本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
接下来是节目预告。
Here's what's coming up on the show.
大概有五六对情侣进来,全是黑人小伙和黑人姑娘。
There's, like, five to seven couples that come in, and it's all black guys with, all black girls.
有几个黑人小伙进来后,就开始跟不同的情侣搭讪。
And a few of the black guys just come in and, like, starting to, like, flirt with different couples.
那场面还挺搞笑的。
And it was like it was funny.
事后我跟伴侣说了这事。
I told my partner after.
感觉就像是在船上赛跑一样。
Was like, it was like the running of the boat.
确实如此。
So yeah.
而且气氛明显变了。
And, like, the mood, like, definitely shifted.
我抬头看了眼电视里的色情片,正在放BBC的片子。
And I looked, like, up at the porn, like, on the TV, and there was, like, some BBC porn on the TV.
我当时就想,好吧。
And I'm like, okay.
这还挺酷的。
This is cool or whatever.
有几个男的被拒绝了,但有个家伙一直盯着我女友的屁股看,我就把这事告诉她了。
And, like, a few guys, like, saw got turned down, but this one guy was, like, looking at my girl's ass, and I told my girl about it.
然后她就说,是啊。
And she's like, yeah.
她问,他是不是看起来像在说,快告诉我?
She's like, does he look at was like, do tell me?
她回头看他,我就问,你受得了吗?然后她就转身对着他扭屁股。
So she looks back at him, and I was like, are you okay with So she like turns around and like shakes her ass at him.
他走过来开始贴着她磨蹭。
And he comes over and he starts grinding on her.
然后他脱掉了那件连体裤。
And then he takes off like the onesie buns.
我就听到啪的一声,看到因为那是松紧带的,就看到它从她屁股上飞出去,我当时简直爽翻了。
And I just like hear the clip up and like see the because it was like elastic, just see it, like, fly out, like, from her ass and just I was I was, like, in heaven right there.
这
This
是《维纳斯绿帽奴》播客,一个为好奇者、热衷者以及想要掌控一切的性解放女性学习绿帽奴文化的平台。
is the Venus Cuckolders podcast, a place to learn all things cuckolding for the curious, for the passionate, and for the sexually empowered woman who wants it all.
开始吧。
Let's go.
欢迎大家收听节目。
Welcome to the show, everyone.
我是主持人维纳斯。
I'm your host, Venus.
非常感谢你们的参与。
Thanks so much for joining me.
今天节目中,我们请回了'自信绿帽'先生,他将讲述自己与女友前往换偶俱乐部的经历。
And today on the show, I have Confident Cuck returning, and he is gonna be talking about how him and his girlfriend went to a swinger sex club.
尽管他们是一对在性生活中热衷绿帽玩法的情侣,但他们在换偶俱乐部的夜晚依然玩得无比刺激尽兴。
And although they are a couple who enjoy cuckolding activities in their sex life, they were able to make a swingers sex club night out totally fucking thrilling and fun.
你们一定会喜欢这个故事。
So you're gonna love this story.
你们将了解到,作为绿帽情侣如何在换偶俱乐部获得同样多的乐趣。
You're gonna learn a lot about how as a cuckolding couple, you can still have lots of fun in a swingers sex club.
天啊,这里面有些部分简直是我的最爱。
And, oh my god, some of my favorite parts in this.
我都等不及让你们听了。
I can't wait for you to listen.
真的太棒了。
It's so good.
总之这是个绝妙的故事。
Anyway, it's such a great story.
不过在开始前,我有几件事要宣布。
But first, I have a couple of announcements.
首先是即将举办的枕边谈话活动。
So the first one, there is a pillow talk event coming up.
这是Crowdcast上的直播活动,嘉宾有巧克力医生、风趣查理、海湾金发女郎和她的阳具丈夫。
That's a live event on Crowdcast, and it's going to be my friends, Doc Chocolate, Fun Charlie, Blonde on the Bay, and her cock husband.
我们将讨论那次难忘的拉斯维加斯之旅,那是什么时候来着?
And we're gonna be talking about that incredible trip, to Vegas that we all did in, about when was that?
就像,这是在夏天发生的。
Like, this in it was in the summer.
在七月份。
At the July.
对。
Yeah.
我们将要讨论那是什么感觉。
We're gonna be talking about what that was like.
他们举办了一场换妻誓约更新仪式,简直疯狂。
It was they did a cuckold vow renewal ceremony, and it was insane.
你可能在播客里听我们聊过这事,但他们会来和我一起。
You probably heard us talk about it on the podcast, but they're gonna be joining me.
我们将举办一场现场直播的'枕边谈话'活动来回顾那段经历。
We're gonna be doing a live crowdcast pillow talk event to go over what that was like.
因为是枕边谈话活动,如果你加入我们的直播,作为观众你可以提问、与他人互动。
And because it's a pillow talk event, you if you join us live for the event, you as an audience member will be able to ask questions, interact with others.
会非常有趣。
It's a ton of fun.
如果想报名参加,链接在今天的节目说明里。
So if you wanna register for that, the link is in the show notes for today.
或者你可以访问venuscuckledrist.com,点击活动页面就能注册。
Or you can go to venuscuckledrist.com, click on the events page, and you'll be able to register there.
活动时间是9月20日周五太平洋时间中午12点。
That's happening Friday, September 20, and it's at 12PM Pacific time.
那是东部时间下午3点。
That's 3PM eastern time.
这是直播,所以你会想准时观看。
It is live, so you'll want to catch it.
如果无法参加直播活动,你可以观看回放视频,但仅限VenusCuckoldress.com网站上的'朋友福利'和'热心支持者'等级会员观看。
If you can't make the live event, you can watch the replay, the video replay, but it's only available to the friends with benefits and helpful cuck tier supporters on venuscuckoldress.com.
所以如果你属于这些等级之一,就能在'女王寝宫'社区观看所有枕边谈话的回放。
So if you belong to one of those tiers, you'll be able to watch all the pillow talk replays in the Queen's Quarters community.
好的。
Okay.
今天的第二个公告。
So second announcement for today.
海湾金发小姐温迪将为温哥华地区的帅气黑人男士举办见面会。
Miss Blonde on the Bay, Wendy, she is hosting a meet and greet for any beautiful black men in the Vancouver area.
活动将于9月28日在温哥华举行,晚上7点开始。
This is going to be September 28 in Vancouver, and it's starting at 7PM.
这是为当地帅气黑人男士举办的见面会。
It's a meet and greet for beautiful black men in that area.
如果你想见温迪和其他人,我可能也会到场。
If you wanna come and meet Wendy and some others, and I might be there as well.
我们拭目以待。
We shall see.
如需报名或获取更多关于见面会的信息,链接在今天的节目说明中。
If you would like to RSVP for and get more information for that meet and greet, the link is in the show notes for today.
你也可以在我的FetLife个人资料上找到相关信息,我在FetLife的用户名是Venus Queen。
You can also find information about it on my FetLife profile, and my username on FetLife is Venus Queen.
好的。
Alright.
公告到此结束。
That's it for announcements.
现在让我们开始吧,就在Joy Mode的这条简短公告之后。
Now let's get started right after this quick announcement from Joy Mode.
嘿。
Hey.
我想我们都想要更好的性生活。
I think we all want better sex.
为了我们的伴侣,我们实际上可能需要有更好的性生活。
And for the sake of our partner, we might actually need to have better sex.
问题是,非处方勃起药含有未受监管的化学物质,建议不安全的剂量,并存在引发其他几种健康问题的风险。
The issue is that over the counter erection pills contain unregulated chemicals, suggest unsafe doses, and include the risk of several other health problems.
这就是为什么我与Joy Mode的朋友们合作。
That's why I've partnered with my friends over at Joy Mode.
无论你是想为亲密时刻增添情趣,还是想在卧室里增加自信——我知道你想要——Joy Mode提供全天然、科学支持的补充剂,致力于帮助男性在核心功能上表现更好。
Whether you're looking to spice up your intimate moments or increase your confidence in the bedroom, and I know you want to, Joy Mode makes all natural science backed supplements dedicated to helping men perform better across their core functions.
他们的招牌产品——性功能增强剂,是每个男性解决增加血流、硬度、耐力和表现的方案。
Their trademark product, the sexual performance booster, is every man's solution for increased blood flow, firmness, stamina, and performance.
这就像是为性爱准备的预锻炼。
It's like a pre workout, but for sex.
所有成分都经过同行评审期刊评估,且所有成分都在人体中进行过研究。
All ingredients have been assessed in peer reviewed journals, and all ingredients have been studied and researched in humans.
这很重要。
That's important.
它装在一个手掌大小的包装里,就像你最喜欢的电解质粉一样。
It comes in a palm sized packet like your favorite electrolyte powder.
你只需在性行为前45分钟将其与6到8盎司水混合,然后见证奇迹发生。
You simply mix it with six to eight ounces of water forty five minutes before sexual activity and watch the magic unfold.
重新定义你的亲密关系,访问tryjoymode.com并使用代码Venus可享8折优惠。
Redefine your intimacy and go to tryjoymode.com for 20% off with the code Venus.
在tryjoymode.com使用代码Venus可享8折优惠并免运费。
That's 20% off and free shipping with the code Venus at tryjoymode.com.
成分纯净可靠。
Ingredients with integrity.
这就是Joy Mode。
It's Joy Mode.
节目嘉宾是我的老熟人Johnny,他也被称为'自信哥',他有个很棒的博客。
Joining me on the show, I have a recurring guest, Johnny, also goes by the name Confident Cuck, and he has an amazing blog.
他多次参与本节目,也是《枕边话》的嘉宾。
He's been on the show several times as well as a guest on Pillow Talk too.
我一直很享受我们的对话。
I always love our conversation.
欢迎再次来到节目,Johnny。
So welcome back to the show, Johnny.
谢谢你邀请我,维纳斯。
Thanks for having me, Venus.
很荣幸能来到这里。
I appreciate being here.
今天我们要聊一聊你最近的一次特别经历。
So today, we're gonna have a fun little conversation about this recent experience that you had.
你和伴侣去了一个换妻俱乐部。
You and your partner went to a swingers club.
我特别想知道那是什么感觉,因为这档节目还从没讨论过——关于那些对绿帽情节感兴趣的情侣,或是处于绿帽关系中的人,又或是在性生活中偶尔尝试这种刺激玩法的伴侣。
And, I'm dying to know how that was like because that was that's something I've actually never talked about on the show before about couples who are interested in cuckolding or are in a cuckolding relationship or just have, like, spicy little cuckolding moments in their sex life.
如果他们去性爱俱乐部,实际体验会怎样?
If they go to a sex club, what's it gonna be actually like for them?
所以听你分享这个故事让我非常兴奋。
So I'm really excited for you to share this story.
不过在开始前,要不要先简单介绍一下自己?毕竟有些听众可能还不认识你。
But before we get into it, do you wanna just have, like, a quick little blurb, for for the people who don't, know who you are?
就简单说说你的身份和你们的关系模式。
Just a quick little blurb about who you are and about your relationship dynamic.
好的。
Yeah.
我是自信绿帽男。
So I am Confident Cuck.
就像维娜说的,我有个博客专门探讨绿帽情节的积极意义,以及我从中感受到的男子气概。
As Vina said, I have a blog where, I talk about the positive benefits of cuckolding as well as the masculinity that I feel with it.
另外,作为免责声明,我本来想说通常我不会过多透露当前个人关系的细节,因为我觉得这也会暴露对方很多故事。
And, as a disclaimer too, I was gonna say that normally, I don't go into too much detail on what's going on in my personal relationship at the at the moment just because I feel like that's giving a lot of details of the other person's story too.
但我已经和伴侣沟通过,她同意我分享我们在这里的经历,因为这也是一段非常积极的体验。
But I have talked with my partner, and she's okay with me sharing what we had here because it was such a positive experience as well.
所以,是的,我现在的伴侣在开放式关系方面还比较新手。
So, yeah, so currently, my current partner is pretty new in a couple thing.
过去我有过几段开放式关系。
I've had a few couple thing relationships in the past.
这绝对是她的第一次。
This is definitely her first one.
她观念更传统些,但一直保持开放心态。
Much more traditional, but she's been open minded.
就像你说的,我们有过一些刺激的时刻,也尝试过一些新花样。
Like you said, we've had some spicy moments and sprinkled it in.
我还没有尝试过之前可能提到过的那些更疯狂的事情。
I haven't haven't done some of the crazier things that that I might have talked about in previous times.
最近我们去了一个换妻俱乐部,这就是我们要聊的内容。
So we went to a swingers club recently, and that's what we're here to talk about.
好的。
Okay.
那么这一切是怎么发生的?
So how did this all happen?
你们是怎么决定要一起去换妻俱乐部的?
Like, how did you guys decide you're gonna go to a swingers club together?
你有没有想过让你的公开表演更刺激些?
Have you ever thought about making your public play more exciting?
隆重推出Lush四代和Fairy穿戴式G点与阴蒂振动器套装。
Introducing the Lush four and Fairy wearable g spot and clitoris vibrator set.
随时随地解放双手享受双重刺激组合。
It's hands free dual stimulation combo anywhere, anytime.
先试着控制Fairy,看看她如何被撩拨得欲罢不能。
Try controlling the fairy first and see how she gets so turned on.
然后同时启动Lush四代振动,让她彻底无法抗拒。
Then vibrate the lush four together to make her unable to resist.
你可以随时随地单独或同时控制Lush四代和Fairy。
You can control the lush four and fairy separately or together from anywhere.
你甚至可以将Lush四代和Fairy与音乐、环境音、情色音频或律动模式同步,让它们引领你抵达极致巅峰。
You can even sync the lush four and fairy with music, ambient sound, erotica, or patterns, and let them guide you to an incredible ending.
她一定会爱上这些玩具。
She is going to love these toys.
现在是五点十一分,点击本期节目描述中的链接,给她准备一份惊喜大礼吧。
It's five eleven, so click on the link in the description notes for today's episode and get her something that will blow her mind.
是啊。
Yeah.
而且你知道的,我们和所有人一样要过日常生活。
And, you know, we have we have an everyday life like everybody else.
要知道,我们也有账单要付。
You know, we have the bills to pay.
我们得去上班了。
We gotta go to work.
你知道的,我们得打理家里的一切。
We gotta, you know, take care of everything in the household.
所以我们并不总是有很多时间出去疯玩。
So we don't always get the the most time to go out and do crazy things.
但我伴侣其实有个很要好的朋友。
But my partner, she actually has a really good friend.
她们从很小的时候就是朋友了。
They've been friends since they were very young.
她说:我得告诉你件事。
And she said, I have to tell you something.
她最近离婚了。
She's recently divorced.
她现在的男友也是刚离婚。
Her current boyfriend is also recently divorced.
他们去了换妻俱乐部,在那里玩得很开心。
And they went to the swingers club and they had a great time there.
她本来担心告诉我女友这件事,结果我女友听完大笑说:哦,你根本不懂。
She was nervous about telling my girlfriend and she ended up just laughing about it and being like, oh, you have no idea.
强尼是个混蛋。
Johnny's a cock.
她就问:那混蛋是什么?
And she's like, well, what's a cock?
于是他们开始讨论这件事,她的反应是,好吧。
So they got to talking about it, and she was like, okay.
你们一定要来参加下一次。
You guys have to come to the next one.
好的。
Okay.
等一下。
Wait a second.
她和这个女孩已经做了很长时间的朋友了。
So she's been friends with this girl for a really long time.
而且很明显,他们之前从来没有真正聊过那些重口味的话题。
And, obviously, like, they'd never had, like, the real kinky conversations before.
但你女朋友居然完全不在意就直接告诉她了。
But but your girlfriend was, like, totally okay with just dropping that to her.
就像,哦,是啊。
Like, oh, yeah.
约翰尼是个绿帽奴。
Johnny's a cuck.
她事先问过你这件事吗?
And did she ask you about this beforehand?
我可以告诉我朋友吗?
Is it okay if I tell my friend?
还是她直接说,不了。
Or she just was like, nah.
你不会在意吗?
You won't care?
或者这到底是怎么发生的?
Or how did that even happen?
她知道我不会在意。
She she knew I wouldn't care.
是啊。
Yeah.
我是说,我的家人都知道。
I mean, my family knows.
真的,我妈和我家里所有人都知道。
It's like, literally my mom and, like, my like, everybody in my family knows.
这件事我自己都不确定。
It's not something I'm sure about.
就像我在感恩节时对每个人说的版本都不一样。
It's like I tell everyone at Thanksgiving different.
然后他们就说,嘿,你们会吃棉花糖的。
Then they're like, hey, you guys are gonna have the marshmallow.
我会吃奶油派。
I'm gonna have the cream pie.
不,我们不会。
Like, no, we don't.
但他们都知道这件事。
But they, you know, know about it.
我们之前讨论过这个。
We've talked about it before.
就像谈论,你知道的,就像你和家人谈论亲密关系那样。
And just like talking about, you know, how you talk about like intimacy like with, you know, your family.
所以有时候话题会转到这个,然后发现,嘿,这对我们有效,就这样吧啦吧啦的。
And so sometimes it comes up and oh, hey, this works for us, you know, yada yada yada.
所以,是的。
So Yeah.
我家里人都已经知道了。
Everyone in my family already knows.
所以她肯定完全没意识到,或者觉得告诉朋友这事没问题。
So she definitely had no idea or no problem telling her friend about it.
所以她告诉我时,我就说,哦,好啊。
So and when she told me, was like, oh, yeah.
太棒了。
That's great.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
我完全没问题。
I'm I'm down.
她说,我就知道你会同意。
She's like, I figured you would be.
所以
So
你以前从没去过像性俱乐部这样的地方。
you had never been to it like a sex club before.
你说你去过类似家庭派对那种,但不是真正的俱乐部。
You said you've been to, like, house parties were that were like that, but not an actual club.
对吧?
Right?
没错。
Correct.
是的。
Yeah.
我以前参加过一些家庭派对,你知道的,基本上有个狂欢的房间,其他卧室则对特定人群开放,厨房里还有酒水之类的。
I had been to house parties in the past that, you know, there was like a basically an orgy room and then other bedrooms that were locked off for certain people and, you know, drinking, like, in the kitchen and stuff like that.
但我从没去过真正的俱乐部或专业的那种场所。
But I had never been to an actual club or professional one like that.
所以这对我和我的伴侣来说绝对是次新体验。
So it was definitely a new experience for for me and my partner.
而她朋友只和现任男友去过一次,就是和他们一起的那次。
And then her friend had just been there the the one time with with her now boyfriend that that are together with them.
那是个主题之夜。
So it was a theme night.
埃及主题的。
It was a g Egyptian theme.
我们没太深入参与主题装扮,不过现在想想还挺希望当时能多投入些的。
We didn't go super into the themes, but I kinda wish we we did more.
但是,嗯,确实很棒。
But but, yeah, it was it was great.
人们的穿着五花八门,从法老和纳芙蒂蒂的装扮,到简单的POLO衫配休闲裤都有。
There were people wearing everything from pull out pharaoh costumes and Nefertiti to, you know, just wearing a polo and some slack.
所以,这是个美好的时光。
So, this was a good time.
是啊。
Yeah.
我以前去过性爱俱乐部。
I've been to sex clubs before.
刚开始的时候,我还挺兴奋的,心想:
And I I I think in the beginning, I was like, yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
我肯定会全身心投入这种主题活动的。
I'm gonna totally get into, like, the theme and stuff like that.
但后来我发现,每次都这么搞实在太费劲了。
But then I realized, man, it's a lot of work every time to have to do that.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
所以我
So I
就像是,去他妈的。
was like, fuck it.
随便吧。
Whatever.
但打扮起来确实很有趣,就像是,这是一种很棒的方式,让你感觉自己在做一些非常不寻常的事情,有点像万圣节,但贯穿全年都在装扮。
But it is fun to get dressed up, and it is fun to, like, just it it's a it's a great way to feel like you're doing something really out of the ordinary, kind of fun, kind of like Halloween, but, like, throughout the year, dressing up.
但确实如此。
But Exactly.
是啊。
Yeah.
你们能一起首次尝试这个很有趣,因为你说过你在变态玩法方面比你女朋友有经验得多。
That's fun that you guys got to do this together as a first because you said, like, you're way more, you know, experienced with kinky shit than your girlfriend.
而且
And
是啊。
Yeah.
对吧?
Right?
是啊。
Yeah.
所以你们能一起首次体验这个挺好的。
So that's nice that you you you guys both got to do that as, like, a first.
所以你们说你们大概算是打扮了一下。
So so you guys you said you sort of got, like, dressed up.
所以你们是一起去的。
So you went all together.
就是说,你们是一对情侣,她朋友也是一对情侣。
Like, there was you you as a couple and then her friend as a couple as well.
对吧?
Right?
是啊。
Yeah.
这家店的布局是一侧是吧台区,可以跳舞。
So the way that this place worked is on one side of it was the actual bar where there's dancing.
你知道的,有座位区,还有个可以出去抽烟或抽电子烟的地方。
You know, there's a place to sit down, there's a place to go out and and smoke or vape.
我当时是指定司机。
I was a designated driver.
反正我本来就不太爱喝酒,我当时就想,不管怎样我都会玩得很开心。
I'm not really a big drinker anyway, and I was like, I'm gonna love this no matter what.
我不需要酒精来调节情绪,因为我想保持清醒感受这一切。
I don't I don't need my mood because I wanna be tuned in to all of this.
所以我就没喝酒,但他们都在喝酒玩乐,过得很开心。
So so I wasn't drinking, but they were all drinking, having fun, having a good time.
一开始我们在那边跳舞玩得很尽兴。
So first, we're out there dancing and having a good time there.
而另一侧就是实际的,呃,性爱区域。
And then the other side of that, that's the actual, like, sex part of it.
是啊。
Yeah.
要进去的话,因为那种换妻派对只允许情侣参加。
And to get in there, it's because the swingers only you have to be in couples.
所以单身人士是不能入内的。
So you can't go in as a single person.
我猜他们可能会允许单身女性进去,毕竟你懂的,这种场合的潜规则就是这样。
I'm sure they probably would've let single women in there because, you know, that's the way that works.
但确实,现场完全没有单身男性。
But but, yeah, there were no single guys at all.
真的一个单身人士都没见到。
Really didn't see any single people.
在场的全都是成双成对的情侣。
It was all couples on the other side of it.
我们刚开始就是跳舞玩乐,周围人都穿着非常暴露的衣服。
But we just started the night just dancing and having a good time with, you know, people wearing very revealing clothing.
我伴侣特别爱跳舞,我们在舞池里跳得相当火辣,但想到自己这把年纪还跳得膝盖嘎吱响,看着周围20多岁的年轻人又有点自嘲。
My partner really likes to dance, so we were getting really raunchy on the dance floor, but also kinda giggling that we're in our older ages now, and and our knees aren't as good as some of the other some of the other younger 20 that we're breaking it down a little bit.
没有。
No.
你们有专人带你们参观俱乐部吗?
Did you guys get it, like, a tour of the club?
因为我只去过本地一家由超厉害的女性经营的性爱俱乐部。
Because I've only been to the sex club here locally, and it's run by this woman, and she's incredible.
她的安排是这样的:当你们作为初次体验的情侣进入时,首先需要观看一段视频,然后会有人带你们参观俱乐部,并向你们解释所有规则等等。
And she the way she has it set up is that when you go in as a first time couple, that you have to well, she had you watch a video, and then you had to get shown around the club, and they explained all the rules to you and everything like that.
而且他们特别强调同意原则和礼仪规范。
And it was like, there was a lot of emphasis on consent and etiquette.
所以那边也是这样的吗?
So was it like that there?
我只是好奇想知道是否完全一样。
I'm just curious to know if it was the same.
其实并没有这些流程。
So there wasn't really.
通常都是有的。
There normally is.
他们会带新人进行完整的参观介绍。
They take you on a whole tour for it.
但那晚是满员场次,我们能进去是因为她朋友办了会员,可以带一个同伴入场。
But this night was a sold out night, and we just got in because her friend actually signed up for the membership, and then they had a a plus one to bring it in.
所以当晚在场的都是常客。
So it was all regulars that were there.
我不确定他们是否有准备视频之类的,但当时是让我们同行的朋友带我们参观的。
I don't know if they do any video or anything outside of it, but they, instead let the, let the people that we were with give us a tour.
基本上就是由他们带领参观,等真正进入俱乐部区域后,发现就是个普通俱乐部而已。
So basically, they led the tour, and then when we went into, like in the club side of it, it's just a club anyway.
虽然现场没有特别活动,但确实需要签署同意书,他们会讲解相关事项并询问几个问题,比如确认你了解社群规范之类的。
So there wasn't anything going on there, but you do like sign a consent thing and they talk about that and they ask you a few questions, like, you okay, you know, that you make community and all this kind of stuff.
你知道的,如果你感觉不好,就这么做。
You know, if you, you know, feel bad, do this.
他们还有手环,就像我说的,看你喜欢哪种。
They also have the wristbands, like I'd say, what you're okay with.
不过没人戴它们。
Nobody wore them though.
但是,嗯,是的。
But but yeah.
而另一侧其实只是个酒吧。
And and the other side of it was really just a bar.
关于性的那一侧,那里更...你知道的,到处都有工作人员。
The the sex side of it, that's where it was a lot more you know, there was there was staff all around.
各处都有几个保安。
There were a few security guards here and there.
工作人员非常友好。
There was really nice staff.
那里有个地方可以直接买情趣用品。
There was a place where you could buy sex toys right there.
真的吗?
Really?
还有个自动售货机。
There was also a vending machine.
是的。
Yep.
那就像一台高级自动售货机。
It was like a fancy vending machine.
我注意到那里卖Tums胃药,我有时会消化不良,所以很感激有这个。
And I noticed that they sell Tums there, which sometimes I get indigestion, so I appreciated that.
你...我伴侣看到了那个。
Did you My partner saw that.
她当时就说,哦,他们还有Tums胃药。
She's like, oh, they have Tums.
我想问你另一个问题,因为在我去过的性爱俱乐部里,所有玩乐区域都放着成筐的安全套、润滑剂、湿巾,甚至牙科橡皮障之类的,各种用品随便取用。
I wanna ask you this other question because in the sex club that I've been to, all throughout the the play areas of the club, there's baskets of condoms, lube, wipes, like, I mean, dental dams, like fucking everything just sitting there for you to take and use.
那里也是这样吗?
Is was it like that there too?
是的。
Yeah.
基本上我们进去后先参观了一圈。
There's so basically, when we walked in, we went through the tour.
里面有独立房间,每个房间都有不同主题。
There's the individual rooms, and they all have a theme.
想要使用房间直接提要求就行。
And if you want the room, you just ask for them.
每次可以使用一小时,房间里的百叶窗可以自由开合。
You get it for an hour at a time, and you can open or close the blinds in there.
再往里走是淋浴区,还有个观察室——那里有玻璃窗正对大型情侣区,这个我稍后会讲到。
And then there at the back of that, there's, like, a shower area, and then there is a watching room where it has the glass open to the big couples area that I'll talk about in a second.
那里有个小区域可以连接,但主要是供人们观察用的,因为那面镜子其实是单向的,一边是镜子另一边是窗户。
And that has a a little area where you can hook up, but it's mainly for people, like, to watch and look out because the mirror is or it's a it's a whatever whatever where you it's a mirror on one side and a window on the other.
对。
Yeah.
单向镜。
One a one way mirror.
单向镜。
A one way mirror.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yes.
嗯。
Yeah.
对。
Yep.
没错。
Yeah.
然后我们穿过那里,就到了我之前说的小商店区域,那里摆放着各种商品。
So so then we went through that, and then there's, like, a little store area I was talking about where they have the the different things there.
其实不算真正的商店,更像是中间的一个小摊位。
I'm not really a store, but just like a little booth in the middle of it.
然后在另一边,你得...哦等等。
And then on the other side of that, you have to be, oh, wait.
首先,我们走进了一个地牢,看到他们在鞭打之类的。
First, there was a dungeon, which we walked into, the dungeon, and we saw them flogging and everything.
是的。
Yep.
而这段时间里,我的舞伴一直在贴着我跳舞。
And during this whole time, my partner had already been dancing and grinding on me.
所以我们当时在舞池里都特别兴奋。
So we were, like, really turned on on the dance floor and everything.
我们进去后,我还在贴着她跳舞,感受着她的身体。
And we came in there and I was still, like, grinding on her and feeling her.
然后她的朋友看着她问:你对这样没问题吗?
And then her friend looks at her and she goes, are you okay with this?
一切都还好吗?
Is everything okay?
有那么一瞬间,我的心跳漏了一拍。
And for a second, my heart skipped beat.
我当时就想:等等。
I was like, wait a minute.
她是不是看到了我没注意到的事?
Is she seeing something I'm not seeing?
她对这样不舒服吗?
Is she not okay with this?
这对她来说是不是太过分了?
Is this too much for her?
但她就是不同意。
But she's like, no.
她就是不同意。
She's but she's like, no.
不行。
No.
这次她表示对此非常感兴趣。
This is she's like, I'm very interested in this.
所以她当时在询问关于雾的规则。
So she was asking like what the rules were for fog.
比如能不能上去看看。
Like, if you can go up and look.
她基本上就是走过去,然后仔细检查了大概五分钟。
She just she basically walked up and just, like, started inspecting it for five minutes.
这其实不是她的癖好。
And it's not really her kink.
她只是单纯对一切都很好奇。
She was just interested in it and everything.
然后地牢管理员给我们讲解了更多规则,比如在里面该做什么,还有清洁措施和安全词这些。
And then the dungeon master gave us some more rules on, like, what to do in there and, you know, the cleaning measures, the the safe words that they have.
接着我们看到了那个大开放房间,里面都是情侣。
And then we saw the the big open room where couples were.
这个房间只有铺着防水床单的床。
And this just had beds with, you know, the the waterproof sheets.
那里设有各种站点,提供床单、毛巾、润滑剂、避孕套、喷雾剂之类的用品。
And then you had, like, stations there that had sheets, they had towels, they had lube, they had condoms, they had sprays, and all that kind of stuff.
整个区域大概分布着三四个这样的站点。
And there's, like, three or four of those, like, throughout the throughout the whole area.
对。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
那好吧。
So okay.
当你们从舞池区转移到玩乐区的时候。
When you guys went from like, you you started in, like, the dancing area, and then you went over into, like, the play areas.
你女朋友当时是什么反应?虽然你说她很好奇之类的,但你们是不是需要先确认——
Was was your girlfriend just like I know you said she was, like, all curious and stuff like that, but what did you guys have to be like, okay.
‘你准备好了吗?’
Are you ready for this?
因为我觉得第一次去俱乐部时,这对我来说是件大事。
Like, are you like because I felt like that was like a big thing for me when I first went to the club.
我当时满脑子都在想象,那里会到处都是正在发生关系的人。
I was just like, you know, in my mind imagining, okay, there's gonna be all these people, like, having sex everywhere.
但后来我又想,这不可能...嗯。
But then I was like, it can't Mhmm.
现实不可能真是那样。
It can't possibly actually be like that.
对吧?
Right?
我一直以为不可能这样,结果和我想象的完全不一样。
I I kept thinking it was it can't It's not it's not gonna be like what I'm imagining.
哦,还真是。
Oh, it was.
是啊。
Yeah.
没错。
Yep.
我当时就
And I was
简直惊呆了。
just like, wow.
所以我们在舞池那边时,开始讨论人们穿的暴露服装,也许我们该在造型上更大胆些。
So, yeah, when we were on the dancing side, we had started to talk about the revealing clothes people were wear were wearing and, oh, maybe we should have gone a little bit more intense on the costumes.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
我就说嘛。
I was like, told you guys.
因为当时我还在亚马逊上找服装呢。
Because I was like looking on Amazon for stuff.
她说:'你不会真要穿动物纹吧?'
She's like, you're not gonna wear like animal print stuff.
我说:'这可是埃及主题。'
I was like, it's Egypt.
我可以像猎豹一样。
I can be like a cheetah.
这很棒。
It's great.
我是个猎豹杯子。
I'm a cheetah cup.
无所谓啦。
Whatever.
我当时玩得很开心。
I was having fun with it.
所以我们跳舞摩擦时,他们全都在喝酒。
So when we were dancing and grinded, they were all they were all drinking.
就像我说的,我舞伴真的很爱跳舞。
And like I said, my partner really likes to dance.
当时放着九十年代二月的说唱和R&B音乐,那是她的最爱。
There was, like, nineties, February, like, rap and r and b, which is her jam.
就是那种'对着窗户对着墙'的歌,我们玩得很嗨。
I mean, to the window, to the wall, like, we were we were having fun with it.
我们贴面热舞了很久,她也明显因此兴奋起来了。
And we were grinding a lot, and and she was feeling, you know, really aroused by it as well.
她穿了件镶满珠宝亮片的衣服,看起来像戴了条很粗的项链,其实是缝在衬衫上的。
She did wear something that was, like, very, like, bejeweled and, like, bedazzled, so it kinda looked like it was one of, like, those really, like, thick necklaces, but it was, like, on her shirt.
那衬衫还是连体款的。
And the shirt was, like, a onesie thing too.
比如说,那件性感的皮裙。
So and, like, the sexy leather dress.
它很棒。
It was great.
她非常...她的臀部绝对是她最突出的特征。
And she's very she her her ass is definitely her her most prominent feature.
那真的是个很棒的臀部。
It's it's a really nice ass.
它很大。
It's big.
我喜欢大屁股。
I like big ass.
而且她的身体比例也很特别,上半身比下半身小得多,所以更加突出了臀部。
And she also the way her body proportions everything, her upper body is much smaller than her lower body, so it, like, accentuates it even more.
所以我们吸引了很多人的目光,我们有点像是在玩闹,比如展示办公室,她在我身上磨蹭着说话,你知道的,人们都在看着。
So we were getting, like, a lot of looks, like, from people too, and and we were, like, kind of playing, like, you know, showing the office, like, she was grinding on me and talking, you know, people watching a little bit.
哦,我看到这边了。
Oh, I see this over here.
然后等他们都放松准备好了,我们看到一些人开始往外走。
And then once they're all, like, loose and ready, we see some people, like, starting to head out.
然后我们就想,好吧。
And then we're like, alright.
我们想这样做吗?
Do we, like, wanna do this?
我当时就坐在这里。
I was like, was like, sitting here.
大家都舒服吗?
Is everybody comfortable?
我们就说,对啊。
And we were like, yeah.
所以我们去了那边。
So we go over there.
有个金属探测器,她问这正常吗?
There's a metal detector, she's like, is this normal?
我来自纽约。
And I'm from New York.
所以我说,夜店有金属探测器我没意见。
So I'm like, I got no problem with a metal detector in the club.
对,就这样。
Like, yep.
这样更安全。
That'll be safe.
我觉得没问题。
That's fine with me.
不过我很庆幸没穿笼子装,因为她不想让那些玩意儿在情侣面前暴露太多。
I was happy I didn't wear my cage though because she didn't want she didn't, like, wanna expose them that much to the couple things shit Yeah.
东西。
Thing.
她说,如果他们看到了,那可能吧。
She's like, if they see it, maybe yeah.
是啊。
So yeah.
所以我当时没戴什么笼子之类的。
So so I didn't wear a cage or anything there.
但我们走进去时,他们带我们简单参观了一下。
But we go through, they give us that little tour.
然后当我们到达最后一个区域时,就是告诉过你的情侣区,那里就像你说的,人们就在做爱。
And then when we get to that last area, told you the couples area, that's where, like you said, people are just having sex.
有个区域亮着灯,但后面还有个房间。
There's one area with, like, the lights on, but then there's a room in the back.
这就是那个单向镜所在的地方。
And this is where that one way mirror is.
对。
Yeah.
里面只有一盏红灯。
And it's just got a red light in there.
那边的大电视上放着色情片。
There's porn on the big TV there.
当我们走到后面时,我们开始接吻,而她的朋友们开始往另一个区域走去。
And when we walked back there, we started just, like, kissing, and and her friends started, like, to go off to one area.
因为这个俱乐部给人的感觉更像是展示和偷窥,而不是试图和别人勾搭。
Because they're the the club really felt more like an exhibition and voyeurism rather than trying to hook up with other people.
基本上每个人都待在自己的小圈子里。
Pretty much everybody stayed on their island.
但我们刚进去时,她朋友在和男友离开前,指给我们看一个留着10英寸长黑色莫西干头、头发又浓又黑的男人,旁边还有个皮肤超白、身材瘦高的白人女孩。
But when we first walked in there, her friend before she went off with her boyfriend, she pointed out this one guy in there who had like a 10 inch big blackhawk, super thick, super dark, and this super pale, very skinny, like tall, slender white girl there.
她就这样抚摸着那个发型,所有人都能看得一清二楚。
And just she was just like stroking it and like everybody could see it.
当时还只是晚上刚开始的时候。
And this was still, like, at the beginning of the night.
所以整个大场地里大概只有八九对情侣。
So there were only, like, maybe eight, ten couples, like, in this whole big area.
我们正看着她们离开时,她朋友也出去了。
And we were just, like, starting to watch that as she went out and as her friend went out.
我问我的伴侣,因为我们在晚上开始时就说好了——
And I asked my partner because we said on the beginning of the night, we're, like, okay.
我们会用'热、冷、温、凉'来代表对这件事的感受程度。
We're gonna do hot, cold, warm, and cool just for, you know, how you're feeling about it.
嗯。
Yeah.
我就问她'你现在感觉怎样?'
And I was like, how are you feeling?
我说'是热还是冷?'
I was like, hot or cold?
结果她说'我们去开房吧'。
And she's like, let's go get a room.
她大概就花了,嗯,五到十分钟吧,在我身上蹭来蹭去,你知道的,就那样看着,她还直勾勾地盯着他看。
It only took her about, like, five, ten minutes, like, of, like, grinding on me, like, you know, watching that and she was, like, looking right at him and stuff too.
她这么做的原因是在她朋友离开之前,她就像这里大多数人一样,如果你观察他们的话就会发现。
And the reason she was doing that too is before before her friend went away, she's like most of the people in here they like if you watch them when you do that.
所以,对,她就那样看着,而且真的被撩拨起来了。
So so yeah, she's like looking at it and just like really turned on by it.
于是我们就去开了自己的房间。
So we go and get our own room.
房间里其实也没发生太多事。
And it wasn't too eventful in the room.
就是,你知道的,很普通的性行为,但我们忘了拿床单。
It was just, you know, normal normal sex going on, but we forgot to get a sheet.
所以只能用毛巾,而我伴侣对清洁非常讲究。
So we just have the towels and cleanliness is a big thing for my partner.
所以她不想直接接触,你知道的,那些没铺东西的地方。
So we had the she didn't wanna be on the, you know, on the bare stuff herself.
所以我们就在那儿,嗯,想办法解决这个问题。
So we're, like, trying to navigate that.
哦,对。
Oh, yeah.
我的手当时也没闲着。
And my hands were on things.
她其实不太想让我用手指碰她太多,所以我完全没用手指,只用嘴。
So she didn't really want me, like, to finger her too much, so I was just eating her out with, like, no hands at all.
是啊。
And yeah.
就像事情发展的那样,我当时就是没法完全投入进去。
And just like the way everything worked, I wasn't, like, able to, like, come in the moment.
我有点过度兴奋了,所以当时就那样了。
I was kinda, like, overstimulated, so I was just, okay.
我现在可能没法完成。
I'm not gonna be able, like, to to finish right now.
但整个过程都很艰难。
But it was, like, hard the whole time.
所以我们当时有过几次很棒的性爱,几次狂野的性爱。
So we had some good sex in there, some raunchy sex.
那感觉简直太棒了。
And that was, like, fantastic.
一切都很美好。
Everything was good.
然后我们离开了那里。
And then we get out of there.
离开的时候,我突然想让别人看到我们在做什么。
And as we get out of there, I I want like other people like to see what we're doing.
你知道,光是想到那里所有人,就让我很兴奋。
Like I, you know, it's it's turning me on the thought of everybody in there.
所以我们回到那个区域,开始更多地观察人群。
So we go back to the area and then we start to to people watch more.
当我们观察人群时,她朝一个方向看,而我看向另一个方向。
And as we're as we're doing the people watching, she's like looking one way and I'm looking another.
当我们听到不同人的呻吟声时,我们正在描述两边看到的情景。
And as we hear the moans from different people, we're describing what we're seeing on either side.
这虽然是件小事,但却有种性感的挑逗感,因为我们看不到对方在看什么。
And that was like it was just like such a little thing, but it was such like a sexy turn on because, like, we couldn't see what each other was looking at.
哦,不幸的是,因为我们之前正在谈论要找到那个男人,因为她真的很喜欢看。
And, oh, and unfortunately, the because she we were talking about, like, trying to find the that that guy before because she really likes looking Yeah.
十先生
Mister ten
十英寸BBC。
ten inch BBC.
比如,去哪里
Where like, where do
你去了?
you go?
但他已经走了。
But he was he was gone already.
我们出来时他已经不在了。
He was gone when we came out.
我们当时觉得他真是...
We were like He was so he was,
比如被一群女人压得喘不过气来。
like, suffocating under a pile of women somewhere.
是的。
Yep.
对。
Yeah.
没错。
Yeah.
我们当时在找他。
We were we looked for him.
我们就想,现在到底在哪儿?
We're like, where are at?
老兄,现在到底在哪儿?
Where are at, man?
但可惜的是,等我们到那儿时他已经走了,所有事情都处理完了。
But, yeah, he was already gone by the time that we got there, unfortunately, done with everything that we did.
所以我们只能硬着头皮继续干。
So so we're just, grinding like that.
当时能进行那次谈话真的很好。
And having that talk right there was really good.
然后我开始告诉她,因为我知道她不想马上忙起来。
And then I started telling her because I knew that, like, she was like, she didn't wanna start getting busy on anything right away.
她这次想确保我们拿到清单。
Like, she wanted to make sure we got a sheet this time.
我们什么都有了。
We got everything.
尤其是因为我们当时在外面,周围还有其他人。
Especially because we were out, like, where other people were.
于是我开始告诉她,等我们回到酒店后,我要为她彻底清洁,然后在酒店里和她做爱——她对此非常兴奋。
And so I started telling her about how when we get back to the hotel, I'm gonna get all clean for her and then I'm gonna fuck her in the hotel and I'm gonna and she was loving that.
她对此非常着迷。
She was loving that.
我当时就说,没错。
I was like, yep.
我说,我们就在这里尽情放纵,享受这段刺激的时光。
I like, we'll just get all dirty here and have this have this, you know, nice, crunchy time here.
我还说,别担心。
I was like, and don't worry.
我会先用嘴,等回去后再用手指和玩具好好尽兴。
I'll just use my mouth here, but then I'll go, like, to town with our fingers and toys when we get back.
所以这就像是种有趣的玩法。
So it was like a fun a fun thing like that.
后来随着夜色渐深,她开始有点清醒了。
And then and then she started like to sober up a bit as it's, you know, getting later on the night.
她朋友还在那边玩得正嗨。
So her friend is still there, like going to town, going crazy over there.
我担心她清醒后,我们虽然不算被困在那里,但你能明白我的意思吧?
And I'm worried that because she's sobering up and, like, we're kind of not stuck there, but you know what I mean?
我们和其他人在一起。对。
We're with other people that Yeah.
也许,你知道,他们可能会离开,情绪可能会转变。
That it might, you know, they kinda go away that the mood might shift.
但当我们这样做时,我们开始,就像,拿到一张床单,然后躺在这张巨大的圆形床上。
But as we're doing that, we start just, like, kinda we get a sheet and we just lay on this one big circle bed.
铺床单时感觉有点奇怪,因为床是三角形的,我们却要铺方形的床单,不过我还是搞定了。
And it was kinda weird putting it on because it was like a triangle that we had to put a square sheet on, but I made it work.
我之前把它都喷得香香的,她说谢谢你帮我收拾干净。
And I sprayed it all down nice before and she's like, thank you for cleaning up for me.
我说当然啦,亲爱的。
And I was like, of course, my dear.
我觉得这些小小的家务事也挺可爱的。
And just like those like little chore things are like kinda cute too, I feel.
是啊。
So yeah.
我们到了那里。
We get there.
我们躺下来,互相依偎着,做些事情。
We're, like, laying down and just, like, cuddling with each other and doing stuff.
然后我开始告诉她,她可以拥有这里任何她想要的阴茎,但只有我的阴茎是专属于她的。
And and I start telling her how she can have any cock in here that she wants, but but my cock is the only one that's hers.
我还说我不会碰任何其他女人的阴部,我能拥有的只有她的。
And that and that I'm not gonna have any pussy, that the only pussy that I can have is hers.
所以她可以拥有任何阴茎,但我只能拥有她的阴部。
So she can have any cock, but I can only have her pussy.
那种对立的感觉突然变得如此强烈。
And like that dichotomy was like turning out on so much.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
它像浪潮般袭来,我们再次沉浸其中。
So like it started hitting us like a wave and we started to get into it again.
她似乎对在众人面前发生关系感到紧张,所以我也不确定她想进行到什么程度。
And she was like kinda nervous about like having sex in front of people, so I didn't know how far she wanted to go with it.
于是我慢慢解开裤子掏出家伙,我们就这样开始了。
So I'm like slowly undoing my pants and pulling out my cock and we started doing it.
她当时穿着连体衣。
And she has a onesie on.
我就隔着布料开始顶弄,没有完全脱掉她的衣服。
And I just start pressing against like that, you know, like fabric in the middle without, like, taking it off.
我们注意到周围有几个人在盯着我们看。
And we, like, start to see, like, a few eyes on us or anything.
我就这样继续蹭着摩擦。
So I'm just doing that and grinding in on it.
由于我们当时的体位角度,再加上她臀部很丰满,我很难深入。
And because of, like, the angle that we're at, and like I said, she has a big ass, it's kinda hard for me to get, like, that deep in there.
这种似进非进的状态反而异常刺激,因为看起来我们确实在做爱。
So that kind of, like, denial penetration sec was actually, like, really, really hot because, you know, it looks like we're having sex.
所有人都以为我们在交合,但其实我并没有真正进入她体内。
Everybody's seeing us do that, but I'm, you know, not actually penetrating her.
那简直就像是一种非常非常性感的拒绝方式。
And that was, like, a really, really sexy denial thing.
然后现在肯定已经快凌晨1点了。
And then this is it's it's gotta be like almost 1AM at this time.
我抬头望去,整个晚上,人群非常多元化。
I like look up and the whole night, it was a very diverse crowd.
有各种信仰、各种肤色的人,二十多岁、三十多岁、四十多岁、五十多岁的,形形色色的人,高瘦的、矮胖的,你能想到的每种人都有。
There was people of every every creed, every color, twenties, thirties, forties, fifties, like fifties, like a lot of different people, tall, skinny people, you know, short people, fat people, every every day you can imagine.
所以总体来说,这绝对是一个非常多元化的群体。
So it was definitely like a very diverse crowd just in general.
到了深夜时分,我抬头看到有五到七对情侣进来,全是黑人小伙子和黑人姑娘。
And then towards the end of the night, I'm like looking up as we're in the middle of this and there's like five to seven couples that come in and it's all black guys with all black girls.
其中几个黑人小伙子进来后就开始和不同的情侣调情。
And a few of the black guys just come in and like starting to like flirt with different couples.
那场景,挺有意思的。
And it was like, it was funny.
事后我告诉我的伴侣。
I told my partner after.
我说,那就像是在跑马圈地。
I was like, it was like the running of the bowl.
这种事发生得真有趣。
Funny how that happens.
他们就这么进来开始调情。
They just come in and they start flirting.
这种事发生得真有趣。
It's funny how that happens.
是啊。
Yep.
嗯对。
So yeah.
然后那个氛围就完全变了。
And, like, the mood, like, definitely shifted.
我抬头看了眼电视里的黄片,里面正在放BBC的色情内容。
And I looked, like, up at the porn, like, on the TV, and there was, some BBC porn on the TV.
我就想,好吧。
And I'm, okay.
这还挺酷的。
This is cool or whatever.
有几个男的被拒绝了,但有个家伙一直盯着我女友的屁股看,我就告诉了她。
And, like, a few guys, like, saw got turned down, but this one guy was, like, looking at my girl's ass, and I told my girl about it.
她就说,哦。
And she's like, yeah.
她问,他真的一直在看吗?
She's like, does he look at it?
我说,是你告诉我的啊。
I was like, you told me.
于是她就回头看了那男的一眼。
So she looks back at him.
我当时就问,你能接受这样吗?
And I was like, are you okay with that?
然后她就转过身,对着他扭屁股。
So she, like, turns around and, like, shakes her ass at him.
他走过来,开始贴着她磨蹭。
And he comes over, and he starts grinding on her.
接着他脱掉了那种连体裤。
And then he takes off like the onesie buns.
我就听到啪的一声,看到因为那是松紧带的,就看到它从她屁股上弹开,我当场就感觉要升天了。
And I just like hear the clip up and like see the because it was like elastic, just like see it like fly out like from her ass and just I was I was like in heaven right there.
然后他戴上避孕套,还发出'哇哦'的声音。
And and and like he like puts on his condom and he's like, woah.
她看着我,我也盯着她看。
And she's like looking at me and I'm just like looking at her.
接着她开始在那里摸我。
And then like she starts like to stroke like me right there.
但她注意力全在他身上。
But like she's focused on him.
所以其实不算真的在摸我。
So she's not really like stroking me.
她最后只是抓着我的蛋蛋,我们在那儿时她就一直捏着我的蛋蛋。
She just like ends up just grabbing my balls and just, squeezing my balls as we're there.
然后她开始和他做爱。
And she starts, like, just fucking him.
然后他们就,呃,直奔主题。
And they just, like, go to town.
对。
Yeah.
然后,呃,她就直接开始做了。
And just, like, she just they just start fucking.
这简直太不可思议了。
It's it's amazing.
你知道,我当时就在旁边看着。
We're you know, I'm, like, watching it.
他一直做到射出来,大概花了十五到二十分钟。
And and he goes until he comes and it was probably like fifteen, twenty minutes.
他其实没怎么等她高潮。
He didn't really like wait for her to come.
她后来告诉我,一开始确实有几个小高潮,但还没完全满足。
She told me after that she did like have a few like smaller guys in the first, but she wasn't all the way done.
嗯。
Yeah.
完事后她就说,现在立刻给我舔。
And afterwards she she goes, she goes eat my pussy right now.
你干完就给我舔。
Eat my pussy after you get it done.
当时我们就在镜子前面。
And I'm we are right in front of the, like the mirror.
好像所有人都能清楚看到我们在那里的位置。
Like everybody could see right where we are there.
当她躺下时,我就把脸埋进去开始给她口交。
And when she lays down there, I just put my face in and start like eating her out.
最后她高潮了,喷出的液体甚至溅到了镜子上。
And she ends up coming and like squirting and like it hits the mirror.
有段时间我简直无法呼吸,因为她死死按着我的头,我只能发出呜呜声。
And like, I couldn't breathe for a little bit because she's like holding my head in and I'm like, uh-uh.
整个场面湿漉漉的疯狂极了,我们还听到镜子另一侧传来动静。
And like, it's all wet and crazy and just it's like, we like heard something like on the other side of the mirror.
结果发现原来有五六个观众在围观。
Turns out that there was like five or six people watching.
没错,事情就是这样发生的。
So so, yeah, that happened.
后来我们收拾好自己,才发现朋友其实在观察区——他们并非专门看我们,因为还有其他表演可看。
And and then we, like, get our stuff together, and then we find out that our our friend was over there actually on the they weren't, like, watching us because there was other people to watch too.
但他们告诉我们,当他们在观察区时,如果已经结束自己的活动,也会做同样的事。
But they told us when they were in the watch side, if they already finished, that they were doing that too.
所以他们最终看到后评价说'你们玩得真激烈'。
So then they ended up, like, seeing that they're like, you guys got really intense.
他们还附和说'没错'。
They're like, yeah.
你知道的,我们就是好这口。
You know, we're so kind of into that.
然后我们就,嗯,离开了。
And then we ended up, like, leaving.
我开车把大家都送回去了。
I drove everybody back.
我们去了酒店,最后确实发生了那种纯洁的性关系。
We went to the hotel where we did end up having that clean sex.
就像我进了淋浴间,嗯,其实是她先淋浴,她说想自己单独在淋浴间待一会儿。
Like I got in the shower and well, first she got in the shower and she's like, let me just have a minute, like, to myself in the shower.
我就说,好吧。
And I'm like, alright.
其实我有点担心,靠,他们可能不会挂断因为我还一直没射出来。
Well and, you know, a little bit of me is worried that like, damn, maybe they're not gonna hang up because I haven't came the full time.
我现在很紧张。
I am on edge.
我现在很清醒。
I am and I'm sober.
我就想,好吧,希望这事能成。
I'm just like so I'm like, okay, hopefully this happens.
她洗完澡出来,走到我面前递给我咖啡,还在擦这个。
So she gets out of the shower and then she she comes to me and she gives me the coffee and she was cleaning this off too.
她说,我要你戴着这个猛射出来。
She goes, and I want you to come out hard with that on.
我就说,行吧。
So I'm like, okay.
所以我把自己洗干净。
So I get all clean.
我洗了个热气腾腾的澡。
I take a nice steamy shower.
我出来后她就骑到我身上开始动。
I come out and she just gets on top of me and starts riding me.
我们有个默契——如果我处于顺从状态就说'阴茎',更有男子气概时就说'上位'。
And we have this thing where, like, if I'm if I'm feeling like more in a submissive mood, I'll say like my penis, and I'm feeling more like masculine, I'll say like top.
这就像是我们之间的晴雨表,能反映我们对各种事情的情绪状态。
And that's just, you know, like a a like good indicator between us, like what mood we're feeling for everything.
嗯。
Yeah.
而且当我更偏向淋巴系统兴奋时(因为有时不会一直那么硬)。
And it's also like if I'm if I'm like more like on the lymph side, because sometimes you're not always like raging hard.
就像阴道不会总是特别湿润那样。
Just like sometimes the vagina isn't always like crazy wet and everything.
你懂我意思吧?
You know what I mean?
这方面有不同的情绪状态。
There's different there's different moods for that.
所以用阴茎这样玩耍很有趣,然后突然就硬起来了。
So it's like fun to have that play like with a penis and then like have this hard cock.
她开始干我时我就想:操,我老二在你里面感觉太爽了。
So she starts fucking me and I'm like, damn, my cock feels so good inside of you.
她说着,鸡巴疼。
She's like, cock is sore.
她变得比我感觉的更硬。
She gets harder than I felt.
她变得比我感觉的更大。
She gets bigger than I felt.
比我感受过的都。
And I've ever felt.
而我正在那么做。
And I'm doing that.
随着她做得更多,她开始说,但这没他的大。
And as she does that more, she starts going, but it's not as big as him.
她说,想要更多,我想要更多鸡巴。
She goes, want more I want more cock.
我想要更大的鸡巴。
I want bigger cock.
而我,我像是,神志不清。
And I am I am, like, off my mind.
随着她继续那样,我像是问,想要吗?
And as she keeps going like that, I was like, do want?
我像是说,告诉我更多。
I was like, tell me more.
她说,我想要大黑鸡巴。
She goes, I want big black cock.
我想要大黑鸡巴。
I want big black cock.
结果她高潮了我也射了,整个过程可能就45秒左右,但那种强度简直,嗯哼。
And she ends up coming and I come and it was probably only, like, forty five seconds, but it was, like, the most intense was like, uh-huh.
就像,完全清空了一样。
Like, completely unloaded.
是啊。
Yeah.
然后她又让我再给她口一次,把那些精液都舔干净。
And then she made me go down to her one more time and, like, eating out the cream pie.
我还用手指插她什么的,就是想让她彻底被填满。
And then, like, I fingered her and stuff too, like, to really, like, you know, give her a penetrator one.
但那时候我们脑子都迷糊了。
But, like, at that time, we were just our minds were, like, so fucked.
连话都说不出来。
Didn't even, say anything.
我们只是发出嗯嗯啊啊的声音。
We're just like, uh-uh.
后来早上我们又基本重复了同样的事。
And there and and then we basically did the same thing in the morning.
我醒来时还在想,太爽了。
Like, I was like, I woke up and I was like, that was amazing.
她下面硬得不行,直接就骑上来了。
And and she looks so had a hard cock, and she got right on top of it.
然后她说,我说,那感觉怎么样?
And she's like, I was like, how does that feel?
她说,我几乎感觉不到什么。
She was like, I can barely feel a thing.
她接着说,她说,我需要,她接着说,我需要更多那话儿,然后就说,比如,我需要那话儿,然后就对她高潮了。
She goes she's like, I need she goes, I need more cock and just say, like, I need that cock and just came to her.
而且她以前从未接触过任何类型的种族扮演之类的。
And she had never been into the any type of, like, race play or anything before.
并不是说她反对这个。
Not that she's against it.
比如,她和黑人约炮完全没问题,只是她并不在意对方是谁。
Like, she's has no problem hooking with black guys, but it's just not she doesn't care one way or another.
这对我来说也不是什么大事。
And it's not that big of a deal to me.
比如,我更沉迷于绿帽情节,你懂的。
Like, I'm I'm much more into, like, the cuckolding, you know, side of anyway.
我希望她能享受和别人的性爱。
I want her to get off of who she's with.
所以,是的。
So Yeah.
对我来说对方是谁真的不重要,但黑人确实多了一层性吸引力。
It doesn't really matter to me to me who it is, but there's an extra level of, you know, sex appeal there.
而且有点搞笑的是,当这些黑人进来时,气氛明显变得有点不一样了。
And it was it was kinda funny how, you know, when all these black guys came in, the the mood definitely shifted, like, a little bit there.
她找到了一个,而且非常棒。
And and she found one and it was great.
然后是的。
And then yeah.
那是一段美好时光。
It was it was a great time.
那就是我的夜晚。
So that was that was my night.
我必须要和你分享,因为我知道你会喜欢。
And and I just I had to share it with you, because I I knew that you'd love it.
特别是那些时刻,比如我们在里面聊天时,看到其他场景,那种感觉太刺激了——我们互相倾诉,比如我的鸡巴不能碰其他女人,但她可以随意挑选这里的任何鸡巴,光是想着就让人兴奋。
And and especially those times, like when we were just talking in there, when we were seeing the other stuff, like that was so hot, just like telling each other that, like, my like, that this my cock can't have any other pussy, but she can have any cock in here that she wanted and just, like, getting off on that.
那种感觉太刺激了,因为作为男人,默认的期待就是能上多少女人就上多少。
Like, that was it was so hot because as a guy, like, the the default expectation is kind of, like, you you would get with any pussy you you could get.
你懂我意思吗?
You know what mean?
没关系。
It's okay.
能上就上。
If we can get pussy, take it.
所以几乎有种饥渴感。
So there's almost like a desperation there.
比如你出去乱搞所有人,而女孩们则保守得多。
Like, if you do, like, go out and just fuck everybody, whereas the the girls are way more reserved and stuff.
这样一来,如果你打算和某人发生关系,你实际上是在设定一个高标准,决定谁能真正进入你的身体。
So that way, if you are going to have sex with someone, like, you're you're putting up a high bar, like, for who you're actually allowing inside of you.
就像是让男方扮演那种相反的角色,颠覆预期,保持克制,而她也在颠覆传统角色,掌控局面,索取她想要的,能够选择任何她中意的男性。
So, like, having the guy, like, do that contrary role there and kind of subvert that expectation there and be that in that denial and and holding back while she's subverting, you know, that that role as well and and being in control and taking what she wants and being able to have any cock that she wants.
而且感觉真的太棒了。
And just it was it was so good.
尽管他没有我们看到的第一个男人那么高大,但依然非常棒。
Even though he wasn't as big as the first guy that we saw, it was still it was so good.
大概有八英寸到八英寸半那么长。
It was, like, a good, like, eight, eight and a half inches.
那太厉害了。
That's so awesome.
我特别喜欢整个过程的展开,我是说,不管怎样...
I love how that all played out because, like, I mean, how many okay.
这是你们在一起后她第一次和其他男人睡觉吗?
Was that the first time she slept with another guy since you guys have been together?
其实大多数绿帽夫妻并非一开始就是这样的,这已经不是秘密了。
It's really no secret that most cuckolding couples didn't start out that way.
多数绿帽关系最初都很传统,结婚多年后才决定共同走上这条路,这很棒。
Most cuckolding relationships started out very vanilla, been married a long time, decided to, you know, go down that road together, and that's fantastic.
但我们这些单身且明确想要这种关系的人该怎么办呢?
But what about the rest of us who are single and know that we want this kind of relationship?
怎样才能找到合适的人,愿意投入这种真实、充满爱意的长期关系?
How do you find the right person who would be into this for a real, loving, long term relationship?
这并不容易。
It's not easy.
所以我创办了维纳斯婚恋。
That's why I started Venus Connections.
这是一项专为单身人士提供的私人婚介服务,帮助他们寻找充满爱意的绿帽关系或以女性为主导的关系。
It's a private matchmaking service for singles who would like to find a loving cuckolding relationship or a female led relationship.
服务非常私密,无需浏览个人资料。
It's very private, so there's no scrolling through profiles.
你也不会知道项目中还有谁参与。
There's no knowing who else is in the program.
所有配对工作都在幕后完成,所有约会都是盲约。
All of the matchmaking is done behind the scenes, and all of the dates are blind dates.
实际上你完全不需要关注绿帽、癖好或任何卧室相关话题,因为这些匹配工作都由我来完成。
There's no need to focus on cuckolding or kink or anything bedroom related, really, because all of that matching is done by me.
所以本质上,这只是个让你们互相了解、看看是否喜欢彼此的机会,就像常规约会一样。
So, really, it's just the opportunity to get to know each other, figure out if you like each other, just like regular dating.
维纳斯婚恋最让我欣赏的是每个人都经过严格筛选。
What I love most about Venus Connections is that everyone gets screened.
每位会员都必须填写问卷、完成课程培训,并通过我的面试后才可能开始匹配。
Everyone has to fill out a questionnaire, do some courses, and have an interview with me before they can possibly start being matched with people.
正因如此,女士们尤其感激项目中的绅士们可靠、认真,并且真心致力于寻找这种关系。
And for that reason, the women especially are very grateful that the gentlemen in the program are reliable, serious, and really committed to finding this kind of relationship.
了解更多详情,请访问venusconnections.com。
To learn more, visit venusconnections.com.
现在使用优惠码Venus2025,即可享受加速会员服务8折优惠。
And right now, you can get 20% off accelerated memberships with the code Venus twenty twenty five.
是时候寻找你梦寐以求的恋爱关系了。
It's time that you find the relationship of your dreams.
没有。
No.
我们有。
We have.
我们曾完整地体验过一整天情侣生活。
We've had one that we've done like a full on couple day experience.
还有几次她出去约会上床,期间要么给我发信息要么打电话。
And then we've had a few that she's gone out and hooked up with guys and either texted me or called me, like, during that.
后来我告诉你,我生活中发生的一些事让这类外出活动变得更有趣了。
And then I told you some things have happened in my life that have made, you know, going out on that stuff a little bit more fun.
所以我们经常玩假阳具。
So we've done a lot of dildo play.
她对假阳具游戏也越来越适应,因为这种玩法没有心理负担。
And she's gotten very comfortable with the dildo play as well because there is an expectation.
不用担心现场有另一个人带来的不安全感。
There's not the insecurity of another person there.
所谓不安全感,是指实际存在的安全隐患——当你带个陌生人回家时必须考虑这些。
And with insecurity, I mean, you know, the fact that there's there's are safety concerns that you have to take into account when, you know, you're bringing some Yeah.
带个饥渴的陌生男人进门。
Some strange horny guy in.
嗯。
Yeah.
呃,这就是我想说的,因为你看,无论是绿帽情节、夫妻关系,还是那些对绿帽玩法好奇但还没尝试过的伴侣们——就像你们在那家俱乐部的经历,可能算是专业级的吧,我也说不好。
Well, that's what I was gonna say because, like, with cuckolding or couples or even couples who are curious about cuckolding or or have talked about it but haven't done it or whatever, like, what you guys experienced at that club was pro is probably, like, I don't know.
这种循序渐进的方式真的很棒,因为你去这家俱乐部时,完全没有任何必须做什么的压力。
Such a such a great way to sort of dip your toes into it because, like, there's no when you go to this club, there's no expectation that you're gonna do anything.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
对吧?
Right?
你们可以一起玩玩,或者单纯去观摩。
You can just play together and whatever, or you can just, like, go and watch.
我的意思是那里完全没有强制要求,至少你的伴侣不该在这种场合给你施加压力。
I mean, there's, like, no expectation, no pressure to do anything, or at least there shouldn't be any pressure from your partner to do anything at a at a place like that.
但她能去观看、探索、交流,即使被撩拨起欲望也不用勉强自己做什么——这种零压力的环境能让她安心地按自己意愿去尝试。
But for her to be able to just go and watch and explore and talk and, you know, get turned on and then still not feel like she has to do anything is a great kind of, like, no pressure scenario for her to feel comfortable to explore if she wants to.
事情就是这样发展的。
That's exactly what happened.
这才是最妙的部分:她被允许彻底兴奋起来,在情动时刻自己做决定,就像『好吧,我现在感觉很好』这样。
I mean and that's that's the great part about it because she was allowed to, like, be really turned on, get really turned on, and make those decisions in that moment where she was just like, okay.
我感觉很棒。
I'm feeling good.
我想继续。
I want to do this.
看看这最终效果。
And look how it turned out.
简直太他妈性感了。
Like, that is hot as fuck.
天啊。
Oh my god.
是啊。
Yeah.
当时我们离开包间时,我就说过我可能来不了。
It was and when we had left the the private room, I had said I was like, I'm probably not gonna be able to come.
我当时就觉得,因为事情太多了,而且你
I was like, just because, like, there's so much going on and, you
懂的,对。
know Yeah.
我们角度不好,你知道的,就是那种情况。
We like, we're not at good angles and, you know, all that kind of stuff.
我当时脑子里一团乱麻。
I was like, my mind's in a thousand places.
所以我就想,要是我们在外面时你能帮我解决一下。
I was like, so the only thing that I would like is if when we're out there is if you just, like, stroke me off.
我就觉得,这个你可以做到。
I was like, and you can do that.
甚至连你自己都管不住我。
Not even you can keep it in my pants.
你会爱上这个的。
It's you're gonna love you're gonna love this.
因为我们没有笼子,每当我们没有笼子而我穿着牛仔裤时,我们就称之为‘牛仔地牢’。
So because we don't have the cage, whenever we don't have the cage and I'm wearing jeans, we call it the denim dungeon.
而我克制住了。
And I hold it back.
所以我就说,你甚至可以在牛仔地牢里玩这个。
So I was like, you can even play with it in the denim dungeon.
所以这就是唯一的期待。
So so she's so that that was the only expectation.
我当时就说,她完全没问题。
I was like, that's the she was like, yeah, totally fine with doing that.
她说,本来不觉得自己想做什么,但一旦看到PVC在那里,她就说,哦,你接受这个啊。
She's like, don't think I'm gonna wanna do anything, but then it just once it was there and once like, you know, she saw the PVC there, she was like, oh, you're okay with this.
好吧。
Alright.
而且那真的很棒。
And and it was it was really it was really great.
而且,给她随心所欲的自由,也让我感到非常安心。
And, yeah, just giving her that freedom to do whatever she wanted, that also made me feel really at peace.
我知道我可以做自己,知道无论做什么她都能接受,我们有安全词。
That I knew that I could do I could just be I could know that whatever I was doing that she was okay with it, that we had our safe words.
整个过程我完全没有感到任何不对劲。
We had I I didn't feel any off vibes the whole time.
是啊。
Yeah.
我们之前讨论过这个问题,比如,如果我们有这种感觉会怎样?
And we had talked about that before, like, what happens if we feel this way?
如果我们感觉不对劲会怎样?
What happens if we feel off?
我当时就说,你可以随时停下来。
And I was like, you can just stop anytime.
没有硬性要求,你不需要和任何人发生关系。
There's no expectation, but you don't have to hook up with anyone.
因为最初至少那里更多的是种展示癖和偷窥癖的氛围,而且没有太多人混在一起,就感觉还好。
And because it was much more of, like, an exhibitionist voyeuristic vibe at least at first there, and there weren't that many people intermingling, it was just kind of like, okay.
我们共同沉浸在这种性感氛围中。
We're all in this sexy mood together.
大家只是找乐子发生关系而已。
Everybody's just having fun and having sex.
倒不是说我们所有人滚作一团发生关系,或者每个人都在互相抚摸。
Not necessarily that we're, like, in a ball all having sex together and, like, everybody's touching everybody.
就像我说的,清洁问题始终是她最在意的,所以她只和他用了后入式。
Because like I said, the the cleanliness is always her biggest thing, which is why she just did doggy with him.
她说,我甚至都不想躺在这个东西上。
She was like, I don't even wanna, like, lay down on this thing.
我就想,你知道的,待在外面。
I just wanna, you know, be out here.
这就是为什么当我们回到住处——准确说是酒店时,她感到更满足,可以完全放松,毫无期待地享受。
And that's why it was, like, more satisfying for her when we got back to our place in well, the hotel and just got it just let loose and and have fun with no expectations.
她知道那时一切都干干净净。
She knew everything was clean at that time.
而我内心有一部分总想适时用手指挑逗她。
And just there were parts of me that wanted to, like, finger her at a time.
有时当她克制时,我内心又渴望更进一步。
There were parts that wanted to go farther at a time when she was holding me back.
但‘cup lifting’这个作弊码能让你沉浸在这种克制中片刻。
But the the cheat code that is cuplifting allows you to bask in that denial for a minute.
它让你可以——我真希望所有恋爱中的男性都能善用这点。
It allows you to and this is something I wish all guys in all relationships would take advantage of.
比如当她不需要你时,你不必时时刻刻都主动出击。
Like when she doesn't want you, like you don't have to do every single thing at every time.
你可以享受那种撩人的距离感。
You can just enjoy that tantalization.
就像磁铁即将相触时产生的细微震颤,那种感觉值得你细细品味。
You can enjoy that distance that, you know, like when magnets when like they're getting close to touch together, like that little buzz that you feel like, that's something that you can bask in.
你不必将其视为负面体验。
You don't have to use that as a negative.
正因如此,我们每次这样做都让情欲更炽烈。
So it just made it hotter every time that we did that.
所以当她最终把我的家伙从牛仔裤牢笼释放时,那感觉简直火热难耐。
So then when she finally took my cock out of the denim dungeon, that was hot.
最让我震惊的是她直接说‘鸡巴’这个词,明明知道这词对我的特殊含义,却还说要更多。
And the fact that she was calling it a cock and she knows what that means to me, as she's telling me she wants more.
她就那样说着‘不要’。
She's like, no.
我知道这已经是你的极限尺寸了。
I know this is your biggest.
我知道你觉得自己已经最像个吉祥物了。
I know you feel the most mascot.
我知道这是你能给我的最大程度。
I know that this is the most that you can give me.
但我还是想要更粗大的黑人生殖器。
I still want a bigger black cock.
当时的感觉就像‘天啊’。
And it was just like, oh god.
真的太棒了。
It was so good.
你描述黑人进来时氛围转变的方式,
And the way you described when the vibe changed when the black guys came in, in.
靠。
Damn.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
是啊。
Yeah.
确实是这样的。
It was it definitely yeah.
确实,我完全不知道计划是什么,但那些女孩们就那样看着他们。
It definitely I like, I I have no idea what the plan was, but, like and then all their girls were just, like, watching them.
就像,我想知道事情是怎么发生的,因为看起来很有组织性,简直让人摸不着头脑。
It was like, I wanna know the story of how that happened because it looks so organized, and it was just like, what is going on?
天啊。
Oh my god.
那好吧。
That's like okay.
就像Splash Mocha那样,突然出现500个黑人男性,你懂的。
That's like the Splash Mocha where you have, like, you know, 500 black men all of a sudden, you know.
你会惊呼'卧槽'。
And you're like, holy fuck.
你们真该去Splash Mocha看看。
You guys need to go to splash mocha.
是啊。
Yeah.
哦,我绝对想去。
Oh, I definitely I definitely want to.
我们之前也稍微讨论过这事。
We've we've talked about it a little bit too.
所以我们会看看能不能组织起来。
So we'll we'll we'll see if we can organize it.
这也很搞笑,因为在那之前听着,每个人都能在蛋糕上为所欲为。
It was funny too because before that now listen, everybody can do everything in cake.
每个人都能玩得开心。
Everybody can have fun.
但有个搞笑时刻,就在一切进行中,我们正处于休息时间。
But there was a funny moment where, like, in the middle of everything, like, where we're on, like, one of our breaks.
因为整晚都像波浪般起伏不定,我们时而亢奋饥渴,时而低落。
Because it was kind of it was kind of, like, wavy the whole night where we were, like, up, like, on highs and really horny and stuff.
有时我们情绪低落,只是聊着天咯咯笑,然后又会再次起伏。
And then other times we were kinda down and just, talking and giggling, and then we'd go up and down again.
是啊。
So Yeah.
有几次我们确实快速和她朋友或在场的朋友聊了聊。
There were a couple times that, like, we did, like, talk with her friends really quick or her friend that was there.
有一次她...呃,我们不得不挪位置,因为那边有个小个子。
And there was one time that she was, well, we had to move because there was a little person over there.
我当时就想,哦好吧。
And I was like, oh, okay.
然后我看了看,发现那个男的确实有点矮。
And, like, I looked and I saw this guy that was, like, kinda short.
我觉得他看起来...看起来还行。
And I'm like, he looks he looks fine.
我是说,他大概就一米六左右吧。
I mean, he's he's, like, maybe, like, five two.
这没什么大不了的。
It's not that big of a deal.
但一开始那里并没有超级超级超级有魅力的人,不过后来还挺搞笑的。
But, like, there weren't, like, super super super attractive people at first, but then it it was funny.
因为我后来才明白她的意思。
Because then I saw what she meant.
当时有个——真的有个人从床上下来,他个子很矮,但肌肉发达得惊人,是我见过最壮实的人。
There was a there was an actual he he came off the bed and he was very he was very short, but he was like the most jacked person I've ever seen.
但他那种状态,不知道是不是因为我对他的期待值太高了。
But he was like like, don't know if it's why I like just the expectation there got me.
不过,确实,那里有很多形形色色的人。
But, yeah, there was a lot of different people there.
但当所有那些高大黝黑的黑人男性出现时,我就觉得,哦,好吧。
But then like when all these black guys looking like tall, like dark hands of black guys, it was just like, oh, okay.
事情突然变得严肃起来了。
Shit just got real.
这就是为什么当她看向我时,我们当时甚至都没说话。
And that's like why when she like looked at me, like we didn't even say anything in the moment.
她只是用眼神示意我,好像在问:这样行吗?
She was just giving me looks and she was just like, is this okay?
我就回了句:嗯。
And I was just like, yeah.
然后我又看了看他,还是说了句:嗯。
And and I would look at him and I was just like, yeah.
就是说,我们不知道他的名字。
Like, we don't know his name.
我们不知道。
We don't know.
就是说,我只知道我只知道他留了一条评论。
Like, all I know all I know is that he put on a comment.
那是我唯一确认的事情。
That was the only thing that I made sure.
就像我说的,当他按下那个按钮时,就听到啪的一声,然后弹性带就弹开了。
And like I said, when when he ended that button, like, just heard that, like, snap and then it swing open the elastic on it.
我当时就想,哦,他就好像,我刚从那里出来。
I was just like, oh, like, he's like, I was just in that pussy.
就是说,我能感觉到那里还有更多空间,可以容纳更多,而他正要把他那根大黑家伙塞进去。
Like, I felt how much more room there was for, like, more cock in that pussy, and he's about to fill it up with his big black cock.
很小。
Was small.
哦,所以你们是在计划下一次的换妻俱乐部之夜吗?
Oh, so are you guys planning your next, swingers club night out or what?
是的。
Yes.
实际上我们正在查看活动安排,发现我们刚错过了热辣太太之夜。
And we actually we were looking at the events on it, and we saw that we had just met missed the hot wife's night.
你就说,不行。
You're like, no.
我们本可以几周前去那里的。
We could've we could've gone there a couple weeks ago.
我当时就觉得,我肯定能帮孩子们赢下那个。
I was like, I definitely would've won my kids that one.
所以,是的,我们很期待下一次。
So so, yeah, we're looking forward to the next one.
我觉得下次可能是全白装扮,然后像是湿T恤比赛之类的。
I think the next one is like an all white and then like wet t shirt contest thing.
所以我们可能会去,但下次团队活动我们要玩得更尽兴。
So we might go to that, but we wanna go hard in the next team.
而且,你知道,事情很多,我们不可能每个周末都去。
And, with, you know, a lot of stuff going on, we can't just go every single weekend.
那样会有点太频繁了。
That'd be nice a little bit.
相反,我们得根据时间安排来计划什么时候能去。
But instead, we'll have to plan it around a little bit for when we can go.
不过,是的,我们正在认真计划下一次。
But, yes, we are we are diligently planning the next one.
基本上,我们让女士们来策划,然后我和她朋友的男朋友就跟着一起玩。
Basically, we're letting the ladies plan, and then me and, you know, her friend's boyfriend are just gonna tag along for the fun time.
我们唯一的规定是,我们这群人里不能有人勾搭上,因为大家关系都太亲密了。
And the only rule that, like, we had going in was that nobody like in our party would hook up because they're just too close to friends.
是啊。
Yeah.
我也是,嗯。
And I also yeah.
我只是觉得那会是我们的一条规则。
I just felt like that would be that's one one of the rules that we have.
比如不和家人、亲密朋友或同事发生关系,以免让关系变得尴尬。
Like no family or for like close friends or coworkers, something where the dynamic could get weird about it.
不是说我们不能和发生过关系的人成为密友,但你懂我的意思,这其中的区别。
Not that we couldn't become close friends with people that we hook up with, but you know what I mean, the difference there.
对。
Yeah.
那些不在你生活中性爱领域里的人。
Something that you don't have, like, in that sexual avenue of your life.
你不想把他们牵扯进那个领域。
You don't wanna, like, insert them there.
是啊。
Yeah.
这样也挺好的。
Which which works out too.
嗯。
Yeah.
这完全可以理解。
That's totally understandable.
这是个很好的界限,我认为对情侣来说是个不错的起点。
And that's a good I think that's a good general boundary for couples to have, at least to start out with.
我觉得这是个好主意。
I think that's a good idea.
是啊。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
没错。
Yeah.
我他妈彻底爱上这个故事了。
I fucking thoroughly enjoyed this story.
而且
And
我就知道你会喜欢。
I knew you would.
这个故事里我最爱的部分,绝对是那群黑人登场时氛围突变的那段。
My favorite parts about this story, definitely the part where the black guys come in, the vibe shifts.
简直太他妈带劲了。
Like, hell yes.
但我同样超爱你们互相描述所见所闻的那段,那种性张力简直绝了。
But I also really love that part where you guys were both explaining to each other about what you were looking at and how much of a turn on that was.
我觉得绿帽情节里太多重点都放在看女人被其他男人干这事上了,那段实在他妈被高估了。
I think there's so much emphasis put on the watching the chick get fucked by another guy in cuckolding that I think it's that part is so fucking overrated.
我特别想多关注这类小瞬间——你们共同经历的这种心理脱衣舞,就像你们当时互相描述所见所闻那样,那种互相撩拨的性感实在太上头了。
And I would love to draw more attention to these little moments where you're just having this kind of psychological mental striptease together, which is sounds like what you guys were doing in that moment where you're talking about what you're seeing, and it's, like, so hot and such a turn on for each other.
所以我希望你能分享
So I would love that you shared
这个故事。
this story.
从她的视角来看。
Seeing it from her eyes.
是的。
Yes.
对。
Yeah.
就像,从她的视角看,她认为性感的地方,她在谈论的内容,比如,哦,那边露出的牙齿。
Like, seeing it from her eyes, what what she found sexy, what she was talking about, like, oh, the nipper teeth there over.
我只看到她胸部开始若隐若现,能看到她乳头的边缘。
I just see her breast starting to pop out, and I can see just the edge of her nip.
我当时就想,天啊,所有这些细节。
And I was like, oh my, like, all these details.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。