本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
这是BetterHelp的一则广告。
This is an ad by BetterHelp.
本,你知道市面上有很多关于如何改善心理健康的建议,对吧?有写日记的文章,还有关于冷水浴的视频。
Ben, you know, there's a lot of advice out there for how to improve your mental health, right? There's articles about journaling and videos about cold plunging.
我喜欢冷水浴。
I love cold plunging.
你开始尝试了吗?
Have you gotten into it?
是的,它确实会影响我的情绪。出来后我感觉好多了。
Yeah, and it does affect my mood. After I get out, I feel better.
我也很喜欢。
Love it too.
但重点是,这只是人们寻求改善心理状态的众多方法之一,而真正对心理健康最有帮助的其实是心理治疗。这比冷水浴稍微容易些。
But the point is, that's just one of the many things that people are looking to help improve their state of mind, and the best thing that really has been found to help mental health the most is therapy. It's a little bit easier than a cold plunge.
没错。我一直认为心理治疗对我的人生非常宝贵。我总觉得心理治疗就像和最好的朋友聊天,只不过你不需要听他们倾诉自己的事情。
That's right. I've always thought of therapy and therapy has been so valuable to me in my life. I've always thought of therapy as like talking to a best friend, except you don't have to hear any of their stuff.
说得对。
That's right.
你
You
知道吗?没错。有时候你还能得到一些非常棒的反馈。我发现这对我帮助很大,而BetterHelp是全球最大的在线治疗平台。他们拥有超过30,000名治疗师随时准备为你提供帮助。
know? That's right. And sometimes you get some really great feedback. I've found it's been very helpful to me, and BetterHelp is the world's largest online therapy platform. They have over 30,000 therapists available to help you.
这太不可思议了。而且很方便。只需点击一下按钮,你就能加入治疗师的会话,帮助你在这忙碌的生活中安排治疗时间。
That's incredible. It's convenient, too. You can join a session with a therapist at the click of a button, helping you fit therapy into your busy life.
我就想象着30,000名治疗师坐在小办公室里,一张桌子、一盏灯和一个便签本
I just imagine 30,000 therapists sitting in a little office with a table and a light and a pad
没错。
That's right.
还有一部电话,就等着帮助你。
And a phone, just waiting to help you.
那是
That's
对的。知道有这些人在那里等着帮助我,这让我感到安慰。作为全球最大的在线治疗服务提供商,BetterHelp能够提供接触各种专业背景的心理健康专家的机会。和BetterHelp聊聊吧。
right. That's comforting to me to know those people are out there waiting to help. As the largest online therapy provider in the world, BetterHelp can provide access to mental health professionals with a diverse variety of expertise. Talk it out with BetterHelp.
我们的听众可以在BetterHelp.com/severance享受首月10%的优惠。
Our listeners get 10% off their first month at BetterHelp dot com slash severance.
没错。就是BetterHelp,help,.com/severance。
That's right. That's BetterHelp, help,.com/severance.
本节目由Farmer's Dog赞助播出。嘿,我是Adam,我对此非常兴奋,因为我们有两只狗。和每个养了一两只狗的家庭一样,我们对它们的爱近乎疯狂。但问题是,我从未真正考虑过我们的狗吃什么。
This show is brought to you by the Farmer's Dog. Hey. It's me, Adam, and I'm really excited about this one because we have two dogs. And like every family who has a dog or two, we love ours to a borderline crazy degree. But here's the thing, I never really thought about what our dogs eat.
我原以为狗粮没问题,但说实话我对它一无所知。结果发现狗粮就像流明值一样神秘。然而,The Farmer's Dog则完全不同。他们用真正的肉类和蔬菜为狗狗制作新鲜食物,每份食谱都由他们的兽医营养专家团队配制,这些专家是狗狗饮食领域的真正权威。The Farmer's Dog还会根据你家狗狗的独特需求分配食物,这样你就不会过度喂食了。
I assumed kibble was fine, but I also honestly didn't know anything about it. Turns out kibble is like lumen levels of mysterious. The Farmer's Dog, however, is a different story. They make fresh food for dogs using real meat and vegetables, and every recipe is formulated by their team of board certified vet nutritionists who are literal experts in what dogs should be eating. The farmer's dog also portions the food to your dog's unique needs, so you know you're not overfeeding them.
为什么这很重要?这里有个有趣的事实:保持健康体重的狗狗可以多活两年半。这基本上相当于我们节目第一季和第二季之间的等待时间。那真是段漫长的日子。
Why is that a big deal? Well, here's a fun fact. Dogs who maintain a healthy weight can live up to two and a half years longer. And that's basically the amount of time you had to wait between seasons one and two of our show. That was a long time.
对此我很抱歉。但如果能因此和我们的狗狗多相处这么久,我完全支持。所以,没错,我给我家狗狗换成了The Farmer's Dog。你也可以。今天就试试The Farmer's Dog吧,首盒新鲜健康食品可享五折优惠,访问farmersdog.com/severance。
Sorry about that. But if I get that much more time with our dogs, I'm in. So, yeah, I switched our dogs to the Farmer's Dog. And you can too. Go try the Farmer's Dog today and get 50% off your first box of fresh, healthy food at the farmersdog.com/severance.
此外,我们还提供免费送货上门服务。只需访问farmersdog.com/severance。此优惠仅限新客户。嘿,大家好,我是Adam。
Plus, you get free shipping right to your door. Just go to the farmersdog.com/severance. This offer is for new customers only. Hey, everybody. It's Adam.
如果你听到这段由特雷门琴演奏的《离职》主旋律在我声音下方响起,别怀疑自己的耳朵。这是我和Ben上周末现场演出的录音,今天我们非常兴奋能与大家分享。我们聚集了Dan Erickson、Britt Lauer、John Taturo、Zach Cherry、Tramelle Tillman和Patricia Arquette,在观众面前进行了一场以《离职》为主题的游戏竞赛。甚至请来了了不起的Pat Noswell担任主持。在比赛开始前,我和Ben与大家聊了聊那些由一位叫Bendo的人拍摄的幕后照片故事。
If you hear this theremin version of the severance main titles playing under my voice, you're not imagining it. It's from a live show that Ben and I put on this past weekend, and today, we're really excited to share it with you. We brought together Dan Erickson, Britt Lauer, John Taturo, Zach Cherry, Tramelle Tillman, and Patricia Arquette in front of a live audience to compete in a severance themed game show. We even got the incredible Pat Noswell to host it. And before the competition got started, Ben and I talked with everyone about the moments behind some of the photos that someone named Bendo took on set.
我们玩得非常开心,希望你们也能同样享受。
We had so much fun, and we hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
欢迎。嘿,各位。欢迎来到Ben和Adam主持的首场《离职》播客现场录制。没错。欢迎你们。
Welcome. Hey, everybody. Welcome to the first ever live taping of the Severance Podcast with Ben and Adam. Yes. Welcome.
非常感谢你们的到来。天啊。就像个奇怪的梦,不是吗?
Thank you so much for being here. Oh my god. Like a weird weird dream or something, isn't it?
确实。非常奇怪。但能在这里真是太棒了。我们热爱主持这个播客。最初只是回顾第一季内容。
It is. It's very weird. And it's so great to be here. We love hosting this podcast. We started by just recapping the first season.
我们回顾了第二季,与剧组人员和超级粉丝一起。后来我们决定改变形式,开始邀请那些在制作节目过程中影响和启发我们的人,与他们一起讨论这部剧。
We recapped the second season, and we did it with cast crews, super fans. And then, eventually, we decided to switch it up, and we started having people on that influenced us and inspired us while we were making the show and talking about the show with them.
是的。能与电影制作人、喜剧演员、音乐家以及那些单纯喜爱这部剧或与剧中某些元素产生共鸣的人们交流,一直是非常棒的经历。但今晚会有些不同,因为这是一档完全不同的节目。确实如此。
Yeah. And it's been it's been great to have conversations with filmmakers and comedians and musicians and people who just love the show or who have aspects of the show that they connect with. But tonight is gonna be a little different because this is a whole different show. Is. Yeah.
借鉴一下
Take a page out
《流明管理者手册》的内容。没错。我们正在认真践行基尔关于游戏重要性的早期教导。是的。
of the Lumen manager manual. Yeah. We are taking Keir's early lesson about the importance of play to heart. Yes.
这是我们大家都明白的道理。
Which we all we we all know.
我们当然明白。本,游戏对你而言有多重要?我是说,我
We we sure do. Ben, what is what is the importance of play to you? I mean, I
可以直接引用手册里的话,真的就是手册上的原话。
would just give you the quote, really the quote from the handbook.
哦,当然。我们都知道的那句。
Oh, sure. That we all know.
对。我们都知道那句。伙计们要和我一起背诵吗?好啊。行。
Yeah. That we all know. Do guys you wanna recite it with me? Yeah. Okay.
游戏行为能团结不同智力水平和境遇的人类,并帮助他们建立持久持久的
The act of play can unite humans from varying levels of intelligence and circumstance and aid them in forming lasting lasting
珍贵友谊。没错。
valued friendships. Yes.
非常好。
Very good.
感谢你们与我们同步进行这件事。
Thank you for doing that in sync with us.
还有什么比参加游戏节目更能体现这一点呢?绝对如此。
And what way to better do that then by competing in a game show? Absolutely.
没错。今晚,《离职》播客隆重推出我们称之为‘琐事锦标赛’的活动。
That's right. Tonight, the Severance podcast proudly presents what we are calling a tournament of fripperies.
亚当,‘琐事锦标赛’到底是什么?
What exactly is a tournament of fripperies, Adam?
我们都知道那是什么意思。对吧?我知道它的含义。我只是…只是现在不打算说出来。
We all know what what it means. Right? I know what it means. I'm I'm just but I'm not gonna say it right now.
是啊。你不需要说出来,但
Yeah. You don't need to say it, but
我不。
I No.
我不需要知道你明白这一点。
I don't need to say know that you know it.
对。但有趣的是,‘琐事锦标赛’是一个测试大家对《离职》剧集知识的游戏节目。是的。
Yeah. And But the fun thing is Tournament of Fripperees is a game show to test everyone's severance knowledge. Yeah.
这非常令人兴奋。而且我们有一位惊喜主持人将主持这个游戏节目。没错。这样你和我实际上可以成为参赛者。
Which which is very exciting. And we have a surprise host who is going to host the game show. That's right. So that you and I can actually be contestants.
没错。我们能参与游戏,而且主持人完全是个惊喜。我们甚至不知道是谁。但今晚我们不会一直保密。我认为是时候通过一位名叫Bendo的人拍摄的幕后照片,来揭晓我们的评委和锦标赛参赛者了。
That's right. We get to play the game and it's just absolute surprise host. We don't even know who it is. But we're not gonna keep everything a secret tonight. I think it's time to reveal our judge and our tournament contestants with some behind the scenes photos taken by someone named Bendo.
对,Bendo。
Right. Bendo.
Ben,你能向观众解释一下Bendo是谁吗?
Ben, can you explain to the audience who Bendo is?
Bendo某种程度上成了我们的制作摄影师,一位在拍摄现场会出现的布景摄影师。我不太清楚他是怎么得到这份工作的。或者说他是怎么突然出现的。然后就开始用他的相机拍照。
Bendo is sort of became our production photographer, a set photographer who would be there when we were shooting the show. I'm not quite sure how he got the job Right. Or how he he just sort of appeared Right. And yeah. And started taking pictures with his camera.
我感觉他其实并没有被雇佣。他只是来到片场就开始拍照。
I feel like he wasn't actually hired. He just came to set and started taking photos.
这很难记清,因为那是大约五年前的事了。有一段时间了。而且我不认识他。我想我可能问过,你知道,他是从哪里来的。
It's hard to remember because it was like five years ago. Was a while ago. And I I didn't recognize him. I think I might have asked, well, you know, where he came from and
他看起来奇怪地让我觉得熟悉。
He looked weirdly familiar to me.
他看起来像个普通人。你知道,他带着相机,还有他的小腰包之类的东西。是的。他看起来像个非常专业的布景摄影师。
He looked like a guy. You know, he had his camera and he had like his little, like, fanny pack thing. Yeah. And he looked like a very professional set photographer.
他用的是胶片相机。一台徕卡胶片相机。他不停地谈论他用的是真正的胶片。对吧。
He was using a film camera. Using a Leica film camera. He wouldn't stop talking about him using real film. Right.
他当时非常兴奋,因为他在拍摄真正的胶片。相机没有隔音罩,所以会发出噪音。如果他在拍摄过程中开机,就会毁掉那个镜头。
He was very excited in the fact he was shooting real film. Didn't have a blimp on the camera, so it made noise. So if he's shooting during a take, it would ruin the take.
是啊。总是在我的视线范围内。总是在那
Yeah. Always in my eye line. Always in the
视线里。
eye line.
我当时就想,哦,抱歉。对不起。
I was like, oh, sorry. Sorry.
对。就像,道歉都显得很做作
Right. Like, performative about saying sorry
没错。这让事情变得更烦人。有点像那种先斩后奏,事后道歉的类型。对吧。
Right. Which made it even more annoying. Sort of like it's better to, like, do first, ask later, apologize later type of Apologize. Right.
事后道歉总比事先请求许可要好
It's better to apologize later than to ask permission or
之类的。大概就是这个意思。是的。
something like that. That might be it. Yeah.
我觉得
I think
这么说吧,他这几年来一直在记录这个节目,
that's So basically, he has been, you know, documenting the show for a few years and
确实沿途拍了一些很棒的照片
Took some took some admittedly great photos along
我觉得有时候这是值得的。总之,我们会展示他的一些照片,然后根据照片介绍人物。好的,请大家看第一张Bendo的照片。我们可以哦。
I it's I think it's sometimes it's worth it. Anyway, we're gonna show some of his photographs and then introduce people based on the photograph. Okay. So I you to take look at the first Bendo photograph. We can oh.
哦,在那儿呢。
Oh, there it is.
在那儿。我想那是丹·埃里克森,这部剧的创作者。让我们请他出来。丹·埃里克森。你好吗?
There it is. So there is I think that's that's Dan Erickson, the creator of the show. Let's bring him out. Dan Erickson. How you doing?
你好。欢迎。
Hello. Welcome.
嗨,老兄。你好吗?你好。嗨。哦,哇。
Hi, buddy. How you doing? Hello. Hi. Oh, wow.
丹。你好。
Dan. Hello.
好的。丹,请坐。请坐。
Alright. Take a seat, Dan. Take a seat.
丹,你怎么样?
So how are you, Dan?
是的。我很好。我很兴奋。我以前从未参加过游戏节目。真的吗?
Yeah. I'm good. I'm excited. I've never been on a game show before. Really?
我不太清楚自己在做什么。
I don't know exactly what I'm doing.
别担心,我们清楚。
Don't worry. We do.
是啊。好吧。你们完全掌控着局面。那你记得
Yeah. Okay. You guys are in a complete control. So do you remember
那张照片是什么时候拍的吗?记得本多对你说过什么或发生了什么吗?
when that photograph was taken? Do you remember what Bendo said to you or what happened?
我...我不...我不记得了,因为有人问过我这是不是摆拍的,但真的不是。拍照时我完全慌了神,当时我们正赶着改剧本,外面下着倾盆大雨。就是那种情况,你
I I don't I don't remember because this was like people have asked me if this was, like, staged, but, no, I was, like, in a utter panic when this picture was taken because we were, like, trying to get a rewrite done, and it was, like, pouring down rain. Like, this was, you
懂的对。
know That's right.
嗯,这是...这是...我们当时
Well, this was this was We were
在高尔夫球场上。
out on a golf course.
对,是个高尔夫球场,哺乳动物育幼场景的拍摄地。没错。我还记得那里有其他一些生物。
Yeah. It was a golf course, and it was the mammalian's nurturable set. Yeah. And I do remember that there were some other creatures there.
是啊。它们就在那儿。哦,那些生物。山羊。那些家伙。
Yeah. There they are. Oh, those creatures. The goats. Those creatures.
这声音美极了,不是吗?
It's gorgeous sound, isn't it?
是啊。你喜欢和
Yeah. Did you enjoy working with
山羊一起工作吗,亚当?我喜欢。你知道,拍戏时根本没法控制那些山羊,它们会直接走过来啃我们的鞋带。对,就在我们拍戏的时候,这很有趣,毕竟不是每天都有搭档演员啃你鞋带的。
the goats, Adam? I did. You know, they would when you're in the midst of a scene, there was no way to control the goats, so they would literally come over and eat our shoelaces while we were Yeah. While we were doing scenes, which was fun because you don't get costars eating your shoelaces all all that often.
还不够频繁。
Not enough.
是啊,除了约翰·托托罗。我想简单说一句,我们觉得请《离职》的创作者来当今晚的评委太棒了。
Yeah. Other than John Totoro. You know, I I just wanna say really quick. We thought that it would be great to have the creator of Severance here as our judge tonight.
啊对,他要当评委。我们怎么比?
Ah, that's right. He's gonna be the judge. How do we do it?
他会统计分数
He's gonna tally the scores
没错。
Yeah.
并总体主持比赛,因为他头脑聪明能搞定一切。
And just preside generally over the contest because he has a big brain and he can handle it all.
有人告诉我只需要做简单加法,这我应该还记得怎么做。
I've I've been told I have to do some simple addition, which I think I remember how to do.
好的。哦,是的。好的。我想。好吧。
Okay. Oh, yeah. Okay. I think. Alright.
那么,我们何不请出我们的第一位正式参赛者呢?
Well, then let's why don't we bring out Yeah. Our first official contestant.
让我们通过另一张Bendo照片看看参赛者是谁。来了。
Let's see who the contestant is with another Bendo photo. Here we go.
哇。我确实觉得可能是了不起的特拉梅尔·蒂尔曼。
Wow. I do think it might be the incredible Tramelle Tillman.
来自埃尔·蒂尔曼的各位。我感觉自己穿得像游轮上的活动总监。
From El Tillman, everybody. I feel like I'm dressed like the activities director on a cruise ship.
我也有同感。太不可思议了。我本来想穿那件的,真高兴你穿上了。
I feel I feel like that too. It's incredible. I I was gonna wear that, and it I'm so glad. You pull it
不过。
off though.
太尴尬了。亚当·斯科特能驾驭得了。
So embarrassing. Adam Scott can pull it off.
你
You're
让我有点联想到丁丁,虽然他不是真的穿那样,但就是有种感觉。
giving you're kinda giving me Tintin, and I know he doesn't he doesn't literally wear that, but it's just a vibe.
丁丁在游轮上。
Tintin on a cruise ship.
或者像1932年的高尔夫球手之类的。
Or like a like a golfer from 1932 or something.
一个名叫丁丁的1932年高尔夫球手,正在游轮上。
A golfer from 1932 whose name is Tintin, and he's on a cruise.
没错。他还穿着踢踏舞鞋。踢踏舞鞋上有踢踏片。好了,你那双鞋上确实有踢踏片。
That's right. And he was wearing tap shoes. Tap have tap. There we go. You actually have taps on those shoes.
别透露我们怎么安排大结局的
Don't give away how we're gonna the big finale for
未经打磨的。好吧?来吧,本。特拉梅尔,欢迎。谢谢。
the unshined. Okay? Come on, Ben. Tramell, welcome. Thank you.
是的。谢谢。你怎么样?能在这儿真让人兴奋。
Yes. Thank you. How are you doing? Be here. This is exciting.
他们终于让我从断裂层的浴室出来了。我想是吧。你一直在
They finally let me out of the bathroom on the severed Floor. I guess so. You've been
那儿待了这么久,确实。
there this whole time, which is yeah.
是啊。里面闷得很。对了,你拿到些零食什么的了吗?我拿到了。
Yeah. Stuffy in there. Yeah. Well, did you get some snacks and stuff? I did.
是的,很好。我得感谢扎克把自动售货机弄进来,这样我
I did. Good. I have to thank Zach for getting the vending machine in there so I
可以哦,太棒了。太棒了。特拉梅尔,当你看到本多拍的这张照片时,你首先想到什么?
can Oh, excellent. Excellent. Tramel, what what comes to mind when you when you look at this photo that Bendo took?
哦,这让人怀念。那是那是我的挚友。对,老基尔。和基尔一起演戏感觉如何?
Oh, it's reminiscent. That's that's my best friend. Yeah. Good old Keir. How was it acting with Keir?
哦,棒极了。他一点都不僵硬。是的。他是个非常慷慨的对手戏演员。其实我们当时有马克·盖勒,就是那位演员。没错。
Oh, it's fantastic. He's not stiff at all. Yep. He's a very generous scene partner. Well, you know, we actually had Mark Geller, the actor who That's right.
在片场为基尔·伊甘配音。
Portrayed Keir Egan on set doing The Voice.
是的。所以
Yes. So
你们可以真正实时配合演出。对。这太棒了。马克非常出色。是的。
you guys could actually do it live together. Yeah. Which was great. Mark is fantastic. Yeah.
是啊。他超有趣。完全是即兴发挥。你有尝试过喜剧吗,比如单口喜剧?你...我从来没靠喜剧赚过钱。
Yeah. He's so funny. Just out of the blue. Have you did you have you ever done comedy in your, like, like, stand up comedy? Did you you I was never paid to do comedy.
但你有试过吗?比如单口?没有。从没。
But do have you have you done? Like, stand up? No. No. Haven't.
我没试过。我觉得单口喜剧太可怕了。我向那些从事这行的人致敬。
I haven't. I think stand up is is is terrifying. And my hat is off to people who do it and
做得很好。嗯,你表现得很棒。你整天都在和假人搭档这段独白。一整天。而且特别有趣。
do it well. Well, you were great. You did this bit, this monologue with a dummy all day. All day. And it was so funny.
谢谢。一整天。谢谢。这真的非常棒。
Thank you. All day. Thank you. It was it it was great.
非常感谢。是的。好的。那么,我们是不是该...
Appreciate that. Yeah. Yeah. Alright. Well, should we Yeah.
请下一位选手上场?
Bring out the next contestant?
对。我想下一个可能是另一张Bendo的照片。你能解释下他当时在拍什么照片吗?
Yeah. I think the next one might be another Bendo photo. Do you want to explain what he was what photo he was taking here?
哦,好的。这是在Woah's Hollow拍的,这群人里有John Taturo。太棒了。Zach Cherry、Britt Lauer,还有你。
Oh, yeah. Okay. This is out at Woah's Hollow, And this is the group, John Taturo. Awesome. Zach Cherry, Britt Lauer, and you.
还有我。是啊,我们穿那些衣服看起来真酷。
And me. Yeah. We look so cool in those outfits.
没错。那么让我们有请这三位出场。女士们先生们,Zach Cherry、Britt Lauer、John Taturo。欢迎你们。
Yeah. Well, let's let's bring these three people out. Ladies and gentlemen, Zach Cherry, Britt Lauer, John Taturo. Yeah. Welcome.
遵命,长官。
Eye eye, Cap.
Britt Lauer、John Taturo、Zach Cherry。
Britt Lauer, John Taturo, Zach Cherry.
这就是你。
This is you.
作为活动总监,我在此宣布我们将度过精彩的一周。我们已经策划了各种活动。
As your activities director, I'm just here to say we're gonna have a great week. We have all kinds of stuff planned.
是啊。你们感觉怎么样?不错。很好。对。
Yeah. How are you guys doing? Good. Good. Yeah.
你们兴奋吗
Are you excited
因为我以为你在对观众说话
for I thought you were talking
差点忘了播客早就开始了。没错,我就像是播客的热场人。
to the audience for a second, but I forgot the podcast has already started a while ago. Yeah. I'm like the warm up guy for the podcast.
大家状态如何?嗯。好的。
How's everybody doing? Yeah. Right.
关于这张照片、拍摄瞬间以及在世界最高瀑布旁的体验,你们都记得些什么?
What do you guys remember about this this photograph and the shooting this moment and and that experience in that by that tallest waterfall.
我们应该为播客听众描述下画面——是我们所有人站在世界最高瀑布前的合影。
And we should describe it for the podcast listeners. It's all of us standing in front of the tallest waterfall in the world.
我看起来像在对某个小生物微笑。
I look like I'm smiling at a small creature.
我看起来心情很好。
I look like I'm in a great mood.
我拿到了我的医生道具。
I got my doctor thing
正在进行。对,非常《日瓦戈医生》的感觉。没错,那些外套很厚重。
going on. Yeah. Very doctor Zhivago. Yeah. Coats were heavy.
我记得那些外套非常非常厚重,还有帽子。你们把暖宝宝贴在哪里?因为我记得我们才华横溢的服装设计师莎拉·爱德华兹做了这些内置的暖宝宝。
I remember the coats were very, very heavy. And the hats. Where did you guys wear the heating packs? Because I remember Sarah Edwards, our incredible costume designer made these heating packs that were built in.
它们就像电热夹克。
They were like electric jackets.
对,没错。
Yeah. Right.
我穿了电热袜。
I wore electric socks.
我用了暖足贴。
I I had toe warmers.
是啊。然后布里特,你还得把头浸在水里。
Yeah. And then and Britt, you had to dip your head in the water there.
确实。
I did.
那个怎么样?
How how was that?
感觉特别冷,因为我身体是暖的,但整个头都冻僵了。
It was extremely cold because my body was warm, but my whole head was freezing.
是啊。因为身体大部分热量都是从头部散失的。对吧?对。对。
Yeah. Because like most of the heat in your body goes out through your head. Right? Yeah. Yeah.
没错。所以天冷要戴帽子
Yeah. That's why wear a hat
天冷时听《离职》播客学到的东西真是令人难以置信。
when it's cold incredible what what you learn listening to the Severance podcast.
从
Comes out of
你们为什么喜欢这个播客。
your why people love the podcast.
对。这就是原因
Yeah. This is why
我们也该做个科学类播客。
We should also do a science podcast.
我就记得特拉梅尔穿那件白色大毛皮外套的样子。我当时就想,哇,快看他。懂吧?是啊。
I just remember Trammell when he had his the big white fur coat. I was just like, wow. Look at him. You know? Yeah.
他有点迷人。
He was kind of beautiful.
那只是
It was just a
环境的一部分。
part of the environment.
我们当时穿着厚重的黑色夹克戴着帽子汗流浃背,而特拉梅尔突然出现,看起来酷得难以置信。惊艳全场。所以当你们上次
We were lugging around these big black jackets with these hats and sweating, and Tramelle just appears and just looks unbelievably cool. Stunning. So when you guys were
在播客上,布里特和扎克。是的。你们当时在聊要开的新播客。没错。叫什么名字来着?《汤与冰沙》?
on the podcast last, Britt and Zach Yes. You guys were talking about this podcast that you guys were starting. That's right. What was it called? Soup and Smoothies?
对。就是
Yeah. That's
这个。其实已经开播了。
right. I mean, just starting. It already exists.
哦,已经存在了啊。
Oh, it exists.
哦,确实存在。好吧。
Oh, it does. Okay.
已经有几百期了。在哪里能
There's hundreds of And where can
你找到那个播客了吗?相关信息会在适当时候公布。好的。
you find that podcast? That information will be released when the time is right. Okay.
所以在播客里你们讨论汤和冰沙。是汤对战冰沙,还是单纯分享对两者的喜爱?
So on the podcast, you guys talk about soup and smoothies. Is it a soup versus smoothies or is it just how much you enjoy both?
是的。
Yes.
嗯,我明白了。我
Yeah. I see. I
懂了。就像有个人为汤代言,然后形成观点交锋那种?对。好的。
get it. There's like one person advocate for soup and it's like a point counterpoint sort of thing? Yes. Okay.
就像《福斯特对话尼克松》。约翰,你
It's like Frost Nixon. John, what do
更喜欢哪个?
you prefer?
汤还是冰沙?
Soup or smoothies?
等等,你有点越界讨论教会属性了。
Well, hold on. You're kinda encroaching on how churf you are.
这是我们的知识产权。
This our is IP.
好吗?你知道,如果克里斯·沃肯在这儿,他会直接说,
Okay? You know, if if Chris Walken was here, he would he would just say,
啊,汤。
ah, soup.
对。哦,没错。汤。汤。好吧。
Yeah. Oh, yeah. Soup. Soup. Okay.
所以你和克里斯·沃肯都更喜欢汤而不是奶昔?
So you you and Chris Walken both prefer soup to smoothies?
还有香蕉面包。我们喜欢香蕉面包。哦。是的。
And banana bread. We like banana bread. Oh. Yeah.
这是个很棒的回答。
That's a great good answer.
那可以衍生出一个播客,香蕉面包播客。
That's a spin off podcast, the banana bread podcast.
哦,没错。其实克里斯厨艺很棒。
Oh, yeah. Chris is a great cook, actually.
好的。现在是本多最后一张照片的时间了。
Okay. It is time for our final photo from Bendo.
好的。拍的是什么?
Okay. What what's the shot?
什么
What do
我们有什么?
we got?
啊,有意思。哦。
Ah. Interesting. Oh.
哦,那让我们有请她出场,不可思议的帕特丽夏·阿奎特。这是帕特丽夏的一张照片。帕特丽夏,你这身打扮和这个场景完美契合。
Oh. So let's bring her out, the incredible Patricia Arquette. It's a shot of Patricia. Patricia, you're perfectly dressed for this set.
哦,这是个计划。
Oh, it's a plan.
进展如何?
How's it going?
挺好的。这张照片。
It's fine. This this photograph.
这张照片。挺有意思的,对吧?
This photograph. It's interesting. Right?
我觉得之前没人见过这张照片,对吧?
I don't think anyone's ever seen it before. Right?
是啊。这是
Yeah. This is
有一次我也在场,我想是Bendo过来给你拍照的时候。这里发生了什么?因为那是在我们位于南布朗克斯的Bronx York舞台外面。
a one I was there too, I think when Bendo came and took the shot of you. What was happening here? Because I I it was outside of our stages in the Bronx, York stages in the South Bronx.
没错。那是在测试一套ZELVIG的服装。但我听到外面有巨响,就推开了队伍后面那扇大门。
Exactly. And this was a test for a ZELVIG outfit. But I heard a loud noise outside, and I I pushed open that big door behind the line.
哦,真的吗?然后
Oh, really? And there
外面正在打群架。
was a whole fight happening outside.
哦,真的吗?哦,看吧,
Oh, really? Oh, See,
所以我脸上写满担忧。我开始哭,睫毛膏都花了。
so so My concern in my face. I started crying, my mascara started.
发生什么事了?
What was happening?
是Bendo。Bendo总是能在对的时间出现在对的地方
Bendo. Bendo, who was always at the right place at the right time
他刚好赶上了。
He just caught up.
碰巧在那儿并拍了下来。
Happened to be there and captured.
是啊。哇哦。你真的可以...天啊。本多救了你。没错。
Yeah. Wow. You can really Oh, boy. Bendo rescued you. Yeah.
但那实际上是我们舞台的外面。比如,如果你穿过那扇门,那就是MDR,直接过去就是。
But that actually is the outside of our stage. Like, if you went through that door, that is MDR, right through that.
对。对。
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊。你不是有
Yeah. Don't you have
要说,比如,我能试试巴布什卡吗?我能试试巴布什卡吗?
to say, like, can I try a babushka? Can I try a babushka?
我...嗯。不。巴布什卡看起来...嗯。你...但它更像是...比巴布什卡还要多。你戴了顶帽子。
I yeah. No. The babushka looks yeah. You but it's like it's more like a like more it's more than a babushka. You got a hat.
你戴了顶帽子。像是帽子上面还有东西。对。这些是创意...这是给塞尔维格设计的吗?第208集的创意是什么来着?哦,对了。
You got a hat. Like something over the hat. Yeah. This was ideas Was this for Selvig? What was ideas for episode two zero eight when Oh, yeah.
是啊。你知道,当科贝尔开车过来时,她已经坐在车里,看起来有点疲惫,还在后面匆匆刷牙。
Yeah. You know, when Cobell kind of drives up, you know, and she has been in the car and she's sort of like, you know, a little bit frazzled and rushing her teeth behind.
我车后座的所有东西。
All the stuff in the back of my car.
没错。
Right.
而且我很冷,你知道的。是的。
And I'm cold, you know. Yeah.
嗯,看起来你那儿裹得挺严实的。
Well, you look like you're bundled up pretty well there.
是啊。我不得不翻找车后座的东西。
Yeah. I have to rummage through the back of the car.
好的。我们人都到齐了。
Alright. Well, we've got everybody here.
没错。是时候让这个播客变得有竞争性了。各位,琐事锦标赛时间到了。
Yeah. It's time for this podcast to get competitive. Time for the tournament of fripperies, everybody.
好的。我们要玩几轮抢椅子游戏。我们需要调整一下位置,因为亚当和我要参赛,我们先开始,之后会请出节目主持人。
Alright. So we're gonna do some musical chairs. We're gonna move some stuff around because Adam and I are gonna play, and we're gonna do that, and then we're gonna bring out the host of the show.
所以我就想
So And just I would
提醒大家注意,亚当和
like everyone to note, Adam and
本要和我们对抗。他们是播客主持人,而且两人都戴着耳机。
Ben are competing against us. They are the hosts of the podcast. They also both have earpieces in.
哇哦。扎克?谢谢你,扎克。
Woah. Zach? Thank you, Zach.
只是不太确定
Just not sure that
是啊,这很公平
Yeah. It's a fair
短暂休息后我们马上回来。嘿,我是亚当。我经常和家人一起旅行,我们总是住在爱彼迎。能全家人共处一屋,在外出时也能聚在一起放松,感觉像在家一样,这很棒。如果你像我一样经常出差,你的房子往往会空置着,但现在不必再这样了。
We'll be right back after this short break. Hey, it's Adam. I travel a lot with my family and we stay at Airbnbs all the time. It's great being able to be all together in one house, hanging out and feeling at home while we're away. If you're like me, you travel a lot for work and your home tends to just sit there empty, but it doesn't have to anymore.
多亏了爱彼迎,你可以将这些闲置时间转化为额外收入。如果你在外出时有空置的房屋,何不利用它为你工作呢?在爱彼迎上出租,让你在欢迎旅行者的同时赚取一些外快。所以无论你在世界何处,只要离开家,爱彼迎都能让你轻松分享你的空间并充分利用它。所以,当你不在家时,好好利用你的房子,而不是让它空置着。
Thanks to Airbnb, you can turn that downtime into extra income. If you have a place that's vacant while you're away, why not make it work for you? Hosting on Airbnb lets you welcome travelers while earning some extra cash on the side. So no matter where you are in the world, if you're away from home, Airbnb makes it easy to share your space and make the most of it. So make use of your home while you're not there instead of just letting it sit there empty.
你的房子可能比你想象的更有价值。在airbnb.com/host上了解详情。本节目由Farmer's Dog赞助。嘿,我是亚当,我对此非常兴奋,因为我们有两只狗。
Your home might be worth more than you think. Find out how much at airbnb.com/host. This show is brought to you by the Farmer's Dog. Hey. It's me, Adam, and I'm really excited about this one because we have two dogs.
和每个养了一两只狗的家庭一样,我们对它们的爱近乎疯狂。但问题是,我从未真正想过我们的狗吃什么。我以为狗粮没问题,但老实说,我对它一无所知。结果发现狗粮就像Lumen一样神秘。
And like every family who has a dog or two, we love ours to a borderline crazy degree. But here's the thing. I never really thought about what our dogs eat. I assumed kibble was fine, but I also honestly didn't know anything about it. Turns out kibble is like Lumen levels of mysterious.
然而,Farmer's Dog则完全不同。他们用真正的肉类和蔬菜为狗制作新鲜食物,每份食谱都由他们的兽医营养师团队制定,这些专家们真正了解狗应该吃什么。Farmer's Dog还会根据你的狗的特殊需求分配食物,所以你知道你没有过度喂食。为什么这很重要?嗯,这里有个有趣的事实。
The farmer's dog, however, is a different story. They make fresh food for dogs using real meat and vegetables, and every recipe is formulated by their team of board certified vet nutritionists who are literal experts in what dogs should be eating. The farmer's dog also portions the food to your dog's unique needs, so you know you're not overfeeding them. Why is that a big deal? Well, here's a fun fact.
保持健康体重的狗可以多活两年半。这基本上相当于你等待我们节目第一季和第二季之间的时间。那是一段很长的时间。对此我很抱歉。但如果我能和我们的狗多相处那么长时间,我绝对愿意。
Dogs who maintain a healthy weight can live up to two and a half years longer. And that's basically the amount of time you had to wait between seasons one and two of our show. That was a long time. Sorry about that. But if I get that much more time with our dogs, I'm in.
所以,是的,我把我们的狗换成了Farmer's Dog的食物。你也可以这样做。今天就去试试Farmer's Dog,并在thefarmersdog.com/severance上获得第一盒新鲜健康食品的50%折扣。此外,你还可以享受免费送货上门的服务。只需访问thefarmersdog.com/severance。
So, yeah, I switched our dogs to the farmer's dog. And you can too. Go try the farmer's dog today and get 50% off your first box of fresh, healthy food at the farmersdog.com/severance. Plus, you get free shipping right to your door. Just go to the farmersdog.com/severance.
此优惠仅限新客户。
This offer is for new customers only.
现在有请游戏节目的主持人登场。他最近有什么作品来着?《捉鬼敢死队:冰封帝国》,还有Apple TV+的《追捕》,我们正在看的这个平台。他即将在11月20日推出的音频特别节目是《黑咖啡与冰水》。他参演过很多电影。
Now it's time to bring out the host of the game show. He's, what's his recent thing? Ghostbusters, Frozen Empire, and Manhunt on Apple TV plus which is what we're on to. And his upcoming audio special is Black Coffee and Ice Water coming out November 20. He's been in a lot of movies.
他是位才华横溢的单口喜剧演员,希望也是位出色的主持人。女士们先生们,有请帕顿·奥斯瓦尔特。耶。耶。
He's a brilliant stand up comedian and hopefully an incredible host. Ladies and gentlemen, Patton Oswald. Yeah. Yeah.
噢谢天谢地。太棒了。非常感谢让我主持这节目。我是帕特·奥斯瓦尔特。你们可能从其他流媒体游戏节目认识我,比如《黑道家族谁怕谁》和《艾米丽闯 jeopardy》。
Oh Thank my goodness. Incredible. You so much for letting me host this. I'm Pat Oswald. You may know me from other streaming centric game shows like Sopranos Family Feud and Emily in Jeopardy.
但今晚我们要进行的是‘琐事锦标赛’。欢迎各位到来。感谢大家莅临。我们开始吧。我们将测试这些嘉宾对《离职》剧集和彼此的了解程度。
But tonight, we are playing the tournament of tripperies. So welcome all. Thank you for coming out. Here we go. We are gonna test these panelists' knowledge of severance and each other.
规则是这样的:我提问后,请把答案写在面前的iPad上。音乐停止时答题时间结束。我会依次请你们展示答案。请向观众举起iPad显示答案,同时记得大声念出来。
So here's how it's gonna work. After I ask a question, you're gonna write down your answer on the iPad in front of you. When the music ends, your time is up. I will then call on you for your answers. Please show the audience your answer on the iPad, and also make sure to say it out loud.
这是为了正在家里洗衣服的播客听众们。好的,本次比赛共三轮简短环节。首轮是个人赛,后两轮会分组对抗。很棒。
That's for the podcast listeners doing laundry at home right now. Okay. This tournament has three very short rounds. We'll be playing the first round as individuals, and then the last two, gonna break you guys up into teams. Great.
非常...是的。三轮结束后,团队得分将累加到个人初始分数上。裁判丹会全程记录分数并评判。上排的别偷看下排答案。
Very yes. At the end of the three rounds, however, many points you receive as a team will be added to your individual scores from the beginning. Judge Dan e will be keeping score of your points and judging throughout the game. So top row, no. Don't peek down at the bottom.
大家放轻松。让我们...让我们遵守比赛礼仪好吗?噢。别...
Let's all be cool. Let's let's follow match game etiquette here. Alright? Oh. Don't
噢。我们没看你。我们压根没打算那么做。
Oh. We're not looking you. We were never gonna do that.
噢,真的?好吧。反应挺快。掩护得好。要是被抓到,丹会用米尔契克先生那种高级词汇羞辱你。
Oh, really? Okay. Nicely done. Good cover. If we catch you in that, Dan is gonna insult you with big words like mister Milchick.
对吧,丹?
Isn't that right, Dan?
是啊。
Yeah.
没错。你们这些肮脏的戏子
Yeah. You you feculent thespians
这其实是种赞美。配上你那象牙白的马裤。
That's actually a compliment. With your ivory pantaloons.
某种程度上也算另一种赞美。对。
Sort of another compliment. Yeah.
好吧,我就这些 这是
Well, that's all I That's
我所有的词儿了。
all I got.
在侮辱人方面只能做到这程度了。好了。嗯。锦标赛结束时得分最高的人将赢得最棒的奖励——成为基尔真正的孩子。被加冕为虚饰之王(每次我说虚饰都要发颤音,顺便一提)。
Can do as far as insulting. Alright. Yeah. Whoever has the most points at the end of the tournament wins the greatest perk of all, being a true child of Kier. Being crowned the Frippery I'm gonna troll the r every time I say Frippery, by the way.
所以准备好。开始吧。冠军们。你们准备好开始游戏了吗?
So get ready. Do. Champion. Are you guys ready to play?
准备好了。是的。当然。
Yes. Yes. Yes.
哇,所以我们还不是一队的?
Wow. So we're not teams yet?
第一个游戏环节,我会陈述一个事实,你们要写下认为这个事实描述的是在场哪位参赛者或评委。第一个事实是:这位奥迪车主高中时最喜爱的戏剧角色是'火车上的悲伤男人'。你们觉得这是指谁?
For our first game, I'm gonna state a fact, and you're going to write down who from your fellow contestants and judge you think it's about. So here's your first fact. This Audi's favorite high school theater role was, quote, sad man on train, unquote. Who is that about?
奥迪车主最爱的什么?
The Audi's favorite what?
这位奥迪车主高中时最喜爱的戏剧角色
This Audi's favorite high school theater role
哦,戏剧角色啊。
Oh, theater role.
'火车上的悲伤男人',你们觉得这是指谁?
Sad man on train, unquote. Who is that about?
而且指的就是这个房间里的人。
And it's the people that are in this room.
对,就是这些人。
They're the people that yes.
好的。是在这个房间里的人。我只是想确认不是其他剧组成员。
Okay. Are in this room. I just wanna make sure it wasn't other cast.
对啊。哦,或者说...
And yeah. Oh, or
说得跟谋杀悬疑剧似的,我喜欢这调调。
Way to phrase that like a murder mystery. I love that.
其中一个
One of
所以这里面的人
the people in the So it
可能是观众席里的人。对,那个
could be someone from the audience. Yeah. That
会不会是观众席里的人?那是最后一轮才有的设定。
could it be someone from the audience? That's that's for the final round.
哦,好吧。
Oh, okay.
目前我们只限定在舞台上的人。
Right now, we're just keeping it to the stage.
那我们还有多长时间
So how long do we have to
是不是会有像“叮”的一声提示?
Is like a is it like a ding?
我猜音乐结束时就该停了。好的。
I'm assuming when the music ends, we're done. Okay.
那就是
That's the
你拥有的时间。好的。
time you have. Okay.
有音乐吗?我错过了吗?
Is there music? Did I miss it?
你必须相信才能听到音乐。好的。
You have to believe to hear the music. Okay.
开始了。亚当,你的答案是什么?约翰·图图罗。约翰·图图罗。
Here we go. Adam, what was your answer? John Tuturo. John Tuturo.
你写得太小了。
You wrote it so small.
是啊。那真的很小。布里特,你认为火车上的悲伤男人是谁?丹。丹。
Yeah. That is very tiny. Britt, who did you think was sad man on train? Dan. Dan.
约翰,你认为火车上的悲伤男人是谁?扎克。扎克。扎克,你认为火车上的悲伤男人是谁?
John, who did you think sad man on train was? Zach. Zach. Zach, who did you think sad man on train was?
我写了扎克,我。
I wrote Zach, me.
等等。这可能是个策略。我们拭目以待。
Hang Oh, on. This could be a strategy. We'll see.
这可能是个策略。
This could be a strategy.
这可能是个策略。帕特里夏。欧文。哦,欧文。真让人高兴。
This could be a strategy. Patricia. Irving. Oh, Irving. Delightful.
本?呃,欧文。我们是在写角色名还是演员名?
Ben? Er Irving. Are we writing character names or cast names?
我们不知道。
We don't know.
我我以为这是节目里的一个外号。不是吗?
I I thought it was an out an outie from the show. No?
我们已经掉进着火的沟里了。我喜欢这样。还有特拉梅尔。我说的是扎克。扎克。
We are already in the ditch on fire. I love it. And Tramel. I said Zach. Zach.
哦,我我想我不太明白这个游戏。是的。我们...我们...
Oh, I I don't think I understand the game. Yeah. We're we're
那是我们的练习哦。
It was our practice Oh.
所以这是...把耳机戴回去。是人名,不是角色名。
So it's Let's put the earpiece back in. It's the people, not the characters.
对吧?是人名,不是角色名。
Right? People, not the character.
对。是的。
Right. Yeah.
我明白
I get
这个游戏。好的。那么,大家都已经给出了自己的答案,差不多吧。是的。让我们看看正确答案是什么。
the game. Okay. Well, everyone has given their answer, kind of. Yep. Let's see what the answer was.
扎克,扎卡里。哦,天哪。谢谢你。扎克出演了那个声名狼藉的角色。扎克,为什么那个角色对你如此重要?
Zach, Zachary. Oh, man. Thank you. Zach played the infamous set. Zach, why was that role so important to you?
我那是我是那是一部音乐剧,而且
I it was I was it was a musical, and
我不会唱歌。所以他们让我安静地坐在那里,然后我我为自己创造了一个完整的角色。那真的开启了我对表演的热爱。哇。是的。
I couldn't sing. So they told me to sit there quietly, and I I developed a whole character for myself. And it really was the beginning of my love of acting. Wow. Yeah.
你是不是太投入角色了,以至于用了迈斯纳技巧,把观众注意力从其他演员身上吸引过来了?
Were you were you so into the character that you did a Meisner where you pulled focus from the other actors on stage?
像是的
Like Of
当然。你深陷悲伤之中?没错。百分之百。太棒了。
course. You're so deep in your sadness? Yes. 100%. That's fantastic.
而我
And I
展开剩余字幕(还有 386 条)
我告诉家人留意那个场景,并说在某个时刻,我会在戏中直视你们。后来我确实这么做了。好的。
would I told my family to look out for that scene and said, at a certain moment, I will look directly at you during the scene. And then I did do that. Alright.
谁什么谁
Who what who
谁答对了?举手示意,因为我要记录分数。好的。明白了。
who got it? Raise your hand because I'm supposed to be keeping track. Okay. Alright.
特拉梅拉没有,约翰。得一分。
Tramela doesn't John. Get a point.
不,我要给扎克加分。我要给
No. I'm giving it to Zach. I'm giving it to
扎克。奖励分
Zach. Bonus point
因为我是正确答案。现在我觉得我懂游戏规则了。
because I was the answer. Now now I feel like I understand the game.
甚至都不用看他。
Even look at him.
本,我觉得我们得开始作弊了。
Ben, I think we need to start cheating.
我上榜了。这才是我在乎的。对,我们开始打人了。我得分了。
I'm on the board. That's all I care. Yeah. We got hitting people on the board. I scored.
就这样吧。
That's it.
好的。接下来轮到我们的下一位——小时候,这辆奥迪的梦想是长大后加入纽约尼克斯队。所以是篮球队?对。好的。
Okay. Time for our next As a kid, this Audi wanted to be on the New York Knicks when they grew up. So a basketball team? Yes. Okay.
那确实是支篮球队。酷。哇哦。这题我就不多说了。行吧。
That is a basketball team. Cool. Wow. Gonna just leave that one alone. Okay.
我们快速过一下选手们的答案。亚当,你觉得是谁?本。本。
Let's quickly go through our contestants. Adam, who do you think it is? Ben. Ben.
太荒谬了。
This is ridiculous.
这也太小了。
It's so small.
能写大点吗?让家里听播客的观众也能看清。天啊。突然变成视力测试了。好吧。
Could you write could you write that bigger for the podcast listeners at home? Yeah. My god. It's an eye test all of a sudden. Alright.
布里特,你的答案是什么?
Britt, what was your answer?
因为我体贴视觉障碍人士,本。
Because I'm considerate visually, Ben.
本。好了。两票给本。约翰·塔图罗。
Ben. There we go. Two for Ben. John Taturo.
我投了自己一票。
I voted for myself.
哦。哦。投了自己一票。是的。我我看出策略来了。
Oh. Oh. Voted for himself. Yes. I I'm seeing a strategy here.
扎克,我
Zach, I
写了本,但我也投了自己。
wrote Ben, but I also put also me.
扎克,你不能每次都投自己。
Zach, you can't vote for yourself every time.
是啊。我确实想加入纽约尼克斯队。
Yeah. I did wanna be on the New York Knicks.
好吧。帕特里夏。她写了约翰,字迹美极了。哇。太棒了。
Alright. Patricia. She wrote she wrote John with some amazing penmanship. Wow. Amazing.
那是书法,帕特里夏。我真希望真希望家里的听众能看到此刻的艺术创作。本,
That is calligraphy, Patricia. I wish I wish the listeners at home could see the artistry that's happening right now. Ben,
我写了约翰·塔图罗。约翰·塔图罗先生。
I you put put John Taturo. Mister John Taturo.
哦。最后,特拉梅尔?我写了本。他写了本。好的。
Oh. And finally, Tramel? I put Ben. He put Ben. Okay.
好吧,让我们来揭晓答案。让我们看看答案是什么。约翰,你认为如果你在队里,尼克斯队能打进冠军赛吗?
Well, let's let's find out. Let's find out what the answer was. Yeah. John, do you think that the the Knicks would have made it to the championship with you on the team?
不能。哦,好吧。
No. Oh, okay.
我本可以成为第十二人。
How I could have been on I could have been the twelfth man.
真的吗?如果斯派克·李在场边对你大喊大叫,你还会和他合作吗?
Yeah. Really? Yeah. Would you still have worked with Spike Lee with him yelling at you from the sidelines?
或者会
Or would
当然。我会叫他坐好,因为他从来
you Sure. I would tell him to sit out because he never
反正也没发生过。顺便说一句,约翰、布里特、扎克、亚当和本一起去看过尼克斯和自由队的比赛,布里特还是高中篮球队的成员。
happened anyway. So By the way, John, Britt, Zach, Adam, and Ben have been to Knicks and Liberty games together, and Britt was on her high school basketball team. Yeah. Yeah.
是的。你篮球打得不错,对吧?
Yeah. And you were a good basketball player. Right?
那待会儿要不要打一场看看?
Well, do you wanna play later and see?
我很乐意。我们应该试试。我们还没一起打过球呢。
I would like to do that. We should do that. We've never done that. Yeah.
是啊。我保证你比我强多了。
Yeah. I guarantee you're better than than I am.
我,本,还有你。
Me, Ben, you.
我们可以
We could
组个队。
form a team.
呃,扎克也想加入,所以我不能让你
Well, Zach wanted to be also, so I can't give
加入
you on
队伍。
the team.
要我
Want me
加入你们队吗?我水平很烂的。
on your team. I'm horrible.
我会...我们可以
I will we'll
那么做
do that
游戏。我来当裁判。好的。
game. I'll be the umpire. Okay.
那个游戏稍后会为Patreon订阅者开放。
That game will be for the Patreon subscribers later on.
你加入了
You're in
领先。第一轮的最后一个问题。哦。如果这辆奥迪是一扇门,它会是一扇纱门。这是谁?
the lead. Final question of the first round. Oh. If this Audi were a door, they would be a screen door. Who is this?
如果这辆奥迪是一扇门,它会是一扇纱门。对于在家收听的听众,他们现在都在面面相觑。非常阿加莎·克里斯蒂式的氛围,现在有种‘然后一个都不剩’的感觉。很多奇怪的事情。这是个奇怪的问题。
If this Audi were a door, they'd be a screen door. For the listeners at home, they are all staring at each other. Very Agatha Christie, and then there were none energy going on right now. A lot of weirdness. That's a weird question.
这是个非常奇怪的问题,也是个非常奇怪的答案。而这个可能
It's a very weird question and a very weird answer. And this one could
是观众中的某个人吗?或者不是?
be someone in the audience or no?
不。不。这个不是,扎克。不是。是你们七人中的一个。
No. No. This no, Zach. No. It's it's one of you, seven.
好了。音乐结束了,我们开始吧。亚当,你觉得会是谁?布里特。布里特。
Alright. Music's done, and here we go. Adam, who do you think it would be? Britt. Britt.
好吧。布里特,你说会是谁来着?看他把字写得多大。Helvetica字体,64号。
Alright. Britt, who you who did you say it would be? Well, look how big he wrote it. Helvetica, 64 Point.
没错。
That's right.
布里特,你的答案?嘿。确实,我刚看到你写的内容了。
Britt, your answer? Hey. Well, definitely, you just I saw what you wrote.
我看到海伦娜了。
I saw Helena.
我拒绝回答。哦。
I refuse to answer. Oh.
我可以告诉你我看到的。上面写着'我'。我现在确认这一点。
I I can tell you what I saw. It said ME. And I am confirming that right now.
好的。扎克?我也写了布里特。好的。帕特里夏?
Alright. Zach? I also wrote Britt. Okay. Patricia?
布里特。
Britt.
布里特。我觉得布里特本该回答一个马戏团帐篷飘动的。
Britt. I think Britt should have answered a circus tent flout.
哦。如果你看过她的电影《马戏团人物》,那是一部精彩的短片。现在可以在线观看了。太棒了。给你个小推荐。
Oh. If you've seen her movie Circus Person, it is a fantastic short film. Now you can see it online. It's amazing. Giving you a little shout out.
谢谢。试着帮你小小助推一下。给你给你那个老套的,遣散费播客的推广。本,你选了谁?
Thank you. Trying to help you little boost. Giving you giving you the old the old app, the severance podcast boost. Ben, who did you pick?
我我完全没听懂问题,到现在还是不明白游戏规则。我我一时慌张,就说了亚当。这背后没有任何理由。
I I completely didn't understand the question, and I'm still don't understand the game. I I just panicked, and I said Adam. I have no reasoning behind it.
那是张照片吗
Is that a picture
我的?那张照片是...对。你微笑的样子。好吧。我
of me? That was a picture of yeah. You smiling. Okay. I
喜欢这张。
like it.
我当时在那两人之间犹豫。
Well, I was between those two.
抱歉。我早该知道
I'm sorry. I knew knew
特拉梅尔在排队。
that Tramel was in line.
特拉梅尔谢谢。你的答案是什么?
And Tramel Thank you. What your answer is?
呃,我我我是本的加一,所以选了亚当。
Well, I I I was Ben's plus one, so I went with Adam.
哦,好的。那我们给Britt记五分,Adam两分。来看看正确答案,你说是Britt?Britt?
Oh, okay. Well We'll put behind five for Britt, two for Adam. Let's see the correct You said Britt? Britt?
你说了Britt。好的。
You said Britt. Okay.
公布正确答案吧。
Do the correct answer.
对。Britt?没错。
Yeah. Britt? Yep.
Britt Lauer。
Britt Lauer.
John三战三胜。John还没输过。
John is John is three for three. John is undefeated.
顺便说下,我想读她的完整答案。她会是个通往纱窗门廊的纱门。哦。所以这里面有些
By the way, I wanna read her full answer. She would be a screened door to a screened in porch. Oh. So there is some
噢,好吧,那个
Oh, well, that
嵌套的概念。为什么是这个答案?
inception stuff going on. Why why that answer?
为什么不呢?是啊。
Why not? Yeah.
但当你被问到那个问题时是什么时候?
But did when when were you asked that?
昨天。我还以为那里不会有蚊子。你得挪位置。我讨厌蚊子。
Yesterday. I just also thought there's not gonna be any mosquitoes in there. You gotta move. I don't like mosquitoes.
嗯,那是个非常实际的回答。看来帕特里夏肯定特别讨厌蚊子,因为她装了滑动玻璃门。
Well, then that's a very practical answer. Now well, Patricia must really not like mosquitoes because she put sliding glass door.
那可以收进隐藏式收纳袋里。
That tucks away into a hidden pocket.
哦不错。丹挂了珠帘。嗯。哦该死。
Oh, nice. Dan put beaded curtain. Mhmm. Oh, damn.
挺好的。我喜欢蚊子。我喜欢让它们飞进来。哇哦。
That's good. I like mosquitoes. I like them to get in. Wow.
好吧。那么丹,作为我们的记分员,选手们表现如何?
Okay. So well, Dan, as our scorekeeper, how are our contestants doing?
好的。目前最后一名是四人并列。行吧。本、特鲁梅尔、布里特和亚当各得一分。
Okay. So in in last place, we have a four way tie. Okay. Alright. Between Ben, Trummel, Brit, and Adam, each with one.
中间位置是帕特里夏和扎克。
In middle place, we have Patricia and Zach.
而当前卫冕冠军是约翰·塔图罗先生。哦。以...
And then our current reigning champion is mister John Taturo. Oh. With
三。好吧。未来的纽约尼克。
three. Alright. Future New York Nick.
我实际上是零分,因为我拒绝回答最后一个问题。
I actually have zero because I refused to answer that last one.
哦。哦,确实如此。
Oh. Oh, that's true.
你要
You're gonna
拿走?不。拿走我的不。你应该有一个。
take away? No. Take away my No. You should have one.
不。把它拿走。
No. Take it away.
好吧。好的。好的。布里森最后
Well, okay. Okay. Okay. Britson last with
零分。不。恭喜大家,特别是约翰。但是,约翰,记住,科尔的九大核心原则之一是谦逊。是的。
zero. No. Congrats, everyone, especially John. But, John, remember, one of Kear's nine core principles is humility. Yes.
所以别太自信了。
So let's not get too confident.
我其实很疲惫。
I'm I'm exhausted, actually.
好的。好的。很好。没问题。
Okay. Okay. Good. Alright.
接下来我将以团队形式进行几轮比赛。团队得分最终会加到个人得分上决定胜负。现在公布分组——大家都准备好了吗?
I'm gonna play the following rounds in teams. Your team points will be added to your individual points at the end to determine the winner. Here are your teams. Are we ready?
准备好了。
Yes.
好。本、特拉梅尔和帕特里夏,第一组。你们
Yes. Ben, Tramel, and Patricia, team one. There you
上吧。三胞胎组合。
go. Triplets.
你们有队名吗?
Do you have a team name?
神奇三侠?
Wonder triplets?
神奇三侠。
Wonder triplets.
神奇兄妹。
Wonder siblings.
噢,神奇三侠。不错。这名字很棒。冰山组合。
Oh, wonder triplets. Okay. That's really good. Icebergs.
第一组是亚当和冰山组合。提醒一下,我知道。你们这死亡金属风格真够可以的。没错。最后是这对可爱迷人的组合,美国甜心——扎克和约翰。
One What team is Adam and Icebergs. Mind you, I know. How death metal of you. That's right. And finally, the adorable, lovely pair, America's sweethearts, Zach and John.
哦,你们俩有...
Oh. And do you guys have
队名吗?
a team name?
有的。
Yes. We do.
叫什么?Z套餐。Z套餐。
What is it? Z Pak. Z Pak.
没错。
That's right.
你们总随身带着Z套餐。把Z套餐准备好。以防万一我们生病。
You always have them on a set. Z Pak. Have those Z Pak's ready. Okay. Just in case we get sick.
现在正式开始。接下来是「真实还是瑞肯」环节。我会朗读一些段落,你们要判断它们出自基尔最畅销作家瑞肯·黑尔斯的《本真的你》,还是现实中的真实畅销书作家。准备好了吗?游戏开始。
So now really good. It is time for Real or Ricken? This I'm gonna read passages, and you have to decide whether they're from Keir's best selling author, Ricken Hales, the you you are, or from an actual best selling author in real life. So here we go. Let's play.
第一条引言,是真实还是瑞肯?预备?引文如下:播种思想,收获行动;播种行动,收获习惯;
In this first quote, is this first quote real or ricken? Ready? Here's the quote. Sow a thought, reap an action. Sow an action, reap a habit.
播种习惯,收获性格;播种性格,收获命运。
Sow a habit, reap a character. Sow a character, reap a destiny.
是
Is
是真的吗?是瑞金吗?是的。我也这么认为。是的。
it real? Is it Rickin'? Yeah. I think so too. Yeah.
我也这么认为。
I think so too.
是的。认为是真的。好吧。
Yeah. Think real. Alright.
时间到了。让我们看看团队的答案。我们先来看看冰山组的回答。冰山组,你们怎么说?是真的还是瑞金?
Time is up. Let's see the team's answers. Let's go first to the icebergs. Icebergs, what did you say? Real or Rickin'?
哦。真的。真的。真的。
Oh. Real. Real. Real.
真的。真的。
Real. Real.
好的。他们说是真的。我们要输了,已经选择了。
Okay. They're saying real. We're going to lose has picked.
真的。不是的。
Real. Not Yeah.
好的。最后,Z组也发表了意见
Okay. And finally, the z pack chimes in with
真实。
Real.
真实。答案是肯定的。这是真的。这是真的。下一个。
Real. The answer is Yep. It is real. It is real. Next one.
那么当毒药由言语构成时,我们该如何从血管中吸出毒液?从医学角度,我们做不到。真实还是瑞肯。好吧。这次我们从Z包开始。
So how do we suck poison from our veins when that poison is made of words? Medically, we cannot. Real or RICKEN. Alright. This time, let's start with the Z Pak.
你写了什么?瑞肯。对。瑞肯。好的。
What did you put down? Ricken. Yeah. Ricken. Okay.
那么,我们要放弃他的选择吗?瑞肯。瑞肯。最后,冰山们在说什么?
And, we're going to lose his put down? Ricken. Ricken. And finally, the icebergs are saying?
瑞肯。
Ricken.
瑞肯。让我们看看谁是对的。是瑞肯。哦,是瑞肯。引自我们亲爱的瑞肯·黑尔。
Ricken. And let's see who is right. That's Ricken. Oh, that's Ricken. A quote from our very own Ricken Hale.
现在是最后一轮。这句话是真实还是瑞肯,准备好了吗?如果你的行为取悦了大多数人,那你很可能在做错事,真实还是瑞肯。能告诉我们出处语言吗?
And now it is time for the final round. Is this quote real or Rick and get ready? If you behave in a manner pleasing to most, then you're probably doing something wrong, real or rickin'. Can we get language of origin?
我们
We
不知道。我抱歉。我们没有这个信息,扎克。呃,所有答案都提交了吗?
don't know. I I'm sorry. We do not have that information, Zach. I well, the are all the answers in?
不,我们需要再等一下。不行。
No. We need a second. No.
让我们再给他放一遍音乐。
Let's give him the music one more time.
要用英国口音说那个吗?
That with an English accent?
哦,当然。绝对要。如果你的行为方式取悦了大多数人...嗯...那你很可能做错了什么。哦。
Oh, yes. Absolutely. If you behave in a manner pleasing to most Mhmm. Then you are probably doing something wrong. Oh.
好吧,现在我们需要改变你的...是的。
Well, now we need to change your Yeah.
你还需要其他口音练习吗?好的。捷克斯洛伐克口音。不行。
Do you need any other accent work? Yeah. Czechoslovakia. No.
好吧。嗯,我...
Alright. Well, I'm
只是说试播季快到了。那可能对我有帮助。对吧?我们...我们准备好了。好的。
just saying pilot season's coming up. That could help me. Right? We're we're ready. Alright.
我们开始。首先我们要去...我们会输的。真的。真的。然后我们去冰山。
We go. Let's go first to we're going to lose. Real. Real. Then let's go to icebergs.
哦,对。对。对。对。真的。
Oh, Yep. Yep. Yep. Yep. Real.
真的。哦,我真希望你能看看帕特丽夏在家写的字。太美了。天哪。美极了。
Real. Oh, I wish you could see Patricia's handwriting at home. Gorgeous. Oh my god. Gorgeous.
抱歉,我没来得及做那个。最后是Z Pak。真的。真的。
I'm sorry. I didn't have time to do that. And finally, the Z Pak. Real. Real.
真的。让我们看看答案。
Real. Let's see the answer.
真的。
Real.
现在我们
Now we
会因为你的口音而属于我们。
will be ours because of your accent.
等等。马上要出现一个加分环节。准备好了吗?第一个举手的队伍,由我们的评委决定。扎克。
Hang on. There's a bonus point situation about to happen. Okay? First team to raise their hands, and, our judges put it. Zach.
评委评委,但你先站起来。
Judge Judge, but you stand first.
第一个举手的队伍。好的。
First team to raise their hands. Alright.
Z Pac,得一分。但不是。它是
Z Pac, one point. But no. It's
我是说,你不得不承认他们这一点。对吧?
I mean, you kinda have to give it to them. Right?
附加题:最后那条真实引言是谁写的?哦,该死。有人举手吗?谁?好的。
For the bonus point, who wrote that final real quote? Oh, shit. Hands up? Anyone? Yes.
我们在这儿。不。谁先举手并答对
We're here. No. Whoever gets their hands up first and gets it right
现在。能说个首字母吗?能说名字的首字母吗?
at this point. Can you give an initial? Can you give a first initial?
如果你需要的话。呃不行。你得说出全名。
If you if you need to. Well, no. You gotta give the name.
全名。
The name.
谁写的?好吧,如果
Who wrote it? Well, if
由于法律原因我们不能透露上一条的作者,我猜是现场某位,而且
we weren't allowed to say who wrote the previous one for legal reasons, I'm gonna guess it's someone here, and
我要说是,
I'm gonna say,
你,帕特?不对。答错了。还有人吗?好的。
you, Pat? No. That is wrong. Anyone else? Yes.
关于你的理论,你没法说出来。那可能意味着这个人已经去世了。
For your theory, you couldn't say it. That means maybe it's somebody who's, like, dead
是啊。
Yeah.
而且是像本杰明·富兰克林这样的公众人物。
And public like Benjamin Franklin.
本杰明·富兰克林。诡异得很接近,但错了。
Benjamin Franklin. Weirdly close, but wrong.
托马斯·杰斐逊。
Thomas Jefferson.
肯定已经去世了。
Must have died.
哦,对了。抱歉。那应该是你答错时的提示音。
Oh, that's right. I'm sorry. That was supposed to be the sound for when you get it wrong.
我我催你了。等等。等一下。
I I rushed you. Wait. Wait.
还以为是扎克。
Thought that was Zach.
答案是,这就是为什么那个革命时期的
The answer is, and this is why that that Revolutionary
我们能不能拿到首字母?你说
Can't we get the initials? You said
他在政府部门工作过吗?
Was he in the government?
你想要首字母?是的。
You want you want the initials? Yeah.
然后写成政府。尽快
And then write it government. Fast as
你能做到。我会给出首字母,然后你们可以举手。准备好了吗?
you can. I will give the initials, and then you guys can raise your hands. You ready?
好的。没问题。
Yeah. Okay.
他曾在政府工作过?BS。BS。是本·斯蒂勒吗?
And was he in the government? BS. BS. That Ben Stiller?
是本·斯蒂勒。什么?我确实写了这个。什么?哦,摸摸这本书?
It was Ben Stiller. What? I actually wrote that. What? Oh, and feel this book?
最后一句引述来自贾宁·格罗夫洛和本·斯蒂勒的《哇》。自助书。你知道吗?《感受这本书》是一本性指南,关于自我赋权、精神至上和性地位。不。
That last quote is from Janine Grofflow and Ben Stiller's Wow. Self help book. Did you know? Feel this book in a sexual guide to self empowerment, spiritual supremacy, and sexual status. No.
是我们写的。
We wrote that.
本杰明,我是
Benjamin I'm
那是我们写的。
We wrote that.
确实写了确实写了那个。哇。
Did write did write that. Wow.
我能问问冰山团队
Can I ask team iceberg
他们对这件事的感受吗
how they feel about the
那个事实挺好的?
fact that That was good?
给你那个问题对吧?就像二十五年前我们写的
Gave you that question right? It's like twenty five years ago we wrote
那本书。
that book.
很久以前了。是啊。是啊。是啊。
Long time ago. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
嗯我记得珍妮
Well I thought I remember Janine
挣扎着我只答对了一半。
struggling I got half right.
是的,你做到了。你说了本杰明。对,我管你那本书叫那个名字
Yeah. You did. You said Benjamin. Yeah. I called you that book
那时候。
back then.
没错,就在那里面某个地方。那是
Yeah. It was in there somewhere. That's
你就是那个人。很酷。
You were the one. That's cool.
所以我要给Z Pak
So I'm giving Z Pak
加一分。是的。
a point for that. Yes.
对。然后
Yeah. And then the
举手也要加分。而且
point for raising my hand as well. And
你不可能输,我支持这一点。
you can't lose I support that.
哇,我太喜欢了。是的。丹,各队表现如何?我们现在处于什么位置?
Wow. I love it. Yes. Dan, how are how are the teams doing? Where where are we right now?
嗯,并列倒数第一意味着我们要输了。
Well, tied for last is we are going to lose
一座冰山。一座冰山。没错。
An iceberg. An iceberg. Yeah.
确实如此。
True to
这场比赛。然后遥遥领先的是Z Pak。
the game. And and then way way out in first is Z Pak.
对,对。四分。
Yeah. Yeah. Four points.
这些人肯定会没完没了地炫耀。别走开,广告之后马上回来继续《琐事锦标赛》。
We're never gonna hear the end of this from these guys. Don't go anywhere. We've got more Tournament of Fripperies right after this.
亚当,如果我们的合作伙伴ZipRecruiter正在帮Lumen招聘各种职位,他们会用哪些关键词?
Adam, if our partner ZipRecruiter was helping Lumen hire for various roles Yeah. What kind of keywords would they use?
哦,能忍受荧光灯照明。
Oh, can withstand fluorescent lighting.
不错。喜欢漫长幽闭的走廊。完美。鼓乐队队长。山羊爱好者。
That's good. Enjoys long, claustrophobic hallways. Perfect. Drum major. Goat lover.
我确切知道Lumen会非常喜欢用那些特定关键词快速筛选简历。而且他们
I know for a fact that Lumen would love to search resumes quickly with those particular keywords. And that they
第二天就能与合格的提炼师沟通,这在突然有提炼师离职时特别有帮助。
can talk to qualified refiners the very next day, which is especially helpful if suddenly a refiner goes missing.
所以如果你是需要招聘的企业主,ZipRecruiter拥有所有这些工具和功能,甚至更多,它们的设计宗旨就是让招聘更快更简单。听起来确实很棒。
So if you're a business owner who needs to hire, ZipRecruiter has all these tools and features and more, and they're designed to make hiring faster and easier. I mean, that sounds great.
我告诉你,亲身体验下就知道了。当你免费试用ZipRecruiter时,访问ziprecruiter.com/severance,会有意想不到的惊喜。
I'm telling you, see for yourself. When you try ZipRecruiter for free at ziprecruiter.com/severance, something incredible happens.
哦,没错。ZipRecruiter在速度上表现卓越。其智能技术会立即将你的职位展示给合适的候选人。
Oh, yeah. ZipRecruiter excels at speed. Its smart technology starts showing your job to qualified candidates right away.
所以来看看ZipRecruiter能让招聘变得多快多简单吧。五分之四在ZipRecruiter发布职位的雇主,第一天就能收到优质候选人。
So see how much faster and easier hiring can be with ZipRecruiter. Four out of five employers who post on ZipRecruiter get a quality candidate within the first day.
第一天?
The first day?
对,第一天。是啊,很疯狂对吧。
Yeah. The first day. Yeah. Know. It's insane.
现在就访问ziprecruiter.com/severance免费试用吧。
Just go to ziprecruiter.com/severance right now to try it for free.
网址是ziprecruiter.com/severance。哦,原来severance是这么拼写的。
That's ziprecruiter.com/severance. Oh, that's how you spell severance.
是啊。我已经跟你说了五年了。
Yeah. I've been telling you for five years now.
只需简单一步,即刻拥有更光滑、更明亮的肌肤。每日微晶焕肤粉能为您带来梦寐以求的光滑透亮肌肤,同时不损伤皮肤屏障。这款温和的去角质粉末遇水激活,能抚平粗糙纹理,提亮肤色。它功效显著足以见效,却又温和到可以每天使用,甚至适用于敏感肌肤。亲眼见证效果吧。
Get smoother, brighter skin instantly in one easy step. Daily Microfoliant gives you the smooth, glowy skin you want without damaging your skin barrier. This gentle exfoliating powder activates with water to smooth out rough texture and brighten skin. It's powerful enough to deliver results, yet gentle enough to use every single day, even even on sensitive skin. See the results for yourself.
访问dermalogica.com,结账时使用优惠码smooth,满65美元即可获赠独家免费礼品。
Visit dermalogica.com and use code smooth at cart for an exclusive free gift with $65 purchase.
准备好解放你的乳制品思维了吗?这个夏天,让So Delicious无乳制品冷冻甜品融化你对无乳制品的期待。享受令人惊艳的口味,如海盐焦糖脆脆、巧克力曲奇奶油、曲奇面团等。三十五年来,So Delicious一直以令人瞩目的产品提升风味,这些产品100%无乳制品,经Vegan Action认证纯素,且奶油感令人难以置信,让你的味蕾为之倾倒。解放你的乳制品思维。
Are you ready to dairy free your mind? This summer, melt away your dairy free expectations with So Delicious dairy free frozen desserts. Enjoy mind blowing flavors like salted caramel cluster, chocolate cookies and cream, cookie dough, and more. For over thirty five years, So Delicious has been cranking up the flavor with show stopping products that are 100% dairy free, certified vegan by Vegan Action, and are so unbelievably creamy, your taste buds will do a double take. Dairy free your mind.
访问sodeliciousdairyfree.com。
Visit sodeliciousdairyfree.com.
接下来是浮华大赛的又一回合,为了纪念所有的大词,使用遣散费,多音节地阐述。我会给你们一个词,你们的团队需要给出最佳定义。裁判丹将决定你们中谁的定义最正确。丹,你会给他们多少公平或多少回旋余地?
This next round of the tournament of fripperies in honor of all the big words, use of severance, expounding polysyllabically. I'm gonna give you a word, and your team needs to give your best definition. Judge Dan will decide which of your definitions is the most correct. Dan, how fair or how much leeway will you give them?
我我是说,他们在后台都给了我不同数额的钱。
I I mean, they they have all paid me differing amounts of money backstage.
哦。
Oh.
而这将是一个因素。
And it's gonna be a factor.
好吧。好吧。
Alright. Alright.
好吧,带着这种腐败精神继续前进,这是我们的第一个问题。在第一季中,詹姆斯·伊根称海伦娜为‘发臭的小家伙’。‘fetid’是什么意思?
Well, with that spirit of corruption moving forward, here's our first question. In season one, James Egan calls Helena a fetid moppet. What does fetid mean?
就是,如果这是个不好的词,
Like, if it's a bad thing,
好的。嗯。
Okay. Yeah.
我完全不知道。是啊。想剧透吗?
I have no idea. Yeah. Wanna spoil it?
冰山队,你们认为‘fetid’是什么意思?我们写的是‘腐烂’。
Team Iceberg, what did you think fetid means? We said rotten.
腐烂/变质。
Rotten slash spoiled.
腐烂和变质。好的。变质。变质。变质。
Rotten and spoiled. Okay. Spoiled. Spoiled. Spoiled.
变质。腐烂和变质。好的。变质。
Spoiled. Rotten and spoiled. Okay. Spoiled.
你被宠坏了吗?不好意思。在看我们的答案。没有。
Are you spoiled? Excuse me. Reading our thing. No.
不。不。好吧。看来我们要输了。你们写了什么?
No. No. Okay. Well, we're going to lose. What did you write?
像烂香蕉一样腐败变质的东西。是的。
Something spoiled and rotten like an old banana. Yeah.
哦。哇。最后是迪帕克。
Oh. Wow. And finally, Deepak.
呃,我们这里有个分歧。没错。我们不喜欢你发fetid这个音的方式。哦。有点让人困惑。
Well, we we have a a discrepancy here. That's right. We did not like how you pronounced fetid. Oh. It was a little confusing.
所以我们写了ear。
So we wrote ear.
我们重写了「被洗脑的传声筒」,就像原本是fetid,被选中、被洗脑的。
We wrote rewrote a brainwashed mouthpiece, like, had been fetid, chosen, brainwashed.
我们以为是f
We thought it was f
e t t e d。
e t t e d.
那还是被洗脑的传声筒的发音。
That's still brainwashed mouthpiece. Pronounced it.
Fetted。这样不对吗?还是
Fetted. Is that wrong? Or
Fetted。我们只是需要英式发音。
Fetted. We just needed the British pronunciation.
我们需要哦
We needed Oh
天啊。疲惫不堪。
my god. Fatigue.
训练。训练。训练。训练。雷达。
Training. Training. Training. Training. Rada.
就这样。
That's all.
这些家伙太自大了。他们正在赢。
These guys are so cocky. They're winning.
丹,有人答对了吗?
Dan, did anyone get that right?
好吧,实际上fetid的定义是指气味极其难闻。我我我意思是,你们两个都答得很接近,但我喜欢你用了例子。而且我真的很喜欢布里特给出的那500美元
Well, so the actual definition of of fetid is is smelling extremely unpleasant. And I I I mean, of those two, I mean, you guys both had it pretty close, but I liked your use of an example. And I really liked the the $500 that Britt gave
我。哦,不错。
me. Oh, nice.
所以我决定选择我们要输了。
So I am going to go with we're going to lose.
是的。哇。
Yes. Wow.
给你。嘿。
There you go. Hey.
是啊。这些挑衅的话。
Yeah. The fighting words.
丹,你在分配这些分数时,有没有想过一个被洗脑的传声筒会有多难闻?
Dan, did you consider how bad a brainwashed mouthpiece would smell when you gave out
那些分数?闻起来真的很糟糕。
those points? Smell really bad.
他旁边是什么东西,
What is it next to him and
不过,什么是被洗脑的传声筒?
What is a brainwashed mouthpiece though?
好吧,本,
Well, Ben,
我很高兴你问了这个问题。
I'm glad you asked.
我们正在质疑这一点。
We're challenging that.
好的。我很高兴Z Pak把这个变成了模拟联合国。
Okay. I'm I'm I'm glad that Z Pak is turning this into model UN.
我们正在为此搭建场景。为了我们的
We're on the set for it. For our
最后一轮比赛,好的。关于多音节词的阐述,我们将从Milchick先生的绩效评估中学习,并开始简化我们的语言。我们必须简化那种语言。用你自己的话告诉我们,最简单的方式来表达以下短语:庆祝某人肉体诞生的纪念。
for our final round Alright. Of expounding polysyllabically, We're going to learn from Mr. Milchick's performance review and begin simplifying our language. We've to simplify that language. Tell us, in your own words, what is the simplest way to say the following phrase: Felicitations commemorating the occurrence of one's emergence into corporeality.
我听着这首歌做仰卧起坐。
I do my abs to this song.
是的,复制迎合。
Yeah, copy caters.
怎么了?我们在看。我以为亚当也在作弊?
What's up? We're looking. I thought Adam cheating too?
哦我的
Oh my
天啊。好吧。现在音乐结束了。时间到了。我们从Z包开始吧。
god. Okay. Well, we're now the the music's done. The time is up. Let's start with the z pack.
毫无疑问。
Hands down.
生日快乐。生日快乐。好的。冰山组,你们想出了什么?
Happy birthday. Happy birthday. Alright. And icebergs, what did you guys come up with?
生日快乐。生日快乐是但是呃哦。史蒂夫·旺达风格。
Happy birthday. Happy birthday was But Uh-oh. Stevie Wonder style.
哦,聪明。哦,这能帮我们省点钱。最后,我们还是会输。
Oh, smart. Oh. That's gonna save us some money. And finally, we're going to lose.
生日快乐。
Happy birthday.
哦,我的天哪。丹,这句话最简单的表达方式是什么?答案就是生日快乐。没错。生日快乐。
Oh, my goodness. Dan, what was the simplest way to say that phrase? The answer is happy birthday. That's right. Happy birthday.
你打算怎么给这个打分?
How are you going to score this one?
嗯,我是说,从技术上讲他们都答对了。
Well, I mean, they all technically got it right.
是的。帕特里夏,你一直在后面画眼睛吗?
Yep. Patricia, have you been drawing eyeballs back there?
嗯哼。因为...因为我喜欢那样。
Mhmm. Because because I like that.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我画了个小蛋糕。你画了个小蛋糕?我说的是史蒂夫·汪达。
I did a little cake. You did a little cake? I said Stevie Wonder.
好吧。我
Alright. I
本来打算给冰山队的,但是
was gonna give it to Iceberg, but
他们现在有点渴了。
they're kinda thirsty right now.
这不公平。
That's not fair.
天啊。这不公平。我还是决定给冰山队。
Oh my god. That's not fair. I'm still gonna give it to berg.
这是个挑战。好吧。丹,现在各队比分是多少?
It's a challenge. Alright. Well, Dan, what do what are the team scores right now?
目前所有队伍都以四分并列第一和最后一名。
The teams are currently all tied at first and last place with four.
哇哦。是平局吗?是的。好吧,你们知道吗?
Wow. Oh. Is it a tie? Yeah. Well, you know what?
对吧?真巧你提到这个,因为我们正好准备了平局加赛环节。现在进入加赛——两个伊根和一个谎言。一切在此一举,这是我们的终极对决,也是最真实的考验。
Right? Funny you should mention that because we have a tiebreaker round ready just in case that happens. So here, for the tiebreaker round, two Eagans and a lie. It all comes down to this. It's our final game, and it's our truest test.
我们来玩「两个伊根和一个谎言」。一道选择题将决定王冠归属。你们都准备好了吗?
Let's play two Eagans and a lie. One multiple choice question lies between you and the crown. Are you guys all ready?
准备好了。
Yes.
好的。请全神贯注听题。根据基尔的第四附录,迪特尔·伊根的哪个身体部位在沃斯霍洛没有发生变化?选项A,他的嘴消失了,使他别无选择,只能倾听自己将血脉倾泻在泥土上的声音?选项B,他的头发变成了苔藓,轻易从他流血的头皮上脱落?
Okay. Really, really focus on this. According to Keir's fourth appendix, which body part of Dieter Egan's did not change at Woes Hollow? Was it a, his mouth, which disappeared, leaving him no choice but to listen as he spilt his lineage upon the soil? B, his hair, which turned into moss that tore easily from his bleeding scalp?
还是选项C,他的眼球因颅骨突然涌出的脓液而从眼窝中爆出?
Or c, his eye, which popped from its socket driven by a sudden torrent of pus from his skull.
但等等。问题是哪个部位没有变化?哪个没有变化?他的
But wait. The question is which did not change? Which did not change? His
嘴消失了,头发变成了苔藓,或是眼球从颅骨中爆出。
mouth disappeared, his hair turned into moss, or his eye popped out of his skull.
眼球从颅骨中爆出了。
The eye popped out of his skull.
其中一件事没有发生。其中一件事没有改变。好了,时间到。我们先从即将输掉的队伍开始。
One of those things didn't happen. One of those things didn't change. Okay. Time is up. Let's go first to we're going to lose.
你们选了‘嘴’。
You picked Mouth.
感觉你们在偷听。他们...他们偷听到了我们的对话。
Feel like you were listening. They were they overheard us.
你们偷听我们了吗?
Did you guys overheard us?
我知道。没有。
I know. No.
你听到了吗?我
Did you overheard? I
什么都没听到。真是疑神疑鬼。
didn't overhear anything. So paranoid.
好了。现在我们去冰山那边。天啊。一张嘴。一张嘴。
Alright. Now let's go to the icebergs. Jesus. A mouth. A mouth.
最后,
And finally,
我们甚至不能结婚。
We can't even marry each other.
我是说,我们我们我
I mean, we we I
原本以为我们已经
was under the impression that we had
达成一致了。我是不是把‘嘴’这个词念错了?怎么回事?好吧。我
agreed. Did I pronounce my mouth incorrectly? What happened? Okay. What I
写的是‘苍鹭给莫斯’,还加了‘臭烘烘’这个词。但约翰约翰认为我们之前已经同意用‘嘴’了,所以我我我甚至不知道该怎么
wrote was Heron to Moss, and I also added the word stinky. But John John thinks that we had agreed on on mouth, so I I I don't even know how to
我不知道。
I don't know.
提醒一下,现在说“Zoloft”这个词要用“mouth”发音。无论是美式还是英式口音,“mouth”的发音都一样。
Just so you know, mouth Zoloft now. Mouth is the same in American or British dialect.
对。丹,正确答案是什么?
Yeah. Dan, what's the correct answer?
正确答案是a,mouth。mouth。没错。
The correct answer is a, mouth. Mouth. Yeah.
答案是a。迪特尔·伊根的嘴并没有消失。那么谁是我们的赢家?我们...
The answer was a. Dieter Egan's mouth did not disappear. So who is our winner? We so
你们有在纸上画图吗?
did did you guys draw a picture on yours?
对。对。
Yeah. Yeah.
画还在上面吗?
Did is it still there?
我能看看吗?
Can I see it?
不。在的。
Nope. Yep.
不。你们没画。不。我们画了。
No. You didn't. No. We did.
冰山确实画了一幅画。
Iceberg did do a picture.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
而且真的很棒。他们之间也达成了共识。
And it's really nice. And they also agreed between them.
哦。是的。
Oh. Yeah.
所以我要颁发比赛的制胜分
So I'm going to award the game winning point
给冰山队。
to Iceberg.
天啊。什么
Oh my god. What
一场激动人心的比赛。冰山队的队员们,你们是基拉和足球真正的孩子。我们我们不接受那个决定,道格。我们要在Z Pac中输了。非常感谢你们的参与。
an exciting game. Team Iceberg, you are true children of Kira and the football We we don't accept that, Doug. We don't accept that decision. We're going to lose in Z Pac. I'm so thank you for playing.
我非常抱歉。好的。谢谢。非常感谢大家。谢谢帕特和奥斯威尔。
I'm so sorry. Okay. Thank you. Thank you guys so much. Thanks, Pat and Oswell.
我 我
I I
为你们提交了。我们会拿到下一个的。
turn it in for you guys. We'll get a We'll get a next.
非常感谢你们让我做这件事。谢谢。CPAC将
Thank you guys for letting me do this so much. Thank you. CPAC will
会回来的。谢谢。
be back. Thank you.
谢谢。
Thank you.
好了。就这样吧。我想就这样了。Patton,谢谢你。我们要感谢所有参赛者和在场的嘉宾们。
Alright. That's it. I think that's it. Patton, thank you. We have to thank all all everybody in our contestants and our guests here.
是的。Zach、John、Rick、Carmel、Patricia。
Yes. Zach, John, Rick, Carmel, Patricia.
还有我们的评委Dan Erickson。
And our judge, Dan Erickson.
是的。你。
Yes. You.
还有Randy George用特雷门琴演奏了我们的主题曲。
And Randy George for performing our theme song on Theremin.
是的。谢谢你,Randy。还有Teddy Shapiro,他在这里创作了主题曲和所有那些音乐。
Yes. Thank you, Randy. And for Teddy Shapiro, who's here for writing the theme song. And all that music.
感谢Noya House让我们使用这个绝佳的空间。非常感谢。
And thank you to Noya House for letting us use this incredible space. Thank you so much.
是的。还要感谢Barry Finkel,以及所有促成此事的人,他们为我们制作了这场现场播客。这真是...
Yes. And thanks to Barry Finkel, everybody who made this possible, who produced this live podcast for us. This was And really that's
本期节目到此结束。由Ben和Adam主持的《离职》播客下周将继续更新。
it for the episode. The severance podcast with Ben and Adam will be back again next week.
没错。你可以在Apple TV+上观看《离职》的所有剧集,并在Apple Podcasts上关注我们的播客。我是Ben Stiller。我是Adam Scott。感谢收听,也谢谢大家到场。
Yes. And you can stream every episode of Severance on Apple TV plus and follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts. I'm Ben Stiller. And I'm Adam Scott. Thank you for listening, and thanks for coming.
谢谢大家到场。
Thanks for coming.
感谢各位的光临。
Thank you for coming, everybody.
你知道吗?我敢打赌。
You know what? I bet.
我赌是只飞蛾,现在就这么做。我敢打赌。
I bet it's a moth, and do that now. I bet.
嘿,我是Adam。如果想看我们提到的Bendo照片、Patricia的艺术解答,或者《离职》主题曲的特雷门琴演奏,苹果会在YouTube上发布今天节目的视频。记得去看看。哦,John Dotturro,如果你在听的话,Patton最初说过团队分数会在锦标赛结束时加到个人分数里决定胜者。
Hey. It's Adam again. If you wanna see any of the Bendo photos we were talking about or Patricia's work of art answers or the Theremin performance of the Severance theme song, Apple will be posting a video of today's episode on YouTube. Make sure to check it out. Oh, and John Dotturro, if you're listening, Patton originally said that the team scores would be added to the individual scores at the end of the tournament to determine the winner.
仔细查看录像后,可以确认你确实是Frippery比赛的冠军。恭喜你获得这份至高荣誉。《离职》播客由Ben Stiller和Adam Scott主持,由Odyssey、Red Hour Productions和Great Scott联合呈现。
After carefully reviewing the footage, it is clear that you were indeed the Frippery champion. Felicitations on this utmost honor. The severance podcast with Ben Stiller and Adam Scott is a presentation of Odyssey, Red Hour Productions, and Great Scott.
如果你喜欢这个节目,请务必在苹果播客、Spotify或其他你选择的播客平台上给它评分并留下评论。这真的会产生很大影响。
If you like the show, be sure to rate and review this podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your other podcast platform of choice. It really makes a difference.
如果你有关于遣散费的问题,请拨打我们的热线电话(212) 830-3816。我们可能会在播客中播放你的语音留言并解答你的问题。
If you've got a question about severance, call our hotline, (212) 830-3816. We just might play your voice mail and answer your question on the podcast.
我们的执行制片人是巴里·芬克尔、加布里埃尔·刘易斯、娜奥米·斯科特和利亚·里斯·丹尼斯。本节目由本·戈德伯格制作。
Our executive producers are Barry Finkel, Gabrielle Lewis, Naomi Scott, and Leah Reese Dennis. This show is produced by Ben Goldberg.
混音和母带处理由汉尼斯·布朗完成。节目片段由第五季公司提供。音乐由西奥多·夏皮罗创作。特别感谢奥德赛团队的莫拉·柯伦、埃里克·唐纳利、迈克尔·莱维、梅丽莎·韦斯特、凯特·罗斯、库特·考特尼和希拉里·舒夫。
It was mixed and mastered by Hannes Brown. Show clips are courtesy of fifth season. Music by Theodore Shapiro. Special thanks to the team at Odyssey, Maura Curran, Eric Donnelly, Michael LeVey, Melissa Wester, Kate Rose, Kurt Courtney, and Hillary Schuff.
以及红时团队的约翰·莱舍、卡罗琳娜·佩萨科夫、让·巴勃罗·安东内蒂、阿什温·拉梅什、玛丽亚·诺托、约翰·贝克和萨姆·里昂。
And the team at Red Hour, John Lesher, Carolina Pesakov, Jean Pablo Antonetti, Ashwin Ramesh, Maria Noto, John Baker, and Sam Lyon.
还有Great Scott的凯文·科特、乔什·马丁以及Rise Management的克里斯蒂·史密斯。特别感谢我们在苹果公司、1983创意公司和银河高地娱乐公司共事的所有人。没有你们,我们这个小播客团队不可能完成这场现场演出和视频特辑。
And at Great Scott, Kevin Cotter, Josh Martin, and Christy Smith at Rise Management. And a special thank you to everyone we worked with at Apple, nineteen eighty three Creative, and Galaxy Heights Entertainment. Our little podcast team couldn't have pulled off this live show and video episode without you.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。