The Mindset Mentor - 培养高效能思维模式 封面

培养高效能思维模式

Develop the High-Performance Mindset

本集简介

厌倦了平庸的感觉?在本期节目中,我将剖析高成就者的思维转变与简单系统。你将学会如何重塑自我对话、承担全部责任、建立持久习惯并突破舒适区,从而以最高效版本的自己来思考和行动。感觉停滞不前?是时候重掌控制权了。如果你准备好掌控心智并创造真实持久的改变,点击下方链接,立即开始改变人生。👉 http://coachwithrob.com 《心态导师™》播客专为渴望在生活中获得动力、方向和专注力的人群打造。 节目往期嘉宾包括托尼·罗宾斯、马修·麦康纳、杰·谢蒂、安德鲁·休伯曼、刘易斯·豪斯、格雷格·布雷登、里奇·罗尔和史蒂文·冈德里博士。 由Simplecast(AdsWizz旗下公司)提供托管服务。有关我们收集和使用个人数据用于广告的信息,请访问 https://pcm.adswizz.com

双语字幕

仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。

Speaker 0

欢迎收听本期《心态导师》播客。

Welcome to today's episode of the mindset mentor podcast.

Speaker 0

我是主持人罗伯·戴尔。

I'm your host, Rob Dial.

Speaker 0

如果你还没订阅,请点击订阅按钮,这样你就不会错过任何一期节目。

If you have not yet done so, hit that subscribe button so you never miss another podcast episode.

Speaker 0

如果你喜欢这个播客,请帮我一个小忙。

And if you're out there and you love this podcast, do me a quick favor.

Speaker 0

无论你是在Spotify还是苹果播客收听,都请给我们评分和评论。

Just give us a rating and review however you listen to us, whether that be Spotify or Apple Podcast.

Speaker 0

因为正面评价越多,这些平台就越会把我们的播客推荐给新听众。

The reason why is because the more positive ratings and reviews that we get, the more that those platforms actually showed this podcast to people who have never listened to it before.

Speaker 0

如果你能这么做,我将万分感激。

So if you do that, I would greatly greatly appreciate it.

Speaker 0

今天我们要讨论如何培养高效能思维。

Today, we're gonna be talking about how to develop the high performance mindset.

Speaker 0

大多数人都想成为高效能人士,却依然过着和普通人一样的生活。

Most people want to be a high performer, but they still live their lives like everybody else.

Speaker 0

他们醒来时处于被动状态。

They wake up reactive.

Speaker 0

他们对所有人都有求必应。

They say yes to everyone.

Speaker 0

他们通过刷手机来麻痹压力。

They numb their stress by scrolling on their phone.

Speaker 0

我想让你明白,高效能人士并不更聪明。

And I want you to understand that high performers aren't smarter.

Speaker 0

他们并非天生与众不同。

They're not born different than everybody else.

Speaker 0

他们就是拒绝像普通人那样思考和行动,即便这很困难。

They just refuse to think and act like the average person, even when it's hard.

Speaker 0

在本期节目中,我将向你展示如何重塑思维模式和生活状态,真正像高效能人士那样行事。

And so in this episode, I'm gonna show you exactly how to rewire your mindset and your life to actually think and act like a high performer.

Speaker 0

本期内容将为你揭示高效能人士使用的思维蓝图,正是这些让他们与众不同。

And so this episode is gonna give you the exact mental blueprints that high performers use to separate themself from everybody else that's out there.

Speaker 0

如果你感觉自己一直陷于平庸、原地踏步或自我设限,那么这期节目正适合你。

So if you feel like you've been stuck in average or spinning your wheels or self sabotaging, this is for you.

Speaker 0

首先我们来探讨:为什么要培养高效能人士的思维模式?

So let's talk about first off, why would you want to develop a mindset of a high performer?

Speaker 0

说到底,这为什么重要呢?

Like, why does this even matter in the first place?

Speaker 0

老实说——

Well, let's be honest.

Speaker 0

看看这世上大多数人,他们仅仅是在生存而已。

Like, most people in this world, if you look at most people in this world, they're just kinda surviving.

Speaker 0

他们活在被动应对的模式里。

Like, they live in reaction mode.

Speaker 0

他们总说'我太忙了',却不知道自己究竟在为什么目标努力。

They say things like, oh, I'm too busy, but don't know what they're actually really working towards.

Speaker 0

他们追逐多巴胺刺激,而非培养自律。

They chase dopamine, and they don't go for discipline.

Speaker 0

如果你正在收听本期节目,说明你想与众不同。

And so if you're listening to this episode, you want to be different than everybody else.

Speaker 0

你要明白:随波逐流只会带来平庸的人生。

I want you to understand, you don't want to fit in with everybody else because fitting in with everybody else is going to give you a mediocre life.

Speaker 0

但高效能人士拥有完全不同的操作系统。

High performers, though, they have a totally different operating system.

Speaker 0

他们带着明确意图生活。

They live their lives with intention.

Speaker 0

他们不是被动反应型的。

They're not reactive.

Speaker 0

他们是积极主动型的。

They're proactive.

Speaker 0

他们精心规划每一天。

They design their days.

Speaker 0

他们追求自我精进,而非安逸度日。

They chase mastering themself, and they don't try to be comfortable.

Speaker 0

多数人忽略的是:高效能者的思维模式不仅会改变你某些生活领域的结果。

And the part that most people miss is that the mindset of a high performer, it's not gonna just change your results in certain aspects of your life.

Speaker 0

它将彻底改变你的生命体验——从身体到银行账户,再到你的人际关系,以及你吸引到生活中的人。

It's going to change your entire experience of life, like every single thing from obviously your body to your bank account, but also your relationships, the people that you attract into your life.

Speaker 0

你生活的每个方面都将被改变。

Every aspect of your life will be changed.

Speaker 0

当你成为高效能者时,你开始带着目标行动。

And when you become a high performer, you start to move with purpose.

Speaker 0

你学会真正信任自己,因为你已成为言出必行的人。

You learn to actually start to trust yourself because you have become the type of person that follows through.

Speaker 0

比如你不必每周一都带着崩溃情绪开始。

Like, you don't have to go into Monday every single week already overwhelmed.

Speaker 0

你不再需要外部激励,因为成为高效能者后,你拥有任何事都无法阻挡的内驱力。

You don't have to have external motivation because when you become somebody who is a high performer, you've got this internal drive that nothing is going to stop you.

Speaker 0

你不再与他人玩比较游戏,不再拿自己与张三李四对比,因为你已清楚自己是谁。

You stop playing this comparison game with other people and comparing yourself to this person and that person because you already know who you are.

Speaker 0

你已对自己充满信心。

You're already confident in yourself.

Speaker 0

你采取行动。

You take action.

Speaker 0

你做需要做的事,并取得能创造你一直想要的生活的结果。

You do what needs to be done, and you get the results that create the life that you've always wanted.

Speaker 0

这就是我们所追求的。

And so that's what we're after.

Speaker 0

这就是为什么你要培养高效能者的心态。

That's the reason why you want to develop the mindset of a high performer.

Speaker 0

最美好的是,无论你处于人生的哪个阶段,这对每个人都是可行的。

And the beautiful part is no matter where you are in your life, it's available to every single person.

Speaker 0

所以即使你觉得落后了,三十年来都没有创造出你想要的生活,你也可以做出改变,开始真正把自己培养成一个高效能者。

So even if you feel like you're behind and you haven't been, you know, creating the life that you want to for thirty years, you can make a change and start to actually build yourself into a high performer.

Speaker 0

那么当你观察一个高效能者时,他们与普通人有什么区别?

And so when you look at a high performer, what's the difference between a high performer and just a normal person?

Speaker 0

很多人认为自己是高效能者,因为他们稍微成功一些,每周锻炼三次。

Like, lots of people think that they're high performers because they're a little bit more successful and they work out three times a week.

Speaker 0

但当你仔细观察他们的日常行为时,真正的高效能者与普通人之间存在巨大差异。

But when you, like, zoom in and take a look at their daily actions, there's a huge difference between a real high performer and just a normal person.

Speaker 0

普通心态的人会说些‘哦,我试试看’这样的话。

Like, in their normal mindset, they people say stuff like, oh, I'll try.

Speaker 0

高效能者的心态则是‘无论如何我都要解决它’。

A high performer mindset is like, I'm going to figure it out no matter what.

Speaker 0

普通心态的人会说‘哦,我要等到感觉准备好了’或者‘我要等待灵感降临’。

A normal mindset, those types of people will be like, oh, I'll just I'll wait till I feel ready or, you know, I'm gonna I'm gonna wait for inspiration to come through.

Speaker 0

高效能者会在恐惧面前行动,会在限制性信念面前行动,无论感觉如何都会采取行动。

A high performer will act in the face of fear, will act in the face of their limiting beliefs, will take action regardless of how they feel.

Speaker 0

普通心态的人只是想要改变,想要更好的生活,却不愿为创造那种生活做任何事。

You know, a normal mindset is just like they want change, they want a better life, but they don't wanna do anything in order to create that life.

Speaker 0

高效能思维者会下定决心,不达目的誓不罢休,直到实现他们想要的人生改变。

A high performance mindset, they just decide they will not give up until change that they want in their life has happened.

Speaker 0

普通思维者可能会坐下来写下目标,然后想着'啊,今年能实现这个目标就太好了'。

Normal mindset, they might sit down and they might write down goals and kind of be like, oh, it'd be really nice to achieve this goal this year.

Speaker 0

但高效能思维者会在生活中建立行动系统,让采取行动变得更简单。

But like a high performance mindset, they develop systems in their life to make taking action easier.

Speaker 0

而普通人、普通思维者会抱怨环境,但高效能思维者会承担所有责任。

And then a a a normal person, normal mindset will blame their circumstances, but a high performance mindset owns everything.

Speaker 0

他们把一切问题都归咎于自己。

They blame everything on themselves.

Speaker 0

所以高效能者不会基于舒适度来做决定。

So high performers don't make decisions based off of comfort.

Speaker 0

他们基于承诺来做决定。

They make them off of commitment.

Speaker 0

我说过要做这件事。

I said I was going to do this.

Speaker 0

我就一定要完成它。

I'm going to get it done.

Speaker 0

他们不与自己的思想讨价还价。

They don't negotiate with their mind.

Speaker 0

他们不与自己的目标讨价还价。

They don't negotiate with their goals.

Speaker 0

他们不与自己的感受讨价还价。

They don't negotiate with their feelings.

Speaker 0

他们日复一日地执行,无论发生什么。

They execute day in, day out, no matter what.

Speaker 0

那么让我们来谈谈,你如何才能真正培养高效能者的思维模式。

And so let's talk about how you can actually adopt the mindset of a high performer.

Speaker 0

明白吗?

Okay?

Speaker 0

所以首先,仔细想想,你真正需要做的是对生活中的一切负起全责。

And so the first thing, like like, if you think about it, that you really have to do is you have to develop radical ownership over everything in your life.

Speaker 0

别再抱有受害者心态了。

No more, like, victim mindset.

Speaker 0

别再责怪他人。

No more blaming other people.

Speaker 0

别再说什么‘这事发生在我身上’。

No more, oh, this happened to me.

Speaker 0

从此刻起,你必须做出决定,一切责任都在你。

Everything from this moment forward, you've got to make the decision, is your responsibility.

Speaker 0

可能不是你的错,但这是你的责任。

Like, it might not be your fault, but it is your responsibility.

Speaker 0

如果你从没听过这句话——发生在你身上的事呢?

If you've never heard that phrase before, like, what happened to you?

Speaker 0

你父母可能遭遇过什么,他们可能虐待过你,或没给到你期待的爱,或不是你理想中的父母。

Your parents something might have happened to your parents, and they might have been abusive, or they weren't as loving as you wanted them to be, or they want the type of parents that you want.

Speaker 0

这不是你的错,但这是你的责任。

That's not your fault, but it is your responsibility.

Speaker 0

你已经被发到手里的牌就是这样。

You have been dealt the cards that you've been dealt.

Speaker 0

别妄想能换一种人生,因为你永远得不到另一种人生。

Don't wish that you would have gotten a different life because you're never going to get a different life.

Speaker 0

你必须接受:这就是我的人生。

You have to go, this is my life.

Speaker 0

这就是我拥有的,我需要在此基础上努力。

This is what I've gotten, and I need to work with this.

Speaker 0

这不是你的错,但这是你的责任。

So it's not your fault, but it is your responsibility.

Speaker 0

以我自己为例,父亲酗酒不是我的错,父母在我10岁时离婚不是我的错,父亲在我15岁时因肝衰竭去世也不是我的错。

Example in my own life, it's not my fault that my father was an alcoholic, and my parents got divorced when I was 10, and my father passed away from liver failure when I was 15.

Speaker 0

那不是我的错,但却是我的责任。

That's not my fault, but it's my responsibility.

Speaker 0

这是我需要做的事。

It's what I need to do.

Speaker 0

比如,我必须去处理那件事。

Like, I I need to need to work with that thing.

Speaker 0

所以你必须学会抛弃受害者心态。

And so you have to learn to drop the victim mentality.

Speaker 0

别再找借口。

Drop the excuses.

Speaker 0

别再指责他人。

Drop the blaming.

Speaker 0

别再说这是别人的错,无论是什么事。

Stop saying it's other people's faults, whatever it might be.

Speaker 0

如果你听这个播客有一段时间了,这个故事我已经讲过很多次。

And if you've been listening to this podcast for a while, I've said this story many times.

Speaker 0

但我人生中最具转折性的对话,是20岁时和教练的那通电话。

But the most life changing conversation in my life was when I had a call with my, coach when I was 20 years old.

Speaker 0

那时的我是个爱找借口的人,总是迟到、完不成任务,把责任全推给别人。

I was somebody who gave excuses, and I showed up late, and I didn't hit the assignments, and I was just blaming everybody else and all of that.

Speaker 0

我就像个职业借口制造机。

I was like a professional excuse maker.

Speaker 0

然后他说:嘿,伙计。

And he's like, hey, man.

Speaker 0

我有个问题要问你。

I've got a question for you.

Speaker 0

如果一个企业成功了,让所有1000名员工都朝着一个目标努力,这是谁的功劳?

If if a if a a business succeeds and gets all 1,000 employees to go towards one goal, whose fault is it?

Speaker 0

我当时想,一千名员工啊,那大概是CEO的功劳吧。

And I was like, a thousand employees, probably the CEO's fault.

Speaker 0

对吧?

K?

Speaker 0

他又问,如果一个企业失败了,没能达成目标最终倒闭,这又是谁的责任?

And he goes, if a business fails and doesn't hit their goals and goes out of business, whose fault is that?

Speaker 0

我说,那大概也是CEO的责任。

I was like, it's probably the CEO's fault.

Speaker 0

他说,没错。

He goes, okay.

Speaker 0

如果你在生命尽头时,获得了所有想要的快乐、幸福、爱与经历,这该归功于谁?

If you get to the end of your life and you have all of the joy and the happiness and the love and experiences that you wanted, whose fault would that be?

Speaker 0

我回答,大概该归功于我自己。

And I was like, probably be my fault.

Speaker 0

他接着说,但如果你临终时,发现自己没能过上想要的生活,没有得到爱、快乐、幸福,也没有那些经历和成就,这又该怪谁?

And he goes, if you get to the end of your life and you're on your deathbed and you don't have the life that you wanted, you don't have the love and the joy and the happiness, the experiences, and the achievements, whose fault would that be?

Speaker 0

我说,那应该怪我自己。

I was like, that would be my fault.

Speaker 0

他说,罗伯,你的问题在于——你活得不像自己人生的CEO。

He goes, your problem, Rob, is that you're not living like you're the CEO of your life.

Speaker 0

你把责任推给所有其他人和其他客观条件,但除非你决定成为自己人生的CEO,否则你的生活永远不会改变。

You're blaming every single other person in all of the circumstances, and your life will not change until you decide that you're the CEO of your life.

Speaker 0

如果你过上了想要的生活,那是你的功劳;如果没能过上想要的生活,那也是你的责任。

And if you get the life that you wanted to, it's your fault, but if you don't get the life that you wanted to, it's your fault.

Speaker 0

因此首要之事就是你必须对自己的生活负起全部责任。

And so that's the first thing is that you have to develop radical ownership of your life.

Speaker 0

接下来我真正希望你改进的是提升内心的自我对话。

The next thing is I really want you to work on is upgrading your internal self talk.

Speaker 0

你的声音既可能成为你的喝倒彩者(大多数人的现状),也可能成为你的激励教练。

Your voice can either be your heckler, which is what it is for most people, or your hype coach.

Speaker 0

就像表演者不会等待别人来相信自己。

Like, performers don't wait for other people to believe in them.

Speaker 0

他们像对待自己信任的人那样与自己对话。

They speak to themselves like somebody that they believe in.

Speaker 0

他们用自己希望别人对待自己的方式与自己交谈。

They speak to themselves the way that they want other people to speak to them.

Speaker 0

所以我希望你通过留意自己的用词来练习,并自问:这真的是最佳表达吗?

And so what I want you to practice is by noticing your words that you're using and ask yourself, is that really the best phrase?

Speaker 0

这难道是我当时能说的最恰当的话吗?

Is that the best thing that I could have said in that moment?

Speaker 0

我们稍后马上回来。

And we will be right back.

Speaker 0

现在回到节目。

And now back to the show.

Speaker 0

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 0

所以与其说'啊,我卡住了',

So instead of saying like, oh, I'm stuck.

Speaker 0

也许你可以说'我正在想办法解决'。

Maybe you say something like, I'm figuring it out.

Speaker 0

我一定能找到解决办法。

I'm gonna get it figured out.

Speaker 0

抓住每一个念头,就像,我做不到。

Catch every, like, I can't.

Speaker 0

我不够好,要重新定义成,就像,我正在学习。

I'm not good enough, and reframe it into, like, I'm learning.

Speaker 0

我正在进步。

I'm getting better.

Speaker 0

运用你的自我对话。

And use your self talk.

Speaker 0

使用肯定语不是为了那种玄乎的魔法,而是真正开始重塑你对自己的身份认知。

Use your affirmations not for, like, woo wooey magic, but to actually start to reprogram the identity you have for yourself.

Speaker 0

我之前讲过这个故事,我去健身房时发现自己肩膀有问题,髋关节有问题,膝盖有问题,各种问题,我总想着'我举不了那么重'。

You know, I've I've told this story before, but, you know, I noticed when I went to the gym, I had the I had shoulder issues, and I had hip issues, and knee issues, and all these different issues, and I kept being like, oh, I can't lift heavy enough.

Speaker 0

我当时心态很脆弱。

And I I had this weak mentality.

Speaker 0

我甚至没意识到自己这样。

I wasn't even noticing it in myself.

Speaker 0

我就想着'我不确定能不能做到'。

And I was like, oh, I don't know if I can do that.

Speaker 0

我一直在想'我可能撑不过去'。

And I was I was like, I don't know if I can get through this.

Speaker 0

这可能太重了。

This might be too heavy.

Speaker 0

我注意到当我这么想时,身体反应就不一样了,表现得像我很虚弱,姿势也变了,站得都不够直。

And I noticed when I thought that way, my body responded differently, and it responded like I was weak, and I held my body differently, and I didn't stand up as straight.

Speaker 0

但后来我开始对自己说'我很强壮,我已经痊愈了'。

But then I started saying to myself, I'm strong, and I'm healed.

Speaker 0

我很强壮,我已经痊愈了。

I'm strong, and I'm healed.

Speaker 0

当我注意到自己这样自言自语时,我的身体状态也随之改变了。

And when I noticed myself talking to myself that way, my body shifted the way that I was.

Speaker 0

就在几周前,我在健身房训练时,教练把我虐得够呛,我当时心想,我真的不行了。

Even just a few weeks ago, I was at the gym, and my trainer was kicking my ass, and I was like, I don't know.

Speaker 0

我满脑子都在想,我不知道自己能不能按时完成。

I was in my head, I going, I don't know if I'm gonna finish in time.

Speaker 0

我不知道能不能在规定时间内完成——我需要在2分30秒内完成动感单车训练。

I don't know if I'm gonna give me exact time I need to be done by two and a half minutes at on the assault bike.

Speaker 0

他就说'你行的',但我心里还是打鼓,觉得自己可能撑不下去。

And he's like, you're and I was like, I don't know if I'm gonna make it.

Speaker 0

不知道能不能挺过去。

Don't know if I'm gonna it.

Speaker 0

我当时想:这种心态太糟糕了。

I was like, this mindset sucks.

Speaker 0

我对自己说的这些话简直胡扯。

This way I'm speaking to myself is bullshit.

Speaker 0

我必须改变这种状态。

I need to change it.

Speaker 0

于是我闭上眼睛对自己说:你很强大。

And so I closed my eyes, and I was like, you're strong.

Speaker 0

你很强大。

You're strong.

Speaker 0

你一定能做到。

You're gonna make it.

Speaker 0

你很强大。

You're strong.

Speaker 0

你一定能做到。

You're gonna make it.

Speaker 0

你更强大。

You're stronger.

Speaker 0

一定能成功。

Gonna make it.

Speaker 0

我没有用两分三十秒,而是用两分十五秒就完成了。

Instead of hitting two minutes and thirty seconds, I hit two minutes and fifteen seconds.

Speaker 0

所以你需要学会做自己的激励教练。

And so you need to learn to be your hype coach.

Speaker 0

你必须用你希望别人对待你的方式与自己对话,用你希望别人信任你的方式相信自己。

You have to speak to yourself the way that you want other people to speak to you, the way that you want other people to believe in you.

Speaker 0

你必须在外部看到结果之前,先对自己说出这些肯定。

You have to speak into yourself before you actually see the results outside of you.

Speaker 0

这就是接下来要做的事。

So that's the next thing.

Speaker 0

另一件事是开始建立系统,这样你就不必依赖意志力。

Another thing is to start to build systems so that you don't have to rely on willpower.

Speaker 0

依赖意志力是业余者的做法。

Willpower is for people who are amateurs.

Speaker 0

高效人士构建系统。

High performers build systems.

Speaker 0

所以去构建吧,比如想要晨间习惯,就建立一个能让你以理想状态开启一天的习惯,而不是被动应对整天忙于救火。

And so build, like if you want a morning routine, build a morning routine that primes your mind to show up the way that you want to show up for the day versus just reactively going into the day and fighting fires.

Speaker 0

当你醒来时,决定'这就是我要成为的样子',可以包含感恩、运动或是明确目标。

So you wake up and you decide this is who I'm going to be, and maybe there's gratitude, and maybe there's movement, maybe there's clarity.

Speaker 0

你不需要在早晨做15件事来激活思维和完成晨间习惯。

You don't need 15 things that you need to do in the morning to prime your mind and have a morning routine.

Speaker 0

如果你愿意,十分钟就足够了。

It can literally be ten minutes if you want to.

Speaker 0

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 0

每周都要抽出时间来规划你的人生和一周安排,无论是周日晚上还是周一早晨,设定目标,明确你要做的事情。

Find time to plan your life and your week every single week, whether it's Sunday night or Monday morning, set your targets, figure out what you're gonna do.

Speaker 0

你知道吗,有些人整天为公司规划月度、周度计划,却对自己的生活毫无规划,这简直让我抓狂。

You know, it drives me crazy that some people work at companies and they plan out the month and they plan out the week of the companies and they have no damn plan with their own life.

Speaker 0

就像,规划你的人生要像生死攸关那样认真,因为事实确实如此。

Like, plan out your life like your life depends on it because it does.

Speaker 0

然后开始制定每日必做事项,不是15项,而是两三个能推动进展的关键任务,确保今天完成。

And then start to create daily nonnegotiables, not 15 nonnegotiables, just like two to three needle moving things that you will get done today.

Speaker 0

普通人列个长长的待办清单,只勾选简单事项,实际上重要的事一件都没完成。

Like normal people have a to do list that's like a mile long and they check off the easy things, and they don't get anything really done.

Speaker 0

高效人士的待办清单只有两三个优先事项,并且不达目的决不罢休。

High performers have a to have a to do list that's two to three priority items, and they just don't stop until it's done.

Speaker 0

这就是忙碌和高效的区别。

It's the difference between being busy and being productive.

Speaker 0

你要做高效的人。

You want to be productive.

Speaker 0

所以每天早晨问问自己:今天我能养成什么习惯来靠近理想中的自己?

And so ask yourself every morning, like, what is one habit that I can do today to align with the person that I wanna be?

Speaker 0

然后让它成为自动行为。

And then make it automatic.

Speaker 0

无论如何都要执行。

Do it no matter what.

Speaker 0

你不需要动力。

You don't need motivation.

Speaker 0

你只需要朝着目标采取行动。

You just need to take action towards that thing.

Speaker 0

想要成为高效能人士的另一个方法是拥抱你的极限。

Another thing that you wanna do to become a high performer is to embrace your edge.

Speaker 0

我的意思是,高效能人士往往生活在舒适区的边缘。

And what I mean by that is that high performers tend to live on the edge of their comfort zone.

Speaker 0

当你触及舒适区的边缘时,你会感到恐惧,心想:天啊。

When you get to the edge of your comfort zone, you feel fear and you feel, oh my gosh.

Speaker 0

我不知道自己能否做到这些。

I don't know if I can do any of that.

Speaker 0

我不知道能否更进一步。

I don't know if I could push further.

Speaker 0

这种恐惧感是你身体发出的信号:嘿,我已经触及舒适区了。

That feeling of fear is the physical manifestation in your body of, hey, I've hit my comfort zone.

Speaker 0

你知道如果想成长,就必须突破舒适区。

And you know that if you want to grow yourself, you've gotta push past your comfort zone.

Speaker 0

因此你可能一生都在训练自己:当感到恐惧时就退缩。

And so you've probably trained yourself your entire life that when you feel that fear, you back away.

Speaker 0

而这正让你停留在舒适区里。

And that is keeping you in your comfort zone.

Speaker 0

所以你必须重新编程自己:当我感到恐惧时——

So you've gotta reprogram yourself to when I feel fear.

Speaker 0

我不会死。

I'm not gonna die.

Speaker 0

这只是舒适区的生理反应。

It's just the physical manifestation of my comfort zone.

Speaker 0

我需要走出舒适区。

I need to get out of my comfort zone.

Speaker 0

我要再向前倾一点点。

I'm just gonna lean in a little bit.

Speaker 0

就像那种恐惧感,大多数人都会逃避它,但你不会。

Like, most that that feeling of fear, most people run from it, but not you.

Speaker 0

比如,你能感受到这种恐惧吗?

Like, you feel the fear?

Speaker 0

我正处在成长的边缘。

I'm on the edge of growth.

Speaker 0

这件事很难。

This thing is hard.

Speaker 0

好吧。

Okay.

Speaker 0

这正是挑战让我变得更好的地方。

Well, this is where the challenge makes me better.

Speaker 0

所以不要退缩。

So don't back away.

Speaker 0

每当你感受到它时,就要迎难而上。

Lean in whenever you feel that.

Speaker 0

接下来我希望你真正掌握的是自我探究的理念。

The next thing that I want you to really get good at is the idea of self inquiry.

Speaker 0

比如,大多数人完全不了解自己。

Like, most people are completely unaware of themselves.

Speaker 0

他们完全意识不到自己的行为模式。

They're completely unaware of their patterns.

Speaker 0

大多数人认为——就像我听这个播客时想的,我人生大部分时间也这么认为——自己是个自由思考的人类。

Most people think, like, listening to this podcast, and I thought this for majority of my life, that I was like a free thinking human.

Speaker 0

不。

No.

Speaker 0

我们都不是自由思考的。

None of us are free thinking.

Speaker 0

我们的思维方式遵循着年轻时形成的固定模式。

We think in a set of patterns that we developed in our younger years.

Speaker 0

平均而言,一个人每天会产生6万到9万个念头,其中90%到95%都与前一天的想法相同。

Like, on average, you'll have 60 to 90,000 thoughts a day, and about 90 to 95% of them are the same thoughts that you had yesterday.

Speaker 0

你正陷入一种思维定式。

You are thinking in a pattern.

Speaker 0

因此你需要开始自我审视。

And so you need to start getting into self inquiry.

Speaker 0

你需要开始多向自己提问。

You need to start asking yourself more questions.

Speaker 0

你需要开始思考,就像痴迷于培养自我意识那样。

You need to start thinking, like, become obsessed with becoming self aware.

Speaker 0

比如,去了解你自己。

Like, learn yourself.

Speaker 0

人们总说:'我了解自己'。

So people always say, like, oh, I know myself.

Speaker 0

'了解自己'是基于过去的认知。

Knowing yourself is based in the past.

Speaker 0

所有过往的经历。

All of your past things.

Speaker 0

而现在你要'学习认识自己',这意味着活在当下。

Now you want to learn yourself, which means that you are in the moment.

Speaker 0

这是基于当下的认知。

That's based in the moment.

Speaker 0

'学习认识自己'是基于当下的过程。

Learning yourself is based in the moment.

Speaker 0

我要去了解真实的自己。

I'm going to learn who I am as a person.

Speaker 0

你要去探寻潜意识中的每一个阴暗角落。

You're gonna seek out every single dark spot in your subconscious.

Speaker 0

这就是你成为顶尖高手的方法。

That is how you become a high performer.

Speaker 0

要知道,你需要养成每天坐下来写五分钟日记的习惯。

You know, you you need to have a daily practice of sitting down and journaling for five minutes.

Speaker 0

我在生活中哪些方面畏手畏脚?

Where am I playing small in my life?

Speaker 0

我在哪些方面畏缩不前?

Where am I playing small?

Speaker 0

拿起那把手电筒。

Get that flashlight.

Speaker 0

我发现了你潜意识里的那些阴暗角落。

I found those dark spots within your subconscious.

Speaker 0

反思你自己。

Reflect back to yourself.

Speaker 0

我需要做些什么才能在这里大展拳脚?

What do I need to do to play bigger here?

Speaker 0

你必须开始专注于变得更好,在你所做的每件事上都变得'危险'。

Like, you've gotta start to focus on becoming better, becoming dangerous in everything you do.

Speaker 0

不是那种能伤害人或杀人之类的危险。

Not dangerous in, like, you can hurt people or, like, you know, killing people or anything like that.

Speaker 0

而是那种说到做到的危险气场。

Dangerous in the fact that, like, you're a if you say you're gonna do something, you're gonna do it.

Speaker 0

人们能从你眼中看出:天呐,这个人动力十足。

And people can tell in your eyes, holy shit, this person's driven.

Speaker 0

就像在说:我最好别挡他们的路,因为他们绝对会完成这件事。

Like, I better not get in their way because they are definitely going to accomplish this thing.

Speaker 0

当你看到一个充满干劲的人时,你就能认出这样的人。

You know a driven person when you see a driven person.

Speaker 0

你从他们的眼神中就能看出来。

You can see it in their eyes.

Speaker 0

因此,成为高效能人士根本不在于做更多事。

And so becoming a high performer is not about doing more at all.

Speaker 0

而在于做得更少,但做得更好。

It's about doing less, but doing it better.

Speaker 0

关键在于成为更好的自己。

It's about becoming more.

Speaker 0

所以你需要停止等待许可。

And so you need to stop waiting for permission.

Speaker 0

别再问自己是否足够优秀。

You need to stop asking if you're good enough.

Speaker 0

你要开始以不再容忍平庸的姿态出现。

You need to start showing up like somebody who's done tolerating with mediocrity.

Speaker 0

因此你要做的是学会用不同的方式领导自己。

And so what you wanna do is learn to lead yourself differently.

Speaker 0

我说话非常直接。

I'm using my words very directly.

Speaker 0

领导你自己。

Lead yourself.

Speaker 0

没有人会来领导你。

Nobody's coming to lead you.

Speaker 0

你需要领导你自己。

You need to lead yourself.

Speaker 0

像期待人生胜利的人那样行动,然后培养与你想要的生活相匹配的习惯。

Move like somebody who expects to win in their life, and then build habits that match the life that you want.

Speaker 0

然后别在某一天做这件事。

And then don't do it one day.

Speaker 0

别等到明天再做。

Don't do it tomorrow.

Speaker 0

现在就做。

Do it now.

Speaker 0

要知道,你只有一次生命。

Like, you have one life.

Speaker 0

别等到生命尽头才意识到,你活成了别人设定的版本、活在了别人的期待里。

Don't get to the end of it, and then realize that you live somebody else's versions and somebody else's expectations.

Speaker 0

成为那种高效能的人,创造自己想要的生活。

Become the type of person who becomes a high performer and creates the life that they want.

Speaker 0

这就是我今天这期节目要分享的内容。

So that's what I got for you for today's episode.

Speaker 0

如果你喜欢这期节目,请把它分享到Instagram快拍上。

If you love this episode, please share it on Instagram stories.

Speaker 0

记得标记我,Rob Dial Jr,r o b d I a l j r。

Tag me in it, Rob Dial Jr, r o b d I a l j r.

Speaker 0

如果你想在本播客之外了解更多关于与我合作和接受我指导的信息,现在就可以访问coachwithrob.com了解更多。

And if you wanna learn more about working with me and coaching with me outside of this podcast, you can go to coachwithrob.com right now and learn more.

Speaker 0

再次提醒,coachwithrob.com。

Once again, coachwithrob.com.

Speaker 0

最后,我会用每期节目同样的方式结束。

And with that, I'm gonna leave you the same way I leave you every single episode.

Speaker 0

把让别人过得更好当作你的使命。

Make it your mission to make somebody else's day better.

Speaker 0

我感谢你,并希望你拥有美好的一天。

I appreciate you, I and hope that you have an amazing day.

关于 Bayt 播客

Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。

继续浏览更多播客