本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
秘密团体。
Cabals.
我和圣诞老人还有鲁道夫正坐着休息,准备收听2026年秘密团体的圣诞狂欢盛会。
Well, me and Santa and Rudolph are sitting back because we're getting ready to listen to the twenty twenty six Secret Cabal Christmas Jamboree Extravaganza.
狂欢盛会。
Extravaganza.
哟吼。
Yoo hoo.
今天,创始人访谈,艾玛·霍特。
Today, the founder's review, Emma Hot.
然后游戏环节会讨论假期和家人一起玩休闲游戏。
And then the game talks about playing casual games with your family at the holidays.
现在,有请秘密团体的创始人们。
And now, please welcome the secret cabal founders.
嗬嗬嗬
Ho ho ho.
嘿,现在是秘密议会时间
Hey, now cabal Assent.
欢迎收听第335期——秘密议会游戏播客的圣诞特辑
Welcome to episode three thirty five, the Christmas special of the secret cabal gaming podcast.
我是杰米
This is Jamie.
我是托尼
Tony here.
嘿
Hey.
我是克里斯
This is Chris.
你好
Hello.
你好。
Hello.
我是唐。
This is Don.
我是史蒂夫。
And this is Steve.
既然是我们的圣诞特辑,现在就来定个基调吧——嘿,托尼。
And since it's our Christmas special, let's set the tone right now with a hey, Tony.
哦,不。
Oh, no.
哦,什么
Oh, What's
情况,史蒂夫?
going on, Steve?
来吧
Bring it
继续。
on.
哇哦。
Whoo.
在精神病院里你最不想放什么圣诞颂歌?
What Christmas carol do you not want to play at the insane asylum?
我不知道。
I don't know.
那首叫什么来着,这个圣诞节我把心给了你之类的?
What's that one about this Christmas I gave you my heart or something like that?
有点像那个
Kinda the the
威猛乐队?
wham?
威猛乐队的歌?
The wham song?
嗯,这首就是你不该在刑事精神病院播放的那首歌。
Well, that's the one you don't wanna play at the criminally insane asylum.
在普通精神病院里,你也不该播放这首歌,你听到我听到的吗?
In the regular insane asylum, you don't wanna play, do you hear what I hear?
节日快乐,卡巴拉们。
Happy holidays cabalas.
我们非常高兴今年再次制作我们的圣诞特辑。
We are so happy to be doing our Christmas special again this year.
我们最爱这个,这是我一年中最喜欢的一期节目。
We love this is my favorite episode of the year.
我总在万圣节特辑这么说,也总在圣诞特辑这么说。
I always say that at the Halloween episode, and I always say it at the Christmas episode.
我不确定哪个才是我的最爱,但天啊,我太爱我们的圣诞特辑了。
I'm not sure which is my favorite, but man, do I love our Christmas special.
因为节日季实在太有趣了。
Because the the holiday season is so much fun.
当然,在节目最后我们会互赠礼物,我超爱这个环节。
And of course, at the end of the episode, we give each other gifts, and I love it.
谁不爱呢?
Who doesn't?
那是
That's
没错。
right.
我喜欢
I like
我喜欢我们收到的啤酒礼物。
I like this gift we got of beer.
太棒了。
Awesome.
啤酒礼物我向来照单全收。
I always take beers gifts.
太棒了。
That's great.
完全正确,克里斯。
Absolutely, Chris.
我们今天在节目中喝的这些啤酒,是由一位非常非常棒的卡巴拉信徒赠送的。
We were given these beers that we're drinking right now in the episode today by by a wonderful, wonderful kabbalist.
但我想说,创始人们今天喝啤酒是有特殊原因的。
But I wanna say that the founders are drinking beers for a specific reason today.
我们正在为卡巴拉干杯,庆祝2025年又一次成功的筹款活动。
We are toasting the Kabbalas, and we are celebrating yet another successful fundraiser for 2025.
我们的终极目标已经实现,我们将全力冲刺2026年。
Our ultimate goal was achieved, and we shall crash into 2026.
全速前进。
Full steam ahead.
干杯,卡巴拉。
Cheers, Kabbalas.
是的。
Yes.
干杯。
Cheers.
干杯。
Cheers.
干杯。
Cheers.
期待新的一年能继续爆满比赛并告诉大家
Looking forward to a whole another year of packing out games and telling you
比赛过程。
how they play.
完全同意,唐。
Absolutely, Don.
当然,我之前提到过,我们正在喝的啤酒是一位出色的卡巴拉主义者送的礼物。
And, of course, I mentioned earlier that we are drinking beers that were a gift from a wonderful Kabbalist out there.
他叫瑞克。
His name is Rick.
他和他的游戏玩家兼卡巴拉伙伴们在北达科他州开了家啤酒厂,名叫冰风酿造。
Him and his buddies out there who are gamers and cabalus started a brewery out in North Dakota called ice wind brewing.
不得不说,我现在喝的这款啤酒太棒了。
And I gotta say, I love the beer I'm drinking right now.
这款叫'卧底伍基人'。
It's called undercover wookie.
是香草波特啤酒,味道简直绝了。
It's a vanilla porter, and it is absolutely fantastic.
克里斯,你喝的是什么?
Chris, what are you drinking?
我现在喝的是铜色艾尔,叫'旅法师'。
I am currently drinking the copper ale called planeswalker Yeah.
看起来超酷的。
Which looks really rad.
它上面有个,呃,牛仔戴着那种叫什么来着?牛仔斗篷?
It's got, like, a, like, a cowboy with his what are those what do they call those cowboy capes?
我忘了他们怎么称呼那个。
I forget what they call them.
我不知道。
I don't know.
披风?
Ponchos?
就是牛仔斗篷。
They're cowboy capes.
对。
Yeah.
就叫披风。
Just poncho.
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
汤姆,你
Tom, you
那边也有一个吗?
got one over there as well?
我有一个
I got a
一杯糟糕的决定,一杯浑浊的IPA摆在面前。
pint of poor decisions, a hazy IP in front of me.
有点苦?
Little hoppy?
不错。
It's good.
正合我意。
Just like I like it.
北达科他州梅普尔顿。
Mapleton, North Dakota.
就在法戈旁边。
That's next to Fargo.
北达科他州唯一值得一提的就是法戈。
That's the only thing in North Dakota is Fargo.
法戈和冰风酿造。
Fargo and Icewind Brewing.
那里就只有这些了。
That's the only thing there.
嗯,只要
Well, as
他们不把任何人扔进木屑机,我们就都没事。
long as they don't throw anybody into a wood chipper, we are all good.
我觉得
I think
他们已经得到了所需的一切。
they got everything they need.
是啊。
So Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
我想我也要一件牛仔斗篷。
I think I'll have some of this cowboy cape too.
我查了一下,AI说牛仔斗篷其实就是雨披。
So it's I looked it up, and AI says that the cowboy cape is a poncho.
哦,还包括那种塞拉佩披肩,应该是这么叫的。
Oh, there you include the serape, I guess, is how you say that.
就是这样,克里斯。
So there you go, Chris.
现在你知道了。
Now you know.
现在你知道了。
Now you know.
这是牛仔斗篷。
It's cowboy cape.
像是
Like
牛仔你需要一件
cowboy you need a
斗篷,我想。
poncho, I think.
我想你需要一件斗篷。
I think you need a poncho.
我同意。
I I agree.
在我家乡,人们管这叫Snuggies。
Where I come from, they call them Snuggies.
Snuggies?
Snuggies?
最近正是穿保暖斗篷的好天气。
It is snuggy weather lately.
在我这个年纪,它们绝对就是保暖斗篷。
At my age, they are definitely Snuggies.
好的,再次非常感谢你,卡巴勒斯,能来支持卡巴尔。
Well, again, thank you very much, Caballus, for coming out and, and supporting the Caball again.
我们将以全速前进的姿态迈向2026年。
We're going into 2026 full steam ahead.
我们会制作所有播客节目,完成一百小时的播客内容,我还要重新制作我的史上50大游戏视频系列,共五部分。
We're gonna do all the the the the podcasts, our hundred hours of podcast content, and I'm gonna do my top 50 games of all time, video series again, my five part series.
距离我上次做这个已经过去六年了。
It's been six years since I did it.
所以我打算重新确认下我最喜欢的游戏有哪些。
So I'm gonna just find out what my favorite games are again.
这是大家期待已久的项目了。
That's been something that people have been asking for for quite a while.
那么,卡巴拉的信徒们,这将是很长一段时间内你们最后一次听到关于Kickstarter的消息了。
So, Kabbalahs, that's the last you will hear about Kickstarter for quite a while.
我相信你们对此一定非常高兴。
I'm sure you're very happy about that.
呃哦。
Uh-oh.
好吧,你们听到那些铃声了。
Well, you hear those bells.
你们知道那意味着什么。
You know what that means.
是时候迎接秘密卡巴拉精灵的到访了。
It's time for a visit from the secret cabal elf.
精灵,你给我们带来了什么?
What do you got for us, elf?
好了,卡巴拉的信徒们。
Alright, cabalas.
嗯,你知道我来这儿要做什么。
Well, you know what I'm here to do.
我来给大家介绍几首我们今年最爱的圣诞歌曲。
I'm here to intro to you some of our favorite Christmas songs of the year.
你们想听吗?
You guys wanna hear it.
我想听。
I wanna hear it.
好吧,我得告诉你们。
Well, I gotta tell you.
圣诞老人正在高空飞翔。
Santa Claus is flying high in the sky.
他坐在雪橇上。
He's in his sleigh.
驯鹿们正撒欢呢。
The reindeer going wild.
礼物散落得到处都是。
There's presents all over the place.
魔法洒满了每个角落。
Magic sprinkling out all over the place.
有时候圣诞老人在送礼物途中,也得停下来歇歇脚。
Well, sometimes while Santa's delivering gifts, he's gotta stop off and make a pit stop.
没错。
That's right.
他也得像其他人一样解决内急问题。
He's gotta make a dump just like everybody else.
但当他坐在马桶上时,你知道他在干什么吗?
But when he's sitting down on that toilet, you know what he's doing?
他正在手机上玩《Ascension》或《Eclipse》这类游戏。
He's playing a game of, you know, Ascension or Eclipse on his phone.
接下来这首歌就是我们史蒂夫的亲身经历写照。
Well, here's a song by our very own Steve talking about just that.
这首歌叫做《坐在马桶上玩游戏》。
This song is called playing games while sitting on a can.
开始吧,史蒂夫。
Take it away, Steve.
人有三急不能忍,但游戏同样重要。
Nature calls, can't ignore it, but the game, it's important.
感觉自己像个傻瓜,但就破例这一次。
I feel like a dunce, but I'll do it this once.
坐在马桶上玩游戏。
Playing games sitting on the can.
平板上开着《月蚀》。
Got Eclipse on the iPad.
AI作弊让我气炸,这画面太糟但感觉真好,坐在马桶上玩游戏,也许该下载《升天》玩上几局。
AI cheats, and I'm so mad It's a terrible sight but man it feels right Playing games sitting on the can Maybe then I'll download that ascension, play around or two.
我听说评价不错。
I've heard good things.
设计师们肯定知道,我们会像国王一样坐在宝座上享受乐趣。
Surely the designers knew we'd have fun sitting on a throne just like the kings.
时间流逝,我还在刷副本。
Hours pass, and I'm farming.
我妻子叹了口气。
My wife sighs.
这令人担忧。
It's alarming.
如果她看到我这副模样会说什么?
What would she say if she saw me this way?
坐在马桶上玩游戏。
Playing games and sitting on the can.
也许我该买个小桌子放在厕所旁边。
Maybe I should buy a little table that I can set up nearby in the loo.
准备些单人游戏,这样我就能
Get some solo games so that I'm able to do what
每一款游戏
every game
想要做的事情
would like to do.
完成后,我感到无比满足
When I'm done, it's fulfilling.
所有这些游戏都如此扣人心弦
All these games were so thrilling.
当游戏结束时,我又得重新开始,边玩游戏边坐在马桶上
By the time that it ends, I've gotta start again playing games and sitting on the.
所以当你说'帮派'时,我们其实要聊的是这档节目的真正主题——游戏
So when you say gang, we get on to what this show is actually about, and it's about games.
唐,我想听听你最近在玩的一款游戏
Don, I wanna hear about a game that you've been playing.
而且,哦,哇
And, oh, wow.
这第一个游戏克里斯肯定想听,因为这是克里斯讨厌的那款游戏的续作。
This first one is one that Chris will definitely wanna hear about because, it's a sequel to a game that Chris hates.
是啊。
Yeah.
我是应他的要求来报道这个的。
I'm covering this at his request.
所以没错。
So Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
这是复仇女神系列三部曲的最新作品,包括最初的《复仇女神》、《复仇女神:封锁》,以及现在的《复仇女神:反击》。
This is the latest this in in the trilogy of games now that are the Nemesis games, there was the original Nemesis, Nemesis Lockdown, and now Nemesis Retaliation.
而我们当时
And we were
我真的很期待
I was really looking forward
期待《复仇女神:反击战》有几个原因。
to Nemesis Retaliation for for a couple of reasons.
其一,我本身就非常喜欢《复仇女神》基础游戏。
One is that, of course, I love the base Nemesis game.
我认为它是最优秀的动作类社交推理+手牌管理游戏之一,甚至可以说没有之一。
I think it's one of the best sort of action, social deduction, action, hand management games out there, if not the best.
游戏主题感爆棚,尤其是如果你是《异形》系列电影的粉丝。
Theme is just pouring through that thing, especially if you're a fan of the Alien series of movies.
所以第一个原因是这是三部曲的第三部。
So one reason is it's third in that trilogy.
另一个原因是《复仇女神:封锁》并不合我胃口,我原本希望他们能通过《复仇女神:反击战》回归正轨——毕竟这款更侧重动作性,弱化了生存恐怖元素。
The other reason is Nemesis Lockdown didn't really do it for me, and I was hoping they would sort sort of find their way back at least in my mind with Nemesis Retaliation with it being a more action heavy game, less survival horror heavy game.
必须承认,Awakened Realms和设计师Adam Kopinski(也是另外两款游戏的设计师)这次的表现堪称完美。
And I have to admit, man, so Awakened Realms and the designer Adam Kopinski, also the designer of two games, knocked it completely out of the park with this game.
他们充分吸收了前作的所有经验教训,最终打造出这款节奏相对明快的游戏。
They have learned all of the lessons that required from the previous games, and then put this together in something that plays relatively quickly.
我是说,别误会我的意思。
I mean, don't get me wrong.
虽然不到一小时,但在《Nemesis》系列游戏中已经算是相对快速了。
It's not an hour, but it's relatively quickly for one of these Nemesis games.
他们新增了一些玩家辅助工具,大大简化了异形出现的袋抽机制——当你从异形袋中抽取板块或标记时,能立刻知道该如何处理。
They have put some new player aids that help out a lot in terms of how you do bag development for the aliens popping out and how when you pull a tile from the a token from the the eight the alien bag, like, know what to do with it.
游戏会直接告诉你该怎么做。
Like, there's something that tells you.
这省去了频繁查阅规则书的时间,不用再反复确认'抽到无人机板块或幼虫板块时该怎么处理'这类问题。
And that saved a lot of time from going in the book and trying to say, okay, what happens again when I pull one of these drone tiles or a larva tile or something like that?
这个放在眼前的辅助工具让一切变得非常简单。
Really made that easy because that helper's right in front of you.
最大的区别在于:其他游戏中是异形在追杀你。
The big difference here is that in the other games, the aliens are coming after you.
对吧?
Right?
在这款游戏中,你主动追击他们的程度不亚于他们追击你。
In this game, you're going after them as much as they're going after you.
是的。
Yeah.
而且它使用了——没错。
And it uses yes.
它确实如此,这个类比经常被提及。
It and it use so this is almost and this this comparison's been made a lot.
如果你回想《异形》电影更像是太空生存恐怖片,而《异形2》则更像是太空战争动作片。
If you think about how the movie Alien was more of a survival horror in space, but then Aliens was more of a combat war movie in, you know, in space.
这正是从《Nemesis》到《Nemesis Lockdown》再转向《Nemesis Retaliation》的转变本质。
That's exactly what this switchover is being from Nemesis and Nemesis Lockdown switching over to Nemesis Retaliation.
一个重要变化是你可以战斗,而且你将始终身处舱室内。
One of the big things is you can fight and you are always gonna be in rooms.
本作中被称为'原始血族'的入侵者会出现在舱室,但更多时候会出现在走廊里。
The intruders which are called prime bloods in this one are going to be in rooms or more often than not, they're to be in corridors.
走廊的优势在于你可以朝它们开火,逐个击倒敌人。
Now, the advantage of corridors is you can fire down them and pick em off.
砰,砰,砰,砰,砰。
Bam, bam, bam, bam, bam.
你会杀死很多外星生物。
And you kill a lot of aliens.
会出现更多外星生物。
There's lot more aliens showing up.
你在那些走廊里杀死了很多它们。
You kill a lot of them in those corridors.
但当它们进入房间与你近距离接触时,你必须采取更策略性的应对方式。
But when they get in the room with you and they can pop up in the room with you, you have to be a little more strategic in how you deal with them.
钢铁号有隐藏任务目标。
Steel has the hidden goals.
你有一个与游戏中主要任务相关联的目标。
You have a goal that's tied to a task in the game like a main task.
在原版《Nemesis》中,你的目标只是逃离那艘飞船。
In the original Nemesis, it was just you had to get off the off the ship.
对吧?
Right?
当时还有次要目标可供选择,比如为公司带出一枚外星卵,或是确保其他玩家无法存活之类的。
There were secondary goals that you could take instead of that that would say, you know, you wanna get an egg out because you work for the company or you wanna make sure that another player doesn't survive or something like that.
这些元素依然保留,但不再有统一的全局任务。
Those flavors are still here, but there's not one overarching mission task.
你们会在游戏开始时通过抽卡揭示一个全局任务。
You're gonna reveal an overarching mission task which is a card at the beginning of the game.
比如我们这局的游戏任务,就是要在三层氧气室到逃生舱之间建立一条受保护的路线。
So for us in our game, it was building a protected route from the third level oxygen room all the way to the escape lander.
这个任务每局游戏都会变化。
So and that'll change from game to game.
所以通过观察玩家如何协助或阻碍这个任务,你能推测出他们的动机。
So you get some clues about what people's motivations are by how they are helping with that task, potentially hindering that task.
我们有一个人,就是指挥官,他很快就表示:我跟你说,我们刚发现这个拍卖地点。
We had one person, namely the commander, that pretty quickly was like, I tell you what, we just found this auction place.
我为什么不破坏这个房间呢?
Why don't I damage this room?
我们知道他有些不对劲,于是立刻把他喂给了异形女王。
And we knew something wasn't on up and up with him, and so we promptly fed him to the alien queen.
不过唐,这样做会发生什么?
What happens when you do that, though, Don?
我很好奇,因为这是个问题。
That's I'm curious because that was one of the problems.
这就是克里斯不喜欢这个游戏的原因。
This is the reason that Chris doesn't like the game.
原版《Nemesis》的一个问题就是存在玩家淘汰机制。
One of the problems with the original Nemesis was there was player elimination in it.
所以你们把一名玩家喂给了异形女王。
So you fed one of your players to the alien queen.
那个玩家之后会做什么?
Where's that player do after that?
大概就在附近,什么都不做。
That's around, does nothing probably.
异形女王并不像我们说的那样。
The alien queen is not like we said it.
过来,姑娘。
Come here, girl.
来点刺激的。
Get some.
但她自己出现了,然后他有点迷恋上她,因为事实证明她喜欢被耗尽
But she showed up on her own, and then he kinda fetishes himself to her because turns out she liked being ran out
第三层的氧气边缘。
of oxygen rim on the third level as well.
是啊。
Yeah.
总之,这款游戏中存在玩家淘汰机制。
In any case, so what happens is there is player elimination in this game.
不过通常来说,我问过被淘汰的玩家——我们的朋友克雷格,我问他对此有什么看法?
But usually and I asked the player that was eliminated, our buddy Craig, and I said, what do you think about that?
他说他并不介意,因为在大多数情况下,这种淘汰通常发生在游戏接近尾声时。
And he said, he doesn't mind in this game because that elimination is happening near the end of the game anyway in most cases.
事实确实如此。
That's definitely the case.
所以你不会一上来就立刻被干掉。
So it's not like you're gonna run down and just get killed immediately.
任何头脑正常的人在这些游戏里都不会这么做。
Nobody in their right mind would do that in any of these games.
但确实,在这款游戏中要做到这点非常困难。
But, yeah, it's it's very hard to do it in this game.
结果证明,我们是四名玩家在进行游戏。
As it as it turned out, we're playing four players.
我们两人成功脱身了。
Two of us got off.
有个人,我们的医疗兵,试图去救指挥官,尽管那人明显是个叛徒,结果也为此付出了代价。
One person, our medic, sort of tried to save the commander even though they were clearly a traitor and also paid the price for it.
他就像那个异形女王快乐套餐里的甜点一样。
So he was like the dessert in that happy meal for that alien queen.
而另外我们两人,非常符合主题地分别守住两条通道,不让敌人通过,还锁上了通往着陆舱的第三条走廊的门。
And the other two of us, very thematically, sort of protected two corridors so that alien can couldn't come through them, and we locked a a door leading to the third court corridor to the lander.
异形在另一侧出现了,但它们没来得及在我们跳上飞船前就把门关上。
Aliens popped on the other side, but they couldn't tear down the door in time before we jumped on the lander and shot off into space and escaped.
非常符合主题,非常酷。
Very thematic, very cool.
我认为在这款游戏中它可能是最难的。
I think it has the potential to be my favorite of the three Nemesis games.
它似乎是三款中最快节奏、最具动作感的一款。
It seems to be the quickest, most action oriented one.
所以,没错,当你想到《Nemesis》时,如果你喜欢它并且想来点火力全开的玩法,这就是正确方式。
So, yeah, when you think about Nemesis, if you like it and you wanna go full guns blazing a bit, this is the way to do it.
我正在看这款游戏,Don,非常,
So I'm looking at this game, Don, and very,
非常
very
立刻让我联想到了《Space Hulk》。
immediately, I am conjuring Space Hulk.
这看起来非常像《Space Hulk》。
This looks very much like Space Hulk.
我不知道你是否玩过《Space Hulk》,但它显然看起来比《Space Hulk》更像一款快节奏动作游戏,因为《Space Hulk》是那种需要精心策划和战术的游戏。
I don't know if you've ever played Space Hulk before, but it obviously looks like a more action like quick action game than space Hulk is because space Hulk is a very sort of plotting and tactical game.
但主题完全就是《Space Hulk》。
But the the thematics are exactly space Hulk.
这个棋盘,它现在的布局方式非常像《Space Hulk》,你在那里用走廊和房间等元素构建这个棋盘。
The board, the way it's just kind of laying out here looks very Space Hulk where you're kinda building out this board with corridors and rooms and things.
而且,看起来真的非常酷。
And, it looks really, really cool.
我之前对它毫无兴趣,不知道为什么,就是从来没对它产生过兴奋感。
I never had any interest in this because, don't know, I just never really got excited about it.
但是,老兄,听完你的讨论,看到那个画面,再加上我脑海中浮现的《太空废船》,我有点想弄到手试试看。
But, man, after hearing you discuss it and seeing that and having a conjure space hulk in my brain, I kinda wanna get a hold of this and try it.
杰米,我告诉你,老兄。
Jamie, I'm telling you, man.
你会爱上这款游戏的。
You would love this game.
史蒂夫,你会对这款游戏爱得死去活来。
Steve, you would just fall head over heels for this game.
哦,没错。
Oh, yeah.
我已经喜欢上了。
I already like Yeah.
哦,老兄。
Oh, man.
因为他把游戏提升到了一个新高度。
He because this takes it up a level.
这不仅仅是关于如果有外星人突然出现我们怎么逃跑,更像是——我为什么不趁它们还在走廊时就解决掉它们呢?
This is less about just sort of if an alien pops up, how do we get away and more like, well, why don't I just take care of them while they're in that corridor?
是啊。
Yeah.
我在游戏里扮演的是神射手,这是众筹或扩展包里的角色之一。
When I was in the game, I was the sharpshooter, which is one of the kickstarter or expansion characters.
基本上你一半的卡牌都是角色专属的。
And basically, half your deck is specialized to your character.
所以我当时的玩法就是移动、占据一个位置、再移动,然后从远处协助队友,朝走廊和房间射击之类的。
And so what I was doing is sort of moving, securing a spot, moving again, and then helping my compatriots from afar shooting down corridors into the rooms and stuff like that.
真的非常酷。
Really, really cool.
真的很酷。
Really cool stuff.
看起来不错。
Looks good.
是的。
Yep.
《Nemesis》非常有趣,除非你是克里斯然后立马就挂了。
Nemesis is a lot of fun unless you're Chris and you die right away.
对啊。
Yeah.
这会改变我的想法吗,唐?
Would it this change my mind, Don?
我觉得会的,克里斯。
I think it would, Chris.
不过话说回来,我对这事持乐观态度。
I mean but again, I'm on the optimistic side of that.
其实我觉得如果你再玩一次《Nemesis》,你可能会喜欢上它。
I actually think if you played Nemesis again, you probably would like it.
我记得那是个不幸的对局,你被淘汰了。
It was an unfortunate game as I recall where you got killed.
我确实认为你当时做的一些决定有点鲁莽。
I did think there were some decisions you made that are a little reckless.
别误会我的意思。
Don't get me wrong.
我不会共享代码的。
I'm not gonna share code it.
但在这个游戏里,更像是正在进行一种协作对话。
But in this game, it's much more of a sort of collaborative conversation that's taking place.
所以不太需要自己单打独斗去寻找线索。
And so it's less of just fanning off to try to find things yourself.
对吧?
Right?
所以我认为这款游戏里人多会更安全些。
So I think there would be some safety in numbers in this particular game.
我...我...这正是让我有点犹豫的原因,因为我本来准备问这个游戏是否有玩家淘汰机制。
I do I I that's the only thing that kinda shies me away from it because I I was coming into this ready to ask the question if there's player elimination in it.
因为《Nemesis》里的这点确实困扰我,你说克里斯可能在某些决定上有点鲁莽。
Because that does bother me with Nemesis because you said that Chris had he was maybe a little reckless with some of the decisions he made.
但我遇到过一些玩家,他们明明没有做出鲁莽决定,却早早就在游戏中被淘汰了。
Now I've played with people that didn't make reckless decisions and got killed early in the game.
嗯。
Mhmm.
然后他们就只能坐在那里等我们完成游戏,可能要等上一个小时。
And it and they were gonna sit there for the next hour waiting for us to finish the game.
我给了他们《扮演异形》扩展包,但那根本就是半成品,毫无意义。
And I handed them the play as the aliens expansion, which was that's a half baked nonsense.
那甚至都不能算是在玩游戏。
That's not even really playing the game.
对。
Right.
这是个安慰奖。
It's a consolation prize.
它某种程度上通过一些八滴剂加速游戏进程。
It sort of speeds the game along with some eight drops.
你至少能坐在那里做点事。
You get to sit there and do something at least.
对。
Right.
但这真的毫无意义。
And it's but it's really nothing.
所以那确实...这可能就是为什么我对这个游戏产生反感的原因。
So that really did that's probably why it soured me on this game.
因为尽管我喜欢《Nemesis》,但由于这个原因,我总是对玩它有些犹豫。
Because as much as I like Nemesis, I'm always a little bit hesitant to play it because of that.
我希望得到保证,这不会成为问题,你知道,为了获得
I would like to be reassured that that's not gonna be a problem, you know, to get a
稳住大脑。
hold the brain.
为什么在这个游戏中这远不是问题。
Why it is far less of a problem in this game.
所以当你着陆时,有一堆资源是所有玩家共享并可获取的。
So when you land, there is a pile of resources that are shared between all the players that you have access to.
假设你进入一个房间并探索两个房间,突然出现一些外星人,你将有足够的弹药相对轻松地消灭它们,但这可能会耗尽你所有资源。
So if you run into a room and you go two rooms, let's say, and suddenly some aliens pop up, you will have enough ammo to rather comfortably kill those aliens, but it may use all your resources.
这时你就得跑回着陆器获取更多资源。
At which point, you gotta run back to the lander to get more resources.
好的。
Okay.
所以那里有一堆资源。
So there's a pile of resources there.
实际上,我们当时在开玩笑说那个医疗兵。
In fact, the medic, we were joking.
那是我们的朋友香农。
So it's our buddy Shannon.
他实际上击杀了大约83个外星人,还为此自夸。
He actually killed 83 aliens in like the and he was bragging about it.
他说:‘我干掉了一大堆外星人。’
He's like, I've killed a bunch of aliens.
我们回应:‘你耗尽了所有资源,必须跑回去补充。’
We're like, you have to use up every single resource you have, and you gotta run back and get some more.
所以情况就是这样。
So so there is that.
他独自一人,几乎耗尽了所有资源来消灭它们,这也是他必须做的。
He was alone, and it's like he just kinda used up his resources to kill them all, which he had to do.
与最初的《Nemesis》不同,他有途径获取那些资源进行补充。
Unlike the original Nemesis, he had those re he had access to those resources to replenish.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
在原版《复仇女神》中,你根本不知道会遭遇什么。
In the original Nemesis, you don't know what you're gonna get.
没错。
Right.
对吧?
Right?
你不会带着那些装备出现。
You're not showing up with that stuff.
而在这个版本里,你有那堆资源可以依靠,这样就不会遭遇那种倒霉的早期死亡了。
In this, you have that, sort of that that pile of stuff to rely on so that you don't have an unfortunate early death like that.
听起来不错。
Well, it sounds good.
我准备好了。
I'm ready.
是的。
Yep.
这是个很棒的游戏,伙计。
It's a great game, man.
期待能再玩一次。
Looking forward to play it again.
就像我说的,特别是在图形设计方面,这款游戏玩起来非常流畅,作为一款复仇女神系列游戏。
As I said, especially in terms of graphic design and it's like, man, this game was really smooth to play for a Nemesis game.
所以这绝对是我会经常回头再玩的游戏之一。
So it's definitely one I'll be coming back to quite often.
这就是亚当·科平斯基设计的《复仇女神:反击》,由觉醒境界出版社发行。
That is nemesis retaliation by Adam Kopinski, published by awakened realms.
好的。
Alright.
那么我的第一个游戏,我想谈谈《盗贼国度》。
So for my first game, I wanna talk about thiefdom.
这款游戏上周在上一期节目里出现在我的创始人泡沫中,我拿到它是因为Discord上有个叫Cabalus的玩家收到了,这个主题吸引了我。
This one is the game, I had in my founder's froth last week in the last episode, and I got ahold of it because there was a Cabalus on the, on the Discord who had received it, and the theme charmed me.
我觉得这听起来是个非常有趣的游戏。
I thought it sounded like a really fun game.
于是我和几个朋友把它拿出来玩了几局。
So I I got it out to the table with some buddies, and we played it.
不得不说我对它的感觉有点复杂。
And I gotta say I'm a little middling on it.
我特别喜欢扮演中世纪时期的盗贼,偷偷潜入城镇的那种设定。
I love playing thieves in, like, the middle ages or in the medieval period where the thieves are go sneaking into town.
他们从富人那里偷取珠宝,
They're stealing jewels from the, you know, the the the rich people.
从城镇周围的别墅里偷走画作,而守卫则在城里巡逻试图抓住你们关进地牢。
They're stealing, you know, paintings out of the villas around the town, and the guards are moving around town trying to catch you and put you in the the dungeon.
这就是游戏的主题。
That's the theme of the game.
这基本上像是个战术移动游戏,每个玩家控制三个不同的盗贼,每个盗贼都可以配备自己的装备。
So this is basically like a tactical tactical movement game in that each player has three different thieves, and each one of those thieves can have its own equipment.
游戏开始时,你会根据抽到的卡牌购买一些装备,比如抓钩、各种开锁工具之类的奇怪物品,这些东西会在游戏过程中帮到你。
So at the beginning of the game, you'll you'll buy some equipment based on cards you draw and stuff, and it's weird things like grappling hooks and, you know, different, you know, lock picks and stuff like that that'll help you along the way.
游戏板是一个大网格,就像一个小镇。
And the board is a big grid that's like a little town.
上面布满了各种建筑物。
It has, like, buildings all over it.
还有守卫、贵族和装满葡萄酒的马车在棋盘上移动。
And there are guards and noblemen and a carriage that's filled with wine that are moving around the board.
玩家需要规划他们盗贼的移动顺序。
And the players will program in which order they're going to move their thieves.
他们还要规划第四件事。
And they have a fourth thing that they're programming.
那就是什么时候移动守卫、贵族和马车。
It's when they're going to move the guards and noblemen in carriage.
所以所有玩家既要移动自己的盗贼,也要移动守卫、贵族和马车。
So all the players move their own thieves, and they move the guards and noblemen and carriages.
贵族们站在那里供小偷扒窃,偷取东西。
The noblemen are there for the thieves to pickpocket, to steal things from.
守卫们负责抓捕玩家并将他们关进地牢。
The guards are there to catch the players and stick them in the dungeon.
马车四处移动是因为里面装着酒。
And the carriage is just moving around because it's got wine in it.
你可以抢劫马车。
You could rob the carriage.
有趣之处在于守卫的移动方式。
The interesting thing is is how the the guards move.
他们会移动到下一个亮着灯的通道或小巷,那里挂着一个小灯笼。
They will move to the next lighted passageway, the next lighted alleyway, which has, a little lantern in it.
所以他们能移动相当远的距离,因为会向前或向后移动到下一个灯笼处。
So they'll they'll they can move a pretty good distance because it'll move either forwards or backwards to the next lantern.
如果灯笼位置已被贵族或其他守卫占据,他们就会跳过那个位置。
If the lantern is occupied by by a by a nobleman or another guard, they'll skip over.
他们会跳过那个位置。
They'll jump over it.
所以这是个非常有趣的解谜游戏,你需要巧妙安排守卫和贵族的位置,通过移动其他守卫来让他们发现并抓住其他玩家的盗贼,从而使对方失去胜利点数,并当场丢失所有偷来的物品。
So it's a really interesting kind of puzzle to figure out how to position the guards and the nobleman so that you can move the other guards in a such a way so that they'll see and catch the other players' thieves making them lose victory points, and they'll actually lose all the stuff that they stole in that moment.
除此之外,这款游戏本质上是一款拾取与运送类游戏,你需要操纵盗贼四处移动,避开守卫的视线,潜入建筑偷窃物品,从守卫和贵族身上扒窃,还要偷走那些葡萄酒。
And, really, the game other than that is a sort of a pickup and deliver game where you're moving your thieves around, trying to avoid the guards' eyesight, and going into buildings, stealing stuff out of the buildings, picking the pockets of the guards and the noblemen, stealing that wine.
你可以潜入小型别墅。
You can go into little villas.
在这些别墅里,可能藏有珠宝或贵重画作之类的物品。
And and in the villas, they'll have, like, jewels in there or they'll have, valuable paintings.
然后你需要把这些赃物运送到城镇各处。
And then you have to deliver those things all over the town.
比如某些人想要葡萄酒,某些人想要画作,还有些人想要收集特定物品组合。
Like certain people want the wine and certain people want the paintings and certain people want collections of things.
完成这些任务就能获得胜利点数。
You'll score victory points doing that.
这真是个很酷的概念。
It's a really cool concept.
游戏规则设计得非常巧妙。
And the rules are really cool.
整个游戏过程展开得相当有趣。
The whole thing kinda plays out really interestingly.
我得承认玩得很开心,但也要说这算不上是个好游戏。
I will say, I had a lot of fun playing it, but I will also say that it's not a really good game.
事实上这游戏玩起来有点笨拙。
It's it's kind of a clunky game as a matter of fact.
所有规则运作起来都非常琐碎。
It's it's very fiddly how all of the rules work.
守卫移动的方式是游戏最精彩的部分,但也有些繁琐。
The way that the the guards move is the best part of the game, but it is kinda fiddly.
这就是为什么当这种情况发生时,某种程度上破坏了我的游戏体验。
And here's here's one of the reasons that I when it happened, it kind of, like, spoiled the game for me.
于是我精心设计了这个计划,把所有贵族之类的棋子都摆放在特定位置,这样我就能移动一个守卫,让它跳到棋盘的另一端。
So I did this really elaborate plan where I positioned all of these noblemen and stuff in just such a way so that I could move a guard and it would jump, like, way across the board.
就像这样,我仔细研究了整个局面。
Like, I did this I I looked at it all.
这就像是一个三到四步的联动行动计划。
It was like like a three or four pronged, like, movement plan.
守卫移动后,我抓住了对手之一——我们的游戏伙伴埃米尔。
And the guards, it moved, and I captured one of the one of the opponents, one of our buddies playing, Emile.
他丢失了随身携带的所有物品。
And he lost all the stuff that was in his inventory.
还损失了胜利点数。
He lost victory points.
我当时觉得自己这招特别聪明。
And I was like, I felt really clever that I did that.
心想:哇哦。
Was like, wow.
就像,我真的设好了这个局,然后抓住了他。
Like, I really set that up, and I caught him.
这正是你在游戏中应该做的。
That's exactly what you're supposed to do in the game.
好吧,猜怎么着?
Well, guess what?
他口袋里所有的东西都掉进了地牢。
All the stuff that he had in his pockets went to the dungeon.
亚伦的角色站在地牢里,亚伦捡起了所有东西并赢得了游戏。
Aaron's character was standing in the dungeon, and Aaron picked it all up and won the game.
所以我当时就想,我计划的唯一没考虑到的是亚伦站在地牢里,白白得到了所有那些东西并因此赢了游戏。
So I was like, I just the the only part of the the plan that I didn't figure for was Aaron standing in the dungeon and just for free got all that stuff and won the game because of it.
因为他因此获得了大量战利品。
Because he had so much loot because of it.
我得告诉你,这感觉就像是在惩罚你在游戏里做你想做的事。
I gotta tell you, like, it it's it feels like it punishes you for doing the things you want to do in the game.
有太多次我都在想,我真的很想做这个很酷的聪明举动,但我发现这会让别人受益更多。
There were too many times where I was like, I really wanna do this cool clever thing, but I noticed that it's going to benefit somebody else more.
但游戏就是这样告诉你的,你应该这么做,因为你是个小偷。
But it's what the game is telling you you should be doing because you're a thief.
而且你...同时你也在扮演守卫的角色。
And you're and and but you're also playing the guards.
你想抓住别人。
You wanna catch people.
就像,我也想抓住别人。
And like, I wanna catch people.
这就像是你在游戏里想做的事。
That's like the thing you wanna do in the game.
但经常发现,抓住别人实际上对我毫无益处,反而让别人受益,还在过程中破坏了乐趣。
But often, found that catching the people actually didn't benefit me at all, benefited other people, and then yucked a yum along the way.
对吧?
Right?
这真糟糕。
So That sucks.
是啊。
Yeah.
这真的很遗憾,因为我非常喜欢这款游戏中的许多设计。
Like, it was really it's it was really sad because I loved a lot of what was happening in this game.
我只是觉得如果他们能多花点时间开发,甚至精简掉游戏中一些冗余部分,游戏体验会好得多。
I just feel like maybe if they spent a little more time developing and maybe even, like, trimming some of the fat off the game, it would be a lot better game.
不过话说回来,它还是挺酷的。
That said, it was still cool.
仍然充满乐趣,而且不像某些游戏——输了会让我特别在意。
It was still a lot of fun, and I did not I mean, it's not a some of those games were just like, I really gave a shit that I lost.
我根本不在乎输赢。
I didn't care at all.
更有趣的是四处偷东西,做些聪明的操作之类的。
It was more fun about going around and stealing stuff and, you know, doing clever moves and stuff.
所以那些部分还是挺让人满足的。
So all of that stuff was satisfying.
但如果从游戏性角度来看,老实说确实有点乏善可陈。
But if I really look at it from a gameplay standpoint, it's a little lackluster, honestly.
是啊。
Yeah.
这就是我之前听说的关于这个游戏的情况,也是我有点担心的——它看起来不错。
So that's kind of what I had heard about this game, and I was a little afraid of is that it it looks good.
主题非常酷,但根据我读到的一些评价,你所能掌控的方式以及影响游戏的手段似乎都不太尽如人意。
It's got a super cool theme, but, like, the control you have and the ways you have of controlling and how you affect the game, it sounds like was were less than satisfying for some of the things I read.
我买这个是因为它附带工业扩展包,包括《卡莱多尼亚家族》和《千年时光轨迹》。
I got this one because it came with the industry expansion, for clans of Caledonia and also with millennia tracks of time.
所以当时我挺兴奋地开始读规则,但读到一半时,
And so I I was kind of excited to start read the rules and I started reading the rules about halfway through.
我就想:天啊,这游戏可能不太行。
I was like, man, I just don't know about this.
我还是先等等看更多评价吧,就把这事搁置一边了。
Let me hold off until I hear more and put, you know, something and I just kinda left it behind.
即使听了你的描述,杰米,我还是对玩这个游戏感兴趣。
I'm still interested in playing it even with your description, Jamie.
嗯。
Mhmm.
但它
But it
确实让我犹豫,因为你说的那些情况——做你以为对自己有利的事却帮了别人,还附带各种意外后果——让我想起我们玩过的哪个游戏来着?
does give me pause because a lot of those things that you said, doing things that you think should help you but helping other people and Yucksy Yum along the way, it sounds like what was that game we played?
食物链大亨。
Food chain magnet.
它
It
听起来感觉有点像《米德加德冠军》哦,对。
sounds it it it feels a little bit like Champions of Midgard Oh, yeah.
是啊。
Yeah.
就是我们玩过的那个游戏,你积累资源准备做某件事,尝试去做却没能成功,或者效果与你预想的不同。
That we had played where you built up to do a thing and you try to do the thing and it didn't happen or had effect different than what you thought.
就像,好吧,我刚刚浪费了所有时间。
And, like, it was like, okay, I just wasted all that time.
虽然从主题上来说你做的事情还挺有趣的,但游戏本身并不那么令人满意,至少我们多年前玩的那个基础版本是这样。
And that was sort of fun what you were doing thematically, but the game was less than satisfying, at least that base version that we played years ago.
所以你描述的时候让我有点想起那个游戏。
And so that's what it kinda reminded me of a little bit when you're talking about it.
嗯。
Yeah.
听着,我想说玩起来还是挺有趣的。
And listen, I wanna say it was fun to play.
游戏里还有很多巧妙的小设计。
There were tons of cool little clever things going on in the game too.
举个例子,我的角色有一件物品是钓鱼竿。
Like like, just for an example, one of the items my character had was a fishing pole.
钓鱼竿的功能是:如果我站在建筑物里,马车停在旁边,我就能偷酒而不被通缉。
And the fishing pole was if I'm standing in a building and the carriage is next to the building, I could steal wine from it without getting wanted.
被通缉会得到一张通缉令,这是其中一项机制。
The getting a wanted poster, which is one of the things.
当你偷东西时就会收到通缉令。
You get a wanted poster when you steal from it.
所以我脑补的画面是:我用钓鱼竿,在马车经过时把酒从里面钓上来。
So it's like, I've envisioned, like, I'm using the fishing pole and I'm, like, pulling wine up out of the thing as it's passing.
这真的很有意思。
Like, that was just really fun.
我在游戏里这么干了好几次,既有趣又聪明,是个很酷的玩法。
And I did it a few times throughout the game, and that was really fun and clever and a cool thing to do.
所有这些设计都很棒。
All of those things are great.
但是,老兄,说到底,玩过一次后,我不确定我还会再玩,因为这不是一次完全令人满意的体验。
But, man, when it comes down to it, after playing it one time, I'm not sure that I'm ever gonna bother playing it again because it wasn't a completely satisfying experience.
所以我不确定值得走上盗贼之路,可惜了。
So I'm not sure that it's worth, going down the path of thiefdom, unfortunately.
你还记得我们好多年前讨论过的盗贼之城吗?
Do you remember, city of thieves that we talked about years and years and years ago?
记得。
Yeah.
这让我有点想起那个。
It seems to remind me kinda like that.
是啊。
Yeah.
那是在卡德瓦林的盗贼之城。
It was at that Cadwallin City of Thieves.
是叫这个名字吗,
Was that what it was called,
克里斯?
Chris?
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yep.
没错。
Yeah.
我玩那个游戏已经是很久以前的事了,所以记不清具体的对比,但概念是相似的。
It's been so long since I played that one, so I don't remember exactly the the comparisons, but it was a similar concept.
另外,史蒂夫和我还玩过一款类似的游戏叫《盗贼时代》,我觉得比这个游戏好多了。
Also, there's a similar game that Steve and I played called age of thieves, which I find much better than this game.
《盗贼时代》确实是一款非常有趣的游戏。
Age of thieves was a was a really fun game.
不过那并不是很流行的游戏,我甚至都不确定。
Now that was not a very popular game, and I'm not even sure.
我其实很好奇BGG上这个游戏的评分是多少。
I'm actually curious what the rating is on BGG here.
我们来看看吧。
Let's check it out.
《盗贼时代》的评分是6.7分。
Age of Thieves is, a 6.7.
它比《盗贼王国》评分还低,这让我很费解,因为我和史蒂夫真的很喜欢那款游戏。
It's rated lower than Thiefdom, which I don't understand because I Steve and I really enjoyed that game.
是啊。
Yeah.
确实很有趣。
That was fun.
我猜人们不喜欢...
I guess people No.
你也更喜欢那个地图吧。
You like the map better too.
是啊。
Yeah.
我也是。
Me too.
更大的城市地图,至于盗贼领地那个我就不清楚了。
Bigger city map and the thiefdom one was I don't know.
不。
No.
很令人印象深刻。
It's impressive.
没错。
Yeah.
这是同主题下不同风格的游戏。
It's different style of game just with that same theme.
老实说,我不确定我们是否已经找到了完美展现中世纪盗贼从贵族那里偷东西的游戏。
Honestly, I'm not sure that we have the perfect thieves in the middle ages stealing stuff from the nobleman game yet.
这确实是个有点古怪的小主题,但我很想要一款能完美呈现这个主题的游戏。
And that's kind of a weird little theme there, but I would love to have a game that has that theme and implements it well.
但《盗贼国度》并非那款游戏,所以也许该避开这个。
But thiefdom is not that game, so maybe avoid this one.
嗯,这正好可以过渡到下一款游戏,你刚才提到了从别人那里偷东西。
Well, that is a good segue into the next game, but you're talking about stealing things from people.
终于有机会再次玩到这款游戏了,原版早在十年前的2015年就推出了,但特别版前几天才通过GameFound的众筹配送送到,这就是《食物链大亨特别版》。
So finally got a a chance to again play a game that the original version came out ten years ago in 2015, but the special edition just arrived via kick via GameFound delivery just a few days ago, and that is food chain magnate special edition.
是啊。
Yeah.
我觉得这款游戏你和克里斯都会喜欢。
Now this is one that I thought you would love and Chris would love.
我有机会和克里斯一起玩了,所以我先简单描述下,然后马上交给他来说,因为我迫不及待想听听他深思熟虑后的想法。
I got a chance to play it with Chris, so I'm gonna give a quick description and then very quickly throw it to him cause I'm dying to hear his thoughts now he's had some time to simmer on it.
我也超想听他的想法,因为整晚我只听见他在房间那头滔滔不绝地讲。
Dying to hear his thoughts too because all I could hear were his thoughts all night long from across the room.
没错。
That's right.
我确实...确实...确实有点话多。
I was I was I was slightly vocal.
开门见山地说,《食物链大亨》正是我认为你会喜欢的原因之一,杰米。
So right out the gate, food chain magnate is and this is why one of the reasons I think you like Jamie.
这款游戏容错率极低。
It's it not a very forgiving game.
一旦你选择了某条发展路线并深入下去,就基本无法回头了。
Once you kinda pick a path and you're going down it, you're kinda down that path.
你可以稍作调整,但必须调整得当,否则只会更加落后,对吧?
You can adjust a bit, but you better adjust correctly or else you'll be further behind, right?
这款游戏最初由Splotter Spellen发行,现在由Lucky Duck Games重制,加入了那些Splotter游戏通常没有的豪华配件。
Again, this is from originally from Splotter Spilling and now it has been reproduced by Lucky Duck Games which gave the bling over the top of that that usually those Splatter Splitting Games don't have.
对于不太了解Splotter的玩家,他们出品过一些经典硬核游戏,比如《道路与船舶》《大津巴布韦》《远古文明》《印度尼西亚》,当然还有《食物链大亨》。
Now, for for those people that don't know a lot about Splotter, they have done some of the classic, hardcore games like roads and boats, the great Zimbabwe, antiquity, Indonesia, and of course, food chain magnate.
这款游戏已经问世十年了。
Now it's been out ten years.
即便是原版游戏,尽管看起来丑得要命,没错。
And even with original game, as butt ugly as it looks Yep.
它依然排在BGG游戏榜单的第49位。
It's still forty ninth on the list of BGG games.
对吧?
Right?
我认为确实如此。
And rightly so, I think.
这个游戏的核心理念是,你要为公众(这个由道路、城市、房屋等组成的小镇)宣传不同类型的食品或饮料——我不该说'配送',而是'生产'——然后他们会来你的餐厅购买这些商品。
The idea here is that you are advertising different types of food or drinks to deliver to the I shouldn't say deliver, to produce for the the public, this small town that's made up of routes and city, routes and houses and stuff and they will come to your restaurant to get that stuff.
所以你需要宣传、营销、生产并销售商品。而在销售环节,有一个巧妙的机制:居民不仅会根据商品价格,还会通过道路网络判断餐厅与他们的距离来决定购买行为。
So you wanna advertise it, you wanna market it, you want to produce it, you want to sell it, and when it comes to selling it, there is an ingenious mechanism by which the, people who are demanding it from their houses judge not only the price of the goods but also the distance the restaurants are away from them via the routes.
所以这确实是个相当复杂的游戏。
So lot it's it's a it's a complicated game.
玩家辅助工具帮了大忙,而且游戏主题性很强也提供了很大帮助。
The the player aids help out a ton and the fact that it's very thematic helps out a ton.
现在已经玩过几次了,教别人玩会非常容易。
So having played it a couple times now, it'd be very easy to teach.
事实上,我今晚就要和我的固定游戏小组一起玩并教他们。
And in fact, I'm gonna teach it later tonight with my regular group.
但这游戏某种程度上就像真实商战一样残酷无情。
But it is somewhat cutthroat, just like real business in a sense.
比如,如果有人想推销柠檬水,我会非常乐意通过低价竞争,让所有想喝柠檬水的顾客都来我的餐厅。
Like, I'm very happy if someone wants to advertise lemonade for me to simply undercut them on price and have all these people that now are craving lemonade come to my restaurant to get that lemonade.
当然,如果这听起来像是所有玩家定价策略与距离等因素共同作用的动态机制——事实确实如此。
And of course, if it sounds like that's like a dynamic function of the pricing by all the players and also the distance and stuff like that, that is all absolutely completely true.
这游戏有点不留情面,非常讲究时机把握。
Kind of unforgiving, very timing based.
你必须谨慎选择行动时机和方式,但伙计,成功执行策略的感觉真是爽翻了。
You gotta be careful when you do things and how you do things but man, it is very satisfying carrying that out.
既然如此,我想问问克里斯,现在他已经有时间好好思考了,已经过去几天了。
So with that said, I do wanna ask Chris, now that he's having time to simmer on it, it's been a few days.
你觉得《食品连锁大亨》怎么样,克里斯?
What did you think about Food Chain Magnate, Chris?
呃,我我甚至不需要花时间思考。
Well, I I didn't even have to simmer on it.
这款游戏太棒了。
This game is fantastic.
我从一开始就彻底爱上了这款游戏。
I absolutely adored this game from from the get go.
我就是喜欢它的一切。
I just love everything about it.
餐厅的管理、路线规划、建设方式,以及它更注重公司建设而非食品生产等环节的设计。
The the management of the of the restaurants, the route planning, the way you're building, the way it's really more about building the company than it is about like the food production and all that.
比如你们的食物其实挺基础的。
Like your food's pretty basic.
我特别喜欢这种管理树状图中出牌的方式。
I love the way that you play your cards out in this like management tree.
我觉得这真的非常非常酷。
I thought that was really, really cool.
说到游戏难度高,这款游戏确实毫不留情。
Now, when you say unforgiving, this game is unforgiving.
比如第一轮结束后,我就心想:完蛋了。
Like the first round of the game after we were done, I was like, oh crap.
感觉整局游戏我都在拼命追赶。
And I felt like I was pretty much playing catch up the entire game.
我总比需要的节奏慢一步,几乎不可能翻盘。
Like I was one, one turn behind doing what I needed to do, and it was near impossible to catch up.
每次我试图调整策略时,Dom就会突然出招,比如:嘿,看这个。
And every time I tried to pivot, Dom would come in with something like, hey, now.
看看这个。
Look at this.
我有这个、那个还有这个。
I've got this thing and that thing and this thing.
所以你附近的人都会过来
So all the people near you are gonna come
到我的餐厅买下你刚为我生产和宣传的所有东西。
to my restaurant and buy all that stuff that you just manufactured and advertised for me.
我能问你们俩吗,克里斯和唐,你们是否知道这正是这款游戏的声誉所在?
Can I ask you guys, both Chris and Don, are you aware that this is exactly the reputation that this game has?
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
克里斯,你在玩这款游戏之前知道这一点吗?
Chris, were you aware of that going into this game?
我不知道程度有这么深。
I was not aware that it was to this extent.
这可能是我玩过的最残酷的游戏
This this may be the most unforgiving game I have ever played
在我的一生中。
in my life.
告诉他这一点,但这只是一方面。
Inform him of that, but it's one thing.
你光靠说是无法真正传达这种感觉的。
You can't really convey that by just saying it.
必须有人亲身经历过才能体会。
Someone has to feel it happen.
对吧?
Right?
好吧,我告诉你,我很清楚。
Well, I'll tell you, I know it.
我从未玩过这个游戏,但我深知这一点,因为人们谈论这个游戏时只提到这个。
I've never played the game before, and I know it deeply because this is the only thing that people say about this game.
他们说,这是个很棒的游戏,但你可能在第一回合就输掉。
They say, it's a fantastic game, but you can lose on the first turn.
这就是这款游戏的声誉。
That is the reputation of this game.
这就是那种托尼常说的游戏,,:教新玩家如何避免搞砸是教学者的责任。
And this is one of those games where, like, Tony often says, the person teaching it definitely needs to teach new players how not to screw it up.
是的。
Yes.
显然,克里斯没学会这点。
And apparently, Chris did not learn that.
不过唐·唐确实没这么做,除了有一回合唐和埃米尔都问我'你确定要这么做吗?'
Well, Don Don did not do that except I will say there was one turn where Don where Don and Emile both are like, are you sure you wanna do that?
你确定要这么做吗?
Are you sure you wanna do that?
我当时就回答'是的,我确定要这么做'
I'm like, yes, I'm sure I wanna do that.
他们最后看了看,然后说,哦,对。
And they finally looked at it and they were like, oh, yeah.
好吧。
Okay.
这步棋下得好。
That's the good move.
那是他们唯一一次站出来说,
It did That's our only time they ever came out and said,
你
are you
确定要这么做吗?
sure you wanna do that?
顺便说一句,克里斯当时喝了几杯啤酒,在玩《食物链大亨》。
Chris was a couple beers deep, by the way, playing food chain magnate.
我确信事情就是这么发生的。
I'm sure that's exactly how it went down.
我听说没人被教过。
I heard that nobody was taught.
我百分百确信唐让大家在垃圾箱大火里自生自灭。
I was 100% under the impression that Don let everybody burn in a dumpster fire.
唐绝对很享受看我们受苦的样子,而我对此完全没意见。
Don definitely was enjoying watching our suffering, and and I was fine with that.
说实话,我以为你会非常欣赏这些机制,以至于想看看它们会如何发展。
To be honest, I thought you would appreciate these mechanisms so much that you would wanna see them how they would play out.
对吧?
Right?
而且在当
And at the
时,就像,克里斯胡说八道,约翰。
time, like, well, Chris Bullshit, John.
不。
No.
就像,克里斯·克里斯不会
It's like, Chris Chris wouldn't
希望我去查看。
want me to check up.
所以就是,嗯。
So it's like, yeah.
我知道如果
I know that if
我现在招募这个人,下一轮我就能把价格压低一美元,赚50美元,他一分钱都拿不到,然后他会觉得,哇。
I recruit this person now, next round, I can undercut his price by a dollar, make $50, he makes nothing, and he'll be like, wow.
这真是个有趣的
That's an interesting
机制。
mechanism.
让我描述下这个房间里发生了什么。
Let me describe what was going on in this room.
我当时在三张桌子外玩着另一款欧洲游戏。
I was playing three tables away a different Euro game.
我和几个朋友在玩《契约》,而房间另一头远远的角落有人在玩《食物链大亨》。
I was playing covenant with some buddies, and food chain magnet was going on the opposite side of the room, way over the other side.
我只听到克里斯对着唐大喊大叫,唐大笑着回骂克里斯,而埃米尔看起来简直想上吊自杀。
And all I could hear was Chris yelling at Don, Don yelling back at Chris laughing, and Emile looked like he just wanted to, like, hang himself.
我我
I I
听着听着,要是我在玩这游戏,等玩家们第二轮意识到自己彻底完蛋时,我会好心建议重启。
see see see, I will give if I had been playing this game, I would have kindly offered after the players realized in round two that they were totally f ed to restart.
这个嘛,我
Well, I
要不是当时在第二行,我会那样做。
would have done that if it if it wasn't for the length of the game.
我担心我们无法完成整局游戏。
I was worried about us getting in a full game.
其实前两轮花的时间很短,因为主要就是在招人,这确实是我的问题。
Well, those first two rounds take like two seconds because all you're doing is recruiting, and that was my fault.
我招募的速度不够快。
I didn't recruit fast enough.
我记得是游戏第四轮,我刚为Don宣传完一轮。
It was I think it was round four of the game after I I had just taken a turn advertising for Don apparently.
是啊。
Yeah.
听起来卖汉堡卖得很开心嘛。
Sounds happy to sell burgers.
结果Don把我能赚的钱全拿走了。
And Don took all the money I was going to make.
我看了看自己的行动选项和手牌,心想这回合无论做什么都是在给Don送分。
I was like, looking at my actions and my available cards, I was like, well, if I do anything this turn, I am just going to give Don points.
所以我就想,干脆重开一局算了。
So I was like, I'm basically restarting.
我刚打出了起始卡。
I just put out my starting card.
在那之后又持续了两轮,我基本上就是在重新开始游戏。
And for for two more rounds after that, I was basically just restarting the game.
我没在开玩笑。
I'm not kidding around.
真的没开玩笑,我们桌的每个人听到隔壁房间的动静时,其实根本听不清他们在说什么。
I'm not kidding Every single person at my table when hearing what was going on from across the room, we couldn't really even hear what they were saying.
他们就是在喊叫。
They were just yelling.
所以每个人都异口同声地说:听起来像是Don没教Chris正确的玩法。
So the everybody to a person said, sounds like Don didn't tell Chris how to play right.
大家都是这么说的。
That's what everyone said.
我保证。
I promise.
我我我发誓,唐唐在那场游戏里给我和埃米尔的拥抱比他平时给的还多
I I I swear Don Don gave out more hugs to me and Emile in that game than he's given out in a
没错
That's right.
确实如此,而且说实话,这款游戏就是那种毫不留情的类型
It's true because and and to be honest, it is that kind of game where it is unforgiving.
游戏里有些残酷的机制,分数差距可能会非常大
There's some brutal stuff going on in the game, and the scores can be very disparate.
但决定胜负的可能只是某人多一轮先手优势,或是行动顺序上高一个位次,往往就是这些细微差别决定一切
But all the difference can be someone having a one round advantage of a timing thing or being one spot above in the turn order track, and that often makes all the difference.
正是这些你需要琢磨的小细节
And it's that those little things you have to figure
在这场游戏里就体现出来了
out that was in this game.
是啊
Yeah.
哦,我听说了
Oh, I heard
全都听说了
all about it.
但但游戏结束时分数差距可能会非常大,即使某人只是多了一回合的时间优势,或者比另一名玩家多占了一格恰当的位置优势
But but the the game can the the the the point disparity at the end of the game can be very, very wide even though someone has just a one round timing advantage that they or or a or a one tile proximity advantage over another player that they've played appropriately.
对吧?
Right?
玩过这游戏的人对没玩过的人有巨大优势
Someone has played this game before has a huge advantage playing against players that have not played this game before.
就是这样
That's just it.
事实上,当我玩完后,我很高兴地问了克里斯和埃米尔,你们喜欢这游戏吗?
I was in fact, when I was all over, I was very happy to ask both Chris and Emile, like, did you like the game?
他们都说,哦,这游戏太棒了
They're like, both they were like, oh, this is a great game.
这确实是一款非常棒的游戏。
This is a really good game.
所以尽管分数是——希望埃米尔不介意我这么说,对吧?
So that that was even though the the scores were and I hope Emile doesn't mind me saying, right?
分数是500美元对140美元,差不多这样。
The scores were $500 to a $140 to, like, dollars.
这就是结束时大家资金上的差距。
That was the disparity in the money people had at the end.
现在你知道这个雪球是怎么滚起来的了,我在最后一轮赚了360美元。
Now And so you know how this snowball builds, $360 I made on the very last turn.
最终结果就是这样。
And that's what ended up.
看着我。
Look at me.
所以这让你对那个‘不’有了概念。
So it gives you an idea about the no.
我只是说这就是雪球效应如何形成的
I'm just saying that's how the snowball can build and how those
所以你是说你在最后一轮赚的钱是克里斯整场游戏的两倍
So you're saying you made twice as much on the last turn as Chris made in the entire game.
才不是
Hell no.
他至少赚了五倍那么多
He made at least five times as much.
大概吧
Probably.
如果我算得没错的话
If I'm doing my math right.
是四倍
It was four times.
在最后一轮,你赚的钱超过两倍
On the last turn, you made more than twice as much.
是的。
Yes.
对啊。
Yeah.
那是他整局游戏的收益。
That he made the whole game.
而这恰恰展示了这游戏有多么残酷无情。
And that that that is really how unforgiving this game is.
说实话,在游戏最后的一个半小时里,我每一步都慢了一拍,几乎什么都做不了。
Like, honestly, for the last hour and a half of the game, I I was one turn, like one round behind anything, like to be able to do anything.
对我来说,想要开始追赶几乎是不可能的。
And it was like near impossible for me to start catching up.
不过随着逐渐熟悉游戏,我确实开始调整策略了。
Now I did start pivoting as I kinda learned the game.
我觉得如果再玩一次,我的策略转变会做得更好。
And I think I if I played again, I'd pivot much better.
但这对我来说绝对是一次学习游戏,而且我玩得很开心。
But it was definitely a learning game for me, and and I had fun doing that.
我还很享受抱怨和调侃唐是个混蛋的过程。
And I had a lot of fun bitching and busting Don's balls for being a jerk.
是啊。
Yeah.
我听着并发表评论也乐在其中。
I had a lot of fun listening to it and commenting.
你是在哪儿学会抱怨Don的?
And where did you learn and where did you learn about how to bitch about Don?
他说是Tony。
He said Tony.
差不多吧。
Pretty much.
你说了是Tony。
You said Tony.
他正在和唐一起玩游戏。
He's playing the game with Don.
得了吧。
Come on.
好吧,我只是个旁观者,在这里听你们说、看你们玩,但在我看来唐似乎很享受看克里斯努力追赶的样子。
Well, I'm just a a spectator here listening and watching you guys, but it sounded to me like Don really relished watching Chris attempt to mustard the effort to catch up.
不。
No.
不。
No.
不。
No.
不。
No.
不。
No.
不。
No.
让我们把话说清楚。
Let's get this straight.
'Relished'是过去式。
Relished is past tense.
Don正在享受这个过程。
Don is relishing.
是的。
Yes.
这是现在时态。
It's present tense.
现在我得说,为了总结一下,我也有这个。
Now I gotta say, to to to sort of wrap this up, I, have this too.
我也拿到了这个新版本。
I got this new edition as well.
我觉得这破玩意儿大概花了350美元。
I think it was, like, 350 frigging dollars for this dumb thing.
这价格可不便宜。
It's a lot.
而且我还有原版。
And I have the original version.
所以现在我在这个该死的游戏上已经投入了大概450美元。
So I'm into this freaking game for, like, $450 now.
所以我最好真能喜欢上它。
So I better damn well like it.
你会喜欢的。
You'll like it.
我得告诉你。
I gotta tell you.
我真的很喜欢这个主题。
I'm really I really love the theme.
感觉好像自从这个游戏之后,就没人设计过餐厅连锁主题的游戏了,因为大家都会说'哥们,已经有这种游戏了'。
Like, the I feel like that nobody else has designed, like, like a restaurant chain themed game since this because people are like, man, there's already one like that.
已经有食物主题的游戏了。
There's already a food game.
已经有餐厅主题的游戏了。
There's already a restaurant game.
你懂我意思吧?
You know?
因为这是经典的餐厅游戏,它的一切都超级酷。
Because this is the classic restaurant game, and everything about it is super cool.
我已经迫不及待想找个日子自己好好研究一下了。
And I'm really excited to put together a day to explore it myself.
没错,我明知道第一天、第一轮我可能会搞砸,但还是决定要玩。
And, yes, I'm going into it knowing full well that I'm probably gonna fuck it up on the first day, the first round.
我会研究怎么才能不搞砸,但最后可能还是会搞砸。
I'm gonna research what I need to do to not screw it up, and I'll probably still screw it up.
但它是经典之作。
But it's a classic.
这绝对是我期待沉浸其中的经典游戏。
This is definitely a classic that I'm excited to, to indulge in.
我来告诉你必胜策略,杰米。
I'll tell you the winning strategy, Jamie.
你只需要让全镇人都得糖尿病,然后向他们兜售可乐,就能赢得游戏。
All you need to do is you need to make the whole town diabetic and then sell Cokes to all of them, and you'll win the game.
我以为我只需要邀请克里斯过来就行。
I thought what I had to do was just invite Chris over.
嗯,是啊,你只要
Well, yeah, all you gotta
和一群不懂规则的人玩,然后别告诉他们任何技巧就行。
do is play it with, people who don't know what they're doing, and then don't tell them how to do anything.
我跟他说过了。
I told him.
这完全是歪曲事实。
It's a complete mischaracterization.
爱了爱了。
Love it.
我的好名声啊。
My good name.
我从没见过唐在游戏里这么神采奕奕过。
I've never seen Don glow that much in a game.
我当时就想,天啊,我现在就想和唐玩老鼠与紫藤。
I was like, man, I wanna play rats and wister with Don now.
我知道。
I know.
别当个好船长。
Don't be a good captain.
唐就爱跟不懂规则的人玩然后碾压他们。
Don loves playing against people that don't know what they're doing and beating their asses.
我称之为游戏之夜。
I call it I call it game night.
好的。
Alright.
总之,我们玩得非常开心。
Anyway, we had did have a lot of fun with it.
如你所见,这确实是个很棒的游戏。
As you can tell, it's a really good game.
虽然难度很高,但值得一试。
Although unforgiving, go into it.
视野开阔。
Wise wide open.
这就是《食物链大亨》,至少是我们玩的豪华版。
That's food chain magnate, at least, the deluxe edition which we played.
我不认为它会零售发行,但如果你能搞到一份或至少玩一次,一定要试试,因为它现在已经是经典之作了,而且实至名归。
I don't think it's hitting retail, but if you can snag a copy or at least play a copy, do it because it is a classic at this point and deservedly so.
食物链大亨豪华版。
Food chain magnate deluxe edition.
好的。
Alright.
我正在开一瓶我的圣诞饮品。
I'm opening one of my Yule drinks.
太棒了。
Hell yeah.
哦。
Oh.
好吧。
Alright.
就在我玩《窃国者》的同一天,我来了个180度大转弯,玩了一款绝对精彩的游戏,我简直爱不释手。
So the same day that I played thiefdom, I, hit a one eighty and played an absolutely fantastic game that I absolutely love.
我之前在节目里提到过它,但每次我讨论时——无论是在节目里还是在Discord上——总有一大堆人从没听说过这款游戏,而我超爱向人们安利它。
I've talked about before on the show, but every time I talk about it, either here on, you know, on the show or on Discord, there's a ton of people that have never heard of this game, and I love exposing people to this game.
这款游戏叫做《Oltre》。
It is called Oltre.
拼写是o l t r e e。
That's spelled o l t r e e.
游戏的主题是一款合作类游戏,本质上像是一款合作式欧式桌游。
And the theme of this game is a cooperative game that's basically like a cooperative euro.
游戏背景设定中,玩家扮演某个组织中的护林员角色。
And the theme of this game is that you play rangers that are part of this organization.
你们的上级派遣护林员小队前往这个总督辖区。
And your superiors have sent your team of rangers to this satrapy.
版图中央有一座年久失修的城堡。
In the center of the board, there's a there's a keep that's in disrepair.
城堡周围散布着村民居住的小型建筑。
And surrounding that keep are all these, little buildings that are the townsfolk.
比如这里有铁匠铺、皮匠铺,还有矿工之类的场所。
There's, like, the blacksmith, and there's the leather worker, and there's a, you know, like you know, like a like a miner over here.
这些就是所有不同的行动区域。
And those are all the different action spaces.
每局游戏的目标是完成一张任务卡上的指派任务。
So what your goal is is every game, there will be a card that you have assignments that you have to take care of.
比如保护城镇免受强盗侵扰,或是加固塔楼、帮助居民等等。
Like protecting the town from, you know, you know, bandits or something, or it'll be securing up the the towers or helping the people, whatever.
游戏中你们需要完成一系列不同的指派任务。
So it's a whole bunch of different assignments that you have to achieve throughout the game.
你们需要重建这座要塞。
And you're supposed to build the keep back up.
要塞内部可以建造各种建筑,比如地牢、工坊,以及所有你能在要塞中找到的不同设施。
The keep can have buildings constructed in it, like the dungeon and you know, the workshops and, you know, all the different, you know, the different things that could you could find in a keep.
你们要逐步建造这些设施,随着建造进度会获得特殊能力。
You're gonna build those up and that's gonna give you special abilities as you're building them.
同时还要建造塔楼,加强要塞的防御,以防敌人来袭。
You're also building the towers, build up the defenses of the keep in case things come in to try to fight you.
与此同时,棋盘周围所有那些小格子里都有镇民。
All the while, there are all those little spaces around the board that have those townspeople in them.
所有这些事件和问题卡都会被放在棋盘上。
All of these incidences and problem cards will be put out on the board.
这体现了游戏的合作性质,有点像《瘟疫危机》,棋盘上会开始出现这些小状况需要你去处理。
And this is kind of the sort of the cooperative nature of the game, kinda like pandemic where these little things will start happening around the board that you have to go take care of.
如果你放任它们积累,坏事就会开始发生。
And if you let them build up, bad things will start happening.
这些是发生在棋盘各处的小故事片段。
And these are little tiny stories that are happening around the board.
比如,在酒馆里有一场斗殴事件。
Like, there's, like, one of at the tavern, there's a fist fight.
作为游骑兵,你需要去制止并逮捕肇事者。
And you as the rangers have to go break it up and arrest the person who's at fault.
或者在小镇另一侧,有些哥布林开始入侵镇子骚扰居民,你需要驱逐并解决它们。
Or the other side of town, there's some goblins that started coming into town, and started messing with the people, and you have to push them out and take care of them.
城镇的另一边,有些四处巡游的吟游诗人,其实是扒手,正在偷窃居民财物。
The other side of town, there's some traveling, some traveling bards, and they're pickpockets, and they're stealing from people.
你们得去抓捕他们,关进监狱或者驱逐出城之类的。
And you have to go bust them up and put them in jail or send them run them out of town or whatever.
这些都是城镇各处发生的小问题,你们在重建要塞的同时必须处理这些事件。
So these are all the little problems that are happening around town that you have to deal with while trying to rebuild the keep.
这就是游戏的基本玩法。
That's the basic game.
在这基础之上,还有整个战役剧情正在展开。
The layer on top of that is that there's an entire campaign story that's happening.
这是一系列卡片,像翻书一样翻开,每张卡片都是故事的下一篇章。
It's a series of cards, that you turn like a book, and each one is the next part of the story.
这会带来更多复杂情况。
And it's gonna add complications.
可能会出现影响城镇的大型怪物,或者附近存在敌对的小镇之类的。
It's maybe there's, like, a big monster that's affecting the town in some capacity, Or maybe there's, like, a rival town next to a little bit over.
他们正试图强行介入,有点霸道地挤进来。
And they're coming in, and they're they're kinda muscling your way in or something.
有各种各样的不同故事线。
There's all kinds of different stories.
游戏盒里包含大约八个不同的故事,还有几个扩展包可以购买来获得更多剧情。
The the box has, like, eight different stories, and then there's a couple of expansions you can get to get more stories.
还有个完整的亡灵扩展包,里面会出现鬼魂、骷髅等东西在你的城镇里兴风作浪。
There's a whole undead expansion you can get where there's ghosts and skeletons and stuff that start doing things with your town.
在你努力重建要塞的同时,这些故事也在展开,同时你还要管束周边那些不守规矩的农民,维持这个小领地的秩序。
So the story's playing out while you're trying to rebuild the keep, while you're trying to keep control of all the unruly peasants that are around your little satrapy here.
当然,当你游戏接近尾声时,如果完成了上级交代的所有任务目标,就能更轻松达成游戏战役故事的最终目标。
And, of course, when you get to the end of the game, if you've achieved all of those objectives that your superiors have given to you, it makes it easier to complete the goal of the camp the the story of the game.
这是第一点。
This is number one.
文森特·杜特尔为这款游戏绘制了所有美术内容。
Vincent Dutre did all the artwork for this game.
安托万·鲍泽是这款游戏的设计师之一。
Antoine Bowser is one of the designers of this game.
所以你知道这里汇聚了一支由顶尖创意人才组成的梦之队。
So you know that this is a dream team of great, of great creatives here.
这是我收藏中最精美的游戏之一。
It is one of the most beautiful games that I have in my collection.
它简直美得不可思议。
It's absolutely incredibly beautiful.
我超爱这些米宝小人。
I love these meeples.
这些米宝小人太棒了,索尼。
The meeples are incredible, Sony.
它们确实很棒。
They're great.
它们实在太精美了。
They're so beautiful.
它们不是丝网印刷的。
They're they're not screen printed.
这些木质米宝上面有全彩艺术图案,经过热处理工艺,让图案直接印在木头上。
They're they have full color art on them, and they're heat treated, so that it's like they they have artwork right on the wooden meeples.
这款游戏的每个细节都美得不可思议。
It is just everything about this game is absolutely beautiful.
最重要的是,游戏玩法也超级有趣。
And on top of that, the gameplay is incredibly fun.
这是一款非常棒的协作游戏。
It is such a cool cooperative game.
你需要同时处理许多不同任务,就像同时转着好几个盘子一样。
There's so many different balls that are in the air, like plates plates that are spinning that you have to deal with.
周五晚上在克里斯家。
Friday night at Chris's ass.
完全正确,史蒂夫。
That's exactly right, Steve.
太棒了。
It's wonderful.
不过,听着。
But, no, listen.
游戏展开的故事线非常精彩。
It's such a cool story that plays out.
就像我说的,有些事件会在小镇各处发生。
Like, even the fact that, like, I said there's those instances where things are happening around the town.
卡牌背面是谣言内容。
The backs of the cards are the rumor.
会显示某些轮廓并写着'巡回艺人'之类的字样。
So it shows like an outline of something and says, like, traveling players.
你会想:这些巡回艺人到底在搞什么鬼?他们在那边惹了什么麻烦?
And you're like, what are what could those traveling players be up to that they're causing trouble down there?
所以你得考虑派谁去处理巡回艺人最合适?
So you have to think who would be best to go deal with traveling players?
是不是该派最博学的那个人去?
Would it be the guy who is the most scholarly?
还是该派最强壮的那个人去?
Would it be the guy who has the most might, you know, strength?
又或者该派手艺最好的那个人去?
Or would it be the guy who's the best craftsman?
你得决定,这些巡回艺人可能需要用外交手段解决。
You have to decide, oh, well, the traveling players are probably gonna, like, you know, you be diplomatic.
需要擅长外交的人吗?
You need diplomatic people?
那就派那个博学的人去吧。
We'll send the scholarly guy over there.
大多数情况下,你都能根据谣言判断出该派谁去解决问题。
And that could potentially be the thing that it it's more often than not, you can kinda figure out who should go deal with the problem because of the rumor.
对吧?
Right?
正是这些细微之处让这款游戏变得非常非常有趣。
It's just little details like that that make this game just really, really super fun.
而且它不会让人感到冗长乏味。
And it's not it doesn't overstay its welcome.
游戏时长大约一小时到一个半小时,但你可以自行选择游戏时长,因为有长版、短版和标准版可选。
Plays about an hour to maybe an hour and a half, but you you can choose the length of your game too because there's long games, short games, middle games.
你可以选择简单模式,也可以挑战超高难度。
You can go easy, super difficult, you know, difficulty.
这真是一款让我赞不绝口的好游戏。
It is just a great game that I can't say enough great things about.
看起来真的很酷。
It looks really cool.
哦,史蒂夫你还没玩过这个吗?
Oh, you haven't played this, Steve?
我不记得曾经玩过。
I don't recall ever playing it.
这并不代表我没玩过。
That doesn't mean I didn't.
我相当确定史蒂夫确实玩过。
Pretty sure that Steve did play it.
大概吧。
Probably.
可能是很久以前的事了。
It's probably a long time ago.
游戏太多了。
A lot of games.
我是说,你把它和《瘟疫危机》相比还挺有意思的。
I mean, it's it's kinda cool that you compared it to pandemic.
现在让我们说清楚。
Now let's get this straight.
这些机制没有一个是类似《瘟疫危机》的。
None of the mechanisms are like pandemic mechanisms.
一个都没有。
None.
但感觉是相似的,那种'哦,我必须跑遍整个棋盘完成这件事'或者'必须有人到达那里',而我们只有有限的行动次数来完成,但同时我们还得处理其他任务。
But the feel is the same in that, oh, I gotta get across the board to do this thing that or you gotta get somebody's gotta get there, and we only have you know, we've got this many actions to do it in, and but we've all has also have to do this thing.
所以这是一种巧妙的平衡——用'杂耍'这个词很贴切——你需要在任务优先级和执行顺序之间找到平衡,随着故事推进完成这些目标。
So it's this nice sort of juggling is the right word where you're balancing the priority of tasks that you need to do and the order in which you need to do them to achieve those, you know, those tasks as the story progresses.
这一切都很棒。
All that is great.
主题出色,美术精湛。
Great theme, great artwork.
是啊。
Yeah.
最难得的是,游戏用相对精简的组件就实现了这样的策略深度。
And the fact that that depth is done with the relatively minimal components in this game.
细想下,不过是一些卡牌、少量精美的米宝棋子、版图和几个标记物而已。
When you think about it, some cards, just a handful of those beautiful meeples, and the the board, a few markers, and that's it.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。