The Koe Cast - 多巴胺排毒,30天重塑你的生活 封面

多巴胺排毒,30天重塑你的生活

多巴胺排毒,在30天内重置你的生活

本集简介

如何在30天内彻底改变你的生活。

双语字幕

仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。

Speaker 0

这是为了那些生活开始失去奇妙与激情的时刻。

This is for those times where life starts to lose its wonder and zest.

Speaker 0

当你感到疲惫多于平静时。

When you feel more tired than you do calm.

Speaker 0

当你可能没意识到自己把咖啡当作安全毯时。

When you may not realize you're using coffee as a security blanket.

Speaker 0

当你开始注意到自己眼下的黑眼圈时。

When you start to notice dark circles under your eyes.

Speaker 0

当你回望那段生活感觉无缝衔接、近乎魔幻的时光时。

When you look back to a time where life felt seamless and almost magical.

Speaker 0

因为在当今世界生活有着残酷的现实。

Because there's a harsh reality of living in today's world.

Speaker 0

仅仅是活着,我们就在承担风险,但不是那种良性的风险。

By simply living, we take on risk, but not the good type of risk.

Speaker 0

沉迷科技产品的风险,如社交媒体、流媒体、游戏和新闻。

The risk of binge tech like social media, streaming, gaming, and news.

Speaker 0

模拟性刺激的风险,如色情内容和约会软件。

The risk of simulated sexual stimulation like pornography and dating apps.

Speaker 0

消费品带来的风险,如酒精、毒品和垃圾食品。

The risk of consumables like alcohol, drugs, and junk food.

Speaker 0

追求刺激的风险,如赌博、疯狂购物或极限运动。

The risk of thrill seeking like gambling, shopping sprees, or extreme sports.

Speaker 0

我并不是要在这里妖魔化你的行为。

Now I'm not one to demonize your actions here.

Speaker 0

我绝不是什么圣人。

I'm not a saint by any means.

Speaker 0

我只是个研究古怪事物的人,靠把学到的东西分享到网上赚钱。

I'm just a guy who studies weird stuff and shares what he learns on the Internet for money.

Speaker 0

当然。

Sure.

Speaker 0

但也意味着,如果我真想发大财,我会去创立个宗教。

But also meaning, because if I wanted to get filthy rich, I'd start a religion.

Speaker 0

网上大多数人都喜欢摆出一副完美的姿态。

Most people online love to put on this guise of perfection.

Speaker 0

他们会第一时间指出你做的哪怕稍微不妥的事。

They'll be the first to tell you when you're doing something that's just slightly bad.

Speaker 0

但当你审视他们的生活时,他们的身体、心理、精神或财务状况通常都是你避之不及的。

But when you look at their life, they're usually not in the physical, mental, spiritual or financial situation that you would ever want to be in.

Speaker 0

这就是问题所在。

And that's the thing.

Speaker 0

这周你已经做了别人认为不好的事至少5到10到100次。

You've done what someone else thinks is bad at least five to 10 to 100 times this week.

Speaker 0

那些指责你的人也同样如此。

And so have the people that think what you're doing is bad.

Speaker 0

这没什么。

And that's fine.

Speaker 0

但我们不是来讨论这背后的道德问题的。

But we're not here to discuss morality behind all of this.

Speaker 0

相反,我想谈谈这个。

Instead, I want to talk about this.

Speaker 0

当你生活在当今这个充满便捷快速愉悦的世界里,如果你不想出家为僧(若真有此意,那你需要一个工具来对生活进行彻底重置)。

When you live in today's world of convenient, quick pleasures, and if you don't want to become a monk because if you did want that, then you need a tool to perform a factory reset on your life.

Speaker 0

人类创造工具是为了解决问题。

Humans create tools to solve problems.

Speaker 0

科技带来问题,但也让人类能够完成过去不可能的事。

Technology creates problems, but it also allows humans to do what used to be impossible.

Speaker 0

这意味着,在这个科技世界里,你需要某种工具来缓解科技引发的问题。

Meaning, in this world of technology, you need some kind of tool to mitigate the problems that technology causes.

Speaker 0

如果你不打算隐居山林,就需要在生活中引入一些措施,来降低使用手机、上网、接触廉价便捷食品等带来的风险。

If you're not going to go and live off in the woods, then you need to implement something into your life that helps mitigate the risk of using your phone, using the Internet, being around cheap and convenient foods, etc.

Speaker 0

所以只要你每年至少连续三十天执行我们将要讨论的方法,就能缓冲现代生活带来的影响。

So if you do what we're going to talk about at least once a year for thirty days at a time, you will buffer the consequences of modern life.

Speaker 0

换句话说,你将重获孩童般的好奇心,那种不在乎的感觉,那种思想开放不狭隘的状态,不再终日困于脑海,而是能更深刻地体验生活。

In other words, you will bring that childlike wonder back into your life, that feeling of not caring, that feeling of non narrow mindedness, of open mindedness, of not being stuck in your head all day and actually being able to experience life on a deeper level.

Speaker 0

在讨论具体多巴胺戒断方案前,我们先聊聊大脑。

So before we talk about the actual dopamine detox protocol, let's talk about the brain.

Speaker 0

我们来探讨现状,为什么这种廉价多巴胺泛滥会成为严重问题。

Let's talk about what's going on, why this cheap dopamine epidemic is such a problem.

Speaker 0

另外我想说明,'超人90'计划(一个通过训练、营养和生活系统在90天内重置人生的方案,而非本视频讨论的30天)将于10月28日上线,届时价格将会上调。

And I also want to note that Superhuman 90, which is a protocol to reset your life in ninety days instead of thirty like we're talking about in this video, with training, nutrition and lifestyle systems, that goes live on October 28 and the price increases then.

Speaker 0

感兴趣的话,详情链接在简介里。

So if you want to check it out, link in the description.

Speaker 0

你的大脑运行在显著性网络上,意味着能提供最多多巴胺的事物会变得最重要。

Your brain operates on a salience network, meaning whatever provides the most dopamine becomes the most important.

Speaker 0

我想你已经能看出这会造成多大的问题,不过我们来点有趣的,一起剖析一下。

I think you can already see how big of a problem that can become, but let's have some fun and let's break it down.

Speaker 0

正如我们讨论过无数次的那样,心流之父、心理学家米哈里·契克森米哈伊发现,心流状态(人类最佳体验状态或纯粹的愉悦)需要特定的技能与挑战比例。

As we've discussed way too many times, Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, the godfather of flow, the flow psychologist, he found that flow states, or the optimal state of human experience, or just pure enjoyment, require a specific skill to challenge ratio.

Speaker 0

如果目标挑战远超你的技能水平,你会感到焦虑。

If the challenge of a goal is too high for your skill level, you get anxious.

Speaker 0

如果挑战太低,你会感到无聊。

If the challenge is too low, you get bored.

Speaker 0

你不会用一级角色去挑战百级对手。

You wouldn't fight a level 100 character when you are a level one.

Speaker 0

这根本不合逻辑。

It just doesn't make sense.

Speaker 0

过度刺激会破坏进入心流状态或获得愉悦的可能性,因为它提高了你对刺激的感知阈值。

Overstimulation destroys the potential for flow states or enjoyment because it raises the bar for what you consider stimulating.

Speaker 0

任何比手机、赌博、色情、派对等更平淡的事物,都会被你的大脑自动判定为无聊。

Everything that is more boring than your phone, gambling, porn, partying, and the rest is automatically labeled as boring by your brain.

Speaker 0

因此多巴胺戒断已成为重置刺激基准线的热门方式。

So a dopamine detox has become a well marketed way of resetting your baseline for stimulation.

Speaker 0

它之所以有效,有三个原因。

And it works so well for three reasons.

Speaker 0

第一,无聊是通往新奇的入口。

The first is that boredom is the gateway to novelty.

Speaker 0

卡尔·荣格反复强调阴影工作的重要性,即直面我们通常逃避的自身不适部分。

Carl Jung harped on the importance of shadow work or confronting the uncomfortable aspects of ourselves we typically avoid.

Speaker 0

与无聊共处正是如此:当理性思维停止试图解决一切时,它能激发突破性的洞见。

Sitting with boredom does just this: it activates breakthrough insights when the rational mind stops trying to solve everything.

Speaker 0

它揭示了外在条件作用之下我们真实的渴望。

It reveals our authentic desires beneath external conditioning.

Speaker 0

它为三种心流触发器搭建舞台,让你更可能进入一段高强度学习与创造的季节。

It sets the scene for three flow triggers, making you more likely to enter a season of intense learning and building.

Speaker 0

第一个触发器是深度具身化,即全然接纳不适感的存在。

The first trigger is deep embodiment, so being present with discomfort.

Speaker 0

第二个是新奇感,因为无聊会迫使你寻找更新颖、更健康的刺激源。

The second is novelty, because boredom forces you to seek new, healthier stimulation.

Speaker 0

第三个是不可预测性,你永远不知道虚空中会浮现什么。

And the third is unpredictability, not knowing what will emerge from the void.

Speaker 0

你感到无聊是因为缺乏人生课题。

You're bored because you don't have a quest.

Speaker 0

你缺乏人生课题是因为在玩别人的游戏。

You don't have a quest because you're playing someone else's game.

Speaker 0

而反直觉的是,解决方法是停止参与任何游戏,与无聊共处直到看清自己的道路。

And counterintuitively, the solution is to stop playing any game and sit with your boredom until your own becomes clear.

Speaker 0

多巴胺戒断效果显著的第二个原因是:当大脑被剥夺刺激时会上调多巴胺受体,因为享乐适应就像心理恒温器。

Now the second reason that dopamine detoxes work so well is that the brain will upregulate dopamine receptors when deprived because hedonic adaptation is your psychological thermostat.

Speaker 0

无论温度升得多高或降得多低,它总是试图回归设定值。

No matter how high or low the temperature goes, it always tries to return to the set point.

Speaker 0

这就是心理学家所称的‘享乐跑步机’现象。

This creates what psychologists call the hedonic treadmill.

Speaker 0

你总是追逐下一个快乐源泉,但满足感从未持久。

You're always running toward the next source of pleasure, but the satisfaction never lasts.

Speaker 0

每次体验都会成为你的新常态,需要更强烈的刺激才能达到相同的情感高潮。

Each experience becomes your new normal, requiring more intense stimulation to achieve the same emotional high.

Speaker 0

但当你主动剥夺快乐时,相反的情况会发生。

But when you deprive yourself of pleasure, the opposite happens.

Speaker 0

这是享乐跑步机的逆向运转。

It's a hedonic treadmill reversal.

Speaker 0

慢慢地,然后迅速地,简单的快乐再次变得令人愉悦。

Slowly, then rapidly, simple pleasures become enjoyable again.

Speaker 0

你会体验到佛教徒所说的‘初心’。

You experience what the Buddhists call beginner's mind.

Speaker 0

当你走到户外时,会注意到天空中的细节。

You notice the detail in the sky when you walk outside.

Speaker 0

你能品尝到精心烹制菜肴中迷迭香的微妙香气。

You notice the hint of rosemary in a well cooked meal.

Speaker 0

生活变得充满活力,本应如此。

Life becomes electric, as it should be.

Speaker 0

多巴胺戒断有效的第三个原因是:你不需要动机。

Now the third reason a dopamine detox works is that you don't need motivation.

Speaker 0

你需要的是清醒的认知。

You need clarity.

Speaker 0

纳瓦尔曾说,人类所有问题都源于人无法安静地独处一室。

Now, Naval said all of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone.

Speaker 0

所以请思考这一点。

So think about that.

Speaker 0

你上一次真正为涌现创造空间是什么时候?

When was the last time that you actually created space for emergence?

Speaker 0

因为现实就是这样运作的。

Because that's how reality works.

Speaker 0

通过混沌或对混沌视角的转变,秩序得以涌现。

Through chaos or a change in perspective of chaos, order emerges.

Speaker 0

当我听到这个时,不禁想起这幅画面。

And when I hear that, I can't help but think about this image.

Speaker 0

多巴胺戒断为意义构建创造了空间——即对经验的加工与整合。

A dopamine detox creates space for sense making that is, processing and integrating experience.

Speaker 0

在信息时代,现代科技造成了情境坍塌。

In the information age, modern technology creates a context collapse.

Speaker 0

我们的大脑每秒只能通过意识注意力处理约50比特的信息。

Our brain is only capable of processing so much information, around 50 bits of information per second, through our conscious attention.

Speaker 0

如果你连续暴食一个月,很可能会堆积大量脂肪。

So if you were to binge on food over the course of a month, you would probably gain a good amount of fat.

Speaker 0

同理,假设你每天沉迷于社交媒体信息——自从手机安装应用以来——你正带着精神肥胖四处行走,却因习以为常而浑然不觉。

Now, you were to binge on information from social media, as an example, every day since you've had the app installed on your phone, you're walking around mentally obese and you don't notice it because it's become normal.

Speaker 0

稳态平衡。

Homeostasis.

Speaker 0

当你让自己陷入极度无聊的状态时,几乎就不得不面对多年来压抑的所有问题。

Now, when you deprive yourself to the point of boredom, you're almost forced to confront all of the problems that you've suppressed over the years.

Speaker 0

这个过程会很痛苦,但如果你坚持足够久,就会迎来顿悟时刻,从而开启人生的新阶段。

Now, it will be painful, but if you sit with it long enough, you'll receive a burst of clarity that launches you into a new phase of life.

Speaker 0

现在我们可以谈谈真正的多巴胺戒断方案了。

So now we can talk about the actual dopamine detox protocol.

Speaker 0

未来三十天我们要做什么?

What are we going to do for the next thirty days?

Speaker 0

终极目标不是成为苦行僧或隐士,也不是永远远离现代生活的乐趣。

Now, the ultimate goal isn't to become an ascetic or a monk or go off and live in the woods and never experience modern pleasures again.

Speaker 0

目标是培养自主权和能动性——能够主动选择而非被动反应,觉察人生走向,制定符合理想未来的新目标,并无需他人许可就付诸行动。

The goal is to develop sovereignty and agency, the capacity to choose consciously rather than to react compulsively, the capacity to notice where your life heading, generate new goals that align with the future you want, and act toward those goals without permission from anyone else.

Speaker 0

定期戒断就像校准工具,每半年到一年帮你重回正轨。

A periodic detox is a calibration tool to keep you on track every six-twelve months.

Speaker 0

这为我们的救世主米哈里·契克森米哈赖所认为的人类最高追求奠定了基础。

And this creates the foundation from what our Lord and Savior Mihai Csikszentmihai considers the highest human aspiration.

Speaker 0

一种由心流状态构成的生活:挑战与技能完美共舞,通过专注投入的行动创造意义。

A life composed of flow states where challenge and skill dance in perfect harmony, creating meaning through engaged attention and action.

Speaker 0

综上所述,具体方案如下。

With all of that said, here's the protocol.

Speaker 0

第一步是痛苦与收获的故事。

Step one is the pain and gain story.

Speaker 0

因为在继续之前,有个问题需要解决。

Because before we continue, there's a problem.

Speaker 0

你已经看到这里了。

You've watched this far.

Speaker 0

你喜欢你听到的内容。

You like what you're hearing.

Speaker 0

你有动力改变自己的生活。

You're motivated to change your life.

Speaker 0

但我们都知道,除非你为身份转变做好准备,因为所有持久的行为改变都是身份的改变,否则你会在两周后放弃,一如既往。

But we all know that unless you set the stage for an identity shift, because all lasting behavior change is identity change, you will give up in two weeks, like always.

Speaker 0

所以你需要创造一个深刻、情感丰富且具体的故事。

So you need to create a visceral, emotional and specific story.

Speaker 0

准确来说是两个故事。

Two stories to be exact.

Speaker 0

一个是如果你继续生活在痛苦中,你的生活将如何结束;另一个是如果你决定改变,你会成为什么样的人。

One for where your life will end up if you keep living in pain and one for who you will become if you decide to change.

Speaker 0

对于这类事情,我喜欢使用人工智能。

Now, for things like this, I love using AI.

Speaker 0

我不喜欢让人工智能告诉我什么是我的痛苦故事或收获故事,因为它需要我的个人背景。

I don't like having AI tell me what my pain story is or my gain story is because it needs my personal context.

Speaker 0

这就是我喜欢使用人工智能的时候。

That's when I like using AI.

Speaker 0

所以当我需要充分提供我的个人背景时,它可以把事情串联起来,向我展示我以前不知道的事情。

So when I have to amply give it my personal context and it can string things together and show me things that I didn't know before.

Speaker 0

而且,深入自己的头脑并找出这些事情可能很困难。

And it can just be difficult to dig into your own head and find out what these things are.

Speaker 0

通常需要几个月的时间,通过日常生活、交谈,注意到点点滴滴的小事,你会逐渐领悟:哦,那个我不想要。

Usually it comes through a few months of just going about life and having conversations and noticing little things here and there that you pick up and you realize, Oh, yeah, I don't want that.

Speaker 0

这个才是我真正想要的。

I do want that.

Speaker 0

现在我掌握了部分故事脉络,但通过与AI正确对话,你可以更快获得答案。

Now I have a piece of this story, but you can get that faster by conversing with AI in the correct way.

Speaker 0

所以我设计了这个极其详尽的AI提问模板,帮助你明确自己的痛苦与收获故事。

So I created this extremely extensive AI prompt to ask you questions and to help determine what your pain and gain story is.

Speaker 0

这才是真正激发改变动力的基础。

And this is the foundation for having the motivation to actually change.

Speaker 0

需要说明的是,我把它编程得相当犀利。

Now, a disclaimer here is that I program this to be pretty intense.

Speaker 0

我要求它不要有所保留。

I told it not to hold back.

Speaker 0

它会深入挖掘,试图找到你动机的根源。

It digs deep and it tries to get to the root of your motivation.

Speaker 0

这只是我免费提供的一个提问模板,在'超人90天'计划中还有四个更完整的模板——就是之前提到的90天人生重置计划。

Now, this is just one prompt that I'm giving away for free, but there are four more in Superhuman 90, the complete life reset in ninety days that I talked about before.

Speaker 0

想要了解更多,描述区有链接。

Link in the description if you want more of that.

Speaker 0

协议第二步是进入'僧侣模式',因为初次尝试会很有挑战性。

Now, step two in the protocol is to go monk mode, because if you've never done this before, it'll be difficult.

Speaker 0

如果没有深层次的内在动力支撑,你很可能会很快放弃。

And if you don't have a deep, intrinsic reason to see it through, you will probably give up very quick.

Speaker 0

这就是为什么第一步如此重要。

That's why step one is so important.

Speaker 0

现在,三十天内,你要戒除科技成瘾、社交媒体刷屏、游戏新闻、非自然的性刺激、色情和约会应用、消费品、酒精、毒品、垃圾食品、一切甜食,以及寻求刺激的行为。如果你在问这段时间我该做什么?

Now, thirty days, you're eliminating binge tech, social media streaming, gaming news, unnatural sexual stimulation, porn and dating apps, consumables, alcohol, drugs, junk food, sweetness in general, and thrill seeking Now if you're asking what will I do with my time then?

Speaker 0

这正是问题所在。

That's the exact problem.

Speaker 0

你问‘这段时间该做什么’是什么意思?

What do you mean what do you do with your time?

Speaker 0

你做那些不沉迷的人所做的事。

You do what non addicted people do.

Speaker 0

你运动,锻炼,与人交谈,准备食物,学习并为目标努力。

You move, you exercise, you talk to people, you prepare your food, you learn and build towards your goals.

Speaker 0

当你不做这些事时,你就与无聊共处,直到它不再无聊。

And when you aren't doing those things, you sit with the boredom until it's no longer boring.

Speaker 0

现在来谈谈你实际可以在生活中实施的事情。

Now getting into things that you can actually implement in your lifestyle.

Speaker 0

第三步是每天走一万步。

Step three is to walk 10,000 steps a day.

Speaker 0

听起来简单,但听我说完。

Sounds simple, but hear me out.

Speaker 0

有趣的是,每天一万步其实是个营销噱头,用来推销计步器。

Now, funny thing here is that 10,000 steps a day was actually a marketing gimmick to help sell pedometers.

Speaker 0

步行最理想的范围其实是七千到八千步。

The sweet spot for walking is actually 7,000 to 8,000 steps.

Speaker 0

这就是获得大部分益处的地方。

That's where most of the benefits are received.

Speaker 0

一万步听起来更悦耳。

10,000 steps just sounds nicer.

Speaker 0

那么为什么要多散步呢?

Now why go on more walks?

Speaker 0

对多数未经训练的人来说,这是一种低强度有氧运动,能改善消化、血压和胰岛素敏感性,帮助你获得并保持苗条身材。

For most untrained people, it's a form of low intensity cardio, improves digestion, blood pressure, and insulin sensitivity, helping you to get and stay lean.

Speaker 0

你终于能晒到阳光来调节昼夜节律健康了。

You finally get some sunlight to unfuck your circadian health.

Speaker 0

这是一段不受干扰的学习新知识的时间,所以听听有声书或讲座吧。

It's an undistracted time to learn something new, so listen to an audiobook or lecture.

Speaker 0

你可以化解内心纷扰并反思人生,还能产生能在深度工作时段付诸实践的创意。

You can resolve mental turmoil and reflect on your life, You can generate ideas that can be put to use in your deep work sessions.

Speaker 0

现在,我在这里推荐3×20方法。

Now, here, I'd recommend the three by 20 method.

Speaker 0

这就是我对其的称呼及其本质。

That's what I'm calling it and what it is.

Speaker 0

超级简单。

Super simple.

Speaker 0

每天散步三次,分别在早餐、午餐、晚餐后二十分钟进行。

You walk three times a day, twenty minutes after each major meal breakfast, lunch, dinner.

Speaker 0

因为首先,二十分钟完全可行。

Because one, twenty minutes is more than doable.

Speaker 0

第二,如果你每天这样做三次,就能获得全部益处。

Two, if you do that three times a day, you get all the benefits.

Speaker 0

这大概相当于7000到8000步,如果你白天其他时间也走动,很可能达到10000步。

That is probably going to equal seven to 8,000 steps, and you'll probably hit 10,000 if you walk at any other time during the day.

Speaker 0

因为关键在于,如果你在早晨、下午和晚上各做一次,就能接触到晨光、午后阳光和傍晚阳光,这将极大提升你的睡眠质量。

Because the thing here is if you do it morning, afternoon, night, you get morning sunlight, afternoon sunlight, evening sunlight, which will drastically increase your sleep quality.

Speaker 0

如果你是初次尝试,你会排出水分和减轻炎症,并在头七天内明显感受到外貌和状态的可观变化。

You'll be dropping water weight and inflammation if you've never done this before, and you're going to notice a decently drastic change in how you look and feel within the first seven days.

Speaker 0

这还是基于你过着普通美国人生活方式的情况。

And this is considering you live the average American lifestyle.

Speaker 0

这是在整体多巴胺排毒方案框架下的建议。

And this is in the context of the entire dopamine detox protocol.

Speaker 0

走10000步只是为了让你动起来。

The 10,000 steps is to just get you moving.

Speaker 0

在此基础上的第四项是去健身房。

Now the fourth one building on top of that is to go to the gym.

Speaker 0

说真的。

Seriously.

Speaker 0

因为当我状态糟糕时,我根本不想做任何事。

Because when I look and feel terrible, I don't want to do anything with my life.

Speaker 0

我想躲避全世界。

I want to hide from the world.

Speaker 0

行动。

Actions.

Speaker 0

于是我更不在乎了。

So I stop caring even more.

Speaker 0

我放任自己。

I let myself go.

Speaker 0

我暴饮暴食。

I binge eat.

Speaker 0

我毫无自律,感觉更糟了。

I have zero discipline and simply feel worse.

Speaker 0

我个人认为每个人都应该进行某种形式的抗阻训练。

Now I personally believe that every single person should do some form of resistance training.

Speaker 0

有氧运动很好,但增加些肌肉量也不错。

Cardio is great, but so is a bit of muscle mass.

Speaker 0

在我自己的生活中,我喜欢去健身房也喜欢散步。

In my own life, I like going to the gym and I like walking.

Speaker 0

有时我确实会在早晨做有氧运动,实际上我最近起床后第一件事就是做二十分钟有氧。

Sometimes I do do cardio in the morning and I've actually been doing more of that just twenty minutes first thing when I wake up.

Speaker 0

但说实话,没人想看起来像个长跑运动员。

But the other thing here is that frankly, nobody wants to look like a runner.

Speaker 0

我说的是——对自己诚实没什么不好。

And I'm talking And it's okay to not lie to yourself.

Speaker 0

男士们,你们想要宽肩窄腰的V型身材。

Men, you want broad shoulders and a V taper.

Speaker 0

女士们,你们想要沙漏型身材。

Women, you want the hourglass figure.

Speaker 0

这是一种生存机制,你只能在健身房或通过某种形式的抗阻训练来塑造那种体格。

It's a survival mechanism and you will only create that physique in the gym or through some form of resistance training.

Speaker 0

你可以做徒手训练,可以在家锻炼,但最理想且可以说是最享受的方式就是去健身房。

You can do calisthenics, can do at home workouts, but the most optimal way and arguably the most enjoyable way is to just go to the gym.

Speaker 0

女士们,别担心,你们永远不会变得过于壮硕。

And no, ladies, you will never get too bulky.

Speaker 0

男人们一辈子都在尝试做到这一点,却依然无法达成。

Men have been trying to do that their entire lives and they still can't do it.

Speaker 0

除此之外,超过三十分钟的运动能提供稳定持续的多巴胺释放。

Now beyond that, thirty plus minutes of exercise provides steady and sustainable dopamine release.

Speaker 0

身体运动是最可靠的心流触发器之一。

Physical movement is one of the most reliable flow triggers.

Speaker 0

它能产生脑源性神经营养因子(BDNF),支持神经可塑性。

It creates BDNF or brain derived neurotrophic factor supporting neuroplasticity.

Speaker 0

力量训练可降低心脏病、糖尿病、癌症和早逝风险,同时肌肉能防止年老时身体衰弱。

Strength training lowers risk of heart disease, diabetes, cancer and early death, plus muscle protects against frailty as you get older.

Speaker 0

更多肌肉意味着更高的基础代谢率,意味着你可以吃更多而不长胖,还能提升线粒体密度和效率,等于拥有更多能量。

More muscle equals higher BMR equals you can eat more without gaining fat, and it boosts mitochondrial density and efficiency, equals which more energy.

Speaker 0

我不想听那些老生常谈的说举重有风险会受伤,因为答案是肯定的——如果你很蠢或不懂自己在做什么的话。

And I don't want to hear the regurgitated lifting weights is risky and can get you injured because the answer is yes if you're stupid or don't know what you're doing.

Speaker 0

所以首先,学习相关知识。

So first, learn about it.

Speaker 0

第二,去健身房。

Two, go to the gym.

Speaker 0

第三,如果你想要我的训练或者我教练传授给我的训练方法,因为《超凡90天》是我们共同创造的。

Three, if you want my training or also my trainer's training that he's given me because Superhuman 90 was created by both of us.

Speaker 0

看看这个。

Check that out.

Speaker 0

现在,第五步是进行排除饮食法,因为我热爱健康与健身。

Now, step five is to do an elimination diet because I love health and fitness.

Speaker 0

这已成为我十五年来——从15岁起——的激情所在。

It's been a passion of mine for fifteen years now since I was 15.

Speaker 0

我昨天刚满29岁。

I just turned 29 yesterday.

Speaker 0

是的,15岁时我就痴迷于记录卡路里和宏量营养素。

And yes, when I was 15, I was obsessively tracking calories and macros.

Speaker 0

我尝试过世上所有饮食法,正因如此我明白它们都基于几个共同原则,我尽量不对任何方法教条化。

I've tried every diet under the sun, but since I've tried every diet under the sun, I understand that they're all based on a few principles and I try to be non dogmatic about all of them.

Speaker 0

话虽如此,我确实认为每个人都该至少一生尝试一次排除饮食法。

With that said, I do think that everyone should do an elimination diet at least once in their life.

Speaker 0

为什么?

Why?

Speaker 0

因为它几乎能保证你的能量水平得到显著提升。

Because it nearly guarantees a drastic boost in energy.

Speaker 0

第二,你还会减少炎症并消除水肿,这会让你看起来轻了10磅,下颌线更紧致。

Two, you'll also lower information and drop water weight making you look 10 lighter with a tighter jawline.

Speaker 0

如果你能坚持30天以上,你将重塑饮食习惯,甚至可能对再次食用高适口性食物产生厌恶感。

If you actually commit to it for thirty plus days, you will rewire your eating habits and potentially become disgusted at the thought of eating hyperpalatable foods again.

Speaker 0

你可能会发现某些食物会导致消化问题、皮肤问题、头痛,或是在不知不觉中让你感觉糟糕。

And you may find foods that create digestive problems, skin problems, headaches, or foods that just make you feel terrible without you noticing.

Speaker 0

为了让事情简单化且不让视频拖得太长,直接尝试垂直饮食法吧。

So to make this simple and not have this video drag on, just try the vertical diet.

Speaker 0

这是斯坦·埃弗丁提出的,许多健美运动员和普通人都非常推崇,这里有一张示意图。

It's by Stan Efferding, many bodybuilders swear by it, many other people swear by it, but here's an image.

Speaker 0

它非常简单。

It's pretty simple.

Speaker 0

红肉、营养丰富的白米饭(易消化),再加上其他各种食材提供的微量营养素,照着这张图执行就行。

Red meat, very nutrient dense white rice, easy to digest and micronutrients from various other things literally just follow this graph.

Speaker 0

但当我需要回归基准状态时——比如发现自己外出就餐太频繁,或是健身后总去Chipotle导致晨起面部浮肿状态变差时——我就会重新采用这种饮食法。

But this is the diet that I kind of return to when I need to go back to a baseline, when I find myself going out too much or going to Chipotle after the gym and starting to feel worse or look puffier in the face in the morning.

Speaker 0

总之,试试看吧。

But yeah, try it out.

Speaker 0

第六步是创建一个能提升你潜力的新项目。

Now, step six is to build a new project that increases your potential.

Speaker 0

现在请仔细听好。

Now listen to this carefully.

Speaker 0

最好的学习方式就是构建真实项目,并且只在需要时搜索相关信息。

The best way to learn is to build a real world project and only search for information when you need it.

Speaker 0

你的学习效果与项目实际进展直接相关。

How much you learn is directly correlated with how much progress you make on the project.

Speaker 0

当你观看无穷无尽的教程时,只会让大脑充满噪音和混乱。

When you watch endless tutorials, you fill your mind with noise and chaos.

Speaker 0

大部分信息都被浪费了,它会导致信息过载、焦虑,并减慢你的学习速度。

Most of that information goes to waste, it leads to overwhelm, anxiety, and slows down how fast you learn.

Speaker 0

当真正开始做项目时——毕竟你学习的唯一目的就是完成项目——你会感觉自己什么都没学到,还是得重新查找资料。

Now when it comes time to build the project because the only reason you're learning in the first place is to build the project, you feel as if you learn nothing and you have to search for the information anyway.

Speaker 0

所以如果你想学得更快,跳过教程阶段,先规划一个项目。

So if you want to learn faster, skip the tutorial phase, outline a project first.

Speaker 0

这让很多人感到困惑。

Now this confuses a lot of people.

Speaker 0

你说的项目是什么意思?

What do you mean by a project?

Speaker 0

项目可以是任何事。

A project is anything.

Speaker 0

你的健康可以是一个项目。

Your health can be a project.

Speaker 0

你的事业可以是一个项目。

Your business can be a project.

Speaker 0

用Photoshop做的东西也可以是一个项目。

A thing in Photoshop can be a project.

Speaker 0

项目只是实现目标或向目标推进的结构化方式。

A project is simply a structured way of achieving a goal or making progress toward a goal.

Speaker 0

这是进一步缩小参考框架的方法,让你的大脑在学习时偏向正确的信息。

It's a way to further narrow your frame of reference so your mind biases the right information as you learn.

Speaker 0

当你阅读书籍、学习教程或与人交流时,优质多巴胺会涌入大脑,标记这些信息对完成项目很重要。

As you read books, study tutorials, or have conversations, good dopamine will spurt into your brain to signal that information is important for the completion of the project.

Speaker 0

你的潜意识会咀嚼问题,并将相关想法传递给你的意识层面。

Your subconscious will munch on problems and send relevant ideas to your conscious mind.

Speaker 0

这就是创意人士所说的淋浴灵感。

This is what creatives call shower thoughts.

Speaker 0

这是指当你休息时,大脑中的默认模式网络处于活跃状态。

It's when the default mode network in your brain is active when you are at rest.

Speaker 0

查尔斯·达尔文在专注工作后,会进行长时间散步,在这些散步中他的大脑处于休息状态,问题的潜在解决方案就会浮现在脑海中。

Charles Darwin worked on his projects and focused blocks, then went on long walks, and on these walks his brain was at rest and potential solutions to problems pop into his head.

Speaker 0

现在来说说如何启动一个项目。

Now here's how you start a project.

Speaker 0

选择一项能推动你人生目标的建设项目。

Choose something to build that moves the needle toward what you want in life.

Speaker 0

根据前面的内容,这就是你的痛苦与收获故事。

From earlier, this is your pain and gain story.

Speaker 0

创建一个笔记或文档,把所有想法都倾倒出来。保存三到五个你想模仿的灵感来源。

Create a note or document and brain dump everything that comes to Save three to five sources of inspiration that you want to emulate.

Speaker 0

如果我要制作一个YouTube视频项目,我会保存三到五个我想制作类似版本的YouTube视频。

If I'm creating a YouTube video as a project, I would save three to five YouTube videos I would want to create similar iterations of.

Speaker 0

研究这些灵感来源,拆解它们的结构或特征。

Study those sources and break down their structure or characteristics.

Speaker 0

将项目划分为章节、里程碑、图像、灵感来源以及你需要了解的内容。

Outline the project into sections, milestones, images, inspiration, and what you need to know.

Speaker 0

最后,要有一个记录灵感的地方,最好是那些你不会丢失或遗忘想法的地方。

And last, have a place to capture ideas that come to mind, preferably somewhere you don't lose the ideas or forget about them.

Speaker 0

既然你已准备就绪,不要开始学习。

So now that you're ready to start, don't start learning.

Speaker 0

直接启动项目。

Just start the project.

Speaker 0

现在第七步,可以说是最重要却无人践行的一步,就是每晚花十分钟反思。

Now step seven, and arguably the most important one that nobody does, is to reflect for ten minutes every night.

Speaker 0

因为大脑会持续处理你的经历,若不给它专属时间,它就会在最糟糕的时刻劫持你的注意力。

Because your brain is constantly trying to process your experiences, when you don't give it dedicated time it hijacks your attention at the worst possible moments.

Speaker 0

这就是蔡格尼克效应——大脑会紧抓未完成的任务和未消化的经历,产生消耗认知资源的紧张感。

This is the Zeigarnik effect your brain holds onto incomplete tasks and unprocessed experiences creating tension that drains your cognitive resources.

Speaker 0

因此反思能帮助闭合当天的未竟之事,它更是一种元认知行为(思考你的思考方式),是人类智慧的最高形式。

So reflection helps close open loops for the day, among other things like it is an act of metacognition or thinking about your thinking, the highest form of human intelligence.

Speaker 0

它为进步建立反馈循环,三十天后你将获得30个关于真正推动生活向前的数据点。

It builds a feedback loop for progress and after thirty days you'll have 30 data points about what actually moves your life forward.

Speaker 0

它将错误转化为数据而非遗憾,并减轻第二天的决策疲劳。

It transforms mistakes into data rather than regrets, and it reduces decision fatigue for tomorrow.

Speaker 0

所以设定一个不容商量的晚上9:30闹钟(或睡前30分钟),使用3-2-1框架:三项成就、两个教训、一个晨间目标。

So set a non negotiable alarm for 09:30PM or thirty minutes before bedtime and use the three-two-one framework: three wins, two lessons, one intention for the morning.

Speaker 0

使用实体笔记本。

Use a physical notebook.

Speaker 0

不要陷入任何数字黑洞,尤其是睡前。

Don't go down any digital rabbit holes, especially before bed.

Speaker 0

如果十分钟太长,就从两分钟开始。

You start with two minutes if ten minutes feels like too much.

Speaker 0

多巴胺排毒能清除杂音,散步创造空间,健身增强自信,饮食优化生理机能,项目赋予你目标。

The dopamine detox clears the noise, the walking creates space, the gym builds confidence, the diet optimizes your biology, the project gives you purpose.

Speaker 0

反思是你追踪心灵与精神进展的方式。

Reflection is how you track mental spiritual progress.

Speaker 0

感谢观看。

Thank you for watching.

Speaker 0

如果你想在当今世界学习一项高收入技能,或者只是想要一个如视频中讨论的项目,不妨看看《致我们的作家》。

If you want to learn a high income skill in today's world or you just want a project to build like we talked about in the video, check out To Our Writer.

Speaker 0

若想获取完整的多巴胺排毒方案、训练、营养及生活方式计划,请查看《超凡90天》。

If you want the full dopamine detox, training, nutrition, lifestyle plan, check out Superhuman 90.

Speaker 0

如果你想获得跻身前1%的路线图,强烈推荐观看上周发布的《人类3.0模型》视频。

And if you want a map to reach the 1%, I highly recommend watching last week's video on the human three point zero model.

Speaker 0

该视频名为《如何让你的人生进步速度提升十倍》。

And that video is called how to make progress 10x faster in your life.

Speaker 0

这是实现这一目标的完整指南。

It's a full guide to doing just that.

Speaker 0

点赞、订阅、再次留言,感谢观看,下期再见,拜拜。

Like, subscribe, again comment, thank you for watching, see you in the next one, bye.

关于 Bayt 播客

Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。

继续浏览更多播客