本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
感谢您收听本播客,本节目现已在 Spotify、Apple 播客、podcast1.com 以及您收听播客的任何平台上线。
Thank you for listening to this podcast one production now available on Spotify, apple podcasts, podcast1.com, and anywhere else you get your podcasts.
这个夏天,有一件重要的事情我必须确保你知道:盒子。
An important thing that I need to make sure you know about this summer is the box.
Cause Box 已经来了。
The cause box is here.
夏季 Cause Box 在售罄前四期盒子后,刚刚推出了他们的夏季盒子(剧透警告):他们已在官网和 Instagram 上公布了夏季产品,请立即在 causebox.com/spidey 预订您的夏季盒子,使用代码 Spidey 可享受 30% 折扣。
The summer cause box after selling out their last four boxes cause box just launched their summer box spoiler alert, they are revealing their summer products on their website and on their Instagram at cause box reserve your summer box now use code Spidey to get 30% off your box at causebox.com/spidey.
你好,欢迎收听《让 Spidey 出名》的新一期节目,哦,不。
Hello, welcome to a new episode of make Spidey famous Oh, no.
那不是名字。
That's not the name.
欢迎来到《Spidey 播客》,我们已经将 Drina 的名字改了。
To the Spidey Podcast, we changed the name of Drina.
我们有一位超级明星名人,Drina,这里的女王。
We have superstar celebrity, Drina, the queen here.
你好。
Hello.
嗨。
Hi.
你怎么样?
How are you?
我很好。
I'm good.
见到你们,和大家聊天真好。
It's good to see you guys and, like, talk to people.
我知道。
I know.
就像是,你好。
It's like, hello.
我们离得这么近。
We're so close.
对。
Right.
我们离得这么近。
We're so close.
它太远了。
It's so far away.
我知道。
I know.
真奇怪,我们刚重新开始一起相处、拍视频之类的。
It's so weird that we were just starting to, like, hang out again and be filming and all that.
然后,是的,我什么都没看到。
And then, yeah, I didn't see anything.
是啊,整个世界基本上都被暂停了。
Just yeah, the whole world is basically put on hold.
我总是回想起我们刚去纳什维尔的时候,那时我们刚宣布封锁,正在谈论新冠病毒。
I keep flashing back to when we basically just went to Nashville, and we like just made the shutdown and we were talking about Coronavirus.
然后你就问,我们坐飞机安全吗?
And you're like, are we okay flying?
我说,嗯,随便吧。
I'm like, yeah, whatever.
其实也没事,一切都好。
It's not, you know, it's all good.
我觉得我之前从斯宾塞那儿听过这个词,然后我就想,天啊。
I think I heard that word somewhere from Spencer and it's like, oh my gosh.
我知道。
I know.
就在疫情真正开始蔓延、大家都戴口罩、人们开始生病之前。
It was right before it really started like picking up and everyone was wearing masks and people started getting sick.
但至少我们在这一切发生前,还有一次在纳什维尔的快乐旅行。
But at least we had one last fun trip in Nashville before all this.
那真是太有趣了。
That was so fun.
我当时想,我要早点去睡觉。
I was like, I'm gonna be going to bed early.
我要
I'm gonna
会说,
be like,
斯宾塞,现在都凌晨一点了。
Spencer, it's 1AM.
我们刚逛完酒吧,那里刚有人被杀了。
We've been bar hopping, where someone was just killed.
是啊。
Yeah.
你们在一切剧变之前能去纳什维尔,真好。
It's great that you guys got to go to Nashville before everything changed so dramatically.
知道吗,可怜的克里斯汀。
Know, poor Kristen.
还有整个新冠疫情,所有这些事。
Well, and the whole coronavirus, everything.
我觉得今年每个人都正在经历一些艰难的事。
I feel like everyone's going through something hard this year.
到目前为止,这一年并不好。
It's not a good year so far.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得克里斯滕会过得更好,我期待她开启新篇章,希望是在山丘上,你知道的,谈恋爱。
I think Kristen is gonna be better off and I'm excited for her new chapter, hopefully on the hills, You know, dating.
是的。
Yes.
如果她能住在山丘上就好了。
It would be nice to have her on the hills.
也许她会回到洛杉矶。
Maybe she'll come back to LA.
是啊,你永远不知道。
Yeah, you never know.
我在想她是会留在那里还是会回来这里,因为她的根在这里。
I was wondering if she would stay there or come back here because so much of her roots are here.
但我想现在有了孩子、Uncommon James这些东西,那里可能才是她真正的根。
But I guess now like with the kids and Uncommon James and all that it probably must be more of her roots there.
家基地肯定会在那里。
Home base is definitely probably gonna be there.
天啊,离婚真难。
But man, divorce is hard.
但她一定会挺过去的。
She'll get through it though.
我的意思是,
I mean,
是啊。
Yeah.
我觉得你会是她很好的精神支柱,你知道的,因为我感觉你经历过这些
I feel like you'd be such a good, like, strength for her and and you know, because I feel like you've been through
我确实经历过。
I did.
倾诉对象。
Sounding board.
倾诉对象。
Board.
对。
Yeah.
支持。
Support.
对。
Yeah.
我的意思是,我们大概两三周前,事情刚出来的时候聊过一点。
I mean, I we talked a little bit two or three weeks ago when it first all came out.
但我知道她只是需要时间去消化和感受。
But I know it's like she just needs time to process and feel.
这简直就像在哀悼一场死亡,经历离婚时,你会经历争吵的高峰和低谷,感到极度悲伤,甚至怀疑自己是否做出了正确的决定。
It's literally almost like mourning a death going through divorce because you're and then there's highs and lows of fighting and like being so sad and thinking like, did I do the right thing?
这就像一场情绪过山车。
It's like an emotional roller coaster.
所以。
So
太难了。
So hard.
看起来我不知道,因为我知道我没经历过,但如果你有50%、60%的把握,那似乎就是正确的选择。
It seems I don't know because, you know, I haven't been there, but it seems like if you're even 50% there, 60, you know, it's like, that seems like the right choice.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道,你不想和一个你并不认同或没有那种感觉的人在一起。
You know, it's like, wanna be with someone who you don't think that or feel like.
所以感觉就是,很难做到
So it's like, it just seems hard to
而且通常来说,就我自己的情况,还有很多人也是这样,不是说你早上醒来就突然决定要离婚了。
Well, and normally, like, I know in my case, and a lot of people too, it's not something you don't just wake up and you're like, oh, we're gonna get divorced.
这更像是一个长期感受的过程,直到最后你实在撑不下去了。
It's it's kind of like a process of feeling that for so long until eventually it's like you just can't do it anymore.
是的。
Yeah.
而且她对自己的生活也似乎非常认真。
And she seems very serious with their life too.
所以,看起来不像
So yeah, it doesn't seem like
克里斯汀会好起来的。
Kristen will be fine.
她是个坚强的女孩。
She's a tough girl.
他是最坚韧、最棒、最强大的女性之一。
He is one of the most resilient, awesome, powerful women.
我保证她会写出一本《如何离婚并获胜》的纽约时报畅销书。
I guarantee you she writes a New York Times bestseller, How to Divorce and Win.
她简直就是一部电影,哦,
She's a movie Oh,
我们完全支持克里斯汀。
we're totally team Kristen.
是的。
So Yes.
我期待着
I'm excited for
尤其是杰·凯勒不让我们进屋之后。
Especially after Jay Keller didn't let you guys come in the house.
哦,我们是在屋里。
Was Oh, were in the house.
等等。
Wait.
我当时想,天啊,杰伊来了,而我穿着鞋进屋,克里斯汀却说没关系。
Was like, oh my gosh, Jay's here and I'm wearing shoes in the house and Kristen's like, it's fine.
我当时想,我不确定。
I'm like, I don't know.
因为如果斯宾塞告诉别人穿着鞋进屋没关系,而我这么做了,那就不行。
Because if Spencer told people it was fine to come in the house with shoes on and I came in, it wouldn't be fine.
你知道的?
You know?
海蒂,
Heidi,
我只记得,门一打开,他带着孩子们进来的时候,
I just remember like, as soon as that door opened and he came in with the kids,
他们说,卡特琳娜,你去前面。
they're like, Katrina, take the front
门和鞋子脱掉。
door and shoes off.
我们冲过去脱鞋,然后僵在那儿,你却说:嗨,我是海蒂。
And we ran to take our shoes off and we just stood there frozen and you're like, hi, I'm Heidi.
穿着鞋子。
With our shoes on.
只见过你一次,但你好。
Met you very quickly once but hello.
那真有趣。
It was that was funny.
你最近怎么样?
So how are you doing?
隔离生活怎么样?
How is quarantine?
你待在父母家?
You're at your parents house?
我父母住得特别近,所以我经常来回跑。
My parents live so close, so I kinda pop back and forth.
我的意思是,他们是我的家人。
I mean, they're my family.
我生日的时候和他们在一起。
My I was with them here at my birthday.
他们还办了个小小的生日烧烤派对。
Like, they had a little birthday barbecue.
我的意思是,有些人对生日特别疯狂。
I mean, some people are super wild and crazy about it.
但我不知道。
But, I don't know.
像我们一家人,大家都彼此熟悉,就这样了。
Like, my inner family, like, we've all been around each other and that's it.
所以我们都知道,我们谁都没感染。
So it's like we know none of us have it.
是的。
Yeah.
所以这就像我们的圈子。
So it's kinda like this is our circle.
人们会一起隔离。
Well, people quarantine together.
我知道。
I know.
我知道。
I know.
所以你住在橙县。
So you're in Orange County.
你们的海滩一直开放着。
Your beaches have been open.
你有去海滩吗?
Have you been going to the beach?
我一直在泳池里躺着,游泳。
I've been laying just pool life in the pool, swimming.
两天前我和基拉去过海滩,但海滩上、自行车上,还有走路和跑步的人太多了,我想如果你被发现躺在那里,可能会被罚款。
I did go to the beach two days ago with Kira, but there's so many people on the beach and on bikes and, like, walking and running and, like, it's just I guess if you get caught laying out, you can get fined.
有些人因为各种事情被罚了一千美元,甚至在徒步小径上靠得太近也会被罚。
And some people are getting fined, like, a thousand dollars for different things or even if they're too close on hiking trails and stuff.
哦不。
Uh-oh.
干杯。
Cheers.
嗨,卡西拿着饮料。
Hi, Cassie with the drink.
嘿。
Hey.
怎么
How
你们最近怎么样?
are you guys doing?
等等。
Wait.
我很喜欢你们做的面具。
I'm loving that you guys made the masks.
这些太酷了。
Those are so cool.
你们想要一个吗?
You want one?
我们给你拿一个。
We'll get you one.
我们会寄给你没有低调设计的。
We'll send you ones without the low key.
嗯。
Yeah.
只是扎染的。
Just the tie dye.
只是扎染的。
Just the tie dye.
等等。
Wait.
你应该为团队里所有的小宝宝、小孩子都做一个。
You should make one for, like, all the all the babies, all the little kids in the crew.
基拉,我们
Kira, we
我们太喜欢了。
just love that.
我们今天订了儿童尺码的。
We ordered kid sizes today.
那你怎么让基拉穿上它呢?
So how do you get Kira to wear it?
你当着她的面这么说是什么意思?
Are like, what are you saying with her in public?
她非得穿吗?
Does she have to wear it?
她愿意穿吗?
Is she okay with it?
孩子有什么难的
What's so hard
呢?
with kids?
嗯,我去超市的时候,她有时候会跟我一起去。
Well, we wear when I go to the grocery store, she's with me sometimes.
所以我们戴着手套,戴着口罩,每当看到别人没戴,她就会指出来。
So we wear our gloves, we wear a mask, and whenever there's people not wearing it, she points them out.
比如上周在塔吉特,她就说:‘那个阿姨没戴口罩,妈妈’,还说得特别大声,那个阿姨就看向我们,我就说:‘是啊,她确实没戴。’
Like, at Target last week, she's like, that lady's not wearing a mask, mommy, and, like, said it so loud and the lady looked at us and I said, yeah, she's not.
咱们就待在这儿吧。
Like, let's stay over here.
所以
So
对她来说,这就是新的常态了。
it's like that's the new normal for her.
对于那些没戴口罩的人,她看到没戴口罩的人会觉得很奇怪。
For people that don't have them and she sees the people with no masks, it's weird.
她会问,他们为什么没戴口罩?
She's like, why don't they have a mask on?
我觉得这种情况比相反的情况好多了。
I feel like that's such a good situation instead of the opposite.
比如,冈纳就特别难搞。
Like, Gunnar has such a hard time.
总想把别人的口罩扯下来。
Tries to take everyone's mask off.
真的吗?
Really?
没戴口罩。
No mask.
是的。
Yeah.
好了。
All done.
好了。
All done.
嗯。
Yeah.
哎呀。
Aw.
我今天没法保持住
I can't keep it Today, on
我们尝试了新的心理学方法,因为他喜欢玩捉迷藏和躲藏。
we I tried new psychology because he loves playing hide and go seek and hiding.
所以我就想,这是高能量状态。
So I'm like, it's the high.
看。
Look.
高能量的状态。
The high vibe.
然后他说,是的。
Then he's like, yeah.
所以今天早上,我只做了一会儿。
And so now this morning, did it for a little while.
是的。
Yeah.
这简直是一场噩梦。
It's been a nightmare.
是的。
Yeah.
因为在洛杉矶,你们出门不戴口罩是不允许的。
Because up there in LA, you guys are not allowed to leave the house without a mask.
对吧?
Right?
你去哪儿都得戴着。
Like, you have to go everywhere with one on.
所以孩子不用戴。
So kids don't have to.
我读过整部法律。
I've read the whole law.
所以孩子不用戴口罩,我想是因为他们戴不了,但现在从拉瓜迪亚机场乘飞机的话。
So kids don't have to wear masks, I think because they can't make them but yeah, to fly now out of LAX.
进机场、坐飞机都必须戴口罩。
To go in the airport, have to wear a mask to be on the plane, you have to wear a mask.
所以整个时间都戴着,这对很多有呼吸问题的人来说很难。
So like the whole time, which is hard for a lot of people with breathing problems and stuff.
我知道我戴完之后呼吸很困难。
I know I have a hard time breathing after that.
我也是。
Me too.
我也戴那种厚一点的,根本透不过气。
I have one of the thicker ones too, and like I can't breathe with those.
我只能戴薄一点的。
I just have to wear the thinner ones.
是啊。
Yeah.
太难了。
It's so hard.
我不知道。
I don't know.
这真的很有挑战性。
It's it's challenging.
我听说卡罗琳·德莫尔在她的Instagram上说她感染了新冠病毒。
Do you I heard Caroline Demore said on her Instagram she had coronavirus.
我看到那条消息后就给她发了短信。
She just I texted her when I saw that.
她说她接下来一周会待在房间里自我隔离,然后等着血液检测结果出来。
She said she's isolating herself for the next week in her room and then she's waiting for the blood to come back.
但我也不确定。
But I don't know.
我觉得她没什么症状。
I don't think she has any symptoms.
也许她只是无症状携带者。
Maybe she's just a carrier.
这太有意思了,因为确实如此。
That's so interesting because Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
我前一天还跟希尔斯那边的制作人聊过这事,他们说可怜的卡罗琳,但她之前每天还跑五英里呢。
I heard the day before, I was talking to someone from the Hills, like, producer about it, and they were like, oh, poor Caroline, but she was running five miles a day before.
我当时想,哇。
I was like, oh, wow.
真棒。
Good for her.
这是新冠病毒最好的情况了。
That's the best case scenario of coronavirus.
这太疯狂了,即使你是无症状携带者,周围的人都没感染,我想我们对这个了解得太少了。
It's just crazy because even if you are a carrier, you know, and all the people around you don't have it, I guess we don't know much about it.
所以当我们重新开始拍摄时,那将是一种全新的体验。
So when we do start filming again, it is gonna be, like, a new experience.
真的,每个人都要先接受检测。
Really Everyone get has to get tested first.
我觉得,既然我们知道卡罗琳感染了,她可以稍微休息一下。
I think Caroline, now that we know she has it, she can just stand down for a little bit.
她有个角落。
She has a corner.
嗯。
Yeah.
你可以和我们视频通话,所以我对你是个确诊者这事没什么意见。
You can FaceTime with us, so I'm cool on
你
you
你是个确诊者,这没问题。
being you're a confirmed person.
嗯。
Yeah.
我真的不想冒险,我不知道。
I don't really wanna risk being I don't know.
我是说,我不想染上。
Like, I don't wanna get it.
所以
So
所以,我们其实不知道人们会携带多久。
So, like, we don't know how long people have it for.
一旦你成为携带者,就永远都是携带者了吗?
So once you're a carrier, are you always a carrier?
我不知道。
I don't know.
这简直成了一个医学播客了。
This sure is a medical podcast here.
别光听这个。
Don't go off of it.
basically,我们都是小白鼠,他们可能在接下来的一两年内就会弄清楚。
Basically, we are all the guinea pigs and they will probably know in the next year or two.
就像,他们对这个病毒一无所知。
Like, they don't know anything about this virus.
我们真的是在每天前进的过程中不断学习。
We're literally learning as every day as we go.
他们会拍摄人们用Pindin重新组合起来时的样子。
They're gonna film what it's like when you put people back together with a Pindin.
是的,这肯定会很有趣,因为我觉得每个人对它的状态都完全不同,比如在某些方面存在极端情况。
Yeah, it's gonna be really interesting because I feel like everyone is in such different places with it too, like within the And there's like extremes in different ways.
然后还有一些人处于中间状态。
And then there's people in the middle.
所以,每个人的界限都会不同。
So it's like, everyone's boundaries are gonna be different.
每个人在互动时的感受也会大不相同。
And how everyone feels with interacting is gonna be so different.
弗兰基·德尔加多有没有给你送过这些寿司或鸡翅之类的?
Has I Frankie Delgado sent you any of these sushi or chicken wings or whatever?
没有。
No.
我觉得我太远了。
I think I'm too far.
我离得太靠南了。
I'm too far south.
它们很棒吗?
Are they amazing?
没有。
No.
我们还没收到任何东西。
We haven't been sent any.
哦,我们也没收到。
Oh, haven't either.
弗兰基。
Frankie.
我就想,地球上所有人都拿到了他们的寿司盒,就我们没有?
I'm like, oh, everyone on the planet gets their little sushi box but us?
好吧。
Okay.
我会记住这一点。
I'm gonna remember that.
我当时
I was
我们只是在确认到目前为止只有这些人。
just We're checking to see the only ones so far.
在地球上。
On planet Earth.
这家伙给洛杉矶的每个人都没漏掉,就漏了我们。
Like, this guy sent every single person in LA but us.
然后我给他打了电话,他说,哦,对啊。
Then I called him about it and he's like, oh, yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
那也没什么意义。
Wouldn't meant nothing.
哎。
Aw.
它们看起来不错,但要是能怎么样就好了。
They look good, but it would be nice.
你们点外卖吗?还是每天都自己做饭?
Are you guys ordering in at all or are you just cooking every day?
我们以前做饭多一些,现在我觉得我们更多是点外卖了。
We were cooking a lot more and now I think we're kinda just getting taken out.
嗯。
Yeah.
我好想吃寿司啊。
I miss sushi so much.
你还没吃过吗?
Have you not had it?
我几周前从这里一家店点过,但就是感觉一般。
I actually ordered it a couple weeks ago from a place down here, but it's just it's good.
就是没去寿司店那样,配着清酒、啤酒,还有全套的体验来得棒。
It's just not the same as going to the sushi restaurant, like having sake and, like, a beer and, you know, the whole the whole thing.
你现在喝酒吗?
Are you drinking at all?
喝的。
Yeah.
我一直在泳池边喝白爪威士忌。
I'll have I've been drinking White Claws by the pool.
这是种不错的日间饮品,偶尔也会喝一杯葡萄酒,但不多。
It's like a good daytime drink, and then I'll have a glass of wine here and there, but not really.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我也不知道。
Neither Yeah.
我们也不是。
Neither are we.
嗯。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
你们呢?
You guys?
我当时就想,
I was like,
哦,是什么?
oh, it's what?
我的意思是,也许等这一切结束之后,我会喝上几杯。
I mean, maybe when this is over, I'll have a couple of drinks.
这很难,因为这让事情变得更有趣了。
It's hard because it makes it like more fun.
对吧?
Right?
这让时间过得更快。
It makes the time go by faster.
我觉得它给了我更多的耐心,还让家里多了点乐趣和活力。
I feel like it gives me more patience and like fun spunk around the house.
实际上,只是在做准备,你知道吗,当《山丘》回归时,我觉得会有一大堆拍摄任务接踵而至。
Actually just preparing, you know, when The Hills comes back, I think it's gonna be a lot of filming really quick.
所以没时间去调理宿醉。
So there won't be time to, like, balance a hangover.
所以我正试着
So I'm trying to
把酒量攒好。
build a good hangover up.
这样我就能做个好嘉宾了。
So I can just be a good cast member.
我确实长了十五磅的隔离体重。
I've definitely gained a quarantine 15.
当然了。
For sure.
在开拍之前,我得减掉这点体重。
I gotta put this little weight before we start filming.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我也在长胖,但我挺喜欢的,因为去年为了离婚那档子事,我瘦了好多。
I've been gaining weight too, I'm liking it because I lost so much weight last year for this the divorce and all that.
所以现在,我终于回到正常状态了。
So now I'm like, finally, I'm back to normal.
感觉不错。
Feels good.
是啊。
Yeah.
你看起来很棒。
You look great.
就像,
Like,
不紧张,也不到处跑。
not stressed out, not running around.
你唯一要做的就是吃、做饭、躺平和打扫。
All you do is eat and cook and lay out and clean.
我的意思是,你们最近还忙些什么?
I mean, what else have you guys been up to?
我知道你们在搞水晶什么的,还有锻炼。
I know with the crystals and everything and working out.
嗯。
Yeah.
不,要。
Gonna No.
我们只
We've only
锻炼了一周左右。
been working out for, like, a week.
这是新事。
That's new.
不。
No.
我们即将进入第三阶段。
We're on three coming up.
那是结束的时候
It was the end of
两周。
Two weeks.
四月。
April.
两周。
Two weeks.
六月。
June.
我们看了很多剧。
We've binge watched a lot of shows.
我们
We
一天内很难。
In a day, it's hard.
哦,我们进行枪械训练。
Oh, we do firearms training.
斯宾塞负责这个。
Spencer does it.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
我看到了。
I saw that.
你可以在线上做这个,比如看他们教你,这到底是怎么运作的?
You could do that online, like watching they just teach you or how does that work?
你至少应该试一次。
You should do it just even like once.
我们一定会帮你安排好的。
We'll totally set you up.
所以这是冈纳的教父。
So it's Gunner's godfather.
所以我们跟他非常熟。
So we know him really well.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
他通常会巡回培训所有警察,也训练很多军人,他曾经是三角洲部队的指挥官。
And he usually tours like and trains all the policemen and he trains a lot of the military, and he was a former Delta Force commander.
所以他是你能找到的最顶尖的人,他懂得非常多。
And so he is the best of the best that you could get, and he knows so much.
所以现在有在线的干火训练技巧,就是没有子弹之类的。
So there's online techniques with just dry firing, so there's no like bullets or anything like that.
主要是练习瞄准和姿势,它会帮你记住如何上弹、如何保证枪支安全,诸如此类。
Much aiming and form, and it just remembers like, oh, how to load it, how to gun safety, you know, like that.
所以我肯定会
So I would definitely
很想试试。
love to.
发给我
Send me
之后把信息发给我。
the information after.
那会
That would
太酷了。
be so cool.
SOB战术。
SOB tactical.
是的。
Yeah.
他很棒。
He's great.
他还有很多很棒的生存技巧问题,如果你有的话。
He also has great, like, survival questions if you have any.
他真的很酷。
He's really cool.
他有个超棒的妻子。
He has an awesome wife there.
所以这是一个非常舒适、信息丰富的环境。
So it's very, like, a comfortable, informative setting.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
而且我们一直都在做
Also, we've been doing
然后冈纳太忙了。
And then Gunnar is just so busy.
然后我一直在琢磨下次什么时候怀孕,这几乎成了我计划的一半。
And then I've just been trying to figure out when to get pregnant next is, like, half of my planning.
我的意思是,有多少人觉得现在有这么多孕妇,比如阿什莉·辛普森、凯特之类的。
I mean, how many feel like Ash there's so many people that are pregnant right now, Ashley Simpson, like Kate.
你是说阿什莉·沃爾還是
You're saying Ashley Wall or
哦,不。
Oh, no.
就像,哇哦。
Was like, woah.
别关于
Don't about
艾什莉,就是那个艾什莉。
Ashley, that Ashley.
但我的意思是,我觉得在隔离期间之后,将会迎来一波婴儿潮。
But, I mean, I feel like during this quarantine time is gonna be like a baby boom coming out of this.
我觉得艾什莉·沃勒想要另一个孩子。
Think Ashley Waller does want another baby.
她之前说过,还记得吗?
She was saying that, remember?
她说,我已经准备好要另一个了。
She's like, I'm ready for another one.
她肯定怀孕了。
She could definitely be pregnant.
尤其是如果他们在湖边的小木屋里之类的。
Especially if they're up in a lake cabin or whatever.
我刚收到一个通知,看到电脑上弹出来,让我想到,你在Cameo上吗?
I just got a notification I saw popped up on the computer and it made me think, you on Cameo?
你可以在后院穿着比基尼,躺在泳池边晒太阳、喝White Claws,就能赚大钱。
You could make so much money from your backyard in a bikini by that pool while you're tanning, drinking White Claws.
我觉得你没意识到这其实可以
I don't think you realize it's
但你不必穿比基尼。
But you don't have to be in a bikini.
你可以穿件漂亮的衬衫。
You can be in a nice shirt.
你可以已经在那里了,只需要有WiFi。
You can be already out there and just WiFi.
就是Cameo。
It's The Cameo.
等等。
Wait.
我听说过Cameo,而且在Instagram上有很多人联系我谈这个。
I've heard about this Cameo and I've gotten so many people on Instagram that have been contacting me about it.
我其实不太清楚它是什么。
I don't really know what it is.
它只是
Is it just
你真的,人们用它超级简单。
You literally people it's the easiest app.
这根本不是广告赞助。
Like, isn't a sponsored ad.
我希望它是广告赞助。
I wish it was.
但没错,它现在在为我的教练付钱,因为这笔钱来得让人惊喜,哇,我有这笔钱了。
But yeah, it's just it's paying for my trainer now because it's like, it's money that you're like, wow, I got this money.
我会用这笔钱请教练。
I'll use this for a trainer.
这纯粹是一种需求。
Like, it's just a need.
太简单了,而且人们都很喜欢,因为现在每个人都被困在隔离中。
It's too easy and it's like, people love it and they're so because now everyone's trapped in quarantine.
他们想找任何视频,比如祝我朋友生日快乐
They're looking for any video to like, wish my friend happy
毕业。
birthday, graduation.
一直如此。
All the time.
比如婚礼和生日,我通过Instagram给人们发视频。
Like, for weddings and birthdays just through Instagram, I send people videos.
但我本可以
But I could be
我免费做了四年,然后我突然意识到,等等。
I I did that for free for four years, and then I was like, wait a second.
人们愿意为这个付100美元?
People are willing to pay a $100 for this?
那呢?
And What?
这很快。
That's quick.
哇。
Wow.
当你收到好的评价时,你会感觉很好。
And it makes you feel good when you get, like, good reviews and stuff.
我没有斯宾塞那么多,但我还是能收到一些,是的。
I don't get as many as Spencer, but Oh, you get I still get yeah.
我收到的数量还不错。
I get a I get a good amount.
但没错,我觉得你肯定会收到很多。
But, yeah, I think you would definitely get a lot.
嗯。
Yeah.
不。
No.
我一定会去看看。
I'll check it out for sure.
看起来好像没什么理由不试试?
It seems like it'd be why not?
嗯。
Yeah.
不确定还有什么别的。
Not sure what else
要做的。
to do.
你的背景,我会为你的背景付费。
Your background, I would pay for your background.
我简直震惊了,你父母居然会弄泳池。
I'm like freaking out that you your parents know how to do a pool.
我们需要这个。
We need that
那个装置。
That set up
滑梯?
slide?
小滑梯和石头。
Little slides and rocks.
哦,那个小滑梯。
Oh, the little slide.
我知道。
I know.
这是我长大的房子。
This is the house I grew up in.
所以,小时候,我们所有朋友的生日派对,所有活动都在这儿举行。
So, like, growing up, this is, like, all of our friends' birthday parties, everything was here.
那真是很棒的
It was a good
哦,真有趣。
Oh, fun.
爸妈,你们绝对不能卖掉这栋房子。
Like, you can never let this house go, mom and dad.
即使他们买了新的,也必须保留这栋。
Even if they get a new one, they have to keep this one.
是啊,没错。
That is yeah.
认真的。
Seriously.
天啊,能见到家人一定很美好吧。
So gosh, it must be nice to see your family.
我觉得有一段时间,你基本上是独自一人。
I feel like for a while, you were kind of on your own there.
是的。
Yeah.
我的妈妈目前健康状况不是很好。
I mean, my mom's health isn't the best right now.
所以我们一直帮她很多,花很多时间陪她。
So we've just been kind of helping her out a lot and spending time with her.
然后,这种隔离生活还挺好的。
Then it's kind of nice, like, this quarantine life.
你会慢慢适应这种不用早起赶着去哪、只是待在家里的状态。一开始,我花了好几周才从工作模式中调整过来。
You get used to it, like, not having to get up and rush to go anywhere and just at first, it took me a couple weeks, you know, to, like, get out of that work mode.
因为尤其是拍戏的时候,你们都知道,每天都忙个不停。
Because especially with filming, as you guys know, it's like you go, go, go, go, go every day.
你几乎没有其他时间做别的事情。
You You don't have much other time to do anything else.
拍戏的时候很难,因为我觉得我刚开始进入节奏,进入拍摄状态,因为对我来说,我知道对你也是,离开冈纳很难,要建立这种模式,让他能接受你离开,然后让自己也准备好离开。
And with filming, it was hard because we just I feel like I started getting into, like, the rhythm of it and, like, going and getting in, you know, filming mode because, like, for me and I'm I know for you too, it it's hard leaving Gunnar and like getting that pattern and having him be okay with leaving and then like gearing that up and then having myself be okay to leave.
拍戏过程中也有很多情绪要处理,还要保持专注,真正地在场。
Like there's a lot of emotions that go into filming too and then being present and like being there.
所以我们刚刚进入状态,我知道。
So it's so hard that we're just getting into like I know.
但我只想说,你知道吗?
But I'm gonna just think, you know what?
这是上帝的安排,也许我们都只是需要一点休息和重新评估,这样挺好的,是的。
It's God's timing and we all just maybe needed a little like break and reassessment and it'll be nice Yeah.
重启,是的。
Reset Yeah.
并且重新调整一切,我们的情绪。
And kind of refresh everything, our emotions.
而且说实话,随着冈纳长大,事情变得容易了。
And and honestly, as Gunnar gets older, it gets easier.
比如,基拉现在都会说:再见,妈妈。
Like, Kira now is like, bye, mommy.
我待会儿再来看你。
I'll see you later.
随着孩子长大,事情会变得越来越容易。
Like, it gets easier as they age.
是的。
Yeah.
今天早上我去看医生时,冈纳把我推到了门外,我只好说:好吧,真不错。
Gunnar pushed me the out house This morning when I went to a doctor's appointment, he like pushed me out and I was like, okay, great.
再见。
Bye.
再见,妈妈。
Bye, mom.
再见,鞋。
Bye, Shoe.
鞋,妈妈。
Shoe, mom.
谢谢妈妈。
Thanks, mom.
等等。
Wait.
斯宾塞,你在纳什维尔对他做得很好,因为我知道海蒂有点担心。
Spencer, you did a good job with him in Nashville because I know Heidi was kind of worried.
每次你都做得这么棒,真是个好爸爸。
And then every time you were doing you're such a good dad.
你们俩都是了不起的父母。
You guys are both amazing parents.
有点担心。
Kind of worried.
有点担心。
Kind of worried.
她当时有点担心。
That's she was a little bit worried.
幸运的是,一切顺利解决了,本来可能会变得一团糟。
Thankfully, everything just worked out that, you know, could have gone so sideways.
你就直接去睡觉了。
Like, you just went to bed.
实际上,你也在旁边整晚都睡得很好。
Actually slept through the night with you too.
对吧?
Right?
因为确实如此。
Because yeah.
奇迹。
Miracle.
我不知道他怎么还没睡。
I don't know how he has not slept.
昨晚,每小时都醒一次。
Like, last night, was up every hour.
我觉得这太疯狂了。
I'm like, this is so crazy.
我一直跟制片人说,我真的退了很多步。
And that's what I've been telling the producers to I'm like, I've taken huge steps back.
比如在一月份,我本可以去女孩旅行,本来可以没事的,或者随便怎样。
Like in January, I could have gone on a girl's trip, I could have been fine or whatever it would be.
但现在,我不知道自己还能做到多少。
But now it's like, I don't know how much I'm going to be able to.
我的意思是,我会尽量多拍点,但真的离开他,这现实吗?
I mean, I'll try to film as much as I can, but like, I don't know how realistic it is to leave him.
天啊。
God.
我们差点就拍出了有史以来最棒的一季。
We were so close just knocking out the best season ever.
我知道情节变得越来越戏剧化了。
I know it was getting really dramatic.
好消息是,布罗迪减掉了那么多体重,现在他第一次几乎有了六块腹肌。
It's just the good news is now that Brody has lost all that weight, and he's like, for the first time ever, he's almost has, like, a six pack.
所以我认为,他带着这份自信回归拍摄时,会比以往任何时候都更有自信。
So his confidence going back into filming, I think, will be even more than we've ever seen Brody.
所以我真的很期待看到,因为如果你留意过他的Instagram故事,他会发布更多内容,还会和……
So I'm really excited to see, like because now if you've noticed on his IG story, he's doing, like, so much more content and, like, talking to the
哦,是啊。
Oh, yeah.
那张身材照。
The body shot.
我看到了。
I saw that.
是的。
Yeah.
他正在浴缸里,展示着,比如
And he's he's in the bathtub and he's showing, like
哦,哦,我没看到那个。
Oh, Oh, didn't see that.
哦,这家伙,他准备好了。
Oh, something like this guy, he is ready.
他就像在线版的《单身汉》。
He's like the online bachelor.
他正试图吸引所有女孩。
He's trying to get all the girls in there.
隔离期。
Quarantine.
嗯。
Yeah.
你有收到其他演员的消息吗?
Have you heard from anyone else from the cast?
我不知道。
I don't know.
比如你们这些人。
Like, you guys.
我跟你们、阿什利和杰森聊过,就这些了。
I talked to you guys and Ashley and Jason, and that's pretty much it.
还有卡罗琳,偶尔会在Instagram上聊聊 coronavirus。
And Caroline, like, once in a great while through Instagram, like, about the coronavirus.
天哪。
Gosh.
杰森,他们搬去湖边了吗?
And, Jason, did they move to the lake?
怎么回事?
What is going on?
我想那是他们现在的隔离住所。
Think that's, like, their quarantine home right now.
他们在那儿。
They're up there.
我想因为他们有湖、有水、有船,所以他会憋疯的。
I think because they have the lake, the water, the boat, like, it gets, you know, he gets goes stir crazy.
杰森必须保持活跃。
Jason has to be active.
你知道的?
You know?
是的。
Yes.
所以他们待在那儿很好。
So it's good for them to be up there.
你
You
你不希望杰森感到无聊。
don't want Jason to get bored.
是的。
Yeah.
嗯,如果他们要生第二个孩子,他们肯定不会无聊。
Well, if they have baby number two, they're definitely not gonna be bored.
你每天都在后院推广Prey泳装吗?
Are you marketing Prey swimwear at least in your backyard every day or what?
所以我基本上停掉了所有这些。
So I kinda stopped all of that.
我不会完全停止,但目前为了销售,因为很多泳衣的主要尺码都卖断货了。
I am not gonna stop it completely, but for sales right now, because a lot of the suit like, a lot of the stuff we're actually sold out of, the, like, main sizes.
而我们剩下的尺码,那些并不是畅销款。
And then the sizes we have left, it's like those aren't, like, big sellers.
所以我觉得我就把现有的都处理掉,重新开始。就在所有这些隔离措施发生之前,我本来已经安排好了两次很棒的会议,跟一些想加入的投资者和其他人,我们本来要正式启动的。
So I think I'm just gonna get rid of what I have and start over, which right before all this quarantine happened, I had two amazing meetings set up with these investors and different people that wanted to jump on board and we were gonna start it.
所以现在只能又开始等待,不停地开Zoom会议,但说实话,你根本没法往前推进。
So now it's just waiting again and doing all the Zooms, but, I mean, you can't really go forward.
我得去工厂实地看看,亲自感受一下整个生产流程。
I need to go to the factory and, like, see it and feel it and the whole process.
嗯。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
希望工厂能早日重新开放。
Well, hopefully, will open back up.
而且,希望一旦我们重新开始拍摄,那些机会也会随之而来。
And, hopefully, once we start, like, filming again, those opportunities
到时候就到夏天了。
It's will summertime.
我知道。
I know.
你们也得来我这儿,到我家来。
Well, you guys will have to come down here too, like, to my house.
我会办个小型泳池派对,聚一聚,调点玛格丽特酒。
I'll have a little pool party and hang out, make margaritas.
嗯。
Yeah.
本纳会喜欢的。
Benner would love it.
今年夏天我们要买一辆房车,这样就能去你们想去的任何地方。
We're getting an RV this summer so we can go wherever you want to.
下个月我们就要开房车了,打算开车去科罗拉多。
We're running an RV next month and we're gonna drive to Colorado.
等等,这太棒了。
Wait, that's amazing.
很好。
Good.
是的。
Yes.
我很兴奋,因为我真的很想念我的家人。
I'm excited because I really miss my family.
我差不多一年没见到我爸爸了。
I haven't seen my dad in almost a year.
我六个月没见到我妈妈了,这是我有史以来最久没见到她的时间。
I haven't seen my mom in six months, like the longest I haven't seen her.
是的,我觉得冈纳只是需要出去,到山里和树林里待着,我也需要这样的时间。
Yeah, I'm like, Gunnar just needs to go outside and be in the mountains and the woods and I need that time.
所以我不想坐飞机,因为我不太清楚这个世界正在发生什么,我觉得这不太安全。
So I don't want to fly because I just I don't know what's going on with the world, and I just don't think it's, like, very safe.
而且他不能戴口罩,所以这不现实。
And he can't wear a mask, so that's not realistic.
而且有了房车,我们随时随地都不用停下来上厕所。
And then with the RV, we don't have to stop to use the bathroom anywhere.
没错。
No.
你们可以轮流开车。
You could just switch off driving.
我的意思是,你们甚至可以停下来,把它变成一次公路旅行。
I mean, you can even just stop and make it a road trip.
就像,会很有趣。
Like, it'd be fun.
我会在Instagram上关注你们,通过你们的旅程间接体验。
I'll follow you guys on Instagram and vicariously live through you on your trip.
我们需要把一切都拍下来。
Like, we need to film everything.
这简直就像我们成了米勒一家。
It's gonna be like, we're the millers.
我们要露营。
We're gonna camp.
是的。
Yeah.
比如,在途中。
Like, between.
所以我们干脆把它变成一次有趣的公路旅行。
So we'll just make it a fun road trip.
我们会去露营。
We'll go camping.
冈纳会玩得很开心。
Gunnar will have so much fun.
我们可以睡在房车里。
We can sleep in the RV.
我们可以带上我们所有的东西。
We can bring all our stuff.
我们不需要担心检查行李之类的事情。
We don't have to worry about, like, checking bags or anything like that.
没错。
No.
而且这完全由你的时间安排。
And it's on your time.
不用着急。
There's no rush.
没错。
Exactly.
我知道海蒂一直在帮你注册TikTok。
I know Heidi was working on getting you on TikTok.
你有没有正式开通你的TikTok账号?
Did you ever commit to your TikTok account?
我确实注册了,但现在我得开始真正使用它了,而我现在正好有时间。
So I did sign up, but now I actually need to start using it, which now I have some time.
我会去做的。
I'm gonna do it.
而且我需要看看你们所有人发的内容。
And, like, I need to watch all of your guys' stuff.
海蒂,我看了很多你的视频。
Heidi, I saw a lot of yours.
我知道艾什莉现在也在上面,沃勒,她挺不错的。
I know Ashley's on it now, Waller, and she's She pretty
在我们开始拍摄之前她就已经有了账号。
had one before we started filming even.
但她只是不活跃了。
She just wasn't she like became inactive.
那时候更像是发发型内容。
It was like more hairstyle.
但没错,她现在是
But yeah, she is
现在她跳舞吗?
Now is she doing dances or anything?
我没看过她的服装,
I haven't seen the outfit,
但我
but I
是啊。
just Yeah.
它们都是编排好的舞蹈。
They're like choreographed dances.
她以前从小就跳舞。
Like, but she used to she grew up dancing.
所以啊。
So it's like Aw.
真可爱。
It's cute.
嗯,你看,如果你不想跳舞,也有很多有趣的玩法。
Well, see, there's also if you don't wanna dance, there's funny ones too.
你可以和基拉一起玩小品和有趣的事情。
There's skits and fun things you can do with Kira.
TikTok还想做更多手工、烹饪、调饮料或其他有趣的活动,而不只是跳舞。
And what TikTok wants to do too is more arts and crafts or cooking or making a drink or fun other things besides
所以你只要拍下来,然后剪辑在一起,配上背景音乐。
So you just film and then you edit it together and put music in the background.
我要试试看。
I'm gonna try it.
我第一次发TikTok会标记你,因为是你在海边别墅让我入坑的。
I'll I'll tag you on my first TikTok because you got me into it at the beach house.
你正在厨房里拍TikTok呢。
You're doing TikToks in the kitchen.
很好。
Good.
所以你也可以,比如,做合拍。
So you can also, like, duet.
比如我和你的那个视频,你也可以合拍,和Kira一起做侧面拍摄之类的,不过就是这样。
So the one with like me and you, you can like duet too and like do side with Kira or whatever, but yeah.
无论如何,我需要确保你知道的关于今年夏天的一件重要事情是Causebox。
Anyways, also, an important thing that I need to make sure you know about this summer is the Causebox.
Causebox来了,今年夏天的Causebox。
The Causebox is here, the summer Causebox.
在售罄前四款盒子后,Causebox刚刚推出了他们的夏季款。
After selling out their last four boxes, Causebox just launched their summer box.
剧透一下,他们正在官网和Instagram账号causebox上公布夏季产品。
Spoiler alert, they are revealing their summer products on their website and on their Instagram causebox.
这个盒子太火了。
This box is hot.
现在就预订你的夏季盒子吧。
Reserve your summer box now.
使用代码 Spidey 在 causebox.com/spidey 上享受盒子 30% 的折扣。
Use code Spidey to get 30% off your box at causebox.com/spidey.
我们非常兴奋。
We are so excited.
我们很想拿到这个盒子,马上想知道里面有什么。
We want to get the box and I want to know what's in it right away.
他们公布的首批产品之一是 PMD clean。
One of the first products they revealed is the PMD clean.
它在社交媒体上已经火遍全网。
It's been all over social media.
这是他们一直想要的智能面部清洁工具。
It's the smart facial cleansing tool that they've always wanted.
它每分钟可产生超过 7,000 次振动,深层清洁面部,同时提拉紧致。
It will work over 7,000 vibrations per minute to deeply cleanse your face as well as lift and tone.
我的天,这听起来简直像奇迹。
I mean, that sounds like a miracle.
通常售价99美元,这只是今年夏季Cause Box中众多精彩产品之一。
And normally costs $99 And it's only one of the amazing products in this summer's cause box.
再次提醒,现在就预订你的夏季盒子,数量有限,使用代码Spidey可在causebox.com/spidey享受首盒30%折扣。
Again, reserve your summer box now it will not last long use code Spidey to get 30% off your first box at causebox.com/spidey.
所以Adrina,一定要订到你的夏季盒子,因为
So Adrina, make sure you get your summer box because
各位,这个Cause Box到底是什么?
what is this causebox guys?
Cause Box很棒。
So causebox is great.
它包含各种新品和美容产品。
It has all these new products and beauty products.
没错,这是一个订阅盒子,而且很快就售罄。
Yeah, it's a subscription box and they sell out really quickly.
所以你一定要尽快抢到一个。
So you'll definitely wanna get yours.
幸好我们有给你们的促销代码,吉娜。
Good thing we have the promo code for you, Gina.
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
谢谢。
Thank you.
特别享受30%折扣。
Special 30% off.
使用代码Spidey。
Use code Spidey.
嗨,我是奥托姆·卡拉布雷塞,我有个问题想问你们。
Hey, I'm Autumn Calabrese, and I have a question for you.
你们是怎么过生活的?
How do you do life?
我可能是位超级健身教练,但我也是一位男孩妈妈、姐妹、女儿、朋友和创业者。
I might be a superstar trainer but I'm also a boy mom, sister, daughter, friend and entrepreneur.
你可能觉得我的生活全是顺利工作和烹饪健康美味的食谱,但说实话,生活远不止这些,这就是全部。
You might think my life is all working out and cooking healthy delicious recipes but trust me there is so much more to it and this is it.
这就是你和家人朋友聊天时会提到的那些真实时刻。
This is all of those real moments you talk about with your family and friends.
你有没有想过,生活还能提供什么别的东西?
Ever wonder what else life has to offer?
带着你好奇的胃口,让我们一起过生活吧。
Bring your curious appetite and let's do life together.
现在就到 Apple Podcasts、Spotify 和 podcastone.com 订阅吧。
Subscribe now at Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and podcastone.com.
你最近在追什么剧吗?
Are you binge watching any shows?
我刚开始看《爱是盲目的》。
I started watching Love is Blind.
我不明白你怎么可能在三天或四天内,从未见过面就爱上一个人。
I just don't understand how you could fall in love with someone you've never met in three or four days.
我试着看了《爱是盲目的》,但节奏实在太慢了。
I tried to watch that Love is Blind, and it was just a little too slow pacer.
是啊。
Yeah.
我最后直接快进了,只看到第四或第五集。
I ended up fast forwarding it, and I only made it to the fourth or fifth episode.
嗯。
Yeah.
我觉得,我想看看一些互动。
Was like, I wanna see some interactions.
我想看看一些眼神交流和调情。
Wanna see some looks and flirty.
我确实想
I do want
这个幻想空间。
this fantasy space.
去
Get
喝一杯,放松一下。
a drink and mix it up.
我想看看。
I wanna see.
嗯。
Yeah.
他们觉得里面缺少了些什么。
They would like to add the they're missing something in it.
也许下季会补上。
Maybe they'll get it next season.
但我确实喜欢凡妮莎和尼克。
But I do love Vanessa and Nick.
他们是主持人。
Like, they're them hosting it.
尼克、拉谢和凡妮莎。
Nick, Lashay, and Vanessa.
拉谢,
Lashay,
真的很喜欢他们。
like love them.
他们绝对是我的最爱情侣之一。
They're, like, one of my all favorite couples, definitely.
我们在隔离开始前见过他们。
We saw them before quarantine started.
他们俩在一起?
They both together?
对。
Yeah.
就她一个人。
Just her.
那Mastro's呢?
And Mastro's?
我觉得我们没见到Nick。
I don't think we saw Nick.
我不确定他们是不是在一起,但没错,我们见到了Vanessa。
I don't know if they were together, but, yeah, we saw Vanessa.
她人真好。
She's so nice.
他们人真好。
They were so nice.
我知道。
I know.
对。
Yeah.
我觉得她在约会。
Think she's on a date.
是啊。
Yeah.
超级漂亮。
Super pretty.
天啊。
Gosh.
嗯,等我们所有人都聚在一起的时候,我们去哪儿呢?
Well, whenever we all get to get, like, get back together, where are we gonna go?
我们打算做什么?
What are we gonna do?
我们得庆祝一下,做点有趣的事。
We have to celebrate like do something fun.
我感觉我们所有人都会去某个地方旅行。
I have a feeling we're all gonna go on a trip somewhere.
可能搞错了。
Could be wrong.
前几天我做了一个关于你的特别搞笑的梦。
I had the funniest dream about you the other day.
实际上,我们在一家酒吧,你和你最好的朋友杰西卡·阿尔芭在一起。
Actually, we were at a bar, and you were hanging out your best friend was Jessica Alba.
你们俩在喝烈酒,我就说:嘿,伙计们,来喝一杯吧,之类的。
And you guys were like taking shots and I was like, hey guys, yeah, let's have a shot or whatever.
那真是个特别搞笑的梦。
It was the funniest dream.
这是我唯一做过几次关于你的梦之一。
It's one of only dreams I've ever had about you.
但真的太搞笑了。
But it was so funny.
哦,我喜欢杰西卡·阿尔芭。
Oh, I like Jessica Alba.
也许我们都该去喝一杯。
Maybe we should all get drinks.
当然。
Totally.
女生之夜。
Girls night.
我喜欢这个。
I like that.
女生之夜。
Girls night.
没错。
Exactly.
我知道女生之夜也特别有趣。
I know the girls nights were so fun too.
我觉得我们玩得特别开心。
I felt like we're having so much fun.
但是
But
我知道。
I know.
我们总是在一起。
We always have together.
我的意思是,上次我们拍摄时是和艾什莉一起吃晚饭,回顾之前发生的事,而现在我们又在这里了。
I mean, the last time we filmed was it was that dinner with Ashley recapping what had happened, and then here we are.
是的。
Yes.
我觉得对她来说,这是和杰森、黛莉亚一起度过的美好时光,只是享受一下家庭时光。
I I feel like for her, it's a nice time out with her and Jason and Delilah and just having, like, some family time.
是的。
Yeah.
我不知道那里发生了什么。
I don't know what was going on there.
嗯,我迫不及待想
Well, I can't wait to
是啊。
Yeah.
我们会知道的。
We'll find out.
我知道。
I know.
我仍然觉得有个阴谋,杰森感染了新冠病毒,但他并没有受伤。
I'm still think there's a conspiracy that Jason had coronavirus, and he didn't get injured.
我不相信他做了你的锻炼后,真的会因为那而奄奄一息——当然,这绝不是对你不敬。
I don't believe that he did your workout and like was dying from all due respect to you.
但你的锻炼真的有那么难,难到会让人练到死吗?
But like is your workout that hard where you're gonna die from it?
没有。
No.
关键是,这是一种电刺激训练。
So the thing is it's like a it's EMS training.
所以他们会把这些设备连接到你身上,让电流深入到你的肌肉,直达肌肉的深层。
So it's they hook these things to you and it penetrates deep down into your muscle to like the lower layers of your muscle.
但问题是,我已经做了一年了,现在还只在20%的强度。
But here's the thing, like I've been doing it for a year and I'm still at like 20%.
杰森做了之后,我觉得他提升了,我觉得他直接升到了100%。
Jason did it and I think he went up, I think to like a 100%.
他直接开到最大,第一次就对他的身体和肌肉来说太强了。
Like he went full on and like So they turned it it was too much the first time for his body and his muscles.
所以肌肉里的蛋白质开始分解,然后影响到了他的肾脏,这真的挺严重的。
So it started breaking down the protein in his muscles and then says something to his kidneys, which is really That
这听起来更合理了。
makes more sense.
我听说他去做了吉娜的训练,然后现在在家休养。
I heard it like, yeah, he went and did that Gina's workout, and now he's at the house.
她到底在做什么?
Like, what's she doing?
我的意思是,我这儿像个超人,但其实不是。
I mean, I am, like, superwoman over here, but no.
不是C SPAT,但这是什么鬼?
Not a C SPAT, but what the hell?
这肯定会让你的身体陷入震惊状态。
Well, would definitely put your body in shock.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,我第一次做的时候,浑身发抖,而且你得从非常慢的速度开始。
I mean, the first time I did it, I was really shaky and like, you just start out really slow.
你不能,嗯。
You can't yeah.
你只能这样,有些人可能,你知道的,他的身体就是不适合这种训练。
You just gotta and some people maybe, you know, his body just doesn't agree with it.
但我不确定。
But I don't know.
有些人害怕它,因为感觉像电流进入身体,穿透肌肉。
Some people are afraid of it because it's like electricity going into your body kind of thing, like, penetrating your muscles.
我不介意。
I don't mind it.
我只是保持低位。
I just stay low.
我是在屁股上做的。
I did that on my butt.
我是在屁股上做的。
I did that on my butt.
我做到了一百次。
I got to a 100.
你做到了一百次。
You did a 100.
哦,你做了?
Oh, you did?
我做了。
I did.
是的。
Yeah.
你只有一个完美的屁股。
You only have a perfect butt.
那很强烈。
It was intense.
可能是她的电能造成的。
It could be from her electric juice.
我只是嗯。
I only yeah.
嗯,我很久以前做过几次,但我很想再做一次。
Well, I did it a few times a long time ago, but I would like to do that again.
那真不错
That was a good
我甚至可以打开我的应用。
I could even put on my app.
对吧?
Right?
就像,咔哒咔哒。
Like, click click.
太酷了。
So gnarly.
我的意思是,人们说,EMS训练在欧洲非常流行,很多维多利亚的秘密模特在走秀前都会做这个。
I mean, they say, like, that EMS training and that, it's really popular in Europe and that, like, a lot of the Victoria's Secret models used to do it before the fashion show.
而且这是一种快速解决方案。
And it's like a quick fix.
这是一种快速塑形的方法。
It's a quick way to get in shape fast.
等等。
Wait.
那是你做的吗?还是我胡思乱想了吗?
Was it were you do we maybe I'm making everything up.
假设你正在和某人约会,隔离会如何影响这段关系?
If hypothetically you were seeing anyone, how does quarantine change that?
还是你根本不知道,因为你根本没在和谁约会?
Or do you have no idea because you weren't seeing anyone?
但对你认识的人而言,也许,这对他们来说有挑战吗?
But for people you know of, maybe, was that challenging for people you've heard of?
是的。
Yeah.
我现在没在和任何人约会。
I'm not really seeing anyone right now.
我们在拍摄时和进入隔离期之前,我是在约会的。
I was while we were filming and then into quarantine.
然后对我来说,我每过一个周末就会见他们一次。
And then I just for me, like, I would see them every other weekend.
我们的整体日程就是这样,一直都是这样。
Just our schedule in general, that's how it was always.
但现在我觉得,对很多人来说,这一定很难,甚至我的单身朋友们也是如此。
But now it's like I just I'm sure it's hard for a lot of people, even my single friends.
他们都在使用各种约会应用之类的。
Like, they're they are getting on all the dating apps and stuff.
我还没接触过这些,所以我不太了解约会应用是怎么运作的,也不知道哪些好,或者我是否准备好了。
I haven't tapped into that yet, so I don't really know how the dating apps work or which ones are good or if I'm even ready.
但我知道,为了节目拍摄之类的事情,他们希望有约会内容,所以如果制作人找不到,也许我会自己找人上节目。
But I know for the show and filming and stuff, it's like, I know they want the dating and all that, so maybe I'll find my own bring them on the show if the producers can't.
是啊,前几天我看到一个特别搞笑的TikTok,上面说:‘你们这些在网上撩我的人,别以为隔离结束后我们会见面。’
Yeah, I saw the funniest Tik Tok the other day like all you guys I'm flirting with online don't think we're meeting up after quarantine.
挺搞笑的。
It was pretty funny.
有一些特别有趣的TikTok视频,你可以模仿表演,不一定非得跟约会有关。
There's really funny TikToks that you'll like to that you could just like, you know, act out and stuff like it doesn't just have to be anyways, back dating.
我其实没什么
I don't really have much of
约会生活。
a dating life.
这简直就像在和自己约会。
This is literally like dating myself right now.
所以
So
这也许也不错。
Which might be nice too.
对吧。
Right.
确实如此。
It is.
我最近花了很多时间和基拉在一起,你们都知道,养孩子是非常耗费精力的。
I've been, like, spending a lot of time with Kira, which as you guys know, having a kid is full on.
所以无论我们是在画画、游泳,还是其他活动,总是在做点什么。
So whether we're painting, swimming, like, there's always an activity we're doing.
你在读什么书?
What are you reading?
我前几天晚上发过这个。
So I posted it the other night.
就是这本书。
It's this book.
它来自我的Instagram。
It's off from my Instagram.
我现在就能打开手机告诉你。
I could go on my phone right now and tell you.
作者是约翰·马可·康默。
It's by John Mark Comer.
这本书叫《急躁的无情消除》。
It's called The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry.
这本书太棒了。
It's so good.
它让人重新审视生活,学会真正地活在当下。
It just puts life in perspective and how to really be present in every moment.
而且要把‘匆忙’这个词从你的词汇中去掉。
And there's take the word hurry out of your vocabulary.
别为任何事赶时间。
Like, don't ever hurry for anything.
但我喜欢管理,是的。
But I love management and it yeah.
它还谈到了上帝,真的非常好。
And it talks about God and just it's really good.
它非常鼓舞人心,发人深省,真正开阔了你的视野。
It's really inspiring and just, like, it's thought provoking and really opens your eyes.
所以,你知道的,当我再次回到现实世界时,我会设定这些界限,哪些事我会做,哪些事我不会再做了。
And so, like, you know, like, when I get back out there into reality and the real world again, like, these are the boundaries I'm gonna set, and this is what I will and won't do anymore.
这在你的故事里吗?
Is that on your story?
因为我真的很想买这本书。
Because I definitely wanna get that book.
嗯,我发给你。
Yeah, I'll send you
一张它的截图。
a screenshot of it.
好的。
Okay.
我也想买一些像你妈妈那样的风铃。
I wanna get some wind chimes like your mom has.
你能听到那些风铃声吗?
Can you hear those chimes?
我确信你有很多事情要忙,你还有基拉,我们非常感谢你抽出时间陪我们。
I'm sure you have a lot to do though, you have Kira, and we appreciate so much your time and being here with us.
我们很想你。
And we miss you.
我迫不及待想见到你。
I can't wait to see you.
我知道。
I know.
我也很想你们,尤其是我们一起跳舞,还有我们的玛格丽特、葡萄酒,就是那种女孩时光。
I miss you guys too, especially our dancing and just our margaritas, our wine, like, just girl
时间。
time.
你们过着梦想中的生活。
You guys were living the dream.
我知道。
I know.
我们很兴奋。
We're excited.
我们当时玩得很开心,当我们在
We had much fun while we
我们当时
We had
充满热情。
a passion.
这是节目第一次如此有趣,就像梅格说的,你有吗?
Was the first time the show was, like, fun, and they it was just like, Meg's like, do you?
我从没觉得有任何教练在。
There was I never felt like there was any coach.
我觉得这是最棒的事情。
I was like, this is the best thing ever.
这确实是拍摄史上最棒的时光。
It really was the best time filming ever.
那是什么?
And it's what?
我们才进行了两三个星期,然后就被中断了。
We were two or three weeks into it and then got cut off.
所以,我希望我们知道大家都是一致的,但等我们重新开始时,再看看其他人的情况如何。
So hopefully, I know that we're all on the same page, but we'll see where everyone else is at once we start again.
我知道布兰登是的。
I know Brandon is.
我知道布罗迪也是。
I know Brody is.
我知道弗兰基随时准备做任何事,只是别再吃寿司和鸡翅了。
I know Frankie is ready to do anything but just slang sushi and chicken wings.
我不知道有没有人联系上贾斯汀。
I don't know if anyone's heard from Justin.
我们有谁知道贾斯汀的消息吗?他有没有出现过?
Do we know maybe has has anyone heard proof of life of Justin?
没有。
No.
你知道我后悔什么吗?
You know what I do regret?
这真有趣,它给了我一些时间,当然,他听不到这些,所以我可以提前剧透一下
And I it's so funny that what this gave me, like, time and, obviously, he's not gonna hear this, so I can spoiler alert to
接下来会发生什么。
what's coming him.
但我打赌你是对的。
But I bet you're right.
如果你在听,贾斯汀,你很幸运,因为现在回想起来,有几次他提到一些事时,我就想,我本该提出琳达去哪儿了这个问题。
Well, if you're listening, Justin, you're lucky that there's a few times now thinking back when he brought up things and I was like, I should have brought up the fact that where did Lindsay go?
我想更多地了解琳达,而且我觉得琳达也想拍视频。
Like, I wanna know more about Lindsay and I think Lindsay wants to film.
所以我觉得我们会看到一些关于琳达的内容。
So I think we're gonna get some Lindsay content.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。