Most people think employees are a problem because you don't have enough.

Speaker 0

看看世界上的亿万富翁而非百万富翁,你会发现亿万富翁更乐于多工作而非少工作。

Look at the billionaires of the world instead of the millionaires of the world and what you're gonna see, billionaires are happier to work more, not less.

Speaker 0

他们想要更多员工,而非更少。

They want more employees, not less.

Speaker 0

他们希望增加广告投入和投资,而非减少。

They wanna spend more advertising and more investments, not less.

Speaker 0

他们愿意承受过程中的损失。

They're willing to take losses along the way.

Speaker 0

他们的思维方式与百万富翁不同。

They're not thinking the same way the millionaire thinks.

Speaker 0

卡多内地带。

The Cardone Zone.

Speaker 0

准备好跟G叔一起行动。

Get ready with uncle g.

Speaker 0

记得订阅并留言评论。

Make sure you subscribe and comment.

Speaker 0

很想看看你们在讨论什么。

Love to see what you're talking about.

Speaker 0

卡多内地带。

The Cardone zone.

Speaker 0

准备好跟G叔一起行动。

Get ready with uncle g.

Speaker 0

我们将让你每天的思想和行为方式都提升10倍。

We're gonna 10 x everything you think and the way you roll every single day.

Speaker 0

百万富翁们心不甘情不愿地工作。

Millionaires begrudgingly work.

Speaker 0

他们梦想着退休。

They dream of retirement.

Speaker 0

他们抱怨工作时间太长、工作太辛苦。

They complain about how many hours they work and how hard they work.

Speaker 0

别这样。

Stop it.

Speaker 0

别再像个穷人一样说话了。

Quit talking like a poor person.

Speaker 0

别再抱怨工作了。

Quit complaining about working.

Speaker 0

开始炫耀它吧。

Start bragging about it.

Speaker 0

前几天有人告诉我他们上周工作了四十小时,我说你是在抱怨还是在炫耀?

Somebody told me the other day they worked forty hours last week I said are you complaining or bragging?

Speaker 0

他说我是在抱怨吗?

He's like I'm complaining?

Speaker 0

我说兄弟,我工作了一百小时,我这是在炫耀。

I said bro I worked one hundred hours and I'm bragging.

Speaker 0

你想要工作更多,做得更多,产出更多,因为你会赢得更多,因为终有一天你将无法工作,你会渴望为别人工作。

You want to work more, you want to do more, you want to produce more because you're gonna win more because there's going to be a day when you can't work, You would love to go work for someone.

Speaker 0

总有一天你会醒来,说,该死,我真希望当初工作更努力,想得更远大,更敢放手一搏,更敢冒险。

You're gonna wake up one day and say, damn, I wish I had gone to work more often and I wish I would have thought bigger and I wish I'd have gone for it bigger and I wish I'd have taken more chances.

Speaker 0

听着,我研究过的每一个超级成功人士都谈论每周工作一百小时,而不是四小时工作周。

Look, every super successful person that I have studied talks about hundred hour work weeks, not four hour work weeks.

Speaker 0

你读到像埃隆·马斯克这样的亿万富翁熬夜工作八十到一百小时的故事。

You read stories of billionaires like Elon Musk burning the midnight oil, working eighty and a hundred hours.

Speaker 0

他谈到抽空吃点东西然后睡着。

He talks about taking breaks to grab something to eat and then fall asleep.

Speaker 0

他在做什么?

What was he doing?

Speaker 0

他在工厂里当工程师。

He was at the plants being the engineer.

Speaker 0

这就是他所做的。

It's what he did.

Speaker 0

他吃饭、睡觉、工作。

He ate, slept, work.

Speaker 0

因为亿万富翁乐于承担更高的成本而非减少开支。

That's because billionaires are happy to have higher costs not less.

Speaker 0

隔壁的百万富翁正试图规避并削减成本。

The millionaire next door is trying to avoid and cut costs.

Speaker 0

推特让埃隆花了440亿美元。

Twitter cost Elon 44,000,000,000.

Speaker 0

他投资440亿美元是为了让世界拥有言论自由,他相信这会成功。

He invested $44,000,000,000 for the world to have free speech and he believes it's going to work.

Speaker 0

他的目标不是最小化成本,而是创造言论自由——即便花费440亿美元且全世界都说这是笔糟糕的投资。这家伙如今身价5000亿美元,而投资时身价才80美元。

His goal was not to minimize his costs, his goal was to create free speech and if it costs $44,000,000,000 and everybody, the whole world said he made a bad investment, the guy's worth $500,000,000,000 today and he was worth $80 when he did it.

Speaker 0

他们超级成功。

They're super successful.

Speaker 0

目标是:如何增加成本以在生活中成就更多?

The goal is how can I have more cost so I can do even more in my life?

Speaker 0

他们比地球上几乎任何人都更频繁地以更高价格购买更多东西。

They pay for more things at higher prices more often than almost anyone else in the planet.

Speaker 0

我可以保证隔壁的百万富翁绝不会花费时间精力去创造那种影响力。

I can guarantee you the millionaire next door wasn't spending or investing the time and energy and efforts to having or creating that kind of impact.

Speaker 0

隔壁的百万富翁——被困在二手卡车和小房子里(已付清贷款)的可怜人,匿名担忧着成本,低调行事,抱怨世事不公和自己多么努力。

The millionaire next door, poor boy, poor girl trapped in their used truck in their little house that's paid for with no mortgage, anonymously worried about their costs, flying under the radar, talking about how unfair everything is and how they work so hard.

Speaker 0

你注意到过这一点吗?

Have you ever noticed that?

Speaker 0

那些做决策、拥有选择权的人,似乎都是有钱人?

How the people who make decisions and have the power of choice all seem to be the people with the money?

Speaker 0

他们没有被困住,他们是自由的。

Not trapped, they're free.

Speaker 0

他们不是在抱怨,而是在创造。

They're not complaining, they're creating.

Speaker 0

这就是我们正在努力的方向,也是你在思考的问题。

That's what we're working on here, that's what you're thinking about.

Speaker 0

你可以成为这些人中的一员,听我说,你能成为这样的人,过上极其富足优渥的生活。

You could be one of these people, listen to me, you can be one of these people, one of these people that is living tremendous prosperity and affluence.

Speaker 0

你追求金钱不只是为了钱本身,也不是为了自称百万富翁,而是为了拥有选择权和自由。

You don't just want money for the sake of money or for the sake of calling yourself a millionaire, you want money to be able to have the power of choice, freedom.

Speaker 0

你更愿意选择哪种生活?

Which would you rather be?

Speaker 0

一辈子被困在已付清的房子里?

Trapped your whole life with a house paid for?

Speaker 0

也许就为了能自称百万富翁。

Maybe because you can call yourself a millionaire.

Speaker 0

你把孩子送去上学,名下有几辆已付清的车,或许还加入了乡村俱乐部——还是说,你真正想要的是拥有选择的自由:可以随时退出乡村俱乐部,处理掉汽车和房子,去想去的地方,做想做的事,甚至把所有钱都捐给隔壁的百万富翁?花点时间回答这些评估问题。

You sent your kids off to school, you have a couple of cars paid for, maybe you belong to a country club or do you want to be truly wealthy with the freedom of choice to get rid of the country club, get rid of the cars, get rid of the house, and go where you want, do what you want, and give all your money away to the next Take a moment to answer the assessment questions.

Speaker 0

《邻家的百万富翁》

The millionaire next door.

Speaker 0

邻家百万富翁陷阱评估问题。

The millionaire next door trap assessment questions.

Speaker 0

第一,你对支出与收入相比有多担忧?

One, how worried are you about expenses compared to income?

Speaker 0

第二,你认为谁是最适合指导你财富创造的人?

Two, who is the best person you know to mentor you about wealth creation?

Speaker 0

第三,你现在是否相信自己有可能变得富有?

Three, do you currently believe it's possible for you to become wealthy?

Speaker 0

错误信息陷阱。

The misinformation trap.

Speaker 0

在本章中,我将为你剖析许多人从信息来源中获得的错误思维方式。

In this chapter, I'm going to unpack for you the misguided ways of thinking that so many people pick up from their sources of information.

Speaker 0

第一,你未能致富的真正原因。

One, the real reason you're not wealthy.

Speaker 0

第二,为什么你每天喝的咖啡不是敌人。

Two, why your daily cup of coffee is not your enemy.

Speaker 0

第三,通往致富的唯一路径。

And three, the only path to becoming wealthy.

Speaker 0

到本章结束时,你将准备好重新调整你的大脑,使其在各个层面都为接受财富做好准备。

By the end of this chapter, you'll be set to rewire your brain so it's primed and prepared to accept wealth in all areas of yourself.

Speaker 0

是时候消除错误信息了。

It's time to get un misinformed.

Speaker 0

你没有钱的真正原因。

The real reason you don't have money.

Speaker 0

我至今记得第三次药物过量后睁开眼睛时喉咙里的刺痛感。

I remember that stinging feeling in my throat as I opened my eyes after my third drug overdose.

Speaker 0

没错。

That's right.

Speaker 0

整整三次。

Three of them.

Speaker 0

当我思考自己为何会躺在沾满呕吐物的潮湿地面上时,意识到那是一种可怕的生活方式。

As I thought about how I ended up there on a wet floor stained with my own vomit, it was a terrible lifestyle.

Speaker 0

那根本算不上生活方式。

It wasn't a lifestyle at all.

Speaker 0

那是毒瘾,我为此深感悔恨。

It was an addiction and I regret it.

Speaker 0

然后我想起了更早之前,那个被所有人喜爱的纯真少年。

Then I remembered the time before that when I was young and innocent kid who everyone loved.

Speaker 0

我从母亲最信赖的儿子——她引以为傲的骄傲,沦为了家族的黑羊。

I went from being my mother's most trustworthy son, someone she adored and admired to the black sheep of my family.

Speaker 0

在沉沦毒海五年后,我确实走到了生命尽头,这几乎要了我的命。

I was definitely at the end of my rope five years into addiction that almost killed me.

Speaker 0

我尝试过戒除。

I tried to get clean.

Speaker 0

整整五年我每天都在尝试,却始终未能成功。

I tried every day for five years, and I couldn't.

Speaker 0

我在可怕的毒瘾中耗费了十年光阴。

Ten years I spent in a terrible addiction.

Speaker 0

强烈建议,如果你今天还在吸毒,尽快戒掉。

Strongly recommend if you're using any drugs today, get off of them as fast as you can.

Speaker 0

没有人能战胜毒品。

No one beats the drugs ever.

Speaker 0

那时的我人生彻底崩溃。

I was at a place in my life where I was complete wreck.

Speaker 0

十年光阴白白浪费。

Ten years wasted.

Speaker 0

说话含糊不清,眼睛充血,瞳孔大部分时间都放大着,我整个人从里到外都垮了。

Slurring my words, bloodshot, pupils dilated most of the time, I was broken in every way a person can be.

Speaker 0

记得有一天我母亲对我说:我受够你了。

I remember my mother telling me one day, I'm done with you.

Speaker 0

我母亲终于做了她必须做的事。

My mom finally did what she had to do.

Speaker 0

她拦住我说:滚出去,离远点,别再回来,我受够了。

She stopped me and said, get out, stay away, don't come here again, I'm done.

Speaker 0

我震惊地站在原地,以为可能听错了她的话。

As I stood stunned believing maybe I misheard her.

Speaker 0

当我震惊地站在原地,以为可能听错了她的话时,她走到门边把门敞开。

As I stood stunned believing maybe I misheard her, she walked over to the door and held it open.

Speaker 0

我永远忘不了她眼中那种愤怒与绝望交织的神情,示意我出去,滚蛋永远别回来。

I'll never forget the look of anger and hopelessness she held in her eyes, motioning for me to exit, get out and don't come back.

Speaker 0

当她在我身后关上门时,我内心突然有什么东西转变了。

As she closed the door behind me, something inside of me suddenly switched.

Speaker 0

几天后,我主动住进了一家治疗中心。

A few days later, I checked myself into a treatment center.

Speaker 0

你看,我需要我妈妈对我说不。

See, I needed my mom to say no.

Speaker 0

我需要那个最相信我的人不给我任何选择,只能改变,因为这就是问题所在——一直以来问题就在于此。

I needed the one person who believed in me the most to leave me no option other than to change because that was the problem I had been because that's what the problem had been the whole time.

Speaker 0

我成功完成了治疗项目,在最初的三十天里,我立刻对自己感觉好多了。

I went on to successfully complete the treatment program and immediately in the first thirty days I felt better about myself.

Speaker 0

但真正开始相信自己还是花了一些时间。

But it took some time for me to start really believing in me.

Speaker 0

事实是,无论多少毒品、金钱、性、地位或你正在做的任何事,都无法让你对自己感觉更好。

The truth is no amount of drugs or money or sex or status or whatever you're doing is gonna ever make you feel better about yourself.

Speaker 0

这包括财富。

And that includes wealth.

Speaker 0

世界上没有任何毒品能让你更清醒、更强大、更自信,什么都没有。

There's no drug in the world that's gonna make you more aware, more powerful, more confident, nothing.

Speaker 0

历史上没有人能真正摆脱毒品。

Nobody in history of the world has ever escaped drugs.

Speaker 0

一旦成为问题,就永远是问题。

Once it becomes a problem, it's a problem.

Speaker 0

猫王、杰克逊,随便你说,毒品夺走了他们。

Elvis, Jackson, you name it, drugs take them.

Speaker 0

如果我现在还在吸毒,就不会有今天的成就。

I would not be where I'm at today if I was still using drugs.

Speaker 0

对于那些认为这就是造就了现在的你的人来说,

For those of you who think, that's what made you.

Speaker 0

不,错了。

No, wrong.

Speaker 0

那让我浪费了十年光阴。

That's what wasted ten years of my life.

Speaker 0

如今我拥有难以置信的美好生活,若非戒毒成功,这一切都不会存在。

I've got an unbelievable life today that I would not have and the drugs set me back.

Speaker 0

当我改变对自我的认知而成功戒毒时,整个人生就此扭转。

My whole life turned around when I changed the way I thought about myself to get off of drugs.

Speaker 0

但这并非我生命中唯一的转变。

But that's not the only change that I've made in my life.

Speaker 0

此后重建一切、让我走到今天的过程都需要直面应对。

The rebuilding after that of everything that got me to this place had to be confronted.

Speaker 0

这才是本章真正要探讨的,而非毒瘾本身。

And that's what this chapter is really about, not about drug addiction.

Speaker 0

吸毒只是其中一环。

The drugs were one thing.

Speaker 0

它是让我陷入困境的诱因。

It's what got me there.

Speaker 0

低估了自己的可能性。

Thinking less of myself than I could be.

Speaker 0

你基于过往经历和迄今所学形成的信念,将决定你此刻所处的位置。

The things you believe based on your history and the things you've learned up to this point is what is going to get you where you're at right now.

Speaker 0

你之所以没有获得想要的金钱、生活和成功,全因你迄今为止所学到的东西。

The reason you don't have the money you want, the life you want, the success you want is because of what you've learned thus far.

Speaker 0

好好体会这句话。

Let that sink in.

Speaker 0

你现在的处境源于你的认知。

You are where you are because what you know.

Speaker 0

你被错误地教导了。

You've been taught wrong.

Speaker 0

我吸毒不是我父母的错。

That's not my mom and my dad's fault that I was on drugs.

Speaker 0

明白吗?

Okay?

Speaker 0

那是我自己的错。

That was my fault.

Speaker 0

我想说的是我当时还不够忙碌。

What I'm saying is I was not being busy enough.

Speaker 0

我最大的问题是不够忙、不够有创造力、无所事事。

My biggest problem was not being busy, not being creative, not doing stuff.

Speaker 0

听着,我们都被错误地教导了。

Look, we've all been taught wrong.

Speaker 0

你怎么能生活在世界上最富裕的国家,却有2.5亿人几乎破产?

How can you live in the richest country in the world and have 250,000,000 people that are almost broke?

Speaker 0

因为我们都被错误地教导了。

Because we've all been taught wrong.

Speaker 0

大多数困在中产阶级的人之所以被困住,只是因为他们对自己、对自己的能力持有错误的信念,并且在金钱和财富方面被灌输了错误观念。

Most people stuck in the middle class are stuck only because they have the wrong belief about themselves, their abilities, and have been indoctrinated about money and wealth.

Speaker 0

如果你有金钱问题,不一定是因为你愚蠢、懒惰或选错了工作。

If you're having a money problem, it is not necessarily because you're stupid, lazy, or have the wrong job.

Speaker 0

有可能,但我对此表示怀疑。

Could be, but I doubt it.

Speaker 0

更可能的原因是,你在金钱方面挣扎的真正原因,是从来没有人向你展示过你能达到的成就榜样。

It's more likely that the real reason for your struggles relating to money is nobody ever showed up to show you to be an example of what you're capable of.

Speaker 0

从来没有人向你展示或教导如何获得足够的金钱来实现繁荣富足。

No one ever showed you than taught you how to get enough money to have prosperity and abundance.

Speaker 0

不,他们只教你怎么省钱、怎么节流,或者怎么花钱并假装成功直到真正成功。

No, they taught you how to save money, how to cut back or how to spend money and fake it till you make it.

Speaker 0

关于金钱,你学到了什么?

What did you learn about money?

Speaker 0

你的父母和老师告诉过你关于金钱的什么?

What did your parents and teachers tell you about money?

Speaker 0

他们教过你怎么存钱吗?

Did they teach you how to save it?

Speaker 0

他们教过你怎么创造财富吗?

Did they teach you how to create it?

Speaker 0

他们教过你怎么花钱吗?

Did they teach you how to spend it?

Speaker 0

他们教过你怎么投资吗?

Did they teach you how to invest it?

Speaker 0

他们给你指路了吗?

Did they show you the way?

Speaker 0

他们给你看过他们投资的项目了吗?

Did they show you what they were investing in?

Speaker 0

他们给你讲解过长期投资和短期投资的区别了吗?

Did they show you the difference between a long term investment, a short term investment?

Speaker 0

他们教过你怎么买房地产吗?

Did they teach you how to buy real estate?

Speaker 0

他们教过你要谨慎投资吗?

Did they teach you to be careful with it?

Speaker 0

他们告诉过你要明智消费吗?

Did they tell you to spend it wisely?

Speaker 0

把房贷还清?

Pay your house off?

Speaker 0

他们教过你,哦,别租房。

Did they teach you, oh, don't rent.

Speaker 0

买你自己的房子。

Buy your house.

Speaker 0

是啊。

Yeah.

Speaker 0

这些都是我被教导要做的——或者说在这个例子里,是没被教导或灌输要做的。

That's all the stuff that I was taught to or in this case not taught or indoctrinated to do.

Speaker 0

看吧,他们谁都没告诉你怎么致富,更别说创造财富了。

See none of them told you how to get rich much less create wealth.

Speaker 0

他们把精力都花在消费和节省上,而不是行动上。

They concentrated on spending and reducing and not doing.

Speaker 0

我记得听我叔叔说过,别当租客,要当房主。

I remember hearing my uncle say, don't be a renter, okay, be a homeowner.

Speaker 0

他的意思是,你知道的,房东才是赚钱的人。

He's like, you know, the landlord makes all the money.

Speaker 0

当我听到他这么说时,我就想,我要当房东。

And when I heard him say that, I'm like, I'm gonna be the landlord.

Speaker 0

我也不知道为什么。

I don't know why.

Speaker 0

我不知道具体怎么做,但我看穿了他话里的含义。

I don't know how, but I saw through what he was saying.

Speaker 0

他建议我买房,而我认为如果想困在中产阶级,买房是件很蠢的事。

He was suggesting I buy a house, and I'm suggesting that buying a house is a crazy thing to do if you want to stay stuck in the middle class.

Speaker 0

不不。

No, no.

Speaker 0

更聪明的投资是拥有多处房产出租给别人,自己租房住,从别人的居住中获取收入。

Owning a bunch of properties that you can rent to others and renting where you live and earning income from where other people live is a much smarter investment.

Speaker 0

你看,我成长过程中不断听到人们这么说。

See, heard this over and over from people when I was growing up.

Speaker 0

听过成千上万次:别谈钱。

Thousands of times, don't talk about money.

Speaker 0

金钱不会让你快乐。

Money won't make you happy.

Speaker 0

省一分就是赚一分。

Penny saved is a penny earned.

Speaker 0

所有这些我们从未质疑过的疯狂事情。

All these crazy things that we never challenge.

Speaker 0

我周围的人都从小被灌输要相信完全相同的东西,所以我们都被洗脑了。

Everyone around me was brought up to believe exactly the same thing so we all were indoctrinated.

Speaker 0

这个志同道合的群体都在思考匮乏的问题。

This community of people like minded that were thinking about scarcity.

Speaker 0

我们大多数人从小被教育要存钱,目的是为了购买一个神话般的美国中产阶级梦想。

Most of us were brought up to believe that save your money for the purpose of buying a mythological American middle class dream.

Speaker 0

哦,总有一天你会拥有自己的房子。

Oh, you're gonna own your home one day.

Speaker 0

哦,好像那就是终极目标。

Oh like that's the end all.

Speaker 0

我在本书中已经多次谈到这一点,房子永远不会为你创造财富。

I've talked about this several times already in this book, a home will never create wealth for you.

Speaker 0

住在一个地方、一个地址永远不会创造我所谈论的财富自由。

Living in one place, one address will never create the wealth freedom that I'm talking about.

Speaker 0

我一次又一次听到这个回答。

I heard this response time and time again.

Speaker 0

我之前说过,我还要再说一遍,储蓄不是你的问题。

I've said it before and I'll say it again, saving is not your problem.

Speaker 0

收入才是你的问题。

Income is your problem.

Speaker 0

你没有消费问题。

You do not have a spending problem.

Speaker 0

你有收入问题。

You have a income problem.

Speaker 0

如果你不赚钱,就存不下任何钱。

You cannot save anything if you don't make anything.

Speaker 0

人们都靠工资勉强维持生计。

People are living paycheck to paycheck.

Speaker 0

他们怎么可能存更多钱?

How are they supposed to save more?

Speaker 0

你明白吗?

Do you understand?

Speaker 0

如果你一分钱都不剩,怎么可能存更多钱?

If you don't have any money left over, how can you save more money?

Speaker 0

你怎么能把账单减少到零以下?

How can you reduce your bills below zero?

Speaker 0

现在我的问题是,你能把收入提高到零以上多少?

Now my question is, how high can you take your income above zero?

Speaker 0

改善你处境的唯一方法是从多个不同来源增加收入。

The only way to increase, improve your situation is to increase your income from multiple different sources.

Speaker 0

百万美元的数学题。

Million dollar math.

Speaker 0

你一生都在学习那些可爱但完全错误的小金钱格言,而且几乎从未被质疑过。

You've been taught your entire life cute little money quotes that are completely false and almost never challenged.

Speaker 0

想要证据吗?

Want proof?

Speaker 0

回答这些问题。

Answer these questions.

Speaker 0

省下一分钱就是,没错,你答对了,赚到一分钱。

A penny saved is, yeah, you got it, a penny earned.

Speaker 0

钱不会长在?

Money doesn't grow on?

Speaker 0

对。

Yep.

Speaker 0

这个你也答对了。

You got that one right too.

Speaker 0

树上。

Trees.

Speaker 0

金钱不会让你快乐。

Money won't make you happy.

Speaker 0

是的。

Yep.

Speaker 0

我们都被洗脑了,你像个机器人一样自动回答,在我来得及回答之前,仿佛这就是真理。

We've all been indoctrinated, you become a robot automatically answering this before I could answer it as if it was truth.

Speaker 0

这是洗脑,是精神控制。

It is indoctrination, it is mind control.

Speaker 0

真相是省下一分钱就是一分钱。

The truth is a penny saved is a penny.

Speaker 0

这不过是一枚该死的硬币罢了。

It's just a damn penny.

Speaker 0

仅此而已。

That's all it is.

Speaker 0

钱可不是树上长出来的。

Money doesn't grow on.

Speaker 0

哦,是啊。

Oh, yeah.

Speaker 0

实际上,它来自棉花植株。

Actually, comes from a cotton bush.

Speaker 0

它是人造的。

It's manufactured.

Speaker 0

过去它曾大量印在植物纤维上。

It used to be in plants printed in abundance.

Speaker 0

如今连这都不是了。

Today, it's not even that.

Speaker 0

只是国库里的一个数字记录。

It's just a digit entry into our treasury.

Speaker 0

而金钱能让你快乐吗?

And money won't make you happy?

Speaker 0

哦,是啊。

Oh, yeah.

Speaker 0

谁跟你这么说的?

Who's telling you that?

Speaker 0

那些对自己的钱财不满意的人。

People that aren't happy with their money.

Speaker 0

这就是他们不快乐的原因,因为他们从未拥有足够的金钱来真正理解金钱是否能带来快乐。

That's why they're not happy because they never had enough money to actually even understand whether it would make them happy or not.

Speaker 0

你永远找不到一个对自己的钱财感到满足的百万富翁,因为他们总觉得钱不够多。

And you'll never find a millionaire that's happy with their money because they don't have enough money.

Speaker 0

如果有人告诉你金钱不能带来快乐,让我告诉你我对这些人的了解。

Anybody that tells you money won't make you happy, let me tell you what I know about them.

Speaker 0

第一,他们从未拥有过足够的金钱来形成观点。

They've never had enough money to have an opinion on it, number one.

Speaker 0

第二,真正拥有巨额财富的人从不会把金钱和快乐相提并论。

And number two, people that have big money don't talk about money and happy in the same sentence.

Speaker 0

这两者根本毫无关联。

They have nothing to do with each other.

Speaker 0

看吧,你被误导了。

See, you've been taught wrong.

Speaker 0

但现在该怎么办呢?

But now what?

Speaker 0

我们现在都知道,成为百万富翁的方法在学校里是学不到的。

We both now know how to become a millionaire isn't taught in school.

Speaker 0

如何成为亿万富翁或创造真正财富甚至不是一个被提及的概念。

How to become a billionaire or create real wealth is not even a concept.

Speaker 0

这不是很讽刺吗?学校教你读写、数学、历史地理、应试技巧,却从不讨论如何致富这个主题。

Isn't it funny that schools teach you how to read and write, how to do math, how to know history and geography, how to pass a test, but they never bring up the subject how to get wealthy?

Speaker 0

看。

Look.

Speaker 0

致富似乎是个只适合幻想、电影和酒后假设游戏的话题。

Becoming wealthy seems to be a topic deserved for fantasies, movies, and drunken what if games.

Speaker 0

富人来自各行各业。

Wealthy people come from all walks of life.

Speaker 0

事实上,为了破除另一个迷思,我要告诉你:从技术角度讲,五分之四的百万富翁都是为别人工作的。

In fact, just to debunk one of the other myths, I'll tell you that four out of five people technically considered millionaires work for someone else.

Speaker 0

没错。

That's right.

Speaker 0

他们是为别人工作,而不是为自己。

They work for someone else not for themselves.

Speaker 0

事情的真相是这样的。

Here's the truth of the matter.

Speaker 0

致富的可能性并非幻想。

The possibility of becoming wealthy is not a fantasy.

Speaker 0

大多数人从未致富的原因,是他们根本没想过这种可能性。

The reason most people never become wealthy is they never even considered it a possibility.

Speaker 0

如果你从不寻找红色汽车,怎么可能得到红色汽车?

How can you get a red car if you never look for a red car?

Speaker 0

如果你在开始前就放弃,怎么可能成为任何你想成为的人?

How can you become anything if you've already given up before you started?

Speaker 0

他们被社会、媒体、老师、教育者、父母、叔叔阿姨这些早已放弃的人说服了——这些人被误导要安于现状,满足于现有的财务状况。

They were convinced by the man, the media, your teachers, the educators, your mom, your dad, your uncle, all those of which who gave up the misinformed to be satisfied and to settle with whatever your financial situation is.

Speaker 0

人们从根本上不理解金钱的另一个原因是,很少有人一开始就知道如何获取金钱。

The other reason that people fundamentally do not understand money is very few people know how to get money in the first place.

Speaker 0

是获取它,而不是创造它。

To get it, not to make it.

Speaker 0

我该如何获取它?

How do I get it?

Speaker 0

知道如何保存金钱、存放在哪里的人就更少了。

Even fewer people know how to keep it, where to store it.

Speaker 0

他们试图储蓄金钱。

They're trying to save it.

Speaker 0

顺便说一句,那是不可能的。

By the way, that's impossible.

Speaker 0

你无法储蓄金钱。

You cannot save money.

Speaker 0

你可以把它存放在某个地方,但你无法储蓄它。

You can store it someplace, but you can't save it.

Speaker 0

几乎没有人知道如何倍增金钱,不是简单地增加数额,而是以千倍、十倍、十倍的方式增长。

And almost no one knows how to multiply money, not add increments, but to multiply a thousand times 10 times 10 times 10.

Speaker 0

这才是让金钱增长的方式。

That's how you grow money.

Speaker 0

几乎没有人明白这一点。

Almost no one knows this.

Speaker 0

只要环顾四周,你就会发现这种现象无处不在。

Just look around and you'll see signs of this everywhere.

Speaker 0

美国作为全球最富裕的国家之一,却有76%的人过着月光族的生活。

America, one of the wealthiest countries in the world, but 76% of the people live paycheck to paycheck.

Speaker 0

超过50%的美国人没有退休储蓄。

Over 50% of Americans have no money for retirement.

Speaker 0

47%的美国人连400美元的应急资金都拿不出来。

47% of Americans don't have $400 for an emergency.

Speaker 0

你会觉得:天啊,这里的情况太糟糕了。

And you're like, my god, it's so bad here.

Speaker 0

其实并非如此。

No, it isn't.

Speaker 0

对于那些懂得金钱游戏和财富创造规则的人来说并非如此。

Not for the people that understand the money game, the wealth creation game.

Speaker 0

如果这些数据出现在贫穷国家还情有可原,但美国是个富裕国家,为何这么多人陷入这种境地?

If these statistics were true in a poor country, it would be one thing but America is a wealthy country so how did this happen to so many people?

Speaker 0

这是洗脑的结果。

Indoctrination.

Speaker 0

别喝那杯咖啡了。

Don't drink that coffee.

Speaker 0

不仅是学校教育了你错误的财富观念,打开电视或上网,你会看到无数金融专家给出的荒谬理财建议——比如通过寻找最低价商品或给轮胎多打气来省油,以此作为致富之道。

It's not just schools that have taught you bad ways of thinking about wealth, turn on the television or go online and you'll see endless ridiculous financial advice being given by financial pundits suggesting saving tricks where your path to wealth is finding the lowest price for a product or putting more air in your tires to save gas.

Speaker 0

太疯狂了。

It's crazy.

Speaker 0

这条建议总是让我忍俊不禁。

This piece of advice always cracks me up.

Speaker 0

如果你不喝咖啡,一年能省下700美元。

If you don't drink coffee, you'll save yourself $700 in a year.

Speaker 0

一年省700美元能改变什么?

Like $700 a year is gonna change anything.

Speaker 0

咱们现实点吧。

Let's keep it real.

Speaker 0

就算你未来五十年每年省700美元,你还是富不起来。

You can save $700 a year for the next fifty years and you still will not be wealthy.

Speaker 0

你只会变老。

You'll be old.

Speaker 0

又有个专家鼓吹说所有债务都是坏债务。

Another pundit preaches, all debt is bad debt.

Speaker 0

相信我。

Trust me.

Speaker 0

离债务远点。

Stay away from it.

Speaker 0

他们说债务是魔鬼,只要不负债就能获得财务自由。

It's the devil and that by avoiding debt, you will somehow be financially free.

Speaker 0

他说在任何情况下都绝对不要借钱。

Never borrow money under any circumstances, he says.

Speaker 0

这位曾因债务破产的顾问在宣传永不负债,而传播他观点的电视台却不得不靠贷款才能运营。

The previously bankrupt advisor from debt promotes never going into debt while the station that distributes his information had to go into debt in order to have a station.

Speaker 0

他忽略了几乎所有超级富豪都利用债务倍增财富的事实。

He overlooks the reality that almost all super wealthy people have used debt to multiply their wealth.

Speaker 0

切换频道,你会看到各种精美图表在说服你把钱交给华尔街的那些人,投资股票、债券,进行多样化配置,以及那些他们自己都解释不清的金融工具。

Flip the channel and you'll see fancy graphics making the case that you should turn your money over to the boys on Wall Street, invest in stocks, bonds, diversifying, and financial instruments that they can't even explain.

Speaker 0

向父母寻求理财建议时,他们会复述自己的老路:找份好工作,买房子,往401k账户存钱,然后庆幸自己比多数人过得好,祈祷一切顺利。

Ask your parents for money advice, and they will recite their path, get a good job, buy a house, contribute to your four zero one k, and be grateful that you have more than most and pray everything goes right.

Speaker 0

所有这些建议,每一条都在将你禁锢在中产阶级贫困美国梦的错误思维中。

And all that advice, every bit of it is what is keeping you trapped in the flawed mindset of the middle class poor American dream.

Speaker 0

你这一生都在接收他人错误的财务建议。

You've received bad financial advice from others your entire life.

Speaker 0

现在你需要自省并研究这些观念。

Now you need to be introspective and study that.

Speaker 0

你被灌输了什么?

What have you been taught?

Speaker 0

这些给你建议的人大多从未创造过财富,更遑论发现致富的公式。

Most of these people never created wealth, let alone discovered the formula for doing so.

Speaker 0

事实上,你听取建议的这些人大多早已退出了财富游戏。

In fact, most of these people that you've taken advice from quit on the wealth game.

Speaker 0

他们满足了。

They got satisfied.

Speaker 0

你需要做的第一件事很简单——挣脱这个枷锁。

The first thing you need to do is escape it is pretty simple.

Speaker 0

无论如何都不要跳过这步,它至关重要,为后续所有行动奠定基础。

Whatever happens though, don't skip over this, it's important and lays the foundation for everything else that follows.

Speaker 0

下定决心成为富人。

Decide to become wealthy.

Speaker 0

没错,现在就决定要变得富有。

That's right, decide right now to become wealthy.

Speaker 0

你注意到我没说‘决定要变得有钱’吗?

Did you notice I didn't say decide to become rich?

Speaker 0

我说的是‘决定要变得富有’。

I said decide to become wealthy.

Speaker 0

我很富有。

I am wealthy.

Speaker 0

跟着我念:我很富有。

Repeat after me, I am wealthy.

Speaker 0

我很富有。

I am wealthy.

Speaker 0

这种心态有着天壤之别。

There's a big difference in this mindset.

Speaker 0

我不希望你们目标定得太低,因为事实上任何人都能快速致富。

I don't want you to shoot too low here because the truth is getting rich can happen quickly for anyone.

Speaker 0

运动员、彩票中奖者都可能变得有钱,但最终仍会破产。

The ball player, the lottery winner, both can become rich and still end up broke.

Speaker 0

变得有钱是中产阶级迈向富有的一个台阶。

And becoming rich is a step between middle class and the wealthy.

Speaker 0

不要止步于有钱。

Do not stop at rich.

Speaker 0

问题是如果你问大多数人,他们会说百万富翁就意味着你很有钱。

The thing is you ask most people they'd say that being a millionaire means you're rich.

Speaker 0

现实是这已经不是1970年了。

The reality is this isn't 1970.

Speaker 0

几十年来,通货膨胀和税收已经侵蚀了美元的购买力。

Inflation and taxes has eroded the value of the dollar for decades.

Speaker 0

坦白说,一百万美元现在已经不算很多钱了。

Quite frankly, a million dollars is not that much money anymore.

Speaker 0

如果你想验证这一点,让我用一百万美元来展示今天能买到什么。

If you want proof of that, let me show you with a million dollars what you can buy today.

Speaker 0

在圣地亚哥,一百万美元只能买到一栋破旧的小房子。

You can get an old rundown looking tiny house in San Diego for a million dollars.

Speaker 0

甚至连空调都没有。

It won't even have an air condition.

Speaker 0

两间卧室,840平方英尺(约78平方米),看起来像个旧谷仓——这就是你今天的百万豪宅,而且永远要交保险费、维修费和房产税,可能还有物业费。

You get two bedrooms, eight forty square feet, looks like an old barn, that's your millionaire home today and it comes with insurance forever, maintenance forever, property taxes forever, possibly HOA fees.

Speaker 0

这恐怕不符合你对富豪生活的想象吧?

It probably doesn't even fit your idea of living the lifestyle of the rich and famous does it?

Speaker 0

而且这不只是圣地亚哥的情况,纽约、迈阿密、旧金山、丹佛都一样。

And that's not only a San Diego thing, it's a New York thing, a Miami thing, San Francisco, Denver, you name it.

Speaker 0

如果你去密西西比州,倒是能用2.8万美元买栋房子。

I mean, you wanna go to Mississippi, you can buy a house for 28,000.

Speaker 0

但没有工作机会,没有基础设施,没有发展前景。

No jobs, no infrastructure, no opportunities.

Speaker 0

在那些大城市里,百万美元的房子都属于高价房产了。

In all those cities, a million dollar home in the big priced homes.

Speaker 0

全国15个生活成本最高的城市中,有10个位于加利福尼亚州。

10 of the 15 most expensive cities in the country or in California.

Speaker 0

在这些城市里,百万美元仅仅是购房的起步价。

In any of those cities, million dollars is simply a starting price for a home.

Speaker 0

你知道吗?如今8.3%的百万富翁都是租房族。

Did you know that 8.3% of all millionaires today are renters?

Speaker 0

如果你需要更多说服力,我们来算笔账。

If you need more convincing, let's do a little math.

Speaker 0

我将向你证明,一百万美元根本不足以舒适退休,更别说轻松退休了。

I'll show you a million dollars isn't enough to comfortably retire, much less retire with ease.

Speaker 0

一千万美元才是新时代的一百万美元。

$10,000,000 is the new $1,000,000.

Speaker 0

假设你今天65岁退休,税后拥有一百万美元现金且无其他收入来源,接下来25年里你每月只能靠32.5美元生活——这还没算通货膨胀和新增税费,然后你的钱就花光了。

If you retire today at 65 with a million dollars in cash after taxes and no new income from any source, you'd have to live off of 40,000 a year or $32.50 a month for the next twenty five years without any inflation and without any new taxes, and that's before you run out of money.

Speaker 0

这意味着你到90岁时会身无分文。

That means you'll be 90 years old and broke.

Speaker 0

彻底归零。

Zero.

Speaker 0

顺便说句,养老院费用每年要7.6万到12.6万美元,这样你的钱8年就会耗尽。

Consider that assisted living by the way could be $76,000 a year or a $126,000 a year and you'd be out of money in eight years.

Speaker 0

如果你需要住进养老院,25年就会缩短为12年,意味着77岁就会破产。

Those twenty five years are cut down to 12 if you have to end up with assisted living, which means you're broke at 77.

Speaker 0

假设你又活了20年,届时你将无家可归。

Assume that you live another twenty years, you're homeless.

Speaker 0

这一切的前提是没有通货膨胀、没有重大生活变故、没有官司离婚、孩子不用上大学,更别说遭遇癌症、车祸、家人遇困、养家者去世、经济衰退甚至失业等任何一件严重情况。

All this assumes no inflation, no critical life events, no lawsuits, divorces, no college for the kids, heaven forbid even one serious situation like a cancer or car accident or family member in trouble, the death of a breadwinner, economic downturn or even the loss of a job.

Speaker 0

听着,你可能难以接受一百万美元不够用的观点,但你的看法改变不了数学计算的现实。

Look, know the idea that a million dollars isn't enough may be hard for you to swallow but your opinion of it doesn't change the reality of the math.

Speaker 0

无论你感受如何或怎么想,一百万美元已今非昔比。

A million dollars regardless of how you feel or what you think is not what it used to be.

Speaker 0

我亲身体验过一场危机能多快摧毁一个家庭。

I know firsthand how fast an emergency can devastate a household.

Speaker 0

听着,我父亲在收入巅峰期因心脏病去世。

Look, my dad died at the peak of his earning years from heart disease.

Speaker 0

我母亲不得不立即卖掉已付清贷款的房子,抚养五个孩子,全面缩减开支,靠保险金和人寿保险赔付度日。

My mother immediately had to sell the house it was paid for, manage five kids, downscale everything, live off the insurance, the life insurance benefits.

Speaker 0

我看着母亲每天生活在恐惧中,不知道钱能用多久。

And I watched my mother live in fear every day, not knowing how long the money would last.

Speaker 0

当我1980年代从麦克尼州立大学毕业时,成为百万富翁几乎是标志性且难以企及的地位和幻想。

As I graduated college from McNeigh State University in 1980s, becoming a millionaire was almost an iconic and unachievable status and fantasy.

Speaker 0

如今,亿万富翁彼得·蒂尔最近指出,在美国,身价仅几百万的人甚至负担不起像样的法律辩护。

Today, billionaire Peter Thiel recently suggested that single digit millionaires can't even afford access to proper legal defense in America.

Speaker 0

没错。

That's right.

Speaker 0

如果你只剩一年可活,100万美元确实够用。

$1,000,000 is fine if you have one year left to live.

Speaker 0

但若还有三十年寿命,你就麻烦了——你将终日担忧这笔不断贬值的纸币耗尽,未来三十年不得不节衣缩食地生活。

If you got thirty years left to live, you got a problem because you'll be worried about your pile of depreciating paper running out so you'll be forced to live frugally pinching pennies every day for the next thirty years.

Speaker 0

这听起来像是有钱吗?

Does that sound like wealthy?

Speaker 0

让你的钱花得更久,其实是让别人钱花得更久,因为你手里的钱原本就是别人的。

To make your money last longer or really to make other people's money last longer because the money you have was other people's.

Speaker 0

要让钱比你的时钟更持久,需要的远不止一百万美元。

To make money last longer than your clock, you need a lot more than a million dollars.

Speaker 0

你需要比分钟更多的零。

You need more zeros than minutes.

Speaker 0

这就是金钱的问题所在。

That's the problem with money.

Speaker 0

如果三十年后你依然贫困,那绝不会是因为你每天买杯拿铁,或是买了二手卡车而非新车。

If you're in poverty thirty years from now, it won't be because you bought a latte every day or you bought a used truck rather than a new truck.

Speaker 0

我敢保证,那只会是因为你格局不够大,且没有每天持续创造价值。

I guarantee it's gonna be because you didn't think big enough and you didn't produce it every day.

Speaker 0

所以我要问你的问题很简单,这将决定你能否逃离中产陷阱、为自己创造真正财富的所有可能性:

So my question to you is simple, and this determines everything about your odds of escaping the middle class traps and creating true wealth for yourself.

Speaker 0

你相信自己有可能赚到1000万美元吗?

Do you believe $10,000,000 is possible for you?

Speaker 0

你必须下定决心,把成为千万富翁作为第一站,并不断强化这个决定。

You have to decide that you will become a decamillionaire as the first stop and that you must reinforce that decision.

Speaker 0

如果你此刻正在听这段话,你的首要目标应该是成为千万富翁。

If you're listening to this right now, your first target should be deca millionaire.

Speaker 0

1000万美元。

$10,000,000.

Speaker 0

直接算数吧。

Just do the math.

Speaker 0

不要放弃。

Don't give up.

Speaker 0

寻找'我该如何做到'的方法。

Look for how could I?

Speaker 0

我需要做什么,需要成为什么样的人。

What would I have to do, what would I have to become.

Speaker 0

现在就立下目标。

Put a stake in the ground right now.

Speaker 0

相信我这一点。

Trust me on this.

Speaker 0

我将变得非常非常富有,甚至更好。

I am going to become very, very wealthy or better.

Speaker 0

我很富有。

I am wealthy.

Speaker 0

我非常非常富有。

I am very, very wealthy.

Speaker 0

我的净资产超过1000万美元。

My net worth is over $10,000,000.

Speaker 0

先别放弃。

Don't give up yet.

Speaker 0

哦,你在想'我怎么能做到呢'?

Oh, you're like, how can I do that?

Speaker 0

我是一名服务员。

I'm a waitress.

Speaker 0

我在开优步。

I'm driving Uber.

Speaker 0

我是一名工程师。

I'm an engineer.

Speaker 0

我是一名脊椎按摩师。

I'm a chiropractor.

Speaker 0

我怎样才能创造1000万?

How can I create 10,000,000?

Speaker 0

在说'不'之前先问问自己:我需要做些什么?

Don't say no before you say, what would I have to do?

Speaker 0

我需要成为什么样的人?

Who would I have to become?

Speaker 0

让我先改变你的想法,然后我们会告诉你方法。

Let me just change your mind first, and then we'll show you how.

Speaker 0

虽然有些人会对你做出这个决定评头论足,但请记住,任何创造过财富的人都不会因为你做出这个决定而轻视或否定你。

Although some people will judge you for making this decision, just remember that nobody who has ever created wealth will frown on you or judge you negatively for creating this decision.

Speaker 0

事实上,他们会为你鼓掌。

In fact, they will pat you on the back.

Speaker 0

上周我和一个人在一起。

I was with a guy last week.

Speaker 0

见面前三分钟他就说:如果你想真正变得富有,如果你想积累巨额财富...在这个人身边我感到无比安心。

In the first three minutes of the meeting, he says, if you wanna get truly wealthy, if you wanna amass tremendous amounts of wealth, I felt so safe in this guy's presence.

Speaker 0

他并没有告诉我金钱是邪恶的。

He wasn't telling me that money was bad.

Speaker 0

他是在告诉我关于创造巨额财富的可能性,因为你有这个能力。

He was talking to me about creating tremendous amounts of wealth because you can.

Speaker 0

看吧,超级富豪们总会拍拍你的肩膀说:对,你能做到的。

See, the super wealthy will always pat you on the back and say, yeah, you can do it.

Speaker 0

你应该去做。

You should do it.

Speaker 0

那些创造了财富的人明白,实现财务自由是值得追求的冒险。

Those who have created wealth understand that creating financial freedom is a worthy adventure.

Speaker 0

这对你和任何人来说都是真正可能的。

It is truly possible for you and anyone.

Speaker 0

记住,如今大多数富人都是白手起家的,所谓的第一代富豪。

Remember, most rich people today are self made, what's called first generation.

Speaker 0

这意味着,他们的百万财富并非继承而来。

Meaning, they created their millions without inheriting money.

Speaker 0

他们从零开始。

They started from zero.

Speaker 0

在你脑海中那个自动播放的声音第百万次说出'我不想要'之前——

And before that little automatic voice in your head says for the millionth time, I don't want it.

Speaker 0

我不需要。

I don't need it.

Speaker 0

我只想快乐。

I just want to be happy.

Speaker 0

天啊,我不需要这些。

Oh my God, I don't need all this.

Speaker 0

我受够听这家伙说话了。

I'm sick of listening to this guy.

Speaker 0

明白两件事。

Understand two things.

Speaker 0

有人会变得富有。

Somebody's gonna get wealthy.

Speaker 0

这与你无关。

This isn't about you.

Speaker 0

有人将会发财。

Somebody's going to get wealthy.

Speaker 0

问题在于,这个人会是你吗?

It's a question, will it be you?

Speaker 0

第二点,在经济上限制自己会让你失去价值。

And number two, limiting yourself financially invalidates you.

Speaker 0

这会否定你的能力、自尊、潜力以及你作为上帝子民的价值。

It invalidates your abilities, your self esteem, your potential, your God worthiness.

Speaker 0

我们大多数人都被说服去满足于基本需求。

Most of us have been convinced to settle for basic necessities.

Speaker 0

你甚至还没开始就放弃了。

You're giving up before you even start.

Speaker 0

衣服、房子、交通工具、每周几天休假,或许还能当个高管,银行里存点钱。

Clothes, house, transportation, time off, couple days a week, maybe an upper management position, some money in the bank.

Speaker 0

如果你是乡村俱乐部级别的富人,哦,我有乡村俱乐部会员资格,我有两辆全款车,我有两个孩子,都送他们去上学了。

If you're country club rich, oh, I got a country club membership, I got two cars paid for, I got two kids, I sent them to school.

Speaker 0

你依然在放弃。

You're still giving up.

Speaker 0

你正在放弃你所在的位置。

You're giving up on where you're at.

Speaker 0

这就是陷阱,与财富创造公式相反的东西。

This is the trap, the opposite of the wealth creation formula.

Speaker 0

这是维持现状的公式。

This is the status quo formula.

Speaker 0

这就是你暂时安于现状的地方。

This is where you settle for a little bit.

Speaker 0

就像我女儿说的,中产阶级基本上就是自认为有钱的穷人。

This is what my daughter said, oh so the middle class are basically poor people who think they're rich.

Speaker 0

中产阶级陷阱是为那些安于'刚刚好'的人准备的。

The middle class trap is for the people who settle for just enough.

Speaker 0

我得到了我的那份。

I got mine.

Speaker 0

我已经足够了。

I got enough.

Speaker 0

他们不再追求财富,也就是繁荣、富足和富裕。

They're not striving for wealth, which is prosperity and abundance and affluence.

Speaker 0

这就是慈善家们生活的地方。

This is where the charitable people live.

Speaker 0

中产阶级的困境就是一种妥协。

The middle class trap is a compromise.

Speaker 0

这是自私的。

It's selfish.

Speaker 0

当你妥协财务状况时,你就无法帮助除自己以外的任何人,因为你连照顾好自己都很吃力。

When you compromise your finances, you become unable to help anyone else other than yourself because you're struggling to simply take care of yourself.

Speaker 0

另一方面,这还不断否定你的潜力。

The other part of this is the constant invalidation of your potential.

Speaker 0

我不知道你对潜力怎么看,但我觉得潜力就是我的上帝。

I don't know what you think about potential, but I think potential is my God.

Speaker 0

追求我的潜力就是我的神性。

It is my godliness to reach for my potential.

Speaker 0

你的能力远超你的想象。

You're capable of more than you know.

Speaker 0

既然你连自己有多大能耐都不知道,为什么要根据现状设定合理的财务目标呢?

So why set reasonable financial goals on who you are when you don't even know what you're capable of?

Speaker 0

我这一生都不断有个声音在啃噬着我:我能做得更多,成就更多,创造更多,给予更多,帮助更多。

For my entire life I've had this constant gnawing in me that I can do more, achieve more, create more, give more, help more.

Speaker 0

你有这种感觉吗?

Do you have that?

Speaker 0

我这一生都知道我能做得更多,成就更多,创造更多,给予更多,帮助更多。

My entire life I have known I can do more, achieve more, create more, give more and help more.

Speaker 0

不过玄学就说到这儿——听着,如果你一年能赚80美元,那你就能赚800美元。

But enough of the esoteric, look if you can earn $80 a year, you can earn $800 a year.

Speaker 0

事实上,即使你赚800美元,根据你居住的地方和责任水平,仍然可能过得很艰难。

In fact, you can earn 800 and still struggle depending on where you live and your responsibility level.

Speaker 0

如果你像我一样承担着高责任,那么我需要更多钱才能帮助更多人。

Now if you have a high responsibility level like I do, then it's going to take more money for me to help more people.

Speaker 0

仅仅因为某人比第三世界国家饥饿村庄出生的人赚得多,并不意味着他们过得有多好。

Just because someone makes more money than a person born in some starving village in a third world country doesn't mean they're much better off.

Speaker 0

我认识年收入40万美元却付不起账单的人。

I know people that make $400,000 a year that can't pay their bills.

Speaker 0

他们的论点是:你有手机、网络、自来水、电力,要知足。

The argument is you have a cell phone, Internet access, running water, electricity, be grateful.

Speaker 0

他们就是这么告诉你的。

That's what they tell you.

Speaker 0

要知足。

Be grateful.

Speaker 0

你拥有的比其他人多得多。

You have so much more than other people.

Speaker 0

你有个马桶,要知足。

You have a toilet, be grateful.

Speaker 0

这其实是让你接受现状并安于现状的潜台词。

That's code for make sense of your situation and settle.

Speaker 0

曾有人问我:你如何理解疯狂?

A man once told me, how do you make sense of insanity?

Speaker 0

答案是:你无法理解。

The answer is you don't.

Speaker 0

没有足够的钱简直是疯了。

And not having enough money is insane.

Speaker 0

没有财富就是疯狂。

Not having wealth is insanity.

Speaker 0

既然可以拥有,为何不拥有?

Why not have it when you can?

Speaker 0

那种认为一个人只需拥有足以舒适、满足或比他人更多的钱就能为其现状辩护的想法,本身就是疯狂的。

The idea that someone would only have enough money to be comfortable or satisfied or to have more than others is a way to justify his or her condition is insanity.

Speaker 0

这太荒谬了。

It's ridiculous.

Speaker 0

中产阶级是数亿被权威、媒体、教育和错误信息说服,将钱财交给比你聪明的人的人。

The middle class are hundreds of millions of people convinced by the man, the media, education, and the misinformed to turn your money over to those smarter than you.

Speaker 0

他们说,要分散投资。

Diversify your investments, they say.

Speaker 0

就安顿在一所好房子里,做个守法纳税的好公民,并庆幸自己比那些境况不如你的人过得好。

Just settle down in a nice house and be a civil law abiding taxpayer who's grateful for how much better off you are than those who have less.

Speaker 0

所以你对成功的定义就是比我邻居过得好,我就该感恩?

So your idea of success is I'm better off than my neighbor so I should be grateful.

Speaker 0

这一切都是为了削弱你在未来三十年内的行动能力。

All of this is designed to reduce your ability to move for the next thirty years.

Speaker 0

成为千万富翁。

Become a DECA millionaire.

Speaker 0

所以现在就下定决心成为千万富翁,并揭穿所有神化中产阶级神话的观念。

So make a decision right now to become a DECA and debunk all the ideas that idolize the mythology of the middle class.

Speaker 0

1000万必须是你的第一站。

10 million's got to be your first stop.

Speaker 0

而且听着,等你听到时,按他们对政府的做法,可能已经涨到1亿了。

And look, by the time you hear this, it might be a 100 the way they're going at the government.

Speaker 0

房子、好学校、几辆宝马、401k退休计划和每年两周假期带来的短暂舒适,与创造不可摧毁的财富相比根本不值一提。

The temporary comfort provided by the house, a good school, a couple of BMWs, a four zero one ks and two weeks off per year is nothing compared to creating indestructible wealth.

Speaker 0

那不会是1000万美元。你现在就必须决定抛弃那种谨小慎微、不愿冒险的思维。

That would not be $10,000,000 You have to make the decision now to drop the small defensive take no risk thinking.

Speaker 0

创造财富从未像今天这样容易,但若不改变思维,依然不可能实现。

It has never been easier to build wealth than it is today but it's still impossible if you don't change your mind.

Speaker 0

是你的思维,不是我的思维。

It's your mind, not my mind.

Speaker 0

你必须改变你的思维。

You have to change your mind.

Speaker 0

当今世界金钱遍地,创造财富的方式数不胜数,但若你安于现状,这一切都不会发生。

There's so much money in the world today and so many ways to create wealth but it will not happen if you settle.

Speaker 0

现在就做决定。

Make the decision now.

Speaker 0

我要成为千万富翁,或身价1亿,甚至10亿。

I'm gonna be a deca millionaire or worth a 100,000,000 or a billion.

Speaker 0

做个决定,而且要做大决定,我会帮你实现目标。

Make the decision and make it big and I'm going to help you get there.

Speaker 0

如果你下定决心,我会帮助你。

If you make the decision, I'll help you.

Speaker 0

今天做出这个决定的重要性远超你在卡多内领域的认知。

Making this decision today is far more essential than you may realize in The Cardone Zone.

关于 Bayt 播客

Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。

继续浏览更多播客