本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
一份泄露的文本详细记录了特朗普总统的28项和平提案是如何形成的。
A leaked transcript details how president Trump's 28 peace proposal came about.
特朗普本人驳斥了泄密事件,称这只是标准的谈判策略。
Trump himself dismissed the leak saying it shows standard negotiating tactics.
这对结束乌克兰冲突的最新尝试意味着什么?
What does this mean for the latest attempt to end the fighting in Ukraine?
我是史蒂夫·因斯基普,与米歇尔·马丁共同为您带来NPR新闻的《晨间速递》。
I'm Steve Inskeep with Michelle Martin, and this is Up First from NPR News.
总统正派遣助手前往莫斯科和基辅斡旋协议。
The president is sending his aides to Moscow and Kyiv to broker a deal.
我认为我们离达成协议非常接近了。
I think we're getting very close to a deal.
他曾承诺在24小时内结束战争。
He campaigned on ending the war within twenty four hours.
据信他现在更关心达成协议而非协议内容本身。
He's now thought to care more about reaching a deal than what's in it.
那么白宫方面的看法是什么?
So what is the view from the White House?
数百万美国人本周将乘飞机出行。
And millions of Americans will take to the skies this week.
美国联邦航空局表示,今年的感恩节可能是十多年来最繁忙的。
The FAA says this year's Thanksgiving could be the busiest in more than a decade.
那么当你前往机场时能预期什么情况?
So what can you expect when you head to the airport?
请继续关注我们。
Stay with us.
我们将为您带来开启一天所需的新闻。
We'll give you news you need to start your day.
在《等等别告诉我》节目中,著名演员们回忆他们默默无闻的日子,比如佩德罗·帕斯卡回忆当服务生时的压力。
On Wait Wait Don't Tell Me, famous actors remember their days of obscurity, like when Pedro Pascal remembered the stress of being a waiter.
以正确方式满足每个人需求的物流劳动,你知道的,第一幕,水。
The logistical labor of meeting everyone's needs in the right manner, the, you know, the act one, the water.
第二幕,饮品。
Act two, the drink.
在NPR应用或您获取播客的任何平台收听《Wait Wait Don't Tell Me》。
Listen to Wait Wait in the NPR app or wherever you get your podcast.
我是杰西·索恩。
I'm Jesse Thorne.
不久前,我走进我们的录音室,连续进行了25场采访。
So not that long ago, I stepped into our studio here, and I did 25 interviews.
一场接一场,帕顿·奥斯瓦尔特。
Back to back to back, Patton Oswalt.
嗨,帕顿。
Hi, Patton.
罗布·科德瑞先生。
Mister Rob Cordray.
一如既往,卡梅伦·埃斯波西托。
As always, Cameron Esposito.
这周你会听到其中的精彩片段。
And this week, you'll hear a taste of it.
这就是靶心。
That's bullseye.
在NPR应用、maximumfund.org或任何你获取播客的地方找到我们。
Find us in the NPR app, maximumfund.org, or wherever you get your podcasts.
紧跟新闻动态感觉像是一份24小时不停歇的工作。
Keeping up with the news can feel like a twenty four hour job.
幸运的是,这正是我们的工作。
Luckily, it is our job.
在每小时更新的NPR News Now播客中,我们会精选最新最重要的新闻事件,将其打包成五分钟的短节目,让你能在会议间隙或赶路时轻松收听。
Every hour on the NPR News Now podcast, we take the latest, most important stories happening, and we package them into five minute episodes so you can easily squeeze them in between meetings and on your way to that thing.
欢迎收听NPR News Now播客
Listen to the NPR News Now podcast
现在。
now.
一天前,特朗普总统最新的俄乌和平计划似乎取得进展,国务卿马可·鲁比奥对此表示赞赏,特使史蒂夫·威特科夫正计划访问莫斯科。
A day ago, president Trump's latest Russia Ukraine peace plan appeared to be making headway with secretary of state Marco Rubio praising it and special envoy Steve Witkoff planning a visit to Moscow.
随后我们了解到关于促成这一时刻的谈判过程内幕。
And then we learned something about the process leading to this moment.
彭博社公布了史蒂夫·威特科夫与俄罗斯总统普京顾问之间的电话记录文本。
Bloomberg published a transcript of a phone call between Steve Witkoff and an adviser to Russian president Vladimir Putin.
该新闻机构表示其收听了录音并制作了这份文字记录。
The news service says it listened to a recording and made that transcript.
美国国家公共电台尚未独立核实该记录,但已有大量人士正在讨论此事。
NPR has not independently confirmed it, but lots of people are now talking about it.
记录揭示了威特科夫如何怂恿俄罗斯操控特朗普总统,并包含制定和平计划的建议。
It gives insight into how Whitkoff encouraged Russia to manage president Trump and includes a suggestion to develop a peace plan.
现在我们将连线美国国家公共电台驻乌克兰首都基辅的记者埃莉诺·比尔兹利,她正在跟进报道。
We're gonna go now to NPR's Eleanor Beardsley who's following all this from Ukraine's capital, Kyiv.
早上好,埃莉诺。
Good morning, Eleanor.
早上好,米歇尔。
Good morning, Michelle.
那么这次通话是什么时候发生的?参与者都有谁?
So when did this call happen, and who was on it?
嗯,通话发生在十月中旬。
Well, it took place in mid October.
是特使史蒂夫·维特科夫与俄罗斯总统普京的顾问尤里·乌沙科夫之间的对话。
It was between envoy Steve Witkoff and Yuri Ushakov, who's an adviser to Russian president Vladimir Putin.
当时特朗普刚对俄罗斯两家最大石油公司实施制裁,而维特科夫正从中东取得的成功中抽身,暗示俄乌之间可能达成类似协议。
And it was right after Trump sanctioned Russia's two biggest oil companies, and Witkoff is right off his success in The Middle East and suggests there could be a similar deal between Russia and Ukraine.
他还鼓励乌沙科夫让普京给特朗普打电话,称赞其中东和平协议并奉承他。
And he encourages Ushakov to get Putin to call Trump, praise his Mideast peace deal, and flatter him.
维特科夫还提到泽连斯基即将访问白宫。
Witkoff also mentions Zelenskyy is coming to the White House soon.
他建议提前与俄罗斯方面通话——我们现在知道了,米歇尔,就在泽连斯基到访前一天,普京的那通电话彻底粉碎了乌克兰获得战斧导弹的希望。
He suggests a call with the Russians beforehand, and we know now, Michelle, that that call from Putin the day before Zelenskyy's arrival ended any hope Ukrainians had of Tomahawk missiles.
米歇尔,还有第二段录音和文字记录,内容是乌沙科夫与同为俄罗斯人的普京经济顾问基里尔·德米特里耶夫讨论上周那份被视为偏袒俄罗斯、现已大幅修改的28项美俄和平计划。
And, Michelle, there's a second recording and transcript of Ushakov with fellow Russian Kirill Dmitryev, Putin's economic adviser, talking about that 28 US Russian peace plan from last week that was seen as favoring Russia and has now been heavily amended.
看来这终究是段
It seems it was a Russian plan after all pushed by these two men that we cannot confirm that the Trump administration did not make changes.
但 in the recording. But in the call,, but in the call, economic adviser Dmitryev even says, according to Bloomberg, quote, I don't think they'll take exactly our version, but at least it'll be as close to it as possible.
But in the call, economic adviser Dmitryev even says, according to Bloomberg, quote, I don't think they'll take exactly our version, but at least it'll be as close to it as possible.
尽可能接近原版。
As close to it as as possible.
好的。
Okay.
那么乌克兰人对此作何反应?
So how how are Ukrainians taking this in?
我采访了乌克兰议员兼外交事务委员会主席奥莱克桑德拉·马雷什科。
Well, I spoke with Ukrainian parliament member and chair of the foreign affairs committee, Oleksandra Marezhko.
他其实六个月前就呼吁替换维特科夫,理由是维特科夫的无能以及对乌克兰和战争起源的完全无知。
He actually called for Witkoff to be replaced six months ago because what, he says is his incompetence and complete lack of knowledge of Ukraine and the origins of the war.
所以他对于最新情况并不感到惊讶。
So he's not surprised about the latest.
我们来听听看。
Let's listen.
我们知道我们面对的是特朗普总统身边那些持亲俄立场的人,很不幸,我们早就知道这一点。
We know that we're dealing with people in the entourage of president Trump who take pro Russian position, unfortunately, and we knew long before that.
但无论他们是谁,我们都必须与特朗普总统的团队打交道。
But we have to deal with the team of president Trump no matter who they are.
那么特朗普总统对此有何回应?
And what does, president Trump have to say about this?
在空军一号上,特朗普没有回应关于维特科夫可能亲俄的担忧,但他对这些工作方式的担忧不屑一顾。
Well, on air force one, Trump didn't address concerns that Witkoff may be pro Russian, but he brushed off concerns about his methods.
我没听说过,但我听说那是标准谈判程序。
I haven't heard it, but I heard it was standard negotiations.
我想他对乌克兰说的也是同样的话,因为各方都需要有取有舍。
And I would imagine he's saying the same thing to Ukraine because each party has to give and take.
要知道,特朗普的反应让梅列日科更加震惊。
You know, Trump's reaction shocked Merezhko more.
他认为特朗普应该撤换维特科夫,因为他说维特科夫正在让他的政府及美国在全世界眼中蒙羞。
He believes Trump should remove Witkoff because he says he is discrediting his administration and The US in the eyes of the world.
那么,虽然新闻刚刚爆出,但您是否感觉到这些揭露可能会如何影响当前谈判?
So do you have a sense of I know this is this just news just broke, but is there any sense of how these revelations might affect this negotiation?
会不会让谈判脱轨?
Could it derail things?
嗯,穆列什科表示乌克兰方面不会受影响,但他认为普京会拒绝任何让乌克兰作为主权国家存续的和平方案。
Well, Mureshko says not on the Ukrainian side, but he says Putin will reject any peace plan that lets Ukraine survive as a sovereign state.
他再次强调。
Here he is again.
他认为自己正在获胜,因此不能停止,因为任何和平都可能给他带来国内问题。
He thinks that he's winning, and he cannot stop because, any peace might cause domestic problems for him.
他相信自己可能会因此失去权力。
He believes that he might lose power because of that.
普京特使德米特里耶夫称彭博社的泄密事件是伪造的,而另一位俄罗斯官员表示这些信息被泄露是为了‘阻碍美俄关系’。
Now Putin envoy Dmitryev calls the Bloomberg leaks fake, while another Russian official said they were leaked to, quote, hinder US Russia relations.
这里是NPR在基辅的记者埃莉诺·比尔德斯利为您报道。
That is Eleanor Beardsley for NPR in Kyiv.
埃莉诺,非常感谢你。
Eleanor, thank you so much.
不客气。
You're welcome.
特朗普总统正致力于结束乌克兰战争。
President Trump is focused on ending the war in Ukraine.
他已派遣代表前往莫斯科和基辅,就最新方案中的分歧进行协商。
He's sending representatives to both Moscow and Kyiv to work out differences in his latest plan.
我认为我们离达成协议非常接近了。
I think we're getting very close to a deal.
我们拭目以待。
We'll find out.
总统未能在第一天实现结束战争的承诺,但他仍在通过不同方式努力。
The president has not met his deadline of ending the war on the first day, but he keeps trying in different ways.
NPR白宫记者弗朗哥·奥多涅斯将为我们解析特朗普为何在屡遭挫折后仍坚持推进。
NPR White House correspondent Franco Ordonez is here to talk about why Trump continues to push even after all these setbacks.
弗朗哥,早上好。
Franco, good morning.
早上好,米歇尔。
Good morning, Michelle.
正如我们刚才所说,最初的28点计划被广泛批评为俄罗斯的一厢情愿。
So the original 28 plan was widely criticized as a wish list by the Russians as we just said.
现在政府表示已更新方案。
Now the administration says it's updated.
目前进展如何?
Where do things stand now?
是的。
Yeah.
我是说,特朗普政府确实一直在与双方激烈谈判,在亲俄版本和现在更亲乌克兰的方案之间来回调整。
I mean, the Trump administration really has been furiously negotiating with both sides, you know, bouncing between a Russia friendly version and a more now a more Ukraine friendly run.
特朗普现在表示,仅剩少数分歧点尚未解决。
Trump now says that there are only a few remaining points of disagreement.
正如您提到的,他昨晚表示将派遣特使史蒂夫·威特科夫前往莫斯科会见普京总统,甚至可能派女婿一同前往,同时派陆军部长丹与乌克兰方面会晤。
And as you noted, he said last night that he's dispatching his special envoy, Steve Witkoff, and maybe even his son-in-law to Moscow to meet with president Putin, and then he's sending army secretary Dan to meet with the Ukrainians.
但我们都知道,弗罗德,这种情况我们经历过。
But we you know, Frode, we've been here before.
我们能否判断这究竟是实质性进展?
Do we have a sense of whether this is really progress?
是的。
Yeah.
我是说,谈判正在进行,意见也在交换。
I mean, talks are happening, and ideas are being exchanged.
这至少是进展。
That's something.
我是说,这比几周前的情况要好些。
I mean, it's more than what was happening a few weeks ago.
但他们是否更接近达成协议?
But are they closer to reaching a deal?
我是说,不一定。
I mean, not necessarily.
我是说,我之前和奥巴马政府时期的北约大使伊沃·达尔德谈过。
I mean, I was talking with Ivo Daulder, who was the ambassador to NATO in the Obama administration.
他说基本上,上周俄罗斯同意了一个方案,而现在乌克兰同意了另一个不同的方案。
And he says, basically, last week, you had Russia agreeing to one plan, and now you have Ukraine agreeing to a different plan.
问题是乌克兰和俄罗斯无法达成一致。
The problem is Ukraine and Russia don't agree.
所以你们可以提出任何美俄双方都能接受的方案,也可以提出任何美乌双方都能接受的方案。
So you can come up with any plan that The US and Russia can agree on and any plan that The US and Ukraine can agree on.
但这不等于有一个乌俄双方都能接受的方案,这才是他们的问题所在。
That's not the same as having a plan that Ukraine and Russia can agree on, and that's their problem.
上周,特朗普总统似乎设定了感恩节前要么接受要么放弃的最后期限,但他在周末又收回了这一立场。
Last week, president Trump seemed to set this take it or leave it deadline for Thanksgiving, but he did back off that over the weekend.
什么
What
能
does
这告诉你关于他的动机是什么?
that tell you about his motivations?
嗯,我的意思是,这再次证明了特朗普多么迫切地想要以任何可能的方式达成协议。
Well, I mean, it's another example of how driven Trump is to just get to yes in any way possible.
理查德·方丹曾在乔治·W·布什的白宫任职,现在负责新美国安全中心,他告诉我,对乌克兰和俄罗斯重要的事情对特朗普来说并不那么重要。
Richard Fontaine served in the George w Bush White House and now runs the Center for New American Security, and he told me that what matters to Ukraine and Russia doesn't so much matter to Trump.
特朗普显然想要达成协议。
Trump clearly wants a deal.
我认为协议的具体内容对他而言并不那么重要,只要它能停止战斗。
I don't know that the content of the deal matters all that much to him as long as it stops the fighting.
因此,这给那些正在谈判协议条款的人提供了很大的回旋余地。
That, therefore, gives a lot of leeway to those negotiating what the terms of that deal are.
当然,对乌克兰、俄罗斯、欧洲以及许多民族来说,这些条款至关重要。
And, of course, for Ukraine and for the Russians and for the Europeans and for many peoples, the terms are all important.
条款非常重要。
Terms are very important.
这就是为什么俄罗斯想要更多的东顿巴斯地区,以获取战略和经济利益。
And that's why Russia wants more of the Eastern Donbas region for strategic and economic benefits.
这也是为什么乌克兰希望从美国等西方伙伴那里获得明确的安全保障,以确保俄罗斯永远不会再次入侵。
And it's also why Ukraine wants clear security guarantees from western partners like The US to ensure that Russia never invades again.
你知道,人们可能记得特朗普经常谈论他所说的已结束的冲突。
You know, people might remember that Trump talks a lot about the conflicts that he says he has ended.
他昨天在感恩节火鸡赦免仪式上就这么做了。
He did that yesterday during the Thanksgiving turkey pardons.
这有多少是与他追求诺贝尔和平奖有关?
How much of this is about his quest for the Nobel Peace Prize?
听着。
Look.
我是说,我认为他是真心在乎生命损失。
I mean, I think he genuinely cares about the loss of life.
这是他谈论战争时经常提到的事情。
It's something he frequently mentions when talking about the war.
但我觉得你不能忽视他对认可的渴望。
But I don't think you can discount his desire for recognition.
我是说,他经常谈论诺贝尔和平奖。
I mean, he talks about the Nobel Peace Prize a lot.
他的助手们也经常提及此事。
His aides talk about it as well.
多尔和方丹都告诉我,特朗普很可能在考虑自己的政治遗产。
And Daulder and Fontaine both told me that Trump is likely looking at his legacy.
就像任何一位总统都会做的那样,我是说,还有什么比解决这场棘手的战争更能彰显终极调停者的形象呢?
And as any president would, I mean, what better way to be seen as the ultimate dealmaker than solving this intractable war?
这是白宫记者弗朗哥·阿尔德尼奥斯。
That is White House correspondent Franco Ardenios.
弗朗哥,谢谢你。
Franco, thank you.
谢谢你,米歇尔。
Thank you, Michelle.
美国人将在感恩节假期出行,其中包括数百万乘飞机探亲访友的旅客。
Americans are gonna be on the move for the Thanksgiving holiday, and that includes millions who will fly to visit family and friends.
联邦监管机构表示,美国政府停摆结束后,航空系统已恢复正常运营。
Federal regulators say The US aviation system is back to normal after the government shutdown.
交通部长肖恩·达菲敦促旅客在前往机场时注意文明举止。
Transportation secretary Sean Duffy is urging travelers to be on their best behavior as they head to the airport.
注意言行是我的责任。
It's my responsibility to behave well.
我不能把这个责任推卸给任何人。
I can't offload that to anybody else.
是我。
It's me.
我会如何表现?
And how am I gonna behave?
我和孩子们一起旅行时,要如何规范他们的行为?
How am gonna have my kids behave as we travel together?
我的穿着打扮?
How I dress?
我并不是要责怪任何人。
I'm not trying to put a blame on anybody.
我只是呼吁我们所有人都能做得更好。
I'm just asking us all to be better and do better.
这些言论引发了诸多反响,为此我们连线了NPR交通记者乔尔·罗斯。
These remarks prompted a lot of reactions, so we've called NPR transportation correspondent Joel Rose.
乔尔,早上好。
Joel, good morning.
嗨,史蒂夫。
Hi, Steve.
你为这次采访穿得体面吗?
Are you dressed well for this interview?
这是广播节目,史蒂夫。
This is radio, Steve.
我无需回答。
I don't have to answer.
好吧。
Okay.
行。
Fine.
行。
Fine.
我们就当是这样吧。
We'll just assume.
我们会想象一下。
We'll imagine.
交通部长在这里要求什么?
What is the transportation secretary asking here?
是的。
Yeah.
这是交通部所称的文明运动,他们将其命名为'黄金旅行时代始于你'。
This is what the Department of Transportation is calling a civility campaign, which it has dubbed, quote, the golden age of travel starts with you.
达菲部长鼓励旅客尊重机场和航空公司工作人员,如你所提到的要穿着得体,并对其他乘客表现出更多礼貌。
Secretary Duffy is encouraging travelers to treat airport and airline staff with respect to dress better, as you noted, and to show more courtesy to other passengers as well.
这个时机有点令人费解。
The timing on this is a little bit puzzling.
在新冠疫情期间,不守规矩乘客的事件大幅增加,但此后这些数字已经下降了很多。
There was a big uptick in episodes of unruly passengers during the COVID pandemic, but those numbers have come down a lot since then.
政府的批评者指出,这项运动给乘客施加了很大压力,同时似乎让航空公司免于承担它们在使飞行变得不那么文明方面的责任。
And the administration's critics note that this campaign is putting a lot of pressure on passengers while seemingly letting airlines off the hook for their part in making flying less civil.
一些批评人士指出,特朗普政府同时正在撤销关于航空公司如何对待乘客的规定。
And some critics have noted the Trump administration is simultaneously rolling back rules about how airlines have to treat passengers.
那么,如果我要去机场,今天应该期待什么情况?
Well, if I'm heading to the airport, what should I expect today?
我会预计会有大量人群。
I would look for big crowds.
美国联邦航空管理局表示,这可能是十五年来最繁忙的感恩节,仅昨天就有超过52,000班次航班达到高峰。
The Federal Aviation Administration says this could be the busiest Thanksgiving in fifteen years, with a peak of more than 52,000 scheduled flights yesterday alone.
美国汽车协会表示,预计假期前后一周将有约600万人乘坐飞机出行。
Triple a says about 6,000,000 people are expected to fly in the week before and after the holiday.
不过,美国汽车协会也提醒,如果部分航空旅客因政府停摆期间的航班中断而改变计划,最终数字可能会略有下降。
Though, triple a also cautions that number could wind up slightly lower if some air travelers made other plans because of the flight disruptions that happened during the government shutdown.
有迹象表明,与去年相比,今年的提前预订量有所下降,根据航空分析公司Serium的数据,下降了约4%,这表明需求可能并未达到航空公司预期的水平。
There are indications that advanced bookings this year are down a bit compared to last year, off by about 4% according to data from the aviation analytics company, Serium, which suggests that maybe demand is not quite where the airlines expected it would be coming out of the shutdown.
但无论如何,你应该预料到机场会非常繁忙。
But, you know, in any case, you should expect the airports to be very busy.
系统准备好了吗?
Is the system ready?
联邦航空局表示已经就绪。
The FAA says yes.
我是说,该机构表示空中交通管制员的人员配备已恢复正常水平。
I mean, the agency says air traffic controller staffing is back to normal levels.
当然,这些管制员在政府停摆期间被迫无薪工作。
Those controllers, of course, were required to work without pay during the shutdown.
有些人找了第二份工作,许多人请了病假。
Some took on second jobs, and many called out sick.
这导致许多设施人员短缺,最终促使联邦航空局下令在数十个主要机场减少航班,不过这些限制现已取消。
That led to staffing shortages at many facilities, and it eventually pushed the FAA to order flight reductions at dozens of major airports, though, those limits are now lifted.
在经历了这么多周的无薪工作后,我们如何评估空中交通管制员的士气?
How can we measure the morale of air traffic controllers after they went so many weeks without being paid?
这是个有趣的问题。
It's an interesting question.
交通部表示,将为在长达43天的政府停摆期间未缺勤一次的空中交通管制员发放1万美元奖金,这一提议最初由特朗普总统提出。
The Department of Transportation has said it will give $10,000 bonuses to air traffic controllers who did not miss a single shift during the forty three day shutdown, a proposal originally suggested by president Trump.
但只有一小部分在职空中交通管制员符合资格。
But only a small fraction of working air traffic controllers will qualify.
根据管制员工会数据,在超过1万名管制员中仅有311人将获得现金奖励,这引起了许多未达标者的不满。
Just 311 controllers out of more than 10,000 will get the cash bonuses according to the controllers union, and that's causing some resentment among those who did not qualify.
有人称这些奖金不公平,甚至是对那些在停摆期间付出艰辛工作的人员的背叛。
Some have called the bonuses unfair and even a betrayal of those who did a lot of hard work during the shutdown.
NPS的乔尔·罗斯,今天将有数百万人乘坐航班,你会是其中一员吗?
NPS Joel Rose, who will be among the millions flying today?
乔尔,你要飞往哪里?
Joel, where are you headed?
路易斯安那州的新奥尔良。
New Orleans, Louisiana.
哦,哇。
Oh, wow.
听起来不错。
Sounds great.
祝你玩得开心。
Enjoy.
放松点。
Take it easy.
你也是。
You too.
以上就是11月26日星期三的《晨间第一线》节目内容。
And that's UpFirst for Wednesday, November 26.
我是米歇尔·马丁。
I'm Michelle Martin.
我是史蒂夫·因斯基普。
And I'm Steve Inskeep.
感谢您今早的收听。
Thanks for joining us this morning.
您当地的NPR电台让《UpFirst》节目每日得以呈现,您可以通过访问donate.npr.org/upfirst来支持他们和我们的工作。
Your NPR station makes UpFirst possible each day, and you can support their work and ours beginning by going to donate.npr.org/up first.
今天的《UpFirst》节目由凯特·巴特利特、丽贝卡·梅茨勒、拉塞尔·刘易斯、HJ·麦和爱丽丝·沃尔夫利编辑。
Today's episode of UpFirst was edited by Kate Bartlett, Rebecca Metzler, Russel Lewis, HJ Mai, and Alice Wolffley.
本期节目由泽德·布吉、妮娅·杜马斯和克里斯托弗·托马斯制作。
It was produced by Zed Budj, Nia Dumas, and Christopher Thomas.
我们得到了范·根霍芬的工程支持,技术总监是卡莉·斯特兰奇。
We get engineering support from Van Genhoven, and our technical director is Carly Strange.
我们的监制是利普金。
Our supervising producer is Lipkin.
希望明天还能继续与您相约。
We hope you'll join us again tomorrow.
是啊。
Yeah.
您可以在准备早餐时收听我们的节目。
You can, listen while you're doing your early round of cooking.
想听没有广告插播的播客吗?
Wanna hear this podcast without sponsor breaks?
亚马逊Prime会员可以通过Amazon Music无广告收听《Up First》,或者您也可以支持NPR的重要新闻报道,获取Up First Plus@Plus.NPR.org。
Amazon Prime members can listen to Up First sponsor free through Amazon Music, or you can also support NPR's Vital Journalism and get Up First Plus@Plus.NPR.org.
网址是plus.npr.org。
That's plus.npr.org.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。