本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
欢迎收听《升级人生》播客。
Welcome to the level up podcast.
我是主持人保罗·亚历克斯。
I'm your host, Paul Alex.
我从一名警察转型为年入八位数的企业家,帮助像你我这样的普通人实现每日创收。
I went from being a cop to a 8 figure entrepreneur that helps average people like you and me make money every single day.
我创办这档播客是为了激励你们并助力达成目标。
I created this podcast to help you get motivated and to crush your goals.
让我们携手共赢。
Let's win together.
记住,我会守护你的后方。
Remember, I have your six.
现在就开始准备升级吧。
Get ready to level up right now.
嘿,朋友们。
Hey, guys.
如果你现在正觉得身无分文,或者过去几年一直朝九晚五工作却收入微薄——
So if currently right now, you feel like you're broke, or let's say you've been working your nine to five for the past few years, and you're like, dude, I'm not making enough money.
相信我,
Trust me.
我曾经历过这些。
I've been there.
让我们从我最初从事的职业之一——销售开始说起。
Let's go ahead and start off with one of the first careers that I ever did, which was sales, guys.
我要告诉你们一个真理:
I'm gonna tell you something right now.
几个月前我刚满36岁,可以明确地说销售是能让你赚取最多收入的首要技能。
I just turned 36 a few months ago, and I could tell you that sales is the number one skill set that you can learn to actually make the most money.
好吗?
Okay?
在我36岁之前经历的三段职业生涯中,我曾在企业美国工作,当过执法人员,现在是一名全职创业者。
Out of the three careers that I've currently had now at the age of 36, which I was in corporate America, I was in law enforcement, and I'm a full time entrepreneur.
伙计们,销售能力让我在这三个领域都实现了进阶。
Sales is what allowed me to actually level up in all three careers, guys.
因为仔细想想,你其实时刻都在向他人推销。
Because when you really think about it, you're always selling to someone.
比如去看医生时,医生会向你推荐该用什么药物来治疗你的病症,对吧?
When you go to the doctors, the doctor is selling you on what medicine or what medication you actually gotta go and and use, right, to cure whatever you it is you have.
当你去找修车师傅时,猜怎么着?
When you go to the mechanic, guess what?
师傅会检查你的车况然后说:
The mechanic is going ahead and diagnosing your car and then saying, hey.
这是建议你更换的汽车部件。
This is what you is recommended for you to actually change in your car.
对吧?
Right?
接着他们会告诉你:
And then they tell you, oh, yeah.
这套轮胎要再花1500美元,你心里暗骂见鬼。
The set of tires is gonna cost you another $1,500, and you're like, oh, shit.
是不是?
Right?
各位,每个人都在推销。
Everyone is selling, guys.
所以归根结底,销售是最核心的技能。
So at the end of the day, sales is the number one skill set.
但在你专注于销售之前,必须先调整好心态。
But before you focus on sales, you have to have your mindset right.
我这话是什么意思呢?
And what do I mean by that?
实际上你们必须拥有必胜的心态,伙计们。
You actually have a have to have winning mindset, guys.
你们必须拥有必胜的心态。
You have to have a winning mindset.
大家都会问,老兄,你是怎么从美国企业员工变成警察,再成为企业家的?
And everybody's like, dude, how is it that you went from being in corporate America to being a cop to actually being an entrepreneur?
朋友们,这归根结底都是心态问题。
And guys, it all comes down to mindset.
我知道这听起来很老套,但如果要从我卑微的出身讲起,高中毕业时我根本不知道自己想做什么。
I know it sounds cliche, but if I was to tell you my story starting from humble beginnings, guys, I barely knew what I wanted to do when I got out of high school.
明白吗?
Okay?
21岁时我找到了第一份正经工作。
I got a job at 21.
18岁时我做过夜店推广,但那工作不稳定。
My first serious job, I was a nightclub promoter at 18, but it was inconsistent.
有些节假日我一晚能赚3万美元,因为节日活动嘛。
There was holidays where I would make $30,000 in one night, guys, because, you know, holiday events.
但有时候整天都赚不到钱。
But then there was other days where I wouldn't make any money.
这完全取决于你能带多少人进俱乐部。
It just depends on how many people you're able to bring to the club.
对吧?
Right?
当我刚开始第一份工作时,我进入了一家名为艺康的清洁化学品公司。
And when I first started my first job, I started with this cleaning chemical company called Ecolab.
明白吗?
Okay?
可能你们很多人都知道,也许你们的父亲或母亲曾在那里工作过。
Probably a lot of you guys know, probably your dad's worked there, your mom's worked there.
我是说,那是一家大公司。
Mean, it's a huge company.
现在它已经是市值数十亿美元的企业了。
It's a billion dollar company now.
但当我刚入职时,只是个美其名曰的洗碗机销售员。
But when I started there, I started as a glorified dish machine salesman.
懂吗?
Okay?
所以我从最底层做起,穿着那套难看的蓝白制服,伙计们,但我很开心。
So I started bottom of the barrel, used to wear this ugly white and blue uniform, guys, but I was happy.
我开心因为那是我的第一份工作。
I was happy because it was my first job.
我是按提成算的,开始赚到一点钱。
I was commission based, and I started making a little bit of money.
我对自己的规划是逐步晋升,最终成为销售经理。
And my vision for myself was to actually level up through the company and actually get promoted as a sales manager.
在第一年里,我确实充满热情。
And within the first year, I actually had so much enthusiasm.
我的乐观态度连主管们都注意到了。
I was so optimistic that my supervisors actually saw that.
他们看到了我身上的潜力。
They saw the potential inside of me.
他们确实给了我机会,让我在公司内部获得了晋升。
So they actually gave me the opportunity to actually get promoted within the company.
我在公司工作了五年,伙计们,那时我是区域销售经理。
Five years in the company, I was a district sales manager, guys.
我有自己的团队。
I had my own team.
我的年收入达到了六位数。
I was making 6 figures.
我拥有自己的公寓,生活过得有滋有味。
I had my own condo, and I was living life.
直到我人生的下一个阶段——我将在下一期节目中与大家分享。
And it wasn't until the next part of my life where I'm gonna share with you guys on the next episode.
但在人生的下一篇章中,我最终年收入超过了25万美元,这一切都始于拥有一个必胜的心态。
But in the next episode of my life, I ended up making over $250,000, and it all started with just having a winning mindset.
希望这些对你们有所帮助,伙计们。
So hope this helps you out, guys.
我们下期节目再见。
I'll catch you guys on the next one.
记住,我永远支持你们。
Remember, I always have your six.
请务必与家人、朋友和你关心的每个人分享这期节目。
Make sure to share this episode with your family, friends, and anyone you care about.
这个世界已经够艰难了,我们需要互相照顾。
The world's already hard enough, and we need to take care of each other.
记得在Instagram、Twitter、Facebook上分享这期节目,让全世界都看到。
Make sure to share this episode on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and share it with the world.
帮我个大忙,记得标记我——保罗·亚历克斯。
Do me a big favor and tag me, Paul Alex.
此外,iTunes上的五星好评正在陆续到来。
Also, the five star reviews on iTunes coming.
这一期节目将有助于改变世界的思维方式,并帮助每个人在生活中提升自我。
This episode is going to help change the way the world thinks and will help everyone level up in their life.
最后,如果你想继续提升自我,学习更多商业与生活的知识,请务必在亚马逊或官方paulalex.com获取我的新书《从蓝领到数字黄金:新美国梦》的副本。
And lastly, if you wanna continue to level up, learn more business and life, then make sure to get a copy of my book, from blue to digital gold, the new American dream on Amazon or at official paulalex.com.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。